Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Raani tho
Rani Ravi  ki atha kuthuru  but age lo Oka 2 years peddadhi. So Ravi calls her as Akka.
Ravi ki raani Antey chala istam .
Alaney raani ki kuda Kuncham interest vundedhi.

Rani ki Sri tho pelli ayyi vellipoindhi kakinada ki but still chinnu likes raani. 

After 3 years , Rani ki Oka babu kuda pettadu and in last years chinnu became friend with Sri  also. 
Rani Oka roju chinnu ki phone chesi routine Gaa matladuthundhi .. Apudu maatala madhya lo Oka saari maa Intiki raavochu ga ani anindhi . 
Reason vachesi vaalla husband Pani meedha verey oorukonu velthunnadu.  Thodugaaaa vuntadu ani rammantadhi and also Sri likes Ravi.. So Dorikindhey avakasam ani chinnu velthadu . 

Chinnu velley sariki Ravi packing chesukuntu vuntadu , after 2 hours Ravi leaves to railway station and chinnu drops him. 

Rani - bye Ravi , jagrathaga vellu ani cheppi she cries while Ravi is leaving . 
Sri - hugs rani and says to stay safe . And asks Ravi to take care of rani for next 3 days. Ravi kisses his son. 
Ravi - sure Annayya . I will take care of Akka. 
Train started and Ravi left . 
Rani and chinnu started back to home in car . And all of a sudden rani misses Ravi and started weeping. 
Chinnu places his hand on rani hand and consoles her and baby is sleeping in back seat . 

They reached home now and it’s 8pm. 

Rani - hey chinnu take bath and wear this paijama of Ravi 

Ravi- ok and takes shower and goes and sit watching tv 
Rani- Enti viseshalu Inka ? College Ela vundhi ? 

Ravi- Antha baney vundhi . Nee life Ela vundhi . ? 
Rani - all good Ra but sometimes I feel that I miss the fun and going movies like we used to do with family . 
Ravi- no problem Nenu vachanu kada , let’s enjoy these 3 days and get relaxed 
Rani- ooh kid started crying and goes to console the kid. 
Ravi- on tv , he started switch channels and sees that a scary movie is coming. He calls rani and tells her that they both this movie in theater long back and tries to remind that . 
Rani- takes care of kid and let him sleep and then comes back to hall and watches the movie with ravi.
Era ee movie naku chala bhayam vesindhi kada theater lo Apudu ninnu gattiga pattukuni kurchunna . 
Ravi- Haan avunu. And now looks like u got strength as u r not holding my hand now. 
Rani- yes , now I am grown .. haha... and goes to bedroom and brings blanket so that they can watch movie with blanket. 
 Ravi- ooh I see . Chuddam Gaa . 
After 10 min a scary scene came and without knowing rani hold Ravi hand and they both already covered their body with blanket till neck . 
Ravi laughs at rani and says , see u r not yet grown up . 
Rani - haha.. Chuddam Gaa Ipudu Edho anukokunda cheyyi pattukunnanu but next pattukonu chudu 
Ravi - Chuddam Gaa .. [lopala he knows that there will be interval scene in 15 min] 
Rani- interval scene come and suddenly she tries holding Ravi hand but unknowingly holds Ravi cock and presses it out of anxiety . 

Ravi - got shocked 
Rani - still under fear and didnot realized yet and after 2 min she realizes and says ooh sorry Ra .... by mistake i thought it’s ur hand . 
Both of them were silent and rani goes to kitchen . 
Rani cane show her face to Ravi so asked him to have dinner and she goes inside to sleep . 

Ravi- says ok and completes dinner and goes to bed in guest room. 
 Rani- after couple of hours still both of them were not feeling sleepy but still thinking about that incident . Rani feels sorry . 

Ravi still in shock but got the first touch from his infactuation or first crush ? . Still can’t believe that his cock was holded  in her hand 
That night Ravi opens wats app and opens old photos of rani and started masturbating and during that time rani feels bad and thought of apologizing Ravi and come near to his room. 
But as room was not locked she can see that Ravi watching her nude photo and masturbating from the mirror in the room . Now rani is really shocked ?. That nude photo is morphed picture of hers . 
But goes back to her bed and still can’t digest it . After some time a smile comes on her face as she got a fan who cums for her beauty ?. 
In sometime she thought of again going to his room and watching him cumming.  But by that time Ravi completed Cumming and goes to sleep.

Next day .

Rani - gm Ravi , Enti viseshalu ? Night nidra patyindha? 

Ravi - Haan super patyindhi.  

Rani- avunu Ra Naa photos Emanna vunnaya Nee daggara ? Phone lo? 

Ravi- shocked by that sudden question and tells that yes he have some photos from old family gatherings . 

Rani- can I see it.  ? 

Ravi- let me charge my phone and give it and gets tensed . 

Rani- smiling internally and asks him to come for bf (breakfast)
Ravi- bf(blue film) what ? 
Rani - Adhey Ra breakfast 
Ravi- Ohk coming 
Rani - she is wearing saree and her left boob is visible from jacket as usual. 
Ravi - goes to dunning table and at the table she is seeing some change in rani behavior as she is smiling for herself sometimes by watching Ravi 
Rani asks if ranvi want another idly and comes his shhoulder and rubs her left boob to. His shoulder. 
Rani- era kavala ? 
Ravi entandi ? 
Rani - Adhey Ra idly !!! 
Ravi is on cloud 9 seeing all these and says yes I want but I want milk not soft idly .
Rani- why are u in so hurry ? First have soft soft idlys and the u can have milk . 
Both laughs inside .
Ravi- after 2 idlys , these 2 idlys are soft and enough now I want milk . 
Rani- Ohk , go and watch tv . I will bring u milk and u can have . 
Entha thaguthav? Night ki thagochu kada ? Ipudey kavala ? 
Ravi- night ki ekkuva thaaguthanu but now atleast a bit I want . 
Rani- brings blanket again and also milk in a glass . 
Ravi - why blanket ? 
Rani- let’s watch the movie from night ? We stopped at middle kada . 
And take this milk . 
Ravi- thank u and started playing movie . 
Slowly they started touching their hands as if they don’t know that it’s happening . By now they both know what milk and idly they are referring to 
And then ...
[+] 1 user Likes Tammufan987's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super narration.... Please continue
Like Reply
Episode 2 

Ravi and rani slowly touches each other’s fingers and they small fight with their fingers . Right hand of Ravi and left of Rani. They still don’t see their faces each other and pretends to watch movie.
Slowly Ravi takes her hand under control and slowly moves his hand towards her navel.. nadumu daggaraki theesuku velli touches it . And a current passes for rani ... hummmmmm.... haaaaaannnn.... ani mooluguthundhi lopala ... all this happening inside blanket ... 

Now slowly he started moving his hand to her left side boob and started pressing it ... it’s soft as idly ... she moarns.... isssss..... abbaaaa..... and then she started making sounds outside and she suddenly presses his hard cock as she can’t control her moodddd..... 
now they both started moving closer and she is holding his cock ..... and it’s growing bigger and bigger ... and he is pressing her boob and tries removing her blouse ... but with one hand he can’t do that it as it’s on his right side. 
Now she laughs slowly understanding his difficulty and helps him removing blouse with her right hand .... but now also both are not facing each other and just watching movie only .... 
finally he is able to remove first button of her jacket from below .... she can’t control and places her hand inside pijama of Ravi Android ee the Dick... 

Both were moaning look at the tv only.... 

Ravi-  raaaaaaniiiii ..... ummaahhhh .... haaaannn.... Inka fast Gaa anuuu pleaseeee .... haannn ... 
rani - increases the speed of foreplay on dick..... and looks like it got to the maximum ..... 
Thondaraga chimpara Inka Entha sepu theesthavu.... I can’t control.... 
haannnn .... isssss.... please raaaaa..... 
Ravi - tears the buttons and rest of blouse is all open ....

Now rani boobs were open inside pallu .... and Ravi dick is all time record high .... 
now they both turn towards each other at the same time and goes inside balnket .... 

Next is ...
Rani feels shy after turning towards Ravi but Ravi lifts her head and says I love you akkaa ... raani places hand on Ravi mouth and says no don’t call me Akka .. I am ur maradalu and ur my attha kodaduku .. 
love u too baavaaaa ... ummaahhh .. and kisses on his cheeks .. but Ravi kisses back on her lips .. and starts kissing with tongue ?..  sex sex
Raavey Naa maradalaaaa ... Ravi slowly lays down on her and starts loosening her saree .. places hand near her thighs .. raani starts mourning ...  Haan abbaaaa areyyy Emi chesthunav raaa a... when one hand he presses boobs and other hand he presses pooku.. Haan areyyy ... intha kasi vundha Naa meedha inni rojulu .... umaaahh raaaa ..
[+] 1 user Likes Tammufan987's post
Like Reply
Thanks for views but let me know if u like it and based on that I will decide if I can proceed or not .
Like Reply
(13-12-2020, 02:29 AM)Tammufan987 Wrote: Thanks for views but let me know if u like it and based on that I will decide if I can proceed or not .

super continue...
Like Reply
(13-12-2020, 02:29 AM)Tammufan987 Wrote: Thanks for views but let me know if u like it and based on that I will decide if I can proceed or not .
In blanket ... eee Enti Ra intha kasi pettukuni inthakalam Emi cheyaledhu .. dhaa raa ... ummaaahh .. Varasaku atha kuthuriney kada .. dhaa raa na magada ... inkaa Enti alochalanalu... ani Ravi modda pattukundhi .. oke saari Ravi lips ki kiss ? ichindhi ... modda ni chethilo theesukuni ooputhundhi .. Inka Ravi aaagleka ... aahh.. daavey Naa maradala ani .. jacket chinchadu ... boobs popped out ..
Like Reply
తెలుగులో వ్రాయడానికి ప్రయత్నించు
Like Reply
తెలుగులో వ్రాయడానికి ప్రయత్నించు , పాఠకుల స్పందన ఎక్కువగా వస్తుంది.
Like Reply