Fantasy Innocent Ayesha from Mumbai to Pune....
Part 1

Ayesha had already been angry with me...& I don't blame her for that. It was our best friend Sajid's wedding with Saima, another friend. Both had been along with us in college & loved each other. They had been calling us up since a month to come at least a week before the marriage. Initially I had agreed to go 3 days in advance but due to my boss taking leave at the last moment, I had to postpone it. It was the day just before the wedding that I could get leave from work and when I thought everything is in control, my car ditched me.

Ayesha was visibly upset, as I was hell bent on going in car even as she had been pestering me to go by train, as she wanted to enjoy the scenery along the way and now we were stuck trying to find a means to travel at the last moment. Tickets for trains were out of question, so I tried getting tickets for bus. Finally got tickets for a bus that leaves at 11:30 in the night. She was not on talking terms with me as she had planned a lot of things for the wedding and now it was ruined because of me. We went by taxi to the bus depot and boarded the Volvo. I got a window seat for her, but it didn't help her mood, she sat there frowning as it was dark outside. I sat next to her and a middle aged guy sat next to me.

As the bus started, she tilted her head towards the window and closed her eyes. I also dozed off sometimes. As the bus stopped at a place before entering the expressway, I woke up. I also woke her up to go to the washroom, as there won't be any stops for the next 3 hours. She got up reluctantly and went with me. While returning back to the bus, she stopped to look at something at a shop and we again had an argument when I told her that we would get late. I got angry and left her at the shop, came back to the bus and sat at the window. The guy sitting next to me also wasn't there. I don't know when I fell asleep. I woke up as my phone beeped on receiving an SMS from work, something had gone wrong there. I turned on vibration mode on my phone and looked at Ayesha, she was sleeping. Even in her sleep she seemed angry, and she had tried to avoid resting her head on my shoulder as she normally did. She was sitting straight with her face upright, eyes shut and a stern look on her face. I felt sorry for arguing with her. She was looking pretty that day, wearing a purple coloured Chudidhar and Kameez (they call it frock). The guy next to her was probably sleeping too. As I was thinking about what to say to my friends when I reached Pune, I fell asleep again.

Again I was woken up by my phone as it vibrated. This time I didn't even bother to look at the phone as I was too sleepy. But something seemed unusual, so I opened my eyes to look properly. It was a surprise, Ayesha was sleeping, but her head was resting on the shoulder of the guy next to her! Since both seemed asleep, I thought of waking her up, so that she could realize how she was. As I tried to raise my hand to tap on her thighs, I saw a slight movement on her lap. As I blinked my eyes to get a clear view, I saw a hand resting on her right knee. I was about to make some movement to indicate to that guy that I'm awake and to wake Ayesha, when I saw his hand slowly move up her thighs, pushing her kurti upwards. I was getting angry, but also wanted to see what he would be doing next. Almost everyone in the bus was sleeping and the interiors were illuminated by dim lights in the passage, so anything he does won't be noticed by anyone, and on top of that Ayesha is a sound sleeper, also she would be feeling that its me who she is leaning on.

Then I saw him make a bold move....after sliding his hands across her thighs half way from her knees, he lifted her kurti by the other hand, placed his hand on her fleshy thighs, then placed the kurti back. Ayesha has smooth, tight and fleshy thighs and I love caressing them, so I know how that guy must be feeling... By this time I was unaware of one more fact, what was the guy doing with his other hand? By this time I was sure that he must have found out that my wife is a sound sleeper, so while her husband is also sleeping, he won't let this chance go away. I could see him reclining back in his chair after keeping his hand on her thighs. After sometime when he seemed to be busy looking down, I slowly moved forward to see him. What I saw shocked me. Till then I was wondering why he wasn't trying to touch her elsewhere as I would have done, but this guy seemed different, he had been making my wife touch him...! He had placed Ayesha's hand on his crotch, over his pants and as he had hidden his hand beneath her kurti, he had hidden her hand with his shirt. I was in two minds on whether to wake Ayesha up, or not. If I wake her up, she would find herself in a very embarrassing situation, but if I don't, this guy would exploit her more. Finally I thought I should try to wake her up in such a way that it isn't embarrassing for us and the guy could get back to his senses.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
[+] 2 users Like sexykammy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very hot
Imagining wendy
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckoldhubby9999's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 08:15 AM)Cuckoldhubby9999 Wrote: Very hot
Imagining wendy

She'd be good in that role too  Tongue
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
Like Reply
Part 2

I nudged her by my elbow to wake her. I knew that it might be difficult to wake her up that way as apart from being a sound sleeper, she had also not slept properly since last night as she had been preparing for the wedding. When even after 2-3 small nudges she didn't budge, I finally gave a big push. It's then when she moved a bit. I thought she would wake up, but there was another surprise for me in it... The push had made her move, and her first reaction was to move her hands. As her right hand moved, so did the shirt which was hiding it...and I found that she was holding something...and as she yawned, her grip on the thing she was holding tightened....and the guy let out a slight moan...... Ayesha twisted slightly and fell asleep again.....head on the guy's shoulder and his dick in her hand...

It was a sight that shook me completely.... Ayesha had been unknowingly holding a stranger's dick, a thing she wouldn't even like to dream about! Somehow the sight turned me on...my simple and homely wife sleeping on a stranger's shoulder with his dick in her hands and his hand on her thighs... I now wanted to see what he would do next & whether any of his actions would wake her up... also I wanted to see how would Ayesha react if she woke up in such a state. As I was thinking about how Ayesha would feel waking up at that time, I couldn't believe that my dick had started rising...that means I was enjoying seeing all that happening with my wife! As I was in confusion and thinking all kinds of things, I sensed movement. The guy had again placed his shirt on her hand, and was now pulling up her kurti. He would have guessed by now, that she is not going to wake up so easily and maybe he wanted to see clearly what he had been feeling all along. He lifted her kurti as much as it would go, exposing her tight chudidar covered thighs, and was slowly feeling them. Then I saw him bring his other hand out in the open. I guess Ayesha was holding his dick quite firmly and he no longer needed to use his hand to feel the warmth of her hands on his tool. He kept his hand slowly on her left breast from over her kurti. I felt my dick throbbing. I remembered how I loved holding her boobs from over her clothes. She has soft, but firm breasts... I would always start feeling them slightly from over her clothes and she would get idea that I wanted to make love to her. As I was partially lost in thoughts thinking about how it felt when I had felt her boobs for the first time, I saw him slide his hands all over her chest, then her stomach. Then I realized that his left hand must have already felt her right breast, according to the posture she was in. I guessed that must have been the initiator. As Ayesha would have leaned on him, she must have placed her right boob on his left arm or elbow, and that was enough to entice him. He couldn't have resisted her....

I saw him check his watch, he must be a regular traveller and must be knowing the time the bus takes to reach the place precisely. Then went back to the old posture, one hand feeling her thighs and the other guiding her hand on his tool. Although he seemed to be relaxed by his posture, but I could sense he was excited. After about a minute or two I could see that he was reaching climax, as didn't care about hiding Ayesha's hand. His shirt was up and even in the dim light I could see him sliding her hand up and down on his tool. Then, in a few seconds the moment came. All of a sudden he took out a handkerchief and placed it on his dick and held Ayesha's hand tightly over his dick... Ayesha must have felt something, as I saw her move her head a little, maybe she even would have tighten her grip just like last time. Whatever it may be, but the guy was definitely cumming. I could her him moan as he shook with waves of ecstasy... As he finished his pleasure ride, he removed the handkerchief. I could faintly see the mess he had created, also saw something shiny on Ayesha's hand. He carefully wiped himself and her hand and threw the handkerchief down the seat. He tidied himself up, even placed Ayesha's kurti back on her thighs and sat as normal. It would have seemed as a dream to me, if it were not for the throbbing tool in my pants. I was unable to control my erection as I had witnessed a sight that I had never imagined in my dreams..... After controlling my erection, the first thing I did was to give Ayesha a nudge. This time she seemed to be waking up. I continued pretending to sleep. I guess the other guy too had done the same. After realizing that she had been sleeping on the wrong shoulder, she looked at me and thought that I was sleeping. I could sense the relief she must have felt on seeing that I had not noticed her resting on another man. She tried to wake me up after about 10 minutes or so. I hadn't slept though, as I was still thinking about what I had seen. I had seen a middle aged stranger getting aroused by my simple homely completely clothed wife. Had seen him feeling her thighs, feeling her breasts and stomach as she unknowingly held his erect dick. I had seen my sweet simple and shy Ayesha's warm hands being wrapped around a stranger's tool and giving him a handjob as the guy guided her hands to do....and I could do nothing but get aroused by it. I couldn't tell Ayesha what had happened as it would be an emotional burden on her and an ethical question on me. All that I could tell her, was to wash her hands before eating anything......

***** The End ******
[+] 2 users Like sexykammy's post
Like Reply
Truth is stranger than fiction....!!

Part 1

I didn't know they would keep us away from each other... My friends who were to get married had made different plans for us. I was told that I would be from the Groom's side and Ayesha from the Bride's and we were not to come to the wedding as one family...! We hadn't planned for this, and our clothes were also not packed separately, but they were hell bent on keeping it this way, right from the time we reached the place, at 4am in the night. It was not a surprise that we had found everyone awake at that hour, as the wedding was the next day and nobody would be interested in sleeping, especially youngsters and children. We were made to separate our stuff and taken to different places. I was to stay at Sajid's place whereas Ayesha was taken to Saima's which was in the next street. We were not actually staying at their homes, but at their relatives' homes which are converted to dormitories on such occasions. I remember during my wedding, our relatives who lived nearby and our neighbors had accommodated a lot of our relatives and asked us not to waste money on hotel rooms, etc. One of our neighborhood uncles had even told me to spend the saved money on my honeymoon, as the secret of getting a woman to do your bidding after marriage is to pamper her for a few weeks after marriage. But I hadn't expected this from my friends, although it had been just about 1 1/2 years that we were married, but I depended on Ayesha for a lot of things, right from clothes to the toothbrush.

The room where I was taken to, was a 1BHK type and at the 1st floor and there were 3-4 guys already staying there, but there was enough space for me and my luggage. After settling down I called up Ayesha to know where she is made to stay. Here was a more spacious room but on the ground floor and had mirrors and everything that women needed to dress up, so in that sense she seemed happy. But as we discussed the next day's plans a problem came to light. We had packed all night dresses and undergarments in one bag and the expensive stuff like dresses we were to wear at the wedding, jewellery, etc. in the other bag. Now, it so happened that the one with night dresses was with Ayesha whereas the other one was with me. It was a big issue for me, as I have a big problem sleeping until I'm dressed comfortably in my night suit. Dressed in jeans and T shirt I kept on moving and turning all the remaining night, but as I could sense day break, I fell asleep.

I got up late the next morning. Tried calling up Ayesha to know what she's doing, but she didn't receive my call, so I thought of trying to go & meet her. As I was roaming about trying to guess the building in which they were, I spotted her just outside the building, taking to someone. She was wearing the same dress as last night. As I came closer, I saw that it was Saima's brother Faisal. He was about 3-4 years younger than Ayesha, but looked much younger because of his small frame. As I came close, he recognized me and we exchanged pleasantries. After small talk he left for some other work. At last I got my wife alone to talk, I thought, as I had been missing her all night long. But before I could tell anything, she started her questions 'give u bring my dress? did u get my matching jewellery, etc.' I told her that I will get it now as I know the building where she is and she listed down about 20-30 items that she needed from the bag I had. As I turned to go, she stopped me to talk about something unusual... "you remember that you had told me that you will allow me to join a motor training school to learn driving...?" "yes, I remember, so?" "nothing, I always wanted to learn but didn't want to learn from a stranger. You also didn't teach me. But Faisal was telling me that his friend's father owns a motor training school in Mumbai, near our place and that his friend could come and teach me..." "but his friend will also be a stranger to you, right? So how does it make a difference? You can learn from any motor training school!"

"Arre nahi dear, his friend is here for the wedding, before you came he was here with Faisal and me, he seemed very good natured, his name is Rahul" "Ok fine dear, as you wish. I'm ok with you learning to drive as long as you don't break my car learning to drive!" Saying so, I left from there and later returned with the bag and gave her stuff to her. We were told to get ready for a function just before lunch.

I got ready and attended the function, also had lunch without Ayesha. It seemed so boring without her, it almost seemed as if I was addicted to her. After lunch I tried her phone again and again it kept on ringing. It wasn't a surprise that she wasn't picking up her phone, as she often gets lost in chit chat and gossip once she is in a social gathering. So I started to roam about, as I didn't think that id be allowed inside the room as it would be packed with ladies trying to get ready for the occasion. Finally, she called back in the evening explaining how busy she was, etc. As it was time for the wedding, I also got ready and left for the venue along with the groom.

We were all busy teasing Sajid in the wedding hall when the bride arrived. Next to her was my Ayesha walking. She was looking an absolute bomb as she walked gracefully in a saree. It was a long time since I'd seen her in a saree. The last I'd seen her in a saree was in one of our post-wedding functions. I couldn't take my eyes off her back then, and same was happening here. But then they walked off to the ladies section, which was a separate area and I couldn't meet her. We just talked over phone for short durations, but mostly related to some work during the ceremony, as we both were very busy. At last, after everything was over and the Bride and Groom were united and everyone sat down for dinner, I finally got to sit beside my wife. Told her that she was looking so beautiful, and that red saree was complimenting her figure, etc. and my sweet darling Ayesha could just blush and nudge me with her elbow telling me to behave properly. It was when all the ceremonies were over, the married couple had left for their place and we were on our respective rooms that I got to see her in that saree properly. The reason that she was looking so sexy was the way the saree was wrapped on her. It was tightly wrapped, perfectly pinned and to my surprise, was tied well below her navel and her waist was exposed on the left side. As she saw me looking at her waist she told "You didn't like it na? I know that you wouldn't like me wearing a saree and keeping my waist open like that..." "No it's nothing like that dear, in fact I never knew that you would look so beautiful in that saree, you look so perfect!" "Yeah, that's because Saima's mom helped me wear it. You know that I don't know how to wear saree properly and it is so difficult to manage it. Saima's mom helped me a lot in pinning the saree properly. And you know what, I had covered myself completely, but when Saima's cousin came over, she forced me to wear it this way, even pulled it down a bit to reveal the navel. I was so uncomfortable coming out that way..." "Don't lie darling, you seemed very much comfortable. The way you were carrying yourself, you really looked like a model. Wanted to just pounce on you and eat you up..!" "Haan haan, sirf yehi sab socho tum...my naughty hubby. Now go to your room and sleep, this pouncing and eating can wait till we reach home!"
[+] 1 user Likes sexykammy's post
Like Reply
wow.. the bus adventure was rocking hard....
wondering whats in bag after the marriage n during car driving lessons
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
(17-02-2021, 01:12 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: wow.. the bus adventure was rocking hard....
wondering whats in bag after the marriage n during car driving lessons

You will come to know eventually ?
Like Reply
Fantaaaastic , sexxxxxxxy
Like Reply
Part 2

Had to part with her and go to the room. Was feeling horny as hell imagining what all I could have done to her, had we been at our place...!! There was nobody at the room yet, and I also didn't feel like sleeping, so I went out and sat at a bench near the building's entrance. After sometime 2 guys came over and sat at the next bench. They were discussing something and smoking. I recognized them as those I was sharing the room with. I went in after a few minutes and lay down on the bed to sleep. After a few minutes those two also came in and went in the next room. I could hear them still discussing something. I could hear one of them say something about a bhabhi, and the other one seemed excited. I smiled at myself thinking about how as a young guy I used to seek out sexy looking ladies at weddings and other functions. Some would be pretty looking but too covered up, some would be too busy to cover their necklines when they bend, and some would be so eager to get their photos clicked that they don't mind getting all cozy with the photographer. I was jolted back to reality from this fantasy world when I heard Ayesha from one of the guys. On second thoughts my mind said, there could be other Ayeshas too. But then when the 1st guy said something about a red saree, I thought of checking out and making sure. I went near the room, the door wasn't completely open, but enough for me to peek in. They were lying on their bed and I could see their backs. The 2nd guy was asking the 1st one to show something....

2nd: yaar dikha na please.....
1st: why? You have already seen her live, why you want to see in mobile.
2nd: come on yaar, show it to me.
1st: no, its my personal collection
2nd: you are already friendly with her, why do you need her photo? Just let me see...
1st: I need the photos for the same reason as you want.... to shag...!
2nd: then show na. You can even get to fuck her dude, just let me see her.
1st: I wish I can fuck her, she is so sexy, even her voice makes me hard. I got hard the first time she called my name and I shook hands with her. Faisal is such a fool not to try on her...
2nd: ok, so Faisal introduced you to her? I will ask him to introduce me too.
1st: don't be a fool, you think I went and asked Faisal to introduce me to her sister's friend? It's just by chance that I got to know her, thanks to my Dad's motor training school...!
2nd: oh, so you are going to teach her to drive? Wow man, you are so lucky! But what if you get to fuck her? Will you introduce then?
1st: do you think she is just going to tell me to come over and fuck her? If she were that open, Faisal would have fucked her long back. I'll have to try. It will be a treat even if I get to feel her. She has damn sexy boobs and a great ass.

By this time I was sure that they were talking about my Ayesha. The 1st one was Rahul who was to teach her driving back in Mumbai. I was just standing by the door, listening to young guys talking about my wife's figure and how one of them wanted to feel her body. My dick had gone hard by then, as I imagined these two looking at her in that Saree. One of them even had her photos!

2nd: ab dikha bhi de yaar, I know you have taken video also.
1st: ok fine, but don't tell me to send them. These are my personal shag collection.
2nd: ok, fine.

Rahul took out his phone and placed it on the bed. I guess it was galaxy series one with a big screen. As the first pic opened, I could make out that it was definitely Ayesha in that red saree. It was a full pose probably.

2nd: what a figure yaar.
1st: this is nothing, I got close ups also.

I couldn't make out the next photo as it was all red until they talked about it.

2nd: oh man what an ass yaar...! How did you take this photo dude?
1st: I'm a champ buddy, just watch.

Next pic.

2nd: oh fuck man I want to kiss her waist, what a close up shot...
1st: yeah, wanna see the closeup of her boobs?

Next pic

2nd: want to suck them yaar....

And it went on…
Like Reply
Ohh so erotic writing
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2021, 03:06 PM)blackdesk65 Wrote: Ohh so erotic writing

Thank you!  Sleepy
Like Reply
(18-02-2021, 05:30 PM)sexykammy Wrote: Thank you!  Sleepy

It's all fantasy  here , we all know that. So don't feel bothered about it at all. Write with your fantasy fingers open.
Like Reply
oh it was s small update... love to see how ayesha is sexplored more
Like Reply
Part 3

I had a raging hard on as they kept on seeing photos of my wife and described each of her parts.... Then Rahul played a video. The 2nd one told him to increase the volume as he wanted to hear her voice. I could hear Ayesha's voice as the camera went towards her. She was talking to someone and this guy kept on focussing his camera on her body. I don't know how he managed to go in the ladies section and record the video (later I came to know that the contractor who had set up the decoration was his relative). Then I heard Ayesha greet Rahul. She was unaware that as she was talking to him, he was recording her. By this time the 2nd guy was holding his dick and mumbling something about her face. I saw the camera point towards Ayesha's chest as she was still talking with the guy. Just then the screen brightened, perhaps the light from the videographer's equipment had been pointed on her. The 2nd guy, whose name was Amit, exclaimed loudly "oh fuck dude, what boob, what a shot yaar". At first I didn't know what excited him, later it dawned on me that Ayesha's Saree was semi-transparent. So in case of a bright light, one could easily see the outlines of the blouse but this guy's camera was inches away from her chest, so they must have seen a clear view of her cleavage made due to her blouse, the neckline and her creamy chest area just above her boobs. After a few moments the clip ended. Both of them discussed the clip and rubbed their tools as they moved on to the next one. This one probably covered her from behind as she walked about. Another one captured her from behind as she was getting up on stage by climbing the small stairs...

Amit: man look at her ass move...
Rahul: yeah, I just wanna go behind her and stick my dick in her crack
Amit: dude, make her sit on your lap and give her driving lessons...
Rahul: yeah, by the time she learns driving I will be fucking her on my lap, as she drives....

I guess this statement was enough for both of them to lose control as they rushed towards the bathroom. I had to run to get in my bed as they got up with a start. Even I was unable to control erection as I imagined what all the future held.... Too many questions and thoughts were in my mind as I imagined my Ayesha in that saree, trying to drive a car as Rahul feeling her up on the pretext of guiding her... Can I stop Rahul from teaching Ayesha how to drive? Did I really want to? Did I like those guys talking that way about my wife? Will Rahul be able to do what he just said?

The next day I woke up late & found two missed calls from Ayesha. I called her up & found that she had been busy with breakfast for the newly-weds and would be returning after sometime. I got up, had a bath and got dressed. Rahul and Amit were not there in the room. I guessed they must have gone back to Mumbai ad the main wedding function was over, the only thing remaining was 'Walima', the function from the Groom's family. After I finished having breakfast, got a call from Ayesha that they have returned. I left my room to go to meet her. As I neared her building, was surprised to see Ayesha out chatting with Rahul. She was wearing a full sleeve mustard coloured long kurti with a chudidar underneath. I was relieved that she was completely dressed and that Rahul won't be able to get any 'good view' of her. I didn't go close to them as I didn't wanted him to know that I was the husband of the woman he was after as we were staying in the same room. As I was roaming about, an idea struck me. What if I try to be friends with him...? That way, even if he gets to teach Ayesha how to drive, I could get to know what all is going on between them! I decided then to try to be friends with him somehow.

After he went away, I went to Ayesha and discussed some general things about the night's function and later came back to the room. Rahul hadn't returned back by then. I kept on rehearsing what all I wanted to tell him so that I don't fumble while lying. At last Rahul came back after an hour and after waiting for a few minutes I went to talk to him....
Like Reply
rocking bhai... the detailed explanation of ayeha's blouse n cleavage visibility in the bright light make reading so sexier...

wondering how you are gonna tlk to rahul n get in touch with him on seducing ayesha
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Good builtup driving school episode waiting.
[+] 1 user Likes doctor101's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2021, 02:59 AM)doctor101 Wrote: Good builtup driving school episode waiting.

Everyday i come here to see the update but,,,,,,  update pls
Like Reply
very interesting and nice plot, waiting for update.  Pls
[+] 1 user Likes Idris khan's post
Like Reply
Hot and hot and hot...
Like Reply
super cool
Like Reply