Fantasy Senior Mam became my mistress
Hi guys, This is my first story.. This story revolves around multiple stages of engineering college.  with few real elements and lot of fantasy elements. This post contains BDSM elements.

I hope I will be able to make some dicks hard and some pussies wet ....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yeah man make it slow and erotic
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
I am Santosh i am from a village. I have just completed my 12th class and got admitted into a good engineering collage in Hyderabad. Coming from a village back ground there was lot fear and excitement at the same time. But this is like a dream to me I have worked very hard in my 12th to secure a good collage. 

One of my friend raj helped me with the admission process. After admission we went on search for renting house. Finding a house is the most difficult part .. finally we found a house nearby collage only they only gave the house on rent as their daughter also studies in same collage. The house is three floors. The family stays in ground floor. Rent us the middle floor and top floor they left it free for guest accommodation and all currently they have give it to their daughter.

Finally I along with raj moved to city and shifted to our new room. We arranged everything. By the time everything was done its already evening we had dinner and slept early thinking about tomorrow our first day in collage.

Morning we got up at 7 am and rushed to collage so that we won't miss/ be late on first day itself..

This is big collage in hyd with lot of departments. We were searching for our building and being the first day some of our seniors called us for ragging. Some seniors called us to rag i was already scared. In between those seniors we were shared and moved from from one senior to others so everyone ragging us.. 

I forgot to tell you how I look I am pure black ⚫ and 6 feet tall toned body .people in village used to get scared to look at me. In between all those ragging I was pulled aside by a senior named sneha. She was short compared to me she is around 5.2 and maintained body well . She asked me act like a monkey I was soo scared I didn't know what to do I started jumping and she was not satisfied with my performance she showed me video of monkey doing all silly things like scratching and all and asked me do like that. I could not do it she was scolding me asking me to do suddenly in anger i said no. There were lot of seniors around me but its already too late. Since all seniors were there she has taken it personally came near me and slapped me for shouting and told me to report to her everyday in college and left that place. 

Later i got to know she is from same branch as me and in third year. She is topper of her batch and everyone in college likes her. 

Finally day has come to an end me along with raj left for our flat. 

We bought some things for our flat and started to our flat. As we reached our flat I was opening the main gate to the building and there was one lady who was sitting on her activa and getting ready to leave out. As we went near I was shocked to see Sneha there. She was also shocked and asked me why r u here I told we rented the middle portion. She smiled and said she is owners daughter and stays on third floor.
[+] 2 users Like Shivadom's post
Like Reply
Superb start bro give regular updates don't stop in middle
[+] 1 user Likes Sachin@10's post
Like Reply
I had very mixed feeling seeing her there and cursed my stars. Later during dinner time the owner has invited us for dinner as we were still setting up things. me and Raj went and Sneha was there along with uncle aunt. i was bit uncomfortable around Sneha because of the slap she gave me earlier in front of all the crowd. i was just avoiding eye contact with her. Uncle asked us about our collage and how are things and introduced Sneha to us and told if we have any problem contact her (how can i say she is the only problem i have). He also told me if someone rags / any problem with seniors she can handle as she is in her third year. i immediately looked her to find her smiling sarcastically at me. after dinner we retired to our rooms. We slept. 

After one hour I heard a knock on our door Raj didnt even wakeup i went open the door to find Sneha. She was wearing shorts and t shirt and it is not difficult find out she isnt wearing anything inside. for the first time i saw her from top to bottom she maintained her body well . Short and boobs may be 34 and she doesnt have a round ass rather flat one but big enough to form a curve she looked sexy in that dress. she is short that she had to look bit up to look at me and her entire face fits in my hand. 

She smiled asked me if i had already slept i said yes. she asked me close the door and come upstairs. i obeyed her. 
Sneha: So did u learn monkey dance
me: no and please dont do this with me else i will inform your parents that you are ragging me 
Sneha: Do you think they will believe you 
me :i was silent 
she looked into my eyes and made eyes big and slapped me one time

Sneha: Look u have disobeyed me in front of all of my classmates
me: U have slapped me in front of everyone 

She made her eyes bigger. i became silent. i thought there is something about her. i used to scare everyone but infront of this girl girl i was silent and was not able to say anything. 

Sneha: Do the dance now
me : please Mam leave me 
Sneha: Look never disobey me again looked at me ang gave a serious look
me: ok and started dancing 

i was cursing for renting this flat now i am at her disposal allways

Sneha: okay stop and sat on a chair and asked me to press her feet 
i sat at her feet and started to press them i was enjoying touching her feet but was also getting humiliated. whenever i used to stop she used give me kick telling me not to stop.

I was pressing only below knees and pressed for 20 min 

Sneha: okay listen never ever disobey me again. took my number and asked me to go and sleep. 

I went down stares and looked my self in mirror. i really didnt know what to feel but my dick became harder because of the feet touching. slowly drifted to sleep thinking of what lay before me
[+] 3 users Like Shivadom's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
I got up at 6 am wanted to get ready and go to college when I saw message from Sneha . " get ready and goto collage by 8am and wait behind library "

I immediately got ready went to spot and called Sneha and informed that I have arrived at the spot. Little did I know this would leave me with lot of memories to cherish

After 10 mins Sneha arrived with two of her frnds pooja and kajal.

Sneha: looked at me and tole me sit down 
Me: was puzzled as there is nothing to sit looked at her
She gave a stern look. I immediately sat down 

Sneha looked at Pooja. She stepped forward and gave me a box.

Sneha : from. Today you would never disobey me understood 
Me : yes mam and looked at all of them
Senha: go to washroom the parcel will have instructions do them and report back after school at same point 
Me : ok mam

I went to washroom and open parcel and was shocked to find....
[+] 4 users Like Shivadom's post
Like Reply
What is in it
Like Reply
Nice story keep going
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Nice story background .. waiting for next update
Like Reply
Will update every Sunday
Like Reply
Parcel contained a red netted panty and a letter neatly folded. There was a sticky note on panty open the letter and read it.
I opened the letter it was written in calligraphy and well written the letter looked so perfect to my eyes. I started reading the letter

Dear,

Hope this letter find you good. I write this letter to you with atmost secrecy never ever revel disclose this letter to anyone.
If u wanna explore the other dimension of life where u will be accepting me as your mam and will never ever disobey me and will do everything to please me accept this as a formal invitation. If you are willing to do remove your underwear and wear this panty attend classes,there is one more small envelope open it sign it and bring it to me to night.
If you are not willing to continue just forget this ever happened through all of this into sink go back to your life I promise will never cross your life again.

Note : flush this letter after you read.
Note: Open the small envelope only if you are willing to continue

I read this looked at panty and small envelope and flushed this letter and kept remaining things in pocket and went back to class.

I sat in class but was not able to hear anything in class. I was literally shocked and undecided on letter. Whats a mam, what will happen if I accept. What if I don't accept will she never meet me? never punish me again? happy right, but no, she is a girl, who would miss being around a girl even if she is causing pain. The hormones in me started speaking she is beautiful. The mere touch of her feet yesterday had my duck so hard. I searched in Google whats mam, i got nothing, I searched for mam who punishes and slowly it led me to mistress and saw few images and all. Now I was more confused what to do I was village guy who is well built 6 feet muscular and used to be a dominating personality, she is shorter than me and looks like half my body. At some level I appreciated her guts. An what about pooja and kajal are they in it too. Are they seniors ?
So many questions lingered my mind.
I watched images again i wonder how does this actually feel.

For village guys who has not that much contact with girls and for who, sex itself was a new thing here this is like much more shocker. My dick says accept it you will be near her, get to touch her, and if the odds are in your favor you get to be with kajal and pooja also. And it is difficult to talk to a girl in first year. Accept it.
My mind said don't get into all this you have worked hard to get here don't get distracted work hard and you will make your patents proud.
I sat there un able to decide I sat alone in last bench it already lunch time. I didn't have lunch that day I looked at envelope took into my hand. Should I flip it or not.

Should I/ Should I not ??
[+] 6 users Like Shivadom's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Nice story
Update
Like Reply