Poll: Which teachers was most sexy to fuck
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Class room teacher
72.73%
8 72.73%
Tution teacher
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any want to sex or Fucking Our teachers professors in our school , college time
I want to sex with my high school teachers and my special
Tution teacher she was bold and hot
They were so hot and sexyy
Their transparent saree blouse makes me hard

Does anyone have feeling or experiences
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Obviously... Every straight guy will have fantasies of fucking his teacher/lecturer. Depending on how sexy they are the earlier everyone is going to fantasise abt them bent over a class desk and us pounding them from behind
Like Reply
Yes even I'm also had that feeling for so many teachers and lecture..that was different feeling
Like Reply
I was very much attracted to one of my school teachers. She was our social teacher.  She was around 5ft 5 inches. Always used to wear sarees with a bra for sure. I always used to observe the color of her bra. She has amazing boobs.  I used to observe the side views. Once accidentally I have seen her boobs when she bent down
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 08:04 AM)Rama alok Wrote: I was very much attracted to one of my school teachers. She was our social teacher.  She was around 5ft 5 inches. Always used to wear sarees with a bra for sure. I always used to observe the color of her bra. She has amazing boobs.  I used to observe the side views. Once accidentally I have seen her boobs when she bent down

Wow nice , I do have same feelings on my English teacher vasundara she has awesome boobs.even I seen meny times her folded wasit ND clvrg
[+] 1 user Likes Cherrymam's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 03:14 PM)Cherrymam Wrote: Wow nice , I do have same feelings on my English teacher vasundara she has awesome boobs.even I seen meny times her folded wasit ND clvrg

Wow! Very nice to hear.  I don't understand why English teachers are always sexy.
Like Reply
We  have  two teacher one is bangali beautiful woman she teach us  English  and other  standent she teach  science  . English Bengali techer was sex big boobs big ass she allways wear  sleevesless blouse  and our eyes stuck on her arm pit  any time she wrote on board  her arm rises and we watch her  arm and her small part of boobs  . I masturbati in her name  many . 
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:14 PM)tamil chat Wrote: Obviously... Every straight guy will have fantasies of fucking his teacher/lecturer. Depending on how sexy they are the earlier everyone is going to fantasise abt them bent over a class desk and us pounding them from behind

Yesss all have fantasies
They are our first crushes
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 08:04 AM)Rama alok Wrote: I was very much attracted to one of my school teachers. She was our social teacher.  She was around 5ft 5 inches. Always used to wear sarees with a bra for sure. I always used to observe the color of her bra. She has amazing boobs.  I used to observe the side views. Once accidentally I have seen her boobs when she bent down

I have same feeling with my Hindi teacher
Sheetal she was so hot and sexy and newly married
Before marriage she was wearing transparent bloue and saree i always watching her Bra and her pettycoat
I always mastrubating on her
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 09:13 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: We  have  two teacher one is bangali beautiful woman she teach us  English  and other  standent she teach  science  . English Bengali techer was sex big boobs big ass she allways wear  sleevesless blouse  and our eyes stuck on her arm pit  any time she wrote on board  her arm rises and we watch her  arm and her small part of boobs  . I masturbati in her name  many . 

Awesome bro
How was her boobs ass in bra and sareee
Does she reveals anything
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 03:04 PM)sssmr Wrote: I want to sex with my high school teachers and my special
Tution teacher she was bold and hot
They were so hot and sexyy
Their transparent saree blouse makes me hard

Does anyone have feeling or experiences

I WANTED TO FUCK MANY TEACERS IN MY SHOOL DAYS

1) CHEMISTRY TEACHER - SHE WAS A BOMB, her figure was just wow. every place had the perfect flesh
2) HINDI TEACHER - SHE WAS SLIM AND TALL, which made her expose more of her belly and side boobs. Her boobs were of good size and her ass would shake when she would write on the blackboard.
3) LIBRARY TEACHER - SHE NEVER USED TO WEAR BRA UNDER HER BLOUSE, we could clearly understand the shape of her nipples as he would wear thin material blouse.
4) OTHER TEACHERS  - we used to make a habit of sitting on the left hand of the teacher so that when sits on the chair her saree would move and we can have a clear view of their side boobs and belly
We used to also go and stand behind the teachers when they sit on char and try to get glimpse of their cleave trough the gaps or saree and blouse..

THERE ARE MANY MORE INSTANCES WITH TEACHERS I AM ALREADY HARD WRITING ALL THESE....LOLLLLLL
Like Reply