Incest Be a father
Hello Guys, I am Rahul (Name changed)from Guwahati, Assam. I have completed my Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology and now working as an Electrical Engineer in a State Govt. Firm.
My family consists of my mom, Swapnalekha and myself. My father divorced my mom and married mom’s cousin sister when mom was pregnant with me. Mom has married my father against her parents wish. Till today mom has no connectivity with her parents. My mom loves me with no limit; she can do anything for me. She always asks me to study hard and be a successful man and be respectful to women unlike my father. I respect her as a mother, actually I worship her as goddess. I can’t repay her for sacrifices she has made for me. She always tells me that I resemble my father, I am too much similar in appearance with my father. Mom always calls me “Babu” but sometimes jokingly she calls me “hubby” then i used to call her Swapna in joke.
We live in a small house which my father had given to her. Till my completion of Engineering, Mom had to work in a private school as a Junior Teacher as she had completed her degree from correspondence. Dad used to send some money for us but my mother always refused to accept it. Mom tried her best to give me a better life.
After I got the job in AMTRON our life started to change. My salary is sufficient for our expanses and savings. I have brought a bike for me and used to drop her in school before my office. My mom always used to wear saree in school, in home she wears nighty only. I always used to drop her in hurry as i have to reach office in time. But one day I was not in hurry as my office was closed due to some strike, i dropped her and searched for some roadside shop to buy a packet of rajnigandha. Fortunately, I found one, shopkeeper was a elderly lady. A group of teenager was also present. One of the boy started to push me out saying some vulgar words. I pushed him aside and asked him.
Me: Hey bro, what’s the problem with you?
The Boy: Don’t you dare to call me, after what you have done to me.
I was shocked by his replay.
Me: Bro, you have any problem with me. I think we don’t know each other.
Another one pushed me and said
2nd Boy: You have stolen his Love. That beauty you are dropping these days, He loves her. She is so sexy. He is fond of her curvy figure.
Listening to his words i shouted at them “She is my mom, bastard. How dare you talk like it? I will kill you.” His word created a tsunami in my blood; i started to lose my temper. How dare they talk about my mother like that? Within a fraction of time i picked up a lathi and started to beat them. They also started to counter me and it became a mess. security officer arrested all of us. Fortunately, SI was my friend father. He released me but told my mom about these.
Evening when i reach home from security officer station my mom opened the door. Her face was dull and eyes are swollen, it seems she has cried a lot. Her tears made me cry also, Tears rolled from both of our eyes. She hugged me very tightly and buried her face in my chest. Feeling the intenseness of emotion i picked up her in my arms and dropped her in my sofa. I wiped her tear and kissed her forehead.
Me: What mom? Why are you crying?
Mom: Why you have beaten them? If something happens to you…..who….whom will i live for? You are my only reason to live, babu. I can’t live without you.
She kissed me in chick and buried her face in my chest.
Me: Mom… They had talked so vulgar about you. How can i control about that. Are they disturbing you?
Mom looked in my eyes, our eyes meet.
Mom: Babu, Don’t you know your mom. Can I do that type of thing? I don’t want to know what they said about me. Just ignore them. I can’t lose you. Your father and you two are only men in my life. I already lost one…..I can’t lose you. Please, don’t leave me. You be happy and make me happy.
She again buried her face in my chest and said.
[+] 1 user Likes xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mom: If you want I will resign from job. I can do anything to make you happy. This woman can die for you. She kissed my chest.
I hold her face in my palm and wiped her tears
Me: No mom… You are not women. You are goddess. You are angel in my life. You don’t have to do anything. You already have done a lot for me. You sacrificed your whole life for me. Now stop crying and be happy.
I kissed her chick, she smiled and wiped her tears.
Mom: You sit, I will make tea for you.
I switched on the TV and started sports channel and waited for the tea.
Next Morning, I was ready for office but mom was not ready, she was still busy with her kitchen works.
Me: Mom, are you on leave?
Mom: Why have you asked that?
Me: You are not ready yet… it’s already late.
Mom: I have resigned from my job, I can’t see you fighting with those boys for me.
I got the shock of my life. I just held her in my arms.
Me: Why mom? Why? You should not do that. That job was you passion. That job has given you a career, an identity. You should not lose that.
Mom: Nothing is important than you for me. What would i do with a career if i lose you? You are my reason of living. Now onwards i will be a housewife.
I hugged her and kissed her chick. I hugged her so tightly that she felt some pain.
Me: why you always sacrifice for me mom, think about yourself also. I feel proud that i am your son. Only lucky ones get mother like you. I am the lucky one.
I pinched her chick and in joke said
Me: Mom, You want to be housewife? But where is your husband. I am your son na? You will be housemother.
She just pushed me out of door and teasingly said
Mom: You are both for me, My son and husband. So Mr. Hubby go to work. No more flirting with your mother.
The whole day i thought about mom only. About her life, she is so sweet and caring. She loves me so much. How can my father do so bad with her. He seems to be most idiotic person in world. How can he reject a caring and lovable woman like mom. Till today mom love my father even after what he has done to her. Thinking that one question come to my mind, will mother accept him if he return to her life? I called her.
Me: Hey mom, what are you doing.
Mom: Nothing special just cooking. What’s the matter? Why you have call me.
Me: I want to ask you a question? Will you answer me from your heart?
Mom: Tell me what is it?
Me: Mom, Imagine father has return to your life. Will you forgive him and accept him?
Mom: Dead person can’t come back, for me he has died 22 years ago. I had given you his place in my life. You are my life. I can’t leave without you. So, don’t ever talk about him.
Me: But you always think about dad…..every day you miss him. You have dad in heart so why not in life also.
Mom: That’s true that i miss him, He is my first love and will remain so. That’s why sometimes i act as your wife. I miss my wife days so much and you also exact copy of your father. So i have replaced him with you. It makes me happy.
Mom started to sob, I can hear her weeping sound clearly
Mom: If my acting hurt you, i will stop it. Please understand me..Please..Please…Please.
Mom’s weeping became louder, i tried to console her.
Me: Don’t cry mom…i can’t see you crying. You can do anything which makes you happy. Just tell me and I will do it for you. If calling me hubby can make you happy then call me every time by it. So, from now onwards you will call me hubby, ok.
Mom’s weeping started to be louder, She just weeping and weeping. Then she paused and said
Mom: Don’t feel pity for me, I can manage my feelings. If you feel…..
I just cut short her sentence and said
Me: I have said ……You will call me hubby and that’s final.
I just ordered her and disconnected the call. I thought that if calling me hubby can make her happy then why not. If one word can bring her happiness of be a wife then why not.
My mobile vibrated one incoming message. It is from mom, “Dear hubby.. Reach home in time. I have cooked your favourite dishes.” I just smiled reading the message.
Upon
[+] 3 users Like xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
GOOD AND NICE UPDATE
[+] 1 user Likes utkrusta's post
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
Upon reaching home mom opened the door, she is wearing a black saree with backless blouse. This is uncommon; I had never seen her wearing saree in home. She has minimum 10 to 12 bangles in each hand. She is wearing a nose ring which is absent these many year. With light makeup she is glowing in beauty. I got amazed and got seated looking at her. She just smiled looking me.
Me: Mom…You are looking amazing, so beautiful and cute. Is anything special today? You look to young for your age. These bangles and nose ring where they came from?
Mom: Just calm down…today is special day. I got my husband back. After so many years i have felt, how it feels to wait for my hubby, Wearing makeup for him. Cook food for him then welcome him from door. I am so happy today.
Mom got seated close to me put her head in my shoulder and said
Mom: How do i looking, beautiful na? I am wearing these things after so many years. You made me so happy today.
I just hold her face and looking at her eyes said
Me: Mom….You look so amazing, beautiful, cute, gorgeous…..I have no words to describe your beauty.
She just turned her face away and with a sad tone said
Mom: You asked me to call you hubby but you are calling me ‘mom’. You can’t be husband to your mother. So call me by my name..Swapna or any name you want. You used to call me Swapna earlier, Now onwards call me by my name.
I just nodded my head. She kissed my chick and left for kitchen. After some time i called for her
Me: Swapna… I need a cup of tea.
Mom: Ok, wait for five minute. For then freshen up. You are looking tired.
She replied from kitchen. I went for a bath which i needed.
After dinner i went to watch TV, as we have separate bedroom it is not disturbing for mom. Mom used to sleep early, but today after changing to nighty she came to watch TV with me. She seated close to me and her head was on my shoulder. She was wearing a pink nighty, mostly she wears pink or red silk nighty.
Me: Mom…are you going to watch TV. You are not feeling sleepy? It is uncommon for you.
She just replied in mild voice
Mom: I just want to spend some time with you. I am feeling lonely. After today’s act i am feeling too much lonely.
I just patted her head and said ok. I started to watch the film, the channel is broadcasting ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’. One of my favourite movie. In between breaks we started to exchange dialogs of the movie. In ending when the heroine died my mother started to sob. She always do like that.
Me: Swapna stop crying…..It is film yaar. Why you always cry watching movie. It’s a reel life story.
Mom: This type of romantic film makes me emotional…. I married your father but he ditches me and married my sister. After that i lost my hope for living. It is hard to live not to die.
Me: Mom….why are you saying like these? You are so cute and beautiful. You are caring and loving. You have everything for an ideal wife. Father is an idiot to reject you.
Mom: very nice of you. You know how to console your mother but Truth remains the same, i am rejected woman.
Hearing her words i hugged her and switched off the TV. I carried her into bed. She catches my hand and asked me to sleep beside her. Till hugging me she buried her face in my chest. I switched off the light, covered our self with blanket. I pulled her closer to me and slept. She shivering and weeping. I slowly kissed her forehead then her earlobe then her neck. She is not resisting. Then i kissed her lips, not a passionate one. She pushed me away and slapped me tightly.
Mom: What you are doing? How dare you even think of it?
Me: swapna, it’s just a kiss.
I tried to hold her face but she again pushed me away.
Mom: Don’t touch me….. How dare you kissed me. I am just acting as your wife. It doesn’t mean that i am available to you. Just get out of here.
She pointed towards the door. I tried to say so sorry but she looked at with stern eye. I said nothing and moved to my room.
Like Reply
I regretted at what i have done. I have never looked at mom with any type of lust. She is like goddess to me. In whole life i just worshiped her but today i broke her heart. I am feeling guilty for kissing her. I am speaking to myself ‘She is your mom…She has sacrificed her whole life for you but what you have done to her. She is trying to be happy with some act but you have shuttered her that dream also.’ I had taken a decision, after what have i done to her i can’t face her tomorrow. So i will move out from home. I will rent a home at some distant place. If possible i will try to apply for transfer to other city. Tears rolled from my eyes. From my childhood, I had never been away from my mom. How will i manage to do that but i have to do that. I tried to sleep thinking that.
Next morning mom woke up late, I quietly finished my breakfast then packed my cloths and necessary belongings. I have booked a cab it arrived. I asked him to drive for a hotel as i will follow him. Until i get some place to live i have to check in a hotel.
From the hotel i directly headed for my office. In office i got a message from mom ‘I have searched for your clothes for laundry…. where they are?’ I replied her ‘I am going for a office trip for a week’. I searched for rented house in net and contacted many broker. In evening i got a confirmation for a flat. It is 1bhk which will be suitable for me.
Next seven days are so boring that i hardly goes anywhere from my flat. Mom has not contacted me, neither call nor any message. I started to feel depressed, my mind is saying to call mom but somehow i controlled my emotion.
Next day by evening time mom called me, I answered in very first ring
Mom: Hello babu, are you coming today. I have cooked you favourite dish.
My words got broken by listening to her words; i cleared my throat and answered
Me: Mom….i want to tell you something, I have moved out from home.
She screamed loudly in phone
Mom: moved out! What the rubbish are you talking?
Me: Yaa mom, After what i have done to you. I am feeling so guilty to face you. I know that you hate me now, Be happy. I will not show you my perverted face in future. I will not disturb you anymore. I will pray to god to keep you happy. Good bye.
I disconnected the call and switched off the mobile. I headed towards my flat, after freshen up i started to watch TV. Meantime someone knocked my door. i opened the door, it is mom. I remain spell bounded. How see got my address. It sure to be aditya (One of my colleague), only he knows about my address.
Me: Mom…….you are here. Is any problem?
Mom: i should ask you this question. What is wrong with you? Why you are doing this to me? You know how much i love you. I can’t live without you. Why are you doing this?
I tried to cool her temper but she slapped me. I asked her to seat down and given her a glass of water.
Me: Mom, i am ashamed of my act. I should not have done that thing with you. I am feeling guilty for it. If i live with you, you will suffer from it….we both will suffer from it. It’s better that we live separately.
Mom just shouted at me
Mom: how can you say like that, I can’t even think of it. You are my last hope for this life. I am living for only you. You can’t leave me…please come home…please don’t leave me.
I tried to console her and calm her down
Me: I have done a big mistake. It had hurt you. It may repeat in future. I can’t see you got hurt for me. So it is better for both of us. Don’t worry i will call you every day but i can’t live with you feeling this guilt.
Mom looked at me with a pleading eye. Tears rolled from both of her eyes. I am in verge of crying but controlled my emotion. Emotion can cause a big trouble in relationship. I had done one and can’t afford another.
Mom: you are doing this to me because i had slapped you for kissing me. What do you want from me.
Me: Nothing……you had already given me everything. Please forgive me mom.
Mom: I know you are angry on me…..I acted as you wife. So you kissed me
[+] 2 users Like xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
Plz continue...make it very very naughtyn kinky.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
GOOD UPDATE AND PL CONTINUE WAITING FOR UPDATE
Like Reply
Good update continue
Like Reply
Mom: I know you are angry on me…..I acted as you wife. So you kissed me but i slapped you. It is not your fault it is my fault. i am sorry. Will you forgive me? Please.
She pleaded ……I can’t control any more. I felt on her leg, touched her legs
Me: no mom….. you are misunderstanding me. I have kissed you as a son. I tried to console you. That is my mistake…A son should not kiss his mother like that. Please, don’t say sorry.
Mom: Ok fine…tell me. What should i do for your return? I can’t leave without you. I promise i will make you happy. I will never slap you again. I will do as you say. Please come home. Please……Please….please.
She blinked her eyes, I love that. She knows what i love. I nodded my head in yes. She jumped on me. She hugged me so tightly that even air can’t pass through it. I kept my hands in her back. She is wearing that black saree with backless blouse. She looked in my eyes and closed her eyes. She placed my right hand her waist. We remain like that for some moments, i am little confused. Mom patted my head and said
Mom: Go on, Kiss me.
I slightly kissed her lips, she slowly opened her mouth. I responded her and started to suck her lower lip. Her rosy lips had made me mad. After we had broken the kiss. She smiled and said
Mom: Are you happy now…You can kiss me anytime. I am yours. My body, soul, mind everything belongs to you. I don’t have much in my body but i will try to do anything to make you happy.
She took away pallu of her saree. She was in blouse and petticoat. Her figure mad me go mad. A perfect model like figure.
Mom: this is what i got. I know you need more but i am aged now. Will these be enough for you?
I hugged her and put her pallu on place. I cried….kissed her everywhere….neck, eye, forehad, lips… everywhere.
Me: Mom….You don’t have to do anything. You already had given me too much of love. I can’t repay you that in my whole life. You are my everything….I love you.
Mom: I love you too…. I know how much you love me. Please be mine, I can’t share you with anyone.
Me: Mom… I will not leave you. You are my goddess. How can i leave you. You don’t have to do this type of thing to keep me with you.
Mom: These seven days, I understand how much i miss you. I am feeling too lonely. I realised i love you from my heart. More than a mother would love her son. I need you in my life as my man…. he will love me as his woman, protect me, care for me, fight with me then console me. I need you to be that man in my life. Your dad was my man but he betray me. You are exactly like your dad. Only you can take his place in my life. You can bring my happiness back.
Me: mom …..what are you saying. How can i?
Mom: Only you can take his place. Please be my man. I promise, i will be a good wife to you. Your wife will do anything for you. I will be loyal to you whole my life. I will try my best to satisfy you by every way. Please accept me as you wife. Please…. Please… please.
Me: The day you started to call me hubby you are mine. I love you. If i can make you happy by being your husband then why not. Afterall i can’t imagine another woman in my life. You are my everything.
Mom smiled at my answer. Her face glowed like the moon. She kissed me and handed me a small box. I open it, it has two ring and sindoor. I take a pinch of sindoor and smeared in her forehead. accepting her as my wife. Then we exchanged the rings. She fell on my feet and said
Mom: I will be a good wife to you, I promise. Bless me.
I took her in a hug and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes. I ask her to seat for some time then we will return to home. She nodded for yes.
After reaching home, swapna offered me cup of tea. She asked me to go for a movie as she need time to settle the around. After the movie when i reached home….wow swapna has decorated home so beautifully. It’s looking like a honeymoon couple’s suite. Swapna was wearing a red saree with matching sleeveless, backless blouse. I was sure mom has updated her wardrobe with fancy cloths.
Like Reply
I was sure mom has updated her wardrobe with fancy cloths. I had never seen her wearing this type of dress. Her blouse was so tight that it seems to burst out. Every curves of her perfect body is clearly visible from that transparent saree. She hugged me and kissed my lips and I also started to kiss her on her lips.
Me: mom, what is your figure?
Mom: I don’t know. Just measure it. I will also come to know.
I searched for the tape and started to measure.
Me: mom, I will not get the correct figure if you have cloths on your body.
Mom: so take it off, Babu.
Meanwhile I removed her blouse and petticoat also. Now I started to remove her bra and panty. She was shying. Her heart bits are faster.
Me: what is there to shy mom?
Mom: the truth remains same that I am your mother. And I am becoming nude…oh sorry you are making me nude for first time, that to measure my figure, uhh!
Now she is completely nude in front of me. I measured her figure, it was awesome. It is 36-29-38.
Mom: Its not good….. Your wife is nude already. You can play with her body but what about me….
Me: so you want to make me nude ha?
Mom: (smiling) yes.
Me: then make me nude, Honey.
Then she removed my all cloths, and touched my tool. I felt 440V current in my body.
Mom: You two, father and son are identical in every way. (and she get emotional.).
Me: what is there to be emotional?
Mom: I missed physical love so many years….. please make love to me…please.
I hugged her and started to press her boobs, and started to kiss her lips. From left hand I was pressing her right boob and I inserted middle finger of right hand into her pussy. While kissing she was playing with my penis with both hand.
After this we go to my bed and I started licking each other in 69 positions. She said she like this pose very much. In few minutes she cummed in my mouth. I drink all her cum. Now she come over me and took my tool and placed on her pussy. ”I heartily accept you as my husband” saying this she pushed herself down and my half penis is inside her pussy. Then I started to give the strokes. She was moaning very badly. After 10 minutes I was about to come so I take out my penis and stared to give hand strokes.
But she stopped me and said, “I want your son. You please come into me.”
Then I again inserted my penis into her pussy. Within 2 min I cummed into her. She also reached to the climax. We both slept nude in each other’s arm. In the evening at 6pm I wake up.
Mom was not in the bed. So I searched her in the house. She was in the kitchen making some breakfast for both of us. I moved closer to her and hugged her from behind and started kissing on her neck. My tool become erect and I pushed it between her legs.
Mom: oh god..!! Can’t you wait for some time?
Mom: oh god..!! Can’t you wait for some time? I am busy.
Me: no mom. You look very beautiful and sexy while cooking. That’s my fantasy to fuck my wife while she is cooking.
Saying this I lifted her night gown and pushed my penis into her pussy. She started moaning. Then in 15 minutes I ejected into her pussy. Then I left her and went to my room. After 15 minutes she came into my room and sat near me.
Mom: you are so hungry all the time.
Me: yes. And now I am going to fuck your ass.
Mom: no. please. I am not ready for that. I have never taken it into my ass. Your dad also doesn’t like this.
Me: but I like it very much.
Then I fucked her ass very hardly. She can’t even walk properly for 2 days.
I will narrate the rest of the story later on.
[+] 2 users Like xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
After our “first night”, next morning I convinced mom for anal sex. She was very much afraid to do it. She pleaded to me but I am very fond of her curvy ass. She was in tears during the whole play and later she cried in pain. I felt lust for her but my love is bigger than lust for her body. I removed my dick from her asshole and started to lick her clit. After some time, her pain reduced and she started to cooperate with me by lifting her ass. She cummed in my mouth ….wow I have no words to describe how much tasty her juice is. Slowly I started to fuck her ass again but this time with slow and delicate strokes, I don’t want to hurt my lady again. This time she hugged me tightly and cooperate with me. She was mouning loudly and digging her nails on my back. she asked me to go deeper and faster as she was getting near to her orgasm. After we both reach orgasm in same time we collapsed on bed. She is still hugging me and her face was in my chest.
Mom: Are you satisfied now? You had fucked me in all my holes. You are a beast …. you have no mercy for me.
Me: I am sorry Mom if I hurt you. Your ass is so fantastic I can’t resist to fuck it.
Mom: I know you are young and you need much more then what I am providing. But You can be gentle. At one point I thought that I will die.
Me: No mom…I don’t need anything extra. I need you and you only. I have read somewhere that until you fucked a woman in all her holes, she can’t be yours fully.
Me: You are my goddess……My life…My Love. You can’t die. You will live with me, in my arms for my whole life. No one can come between us…even death can’t separate us. You are mine…Only mine.
She slapped me lightly and smiled
Mom: This can’t be true, don’t try to impressed me. I am already old and with every passing day I will be older. I will not last forever. But I love you. Please never ever leave me…….
She kissed me and rested her face on my chest. Her words and expression made me slightly sad. In my whole I had never hurt her but due to my actions she was in pain.
Me: Mom, Do you feeling severe pain. Sorry mom…. I am so irresponsible. Please forgive me……You take rest I will fetch you some painkiller.
Mom: Its paining but no problem I can bear the pain…. Don’t panic dear. Hug me I want to feel protected.
She raised her arms to me and hugged me tightly. I took her palm in my hand and rubbed it. She is feeling relaxed. She asked me in low voice.
Mom: Babu, do you really love me or you are playing with my emotions. Are you satisfying your body need? If so tell me………You can satisfy your need but don’t make me a fool of me.
Her words were like an arrow on my heart. I Have no words to describe my feeling for her. I just kissed her chick and said to her
Me: Swapna what made you think like that….. Are you doubting me? You are my life I can’t imagine a life without you. You are only woman in my life. Mom, are you regretting what we have done. If so then I will stop these things and will try to be a good son. But never ask these types of question again Please….
Mom: No Babu, I am not regretting but some what confused. How can you love me so much? I am old now, I can’t provide you much. My body is old to satisfy a young man like you.
Me: You are terming me as your man and still has confusion on your mind. Mom, don’t take stress on your brain, Just remember one thing. If I am body then you are my soul. Body can’t lie to soul. About you being aged, I don’t care how old you are? I love you and you are mine. Please never ever think like this. Please.
She smiled and blinked her eyes in her manner which I love to watch. Her face was glowing in satisfaction of love.
That afternoon she woke me up and called me for launch. I noticed she was walking strangely.
Like Reply
Plz continue
Like Reply
Greater update
Like Reply
I noticed she was walking strangely.
Me: Swapna, why are you walking like this?
She looked me and smiled.
Mom: You are saying these as you don’t know why? Your love in my ass made me this. Now get up….I have cooked chicken curry.
She headed towards kitchen, I got up from bed then ran towards kitchen. Hugged her from behind.
Me: Swapna, I don’t need food. I need You.
She pushed me away and arranged foods in plate.
Mom: You will need energy to enjoy me, eat this and recharge your energy. No more mother loving till night.
Me: You feed me else I don’t want to eat it.
She started to feed me and herself from same plate. That time I noticed her. She has a gold noose ring and two pairs of earrings which is strange. Mom wears only one pair and she have no extra piercing. So, how these happen. Also her hair were curled somewhat and end of hairs were highlighted with golden colour.
Me: Mom, you have done makeover naa. These extra pairs of earrings had made you so beautiful. You highlighted hairs were so fashionable. Now you are looking so pretty. You are looking very young and cute.
Mom: I am your wife….I have to dress as you love. This highlighted hair trend is new so I have done this.
She was wearing a white saree with silver colour flowers on it. Each hand has more then 10 bangles. Which all these things she was looking like a fashionable modern wife an Indian man can imagine. In come to my notice that she has tattooed my name in her wrist.
Me: Mom, you had my name as tattoo. Why have you done. You don’t need to do that to show me your love. I know you love me a lot
Me: People should know that I am your property. I belong to you. Now you will always remain close to me….. I can’t separate you from myself.
I hugged her, kissed her chick then her earlobe but she pushed me away and ran away to kitchen.
Mom: My dear hubby……No mother loving till night. Its paining…..sorry but you have to wait till night.
Me: Its okey Swapna….Take care. I am going to meet my friend. I will be late. Take your medicine properly and if you need any help call me.
I went to meet my friend Ashok. He is my best friend and only friend I have. We meet on a local bar and ordered our drinks. That night I return home drunk, I drink socially but not too much. That night I drink more then my capacity and I am not in my senses. I knocked in main door, mom took some time to open it. She controlled my balance and put me in my bed. I just passed out and woke up next day morning. Mom came with tea and kept it in side table. She is not looking at me, she just ignored me and headed towards kitchen.
Feeling her strange behaviour, I asked her to stop and come to me. She came quietly and sit on bed near me. She is looking away…..i touched her hand but she removed my hand from her hand.
Me: Mom why are you doing this. Is anything wrong? I will die if you ignore me like this. Swapna, Please look at me…..Please Swapna .
I tried to lift her face by holding it with both of my hand. She is closing her eyes but tears were rolling from her eyes. I kissed her eyes and forehead, she hugged me tight and rested her face on my chest and rubbed her chick in my chest.
Me: Swapna….Why are you crying. Is it Paining severely, Ok….. We will consult it with doctor and I will never ever fuck you in ass. Please stop crying…..
Mom wiped her tears and said in a mild voice
Mom: I am not crying for physical pain but for emotional pain. Yesterday you came drunk…..Why? Am I not satisfying you in life? Is any tragedy happen to you for which you are relaxing with alcohol? I had lost your father, I can’t afford to loss you to alcohol. Be with me…..Never ever touch alcohol. If I am not satisfying you say it to me….. I will try to fulfil it. When I was your mom, I tried to be best mommy now I will try to be best wife.
Her words made me love her more. I kissed her earlobe and rolled my finger through her hairs and said
Like Reply
Me: Mom, you are a great lady. You are best in every role. You was best as a mother and you are best as a wife. It is not you fault that yesterday I got drunk. I promise, it will never happen again.
Me: Sawpna, I love you. Please give me a kiss.
She smiled and kissed my lips and said
Mom: I love you too Hubby. Get up and dress up for office its getting late.
I smiled to her and went for bathroom. After i got ready and eat breakfast, she hugged me and said in a low voice
Mom: Give a kiss to your wife.
I kissed her lips and she reciprocated to my kiss. She closed her eyes and put my hand on her breast. I pressed it gently….She mouned softly. Her mouning made me hot but I am getting late for office. So I make myself free and hold her face and kissed her forehead and said to her
Me: Swapna….Sorry but I need to go. You can play at night.
She smiled and nodded her head for yes. I went to office excited. Thinking how great was my mom…How much she loves me. Day by day my respect and love for her is increasing.
At evening, My boss called me and said
Boss: Rahul, I think you know that transfer list for this year has come and your name is in it. You are ordered to report at Dibrugarh Branch in 4 days. So, You need to hand over your charges to ashok and submit the file to me by tomorrow.
Me: Yes Sir. I will submit it by tomorrow noon.
Boss: You can take time…. Don’t hurry .
Me: I have to arrange for a flat there and packing need time. So this hurry.
Boss: Ok, You can go now.
Me: Thank you sir.
I went home said about transfer to mom…Mom jumped in joy. She hugged me and kissed me deeply.
Me: Mom, What you happed? Why are you so happy hearing my transfer order?
Mom: I am your wife but here I can’t behave like a wife in public but now we will be real married couple. I can be termed as Mrs. Rahul in public. I can walk with you holding your hand and many many many thing only a wife can do with her husband. I am so excited…..
Me: Mom, I am Very happy today. Your happiness is first priority for me.
After dinner mom came to bed, I am already in bed and reading a novel. She is earing a light pink nighty which is just below her knee. She came to me and put the book aside and kissed my lips. I also reciprocated to her advances and hugged her tightly. She opened her mouth, I pushed my tongue in her mouth which she happily sucked. After some time, I started to suck her mouth and saliva were dripping from both of our mouth. I kissed her earlobe and sucked it. She has closed her eyes and her heartbeat increased. She is enjoying the act and rubbing my back with both her hands. I kissed her neck, which made her jump in excitement. A loud moun releases from her mouth and she digged her nails in my back. I feel the pain but that time was for pleasure so I ignored the pain and pressed her breast. She pushed me slightly and looking in my eyes said
Mom: Baby, You want to play with my boobs naa? Then free them from cage first. This evil bra is so painful. Its hurting me.
Saying these words she kissed me and sucked my my lower lip. I put my hand on her back and unhooked her bra and pressed her boobs slightly. She whispered in my ear
Mom: My love please press them harder. Don’t think about my pain, just enjoy me. I am all yours. You own me. Enjoy me as you like.
I put my finger on her lips and stopped her words. Her words make me realise how much she loves me she even don’t care for her own pleasure, she is trying her best to make me happy in life. That’s why I love mom, She never care for her pain but will always try to keep me happy. But lovemaking should be pleasurable for both of us. So I looked in her eyes deeply and said
Me: Mom, I love you. Its lovemaking and we both will enjoy this. You are mine and I am yours. So let’s enjoy our love.
She nodded for yes and smiled looking in my eyes. Slowly she closed her eyes and offered me her lips to suck and hugged me tightly, It was so tight that even air can’t pass through it. I kissed her lips and sucked her lower
[+] 3 users Like xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
She nodded for yes and smiled looking in my eyes. Slowly she closed her eyes and offered me her lips to suck and hugged me tightly, It was so tight that even air can’t pass through it. I kissed her lips and sucked her lower lips. She opened her lips and welcomed my probing tongue. She placed my hands on her breast, I pressed it slightly a load moun released from her mouth. After some time, I turned her towards her back and hugged her tightly and placed my both hands on her breast and started to massage. She was jumping in excitement and with some fix interval releasing sounds like “ohh…..harder please” “ahh……I am loving it…please press it” “ohhmm……. Love me more” her words made me hot and my intensity increases rapidly.
She turned to me and pushed….. She put off my t-shirt and short and made herself naked.Then she lied on bed and opened her arms towards me. her curvy figure and innocence in her eyes made me hot and it became intolerable. I positioned myself between her pussylips and licked it. When my tongue met her clit she jumped in excitement and put my head on her pussy. After some time her grip on me increases and she cummed in my mouth. Her juice began to flow from my mouth and within a fraction of time she kissed me. she whispered in my ear
Mom: Honey, Its awesome to taste my juice from your mouth ….Now its my turn. I want to taste yours. Please let me Baby…….
Me: Mom, You don’t need to beg it. I am all yours…….
She just gave me her innocent smile and put her hand my dick. My dick was already hard and erect. She slightly licked it with her tongue and rubbed my balls. She gently licked head of the dick and made it wet with her saliva. Looking in my eyes she asked me
Mom: Dear, Do you enjoying it? Your mom is licking your dick and its making her go wet. Honey you are so tasty…Will you feed me daily? I am so happy to get you as my son and as husband. You are perfect for me. You made me go crazy.
Me: You are my goddess, mom. You are a true mother. Every mother sacrifices her happiness for her child. You had given me ultimate happiness a mother could provide…..her sexual life. Now you are totally mine. There is one difference between mother and wife, that’s her sexual life. When a mother share a sexual bond with her son she became his wife married or not. I had crossed that barrier and got you. My beautiful, cute and sexy lady. Mom, are you happy to have me as your man? Am I fulfilling your requirement as your man?
She nodded for yes and took my dick in her mouth. She is sucking it with gently and slowly like a vacuum tube. She is looking in my eyes and sucking it slowly. Some of her curly hairs were disturbing it but it making her look more beautiful. After some minutes she tried to put my whole dick in her mouth but it make her breathless and she got gagged. I was on verge of releasing my cum and she took all the cum in her mouth and sallow it. Some drops of my cum were dripping from her mouth but she licked it with her tongue. She smiled looking at me and blinked her eyes in her trademark manner which I love to watch. She came near me and laid near me. looking at me asked me
Mom: Honey, please have me. make me yours. Please make love to me. I cant tolerate more. Please
Me: Darling, as you which.
I put a pillow below her butt which made her pussy line upward. Pointed my dick towards her it and pushed it slightly. Only head of the dick entered and a large moun releases from her mouth. She is feeling the pain and she tried to get release from me. I cought her both hands with my hands and kept it sideways and started to push my dick further. I don’t want to give her pain so my strokes were gentle and slow. With my every strokes she is realising sounds like “ohhmm….oh…ahhh…” which is making me more horny, after some strokes my whole dick disappear in her pussy. I rest for some time and make her use to it. In this duration I kissed her lips and sucked her lower lips.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 07:00 AM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Greater update

tq very much hope u like it
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 03:36 AM)sandy4hotgirls1 Wrote: Plz continue

tq hope u like it
Like Reply
Lovely..use lot of naughty kinky chat between mother n son, not between husband n wife.
Like Reply