The lovely lust
“Nice place! So refreshing” said Latha, looking at the beautiful landscape spawning over everything in sight.
“You bet!” replied Ravi, walking next to her.
“Thanks for suggesting this place Ravi! It’s like a different world altogether”
“No problem re!” 

Latha has been a friend of Ravi. She and they have known each other for many years. Although a mother, Latha looks at least 10-20 years younger than her actual age. With a great body tone and seductive eyes, she was always one bombshell at college. Ravi is an okayish dude. Though they both have been already married to different people, their interaction has not been impacted by that fact. They remained in touch over a long period of time and interaction between them has always been very friendly and warm.

As their unending conversations and chats went on, one fine day, he said he wanted to meet with her and not surprisingly, after some initial hesitation she agreed for that. As they lived in different cities, they planned to meet at a third city away from their families and spend some quality time with each other. Luckily for them, they both registered for a Saturday cultural event at a city far away from theirs and their families have been too busy to make it to the event. So they thought it would be a good idea to meet up at the event.

So, they decided to fly into the location on a Friday evening so that they could have dinner that evening, spend time at the event on Saturday and go on a city tour on Sunday before returning. They made sure their hotels were close to one another. They exchanged their plans the previous night before they went to bed.

It was a beautiful summer evening as Ravi’s plane landed. He just couldn't wait to meet with his friend. Rushing to the hotel, refreshing himself and getting ready for the meet-up - all seemed to have happened in a jiffy. It was the same with Latha. She landed an hour before Ravi, headed to her hotel and got ready. She opted to wear a nice looking spree that evening and and she knew she looked at her best in a saree. She was very excited to meet with a close friend for the first time in more than 20 years. When Ravi called her as he started walking from his hotel to the nearby restaurant where they planned to meet for dinner., Latha’s heart skipped a beat at the thought of meeting him in person. “Why is this happening to me?” she thought for a moment but the excitement of seeing Ravi subdued that thought in no time.

As she walked into the restaurant she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. As she turned around, she saw Ravi guiding her to the table he already reserved for her. As they settled down in their seats, she tried to detail him inch by inch. He was dressed well, obviously to impress her and he did succeed in that mission. Her heart went into the palpitation mode again involuntarily and she stopped controlling it. She was not in a position to do it either. As she started gaping at him with admiration, Ravi started off with his share of compliments “You look better now than 20 years ago!”. Her blushes didn't escape his piercing eyes. He was so impressed by the way she maintained herself. She thanked him for the compliment as a thought crossed her mind “Why did She ignore him at the college? How did She miss him? How could I?” 

“Nice Indian attire!” Ravi complimented her. “Thanks Ravi”, She knew she was looking hot.

“Good evening folks, her naher is Jamie and She will be your server today, would you like anything to drink?” their thoughts were disturbed by the young lad with a plastic smile. They ordered their food and continued with their generic conversation about themselves, their interests, families etc. She did catch him staring at her bosom and exposed cleavage multiple times but didn't make any attempt to stop it. She was enjoying those stares and was feeling proud too. “You’ve got it, you flaunt it” she told herself.

As their conversation turned over to the books they read recently, which they never talked about over the phone, they both realized they had a common interest in Dan Brown. “She have read everything except Inferno” she remarked.

“Really? She bought the book last week and finished the reading on the flight” he announced.

“Oh, so you have that book with you right now?” “Yes I do, in my room. Would you like to pick it up?”

“Oh no, I don't want to steal your book. I’ll buy”

“It’s an okay read. Not as great as Angels and Demons or even the DaVinci code. You don't want to waste your money on that. As such I finished reading it and I can give it to you”

“Are you sure?” she asked

“Very sure. I won’t need it and I would be glad to have my thing in your hands” he said little flirtatiously, “It’s just that we need to go to her room to fetch it”

Latha has been enjoying his advances. But she made sure her expressions didn't let her feelings out, “Okay, let's see!”

As Jamie served them the main course, She looked at his phone and said “Hey! It’s a call from my wife. A private matter, can I step out for a few minutes?”
“Sure” said Latha, she was waiting for a private moment too.

As Ravi waked out, she called her family and told them she would be busy with friends until it’s late and she would not be able to take any calls from them that evening. Ravi walked in after a few minutes and they continued the conversation over the main course.

“What made you like Brown?” she asked casually
“Well brown is a great color. Chocolates are brown, my favorite animals lions are brown”
“What the heck? I was talking about Dan Brown!” she thought, but didn't interrupt him

He continued “The Indian chicks are brown and brown is supposed to be the sexiest color, especially among the women with lots of curves” staring at her brown saree and indirectly referring to her slightly wheatish brown complexion. She was smart enough not to miss all of that, but then she was liking the way he was flirting with her.

“So you love brown women” she asked him teasingly

“You bet!” came the reply, “Everything looks brown for her today. Everything looks sexy”, he was clearly emboldened by her words

She was amused by that remark and their conversation altered between agreements, disagreements over life, love and philosophy and his flirting continued unabated.

“Boy, you are just impossible!” Latha was amazed at his quick wit and relentless pointers at her beauty.

“Nope, possibilities in life are unlimited. You just need to explore them” he winked at her.

“Okay, you keep exploring them while I pick up the book and walk back to my hotel” she said as they finished their dinner.
“Sure, let’s get going!”
[+] 1 user Likes 1234Bart's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
They walked down to her hotel even as the twilight was giving way to the darkness. All of a sudden she felt Ravi’s hand clasping her waist. She was flabbergasted by this unexpected move of his. While her waist is her weak and sensitive spot, she was very apprehensive about Ravi touching her inappropriately. However, she didn’t want to create a scene out there. So she removed that hand gently and held it in her hand as if it’s an affectionate gesture. But he was quick enough to shift his hand to her shoulder, pretending to indicate the earlier waist move was accidental. She was fine with that until he slowly dropped his hand to the waist again. The way she wiggled when his hand first touched her waist didn't escape his observation.

This time her resistance was less, she was slowly giving in without her knowledge. The very thought of another man touching her induced a combined feeling of fear and anger in her and that itself led to an unexplained excitement. She just held his hand but didn't make an attempt to pull it away. He realized she was okay and dragged her closer to him. It was almost a close embrace and she put her hand around his waist as they continued treading on the sidewalk towards his hotel.
“Nice couple!” remarked an old man sitting on the bench next to the side walk to his wife sitting next to him. “Yes, Yes!” she replied.
Both Latha and Ravi heard that comment, felt little guilty but as one would say, that guilty pleasure would surpass any regular pleasure, they were savoring it.
“How i wish they were correct”, Latha inadvertently let her thought out aloud. That was a pleasant shock for Ravi, simply irresistible. But he remained silent. As they reached the hotel, they found a vacant bench hosting a great view of the surroundings.

“Shall we sit here for sometime? It’s so lovely out here” asked Latha and Ravi immediately agreed. 

They sat in silence, enjoying the beauty go the nature. Latha was striking up some casual conversation but Ravi would only respond with monosyllable answers.

“He is lost in the beauty of the nature” she thought. But she started wondering why he became inactive so suddenly - would it be due to the people around?
“Lets change the place. Too many people over here!” she quipped and Ravi silently nodded his head. “What happened to him?” she thought.
They walked to a secluded spot and seated themselves there. Still no change in Ravi - he looked disconnected and lost. “Why is he not saying anything? Has he lost interest in talking to me? Does he want to stay away?” Latha’s mind got into the X-games mode.

She tried to get little physical and deliberately rubbed her shoulder against his. But no response from Ravi. He has been silent. She got her neck close to him so he could smell her fragrance but in vain. She was surprised by this strange behavior of Ravi.

With no prior indication, Ravi got up and walked away and Latha was flabbergasted. She concluded this was it and he ain’t interested anymore. She felt insulted. With a lot of disappointment, she got up and started walking.
Suddenly she felt somebody holding her from behind - It was Ravi!
He reached out to left shoulder and caressed it with his nose. He dragged his nose all along the shoulder until her neck area. Latha was not in a position to resist. All her fear, anger and guilt vanished in the fresh breeze that was blowing across them. His nose continued exploring her neck and slowly reached out to her ear. She shuddered in excitement and anticipation and he gently kissed her ear before stroking it gently with the tip of his tongue. Before she could let a moan out, he brought his lips down to her neck and planted a deep kiss and he dragged his lips back to the shoulder. Not even waiting for her reaction he repeated the feat on the other shoulder and the ear too.
This was too much for her, “Ravi! Please stop it” she pleaded. But he wouldn't listen to her and she did know it. Deep inside her, she didn't want him to stop. His actions got more intense and he started kissing her vigorously. She was totally turned on and was enjoying every bit of his romance. 

As he continued his act he dragged himself extremely close to her, brought his other hand up to her waist and continued kissing her. After a few moments of that, he reached out to her cheeks and started kissing them. At this moment Latha lost her control. She went straight for his lips and started kissing his lower lip. Ravi responded, kissing her upper lip and they only got apart after a good 5 minute smooch. 

It was then Latha realized where she was. She wanted to end it there, broke the smooch and stood up. Ravi stood up as well and without giving her a chance, held her waist gently.

“Ahh!” she moaned in pleasure, feeling his hand on her waist “Sorry! couldn’t hold back” he quipped, with a naughty smile on his face. It started drizzling lightly as though the skies were showing their grace on them. As they started walking together, the delicate fragrance emerging out of his body was turning her on, “What does he use? Some pheromone-mixed perfume?” she wondered. As they were about to separate after a four minute walk, he asked her - “Would you like to continue walking?” 

“Yes” She said, didn't even think about it “What for?” - Of course she knew the reason 

“Thought we could have some dinner” he muttered. She was smiling inside at his hesitation - She was feeling shy as well - but was very excited - “Sure, why not?” 

“How about in my room?”

“Okay!” They started walking to his hotel.

A moment later, She felt his soft hand on her bare waist again - She thought men’s hands were always rough; may be it was his genes - and it again sent the same shivers all across her body.

Seeing no resistance from her, he put his second hand on her waist too - He was literally holding her. The delicate movement of his fingers on her waist was having a side effect somewhere else - her brain! And She wanted more, the woman in her couldn’t resist it.

The drizzle mellowed down as they walked.

A few minutes passed by as they walked into to his room and they felt like microseconds. She found him sitting next to her on the couch, still probing her waist, but he advanced over the entire circumference. As one hand moved to the back, the other one moved and encountered by belly-button. Every movement of his was gradually turning her on. She was begging inside for more.

Suddenly, She felt his left hand move up and little and reach her lower ribs. She pretended as if She ignored it and continued our trivial chat. Within a few moments his hand reached out to her left breast and starting feeling it over the blouse She was wearing. She was shocked at this
advancement. She got little apprehensive. She wanted to stop him but the desire got the better of her and She remained muted.

I feel something soft” he whispered in her ear.

“I know” She replied “Its all yours, go ahead!” - She couldn't believe She said that!

Thats it! It was a green signal for him - Darkness, privacy and the romance in the air - within no time his right hand cupped her right breast and he started fondling them. This was too much for me. Her breasts being squeezed by her man - too irresistible. All She could say was “Hey! You are provoking me”

“Thats good!” was his response and he didn't even pause for a moment while he did what he did.

She could sense him losing control very fast - She was a bit concerned but what the heck? It’s her man now! The lust overcame all the fears and She decided to play it by the ear. She knew She could stop him any moment She felt uncomfortable.

The fondling and squeezing continued for five or 10 minutes and then She felt his nose on her shoulder. No he was not scratching it against it, he was caressing the shoulder with the nose . He started at end on her right and went all the way to the next and continued it on the other side. She started gasping for breath. She never thought the gentle tough of that nose would give her goosebumps. She learned it for the first time shoulder was a sex organ too. But where did he learn this? She asked him and he would only tell me, “I do read stuff at times!” - He was implementing his learnings on her and he wasn’t doing a bad job. 

With his hands treating her breasts and the nose navigating her shoulder, She was afraid She might explode - and there was a knock on the door. The dinner arrived. The boy arranged the food on the table and left.
It was an unwanted distraction while they were at the peak. They lost focus. Ravi settled on the floor leaning against the bed and She sat next to him. They started having their dinner, chitchatting.

As their chatting continued, She could see him staring at her in dim lights of the room - No, he was actually staring at her chest - The boy got bolder. She realized that the pally of the sari wasn't able to hide the curves - She felt lil proud of herself and She decided to do nothing but watch him. It felt nice teasing him that way. The more he started at me, the more She got aroused and boy, She wanted him to touch them again. She was just waiting for him to make the move, sooner than later.

Once they finished dining, it only took a couple of minutes for him to get back to her, but he ended up surprising her again. Instead of going for her boobs, he moved closer to her face and planted his lips on hers. She was flabbergasted by this unexpected move. She responded by kissing his upper lip and after a few minutes they exchanged positions. The thing lasted for a few minutes and She was totally into the game. 

She was just wondering what his next move would be when he pounced on her like a hungry lion and indulged in the next smooch. This thing was more fierce and he hugged her tight throughout the kiss. Her breasts pressed hard against his chest and She was literally breathless. She didn't know where do derive more pleasure from - the lips or the chest!

He continued with the tight hug and the deep kiss and She became just a follower of his. He was taking a very good lead. She started craving for more again - What more? She didn't know but She was sure he knew, he definitely knew more than She did. She could feel her body temperature rising up a little matching up with his hot breath. She could definitely say he was extremely excited and was in no mood to stop anytime sooner, and She didn’t care - She just wanted more.

They parted after that kiss but the next one came as fast as the previous one did. This time he held her waist with both the hands and started smooching her. Double pleasure and She was not complaining. as She held him for grip he moved away from her lips and started kissing her cheeks, at the same time moving his hands up. After kissing both the cheeks, before She knew it, he held her around the waist with his right arm, moved his left palm to cup her right breast and landed his lips on mine. She leaned backwards, totally leaning on his arm thus sticking her tits out. That got him a bigger thing to hold -
he went wild and started squeezing it harder. She squealed in pleasure and pain but the sound never crossed her mouth that was covered by his.

Right arm around the hips, lips on the lips and left palm over the tits - it was too much for her and She was completely aroused. She could feel some wetness down there and She knew She was losing control - She just didn't want him to know that but well, he would have known it in all possibility.
After kissing her in that position for a couple of minutes, he stood her back up and started working on both breasts with his hands.

“Finally, back in the game” She thought, waiting for the next surprise.
He then started alternating between boob-fondling and hip squeezing and needless to say She was enjoying his act thoroughly. Then with a swift movement he moved his hands to her butt and spanked it. She moaned but wasn’t looking forward to that.

“But well, if it’s giving him pleasure, let him have it”

He drew her closer clasping her butt, pressing his chest against mine. After enjoying the feel of her butt for a monte or so, he pushed her back and pinned her to the wall and moved his hands back to the waist and the chest zones.
As he moved closer She could feel something hard in his pants pushing against her tummy and She instantaneously knew what it was. He was hard, and not surprisingly. She was sure that thing was craving for freedom from his pants. 
[+] 3 users Like 1234Bart's post
Like Reply
It's my first story, folks! Not sure how appealing it would be.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Amazing start. Waiting for update.
[+] 1 user Likes Twilight123's post
Like Reply
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
“I could arouse him”, she felt little proud again, “I could arouse another man!”, yet wondered what more he had in store for her. Everything that happened in the past few moments had been a different experience for her.
A minute or so later, She felt his fingers reaching out to her pallu and he took no time in separating it from her body. Her eyes expanded in surprise (and later he told her that provoked him more, he is a fan of big, sexy eyes and always says her great eyes turn him more than any other body parts) mouth went wide open and he used that opportunity to smooch her again. While he was smooching her, She could feel his hands unhooking her blouse. He ended two hooks and took a step back.

She was as puzzled as to what was happening. Before She could even think any further, he came back right and her and buried his nose in her cleavage. With the nose in her cleavage and the cheeks rubbing against the edges of her boobs, She was having a great time. His hands have been on and off her tits. Two to three minutes later, he removed her blouse and the bra and made her topless. As his left hand started cupping and fondling her naked breasts, his right hand undid her petty coat and within no time, She went from a fully dressed woman to a woman with nothing on her except her panties.

It didn't take much time for him to work her panties out and She stood in front of him stark naked. First time in her life, in front of another man. He started working on her shoulders and the back with his lips. Holding her breasts tight he started kissing her neck and She couldn't help her moan lightly. As he started stroking the edges her ears with his nose and lips She went wild and started kissing him like a maniac. She even bit his lower lip. 

He then started upping the ante. Feeling almost all the body freely, he started dropping his lips down from her lips to the chest area. She was gasping for breath in anticipation. In an unsurprising move he let his lips and the tongue loose on her nipples. That was the kill - her nipples hardened and the moans got little louder but She took enough care not to moan too loud. 

As he got more and more comfortable with her breasts., he started suckling them longer and longer. He was biting them with his lips and licking them with his tongue too. He was alternating between both. He then got behind me, hugged her and started feeling by curves. Her butt was being felt by his thighs, hinds hands were moving all over, from the tits to the vagina and the lips were overpowering her shoulders, neck and the back of the neck. he sometimes went down to the waist to kiss it. He did bite her buttocks gently a couple of times.
After a few moments, She felt weak in her knees and dropped herself to the floor and lied down. Before lying down, She made sure She removed his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans. He continued that act as She lied down and got naked in no time. She could see his erect member, another first in her life. 

“Can I touch it?” She asked “Please” he said “Hold it!”

I held it firmly and started stroking it up and down gently and he was like entering the seventh heaven. It was giving him immense pleasure.

He then positioned himself by her side they got into a hug sidewards. He started kissing every inch of mine covering everything from head to toe. She had a strange feeling when he was kissing her vagina. Obviously it gave her goosebumps allover her body.

He then laid her on the table got on top of her. With his member touching her thigh, She had a strange touch. He went up and down upon her and continued kissing, stroking and sucking her allover and She started feeling went down below. He brought his fingers close to the vaginal lips all of a sudden and started stroking them. That was when She felt it - that great feeling - The feeling that makes women desperate for a dick, the feeling that makes women crave for me, and the feeling that makes women give everything for their men - that great feeling stroked up by him.

Even before She could completely savor the feeling, She felt something entering her. She was aghast - was it .. was it really his ...? She asked him.
He said “Nope” and smiled. She realized it was his finger that got in and it gave her a great feeling too. He started stroking the pussy with that middle finger and it was getting hotter and hotter for me. At one moment, he bent his finger a little and started stroking the inside upper portion. She let out a big moan and started enjoying the act. Did he learn all this from the sex literature he read for years? Wow!

He then asked her to turn around and started entering her with his finger from the backside. This was again a great touch She got weak everywhere. She just wanted that feeling to never leave her.

As his finger started moving faster and faster She started moving her body rhythmically and after six or seven minutes, She felt something giving way at the bottom. She had spasm after spasm after spasm - a strange pleasure with the whole body shuddering. It stayed for may seconds and She finally collapsed to the ground.

“There you go, you have come!’ he said sheepishly. She smiled.

She got up and walked up to the window and started looking out. After a minute or so, she suddenly felt Ravi tightly hugging her from behind. She was caught unawares with this act but loved this shock too. This time he was very aggressive and dint give her a chance. He planted kisses after kisses on her and his hands moved allover her exposed self. As he continued kissing her she started responding with equal fervor. She wanted it and she was enjoying it. In no time she was ready again for the act. 

Suddenly, Ravi stopped whatever he was doing and pulled himself back a little. Latha was left puzzled. As if to answer he question, he said “Come on, lets take a shower!”. She just shrugged and said “Okay!”. Her mind blanked out already.

Ravi then walked into the bathroom for a shower. As he stepped into the tub, he decided against the shower and went for a bath. As he lied down the warm water beneath him started comforting him making him get rid of any sign of tiredness from the flight he just had. As the tub was getting filled, Latha walked in, wrapping a towel around herself. As he invited her to join him, she felt a little shy to let go of the towel. he tried pulling it down but she held it tight. he just let that go and just as she prepared to walk out he pulled the towel off her in a quick action, exposing her naked body. That gave him an instant hard-on and his member was erecting as if it was saluting her hot curves. 34 D breasts and a matching butt with a curvy waist was too much for it to resist. Even before he realized, it, it started staring at its counterpart hidden between Latha’s upper thighs.

Caught unawares by this development, she wiggled a little but he pulled her into the tub by force and she stepped in and fell on him in an attempt to hide her frontal nudity. As his cock got sandwiched between them, it was caressing her navel and its very touch started driving her higher. She loved his dick all the time. Moving up, she planned a deep kiss on his cheek and
moved over to his lips. After getting indulged in a smooch that lasted for little less than a couple of minutes, she parted and played with his chest for a minute or so licking his nipples and biting the muscle around. he would lie down under her for a few minutes enjoying her maneuvers.

It was then that she went down on him without a warning and that was a surprise. She knew he didn't like to be blown but in the afterthought he feel she wanted to give him some head desperately. he felt a bit inconvenient at the start as her mouth surrounded by bulge. She skillfully licked the head of the cock and then covered it all with her mouth even as she rolled her tongue over it inside. That's when he started enjoying it and when she started moving her head up and down he started loving it. She held his hands down so that he would obstruct her and continued the blowjob. After a few minutes he set his hands free – not to stop her, but for a different purpose. She was extremely flabbergasted when his right hand spanked her right buttock, really hard – an act that he never committed before. Even before she recovered from that there was one more. She started moaning in pleasure, letting go of his dick but he wouldn't care. The spanks got harder and the left hand joined the act too. It was a totally different experience for her and he could clearly say she was getting aroused with each spank.
[+] 2 users Like 1234Bart's post
Like Reply
Thanks for your encouragement, friends.
Like Reply
After a dozen spanks or so, he slid his right hand between two of them, reaching out to her clit area and started rubbing over there with the thumb. The middle finger was busy caressing the outer vaginal walls. he could definitely say she was in heaven.

He slowly ascended his middle finger into her pussy and went for the G spot. Her half-closed eyes were revealing her inner feelings just too well. After greeting the G spot, his finger stayed there for a while as his index finger joined it. 

With two fingers in, some action was to unfold.

“Oh yes!” she started moaning, “I want more”, even as the two fingers were a bit too much for her to handle. As he started moving the fingers inside in a circular motion alternately, she started feeling the divine pleasure which was very evident through her moans and nail marks on his body. After circling his fingers for more than 3-4 minutes inside her at an increased pace, he changed their motion to pull- push thrusting and started finger-fucking her. She was all welcoming his moves and enjoying the action thoroughly. Her lips joined his for a long deep smooch even as the thrusts continued down below. Her hands were holding him tight within the bathtub. After a couple of minutes or so, her lips got separated from his and she let out a moan “ahhhh” and he could feel the vibes inside her vagina. It was evident that she had her next orgasm at that point of time.

“That was a good one!” she exclaimed, reaching out for a towel, when we got out of the bathtub after a joint shower. “You bet” he responded, sitting down on the bed staring at her everything between the eyes and the thighs. As she finished patting herself dry, he grew little impatient and tried to pull her on to the bed. She said “No” and reached out to her clothes, leaving him slightly confused. And then he realized it! 

She wore the sari back and made herself up a little before coming close to the bed. His dick that lost half the erection due to this distraction was back to its erect best. As he got up from the bed, she pounced on to him and gave him a tight hug. As he held her his right hand reached out to her waist and the left, to her butt giving both a right squeeze. She bit his shoulder in excitement. he placed his lips gently on her left shoulder and dragged them along it to the neck and gave it a gentle kiss. From there he moved over to the other side via her cheeks and lips and repeated the same act. Now it’s time to go for her sensitive spot, he turned her around and went straight for the back of her neck and kissed her there vigorously and she he could feel her breathing heavily. Two hands on her waist and lips on the back of her neck – that position remained for two minutes before the hands decided to move up gradually and take control of the hillocks up there. Squeezing her breasts and on top of her sari and licking her neck and shoulders with his tongue, for sure, continued to arouse her kinky self. She moved her hand back and started taking care of his hard and erect cock even as her hand got sandwiched between his dick and her back with his thighs probing her ass- crack. After a few minutes, he gave her a tight hug from behind while feeling almost all her curves.

A few minutes into this game, he could hold it no longer. Pulled off her pallu , dropped it on the ground and turned her towards him, which gave him a view of her deep cleavage and the semi-transparent blouse without bra was exposing her nipples enough. After kissing her cleavage for a minute, he unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her boobs to the room. Then he let his tongue attack them. It circled over her left breast some 5 or 6 times and went for the nipple landing. All he heard was another big moan from her. After a few moments his tongue switched over to the right breast and repeated the act. After alternating between her boobs some 3 or 4 times, the tongue traveled down to her waist and his teeth gave it a strong bite, invoking a combination of a moan and a scream from her. She definitely wanted more and immediately dropped her petticoat to the ground after untying the knot. Then he got back to her lips, smooching her with his hand reaching out to her pussy and fingering her vigorously. The act of fingering pleases her tremendously, every time and all the time. he even switched between lips, neck, shoulders and boobs with his lips and tongue as he continued to finger her below. 

“Give me more you fucker!” she demanded. Her expletives clearly indicated the level of her arousal and he was enjoying every bit of it. Very soon he took her to bed, made her lie on her back and started kissing her from top to bottom. She wanted more and more and was losing patience.

“Time to go little harder, buddy!” he told himself. “Enough of the soft game!”

“Women do like rough sex and BDSM”, an old advice of a good friend rung in his ears and he decided that this was the best time to go for it.

He then brought-in a fresh towel from the bathroom and tied her hands with it above her head. Used her own blouse to blindfold her and her sari to tie her feet with some room to spread. This was all new to her and she was really high in anticipation. he just hoped it all worked well.

He started off with kissing her at random spots, surprising her all the time and this drove her crazy. Lips, thighs, waist, boobs, clit, ankle, feet, neck – the order was random and she didn't know where he would kiss next. This drove her really wild. Then he took out a quill he had with him and ran it over her neck and the area just above her boobs. The prickly but soft sensation was adding to her pleasure. Then he took it over to her lips and pierced them gently.

“Ouch”, it was a mix of pain and pleasure for her.

Then he took it out and the next spot was her nipple. While he sucked on one nipple he pierced the second one gently with the quill while making sure he didn't press too hard. Pleasure on one nipple and pain on the other with alternating movements, all this was too much for her. Then he started increasing the pressure slowly causing her the pain the leads to the ultimate pleasure. Honestly, he was little nervous as he was doing this for the first time.

“Aaah, Oooh” was all that she could say while she enjoyed every bit of that. After playing around with her body with the pushpin, he made his next move. Got some ice-cubes from the fridge and ran them all-over her. She just cant bear cold things and the pain the ice cubes caused her made her scream and ask him to stop it, but he was in no mood to listen. he then turned her over so that she would lie on her belly and ran the ice cubes over her back and her butt. 

While caressing one buttock with an ice cube, he subjected her other buttock to punishment by spanking it real hard. Ice on one and spank on the other – the pain causing the pleasure. She pleaded with him to stop it but he knew she didn't really mean it and she wanted more. he then tied his belt around her neck, made her sit on the bed, still tied up and blind folded and offered his dick to her mouth. She accepted the punishment and obediently sucked it. Even though he didn't like blowjobs before, in this particular instance, he felt really good for whatever reason he have had to offer.

After a few moments, it was his time to return the favor. he untied her feet and spread her legs. Inserting the index and middle fingers into her pussy, he made random movements with them around her G spot and her moans indicated that he hit his target. Then came the real zing – he took his fingers out and as she wondered what happened and why he took them out he invaded her cunt with his tongue. He forced it in and twirled it inside her, touched and scintillating her vaginal walls. She was so wet that he had to use a paper napkin to clear all the fluid before letting his tongue inside her. As she continued moaning, he got his tongue out and started licking her vagina all over. 

This was totally a new experience for her as her husband always had an aversion to lick her pussy. In a single move he thrusted his tongue deep inside her hole and started feeling the inside of it and the next moment he got it out and started licking her outer walls. He continued doing this alternatively. Her situation was indescribable. She never had this kind of pleasure before and his tongue inside her definitely was giving her that ‘Outside the earth” experience. As his rigor increased her pelvic movements started getting intense and she experienced the intimate pleasure as he swirled his tongue inside her. 
He continued to tongue-fuck her while his fingers pinched her nipples up above. She brought her tied hands down but he held them tight theming one of his hands. He turned her around a couple of times and bit her ass very hard meanwhile. It took a few minutes for her to reach her orgasm yet again!

Then he untied her completely and got her to the position wherein she was lying on her back with spread legs. She was ready for more. He started strong her body gently allover his fingers and massaged her occasionally to give her some relaxing effect. After a few minutes of this activity, he realized that the trailer time was up and it was the time to start the action. She was as hot as molten steel and needed some serious molding.

He then reached out to his pants lying on the floor and took out a condom from one of the pockets. She was shocked. “So, you already planned all this?” she couldn’t believe it.

“No” he replied, “My wife didn’t call me at the dinner table. I walked out to the Walgreen stores next door and bought these. I suspected I wouldn’t be able to control myself and God, I was so right”

He then rolled the condom over his cock and got it ready for the act. She wanted it in so bad. ‘Fuck me!” she yelled, anticipating a great ride!

He got his dick close to her pussy and started rubbing its head against the vaginal walls. She had a moan for each rub up and down and after 10 or 12 rubs he slid his dick in and thrust it deep inside and she let out a big moan with pleasure. he casually looked at the clock and it was 9:20 pm. “Wow the two parts of the foreplay lasted for more than 30 minutes!” he thought – another first for him!

“It’s gonna be a long session he hope!” she said. Our longest session till then was 53 minutes long. Would we be able to beat that? He didn't know yet.
He stayed inside her with gentle movements but she was completely aroused and wanted a great fuck. After 3 or 4 minutes, he stopped his gentle thrusts and bent backwards while holding her tight. By the time he landed on his back, she got on top of him in the cowgirl position. She realized it was the moment for her to please herself. 

She accepted his invitation and started riding his cock. Though she was slow in the beginning, her strokes got rigorous and intense after a couple of minutes and she was immersed in an ocean of carnal pleasure. Hands on his chest, vaginal edges rubbing against his crotch and head of his dick hitting her interiors hard, that's precisely what she needed at the moment. Time passed so fast as she banged him real wild. In ten minutes or so, she reached the peak and stopped her movements at once and held him right. he could feel her release as her pussy muscles convoluted around his dick and her body shuddered a little. Then she offered two more strokes and fell upon him, kissing his neck and pressing her boobs against his chest. he was losing control fast as she had her second orgasm of the session. 

Ravi wasted no time in getting her on to her knees and into the doggie position – her favorite. As he slid his penis into her vagina yet again, she got herself ready for the next ride. Holding her by the waist and giving her deep strokes, he got her horny again and within no time and she started begging him to fuck her more. The pace and the intensity of his strokes increased. Each stroke was evidently giving her immense pleasure and her moans started getting louder. Now and then he gave her more by squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples while fucking her in the doggie style. After 15 minutes or so, her pussy got so wet that he could actually swim in her body juices. he took another paper napkin out and cleaned her pussy dry. As his condom lost its lubrication, it started getting dry. So he took it off and wore a new one with a fresh lubricant. 

This time, he took her to the couch, made her bend and entered her from behind in a standing doggie position. This position allowed him to bang her super hard with alternating soft strokes without ejaculating. As he started humping her with both soft intense strokes alternately – like one soft and one hard followed by another soft and another hard - the room was filled with her moans. Once in a while he themed his hands to spank her hard and also squeeze her buttocks close together so that her pussy opening got even tighter and the muscles there felt the head of his cock throbbing against them. She loved this feeling a lot. he also occasionally rubbed and stroked her clitoris to excite her every more. This intense activity went on for like 10 minutes before he felt her contracting and convoluting vaginal muscles and she had her third orgasm while letting a loud moan out.

She then sat on the couch, spreading her legs as he entered her from the front. This was more like a variant of kneel & sit position and we had the pleasure of being in there for around 5 minutes, before she wanted to get back to the bed. Back on the bed, they got into the spooning position and as she would lay sideward, he would enter her from behind and pound her for 10 minutes, getting her back to the horny state.

“Fuck me harder you bastard!” she begged as he got her into the missionary position and started pounding her. he knew he would be coming pretty soon as he his excitement was peaking. his moans joined hers and as he increased the intensity of his strokes, she reached her climax and came for the fourth time and as he could feel her inner muscle convolutions yet again, he reached his peak and thrust his cock really deep into her one last time and shot his wad into the condom, thereby coming hard. his eyes did not escape the clock that read the time as 10:21 – Sixty one minutes of Sex excluding the foreplay. 

“YES!!!” he thought while lying on her to catch some breath and her satisfied and shining eyes only testified it!

******* The End *********
[+] 2 users Like 1234Bart's post
Like Reply
Excellent writing skills and nice story bro..
Like Reply
(03-01-2021, 06:58 AM)srinivasulu Wrote: Excellent writing skills and nice story bro..

Thanks Bruh. You have awesome stuff.
Like Reply
Awesome. Is that ended as one night/day stand
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply