Adultery Teenager’s Journey to Eternal Love
Credits to original author...

The start of this story, or rather call it a journey as all the incidents are pure and true as they happened without any alteration, dates back to 2007! My fresh admission into a plush, reputed, high profile Engineering college in a posh locality of Hyderabad, my native city! Let me name myself Gouhar, a 17 year old bubbly, cheerful, ambitious, modest, caring, soft-hearted girl, favorite of her parents and family, born and brought up in a very comfortable and luxurious atmosphere by doting parents and 2 big brothers. My Dad and eldest bro work in Qatar and I who just got admission into college stay with my second elder bro who is in final year engineering in my college itself and my paternal grandmother, just we three in a big house with servants in a posh area of Hyderabad.

My height is 5.5” and my skin tone is very fair and flawless, long and silky dense black hair, I have 90% similarity to Ishita Sharma TV actress in terms of features! That’s quite acceptable I think ;) And my stats are 34C – 26 – 36, I have treadmill, cycle and a mini gym set at home as my Dad and Bros are fitness freaks and I too indulge in it sometimes and it reflected in my figure, my arms and legs were slender but had enough mass at right places to amuse any eye watching me ;)

As the college was new and there was no one whom I knew, apart from my bro who was my senior. My first friend was the girl with her roll no beside me. Her name is Neha. We both immediately hit off nicely as our mentalities matched and we both had similar sense of fashion and were always updated in all girly things which were hard to find in my batch. She was very fair, height 5.4” quite slim, 32B-24-32. But she carried herself amazingly, her dressing sense and self-grooming made her look very attractive. She was in affair with her cousin Fardin, who sometimes dropped her or picked her up from college, was a good looking and sincere guy, was done with Engineering and was looking for job.

First days in new college passed away nicely with meeting new people daily, assignments, internals etc etc and when the first year was about to end we had a fest, and my bro was the host, during that time I and Neha were enjoying so much as if the campus belongs to us, we were very casual and busy in having fun. We dressed in Tshirts, tunic tops and Jeans, chinos and stuff like that and got noticed by almost every guy in the college and many were making a bee-line to ask us out but the moment they came to know about my bro they backed out as my bro was quite an influential personality in college!

Just before our first year exams, we were made into lab groups of 6 each, and in my group it was me, Neha and 4 other boys, who form the rest of the characters of this story. Let me name them Arman, Sameer, Zahid and Faiz. Arman was a very handsome and cool guy who was an NRI and quite rich and very shy, he had only one and best friend who was Sameer quite handsome too and was outgoing, was in sports, anchoring events and stuff, Zahid and Faiz were Sameers classmates from his school, they 4 formed a very cool group.

As me and Neha joined these 4 guys in labs, our first mingling with guys started in college and we hit off quite well, firstly it was limited to studies but gradually it became nice friendship, going for treats if any guy had birthday and stuff like that. Sameer had a crush on Neha, and he eventually proposed her, and she after throwing some tantrums ultimately accepted him. This came as a shock for me as she was already committed to her cousin Fardin, but she covered that up smartly by telling Sameer that Fardin was her bro and that’s all. When I confronted her, she said that Fardin was busy with his job and stuff and couldn’t give her much time so just for time pass she’s keeping Sameer as it would be fun coz he’s rich too. That showed her cheapness, I came to know that all was just show off for her, her fashion etc. everything was given by Fardin and she herself was cheap and shallow. I tried to keep all such things out of our friendship and tried to get along well with her.

Meanwhile, as Neha and Sameer were going on quite well, dating, movies etc. etc., he used to give her many gifts which she used to boast about. She later told me that Arman has a huge crush on me and he wanted Neha to help him, I was very happy and afraid at the same time, happy coz I too had a crush on him and was freaking coz my bro was my senior. So I let it be as it is and it was time for our final exams and we were completely engrossed in it.
Then when exams were done and colleges reopened, it was like a new and lovely begining. It was like college for me was just we 6 people and nobody else. And meanwhile my senior bro completed his Engineering and immediately was called over to Qatar by my eldest bro and he left and I stayed now with just my Granny! And I loved the independence ;) After vacations I noticed Neha and Sameer being very close, they openly held hands and even hugged each other in our presence. And one day Neha spoke to me about Arman and he wanted to propose me, I told her that it won’t be fun if the match is already fixed; let him do it without your help.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
And after a few days, Arman did it quite impressively. That day of every week our batch’s classes started an hour later than whole college, but that morning Neha Sameer Zahid and Faiz messaged me that there is a workshop which would start an hour before college and so I should be at the basement auditorium at 8.30. I thought its normal and reached there. I was surprised coz I was alone there in cold and whole college was empty.
Then when I was looking here and there, I noticed various kinds of petals falling over me, I looked up..I noticed someone running, I was shocked. Then I turned and saw Arman behind me, well groomed, black crisp shirt, blue jeans, his athletic physic, his mesmerizing perfume, I was speechless, and he broke the embarrassing silence between us and he went on his knees and said I love you Gouhar! I blushed and accepted it gladly but slowly ;) And he was very happy and relieved and I was happy too. We sat there, as we had 2 full hours before classes and spoke, he held my hand for first time and we remained like that.

Then it was going all well, Sameer and Neha were having good chemsitry, and I felt bad for Fardin. I was happy to be with Arman, Zahid and Faiz remained our buddies. Then we started going out together, Me Arman and Sameer Neha, in either Armans or Sameers car. Initially it was just holding hands between me and Arman but whenever I saw Sameer and Neha, they were quite intimate. Like in movies, I could see them kissing and fondling, Arman was shy, If he took initiative I wouldn’t stop him.

Then one day, Arman’s friend had a farmhouse in the outskirts and we had nothing to do for the day we decided to go on a long drive, it was a nice place, a small and cozy garden with trees and Geese, a swimming pool which was not maintained properly, a cottage which had a sitout,dining place and a bedroom with a nice bed and attached bathroom. We took kfc parcels for lunch and had fun playing around there, then Sameer boldly said he needs some time with Neha alone and took her into bedroom and locked the door. I was shocked, Arman said that it was common between them as they have made out many times in movies and his car. I was angry, firstly because she was committed to Fardin and was betraying him, secondly coz Sameer shared all his intimate moments with Arman. Then Arman apologised me and I didnt want to spoil our day.

We sat in the sitout on a sofa. Arman put his hand around my shoulder and we were talking like that then I rested my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his chest. He kissed my forehead, and I liked it. We came very close to each other, almost stuck to each other, my breath deepened, he sensed that and kissed my eyelids, then cheek, I kept my eyes closed and he so gently kissed my pink moist lips. This is the first kiss in my life. A picture perfect moment, with a perfect guy! I loved it, he then withdrew and stared at me, may be to look at my expression, I gave him a smile, he felt good and kissed again, I too responded and we kissed gently, deeply and passionately, sucking each other’s lips then I inserted my tongue in his mouth, he loved it and responded in same way. We kissed like that for a long time, I caressed his back, held his neck, played with his hair, he too caressed my back and we hugged, he again said ‘I love you very much J’.

Then after about an hour, bedroom door opened and Sameer and Neha came out, they looked at us naughtily and it was understood that they both got very intimate, may be they even had sex who knows. Then we drove back, I felt very good about every moment, the kiss was in my head, his proximity, his feel, I wanted to feel him more! But the day ended and college stuff began from the next day. But life felt very beautiful!
After about a week I had to do some shopping but Neha couldn’t come as her Mom was not well, Arman said he’ll accompany me, I was feeling awkward to roam in a mall with a guy, but wanted to be with him, so went ahead. I got some jeans, leggings, kurtis and T-shirts which I tried and showed him, he was probably amused as well as turned on coz it was first time I was showing him myself, otherwise I dress very modestly to college. After I was done with shopping, he teased me to try miniskirts and shorts and tank tops which I did after much persuasion just for him, he was shocked seeing me in such outfits and was just staring at my well maintained beautiful legs and complimented a lot. Then he took a few photos of us together, me in shorts and tank top. We kissed in the elevator and his car that day and had lunch and I returned home.

I didn’t go to college the next day, as I had a function to attend, and when I went the day after, Sameer, Zahid and Faiz were looking at me very naughtily. I couldn’t get what it was. They tried to tease me and stuff, I couldn’t make out what it was, as I gave them the respect every time and they did the same too. What was wrong today! Then I asked Neha, she said that “Arman has showed them our pics together with me wearing hot clothes”! I started feeling nauseating. I trusted Arman and couldnt believe he would do such cheap thing. All my life I stayed modest in every way for my respect which was shattered in a moment. I was depressed and didn’t answer Armans calls and msgs. He is a cry baby and he pestered me a lot to forgive him.
Like Reply
I said ok but I needed some time as our exams were near and stuff. I focused on my exams and meanwhile thought about Sameer and Neha, Sameer uses Neha just for lust and also discusses his intimacy with his friends, Neha uses Sameer for his money and gifts. I loved Arman coz I liked him and trusted him, what if he makes a laughing stock of me in front of his friends??, who were my only group of friends too. I couldn’t tolerate that, so I decided to quit the relation and be just friends.

Exams were over, only Me, Zahid and Faiz cleared all papers. Arman flunked almost all, reason he was depressed over me, Neha flunked coz she had to manage her BF Sameer and fiancé Fardin both, Sameer flunked coz his priority was sports and timepass was Neha, never thought about studies! Zahid and Faiz were sincere guys, they knew their responsibilities! Arman approached me and promised never to repeat such mistakes ever. Initially I let go everything and behaved like before, went out with him, but when I kissed him, it didn’t felt like before, I felt uneasy and insecure, I felt eyes of other 4 of our group watching me, I felt my dignity and respect lost and it haunted me big time. So I thought of calling it quits, but Arman was such a psycho, he cried, acted like depressed and stuff and I was pestered to be by his side!

Then one day Sameer and Neha bunked college, if ever she did, she used to tell me but this time she didn’t. So I asked Arman what’s wrong. He said they both went to his friend’s farmhouse to have fun! I felt disgusted for her; she was betraying her fiancé big-time! Then later that week I confronted her one day what she wants actually, she was rude and clear that she is just having fun with Sameer and is happy to roam with him and enjoy his gifts and stuff. And she taunted me too, that I fake myself to be dignified but actually I too have a cheap side and everybody has seen it, god knows what goes on behind the scenes! That was it, my dignity and respect was everything for me, If my friends think about me that way then no point in being stuck in a hopeless relation I thought!

But Arman, he went to the extent of starving and stuff, he became sick! I couldn’t just leave him. Then I behaved like everything between us is fine now but told him that at home I have to take care of my sick Granny so couldn’t spare much time for texts and calls, we’ll have good time as long as we are together in college. Actually I wanted to spare time for my family who stays abroad and we Skype at night and also studies, I can’t risk both for the sake of Arman. He agreed and we started to roam again. When good Arman was realy a nice and cool guy and I loved that part of his. Once we both went to a famous park in early morning, it was a light drizzle when we started but when we parked our car and came out it was actually heavy rain and park was empty, we decided to sit in car, we reclined both the front seats, played nice music and I lay in his arms and we started kissing, passionately, after sometime, whole glasses of our car were covered with mist and we couldn’t see outside, It felt as no one from outside could see us either ;)

Our kissing grew and from gentle to deep, from passionate to erotic, we kissed in every manner possible. He caressed me a lot and took off my jacket, I was wearing a peach colored tunic top and blue skinny jeans that day, he caressed my back and top was so thin that my bra straps were easily felt. Then he inserted is hand under my top and caressed my waist. I felt electric current running in me, that was first time anybody was touching me like that and I loved it. Then he took his hands all the way up on my back and stopped at my bra straps and went up till neck. We were kissing all the time, then he slowly moved to kiss my earlobes, I felt mesmerized, then he moved to my neck, and I loved it, my skin became pink everywhere he kissed. Neck of my top was quite wide and he could easily kiss whole of my neck and my top moved down my right shoulder and it was exposed and he kissed there, I was just loving it, then he again kissed my lips very passionately then moved to my neck and slowly kissed top of my cleavage, I felt electrifying. Then he tried to caress my breast, but I held his hand away and didn’t allow him, he understood and didn’t force either. 

But he kissed till wherever he was accessible, as the top was off my shoulder and my bra strap was visible, he kissed there and slid down the strap from my shoulder, I felt my bra loosen around my breasts and again he kissed my neck and proceeded to cleavage, but this time more of my right breast was exposed from my black bra. He gave small and gentle pecks on my right breast and was trying to go down to my nipple, but I again stopped him and put on my strap back and sat upright. I was afraid but was loving it and was every chance of getting carried away. He looked disappointed, so I asked does he love me, he said very much and hugged me. I kissed him passionately and caressed his chest and lay my head over his chest and hugged him tight and raised my head and kissed him, sucked his lips, played with his tongue, now I was above him and he caressed me back and meanwhile lifted my top till my neck, he praised my fair and flawless back and caressed my waist and flat belly and raised my top from front to expose my 34C sized breasts cupped in a black bra, I felt very shy and while caressing my belly he cupped my breast. I felt afraid and moved his hand again and adjusted my dress and told him I need to use washroom.
Like Reply
Then we entered a park, and then went to washroom. We had a nice and pleasant walk there holding and hugging each other and we left. We again kissed in the car and I loved each and every bit of that day. I was madly and truly in love with him and was ready to give myself completely to him. That night I fantasized him and felt my nipples getting red and erect by his thoughts. Oh god I loved it all. Then I had my Bro visiting Hyderabad and for a week I was totally with him, we went to relatives and stuff and I enjoyed a lot. But I missed my college, my little group, and my love.

After a week, my bro left and I went to college to give them surprise, but instead I was surprised coz nobody came except Neha. I spoke to her about what all is happening and she started teasing me and taunting me, I couldn’t get what is it, I tried to ignore, but later that night she told me that she was teasing me for my encounter with Arman in the park. I was dumbfounded, how does she knew! The same shit happened. Arman told Sameer and Sameer told Neha! Again my trust was shattered. I felt so low and so shallow! Neha was openly accepting to be cheap; she was cheating on her fiancée and was being with Sameer just for money. But what did I want?? I had everything, enough money, enough personality, enough friends and enough family. Why was I falling in the silt of this Arman who can’t keep my trust?? What could I do, he’s such a cry baby and he makes such a big issue and he doesn’t let me leave him. Now it was time for me to act smartly! First thing I decided was to completely wipe out Arman from my mind and never get carried away by him, let him be as just a mannequin in my life till he wants. I even wrote that on my dresser mirror.

Then we used to meet normally all six had fun, celebrated each other’s happy moments and stuff then it was time nearing for our third exams, and just before exams was Armans birthday. I thought of meeting him for lunch and giving him a gift and wrapping it off. But he wanted to spend the whole day with me, in his friends farmhouse where Sameer and Neha used to go. I said a big NO, he pleaded and pleaded and I said its exam time and I can’t risk it. He took promise from me that after exams I would spend a day with him.
His birthday came, we all met, cut his cake and they all left and we sat down and I gave him my gift, it was a Carolina Herrera 212 men’s perfume, he loved it and we spent some time there had ice cream and while leaving he hugged me in the elevator and kissed me. I kissed him back and went away by myself even though he wanted to drop me back.

We had holidays and then came exams, after we were done, the results were the same, only Me Zahid and Faiz cleared. Arman,Sameer and Neha flunked. Then Arman started asking me about my promise of spending time with him. After a lot of pestering I accepted because after two weeks Arman was leaving abroad to be with his Dad and would return only after 2-3 months. I didn’t want to get noticed bunking with him so decided to go on a holiday. That day came and he picked me up and was looking dashing in a striped blue shirt and navy jeans and cool aviators. I was wearing a white short shirt and a navy low waist jeans, it fit me really well and we both complemented each other perfectly. He played some really romantic music and I was feeling good about it. And we reached the place, he walked me to the cottage and told me to close eyes, he went inside and came and lifted me in his arms and took me to the bedroom. It was decorated with beautiful flowers and the bed was spread with a red satin bed cover and a red quilt. I was impressed, he lay me gently over bed, went and locked the door and lay beside me and gently held me and gave me a bracelet chain and I liked it. He kissed my hand and took me in his arms; fragrance of the room was amazing.

He then gently kissed me, growing in passion and soon we were kissing each other deeply and caressing each other, we inserted our tongues in each other’s mouth and it was leading to unknowns pleasures. He was meanwhile caressing my back and I was holding his neck and twirling his hair. He then inserted his hands under my shirt and caressed my bare waist and back, he roamed his hands over my entire back gently and stopped for a while over my bra straps. When he lowered his hands, he gently caressed my lower back and moved further low, as I was wearing a low waist jeans and by laying down and twisting and turning, my jeans had gone quite down along with it pulling my panty down to allow him to rest his palms on upper third of my round butts. He caressed my butts and inserted his finger gently in my butt crack and it sent chills in my spine. Then he pulled me up and brought over him, now he was laying on bed and I was over him with my legs on his either sides. He started kissing my neck and slowly went down to the beginning of my cleavage, he kissed and licked there and opened my first button, that exposed a lot of my cleavage and he kissed there and top of my breasts. He then opened my second button which I held with my hand and pressed it to button it again.
Like Reply
He then again kissed my lips very passionately and placed me beneath and came over me. He was now kissing me and caressing my waist, circling my navel and opened by fifth and last button to expose my navel and went there to kiss my flat belly and tongue my navel, he kissed every inch of my belly and undid my fourth button and moved up with kissing. Now my top was held in place with just two buttons which he undid in one go and I was beneath him with opened shirt and black bra. He kissed my whole cleavage and parts of my breasts above bra cups and while caressing he pulled down the strap from my left shoulder which loosened my left breast which I covered by folding my arms. He then again kissed me and took my shirt off completely and hugged me. He kissed more deeply and passionately and cupped my breasts over bra. I felt electric current passing my spine. He slowly caressed my breasts and moved to caress my back and unhooked my bra!! And moved his hands along the bra straps to cup both my bare breasts from sides. I blushed from depths of my heart. My bra was almost falling from my body, it was not covering now what it should have been, my breasts were now covered by Armans palms. He took off my bra and put it aside. It was ecstatic, I was topless in front of a guy for the first time and he was caressing my breasts.

He then moved to kiss my breasts and teased my erected pink nipples with his tongue; he licked my nipples and eventually sucked them one by one. He fondled them finely and pressed them. They were 34C quite full in his hands and tight and perky with nipple standing erect, pink which turned reddish upon his sucking. I closed my eyes and was savoring every moment of it and I lifted his shirt and caressed his bare back. He moved up to kiss me and I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He had nice physic, strong and hard chest, and a flat belly with little hair. I loved it and caressed it. He again moved to my breasts and kissed, licked, sucked, fondled, pressed them very passionately. Now he was holding one breast and sucking other nipple and with other hand he caressed my butts above my jeans. I loved his touches. He then moved to caress my thighs and moved his palm to rest it over my vagina. I felt goose bumps all over. I tightly closed my legs and held his hand and removed it from there. He hugged me and again caressed my butts and this time he inserted his palm in my jeans and beneath my panty and held my bare butt!! I felt ecstatic as well as afraid. He pressed my breasts with even more intensity and sucked my nipples and licked my belly till the beginning of my jeans and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it in a flash, I held his hand tight to stop him but he exposed my black panty and hugged me and whispered “ I love you!” in my ears. I loved it. I was overtly and totally seduced by his gentle and passionate love making.

He then kissed me passionately and pressed my breasts and pinched my nipples and moved his hand again to my vagina under my unbuttoned jeans but over my panty and kept it there, I resisted but I liked it too so the resistance wasn’t much to stop him. He rubbed my vagina over my panty and moved down to remove my jeans. I lifted involuntarily my butts to help him remove it. Now I was laying there just in my black hipster panty. He stared my whole body for a moment and praised me for not having even a dot of blemish and flawless smooth fair skin. He put my jeans off my feet and caught my feet and kissed each toe starting from the little toe, I closed my eyes and was loving it, and in the next second out of the blue a thought crossed my mind why is he licking my feet like a dog?? Then old memories of him breaking my trust and my dignity in front of his friends came to my mind! Next second I wanted it all to stop, but we have reached a point of no return. I did sharp brainstorming and decided not to let him inside my panties be whatever it may!

He kissed my feet, caressed and kissed my legs and it tickled me when he kissed and nibbled the area behind my knee. He moved upwards and kissed and licked my milky white thighs and my goose bumps were clearly visible. He started rubbing my vagina again and I was ecstatic and into another world. He then moved closer to my vagina with his kisses and then my heart skipped a beat when he kissed my vagina over my panty. He kissed and tried to tongue it deeply over my panty. I was totally loving it. Then he brought his hands on my butts and held the elastic band of my panty to pull them down, he was half way down when I gained my senses and held his hands tightly and stopped him. He pleaded, but I said it will all stop if you force. He hugged me and said “I love you” and kissed my lips and played with my breasts. But after sometime he tried to insert his hands into my panty from front, again I stopped him. He was annoyed and was starting to force me. I thought to get out of this without making a fuss, so I brought him down and I kissed him by being over him. He loved my kisses and played with my breasts which appeared even more full when I leaned on him and he loved that. I kissed his neck, his chest, licked his nipples and kissed his belly. Meanwhile he entered his hands in my panty from behind and caressed and played with my butts.
Like Reply
I again removed his hands and set my panty right and unbuckled his belt. He didn’t expect it and was surprised. I removed his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it out and threw it away. He was in his briefs and I could clearly see his huge erection which reflected his heights of obsession for my body.I didn’t touch it, and again came up to kiss him and we kissed wildly this time and he was pressing his erection above my vagina. I thought the only way to go about safely was to relieve him off his erection.
He again kissed my neck, shoulders, arms, breasts, nipples, belly, waist, and vagina and was again at the band of my panty. Oh goshhh! I was ecstatic but at the same time I didn’t want to go all the way! I never fingered myself, just sometimes used to rub my clitoris that’s all and my hymen was intact and my vagina was very neat pink and tight and I didn’t want any intrusion there! He was annoyed with my stopping and this time I hugged him and said I love you. He gave a cold reaction and I touched his chin and kissed him, while kissing brought my palm slowly down his chest, belly and caught his erect penis over his briefs. He was surprised but liked it. Now he was energized and passionately started kissing me and I gently rubbed his penis over his briefs. It became very tight to move and he took my hand and guided it beneath his briefs band and I myself moved ahead and grabbed his penis. Oh gosshhh I was holding the most private part of my dream guy, my crush, my lover! And I took it out. Was shy to look at it but couldn’t stop either. He took of his brief and threw away and was stark naked in front of me with his erect, throbbing, hard and warm penis in my hand.

He then lifted me up and we were sitting in bed and kissing and he hugged me tight, his penis pressing on my soft belly. He swiftly tried to pull down my panties from behind which he almost did half way but I again pulled it up and firmly told him not to force me or let’s stop at that point itself. He sadly said its fine and continued playing with my breasts and took my hand and placed it on his penis. I liked it and started caressing and pressing it, I moved my hands to his balls which were cold and soft. I softly touched the tip of his penis and it was leaking sticky liquid. I again caught his penis and played with it and moved it to and fro and his speed and passion in playing with my breasts increased and with an “ouch” sound. He ejaculated his shot in my hand and on the sheets; few drops fell on my thigh too. I was like Eewww!!! and made a fuss about it and ran into bathroom and cleaned everything and came. He then went into bathroom and by the time he came I wore my clothes and sat in bed. He came with towel wrapped around him. He came and lie down beside me and kissed me lightly and rested on pillow beside me. He put his arm around me and we just lay there without speaking anything. Then I got up to get parcels which we got for lunch and we started having French fries laying there together in bed. I was wondering what If I had gone all the way and had sex with him? Will I be happy about not doing it? Or will I regret not doing it? Just then I heard a thud thud thud knock on our bedroom door.

I was terrified and frozen as to whom it could be. When I saw Arman he was looking quite cool, he slowly went and opened the door, I was about to shout first wear your clothes but he opened the door, he was still with only towel around him. And to my shock it was Sameer and Neha!! Sameer entered and punched Arman in boys’ type humor and tried to pull his leg by saying “chupa rustam” and all. Neha winked at me and said sorry for disturbing. I was shattered, I sat there looking like a slut, thank god I had worn all my clothes but Arman was in towel and we locked in a bedroom it appeared as if I just got laid on that damn bed. It was disgusting! Then they went in the sit-out and Arman locked the door and came to me. I was frustrated to the core. I asked him what was that?? He said he didn’t know they were coming. But that was hard to believe as it was Arman’s friend’s farmhouse and Arman had his key! Whenever Sameer wanted to take Neha he used to ask Arman a day before and returned the key the next day itself every time. He never came without asking to avoid any problem. There were million doubts running in my mind and it felt all spoilt. I asked Arman to just leave right that moment and he tried consoling me but I said lets first move and we came home. He dropped me, all the way he tried to pacify me and give his explanations. But my mind was running in a direction to know what is the truth behind it all. I reached home, had a nice warm bath, tried to forget everything for a moment, switched off my phone and spent some time with my Granny and slept. I woke up in the midnight and felt moistness in my vagina and all the memories of the day struck my head. I took my mobile and switched it on and there were so many msgs from Arman of apology and his same cry baby attitude. I really hated him for that. And even Neha’s msgs trying to pull my leg and stuff.
Like Reply
College was going on well, on and off exams, assignments and stuff, some fests. I didn’t mingle with any new people much. I had a good company of Zahid and Faiz about whom I never thought much till then coz I was lost in Arman all the time. Zahid was an introvert and self-obsessed guy, he was honest and had guts to face things, I liked it about him, he was focussed about future and career and was the only one in our group to think that way, he had only one passion, to build body and had a good physic with bulky and shapely muscles. Faiz was the laziest creature I have seen, even to trim his beard it took almost a month for him, all he did was play Xbox and study just enough to pass.

As days passed, I noticed Zahid staring at me when I’m not looking at him or when I’m engrossed in something else. I noticed it several times and also lately he was going out of the way to help me in every little thing, I didn’t like it to take advantage of him so wanted to know what it was. So I directly asked him does he has any GF, he said he never had any. Does he likes any girl, he said yes and when I asked him who is she, he didn’t answer and upon forcing a lot he said what will I do if he tells who is she, till then I was sure it’s me and I said may be I’ll convince that girl to be his girlfriend. He blushed and after some more discussions he eventually told me that he likes me. I pretended to be shocked and said Arman is your friend and you shouldn’t be talking like this about me atleast for his sake. He said he knows everything; it’s all fake and went away. That raised a lot of questions in my mind too, yea I didn’t love Arman truly and I had my reasons, he broke my trust time and again. But how was he so sure??
Next morning I called him and told him to meet at a coffee shop and wanted to talk something, I went there and made ourselves comfortable and started the discussion. He said he knew everything, Arman too didn’t love me, yes he was attracted to me but later he fell for me just because Sameer and Neha instigated him and he tried to prove himself every time and did everything just so that he can prove his worth and superiority. And Neha who behaved like my bestie actually used to bitch about me to Sameer and instigated Arman to have me. Right from the ‘pics in shorts’ to the ‘busted in the farmhouse’ thing was because Neha and Sameer instigated Arman and he tried to prove himself every time. That was answer to all the questions which I had. Arman was a bigger looser than what I thought. He desperately opened that bedroom door in towel to prove them he got naked with me and portray that he got me laid. LOOSER that was all he was for me. And I liked Zahids honesty and calmness.

I said thanx for letting me know about it and we would never discus it again, why to spoil mood by fretting over past. I then asked him why it that he likes me is. I expected a mature and sincere reply but his answer was just skin deep, he liked my beauty, and he was smitten by me every time I dress up well as in fests and he still remembers my pics which he saw in shorts and tank tops. Pheww!! Humpty Dumpty everywhere I thought, I just said hmm hmm and put it off nicely as I didn’t want to spoil it coz still it was a year to go in college and we were getting along very well.
But when we were together in college, Zahid used to stare at me like anything! Once when we were in labs I kept a button open and did the lab few times leaning forward, hope he saw some cleavage that day. And here were my test results, that night he msgd me I was looking beautiful today! Such things continued, he didn’t openly propose me and I was thankful for it. Then one day he told me about this workshop which trained fresher guys to face interviews, aptitude and stuff like that, it sound new and interesting for me and I decided to join but it was in the evening after college, he made it easy saying he’ll drop me home and I agreed to it, Faiz was too lazy to even think about it.
I really liked things taught there and also Zahid’s Company was nice, he behaved well except for constant staring. It was almost a week we joined it and we became best of friends that was just from my side, he was growing in his attraction towards me. Then one day it was wedding of my bestie from school, we 4 girls were besties and they all planned to wear saree for the wedding. A day before wedding I did little shopping like eye shades etc. with Zahid on our way back home and also bought a matching red petticoat. He was surprised to hear when I said I will be wearing a saree and was amused, maybe he was imagining me in saree and started staring in his thoughts ;)
On the wedding day I didn’t go to college or workshop, he asked me how I was going to wedding; I said I’ll go in cab. He said how girls alone at night can hire a cab; I said my Granny would send our maid with me doesn’t worry. Then he asked will it be fine if he drove me to the wedding, I knew he was itching to see me in saree and I too felt exciting as I would get more freedom if a friend was picking me up, of course at home I had to tell it’s a girl-friend actually After some no-no I accepted him and told him to come at my home and give me a call and don’t get out of the car.
Like Reply
The saree was red chiffon party wear designer with a short shoulder sleeve deep neck and deep back blouse. I dressed up elegantly, did my hair spa and my hair were looking damn lovely, did subtle and elegant make up, as the blouse had deep neck and at back it was just enough to provide for 4 hooks that’s it, so had to choose a sleek bra which shouldn’t peep out of blouse. I wanted to tie saree below navel, but my Granny wouldn’t allow it so had to tie it just below blouse, wore nice heels which even accentuated my round butt. Basically I was looking a perfect bridesmaid! Zahid came and I passed that scanner of Granny by draping my deep neck and bare back with pillow and went and sat in car. His mouth was left open after seeing me, he said you are looking beautiful, I said thank you and we started. On the way I called up my other friends who were yet to start. We reached the function hall and Zahid stopped near ladies entrance for me to get down, I said I have to make some adjustments and told him to park in some dark corner as it was huge ground for parking.

I set my hair again, put lip gloss, a bit of blush and he was constantly staring at me. Then I undraped my back and his eyes widened and stuck on my exposed flawless back. I adjusted the back of my blouse to check if any bra is peeking out, it was well inside as I wore sleek straps one. Then I was complaining about how I had to wear saree so high coz ofGranny and will have to adjust here in so little space. I asked him to look away, he felt heartbroken J I undid the knot of petticoat and caught hold of saree folds carefully not to spill them and pulled them out and tried to lower petticoat but it was not possible, I called Zahid and told him to hold the saree folds. He was amused to view my midriff all the way down till navel, I further lowered down the petticoat till just above my panty at level of hips and to tease him asked is that enough, he said yes in a shaky voice, I tied my petticoat and inserted saree folds and adjusted the height and all and finally got my desired look and Zahid was amused and shocked to get to see more than what he expected.

I attended the wedding and was almost 11 when I came out and got in car, he asked how wedding and stuff random talk was then I told him to start. He said what about your saree? Granny wouldn’t scold? I thought in mind, Granny would be asleep so no problem, but maybe he wanted a show desperately so I said ohh Thank god you remembered and saved me. Pulling up saree is quite easy but I wanted to tease him, so I again took out saree folds and told him to hold it and undid the knot of petticoat and pulled it up and when I was about to tie it, one end of the knot went missing inside! Arrrggghhhhh what an awkward position I was! I kept fighting with it to somehow pull it out back but I couldn’t. Even he tried but the end went far in! Aarghhhhhh!! Then an idea struck my mind, I told him to hold the folds as it is very tightly and I lowered petticoat, he was wondering what I was doing, then I brought it down, lifted myself up below my butts and down my legs, I took off my petticoat and while doing exposed my red hipster panty completely to him and even thighs. That was more than what i wanted to. He was shocked and started sweating even as AC was on. Then I pulled the string out completely and tied just the string tightly below blouse and inserted saree folds in the string and I was done finally tying my saree. He was amused and said what an intelligent girl. But now I was feeling ashamed as I exposed too much for him. He dropped me home, I reached home took off my clothes and noticed moist patch on my panty! It felt as erotic as I felt when making love with Arman, now my inner self deep down wanted Zahid badly.

It wouldn’t be nice of me I thought, but it was still a month for Arman to return, and I was whole day with Zahid. He was head over heels falling for me now, but had his focus on his career at the same time and I liked it and was even inspired by him. We went about college and workshop together and sometimes even for some events or movies and shopping too. We were behaving as a couple except for the fact that he didn’t officially propose me. Then came my birthday, Arman called me midnight and wished me and said how much he miss me and blah blah! Now I didn’t really bother about him. All my family and friends wished me, but where was Zahid?? I was very curious. I went to college but had no mood to attend classes, then Zahid came, he behaved very normal and didn’t wish me. I dressed in new yellow floral prints tunic top and a blue tight jeans and wore new high heeled black stilettos, he noticed everything but kept quiet. I was getting pissed off then he said lets go out somewhere, we set out in his car and surprise! There was a loud music playing happy birthday my love!! I blushed and did hard to control my excitement. Then he gave me a basket full of chocolates and a gift. I opened it to find a purple full sleeve knit top. It was beautiful and exactly my size. I thanked and asked him how he knew the size; he says he measures it daily just by looking. I blushed and kept quiet.
Like Reply
Great story plz continue
Like Reply
He played romantic songs on the way and dedicated ‘Dil ko tumse pyaar hua’ song to me. I was blushing and feeling excited, proposal was about to come I thought. We went to an amusement park, sat in a nice shade, I had some chocolates and fed him too and we just sat there talking about various stuff. Then he asked me to wear the top he gave, I blushed and after a no-no agreed to it and went to washroom, took off my top, I was wearing a white push up bra and when I wore new top, it fit me really well, body hugging but my breasts were looking stand out. I was feeling shy also coz it was a knit top so through fine pores it was kind of see through. I shyly went and sat with him, he praised me a lot. He by the time took off his jacket and was in tight body fit tee and jeans; he was looking huge with big and strong muscles. He then held my hand that was new between us, and said he really likes me! I blushed and kept quiet; he then praised me and asked me will I be his GF. I just smiled and he took my hand and kissed it, It felt electrifying, I again smiled and held his hands.

I wanted to be close to him, we were sitting in different chairs across table, I said lets walk for some time, and while walking I hugged him by his side, his arms felt like strong pillars. He put his arm around me and we went to a shady spot in the lawn and sat there I completely resting on him. He caressed my shoulders and arms and came forward to kiss my cheek, I blushed and smiled. He went forwards and kissed both my cheeks, chin, forehead, eyes and ears I was expecting him to kiss my lips and I closed my eyes but he didn’t. He ignited a passion in me and stopped and began talking something. But I wanted him, to kiss me, his hands over my body, to feel him. So I lay down on his lap and kept his hands on my belly and held his neck and brought him down to kiss me, he came near and stopped, I myself rose up and kissed his lips! That was what we both wanted, a start. Then there was no looking back, we kissed, played and sucked each other’s lips taking turns then involved our tongues too. I was twisting in his lap like a baby and clinging on to him. He held me firmly and our kisses deepened. My top had risen till just below my breasts and we noticed we were in open and so I adjusted myself and sat in his arms kissing and caressing each other. I wanted him to feel me more, but he didn’t. Caressed my back and arms, hugged me and then we had lunch there and relaxed for some time laying down in the shady lawn, I rested my head on his chest, we kissed a few times and decided to leave as evening was setting in.

I came home, but some part of me was with Zahid now, all the time. I missed him each moment. That night I slept and woke up late night and his memories were troubling me. I got up and wore the top given by him, took off all my clothes and slept wearing just that top. I felt I’m in his embrace. He didn’t tell me he Loves me, I felt a bit low but I liked his truthfulness, he said what he feels and I too wasn’t ready for a committed relationship at that moment.

From next day onwards college was back to normal and we got into assignments and stuff and did almost everything together. He had a professional and sincere approach towards academics and that kept me inspiring always. We used to enjoy a lot while going for workshop, he always used to drive holding my hand and sometimes we used to hug or occasional kisses, he was going about smoothly with it and the workshop ended and so did our meetings outside college. Then Arman called me and said he’s coming next week! I was saddened to hear that, I didn’t want him to bug me anymore, but eventually he would, big-time. I was being sad all day and Zahid noticed it and asked what happened. I told him everything frankly and he laughed off and said don’t worry he’ll take care of Arman. Upon asking he said it’s his duty to be protective about his girlfriend and moreover he personally held some grudges against him and so I need not worry, he won’t let Arman bother me. I felt so protective and swept off my feet, I hugged him tight and kissed him passionately, yes that happened on road, we had parked car by the roadside and were standing outside and talking, it felt thrilling coz I never did something like this openly.

Then Arman returned and met me with a bag full of gifts, I gave him a very cold response and declined to accept anything. I told him clearly all we can be is just friends and be like that. He kept pestering and bugging me and I didn’t pay any heed and when he tried to confront me in college, Zahid got involved and pacified Arman in a very intimidating way and I loved it. I don’t know what went on between them both but from next day, Arman was not seen around me, and this Zahid effect was taking me into another level, and I loved it. I felt very happy and asked him to go out with me for a day, he was glad to accept and asked me where shall we go, I just said where it’s just you and me and lots of privacy ;)

An evening before out date, I stood in front of mirror and looked at myself, I was looking fresh and charming and being loved. I took off my clothes and saw my body, each part of it wanted to be loved.
Like Reply
I did hair spa, body scrub, removed hair from every inch of my body, though basically I was quite hairless, and when I saw my clean and soft vagina, it was untouched and fresh, I asked myself, does Zahid deserve it? I have been protecting it all my life for the person whom I love; shall I continue to do that? Then I thought all night about it and slept wearing just the top given by him. In the morning, I woke up fresh, had a nice bath, wore a pink netted bra and over that a pink spaghetti, over it a pink, semitransparent lining tunic top. I combined it with pink cotton hipster panty and a blue lycra denim with stilettos.

Zahid picked me up early morning and we drove onto the highway and really loved the music, the drive, his presence, he wore a white striped body fit shirt which enhanced his muscles and a blue jeans. Soon we reached a resort, it was quite secluded from the main road and I liked its entrance itself, it gave a very cozy feeling. We entered and made ourselves comfortable in one of the cubiles of the restaurant and had breakfast, then we set out for a walk and I told him we’ll sit putting our legs in the pool, we folded our pants till knees and sat there, I held on to his arm and rested myself on him. He took me in his arms and hugged me sideways. It felt warm and cozy, then he kissed my forehead, then lips! We gently and smoothly kissed each other and soon it grew into passionate too deep to wild kisses. He caressed my back and hips over my top and I felt his body too, he felt like a wrestler. Then I said him I’m not feeling comfortable here, he asked me what’s the problem, I said there is no privacy. He hesitantly asked me would I mind if he got a room for us. I was so excited within, but tried to hide it and hesitatingly said yes. OMG my fantasy was about to happen!

We entered the room; it was a decent one with wooden interiors and a nice comfy bed with white sheets and quilt. He held my hands and took me to bed. We sat there and he started kissing me, our lips played each other’s and tongues explored each other. He was still caressing my back and hips over the dress. He was quite shy in his approach throughout. I took the initiative and kissed his neck and inserted hand beneath his shirt to caress his bare back and slowly started to unbutton his shirt. He felt glad and helped me removing his shirt; he was very well built with brown skin and huge strong muscles. I hugged him tightly and found myself engulfed in his broad and strong chest. He then tried to lift my top up till my neck and tried to pull it out; I unbuttoned it and took it off. He kissed my neck while caressing my back and shoulders and slowly lifted up my spaghetti, I was starting to feel goose bumps, he took off my spaghetti too and I was there hugging him tight crushing my bra covered breasts in his chest. He caressed my bare back and tried to unhook my bra but fumbled, I smiled and separated from his hug and took my bra off myself and let it fall on bed, he was staring at my bare breasts with wide eyes and hugged me tight and kissed me again with renewed passion and vigor.

We kissed deeply and played and sucked each other’s tongues and he caressed my breasts, he nibbled my nipples and it sent currents down my spine, he moved down to kiss my neck and then breasts. He pressed and sucked each breast taking turns and even lightly bit my nipples to make them cherry red. I loved it when I felt my nipples becoming tender. He then kissed and licked my belly and moved to kiss my back and pressed my breasts from behind and cupped them. I liked seeing my breasts cupped in his strong palms. He then brought me over him and I kissed him all over his chest, his strong body was mesmerizing me. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and I tried to show resistance but from within I needed him badly. He unzipped my jeans and slowly pulled it off and put it away. Now I was just in my pink hipster panties. He pressed and held my round firm butts and kissed me more vigorously and took me in his mighty hug. I felt like a dear overpowered by a lion. And I loved it.

I went down on him kissing all the way till his navel and unbuckled his jeans and pulled it down. He had a huge and strong erection and I was fascinated just by looking at it. He took off his jeans and threw it away and held me down and came above me and kissed me hard. He moved again to my breasts and kissed, pressed, sucked and bit them. He made it completely pink and tender. He then moved to my panty and rubbed my vagina over it. I wanted him badly and he inserted his fingers in my panty and I closed my legs very tightly and he pulled it out and again kissed me. After sometime he tried to take off my panty from behind and exposed my butts and pressed them, I pulled up my panty and told him dear I don’t want to do it all the way, please understand. And he was humane enough to understand and he himself adjusted my panty back to normal place and I loved his gesture.

Now I came over him and kissed his lips, moved down his body and caressed his erection over his brief, he had strong legs and I felt warm when he entwined me within them. I was feeling shy to hold his penis and he himself was not taking it out.
Like Reply
I again kissed him and took his hands to my breasts; he pressed them while I inserted my hands in his briefs to hold his butt. It was hard and strong, I was roaming my hand there and he turned front and my hand struck his penis. I kept it still for a moment and looked in his eyes, he smiled and I slowly held his naked penis in my hand and pulled it out. He took off his briefs and threw it away and was completely naked. He was looking perfect, tall, tanned brown, muscled and strong, with a strong, bulky hard penis in my hand. I played with his penis for a while and held his balls. He loved it and moaned and his love making intensified.

He went down and me and kissed my thighs and on my panty, it now had a moist spot over my vagina, he knew I wanted him and again pulled my panty. It was a tough call for me but I again stopped him and said please Zahid understand I don’t want it all to happen. He was generous enough to understand and from then didn’t force me. I again played with his penis and he kept it between my thighs and pressed it from both sides. He turned me to one side and lay behind me and pressed my breasts from behind and I turned my head back and kissed him and he said he is obsessed with my butts. I felts weird but he praised it and said he really loved my perfect round butts and now when he saw them he felt even more attracted as they were fair white and flawless smooth, he said please don’t stop him loving my butts. I felt weird but let him do what he wants. He lowered my panty from behind and kissed and bit my butts and pressed them, and then he placed his hard thick penis in my butt crack and held me tightly against his front. I felt electrifying!! His hard thick penis throbbing in between my butts, and he slowly moved to and fro and held me very tightly against him, I turned my head back and kissed him and sucked his tongue, his hands were playing with my breasts and his penis in my butt crack going to and fro and he ejaculated finally and he held me even more tighter. I felt my butt crack getting wet with his shot and it dripped down to drench my panty too. I lay in his arms there for some time and he kissed me slowly and gently this time.

I felt his fluid trickling me down so I excused myself to go to bathroom and washed myself nicely and my panty was filled with his fluids, I took it off and washed it and let it to dry there and I saw myself in mirror, his fondling had made me pink from top to bottom. I wiped myself with towel and wrapped it around me; it was quite big to cover me from above my breasts till half my thighs. I came out and combed my hair and tied them up and meanwhile he went in washroom and I made myself comfortable on bed wrapped towel tightly around myself.

He cleaned himself and came out start naked, he roamed around in the room very comfortably like that, I was feeling shy. A guy who just a few days back was feeling shy to even kiss me was roaming all naked in front of me I thought. He then came in bed and we covered ourselves with sheets and he took me in his arms and we spoke while caressing each other. I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair and moved his hands down to beneath my towel to again caress and play with my butt. But this time I was all naked below, though covered in towel but he raised it above my waist and I pulled the sheet above to avoid exposing myself, but his hands were roaming all over my butts, I started kissing him and sucking his lips and his penis started to get hard again and I felt a thrill to see it rise in response to my touches, I took his penis in my hand and pressed it and he now completely took off my towel, I was completely naked now but covered myself till hips with the quilt and he played with my breasts and nipples, we were getting really high then there was a doorbell and a knock on our door!!

OMG, I was shocked and taken into the memories of my previous incident, but it was the room service this time with lunch which he had ordered. He got up to wear his clothes, he looked good naked so I gave him my towel to just wrap himself with it, and I wore his shirt which covered me till my mid thighs. The waiter arranged the food on table and left, and we had it together like that, feeding each other.

Then after we were done with food, we moved to bed and lay ourselves down, I cling on to him and pulled the quilt over us and was feeling drowsy and even slept for a few moments. But I woke up to his erotic touches and kissed him, as I was just wearing his shirt and nothing else, he unbuttoned it one by one and I was completely naked with him and took off the towel around him and we were all naked together and hugged so tightly as we were entwined with each other, I felt his penis growing between my thighs and he grew in passion, made love with my breasts for some time and moved his hand to touch my bare vagina, I froze for a moment when his finger brushed my clitoris, but I regained my senses and reminded him I don’t want that, he understood and turned me behind and pressed my butts and played with them and put his throbbing penis in my butt crack and pressed me so tightly against him I was running short of breath.
Like Reply
He trusted his hips into my hips and I could feel his thick penis head sliding in between my butts and he even pressed my breasts hard and was madly kissing my neck and earlobes and with a tight thrust, he ejaculated his fluids in my butt crack. I felt embarrassing and exciting at the same time. We together got up and moved to washroom and he opened the shower, I was feeling very shy being all naked with him, he hugged me and water flowed down our cling bodies and he soaped me and cleaned me. I caressed him and kissed him and his penis was hitting me on my abdomen and I held it and it started to swell again in my hands. OMG, he never stops I thought. I played with it for a long time but he didn’t ejaculate. Then he turned me around and put his penis in my butt crack again and it slid freely this time due to soap and continued to rub. After sometime he ejaculated again. We washed ourselves, came to bedroom and dried ourselves and dressed ourselves
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
Romantic erotica. Very sofisticated .
Like Reply