Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
disha patani
71.43%
5 71.43%
nata lee
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

disha patani vs nata lee sexfight and brutal catfight
disha patani vs nata lee sexfight and brutal catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Pics-Art-12-27-06-32-16.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-27-06-44-56.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-27-06-37-20.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-27-06-49-35.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 36349619-975681745924913-1315236139858132992-o.jpg]
[Image: 1594016205730.jpg]
[Image: unnamed.jpg]
[Image: 4-0.jpg]
[Image: thumb.jpg]
[Image: Nata-Lee-17.jpg]
Like Reply
Story will follow after the poll
Please vote

[Image: 2dd2cf91aef14572a6566eda8e5a40ba.jpg]
[Image: EYTjyq-IXs-AA-Hoy.jpg]
[Image: disha-patani-bikini-pics-9.jpg]
[Image: EWa-OXj-NXQAIIQSi.jpg]
[Image: disha-patanis-in-this-hot-black-bra-and-...842135.jpg]
[Image: ddobyky-cfaf42a8-4bc6-48ea-be36-9fc305e3764a.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: EWa-OXj-NXQAIIQSi.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: egoqoud4d5q31.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
[Image: 3dafe5933d0c4b6c3fe9e5b92f6ee993.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply
[Image: thumb.jpg]
[Image: f5f093337b09ccc9dbf33d55bcdff832.jpg]
[Image: Disha-Patni-16.jpg]
[Image: Eh-TC2bu-WAAYv-Blh.jpg]
[Image: 17b8fc9c1fd273160ebbe4f22fd0b4a7.jpg]
[Image: Ei33-FZMWo-AI3-L41.jpg]
Like Reply
This round goes to NataLee
Like Reply
disha patani vs nata lee
Disha patani was one of the hottest woman in Bollywood her life was going great, one day disha patani wake up in morning and went to shower and took shower, 30 minutes later disha patani came out of the shower nude and came in front of the mirror and said I'm the hottest women in the world no women in the world has a better body than me, suddenly disha phone ring she pick up the phone it was the manager he said hi there big international lingerie company wants you to do a photoshoot they want you to show off your body in the photoshoot they are going to pay you 10 million dollars, disha said tell them I will definitely do the photoshoot I have the best body in the world tell company lingerie I will do a hot photoshoot, the manager said you have to go to Bahamas for the photoshoot, disha said alright I will go there tell them I'll be there, disha backed out of bags and immediately went to the airport booked a flight and went to Bahamas. nata Lee was very happy women she was one of the hottest women in the world one day nata Lee received a call from a big lingerie company asking her to do it photoshoot they said you have a very hot body nobody can match your body also thir will be a model from India who you in the photoshoot, nata Lee said alright I will do the photoshoot Ware do I have to came for the photoshoot and how much money I will get, the company people said come to Bahamas for the and you will get 10 million dollars hearing this nata Lee immediately went to the airport got herself a flight and went to Bahamas after reaching Bahamas nata Lee came out of the airport there was a manager from the lingerie company waiting out side, the manager came close to nata Lee and asking her to come with him to a resort, nata Lee went to the resort with the manager after arriving at the resort the manager said there is shortage of rooms in the resort you have to share your room with the Indian model, nata Lee said I alright I will, nata Lee want to her room and took off her clothes became nude and went to the shower 10 minutes later she heard a noise and nata Lee came out of the shower nude dipping in water. Disha patani arrived in Bahamas she came out of the airport, the manager from the lingerie company was waiting for disha patani outside, disha patani meet the manager, the manager said disha patani welcome to Bahamas I have to tell you something their is model from Russia who will be with you in the photoshoot, disha patani said alright I have no problem, the manager said there is shortage of rooms in the resort you have to share the room with the Russian model, disha patani said alright I will, then disha patani come to the resort and enter her room, disha patani was sweaty and tired she looked around nobody was in the room, disha patani take off her clothes became nude and disha came in front of the mirror look at her hot sweaty body suddenly there was a noise disha patani look back and see someone came out of the bathroom it was nata Lee, disha patani was shocked to see nata Lee nude dipping in water, nata Lee was shocked to see a hot women in the room, nata Lee asked are you the Indian model, disha patani said yes I am and you must be the Russian model, both nata Lee and disha patani were looking at each others hot body, nata Lee came close to disha patani and said you're looking very hot, disha patani said you are also looking hot,both disha patani and nata Lee were looking at each others beautiful body both became jealous of each other body, nata Lee came forward and pushed her boobs against disha patani sweaty boobs, disha patani was shocked and said what are you doing, nata Lee said I am just checking how strong is your body, disha patani pushed back and said I am very strong, nata Lee wiped her hands around disha patani and kissed her it was shocked, disha also kissed back, for 10 minutes both nata Lee and disha patani passionate kiss each other, both women bodies Ware getting hot, both nata Lee and disha patani grabbed each other ass and squeeze, disha patani said you have a nice ass, nata Lee said you too bitch. Both disha patani and nata Lee both need to reset, nata Lee said I am very tired I needed to go to sleep I have a very hot photoshoot with you tomorrow, disha patani said you're right I also have a very hot photoshoot with you tomorrow we should both go to sleep, then both of them step back and went to sleep. both nata Lee and disha patani wake up at morning both nata Lee and disha patani looking at each others with lust both women took shower together, then both nata Lee and disha patani want to the photoshoot.
Disha patani arrived a few minutes early to the studio and went inside. The photographer's assistant greeted disha patani and directed her to the dressing room and told her to change into the outfit already set out for her. Disha patani went into the dressing room. In the dressing room disha patani found her outfit, a black satin panty-girdle with garter straps, a vintage bullet shaped bra, a pair of black seamed stockings and some black patent platform pumps with heels.Disha patani undressed and started getting into the lingerie she look at the mirror and said I am hot as hell. Disha patani felt it was a bit constricting as she bent to pull up the nylons and attach them to the garter straps. She put on the bra which was also a bit small but the cone shaped cups allowed her large breasts some extra room. Suddenly nata Lee come into the room, disha patani said you are late, nata Lee said I don't care, nata Lee got dress

Nata Lee wear a lacy red panty and bra set and a pair of matching red pumps. Both nata Lee and disha patani looked stunning in there lingerie, came out of the room and wanted to the set and The photographer meet both nata Lee and disha patani and said Hello ladies I demand complete control over my models and my shoots. I tell you what to do, where to stand, There is no movement other than what I demand and You are both not to adjust your outfits during the shoot or perform any un-desired actions or movements unless called on to do so. If either of you cannot keep your composure and I lose control of the shoot.

Both disha patani and Nata Lee agreed. The photographer went over to put together his camera equipment as Nata Lee and disha got ready."Does everything look straight?" asked Nata Lee pointing to her bra and panties and turning."Looks fine" stated disha. "How about mine?" Nata walked over and slowly ran her hands along the back of disha's nylons. Disha flinched a bit at her touch."Just checking the seams, honey. Calm down before you get dismissed." said Nata Lee. Nata Lee placed her hands on disha patani's hips and turned her around to face her, her hands ran along the front of disha's panty's. "Let me straighten these a bit for you." said Nata as she tugged on the waist of the tight black panties."Ummm, ok..." whispered disha. Suddenly, Nata Lee pulled the waist of disha's panty girdle open and before disha could react Nata Lee dropped a small silver object down the front of her panties.

"What are you doing!!?" yelled disha as she jumped back, shocked at the cold object that was dropped down her panty-girdle and had ended up snuggly pressed against her pussy."DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?" Boomed the photographer looking at, disha said No .The photographer told both Nata Lee and disha patani to stand next to each other with their arms around each other's waist. As disha began to move she stopped for a moment as she felt something in her panties begin to vibrate fiercely. She looked at Nata Lee who knew what was happening and just winked at her."Bitch!" thought disha patani as she got into position and placed her right arm around Nata Lee's waist. Nata Lee put her left arm around disha patani's wide hips with her hand resting on the waist band at the back of disha patani's panty-girdle. The photographer snapped away at the two lingerie clad ladies. Nata Lee's hand grabbed at the back of disha patani's tight girdle and pulled up on the straining satin fabric driving disha's panties uncomfortably into her ass.
"Ughnnnh" muttered disha under her breath as she felt the vibrator nudge closer to her sensitive clit, and the discomfort of the girdle riding up into her ass. Nata Lee's actions were hidden from the photographer the entire time. Disha patani struggled for a moment to keep control of the situation, but she managed to keep it together for the time being.The next pose they were ordered into was Nata Lee being behind disha patani and disha keeping her hands at her sides while Nata Lee cupped disha patani's breasts from behind. Disha felt Nata Lee's hands on her breasts, the vibrator's work was starting to get her heated up. Nata Lee lightly slid her fingers back and forth across disha patani's nipples under the lace of the tight bra. The movements were tiny and unnoticeable by the photographer, but definitely felt by disha who's nipples were getting hard from her touch. Disha patani felt the first bit of wetness form in her pussy. Between her nipples beginning to ache and the vibrator wedged against her clit, it was only a matter of time before she would lose control, but she was a fighter and would not give in so easily.

The next pose they were put in, the girls were placed breast to breast with their arms around each other. Disha grunted quietly as her aching aroused nipples came into contact with Nata Lee's large breasts. Disha patani's panty-girdle was uncomfortably snug against the cheeks of her ass but she could do nothing to adjust herself. Nata Lee pulled disha patani closer against her, disha patani grimaced as her sensitive nipples were pressed harder against Nata Lee's tits. Disha tried to wriggle her hips a bit to relieve the grip of her tight girdle on her ass, the garters straining over her ass cheeks to hang onto her stockings as her panty-girdle crept higher.

The photographer told her to keep still and she was forced to endure her slow torture in silence.Next disha patani was instructed to sit on Nata Lee's lap. Sitting down forced the vibrator even harder against her burning pussy, as her panty-girdle was trying to ride up even further into her nether-regions. The photographer instructed disha patani to straddle Nata Lee's leg. The photographer came over to help finalize disha patani's position, which ended up with her legs straddling Nata Lee's knees. Disha patani was essentially sitting on the vibrator as it continued to work her over. She tried to squeeze her thighs to gain some relief but couldn't due to Nata Lee's knees keeping her legs spread. Nata Lee worked her knees back and forth under disha patani's satin covered crotch slowly. Nata Lee could feel the vibrator in disha patani's panty-girdle against her knees. She slightly rocked her knees against it. Nata Lee could feel that the crotch of disha patani's girdle was getting damp.

Disha patani cursed to herself, "This bitch isn't going to beat me. I need to hope for a break so I can get this vibrator out of my panties."Finally both disha patani and Nata Lee broke the pose. Disha's girdle was now firmly embedded into her lower half producing a nice toe, her garters stretched to their limit. The next pose gave disha some hope as both disha patani and Nata Lee were standing next to each other without touching. Nata Lee looked at her and just smiled. She noticed the sweat forming on disha patani's breasts and neck as the war raged on in her opponents girdle. The photographer click same photos and said it's over.

Disha patani wanted to the dressing room and take off her bra and panties and throw the vibrator in the floor. Suddenly Nata Lee's enter the room and see disha patani nude, Nata Lee grabbed disha patani ass, disha patani feel Nata Lee hand on her ass hand on her ass. Disha patani slapped Nata Lee in the face and said don't touch my body bitch, Nata backed away, disha patani got dress and left the studio and when back to the resort, disha patani went to the bar and start drinking, Nata Lee also got dressed and went back to the resort after coming to her room she couldn't find disha patani, Nata Lee then went to the bar and saw disha patani in the bar drinking, Nata Lee came close to disha patani and said you know what you're looking very hot I should fuck you, disha patani look at Nata Lee and said go to hell bitch I will fuck you so hard that you will never fuck again.
Disha patani said follow me, Nata Lee follow her, disha patani wanted to the bathroom of the bar, Nata Lee enter the bathroom, disha patani said I am going to destroy you bitch and provide I am more women than you, Nata Lee was furious said I am more woman than you bitch,

Disha patani came closer pushed and pressing her tits into Nata Lee's big chest. "I can see the way you stare at my body when you think I'm not looking" whispered disha patani "I know I turn you on and that's why you feel threatened by me. Nata Lee said I admitting disha patani huge breasts felt so good pressed against my chest. "I don't find you the least bit..."Suddenly disha grabbed Nata Lee around her waist and pulled her in and kissed her full on the mouth. Nata Lee struggled but couldn't break disha patani's hold on her. Disha patani released her hold on her stunned Nata Lee and said, "Listen baby lets settle this right here." Disha patani walked to the door and locked it. "I could feel your body tremble when I kissed you, I'll bet I can make you cum in no time at all. If you are the woman you think you are, lets see who can make who cum first. Whoever loses has to quit, sound like a deal?" smiled disha patani. Nata Lee was scared, she knew she felt a bit turned on looking at disha patani's tits and ass, and she didn't know if she could keep it together in a sexfight with her. "Lets do it, bitch!" said Nata Lee.

Disha patani came up to Nata Lee and put her arms around Nata Lee, pulling her close once more pressing her tits against Nata Lee's. "That feel good bitch?" whispered disha patani."Doesn't bother me" muttered Nata Lee as disha ground her breasts into hers in a slow circular motion. Nata Lee felt her nipples getting harder and straining against the fabric of her top as disha patani continued her assault."Your nipples are telling me that you want it bad..." murmured disha. Nata Lee said Fuck you bitch."Let me see what's going on down here..." whispered disha, as she moved her hand down to the spandex crotch of Nata Lee's hotpants.

"Unghh..." grunted Nata as disha began to firmly rub the crotch of her tight shorts. Nata's mind was spinning, her tits were on fire and she now found herself grinding her crotch against this disha patani bitch's hand."There you go baby, just give in, it will be over soon and it will feel so good when I make you cum..." giggled disha patani.Not going to happen....unghhh" stuttered Nata Lee as she pulled away from disha patani. Nata felt her pussy getting wet, she pulled at her crotch to adjust her shorts and pantyhose away from her pussy they had wedged into.

"A little warm down there?" said disha. Nata Lee came towards disha patani and reached for her top, grabbing it between disha patani's breasts she ripped it down the middle exposing disha patani's huge knockers."You bitch!" shouted disha, disha patani then ripped Nata Lee's top and destroyed it as well, both disha patani and Nata Lee now being topless. Nata Lee got behind disha patani and reached into the front of the large dark shorts and began to rub her pussy."Ugnhhh...nice try bitch...but I don't think that's going to work..." smiled disha patani.

Nata Lee couldn't get her hand under disha patani's pantyhose from behind but she continued to rub her pussy furiously. Disha patani was moaning a bit and starting to breathe a rapidly, whatever she said Nata Lee knew she was getting disha patani worked up. "Hey now!" shouted a surprised Nata Lee as disha patani slid her hand around behind her and reached down the front of Nata Lee's hot pants and inside the waistband of her pantyhose.

"What's good for the goose..." sneered disha patani over her shoulder. Disha worked Nata Lee's vulnerable pussy as Nata was desperately trying to make progress in disha patani's shorts. "You're wet already..." said disha as she worked Nata's pussy. Nata Lee knew she was in trouble, she felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute. Disha patani started to use her pussy juice against her, moistening her fingers and rubbing her sensitive clit. Nata Lee tried to pull away but couldn't with disha patani's hand stuck in her pantyhose."Unghnngh...stop....get.....ughhnnn...ohhh.. your hand out of my pussy..." struggled Nata. Disha patani felt Nata Lee pull her hand out of her shorts as Nata Lee tried desperately to get disha patani's hand out of her pussy. Disha spun around to face Nata Lee, momentarily taking her hand out of Nata Lee's's pants.

Nata Lee took the opportunity to return the favor and reached into disha patani's tight hotpants and into her pantyhose to attack her pussy."I like the fight in you..." smiled disha patani. "But it looks like too little too late!" Disha patani once more snuck her hand into Nata Lee's hotpants and beneath her nylons finding Nata Lee's well lubricated pussy beneath.Fuck...she is going to make me cum...I have to do something" thought Nata Lee.Nata Lee felt a bit of moisture forming in disha patani's pussy and tried to double her efforts in disha patani's pants, but she knew she wouldn't last much longer. Looking down, Nata Lee saw the crotch of her shorts showing the wetness leaking from her pussy through her wet pantyhose as she was getting fingerfucked into submission and knew she had to think fast. Nata Lee's ass and legs shook as she tried to not give in to disha patani's work on her pussy."Almost there..."smiled disha who was squirming a bit herself as she started to get more worked up.

Nata Lee was breathing hard, her breasts rubbing against disha patani's breasts as they struggled to out fingerfuck each other. Nata Lee suddenly noticed how red and hard disha patani's huge nipples were. Taking a gamble Nata Lee leaned in and put her mouth on one of disha patani's huge nipples and started to suck it HARD.UNGHGHHHHH...FUCK....Oh...ungh....my tits...." moaned disha patani, suddenly pulling her hand out from Nata Lee's shorts and trying to push Nata Lee away.Instantly Nata Lee felt disha patani's pussy start dripping like a faucet and she knew she had found disha patani weakness. Disha patani fell onto the floor on her back. Nata Lee climbed on top of her and kept fingerfucking disha patani's pussy. Disha patani squirmed and wriggled trying to get Nata Lee off of her, but she couldn't get away.

"MMMMMFhhhh...ughnnnhhhh...stop...noooo...." moaned the squirming disha patani."You're mine now, bitch, your tits are going to be the end of you!" laughed Nata Lee. Nata moved her mouth to disha's other tit and it caused disha patani to drench her pantyhose and shorts as her pussy caught fire. Disha patani's pantyhose clad legs and ass bridged up in the air to try and get Nata Lee off of her as she felt the end near. Nata Lee kept pounding her fingers into disha patani's pussy and sucked as hard as she could on each of disha patani's tits. Disha patani threw her head back and forth, her breasts heaving and her hips grinding into Nata Lee's fingers. Nata Lee planted a pantyhosed knee between disha patani's legs forcing her fingers even deeper and giving disha patani some added friction against her crotch to grind against.Noooooo...you...can't....unghhh...beat...me...I......can't....lose....!" struggled disha patani.But Nata Lee felt disha patani grinding against her fingers and knee with the crotch of her now wet pantyhose and shorts, unable to fight her desire to cum. Nata Lee stopped sucking disha's tits and kissed the moaning disha. Disha patani opened her mouth and returned the kiss, their tongues tasting each other. Disha pulled back, gasping for breath..."You...unghhhhh...bitch....you're...unghhh..going to....unghhhhh...make me....cum...!" gasped disha as she writhed beneath Nata Lee."I guess I'm the real woman after all!" smiled Nata Lee as she plunged 4 fingers deep into the squirming disha patani's pussy.

"Fuckkkk...no....I'm....cummming.....ughnnnnnnghnnnhhhhhhh..god....nooooo.......unghhhnnnnnn!" screamed disha as she thrashed on the floor in a massive orgasm. Nata Lee got up and looking at disha patani, Nata Lee said I Fuck you bitch if you want revenge I will be waiting in our room, Nata Lee went back to her room, disha patani was crying in the floor she feel very humiliated, disha patani wanted revenge, disha patani got up got dress and went to the room enter the room and screamed bitch I'm here to destroy you.Nata Lee came out of the bathroom in blue bra and panties display her proud of her fit body, disha patani looking at Nata Lee hot body and Disha patani take off her clothes she is wearing an orange bra and panties, disha patani came close to Nata Lee and punched her in the face and kick her in the stomach and then slap Nata Lee in the face and punched her again,

Nata Lee almost looks unconscious as she was devastated by disha patani’s continuous attack on her face, upper body, including some fists to both her chest and her midsection. But the nonstop aggression by disha patani, disha patani backs away briefly to catch her breath and said I will destroy you bitch, get her second wind, and hopes to move in for some more punishment on her hated foe. Disha patani indeed moves toward the corner of the room once again and bends over a bit as disha goes for Nata Lee’s hair. But Nata Lee doesn’t have to be completely recovered to coil up a right leg and thrust kick an incoming disha patani in her own chest. That is exactly what happens and with her leverage of her body propped up against the wall and turnbuckle, the sensual, Nata Lee is able to get quite a bit behind the thrust kick. It contacts disha patani in her cleavage area and sends disha patani stumbling backwards and landing hard on the canvas with her back taking the brunt of the force there. Nata Lee is slowly able to lift herself up and said I going to teach you same lesson and stands in the corner room trying to recover from that earlier disha patani attack on her upper body. Disha patani is not able to take advantage of Nata Lee’s sluggish movement as she herself is also trying to recover…from the thrust kick and ultimate drop to the floor she just suffered.

Disha patani gets to her feet at about the same time that Nata Lee is able to make it over to disha patani position near the middle of the room. Both Nata Lee and disha patani are staring at each other with hate. Nata Lee’s boobs look great with her areolas and so squeezable and suckable nipples and with her tits great shape. Disha patani looks hot even with her bra and panties fully intact at this point. Nata Lee said I want revenge for the face punched and slaps, Nata Lee cocks back her right hand and gives a roundhouse slap across disha patani’s face. Disha patani head snaps to the right from the blow but recovers quickly to send a fist back into Nata Lee's’s midsection to send Nata Lee stumbling back a step or two. Neither both disha patani and Nata Lee really won that exchange but keep in close contact as they circle each other looking for an opening to gain an advantage in an attack. Finally, disha patani lunges forward towards Nata Lee who avoids the contact but is able to grab disha patani’s arm as she goes by her. Nata Lee immediately uses that arm as leverage and disha patani’s own momentum to whip her into one of the wall.

Disha patani hits the turnbuckle and then drops to the canvas due to the force of her body smashing against the wall. Nata Lee remembers her situation in a corner earlier and is ready for some payback. Nata Lee stalks her prey and extends her strong right leg and pushes her foot on to disha patani’s throat area in a great choking maneuver. Occassionally Nata Lee retracts her foot some only to repress it against disha patani’s neck…the reset perhaps applying even more force than the previous encounter. Disha patani reaches up her hands to try to remove the foot but Nata Lee has her body’s weight behind it. Nata Lee abandons that particular maneuver but sticks with the pattern as she stomps disha patani’s flat and fit abdomen with that same right foot. Disha patani’s body recoils off the canvas with each stomp, and she is getting pounded just as much if not more than Nata Lee did when she was trapped in the corner. Nata Lee reaches down with her right hand and pulled disha patani hair to pull her up to a standing position. Nata gives disha patani midsection some shoulder blocks to take the breath out of her body and punish that stomach area even more. But as Nata Lee starts one of her shoulder block approaches, disha patani brings up a knee to connect with Nata Lee’s head to stun her and send her stumbling backwards and to land on her butt.

Disha patani is a little slow to get out of the corner after the abuse she just took from Nata Lee. But disha patani’s knee to her foe’s head has left Nata Lee groggy and gives disha the opportunity to make her way over to her. Nata Lee is still lying on her back as Nata Lee hovers over her, briefly perhaps eyeing where to attack. Disha patani said I remembers your footstomps I will teach you same lesson, disha patani unloads some with her right foot. Disha pounds not only Nata Lee’s midsection for revenge when Nata Lee did that to her earlier but also zeroes in on those great orbs of her rival which have been exposed since this fight began. Disha does a leg drop across Nata Lee’s throat area, the force causing a recoil in her opponent’s sizzling bod after the mat. Disha patani lays her body into a mirror position on the top of Nata Lee’s and does push-ups over her rival’s body, causing quite the damage every time she comes down during the downcycle. Disha patani doesn’t really brake her body speed in that direction and lets gravity and her body weight crash down on to Nata Lee’s trapped form. After several repetitions of this process, disha patani stays down and simply rubs her body across and then forward and back to make her weight press against Nata Lee’s big tits and the rest of her form. Disha pushes her body up but presses her hands down on to Nata Lee’s wrists to pin her arms. Nata Lee is able to power up her own arms off the floor and twists her body to dislodge disha from covering her form and sends disha patani off to the side.

But Nata Lee is the one winded at the moment from the many times disha patani’s form came down on her own hot body. As Nata Lee moves to get off the floor, disha patani grabs Nata Lee hair and slings her down again, this time Nata Lee hitting the floor hard on her frontside area. Disha moves quickly on top of Nata back, sitting on doubled up legs that surround Nata Lee’s sides. Disha patani reaches forward to grab Nata Lee wrists with her own opposite hands and then crosses Nata’s arms under her own neck which straightens out disha patani’ arms. She pulls upward in a great crossarm chokehold as her foe’s own arms are pulled up against her throat. Occasionally, disha pulls up on Nata’s arms with a little extra effort to put additional pressure on Nata Lee throat and sometimes follows that up with a relaxation of the upward force to let her rival’s head and neck crash down onto her forearms to increase the pressure on the windpipe that way. But Nata Lee has strong arms….more powerful than disha patani and the length of this fight has caused both disha patani and Nata Lee to sweat profusely which makes disha’s grip on Nata Lee’s wrists slip off as the hold is finally broken by that combination. Nata Lee hits the floor with her hands in frustration as disha patani still controls her foe’s body by being on top of her back.

Disha increases that control again by grabbing Nata Lee’s hair and using those tresses to raise and lower Nata Lee’s head from and to the floor time and time again as disha patani mashes Nata Lee face hard to the floor, sometimes even grinding her face side to side in a complete humiliation and harsh punishment against the floor. Nata Lee screams when the force is particularly hard against her face and head. Nata Lee drops Nata Lee’s head for the last time but regrabs her wrists and on this occasion pulls straight back as she painfully extends her foe’s arms behind her back. Nata Lee screams during the initial yank and her yells get even louder as disha patani pulls back harder and harder on those arms. Add in an occasional knee into the small of Nata Lee’s back, and the hold at that time becomes more of a true surfboard hold. Disha rocks up and down on Nata Lee’s body to sometimes press Nata Lee’s luscious melons harder into the floor. Nata Lee is moving her arms as much as she can to try to get her hands to slip from disha’s grasp. Once again, the problems that disha has are that Nata Lee’s arms are strong and the sweat laden hands and wrists are hard for disha to keep a firm grip of. Finally, Nata Lee is able to free her hands and before disha can grab anything else of hers to anchor her body on top of her own, Nata Lee twists her body to throw disha patani off to the side and for the first time in a while free herself from disha patani.

Nata Lee and disha patani are only on doubled up knees as they stare at each other with hostility yet again. Their bodies are now soaked with sweat which makes this almost have that oil wrestling look to it at this point. Nata Lee starts the new action with a right hand to disha patani’s face, but this time her hand is closed and the fist rocks disha patani more than the earlier slap did. Disha patani’s head is resting on the canvas after the blow as Nata Lee grabs disha patani hair and uses it to ram that tressed head into the floor with force. That collision stuns disha patani and gives Nata Lee the opportunity to get behind her rival and start working on that orange bra top. Nata Lee unties that large top and uses the stringed disha in a chokehold as Nata Lee wraps it around disha patani neck and gives her a choking she will not soon forget. Disha patani’s eyes get wide and her eyes almost seem to roll back in her head before she is finally able to get her hands between the garment and her neck in order to at least take the pressure off her throat. Nata Lee sees that the effectiveness has been reduced by disha’s hands and thus releases the bra top but doesn’t back down from her position. Nata Lee gets to a standing position behind disha patani and gives her a knee in the small of the back at the same time she cups her hands together in front of disha patani’s jaw in a great chinlock. Disha’s neck is being painfully bent backwards at the same time the rest of her upper body is being pushed forwarded by Nata Lee’s knee in the back. Disha patani again needs her hands to help her escape much as they just did with the bra around her throat. Disha patani moves her hands up to Nata Lee’s and is able to loosen them from around her jaw enough to slip her head out of their grasp. Disha is then shot forward by Nata Lee’s knee in her back, and disha patani lands on her frontside, which in her case means her formidable tits.

Nata Lee hunts her prey as she is still standing while disha patani is lying in front of her on the canvas. Nata Lee stops briefly to pick up the orange bra top she just removed from disha patani and tosses it into the corner. Nata Lee foes for disha patani’s calves as she footstomps them and then cradles them in her arms. She uses her strong arms and those appendages to lift up the lower body of disha patani and pulls up until disha patani’s contact with the canvas is limited to her neck and head, yet more strain on that area of her body which has been recently worked over the chinlock. Disha patani’s tits stay very erect despite her body being essentially upside point at this point. Nata Lee turns her opponent over to put her in position for a Boston Crab hold and leans backwards in a squatting position with her own ass hovering over disha patani’s large one. Disha patani hits Nata Lee in frustration with her two hands but all the while is twisting her body the best she can to put the most pressure on Nata Lee’s powerful arms as she tries to hold up disha patani’s legs with the cradle she has around those knees. Disha patani’s hot legs along with the motion she is making with the rest of her body makes it too hard for Nata lee to maintain the Boston Crab, despite the fact that Nata lee knows that she is hurting her disha patani back with the hold. Nata lee has to release the legs but is about to give the clear advantage she now has in this fight.

As Nata lee releases disha patani’s legs, disha patani is too punished at this point to even roll away from the danger. Nata lee reaches down with her hands and grabs fistfuls of tresses of disha patani and slings her across the ring with it. Disha patani ends up on her back, and Nata lee as usual is right behind her to follow up her advantage. Nata lee lies down just behind disha patani’s head and moves her legs on each side of that area in preparation for a crossing of her muscular legs across disha’s neck. Nata lee completes that and now has disha patani’s head trapped in a figure 4 type headlock. Disha’s face turns into a big grimace with her dental work clearly visible as teeth are gritted due to the pain and pressure applied by Nata lee. Disha patani moves her hands up immediately towards her head and neck as she begins to try to remove Nata lee’s strong legs from the headscissors she finds herself in. Disha patani tries kicking out but still her head is stuck between Nata lee strong legs. Disha patani tries to get her hands between Nata lee’s right leg and her neck but that doesn’t work either. Finally, disha patani begins to hit Nata lee’s legs with her fists. Nata lee doesn’t keep the legsscissors on long after that begins because disha patani is afraid that Nata lee legs will be marked up with bruises by the blows.

Disha patani rolls away from Nata lee to make sure her escape is complete. Both Nata lee and disha patani quickly gets up and with the best view yet of both women looking at each other sweat is permeating each sizzling form. Their hair is becoming matted due to the sweat from their scalp. Both women move towards each other, and as Nata lee approaches disha, disha patani brings up a right knee into Nata lee’s very fit abdomen. As Nata lee doubles up over the blow, disha patani brings down a fist on to Nata lee’ s back which sends Nata lee stumbling towards a corner of the wall holding her back. Disha patani follows her towards the turnbuckle and throws a fist to her rival’s jaw to send her reeling into the corner of the room. Disha patani rushes her body into Nata lee’s and stuns her as her larger form crashes full into Nata lee’s muscular body, with no place to go with the turnbuckle behind her. Now, it is disha patani’s turn to choke her foe as she moves her hands around Nata lee’s throat and tries to choke the hell out of her opponent. Nata lee quickly moves her strong hands to engage disha patani’s and is able to remove disha patani’s hands from around her neck before too much damage is done. Disha tries to reestablish the choke but Nata’s hands fight off disha’s so the best disha can do at this point is to grab one of Nata lee’s arms and sling her away from the corner and down to the floor.

Nata lee falls to the canvas on her back and disha gets behind Nata lee’s head much like Nata lee recently did when disha patani was lying down in front of her. Disha patani slides her legs down Nata lee’s slinky form and crosses them in legsscissors around her rival’s lower waist and thighs area. Meanwhile disha patani crooks her right arm around Nata lee’s neck in a choking type maneuver, that right arm stabilized by gripping her left hand on the left side of Nata lee’s head. Now, it is Nata lee’s turn to grimace and scream out in agony as she is choked by disha’s arm around her throat at the same time her lower waist is being crushed by disha’s strong legs. Nata lee moves her hands up to engage disha patani’s hands and arms and is able to power out of that crooked arm that disha has used to choke her. With her neck extracated, Nata lee can concentrate on trying to get rid of disha’s legscissors. Instead of moving her arms down to engage or more precisely try to disengage disha’s legs, Nata lee goes for the more violent route…an elbow thrown backwards into disha patani’s face which does a remarkable job of getting disha patani to release her legsscissors.

Both Nata lee and disha patani roll away from each other, each wanting obviously to regroup for the next contact. Both Nata lee and disha patani rush towards each other and for the first time in the fight, an extended hairpulling event begins. Both Nata lee and disha patani has long, luscious hair but the perspiration has made their tresses matted somewhat…but still pull able. This starts with each woman in a standing position but their heads are so violently yanked that they can’t stand for long and fall down to sit on doubled up legs. Neither woman gains an advantage so they end up lying next to each other on the floor, hands still entwined in rivals’ hair. Both Nata Lee and disha patani begin to roll around the floor with disha patani able to get on top first. Disha patani immediately lowers her mams over Nata lee’s face and deposits lots of sweat, foul odor, and reduces Nata lee’s breathing as disha patani breasts contact Nata lee’s mouth and nose areas. Nata lee struggles to try to get disha’s big tits off her face, but disha patani does it voluntarily. That is the good news….the bad news is that disha patani lowers her right armpit onto Nata lee’s face and exposes that area of Nata lee to ample amounts of sweat and foul odor from that now unpleasant area. Disha patani grinds that pits area into Nata lee’s face getting satisfaction that she is not only humiliating Nata lee but also restricting her breathing just like the titsmother did. But all this attention to moving around on Nata lee’s body to do these smothers have left her not covering some of her foe’s body. Nata lee reaches up with her hands to yank disha patani’s hair with enough force to flip their positions and put herself on top of disha patani’s body. Nata lee said it's payback time bitch!

Nata lee is now on top of disha patani and she is apparently ready to take advantage. Nata lee releases disha patani’s hair and uses her hands to pin disha patani’s arms to the floor much as her opponent did to her earlier in the fight. Nata lee crashes her own body down on top of disha patani’s and keeps it in contact with her as she rubs her orbs across disha patani’s ones, pounds her pussy repeatedly into disha’s, and otherwise squirms and wiggles her hard body across every inch of disha patani’s that she can get to by being on top. Nata lee then lowers her right shoulder area near disha patani’s face and makes sure her very sweaty and smelly armpit goes flush against disha’s face and said like this bitch, depositing as much sweat and foul odor on to that area as possible. Nata lee rubs her underarm forward and back and from side to side to ensure that. As if her right armpit wasn’t unpleasant enough, she changes over to the left one and does exactly the same thing. Nata lee ends that double barreled armpit torture only to drop her tits on to disha patani’s face for her own reduced version of a titsmother. Nata lee said I will destroy you bitch.

Nata lee ends the titsmother and utilizes an area that disha patani didn't get to when she had the advantage….a facesit. Nata lee moves past disha patani’s head briefly only to lower the boom with her big ass by sitting on disha patani’s face in a very effective and very humiliating maneuver. Nata lee squirms as she tortures disha patani victim and puts her hands on the top of her head occasionally to show off her firm arms and gorgeous armpits and to demonstrate she is now in control of this match. But not only is the humiliation bad for disha patani, but as Nata lee is facesitting, she is cutting off normal breathing for disha patani and also depositing a lot of sweat and perhaps the worst odor yet to disha patani’s face. Nata lee’s wiggle and squirming only increases all of the above. Finally, disha patani is able to generate some bucking motion by trying to kick out and catches Nata lee at one point where she is showing off with her hands on her head. Nata lee tumbles off of disha patani’s head and for the first time in a while, disha patani is free of Nata lee’s torture!.

But disha patani’s recent punishment she has endured has left her weaker at the moment than Nata lee. Nata lee is able to be the aggressor once again by getting up quicker and moves to straddle disha patani who is still lying on the floor…as of now on her frontside. Nata lee remembers the painful pulling of her own arms behind her back and the surfboard type move that disha used against her and is now ready to return the favor. She is straddling disha’s butt area as she reaches forward for disha patani’s arms and pulls back using the wrists of those arms. Nata lee looks magnificent as her tits are still more erect that might be expected and her arms have sinewy muscularity to them as she strains to pull with all her might. Disha screams in agony as her back, arms, and shoulders are put under pressure by the move. But even for a fit and strong Nata lee, it is hard to maintain the hold since disha patani is a little bigger than she is plus the moisture on disha patani’s arms make a firm grip hard to maintain. Finally, disha patani is able to pull her wrists away from Nata lee and twists her body to throw Nata lee off her body.

Both Nata lee and disha patani are moving the slowest as at any time during the fight as they make their way to standing positions. Both Nata lee and disha patani Their bodies are sweat but still look incredibly sexy. Both Nata lee and disha patani still show off their fit midsections, stronger than average arms, and those nice tits still more erect than would be expected due to implant support. Disha patani’s said I am more strong then you. Both Nata lee and disha patani rush towards each other, and this time, disha patani is able to maneuver her arms into a position to turn Nata lee’s body and get her. Disha patani reaches down and rips Nata lee pantis bottoms off, revealing her firm big ass and part of her pussy area. Disha patani implements quickly a full nelson. Her hands are firmly clasped behind Nata lee as evidenced by her victim’s cries of pain as her head and neck are being tortured by the hold. Nata lee’s ripped abs are on display as her body is stretched by the hold. Disha patani is also impressive with her fit arms showing muscularity as she tries to maintain the hold. There are multiple ways to break the hold, but Nata lee apparently wants to do it the old way to prove she indeed is the stronger. She pulls her arms down with such force that her stronger arms are able to move disha’s arms and eventually break the contact between disha patani’s left and right hands which maintain the full nelson. For additional good measure, Nata lee stomps her feet behind her own body on top of disha patani’s nearby ones to finish the escape.

Disha patani stumbles backward from the attack on her feet and Nata lee is quick to follow up with some knife edge backslaps to send disha patani to one of the corners. There, Nata lee unleases a barrage of left and right fists to disha patani’s midsection which is not as hard as Nata lee’s to begin with and certainly both Nata lee and disha patani’ abdomens have suffered some during the course of the fight and made them more susceptible to a successful attack. Nata lee push disha patani’s against the wall and Nata lee punch disha patani midsection along with some humiliating slaps across her face and more punch punishment. Disha patani seems to be getting exhausted faster than Nata lee who also is running lower on steam after this long and exhaustive fight. Nata lee puts her arms disha patani turns around, and backs and then moves forward from the corner wall and punch disha patani in the midsection and knock the breath out of her. Nata lee sees that disha patani looks ripe for the picking and with her back still to disha’s front, she reaches backward with her right forearm and crooks it around disha’s neck to implement a snapmare of disha patani’s body to the center of the room. Disha patani’s butt lands hard on the canvas but remains in a sitting position.

Nata lee moves towards disha patani with a brief stop to pick up her bra and Nata lee gets behind disha patani and wraps it around her neck in one of the more punishing chokes of the entire fight. Disha patani moves her hands up to the straps and the fabric to once again try to get her hands between the clothing and her neck but Nata lee has it forcefully against her rival’s throat area and disha patani doesn’t have the strength she had in her hands when she defended her throat from attack in a similar manner earlier in the fight. Nata lee continues to pull the fabric back on itself in a circle of disha patani’s neck and finally gets her wish as disha patani’s body slumps over to the canvas…landing on tits of hers. The only disappointment to Nata lee is that disha is so dehabilitated by the maneuver that she is in no position to give up, as she is unconscious by the choking maneuver and the restriction on her windpipe and lack of breathing. Nata lee lifts up part of disha patani’s upper body using disha patani’s tresses but as she releases the hair, disha patani simply drops back down on her face to the canvas. Nata lee scream I am the winner since disha patani was unable to continue the fight, disha patani became unconscious she couldn't fight and more, Nata lee wanted to bed and rest for 2 hours,2 hours later Nata lee grabbed a glass of water and pours water on disha patani face awaken disha patani up, disha patani wake up and look at Nata lee said please I cannot fight anymore, Nata lee said bitch I'm not going fuck you, Nata lee grabbed disha patani hair pulled her up and took disha patani to the bathroom and throw her to the floor, Nata lee grab disha patani hair pulled her up and slap her in the face and punched disha in the stomach and said you liked this bitch, disha patani cried and said I give up you win please let me go, Nata lee said not yet and put three fingers inside disha patani pussy and start fucking her, in 5 minutes disha patani burst orgasm and collapsed to the floor and became unconscious, Nata lee smile and came out of the bathroom and came in front of the mirror and said I am the hottest woman in the world I win.
Nata lee win
Like Reply