Steph’s Descent - Copied
It started out with a drunken dare. Steph was out with her girlfriends for an end-of-week drink. They always did this on a Friday night. They enjoyed each other's company and had a lot of fun. None of them were looking for any action so they kept to themselves but had a good time anyway.

This particular evening Steph was venting about Phil, her husband. He was a kind-hearted man who loved Steph to death. He was always buying her little gifts or flowers. He was a considerate lover and always worried that he was hurting her.

This was what Steph was venting about. His penis was tiny, only about three or four inches when fully erect. Steph's girlfriends laughed when she described it. So did she.

Not only that but he had never made her cum. She always faked orgasm and Phil was proud that she was satisfied. Nothing was further from the truth.

Steph loved Phil but was fed up with her sex life. He was also very plain in the bedroom. There was no adventure. He liked the missionary position. The most 'out there' he got was when Steph climbed on top. She loved to sit there and have Phil play with her tits. 

They were magnificent. Steph was a 38 EE. Now this might seem like a cliché but they really were a EE. They hung down whenever she was on top. Phil seemed to like that.

They were an average couple. They had been married for over twenty years without kids. Neither worried about that so it wasn't a problem. Steph was worried that she had put on too much weight over the years but Phil loved her body. She was by no means fat, but her body had a 'lived in' look. She looked so much better than any other fifty year old woman it wasn't funny. 

Her girlfriends were always commenting on how good she looked. She liked the fact that they did this; Phil never seemed to compliment her any more. That, coupled with his tiny dick and vanilla sex, was enough to have Steph annoyed. That was why she was venting.

One of her girlfriends challenged her to do something about it. Steph asked what she should do. The suggestion was that she should do something he would hate. The discussion centred on either a body piercing or a tattoo, two things Phil hated.

Steph was tipsy enough to actually think about it. The girls egged her on and she finally relented and promised that she would do something. With that the talk moved on to other things that five middle-aged woman talked about when having a few wines.

The following Friday, Steph's friends got together and decided to dare her to get a tattoo. One of them had a small heart tattooed onto her butt and thought Steph could do the same. The parlour where she had hers done was nearby and she had tentatively made a booking for Steph for that night. The girls thought that if she had enough to drink she might actually do it.

When Steph finally arrived she was in a foul mood. Phil had been on her case about going out. He wanted her to stay home and look after him. Steph had told him in no uncertain terms that she would do what was right for her, and he would just have to live with it. 

Her friends plied her with wine and the conversation got back to where it was the previous week. They all thought Steph should get a small tattoo in a place where Phil wouldn't see it. She didn't disagree so they gave her more drinks and kept talking about it. Eventually she agreed that it would be a fun thing to do and put one over her husband.

The girls quickly bundled her into a taxi and they drove the short distance to the tattoo parlour. On the way the booking was confirmed. Given that it was about ten o'clock on a Friday night Steph asked if the parlour would be open. She soon found out that it was and that it usually stayed open until the small hours of the morning because business was good at that time of a Friday.

When they arrived the tattooist greeted them. Steph took one look at him and nearly swooned. He was gorgeous. He had broad shoulders and a thin waist. His hair was tied back in a ponytail and that showed off his ruggedly handsome face. He was covered, literally covered, in tattoos. 

He wore a blue wife-beater singlet. Steph could see that his tattoos went under the singlet and over his body. His arms were both covered in full sleeve tattoos. His hands both had tattoos as well.

To say that Steph was attracted to this perfect stranger was an understatement. He oozed male sexiness. He looked like a man who knew what he wanted and knew how to get it.

The first thing he did was separate Steph from the others. He then told them that he didn't want spectators and that they would have to leave. Disappointed, they did as he asked, promising to visit Steph in the morning to check out her new ink.

He then led Steph into a private area where no casual customers would see her.

"Your friends told me a little of your story, Steph, and I'm willing to bet that you are excited to be here. Am I right?" he asked.

"Yes, I am excited. I want to do something to annoy my husband. I love him to bits but he thinks he can order me around. I let him think he's in charge but he's really not. I am and I intend to let him know it."

"I'm Tony. My friends call me Fitz. You can call me Fitz. I think we're going to be friends, Steph."

They discussed what sort of tattoo she wanted. Fitz talked her into having a small heart above her vagina. He would have to shave her completely. Steph was excited by this prospect. He was a hunk and she wanted to expose herself to him. She wasn't worried that Phil would notice. Her hair would grow back soon enough and cover it. She didn't care anyway. It was her body and her decision.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Steph lay on the tattooist's table. Fitz, the tattooist told her that he would have to shave her pubic hair for her tattoo. She stood, took off her skirt and dropped her knickers to the floor. She lay back down and spread her legs. While she was doing this Fitz got the shaving gear ready.

He turned and looked at her. His breath caught. She was showing him her sweet looking pussy. He got down on his knees and placed a hot cloth on her pubes. Then he began to trim her hair. She loved it. Pussy juice dripped from her hungry cunt. 

Fitz noticed this. He said nothing but continued. He applied shaving cream to her trimmed pubes. Before long he had shaved her clean. His fingers strayed a little while he was doing it. More than once they brushed her clit. She let out quiet gasps when he did this. Finally he finished and he stood and admired his work. Steph was wet, wetter than she had been for a long time, certainly wetter than her husband made her.

She looked into his eyes. No words were spoken but they both knew what was about to happen. Fitz undid his jeans. He was commando so as he dropped them his magnificent cock sprang into view. He was hard, really hard, and Steph gasped at his size. He would have to have been ten inches and as thick as her wrist. 

She licked her lips as he climbed on top of her and lunged forward. Without a word of warning his cock penetrated her. He adjusted slightly as his cock entered her tight cunt. Then he pushed further. He was deeper that her husband had ever been and Steph loved it.

A loud moan escaped her lips as he continued to plumb her depths. Her moaning got louder the deeper he went. Suddenly she was fully impaled. Fitz stopped, waited and then slowly withdrew. Then he thrust into her again. 

Once more, slowly he withdrew and thrust into her. He then began a slow rhythm of thrusting and withdrawing. Steph was in heaven. She couldn't control her moaning and groaning. His cock reached her very core. It was amazing.

Her first orgasm arrived suddenly. As Fitz was thrusting Steph came. She had never come that quickly before. Her breathing was ragged and she just clung to him while her body went crazy. Her pussy juice dripped out of her.

Fitz kept up his fucking. Shortly he moved in quick, short thrusts. His cock throbbed and then he came. As he did Steph felt the hot gushes of cum in her cunt. It set off a second orgasm. She shook with pleasure as Fitz plunged into her depths.

When he finished he just lay on top of her trying to regain his breath.

"Oh Fitz," she exclaimed, "I've never come twice like that before. Your cock is magnificent and you sure know how to use it."

"My pleasure, Steph. That was one great fuck. Now get yourself cleaned up and we'll do this tattoo."

Steph cleaned up as best she could. Fitz found a cloth for her to use. Eventually she was ready. Funnily enough it was only now that Fitz was drawing the tattoo by the side of her pussy that she thought of her husband Phil. It wasn't a good thought either.

She had just had the best sex ever with a huge cock. Her husband's dick was tiny, not even four inches fully hard. He also hated body art, tattoos and piercings. Steph was about to get a tattoo drawn by the man who fucked her.

Steph was euphoric. Fitz had used her but she had enjoyed it immensely. As he began the actual tattoo all she could think of was that she had to fuck him again. If her husband found out or objected she would do it anyway. He was a tiny-dicked wimp of a man. Fitz was a real man.

The tattoo was finished in about an hour. It was a red heart with devils horns and tail coming from it. It was both beautiful and sinister. Fitz kissed it after he was done. Then he told her that she would need to come back in every day so he could personally make sure it was perfect and infection free. He looked at her slyly as he said this. Steph knew exactly what sort of treatment she would be getting. Her pussy moistened at the thought.

The following evening saw Steph visiting Fitz again. His partner, who happened to be his twin brother, was there this time too. The only way she could tell the difference between the two men was their tattoos. Steve, Fitz's brother, didn't have any tattoos on his hands.

Fitz took Steph to the back room. They both stripped and Steph lay down on the table. Fitz climbed onto her and, without much ceremony, entered her and began to fuck. This time he fucked her hard right from the start. It was quick and before five minutes were up they had both cum. 

Fitz climbed off and left Steph lying there. Steve came in, dropped his pants and climbed onto Steph. She glimpsed his cock as he did so and he looked to be the same size as his brother. She certainly felt no difference as he impaled her on his cock. 

Steve made love to her. He kissed her passionately and was more caring in his movements. He fucked her slowly, enjoying the build up. Steph came and Steve kept going. She stayed on an orgasmic high until Steve came in her. She was euphoric. She had never fucked two guys in a row like that before and she wanted it again.

Steph came back to the tattoo parlour every day for a week. She had never been so thoroughly fucked before. She began to look at her life with Phil. She loved him but not to sleep with any more. She had been introduced to big cocks and didn't want to go back to Phil's tiny dick. Fitz and Steve wanted to keep fucking her, too. They had a few ideas to make Steph their slut and she was well on the way. Steph wanted nothing more than to submit sexually to them.
Like Reply
Phil, do you love me?"

My husband looked at me sideways. "Of course I love you, Steph. Why?"

"Just making sure. You know I love you too, don't you?"

"Of course I know, babe."

I was about to talk to my husband about some changes I thought were necessary in our marriage. He was a lovely man but not very 'manly.' His tiny dick was cause for concern. More to the point was the fact that he thought he was good with it. He was a hopeless lover. He usually gave me a couple of swipes with his fingers and then screwed me. The whole thing took less than five minutes. 

He had never made me come, not even close. I had been faking it since the first time. 

He had forbidden me to have any piercings. I had to argue with him to keep my ears pierced. My mother had gifted them to me for my twelfth birthday. And he despised tattoos. There was no telling what he would do if I came home with a tatt, if you believed all his bluster.

In reality he was a pussy. I knew deep down that I could do anything and he would eventually accept it.

That's why I had no second thoughts about getting a small heart tattoo just above my vagina. And why I allowed myself to be fucked by the tattooist and his brother every night for the last week.

They were both wonderful lovers. They made her come multiple times and they both had monster cocks. Steph decided that she liked big cocks and Phil just didn't cut it in that department. His four inches weren't even close to their ten or more.

"Phil, we need to talk. Last week you got upset because I went out after work with my friends. That upset me. It made me think about us. We need a change, Phil. I think we need something to bring back the spark."

Phil listened with horror. He knew she would want to do something radical. He was terrified of what she would come up with. He didn't want to lose her. She was his whole world.

"What are you saying, Steph? Do you want to leave me?"

"No, silly, I do love you but I just think we're a bit stale, that's all."

"What do you have in mind?"

He had always tried to keep their sex life good but didn't want to try anything too radical. Well, he wanted to, but he was afraid that his wife would think he was weird and leave if he told her of some of the things he thought about.

"Well, the girls and I have been thinking that because you have a little dick you really are only half a man. I need a real man to fulfil my needs and you just can't do it."

"You mean you want to have someone else fuck you?"

"Yes, Phil, that's exactly what I mean. And you'll go along with it too because you love me and want me to be happy, don't you, Phil?"

"Of course I do Steph, but this is a big step."

"It's just one step in a series of changes we are going to implement around here, Phil. There's going to be a lot more changes than just that."

Phil allowed himself to be horrified but deep down he knew Steph needed a big cock to satisfy her and, if he was honest with himself, he really wanted to see it happen.

"So Phil, this is how it's going to be. For too long you have tried to be the 'man of the house' but you haven't been too successful. So I'm taking over. You can be the mistress of the house."

"What do you mean?"

"You will do what I say without question. That's what I mean. I love you but you can't be in charge. So I will be. And beginning this weekend we will see how this will pan out."

The following Saturday Steph got herself all dolled up ready to go out. She looked really sexy. Short dress, high heels and perfect makeup. Phil asked her where she was going.

"Fitz and Steve have invited me out for dinner and dancing. I'll probably be late."

Phil knew he probably wouldn't sleep. He was horny, wondering what Steph was doing. He went to bed and masturbated furiously thinking of Steph being fucked by those two huge cocks.

At about one o'clock Phil heard the front door. He was wide-awake. Then he heard voices. Steph had brought her friends home. Secretly this is what Phil had hoped for. He heard footsteps getting closer to the bedroom.

Then Steph and two large tattooed men came in. 

"Phil, you're awake. This is Fitz," she gestured to the first man, "and this is his twin brother, Steve," she motioned to the other one. "They're going to fuck me. Wanna watch?"

Phil was speechless. He wanted to but didn't want Steph to know that. But she then took charge.

"Get undressed and show them your pathetic little dick."

He did so and heard raucous laughter as his little dick came into view. He was not only embarrassed but he was humiliated.

"That's not a cock," commented Fitz. "That's a clit. You don't deserve to wear men's underwear with that. You should wear women's things to hide your little clitty."

Steve just laughed.

"Steph, take off your knickers and give them to him to wear," laughed Fitz.

Steph did just that.

"There you go, dickless. Put these on and hide your shameful excuse for a dick."

Phil blushed with embarrassment but he did what Fitz told him to.

"Doesn't he look pretty, Steph?" asked Fitz.

"Oh, beautiful. Now Phil, be a good girl and hop out of bed. We're going to need it."

Phil got off the bed and stood beside it. Fitz grabbed Steph and started kissing her. They were both horny and before too long they were both naked. So was Steve.

"Phil," called Steph, "Look at them. Now they are what I'd call real cocks."

She giggled as Phil's jaw dropped when he saw how big they were.

Steph lay on the bed and Fitz nuzzled her EE tits. Steve began sucking on her clit. She writhed around and before too long experiences an orgasm. 

"One of you needs to fuck me, now," she cried out.

Steve obliged. He mounted her and plunged about three-quarters of his ten inches straight in."

"Ohh, Steve, that's it. Keep going. That feels beautiful."

Fitz grabbed the sides of her head and guided her mouth to his cock. She licked and sucked the head of his monster cock and all the while made animalistic grunting noises. She loved it.

The pressure built up and Steph couldn't hold back her second orgasm for the night. Fitz and Steve swapped places. Steph cleaned Steve's cock of her own juices while Fitz fucked her with passion.

This went on for a short while until Steph's wonderful mouth was too much for Steve. He came in her mouth without warning. Steph tried to swallow as much as she could but plenty of his cum spilt out and dripped down her face and onto her tits.

Fitz took this to be a challenge. He upped his work-rate and before too long he bellowed as he exploded deep inside her. Steph had her third orgasm at the same time.

When she came down from it she looked over at her husband. "Did you like that, Phil? I sure did."

Phil looked sheepish until Steph noticed a wet patch on her knickers.

"Phil, you've cum in my panties. Well, you obviously enjoyed the performance. I'm so glad. Next time Fitz promised to find me more huge cocks. You, on the other hand, obviously liked wearing my knickers so I think we'll find some more things for you to wear."

Phil was sent out to the spare room. Steph and her two hunks fucked long into the night. Phil woke the next morning to the sounds of sex emanating from the bedroom. He wanted to go in and see what was happening but he didn't dare. 

He busied himself getting breakfast ready. He had the bacon, eggs, sausages and tomatoes ready to cook as soon as they got out of bed. Coffee was brewing and the kettle was boiled if anyone wanted tea.

It was nearly midday before they emerged. Steph looked like she had just been fucked and was walking funny. Her two lovers just looked tired.

Phil busied himself cooking the breakfast. Steph took one look at him and laughed. He still had her knickers on from the night before. Phil saw what she was laughing about

"Well," he said sheepishly, "you never told me to take them off."

Steph knew then she had him just where she wanted him. She was ready to introduce lots more changes and it would be sooner rather than later.
Like Reply
Steph talked to Fitz about another tattoo.

"Phil is just where I want him to be. I can do whatever I like. And I want another tattoo. Not something hidden away either. I want something big and bold."

"Well," said Fitz, "I've got lots of ideas. Let's go to the parlour and have a look. Anything in particular?"

"I want a tiger. I love how they move. Either across a shoulder and down my arm or across my bum and hip going down a leg. Probably the shoulder, though. I want to keep my bum and my back for something really special."

At the parlour they looked at some of the tiger tattoos Fitz had pictures of. There was a beautiful Chinese tiger, which was exactly what Steph wanted. It would look perfect on her shoulder and creeping down her arm.

Fitz told her that it would take a few sessions to finish. They got to work straight away. After the stencil was made Fitz traced it onto Steph's shoulder and arm. He then inked the outline. After an hour or so he stopped, the outline complete.

"Steph, I've been fondling you for an hour now, and my cock is hard as a rock."

Steph didn't need anything spelled out to her. She stood up and took off her jeans. They kissed passionately.

"Fuck me, Fitz, use me however you want. Just make me scream."

Fitz took no time in ravaging her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. His cock entered her the whole way in one big thrust. She moaned with passion.

"Oh, Fitz, that's it, that's what I need. Fuck me."

He needed no further invitation. His thrusts made her cry out with feeling as he unleashed himself on her. The build up to her orgasm was swift and sudden. She came without warning, the feelings saturating her psyche fully. 

Fitz kept fucking her. He was close to cumming too. Finally with one huge thrust he came inside her hot, welcoming cunt. She had another small orgasm as she felt his hot seed unleashed inside her.

They lay together totally spent. Eventually they got up and cleaned themselves up. They kissed tenderly and Steph could feel herself falling for this hunk of a man.

When they had gotten dressed Fitz said, "Hey, have you ever thought about body piercing?"

"I've thought about it but Phil hates it so I've never done anything about it. Why?"

"Because those beautiful Double E's of yours would look perfect with piercings through the nipples."

A shiver went through Steph at the thought of it. Her nipples had never been really sensitive but the thought of having them pierced made her think that this might change.

"I think that's a great idea. When can we do it?"

"I'll make a call. Amanda is our piercing expert and as soon as she can come in we'll do it."

Fitz made the call and it turned out that Amanda was free and could be there in half an hour. When Fitz told Steph this, they looked at each other and, without speaking, kissed and undressed each other.

They made love that time. Earlier they had fucked but this time it was tender and sweet. Steph thought that she could get used to this lovemaking with Fitz.

Just as they got dressed again Amanda arrived. She was a bubbly twenty-something with long dark hair and numerous facial piercings. Her tits were not as big as Steph's but sat high on her chest. Steph could make out her nipple piercings through her shirt. She wore no bra.

Fitz introduced them. As they shook hands Steph felt a spark of ... something. Amanda just stared at her. Steph thought that Amanda felt something too.

After the introductions Amanda took Steph into the back room for some privacy. Steph took off her top and bra. She heard Amanda take a sharp breath. But then she was totally professional, although she did pinch them, telling Steph they needed to be hard so the piercing would be easier.

She marked Steph's nipples and pinched them in-between the specially made tweezers. They had needle-like openings in the end so the needle could pass through them without deviating from the markings.

Amanda looked Steph in the eye. "Ready?" she asked.

Steph nodded. Then she felt an exquisite pain in her nipple. She looked down and saw the needle, covered in plastic, through her nipple. 

She felt a spasm in her pussy. This surprised her. Maybe she needed pain to make her nipples more sensitive. Amanda withdrew the needle, leaving the plastic tube in her nipple. This was trimmed to a manageable size. Amanda pushed a nipple bar through the tube and took the tube out. Then she screwed the end onto the bar. One pierced nipple!

Steph's other nipple went through the same process. Again she felt a stab of pleasure in her pussy as the needle pierced her. Steph enjoyed that.

Eventually the process was over. Amanda adjusted both nipple bars a little more than was really necessary but Steph didn't mind. In fact she rather enjoyed the sensation.

"How do they feel?" asked Amanda.

"Wonderful," replied Steph.

"You will have some pain and you will need to use alcohol wipes so they don't get infected."

"Show me?" asked Steph.

Amanda got a wipe out of its packet and tenderly wiped around Steph's nipple. A slight moan came out of her mouth. Amanda smiled to herself. Then she wiped the other nipple. Steph moaned again, louder.

The women looked at each other. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, they kissed. First it was soft and sweet, then it became passionate. Steph's hands went to Amanda's tits. Amanda's hands did the same to Steph. Steph almost ripped off Amanda's shirt. They embraced as they kissed, nipples rubbing together.

They stopped and looked at each other. Without a word Amanda reached out and pushed Steph's pants down. She knelt as she did. Then she leaned in and kissed Steph's bare pussy.

"I love your devil's heart."

Then she stuck her tongue out and licked. Steph almost collapsed it felt so good. Amanda attacked her pussy with gusto. It wasn't long before Steph was approaching an orgasm. Her left leg lifted and rested on the chair she had been sitting in. This gave Amanda better access to her dripping cunt. 

Amanda sucked on Steph's clit and pushed two fingers inside her. This sent Steph over the edge. This time she did collapse. Her legs couldn't hold her any more. Amanda caught her and lowered her to the ground. Then they kissed again, Steph tasting her sweet juices on Amanda's hungry mouth.

Amanda stood up and put her top back on.

"But what about you?" asked Steph.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie. Today was all about you. We'll have more playtime, don't worry. You'll get your chance to make me cum."

With that Amanda left Steph there. She slowly dressed herself, again, and went out to see Fitz there ready to take her home. She was exhausted but it was a good tired, the kind you get after great sex. And she'd had great sex with two wonderful partners, Fitz, who she was falling for, and Amanda, who was the perfect female partner.

When she got home, Phil was there.

"Hi, honey. Boy have I got a story for you!!"
Like Reply
Steph was enjoying her new lifestyle. She had two male lovers and one female. She had two new tattoos and new nipple piercings. But best of all she had a submissive husband who let her do all of this even though he professed to not liking it.

Steph got together with Fitz and his twin brother Steve most evenings. Often it was both of them but occasionally it was one or the other alone. They both had monster ten-inch cocks. Her husband had barely four inches fully erect.

Because he was so small Phil was made to wear Steph's panties. She told him it wasn't a real dick; it was more like a big clit. Phil agreed with her, reluctantly. Steph decided that he not only needed to wear women's panties but that he needed to start wearing more women's underwear. When Phil asked what she meant, she explained that there was a wide range of lingerie available, including bras, corsets and stockings.

Steph made it clear to her husband that she would no longer accept his dick inside her. When Phil complained she warned him.

"Phil, don't make this into a big issue. You won't like the consequences if you do."

Unfortunately Phil continued to whinge and whine about not being allowed to make love to his wife. She told him in no uncertain terms that he didn't satisfy her and that she had found someone who did.

Unbeknownst to Phil Steph had been researching ways of restraining him. Amanda had been a great help. They went online and found a wide array of cock cages. Some were solid, others were moulded rings, some were plastic and others were metal. 

Amanda brought up the possibility of piercing his dicklet as well as putting him in a cage. Steph thought this was a great idea so she searched for a cage that would suit. After a while she eventually found a beautiful metal model. It didn't get straighter than a 60-degree angle. It was also hinged to fold the penis under the scrotum and hidden away. There were a number of small spikes that Phil would feel every time he tried to get an erection. Steph particularly liked this feature, so it would remind him that she controlled his dicklet at all times even when she wasn't there.

She made her purchase and decided to wait for a while before presenting it to her husband. She wanted him to complain a bit more about the 'no sex' rule so she could humiliate him completely when she gave it to him. She also made plans for Amanda to give him a Prince Albert piercing. This was through the underside of the penis and used the urethra. 

Meanwhile Fitz decided that Steph needed to meet some of his friends in the tattooing community. He was hosting a party at his tattoo parlour and thought it would be the perfect opportunity. He had gradually finished her tiger tattoo. Each time he tattooed her they ended up having mind-blowing sex. His ten-inch cock fitted her perfectly and he never failed to give her multiple orgasms. 

When she wasn't seeing Fitz or his brother, Steph was spending time with Amanda. Most of the time spent together was naked in one or the other's bed. Steph hadn't experienced sex like it. Her male partners treated her differently to the way Amanda treated her and she loved the pampering. Amanda was what was known as a lipstick lesbian. She was really feminine in her manner and the way she dressed. Steph thought she looked like a supermodel and couldn't get enough of her.

Steph's favourite thing was to kiss Amanda all over her beautiful body. She would usually begin with her mouth and the rest of her face. She would move to Amanda's hands and arms and onto her back. She would trail kisses down her spine and onto her perfect ass. Her tongue never failed to find its way between her cheeks and onto her pretty pink rosebud. Steph especially liked kissing and licking Amanda there.

That would give Amanda the first of many orgasms. She was then kept on a plateau with Steph playing with her clit and ass as she kissed the rest of her exquisite body.

When they weren't making love they were talking about piercing. Steph was keen for more. Belly button, tongue, labia and clit were all discussed. Amanda had all of these already and Steph made sure she saw each up close. She also wanted vertical piercings through her nipples. She liked how good the pain of her nipple piercings felt and wanted to reproduce that. When she told Amanda this, her eyes lit up.

"Steph, you'll have to let me play with your tits then. I've got some ideas that you'll love. If you liked having them pierced then I'll introduce you to needle play."

Steph listened enraptured as Amanda described the beautiful pain of having needles pierced through her areolae and nipples. Just listening to Amanda made her wet.

After the two women made love again they decided to introduce Phil to Amanda and his cock cage. 

Phil was home when they arrived. Steph introduced them to each other. Then she told Phil that Amanda knew all about him and his tiny dicklet. She made him strip down so Amanda could see for herself.

Amanda knelt in front of Phil so she could see his dick. She laughed when it finally appeared, saying, "I've never seen one so small. How big does it get when it's hard?"

Steph sneered, "It is hard."

"Oh, my God, Steph. No wonder you need Fitz and Steve. That's tiny."

Amanda grabbed Phil's tiny manhood, well, manhood is an insult to men, dicklet, and squeezed. Phil shuddered and came onto her hand.

"Oh, Phil, that's disgusting," shouted Amanda.

"You pig, Phil. I introduce you to a new friend and you embarrass me like this. That does it. I've had enough."

Steph produced the cage. It had a ring to go around behind his balls, and one in front. The locking mechanism linked those two rings with the head covering. Once it was locked, Phil could not get it off without the key.

"I'm keeping the key in a very safe place, Phil, so you won't be tempted."

Steph and Amanda went shopping for Phil. He needed a new wardrobe of pretty feminine underwear. They bought panties and bras, stockings and suspenders, shoes, corsets and other assorted bits and pieces. They bought some beautiful baby-doll nighties for him to sleep in.

While they were shopping Amanda suggested that they completely feminise him so they went and bought him his own make up. They bought bright red lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, foundation and various cleansing creams. Steph's pussy was dripping by the time they had finished shopping.

The following Saturday was the night of Fitz's party. Steph wanted to make a good impression so she went shopping for herself too. She bought a tiny black dress with lingerie to match - bra, panties, stockings and suspender belt. She found some five-inch, fuck-me heels too. She was going to be a hit at the party.

She had decided that Phil was going to clean her up after she got home. She informed him of this as she was leaving. She looked amazing with her new outfit on. It could hardly restrain her EE tits. Her hair and make up looked professionally done, thanks to Amanda, who had come around to help her get ready.

Phil nearly came in his panties when he saw the two of them ready to go. Steph had her black outfit on. Amanda had pink. A similar style dress and shoes to Steph, as well as pink lingerie. They both looked good enough to eat.

"Well, Phil, that's what you'll be doing when I get home, eating me. I hope you like cream pies."

The girls both giggled and left. The drive to Fitz's didn't take long and when they arrived the party was humming. Steph found Fitz straight away, kissed him hungrily, and looked around. There were a few women but many more men. All seemed to be heavily tattooed. Steph decided then and there to add to her collection. She wanted tattoos everywhere.

Steve caught up with her and decided he wanted to fuck her straight away. She was willingly led to the back room where there was a tattoo bench. It was already occupied. Amanda had beaten her to it. She was face first into the cunt of a wild looking redhead.

Steve didn't care. He unzipped Steph and she stepped out of her dress. Then she unhooked her bra and took off her panties. Steve bent her over the bench and fucked her from behind. It felt glorious for Steph. Steve fucked her in a frenzy. He came all too soon for Steph but at least he apologised. 

"Sorry, babe, but you looked so hot I couldn't help myself."

"That's okay, Steve. We'll catch up later and you can pay me back."

While Steph was getting her breath back Fitz and one of his friends came in. Steph was ready for a good fucking and that is exactly what she got. Fitz's friend fed her cunt nine-inches of man meat. Fitz pushed his cock into her mouth. 

They fucked and she sucked until they decided to swap spots. Then Dave was in her mouth and Fitz fucked her. She was nearing orgasm when Dave erupted in her cunt. He withdrew and it was immediately filled with another cock. Fitz came in her mouth. She swallowed it down and as she did so she came. A different cock was shoved in her mouth. She now had two unknown men fucking her. 

Amanda and her friend had left and the room was filled with men. Steph had met them but didn't know them. She was excited at the prospect of fucking these guys.

She fucked and sucked her way through them all. She lost count of how many cocks had been in her. Just when there was a bit of a lull, Fitz came in. He rolled her onto her tummy, spread her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass.

"Do it," she grunted between gritted teeth. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and fuck it deep. Put your beautiful cock deep in my hole."

While she was talking, Fitz lunged forward. The head of his cock burst through her sphincter. Steph cried out in pain but Fitz didn't stop. He maintained pressure and before long his whole length was inside her asshole. Now she was crying out with passion.

He made her cum again. She had lost count of all her orgasms too. Fitz spewed his cum inside her. He collapsed onto her and they both lay there regaining their breath.

Eventually they got up to find that everyone had gone. Steph put her clothes back on. She couldn't find her panties. Fitz dressed too and then he took her home. Steph was excited with what she had for her husband.

"Phil," she called as she went inside. "Where are you?"

He stumbled out of the bedroom, half asleep. 

"Get back in there and lie down on the bed with your mouth open. I've got a present for you."

She went into the bedroom after him. She lifted her dress up over her hips and sat on her husband's face.

"Eat it all, sissy dickless boy. I don't know how many times I was fucked tonight but you're going to clean it all up."

She orgasmed again, as much for the thought of what Phil was doing as his actual licking of her cunt. He eventually finished and she rolled off him. He was in exquisite pain from the barbs on his cock cage. His dick wanted to get erect but the cage wouldn't allow it. Steph saw his red face and laughed.

"Get used to it, Phil. I fucked some huge cocks tonight and if you think I'm going to go back to your pathetic dicklet you've got another thing coming. In fact you're going to be turned into my sissy girlfriend. I've bought you some new clothes and we'll get you some more next week. We're going to have such fun, I just know it."
Like Reply
Steph decided that she wanted more tattoos. She talked to Fitz about it and he said he'd love to do them for her. She was undecided about what she wanted but Fitz said he had some ideas he'd like to try. Steph decided to trust him and become his canvas.

Her next visit to his tattoo parlour resulted in two new tattoos, around the huge areolae on each breast. The left breast had a sun around it. The flames reached outwards and just about covered the whole FF breast. The right one had a crescent moon around about four fifths of the areolae. Steph loved them.

Fitz said he had a great idea for her back. He'd created a design that he loved but no one had been game enough to have it inked to him or her. He said he'd love to tattoo it onto her. It was a dragon, which began on one shoulder, crossed her whole back, and ended up with its tail wrapped around the opposite leg.

It was a beautiful creation. Steph fell in love with it and decided to let Fitz ink it onto her body. They made a date to begin the following week.

With Steph half naked as a result of her new tattoos Fitz couldn't help himself. He grabbed her and kissed her with passion. Steph responded with passion of her own. Before long they were naked on the table and Fitz had his huge cock fully inside her cunt.

Steph loved the feeling it gave her. The initial thrust felt wonderful and as Fitz pumped she could feel the gradual build up of sexual energy throughout her body. She had the most magnificent orgasms with him and this time was no exception.

As Fitz thrust Steph got closer and closer until finally she was pushed over the edge. Her whole body shook with pleasure. Fitz responded by dumping his load deep inside her. They were both exhausted by their animalistic sex even though it had only lasted a few minutes. They lay together enjoying the feel of each other's body.

As she drove home Steph decided that her husband Phil was going to be completely sissified. It gave her a thrill to think that he was going to be transformed into a pretty girl whether he wanted to or not.

She called Amanda to come over. Amanda said she would bring her needles and her piercing gear for some fun. As soon as she arrived Steph had her top off to show off her new tattoos. 

Amanda loved them. She ran her fingers over them and gradually moved onto Steph's nipples. They responded by standing erect. Amanda then said she would pierce them vertically. She got her piercing needles out and without further ado, pierced both of Steph's nipples. Steph moaned in delight.

She felt the pain of the needle through her very core. It seemed that, finally, her nipples were becoming sensitive. 'It must be the pain,' she thought. She told Amanda this and Amanda decided she would test that theory. 

She produced a package of needles thin enough for play. "I'm gonna make you scream, sweetie, and then I'll have you begging for more."

Steph shivered in anticipation. Amanda took out the first needle and showed it to Steph. "Look at it Steph. Soon it will be poked into your lovely breasts. In fact I'll push it through your areolae."

And she did just that. The needle, slowly but surely, entered Steph's right areolae just next to the nipple. Amanda kept the pressure up until it re-emerged about a centimetre below the initial entry. Steph was mesmerised. She felt the exquisite pain right throughout her body, ending in her clit. She experienced a mini orgasm.

"Ooh, you liked that didn't you, Steph. You are a real pain slut, aren't you?"

"Mmm, yes, more please, don't stop."

Amanda took out the next needle. It went into her left breast, a mirror image of the first. Steph mewled like a cat and her mini orgasm continued. Another one went on the other side of her nipple, and yet another to mirror that one on her other breast.

Steph's moaning got louder and more insistent. Her mini orgasm was building into something huge. Amanda kept pushing her needles through Steph's areolae, one by one. Each piercing had a mirror on the opposite breast. 

Steph's eyes were closed and she was shaking with passion. As a final act Amanda pushed a slightly thicker needle directly into the tip of each nipple. They went in quite deep and they sent Steph completely over the edge. She collapsed into Amanda's arms. 

Amanda lay her down onto the couch. She stripped and helped Steph take off her bottom half. Amanda went straight for Steph's cunt with her tongue. Steph kept cumming. She was a writhing mess of orgasm.

When she could think straight again Steph grabbed Amanda and brought her head up to her own. Steph kissed her with a passion so great that both women could think only of the pleasure they were seeking both for themselves and their partner.

Steph slunk down and attacked Amanda's pussy with her own tongue. Amanda was so turned on that she came almost immediately. Steph didn't let up. She thought she owed Amanda at least another orgasm or two. She kept licking and sucking until Amanda couldn't stand it any more.

She had to push Steph off. The two lovers just lay there in post-orgasmic bliss happily sharing the moment with each other.

By the time Phil got home from work Steph and Amanda had recovered. They followed Phil to the bedroom where he was going to change out of his work clothes into something more comfortable.

Steph decided that today was the day she would insist upon Phil wearing girly underwear. She told him to strip down completely and that she had something for him to put on.

Amanda taunted, "How's it going, cage boy?"

Phil didn't reply. Amanda just laughed and left the room.

Steph said, "Now, Phil, here's what I want you to wear." 

She showed him a bra and panty set. There was a matching garter belt and some stockings too.

"Put all of these on, Phil. From now on this is the only type of underwear you'll put on. I'm going to throw out all of your male underwear and replace them with some more suitable things. Since you've only got a dicklet that's barely bigger than a clit, you need to wear women's things."

Phil stared in horror at what he was to wear and what Steph had said. But he didn't argue. He knew that if he ever wanted to get out of his cage he would need to obey her.

"Before you get dressed, though, Amanda wants to give you something."

Amanda had come back with her piercing kit. She got Phil to lie on a towel on the bed. She looked at his cage and made a decision. 

"I'll be able to do it with the cage on, Steph."

She took out her piercing forceps and a large needle. She grasped his dicklet and used the forceps to grab the tip of it, pushing one arm of the instrument into his urethra.

"I'd advise you to stay still, Phil. You can never be too careful. It would be a tragedy if I pierced something I shouldn't."

As she grabbed his penis with the forceps she threaded the needle through the opening and through the urethra and out underneath the penis. Quickly she threaded a large ring through the new hole she had made. And, just like that, Phil had a Prince Albert piercing. 

Before Phil could complain, Amanda used her forceps to pinch some skin behind his testicles. She quickly pierced that as well and put a smaller ring there. 

Phil now had his dicklet pierced as well as the skin behind his balls. Steph reached for them and fiddled a bit. When she let go Phil realised that she had secured the two piercings together. His dicklet was now in a cage and secured flat against his torso.

"Now when you put on your panties you won't have an ugly bulge in them," she said. "You'll look much more feminine in tight clothes."

Steph and Amanda demanded that he put his ensemble on. He looked cute, and quite natural without his male bulge.

They forced him to lie down again and Steph produced a set of handcuffs. She secured his wrists to the bedhead. Then she told him that she and Amanda had been invited to a party where they were the only two women attending.

"I might be home tonight, Phil. If not, be sure you don't have an accident!"

The two women laughed as they left. Phil felt strange. Logically he knew he should hate being left like this, but he didn't. He felt a sense of calm. He didn't have to worry about being the 'man' for Steph any more. His little dicklet was safely tucked away and Steph was in control of it.
Like Reply
What's your star sign?" Fitz asked.

"Gemini, why?" Steph replied.

"Well, I like the idea of a star sign tattoo. Do you know what Chinese Year you were born in?"

"The Year of the Dog. Again, why?"

"I'm going to do one of those too."

Steph felt a shiver of ecstasy run through her. Fitz wanting to tattoo her always did.

"I've also finished planning the dragon for you too."

She felt herself flushing. She was excited by the fact Fitz was going to use her as a canvas for his art. The dragon was to be across her back.

They were in Fitz's tattoo parlour. He prepared for the astral tattoos he was planning for her. They were going on the tops of her feet. The Gemini would be on her right foot and the Chinese dog on her left.

Fitz stencilled the Gemini tattoo and began to ink it in. Steph loved this part. The pain was almost orgasmic. She found herself thinking about how far she'd come in a few short weeks.

Her husband, Phil, was at home wearing lingerie and women's clothes. She had caged his tiny dicklet and pierced him twice; Prince Albert and one behind his ball-sack. These were connected which dragged his dicklet back, leaving a smooth look in his panties.

She had found Fitz as a lover, and also regularly screwed his twin brother, Steve. Both were tattoo artists and through them she had met, and fucked, a lot of their tattoo artist friends. Fitz had tattooed her a number of times and had plans to cover her in his work.

He employed a gorgeous woman, Amanda, as a piercing specialist. She had pierced Steph's nipples and had further plans for more piercings. The two women had also become lovers. Amanda loved needle play and Steph had turned into a pain slut. She loved having her areolae pricked and pierced with needles, multiple times.

She came out of her reminiscing to find that Fitz was at work on her left foot. He had finished a beautiful Gemini tattoo. It was two women, back-to-back and topless. Both had long, flowing hair. They looked a little like Steph and Amanda. Steph mentioned this and Fitz just smiled.

"That was the plan," he said.

He finished her other foot and she saw a Chinese dog tattoo with the Chinese character inked above it. Her feet were beautiful and she told Fitz so.

She didn't get up off the bench. She just lifted her hips and pulled down her panties while pushing her skirt up. Fitz took the hint and dropped his jeans. His huge cock sprang to attention. Steph was wet from the tattooing so Fitz could slip right in.

He fucked her with abandon. She loved it, her moans getting louder and louder. As usual after a tattoo, she came really quickly. As she shivered and moaned her way through her orgasm, Fitz filled her cunt with his cum.

Fitz collapsed on top of her and she kissed him tenderly. "I'm falling in love with your cock, Fitz. The rest of you is pretty good too."

"Steph, you are the perfect lover, always ready. I love that you respond to my work like you do. Let me show you the drawing of the dragon."

He got up and went to a bench and grabbed a large piece of paper. On it was a beautiful red/green dragon. Flames came out of its nostrils and its tail stretched and curled away from it. It was stunning.

His idea was that the head of the dragon would sit on her right shoulder with the flames coursing down her arm to the elbow. The body of the dragon would be across her back with the tail wrapping itself around her left leg.

Steph was overjoyed and wanted to begin right away.

"Not so fast, Steph. We need to plan and prepare. It's going to take a while and we'll need to go step by step, slowly and carefully."

"Oh, I can't wait. When can we start?" asked Steph.

"We'll need to wait at least a week and then work for the whole day every three or four days. It should take about ten sessions to finish. It will cover almost your whole back, most of your right arm and most of your left leg."

Fitz invited Steph over to his house the next day. A friend of his, a fellow tattoo artist was visiting from interstate and he wanted Steph to meet him. 

"We call him Lucifer," said Fitz.

"Really?" replied Steph. "Why?"

"Ohh, you'll find out. I want it to be a surprise."

Steph went home, intrigued. She was curious as to how he got his name.

She arrived at Fitz's place the next day at about midday. She left her husband tied to the bed and told him to expect her home sometime later that day.

First she noticed a number of cars parked outside. Then, when she went in, she found that there were a number of men she had fucked already. There were a few she had never seen before. All up there was about twenty.

Fitz took her by the hand and led her to the biggest man she had ever seen. He was about 6'10" tall and really broad across the shoulders. He was huge. He also had a myriad of tattoos all over his body.

"Babe, this is Lucifer," Fitz said.

Lucifer said, "Happy to meet you, Steph. Dave has told me all about you."

Steph was speechless..

Lucifer took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. There he took off his shirt. Steph noticed his tattoos. There was the head of a demon above the waist of his jeans. As he took them off she saw that the rest of the demon's head surrounded his cock. She gasped out loud when she realised that the demon's tongue was tattooed along the length of his huge member.

She knelt in front of him, admiring his tattoo.

"That's why they call me Lucifer, babe. He's tattooed around my cock. Would you like to taste his tongue? I know he'd like to stick his tongue into your mouth."

Steph simply opened her mouth. Lucifer plunged his tattooed cock into her wet, waiting hole. She wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. It grew to a cock that was longer than anyone else's that she had played with recently. She struggled to swallow the whole thing but Lucifer was persistent. He kept urging her to take it all and eventually she did. He fucked her face for some time and all the time Steph played with her throbbing clit. Finally he pushed hard and held himself all the way inside her. He came directly into her tummy.

Steph cleaned his cock of all traces of cum. Then Lucifer lay down on the bed and motioned for Steph to mount him. She did and Lucifer's cock slid fully into her steaming cunt in one go. She sat fully impaled for a moment, then began to pump herself on his huge tool.

She came and came while fucking this monster cock. After about four orgasms Lucifer came again, this time painting the walls of her cunt with his hot cum. Lucifer was completely spent.

Steph climbed off him and put her clothes back on. She then joined the party again. No sooner had she got into the lounge room that she was grabbed by a number of hands. These hands stripped her quickly and she was bent over the arm of the couch. A cock entered her pussy and pumped her for a short while before she felt the hot cum inside her. The first cock was removed and was immediately replaced by another one. 

While Steph was brutally fucked her mouth was impaled too. Cock after cock demanded her mouth and came all over her. Some came in her mouth, some on her face, still others on her tits.

Within a couple of hours, Steph was a mess. She had cum all over her. Her heart was racing from the numerous orgasms she'd had. She was in heaven. She loved every moment of it.

She eventually cleaned up and went home. Phil was there, faithfully waiting for her, like a puppy dog. And like a puppy dog, where she had been and what she had been doing didn't matter to her.

"How's my handsome little boy?" she asked, in a voice usually spoken to young children.

"I'm good, Steph. I missed you."

"Well, you'd better get used to it, unless you'd like me to do something here in front of you. Maybe I'll start doing that. How would that be, Phil? Me bringing huge cocks home to fuck in front of you? Oh, I get it. You want to join in, don't you? Well, I'll have to think about that. There will have to be a few things a little different if that's to happen. My boyfriends might let you join in but I think you'll have to wear more of your sissy clothes and more make up so they think you're a girl. How would that be?"

"I...I...I'm not sure, Steph. If that's what you want, I'll do it."

"Well, with your tiny dicklet in its cage, you're hardly a man so you may as well be useful as a little girl."

They spoke no more about it and Steph went to bed. She wanted to completely humiliate her husband now. She had her lovers to keep her satisfied but realised that she would get off by humiliating Phil. She needed to talk to Amanda about how she could do it.

Steph caught up with Amanda the next day. She had a few ideas for Phil. More piercings to start with and then permanent tattooed makeup. Steph hadn't thought about that but loved the idea. He wasn't much of a man anyway so a more permanent sissification was a good idea.

Once they'd talked about what to do with Phil, the two women relocated to Amanda's bedroom. Before too long their faces were buried in each other's pussies. They sucked, licked and bit each other until neither could stand it any more. After they had made each other come numerous times they lay together kissing and cuddling.

"I could get used to this," said Steph.

"Yeah, me too," replied Amanda.

They dozed and Steph dreamt of how she would turn her husband into her sissy girlfriend.
Like Reply
Phil had no idea what was in store for him when Steph took him, fully sissified, to Fitz's tattoo parlour. Amanda was there, waiting. Phil was shown to the back of the shop. Steph told him to take his trousers off so Amanda could get to his dicklet.

She unlocked his cage. While he was distracted Amanda gathered the things she would need for his next piercing. She grabbed the head of his dicklet between her forceps and pushed a needle through it. She then threaded a bolt through. The piercing went across the head from left to right, mid-way through. This was called an ampallang piercing. She then pierced the rim of the glans in two spots, dydoe piercings. 

Steph then led Phil to the tattoo table and had him lie on his stomach. She had discussed with Amanda what to tattoo onto Phil first. They had decided on stocking seams down the back of both legs with pretty bows at the top. Fitz had thought it a great idea and took delight in doing the tattoos.

Steph and Amanda took Phil home. Then Steph called Lucifer to come over. He came straight away. Steph just about banged him; she was so keen to get his Lucifer tongue inside her. This was the first time she had fucked one of her boyfriends in front of Phil. His dicklet strained against his cage. The pain of the piercings, along with the metal teeth inside the cage, had him in agony. He loved it!

Steph came on Lucifer's huge cock. He then pulled out of her and aimed his cock at Phil's face. He came on Phil's face! Phil was shocked but didn't flinch. He took it all. He even opened his mouth to get some cum straight in his mouth. 

Lucifer plunged back inside Steph. He had stayed hard because cumming on Phil had turned him on so much. He fucked her to another orgasm then came again himself.

Amanda then cleaned Steph's cream pie. She kissed Phil with an open mouth so he tasted the combination of Steph and Lucifer together.

Later that day Steph called Fitz and Steve to come over. She felt like being fucked by her three favourite cocks. As soon as they arrived Steph tied her husband up on their bed. He was wearing pretty pink lingerie and his cock cage.

Steve lay down on the bed next to Phil, naked. Steph mounted his raging erection. Fitz then claimed her ass. The brothers were double-teaming her. Then Lucifer stuck his demon tongue down her throat again. The guys got a rhythm going and Steph was in ecstasy. She was orgasming constantly. Steve hit her g-spot with his huge cock. Fitz rubbed against him while he fucked her ass. Lucifer had his balls resting on her chin while he throat-fucked her.

When they were satisfied, Fitz asked Steph a question.

"Have you seen 'The Hunger Games? Steph?"

"No, not all of them. I read the books though."

"There's a character in the third film who has a great tattoo. I've been thinking it would complement the dragon I'm doing on your back."

"What is it? Tell me, Fitz. What is it?"

"I'm not going to tell all, but it will end up covering your left shoulder, it's like a vine sort of thing. I'll show you tomorrow when we begin your dragon."

"Ooh, can't wait."

They all slept well that night. Of course, the slapping of bodies interrupted the night. Steph found herself being fucked by all three men at various stages during the night. She loved it and never wanted to stop. Having three big cocks fucking her was so much better than just Phil's dicklet.

Amanda was there each time to clean up too. Steph was becoming quite fond of her. She loved cock and would never give that up but found that she was willing to do things with Amanda that she'd never even considered before.

The next morning they went to Fitz's studio. Fitz was prepared to spend the whole day outlining the dragon tattoo. He began with the head on her right shoulder. Then he outlined the fire down her arm. Her back came next and finally her left leg. It took the whole day but was beginning to look spectacular. 

"So Fitz, what's your idea for the next tattoo?"

"Well, this character has a vine beginning on her head and runs across her shoulder and down her arm."

"On her head?"

"Yeah, she's shaved all the hair off the side of her head – totally bald on one side."

"Oh, wow. That sounds kinky. Will it hurt?"

"Probably."

"Goody. I think the pain of the needle makes me cum."

Amanda arrived and took Steph into the back room.

"Time for your pussy to be pierced, my dear," she said.

Steph stripped down, again, and spread her legs. Steph quickly pierced her outer lips, twice on each side; her inner lips once each, and the hood of her clit. Seven piercings. By the end her cunt was dripping. She loved the pain of the needles, but Amanda took every opportunity to play with her too.

Steph's life now consisted of visiting Fitz at the tattoo parlour each day to get her dragon coloured in, followed by steamy sex with one or all of her new big cocked boyfriends.

Amanda occasionally came over with her needles to play with her nipples. This was her favourite thing to do. She was falling for Amanda and wanted to spend more time with her.

Amanda was a kinky bitch. She loved to dominate. One night after she had bloodied Steph's tits she made Steph go down on her. While she was there Amanda started to dribble piss into Steph's mouth. While she was surprised Steph kept going. Amanda then let go with a full stream. Steph drank it all down. When Amanda had finished pissing Steph really attacked her cunt. It wasn't long before Amanda was orgasming into Steph's mouth, filling it again with her juice.

Steph looked up with questioning eyes. Amanda just shrugged and said, "I took a chance. I had an idea you'd like it."

"I loved it, darling. You can do that whenever you like."

Whenever she was home Steph taunted Phil by making him wear lingerie, especially stockings. They looked great with his tattoos on the backs of his legs. Steph also had him wearing make up so he looked especially girly.

Amanda suggested that he could have permanent make up tattooed on his eyes and lips. Fitz was happy to do it too. So one day Phil went to the tattoo parlour. Fitz tattooed black eyeliner above and below his eyes. Then he tattooed red lip-liner around his lips and pale red lipstick on his lips. A light covering of smoky grey on his eyelids finished the session.

They were difficult tattoos to complete but Fitz was a professional. They were finished with no damage to Phil's eyes. The finished result was spectacular. It really looked like he had make up on. Steph immediately had ideas for more tattoos for her husband.

She wanted him to get garters around his thighs so it would look like he was wearing frilly stockings all the time. And a few days later that is exactly what he got. Fitz then suggested a suspender belt tattoo as well so he did a beautiful black garter belt around Phil's waist. Now Phil looked like he was wearing stockings with frilly tops and a garter belt holding them up.

Meanwhile, Steph's dragon was finished. It looked great. It covered virtually her whole back. The head and the flames covered her right shoulder and arm down to her elbow. The tail wrapped itself around her left leg and finished on the back of her calf. What a tattoo.

Amanda then shaved the left side of Steph's head. Fitz outlined a vine that began on the shaved scalp and ran down her shoulder and onto her upper arm. It was beautiful.

Steph was also having more sex than ever. Fitz fucked her every day after he had finished tattooing for the day. His brother Steve was there most night's too so she fucked him a lot also. Every so often Lucifer would come around and fuck Steph too. But, unknown to Steph, Lucifer was bi. He took great delight playing with Phil, telling him he looked really pretty with his tattooed lingerie and make up. 

Eventually Lucifer coerced Phil into sucking his cock. Phil seemed reluctant at first but eventually accepted that he would be sucking Lucifer whenever he was there. Steph loved to watch.

But it was Steph's relationship with Amanda that really took off. Amanda had moved in and shared Steph's bed every night. They were more in love every day. Phil saw what was happening but was in no position to argue. Actually as long as Steph was happy, Phil was happy. He was beginning to enjoy his time with Lucifer too. He was dreaming of the day that Lucifer took his anal cherry. He hoped it would be sooner rather than later.
Like Reply
Steph woke up and looked at the sleeping form next to her. Her first thought was of her husband, Phil. But a split second after that thought entered her head she realised that it was Amanda her girlfriend sleeping next to her. She thought about how much in love with Amanda she was and also of the situation she found herself in.

It had started when she was fed up with her husband's way of always getting what he wanted and rarely letting her have what she wanted. It all came to a head one night when she went out with her girlfriends. She was venting about her husband's little dicklet, too. 

It ended up with Steph getting her first tattoo on her pubic mound and fucking the tattooist who had a huge cock. Through him she met his friends and enjoyed some great animalistic sex with them. She met Amanda because Amanda worked with Fitz the tattooist as a piercer. Steph decided she wanted some sexy piercings too. 

So now she had numerous tattoos, including a huge dragon on her back, and a number of piercings. She found that she got off on the pain from the needles. Amanda was also a woman who enjoyed giving Steph pleasure through pain. 

While this was going on she was slowly dominating her husband. He wore a cock cage and dressed like a sissy. He had permanent makeup tattooed on his face as well as a suspender belt, lacy stocking tops and seams down the backs of his legs. He also had pretty bows at the tops of the seams.

Steph had introduced Phil to Lucifer, a huge guy with a huge cock. He had the face of the devil tattooed on his lower abdomen and the devils tongue was his massive cock. Steph had fucked and sucked Lucifer often but he revealed that he was actually bisexual and was attracted to sissy Phil. 

At that moment Phil and Lucifer were sleeping together in the other bedroom. Steph was thinking of the future and what she really wanted from life. She loved Phil but he had never satisfied her sexually. Since beginning this new lifestyle Steph realised that she needed someone who could satisfy her. At the moment this was Amanda.

It was Lucifer who proposed a solution of sorts. He was really smitten by sissy Phil and wanted to spend time with him to see what may happen. Phil was agreeable as long as Steph was happy. He loved her and just wanted to see her happy. Amanda wanted Steph too.

So the upshot was that Phil would move in with Lucifer and Amanda would live with Steph. They gave each other six months and then they would review the arrangements.

Lucifer even suggested something that Steph was curious about. He knew a guy who knew a guy who was a filmmaker. He made films for a select audience. It was porn but with a difference. He catered for the Fetish market and Lucifer reckoned Steph would be quite an attraction. He organised for Steph to meet him.

Wit her tattoos and her piercings Steph was indeed an attraction for the filmmaker. He knew she would be a hit because there was a market niche she could fill. She was middle aged, tattooed and pierced. Not many adult actresses could put all three on their resume.

He wanted to sample the goods and so Steph allowed herself to be seduced by him. He was a little dick with premature ejaculation problems so it didn't last long. He was pleased with Steph though and organised for her to have a screen test.

She went back later that week for the screen test. This time she fucked a younger man who was an actor. His cock was huge. Steph salivated over it when she saw it for the first time. She worked him over with her tongue and mouth. Then he fucked her. After a while he turned her over and fucked her ass. She was in heaven, loving every minute of it. He eventually came all over her back.

By the time she had cleaned up the producer knew she would be a star and had a contract ready for her. She would appear exclusively for him and would be paid five thousand dollars for a twenty-minute film. These would be filmed once or twice per week. She would also get a percentage of each film's profits. The films would be Internet exclusive.

It was a great deal and Steph signed immediately. Her one stipulation was no lesbian work. She didn't want Amanda to feel that Steph was 'cheating' on her. Her producer chatted to Steph about her background. She told him about Phil. His ears pricked up as she described his new sissy lifestyle with Lucifer.

Within a short while Phil had been invited for a screen test too. He also passed with flying colours and began making films too. He was always the sissy with either single or multiple partners.

Steph was encouraged to keep getting more tattoos. She was happy to because it meant spending time with her favourite tattooist, Fitz. And by spending time, she meant fucking him senseless!

Steph's first film was an incest film where she was to seduce her 'son.' She was partnered with a young buck with the same colouring. He was full of youthful exuberance who fucked her raw.

Her next one was a solo effort where Steph played with her piercings. She was encouraged to fist her pussy and, even though she had never done it before, was able to do so on film. She had a massive orgasm and squirted.

Her third film was a gangbang. She fucked a dozen guys, one after the other. Her next focussed on her tattoos and the next was a needle play film. Steph had her tits poked and prodded with needles. That one was her favourite so far.

She continued making two short films per week and loved her work. The production company loved her too because her films were amongst the most popular they had ever done. Steph was happy to keep on going.

She loved life. Her career as a porn actress had taken off, she was in love with Amanda, and her husband was a sissy porn actor who lived with his boyfriend Lucifer. Life was good.

By the time six months had passed none of the four wanted anything to change. Steph lived with Amanda and Phil lived with Lucifer. And the way Steph saw it, it would be this way for a long time to come.

The End
Like Reply