Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
25.00%
2 25.00%
pooja hegde
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs pooja hegde sexfight and catfight (story will follow)
urvashi rautela vs pooja hegde sexfight and catfight
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Pics-Art-12-14-05-51-22.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-14-05-58-59.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-14-06-32-14.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-14-09-57-10.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-12-14-09-52-30.jpg]
Like Reply
Story will follow after the poll
Comment tell me plots that you want the story to start

[Image: 64151ae0539771b5243b95d994e85e61.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-2-3.jpg]
[Image: D7-Be-TBUc-AA-f00.jpg]
[Image: Diw6-IBCVQAA88-Rq.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-17849de7c69dd982f2b9a5701fb5863e-...f-1280.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-the-first-Asian-Indian-a...al-Mag.jpg]
[Image: 41297716070-0d678c8388.jpg]
[Image: unnamed-1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: c65837a0198907300323faeae2d8677d.jpg]
[Image: Actress-Urvashi-Rautela-Photo-Gallery-15...8-1854.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautela-flaunts-her-sensuous-ava...580363.jpg]
[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Feet-5130310.jpg]
[Image: 5d1c7e18c64bd2be2bfcace62c2fb959.jpg]
[Image: pooja-hgde-in-bikni-dj.jpg]
[Image: untitled-3-03-1454491360.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: FS-1.jpg]
[Image: 62586328.webp]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautela-26.jpg]
[Image: Pooja-Hedge-01.jpg]
[Image: 455b4f70fe8718e5c7cea8ddd8830c80.jpg]
[Image: CltYGaY.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautela-looks-stunning-in-latest...-insta.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 12:04 PM)Sakib Wrote: Vote please

Urvashi
Like Reply
Pooja hegde
Like Reply
urvashi rautela vs pooja hegde sexfight and catfight

Urvashi rautela life was going great in Bollywood, but urvashi didn't get big film role because she didn't no had much talent but urvashi has very beautiful body, urvashi rautela look at her self in the mirror said I have the hottest body in Bollywood I don't need talent I have a hot body and I am beautiful I will get Big film, then urvashi rautela received a call from manager he said there is a charity organization asking her To come to there come to their event you will get good money and lots of celebrities and media people will be there, urvashi rautela said I will definitely come to the event, urvashi want to her room and grabbed a hot dress and Ware it and wanted to the event. pooja hegde life was going great in Bollywood she easily received big film, her life was going great pooja came in front of the mirror and said I am beautiful and and hot I am a very talented, suddenly her phone ring, pooja pick up the phone and it was the manager he said there is a charity event you must go there you will get a lot of money also the celebrities and media will be there, pooja said I would definitely go to the event, pooja got dress and wanted to the event,
Pooja hegde comes to the event Waring a hot dress the media was taking her photos, pooja hedge looking around there is a lot of people, pooja hedge want the bar and grab a drink suddenly a man came close to her and said hi how are you doing you're looking very beautiful, pooja look at him and said I know who you are you are Karan wahi you are a very hot man, Karan wahi said you know what you'd also very hot women, both pooja and Karan were looking at each other with lust, suddenly urvashi rautela entered the event everybody in the event and the media start looking at urvashi rautela, urvashi was wearing it very hot dress showing her boobs and legs, urvashi rautela entered the event and look around and see pooja hedge and Karan wahi standing at the bar, the media was taking urvashi photo, pooja look at urvashi with jealousy and pooja start thinking urvashi is very hot and beautiful I am nothing front of urvashi, pooja hedge look at Karan and see his face he was looking at urvashi rautela hot body, urvashi came close to the bar she came close to pooja and said hi how are you, pooja said I am fine how are you doing you are wearing it very hard dress, urvashi rautela said you wearing a very hot dress their is one problem you don't have a hot body for this dress, hearing this pooja hegde got mad and came close to urvashi and push her body against urvashi, urvashi also pushed her boobs against pooja boobs, pooja hegde said my body is perfect but you are a very hot women but I am a very talented actress so I get films you don't get films,
Urvashi said said I don't need talent I have a hot body and I will get films want ever I want with my body, both pooja and urvashi looking at each other with the jealousy, suddenly a media person came close to urvashi and pooja and start taking photos, the media person said urvashi you are more beautiful than pooja and pooja hegde how are you feeling been in front of urvashi rautela, pooja looking at the media person with anger, the media understood looking at pooja eyes, the media person immediately step back and left, suddenly karan wahi came close to both urvashi and pooja and said ladies this is a event please don't fight, urvashi rautela looking at karan said you right I shouldn't fight because I am strong, in response pooja said I have a stronger body then your and I'm a real women, both urvashi rautela and pooja hegde looking at each other with hate and jealousy, urvashi rautela sad I'm going to the bathroom after the event you can come with me and fight me in the bathroom, pooja hegde said to urvashi I will destroy you bitch, pooja hegde said to karan please stay here after the event I need you,karan wahi said I will wait out side the bathroom, 2 hours later the bathroom ends, pooja hegde and urvashi rautela enter the bathroom and Lock the bathroom door, urvashi rautela look at pooja said I will show you what a real women look like,

Urvashi rautela delivered a stinging slap to pooja's face! Urvashi followed the slap by grabbing pooja's hair in both hands and pulling as hard as she could!Pooja screamed as urvashi continued tugging on her hair. Having her hair pulled and her head yanked forward and from side-to-side angered pooja and she took a wild swing at urvashi rautela. Pooja felt sure she'd have knocked urvashi out cold if she connected, but she was off balance and her wild swing missed completely. With pooja off balance, urvashi rautela let go of her opponent's hair and stepped back, letting pooja's own momentum carry her forward until she fell on the floor.

Once again urvashi looked pooja said I will destroy and fuck you, But pooja wasn't amused and she rose up on her hands, pushing herself off the floor, then quickly turned and tried to kick urvashi in the stomach with both feet. Urvashi threw her hands up and blocked pooja's mule kick, grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her across the floor as pooja screamed at the floor burn she was getting. urvashi rautela screaming said I thought you are strong women."pooja hegde was still on the floor and the unstable beauty was angry that urvashi had easily gotten her down, blocked her kick, and dragged her across the floor despite the fact that she wasn't taking the fight seriously. In her anger, pooja glared at urvashi rautela and said, "You're a cheap slut I will strip you naked and fuck you.

Pooja quickly jumped to her feet, lunged at urvashi, catching her by surprise as she tackled her and they both fell to the floor where they rolled over and over until urvashi rautela ended up on top of pooja. Angered by pooja's tackle, urvashi rautela grabbed the front of pooja's dress and quickly ripped it. From flat on her back, pooja hegde responded by grabbing the front of urvashi's black dress and tearing it open down the front. Now urvashi rautela was really pissed! Urvashi slapped pooja across the mouth making her grimace in pain, but pooja quickly grabbed urvashi's hair and rolled urvashi over. As pooja was rolling urvashi off her, urvashi rautela grabbed pooja hegde hair and the two celebrities started bouncing and writhing across urvashi's bathroom room. After a minute or so of rolling around, urvashi used her strength to finally get on top of pooja. Both were still holding the others' hair but then urvashi decided to let go of power's hair and as she rose slightly, urvashi kneed pooja in the crotch...hard!

Pooja screamed out in pain and as she lay gasping trying to catch her breath, urvashi crawled up pooja hegde's body until she was sitting on pooja's large chest. She covered pooja's arms with her muscular legs and easily held them pinned as pooja hegde, still feeling the effects of the knee, was unable to fight back. Urvashi gave her several hard slaps and feeling the sting of urvashi's hard slaps, the powerful pooja hegde suddenly started bucking wildly until she threw her foe off.Both urvashi rautela and pooja hegde quickly scrambled to their feet and urvashi immediately went on the aggressive, attacking pooja and giving her another hard slap. Pooja answered urvashi's slap with one even harder and they they started trading slaps, landing slap after slap. Pooja quickly realized she was getting the worst of it, but the pretty gladiator held her ground, refusing to back up. While urvashi was hurting pooja hegde, she was bigger and was certain her size and strength would eventually allow her to gain the advantage which she did when pooja landed a hard punch to urvashi rautela's nose!

Urvashi rautela stumbled backward, but quickly recovered and pooja hegde, expecting urvashi to fall down, made the mistake of not following up on her advantage. As soon as urvashi recovered, she went after pooja, grabbed her, and put her in a side headlock. Pooja grabbed urvashi rautela hair with one hand and yanked to pull urvashi's head back, then she threw a few desperation roundhouse punches into urvashi rautela abs. Despite screaming in pain, urvashi held on tightly! Pooja hegde reached up and tried to scratch urvashi's face, but urvashi tightened her grip on the headlock, then followed by tossing her stronger and more hot foe over her hip. Pooja landed hard, with urvashi dropping down on her stomach. Pooja groaned, but managed to grab urvashi's hair and pull until her urvashi rautela was forced to let her go. Finally freed, pooja hegde quickly turned and got up to her knees. When she looked up, pooja was surprised to see urvashi had also managed to turn and get to her knees. They were now face to face and ready to resume the battle. But before urvashi rautela could make a move, pooja hegde reached out, grabbed her bra, and pulled it off.

With Both urvashi rautela and pooja hegde still on their knees, urvashi's tits flopped wildly as Both urvashi and pooja grabbed each other’s hair and pulled, struggling to gain the advantage. For the first time in the fight, pooja appeared to be stronger and urvashi had to use all of her strength to keep pooja hegde from regaining the advantage. After a minute or two of holding pooja hegde at bay, pooja finally pushed urvashi over backward and she hit the floor hard, screaming in pain.

With urvashi finally down, pooja jumped on her, sitting her big butt on urvashi's face and said you like this bitch I am enjoying this. Urvashi bucked wildly, trying to get pooja off her but pooja hegde easily controlled urvashi who was having trouble breathing and was getting desperate. Finally, urvashi rautela did the only thing she could under the circumstances - she bit pooja hegde's ass! Pooja hegde screamed and lurched forward, allowing urvashi rautela to take advantage of pooja hegde's situation to quickly roll free. Urvashi rautela prepared to mount pooja, but before she could, pooja rose to her knees just in time to escape urvashi getting on top of her. Once again both urvashi rautela and pooja hegde were fighting on their knees and pooja made the first move, slapping urvashi's bare boobs with her right hand, then she slammed her tits into urvashi rautela and said like my tits. Again, urvashi screamed out and seeing that she’d hurt urvashi, pooja hegde attacked again, grabbing urvashi rautela big tits in both hands!

Screaming from the pain, urvashi still managed to grab pooja's hair with one hand, then tore pooja's bra off with the other exposing her breasts. Urvashi grabbed pooja hegde melons with both hands and said you tits are ugly, pushing pooja back as urvashi continued clawing pooja tits. Pooja fell on her back with urvashi on top of her and now it was payback time! Urvashi quickly maneuvered around and was able to plop her big ass down covering pooja hegde face - sure her large ass could suffocate pooja, urvashi rautela said like my ass bitch.

Pooja hegde struggled for awhile, her strong legs kicking desperately in an attempt to buck urvashi off.”Having trouble breathing, pooja bucked like a wild bronco, trying to throw urvashi off. She knew it would just be a matter of time before she passed out from lack of oxygen and in desperation, she raised her powerful legs and clamped them around urvashi's chest, locked her ankles, and squeezed as tightly as she could. Now both urvashi rautela and pooja hegde were in trouble; pooja couldn't breathe because urvashi was sitting on her face and urvashi rautela was having trouble breathing from pooja's painful scissors.

Both urvashi and pooja are in horrible pain, urvashi was getting weake; unable to take pooja's powerful leg scissors any more. Pooja hegde managed to roll urvashi rautela over onto her back and after being trapped in pooja's scissor lock for another minute or two, urvashi was desperate! Pooja hegde's legs were exceptionally strong and urvashi rautela wasn't sure how much longer she could last. Urvashi tried to twist and turn, but to no avail. She tried bridging, but each time she started to move, pooja tightened her grip, punched urvashi in the stomach and grabbed her wrists. Finally, urvashi tried bucking and athough it hurt her neck, she was at least able to move her head until pooja's grip loosened to the point where urvashi was able to free herself. She quickly turned around and grabbed pooja's tits again, squeezing as hard as she could until pooja hegde screamed for mercy! But urvashi kept squeezing until pooja hegde collapsed to her knees from the pain. Again, pooja was fighting for survival! Pooja tried to stand up but she couldn't. Pooja tried to reach up and grab urvashi tits, but urvashi planted a hard kick to pooja's groin and her eyes closed as her body went limp. Pooja hegde started to get unconscious, urvashi rautela let go of pooja and throw pooja in the floor, then urvashi grabbed pooja hair and pulled pooja up, urvashi kick pooja in the pussy, pooja hegde screamed in pain, pooja was looking at urvashi with hatred, urvashi rautela punch pooja hegde in the stomach, urvashi spit at pooja face, pooja hegde was in extreme pain she couldn't fight back, urvashi rautela grabbed pooja hegde pantis and rip it and kick pooja in the pussy, urvashi rautela grabbed pooja boobs and start to twist them, in pain pooja hegde screaming, urvashi push pooja against the wall and let go of her boobs, pooja hegde was screaming begging please let me go, urvashi said not yet bitch, urvashi slap pooja in the face 5 times then punched her in the stomach 5 times, pooja hegde fall in the ground then urvashi rautela step back and take off her panties and throw it in the floor, urvashi grabbed pooja hair pull her up and put her face in her pussy and said lick it, pooja hegde was crying she start thinking how can she ran away from here, pooja beat urvashi pussy,in pain urvashi rautela let go of pooja hegde, urvashi rautela step back and screaming in pain, pooja hegde got up and run out of the bathroom,outside the bathroom karan wahi was waiting, pooja hegde came out nude, karan was shocked to see pooja, pooja hegde said please take me away from here save me from urvashi rautela she will destroy my body, karan said i will save you, both pooja and karan got out of the event, karan took pooja hegde to the hospital and then to his house, urvashi rautela got out of the bathroom search for pooja hegde but she couldn't find her, some time later urvashi rautela left for her house thinking pooja hegde got away from me but I will one day destroy her body.
Pooja hegde in few days time recovered from her injury, both pooja hegde and karan wahi made hot steamy love for a week, pooja tell karan please be my boyfriend, karan wahi said alright I will be your boyfriend, then at night karan wahi went to the gym to exercise, meanwhile urvashi rautela want in her house she was thinking about the fight it's has been week but she couldn't forget how she couldn't destroy pooja hegde, one night urvashi rautela decided to go to the gym she went to the gym at night, urvashi enter the gym she saw nobody was at the gym but suddenly she hard a noise, urvashi look around and see karan wahi in the gym.
Urvashi came close to karan and said Hi you looking hot, karan look at urvashi and said what are you doing here, urvashi rautela said I am here to exercise, urvashi said less exercise together, karan said alright, both urvashi rautela and karan wahi exercise 2 hour both urvashi and karan bodies became sweaty, urvashi rautela said let's go to locker room, karan wahi said alright, both urvashi and karan enter the locker room, urvashi rautela take off her shirt and pants and thought it in the ground she was in bra and panties, karan wahi looking at urvashi hot sweaty body and said what are you doing taking off your clothes, urvashi rautela said you want to take a shower with me, karan said I have a girlfriend her name is pooja hegde, hearing this urvashi said your girlfriend ran away from me did you know, karan said I know pooja hegde ran away from you, urvashi start thinking if I fuck karan wahi it will make pooja hegde angry, urvashi rautela and take off her bra and throw in to the ground, karan was looking at urvashi boobs, urvashi came close to karan and kissed him and took him to the bathroom, both karan and urvashi fuck each other hard, 2 hours later urvashi rautela and karan wahi came out of the bathroom and urvashi said tell you girlfriend pooja hegde you are my boyfriend if she wants you she has to fight me woman to woman and I'll be waiting for her next night in this gym, karan said I will tell pooja this, then karan wanted to pooja house and Ring the door bell, the door opened pooja was standing in a robe looking at karan and said come inside karan entered the house, pooja take off her robe and throw it into the ground, pooja became nude look at karan, karan said you are looking so hot, pooja kissed karan and said lets fuck each other, karan said I have to tell you something today at the gym I was fuck by urvashi rautela and urvashi said if you want me you have to fight her women to women for me, hearing this pooja got angry and screaming like a mad woman and said how dare urvashi fuck you, you're my man I would teach her a lesson, karan said urvashi rautela will be waiting for you next night at the gym, pooja said alright I'll go to the gym and destroy urvashi, then pooja grabbed karan and took him to the bedroom and fuck him. next night pooja went to the gym, pooja hedge entered the gym see urvashi rautela and start screaming l will destroy you urvashi, suddenly urvashi rautela came close to pooja and said I was waiting for pooja let's go to the locker room, both urvashi and pooja went to the locker room, urvashi said just take off our clothes, both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge shirt and pants throw away, both urvashi and pooja looking at each other, pooja hedge said how dare you fuck my boyfriend, urvashi said your boyfriend no bitch he is my boyfriend if you want him fight me in a sexfight, pooja said alright bitch I will, pooja hedge take off het bra and panties became nude, urvashi also take off her bra and panties became nude, both looking at each other with hate.

Urvashi rautela said do you remember how I made you cry bitch this time Can you handle my body bitch, pooja hedge said I am ready for you bitch let's fight,Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge posed for each other, hands on hips, breasts out in an obvious challenge. No further words were needed.both urvashi and pooja understood they were in for a long night of woman to woman sex fight,

Both urvashi and pooja clasped hands and moved to the middle of the room. As their nipples lightly scraped into each other, they absorbed the sensation of first intimate contact. With their eyes locked, both urvashi and pooja moved closer, mashing their breasts fully into each other, in a long awaited encounter. Each woman marveled at the fullness of each other’s tits and at how evenly matched they were. How soft the sensation was!Next, bellies pressed together then crotches met in intimate contact. At long last the two women were united the way they wanted to be. Smooth naked flesh pressed together as they went slowly down to the floor, locking themselves in a sensual body wrestle. They rolled around together in a test of strength, wills and bodies. It took about fifteen minutes, but urvashi rautela eventually overpowered pooja hedge and took the top position for the fuck fight that was coming. Urvashi felt pooja’s legs entwine with hers. With their bellies and crotches lined up and pressing tightly together, urvashi rautela rolled and pressed her tits fully with her opponent’s breasts. Pooja hedge moaned in obvious pleasure. She responded by tightly wrapping her arms around urvashi rautela’s back, holding her as tightly as she could, forcing her own tits into a tight crush with urvashi’s breasts. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge groaned at the indescribable pleasure.

“I’ve got big chest advantage, bitch.” urvashi rautela boasted. Pooja hedge said That don’t make your tits any better than mine you slut. Besides. My body can handle your body and my tits can certainly handle yours.The verbal jousting continued. “Then you'd better be ready for a long night, because I know how to handle myself too, body to body.” replied urvashi rautela.

Pooja hedge said “I’m up for the challenge. I’ll lock up with you all night long, if that’s what it’s gonna take.“Bitch, that is what it’s going to take.” There was a pause as urvashi gave pooja hedge an odd look.“What!?” pooja hedge asked.Urvashi rautela said “I was just thinking about how desperately we’ve needed to do this. This was inevitable.Pooja hedge said you right. There’s always heat between us.

They groaned and the intimate body roll around continued. It lasted for twenty more minutes before urvashi rautela took charge once again. Pooja hedge no longer cared who was on top. Although she would never admit to it, she could feel her resistance slowly dissipate. She wanted to get down to the business between their thighs. There was so much heat between them that all that mattered was how much pleasure their bodies gave each other in this intense sexual battle.As their breathing slowed, pooja hedge pulled urvashi rautela’s face to hers and both urvashi and pooja engaged in an open mouth tongue kiss. Their lips locked and the tongues wrestled as each woman’s passion grew. But, the real battle had not yet been joined. Their bellies were tightly pressed together and they had made certain to bump their crotches into each other repeatedly during the match, but their two swollen, wet pussies had not yet connected with each other. The cunt to cunt challenge had not yet been issued. But it was only a matter of time.

As the long kiss became more heated, urvashi rautela could no longer contain herself. Still pressed tightly, belly to belly with pooja hedge. Her cunt was on fire for the sweet meat of pooja hedge’s pussy. She seemed now unable to control her pelvis and pushed it down softly, bumping her sweaty crotch into pooja hedge’s hairless mound. Pooja hedge reacted instantly. Urvashi rautela grabbed pooja hedge’s ass and squeezed, pulling it down as she thrust upward. Urvashi challenged, pooja hedge accepted I will fuck you bitch.

They shifted their hips and angled their naked, aroused cunts toward each other, then thrust them forward. After almost an hour of build up came the most anticipated encounter as their two wet pussies collided with each other. They had both urvashi and pooja wrestled with each other before, but neither of them had ever taken on another woman at this level of naked intimacy. Their bodies trembled at the first contact and the two women found ways to achieve intimate flesh on flesh contact. Their labia wrestled and rolled and slid together. Urvashi rautela could feel her rival’s moist cunt softening up to hers as her juices moistened pooja hedge’s thick cunt lips. Forcing the weight of her hips downward, urvashi rautela intensified the challenge, and the two wet pussies squished together, making juicy sounds as they tangled. Pooja angled her pelvis to allow better access. Then she felt something she had never felt before. Urvashi’s fully aroused clitoris sunk down into her inner labia, penetrating her pussy as it instantly met up with her own engorged clitoris. The two clits battled with each other instantly, bumping and sliding against each other. Pooja dug her fingers painfully into urvashi’s ass as Both urvashi and pooja humped sensuously together, grinding vulva and rolling tits as two undulating bodies began to sweat, heading full bore toward mutual orgasm.

Pooja screamed first as her body stiffened against her rival’s body. Ten seconds later, urvashi slammed hard and stiffened, kissing pooja hedge hard as she climaxed with an intensity she had never felt before, her cunt against pooja’s cunt. They squealed and groaned and cussed each other for having the ability to force such powerful orgasms from each other, as they crushed their sweat soaked bodies so tightly together that it was difficult to determine where one stopped and the other began. In a breathy slow down they continued to rub pussies together, as they whispered into each other’s ear and rolled their breasts into each other.

“You fucking bitch! How could you make me do that?” asked pooja hedge.As they caught their breath, urvashi rautela said I not finished bitch, both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge separated and got up to their feet both urvashi and pooja looking at each other with hate their whole body Sweating, pooja hedge said karan is my bitch, urvashi said he is my bitch I will fuck you,

Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge came together, slowly, toe to toe, their nipples lined up perfectly and as their nipples met head on and forced against each other, both were forced to recede inside their host breast from the power of the bodies behind them. They each gave long, concentrated, grunts as their nipples continued to harden and thicken in their fight of womanhood. They then wrapped their arms behind each others back, rights over lefts, and as they looked into each other’s eyes began to crush each other’s rib cage to fight even harder tit-to-tit with sweaty breasts swelling against each other and growing pressure from the now furious bear hugs. Both urvashi and pooja now loudly grunting with each breath. Then pooja hedge screamed;

“FIGHT ME!”And both urvashi and pooja screamed, drew back their hips and slammed them forward flexing their abs to bring pubic bone against pubic bone and clit against clit. Still crushing their chests fiercely together each woman drew back her hips with her legs spread open and knees bent. Then slammed their cunts together with a unified “UNGH!” Again, again, again, and again their cunts rocked into each other, both urvashi and pooja screaming into each others face, their nipples, both at full length and thickness, now burning with pain as they fought to extend through one another. The breasts around those nipples sore as they crushed into each other. “WHUMP!” another pussy punch impacted, the fire in the women’s eyes still flared with the wild hatred that comes as rivals fight for sex. Both urvashi and pooja screamed as another dull impact ran through their strong vaginas. Both urvashi and pooja drew back their pelvises again and from a half crouch slammed forward, asses and abs flexing; their clits met directly slamming against each other “AAAHHHHHH!” screamed urvashi as pooja screamed a lower “RRRRLLLLLLLLLL!” in return. Urvashi’s legs buckled and pooja’s momentum carried both women to the wall behind urvashi. Now up against the wall pooja hedge slammed her clit into her foes once more before urvashi was ready, drawing another short “AHH” from her enemy. Pooja drew her hips back again but this time urvashi rautela was prepared as well and gave a thrust, but the extra room that pooja had made her cunt that much stronger as pooja’s cunt slammed urvashi rautela’s cunt into the wall. They rammed their pussy punches into each other another three times, each time both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge screaming primal hatred to each other, asses flexing as their womanhood fought for sexual supremacy. The next three intense thrusts saw pooja hedge start to lift urvashi’s body off the floor as her cunt began to overpower her rival’s sex. On the fourth thrust pooja hedge’s nipple found relief as her nipple forced urvashi’s to bend slightly inside her tits. Both urvashi and pooja slammed together again and again. Pooja lifted her hated enemy off the floor and slammed her gluts into the wall behind her releasing a groaning crack from the wood. Flexing her powerful ass pooja pinned urvashi rautela above her.Pooja hedge felt her tits swell into urvashi rautela’s, nipples stabbing into her enemy’s. “OOOUAAA!AAAAALLLLLAKKK!AAAHHHHHACK!” urvashi rautela half screamed half moaned as pooja hedge’s tits expanded and crushed into her own. Pooja looked down at urvashi chest just in time to see it fully expand and crush urvashi’s tits.

Pooja said My tits are stronger. Urvashi said My tits are stronger and bigger and My sex is the strongest.Urvashi then dropped her bear hug to grab pooja’s ass. Pooja did the same and they slammed their cunts together, pubic_bone-to-pubic_bone, clitoris-to-clitoris and stood there flexing into each other. Their sex strained into each other and they each screamed furiously as they tried to outlast each other in this test of strength. Then pooja hedge’s cunt contracted on urvashi’s, and though urvashi then tried to flex back, pooja’s cunt had urvashi rautela’s clit crushing it from the sides. Pooja growled with the feeling of her sexual strength and then her clit expanded even more and bent urvashi’s clit in on itself. Urvashi screamed as pooja hedge finished her growl. Pooja hedge flew into fury slamming her cunt into urvashi rautela’s again and again; Pooja said karan is mine“Ahh! Ahh! AHH!”

Urvashi’s tears began to flow against her control.“MY CUNT IS STRONGEST! Karan BELONGS TO MY CUNT!”“AHH! AHH!!AHH! AHH! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! CRACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Urvashi’s eyes widened in the scream, a blood-curdling scream, as her cunt finally lost. Tits flat and to the sides of her chest, clit forced inside her own vagina, and cunt bone crushed. Pooja hedge pushed urvashi to the floor until her womanhood pinned its enemy to the floor. Urvashi rautela burst cum and became unconscious, pooja hedge let go of urvashi and got up and said I fuck you bitch karan is mine, pooja hedge got dressed and left for home 2 hours later urvashi rautela wake up and she screamed and said pooja hedge defeated me in sexfight I will destroy her body, then urvashi rautela got dress and left for her house, next day urvashi call pooja hedge and challenge her to fight, pooja hedge said I accepte you challenge to a fight I will destroy you in this fight came to my house, urvashi said alright coming to you house, pooja hedge said I will be waiting for you urvashi rautela, urvashi rautela went to pooja hedge house and Ring the door bell the was open by karan wahi, karan said coming pooja hedge is waiting for you, urvashi rautela entered the house and asked Ware is pooja, karan said pooja is in her room, urvashi said alright I'll go to a room she went to pooja room.

Urvashi rautela enter the room, pooja hedge said bitch I was waiting for you I will destroy you bitch, urvashi rautela said I will destroy you body, urvashi rautela close the door. Urvashi slipped of her heels. The room was large with the expensive furniture, urvashi rautela wore white trousers and a strappy white vest top, and red bra inside . Pooja hedge was also in trousers, with a white jacket buttoned up at the middle with a white bra and part of her stomach in view. Each wore their hair long and natural. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge started to walk slowly towards one another, hands out stretched like claws. They started to circle one another, their feet sinking onto the carpet, before pooja leapt forward like a cat onto its pray, sinking her hands into urvashi hair. Urvashi brought her own hands up and took hold of pooja hedge hair. Both urvashi and pooja began an intense hair pulling struggle as they tried to drag one another around the plush surrounding.

pooja who took the advantage first by pulling urvashi rautela's head down and holding her in a headlock, causing urvashi to let go of pooja hair. Pooja hedge With one hand round her urvashi rautela neck, pooja used her free hand to slap urvashi's face and twist her nose. Whilst urvashi squealed with pain and embarrassment at being put at such a disadvantage so early on, urvashi started to rain punches onto pooja's backside. These were driven more by anger at her situation than aimed with intent. However slowly but surely urvashi's punches started to cause pooja some discomfort and then some pain. In retaliation pooja hedge used her free hand to take a painful hold on urvashi's nose and started walking round the room, dragging the reluctant urvashi along. At the same time, and unintentionally, playing to urvashi's fear of being denied air. Pooja hedge cackled nastily as she thought of her superiority. This laughter was soon replaced by a pained gasp as urvashi, fed up of her position drove a fist up between pooja hedge's legs. Despite her positioning preventing a true blow, the force with which her knuckles connected with pooja hedge's womanhood had the desired affect.

Pooja instantly released her grip on urvashi and placed both her hands on the crotch of her trousers. Free now urvashi rautela stood up and, having checked that she had suffered no real damage, looped an arm round pooja's neck and pulled her backwards. As she did so, she drove her right fist into the base of pooja hedge's back. As a new wave of pain swept over her body, pooja hedge remembered where she was and realised the predicament she was in. Urvashi now started to drag pooja backwards, using her spare hand to tug on her hair. Pooja started to struggle to free herself, but urvashi held her tightly and held pooja hedge tightly. Urvashi rautela then casually moved her hand from pooja's hair and planted it over pooja mouth intent on smothering her. But she did so casually and allowed one of her fingers to present itself as a target. Pooja needed no second opportunity to free herself, and snapped her teeth into the fleshy part of the finger.

Urvashi yelped with pain and automatically pulled her hand back. She then released her neck lock so that she inspect the damage to her digit. As she did so pooja fell to the floor as gravity took hold."Bitch!" hissed urvashi as she rubbed her finger which was sore and red, but with the skin intact. Pooja reached back with hands and hooked them round urvashi's ankles and pulled hard, so that it was now urvashi turn to fall to the floor hard. This move came as a complete surprise to urvashi who had been preoccupied with the damage that she might have suffered. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge sat on the floor for a few moments pondering what to do next.

Pooja took the initiative by grabbing hold of the toes on urvashi's left foot and bending them painfully. In retaliation urvashi leaned forward and took hold of pooja hedge hair, wrapping it around her fingers, and then pulling backwards so that she was flat on her back. Pooja squealed and let go of urvashi's foot. She had no choice but to allow herself to be pulled backwards or risk loosing some of her hair. She ended up with her head resting upon urvashi's stomach, unable to break free because of her opponents hair pulling. Urvashi used her feet to try and pry apart pooja's legs, but pooja struggled and thrashed to prevent this. After a brief, and urvashi soon realised, pointless struggle in this hold, urvashi rautela twisted her body and rolled her and pooja hedge over so that pooja hedge was now underneath her.

As pooja hedge felt her face pushed painfully into the carpet she heard urvashi rautela sneer, "You bitch, I bet you're more used to getting carpet burns on your back!". To reinforce her dominant position her butt and slammed her womanhood down into pooja's back resulting in a muffled scream.Just as urvashi was about to repeat this attack, the angry pooja drove her feet into the carpet and pushed upwards and forwards. This took urvashi rautela by surprise and instead on hurting her opponent she started to slide forwards. She was unable to stop herself until slid off of pooja and landed on face first on the carpet. Urvashi tried to get up onto all fours, but pooja hedge quickly sprang forward and landed on top of her keeping her prone. Pooja hedge took hold of urvashi's hair with one hand and pulled sharply, yanking urvashi head back in the process. Urvashi felt as if pooja hedge was trying to pull her head off and started to thrash and squirm to break free from this painful grip. Pooja was having none of this and drove her free hand, balled into a fist, into urvashi's flank. Urvashi elicited a pained groan and her struggles briefly lessened in intensity.

Having made her point as to who was now in charge of the fight, pooja reached forward with her spare hand and used her fingers to pinch shut urvashi's nose, mindful to keep fingers away from teeth. This coupled with the painful position of her head made it difficult for urvashi rautela to breath, which flooded her mind with images of past loses. Urvashi rautela's hands had been trapped underneath her and she now managed to free them sufficiently to push herself up from the floor. That she was able to do so was testament to the benefits of her working out and that pooja was of a similar stature to herself. This move surprised pooja hedge who lost her dominant position and her nose pinch, but kept hold of urvashi's hair. Urvashi rautela had now managed to raise herself up onto her hands and knees with pooja lying next to her hanging onto her hair. Urvashi reached out and slid her right hand under the upper part of pooja's jacket and sunk her fingers into pooja hedge's right breast. Pooja screaming and crying in pain and instinctively used her free hand to grasp urvashi's arm and pull it away.

"Let go of me urvashi rautela slut!" howled pooja, but urvashi just smiled nastily. From this position pooja could do little but pull harder on urvashi's hair, which did at least wipe the smirk from her face. But that was small compensation for the pain that was burning into her chest. Pooja stopped trying to pull away urvashi rautela's hand and instead put her strength into twisting her body and punching urvashi. Pooja hedge had been aiming for the side of urvashi rautela' head but her pain caused her to misjudge and instead her blow caught urvashi on the side of her neck. Urvashi let out a howl of pain which quickly and fell away from pooja, breaking her hold on pooja hedge's chest and losing some strands of hair. Now free from the assault on her chest pooja took the opportunity to roll away from urvashi.

Now that there was clear carpet between them, both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge took the opportunity to assess how they had suffered. Pooja lay on her back and opened her jacket to look at her breast which didn't seem to have suffered any lasting damage. Urvashi rautela was also laying on her back massaging her neck.Hey, urvashi rautela slut!" called out pooja. Urvashi painfully turned her head to look at pooja hedge. Pooja said look bitch you hair is so ugly as she waved a hand at her opponent across which strands of hair were clearly visible.

Urvashi said You'll pay for that you bitch as she rose up onto her hands and knees and advanced towards her opponent. Her face was bathed in the ruddy glow of sweat, hair stuck to her face and her sweat darkened top now clung to her body. Pooja adopted a similar pose and the two women started to prowl towards one another. Urvashi rautela reached forward with her left hand and caught hold of pooja's hair. Pooja tried to block the attack, but failed and thrust both her hands in to urvashi's hair. Urvashi then brought her other hand up to join in the hair pulling. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge tussled and yanked at the other locks, dragging their opponents head up, down and from side to side. The air conditioned silence of the room broken only by the grunts and ever more desperate squeals of pain.

With both urvashi and pooja leaning towards one another on their knees, pooja broke her hair hold on urvashi and instead grabbed hold of the straps of her opponents vest top. She managed to hook her fingers underneath the shoulder straps and pulled. The sweat dampened vest rapidly climbed up urvashi's body and over her face, exposing her breasts encased in a lacy red bra. In a panic urvashi let go of pooja's hair and started to pull the vest down. Pooja hedge put her strength into one more pull to remove the vest and in doing so fell backwards with the vest in her hands, urvashi lying on top of her.

Discarding the now superfluous item of clothing pooja again grabbed hold of her opponents hair whilst simultaneously wrapping her trouser clad legs around urvashi rautela's stomach. Urvashi howled with pain under this twin assault and painfully raised her head to look at her opponent. Urvashi tried to reach for pooja's hair but all she could reach was the lapels of her jacket, not quite able to grab pooja hedge breasts. To try and gain some more leverage urvashi rautela pushed herself up onto her knees, still trapped in pooja hedge's vice like grip, but now at least causing her opponent some discomfort. Pooja hedge responded by applying more pressure with her legs.

Urvashi rautela let out a fresh squeal of pain as she felt her stomach being crushed, her face contorted in pain. As she looked down a source of salvation came into view. Urvashi let go of pooja hedge jacket, bringing her hands down pooja's body taking the opportunity to scrape her nails over her stomach. Now pooja's face was contorted with pain, but her mouth let out no sound. As urvashi's started to fumble with the waistband and fly of pooja's trouser, the look on pooja hedge's face turned from one of pain to one of horror as she realised what was about to come.

As the trousers opened to reveal white underwear, pooja hedge let go of urvashi's hair and tried to defend her womanhood. Pooja hedge wasn't quick enough to prevent urvashi rautela pulling down her panties and plunge her fingers into her opponents pubic mound. Pooja howled with pain as urvashi tore into her pussy and desperately tried to pull urvashi rautela hands away. This however, brought only momentary relief to pooja hedge whose previously dominant position was now hindering her own defence.

Slackening her leg lock on her opponent slightly, pooja hedge raised her body and grabbed hold of urvashi's hair with one hand. Ignoring the pain of her opponents assault on her womanhood, pooja hedge swung her right hand and punche urvashi across her face. This attack caught urvashi rautela pretty much by surprise and the force of the blow knocked her sideways twisting pooja's body slightly as she fell. Now that pooja's legs no longer held her in place, urvashi hit the carpet with a squeal of surprise and pain. Urvashi rautela didn't let go of pooja hedge pussy and gave it a tug to remind pooja hedge that she wasn't out of the fight. Pooja hedge now brought back her right leg which was on top of urvashi rautela and drove it into her opponents stomach, pushing her away from her. Urvashi rautela's initial grunt turned into a shout of pain as pooja's heel ground into her stomach and pushed her backwards. Urvashi instinctively broke her hold on pooja and used both her hands to try and protect herself. Now that her womanhood had been released, pooja brought back her foot and sharply drove it back into urvashi. Urvashi rautela screaming and crying in pain as she rolled further away from her pooja.

Once she was free of pooja hedge dragged herself backwards to increase the space between them, all the time keeping her eyes on the groaning urvashi. When she was satisfied that she was in no immediate danger pooja looked at her pussy. Having satisfied herself that only a few pubic hairs has been ripped out and that her womanhood was undamaged, pooja stood up, at which her open trousers slid downwards revealing her long legs. She stepped out of them, let her jacket slide to the floor as well and advanced towards urvashi rautela.

Urvashi rautela felt dreadful as a result of being kicked in the stomach, especially when she felt she had gained the upper hand. When she checked to see what pooja was doing she saw the trousers hitting the carpet and the long hot legs approach her. Despite feeling less than steady, urvashi started to get up. As she stood upright she found pooja in her face. Before she could react pooja pushed her backwards, but although urvashi stumbled she didn't fall over. As she steadied herself, urvashi felt her opponents fingers tugging at the cups of her bra."Get off of me you slut!" she screaming and cried.

Pooja screaming You wanted to fight bitch, so fight me bitch as she yanked the red bra cups out of the way to reveal her opponents hardening and nipples. Urvashi senses rushed back to her as she realised what was about to happen and she raised her hands to attack pooja. As the long fingers of pooja hedge sank into her breasts, urvashi rautela started to fumble with pooja hedge bra. Urvashi bit her lip rather than cry out with pain as pooja hedge's fingers cruelly pinched and probed her sensitive flesh. But once pooja fingers started to squeeze her nipples, urvashi rautela could hold back no longer and screamed in pain. The only relief urvashi had was the growing sound of pooja hedge's cries of pain. Pooja hedge bra was pulled down exposing her breasts and urvashi started to repay some of the pain she was being put through. Urvashi grabbed pooja boobs and start twisted them and pinched tit flesh without pity, their screams testament to the pain being inflicted. Neither urvashi or pooja cared about their famous status. It was urvashi rautela whose nerve broke first and she reluctantly let go of her opponent to use her hands to protect herself. Pooja was herself hurting badly and it didn't take to much effort for urvashi rautela to pull her hands away. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge sweat soaked combatants stood there, breathing heavily almost to weary to continue. Urvashi let go of pooja's wrists and wrapped her arms around her opponents neck, like a lover and dragged pooja hedge closer to her. As their upper bodies touched, pooja thrust her breasts forward into urvashi's, her nipples digging into urvashi rautela breasts.

Urvashi let forth a new expression of pain and took hold of Pooja hedge hair, her fingers sinking in as if it were water. Pooja wrapped her hands around urvashi's back and unhooked her bra, which slide downward, before taking hold of urvashi hair. Both urvashi rautela and pooja hedge pulled each other hair, trying to drag one another around the room. Urvashi managed to unhook pooja hedge's bra which allowed their breasts to participate in the struggle unrestrained.

As they staggered around their groans and squeals of pain grew bringing both urvashi and pooja to the verge of tears. Urvashi tried to hook a foot around pooja's ankle, but this coincided with a new push from pooja hedge whose nipples painfully scraped across urvashi rautela breasts. Urvashi screamed and staggered backwards trying to regain her balance. As she did so, her left foot came down onto an upturned shoe which had been discarded at the start of the contest. As the heel dug into her soft sole urvashi screamed again. Before she could steady herself pooja clamped both hands over her breasts and shoved her opponent backwards. Urvashi had no chance to protect herself and fell to the floor pulling free several strands of Pooja's hair, landing heavily on her back.Before urvashi rautela could recover sufficiently to get up pooja was on top of her, sat astride her waist, her fingers again clamped on her breasts. This was all becoming to much for urvashi who struggles to break free started to get weaker, not only was she being physically beaten but her ego was taking a pounding. Pooja hedge fingers cruelly went about their work, first pulling apart then pushing together urvashi's breasts, urvashi rautela resolve broke and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She made one last attempt to salvage the fight be raising her body and trying to get hold of Pooja hedge's hair, But pooja hedge was having none of this and easily parried this, pushing urvashi back to the carpet. Urvashi rautela lay there sobbing, pooja hedge broke off her attack on her opponents breasts and instead clamped her hands over urvashi's mouth.

The sobs of pain and pity slowly became quieter and quieter until urvashi stopped making any noise. When pooja was satisfied she had won, she stood up. As she did, she saw her reflection in a large wall mirror and was horrified at the toll the fight had taken; her elation at winning was masking the pain. Pooja hedge let out a strangled gasp of horror, pooja hedge kicked urvashi rautela in the crotch out of hatred for what she had done. Pooja hedge went to her wardrobe open the wardrobe and grab a 11 inches dildo from the wardrobe, then pooja hedge came close to urvashi and said I going to fuck you ass with this dildo, pooja give urvashi kick in the stomach, in pain urvashi rautela screamed said I give up please let me go, then pooja kicked urvashi rautela in the ass 3 times.

Pooja laughs and said I will fuck you, pooja hedge put the dildo into urvashi's asshole, pumping it in and out, twirling it and working it in and out until all 11 inches are buried in urvashi ass, urvashi’s embarassment is unbelievable as she is forced to endure a horrible situation. pooja hedge pulls out the dildo and urvashi slumps to the floor; her face buried in her hands so pooja can’t see her tears. Pooja said "Oh, you have a nice ass, pooja puts her foot on urvashi’s ass as she lays shuddering on her tummy. Pooja hedge kick urvashi in ASS - FIVE TIMES ON EACH CHEEK! Pooja hedge screaming said Get up bitch I'm not done with you, urvashi was crying in pain said I can get up, pooja grabbed urvashi hair pull her up and punched urvashi in the stomach 5 times kick urvashi in the pussy 5 times, urvashi screaming and crying, pooja slap urvashi in the face 5 times, pooja said I am enjoying this bitch, urvashi screaming and crying in pain, pooja grabbed urvashi boobs and start Scratch them, pooja hedge laughed at urvashi and said I am enjoying this fight I'm going to teach you a lesson that will you you never forget, urvashi was crying begging said to pooja hedge please let me go, pooja said not yet bitch look at my body look what you did too my body, urvashi screaming in pain, pooja let go of urvashi boobs and punch urvashi in the face tell her face become ugly, urvashi Fall in the floor, pooja hedge kick urvashi in the ass 5 times and give her a kick in the stomach,Urvashi screaming in pain become unconscious.

Pooja humiliation urvashi and stood over urvashi face. Pooja hedge then lowed herself over urvashi's face, holding urvashi's hair and ground her hot wet cunt over urvashi's face. ...but pooja didn't get off straight away continuing her grind on urvashi's face till she orgasmed all over her face. Only then did she get off, leaving urvashi naked and lying spread-eagled on the floor, urvashi face wet with pooja hedge's cum. Pooja hedge wanted to the door and open it karan wahi was outside the door, pooja hedge came out of the room nude, karan looking at pooja with said are you alright, pooja said I am alright I am victorious, karan came close to pooja hedge and kiss her, pooja hedge said to karan I have defeated and destroyed urvashi, pooja said go to my room grabbed urvashi and throw her out of my house, Karan went to pooja room grab urvashi and throw out of the house, then both pooja hedge and karan enjoy the victory.
Pooja hedge win.
Like Reply