Revathi - An angel
Its 6AM in chennai, Soumya waked up from her bed, she searched for her nighty, her husband went hard at her yesterday night, he removed 
and throwed her nighty and drilled her pussy hard, she thought of her hubbys encounter and smiled. She is 46 but still  maintained her shapes well, sexy round boobs,
hips without belly, her round navel  and ass still attracts men, maintained her body well through daily exeercise, anyone looking at her will not judje beyond 40.

sher found and weared her nighty, Suddenly a guilt feeling crossed her mind, her daughter in law revathi who is just 22 married just 8 months before, 
sleeping alone since her son sathya work in ships was in travel. He used to work in ship for 6 months and will be in home(leave) for 6 months, last time when he came on
leave they fixed allience and married.

5 months after marriage he returned to work leaving his wife, its been 3 months now and still will take another 3 months for him to return.

She felt guilty of enjoying sex with her hubby daily while her daughter in law was alone using fingers to satisfy herself. Revathi is Aunts little princess, like 
all mothers soumya was also feared about how will be her relation with her daughter in law, but revathi treats like her mom, showed lot of love and care, even when
her husband is not here she doesnt agree to go to her home. When Sowmya told her to stay with her mom till Sathya returns from ship, she replied, no athai(word for mother in law
in tamil), i doesnt get married to your son just to be with him and spend time with him, its my responsibility to take care of you and uncle, i wont leave you alone,
if need i will go to my moms home, but will not stay there more than a week. I belongs to here athai, revathi said firmly.

Soumya tried hard to hide her tears, hearing these words from her lovable daughter in law. For her eyes revathi looked like an angel without feathers. Not only 
because of this, intially when they first got this alliance for her son through some distant relative, they went to see revathi as a formal meet so that sathya and
revathi can meet. They fixed the first time meeting in a temple and when she saw revathi in her silk saree, the warmth in her smile and the love in her eyes,
she immediatly fixed she is my daughter in law.

When sathya and revathi went to speak personally, soumya prayed to god, that they should like each other and get married. She felt it was the happiest day, when
they both agreed to proceed with marriage and they fixed engagement date.

2 weeks after this, revathi got one more proposal from a rich businessman family, that guy saw her somewhere and immediatly liked her and decided to marry her and
informed his parents to speak for marraige. Revathis mother after seeing this proposal who is into big bussiness with crores and crores of wealth and property.

Her mom called soumya and told her they are not interested to give her daughter and told them to cancel the engagment.

in the meantime sathya and revathi started speaking each other and meeting frequently and she started liking him more, and when revathi came to know that her mom
informed sathyas mom to stop the engagment, she shouted at her mom and rushed to sathyas home, she apologised to soumya for her moms behaviour and told her, i will
be your daughter in law no matter even if my parents doesnt support.

Then finally revathis mom accepted her mistake and apologised to soumya and one fine day, sathya tied mangalsutra to revathi.

Within few days revathi became her aunts favourite, the way she respect elders, the way she take care of the house, the way she showed love to her aunt and uncle,
soumya was very happy and felt satisfied and she too took care of revathis needs and showed her love and they became like friends in few weeks.

Soumya came out of bedroom and went to kitchen, she saw the vessels that were put in the sink were washed, floor of the hall was groomed and moped, 
oh revathi waked up already and finished these works,she felt proud of her daughter in law, smiled to herself and walked to goto washroom. while 
crossing revathis room, she saw the window was slightly open and inside revathi was lying in the bed leaning her back in the wall, she was watching her mobile screen
with her headsets on ears, her right hand was inside her night pant and soumya could clearly see revathi rubbing her pussy inside her pants.

She felt bad for her 90 more days for sathya to return until then she have to use her fingers she thought to herself and went to bathroom to finish her morning
chores.

show me your breast dear, sathya asked in video call.
revathi slowly pulled her t-shirt up till her waist and shaked her head with a teasing smile.

pls dear, i need to see those.
just now you fucked a china girl right, why you need me now, get lost, she said with a naughty smile.

that china girl, doesnt satisfy me fully dear, it was worst ever sex in my life, pls see my tool its still hard, revathi.
pls dear, if you show that, i will send you some thing special.

what ?

a black african cock.

really ?

yes, i met a black african guy here in bar, we were casually chatting about our life and he asked me whether i am married, i told about you, i said him my wife likes
black guy with lenghty black cock.

ssss, that send a shiver in her body.

he asked me to show your photo, i showed him few of your sexy photos and he asked whether you can send me these phots, your wife looks hot and sexy, i will watch
her and masterbate.

you pervert sathya, revathi said in mock anger.

i sent him one photo in which you are wearing a tight top without bra and your poking nipples are clearly visible in low neck tops with clevage show.

revathis pussy immediatly leaked a bit thinking of a black guy having her sexy photo,  she insert her finger inside her pussy and gently stroked it.

then he asked whether i have your nude photo. i replied if her could send him his nude photo with erect cock, i will show your nude photo.

revathi was in fire hearing this, the thought of someone other than her husband seeing her nude, turn her crazy, her fingers inside her pussy strocked her clit
hardly.

i have sent you his nude photos in watsapp.

she immediatly went to watsapp and downloaded the photos, there was well built 6 feet black man with 8 inch cock and a white lady helding it and kissing it, and few
more pics of that strong iron rod in her mouth and pussy.

when revathi saw that photo, she saw her own face in that white lady, her lips all over that penis, even in the pic where that cock was entering that white ladys
pussy, she saw that star shaped mole.

she couldnt control her, she started crushing her boobs with her one hand and removed her night pant till her thighs and stroked her pusy with other.

he zoomed your pussy and see that star shaped mole in your pussy and licked it in my mobile screen, sathya said in husky tone.
he said he will lick your body from top to toe and make you all wet with his saliva, he said he will role his tongue around your nipple, he said he will your
pussy with liters of his sperm and will make you pregnent.

revathi closed her eyes and moaned heavily, her boobs were shaking up and down with her heavy breathe, sathya watched her wife masterbating thinking of a black man
and release his loads.

bye dear, its midnight, i need to have some sleep, see you tomorrow, until then that black african cock is yours, he said with a smile and cut the call.

sowmya slowly entered revathis room with coffee cup without making noise . she stood near her and see her daughters body jerking and reaching her orgasm.
she took few tissue paper and waited for revathi to relax for few moments. her heavy breathe slowly came down and soumya, insert her hand into her panties and rubbed revathis pussy with the tissue.

revathi was shocked suddenly and opened her eyes and saw her aunt cleaning her pussy with tissue.

ssss, aunty leave it i will clean it, revathi said with shy, but her aunt cleaned it fully and looked at the wetness of the tissue.

wow my angel is so wet today, she said and kissed revathis forehead.
revathi gave a shy smile.

did my son again speak about that black guy fantasy fucking you, soumya asked.
yes aunty, revathi replied with a blusing smile.

same day, same time...few kilometers away from revathis home ...

60 year old housemaid entered raj's room to serve his morning coffee. he shocked to see raj lying in the bed, leaning the wall with tears flowing from his eyes.

what happened raj, he asked caressing his hairs keeping the coffee cup aside.
raj opened his eyes and seeing him he started crying loudly. that 60 year old housemaid, who is serving in his house for close to 15 years, kept rajs head in his
lap and gently caressed him and tried to make him normal.

Yesterday also one girl rejected me uncle, raj said in sad tone.
who ?
she is a call girl, i booked her to fuck her yesterday through a pimp, after seeing my face, she said she wont sleep with me.

Uncle couldnt say anything to console him, it was a pain of rajs life, he is a dark black guy, he is 35 doing business earning lakhs and lakhs per month, his parents
were no more, he was unmarrried, no girl is ready to marry that guy, his marraige broker is trying to find alliance for him for almost past 10 years, but no girl is ready
to see him, once they saw his photo, they will immediatly reject him, most of the times broker will first say about his wealth and properties that worth almost
2 crores but once they saw his photo, they never agreed to marry him.

Raj is black to the core, his lips were mix of dark black and brown filled with nikotin due to 15 years of smoking habit, also he met with accident when he was 20 that
caused 4 permenent scars in cheeks, chin and forehead but he maintained his well built body through regular work outs. so whenever a person met him first time, they
will show a weird reaction as if they walked on a shit.

he was starving for sex for past 15 years but he controlled himself, he want to be virgin till he gets married, he wants to give respect to his future wife as he thought her wife might
expect a virgin man, but recent past he lost all his hopes that a girl will agree to marry her. even his girl staffs who work in his office will never see in face
while speaking to him, he tried to be friendly with his female staffs and tried to chat with them to try his luck whether someone will like him so that he can 
have a love marraige, but no girls were responded to his chat or flirt and even 2 girls left the job after he tried to chat with him.

Finally he decided to atleast have sex with sex worker and booked a girl, but she too doesnt agree to sleep with him after seeing him.

I booked her for 20,000 for a night uncle, when she rejects to sleep with me, i said, i am even ready to pay her 1 Lakh but she replied, even if you pay me 1 crore i am
not ready to sleep with you.

my friends are kidding me uncle, thay are saying "when no girls ready to marry you why you are earning this much, close all the business and the wealth you have is
enough for your rest of life", there is no meaning for my life uncle.

housemaid not sure what to say and how to console him, dont worry my son, you are a great soul, you are a gem of person, those girls who rejected you were not lucky
enough to get a person like you as life partner, they dont know your pure heart, time will come raj soon one day you will meet your angel.

[+] 3 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-01-2021, 08:39 AM)revathi47 Wrote: Its 6AM, Soumya waked up from her bed, she searched for her nighty, her husband went hard at her yesterday night, he removed 
and throwed her nighty and drilled her pussy hard, she thought of her hubbys encounter and smiled. She is 50 but still  maintained her shapes well, sexy round boobs,
hips without belly, her round navel  and ass still attracts men, maintained her body well through daily exeercise, anyone looking at her will not judje beyond 40.

sher found and weared her nighty, Suddenly a guilt feeling crossed her mind, her daughter in law revathi who is just 22 married just 8 months before, 
sleeping alone since her son sathya work in ships was in travel. He used to work in ship for 6 months and will be in home(leave) for 6 months, last time when he came on
leave they fixed allience and married.

5 months after marriage he returned to work leaving his wife, its been 3 months now and still will take another 3 months for him to return.

She felt guilty of enjoying sex with her hubby daily while her daughter in law was alone using fingers to satisfy herself. Revathi is Aunts little princess, like 
all mothers soumya was also feared about how will be her relation with her daughter in law, but revathi treats like her mom, showed lot of love and care, even when
her husband is not here she doesnt agree to go to her home. When Sowmya told her to stay with her mom till Sathya returns from ship, she replied, no athai(word for mother in law
in tamil), i doesnt get married to your son just to be with him and spend time with him, its my responsibility to take care of you and uncle, i wont leave you alone,
if need i will go to my moms home, but will not stay there more than a week. I belongs to here athai, revathi said firmly.

Soumya tried hard to hide her tears, hearing these words from her lovable daughter in law. For her eyes revathi looked like an angel without feathers. Not only 
because of this, intially when they first got this alliance for her son through some distant relative, they went to see revathi as a formal meet so that sathya and
revathi can meet. They fixed the first time meeting in a temple and when she saw revathi in her silk saree, the warmth in her smile and the love in her eyes,
she immediatly fixed she is my daughter in law.

When sathya and revathi went to speak personally, soumya prayed to god, that they should like each other and get married. She felt it was the happiest day, when
they both agreed to proceed with marriage and they fixed engagement date.

2 weeks after this, revathi got one more proposal from a rich businessman family, that guy saw her somewhere and immediatly liked her and decided to marry her and
informed his parents to speak for marraige. Revathis mother after seeing this proposal who is into big bussiness with crores and crores of wealth and property.

Her mom called soumya and told her they are not interested to give her daughter and told them to cancel the engagment.

in the meantime sathya and revathi started speaking each other and meeting frequently and she started liking him more, and when revathi came to know that her mom
informed sathyas mom to stop the engagment, she shouted at her mom and rushed to sathyas home, she apologised to soumya for her moms behaviour and told her, i will
be your daughter in law no matter even if my parents doesnt support.

Then finally revathis mom accepted her mistake and apologised to soumya and one fine day, sathya tied mangalsutra to revathi.

Within few days revathi became her aunts favourite, the way she respect elders, the way she take care of the house, the way she showed love to her aunt and uncle,
soumya was very happy and felt satisfied and she too took care of revathis needs and showed her love and they became like friends in few weeks.

Soumya came out of bedroom and went to kitchen, she saw the vessels that were put in the sink were washed, floor of the hall was groomed and moped, 
oh revathi waked up already and finished these works,she felt proud of her daughter in law, smiled to herself and walked to goto washroom. while 
crossing revathis room, she saw the window was slightly open and inside revathi was lying in the bed leaning her back in the wall, she was watching her mobile screen
with her headsets on ears, her right hand was inside her night pant and soumya could clearly see revathi rubbing her pussy inside her pants.

She felt bad for her 90 more days for sathya to return until then she have to use her fingers she thought to herself and went to bathroom to finish her morning
chores.

show me your breast dear, sathya asked in video call.
revathi slowly pulled her t-shirt up till her waist and shaked her head with a teasing smile.

pls dear, i need to see those.
just now you fucked a china girl right, why you need me now, get lost, she said with a naughty smile.

that china girl, doesnt satisfy me fully dear, it was worst ever sex in my life, pls see my tool its still hard, revathi.
pls dear, if you show that, i will send you some thing special.

what ?

a black african cock.

really ?

yes, i met a black african guy here in bar, we were casually chatting about our life and he asked me whether i am married, i told about you, i said him my wife likes
black guy with lenghty black cock.

ssss, that send a shiver in her body.

he asked me to show your photo, i showed him few of your sexy photos and he asked whether you can send me these phots, your wife looks hot and sexy, i will watch
her and masterbate.

you pervert sathya, revathi said in mock anger.

i sent him one photo in which you are wearing a tight top without bra and your poking nipples are clearly visible in low neck tops with clevage show.

revathis pussy immediatly leaked a bit thinking of a black guy having her sexy photo,  she insert her finger inside her pussy and gently stroked it.

then he asked whether i have your nude photo. i replied if her could send him his nude photo with erect cock, i will show your nude photo.

revathi was in fire hearing this, the thought of someone other than her husband seeing her nude, turn her crazy, her fingers inside her pussy strocked her clit
hardly.

i have sent you his nude photos in watsapp.

she immediatly went to watsapp and downloaded the photos, there was well built 6 feet black man with 8 inch cock and a white lady helding it and kissing it, and few
more pics of that strong iron rod in her mouth and pussy.

when revathi saw that photo, she saw her own face in that white lady, her lips all over that penis, even in the pic where that cock was entering that white ladys
pussy, she saw that star shaped mole.

she couldnt control her, she started crushing her boobs with her one hand and removed her night pant till her thighs and stroked her pusy with other.

he zoomed your pussy and see that star shaped mole in your pussy and licked it in my mobile screen, sathya said in husky tone.
he said he will lick your body from top to toe and make you all wet with his saliva, he said he will role his tongue around your nipple, he said he will your
pussy with liters of his sperm and will make you pregnent.

revathi closed her eyes and moaned heavily, her boobs were shaking up and down with her heavy breathe, sathya watched her wife masterbating thinking of a black man
and release his loads.

bye dear, its midnight, i need to have some sleep, see you tomorrow, until then that black african cock is yours, he said with a smile and cut the call.

sowmya slowly entered revathis room with coffee cup without making noise . she stood near her and see her daughters body jerking and reaching her orgasm.
she took few tissue paper and waited for revathi to relax for few moments. her heavy breathe slowly came down and soumya, rubbed revathis pussy with the tissue.

revathi was shocked suddenly and opened her eyes and saw her aunt cleaning her pussy with tissue.

ssss, aunty leave it i will clean it, revathi said with shy, but her aunt cleaned it fully and looked at the wetness of the tissue.

wow my angel is so wet today, she said and kissed revathis forehead.
revathi gave a shy smile.

did my son again speak about that black guy fantasy fucking you, soumya asked.
yes aunty, revathi replied with a blusing smile.

same day, same time...few kilometers away from revathis home ...

60 year old housemaid entered raj's room to serve his morning coffee. he shocked to see raj lying in the bed, leaning the wall with tears flowing from his eyes.

what happened raj, he asked caressing his hairs keeping the coffee cup aside.
raj opened his eyes and seeing him he started crying loudly. that 60 year old housemaid, who is serving in his house for close to 15 years, kept rajs head in his
lap and gently caressed him and tried to make him normal.

Yesterday also one girl rejected me uncle, raj said in sad tone.
who ?
she is a call girl, i booked her to fuck her yesterday through a pimp, after seeing my face, she said she wont sleep with me.

Uncle couldnt say anything to console him, it was a pain of rajs life, he is a dark black guy, he is 35 doing business earning lakhs and lakhs per month, his parents
were no more, he was unmarrried, no girl is ready to marry that guy, his marraige broker is trying to find alliance for him for almost past 10 years, but no girl is ready
to see him, once they saw his photo, they will immediatly reject him, most of the times broker will first say about his wealth and properties that worth almost
10 crores but once they saw his photo, they never agreed to marry him.

Raj is black to the core, his lips were mix of dark black and brown filled with nikotin due to 15 years of smoking habit, also he met with accident when he was 20 that
caused 4 permenent scars in cheeks, chin and forehead but he maintained his well built body through regular work outs. so whenever a person met him first time, they
will show a weird reaction as if they walked on a shit.

he was starving for sex for past 15 years but he controlled himself, he want to be virgin till he gets married, he wants to give respect to his future wife as he thought her wife might
expect a virgin man, but recent past he lost all his hopes that a girl will agree to marry her. even his girl staffs who work in his office will never see in face
while speaking to him, he tried to be friendly with his female staffs and tried to chat with them to try his luck whether someone will like him so that he can 
have a love marraige, but no girls were responded to his chat or flirt and even 2 girls left the job after he tried to chat with him.

Finally he decided to atleast have sex with sex worker and booked a girl, but she too doesnt agree to sleep with him after seeing him.

I booked her for 20,000 for a night uncle, when she rejects to sleep with me, i said, i am even ready to pay her 1 Lakh but she replied, even if you pay me 1 crore i am
not ready to sleep with you.

my friends are kidding me uncle, thay are saying "when no girls ready to marry you why you are earning this much, close all the business and the wealth you have is
enough for your rest of life", there is no meaning for my life uncle.

housemaid not sure what to say and how to console him, dont worry my son, you are a great soul, you are a gem of person, those girls who rejected you were not lucky
enough to get a person like you as life partner, they dont know your pure heart, time will come raj soon one day you will meet your angel.

Building up to something interesting continue..
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Superb narration
[+] 1 user Likes Karthik Ramarajan's post
Like Reply
Great start waiting to see what happens
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
Super start. So this angel is going to be fucked by dirty, nasty pig Raj.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Nice buildup waiting for more updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana_sonii's post
Wonderful story bro nice buildup carryon
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Waiting bhai plz continue the story
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Few months before...

During the first time meet of sathya and revathi in temple...

She was wearing a silk saree, her hairs were braided loosely near her neck that run till her hips, her lips were pink without lipstick, her eyes filled with love,
chubby cheeks were inviting sathya to kiss it, and those loose hairs near her ears were all making him hot, sathyas eyes then moved to her left breast and hips that
was visible through her pallu, he immediately felt to grab those mangoes and pinch those hips, he held his right hand with left hand to avoid misbehaving. he peeped
inside her hips to check if he can see her navel but it was not visible.

revathi looked at him thorugh corner of her eyes and the way he scanned her body bring a smile to her face.

Sathya age 28 was a handsome guy, he is close to 6 feet with good physic, broad shoulders, charming face, well trimmed beard, he is a kind of guy any girl
would love to spend time.

He then slowly tilted his head and tried to move his eyes behind her to see her ass cheeks.

34-28-32 - revathi said in a low voice.
what ? sathya looked at her in shock.

thats what you are trying to find, right, revathi said with a naughty smile.

Sathya unable to reply anything, said sorry with a guilt.

hmmm, so, all is ok as per your expectation ? she asked.
yes close to perfect, he said with a wink, you are gorgeous, any guy will dream to marry a girl with your figures, he smiled.

she gave a blushing smile.

what are your expectations about your future husband ?

he should not smoke.
hmmm, he shown a sad face and said, i smoke occasionally.

revathi smiled at him and said, he should not have drinking habits,
immediately she could see the disappointment in his face, sorry i used to drink once or twice a week, i am upset that i couldnt fullfil your expectations, he let out a deep sigh, anyway good luck for you to get a husband who matches your expectations, he said and about to walk out.

wait wait - revathi stopped him.

i have one more, if atleast you match with my expectation in that, i can think of ignoring my first 2 expectation.

wow, thank you so much revathi, i felt really sad of missing such a beautiful girl hope atleast i am lucky enough to match your 3rd expectation, sathya said and eagerly
looking for her to speak out.

my 3rd one is, i should be the first girl in his life, he should not have any past love or girl friends and should be a virgin.
Sathya let out a frustrated smile, sorry revathi, i am not a virgin and i had 2 relationships in the past, even slept with call girls and while i was in ships, there
are lot of one night stands with girls from different countries, i am in no way a match to you, he said.

revathi looked at his eyes deeply.

i dont think there is anything to speak, shall i leave, sathya asked.

no, there is lot to discuss, she said looking at sathya with a kinky smile.

what, he looked at her questioningly ?

she moved closer to him, looked into his eyes and asked, tell me how many kids you need from me, she asked with a naughty smile.
what do you mean, he asked with a shock.

i mean, after our marriage how many times will you make me pregnant.
sathya still couldnt beleive his ears, are you ready to marry me ?

yes..

but i didnt match any of your expectations..

actually my brother also working in ships, he inquired about you through some of his friends who were your colleagues, so i already know that you smoke,
drink and have lot of girl friends,
apart from these there are lot other positive side of you that they said about you, like fun lover, enthusiastic, trust worthy, caring and lovable person and lot
other stuffs that i liked, so i already decided to marry you, i was just checking whether you will be true and loyal to your wife, she said with a wink.

really, sathya couldnt control his emotions, he jumped in happiness, he shouted loudly and suddenly hugged her and bought his lips closer to her.

she pushed him away, cool, cool sathya we are in temple.

oh, he slowly released the hug sorry i bit overreacted, i was overwhelmed with joy, sathya said.

so mr.playboy - you had 2 relations, call girls, one night stands, do you have the count of number of girls you slept with, revathi asked with a kinky smile.
hmmm, let me count, 2 girls during my college time, after that 3 call girls once my relationship broken with my college girl friends, and he thought for a while,
approximately 7 or 8 one night stands, he said with a smile.

hmmmm, thirteeeeen... i think you must have a big thing, revathi said with a kinky smile.

you will get to know that soon dear, sathya said and added, how about you, are you virgin ?
whats you expectation, do you need only virgin girl ?

i dont have rights to expect a virgin girl as my wife, i was just checking.
hmmmm, but you are a lucky bastard, i am virgin till now, but i have a kinky feeling to loose my virginity to someone else before our encounter, you doesnt
deserve a virgin wife, she said with a naughty smile.

all the best dear, if you get a chance to loose your virginity to someone else, pls introduce him to me, i can learn something from him he said with a wink.

They started speaking daily through phone and get to understand each other, they started liking each others way of thinking and their interests match on most of the
things and there was good chemistry forming between revathi and sathya.

Even one day sathya told about his one of the one night stand experience in details, each and every step of how he enjoyed with a philipines girl in bed,
that turned her realy hot
imagining her hubby with some other girls made her pussy wet, hearing his words of "how he handled those breasts, how he licked her pussy", revathi played with
her pussy and reached the best ever orgasm with her fingers.

After that their talked a lot about sex and she asked to tell him all his past sexual experience and fingered her pussy. during the heat of the moment sathya asked
dear, shall i continue to try for chances of getting one night stands even after marriage and revathi was too horny that time and immediately yes sathya, you can
enjoy with them when you are in ships, but when you are in home, i should be the only partner. Sure dear, i assure i wont get into any relationship and it will be
only night stands that too only when i am in travel.

In few days their engagement happened simply in their home with only few close relatives. Their family astrologer is out of town and he said that once he return in
couple of days he will fix and give the marriage date.

On that day revathis family arrived at sathyas home to fix marraige, revathi, her parents, her elder brother Kishore.
Sathyas parents welcomed them, after some time they all were discussing about marriage plannings, revathi was looking stunning in her blue saree,
sathya couldnt move his eyes away from her, his cock was hard all the time seeing her hips, lips, her left boobs through her saree pallu, he was dying to grab
those - revathi was also aware of his eyes scanning her body, they both were speaking through eyes, she was teasing him by slightly opening her saree and showing
her boobs for a second and then covering it completely.

Sathya begging her to show more, asking her to show her hips and navel - revathi felt it was really kinky to tease sathya when their whole family was there,
it sends some goosebumps to her, sathya signaled to remove her pallu fully, she signalled everyone was here i will show later, and sathya signalled in a way like
no, i need to see those now, i dont mind if everyone was here.

That sends some shiver to her spine and the thought of removing her pallu and showing her assets to sathya when everyone was there made her pussy leak a drop.

Siva age 24 younger brother of sathya noticed their signals through the corner of eyes and enjoying the cute little romance between his brother and revathi.

So are you ok with the choice of the mahal Sathya, his dad asked.
which mahal dad ?
the one which we were speaking about past 20 minutes, didnt you hear anything ?

dad sathya was romancing with revathi since we started our discussion how can hear our convo, siva said naughtily looking at revathi.
everyone laughed and revathi felt embarrassed, she looked at siva with a mock anger.

hmmm, i think they need some private time, why dont you guys go to terrace and continue your romance revathi, siva said with a naughty smile. (though revathi is his
sister in law - they both studied in same college, same dept and same class, and they were good friends from college)

revathi slapped him in a friendly manner, i am going to kill you, she whispered in his ears.
he laughed at her and said in husky voice, its ok you can kill me later, now go to terrace and show your beauty to my brother, see he is very much eager to see those
beautiful mangoes.

she pinched his lap hardly.

ouch, he shouted in pain.

what happened siva, kishore asked.
your sister is angry with me since i asked to goto terrace, she is asking "why dont you tell us to goto bedroom which is a better place to romance".

again everyone laughed and revathi tried hard to control her blush.
come lets go revathi, if we stay here, he wont stop kidding us now, sathya said and stood up and grabbed her hands.

she was not sure whether to go with him, what his parents will think about her if she also stood up, though she also need the private time with sathy, she sit
there silently without knowing what to do.

dont worry revathi, there is a small store room in terrace, you can use it if you want, soumya(Sathya mum) said with a kinky smile.

revathi was dying in shy and shame and unable to control her blush.
wow revathi, you look so beautiful when you blush, siva said.

revathi slapped him again and stood and walked along with sathya to goto terrace.

enjoy your time dears, we will call you once lunch arrived - soumya said.

as soon as they reached the open terrace, sathya hugged her immediately and looked at her eyes. though it was noon, climate was nice since winter season and the cool
breeze made the young couples hot.

Sathya sat down leaning in the wall with legs stretched and signaled her to sit, she too sit next to him, he pulled her closer and made her lean on his chest
and placed one arm around her hips and one in her cheeks.

their eyes met and they looked each other for a while, revathi was hot already, the thought of her parents and brother aware that she is going to spend
some private time with her fiance, gave her some kinky thoughts. her pussy slowly started to get wet.

his one arm gently roamed around in her hips, while he placed his finger of other hand in her forehead and slowly rolled it down to her nose, their face was so
close that they could feel others breathe, his fingers moved around her lips and twisted it, and slowly tried to enter inside her mouth, she gave a gentle bite
with her teeth and he suddenly pulled it out.

she smiled at him, what mr.playboy, you want me to show my assets in front of everyone.
hmmm, i couldnt wait till we get personal time, the shape of your mango that i saw through the pallu was killing me dear.

he moved his lips closer to her lips and tried to kiss her but she stopped, why dont we will have all these after our marriage, revathi said.
i cant wait till marriage to kiss you dear, maybe i can wait to have sex till marriage, that too if it is fixed within 2 weeks else we have to enjoy it from now.

hmmm, why that much urgent dear, i am yours, lets wait for our first night, that will be a memorable one, i feel like i need to get banged by you in our wedding night
with our cot decorated fully with flowers like we see in movies, revathi said looking at his eyes.

yes, i can understand revathi, but i have leave for only 6 months already one month finished and if they dont find a date within 2 or 3 weeks then we will have
very less time for us before i go back to work again and after that it will be dry six months for you, so its better not to wait till marriage, he said with a wink.

hmmm, even if they fix marriage date one week before you return, no problem for me, i can manage but our first time should be our wedding day night, revathi said firmly.

no you dont understand, it will be very difficult for you dear, its not that easy to be alone after getting the taste of sex, without having sex you can manage
our physical needs for any years, but once you get it, you need to get it regularly, for me ok, i will get few one night stands in ships, but i am worrying for you
dear, he said with a wink.

she slapped his cheek, so even after marriage you wont stop these one night stands, she asked in a mock anger.
should i stop, he asked looking at her eyes with naughty smile, he knows how much revathi used to enjoy hearing his one night stand experience and gently
kissed her forehead.

Hmmm..enjoy da rascal she said with a blushing smile ...
Thank you so much dear, I am really lucky to get a wife like you, no one in this world would agree to have relationship with other girls he said and kissed her cheek .

Mr playboy I agree only for one night stands if you continue with a girl more than once I will divorce you, I don't want you to fell in a relationship or
any other personal attachment with your girls, it should be just for sex there should not be any other involvement, you should not even say hi to that girl
if you see her next day, keep in mind that my brother's friends were your colleagues and I will get update from them daily about your behaviors.

Sure revathi, I won't get into any form of relationship with anyother girls he said inserting his hands into her pallu and crushed her stomach.

Ssss..Sathya take your hands, she said with a moan

He moved his lips closer to her ears and kissed her earlobes, did your brother knows about me.

Hmmm , yes, he only told me about your romantic one night stand sessions.

Didn't he opposed you to marry me ?

No, actually he convinced me that you are a good person and one night stands are common with people who are traveling around the world as they
get chances for meeting lot of peoples from various cultures.

Wow, send a thank note to your brother he said kissing her side neck, hmmm so you are not fully ready to marry me before your brother convinced
you he asked without taking the lips from her neck.

Sort of yes, actually I was ready to marry a person with past one love or 2 and even a physical relationship with ex is also ok for me,
since sex is a physical need from age 15 and there is nothing wrong in pre marital sex, olden days they used to get married at age 10 to 15
so they had opportunity to satisfy their physical needs at that time, but nowadays its practically not possible to get married before 25 or 30,
and we can't expect everyone to be virgin till marriage but when I heard about your one night stands I am bit hesitant then my brother convinced
me later I also felt one night stands were even better compared to a relationship since this will be only for sex.

Hmmm, do you have any plan for one night stands, he asked with a wink.

Revathi gave a kinky smile, for men they don't need love to have physical relationship with girls but for women they need to love a man to have physical relationship.
So don't worry I won't engage in one night stands.

Hmmm, he let out a sigh of relief, thanks dear I am really worried, since you agreed to have one night stands after marriage I thought you might also have such plans,
he said with a naught smile and hugged her tightly and kissed all over her face

She slapped him, all men are selfish daaa and hugged him.

Sathya moved his lips to her cheek closer to lips, I need to taste this now he said in a husky voice, his one hand in her stomach roamed around there
searching her navel while his other hand was in her side neck caressing her neck and shoulders.

After marriage Sathya, she whispered looking into his eyes and he suddenly locked her lips with his.

He chewed her lips one by one for a while and his hand in his hips slowly moved up closer to her left breast.

Ssss, hmmmm, leave me da revathi started to moan, as her pussy slowly got wet.

Sathya was in no mood to leave her, he knows how to make her wet, he is a master in making girls hot, he knows their sensual parts,
his hand in her shoulder moved to her back neck and fondled it gently and his tongue licking her lips tried to move inside.

sss , hmmmm, pls Sathya ..she got turned on heavily.

He succeeded in sending his lips inside hers and tou her her tongue, she too started to react and slowly licked his tongue,
she placed both her plams in his cheeks and started to chew his lips, she inserted her tongue into his lips and sucked his saliva,
their passionate kiss lasted for few minutes and Sathya tried to release to take a breathe but revathi turned violent and held his cheeks tightly,
and sucked his lips for another couple of minutes, Sathya has to forcefully push her now to take some breathe.

What mr.playboy breathing heavily just for this kiss, are you really a play boy, I am worried how are you gonna ride me, she asked with a naughty smile.

Sathya was bit shocked seeing her taking the upper hand, it was a long kiss might be almost 15 minutes without taking the lips, he never kissed this much long,
he felt a bit awkward for not able satisfy her in kissing, all the time girls have said that you are really great at bed, but this is the first time he have to
stop a kiss.

I need more dear she whispered close to his ears licking his earlobes.

that was a great kiss dear, I couldn't believe that you don't have any experience, is it really your first kiss, Sathya asked looking her eyes.

Hmmm, this is my first kiss Sathya she said with a blushing smile.

Once more dear, revathi locked her lips before Sathya could finish saying it.

This time she was more rigorous, she moved on top of him leaning her breast on his chest with legs stretched down in floor, she held his cheeks hard,
her tongue went deep inside touching and licking all over his inner jaws, Sathya was in heaven, no girl never was this much fast with him he hugged
her tightly pressing his hard on in her hips, his hands roamed over her back and grabbed her ass.

Her lips and tongue were doing magic on him, he couldn't believe his luck, "she is gonna my perfect partner, this time I should not loose", he thought to himself..

There was a kiss war happening between them and they both want to give their best, revathi want to prove a point that she wants to make him feel
this as his best experience even though he did this to lot others, sathyas ego was hurt already by her and he doesn't want to stop it now..

Time was running fast and almost close to 35 minutes they didn't seperate their lips.

Suddenly sathyas mobile rang and he tried to take it from his shirt pocket but for that to happen she has to give way since her mangoes were crushing on his chest.

He slowly insert his hand between her breast and his chest and after a struggle for a minute he picked his phone and looked at the corner of the eyes
to see his brother calling in display..

He switched on the speaker.

Sathya stop kissing and come down for lunch , shiva shouted.

Revathi was shocked hearing this and stopped the kiss and looked around to see whether siva was standing somewhere in terrace.

They both stood up and she adjusted her saree and ready to walk down.

Sathya hugged her suddenly from her behind and whispered in her ears, this is the best kiss of my life revathi, now I can't wait more to see your magic in bed.

Revathi gave a blushing smile..

[+] 5 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
Who is going to take her virginity, siva or Raj? Will she fall in love with Raj and marry him rather living six months with Sathya and be high and dry for another six months. Will Sathya agree to have her sleep with siva or his father. She is going to have more fun than Sathya with multiple men.
[+] 1 user Likes Muthiah Sivaraman's post
Like Reply
Excellent update man
Like Reply
Very good family allowing fuck before marriage.
[+] 1 user Likes sunniappan's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro please update
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
Raj is gonna be the lucky bastard. Awesome update...
[+] 1 user Likes karimeduramu's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Make Siva and Raj fuck buddy of Revati. Awesome narration. Is this cuckold tale.?
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 03:44 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Make Siva and Raj fuck buddy of Revati. Awesome narration. Is this cuckold tale.?

I am planning for a mix of incest and cuckold, but it wont be a hardcore faster version, it will soft and slow...
Like Reply
After taking lunch they were discussing about purchase for the wedding.

How was the kissing experience revathi, siva whispered in her ears.

She pinched his thighs, rascal did you were hiding some where and watching us , she too said in low voice to make sure no one heard them.

No, I didn't see anything, it's just a guess.
Oh ok...

Did I guessed correctly ?

Hmmm, she nodded with a smile.
How was that, did my bro passed in kissing test ?

Hmmm...ok..passed in border.

What else you did ?
Nothing just speaking and clarifying few things.

That's it, didn't he tasted your mangoes ?

She pinched his thighs harder this time.

Ssss its paining darling he whispered..

Is this the way you speak to your brothers wife ?

You are my friend na...we have spoken lot more sexier during our college days, don't you remember ?

That's different, now I am going to be your brothers wife, you need to maintain some decency ?

Ok sorry, I will be decent from on..

Hmmm, that's good boy, she said with a smile.

Thanks reva, atleast did he touched those grapes which is on top of your mangoes, siva asked moving closer to her ears.

She felt some pleasure in her pussy due to this naughty talks with siva.

She looked around to see if anyone noticing them, elders were busy in discussing about purchase, and Sathya also just sitting idle thinking 
about the kiss, and lost in his own world. No one was watching them. She moved her hand from his thighs to his crotch and crushed it hardly using her full strength.

Siva tried hard not to shout and pulled her hands from his crotch, it's paining di idiot, she gave a naughty smile.

Around 4 PM their family astrologer came and after formal inquiries he asked did you see both Sathya and revathi horoscope to check whether it is matching.

No ji, they both like each other and we decided not to go with horoscope matching.

Ok bring sathyas horoscope, I will find a auspicious date. After looking into that he said there is no good dates available for next 4 months, 
and he said the nearest date is in 5th month which is only 15 days before Sathya goto work.

Revathi gave a kinky smile to Sathya.
No, Sathya shouted, we can't have that much late samiji, I will left with only 15 days before boarding the ship.

Samiji, if you could see revathi horoscope to see if any other closer possible date, revathis father said.

No, since you doesnt check the matching earlier if I  see both the horoscope now and if I found they don't match then it will be problem.

Samiji, but pls samiji check once again, Sathya said in a begging tone.

Samiji looked at him with a naughty smile, I can understand your feelings Sathya but there is a way if everyone agrees.

What is that samiji, everyone asked eagerly.

The issue is only for marriage date but not for the first night date, you can arrange for first night immediately.

Yes, Sathya punched his wrist in air.

Elders were quite unsure and hesitant hearing this.

Samiji, this had never happened anywhere ji, how can we keep first night before marriage , revathis dad asked in a low voice.

Nothing wrong sir, there is no need for auspicious day for couples to make love, it's just an idiotic culture in India that first night 
should happen only after marriage, reason being they doubted that what if marriage doesn't happen after first night, but if you are damn sure and 
trust your son in law that he won't leave your daughter after enjoying with her you can keep first night tonight itself.

Do we need to do any Pooja's before or any good time for first night, sathyas dad asked.

No pooja required, time is already good, you should have started it by now samiji said looking at Sathya with a wink.

But samiji, dad was about to ask something..

No more ifs and buts, decision is yours, he said and left.

Sathyas mum and dad started to convince revathis parents.

Revathi and Sathya standing close to each other, Sathya looking at her with lust filled eyes.

Pls go and convince your dad, Sathya said.
Let them speak, you both can go inside silently and finish the matter, siva said to Sathya and revathi in low tone.

Revathi slapped his cheek.

Why are you beating him dear, he said a good idea.

I am going to take a stick and beat both of you, revathi replied with a smile.

After some 30 minutes of discussion revathis dad called their family astrologer and explained the situation. He replied like "yes, what he said was correct, 
there is no formal dates required for first night, olden days people doesn't trust their bridegroom, that's the reason they doesn't allow their daughters to 
sleep with bridegroom before marriage, if you have trust on your son in law you can very well arrange first night ".

Revathi parents were locked now, still if they doesn't agree then it will show that they don't trust their son in law so they finally agreed reluctantly.

Thanks uncle, Sathya said in happiness and immediately hugged revathi infront of every one.

Hey Sathya, goto room before you start, seems you are in hurry that you will do here itself, kishore said with a smile and every one laughed.

Revathi couldn't control her blush.

Soumya came and kissed revathis forehead, are you happy dear.

She nodded her head with a blushing smile.

Why are you waiting my son take her to your bedroom, sathyas dad said looking at revathis eyes.

It was mixed feelings for her, she felt embarrassed, shy, and also kinky at the same time, the whole family kidding her and openly speaking 
about her first night sent some shiver to her pussy.

No dad, revathi wants her first night bed to be decorated with flowers then only she will allow me to do anything, she wants her first night 
to be a memorable one, Sathya add fuel to fire. 

Is it, so you already discussed about everything revathi, sivaa too make her blush.

Ok no problem, i will go and purchase flowers to decorate your bed, mean while dad and mom you go to our home and bring her silk saree and her make up sets, 
kishore said.

Every one rushed to do their work to arrange for revathis first night, it happened so fast, revathi couldn't believe her luck, she felt really hot from the 
time she reached here, sivas small naughty chats and sathyas kiss made her horny, she was thinking of to make a wet chat with Sathya and finger her pussy 
once she reached home, but she is gonna get it real.

Revathis brother and sathyas brother decorating the first night bed.

Soumya and Geetha(revathi mom) were preparing revathi for her night. 

They helped her wearing silk saree braided her hair, weared her jewels, applied her make up.

Revathi couldn't believe this would happen so fast, never in her dream she thought that she's gonna sleep with a man before that too with parents approval. 
The thought gave her mixed feelings of shy, embarrassment and also kinky.

So do we need to teach her or does she know everything Sowmya asked Geetha.

Don't worry Soumya my daughter knows everything, she will teach your son, Geetha replied with a naughty smile.

Is it dear ? Soumya asked gently fondling her cheek.

She let out a blushing smile.

Oh you are also like my son, do you had boy friends, who is that lucky guy who teaches you these,  her aunt asked with a wink.

Revathi was sitting in the dressing table and they were helping her with make up. She was in blouse and petticoat yet to wear the saree.

No aunty, just used to watch porn videos, she said with a shy.

Soumya sat closer to her and kissed her cheek, just watched, you don't have any real experience ? Hmmm my son is lucky to have a virgin girl.

Soumya bought her hands to revathis breasts and gently cupped it, these 2 were of perfect shape dear, even I feel like squeezing it, 
donno what my son gonna do with these, Soumya said and gave a gentle press.

Leave it Sowmya, my son in law will take care of those, Geetha said with a kinky smile.

These little kinky talks were turning on revathi and she was trying hard to control her blush.

Soumya had a closer look at revathi from top to bottom, you look so gorgeous dear, she said and kissed her forehead.

You both were really lucky to have honeymoon period of 5 months, most of the couples might have get only 10 to 15 days leave for wedding 
but you have 5 full month's, I am really jealous of you dear, Soumya said kissing her cheek.

Also do t worry about doing house works for these 5 months, I will take care all those, your only work should be is to keep my son busy in bed, 
Soumya added with a wink.

Hmmm, thanks aunty, revathi said with a shy smile.

Your lips are so cute dear, soumya said rolling her finger in revathis lips.

Ssss, auntyyy... Revathi felt butterflies flying below her stomach with her aunt's soft touch.

Soumya moved closer to her and placed few gentle kisses in her cheeks.

The touch of aunt's soft lips in her cheeks made her pussy to release a drop of honey.

Enough Soumya, seems you will have first night with my daughter, Geetha said with a naughty smile.

Don't worry Geetha, I won't disturb your daughters enjoyment with my son, let him to back to work, I will take care of these lips, Soumya said winking at revathi.

Revathis cheeks turned red and she gave a blushing smile.

Revathi looked really stunning in her red silk saree with matching blouse, jewels and flowers in hair added to her beauty, 
her rosy lips without lipstick was inviting to any one , her soft cheeks and the flower balls below her neck was ready to get squeezed, 
her wheatish hips that is visible behind pallu was a real attraction, she looked like a goddess of sex getting ready to banged on.

After getting blessings from elders, revathi and Sathya were inside their bedroom.

I am always lucky in bed, I get everything easily, Sathya said with a naughty smile pulling revathi and making her lean over his chest.

She looked into his eyes without saying anything.

You look so cute and gorgeous dear, I am dying to take you in bed since I met you first time, he said in a husky tone and placed a gentle kiss in her forehead.

Hmm, you are such a womanizer to think of taking a girl in bed even from first meet, she said with a naughty smile.

Not with. Every one dear but few attracts me with their sharp eyes, inviting lips, wheatish skin, sexy curves, he said kissing her cheeks and 
roaming his lips all over her face.

Hmmm, so which one of mine attracted you, she asks with a kinky smile.

Every thing dearer, his lips were kissing her ear lobes.

Hmmmm, ssss , she let out a soft moan, i am sure you would have said the same to all the girls that you screwed, she said in husky voice.

May be yes, but what I am telling you is truth, you are really hot and sexy with perfects shape and size from top to bottom that any men would love to have in his bed.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips, his hands roamed all over the her back, he pulled her hairs infront and insert his face into her hairs and 
inhaled the smell of her hairs.

Hmmm, I don't how your friends in college left you virgin, are they impotent not to try to fuck this beauty, he whispered in her ears.

Not everyone are womanizer like you bastard, my friends were gem, they don't always try to get girls in bed and that includes your brother, 
she said with a naughty smile.

Hmmm, so my brother never tried his luck with you ? I am sure he will try from now on, he said with a wink.

Hmmm, lets see she said and kissed his cheek.

Actually there are some seniors and even few professors who tried to impress me, they try their luck with me, even I liked one of them but 
I want to be virgin for my husband, I want my first experience should be in my wedding bed, I want my pussy to be pure for my husband, 
I control myself watching porn, keeping my fingers busy for almost three years without letting cock inside me, she said kissing all over his face 
and licking his lips, but finally I get a cock that tasted lot of pussies, Her lips touched his lips and gently caressed it.

Now I want you to show all the learnings you had from your experience on me and make me wet,screw me, tear my pussy, suck my lips, bite my nipples, 
take me, come inside my virgin pussy Sathya,  it's waiting to feel a cock for years, now it's yours,  she said kissing all over his face, 
she slowly moved his hand to his crotch and gently embarrassed it, her lips sucked his lips and pulled his tongue.

Sathya turned on heavily hearing her word, he never imagined in his wildest dreams that an Indian girl would be so proactive and open in sex, 
he hugged her hard and sucked her lips, his hands roamed all over her back, he smooched her back neck that sends goosebumps to her, 
his one hand pressed her hips and crushed it, his cock is getting harder and harder, his lips moved all over he face and sucked her cheeks, 
nose, ears, side neck, and shoulders.

Revathi started to moan and her breathe made her boobs to move up and down and Sathya removed her Pallu to see The dancing mangoes, 
her pussy started to leak her honey, and she kept her hands in his hairs gently stroking it, he moved on top of her made her lye on bed and kissed her neck, 
slowly licking and sucking and moved down to her cleavage. 

His tongue played all over her milky white skin and his hand started to crush her boobs. 

Hmmmm, ssss sathyaaaaa... Your lips are making me hot daaaaa, she let out a moan..she pushed his head down to her boobs and pressed it harder in her breasts, 
he kissed and sucked her mangoes for a while above her blouse. Her poking nipples were got licked and the blouse got wet there.

He slowly removed the blouse hooks and she immediately take it out from her body and also in hooked her bra And threw it away..

Sathyaass cock turned like a iron rod inside his boxer seeing her breast glowing in night lamp. He admired those round mangoes with erect grapes 
for a while and then looked at her eyes.

She too enjoying the sight of her husband admiring her beautiful breasts looked into his eyes and said, taste it sathyaaa, it’s waiting for manhandling For long time, 
in a low husky voice.

Sathya played with those beautiful breasts for almost 30 minutes, licking it sucking it, rolled his tongue around her nipples and gently biting those 
hard erect nipples.

He then moved down to her milky white belly and sucked the navel, her pussy leaked heavily and she kept calling sathyaaaa, hmmmm, yesss daaa, 
and encouraging him strongly that gave immense pleasure to Sathya.

He slowly pulled her saree from petticoat and untied the petticoat and pulled it down.

He looked at her wet panties and looked in to her eyes, she gave a blushing smile and after a while signaled him to remove it with a kinky smile.

He slowly Pulled her panty down to see his wife’s treasure that she kept hidden since she attain puberty for her husband.

Sathya was speechless seeing her pussy, it was neatly shaved, honey juice is oozing out from her holes and then he saw that star shaped mole 
in the left side of her pussy lips.

He felt something strange happening to him that he felt never before with any of the girls, he felt his cock was harder than never before, 
he felt something divine, he felt like he was in a sacred Place, he silently looked at her mole for a while, he slowly let his finger to touch her mole, 
he suddenly felt like an electric current Passed through that finger sending some positive vibes all over his body. He couldn’t believe what he is feeling, 
should I need to worship this pussy or should I fuck this one ?

Revathi was feeling so hot the way Sathya looking at her pussy, she liked the way he admiring his beauty,
She too looked at him naughtily and gently slapped his cheek..

How long are you gonna see it as if never seen anything like this before, she asked with a naughty smile.

He suddenly came back to senses, gave her a weird smile and bend down and kissed Her pussy.
He slowly started to lick her pussy, she pressed his head harder and she moaned heavily, his tongue was rolling all over it going inside and touched the clit, 
she was leaking like a pipe and the juice was so sweat for him, it never tasted like this for him before. She reached orgasm after  few minutes of licking and 
he drank all those liquid without dropping a bit, he felt like drinking some holy water that would clean all the waste inside his body and purify his body.

He then lye next to her to give her some time to relax before entering his iron rod inside her, she took some deep breathe and after some time 
she came on top of him and kissed his forehead, then slowly moved her lips all over his face and licked his earlobe, its my turn now, 
she whispered in his ears and slowly moved playing with his lips all over him  and removed his shirt

Her lips roamed all over his chest and kissed his nipples, her tongue send him goosebumps all over his body, he too let out moan, 
she slowly moved down and removed his pants, she kissed his organ above his boxers and touched its tip with her tongue above the boxers..

Sssss, Revathi.. pls take it inside dearrrrrr...

She slowly pulled the boxers down and held his hard erect iron rod..

She playfully shakes it sideways and hit gently, she gently placed kisses from tip to bottom of the cock,
So mr.cuty, are you the one who had seen lot of pussies, but mine is different, Iam going to give you something which you never felt before, 
be ready to face the life time experience, she said and looked at Sathya with a naughty smile.

He couldn’t believe his ears, he was already feeling something very new, was she just kidding or does she read my mind, he thought to himself.

But Revathi without knowing Sathya feelings, she keep on playing with his erect cock, she licked it fully and sucked its head, she slowly take it inside her mouth 
and gave him the pleasure of his life, she gently fondled his balls and she slowly increased the speed..

Hmmmm, ssss, I cant control dearrr, Sathya let out a moan and suddenly pulled her head and pushed her down in bed and came on top of her.

I didn’t want to leak it in your mouth first time, he said looking at her eyes.
Hmmm, fill my divine hole, she said with a wink..

He kept it on her hole and felt the same electric current passed in his cock and pushed it slowly inside her pussy , he suddenly gave a thrust inside, 
ouch, she lost out a loud scream when her seal got broken and the blood came out of her pussy.

She bite her lips and bear the pain, slowly mr, playboy this is my first time don’t handle me like an expert, she said with a kinky smile.

Sorry dear, he said and slow down the pace, and stared to ride her pussy, he felt like he was entering a sacred place, he kept it in inside her pussy and 
bend down and kiss her lips, he kept there for a while without moving, he felt like he was in a meditation hall, and feeling the peace of doing meditation, 
he closed his eyes and lye on her for a while feeling the warmth that her pussy sent to his body threw his penis.

Have you slept, she asked placing a kiss in his lips.

He gave a smile and started to ride again kissing her lips, almost another 15 minutes, their lips doesn’t depart and he keep on riding her, 
then he stopped kissing and started to move fast..

Hmmmm, ssssss, aaaaaa, Revathi was screaming in pleasure and pain..

Her body jerked again sending her second orgasm and he too exploded liters of sperm inside her divine hole.

They both were lying in bed after cleaning themselves, Revathi rested her head in his shoulders, gently smooching his hairy chest with her hands, 
Sathya kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

What mr.playboy did I satisfied you, she asked with a wink.
He gently squeezed her ass cheeks and whispered in her ears, it was my best experience dear.
Hmmm, if I count correctly I am 14th or 15th girl that you had sex, what rank would you give to me in terms of satisfaction, she asked smiling Naughtily.

1st rank baby..
Haha don’t lie, tell me the truth I won’t get upset even if you say 15
Really dear, I felt it so special, I don’t know how to express my feelings, I felt like something strange like getting some positive vibes while touching 
that cute little star shaped mole in your pussy..

Hahah, she laughed, positive vibes? I think you might have released a drop or two seeing my cute little pussy, she said with a wink.

No dear, it’s real, that mole has some power....
She slapped his cheek playfully before he complete, don’t blabber, it’s just a mole..

Hmmm, but I felt...
She locked his lips, are you ready for second round , she asked with a kinky smile.

Revathi spent the next day with full of shy and embarrassment, her aunt, uncle and shiva keep on kidding her about her first night experience, 
she felt mixed feelings of shy, shame , embarrassed and have to keep on blushing while they talk naughty things, luckily for her, 
her parents went to their home otherwise it would be too hard for her to face this naughty talks in front of them.

During evening,her uncle returned happily and shared the news of succeeding in a court case of their ancestral property worth close to 20 Lakhs
that was running in court for almost 10 years. Whole family overwhelmed in excitement since they almost loose hope that they will get judgement in their favor. 
There was some sudden turn of events happened from morning that resulted in their favour.

Aunty hugged Revathi and said you are a lucky charm for us dear and kissed her forehead.

It’s just a coincidence aunty what if you lost the case today, would you say I am unlucky, she asked calmly.

But her uncle and aunt strongly believed that she bought the luck for them.

During that night Sathya wakes up around 4am, went to washroom and came. She saw her sleeping like an angle, her face was so cute in that night lamp light, 
he kissed her forehead and lye next to her.

She is really a lucky angel for me, one week after their first meet when he heard the news that Revathi got one more marriage proposal from a rich businessman, 
he lost hope that She would become her life partner, he never believed she would reject the offer that too against her moms strong advice, 
it has been only a week when they both agreed to marry and they don’t even get to know each other, but Revathi stuck to her decision 
and directly met his family and made her mom to apologies for trying to cancel the engagement.

The salary he earned was just a one day income of that business man and he was also handsome, and when he asked her about that, 
she said “donno Sathya, when I meet You first time I felt a strong feeling that you are my man, also I liked a lot about you which my brother friends said 
about your character, lovable,  caring, and the social activities you do, spending half of your income to the orphanage and poors, that made me to stick with you, 
money can’t bring happiness Sathya, it’s to be with a person whom we loves the most, whom care for us the most is the most important”

My dad and mom believes that she is the lucky charm for our family today, but I felt it yesterday itself when I touched that star shaped mole in her pussy, 
yes that has some auspicious power, he thought to himself. Though his brain tells that there is no luck, it’s just a mole, 
it maybe just a coincidence as like she said, but his heart fully believed that she has some auspicious power. 

She is my angel, I should take care of her , I should show all my love to her, I should fulfill all her dreams and wishes, 
I should not make her unhappy at any moment in our life, I should not leave her at any cost, he thought to himself kissed her cheek and went to sleep.

[+] 2 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply