Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hangouts chatting
Rainbow 
If anyone is interested to roleplay chat with a woman, i had chatted with her for almost 2 months, we got bored she asked if i can find a partner like me, she a gem at chatting uses pics, gifs, good sensual dialogues and semi para chatting.  

She is interested in incest roleplay. She is religious woman, divorced, respect her, 

She wants a roleplay of emotional, love, sensual, erotic religious connetion with her son in the roleplay in telugu. 

If u are interested reply or personal message me 
[+] 2 users Like sai kiran 07's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am interested my id is omkarananda24;
Like Reply
(20-12-2020, 11:57 PM)sai kiran 07 Wrote: If anyone is interested to roleplay chat with a woman, i had chatted with her for almost 2 months, we got bored she asked if i can find a partner like me, she a gem at chatting uses pics, gifs, good sensual dialogues and semi para chatting.  

She is interested in incest roleplay. She is religious woman, divorced, respect her, 

She wants a roleplay of emotional, love, sensual, erotic religious connetion with her son in the roleplay in telugu. 

If u are interested reply or personal message m
అమ్మ కు సేవ చేయడానికి నేను సిద్ధం. అమ్మ గారి ఇష్టాల కు అనుకూలంగా. Neelima42telugu;
Like Reply
Phone number
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 08:01 AM)Telugu raja Wrote: అమ్మ కు సేవ చేయడానికి నేను సిద్ధం. అమ్మ గారి ఇష్టాల కు అనుకూలంగా. Neelima42telugu;

Amma meedha antha prema vundha ?
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 05:35 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: I am interested my id is omkarananda24;

Check ur hangouts
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 11:41 AM)sai kiran 07 Wrote: Check ur hangouts butta bomma lanti amma meeku message chesindhi 
[+] 1 user Likes sai kiran 07's post
Like Reply
Hi sai kiran
Like Reply
vinnilove770;
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 04:19 PM)vinni Wrote: vinnilove770;

Message me
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 12:25 PM)Venkata Lakshmi 1978 Wrote: Hi sai kiran

Venkata lakshmi garu please message ne
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 12:25 PM)Venkata Lakshmi 1978 Wrote: Hi 

Lakshmi garu 

How are you?

Hangouts unda? Chat chesthara? Meeku chat cheyyadam istame na? Msg me in private
Be a happy Reader and Don't forget to appreciate the  writer. 

thanks
Like Reply
(20-12-2020, 11:57 PM)sai kiran 07 Wrote: If anyone is interested to roleplay chat with a woman, i had chatted with her for almost 2 months, we got bored she asked if i can find a partner like me, she a gem at chatting uses pics, gifs, good sensual dialogues and semi para chatting.  

Hai... Please ad me.. looser191901;
Decent ga chat Chestaa
Like Reply
Hi msg me
Eswarraj1982
Like Reply
(24-12-2020, 12:07 AM)Jai9966 Wrote: Hai... Please ad me.. looser191901;
Decent ga chat Chestaa

Check you invitations , decent ga vadhu
Like Reply

My hangout RAJUXOSSIPY
pachhiga chat chesta
[+] 1 user Likes fasakfuck's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2020, 10:15 AM)fasakfuck Wrote: My hangout RAJUXOSSIPY
pachhiga chat chesta

Nv antha pachiga chat chesthae ammae phn meedhae kakuthondhi she is sensitive please take it smooth and steady
Like Reply
Hi

Can you introduce me to her.
Be a happy Reader and Don't forget to appreciate the  writer. 

thanks
Like Reply
(28-12-2020, 12:17 PM)Bellakaya Wrote: Hi

Can you introduce me to her.

What is meaning of bellakaya ? Why dont u introduce urself her user name here madhavi150
[+] 1 user Likes sai kiran 07's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2020, 04:55 PM)sai kiran 07 Wrote: Nv antha pachiga chat chesthae ammae phn meedhae kakuthondhi she is sensitive please take it smooth and steady

?
Like Reply