Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to convince wife to expose in front of other man
We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen 
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on 
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't 
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
[+] 1 user Likes chin.2111's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-12-2020, 07:50 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen 
But she can't 
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

Don't convince her,she will most likely say no... Just buy her clothes transparent type, clothes stitched a little deep...and don't be around when she wears it and don't look at her like other people do and make her feel embarrassed... react as if it's normal now a days or its all ok...
[+] 2 users Like Alexander's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 12:47 AM)Alexander Wrote: Don't convince her,she will most likely say no... Just buy her clothes transparent type, clothes stitched a little deep...and don't be around when she wears it and don't look at her like other people do and make her feel embarrassed... react as if it's normal now a days or its all ok...

That's a good suggestion
[+] 1 user Likes chin.2111's post
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 07:50 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
But she can't 
Need more suggestions
Like Reply
Start small. Instead of asking her to show her cleavage, ask her or demand her to stop wearing bras. They don't do anything anyways. That way her nipple will more or less be semi visible most of the time or atleast the outline will be. If she wears sarees mostly, it's better to expose or exhibit and innocently get away with it. Like be a little more grabby with her. Like always grope her breasts snd be sexy or spicy with her, touch her more often whenever you can. This will set up the mood and make conversations easier. Then like I said before. First stop her from wearing bras. Only blouses. Get some custom tailor made thin fabricated deep neck blouses made. Also push her adamantly to always keep the pallu in one side. Like always expose the right or left blouse covered breast. So that way before going out grope her tits hard or pinch her nipples. That will result in erect nipples and her huge breasts would attract everyone's attention. 

But be careful around young guys. They can be a little aggressive if provoked. So instead try to exhibit her infront of low class old men. I've seen my own aunt do this a lot. Expose her infront of beggars or panipuriwalas, sweepers, rickshawalas etc. Try and always be with her in those cases so that things never go out of hand. Those low class old men are poor n weak. They wont have the audacity neither the guts to get out of line or do anything risky. But they will stare like hell. Its safer and you’ll have a lot of fun. But remember,  try n avoid young hot blooded men. Target old low class men. Snd try and roleplay as these old low class men during sex. Roleplay your exhibition fantasies. It will make it a lot more normal to talk about and she will eventually give in to your demands.
[+] 5 users Like Lactator's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 09:55 PM)Lactator Wrote: Start small. Instead of asking her to show her cleavage, ask her or demand her to stop wearing bras. They don't do anything anyways. That way her nipple will more or less be semi visible most of the time or atleast the outline will be. If she wears sarees mostly, it's better to expose or exhibit and innocently get away with it. Like be a little more grabby with her. Like always grope her breasts snd be sexy or spicy with her, touch her more often whenever you can. This will set up the mood and make conversations easier. Then like I said before. First stop her from wearing bras. Only blouses. Get some custom tailor made thin fabricated deep neck blouses made. Also push her adamantly to always keep the pallu in one side. Like always expose the right or left blouse covered breast. So that way before going out grope her tits hard or pinch her nipples. That will result in erect nipples and her huge breasts would attract everyone's attention. 

But be careful around young guys. They can be a little aggressive if provoked. So instead try to exhibit her infront of low class old men. I've seen my own aunt do this a lot. Expose her infront of beggars or panipuriwalas, sweepers, rickshawalas etc. Try and always be with her in those cases so that things never go out of hand. Those low class old men are poor n weak. They wont have the audacity neither the guts to get out of line or do anything risky. But they will stare like hell. Its safer and you’ll have a lot of fun. But remember,  try n avoid young hot blooded men. Target old low class men. Snd try and roleplay as these old low class men during sex. Roleplay your exhibition fantasies. It will make it a lot more normal to talk about and she will eventually give in to your demands.

Nice man ..thnx
Like Reply
But she can't 

Send more suggestions plz
Like Reply
Tell her when she is horny
See her reaction
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
[+] 1 user Likes VAGINAMINERX's post
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38 
But she can't 
Like Reply
Slowly improve thought process .. inject ides about cuckolding .. .. she had awesome sizes bro
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 09:55 PM)Lactator Wrote: Start small. Instead of asking her to show her cleavage, ask her or demand her to stop wearing bras. They don't do anything anyways. That way her nipple will more or less be semi visible most of the time or atleast the outline will be. If she wears sarees mostly, it's better to expose or exhibit and innocently get away with it. Like be a little more grabby with her. Like always grope her breasts snd be sexy or spicy with her, touch her more often whenever you can. This will set up the mood and make conversations easier. Then like I said before. First stop her from wearing bras. Only blouses. Get some custom tailor made thin fabricated deep neck blouses made. Also push her adamantly to always keep the pallu in one side. Like always expose the right or left blouse covered breast. So that way before going out grope her tits hard or pinch her nipples. That will result in erect nipples and her huge breasts would attract everyone's attention. 

Nice ideas clps
[+] 1 user Likes justcuriousman's post
Like Reply
for next wedding funtion take your wife to some good tailor for stitching blouse and when she gives all measurements and about to leave ,,,,,,ask tailor privately to make blouse lil tight and deeper neck , half boobs should be out of her blouse and give tailor some extra money,,,,,so when ur wife will collect her blouse and try , even she will be amazed and if she will complain you know tailor makes mistake and she cant stitch new blouse just before wedding party u r attending so she has to wear it and u can encourage her its ok you are looking cute and all ,,,,so once she wear this much deep neck blouse in family wedding party so it will not be difficult to wear this kind of deep neck blouse next time,,,,,,ofcourse she is going to get huge attention from your family members , relatives and other men ,,,,,,will you be able to handle ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you wana go more daring buy her silk sarees ,,,,,silk saree pallu keeps sliding if you are lucky , you can see your wifes pallu drop accident ,,,,,WOW  moments for ppl around her ,,,,,,but dont try to make her wear front deep neck in all parties it cud backfire so be safe ,,,,,,,u can make her wear backless blouses also with shiny sarees ,,,just a string on backside to tie her blouse ,,,,,her whole back should be nude,,,,,,enjoy her massive meaty back from distance in parties and u ll see so many males starring at your wifes nude back with lust like they just want to pull that string ,,,,,

what do u think let me know
[+] 2 users Like vibhu's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 02:56 PM)vibhu Wrote: for next wedding funtion take your wife to some good tailor for stitching blouse and when she gives all measurements and about to leave ,,,,,,ask tailor privately to make blouse lil tight and deeper neck , half boobs should be out of her blouse and give tailor some extra money,,,,,so when ur wife will collect her blouse and try , even she will be amazed and if she will complain you know tailor makes mistake and she cant stitch new blouse just before wedding party u r attending so she has to wear it and u can encourage her its ok you are looking cute and all ,,,,so once she wear this much deep neck blouse in family wedding party so it will not be difficult to wear this kind of deep neck blouse next time,,,,,,ofcourse she is going to get huge attention from your family members , relatives and other men ,,,,,,will you be able to handle ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you wana go more daring buy her silk sarees ,,,,,silk saree pallu keeps sliding if you are lucky , you can see your wifes pallu drop accident ,,,,,WOW  moments for ppl around her ,,,,,,but dont try to make her wear front deep neck in all parties it cud backfire so be safe ,,,,,,,u can make her wear backless blouses also with shiny sarees ,,,just a string on backside to tie her blouse ,,,,,her whole back should be nude,,,,,,enjoy her massive meaty back from distance in parties and u ll see so many males starring at your wifes nude back with lust like they just want to pull that string ,,,,,

what do u think let me know

That is an amazing idea 
I will definitely follow ur instructions next tym in wedding function
Even in lengua chunni also coz in lengua chunni front and back both open
Also I say to tailor one inch down from front also
That will b an amazing experience
Like Reply
I too need the same. I want my wife to expose to others. Give idea in chennai
[+] 2 users Like ganuvini's post
Like Reply
Give more ideas guys my wife needs to be exposed
[+] 1 user Likes AwesomeDesi's post
Like Reply
Make her wear salwar suit withour bra the salwar front should be transparent go with her in vegetable market etc use chunni as safety cover ,i have done this with my wife it absolutely damm hot watching the lower class men flirt with your milky wife in front of you
[+] 4 users Like peter171's post
Like Reply
Some ideas to go to small textile shop or shoe shop
Like Reply
More ideas guys or hangout me tharkihusband;
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 08:17 AM)AwesomeDesi Wrote: More ideas guys or hangout me tharkihusband;

Did not get ur id on hangout

Plz ping me on gaurav.naka@gmail
Like Reply
Pinged you
Like Reply