Adultery Mily seduced to bed
Mily’s hubby was out of job since last few months , thanks to the “Covid” situation. Sitting at home idle , gave rise to his drinking habit and gradually it increased.

And his now drinking habit gave way to his becoming short tempered and also gave way to his daily fighting with his wife and beating up his children for little and no reason.
Things were becoming unbearable at home , for all these things and loan officers banging on his door on daily basis.
Seeing no resort m Mily bhabhi along with Aparna bhabhi approached “Sidharth” for a job for his hubby, they knew well that he was in a position to offer one , even in this current scenario.
Mily in description was a short lady 5ft 2’ but very fair and very pretty. She mostly dressed homely in saree and put on very light make up and minimal ornaments , just some ear top and bangles and sometimes anklet on both the legs.

In fact she needed no make up at all. All the neighbor hood men and boys alike lusted for her. Aparna on the other hand was a tall lady 5ft 6’, but dusky and very sexy. She also wore no make up and dressed simple homely in saree.
That day when they both approached him at his home , He being single was enjoying the drinks while watching a movie on his home theater and was very horny.
As the bell rang twice , he switched off the movie and found the lovely ladies at his door. He almost became rock hard , seeing these beauties at his door without their husbands.
After exchanging pleasentaries, he invited both the ladies inside and closed the door and equired the reason of the visit.
Mily bhabi was sobbing and hardly any words came out of her mouth. Seeing her condition “Aparna” bhabhi stepped in and explained the situation at Mily’s house and requested on her behalf if I can get this hubby a job and pull the family out of the hell situation.
He jumped at the opportunity and all the months of lust for these two ladies came knocking at the door.
Mily was becoming calmer by the moment and was looking at his face pleading, even with tears drying on her face , she looked awesome.
He smiled at both of them and said that he can provide a good , stable job for his husband and that too with a better salary than his last one.
Milli almost jumped in glee and grasped his hands with her milky one and said thank you bhaiya.
Sid smiled again and said , but there is a condition bhahi, Mily looked up in awe , her hands still clutching his.
Sid said calmly , bhabhi your hubby can get this job from coming Monday only and only if you agree to come to my bed tomorrow and when ever I ask you too.
Mily reacted as if she was bitten by a scorpion and snatched her hands back and looked up in his eyes in horror. He added bhabhi the joining letter of your hubby will be there in the bed by tomorrow 3pm, you have just to come and collect it from my bed.
There was a moment of silence as both Mily and Aparna looked at me in awe and horror .
Mily said sorry bhaiya I am married and cant cheat my hubby and my kids and kept nodding her head , still seated in the sofa. She offered to work at his home and clean things and sweep the home.
He replied calmly , the only service he required is from her beautiful and silky body and nothing else. Take the offer or leave it.
They prepared to leave, Sidharth opened the door for them and told Mily “I ll be waiting for you tomorrow with the offer letter at 3pm and wait till 3.30pm , then the letter will be torn and please be in saree and anklet in ur left leg only “
They didn’t reply but just left.
Next day sidharth waited as the clock ticked on to show 3.00pm , there was no sign of anyone of them, then it was 3.15pm and soon it was 3.25pm , when ……

To Be Contd ............ sex
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An angry Mily  knocked impatiently on Sidharth 's door. He'd just retired to his bedroom and started to jerk off. His hair and clothes were disheveled and his erect cock tented his pajamas as he opened the door and let her in. A furious Mily  flew into a rage and berated Sidharth  for having giving such a proposal. But this time, Sidharth  was not at all defensive. While he listened patiently to Mily , he couldn't help thinking how sexy she looked when she was angry.
He remained un moved , his cock was growing harder by the moment, he was eager to undress this beauty and get her in his bed. She was dressed in a yellow saree and black blouse and anklet on her left leg which he discovered later.
"You tell me, what's my fault?. I'm a man after all! I too have the right to satisfy my needs!" Sidharth  spoke bluntly, looking Mily  in the eye. His message was clear.
“please don’t spoil me dada” she pleaded with tear in her eyes. Hands joined she pleaded again.
Sidharth  pulled her in his arms but she sagged, pulling him down on top of her. Both of them were now in his bed room , standing, as he removed the pallu of the saree from her shoulder. She shivered as he unwrapped the saree from her and threw it on the floor. She was now standing in front of him in her black petticoat and black blouse.
Slowly he pulled the strings of her petticoat and it dropped around her ankles , then he diverted his attention to he blouse , he turned her around with her back towards him and unhooked her blouse slowly and peeled it off her shoulder and body and then turned her around again facing him. The blouse met the same fate as her saree on the floor. Then he made her step out of the petticoat ring on the floor.
Her milky body shone as she stood in front of her bare feet and just in her black bra and panty as the lone anklet in her left leg glinted in light. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she submitted to her fate .
Her 34b sized boobs stood erect incased in her bra. Soon enough her bra was in the floor too as he  lay Mily  down on her back on the bed. The scene of her trimmed pussy in front of him made him hard as he himself got undressed and got himself between her milky legs.
Mily made a last attempt of saving herself by pleading again , which fell in deaf ears.
He then sucked and kissed her toes , licked her feet , and kissed and licked her inner thighs, Mily moaned as she raised her legs and he impatiently pulled at her panties, ripping them in the process. knelt between her open thighs and parted the wet pussy lips with his finger and lapped at the juice, with his middle finger deep in her cunt , his tongue dove deep in her pussy and flicked the clit, she was new to this as his lousy hubby never ate her. She was trembling as her silent voice moaned loud . Ahhhhhhh Ohhhhhh.He went on lapping and fingering her hard as her body thrashed around. Her nails dug in the bed mattress as he kept on eating her pussy, soon she gave in as she dug her nails oh his skull and pushed her deeper in her, he smiled at this action as his hands found its way to her boobs feeling and caressing them as he ate her. She wrapped her milky thighs around his head as the lone anklet rubbed on his bare back.
Soon she shuddered and came all over his face. He left her dripping pussy and got up held her legs apart in his hands and positioned his bare cock against her dripping cunt and then rammed home with a mighty shove.

"I'm doing this for my hubby’s sake" Mily  thought. Then all thoughts were driven out of her mind and she gave in to wave after wave of carnal pleasure as Sidharth 's hard cock stretched open her cunt and drove in till it hit her cervix. All of Sidharth 's accumulated frustrations welled up and drove him into a frenzy of hard, mindless fucking. Even Sidharth  couldn't have kept up that pace for long. After five minutes or so, he ejaculated stream after stream of his thick creamy semen inside Mily  and collapsed on top of her.

As for Mily , she'd not really had many bedroom sessions with her hubby after the baby's birth and the few that she had, had been rather tepid. Her hubby seemed to be rather cagey about touching her. Either he didn't find her attractive anymore or thought that too energetic lovemaking might be harmful for her. Anyways, so aroused had she become and such was Sidharth 's vigor and energy that she started orgasming from the moment his hard, thick cock stretched her pussy. She lost count of the number of times she came in those five minutes.

Mily  came to her senses and found herself pinned under Sidharth , his semi-hard cock still buried inside her, as his broad muscular chest crushing her 34b perky boobs under his weight.

She suddenly realized how perilous their situation was. She cheated on her hubby and her term of remaining faithful to her hubby was over. She tried to push Sidharth off but he wasn't done yet. Incredibly, she felt his cock hardening again inside her and he once again resumed his vigorous copulation. She was stunned, her hubby never even when they were married regained so fast.

This time, his strokes were less frenzied, long and deep but no less energetic. She moaned loud as she her nails dug in his back as her milky thighs wrapped around his waist on its own. He licked her ears and bit on her neck and shoulder , marking her with hickies. She moaned louder with each stroke , that invaded her deep , he reached where her husband never reached. Her nails marked his back as he was busy marking her, the lone payal on her left leg rubbed on his bare skin again and again.  He systematically took his pleasure, until he ejaculated again after another hard fucking session. He finally got off of her and Mily  quickly rearranged her clothes.

"I got to go." She said. He nodded.

Next day ,after she received his call, Her heart palpitated and her mouth felt dry as she entered Sidharth 's apartment. Not finding him in the living room, she went inside and saw him sprawled on a chair in the living room, pajamas down and his hard, erect cock throbbing with his heartbeat. Sidharth  reached out and pulled Mily  down on her knees, between his spread legs.

"Look, Mily  Bhabi, how impatiently he's waiting for you!" Sidharth  said as Mily  stared intently at his cock.

She leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his cock. Her pallu slid off and revealed her large breasts swelling out of the big, low cut opening of her blouse. Sidharth  pushed the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. Her reached in, cupped her breasts and eased them out so that they hung out of her blouse. He held her by her hair with one hand and guided her mouth on to his cock, while fondling and squeezing her breasts with the other. Mily  was quite experienced at fellatio. She expertly licked and sucked the large red knob of his cock while her fingers held his shaft and tickled his testicles. After enjoying her attentions for a few minutes, he disengaged. He placed the pillow on the cooking platform, unsoiled side on top. He helped Mily  up and seated her on the pillow. He pushed her sari up to expose her up to the hips and pulled the panties down, managing not to rip them this time. He raised her legs and rested her feet on the platform so that her thighs were splayed out and her pussy split wide open. He stood facing her and fondled her breasts and played with her pussy lips. Her pussy was already wet and soon started drooling as her arousal mounted. Mily  looked on with a small smile on her lips, her hand groping for his cock.

Cont......
Like Reply

"Your pussy is ready too, isn't it?" He asked.

Mili  responded by thrusting her hips up and pulling him toward her, her eyes filled with lust. Sidharth  needed no further prompting. He rubbed his cock on her slit to lubricate it with her juices, lined up with her pussy and eased his cock in. He started fucking her steadily, holding her hips for support, driving his cock in up to the hilt, then withdrawing and plunging in again. Mili  leaned against the wall behind her and kept gazing at Sidharth  through slitted eyes as he took his pleasure. Her pussy became more and more engorged as Sidharth  stimulated it with his hard, thick cock. Mili  started grunting in time with his thrusts as she gave herself in to the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy. In no time, she went over the peak and experienced a hard, wrenching orgasm. Sidharth  was not there yet and continued to fuck her with abandon, grabbing her breasts and slobbering over her open mouth in his frenzy. Finally, he felt his semen pulse through his cock and spurt into Mili 's spasming cunt.

He leaned forward and rested his face against her breasts. Both of them were panting hard and sweating profusely. The tiny kitchen was filled with the combined smell of their sweat and musk. His cock had softened a bit but he still held it buried inside her.

"Wow, Mili  Bhabi! I really had great fun today. Was today's fucking better for you too?" He asked. Mili  nodded.

"You know what happened  today?" He asked, still holding his cock inside her.

It was of course a rhetorical question and he proceeded to give her a detailed account, feeling his own as well as her arousal mount in the process. He then resumed his assault on her sore and stretched pussy until a few minutes later, he ejaculated again.

God! What an animal! Mili  thought dreamily and thanked her lucky stars that she was able to have him. She had been troubled by her conscience since he had taken her yesterday. Cheating on her husband had continued to trouble her, although she knew that her hubby too had a roving eye and he almost certainly had relations with other women during his long business trips. But today's session had been so intense and pleasurable that she finally silenced her conscience with the thought that whatever had happened was fated and she was only experiencing what was in her Karma.

The following week, now she was a slave to sidharth as he satisfied her more than her lousy husband.
He invited her in and showed her the new A/c in the room.
"Look Bhabi, I've rigged up such a nice arrangement to beat the heat, and you want enjoy it! C'mon, relax and enjoy the cool breeze blow over your body." He said.

He let go of her arm and made her stand right in line with the air blowing off the A/c. Mili  closed her eyes and let the breeze dry off her sweat, occasional guilty sobs still wracking her body. Sid  stood close behind, without touching her. He gently nudged her pallu off her shoulders, so that the cool air blew directly on the expanse of her bosom showing through the large neck opening. The blouse had a large, low opening at the back too, through which her well padded shoulder blades were visible. He started massaging and caressing the bare skin of her back. Her sobs slowly subsided and she finally let out a long sigh. She knew then that she was beaten and would never be able to defy him.

His erect cock tented his pajamas and fleetingly brushed Mili 's ass as he moved closer. Mili  moved her ass back a little, once again seeking contact with his cock. He again allowed his cock to brush her and drew back. They continued their little game for a while, their arousal mounting, not making any contact between their bodies except for the fleeting brush of his cock against her ass. He leaned forward and licked the bare expanse of her back, savoring the salty taste of dried sweat. Then he reached around her, unbuttoned her front opening blouse and released the clasp of her bra. He pushed her blouse and bra off her body so that her large, bare, slightly sagging bosom was directly exposed to the cool breeze. Mili 's nipples immediately tightened and her aureole puckered up.

"Bhabi, place your hands over your head." He instructed and she complied, all thoughts of rebellion completely forgotten.

He ran his fingers through her silky armpit , then bent and smelled them, savoring her feminine musk. He rubbed his palms against her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. Mili  moaned under her breath. His hands traveled downwards and caressed her soft belly, soothing the stretch marks left by her pregnancy. He steadied her hips with one hand and deliberately rubbed his swollen cock against her. With his other hand he pulled out her sari and undid the knot of her petticoat. Her sari and petticoat fell and pooled around her feet and soon, her panties followed, rendering her completely naked. His hands now roamed all over her thighs and belly, his fingers occasionally rubbing along her wet slit while his cock ground into her ass from behind. He stepped back a bit and stripped off his kurta and pajamas.

Cont .....
Like Reply

"Would my mistress like to get her cunt fucked from behind today?" He asked, deliberately employing the word "rakhail" (mistress) that she had herself used a short while ago, to emphasize his domination over her.

By that time, Mili  was so aroused, ready and waiting for his cock that it hardly mattered to her whether he took her from the front or behind as long as he quickly got on with it. She grunted her assent. Sid  placed the pillow on the table and made Mili  lean over and rest her shoulders on it, her head cradled in her arms. He nudged her legs apart and Mili  on her part raised her hips as far as she could, positioning herself to receive his cock. Her pussy was wide open now and he could see her juices trickle out. He stood behind her, held her by her hips, lined up and eased his cock in. Her pussy was hot and well lubricated, offering little resistance. He started thrusting in and out of her cunt from behind, slowly increasing the tempo. As his frenzy built up, he leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, hands reaching down and grabbing her breasts. Mili  too abandoned herself to the waves of pleasure washing over her and became oblivious to the grunts escaping her own lips and the creaking and scraping sound of the table as it bore the brunt of Sid 's vigorous thrusts. In a few minutes, Sid  blew his load deep inside Mili , who had already experienced several orgasms during that time. He collapsed against her, resting his head on her sweaty bare back till they both recovered their breath.

"Bhabi, doing you from behind was something else! Did you enjoy it too?" He asked. She nodded. That was another thing he'd never done with Neeru..

"I've never fucked ass before. But one day I'm going to do yours. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" He asked.
Mili  was barely able to keep her mind on his narration.

"Yes, my husband has done me in the ass a couple of times. It was very painful. I didn't like it at all. It's such a dirty act!" Mili  replied, her nose wrinkling in disgust.

"OK Bhabi, I'll not do it if you don't like it. ." He responded.

"Sid  Bhai, please be very gentle.." Mili  pleaded with him. Sid  nodded.

All this time, his cock was buried inside her and had become hard again. He stirred his hips and Mili  felt it move inside her. In response, she clenched her pussy muscles around his cock, and he uttered a grunt of satisfaction. He fucked her from behind for a while and then stopped.

"My puppet, this time I want to cum in your mouth." He said, again intentionally employing the word "kathputli" (puppet).

Without waiting for her response. he straightened up and moved back, his cock pulling out of her cunt with a sucking sound. His thick semen oozed out and trickled down her inner thigh. He sat on a chair and pulled her down so that she knelt between his legs. He opened his thighs wide and presented his wet, shiny cock to her.

"Bhabi, please kiss and lick him..." He leaned back and closed his eyes as he felt her hot breath on his sensitive skin.

Mili  started with his hairy testicles, licking the wrinkled skin and sucking them gently into her mouth one at a time, then moving on to the base of his cock and working her way up, cleaning their combined juices with her tongue. Her hubby had trained her well in fellatio and she knew how to pleasure her man. She had grown to like the smell of a man's crotch and the salty, pungent taste of cum. Besides, Sid  had not only proven to be a skilled, talented and considerate lover, she found herself strongly aroused by the way he effortlessly dominated her and also by the very illicitness of their coupling. She put her heart and soul into pleasuring Sid , pulling the foreskin back and worshiping his hard, erect, arrogant phallus with her lips and tongue, opening her mouth wide and taking his cock in right down her throat, then pulling it out to once again give him a once over with her lips and tongue. She continued to pleasure him this way at a slow, unhurried pace while a relaxed Sid  enjoyed her attentions, his fingers entwined in her hair, eyes feasting on the beautiful, sexy woman, another man's wife, so lovingly service his cock. Every once in a while, they talked.

Mili  pleaded, and then once again engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Mili  sighed, once again sliding his cock down her throat.
Like Reply
Sid  smiled contentedly. He knew that she was speaking the truth. That thought further aroused him. He grasped her head in his hands and proceeded to fuck her mouth, driving his cock down her throat and holding it in till she started to struggle for breath, then pulling out and making her lick and suck his lollipop, then driving it in again, until he finally blew his load in her mouth.

"Bhabi, swallow my cum." He demanded. Mili  did her best but a little bit trickled out of the corner of her mouth. Mili  liked the taste of Sid 's cum.

Mili  sat on Sid 's lap and rested her head against his chest as he leisurely stroked her naked skin and long, loosened tresses.

....................... THE END ........................
Like Reply
Nice. As usual, your another short n hot story.!!
[Image: doggystyle_001.gif] 
I like Mili as a slave Smile Very hottie.!!
[Image: 99py-U5-Ga1kwkmgd-Exs-Ek-P6md-Piz-GKk-J2...X6-AKi.gif]
Like Reply
WWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Like Reply
Very hot story....Very nice...thankyou
Like Reply
It was now a regular feature for “Mily” getting pounded almost every week by the monster cock of Sidharth.

She was actually getting addicted to it , it was huge compared to her husband’s tinny winny. She looked forward to the call from “Sidharth” to visit him.
It was Tuesday evening when her mobile rang , it was from sidharth “You are requested to come tomorrow at 3pm and there are some things you need to do , first wear black nail colours enamels for both your feet and hands and wear the slim anklet on your left leg” and don’t be late “ He said. It was more of an command then request.
She arrived on time ,in fact she rang his door bell at around 2.50pm , 10 minutes before time. He opened the door and found her ravishing in a yellow saree and matching blouse. Juicy deep red lips and shapely black nails and slippers on her feet as she was not comfortable with heels.
He ushered her in quickly , and was about to kiss her , when she told him “I will leave early today , as we don’t have much time , my hubby is returning from office quickly today” She continued “ we have two hours”.
Mily watched as he stepped up to her and slid his arms around her waist. She looked up at him and didn't turn away when his lips touched hers. He pressed her against the wall, kissing her hard. She was conscious of the bulge in his shorts pressing against her stomach. Their tongues rubbed against each other. His hands were squeezing her ass over saree, lustfully. She sighed into his mouth and he squeezed her bum again. Her heart fluttered with excitement.
He slid his hand around to the front of her body between her thighs and rubbed her crotch over her shorts. Bolts of pleasure fired up her body.
"Mmmm..." Mily moaned into his mouth, shivred with pleasure.
Still kissing her, Sidharth squeezed her ass with his other hand.
"Let's go to bedroom". He mumbled, his mouth still against hers. She didn't even hesitate with her response. She knew she could not be alone with him.
"Okay." She breathed, breaking the kiss. He led her across the hall to the bedroom, and he shut the door behind them.
At that same moment, Sidharth took Mily into his arms kissed her hard, sliding his tongue into her mouth passionately. His hands gripped her ass tightly as they pressed their bodies against one another. It was indeed soft -- at that moment he believed it was the nicest ass he had ever felt. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as he backed the helpless girl up to the bed.
Mily fell back on the bed and the big man landed on top of her between her legs. He ground his crotch against her as his lips found hers. Their tongues rubbed against each other as he kissed her with an intense hunger

"Mmmm..." Mily moaned. Her breath was coming in gasps as their passion ramped up. Her bare feet were flat on the bed on either side of him, toenails painted black as commanded, her left ankle had a gold anklet on it, given to her by her husband for her birthday two months earlier. He took her left leg in his hand and sucked her toe.She gasped. She then pushed her tongue against his throat, grinding upwards, urging him on. A minute rolled by, and then two as their kissing echoed in the small bedroom. She found herself grinding upward just as eagerly as he was grinding downward. But then Sidharth suddenly rolled off of her, not breaking the kiss. He cupped her crotch with his hand over her panty as they kissed. She shivered. This drove her insane with desire. She slid her hand down his body, until it felt the huge bulge in his shorts.
And huge, it was. Mily knew it as soon as she felt it and it did nothing to calm her arousal down. Quite possibly, it could be the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It certainly felt that way through his clothing. She was suddenly dying to see it. Her heart pounded with excitement as she gave him a little squeeze. He was rock-hard.
Sidharth couldn't believe that he had this hot Bengali housewife's tongue in his mouth. And her hand was actually on his shorts over his cock -- and squeezing. This evening was already going miles better than expected. He slid his hand under Mily's saree and caressed up her smooth belly. He slid his hand under her bra and felt her naked breast. It was soft, yet the nipple was erect as he squeezed her breast gently. They were breathing heavily into each other's mouth, lips smacking as he felt her nipple in the palm of his hand. He squeezed again and she moaned, her tongue darting further into his mouth. Her hand gave his bulge another squeeze.
He slid his hand back down her body, sliding it across her navel until he reached the top of her peticoat. He undid it, half-expecting some resistance. When she didn't his heart started pounding even harder. He tugged at her petticoat and, still kissing him, she raised her ass off the bed, allowing him to slide her petticoat down her legs. 'Swish!' He would never forget the sound of her petticoat sliding down her legs. He broke the kiss and they were gasping as she pulled first one pretty foot out of her panty, then the other. He tossed them on the floor.
Sidharth slid his hand up her soft thigh, savoring her smooth flesh. His mouth found hers and the kissed again. He squeezed her inner thigh up near the top of her leg briefly, before turning his hand and cupping her crotch over her black panties. He rubbed his fingers up and down, clearly feeling her swollen pussy lips through the thin material. The heat emanating from her was incblackible.
"Mmmmph" she moaned into his mouth. Their lips smacked loudly as he continued rubbing.
Mily gasped. The tingling that centered on her vagina was relentless as she felt his confident fingers rub her labia over her panties. Her hands undid the button of his shorts and pulled down his zipper. As he stroked her aching cunt over her underwear, she reached into his. Her small hand grabbed his thick member. Her pussy flooded when she realized its size. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and it was probably twice as thick as her hubby's. As she stroked from the base of Sidharth's manhood to the top, she could tell that it was incredibly long.it felt new inspite the fact that , he has taken her so many times.
She didn't yet know this, but Sidharth's dick was actually 7 inches long. And at the moment it was fully erect. She gave his penis a squeeze and it was like squeezing a rock. There was no give. Her heart fluttered madly and she felt her vagina give a little spasm. Sidharth began to pull her saree over her shoulder , un buttoned her blouse and threw the same on the floor. She didn't have the strength to stop this yet, even though she knew it would have to end. And soon.
 He kissed her again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. The room echoed with the loud sounds of their kissing. Her hand immediately went back down his shorts and this time she pulled his cock out into the open. She broke the kiss, needing to see it. She looked down. His humongous dick was a sharp contrast to her tiny hand. Another tingle of excitement went through her and she couldn't stop her jaw from dropping,though she was seeing it for the first time
"Oh god!" she murmured, giggling a little. "kitne bade ho aap!"
"Do you want it?" he asked. She just giggled again, stroking him.
"Oh god!" she repeated, panting. Her pussy was buzzing uncontrollably. She had to say no, but she couldn't stop thinking about how a big cock like that would feel inside her. His lips found hers again before she found the strength to say no.
The room was filled with the sounds of their loud kissing and heavy breathing. Mily's small hand stroked his massive penis as he rubbed her over her panties. Her pussy lips were so swollen that he could feel them clearly. And she was soaking wet.
Sidharth kissed down her neck, down her well formed chest, down the slope of her soft breast. Mily was panting as his hand pushed the strap of her bra down her arm. Gradually, her pink areola came into view, her nipple rock hard. She forgot to stroke him, but held his huge rod as he looked at her naked breast. A sight no man was allowed to see, other than her hubby. He gently sucked Mily's hard nipple between his lips, sending a tingle from her breast to her crotch. Her small hand squeezed his fat cock as his tongue snaked out and licked all over her areola and nipple. "Unh!" she gasped, crotch writhing into the air as his tongue flecked over her exposed tit. She felt his hands slide under her back, and she arched it, helpless. He unsnapped her bra, and she felt it slide down her arms and off, freeing both tits for him.
Sidharth now had Mily down to her panties. This pretty trapped Bengali wife. His gaze ran up her body. Her small feet, toenails painted black, her anklet, her shapely legs and thighs. A skimpy pair of black panties hid her treasure. He looked at her belly and her naked breasts, nipples hard as they were exposed to the air.
He kissed her lips again. Mily kissed back passionately and began to stroke his manhood again. Her hand made a tight fist around his rigid, oversized penis and she stroked its entire length as she sent her tongue eagerly into his mouth. He kissed down her neck and his hand squeezed her breasts softly as he kissed towards them. He licked first one nipple, then the other, while she gasped for breath above him.
He squeezed one leg in between hers and she released his cock, opening her legs to allow him in between. She was at the point now where she knew that they had to stop, and she would make him stop, once he touched her bare pussy. He had yet to touch her where she needed to be touched. She could not stop this until he touched her. He got his other leg between hers, still sucking her tits. Sidharth began to kiss down Mily's belly.
She was suddenly filled with dread. He was going to go down on her! She knew that if his tongue touched her naked pussy, she would be his. She wouldn't be able to stop him from sliding his massive cock into her aching hole. Any semblance of strength that she had to remain loyal to her hubby has already fallen away at the touch of Sidharth's tongue. She needed to stop him now.
"Ohhh..." she sighed, all the protest she could muster. Her legs opened wider as his tongue lightly licked the inside of her belly button. He kissed down to the top of her panties.
Sidharth sucked the flesh at the bottom of her stomach. He breathed her in deeply. Her scent was strong - he could clearly smell her desire. His hands slid under her ass, into her panties, grabbing her bare ass cheeks as he kissed the top of her panties. He kissed over her thighs, towards the middle. He kissed the top of her beautiful inner thigh, where it met her panties. The scent of her pussy was stronger than ever now and he enjoyed it. He kissed her panties right over her swollen pussy lips.
"Oh gawd!" she whispered. He sucked her panties into his mouth, taking her pussy lips with them, sucking them gently. "Ohhhhhh" she gasped. He sucked her petals along with her panties, holding them for a moment. Her flavor was ingrained in the material and he loved her taste. He released her and gave her another kiss there. Just then, he watched as her hand slid down over her stomach. Sidharth stopped kissing her crotch, watching her hand slide between her thighs to the side of her panties. The hand was trembling a little. She was clearly very nervous. Using two fingers, Mily slowly slid the crotch of her black panties to one side, gradually exposing the most beautiful pussy that Sidharth had ever seen. Her swollen pink pussy lips were pressed tightly together, framed by curls of black pubic hair. His cock twitched. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating, and he brought his face closer. His tongue snaked out and slowly licked from the bottom of Mily's lovely cunt lips all the way up to the top, tasting her. He lapped gently across her tiny clit. She bucked.
"Ohhhhh !" she moaned, writhing her crotch in his face. He squeezed her cushy ass cheeks and slid his tongue in between the lips of her vagina, tasting her delicious nectar. He sucked her tasty lips into his mouth and held them there, pulling them outward. They stretched out pretty far before slipping from his mouth. She moaned softly. He then slowly licked up to her clit, teasing across it quickly. Mily was writhing faster and faster, rubbing her pussy against his face as he ate her out. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. Mily reached down in a panic and grabbed them, holding them firm. Her panties were halfway down her bush. He could see the top half of her rectangle above the black material.
"Dada please use a condom?" She requested, panting. She was giving in to the fact that she was going to get fucked.
"No. I never used one , especially for a beauty like you" He said. Her heart dropped.
 Mily let go of her panties and raised her ass. Sidharth slid her panties down off her ass, exposing the gorgeous rectangle of her bush. He slid them down her legs and she pulled her pretty feet out of them. He dropped them on the floor with the rest of her clothes. He knelt between her legs and Mily opened them wider for him, giving him her pussy. Her feet were flat on the bed; her thighs were flawless on each side of her treasure - a mound of neatly-trimmed pubic hair which framed the swollen lips of her juicy pussy.
He slid his hands back under her ass and as he approached her could again smell her wonderful scent. He softly kissed her naked cunt lips and she gasped. He kissed her again, right in the center. Tongue darting out, he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top and she let out a long moan. He started licking up her slit faster and she writhed up and down.
Sidharth's face was buried between Mily's open thighs, lapping at her delicious cunt. She had her eyes closed, moaning and loving every second of it as she writhed upward into his face. He jammed his tongue far inside her pussy and her potent flavor surrounded him. He drank her nectar hungrily, moaning as he rubbed his face between her legs. He hungrily sucked on her petals again and again.
'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises echoed through the room as he sucked her again and again. Pausing, he stablack at her glistening slit. Tongue darting out, he slowly licked up to her clitoris again. He sucked it into his mouth and suddenly lapped at it mercilessly.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned loudly, writhing her crotch in his face. Her cries were getting higher in pitch as she planted her feet on the bed. She was bucking up into his face as he tongued her relentlessly. Still licking her, Sidharth pushed down his shorts and underwear, kicking them off and completely freeing his fat, seven-inch dick.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Mily bucked harder against his face. Sidharth didn't want her to cum. He wanted to fuck her, and didn't know if she'd let him if she had an orgasm already. So he stopped.
Mily was panting, chest heaving as he kissed up her belly. He kissed up the underside of her breast and then briefly sucked her nipple into his mouth. 'Pop!' Then he continued kissing up her naked body. Her legs opened even wider, subconsciously. She watched his huge pole wobble back and forth as he crawled up the bed.
Sidharth pressed the fat head of his penis against Mily's swollen pussy lips and began to run it up and down her entire slit. He could feel her heat on the tip of his cock as he circled it around her entrance. No penis besides her hubby had touched that spot in over two years.
"We can't," she gasped, "Please use a condom" She begged, as if she had no say in the matter if he wanted to put it in her.
Sidharth laid on top of her, his lips finding hers. They kissed passionately, loudly. The sounds of their kissing echoed throughout the room as they ground against each other.
"Mmmm..." she moaned, her tongue teasing against his. They were gasping into each other's mouths as their naked genitals rubbed against one another. His tongue was far inside her mouth and her tongue was far inside his as his shaft pressed hard against her slit and rubbed up and down along it. The heat emanating from her naked pussy was intense, and he writhed further downward in hopes that the tip would slip inside.
Mily moaned again. She found herself secretly hoping he would just shove himself into her, filling her needs. Her heart was beating madly, she was writhing her crotch up against him, daring his cock to pierce her. Their kissing grew sloppy...more frantic. She writhed higher and felt his hardness drag downward. But she didn't reach the top.
Sidharth broke the kiss and again grabbed his mighty dick. The two of them were panting as they looked at each other. He touched her pussy with the top of his dick and the heat there was astounding. He ran the mushroom head up and down her wet slit. He could hear her moist petals as he rubbed up and down them.
His thick cock went up...and then down, pausing at her entrance.
She was gasping for breath. "Oh ...I want to. But...please!" she managed. But her legs were open wide and his oversized dick was poised at her entrance. He looked at the desire in her eyes and he kissed her again. It was a deep kiss, and she eagerly sent her tongue into his mouth, her arms went around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. She breathed heavily into his mouth as they again ground against each other. Their lips were smacking loudly as their passion rose to a crescendo. Mily's pussy was tingling more than ever, buzzing with desire, and needing something, anything inside it. There was a naked man on top of her naked body - all she had to do was ask.
She wondered if he'd at least stick his finger in there, or go down on her again. Then she thought of the massive size of his penis and how beautiful it was when he was fully erect. A wave of pleasure and desire shot through her at that thought. Her heart was rapid. She broke the kiss.
"Put it in." She breathed, unable to stop the words.
"Really?" he asked. There was no turning back now.
"Yes, put it in me." Mily repeated. He lifted up and grabbed his huge member, and for the third time ran it down her needy cunt lips to her entrance. The heat emanating from her pussy was intense as her entrance gripped the very tip of his cock. Sidharth pushed forward and the pink petals of Mily's vagina parted for the head of his penis as he squeezed inside.
"Ohhhhh." she moaned, eyes closed as her pussy lips engulfed the mushroom head of his cock. The temperature of her pussy was intense. She was incredibly hot, wrapped tightly around the top of his member. He pushed further, and half of his penis slid easily into her tight wet warmth.
"Ohhhhhhh!" Mily moaned again, eyebrows raised, face wincing. She looked down and saw half of his cock had disappeared inside her hairy mound. A big cock. He pulled out a bit, causing her to gasp. Then Sidharth pushed forward and his entire penis slid inside Mily's hungry vagina.
"Ohhhh ohhh!" she moaned, wincing even more. "Bahut bada hai!" His dick was sheathed inside her warm, accommodating cunt. He was pressed tightly against her, relishing the warmth, the wetness, around his organ. He kissed her, and Mily wrapped her arms around his neck, thrusting her tongue far inside his mouth, kissing him eagerly, gasping for breath as the biggest cock she'd ever had was far inside her. She wrapped her short legs around his waist and squeezed him tightly, holding him deep within her.
He began to slide in and out of her tunnel, to her delight. His long cock sliding in and out of her tightness with long strokes. Mily's tiny feet flailed helplessly in the air above his thrusting ass as he filled her with his cock repeatedly. They waved back and forth each time he entered her. He was bouncing her ass off the bed, which increased the velocity.
"Oh! Unh! Ohhhh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were loud, she was almost at orgasm. Sidharth fucked her mercilessly, jamming her tiny body full of his big dick again and again.
She came quickly and she came hard, moaning. Her pussy pulsated, clutching at him. Mily couldn't breathe; her heart was pounding as her intense orgasm overcame her. Her moans had stopped, she was shaking beneath him. She gasped for breath as she continued to get fucked. Her orgasm subsided enough to allow her to breathe again, and she moaned loudly.
Mily cheating on her hubby this time willingly. The muffled moans immediately became louder, as was the squeaking of the bed. Mily's naked white body writhing underneath Sidharth's. Her legs were in the air, her bare feet waving back and forth. Her anklet glinted in the bedroom light. His ass was clenching and unclenching between Mily's open legs as he thrust hard into her.
"Oh! Unh! Ohhh! Ohhh...!" she moaned excitedly..
Mily's heart was pounding furiously as Sidharth's groin relentlessly smacked against her defenseless labia. Each impact sent bolts of pleasure up and down her body. His long, unbending manhood poked deeper inside her vagina than anything had ever gone. Another orgasm hurtled towards her as her cries became higher in pitch.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She wailed, keeper her legs open wide for him. Something snapped deep inside her. She came again just as hard. Her cunt started convulsing uncontrollably. "UNNNGH!" she cried, straining. Her legs were stretched straight up in the air, toes pointing to the ceiling as her pussy clutched at Sidharth's pistoning cock. She shuddered, thrashing underneath him as he showed no mercy, pounding her into the bed.
"UNNNGH!" Mily cried out again, wincing. Her legs fell down around him but just bounced off him helplessly.
Like Reply
Sidharth fucked her for a few more minutes as hard as he could, ramming his unbending organ into her welcoming treasure relentlessly. His rigid organ was completely swollen and hypersensitive, vividly feeling her tightness glide up and down his entire length. Coaxing him. Finally, he could control himself no longer. He jackhammered in and out of her wet pussy for another minute, letting his orgasm build. And build. And build.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Mily's high-pitched whining started up again and her legs spread outward, urging him onward. But he slid his long penis deep inside her, holding it there. Grinding. His lips found hers and they kissed, hungrily. Then he released. His cock began to pulsate.
Long streams of cum fired deep into Mily's vagina.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, eyes closed. She could feel his manhood inside her, jerking violently. Load after load of hot cum shot into her fertile womb as they kissed sloppily. It was the first new load of cum she's received in over two years. Sidharth's dick spasmed again and again, flinging wad after wad of hot semen into aching cunt. Moaning, she rubbed her pussy up against his groin, milking him of more sperm.
He kissed her tenderly as he collapsed on her. They were panting hard as his manhood slowly grew soft inside her. One last drop of cum leaked out and fell inside her. He stayed there for a good ten minutes, enjoying his member being inside this married woman. Mily! He had just fucked Mily, his fantasy! It took a long time and a lot of effort, but so worth it. He kissed her cheek.

Sidharth finally slipped his soft penis out of Mily's full vagina and laid beside her. They laid together for a few minutes as guilt set in. Then Mily got up and slid her panties back on. She could feel him leaking out of her, which was weird - he must of shot a lot in there.
Sidharth watched her pussy disappear as she pulled her panties up. He watched her turn around, bend over and pick up her saree , blouse and bra. The triangle of her panties made her creamy white ass that much more beautiful..
She felt so guilty! She let Sidharth inside her. And what was worse, he ejaculated while in her.she struggled with her guilt,
When Mily got home after the awesome fuck, she was a little late. She picked up groceries, but the reality was that she wanted to delay seeing her hubby. The guilt was eating her up inside.
That night she made love with her hubby, he felt so loose in her . And as he licked her pussy, Mily said nothing about how another man's cum was in there..
Like Reply
Verynice
Like Reply
Great story...
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
He looked at her, holding her gaze. She didn't look away. Good. He leaned forward, placing a hand on her cheek. His lips pressed against hers softly.

Their lips smacked loudly, and he kissed her again. This time he sucked her upper lip a little, giving her little kisses. Thrills shot up and down her body as this giant of a man hovered over her and kissed her softly. She could feel tingles in her pussy begin to grow. She broke the kiss.
"I have a HUBBY." She stated. He could tell that she was out of breath a little. He was satisfied that there was at least SOME interest.
"Yeah, but he's far away." Sidharth returned.
"I know, but we can't." She replied. He knew he shouldn't push the matter, but he had to at least try and buy some more time.
"Well," he began, "can I at least come in and grab a bottle of water?"
"Yeah, sure!" She said, smiling. She had a beautiful smile. She turned and slipped her card in the lock. As she did so, she bent over just a little bit. His eyes again locked onto that amazing ass of hers. The two of them entered and she slipped her bare feet out of her heels, and he slipped his out of his sandals.
She went to the little fridge and again she bent over as she reached in to get the water. He was standing right behind her when she turned around. He took the water from her hands and opened it, taking a drink. He offered it to her. Mily raised it to her lips and took a drink herself. He stared longingly at her mouth. The way her sexy lips wrapped around the top of that bottle was enough to make him want her more than ever.
When she took the bottle from her lips, she offered it back to him. He took it from her and set it on the table, eyes locked on hers. The big man stepped up to her and she did not back away. He placed his hands on the warm skin of her naked sides, his big hands practically wrapping around her slender waist. He pressed his lips against hers, this time a little harder than before. She hesitantly kissed back, pussy buzzing like crazy. Their lips smacked loudly, and he ran his tongue along her lips as he kissed her. Mily opened her mouth a little, allowing this bengali man's tongue to slip inside. She sighed into his mouth as she felt his strong hands slide around her back. He pressed his mouth harder against her, turning her on all the more.
Sidharth slid his hands down her small body, and for the first time, held that amazing ass over her tight pants. He pulled her against him, and when she felt hardness pressing against her stomach her pussy flooded. His giant hands held an ass cheek each, and he squeezed them lustfully. Her inhibitions slipped a little, and she sent her tongue into his mouth. She was breathing laboriously, as their tongues danced against one another. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of their heavy breathing, and the sounds of their lips smacking against each other as they kissed passionately.
He broke the kiss, squeezing her ass tightly as he kissed down her cheek to her neck. She could feel his soft lips pressing against her neck, over and over. He could hear her breath in his ear as he kissed all over the exposed skin. He was such a big man, that when he hovered over the small woman like this, she couldn't be seen if one were to stand behind him. He pulled away, releasing her bum. He took her tiny hand in his and began to lead towards the bed. It was the bed at the far side of the room – coincidentally it was hers.
This was the time where she needed to stop things. Saying one word or not saying one word would change the way her entire vacation went. Unwittingly, she was at a fork in the road, and speaking one word would determine which path she would take. . The word was "no" – and Mily did not say it.
She didn't want to sleep with this man. Or, rather, she did want to sleep with him – he was, by all appearances – everything that she had fantasized about. But she loved her hubby, and did not want anyone else. All the same, she did not utter the word "no", and from that point forward, her body would not let her heart have a say. She allowed herself to be led to her bed, and she sat down on the edge. Angelo sat down beside her, placing a hand on her thigh. Tingles shot up her body, and when he leaned forward for a kiss, she was all too happy to oblige. As he slipped his tongue into her mouth, she felt his hand on her exposed belly.
The touch of his skin on hers sent bolts of desire up her body, originating from between her thighs. Another sigh escaped her mouth and into his. She brought her arms up around his neck, sending her tongue back into his mouth.
Sid gently eased Mily onto the bed on her back, his lips never leaving hers. She didn't know how far she would let this go – she knew she would not let this guy fuck her – but she did not know where she would stop it. She was really enjoying this, and couldn't bring herself to stop anything quite yet. He slowly caressed his hand up her warm stomach. Just before they could reach her breasts, her hand grabbed his, stopping him. She did not break the kiss, but she would not let his hand go any further up her body. It was not just because she didn't want this to go too far, it was also because her breasts were small, and she was a little embarrassed about them. Her bra came with a bit of padding, and certainly exaggerated their size somewhat. Sid kissed her harder, sliding his hand back down her body and around to her ass. He squeezed her cheek lustfully over her pants.
He slowly brought his hand back around to the front of her body, this time gently caressing her thigh up and down. He never once came within a few inches of her crotch – if she stopped him at her tits, she would certainly stop him at her crotch! He had to keep this going, and so he settled for just teasing her for now. His fingers trailed towards the inner part of Mily's thigh. She could tell that her panties were only becoming wetter. When would she stop this?
He leaned over top of her now, kissing her even harder. His fingers were now caressing further and further up the inside of her thigh, and she found her legs parting a little for him, almost by instinct. His fingers now came within an inch of her treasure, and her heart began to pound even faster. Her left hand caressed his right arm. Her tiny fair hand could not even wrap a quarter of the way around his muscular arm. This turned her on all the more. She slid her hand up his sleeve, caressing his bicep. Before she knew it, his hand was on her crotch, touching her over her pants.
"Mmmmph…" she moaned into his mouth. His fingers were touching her pussy ever so gently, and the fact that it was over her pants made the touch that much softer. Her tongue went wild in his mouth, her hand squeezing his big bicep tightly. He would not increase the pressure of his touch, and she found herself lifting her ass off the bed slightly, pressing her crotch upward against his hand.
He rubbed her a little harder, and she broke the kiss.
"Ohhh…" she sighed as he kissed at her mouth, lips smacking loudly. Her hand released his arm as again she kissed back. Her hand caressed down his chest and slid up his tight shirt. She could feel the six-pack of his abs as her hand slid up his smooth skin. Her cunt was tingling like crazy as she felt the hard muscles of his chest.
So lost in the feeling was she that she didn't
realize that he was undoing the button of her pants until she felt them loosen. By then, he was already pulling down her zipper. Her hand lay still on his smooth chest - she forgot to move it. Their tongues rubbed against one another as he slid his hand into her panties.
He could tell that she shaved her pussy, as all he could feel was her skin as he reached down between her thighs. Sid's fingers found the sopping wet lips of Mily's pussy, and she moaned again into his mouth. Bolts of electricity shot up her body when he touched her.
He slowly ran a finger up and down the lips of the beautiful woman's vagina, and she squirmed beneath him. Each time his finger reached her entrance; she was dying for him to slip it inside her body. Each time, however, he ran his finger back up her slit, nudging her clit. It was driving her crazy. She couldn't remember ever being so horny!
Suddenly, he broke the kiss, pulling his hand out of her pants. Mily opened her eyes, wondering why he stopped. Her chest was heaving, and her pussy was tingling. Angelo slid his shirt up his body and over his head, throwing it on the floor and revealing his perfectly tanned and toned chest and abs. Her pussy surged with desire at the sight. This man was perfect! She stared longingly at his naked upper body as he grabbed onto the sides of her pants. He tugged downward, and she couldn't bring herself to resist as he pulled her pants quickly down to her knees, revealing her silky red thong. He yanked them down to her ankles, and she pulled her milky feet out one by one. She was now wearing only a tiny little top, a bra, and the skimpiest pair of panties there ever was. Most of her body was exposed to a man that she met mere hours ago!
Sid covered her mouth with his, kissing her roughly as he reached underneath her body and grabbed her naked ass cheek. He could feel where the string of her thong led to the crack of her ass as he squeezed the soft cheek. His hand caressed up and down the back of her exposed thigh, squeezing her bum each time his hand touched it. He was a little surprised at how far into his mouth she shot her tongue.
This was working out better than he could have hoped! He slid his hand into the side of her panties in the back, caressing her entire naked ass as the skimpy string of her red panties stretched over him. He slowly ran the tips of his fingers down the crack of her ass, reaching underneath it. When he felt hot moisture, he knew he found her treasure. She stiffened beneath him as his digits trailed along her sensitive slit. All he did was caress the entrance to her needy pussy, never penetrating her. She kissed him more urgently, clearly wanting more.
Mily ran her brown hand down his tanned chest, continuing downward until she was clutching the outline of his hard cock through his jeans. Even through his pants, she could tell that this man was very well hung. He was on his side, facing her, and she rolled onto her side to face him, swinging a sexy leg onto his. Her leg was bent at the knee – she was opening herself up wider for him. Her pussy was soaking wet, and his fingers were covered with her flowing juices as he ran them around the bottom of her ass and pussy.
The more turned on she got, the more she needed to feel his hard penis in her hand. Finally, she could take no more. Her nimble, but inexperienced fingers opened his button and slowly pulled down his zipper. Her hand eagerly reached into his boxer shorts and what she found in there sent bolts of desire through her pussy. Her small hand has never wrapped around such a humongous cock! She was caught off guard by just how thick he was, she was again caught off guard – this time by his length!
Just when she needed it most, he dipped the tip of a finger just inside her hungry vagina.
"Mmmmph…" she moaned into his mouth, her hand squeezing his manhood as bolts of pleasure shot through her. She wanted this man badly. There was no doubt about it. She wanted to taste this man's skin as she kissed all over his sexy, strong chest. She wanted to see how big his penis really was, and when she saw it, she knew that she would want to taste it as well. A blowjob – that was it. She wanted to give him one, and in so doing, perhaps it will give her time to regain control of herself. How far would she let this go?
She broke the kiss, panting as she looked at him with her gorgeous eyes. He watched her look down at his chest, and then bend towards it.
She kissed the tanned skin of his smooth chest softly. He rolled onto his back, watching this bengali married woman slowly kiss towards his nipple. The whole time, her small hand was stroking his giant cock half in and half out of his boxers. He watched her pink tongue dart out of her mouth and lightly lick his little nipple. She sucked it inside, briefly. Mily slowly kissed down his stomach, kissing and licking each muscle in his six-pack. She has never seen one quite like this!
She stopped, as she got closer to his crotch. She sat up, her hands grabbing his pants and boxers. She pulled downward, and he raised his ass up off the bed, allowing her to pull his pants and underwear down his legs, setting free his giant cock. She stared at, entranced as he pulled his feet out of his clothes and became completely naked for her.
"Oh my God!" She exclaimed.
"What?" He asked, smiling inwardly as he knew what she meant.
"Your dick is so big!" Mily exclaimed. She had never seen one that big before. Sid had nothing to say to that – he got that a lot.
Mily wrapped her fingers around his monster organ. Still lying on her side, she bent towards it. As she held his cock straight up in the air, he swept her long hair over to the other side of her head so that he could see what she did next. He watched her pink tongue stick out of her mouth and softly lick the side of his manhood. She ran her tongue around the mushroom head of his fat penis. She was in awe, almost reverently licking around his member – as if it was something that was to be worshipped, but not touched. He watched her tongue lick across the top, running over the tiny hole as her small hand held him straight up in the air. He raised his hips off the bed a little, urging her to take him into her mouth.
Like Reply
Taking the hint, Mily opened her mouth and slowly eased her lips around the head of his penis. She slowly eased more of him into her mouth, her lips sliding a couple of inches down his rock hard organ. She slowly pulled him out of her mouth with a ‘pop', and kissed the tip. She slipped him back inside, squeezing the base of his cock as her mouth again slid down his pole. He had a clear view of her red lips sliding up and down his black cock – he was fucking her beautiful face!

‘Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her mouth was gliding up and down his pole slowly, but she was sucking on him really hard. He could tell that she has not had a whole lot of experience doing this, but it felt incredible nonetheless. He slid his hand down her back to the bottom of her shirt. Reaching further down, he was able to place a big hand on her smooth ass cheek. He squeezed her soft cheek as he subtly writhed his crotch up into her face.
Using his other hand, he reached underneath her chin and gently lifted her face. His dick slipped out of her mouth with another ‘pop', and she looked up at him. Using his hand, he gently urged her up towards him, and she obliged, crawling back up the bed to him. Her searching lips quickly found his, and he was caught off guard with how aggressively the normally passive woman was kissing him. Her tongue eagerly darted into his mouth, and her mouth was pressed hard against his.
Sidharth kissed her back just as hard, rolling her onto her back in the process. He squeezed a muscular leg in between hers. Mily found herself opening her sexy legs for him, squeezing a leg underneath his until he was able to get on top of her. Their lips were smacking loudly, and the sounds of their heavy breathing filled the room. The only thing that was between this man's giant penis and her needy vagina was the tiniest, wettest bit of fabric that made up her panties. Her tiny, milky white feet caressed his tanned, muscular calves, and her hands were running up and down his sides. Their tongues were rubbing against one another, as he began to writhe against her. So tiny and thin were her panties that she could clearly feel the length of his manhood as it ran up and down against her. He ground against her even harder, and she writhed her ass up off the bed equally as hard. Mily's pussy was so wet that the crotch of her panties were sliding from one side to the other – at times the swollen lips of her vagina were touching the hot shaft of his penis unhindered as they ground against one another. Images of that monster cock and how it would feel in her cunt again began to creep into the married woman's mind. That image did nothing to help her regain her composure. She was not habituated in cheating her hubby again and again.
Sidharth broke the kiss, still rubbing the length of his cock against her thinly covered vagina as his lips kissed down her cheek and neck. He softly nipped at her earlobe, and his kisses continued back down her neck. He could feel her heavy breathing on the top of his head as he kissed down to where her boobs was hidden by her little top. He stopped writhing for a moment, and using both hands he pushed up both her top and her bra, instantly exposing her lovely, beautiful breasts. Her black areolas encircled big nipples, and he was quick to bend and suck one into his mouth.
"Ohhhh…" she sighed, as the sensation in her breast shot down to her crotch. His big, tanned hand was squeezing her one milky breast as his mouth sucked on the nipple of her other one. He released her hard nipple and began to kiss down her smooth stomach. Tingles shot up her body from her pussy as she realized what direction he was heading. She also felt a wave of fear.
They shouldn't be doing this! Also – she was incredibly wet down there, and that embarrassed her. She did, after all, have limited experience with this.
He kissed over her belly button, and then kissed the top of her black panties. He was about to put his mouth over the crotch of her panties when she placed her hand overtop of it, blocking his access.
"No – don't do that." She breathed. "It's too wet down there." He smiled, kissing her pretty, well-manicured hand. He grabbed her hand and gently moved it out of the way, but she placed her other hand over her crotch. His smile grew, and he grabbed that hand and moved that out of the way.
"I'm serious!" She protested. "I'm really wet – you don't want to do that." He smiled, patiently. She was too inexperienced to realize that the wetter she was, the better he liked it, her hubby never did that. He placed his mouth over her panties over her crotch quickly before she could squirm a hand loose. He sucked her sopping wet panties, as well as some of her pussy, into his mouth.
Bolts of electricity shot through her body, and she gasped, stopping her struggles. His mouth released her panties, and his hands released her hands. He placed a finger at the side of her panties and slowly eased them to one side, exposing the swollen dark brown lips of her pussy. He kissed them, and they quivered at his touch.
"Ohhh…" she sighed again, opening her legs a little wider and raising her tiny feet in the air on either side of his head and clamped them . He sucked her sensitive lips into his mouth, pulling them outward from her body. He ran his tongue up and down them rapidly. Mily closed her eyes and placed her bare feet on his shoulders, lost in the feeling. He tasted her flowing pussy juice, lapping at the lips that he held in his mouth.
He released them slowly, gradually allowing them to fall from his mouth and back into her body.
He grabbed her thong with both hands, pulling
them downward roughly. He got them down a few inches, just barely exposing her entire bald pussy. She grabbed for her panties, holding them tightly.
"Do you have a condom?" She asked, panting, looking down at him with her gorgeous dark eyes.
"No." He said, honestly. His condoms were back in his room – he didn't like using them, and felt he could nail this goddess without one at her house. Still, he should have lied and said he had one!
"I can't have sex with again without it?" She said seriously.
"No problem." Sidharth replied. He pulled on her panties again, and her fingers released their hold on them. He slid them down her smooth, sexy legs. Mily pulled first one small foot out of them, and then the other. He dropped the dainty things on the floor as he watched this supermodel open her legs wide for him and present to him her pussy. She was now completely naked from the waste down, and her legs were spread wide, bent at the knees, offering herself to him. Her cunt was buzzing like crazy, and she was dying to have him lick her again. She was no longer thinking straight – if she even was before!
Sidharth lay back down on the bed and buried his face between her thighs, sliding his hands under her soft ass. He squeezed her cheeks as he drove his tongue between the folds of her treasure. Now he could really taste her – the flavor was very strong.
"Unh!" She groaned, placing her feet back on his shoulders. As he licked along the roof of her pussy, she began to writhe into his face, her toes were wiggling on his shoulders as she lost more and more control. He pulled his tongue out of her twat and wiggled it quickly against her clitoris.
"Ohhh!" She gasped. Sometimes when she was really turned on, she talked dirty when her pussy was being eaten out. The closer she came to orgasm, the more she talked. Her feet were pulling his head further between her thighs as his tongue danced against her little button.
"Ohhhh yes…Chut chato meri (eat my pussy)…" she breathed. She was rubbing her wet crotch all over his chin, mouth, and nose. "Eat it!" She cried, face wincing. Her words shocked him – this innocent woman was not so innocent! He sucked her clit into his mouth, holding it there.
"Eat it! Ohhhhh…eat my pussy! Ohhhh…lick it! Eat it! Ohhhhh yeah!" She moaned. She was bucking against his face even more violently. She could feel an orgasm building within her. Sidharth could not let her cum. He had to fuck her again! He pulled back, staring at her puckered lips. He kissed them and they quivered. She gasped, shuddering. He smiled up at her, kissing her pussy again, getting the same reaction. Her feet had fallen off of his shoulders, and he grabbed one, bringing it to his mouth. He kissed it, suck on to her toe, and she opened her eyes and looked down at him. She needed him to finish!
Sidharth crawled up the bed between her legs, kissing her belly briefly on the way up. Her top had slid back down over her breasts during her writhing, and he grabbed it and pushed it back up. He briefly sucked on her nipple before quickly kissing up her neck to her mouth. He kissed her lips, sucking the top one into his mouth briefly before releasing it. He kissed her again, sending his tongue into her mouth.
Mily could taste her pussy on this man's tongue – she could not believe that it was not her hubby's! Suddenly, she felt him press the length of his hard organ against her slit. He grinded against her, sending thrills up her body. She found herself rubbing her pussy upwards against him, and her tongue darted back into his mouth.
Suddenly, the man broke the kiss. Looking down at her, he held himself up on his arms above her. The small woman felt so helpless – this big man was all muscle! She watched him reach down in between them and grab his gigantic penis. He quickly brought it down the entrance of her vagina, pressing it against her lips and rubbing up and down a little. She gasped, looking up at him pleadingly.
"Can I put this in you?" He asked. Had he not asked, and just taken her, she would probably have liked it. As it were, her response was automatic.
"No – not without a condom please." She panted. He ran the head of his member up and down the swollen lips of her pussy again, and she shuddered. He let go of his dick, and he lay back on top of her. Again the length of his shaft was pressed hard along the petals of her cunt. His mouth engulfed hers, and they kissed passionately. He was running his long member along her sensitive lips, and it was driving both of them crazy. She ran her small milky feet further up his tanned legs, opening herself up for him even more. She was kissing him urgently, and she was subconsciously writhing her pussy even harder against him. Each time that she rubbed up against him, she ran her pussy a little higher up his shaft, as if hoping he would accidentally pierce her. At the same time, Sidharth was rubbing his penis a little further down her cunt. Their lips were smacking loudly, and their writhing was becoming more and more passionate.
Finally, Mily rubbed her pussy even further up the length of his dick, just as he rubbed further down her slit. When she writhed back down and he thrust upward, the hot entrance to her needy hole caught the tip of his manhood. The head of his penis penetrated the red lips of her vagina.
"Unh!" She groaned, breaking the kiss and arching her head back. Her pussy was being stretched so wide!
Sidharth couldn't help himself. Her hot entrance was gripping the tip of his cock so tightly that instinct took over. He pushed forward, forcing two more inches of his dick into her tunnel. "Unhh!" She grunted again, wincing.
She was filled with mixed feelings. Her cunt was really being stretched open, and she was a little fearful of his length, yet at the same time she desperately wanted him to enter her further. She placed a hand on his stomach – not so much to stop him, but to make sure that he didn't force himself inside her too suddenly.
He pulled back just a tad, and then eased forward again, this time squeezing six inches of his penis inside her. Her little cunt was gripping him so tight! The entrance to her treasure really had a hold of him six inches down his shaft! He eased out of her a little ways again, and this time was able to slide his entire nine and a half inch cock inside her.
"OH ohhhh!" She moaned. He held himself inside her, letting her grow accustomed to his size again, he felt so big compared to her hubby.
He loved how it felt. Her cunt was so hot and tight that it gripped each and every inch of his massive dick. Mily was panting, her bare feet resting on the back of his knees, and she had both hands on his sides. She opened her beautiful eyes and looked at him. She smiled.
"You are so BIG, dada!" She exclaimed. She has never felt this full before – it hurt a little, but she had to admit the pleasure was much more intense. He bent and kissed her smiling lips, and she closed her eyes and shot her tongue eagerly into his mouth. She was able to move again, and she reached around his big body and put her hands on his strong back. Her toes began to caress the outside of his legs. Sidharth kissed her for about thirty seconds, loving every second of being inside her and loving the way she was kissing him. Finally, he could hold out no longer. He slowly pulled half of his manhood out of this small woman's body, and just as slowly he eased it back in.
"Mmmmph…" she breathed into his mouth as she felt him penetrate her again. His groin was pressed tightly against her, and he was grinding against her hard. She ground her crotch back against him, stimulating her clitoris. He slowly slid his fat penis out of her tight vagina, this time taking nearly all the way out of her and holding it there. Just the thick mushroom head was inside her, stretching her entrance. The cool air of the  room hit his hard, wet penis as it held at the gateway to her warmth. Mily kissed him even more urgently, her small hands sliding down towards his ass, pulling him towards her. He obliged.
Nearly 7 inches of the thickest cock she had ever seen, slowly sunk into her body. It was so long that it seemed to take forever to get inside her. She could feel every inch of him gliding along the inner walls of her vagina, and she was in heaven. Finally, she felt his hard cock poke at the back of her pussy, and he was inside her all the way again. She moaned into his mouth, kissing him even more sloppily. The man whome she called “dada” pulled his cock most of the way out of her and slid it back in even quicker this time.
"Mmmph!" She groaned into his mouth, bolts of electricity shooting up her body. He began thrusting in and out of her small body at easy pace. Her pussy was so sensitive that she was aware of the entire organ running along the inside of her vagina. Already wired from the earlier oral sex she received, she could feel the stirrings of an orgasm gather within her.
Sidharth held himself up on his arms high above her, looking down at her gorgeous face as he rammed nearly 7 inches of manhood into her depths again. Her juicy 34b boobs were bouncing up and down, and her eyes were closed as she took his member over and over. She raised her tiny feet up in the air, intensifying her pleasure. She couldn't believe it – that she was cheating her loving husband for the nth time. Her feet were flailing high above his thrusting ass, moaning as she embraced the feelings within her.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh ! Unh! Unh!" She moaned, feet flailing. She opened her eyes and looked down her naked body, still groaning. His cock was so big, and he was using such long thrusts, that she could see more than half his penis each time he pulled out of her. His six-pack was on full display as he flexed his stomach, driving his pole into her. Mily spread her legs wide, her feet raised as high as she could get them. She was rocketing towards an orgasm, and the vision of his muscles bulging as he drilled such a giant cock into her was enough to push her to the edge.
"UNH…" she groaned, wincing as orgasm rushed over her. "OHHHH!" She cried out, heart pounding. Her legs straightened out behind him, squeezing him in between them. She was conscious of the inner walls of her vagina pulsating around his pistoning cock. "UNHHH!"
She moaned again – he wouldn't stop poking the back of her cunt with his member! She was writhing underneath him, her hands clawing at him, her black painted nails dug onto to his bare back. She couldn't take it! His long, thick, penis was gliding in and out of her needy, brown vagina over and over and over. Her orgasm wouldn't end!
Her thrashing about was causing him to lose it. Normally he had more control, but this woman was just so fucking sexy! His dick seemed to grow even longer..
Mily felt him grow even bigger, but there was far too much pleasure to even think about pain. She was gasping for breath, recovering from her orgasm finally. She looked up at him.
"Don't cum inside me this time please." She panted. She warned him just in time. He thrust into her hungry pussy a few more times before pulling his manhood out of her. He moaned, cock jerking above her taut milky white stomach. A thick wad of his white cum shot out the end of his penis and landed perfectly between her tits. As she caught her breath, the thought of how hot his fluid felt on her skin entered her mind.
Sidharth's penis twitched again, another load of semen firing out the end and landing just above her belly button. His pearl-colored fluid contrasted with her milky skin. His balls pumped more of it up his shaft, and it poured out onto her stomach, gathering in a pool in her belly button. He moaned, the last of his cum gathering at the tip of his still-hard member.
Mily put her feet back on the bed, closing her eyes as she continued to gasp for breath, chest heaving. He squeezed his cock, forcing the drops at the end to fall on her stomach. He fell on the bed beside her, smiling. She turned her head to him. When she saw his smile, she smiled back. He kissed her, lips smacking. She could feel his cum start to cool on her stomach. She reached up to the nightstand beside her bed and grabbed some tissue. She wiped the semen off her belly – the cum of another man other than her hubby. She rolled off the bed and grabbed her panties. She bent over in front of him, stepping into them. When he saw that perfect ass of hers, next my cock will be in them ,soon , he thought.
Like Reply
It was a regular hot and humid summer day and as usual I was horny as hell.

I took a day off from the office , as I planned to give “Mily” a surprise visit. I knew around afternoon her “MIL” would be visit the local temple and kids would be out to play or tuition and her poor hubby would be in his office.
I took the remaining day to groom and bath and rest , as I guessed that today’s afternoon would be sweaty and tiring .
So around 1pm I started for her house and reached by 1.15pm and rang the bell.
She opened the door and was shell shocked , looked at me in horror. I whispered “is she home” “Her MIL” , she nodded , I whispered again “When is she leaving for mandir” , she whispered back “after 15 mins”.
I left immediately and sat in a local park , from where I could watch her “MIL” leaving. I didn’t had to wait much as I saw her leaving the building gate within 10 mins .
I jumped up and was at her door again in 5 mins and rang the bell again, she asked “ what are you doing here sidharth bhaiya” . I didn’t reply back but countered back “where are your kids ?” she replied “daughter is is playing in neighborhood and son will be back from school by 3.30” “then we have ample time” I said and barged in her house.
She stepped aside and let me in. She was dressed in a homely saree , no make up , bare feet with the anklet shining on her left feet.
"Look what you do to me!" he said, waving his hand over his bulge. It was still at the point where the conversation was lighthearted, and no line was really crossed. When he noticed her squirm on the couch and her eyes wouldn't tear away from his waist he decided to cross that line.
Mily watched silently as he undid his button and pulled down his zipper. She was getting even more turned on, and she couldn't find her voice to protest. When she watched him reach into his underwear her pussy flooded in anticipation. He pulled out a very thick six inches of cock. She sucked in her breath, eyes locked on his member. She hadn't seen a whole lot of them, and this one wasn't too much different from her husbands. But the fact that it WAS different had her lusting for it hungrily.
"Do you like what you see?" he asked softly. She nodded, looking up at him briefly before looking back at his hard penis. He could tell he would have to walk the shy girl through this. He said two words.
"Touch it."
Hesitating, heart pounding, Mily slowly reached up with her small hand and curled her fingers around his organ. The first penis that she has held in her hand, besides her husband's, in over 6 years. The feelings and emotions that went through her were incredible, and she wanted more. He looked at his huge penis in the grip of her fair hand, and he watched as she slowly, lovingly stroked it.
It felt so hot and hard in her hand, and she couldn't stop caressing the smooth, taut skin. He eased himself down on his knees on the floor beside the couch, until his dick was mere inches away from her face. Time to convince her once and for all.
Sidharth reached down Mily's body, his hand squeezing between her legs over her saree. She eagerly parted for him, and his hand gently caressed her pussy over the saree. Bolts of pleasure shot out from her pussy, and she sighed, squeezing his cock a little tighter.
With his free hand, he reached behind her head and gently moved it closer to his waist. When she was about an inch away, he didn't have to urge her any further. Eyes still locked on his dick, she leaned forward and softly kissed the side of the shaft. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked from the bottom all the way up to the top of this new penis.
Now it was his turn to sigh, and his fingers undid her saree and petticoat as they bunched around her ankles. She didn't even notice, so engrossed in the task at hand. She kissed the mushroom head of Sidharth's penis, teasing him just the way her husband liked it (for that was pretty much her only point of reference).
He slid his hand into her panties, his fingers sliding through her pubic hair. "Ohhhh..." she sighed when he found her moist slit. She opened her mouth and slowly took him inside, easing her lips down most of his thick cock. He moaned, feeling warmth overtake his manhood. He looked at her and saw that his dick had disappeared into her mouth, her lips were wrapped tightly around him, and her eyes were closed.
He ran his finger up to her clitoris, teasing the tiny button as she moaned around him. Mily shed any remaining inhibitions as she began to suck his cock with abandon. 'slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' the sucking noises grew louder as her lips glided up and down his pole hungrily. She began to writhe her hips up against his probing fingers, urging him onward.
He slipped a finger partway into her steamy hole. "Mmmmph..." she moaned, not taking her mouth off of his cock. She gave no thought to what she was doing, she was just doing it. This was completely out of character for her, completely unexpected. Everything just came together at the perfect time,his dick was in her mouth and his finger was sliding in and out of her needy pussy. And he still wanted more. They both wanted more.
Mily shoved his entire penis in her mouth, holding it there as if that would satisfy her desires. Her nose was right in his pubic hair, the tip of his dick was pressed against her throat, nearly gagging her.
To her disappointment, he slipped his hand back out of her panties. He grabbed the sides of her panty and she found herself raising her ass off the couch, pulling his dick out of her mouth with, and allowing her husband's pal to slide them down her smooth milky legs.He forced them down her legs and she found herself kicking them off of her, helping him get her naked from the waist down. He dropped the dainty things onto the floor and stared at the lovely triangle of her bush. She was down just her white blouse, which too was ripped off her milky body by her hubby’s friend and her known sidharth da.
He cupped her pussy with his left hand, running his middle finger up her slit as he grabbed his cock with his right.
"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, writhing her crotch against his hand again. Her eyes were closed, she was completely zoned into the feelings in her cunt. Sidharth ran the head of his cock across her cheek and over her nose. When it reached her mouth she opened it eagerly and he sunk his dick inside.
Her small hand cupped his balls and she opened her eyes, looking up at him as she began to bob her head up and down his penis. He dipped his finger inside her tightness again, and she closed her eyes, moaning. Her pussy was so wet! He ran his finger all around the inside of it, sliding it in and out while his thumb teased her clit.
By this point, his jeans and underwear had slipped down to the floor and he pulled his dick back out of her mouth and kicked them off. He leaned forward, sliding his hands under her soft ass, raising it up off the couch as he stretched to reach her treasure. Mily grabbed his cock and shoved it back into her mouth greedily as he inched his face closer to her pussy.
Still holding her ass in the air, he kissed the swollen lips of her pussy, tasting his friend's wife for the nth time. "Mmmmm.." she moaned, hesitating briefly before resuming her incredible blowjob. His tongue snaked out, teasing the inside of her pussy, gathering her flowing juices.
She felt him wrap his lips around her sensitive button and his tongue ran over it softly, quickly. She moaned again as his tongue flecked over her clit relentlessly. His cock slipped out of her mouth as she lost all concentration. Sidharth held her ass even higher in the air, forcing her pussy right in his face as his tongue licked her clitoris faster and faster.
Her heart was pounding, she was gasping for breath...so close.... "....OHHHH........OHHHHH....!" she gasped, cumming. She was rubbing her crotch in his face as he continued to eat her out. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing, she thought she might black out! This man gave her the best oral she has ever received!
Finally, she came down to Earth. Sidharth released her ass, raising his head from between her thighs. His cock was as hard as ever, and he was breathing laboriously. She didn't think she could stop him now even if she wanted to. He climbed onto the couch between her legs, which she kept open wide just for him.
It crossed her mind that if she let this continue, Sidharth's would be the second penis to slide inside her in her entire life. A pang of guilt crossed her mind. It was quickly erased when the tip of Sidharth's member touched her slit, sending waves of pleasure up her spine.
He gently ran his thick, mushroom head up and down her swollen, sopping wet lips. He stopped at the entrance to her treasure and slowly pushed forward. The petals of her vagina parted for him, and she slowly accepted half of his penis inside. "Ohhhh..." she sighed, that amazing feeling of filling up overtaking her.
The top half of his organ was gripped tightly by her heat, and he pulled back a little. He slid into her again, this time his entire manhood entered her deep.
They both moaned, and he held himself deep inside her for a moment, relishing the sensation. Holding himself up on his arms, he looked down on her as he began to slide his hard penis in and out of her needy pussy at a slow pace.
Mily closed her eyes, moaning as she felt his manhood ease in and out of her. He watched his cock disappear and reappear into her eager cunt over and over again, and he began to move a little quicker. They were both breathing heavily as he drove himself into her harder. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, raising her feet up in the air. Both sweated heavily in the humid condition.
She was still wearing her anklet as her feet flailed behind his thrusting ass. Sidharth lay on top of the small woman as he drove his organ into her pussy even harder. He kissed her neck, and sucked her ear lobe into his mouth briefly as he fucked her, listening to her moan.
Mily's hands reached around him, clawing at his back as her feet bounced off his ass. Her mouth ran across his cheek, searching. Her lips found his and they kissed for the very first time. Her tongue darted into his mouth as his manhood shot up into her tunnel over and over. They kissed sloppily, moaning into each other's mouth as he took her right there on her couch. The couch was squeaking a little as his thrusts became more violent.
She could feel her orgasm rising, and she was forced to break the kiss, unable to contain her moans any longer. "Unh! Umh! Unh! Ohh! Unh!" her moans were very high pitched, and she was getting louder as his thick cock stretched her pussy so wide and he entered her so deep.
This was an new experince! She has never had any other man but her hubby before in her own house and this  man was fucking her silly! The thought brought her over the edge. She came, stifling her moans by biting her lip. Her cunt pulsated around his driving rod, and she rubbed her crotch up against him, trying to hold him inside her as her orgasm took control of her body.
He watched her as she came, still driving himself into her as hard as he could. Sidharth couldn't believe he was fucking his friend's wife in her own house , earlier he had fucked her in his house! He couldn't believe this shy, quiet girl was so easy to get with! He began to lose it himself, pistoning in and out of her.
He gave it a few more thrusts, and then he was done. Just as Mily was recovering from her own orgasm, Sidharth lost it.
He slid his entire penis unprotected into her needy vagina and held it there. He moaned, cock jerking. A thick stream of cum fired out the end of his organ and into her womb. It jerked again, more semen spraying off the back of her horny pussy.
She rubbed her crotch up against him, milking him of his seed. More jism shot forth deep inside her. Sidharth collapsed on her, gasping for breath.
Her hands caressed his back as the last of his sperm trickled out of him and into her. He looked at her. The two of them were still catching their breath, but they leaned forward in unison, lips meeting. They kissed softly, lips smacking. He snuck his tongue into her mouth and their kissing grew passionate as his penis slowly softened inside her. Her arms and legs squeezed him tight, holding him inside her.
She felt a bond with this man. The second man to make love to her in her 29 years she couldn't help but have feelings for. Finally, they broke the kiss. He pulled his semi hard penis out of her full vagina.
Mily could only watch as Sid grabbed her foot in his hands and raised it to his face. He kissed lovingly over top of it, and along the inside. He kissed each one of her toes, before sucking the big one into his mouth. She smiled at him, still gasping for breath as she watched him suck her toe.

Cont...
Like Reply
“Flip over.” He ordered, pulling her toe out of his mouth. Her pussy began to tingle again with excitement. She quickly obeyed, rolling her naked body onto her stomach. A small moan of desire escaped his lips at the sight of her fair, beautifully plump body. He wished that he could worship it all day. He kissed the bottom of each of her feet, and began to rain kisses up the calf of her right one. He kissed behind her knee, and quickly kissed up the back of her thigh. She subtly parted her legs further for him, allowing him access to her pussy. He could see the pink emerge from between her thighs, but his target was higher up. Her ass. He took a quick look at the clock. It was 02:17. He had initially planned to be gone by 02:30, but what the hell!

Sid kissed her gorgeous ass. His hands grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them, spreading them apart as he continued kissing them. Mily closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lover worshipping her ass. She suddenly felt a strong urge to have him back inside her there. They had done it before, and with him it felt incredible.
He knew he had to stop. He knew he was running out of time – but he just loved her pussy!
Eventually, however, he managed to pull himself away. Giving her ass one more kiss, he began kissing his way up her back. She had her head resting on her arms as she felt him slowly kiss up her spine. She smiled, excitedly. She knew that he would soon be back inside her – where he belonged.
He moved her hair out of her face with his hand, and she felt him rest his shaft between the cheeks of her bum. Her head was turned to the side, and his lips found hers, kissing her softly. Their kissing grew more passionate as he began to slide his dick between her cheeks. The friction was really feeling good, but he needed to be back inside this woman.
He pulled his hips back a little more this time, and the head of his manhood slipped down, finding her wetness. He slipped into her part way, her warm pussy gobbling him up inch by inch. He continued pushing until his entire penis was in her tight, warm vagina.
“Ohhhh…” Mily moaned, breaking the kiss as she felt his thick pole slip up into her. She opened her eyes and looked at him. “ohh dada.” She breathed.
“You are a hot bitch.” He returned, cherishing the feeling of his entire cock engulfed in heat. She broke into a beautiful smile. She stuck out her tongue, playfully, and he stuck his out as well. They touched tongues, rubbing them against one another as his hands caressed up the soft skin of her arms. His hands found the back of hers and he slipped his fingers in between hers. He squeezed her hands lovingly, stretching them above their heads as their tongues continued to dance.
She withdrew her tongue and sucked his tongue into her mouth, running her lips up and down it as if she was giving a blowjob. He rested his feet on the back of her feet and he began to subtly slide in and out of her. He was moving slow, and his strokes were short, but he could not help but make love to this woman. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth expectantly, and he sucked on it. As minor as it was, this was the first time that they had done something like this. Something intimate but playful, and it turned the two of them on to no extent. Sid continued to suck on Mily’s tongue as his penis moved slightly in and out of her.
Besides the intoxicating sensation of her warm pussy gripping his organ, he loved how her naked ass cheeks felt pressed against his groin as he rubbed against it. He loved how the bottom of her feet felt against the top of his. He loved how, when his hands covered hers, she squeezed his fingers. Sid stopped sucking her tongue, and the two of them turned it into a passionate kiss, with both of their tongues exploring. They were breathing laboriously in each other’s mouths as he began to slide his pole in and out of her a little faster. She was starting to rock her ass upwards against him, encouraging him. It was feeling so good; his rod was sticking into her so deep! They broke the kiss.

“Unh! Ohhh! Ohhh God!” Mily moaned as she felt the stirrings of an orgasm rise again from within her. Sid released her hands and slid them down the sides of her body. As he eased himself up onto his knees, his hands pulled her hips upward, bringing her up as well. She was now on her hands and knees as her lover penetrated her over and over, almost without missing a beat. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap’ his groin was smacking hard against her ass, causing her cheeks to ripple with each impact. He was drilling his member into her body mercilessly, fucking her harder and harder as her moans grew louder. Her huge breasts swung back and forth beneath her, and Sid was looking down at her lovely bum as he slammed against it harder and harder. He loved how her tanned cheeks shook every time he hit them. He spread her cheeks apart a little as he fucked her, revealing her tight little asshole. A surge of desire went through him – he wanted to fuck that ass. Badly.
“Oh my God Mily!” He moaned. “You’re amazing!” It was all he could say as he gave her his all.
“OHHHHHHGOD!” She cried, cumming. Her orgasm exploded within her, starting at her pussy and moving throughout her body at the speed of light. Her face grimaced and her hands gripped the sheets tightly as her cunt pulsated around his pistoning cock. Sid continued fucking her through her orgasm, fighting off the urge to slide into her ass for as long as he could. As her orgasm died down, however, he could fight it no longer.
He slid his long tool out of her warm tunnel. It was slick with her juices. Mily knelt before him, panting. She had an inkling of what he was going to do, but wasn’t one hundred percent certain. When she felt him probing at the entrance to her asshole, she became quite sure.
“Ohhhh dada , I have not done this before…” she moaned, erotically. Her pussy was still tingling, and now she even felt a surge of desire stemming from her ass!
Sid placed the fat head of his penis at the tight little entrance to Mily’s asshole. He hoped his cock was lubed enough with her juices! Holding it straight out before him, he pushed hard. She tried to relax her muscles as she felt pressure on her backdoor. He continued pushing forward, relentless in his efforts. Finally, his head was able to just barely squeeze inside the outer rim of her anus.
“Ohhh…” she gasped, feeling her ass stretch wide. He forced a couple more inches inside her and she winced, trying to remain relaxed. He placed his hands on her hips, looking down at the point where his thick rod disappeared inside her bum. The rim of her tight hole was gripping the middle of his thick penis. Sid slid himself most of the way out of her, and she sighed. He pushed himself halfway in her again, and Mily groaned, quietly. Holding the sides of her ass, he began to fuck her using only half his cock.
She rested her head on both her arms, sticking her bum up in the air as her lover slid into it over and over. It felt so good, and he was being very gentle. Suddenly, she felt him go deeper.
“Unh!” She gasped, pain mingling with the pleasure. Using long strokes, he was now fucking her ass with most of his penis. He couldn’t help it. Her ass felt so snug and perfect that he could not help but slide into her further. He slowly eased his entire penis all the way inside Mily’s asshole. She winced, withholding a groan. She knew he was in there all the way – she felt so full!
Sid looked down, spreading her cheeks wide so he could see where the rim of her asshole wrapped around the base of his cock. He began to slowly pull out of her. When he reached half way, he slid back inside her. She moaned, quietly. He continued to fuck her up the ass gently like that, and she began to relax.
“Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Unh! Unh!” She moaned softly as she began to ram her ass back to meet his thrusts. It was feeling amazing now, and her entire body was tingling. He was using long strokes now, sliding every inch of his pole into her anus and then slipping it out all the way to the head. He was cherishing every second of their encounter, filing every sight and feeling away in his mind. He looked on either side of him at the bottoms of Mily’s feet, and he slowly ran his gaze up her smooth, milky legs to her ass. Her big, beautiful cheeks were rippling each time his groin tapped them, and he could see his fat penis sliding in and out of her tight little asshole. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap slap’ Her orgasm was rising. She could feel the buzzing sensation in her body grow stronger.
Sid reached around her and ran his fingers through the curls of her treasure trail. They reached her sopping wet, perfectly shaven pussy, and his fingers began to tease and tickle her slit. He nudged her clit.
“OHHHHHH GOD!” She cried, orgasm exploding within her. Her heart was pounding, and the inner walls of her pussy were convulsing as her lover teased her clitoris while fucking her ass. She bit her lip, whimpering as she took it up the ass a little harder. Her ass seemed to tighten a little around him as her muscles tensed up. Her massive tits were rocking back and forth with each of his thrusts as she struggled to regain control. Sid was the one that was losing it now. He could feel his balls heating up in preparation.
“I’m gonna cum Mily!” He groaned, still sliding his organ in and out of her ass. She desperately wanted to feel him shoot his hot seed into her pussy again – it would be wasted in her ass! She felt so horny!
“Ohhhhh…dada , in my chut please !” She whined. She felt him slide his rod out of her ass, feeling every inch of his pole as he slipped it out. She quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide with her feet up in the air. Her swollen pussy lips were pressed together, a dark pink from all the action she’s been getting.
Sid was barely holding his orgasm; the tension in his balls was building. He watched as this goddess rolled onto her back and gave him her pussy. He was able to press the head of his penis against the petals of Mily’s vagina. Just as he squeezed the mushroom head inside her, his cock exploded. A hot, thick stream of his cum fired just inside her cunt. As he slid his manhood inside her slick tunnel, it jerked again, firing another hot rope of semen off the back of her needy pussy. He slid into her all the way, collapsing on her as more of his seed flowed into her womb. Sweat dripped from his face onto her face.
Mily’s legs fell around his waist, holding her lover deep inside her. She kissed at Sid’s face as his penis twitched inside her, dumping more of his cum into her vagina. Her arms and legs squeezed him tight as the last of his sperm dripped inside her body. His lips found hers and he kissed her breathlessly, holding himself inside her, making sure that every drop of his seed went into her vagina. Their lips were smacking loudly, and the sound of their heavy breathing was just as loud.
Her limbs relaxed around him, and she lightly scratched his back with her long nails. They pecked at each other’s mouths, and looked into each other’s eyes.
“you are hot bitch.” He whispered. He loved how warm and comfortable his softening penis felt inside her.
“yes dada.” She replied with lust in her eyes.
Sid caught a glance of the clock as he slipped his soft penis out of Mily’s vagina. It was 3.00pm.
The two got dressed wordlessly. She was too shy to say anything and he didn't know what to say.
Her son came home 30 minutes later - he was early, but not early enough (lucky for us).
Like Reply
One saturday I called up “Mily” in the evening , her kids were gone hometown with her in laws and were not expected back before next week.

Her hubby due to his drinking habits was expected out too , so I took a chance and called.
" Where's your hubby?"
"He's out drinking. His friends are more important than his wife I guess." She replied, though only half-serious.
"See, that's where he and I are so different." Sidharth said. "If I had a chance to spend time alone with you, friends wouldn't be able to keep me away."
"Is that so?" Mily said in a teasing voice.
"Yes it is." He replied firmly.
"Well, your friends are keeping you away right now." She countered.
"No they're not. I'm just waiting to be invited."
"Go ahead."
"Really? You want me over there?"
"Sure." Mily responded, grinning.
"I'll be there in 10mins." He said, hanging up.
Mily's heart was pounding. What was she doing? Where did that come from? She calls her friend to talk, and somehow it twisted into an invitation. On top of that, she didn't even know when her hubby would be home!
She was incredibly horny. She loved that Sidharth would ditch his friends and rush right over to see her. A few minutes later, she got off the couch and went to the bathroom. She fixed up her hair and put a bit of eye makeup on. She was wearing a black t-shirt and no bra, as well as tight black pyjamas and panties. She thought about what she would wear. She could keep it casual and just greet him as is. The choice was taken from her as there was suddenly a knock at the door.
It was 11 minutes after Sidharth hung up. He really did rush! Mily hurried to answer it. Sidharth was standing there and he couldn't help but smile when he saw her.
He stepped inside, shutting the door behind him and slipped his arms around her waist. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, her tongue darting eagerly into his mouth as his hands cupped her soft ass. He could feel it clearly through the thin material as he squeezed the cheeks. He squeezed her bum again, feeling her panties through the pyjamas as her tongue darted into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue, sliding his hands lower. He got his hands below her pyjamas and then slid them up underneath them, caressing her bare cheeks. His tongue rubbed against hers as he squeezed her bum.
She pressed her small body against him, tingles surging when she felt his bulging jeans against her stomach. Mily broke the kiss, panting. Wordlessly, she took him by the hand.
Heart pounding, she led him to her bedroom. His eyes were locked on her ass in those skimpy pyjamas as she walked. He followed her into the room she shared with the man she promised to marry. At the end of her bed and she sat down before him. They had yet to say a word.
Her small hands fumbled with his button and zipper, and soon she was pushing his jeans and underwear down his legs. His beautiful nine-inch cock bounced out and her heart skipped a beat.
The big man stepped out of his clothes and tore off his shirt, becoming naked. Mily stared hungrily at his member and her hand reached out to grab it. She slowly stroked it and he sighed.
Leaning forward, her tongue snaked out and lapped at his bag. She gently licked up his shaft and her tongue circled his helmet. She kissed the tip, keeping her lips there. She slowly slipped the head of his penis into her mouth. Her mouth slid further down the shaft, as she was able to take three quarters of his cock inside. He moaned, feeling his rigid pole pressing against her throat. She hasn't even said a word to him! She began to bob her head back and forth on his crotch, sucking hard.
'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Mily slurped hungrily on Sidharth's oversized dick, her soft lips gliding smoothly up and down. The big man stood before the small woman as she sucked ravenously on his giant penis. Her small hand cupped his heavy balls, fondling them as her tongue licked at the head of his dick. She sucked him back into her mouth ravenously. He placed his hands on the back of her head, guiding her as she gave him an incredible blowjob. Her mouth was nice and warm around him. He was holding her hair back so he could watch her pretty face while she gobbled him up. Her eyes were closed, her lips snugly wrapped around his shaft, bobbing back and forth. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!'
Mily knew her pussy was very moist and that her panties must be soaked. Sidharth gave her excitement that she hasn't felt in nearly two years. She was starting to realize that she was addicted to it. And it wasn't just the excitement that was addicting her. It was also his dick. Having this cock inside her every week...may not be enough. Even every day may not be enough! She enjoyed this cock so much she found herself actually loving the blowjob. Normally, she wasn't big on blowjobs. But she found herself desperate to please him.
'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!'
That making him happy would make her happy. She swallowed cum, but she wasn't big on it. But with Sidharth, she found that she wanted to. And not only that, but she wanted to give him a show that she had never given anyone, including her fiancé.
'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!'
Her eyes were closed in concentration. Heart pounding, she put all her efforts into giving the best head ever. Her saliva was dripping down his shaft and hanging from his balls. She sucked him faster and harder. It did not take all that long to bring her new lover to the brink.
"I'm cumming!" he groaned. Mily bobbed her up and down on his pole, sucking as hard as she could and making sure that he was at the point of no return. Then when he moaned she pulled his penis out of her mouth. 'Pop'
Mily looked at him with her pretty eyes, mouth wide open as she held his giant dick out before her, aiming it at her face. Sidharth moaned and she could feel his penis jerk in her hand.
He watched a load of white cum fire hard out of his dick and land in a glob on her forehead. Mily blinked as it barely missed her eye. She stroked his long cock as his seed hit her face. Another shot fired out, this one shooting square in her mouth. Hot salty cum landed on her tongue. Another wad shot out, landing on her lower lip and chin.
Her small hand stroked him slowly, coaxing a river of cum out the end. It didn't shoot with much power - instead it just kind of poured out. Some got on her chin, a lot got all over her small hand and wrist, and she got quite a bit on her black t-shirt. It was so thick the white goo stayed on top of her shirt, not sinking into the material. Sidharth watched as she squeezed more out the end of his dick, and then wrapped her lips around it, cheeks caved in as she sucked hard.
Her hand was stroking his organ towards her face, and every time her hand got to the end of his dick, she hit her chin with it. This got more cum on her chin. A string of thick semen strung from her wrist to her chin as she sucked the top of Sidharth's penis. She swallowed what was in her mouth as she smiled up at him.
When she released his cock, his penis didn't soften. Just looking at such a beautiful face, with his cum all over it, made it easy for him to maintain a semi-hard state. Mily blew his mind even further by licking his cream off of her hand. She swallowed that down too, taking a part of him into her stomach. She wiped her chin with her hand, this time just wiping it into the material of her tight pyjamas. She had a big, triumphant smile on her face.
"Did you like that?" were her first words. She still had some cum on her forehead that glistened.
"Oh ho!" he laughed in disbelief. "Wow!" was all he could say.
Mily giggled, pleased with herself.
She pulled her finger out of her mouth and pushed it down her smooth legs, kicking them off quickly. The most gorgeous pussy in the world came into view. A perfect rectangle of pubic hair framing moist, swollen pink lips that were pressed together. She lay back on the bed, parting her legs a little to give him a peek at her treasure.
"Your turn to do me, now!" Mily said with a smirk. She opened her legs wide before him, hiding nothing. Her perfect, tiny feet were flat on the bed far apart, her pussy was his for the taking.
Sidharth was fully erect again instantly. He knelt before her at the end of the bed and began kissing from her knee, up her soft inner thigh towards her treasure. The scent of her womanhood hit his nostrils and he breathed it in as he kissed her smooth, creamy skin. Her hubby hadn't even smelled the scent of her pussy in the past month. Sidharth savored it.
He licked up the top of Mily's leg, just beside the fur of her well-trimmed bush. Her heart was pounding as she watched her hubby’s friend lick her just beside where she wanted to be licked. Then he kissed the quivering lips of her cunt and she sucked in her breath as a wave of pleasure struck her.
Sidharth slid his tongue far into the woman of his dreams, tasting her, licking the inner walls. He sucked her lips into his mouth, and began to slowly run his tongue up and down them. She slid her hand down her body, over her cum covered shirt, to hold his head between her thighs,nails digging in.
"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, her toes wiggling as she tried not to squirm. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed getting pleasured. His tongue teased the sensitive lips that he held in his mouth as she began to subtly writhe her crotch in his face. He released her, and slowly licked from the very bottom of her slit up to the top, gently nudging her clitoris. Mily gasped as pleasure fired throughout her body. Her heart skipped a beat. She felt him again slide his tongue deep into her needy pussy, wiggling it around inside her. She desperately needed either a good fuck, or have her clit licked and he was doing neither - just making her want it more. Sidharth sucked hungrily on her pussy lips, stretching them outward. Then he released them.
"Unh!" she grunted, swallowing. He kissed her swollen lips again while she breathed laboriously. His tongue snaked out and he lightly lapped at her clit.
"Ohhhh..." she breathed again, legs subconsciously opening wider. He slid his hands under her ass, squeezing her soft ass cheeks and holding her in place. He sucked her clit into his mouth, holding it. His tongue rapidly licked over the button, shooting bolts of pleasure up her spine and throughout her body.
"OHHH..." she moaned louder as she felt an orgasm approach. She began to writhe her cunt more vigorously in his face, her hand pulling him harder into her crotch as his tongue licked lightening quick over her sensitive clit.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." she breathed, cumming. Her thighs pressed together around his head and she raised her ass high off of the bed and into his face, writhing.
Mily shuddered, her pussy pulsating around his tongue as she came violently. Her entire body was on fire and everything else in the world was forgotten. The dim light of the lamp in the bedroom glinted off the ring on the finger of her left hand as it held his head between her thighs. His face against her pussy. Finally she released him, coming to her senses.
"Ohhh gawd." She moaned, smiling down at him. He kissed over the rectangle of her pubic hair and crawled up the bed on top of her. He could see a glob of his pearly cum still on her shirt above her breasts.
Smiling, Mily wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up at him as he reached down between them and grabbed his giant tool. She kissed him, closing her eyes and sucking hard on his lip. She was breathing heavily into his mouth as he ran the fat head of his dick up and down the quivering lips of her aching cunt. He broke the kiss. She was shaking with lust.
"Do you want this in you?" he asked politely, with a confident smile.
"Sure!" she replied, smiling back. He held the swollen head at the entrance to her body and began to push forward. Her tight lips parted for his rod and gripped his head, sucking him inside. He slowly eased half of himself inside her sopping wet pussy.
"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned, eyes closing as she felt herself begin to fill up. Her pussy warmed the top half of his penis, the bottom half still feeling the air of the bedroom. He pulled out of her slightly, and then pushed forward again. Sidharth's entire penis slid into Mily's vagina.
"Ohhhhh maa..." she sighed as that sensation that was still unfamiliar to her, the one where she felt full almost to bursting, hit her. He held himself inside her, pushing against her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. She smiled and they kissed, tongues exploring as he remained deep inside her warmth. She was so horny that really needed to be fucked hard. His tongue felt nice, his huge cock in her felt amazing, but that was merrily an introduction to the feeling that she desperately needed to feel. She needed to feel that long hard penis sliding in and out of her as fast as possible. Planting her feet, she ground upwards against him, stimulating her slit and urging him to start fucking her.
She broke the kiss, gasping. She was about to tell him to start moving when she heard the front door open and then slam shut. Her heart jumped into her throat. Sidharth jumped off of her, hard cock slipping out of her and wobbling back and forth with his sudden movement.
"In the guest bathroom!" Mily hissed.
Amit had decided to change his shirt, since he and his buddy decided to hit the bar. He didn't really need to change, but after Mily's nice apology, he felt a lot of love for her. He wanted to see her, and give her a kiss. His friend waited downstairs. As he unlocked the front door, he had no idea that his wife had a penis inside her at that very moment.
He opened the door and let it slam shut behind him. He didn't notice a new pair of sandals there. But he did note that Mily wasn't in the living room but she left the TV on. He noticed a light on in the bedroom so he headed towards it, not bothering to remove his sandals.
He entered the room and Mily was asleep on the bed wearing black pyjamas and a black t-shirt. She was on her side facing the other way, curled in the fetal position. He loved how her round ass looked.
amit laid down behind her and slid his arm around her stomach, a mere two inches below where a glob of cum was still on her shirt. He kissed her cheek.

Cont ...
Like Reply
"Hey." He said. Mily stirred, but kept her eyes shut.

"Hey." She said, half-sleeping.
"I'm just getting a shirt. And I wanted to tell you I love you." He kissed her cheek.
"I love you too." She said, pursing her lips with her eyes still closed. He kissed her mouth. Then he got up, running his hand over her ass cheek and copping a cheap feel. Then he got up and went to the closet. He opened it and pulled out a shirt right away, knowing which one he wanted.
Amit swapped shirts and then left the room, he turned off the TV before going to the front door and leaving, letting it slam shut.
Mily scrambled out of bed, her heart pounding with fear and her mind suddenly wracked with guilt. She stood up and in the corner of her eye she noticed white on her shirt above her breast.
"oh god!" she exclaimed. She had cum on her shirt the whole time? Fuck! She grabbed a tissue and wiped it, and then scurried out of the room. Her heart was racing as she went to the door and locked it. She leaned her arms on it and rested her head against her arms.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She repeated, in full panic.
Sidharth came out of the closet, naked, and poked his head around the doorway of the bedroom. He saw that Mily was alone so he walked out. He stared at her ass in those pyjamas. They hugged her cheeks perfectly. His cock started to stiffen again.
"Ohhhh god..." Mily was saying into her arms. He put his hand on her side, and she slammed her elbow down and then slapped his arm away. "Don't touch me. Oh god, oh my… . Don't touch me I said! Oh god!" she exclaimed. She finally turned around and he could see the worry and panic in her face. He put his hand on her side and tried to speak, but she swiped his hand away again.
"Okay, you have to go. You have to go. Now. You have to go." She was babbling.
"Mily - " he tried to cut in. "Mily! Mily! Relax! Relax! He's gone now. It's okay! It's okay!" He pulled her into his arms again and this time she let him. It took him a couple of minutes of soothing to finally calm her down.
Then he kissed her mouth. And when he went to kiss her a second time, she turned her head and he caught her cheek.
"Okay, we definitely can't do this now." She said. She pushed him away from her.
"Mily." He said firmly. "He's gone. We weren't caught. And not only is he gone, but he's gone for a couple of hours. We are safer now than we've ever been."
It was then that she noticed his semi-hard dick. Even semi-hard it was huge. Her arousal surged within her.
"You should go get dressed." She said.
"You want me to get dressed?" he asked in disbelief.
"Yes."
"Bullshit. Give me your hand." He ordered. He took her hand and placed it on his manhood. He immediately sprung to full hardness.
She squeezed his penis and actually stroked it slowly. "Okay...we definitely can't do this. Not now." She said, yet she didn't release his cock.
"I told you." He said. "Right now is the safest time to do it. You're stressed, I say you let me help you relieve that stress."
She let go of his dick and put her hands over her face. "Oh my god!" she sang. She chuckled, nervously. Sidharth put his hands on her hips and grabbed her pyjamas and panties. He quickly yanked them down her legs, revealing her beautiful pussy. He left them around her ankles as he grabbed her shirt and lifted it up her torso. She took her hands from her face and let him pull it over her head and off, revealing her 34b tits. He tossed it on the floor.
Sidharth grabbed her and she stepped out of her pyjamas and panties before he pressed her roughly against the door, his mouth covering hers. From behind him, Mily could not be seen. His large body covered hers completely as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. His hand reached down between her legs and he rubbed her slit. It was slick with her hot, flowing nectar.
"Mmmmmph." She moaned into his mouth, tongue darting out hungrily as his fingers rubbed her petals. He reached behind her, grabbing her ass and lifting her up along the door. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her pretty feet behind him. He pushed his body down a little and then raised up, she writhed her pussy back and forth, trying to capture his manhood. Her wet entrance caught him and he pierced her.
"Ohhhh..." Mily moaned, breaking the kiss as three inches of him entered her. He pulled back a little and then thrust again. Inch after inch of giant cock slid into her aching pussy until he was completely buried in her heat.
"Ohhh yesss..." she sighed, eyes closed. Sidharth held her soft ass, his big hands covering her cheeks and squeezing them as he pressed her hard against the door. He began to slide in and out of her using long, forceful strokes. Her tiny feet were waving helplessly behind him as he invaded her little cunt again and again.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Mily's moans were so loud that Amit wouldn't even have to come back in to know what was going on. Anyone casually walking past their door would hear her cries. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting ass, desperately trying to lock around each other and pull him into her. She felt an orgasm on its way already and her moans grew louder and higher pitched. In and out of her his long cock slid over and over. Her arms were around his neck, holding him tight as another man screwed her right against her front door barely five minutes after her fiancé walked out it.
"OHHHHH..." she came hard, shuddering. She was at the mercy of this gigantic organ that was driving into her. Her feet bounced helplessly behind him as he fucked her through her intense orgasm. But suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and lowered her to the floor. She felt so...empty.
Sidharth had to put her down because his arms were getting tired. He roughly spun her around and pushed her up against the kitchen counter directly in front of the door. She bent over in front of him, resting her arms on the counter. Her ass was so amazing he thought his heart would explode with desire. Round and perfect, creamy white skin. All his.
He fell to his knees behind her and began to rain kisses all over her bum. His hands were kneading the cheeks as he kissed all over them, closer and closer to her crack. Mily's heart was pounding. She found herself wanting him to fuck her up the ass. She had done that several times with Amit but Amit was far smaller than the monster cock that Sidharth wielded. She was a little scared of the size, but desire for it would not go away. Feeling his face rubbing against her ass was really turning her on. He was right in between her cheeks and sucking on her cunt, but she was also conscious of his nose pressing on her asshole.
Sidharth's face was right between Mily's bum cheeks and his tongue snaked out and licked from one end of her slit to the other, causing her to gasp. Suddenly, he slipped his tongue into her pussy, pulling her hips towards him and really burying his face in her ass.
"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, squirming before him as he tasted her nectar.
"Ohhhhh yessss..." was all she could say. Now she really wanted him in her ass. Or at least try. He was fucking her ass with his tongue and she could clearly feel it twirling around back there. Her desire for more attention there grew to the extent that she couldn't take it anymore. And a part of her wanted to show off just how wild she could be.
"Do you...want to fuck me there?" she breathed. He nearly shot cum into the air at her words. He was completely shocked.
"Oh, yes!" he replied, eagerly. Mily chuckled at his excitement. He scrambled to his feet, standing behind her. He ran the head of his cock down the crack of her ass, probing between her cheeks.
"You're too big, Sidharth," she said, "you need to get the Vaseline out of the bathroom. And we should do this in the bedroom!"
He practically ran to the bathroom, hard cock swinging back and forth and she followed, turning into the bedroom. Sidharth grabbed the jar and then hustled into the room. Mily was on Amit's side of the bed, on her hands and knees, giving her beautiful ass completely to Sidharth. He got on the bed and took the lid off the jar, coating his finger with Vaseline as he knelt behind her. He placed the tip of his finger against her asshole. Then he slipped it inside, watching her tight rim make it disappear. He kissed her cheek.
"Ohhhhh..." she sighed. He spun his finger around her anal entrance, really lubing it up. Then he withdrew his finger, watching it emerge from her backdoor. He got some more Vaseline and coated the head of his cock with it. He positioned himself behind her and she bent over a little more, sticking her ass up at him. He placed the fat head of his mighty cock at the gateway to Mily's defenseless asshole. He pushed forward and after a moment of consistent pressure, his thick head squeezed its way into her tight hole.
"ohhh...." She moaned, wincing. Her ass was stretched wider than ever, and it hurt. But bolts of pleasure shot up her body at the same time. "Go slow." She grunted, panting."Go slow..."
Sidharth pulled the head out of her ass and she suddenly felt relieved. Yet for some reason, she also felt a huge need to have him back in there.
He stared at her tiny asshole as it slowly closed back up - but not all the way. Then he placed his cock at her entrance again and pushed. He slowly eased himself back into his co-worker's ass, this time pushing until three inches were inside her.
"Ohhhhhh...." She felt stretched wide. She was gasping for breath. This guy was incredibly thick. Her ass was gripping his cock like a vice. He began to slowly slide one third of his dick in and out of her asshole. Heart pounding, the pain eventually died down and she relaxed. The pleasure in her ass increased, and suddenly she was glad she let him in there.
Then he slid six inches of his penis into Mily's asshole.
"UNH!" she grunted in pain. A bolt of pleasure shot through her body. She felt so full. She had no idea that he wasn't done yet.
Now he began to fuck his dream woman up the ass with two thirds of his pole. Six inches of his organ sliding in and out of her tight asshole. He remembered staring at this very ass so many hundreds of times over the months at work. And now he was inside it.
Mily was bent over before him, gritting her teeth as a thick cock slid in and out of her ass half a foot. This was Amit's length, so its been done before to her, though not this thick. After awhile, she was able to relax and truly enjoy it. An orgasm had been slowly creeping forward within her, and now that pain had eased off, it was creeping forward even faster. Sidharth slid seven inches in her, then eight.
"UNH! UNH!" she cried out, each time he went deeper. The pain was back, but the pleasure was all consuming. His entire nine-inch cock slid inside Mily's asshole, his groin hitting her beautiful bum. He held himself there, deep inside her backdoor, grinding against her ass right where her fiancé would be sleeping in three or four hours.
"Ohhhhh you're so big!" she grunted. Her pussy and ass were on fire; she was on the brink of what would be a huge orgasm. Now he began to slowly fuck her up her tight anus with his entire cock, lightly slapping against her ass cheeks with each thrust. They shook with each impact as he entered her so deep. An orgasm surged within her as he ass fucked her faster using long strokes. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks continued to ripple.
"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she moaned, heart pounding. His heavy balls were slapping against her clit each time. "UNGH!" She came. Her entire body was in flames. Her pussy convulsed and her asshole pulsated as he drove his cock in and out of it. He could feel her ass squeezing and releasing his penis as he fucked it.
When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on the bed, but his strong hands held her ass up in the air as he relentlessly darted in and out of her it.
"No more..." she breathed, "Please stop!" He reluctantly let her go and she collapsed right down, his manhood slipping out of her loosened asshole.
Mily rolled onto her back, naked on her fiancé's side of the bed, and opened her legs for her co-worker. Her small feet were flat on the bed, her beautiful pussy on full display. A perfect rectangle of pubic hair, neatly-trimmed, framed pink swollen lips. Her eyes were on his huge member as he got on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, her cunt was aching with desire, and her ass was still buzzing from the cock that was ramming in and out of it.
Sidharth grabbed his cock and aimed at her treasure. Her quivering pussy opened up for him and sucked him inside all the way in one stroke.
"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as her warmth enveloped him. She put her arms around his neck and he looked into her eyes as he began to slide his hard organ in and out of her at a steady pace. Her vagina was snug and hot around him, sliding smoothly up and down his invading cock. Her pretty face was wincing as she looked up at him.
Mily was in heaven, having such a large penis slide in and out of her needy, hungry vagina as she lay on her fiancé's side of the bed. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and her eyebrows were raised as she focused on the sensation of such a humongous, rigid cock enter her small body again and again.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her tits were bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts, and her high-pitched moans could be heard throughout the apartment. For the next few minutes, he bounced Mily off the bed with his frantic thrusting. Finally, Sidharth could take no more. He was losing it. He began to ram violently in and out of the small girl, carrying her to an orgasm right along with him.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh... ... OHHHHHH!" Mily came, her moans were very high pitched, and her bare feet were flailing in the air helplessly above his thrusting ass. He was jackhammMilyg in and out of her, drilling her into the bed while she came hard.
He lost it, sliding his entire penis deep into her vagina and holding it there. He ground against her, moaning. Sidharth's cock spasmed and a thick stream of his seed fired into her womb. His dick jerked again, shooting another load of cum inside the helpless girl as her orgasm continued. He could not stop his dick from twitching inside this woman, she was so incredibly hot. He shot what must have been a river of cum into Mily's hungry pussy, right there in the bed she shared with a man she was engaged to. His member gave another little spasm and more of his seed poured out the end of his penis and fell directly inside her.
The big man collapsed on her, panting. He kissed her tenderly, lips smacking loudly as she rubbed her crotch against his groin, trying to milk him of all his semen. He stayed inside her for fifteen minutes as he grew soft. They caught their breath and kissed and talked. Smiling.
He slid out of her and got dressed. Mily could feel his cum leak out of her slowly, dripping down her ass cheek and onto Amit's side of the bed. But she was too tired to move, at the moment. She stayed in that position for a while, even after Sidharth left. Naked, legs wide, cum dripping out of her until there was a small pool that absorbed into the sheets on his side of the bed. Finally, she found the energy to slip on her panties and turn off the light. She went to sleep on her side.
Sidharth had left at eleven. Mily had gone to sleep by twelve. It was one o'clock when Amit came home, very drunk. When he lay down beside her, he lay in a wet spot created by another man's cum. He was too drunk to notice. He caressed the side of Mily's soft body as he kissed her cheek goodnight while she slept.
[+] 3 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: Hbqcb.gif]
Like Reply
hot update
[+] 1 user Likes Muthiah Sivaraman's post
Like Reply