Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas to expose wife - cuckold
Give some ideas to expose my wife  we are in chennai. Also some safe places to expose her . If u know any tailor shop  massage centre or tattoo shop, inform pls
[+] 1 user Likes ganuvini's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hey man. I am in same boat want to expose my wife. let's share our ideas... My hangout id : awesomedesi69;
Like Reply
Share your ideas bro. What and all you have tried
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 09:54 PM)AwesomeDesi Wrote: Hey man. I am in same boat want to expose my wife. let's share our ideas... My hangout id : awesomedesi69;
Like Reply
My id ganuvini
Like Reply
Like Reply
anyone on skypr
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 08:22 AM)ganuvini Wrote: Give some ideas to expose my wife  we are in chennai. Also some safe places to expose her . If u know any tailor shop  massage centre or tattoo shop, inform pls

brink her some transparent saree and dree and hot short dress if she wear and take her to goa or some place like that she will be like to do in new city not in ur city
Like Reply
dateline=\1607480456 Wrote:We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen 
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on 
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't 
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
Like Reply
Expecting more ideas.
[+] 1 user Likes ganuvini's post
Like Reply
depending on her age you can try different things, how old is she ? if she wears saree tell her wear it in low hip and tell her that you will love it if she does that. if she wears western dress ask buy her a crop top
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks

Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 08:50 AM)ganuvini Wrote: Expecting more ideas.

Low neck chudi no dupata ho to theatres ...nalla irukum..seat la ukara solunga...ellam cross panni pogunpothu cleavage nalla papanga safe place
Like Reply
Low neck
Like Reply