Poll: Which body part of Ritu did you like after reading the story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Navel
50.00%
6 50.00%
Boobs
25.00%
3 25.00%
Ass
0%
0 0%
Pussy
0%
0 0%
Whole Body
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Ritu's Navel Orgasm
Heart 
Hello Everyone!

This thread has been carried forward from old Xossip, where it had written by the user 'Thoppul Navel'. 

The story of Ritu was Top Visited fantasy based story in old Xossip. Hope you'll like this story and re-live your fantasy with the Orgasmic story of Ritu. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ritu,the low hip saree clad housewife with a sensitive navel married to a navel crazy husband Mahesh flashes her navel wherever she goes.

As usual Mahesh had to go out of station for work.The apartment opposite to hers was vacant.Now a couple had bought it and they have invited her for their housewarming ceremeony.So the next day she went in a silk saree as usual navel exposed.

Almost all the gents in the crowd including the two young priests were staring at her deep navel.Ritu is always excited when her navel is stared at by men.She just loves it when her cute little hole at the center of stomach becomes the center of attraction in an environment.

She also noticed some of the women giving jealous looks at her.The couple welcomed her.The pooja procedure started.

Everything was going well until the chief priest(CP) arrived for the main homam pooja.He seemed very strict and was giving a tough time to the other priests.All the guests gathered.Ritu who went to the bathroom before the priest arrived also came and joined.

The CP stunned by her exposure said to Ritu,”Madam,this is a divine activity.This is not the way to dress.Please cover your navel.Its so indecent”.

Ritu replied,”Whats indecent about showing my navel?”.The CP in anger shouted,”Are you mad? Do you know how sacred the navel is considered in ***** religion? Stop arguing and cover it!!!”.

”Look my dressing sense is my personal choice.You cannot command me.I am married.I know better” Ritu replied angrily.

“What? You are married? Married women shouldnot expose the navel as per the ***** culture.What kind of a woman are you? Either cover your navel or get out of my pooja!!! ”said CP.

“What is your problem old man?? Why you seem to be pissed so much?I will not leave.What will you do?”said Ritu.

The CP who was at the peek of his anger.Took a flower,closed his eyes and said some mantras.After which he throwed the flower at her navel.It hit her navel.

She got a little bit orgasmic but didn’t show it in her face.CP told,”You asked me what I can do.Now I have cast a curse on your navel.From now on even if you wanted to expose your navel,you cannot.Now you will get to know my power.”

CP pointed to the couple and said,”Now take her away or I will not conduct this pooja at all”.The couple requested Ritu to leave.After which she left.Still had a puzzle on what CP told.The couple stayed that night and decided to leave early in the morning.They will shift only next month considering the auspicious time.

That night,Ritu went to bed.Since she missed her husband,he took his photo and fantasized about his navel plays.She rubbed his photo on her belly,then she forgot about it.She had done some tiding work and was so tired to change clothes that she slept in her blouse and petticoat itself after removing the saree. The artistically decorated fan was running fast.Suddenly she heard a break,she turned and saw the fan.A screw fell on her head and the decorative pearls stuck on the center of the fan began to fall down into her navel. They tickled her sensitive navel due to which she became orgasmic.Since her navel was deep,almost half the pearls filled her navel.She removed them.Then went back to sleep without caring about it. The next day in the morning,she went to pluck some flowers from the colony garden.The wind blew and the flower in a plant started to rub and tickle her navel.She controlled her arousal. Then she went to the market to buy vegetables.After paying at a shop,she didn’t notice the person coming towards her with a bag of vegetables in one hand and a long plaintain stem in another.As soon as she turned BBAAAAMMM!!!! 

The stem poked her navel real hard and gave a loud AAAHHHHH!!!

Almost the entire market looked at her.The person in panic apologized.She said its ok and left. The next day she went to the tailor to get stitched a churidhar material which her mother gifted her.The tailor ordered some juice for her which was kept in the table.While taking measurements,the tailor accidentally shaked the table near her.The glass of juice with ice cubes wobbled and an ice cube flew out.It hit her belly and slid over her navel.The feel of chillness on her navel made her erotic,she closed her eyes and gave a quick moan MMMHHHHMMMM!!!! While returning home,the apartment children were playing cricket.As she was walking by,the ball came fast and BBAAAAMMM!!!! It hit her navel so hard that she fell screaming AAAAYYYYOOOO!!!!The kids and the watchman rushed to check her.They helped her up.The kids apologized.After reaching her apartment,she had a little pain on her belly.For that she applied some oil on her belly area. After lunch,she decided to lie down in the sofa for a nap.Just then a courier boy rang the door bell.She went to the door.He enquired Ritu about their next door neighbour and told he had to deliver a small fish tank in the next door but its locked.Ritu told they will be coming only in the evening.The courier boy requested Ritu to take it and give it to them since he is coming from a long distance and has some more deliveries to do.She accepted and took it inside.She kept it on the table near her sofa and started her nap.Suddenly one of the goldfish jumped out of the tank,dropped right on her navel and started to tremble. The sudden scratching of the fish scales on her tender navel made her moan EEEEEAAAAAHHH!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.She rised and put the fish back in the tank. That night,she began to think about whats happening to her navel.She was puzzling in hermind whether this had got to do anything with what that priest told him.But she didn’t give too much thought and slept. The next day while wearing the saree, for the first time in her life she decided to partially cover her navel with the pallu although her petticoat was still below her navel. Still from the side angle her navel and belly was visible.At that time the door bell rang and the cable operator came to collect the bill amount.She went to get the money while he waited in the hall.Then she came to pay him,at that time her navel got exposed while walking.She noticed him staring at her navel.Then she did it. She actually covered her entire navel and belly with the pallu to avoid a man from seeing it. She couldnot believe herself.Then he left after she paid him.That full day she went outside with her navel covered everywhere.Her navel was not attacked by any unexpected activities.That night she slept with some relief.The next day she was happy and declared that the thought of the curse was nothing but her imagination and everything was coincidental.She as usual wore her saree navel exposed and went off to meet an old friend of her who got married to a banker from the US.She has come to meet Ritu.After enjoying the whole day with her friend,she returned home.That evening,she recollected all the praises she got for her navel from her friend at the meeting.She pointed her finger to her navel and said,”You are my best asset.You make me special.I will never reject you my cute thoppul.” She went to the balcony to take clothes she put to dry.Just then she noticed something weird.The moneyplant on the balcony wall started to rise like a snake.She was shocked and ran inside but the plant flew and started rounding up her navel and belly. She was both in orgasm and fear.She screamed lightly AAHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.Then it stopped and started to unravel itself.Ritu was now lying on the floor terrified.Just then the flute from the Krishna statue ejected and flew up.It fell and poked her navel hard. She shouted NNNOOOOO!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!.She felt haunted and scared to stay inside her house anymore.She called the couple(would be opposite neighbours) and got the CP’s number.She contacted him telling she wanted to meet him immediately.The CP asked her to come to his house.She went. At his house,she met him in his private room where he alone was sitting and meditating.He welcomed her with a smile,”Come Ritu.How are you? You wanted to see me.” Ritu in a staggering voice,”Namaste Swamiji. First I want to apologize for what all that I told that day.I am really sorry.Its just that my navel is my weakness.It has been my sexual appeal and when someone talks bad about it.I just burst into anger.” The CP replied with a smile,”Ritu,in India,women are considered the symbol of beauty.The navel has also been considered a special asset for beautiful women since ancient times which is seen in all the sculptures,paintings,poetry etc.,So I don’t blame you for being so obsessed with your navel.But the time and place for exposing one’s beauty should be considered.Any place of holiness whether it’s a temple,mosque,church,ashram etc., should be respected.And activities related to it should also be respected.I don’t care what you wear or what you expose but the thing that made me angry is your ignorance.If you had just covered your navel for sometime none of this needed.You understand?”. Ritu replied,”I understand Swamiji and apologize again.Can anything be done for this curse? Or should I have to cover my navel for the rest of my life?”.The CP told,”I can remove it now itself with a small pooja.”Ritu asked innocently,”Should I have to pay for it?”.The CP broke into laughter and said,”Although I charge for the poojas,I do this work not for others’ money but for others’ happiness.Now that you have realised your mistake its my duty to give you happiness.You don’t have to pay anything.”Ritu smiled.He made her lie down and told her to move her saree and show her entire belly. He told,”Now I will reverse the spell.You shouldnot make a sound.If you do,then the spell can never be reversed.” Then he took some seashells in his hand,closed his eyes,chanted some mantras and then shattered it on her navel. Ritu closed her eyes and bit her lips since she cannot make any sound.He then removed it and threw it away.Then he took some pearls and repeated the same procedure.Then he got some milk and started pouring it drop by drop in and around her navel.It filled her navel. Ritu was saying MMMHHHHHMMMMM!!! in her mind.Then he wiped away all the milk with his fingers.He finally took a rose flower and rubbed diagonally on her belly twice.

Ritu was nearly erotic.Then the CP asked her to rise up.Then he told,”The curse has been removed.There is nothing to worry about.”Ritu thanked him and felt totally relieved.

Ritu still continues to flaunt her navel in sarees.But from then on,whenever she goes to a temple or attends any kind of pooja,she never forgets to cover her navel.
Like Reply
Ritu is married recently.She always wears saree many inches below her Navel.Her husband Mahesh used to kiss,lick & suck her Navel everyday which she likes very much!!

Mahesh has gone out of station for a meeting and will return after two weeks.Since she is a housewife,the apartment neighbours mostly leave their children with her to babysit.Since she still doesn't have a child,she likes the company of the kids.Its been one week and she misses him very much.That day her next door neighbour left her little boy Sundar with her.Sundar is fond of chocolates.So Ritu always keep a chocolate box in stock to make Sundar obey his orders.He was busy drawing in his notebook.She finished her work.She was watching tv and saw a Navel song with lots of Navel kissing scenes.She got turned on and desperately wanted her Navel to be licked.

She got an Horny idea and took the chocolate box.She came near Sundar and asked "Hey Sundar,do you want a chocolate?"He replied,"Yes Aunty!!!".

"Ok lets play a game with the chocolate but you must promise not to tell anyone about this Ok".He promised.

She went locked the door.Then she lied down on the sofa,moved her Saree,took a round chocolate piece and put it into her Navel.Sundar didn't understand. 

Ritu told,"Sundar now if you eats it without using hands within 1 min,then i will give you the entire box.Sundar agreed.

Ritu looked at the clock and said,"Get ready.Start!!!".

Sundar bent down and used his tongue to take out the chocolate.She closed her eyes and imagined her husbands' Navel lick.She gave a mild moan OOOOHHH!!!

Sundar took out the chocolate and bited it.The saliva from his tongue made the chocolate to melt.The chocolate liquid started to fill her Navel.Ritu got little orgasmic and her hands were crushing the sides of the sofa.He ate it fully and also licked and finished the chocolate syrup within the time.Ritu now opened her eyes,she was pleasured.Sundar saw the clock and told,"Aunty I won.Can i take the chocolate box".

Ritu told,"Ok you win!!! I will give the box but one chocolate was very easy.Can you eat this entire box of chocolates like that within 5 mins?".

Sundar said,"Yes I can do it in even 3 mins!!! But what will you give me if i win this also?".

Ritu happy that her plan worked told,"If you win this also,I will buy you two boxs!!!".

Sundar full of joy agreed.Now Ritu emptied the entire box on her Navel and told the boy,"You got 3 mins!!!Start!!!". 

undar seeing so much chocolate gave an excited start.He became a little harsh and started to suck her Navel.She gets orgasmic and moans AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Sundar desperately puts his tongue inside and takes outside continuously eventually tongue fucks her Navel.Ritu gets a huge orgasm and yells AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Finally Sundar cleaned her Belly & Navel of chocolate with his tongue and finishes with 10 secs to spare. 

Sundar was delighted.Ritu breathing heavily gets up slowly.Ritu too was delighted inside.She told,"Sundar you are a very good boy.Tomorrow I will buy you the chocolate boxes.But remember you must not tell anyone about this.If you tell I will not buy you chocolates.Ok".Sundar nodded and was very happy.Just before she could go inside,Sundar interrupted and asked,"Why did you shout when I was eating?".Ritu didn't expect this.She thought and told,"I shouted to scare you so that will not finish it".Sundar smiled.Ritu was relieved.

Ritu went inside and freshened up.She herself can't believe what she did.Just then she heard a knock at the door.It was Sundar's mother.She enquired about him.Ritu told with a chuckle,"He was a very good and obeyed all my orders".Then after they left,her mobile rang.It was Mahesh.Ritu took it and started talking to him.
Like Reply
Mahesh has returned from a long work trip in a night flight. He heads home. Ritu eagerly awaits him. Finally at home, she welcomes him in a white saree worn in her usual style.

Mahesh missed her a lot. He hugs her tight and they share a kiss. Then they head for the bedroom. He removes her saree and then preys on her belly & navel. He crushes her navel.

Ritu goes,"AAAhhhhhh! Been waiting a long time for this!" He rotates her, licks and kisses her plumpy belly on all sides.

Ritu,"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh....Don't stop Mahi!!". He then holds her from the back and caresses her neck.

Then squeezes her belly fat very hard.She goes, "SSSSSSsssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Then he buries his face in her boobs.

He then lays her flat on the bed and tickles her navel.She smiles uncontrollably.

He then uses his big cock and sinks it into Ritu's p***y and fucks her like an animal.

She gets a heavenly orgasm and her boobs almost tear her blouse.

Ritu goes,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH".
Her orgasmic scream echoed the room.

The next morning Mahesh wakes up to see Ritu not in bed. He finds her in the kitchen. He sneaks behind her and grabs her by the waist.

Mahesh,"Good morning my cute pondati!"
Ritu,"Oh Mahesh stop it.. I just had a bath"
"So what I still haven't bathed.",he said.
She told,"Oh stop your stupid jokes and go take a bath. I will get the tiffin ready."
"Oh come on Ritu. Its Sunday.", he replied.
"Atleast brush your teeth",she said.
Mahesh takes a bath itself and they both have breakfast.
"So tell me what all happened when I was away. Did you have any affair with someone?,"he asked.
"Seriously you are such an idiot mahesh! Don't you have any trust on me. Why did you have any where you went?" she asked angrily.
"God! I was just kidding. Can't you take a joke?" he replied.
"Hereafter stop with your stupid humour.Its tiresome." she replied.
"Ok now seriously anything interesting happen while I was away?" he asked.
"Well two things happened." she told.
"What?" he asked curiously.
She told him with a little shyness about the chocolate game she played with neighbour kid Sundar.
Mahesh with a smile,"So you did have an affair. That too with a kid.".
Ritu,"Look mahesh I just used him for a small pleasure.Thats all.Its not like I had sexual activity with him."
"Ok what was the other thing?" he asked.
She explained the entire priest incident.
He burst into laughter and said,"Thats the most stupidest thing I have ever heard."
Ritu angrily,"Its true ok. I am not bluffing."
"So you won't expose your navel at a temple.Right?" he asked.
"Yes", she replied.
"Well lets see how long you are controlled.Oh I almost forgot.We have to goto a party today evening", he told.
"What party", she asked.
"My superior got promoted as the Chief of the Board of Directors for our company. He is having a party for that."
"You mean that guy who was staring at my navel for hours at our wedding reception. He is your superior right?" she asked.
"Ya thats him. He invited me personally and told to bring you without fail ",he told with a smile.
"He probably wants to peek at my navel again", she told.
"Oh come on Ritu leave that poor guy. Don't blame him.", he told

Mahesh pointed at her navel and said,"Who would ever ignore such a beautiful navel?".
Like Reply
Ritu and Mahesh were getting ready for the boss’s party. Mahesh wore a simple black suit. Ritu was also getting dressed. She wore her petticoat about two inches below her navel. She then put on a very tight blouse and wore a black saree.

Just then Mahesh entered her room. She was checking herself in the mirror and adjusting her hair.

Her belly was really tempting him. He kneeled down near her and squeezed her belly flesh.

She gave a sudden Aaahhhh! and said “Mahesh this is not the time to play. Are you ready?” He replied,” Of course I am ready. So is my navel queen ready to party?” “Yes I will be I a few minutes. “She replied. When she turned he asked, “What is this?”. She was puzzled and said, ”What?” Mahesh, “You usually wear only transparent sarees to parties. This time you have worn a non-transparent one. Also you have covered your navel with your pallu despite wearing the petticoat below the navel. I know you like it when men stare at your navel. You told you will only cover it at temples and pujas. What happened?” asked. She smiled and told,” Calm down dear. I know how you love it when others admire your wife’s navel. But let me explain first. I have worn it this way because your boss loves to stare at my navel. ” Mahesh replied, “What? I don’t get it.”

Ritu explained, ”Do you remember at our reception that I was in a transparent saree and how your boss hung around for more than an hour just to stare at my navel. Well this time that’s not going to happen. I am going to tease him by keeping my navel covered but my belly exposed. Let’s see if he has the guts to try something to have a peak at my navel or even more try to touch it maybe.”
He replied, ”Oh come on Ritu. Although he is superior and smart in many things he is weak in these kinds of things. I mean he is very decent towards women except for this navel fetish thing he has. And that too he is driven a little crazier towards your navel than other women. I mean you have met his wife right. She is fat and her belly and navel looks as ugly as hell. What will the poor guy do?” She with surprise asked,”How do you know about his wife’s skin details so much?” He replied, ”Well once I have went to his home to get a signature for a file. He was not there and I had to wait. She got dressed to go out. When she came out of her room in t-shirt and jeans, oh god I almost fainted. She was so fat that her belly stuck out of her t-shirt and I saw that ugly thing that almost made me vomit. Imagine seeing such a thing on a daily basis in bed. Then only I understood why a man like my boss is so crazy on your navel.” She told,”Wow that is sad. She is always fully covered in her sarees. Now I know why. But I am even more excited after hearing about this. Your boss is going to have really tough party.”
He replied,”Well let’s see what happens. You ready?”. She replied,”Yes”. Together Mahesh and Ritu got into their car and drove off to the party.

They reached the boss’s house. The party was held in the landscaped garden at the back of the house. As they entered a woman in her late 30s dressed in a red silk saree welcomed them. It was Sona, the boss’s wife. As soon as she came near Ritu gave a sudden look to Mahesh and began to smile due to the t-shirt jeans incident he told earlier. He shaked his head sideways indicating her not to laugh. So she controlled it. Sona greeted them,” Hello Mr & Mrs Mahesh. Welcome Welcome.” Mahesh replied, ”Hi Mam how do you do?” She replied, ”I am fine. Wow Ritu your saree looks great.” Ritu replied,”Thank you mam.” Giving a sudden look to Mahesh she asked,”Mam where is Sir? I want to greet him on his promotion.” And once again glanced and smiled at Mahesh. Sona replied,”Oh wait let me get him for you” . She looked around and then called out,”Tushar..Tushar”. A man in his early 40s dressed in a grey nehru-type suit turned and came forward. It was Tushar, Mahesh’s boss. He was very happy to see them both. He came and hugged ,”Oh Mahi how are you man? How was your trip?”. He replied,”Good sir. It was little tiring but good.” Tushar turned towards Ritu and said,”Hi Ritu how do you do?” She replied,”Very fine”. He then quickly glanced her exposed midriff area and found that her navel was covered.

Ritu and Mahesh noticed this and smiled at each other. Then Tushar told Ritu,”You look really stunning tonight. The black saree really compliments you skin tone. Nice.” Sona told,”Ya even I told the same thing.” Ritu replied,”Thank you sir. The saree was Mahesh’s selection”. Tushar while looking at Mahesh replied,”Well he is always good at selection.” Everybody laughed at this and then both Mahesh and Ritu gave him a flower bouquet and congratulated him.

Then all the guests gathered together. The friends and employees including Mahesh each spoke few words about Tushar and his achievements. Finally they proposed a toast for him and the buffet dinner began. Tushar’s eyes searched for Ritu and it followed her every move in an attempt to peak at her navel. Mahesh noted Tushar’s desperation. Ritu also was indirectly noticing Tushar.
After a few minutes, the wind came to the help of Tushar and blew a little fast. Thereby Ritu’s pallu gave way for her navel treasure to be revealed.

Tushar’s eyes almost popped out and his dick began to rise a little bit. Some other guests to also began to stare at the precious navel that was hidden so far. Mahesh was noticing all this and was smiling to himself. But before long Ritu looked around and immediately adjusted her saree.

Tushar got frustrated and became too desperate.He realised he had to see it again. He noticed his wife was busy talking to a group of he women friends. So he sat at one of the many tables put for the guests which was near to the table where the buffet food was kept. As expected Mahesh & Ritu came near to help themselves for some food. Tushar used the oldest trick in the book and turned one of the pedestal fans towards her to disturb the pallu and it did.

Now her navel was open and just inches near his face. He even unintentionally tried to touch it. But before which once again Ritu covered it.

Mahesh & Ritu smiled and glanced at each other. Tushar was once again disappointed. Then after finishing his dinner he searched for Ritu once again but couldnot find her. He thought they might have left but had a thought that Mahesh would not leave without telling him. He went to use the bathroom, during which through the bathroom window,he heard someone talking. Then realised it was Mahesh and Ritu.Ritu told,”Look Mahesh I told you know that he doesnot have the guts to do it.” Mahesh replied,”Don’t sound rude. Atleast he tried that fan thing.” She told,”It was stupid. It is what kids do these days.” He said,”Stop it. I told you know he is innocent and decent.” She replied,”More like timid and frightened” and laughed. He concluded,”Ok stop laughing. Lets go.”

On hearing this Tushar was bit angry but also a little relaxed since now that he knows even if he does something she and Mahesh won’t make a fuss of it. Now he was confident. He came out and saw Ritu standing with a glass of juice while Mahesh was busy talking. Tushar turned the fan towards her once again. But before Ritu could adjust, Tushar came with a bucket of ice cubes and askes her if needs some ice for her drink. She said yes. Then he intentionally dropped one of the ice cubes right on her navel which was open due to the fan.

It hit and slid along her navel, Ritu felt this sudden chill and breathed heavily closing her eyes. Mahesh from a distance noticed it and was surprised.Tushar acted as if he dropped it accidentally and apologized to her. Then while bending to take the dropped icecube to put it away, he blowed right on her ice drop filled navel. She couldnot control herself. She gave a light moan Mmmmmmmm! and bit her lips.

Since this was happening a little away from the main tables and everybody were busy talking and eating and drinking, no one seemed to notice except for Mahesh who knew clearly what was happening. Tushar gave a smile and walked away.
Then Mahesh came near Ritu and asked,”Looks like he tried something at last.He is bold right?” Ritu replied,”Ya I didn’t expect this. I was so turned on I almost cummed in my panties.”
Mahesh laughed.Finally the party was over. Mahesh and Ritu went to thank Tushar & Sona for the party.During which suddenly Tushar told,”Sona! Look at this” and used his right hand middle finger to move away Ritu’s saree pallu.

Ritu, Mahesh and Sona were in a bit of shock on Tushar.He told,”Sona do you see that?” Sona confused,”What are you doing.What is it?” He told,”I didn’t notice at first but looks like Ritu has put on some weight” and started squeezing the side of her belly. Ritu was once again turned on but tried hard not to show it on her face. He asked Sona,”Come on Sona. Touch and see for yourself.” Then Sona too started touching and squeezing Ritu’s belly. After which Ritu couldn’t control herself, she closed her eyes and bit her lips.

She brought her legs together and was standing in an attention pose.Mahesh understood and told,”Its because she ate a little more tonight.” Ritu with discomfort said,”Yes sir that’s why.Excuse me but I have to use the bathroom” and rushed fast.Mahesh and Tushar know why. After she returned, both she and Mahesh left to home.
Like Reply
Mahesh after having breakfast left to his office. After some time, Sundar’s mother came and was surprised to see Ritu in a sleeveless top and track pants.

She asked Ritu,”Hey you usually wear only sarees at home. What happened? “ Ritu replied,”Ya I do but this summer heat is killing me. I become too sweaty. So that’s why I wore this. Why it doesn’t look nice on me?” She replied, “No. It looks perfect. You have a great structure to carry it well too.” “Thanks!”Ritu replied. Then she left him for Ritu to babysit. Ritu after finishing her daily routine helped Sundar with his homework. It became afternoon.After having lunch, Sundar asked,”Aunty can we play some games? I am bored.” Ritu replied,”No I am tired and I am going to take rest. You watch tv or you also take a nap in the sofa.”

At about 3pm, Mahesh returned. He usually comes only by 6 or so but today he came early since he had finished his work early. Mahesh saw Sundar watching cartoons in the TV.Sundar was excited and told,”Hi Mahesh Anna How are you? ”Mahesh replied,”Hey Sundar I am fine.how are your studies going?” He replied,”Great. I got 100/100 in Maths in the last exam. ” Mahesh told,”Oh super. You must always study like this.Ok where is Ritu?” Sundar told,”She is in the bedroom taking rest.I am bored.I finished my homework.Can we play some games?” Mahesh replied,”Ok let me freshen up.” and went to the bedroom to find Ritu sleeping. Its been a long time since he saw Ritu in tops & pants since she always sticks to sarees. Since she had rolled over many times her top had gone up so much exposing her underboobs. The sunlight from the window falling directly on her belly made her navel look really inviting.

Mahesh closed the door. Then took a paper flower from the flower vase and slowly moved towards her. He then gently rubbed her navel with it. Ritu felt a mild tickle.

Then Mahesh got an erotic idea and took some marbles kept along with some board games in the shelf. He slowly put one by one under neck. They slid down into her top, moved between her juicy boobs and settled into her navel.

The feel of the glassy marbles on her silky skin made her hot and she woke up.

Mahesh then blew on her navel and the marbles flew off. She once gain felt a tickle and smiled.

Mahesh told,”Looks like the summer heat is making your dressing sense really sexy.” Ritu while adjusting her top rose out of the bed and yawned. She replied in a yawning voice,”Ya….ya.” Then they both got freshened up and came out of the room. Ritu got all of them some fruit juice. Then Mahesh asked,”Ok Sundar what game you want to play? Board games or Video games? ” Sundar replied,”Since Ritu Akka is also there I want to play the chocolate hole game I played with her the other day.”

Mahesh asked,”The what hole game?” Sundar replied,”The game in which I ate chocolate from the hole in her stomach. ”Ritu was suddenly shocked and exchanged glances with Mahesh. She told,”Sundar we can’t play it today.” He asked,”Why not?” She replied,”We don’t have chocolates.”Sundar got impatient and started crying telling,”I want to play hole game!!!” Mahesh then calmed him down and said,”Ok lets play hole game but differently.” Ritu suddenly pulled Mahesh and whispered,”What the hell are you telling?” He replied,”Come on Ritu. You started it. Now go to the sofa.”
Mahesh then asked Sundar to bring some ice cubes from the fridge. After he returned, Mahesh made Ritu lie down on the sofa. Ritu in her mind thought “oh no not ice again!”. He then moved her top up and pulled her track pant down to reveal her belly. She was so nervous that her belly trembled.

Mahesh’s cock too was vibrating inside his pants. Then Mahesh told Sundar,”Ok now you should take one ice cube. Put your hand at a high distance.Let the water drip. If it falls directly into her stomach hole. Then you get 1 point. If you get 5 points in one minute, you win. Otherwise you lose.Ok”. Sundar agreed and started. He took one ice cube and made it drip. It fell around her navel but never into her navel directly.

But each drop pleasured her.

Finally, one drop did fall into her navel and Ritu made count as,”OOOnnnneeeeee” due to her arousal.

Then a second time the drop fell inside, and Ritu became uncontrollable.

But the ice was too cold, Sundar couldn’t handle it and he released the entire ice cube and it fell into her navel. Ritu closed her eyes and bit her lips. moaning “MMmmmmmmmmmm”.

While all this was happening, Mahesh was on the other side of the sofa such that he was visible to Sundar only till the hip because he was having his one hand in his pants and was masturbating like hell.

Sundar tried again but this time he got it right and as much as 6 drops filled her navel like a pool in one minute. He was happy since he won. But Mahesh and Ritu were pleasured too in their own way. After a while, Sundar’s mother came and picked him up. After they left, Ritu told, ”You are using me so badly”. Mahesh replied, ”You know how pleasurable it is to see someone playing with your navel. I enjoyed it.” Ritu returned to the bedroom with both pleasure and anger.
Like Reply
It was Sunday morning. Mahesh came for breakfast. Ritu was her seductive self in a sari. Since she had taken a head bath, she kept her hair loose which was waving in the air. Drops of sweat were glittering on her tender belly.

He came near her. Then while whispering a Good morning, slid his left hand on her belly and squeezed her navel into the centre of his palm.

Ritu bit her lips and moaned “MMaaaaaahhheeeeessshh”. He then gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat at the dining table.

Ritu asked ,”Mahesh when will you stop this habit?”. He replied ,”You like it right?” She replied,”Ya I like it but not when I am cooking.” He said ,”Ok fine. What’s for breakfast?” She told ,”Bread Omelette. I am toasting the bread now”. Mahesh told ,”Ah the same boring one. Wait! I have an idea”. “What?” she asked. He told ,”I want to taste raw egg for a change.” She replied ,”Ok I will get a cup”. He stopped her and told ,”You are my cup.” She replied, ”What?” He made Ritu lie down and removed her sari pallu. Then broke an egg and poured into her navel.

She smiled as the sticky liquid tickled her navel.

Her navel was now like a pond filled with egg liquid. He then took a straw,dipped into her navel and started sipping it.

Ritu was also enjoying it. Finally he finished it fully without leaving a drop. Ritu got up and said ,”Wow you really know how to enjoy my navel.” He replied ,”That’s why you married me.” They both laughed. Then Mahesh made bread toast for her and while she was eating he was having coffee.Just then Ritu felt something poking on her navel.

She looked at Mahesh and thought he was poking it with his finger under the table. Next moment, Mahesh finished his coffee and got up. Again Ritu felt a poke on her navel.

She looked under the table and was shocked to find a snake. Before she could move, it bit her navel and she screamed ,”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH”

Mahesh came rushing and as soon as he saw the snake. Took a stick and chased it. Ritu fainted and her belly region was bleeding.

Mahesh rushed her to a nearby hospital. The doctor treated her by cleaning the wound with cotton and then water.

Then he asked Mahesh to identify the snake from a photo album he had. Mahesh identified it. Doctor assured him that she will be safe since it was non-poisonous snake. He then applied an antiseptic ointment to prevent infection.

Ritu regained consciousness. Ritu and Mahesh reported to the doctor. The doctor told ,”You were very lucky since the snake was not poisonous.” Ritu asked ,”What kind of a snake it is?” He replied ,”Its an Indian egg eating snake which is also called Westermann’s snake. It only goes after eggs. I don’t know why it attacked you?” Ritu and Mahesh exchanged glances and smiled. She told,”No doctor I was cooking egg and at that time only it bit me.” The doctor told,”Be careful next time always keep the windows and doors closed properly. Apply this ointment for 2 weeks. Take care.” Ritu and Mahesh thanked him.

After returning home they once again checked for the snake. Then Mahesh told ,”Looks like animals are also hungry for your navel”. Ritu replied ,”Stop joking. I forgot to wipe my navel after you had your breakfast on it. Since it was egg-eating snake it targeted the smell of egg from my navel. That’s why.” Mahesh laughed and then took some ice cream from the fridge and asked Ritu,”Hey I need a cup”. Ritu then angrily stared at him. He said ,”Don’t worry there aren’t any ice cream –eating snakes?” Ritu and Mahesh laughed and she went and got him a glass cup for the ice cream.
Like Reply
Mahesh went out of station as usual for work related matter. Ritu was alone at home. The opposite neighbour lady visited her. Ritu was happy to have company. After having a small talk, she told Ritu that the priest(who put a curse on Ritu’s navel) wanted to meet her. She gave Ritu, his mobile number and left. Since she didn’t say why he wants to meet, Ritu was confused. Finally she called him. The priest took the phone and said ,”Hello Ritu how r u?” She replied ,”I am fine. It seems you wanted to meet me.” He replied ,”Yes can you please come to my ashram in the evening. I want to talk to you about an important matter. I can’t talk about it over the phone. So please.” Ritu was confused but agreed with doubt in her mind. She wore her sari in low hip but covered her navel with pallu since she’s meeting the priest.

She reached the ashram and met him. He welcomed her, gave her some holy water and then he told ,”Ritu I want to you meet someone”. He then took her to another room where there was a old lady swamiji .” He introduced her to Ritu ,”Ritu, she is Devi Matha Swami. She is my guru. Get her blessing.” After Ritu got her blessing, DMS told ,”Hello Ritu. I have heard a lot about you from him.” Then the priest left the room. DMS now told ,”Look Ritu I requested priestji to arrange a meeting with you. I have a problem. I think you can only help me.” Ritu in confusion ,”I don’t understand swamiji.” DMS replied ,”Well I have been in sainthood for the past 40 years and I am running this ashram for the past 20 years. But nothing like this has ever happened .” Ritu asked ,”What happened?” DMS after some silence said ,”One of the devotees of my ashram has broken the holy rules of sainthood and got sexually involved with a female servant of the ashram.” Ritu with surprise asked ,”Then what happened swamiji?” DMS replied ,”I threw both of them out of my ashram but it has created a bad name for my ashram and it has lost its holiness. To wash away the sin and regain holiness, a puja must be held in the Shiva temple at the hills outside the city. For that I need your help.” Ritu puzzled ,”How can I help swamiji? I still don’t understand.”

DMS told ,”The special puja must be done only by a female who is married but still is not a mother. And…”. Ritu eagerly asked,” And..?” DMS replied,” And it must be done at midnight and the female should be naked in front of the big shiva statue.“ Ritu got the shock of her life and screamed ,”WWWHHAAT? Swamiji what are you saying?” DMS controlled her and said ,”Look Ritu don’t panic. I am not compelling you. I am just requesting you.” Ritu got angry and said ,”Seriously! why should I do it? Its your ashram. Your headache. Not mine.” DMS replied ,”Ritu please understand. No males will be there during the puja. You will be wearing jewellery. I have to do this puja by this weekend. I can’t find any other woman like you within that time. Also if you do this puja you will also be benefitted.” Ritu asked ,”Really! how?” DMS replied ,”The female who does this puja gains the right to receive a power. Usually no one is provided this. But I will give you. I can give you the power of hypnotism. You can control people.”

Ritu laughed and cunningly asked ,”What can I do with hypnotic powers? Become a swamiji like you.” DMS politely said ,”You can get the power to hypnotize using your navel.” Ritu suddenly became eager and asked ,”You mean?” DMS told ,”Yes I heard from priestji that you are very obsessed with your navel. So you can hypnotize and control people when they look at your navel. They will be hypnotized and will be in your control and you can make them do whatever task you want. But there are certain limitations.” Ritu eagerly asked ,”What are they?”

DMS listed ,”First, the hypnotic spell will last only for 5 minutes. Second, you can’t use it on your husband and any children at all. It won’t work. Finally you can use it only 5 times per day. If you try for the 6th time then you will lose the power entirely.” Ritu asked ,”How to believe this?” DMS replied,”Priestji put a curse on your navel. You didn’t believe it. But it happened right?” Ritu replied ,”Yes right.” DMS told ,”I know this is too much to ask. Don’t worry. I assure you your safety during the puja. What do you say?” Ritu thought for some time. Although she was little scared of being naked, the navel power really tempted her and also its for a good cause to save an ashram. She replied ,”Ok swamiji.” DMS was very pleased and said ,”Thank you. Thank you so much. Please come to the temple by 11.30pm this Saturday. Bathe and come in this white sari.” DMS handed over a white sari. Ritu took it and came out of the room. The priest blessed her at the entrance of the ashram and then she left.

On Saturday evening at around 11.00 Ritu went in her two wheeler bathed and dressed in a white sari as told. She was very nervous. The temple was locked. She got puzzled and little scared. Then from a doorway the temple gate, DMS came and took her inside the door. It was a passageway, it went underground. Then at last amidst the light of small diyas, there was a huge Shiva statue with many puja materials in front of it. A couple of women were also standing near it. DMS explained to Ritu that these women will take her inside a room dress her up with jewels and ancient clothing that covers her boobs and abdomen. She had to perform the puja in stages. At each stage, the women will remove jewels from her body. At the final stage, they will remove her clothing and she has to meditate for few minutes in standing posture. After which the puja will be over.

The women took her in disrobed her sari and dressed her up in the attire. Then they put on jewels for head to toe. Except for her private parts, each body part had a jewel even her navel had a ring. When she walked out, she resembled the women statues sculpted in ancient south temples.

She appeared very sensuous and sexy in the attire. At the stroke of midnight ,the puja started and Ritu began to do the rituals as per what DMS instructed. At each stage, the jewels were removed. After half of the puja was over, half of the jewels were removed.

She was getting nervous. Her body was shivering thinking about that moment. Final stage of puja arrived. Ritu was asked to stand with her hands above her head. Now the clothing was ripped away.

She was told not to move at all. But her body was vibrating. The cool breeze of the night flowed on her bosom, her navel and between her legs. The feel of air on her boobs made her tender nipples hard.

DMS told Ritu to close her eyes and meditate. Ritu slowly got used to the air and her body stopped shivering and she stood in that position for 10 minutes. Finally DMS asked her to open her eyes and announced that the puja has been finished. Ritu was relieved. DMS asked her to put on the same ancient attire.

After Ritu returned in ancient attire, DMS told,”Ritu the puja was successful. Thanks to you”. Ritu replied,”Yes swamiji it was a different experience for me too.” DMS asked,”Shall we move on to the last ritual?” Ritu replied,”Still there is more?” DMS replied ,”Well you want that power I promised you right?” Ritu replied,”Yes I almost forgot it. What should I do?” DMS made her lie down on a rock bed. Ritu agreed. Now the navel ritual started. First ,DMS sprinkled ash in and around her navel. The minute particles tickled her navel and she got orgasmic and bit her lips.

Then she got a vessel of rose water and slowly poured it on her navel.

She smiled on feeling the chill water. Then she put flowers one by one while chanting some mantras. Every touch of the flower made her erotic.

Then she broke a coconut and tossed half of it on her navel. It again made her orgasmic.

Finally she got some fruits and decorated it all over her belly region and poured some milk on her navel. It aroused Ritu very much but she was controlling herself.

Finally it was over. DMS asked Ritu to rise up. She told Ritu that she has now acquired the power. Ritu eagerly asked how to use it. DMS told her that to use it she had to make the person look at her navel, then pull her belly inside and release it fast like belly dancing. Then the person will be hypnotized.

Then Ritu got dressed. DMS thanked her and gave blessing. She told,”Ritu you are not only a very sensuous woman but a bold one too. Remember the rules for the power. Be careful.” Ritu thanked her and left. In her mind puzzling how, when and where to use her navel hypnotism first.
Like Reply
Ritu wokeup from bed. It was a bright morning. But she was confused as to whether the ritual that happened last night was real or just a dream. She was still puzzled about the navel hypnotism power. She was breaking her head as to whom to use it on, whether it will work etc., She freshened up and wore a cotton sari.

She finished her usual day-to-day work. At afternoon, the door bell rang. Ritu opened and her husband’s boss Tushar. She welcomed him in. Tushar after a sudden glance of her peeking navel replied ,”No Ritu. Its ok. I have to catch a flight tonight to US. My niece is getting married, so I will be there for 1 week. Before that I just wanted to handover these important files to Mahesh which must be reviewed by him next week. I know he is out of station. These are very confidential. So I am giving it to you. Please keep it safe and hand over them to Mahesh.” Ritu, ”Yes sure Sir. Please come in for a coffee. If Mahesh comes to know that I sent you without even a coffee, then he will definitely get angry. So please”. Tushar finally came in. Ritu kept the files in Mahesh’s cupboard. Then she went into the kitchen and started making coffee.

During which her dirty mind started thinking. She decided to test her hypnotic power on Tushar. Also she knows very well that Tushar is crazy about her navel. So she moved her pallu fully to one side exposing her entire belly and navel.

Then she took the coffee and walked towards him in a seductive manner.

Tushar’s eyes got glued to her navel for a few seconds. Then he turned away. She kept the coffee on the table. She looked at the clock it was 2.30. Tushar took the coffee. When he was about to sip the coffee Ritu jiggled her belly and pulled her navel in. Thats all Tushar went into a hypnotized state. His eyes staring at Ritu’s fleshy navel.

Ritu couldn’t believe that it worked. Then she started asked ,”You like my navel right?” Tushar replied, ”Yes”. She then asked, ”What would you like to do to it?”. He replied ,”I would lick, suck, squeeze and cum all over it.” Ritu naughtily replied, ” Then do it now. For the next 3 minutes, my navel is all yours.” and took off her entire pallu.

As soon as she said it, the hypnotized Tushar charged forward and grabbed her belly flesh and bit it. She screamed with pain and pleasure.

He then buried his face into her navel, licked and sucked it. She moaned with pleasure

He then roseup, unzipped his pant and took out his huge cock. Ritu couldn’t believe her eyes. She never thought Tushar would have such a big one.

He then masturbated right infront of her.

Ritu was now stunned by his tool and bent down to get a good look of it. But before which Tushar suddenly came.

Ritu got fully covered in cum. Her navel was overflowing with hot cum.

Just then she looked at the clock and found that the time was almost up. She ordered him to go and sit normally. Tushar did so. Ritu ran into the bathroom. She washed herself and changed into a nightie. By that time, it was 2.35 and Tushar came back to normal. He doesn’t remember anything other than he taking the cup to drink coffee. But he felt his cock was wet and thought he unknowingly got aroused by her navel and felt embarrassed. Ritu returned in her nightie with doubt about Tushar’s memory. Tushar was drinking coffee and she then realised it actually worked. Tushar then asked for the bathroom and used it. After which he thanked her for the coffee and left. But Ritu thought in her mind ,”I must be the one thanking you.” Now Ritu felt relieved as well as powerful. She felt the power of her navel beauty.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-043500.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083514.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083707.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083707.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083452.png]
image upload

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083743.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083608.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083639.png]
image uploader

[Image: Screenshot-2019-1229-083409.png]
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Ritu is married recently.She always wears saree many inches below her Navel.Her husband Mahesh used to kiss,lick & suck her Navel everyday which she likes very much!!

Mahesh is a IT professional working in kolkata. He is bengali. Mahesh has returned from a long work trip in a night flight. He heads home. Ritu eagerly awaits him. Finally at home, she welcomes him in a white saree worn in her usual style.

Mahesh missed her a lot. He hugs her tight and they share a kiss. Then they head for the bedroom. He removes her saree and then preys on her belly & navel.He crushes her navel. Ritu goes,"AAAhhhhhh! Been waiting a long time for this!" He rotates her, licks and kisses her plumpy belly on all sides. Ritu,"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh....Don't stop Mahi!!". He then holds her from the back and caresses her neck.

Then squeezes her belly fat very hard.She goes, "SSSSSSsssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Then he buries his face in her boobs. He then lays her flat on the bed and tickles her navel.She smiles uncontrollably. He then uses his big **** and sinks it into Ritu's p***y and ***** her like an animal. She gets a heavenly ****** and her boobs almost tear her blouse. Ritu goes,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH". Her orgasmic scream echoed the room.

The next morning Mahesh wakes up to see Ritu not in bed. He finds her in the kitchen. He sneaks behind her and grabs her by the waist.

Mahesh,"Good morning my cute pondati!"
Ritu,"Oh Mahesh stop it.. I just had a bath"
"So what I still haven't bathed.",he said.
She told,"Oh stop your stupid jokes and go take a bath. I will get the tiffin ready."
"Oh come on Ritu. Its Sunday.", he replied.
"Atleast brush your teeth",she said.
Mahesh takes a bath itself and they both have breakfast.
"So tell me what all happened when I was away. Did you have any affair with someone?,"he asked.
"Seriously you are such an idiot mahesh! Don't you have any trust on me. Why did you have any where you went?" she asked angrily.
"God! I was just kidding. Can't you take a joke?" he replied.
"Hereafter stop with your stupid humour.Its tiresome." she replied.
"Ok now seriously anything interesting happen while I was away?" he asked.
"Well two things happened." she told.
"What?" he asked curiously.
She told him with a little shyness about the chocolate game she played with neighbour kid Sundar.
Mahesh with a smile,"So you did have an affair. That too with a kid.".
Ritu,"Look mahesh I just used him for a small pleasure.Thats all.Its not like I had sexual activity with him."
"Ok what was the other thing?" he asked.
She explained the entire priest incident.
He burst into laughter and said,"Thats the most stupidest thing I have ever heard."
Ritu angrily,"Its true ok. I am not bluffing."
"So you won't expose your navel at a temple.Right?" he asked.
"Yes", she replied.
"Well lets see how long you are controlled.Oh I almost forgot.We have to goto a party today evening", he told.
"What party", she asked.
"My superior got promoted as the Chief of the Board of Directors for our company. He is having a party for that."
"You mean that guy who was staring at my navel for hours at our wedding reception. He is your superior right?" she asked.
"Ya thats him. He invited me personally and told to bring you without fail ",he told with a smile.
"He probably wants to peek at my navel again", she told.
"Oh come on Ritu leave that poor guy. Don't blame him.", he told

Mahesh pointed at her navel and said,"Who would ever ignore such a beautiful navel?".
Like Reply
Ritu was in deep thought. Today she had to talk to Sundar as promised to Madhu. She was thinking what to say.If she handles it lightly, Sundar might not listen and can become more navel crazy.If she gets harsh with him, he might reveal the navel secrets to Madhu. She had to find some way to handle this. Just then Madhu and Sundar arrived. Madhu left him with Ritu and left for her work.

Sundar finished his homework and asked for chocolates. Ritu told, "Before that, I will ask you few things and you have to tell me only the truth." Sundar replied, "OK Ritu aunty". She continued,"Did you tell your mom about the chocolate hole game?". Sundar,"No aunty. I did not. I promised to you." Ritu,"OK good boy. Your mom told me that you are looking at stomach holes in magazines and tried playing with your maid's stomach hole. Is that true?"Sundar replied without hesitation," Yes, I did." Ritu asked,"Why?" Sundar explained, "Ritu aunty.I learnt the word for it. It is called navel in english and thoppul in tamil.I learned it from a movie scene on TV. After that, I was surprised there are many types and shapes. I am noticing it in newspaper, magazine, movie, TV serials, advertisements etc., I really started to like them." Ritu was amazed at his reply and asked,"OK. Why do you like them? Why did you play with the maid's navel, the guest's navel at a party and the staff's navel at school? It is not right Sundar". Sundar replied,"Aunty, from the first time I saw and played with your navel, I became excited about navels. I don't why I like them. But I do. Secondly, I played with maid's navel because it was so huge. To check the size, I put the toy gun into her navel. You know it fully went inside.It was that big."

Ritu was listening to the way Sundar was explaining and got a bit jealous since he is praising another woman's navel. Sundar continued,"At the party, I saw many different navels. But this aunty alone was wearing jewellery on it. I was surprised, so I went and touched to see how it was hanging there. It was really nice. At school, the staff aunty's navel was deep. I wanted to see how deep it was, so I put my finger inside."

Ritu asked, "Were you not afraid of touching it since they might get angry? The principal shouted at you right?". Sundar responded," Aunty if they did not like it to be touched, they will not show it. They all smiled when i touched their navel. At school also, only the principal shouted. The staff did not say anything. If they don’t like it to be touched, they will cover it like Mom. I am asking her to show her navel only once. But she says that she doesnot want it to be seen or touched by me." Ritu was in awe of his mature replies for a young boy. Sundar concluded, "There is one thing Ritu aunty. So far from what all navels I saw, you have the most beautiful navel." Ritu slightly blushed and smiled. Sundar without any hestitation, came near and touched Ritu's navel with his index and middle finger shaping his hand like a gun. She felt a tickle.

He continued ,"Yours is so deep and round. It is so soft. ". Ritu was so excited by the praise, "Thanks Sundar.Do you like aunty's navel that much?". Sundar continued, "Yes aunty. I saw few songs and scenes in TV.I actually found some new games to play with your thoppul". Ritu controlled her excitement and said,"Sundar we can play the games but you have to make a promise". Sundar replied,"Another promise! No aunty". Ritu,"Then I will not allow you play in my thoppul".Sundar replied,"OK aunty. What?" Ritu said,"I want you to promise that you will play only with my navel and not touch or play with anybody else's navel". Sundar asked,"Why?" Ritu explained,"Sundar I am getting this promise for your sake only. I talked with your mother. Your liking for navels is your choice.But this shouldnot create problems for others especially your mother. What you have been doing is not good behavior. Just because somebody shows their navel in a saree, does not mean they will like it when someone touches it. Some people did not get angry when you touched their navel since you are a kid. But because of your behaviour, your mom faced a bad situation at your school. What if something like this happens again, it will be embarassing for your mom, Do you want that to happen?". Sundar,"No aunty". Ritu,"Then promise me." Sundar promised. Ritu felt happy and hugged him. She gave him snacks and chocolates and then asked him about the new games. Sundar explained,"I saw in TV that heroine's navel is played many ways. The heros spins top on the navel, they throw flowers, fruits,marbles,pearls etc., on the navel".

Sundar continued,"The hero even pours milk, honey, oil etc., into the heroine’s navel."

"They show the heroine's navel and hip in closeup. The hero sometime pinch the heroine's hip."

Ritu got a bit turned on as Sundar was explaining. “There was one magic scene also.” Sundar said. Ritu questioned ,”What magic scene? ”.Sundar responded, “The hero breaks an egg into the heroine's navel and it immediately becomes an omlette.”

Ritu gasped as Sundar explained and asked,"Oh my god.You want to do all this things to my navel". Sundar replied,"No aunty. Not all. I wanted to play with a top on your navel. But I don’t know how to spin a top. I have to ask Mahesh uncle. Another game to play with Mahesh uncle is to make you lie down and then stand at a far distance and blow cherries from our mouth.If it falls in your navel directly, then one point. This is the cherry game. Another game will be to put as many small marbles as possible in your navel. Then remove them fast. Who takes it out fast is the winner." Ritu replied,"Wow .Nice games. You seemed to have watched a lot of TV. Do you have a top and marbles with you?". Sundar replied,”No aunty”. Ritu,"Oh I don't have too. Also Mahesh uncle is out of station too so we cannot play now since he has to teach to spin the top."Sundar became dull. Ritu cheered him up and said,"Look I will buy the toys for you and Mahesh uncle will be back in a few days. So we can play the next time you come. But you must keep your promise." Sundar got excited and told,"Ok sure aunty.In that case, can I do one thing?" Ritu asked, ”Yes what?” Sundar with hestitant tone,”Can I pinch your hip once please aunty?” Ritu with a smile replied, “Ok since you have been a good boy and kept your earlier promise”. After that she moved her saree to reveal her navel and hip and took near to Sundar’s face who was seated at the dining table with the snacks.

Sundar with excitement gave a very light pinch on her belly flesh.

She found the tender touch of Sundar’s fingers very light and considered it to be rather cute.Ritu would not even consider this a pinch compared to the acts that Sundar had done in the name of pinching. She asked,”Are you happy now, Sundar?”. He replied with joy, ”Yes aunty”.Just then Madhu returned to pick up Sundar. Ritu showed a thumbsup to Madhu indicating she talked to Sundar about the navel matter. Madhu gave a sigh of relief and left.

Ritu finished off her work and went to bed. The cool wind from the window flowing on her bare belly gave her chills, which she stretched and enjoyed in her sleep.
Like Reply
Ritu and Mahesh were getting ready for the boss’s party. Mahesh wore a simple black suit. Ritu was also getting dressed. She wore her petticoat about two inches below her navel. She then put on a very tight blouse and wore a black saree.

Just then Mahesh entered her room. She was checking herself in the mirror and adjusting her hair. Her belly was really tempting him. He kneeled down near her and squeezed her belly flesh.
She gave a sudden Aaahhhh! and said “Mahesh this is not the time to play. Are you ready?” He replied,” Of course I am ready. So is my navel queen ready to party?” “Yes I will be I a few minutes. “She replied. When she turned he asked, “What is this?”. She was puzzled and said, ”What?” Mahesh, “You usually wear only transparent sarees to parties. This time you have worn a non-transparent one. Also you have covered your navel with your pallu despite wearing the petticoat below the navel. I know you like it when men stare at your navel. You told you will only cover it at temples and pujas. What happened?” asked. She smiled and told,” Calm down dear. I know how you love it when others admire your wife’s navel. But let me explain first. I have worn it this way because your boss loves to stare at my navel. ” Mahesh replied, “What? I don’t get it.”

Ritu explained, ”Do you remember at our reception that I was in a transparent saree and how your boss hung around for more than an hour just to stare at my navel. Well this time that’s not going to happen. I am going to tease him by keeping my navel covered but my belly exposed. Let’s see if he has the guts to try something to have a peak at my navel or even more try to touch it maybe.”

He replied, ”Oh come on Ritu. Although he is superior and smart in many things he is weak in these kinds of things. I mean he is very decent towards women except for this navel fetish thing he has. And that too he is driven a little crazier towards your navel than other women. I mean you have met his wife right. She is fat and her belly and navel looks as ugly as hell. What will the poor guy do?” She with surprise asked,”How do you know about his wife’s skin details so much?” He replied, ”Well once I have went to his home to get a signature for a file. He was not there and I had to wait. She got dressed to go out. When she came out of her room in t-shirt and jeans, oh god I almost fainted. She was so fat that her belly stuck out of her t-shirt and I saw that ugly thing that almost made me vomit. Imagine seeing such a thing on a daily basis in bed. Then only I understood why a man like my boss is so crazy on your navel.” She told,”Wow that is sad. She is always fully covered in her sarees. Now I know why. But I am even more excited after hearing about this. Your boss is going to have really tough party.”

He replied,”Well let’s see what happens. You ready?”. She replied,”Yes”. Together Mahesh and Ritu got into their car and drove off to the party.

They reached the boss’s house. The party was held in the landscaped garden at the back of the house. As they entered a woman in her late 30s dressed in a red silk saree welcomed them. It was Sona, the boss’s wife. As soon as she came near Ritu gave a sudden look to Mahesh and began to smile due to the t-shirt jeans incident he told earlier. He shaked his head sideways indicating her not to laugh. So she controlled it. Sona greeted them,” Hello Mr & Mrs Mahesh. Welcome Welcome.” Mahesh replied, ”Hi Mam how do you do?” She replied, ”I am fine. Wow Ritu your saree looks great.” Ritu replied,”Thank you mam.” Giving a sudden look to Mahesh she asked,”Mam where is Sir? I want to greet him on his promotion.” And once again glanced and smiled at Mahesh. Sona replied,”Oh wait let me get him for you” . She looked around and then called out,”Tushar..Tushar”. A man in his early 40s dressed in a grey nehru-type suit turned and came forward. It was Tushar, Mahesh’s boss. He was very happy to see them both. He came and hugged ,”Oh Mahi how are you man? How was your trip?”. He replied,”Good sir. It was little tiring but good.” Tushar turned towards Ritu and said,”Hi Ritu how do you do?” She replied,”Very fine”. He then quickly glanced her exposed midriff area and found that her navel was covered.

Ritu and Mahesh noticed this and smiled at each other. Then Tushar told Ritu,”You look really stunning tonight. The black saree really compliments you skin tone. Nice.” Sona told,”Ya even I told the same thing.” Ritu replied,”Thank you sir. The saree was Mahesh’s selection”. Tushar while looking at Mahesh replied,”Well he is always good at selection.” Everybody laughed at this and then both Mahesh and Ritu gave him a flower bouquet and congratulated him.

Then all the guests gathered together. The friends and employees including Mahesh each spoke few words about Tushar and his achievements. Finally they proposed a toast for him and the buffet dinner began. Tushar’s eyes searched for Ritu and it followed her every move in an attempt to peak at her navel. Mahesh noted Tushar’s desperation. Ritu also was indirectly noticing Tushar.

After a few minutes, the wind came to the help of Tushar and blew a little fast. Thereby Ritu’s pallu gave way for her navel treasure to be revealed.

Tushar’s eyes almost popped out and his dick began to rise a little bit. Some other guests to also began to stare at the precious navel that was hidden so far. Mahesh was noticing all this and was smiling to himself. But before long Ritu looked around and immediately adjusted her saree.

Tushar got frustrated and became too desperate.He realised he had to see it again. He noticed his wife was busy talking to a group of he women friends. So he sat at one of the many tables put for the guests which was near to the table where the buffet food was kept. As expected Mahesh & Ritu came near to help themselves for some food. Tushar used the oldest trick in the book and turned one of the pedestal fans towards her to disturb the pallu and it did. Now her navel was open and just inches near his face. He even unintentionally tried to touch it. But before which once again Ritu covered it.

Mahesh & Ritu smiled and glanced at each other. Tushar was once again disappointed. Then after finishing his dinner he searched for Ritu once again but couldnot find her. He thought they might have left but had a thought that Mahesh would not leave without telling him. He went to use the bathroom, during which through the bathroom window,he heard someone talking. Then realised it was Mahesh and Ritu.Ritu told,”Look Mahesh I told you know that he doesnot have the guts to do it.” Mahesh replied,”Don’t sound rude. Atleast he tried that fan thing.” She told,”It was stupid. It is what kids do these days.” He said,”Stop it. I told you know he is innocent and decent.” She replied,”More like timid and frightened” and laughed. He concluded,”Ok stop laughing. Lets go.”

On hearing this Tushar was bit angry but also a little relaxed since now that he knows even if he does something she and Mahesh won’t make a fuss of it. Now he was confident. He came out and saw Ritu standing with a glass of juice while Mahesh was busy talking. Tushar turned the fan towards her once again. But before Ritu could adjust, Tushar came with a bucket of ice cubes and askes her if needs some ice for her drink. She said yes. Then he intentionally dropped one of the ice cubes right on her navel which was open due to the fan.

It hit and slid along her navel, Ritu felt this sudden chill and breathed heavily closing her eyes. Mahesh from a distance noticed it and was surprised.Tushar acted as if he dropped it accidentally and apologized to her. Then while bending to take the dropped icecube to put it away, he blowed right on her ice drop filled navel. She couldnot control herself. She gave a light moan Mmmmmmmm! and bit her lips.

Since this was happening a little away from the main tables and everybody were busy talking and eating and drinking, no one seemed to notice except for Mahesh who knew clearly what was happening. Tushar gave a smile and walked away.

Then Mahesh came near Ritu and asked,”Looks like he tried something at last.He is bold right?” Ritu replied,”Ya I didn’t expect this. I was so turned on I almost cummed in my panties.”

Mahesh laughed.Finally the party was over. Mahesh and Ritu went to thank Tushar & Sona for the party.During which suddenly Tushar told,”Sona! Look at this” and used his right hand middle finger to move away Ritu’s saree pallu.

Ritu, Mahesh and Sona were in a bit of shock on Tushar.He told,”Sona do you see that?” Sona confused,”What are you doing.What is it?” He told,”I didn’t notice at first but looks like Ritu has put on some weight” and started squeezing the side of her belly. Ritu was once again turned on but tried hard not to show it on her face. He asked Sona,”Come on Sona. Touch and see for yourself.” Then Sona too started touching and squeezing Ritu’s belly. After which Ritu couldn’t control herself, she closed her eyes and bit her lips.

She brought her legs together and was standing in an attention pose.Mahesh understood and told,”Its because she ate a little more tonight.” Ritu with discomfort said,”Yes sir that’s why.Excuse me but I have to use the bathroom” and rushed fast.Mahesh and Tushar know why. After she returned, both she and Mahesh left to home.
Like Reply
Mahesh went out of station as usual for work related matter. Ritu was alone at home. The opposite neighbour lady visited her. Ritu was happy to have company. After having a small talk, she told Ritu that the priest(who put a curse on Ritu’s navel) wanted to meet her. She gave Ritu, his mobile number and left. Since she didn’t say why he wants to meet, Ritu was confused. Finally she called him. The priest took the phone and said ,”Hello Ritu how r u?” She replied ,”I am fine. It seems you wanted to meet me.” He replied ,”Yes can you please come to my ashram in the evening. I want to talk to you about an important matter. I can’t talk about it over the phone. So please.” Ritu was confused but agreed with doubt in her mind. She wore her sari in low hip

but covered her navel with pallu since she’s meeting the priest.

She reached the ashram and met him. He welcomed her, gave her some holy water and then he told ,”Ritu I want to you meet someone”. He then took her to another room where there was a old lady swamiji .” He introduced her to Ritu ,”Ritu, she is Devi Matha Swami. She is my guru. Get her blessing.” After Ritu got her blessing, DMS told ,”Hello Ritu. I have heard a lot about you from him.” Then the priest left the room. DMS now told ,”Look Ritu I requested priestji to arrange a meeting with you. I have a problem. I think you can only help me.” Ritu in confusion ,”I don’t understand swamiji.” DMS replied ,”Well I have been in sainthood for the past 40 years and I am running this ashram for the past 20 years. But nothing like this has ever happened .” Ritu asked ,”What happened?” DMS after some silence said ,”One of the devotees of my ashram has broken the holy rules of sainthood and got sexually involved with a female servant of the ashram.” Ritu with surprise asked ,”Then what happened swamiji?” DMS replied ,”I threw both of them out of my ashram but it has created a bad name for my ashram and it has lost its holiness. To wash away the sin and regain holiness, a puja must be held in the Shiva temple at the hills outside the city. For that I need your help.” Ritu puzzled ,”How can I help swamiji? I still don’t understand.”

DMS told ,”The special puja must be done only by a female who is married but still is not a mother. And…”. Ritu eagerly asked,” And..?” DMS replied,” And it must be done at midnight and the female should be naked in front of the big shiva statue.“ Ritu got the shock of her life and screamed ,”WWWHHAAT? Swamiji what are you saying?” DMS controlled her and said ,”Look Ritu don’t panic. I am not compelling you. I am just requesting you.” Ritu got angry and said ,”Seriously! why should I do it? Its your ashram. Your headache. Not mine.” DMS replied ,”Ritu please understand. No males will be there during the puja. You will be wearing jewellery. I have to do this puja by this weekend. I can’t find any other woman like you within that time. Also if you do this puja you will also be benefitted.” Ritu asked ,”Really! how?” DMS replied ,”The female who does this puja gains the right to receive a power. Usually no one is provided this. But I will give you. I can give you the power of hypnotism. You can control people.”

Ritu laughed and cunningly asked ,”What can I do with hypnotic powers? Become a swamiji like you.” DMS politely said ,”You can get the power to hypnotize using your navel.” Ritu suddenly became eager and asked ,”You mean?” DMS told ,”Yes I heard from priestji that you are very obsessed with your navel. So you can hypnotize and control people when they look at your navel. They will be hypnotized and will be in your control and you can make them do whatever task you want. But there are certain limitations.” Ritu eagerly asked ,”What are they?”

DMS listed ,”First, the hypnotic spell will last only for 5 minutes. Second, you can’t use it on your husband and any children at all. It won’t work. Finally you can use it only 5 times per day. If you try for the 6th time then you will lose the power entirely.” Ritu asked ,”How to believe this?” DMS replied,”Priestji put a curse on your navel. You didn’t believe it. But it happened right?” Ritu replied ,”Yes right.” DMS told ,”I know this is too much to ask. Don’t worry. I assure you your safety during the puja. What do you say?” Ritu thought for some time. Although she was little scared of being naked, the navel power really tempted her and also its for a good cause to save an ashram. She replied ,”Ok swamiji.” DMS was very pleased and said ,”Thank you. Thank you so much. Please come to the temple by 11.30pm this Saturday. Bathe and come in this white sari.” DMS handed over a white sari. Ritu took it and came out of the room. The priest blessed her at the entrance of the ashram and then she left.

On Saturday evening at around 11.00 Ritu went in her two wheeler bathed and dressed in a white sari as told. She was very nervous. The temple was locked. She got puzzled and little scared. Then from a doorway the temple gate, DMS came and took her inside the door. It was a passageway, it went underground. Then at last amidst the light of small diyas, there was a huge Shiva statue with many puja materials in front of it. A couple of women were also standing near it. DMS explained to Ritu that these women will take her inside a room dress her up with jewels and ancient clothing that covers her boobs and abdomen. She had to perform the puja in stages. At each stage, the women will remove jewels from her body. At the final stage, they will remove her clothing and she has to meditate for few minutes in standing posture. After which the puja will be over.

The women took her in disrobed her sari and dressed her up in the attire. Then they put on jewels for head to toe. Except for her private parts, each body part had a jewel even her navel had a ring. When she walked out, she resembled the women statues sculpted in ancient south temples.

She appeared very sensuous and sexy in the attire. At the stroke of midnight ,the puja started and Ritu began to do the rituals as per what DMS instructed. At each stage, the jewels were removed. After half of the puja was over, half of the jewels were removed.

She was getting nervous. Her body was shivering thinking about that moment. Final stage of puja arrived. Ritu was asked to stand with her hands above her head. Now the clothing was ripped away.

She was told not to move at all. But her body was vibrating. The cool breeze of the night flowed on her bosom, her navel and between her legs. The feel of air on her boobs made her tender nipples hard.

DMS told Ritu to close her eyes and meditate. Ritu slowly got used to the air and her body stopped shivering and she stood in that position for 10 minutes. Finally DMS asked her to open her eyes and announced that the puja has been finished. Ritu was relieved. DMS asked her to put on the same ancient attire.

After Ritu returned in ancient attire, DMS told,”Ritu the puja was successful. Thanks to you”. Ritu replied,”Yes swamiji it was a different experience for me too.” DMS asked,”Shall we move on to the last ritual?” Ritu replied,”Still there is more?” DMS replied ,”Well you want that power I promised you right?” Ritu replied,”Yes I almost forgot it. What should I do?” DMS made her lie down on a rock bed. Ritu agreed. Now the navel ritual started. First ,DMS sprinkled ash in and around her navel. The minute particles tickled her navel and she got orgasmic and bit her lips.

Then she got a vessel of rose water and slowly poured it on her navel.

She smiled on feeling the chill water. Then she put flowers one by one while chanting some mantras. Every touch of the flower made her erotic.

Then she broke a coconut and tossed half of it on her navel. It again made her orgasmic.

Finally she got some fruits and decorated it all over her belly region and poured some milk on her navel. It aroused Ritu very much but she was controlling herself.

Finally it was over. DMS asked Ritu to rise up. She told Ritu that she has now acquired the power. Ritu eagerly asked how to use it. DMS told her that to use it she had to make the person look at her navel, then pull her belly inside and release it fast like belly dancing. Then the person will be hypnotized.

Then Ritu got dressed. DMS thanked her and gave blessing. She told,”Ritu you are not only a very sensuous woman but a bold one too. Remember the rules for the power. Be careful.” Ritu thanked her and left. In her mind puzzling how, when and where to use her navel hypnotism first.
Like Reply
Mahesh had gone out to get a shave and haircut. As said by Ritu, he would have to teach Sundar to spin a top on her navel once he returns. Ritu was cooking some snacks for Sundar and she had kept the toys (top,marbles) ready for him at the hall table. Sundar and Madhu arrived. He rushed in and went straight to the toys.He was very excited. Madhu and Ritu exchanged smiles while looking at Sundar. Ritu told ,”Sundar, you cannot play without finishing your homework.First, homework. Go open your bag and get the books.” Sundar obeyed instantly without hesitation. Madhu with a smile said,”You seem to have him in full control.” Ritu laughed. Madhu continued,”Actually Ritu, I need your help. I forgot to tell you earlier.” Ritu enquired,”What is it?”. Madhu continued with a slow voice,”Today I have to cover my colleague’s work also since she is on sick leave. So I have to work double shifts, which means I cannot come late night to pick up Sundar. I will be coming only by next day morning by 7. Since Raghav is out of town, to attend a marriage, I have no other choice. Can you please help me out?”. Ritu replied,”Oh come on Madhu.It’s not a problem.I will take care of Sundar.You have no worries.” Madhu felt relieved and gave a small bag to Ritu which contains Sundar’s clothes, soap, toothbrush etc., Madhu called Sundar and told,”Sundar you must be a good boy and listen to Ritu aunty. You must not give trouble to aunty and uncle. Do you understand?”. Sundar nodded his head in agreement. Finally Madhu left. Sundar was excited to play the navel games but he had to finish homework and wait for Mahesh. So before that he requested a pinch on her hip, which Ritu wholeheartedly granted. Then Sundar gave a slow pinch to Ritu, which was a more firm than his previous pinch.

Ritu was startled on how he is becoming more bold and at the same time, she was relieved since she now as “official permission” from Madhu to let Sundar enjoy her navel. Sundar was sitting and doing his homework in the hall. Ritu was preparing the dinner table and as it became evening switched on all the lights. Due to which, Sundar noticed a glitter on Ritu’s hip. Yes it was the waist chain.

He was amazed and came near it. Ritu enquired. For which Sundar replied,”Ritu aunty you are wearing a chain on your hip like the heroines’ in TV.It looks very nice. Where you got it?”. Ritu told,”It is a gift from Mahesh uncle. Do you like it?”Sundar nodded yes and tried to touch it. But Ritu stopped him stating he might damage or break it by mistake.

Sundar became very restless on hearing since Ritu was always giving orders not to do this and that. His mind started to become naughty. He took his pencil, poked her fleshy belly and rotated it in a drilling manner.

itu was shocked with the sharp tip of the pencil, teasing her belly and shouted mildly in pain,”Ahhh…Sundar what are you doing? …Ayyo”. Sundar replied,”Aunty, you made me promise to play only with your navel. That’s what I am doing.”. With that, he took the pencil up, slightly touched her waist chain and finally ticked the rim of her navel softly. Ritu started to enjoy it. She closed her eyes and smiled with mild moans of “MMMmmmmm”.

undar stopped when Mahesh knocked the door. He entered and on seeing him, Sundar came towards him. Sundar,”Hi Mahesh uncle. How are you?”Mahesh,”Hey Sundar. I am fine. How are you? How are your studies?” Sundar,”I am good too. Studies are fine. Where are the chocolates?”. Mahesh always bought chocolates for Sundar whenever he goes out of town. The same are stacked at home which Ritu gives whenever she babysits Sundar. Mahesh went inside, got one of the boxes and gave it to Sundar. He started to open it, tasting the chocolates. Ritu went near Mahesh and told the matter that Madhu had requested to keep Sundar for the night, and she apologized for accepting without asking Mahesh. Mahesh told,”It’s fine. No problem. Sundar is almost like our family kid. I have no issues.” Ritu was relieved. Just then, they noticed Sundar trying to eat the entire box of chocolates. Mahesh stopped him and told,”No Sundar. You should not eat at all at once. If you do, I will not teach to spin top. ” Sundar obeyed. He finished his homework and was ready. Both Mahesh and Sundar went inside the bedroom, and Mahesh started teaching him on how to hold a top, how to wrap the rope, how to release etc.,. Mahesh grew up in a village during his school days. After college, he settled down in the city. So Mahesh has played a lot of rural games during his childhood. That is the reason he knows about spinning tops very well. Although, he has never spun one on Ritu’s navel. Sundar was observing him and slowly learnt the steps. Ritu who had finished all cooking and cleaning works, settled down on the sofa. She was nervous about the top spinning as it was new to her and whether it will hurt or leave injury on her belly. Finally, both came out and went near Ritu. Sundar,”OK Ritu aunty.Are you ready?” Ritu nodded with hesitation. She laid down on the sofa with her full navel open. Mahesh adjusted her waist chain and brought it down and tucked it into her petticoat, so that it won’t disturb the spinning top. Finally it happened.Mahesh spun the top into his hand and kept it on Ritu’s soft belly. Sundar was with open eyes.

As soon it touched,Ritu felt tickling sensation and closed her face with both hands in shyness. Then she moaned,”AAAAAhhhh…EEEEyyeee”. Sundar,”Wow super.” Mahesh was thrilled.It rotated and it fell off after it stopped. Now Sundar tried and his one rotated for a long time.Each rotation felt like a needle poke for Ritu. The top spinning was like many needles poking continuously. She was both in pleasure and pain. Mahesh and Sundar continued one after another for more than 15 mins.

Ritu was moaning,”AAAAAAhhhh…OOOOOhhhhh…..MMMMMmmmmmm” all the time. Finally after 20 mins, they stopped. Sundar in excitement,”That was great fun Mahesh uncle. Ritu aunty’s navel is perfect to play with top”. Mahesh nodded in agreement. Ritu was nearly exhausted and rose up to drink water. After drinking it, she said,”Oh I am tired. Let’s stop with this today. We can play the other games later Sundar”. Sundar said,”No aunty. You promised when Mahesh uncle comes,I can play with your navel how much ever I want.” He slowly started to cry. Mahesh consoled him and then convinced him.

The next game was the cherry game. Ritu brought cherries from the fridge. Sundar explained to Mahesh the rules that Ritu will lie down and then they have to stand at a far distance and blow cherries from their mouths. If it falls in her navel directly, then one point. The person who puts maximum cherries into the navel will be the winner. Mahesh was astonished by his “navel creativity”. Then Ritu lied down as usual. Both of them took the cherries and went to far end of the room. They took the cherries one by one and started blowing them to Ritu’s navel. The cherries were falling all around Ritu but none was falling into her navel. She felt she was in a Raghavendra rao song with fruits on her.

Finally, there were only one cherry each with both of them. Mahesh gave his last try and missed it too. Sundar gave his last try and it fell right into Ritu’s deep navel cave. She gave a moan.

Sundar jumped in excitement since he won and was the only one to get a correct hit. Mahesh clapped for him and Ritu was smiling,still lying down with the cherry in her navel. Mahesh told,”Super Sundar. You have won.” Sundar asked,”Yes uncle. What is my prize?” Mahesh thought for a second with his naughty mind. Then told,”Ok since you were the only one to put the cherry into her navel. You can taste and eat it from aunty’s navel, without using your hands just like you played the chocolate game”. Sundar become more excited. Ritu was surprised and told,”Mahesh. What is this? ” He replied,”Come on Ritu. He deserves it. He has won clear and straight without cheating”. Sundar interfered,”Please aunty. I really like to eat the cherry from your thoppul.” Ritu accepted after thinking for a second. Sundar now went near Ritu’s navel. At the same time, Mahesh was secretly recording this in his cell phone. Sundar used his tongue to get the cherry out. Ritu closed her eyes and enjoyed the wet tongue brushing the outer rim of her navel.

But it did not come out. So used his teeth and gave a big suck and took it out. Ritu moaned a bit loud and her boobs almost came out from that reaction.

Mahesh stopped the recording and put his cell phone away. Sundar was having a big smile after eating it. He thanked Ritu and Mahesh for this. Ritu asked for some rest. They paused this activity and watched TV for sometime. After that,it was time for the final game, the marble game. He as usual explained the game which is to put as many small marbles as possible in Ritu’s navel. Then remove them fast. Who takes it out fast is the winner. Mahesh was excited and told Sundar,”This is time I will be the winner” Sundar in a competitive tone,”Ok let’s see uncle”. Once again, Ritu lies down to become the playground for them. Mahesh brought the marbles and put them into a bowl. So it started. Sundar took a handful of marbles. Then, took them over Ritu’s stomach at a high distance and dropped them slowly.

One by one, the marbles fell and soon her navel was filled with many of them. Now Sundar put his fingers in a carrom playing fashion and struck the marbles. Ritu gave a mild Ahhhhh!

To Mahesh’s surprise, all the marbles came out in one try. It was Mahesh’s turn. He too picked up and dropped the marbles. Some collected into her navel.

He too used the carrom style and got all marbles out in one try. Ritu enjoyed this too with a moan.

They went for a second round. This time also Sundar got all marbles out in one try. Mahesh took all marbles and put them together on Ritu. A big bunch of them got collected into her navel. It was more than the count during Sundar’s try. He knew definitely the carrom approach won’t work. So took the simple approach and blew straight into her navel. All the marbles ran out and Ritu bit her lips hard and moaned since the cool breath gave her tickling sensations.

Since the marble count was more Mahesh won the game. Sundar told,”Awesome Mahesh uncle. You did win as you told. I should have also blowed instead trying to strike the marbles”. Mahesh with a sarcastic tone,”Thanks Sundar. Yes, you need experience to play like that”. He gave Ritu a naughty look and she smiled. At last, the games were over for the evening. The person who enjoyed it the most and at the same time relieved that is over is none other than Ritu herself. Sundar told,”It was really fun. Thanks Ritu aunty and Mahesh uncle”. Mahesh in his funny tone,”Sundar, you are the one we must thank. You thought of these games. We should do this more often”. Ritu gave a naughty gaze to Mahesh to shut up. They all laughed, and then went to have dinner.

This was the first time Sundar has stayed night at Ritu’s home, although he has stayed out night at Madhu’s cousin and aunt places before. After dinner, Mahesh helped Sundar turn into his night pyjamas and were watching some cartoons in the bedroom TV. Ritu finished all her work and came to bed. She usually does not prefer nighties. She either sleeps in her saree or with just blouse and petticoat when Mahesh is not at home. They all laid back in bed. Mahesh was at right end facing outward. Ritu was at left end facing inward at Mahesh’s back. Sundar was in between them, facing Ritu. They all fell asleep. At about sometime after midnight, Sundar was rolling around due to a dream. Then he slowly opened his eyes. He had crawled to lower part of the bed in sleep. In this position, his face was near Ritu’s belly. The lights were all off, but the street light from outside the window was falling inside. It was now at a perfect angle falling exactly on Ritu’s navel. Sundar slowly rose to see that beautiful sight. Her navel was a deep hole with the chain glittering.

He came near it. He was for a second, mesmerized by that view. At that moment, he felt something he never felt before. A different feeling on his penis. He did not know what was happening. He felt a bulge on his boyhood, which he will get when he wants to urinate. He went and used the toilet. He once again, came near her navel. His breath was brushing her navel. She felt it and suddenly covered it with her left hand in half-sleep.

Sundar became alerted and went back to sleep. The next day morning, Mahesh helped Sundar with bathing. All got changed and fresh. Sundar came out, he saw Ritu and his eyes gazed her and stuck on her navel.

He again felt the bulge but when he glanced away to a scenery photo hung in the wall, the bulge feeling went away too.He realized that he gets that feeling only when he looks at Ritu’s navel. He was puzzled but kept silent about this. At about 8 am, Madhu arrived. She exchanged greetings with Mahesh. Then came near Sundar. Ritu offered her some coffee. Madhu asked,”So was Sundar a good boy? Did he give any trouble?” Ritu and Mahesh responded together,”No not at all. He was very fine and cooperated with us”. Sundar joined in and said,” Yes. I had lot of fun with Ritu aunty and Mahesh uncle. I enjoyed a lot”. Mahesh as usual in his sarcastic tone,” So did we” and glanced at Ritu.

Finally, Sundar and Madhu left. Mahesh told,”I wish I was born as Sundar.He is freely playing with his neighbor aunty’s navel. Lucky boy”. Ritu responded,”Well, he is not the one who is married to that neighbor aunty and can play with her navel and fuck her too whenever he wants”. He responded, ”Yes you are right” and bent down to give a tight kiss on her navel.

She moaned a big AAAhhhh with a smile which echoed in their bedroom.
Like Reply
After Sundar and Madhu had left, Mahesh told Ritu,”OK, I have helped Sundar as you told. Now, get ready. Today, you are going to show me your so called “navel -hypnotism”. Ritu nodded in agreement. Mahesh got ready and waited for Ritu. She came out in a light colored saree, with her shining waist chain. The chain was acting like an artificial fold adding more beauty to her belly. But her navel was covered.

Mahesh came near her and said,”Let me guess, you want go to the temple first. That’s why you have covered it right?” Ritu with a smile, ”You see that’s why I chose you in my life. With you, I don’t even have to speak. You understand me instantly. I can use my mouth only for eating annnddddd….”. Sundar with a naughty look,”and what?”. Ritu,”and for kissing, you pervert.”And then she gave a nice kiss to him. Both laughed and started to the temple. They reached and finished their darshan. They sat down for a while. Mahesh who was a bit restless, began gazing around. His eyes caught a maami with a fleshy hip and heavenly folds, unfortunately her navel was covered.

She looked very orthodox.He went crazy and badly wanted to touch it. He turned to Ritu,”You see that maami over there. I am going to play with her iduppu and thoppul without even hypnotizing her”. Ritu likes Mahesh’s admiration to the beauty of women. Sometimes, she even gets jealous too. But they have a good understanding of each other’s naughtiness. She said, ”Really! Not a chance. You will get into trouble.” Mahesh laughed and said,”You are going to help me!”. Then as the maami was about to pass near them, he pulled Ritu and got up. Mahesh,”Excuse me maami!” She turned back and came near and said,”Yes ambi. Why did you call me?” Ritu was nervous as to whether Mahesh whether he was going to do something stupid. Mahesh,”Good evening Maami. I am Mahesh and this is my wife Ritu. We have a problem and wanted to check if you can help”. Ritu did not know how to react. The maami said, ”Look if you are looking for any money, sorry I can’t help”. Mahesh,”No no maami. We don’t want money, we just need 5 minutes of your time. That’s it”. Maami and Ritu were confused. Mahesh then explained, ”Look maami. We have been married for 2 years but still we don’t have a child. So we are visiting temples when we get a chance as travel a lot as part of my work. One day we met a swamiji by the name Hara Hara Mahadevaki,who proposed a solution”. Maami who was eagerly listening asked,”What is it?”.Mahesh took a packet of kumkum and told,”We need to put a bit of this on the hip fold of a beautiful matured fertile adult woman who has more than two children. From the fold it has to be taken and put on my wife’s forehead. Also, to sprinkle the rest on the same lady’s navel and take it back to do a pooja.”. The maami and Ritu gasped for a second. Mahesh continued,”I know maami. You feel a bit nervous on how to do this. We chose you because you were the most beautiful in the crowd today and looking at you,I think you would have more than two or three children.It something we felt. But it is no compulsion”. The maami blushed for a minute and said,”Oh ambi, I am feeling very shy now. Yes you are right, I have five children and maybe getting a six too. Ok I accept to help you” and laughed. Mahesh smiled. Ritu was surprised that she accepted. So they moved to the backend of the temple where there were less people and started.

First, he tossed a bit of the kumkum on her fleshy hip fold.

Once it got stuck, he slowly used his index finger and in the process of taking it, fingered her fold. The maami felt goosebumps and closed her eyes. He did the same again to take off the remaining. This time too the maami felt it. He put it on Ritu’s forehead. Finally, with her permission moved her saree and opened her navel. It was like a deep cave. Then he sprinkled the kumkum on her navel. It became fully red.

Then he carefully uses his fingers to tickle her navel and remove all of it and put it back into the packet. Then he helped in cleaning her navel. The maami was in a kind of seduced state. He thanked her. She blessed them that they will be gifted with a baby. After coming out of the temple, Ritu was puzzled and asked, ”How did you do that?”. Mahesh was smiling and dodging for some time, then said,”I saw her before while I went to park the car. She was busy tucking in her saree and closing her navel. At that time, I knew that she likes showing off her navel but does not do so at the temple like you”. Ritu,”Ok that was cheating. But how did you know she has more than two children?” Mahesh,”Simple I overheard when she was taking to the temple priest about her children”. Ritu,”Sometimes you are really clever”. Mahesh acknowledged her and then both started to the beach where Ritu would have to hypnotize someone.

But on the way, since Mahesh has crossed a red light, the traffic security officerman at a junction, halted his car and directed to the next small street. He took out the car key. Mahesh got frustrated about this. Mahesh got out and talked to him, but he did not budge stating about fines and courts. Just then Ritu called Mahesh. He told Ritu,”He seems to be strict and not leaving. He wants us to the pay the fine in court and then get our car key”. Ritu,”I will take care of this. Give some cash”. He did.Now Ritu said,”OK I am going to hypnotize him and get us out of the situation”.Now, Mahesh was stunned and did not accept it as this security officer matter. But Ritu went ahead and Mahesh was observing. She inserted the money between her petticoat, near her navel.She went near him and said,”Hello sir. Can you please accept the fine here itself instead of the court?”.He replied arrogantly ,”After begging me, that fool has sent you to beg me is it? Nothing doing.Thr rule is a rule”. She replied ,”But sir,I have the fine money ready with me. Look”.and moved her saree to reveal the money and her navel.

The security officerman had a casual glance at both of them. Just then she pulled her stomach in and hypnotized him. He got into a hypnotized state. Mahesh was stunned. Then after he went near her, she said,” It will last for only 5 minutes. Lets escape.”Mahesh replied,”But before that oder him to do something to your navel.I want to see”. Ritu was worried about the time.She said,”Ok do you like my navel?”.The security officer guy replied,”Yes”.She said,”Ok I will give you one min.Play with it now”.The security officer guy took his lathi and hit her navel. Ritu went AAAAhhhhh!!!!

Then he grabbed her belly very hard. Ritu screamed EEEEeeeee!!!!! Finally bent down and gave a kiss on her navel.

The one minute was over. Only 2 minutes left for hypnotism to go away. Since all this was happening in the small street which was a dead end, no none came by to notice. So after this, Ritu ordered him to give the key, which he did. Then both got into the car and left. Mahesh laughed like hell. Ritu was unintentionally proud. She said,”So now do you believe me?”. Mahesh,”Ofcourse my dear.You are only lucky woman”. They reached the beach and played in the water. Her navel became fully wet. She had removed the chain and kept in her handbag for safety.

Then they sat down where there was less crowd or commotion.He made her lie down and started putting mud and few flowers on it. Ritu giggled and asked, ”What are you doing?”.Mahesh replied,”Today you are going to have your navel played by someone unique”.”Who?” ,she asked curiously and started looking around. Just then she saw it coming. A small crab was coming near her navel. Due to the mud, it started crawling across her belly. Then at her navel, it was big hole to it and tried to dig in. It gave tickles to Ritu.

She closed her eyes and moaned,”SSSSSsssss….Mahesh stop it”.He took and put the crab away and said,”Looks like you enjoyed it”. Ritu nodded and gave a naughty smile. After seeing the beautiful sunset, they returned back home. Mahesh still awestruck with Ritu’s navel hypnotism.
Like Reply
Madhu and her husband Raghav were getting ready. Raghav is little too superstitious and orthodox and always compels Madhu for special poojas and rituals at nearby temples for the future well-being of the family. Madhu, the obedient wife always obeys these, although sometimes she does not like them. Sundar was waiting in the hall watching TV. Everyone got ready but they were late. Today they were to go to a temple outside the city in a rural region, which is open only for few hours in the day. They all got into the car. But due to an issue in the gearbox, Raghav was not able to start the car and move it. He got worried. Madhu thought for a minute, then decided to check if they can borrow Ritu and Mahesh’s car. She got down and went to their apartment. Ritu opened the door. Madhu explained the situation, and Mr and Mrs. Mahesh were more than happy to help. Then another issue cropped up. Mahesh’s car has an automatic gear, which Raghav found uncomfortable as he is used to driving the manual gear cars. So, Madhu requested if Mahesh and Ritu can accompany, they accepted the same. Raghav was not happy with that since he is not have much regard for them due to Ritu’s navel exposure. Ritu was already in a saree and adjusted to cover her navel.

Finally, Mahesh and Raghav in the front, Ritu and Madhu at the back with Sundar in between, all started the journey. They reach the temple after 2 hours journey. They were welcomed by the Head Priest (HP) and his assistant. It was a deserted temple, no other people was there except for them. It seemed fully made out of stone and looked very ancient. The HP took them to the central part of the temple where the deity was placed. The HP asked Raghav,”So Mr.Raghav, as you had requested for the special pooja, the guru has informed us to arrange the same. He told that yourself , your wife and son will accompany. What about the other two people? Will they be part of the pooja?”. Raghav looked at Madhu. Ritu and Mahesh looked at each other.Mahesh,”It’s OK. We just came to give them company”. Raghav was fine with it but did not react. Madhu on the other hand said,” Swamiji, they are our neighbours as well as our friends too. They have not only accompanied us but they have helped us reach here in time. Otherwise, it would have not been possible for us to come here. I request you to include them in the pooja”. Raghav was stunned and gave an angry look at her. Ritu and Mahesh did not know what to respond. The HP said,”Ok. The lady has requested. Please you two also can join the pooja”. Ritu resisted but Madhu compelled and they accepted. All the arrangements were made.The HP announced,” After 5 mins, we will start the Kaala pooja. This pooja is for the welfare of the family and children. I hear the other couple here are yet to have a baby, so following this pooja , we will conclude with the kamala pooja which both couples have to do for the motherhood fertility in the women. Both the poojas will happen continuously without a break, so I request you all not to interrupt the pooja inbetween. All mobile phones to be put aside as well. Om!!!”. By 10.30am, the pooja started with all of them sitting around a huge omagundam near the deity. The HP said mantras one after another and made the guests to repeat it. This pooja happened for about one and a half hours.With the next pooja, came the surprise for everyone. The HP announced,”Now we are going to conclude with the nabhi kamala pooja. In this, one after another, the woman will come and lie down, and a relative of the woman, will being doing pooja on her thoppul .Since the thoppul is the connection to the mother’s womb, it is considered very much sacred. When it is worshipped, it brings immense goodness to the woman. So I request one of the woman to come forward to move her saree and show her thoppul to the sunlight”. All of them were shocked after hearing this.Raghav was confused as he cannot object to the swamji. Madhu was in utter astonishment, as to exposing her navel to public which she has not done before. Ritu and Mahesh were surprised but were fine with the situation, only thing bugging them was indeed how Madhu will face this. Sundar,on the other hand, was excited that he will be getting to chance to see his mother’s navel.Ritu asked for 2 minutes permission and took Madhu far away to talk who was nervous. Ritu said,”Look it’s all part of the pooja, a formality. Besides you will be showing your navel only to us, your own friend’s circle, not some general public. Due to the swamiji, Raghav will also not object. Don’t worry”. Madhu replied,”Well,it’s not that. Sundar is here. He will be seeing my navel.I feel very awkward about this,And he also likes to play with navel.You are now having him under control. What if he wants to play with mine after this? He might lose control ”. Ritu replied,”You have already shown your navel to him when he was a baby and he has played with it too.Then where is the issue? Stop overthinking.Let me help you”.Ritu then bent down and lowered Madhu’s saree to reveal her navel.

Both of them returned back to the pooja area. Ritu was very cool and she stepped in front and revealed her navel. Her waist chain was glittering due to the sunlight. Raghav frowned on seeing this, but could not yell or leave as this is all part of a sacred pooja. After which, the HP ordered her to lie down on a nearby stone slab which resembles a table structure. She did. Mahesh was ready. The HP’s assistant brought the items. Mahesh, lowered her saree even more. First, the HP chanted a mantra and then asked Mahesh to take the holy water kept in the cup using the lotus flower and put one drop exactly on her navel. He did. Ritu closed her eyes. Then he asked to shower the rose petals in the plate all over her belly as he recited certain mantras one after another.

Then he asked to take the pot of honey, pour it over her navel and belly, and spread it. It filled her navel and overflowed, making her waist chain to shine. She gave a slight “Aaahhh!!!” Then he asked to take the bowl of grapes and pour all of it on her belly. Finally, he ordered to pour the pot of milk on her belly like an abhisekham. Ritu’s navel and belly was now fully wet and sticky with milk and honey. Then, the HP asked Ritu to get up stand with hands raised above her head. After which, he ordered Mahesh to splash the pot of water right on her belly as a way of both physical and sacred cleaning.

The pooja was over for Ritu. Sundar enjoyed seeing this. Now it was Madhu’s turn. But Raghav was resistant to come forward. Sundar who was excited to see her mother’s navel, shouted out,”Swamiji! Can I do this pooja? You told any relative can do this”. Raghav was shocked. Madhu was stunned but not too surprised, as she knew Sundar’s aversion to navels. The HP replied,”A son is always as good as his father.If you want to do this, you must be fully dedicated and concentrated. You must not fool around and must obey my orders”. Sundar nodded in agreement. Madhu agreed too. Raghav did not even get a chance to speak out. So ,the second pooja with Madhu started. Ritu and Mahesh were observing.She came forward and with hesitation opened her saree to reveal her navel.

For a few secs, Sundar was in heaven on seeing the deep beautiful navel of his mother. He did not know she had a such a beauty spot hidden. He found it more attractive than Ritu’s navel. Also, he was more excited that he is going to touch it many times for this pooja.Due to this, his manhood rose up but he controlled it as he was in a temple.Even, Mahesh was attracted to Madhu’s navel, which Ritu was observing. Then Madhu lied down with her open navel on the slab.

The same procedure repeated. Madhu felt trembles for each act, as her navel was not touched for a very long time. Sundar was following the orders exactly and his eyes were glued to Madhu’s navel. Raghav was helpless.First, the holy water drop. Then the rose petals, hen the honey was poured, for which Madhu opened her mouth widely,feeling the cool stickiness inside her navel. Then, the grapes. Finally, the milk abhisekham. Followed by the water splash.

Now, the entire pooja was over. Sundar enjoyed it a lot and he went to urinate which he was controlling for a long time. Madhu was happy on seeing Sundar’s satisfaction. She never expected this kind of situation to happen in her life. But it did. But at the same time, she was having fear as to what Raghav will do after reaching home, whether he will hurt Sundar and herself. The HP gave his final blessings stating all of you will get prosperity. All of them got into the car. The thing was none spoke a word to each other the entire return journey. They reached home. Madhu thanked Ritu and Sundar for the help. Now, Madhu, Raghav and Sundar went inside the flat. As soon as the door closed, Raghav burst into rage and started shouting at Madhu. He scolded her having accepted the “navel pooja”and that too to let Sundar do it. He called her all dirty names. Madhu started crying. All of this was happening right in front of Sundar. Sundar, the kid-turned-adolescent jumped into the argument. He shouted,”Dad, why are you scolding Mom? You were the one who compelled us to come to the pooja. If you did not want us to undergo it, then you should have said it. We would have obeyed you ”. Madhu was pleasantly surprised to see him defend her in front of Raghav. Raghav now all the more angry,”You stupid boy. You are raising your voice to me. Your mother did an indecent thing today and you are supporting her”. Sundar with no intention of backing out,”Oh ok Dad.If that’s indecent, then why did a temple priest from an ancient temple which you consider sacred asked to do that. Tell me”. Raghav was stunned and had no answer or reply. He drank some water and left out angrily.Madhu was so happy and relieved, she hugged Sundar and gave a kiss on his forehead. Tears of happiness flowed from her eyes. Sundar said,”Mom, you don’t worry I am there for you.”Madhu with excitement,”Thanks Sundar.I want to confess something to you.” She then narrated the whole thing what she told Ritu when she gave a massage for stomach pain on how Sundar played with her navel when he was a baby and how she stopped on fear of Raghav hurting him. Sundar was surprised, that he did not remember any of it. Madhu then opened her navel and said,”Sundar,you made me so happy today. So here it is my thoppul for you.You can do whatever you want”. Sundar was resisting. So she took his hand and kept on her navel.

Now,Sundar became excited. As usual, his manhood started to vibrate and rise. He controlled it to some extent. Madhu did not notice this.He came near her navel and did something he never did before even on Ritu’s navel.He gave a nice kiss on her navel. Sundar became uncontrollable. He then took her to the bedroom and made her lie down on the bed. He took the spinning top that Ritu bought him. He spun it on her navel. With each rotaton, she felt more pleasure. She gave slight moans. Finally, he brought an orange from the dining table and put it on her navel like the movies. Then, he played by rolling it over her belly few times.

Both were laughing a lot inside the bedroom. In the meantime, Raghav returned home and silently went to his bedroom. Since Sundar could not control anymore, he stopped the navel play and went to urinate. After coming back,Mahesh said,”Thanks Mom. Your thoppul is so deep and soft like Ritu aunty’s thoppul. I just love to play with it.”. Madhu replied,”Yes, Sundar. You can play with it but only in the house,just like how you do with Ritu aunty”. Sundar with a surprise,”You know about that Mom”.Madhu,”Yes. I know. In fact I asked her to keep you under control”. After this, both fell asleep next to each other. In between the night, he woke up to use the bathroom. When he returned he saw Madhu in deep sleep with her navel exposed.

His tool was once again rising and vibrating. He came near and without disturbing, slowly kept his middle finger in her navel.It was so deep that half his finger went in.Unable to control his tool he once again returned to urinate. Then he came back and slept. The next day, Madhu woke up. Sundar was still sleeping. She brushed and got ready to take bath. Just before that, while tying up her hair, she stood and admired her own navel. She felt very confident due to Sundar currently.After bathing, she was wearing a saree. She thought for a minute and she did it. She tied her saree below her navel.

Occassionally, the fan air would brush her navel, giving her slow pleasure. Raghav got ready and came out. Without speaking a word to Madhu or having breakfast, he left. Madhu felt a bit worried. She started cooking for Sundar after she woke him up. Since it was her day-off, she was doing her work very relaxed. After getting ready, Sundar came out. He saw her working in the kitchen. He noticed her wearing a yellow saree below her navel.He got excited. Silently, he sneaked behind her and kept both his hands on the side of her belly, Madhu was startled by the sudden touch. Then he gave a slight press,for which Madhu reacted with a smile.

Sundar,”Good morning Mom”.Madhu,”Sundar, why did you that?”.Sundar said,”Mom, I saw that you have worn your saree below your navel,that’s why I got excited”.Both laughed,then after breakfast, she was taking him to the school van. On the way in the corridor, they saw Ritu who wished them good morning. Sundar was excited and told her how he played with his mother’s navel.Ritu said,”I am getting slightly jealous. You are going to forget your aunty’s thoppul totally”. Sundar replied,”No aunty. One day, I want to play with both your thoppuls at the same time”. Ritu and Madhu smiled at each other. Ritu gave a slight pinch on his cheek and said,”Naughty boy”. Sundar in turn slightly pinched Ritu’s navel said,”Naughty aunty”. All of them had a loud laugh. Then, Sundar and Madhu started towards the lift. Ritu went inside.
Like Reply
It was a Sunday evening. Every third Sunday of the month, there will be an apartment association meeting held in the community hall within the colony. Ritu, Mahesh, Madhu and Raghav were attending it. Sundar and the other children were playing in the small ground just outside the hall. After it got over, all the residents were coming out. Just then, a taxi reached the entrance and parked near the hall entrance. A woman in her mid-20s stepped out with her travel bag and suitcase. She was dressed in black with a small crop top and low -hip jeans revealing her entire belly.

Adding to the attraction was a silver navel ring dancing in her navel as she walked.

Most men were drooling over including Mahesh who was concentrating on her navel. Raghav had already left to the apartment. She came and talked to the secretary of the association. Madhu was noticing her face and felt she looked familiar. Just then, Sundar came and on seeing the lady he said to Madhu,”Mom! The ring aunty!”. Madhu, then recollected her. She was Sonali, the lady in black saree at the party earlier whose navel ring Sundar had played with. After speaking and getting the details, the lady walked towards Madhu. She recognized Madhu instantly and talked,”Hey Madhu! How are you?”.Madhu,”Hey Sonali.I am fine. How are you? What brings you here?”. Sonali replied,”My husband is off on an onsite assignment, And the rent in our earlier place was too high, now that only I am going to be staying for most of the current year. So I planned to shift here. The rent is nominal”. Sonali on seeing Sundar,”Hey Sundar kutty! How are you da?” He replied to her while staring at her navel ring,”I am fine aunty”. Madhu introduced Ritu and Mahesh to Sonali. Since Sonali will be staying in the empty apartment opposite Ritu’s, they all walked together to the floor. Then everyone went to theirs while Sonali started settling down in hers. The packers and movers brought all of her stuff and helped to arrange as well. She was all set.

It was afternoon. Madhu was taking a nap after lunch. Raghav was out to meet some friends. Sundar got bored and came out. He was amazed to see Sonali dressed in a red saree with her glittering navel ring on display.

Once she saw Sundar, she called him,”Hey Sundar kutty! Can you help aunty with a small favour? ”. Sundar with half concentration on her navel said,”Yes aunty”.She replied,”You see uncle is in foreign country for wok. He bought and sent me the lovely saree. He asked me to wear it, take pictures and send him. Can you help to take some pics of me in my mobile? Can we go to the terrace now?” Sundar nodded in agreement and both went up. Nobody else was there. Once there, she chose a spot to stand. Then she started giving some sexy poses.

Sundar carefully took the pics one by one while his tool was vibrating inside his pants. Finally when it was done, she came near him, took the mobile and started viewing the pics. At this time, she came so close that her navel was only few inches from Sundar’s face. Sundar with hesitation, slowly brushed his lips on her tender belly. She was startled by the sudden touch. Then she said,without hesitation,”Oh Sundar kutty likes my thoppul? Ok go ahead, give a kiss”. Sundar was excited, now that he has started playing with his mother’s navel itself. He gave a nice kiss on her navel without any fear. His tool was fully erect inside.

She laughed and then thanked Sundar helping with the pics. Sundar was in heaven, as to have all these beautiful ladies with sexy navels around him and let him play with it too. Sundar got curious, as his tool is vibrating everytime he sees a navel. This feeling was not happening earlier. He wanted to explore this feeling.
Like Reply
Mahesh came running to Ritu in the kitchen. Hugged her tightly from back. Ritu was startled.

After catching his breath, he told,” Ritu, my boss Tushar just called me. Our team has done the maximum sales in the last year. Everyone of us in our team, will getting awards and huge incentives”. Ritu was pleased and congratulated him. He continued, ”For this our company is organizing an awards function at our head office in Bangalore next week. I am so excited. You are definitely coming with me”. Ritu does not like travelling that much, she told,”I am so happy Mahesh, but you I don’t like travelling. You go ahead to Bangalore”. Mahesh replied,”But Ritu,this is a very important moment in my career. I want you to be with me for this. I need you my dear”. Ritu was not accepting despite many compulsions by him. Mahesh got disappointed. He then pulled her to him by grabbing her belly chain.

He stared into her eyes and told,”I know how to make you accept”. He then, removed her belly chain and started squeezing her belly flesh hard. Ritu closed her eyes and moaned,”Ohhhhh..Maheeeesssssh… AAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!....SSSTTTTOOOPPPPP!!!!”

He told,”No, not a chance. I am going to squeeze you till you accept. Even if it takes the whole day.” As he continued, Ritu began biting her lips and moaned,”SSSSsssssssss….”. She was about to cum in her panties.
[+] 1 user Likes NavelPlay's post
Like Reply