Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We couple looking for bull
Hello All Bulls,

I am Krishna reddy pusala from Hyderabad india. My age is 38yrs and my wife sunitha is 32yrs old. I am a CUCK and i had fantasies before marriage also. Long time back me and my wife had a conversation about this and she rejected but after few trials she accepted to sleep with other Man( Bull ). i have seen many posts here about cuck and bull so i am giving a try so that we can find a Bull with good sense of humour and make her comfortable before we step forward. 

Timepassers pleasr stay away. Genuine Bulls please pvt me. thank you
[+] 2 users Like Krishnareddypusala's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-02-2021, 11:37 PM)Krishnareddypusala Wrote: Hello All Bulls,

I am Krishna reddy pusala from Hyderabad india. My age is 38yrs and my wife sunitha is 32yrs old. I am a CUCK and i had fantasies before marriage also. Long time back me and my wife had a conversation about this and she rejected but after few trials she accepted to sleep with other Man( Bull ). i have seen many posts here about cuck and bull so i am giving a try so that we can find a Bull with good sense of humour and make her comfortable before we step forward. 

U may ping on hardstand. 35 male
Like Reply
Ping me on durgaramya33 at Hangouts
Like Reply
Ping me on amazingjoseph9890; hangout
Like Reply
Ping me on chilipiboy9;
Like Reply
(09-02-2021, 11:37 PM)Krishnareddypusala Wrote: Hello All Bulls,

yuvraj bull from maharashtra 
my Hangout ID is 
babu83malee AT G M A I L c O M
Like Reply