Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to convince my WIFE
Hello i am 36M and my wife 28. we are from a very decent family.
i dont know am not good at bed and we still dont have any kids coz of my weakness..
we are trying everything but i dont want to be in bed with her. hope you understand my situation.
i love to see her with other man getting fucked by him.
she is a bit shy girl type and never been so close to me. ours is an arrange marriage.
i want to see how she acts with other man privately in the bed. i want to see how she gets close with other men.
How to convince my wife to take out and expose and also for a cuckold session please help me 
suggest me. Seriously looking for a right bull. who can fuck her while i watch it secretly or knowingly if she gets convinced. Tips please..
I love taking her out and let other men see her with lust and dream about her.
once she get convinced i will post her pics. 
Telugu vallu unte please pm me.
[+] 6 users Like Telugu Cuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-12-2020, 08:46 PM)Telugu Cuck Wrote: Hello i am 36M and my wife 28. we are from a very decent family.
i dont know am not good at bed and we still dont have any kids coz of my weakness..
we are trying everything but i dont want to be in bed with her. hope you understand my situation.
she is a bit shy girl type and never been so close to me. ours is an arrange marriage.
i want to see how she acts with other man privately in the bed. i want to see how she gets close with other men.
How to convince my wife to take out and expose and also for a cuckold session please help me 
suggest me. Seriously looking for a right bull. who can fuck her while i watch it secretly or knowingly if she gets convinced. Tips please..

patrikpatel514; hangouTs id lets chat
[+] 1 user Likes Patrik17's post
Like Reply
(23-12-2020, 08:46 PM)Telugu Cuck Wrote: Hello i am 36M and my wife 28. we are from a very decent family.

Same I’m also interested ping me
[+] 1 user Likes Tamilcuckie's post
Like Reply
Hi

Married male here age 39
From Andhra
Looking for virtual fun with decent(yet kinky in thougts) person(age above 20).

One who can chat and comment on my wife pics. Who is 33 yrs old.. mom of 3 kids.

Please don't try to hack or cheat.

pm me ur telegram Id with brief (age, loc, sex,what ur looking for, fantasy) abt u.
[+] 5 users Like Veervani25's post
Like Reply

Let's chat and then bang her!!!! Heres my HANGOUTS; sachinrajputo753
Like Reply
Just dont force her

If she is interested in other men
It will happen eventually

Interststing
Do pm if you need help
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply

The best approach you have is to first make her confident that you have her back come what may. Once she knows you love her and you will not ditch her in any case she will gradually open up. That's the best way forward. Be patient and don't rush things. 

Also avoid taking opinions from horny guys asking to chat with your wife.....  Big Grin
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
**********######**********
[+] 1 user Likes sexykammy's post
Like Reply