Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents Sex
Hi all

Has anyone got lucky and seen their parents in intimate moments?

How did you feel seeing them in action? How and when you mnage to see and share the details of all that you saw?

I was lucky enough  when younger and used to sleep in same room as parents managed to see their action few times. Loved it when dad started touching and pressing her before doing her full thinking I was a sleep and mom in two mind not sure if I had slept or not.  Loved her grinding moans as he entered in her and pumped her and got her to ride him..

Share your experiences too
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
No one got lucky to see?
Like Reply
no one?
Like Reply
anyone ?
Like Reply
might as well close the thread
Like Reply
I have seen them.
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 09:21 PM)KataLaora Wrote: I have seen them.

ohh nice

like to share how u manage to see them
'what all u saw?

how all she was taken and enjoyed by him
Like Reply
anyone else to share
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 09:21 PM)KataLaora Wrote: I have seen them.

when n whhere bro
Like Reply
well in that case i have seen multiple times... starting in my 9th standard. we used to sleep in hall. Our house was tiny one hall and one kitchen. One day i woke up in the middle of the night to piss...before i could open the blanket i could hear some strange sounds...and mom was not next to me. I noticed the zero watt bulb was turned off and i could see some moments on dads bed and mom moans. this happened couple of times, then one day i pretend sleeping but not. mom shake me to check whether i am sleeping or not...then i didn't respond...and she went to dads bed and i heard the same sounds....thapak....thapak...thapak...and moans. that was the first time in life my dick got hard
[+] 2 users Like silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
(17-02-2021, 11:18 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: well in that case i have seen multiple times... starting in my 9th standard. we used to sleep in hall. Our house was tiny one hall and one kitchen. One day i woke up in the middle of the night to piss...before i could open the blanket i could hear some strange sounds...and mom was not next to me. I noticed the zero watt bulb was turned off and i could see some moments on dads bed and mom moans. this happened couple of times, then one day i pretend sleeping but not. mom shake me to check whether i am sleeping or not...then i didn't respond...and she went to dads bed and i heard the same sounds....thapak....thapak...thapak...and moans. that was the first time in life my dick got hard

nice share more details of sessions u saw
how was she taken n enjoyed
did u see her naked?
Like Reply