Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriends Dirty Past
(23-12-2020, 04:45 PM)sasigp Wrote: Dwelling into GFs dirty past with her sex after making her a little drunk!!!

Got my gf drunk and she was wearing underwear that her ex had bought her!!

And she started telling me all the dirty details about how she used to walk around with her ex’s cum in her panty!! It used to be a thing for them!!

Then she showed me the panty in which she had her first anal. Sharing all the details about it!!

Was so hot, made her stroke throughout while i kept asking her all dirty questions about her dirty past, did a roleplay where she addresses me like her ex

PMs on hangout are welcome, if anyone wants to know or chat about such experiences. Or if anyone has had similar experience

this is the best way to have fun with gfs
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-12-2020, 06:45 PM)RoughGuy Wrote: this is the best way to have fun with gfs

Yes indeed
Like Reply
Is there anyone else , who came across GFs or wifes past. 
And it turn them on thinking about her past.

DM me if anyone wants to chat And share experiences
Like Reply
Interested very much
Pm me
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Nice, if anyone else like this kind of discussion, please dm me too
Like Reply
(24-03-2021, 10:47 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: Interested very much
Pm me

pm’d on hangout
[+] 1 user Likes sasigp's post
Like Reply
Yes my wife who was my fiancee that time told me all about her ex with whom she spent 3 to 4 hours totally nude in his bed. I use to ask her the same thing again and again and i kind of enjoyed whole stroking mine.
[+] 2 users Like vicky123247's post
Like Reply
My wife said that she had her final fling before our marriage with her ex bf where she spend the day giving him a blow job and playing with his cock, she even let him take some pics.
[+] 2 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2021, 10:11 AM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: My wife said that she had her final fling before our marriage with her ex bf where she spend the day giving him a blow job and playing with his cock, she even let him take some pics.

Lovely
Like Reply
Man

I would be so jealous if I had slutty gf

Don't know how do you enjoy it

Would love to talk about your gf past
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
saxena.rakesh148;

I am a cuck and want to swap my wife, also available for incest chat

but no roleplay
Like Reply
(23-12-2020, 04:45 PM)sasigp Wrote: Dwelling into GFs dirty past with her sex after making her a little drunk!!!

Got my gf drunk and she was wearing underwear that her ex had bought her!!

And she started telling me all the dirty details about how she used to walk around with her ex’s cum in her panty!! It used to be a thing for them!!

Then she showed me the panty in which she had her first anal. Sharing all the details about it!!

Was so hot, made her stroke throughout while i kept asking her all dirty questions about her dirty past, did a roleplay where she addresses me like her ex

PMs on hangout are welcome, if anyone wants to know or chat about such experiences. Or if anyone has had similar experience

Woow , so exciting , PM’d you on hangout , would love to know in detail
Like Reply
Ohh lovely, even i have similar incident in my lyf.
Wud love to share n talk in detail. married mallu M here. PM on hangout if any1 interested

Hangout - ajithkumar.ajk1 @ g m a i l . C om
Like Reply
i met my current gf... thru my ex in her flat.. saw her sleeping naked in her room with her bf... i was stroking watching at her... she was awake smiled n winked....
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply