Adultery My mom
Hey guys, i am new in this forum. I mean as a writer, but I've read most of the stories in here. This is my first story, open to suggestions. Please excuse if there are any mistakes. The story is about my mom.
[+] 4 users Like Bad bunty's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We are a family of 3, me ,mom and dad. My mom's name is pushpalatha (43), she is a very religious lady. She wakes up at 5 in the morning daily , takes bath, does some pooja, then goes out for a walk, and thats how our day starts. My dad, Ravindar(54) works at a bank in the near by village. We live in a rural part of India or a Village. About me , I am 20 years old, doing my degree.
The things i am about to write here are about my mom, the things she's been doing and I've been seeing since my childhood.Everyone who interacts with my mom would belive she is a very religious lady. Why would they not , because she is a regular visitor of the temple, she would visit the temple atleast 2 times a day. Pandits wife and my mom were friends. They used take the cow for grazing togather. I would finish my school around 12.30 pm and go to the place my mom would be with the cows. My mom would have bought some food in a tiffin box, we would eat there and my mom and that aunty would be speaking something, i would sleep there for some time, then we would all go home in the evening around 4.
We own a small shop next to my house. We daily open it in the morning from 6am. My dad would wake me up at 6 and i used to do my homework in the shop with my dad. It was a small ration shop , we would go get ration from a near by town and sell it in our village, and we close at around 9 when my dad has to go to work. Evening my mom will open at 4 pm, dad will come back by 6.30pm , then dad takes care of it with me , that is where i would be studying, talking to the coustmers and spending my evening.
The pandit has a son he was in his 11th or something after failing 2 in school and now once in 11th. He had all bad habits like smoking , drinking , gutka.
The thing is there are only 2 shops in my village, and our shop is towards the exteriors of the village, he used to buy cigarettes and bidees and gutka from our shop. Many people didn't know he does all that. So only people who knew were my family and some 4 or 5 of his friends.
One day when we were eating under the tree, pandit's son , his name is vishwas , he came and was talking to his mom , then his mom told she has to be leaving , and then she told my mom something about her mom being serious and she being the only daughter had to be there. She told vishwas to look after the cows for some more time and return back with my mom.
After his mom left we had food, then he was requesting my mom not to tell his mom about him smoking. My mom told him don't worry i wont tell. Then he picked out a cigarette from his pocket and started smoking. He was telling sorry for smoking in front of you but i am addicted to it. My mom was fine with it, because many people come near our shop and smoke.
Pandits wife had been out for a week, so for the whole week viswas had only come with the cows. In that week my mom and vishwas had become a little close or a friendship had grown between them. My mom would share her problems. I was thinking how my mom would tell him, her problems and even the bed room ones, where my dad was a little weak between the legs. Then later i came to know he is a womanizer and he had somehow convinced her to share her personal problems and stuff.
After that week it became normal, and some days instead of pandits wife vishwas would come , in the pretext of helping his mom. Sometimes he would come and send his mom home telling she should take rest and he was free and he would help her. After his mom left he would tell my mom he liked spending time with her, and a regular afternoon cigarette with her had become a habbit and he misses it so he came. My mom would actually blush or smile. Then he would praise her , and my mom who has never experienced something like this would feel very happy.
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Bandabia007's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Very good starting....
[+] 1 user Likes prabudmt's post
Like Reply
One day i came back from school my mom and him were talking something and my mom was smiling and telling no. Then when i went there they kept quite, we ate our food then i slept next to my mom. I hadn't fallen asleep, my mom and viswas started talking again. By the looks of it looked like they were arguing about my mom watching his dick when he was trying to pee earlier. He was convinced my mom had seen his dick. He was request my mom to atleat tell if it was nice. My mom fell to the trick and said it was good. Now he started laughing. While listening to them i somehow fell asleep. When i woke up i could see him beg my mom something. Finally my mom agreed. She told me to go pull the cows togather, as i went , i wanted to see what he was begging for . I turned back and saw from a distance, my mom was turning away from him, she got hold of her saree and started lifting it up. She slowly lifted it, her legs came into view, viswas was looking with his eyes very wide open and a hand on his dick, then came her thighs the finnaly her ass. It was big.
My moms bra size it 38c and her panty size is 100cm. She squatted in front of him and peed. Then she got up with saree still above her waist and kept like that for sometime then left her saree it fell down and covered her nakedness. Then we left home. Later it became a routine , when i would sleep he would some how convince my mom to show her ass or stay with the saree lifted till her waist. Since i was a kid i used to think shame shame mummy. Thinking it was funny i told my dads brother about these things.
He is elder to my dad by 3 years. He is a farmer in the village. I was very close to him. So when we were talking casually , i told him about my mom being shame shamed in front of vishwas. He asked me many times if it was true and finally he was convinced. Then he told me to be quite and observe what all they do, and tell only him not even my dad. He would always buy me something so i used to listen to him.
So one day in the afternoon , viswas came , i was sleeping, then wokeup, but acted like sleeping to see what thay would do and tell my uncle. He came and sat next to my mom and opened his pant. His dick was big. I mean very big for a kid like me. Then he hold my mom's saree and started pulling in up , he pulled it up to her waist and he was pressing her ass cheeks, caressing her thighs and rubbing her bushy pussy. He made her hold his dick and rub it. My mom was pulling it up and down , he made my mom remove her blouse, out came her boobs, looking at those enormous boobs he left a sigh, then he started pressing them hard and kissing them. Licking them. Kissing my mom. My mom was vigorously shaking his cock . And in 10 mins he made some noise and some white thing came out of his dick and it came back to its normal size. Then ge got dressed, my mom also adjusted her saree, then they sat there only for some time speaking something his mom and her mothers illness, then he left after kissing my mom. When we reached home my mom went inside the house i was outside near the door washing my hands and legs. Viswas also came and asked where my mom was , i told him she just finished washing her face and gone to change her dress. He went inside, my mom was still wiping her face. I could hear what they were talking. She told him to go out as she wanted to change her dress. He was not ready and told her he has already seen her fully, why shyness in front of him and begged her to let him stay and he could think about her in the night when he is shagging. She agreed after some convincing. She liked the idea of some teenager jerking off to her. She smiled and removed her saree. In blouse and peticote she looked so hot. Mangalsutra on her blouse, anklets making sounds , bangles in her hands peticote tied loosely to her waist. Then she removed her peticote. It fell down by the pull of the string. Her big ass , bushy pussy , and big thighs were on display. Vishwas left a sigh of relief. Rubbing his dick with his hand. Then my mom removed her blouse. Ufffff. And there she was my religious mom naked without a piece of cloth on her, mangalasutra hanging between her boobs, earrings, bangles and anklets are the only things on her body . She stood like that for a minute. Then she was about to wear her dress. Viswas stopped telling he would select her clothes. So that he could look at her for somemore time. He stood molesting my mom and searching for her dress. Then he found my moms nighties. She wears them while sleeping. They are cotton nighties which cover my moms body like a burqa except for her face. Some were sleevless. He was so thrilled to see them, he told my mom to wear it. When my mom wore it , it was as if a thin cloth around a statue, like all the shapes are perfetly visible. Nipples popping out, ass crack. He kissed my mom while molesting her when she is in the nightie. He liked it soo much that he requested my mom to wear this usually during cow grazing. My mom was blushing. Later he requested my mom to give him one more handjob, but my mom rejected it saying it was time for my dad to come. He left after some time.
[+] 3 users Like Bad bunty's post
Like Reply
So hot....make mom and viswas doing all kinky acts behind son and husband back... I wish she becomes pregnant
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
That weekend i told all this to my dad's brother. He took me to some nearby town, bought me an ice cream and asked me , i told him off everything. The frequency of him visiting my house had grown. The following week my mom would come late to the place the cows were. I saw for 2 days, she would come a little later than i reached, i was board talking to that pandit aunty daily, she would actually scare me. So the third day i went to my house directly. The door was open, usually at that time people in my village will be sleeping. The scene as soon as i entered my house was very erotic. I think about it now also, and i am not ashamed to say that i have mastrubated many a times thinking of it. My mom had no saree on her. Her peticote was bunched up till at her stomach, her blouse open. And she was sitting on my dad's brother's lap. He didn't have his pants on him. His hands were on her boobs. She was getting up and sitting, she was doing it. I saw for sometime. I knew what was happening was wrong. I saw for sometime , then went back outside, then returned back making some noise. Hearing me she got scared, in the hurry she got up and ran towards the kitchen. That is when i saw his dick which had disappeared inside my mom.
He got up and pulled up his pant. I entered by then, i could see my moms peticote and saree fallen down. My uncle saw me and smiled and left the house. Later my mom peeped from the kitchen and asked me to fetch her fallen clothes. I simply picked them up, and went to the kitchen . She was nervous, as i was giving her she started telling some story like how she came back after bath and was wearing her blouse in kitchen and had left other clothes on the chair, and suddenly my uncle came inside the house. And how she had to stay inside the kitchen only till he left. She was telling thankgod he didn't ask for water, he just enquired about my dad and went back. I could sense the nervousness in her voice. I also just laughed and told you would be shame shamed in front of him. After i said that i could feel the relief she felt, thinking i bought the story she told.
My mom didn't know i told my uncle about her and that viswas. One day after school i went to the cow grazing place , i saw my mom sitting and chatting with vishwas. The shocking thing is, she was in one of her nightie. My moms legs were shaped like mountain and were talking. From far i could observe that his hands were inside her nightie. As i went near i saw him taking his hand out. After i went she told me not to tell my dad she was wearing the nightie outside. It was comfortable so she wore it rather than saree. After eating she was restless and was forcing me to sleep, i knew i would get to look at something exciting and acted like i fell asleep. Then my mom stood up looked around , tall bushes all around, no one could watch them, my mom mom made sure of that and removed her nightie. There was my mom , who everyone thinks is religious, shamelessly standing in front of a teenager who is the pandits son, fully naked. Not a single thread on her body except for her mangalsutra, bangles, earrings and anklets.
He couldn't handle watching her nude i guess, he just pounced on her. Went near her started kissing her. Pressing her boobs in one hand, feeling her ass and back with the other. Then he got out of his clothes, made my mom sleep on her nightie. He had to beg my mom a lot for her to do it. Then he climbed on her. Adjusted his cock on her bushy pussy. My mom got hold of it and placed it in the proper place. Then he gave a push. Both were grunting, ufffing and puffing. He would kiss her , call her darling, chinni , bangari(sweet names) and he was pounding her hard. After sometine he asked her where he should shoot, she was in the moment, and told him to shoot it inside her itself. Then he got up, later my mom got up. I could see the black bush had some white stains on it. He asked my mom if she would get pregnant. My mom laughed and said, she had been operated and cannot get pregnant anymore. He was very happy and told her he always want to shoot in her chut itself.
[+] 3 users Like Bad bunty's post
Like Reply
Super update.... please writte as mom and viswas doing sex in the same bed where father is sleeping(drugged) nearby on bed also... son watching the action
[+] 2 users Like prabudmt's post
Like Reply
It became a regular thing for me to watch my mom getting drilled. I knew what was happening was wrong, or i felt there is something wrong about all the things my mom was doing. But deep down there was something which excited me, which made me curious. May be because my mom was the 1st women i had seen naked. Anyway i liked what i saw and only that mattered for me.
One day when my dad didn't return from work till late. Me and my mom were really worried. My mom, pandits wife and me were sitting near our shop. Pundits wife could see my mom sad, she was encouraging my mom to think positive and nothing would have happened. Later she asked her son to borrow a bike from one of the villagers, and take my mom to the bank where my dad worked. Vishwas came riding a bike. Me, my mom and him were going to the bank. My mom was still worried thinking what would have happened. On the way he was also feeling sad looking at my mom worrying. When we went to the bank , the watchman told us what had happened.
My dad had refused to help one of the local politicians for which he had to break some rules. Because my dad had refused, so the politician along with the manager of the bank did some shady business and framed my dad in it. When there was a raid eairler that day, the security officer had arrested my dad. From the bank then we went to the security officer station. My dad was inside. My mom saw my dad and started crying. My dad consoled her saying dont worry i didn't do anything wrong, i was happy seeing my dad. My mom and dad were discussing something, i went outside. Vishwas was smoking outside near a shop, i told him what all happened. After sometime only my mom came out. She was not sad , because she had already spoken to my father. When i asked where dad was she told me he wont be coming home untill monday. That day was friday. On the way back, my mom was telling him what had happened and they needed a powerful person or a well connected person's recomendation by monday before they take him to the court. I was getting scared, but my mom was all ok, and she was in much better mood than earlier. It was past my dinner time, so i requested my mom to buy me something to eat. I had some snacks, she wanted to go home and eat homecooked food only. It was very late when we came back home. So it was decided that vishwas would stay in my house itself that night. He was literally begging my mom to let him stay in my house that night. And my mom with a shy smile, blushing ly agreed.
After dinner, me and mom went to the room to sleep. While my mom was making me sleep, vishwas came near the door, he saw me still awake and was not happy. Then was looking at my mom and was pleeding her to make me sleep fast, and went. I acted like i was drowsy and faked like sleeping. After sometime he again came near the door, saw me sleeping and asked my mom if he could come, my mom told him to wait as i had just slept, and dont wake up. He lighted a cigarette and said "ill finish this and come, you by that time remove everything and be ready". After he left , my mom got up from the bed, removed her saree, i could see her excited . Then removed her blouse, she doesn't usually wear a bra, rearly uses it. Her big boobs were in the view, then she pulled the knot of her peticote, and it fell down. My mom just picked up her clothes and placed them properly. Till then i was enjoying my mom walking around naked in the room. When she heard him entering the house, she told him to lock the door properly and then come in. She climbed on top of the bed and wrapped a bed sheet over her, and slept right next to me. As viswas entered the bedroom, mom told him to turn the lights off. He didn't and told her, he wants to see her properly while he is doing her. Then he started stripping, his dick was standing at 90 degrees. He slowly got inside the blanket my mom is in and hugged her. I could hear them kissing and licking each other. Then the blanket was removed, he was on top of my mom and very erotically both were eating each others mouth. Their naked bodies glued to each other. After a long time of kissing and licking, he got hold of his lund and placed at the entrance of moms bushy chut, which is my birth place.
He was giving her some hard strokes. He lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders, spanked my moms ass hard, then kept on fucking till my mom came. He was still yet to cum. The bed was making a lot of noise. In that rhythmic movement of him inside and outside my mom and the bed, i dozed off to sleep. In the middle of the night when i woke up, i could see that they were still going at it. My mom was on top of him, he was fondling her boobs very hard. My mom was jumping on his lund. I again slept off. When i woke up in the morning, my mom was not next to me. I woke up slowly and peeped out of the room. I heard some faint noises from our kitchen, when i peeped i saw they were still naked, my mom was preparing coffee and he was doing her from behind. He would slap her ass cheeks bite her shoulder, then he came inside her. I dint want to get caught, so went back to my room and called out for my mom. My mom came to the room with a towel covering her body. The towel was very small, it couldn't hide her pussy. She wished me good morning, she slowly took both of their clothes and told me to go open the shop , she will come in sometime. They both came out dressed after sometime.
[+] 8 users Like Bad bunty's post
Like Reply
Super update... Thanks for the plot just like I asked...make them do this when father sleeping near by... Once again awesome update bro
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
yourock Great update man..... Keep posting...  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Coolamy_111's post
Like Reply
Later that day, me and my mom went to my dads brother's house. We live in the same village. Our families were not that close. My uncle's wife was a little rich, she didn't like my mother and father. She had a lot of attitude. The reason we went to their house was, my aunt's brother knew some people and was very close to one of the members of some farmers union. To get my dad out of the security officer station, we needed her to help us. Earlier that day my uncle had visted the shop, there my mom was asking him to talk to his wife and help us out. He than told her , he'll talk to her, but his wife would surely ask something in return. My mom was ok with it, so he told her to come to their house in the afternoon, and by that time he would talk to her about the satuation.
Me and mom were sitting in their house, my mom was explaining my aunt about the problem. She was very careless, and told my mom she would help her but, she asked my mom to help her in cleaning the house, or wasing clothes, or to be straight she was asking my mom to be her house maid. It was no big deal for my mom. So my mom agreed, and by monday morning my dad was free to go. But the problem was my dad had lost the job. Then my dad took up farming as his full time profession.
After this incident my uncles(dad's brother) became very close to my family. His visits became regular to my house. Now my mom stopped taking cows for grazing. My dad would take them when he goes to the fields. My mom would take care of the shop, and work in my uncle's house. She would go to work in his house for 3 or 4 days a week.
My dad would have breakfast and then leave for the field work. He would come back for lunch in the afternoon then again go to the fields and come back in the eveing. Mom would take care of the shop. Then i started noticing that my dad's brother would always come near the shop and would be chatting with my mom. Now a days my mom was scared , because my dad could return anytime, so she would not allow my uncle to have sex with her. One day i me and my mom were in the shop. My uncle came, they simply started talking something. My mom apparently had some leg pain. She was telling it to my uncle. My uncle sent me to get some ointment from his house. I quickly went and brought it. He told my mom, that it needs to be properly applied, not too much and not too little. Since my mom didnt know, he told he would only apply. It was the afternoon time. Not many people come to the shop at that time. My dad had just left after his lunch. My uncle came inside the shop and sat on the chair my mom was sitting. My mom got up and gave him space to sit. She was standing. My uncle had a phone that time. He gave me that phone and told me to sit outside the shop, where we had some bench for people who come to shop to drink tea. I took the phone and came out. I could see what was happing inside and hear them speak as well. He told my mom to show where it was hurting. He took her leg and placed it on one of his legs. My moms saree was lifted till her knees. He was applying ointment, then he slowly started rubbing her thighs. He had put his hand inside my moms saree and was rubbing her chut as well. Next he just lifted her saree till her waist. His face was at her waist level. If anyone would have passed by our shop at that time they would have had a perfect view of my moms ass. She was turing towards him and her back was towards me. He was kneeding my moms ass like a dough. I think my mom was also enjoying, because she was so careless about her surroundings. Then he left her and came outside. They were also scared that someone would see. After he came out, he turned towards my mom and told her ," i think you need an injunction". She was blushing and said "yes i need it but who will give me". I was acting like i was looking into the phone, my uncle saw towards me, seeing me engaged in the phone he just acted like folding his lungi and he split his lungi in between and showed his erect lund to my mom. My mom watching this blushed and bent her head down. He then told her " the injuction is ready and waiting from a long time". He told my mom to come inside the house. My mom after all this foreplay i guess was in heat. She just got up and told me to stay in the shop, she will come back in some time. Then they both went inside the house. After some time i slowly went near my house and peeped in. My uncle was sleeping on my mom, between her legs, and giving her some hard strokes. My mom was panting. While he was in her pussy also my mom was scared, she was telling him to do fast, if my dad catches them she would die. I got scared listening to her, i loved my mom. And the thought of her dying made me scared, so i went out near the shop and kept watch. I still remember that day, to till this day. The first day i kept watch for my dad so that my mom could have sex with my dad's brother.
Like Reply
[Image: Smart-Select-20191231-024357-Samsung-Internet.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bad bunty's post
Like Reply
Super update and photos bro... waiting for more
Like Reply
Gr8 update buddy yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Coolamy_111's post
Like Reply
Later that day, in the evening my dad came home little late than usual. When he came home he was a fully drunk. My mom was very angry with my dad. The thing was, after he had lost the job, and started spending time in the village, he fell into his friends gang, which was according to my mom "bad company". My dad was so drunk that he was not even paying attention to my mom who was scolding him, he was in the state of unconcious or drowsy. My mom called my dad's brother to talk some sense into him. My uncle spoke to my dad, that time he understood my dad was not in the condition of understanding. My mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner, he came to the kitchen and was telling her something. While talking to my mom, he put his hand on my moms boobs and stared pressing them. It had become so casual that my mom didnt even react. She was wearing a nighty, and nothing underneath. My mom and my dads brother were having a conversation in the kitchen, while he was pressing her boobs, and she , as if there is nothing different, was cooking food. Then he took one of her hand and placed it on his lund, inside his lungi. My mom without getting scared, that her husband is just outside, started rubbing his lund. Then my uncle put his hands inside her nighty from top and started pressing her bare boobs. My mom stopped cooking and turned towards him, they started kissing. Suddenly my dad was trying to get up. I got scared thinking what if my mom gets caught. I wantedly spoke little loudly saying" dad why are getting up". My mom and uncle heard me and suddenly seperated. My mom came out , my dad was not able to walk properly, and was not even able to open his eyes. My mom got hold of him , my dad wanted to vomit, so my mom took him to the bathroom. My mom slowly took him out of the house and to the bathroom in our backyard. My dad was bending and vomiting my mom was holding him from behind. My uncle came near the bathroom, told me to go out, as it was not a good sight. I just moved out of the bathroom. My mom was also bending. Her ass was up in the air, and since she was not wearing anything underneath, her ass crack was properly visible. I dont know if he could not control looking at her big gand ,he gave her one good slap on her gand. My mom shouted in pain"ooooouuuchhhh". She turned back and blushingly smiled. Then my uncle lifted my moms nighty till her waist, and started rubbing his lund on her big gand and came on her. After getting my dad into the house, my uncle was leaving. My mom went to see him off till our house gate. He was groping her gand, and at the end had a good bye kiss, then my uncle spanked my moms big gand again. This time mom blushingly turned towards him and seductively started rubbing her gand. After my uncle left, mom came in, still in that cum drenched nighty. The nighty was sticking to her gand, wet patchs could be seen on the nighty. Later we had our dinner and slept.
In the middle of the night, I woke up, because I had to pee. When I woke up, I couldn't find my mom next to me. I was scared to go out alone, I was wondering where she was, but I needed to pee badly. Somehow I got up and went out of the room.
My dad was sleeping in the hall itself. The back door was open, as i neared the door i could listen to faint noises. When i peeped out, i saw vishwas, he was kissing my mom. My moms nighty was raised till her neck. He was pressing her boobs and kissing her. My mom was standing there in our backyard, in the middle of the night, with her nighty bunched up till her neck, naked underneath , playing with a teenager's lund, while he was kissing and pressing her boobs. I wanted to pee urgently, i didn't know what to do. Then i went a little back, and acted like searching my mom, and called out my mom, so that she can hear me coming. When they heard me, they seperated, and my mom came in. I told her i needed to pee. She took me out. I usually pee in some corner in our backyard. I could see vishwas standing in the dark and hiding. When i was peeing, my mom also lifted her nighty till her stomach and sat down for peeing. It was not a new thing for my mom to be naked in front of me. After we were done, I could make out vishwas looking at us, my mom got up slowly, like as if it was for giving him a show, and we started walking towards the house. I noticed that my mom didn't lock the door, after we entered. We both slept on the bed. I acted like sleeping, after some 15- 20 mins vishwas came inside the room. I could only listen to them. He was kissing her. Then he told her he wanted to lick her chut. My mom was calling him a dirty boy, And didn't allow him to do it. He convinced my mom and went down. My mom was literally moaning. He told, her chut smells of her piss, but tastes good. He told her it is the theertham. I think he was trying to pluck my moms pubes, because my mom told it was hurting and told him not to doo it. My mom was in heat after he had licked her chut. He started teasing my mom by rubbing his lund on her pussy, when he was about to enter my birth place, my mom stopped him. She told him to get up , they both left the room naked. After 10 mins I got up and when i peeped out I was shocked. My mom and vishwas were under the blanket my dad was using. He was fucking my mom right next to my drunk and passed out dad, in the same blanket. I dont think he could handle,he came in her pussy fast. Then they got up , i went and slept off. They both came into the room. Got dressed up, and vishwas left.
[+] 6 users Like Bad bunty's post
Like Reply