Adultery Time (Franchise)
This story is about a rich business woman Ayesha Khan. She runs a big part of her husband's business. Her husband name is Farooq Khan who is millionaire but also a big name in the world of underworld. A cruel person and greedy man. 

There will be 5 updates in 1st part and if you all will support then there will be a big series of this story. Your support and interest will decide whether this story deserves a big franchise or not.

Note :- I will give update in every 3 days. First update will come on sunday.
[+] 2 users Like Basic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ayesha Khan :- Age 32 years.

[Image: bfbb443577deb36bea40c3f1400ab512.jpg]

Farooq Khan :- Age 42 years.

Basher :- Age 62 years. Bodyguard. From Sudan African country.

[Image: Pete-Edochie.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Basic's post
Like Reply
congrats dear..............

start updating
Like Reply
congrats deart

start updating
Like Reply
(04-12-2020, 09:29 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: congrats deart

start updating

Thank you very much
Like Reply
Keep updating
Like Reply
It was afternoon. One Mercedes car was in speed. Driver was little hurry to drop his madam to the office. The lady sitting behind the driver was wearing a glasses and busy in answering text messages in cell phone. Her name is Ayesha Khan. Her age is 32 years. A fair and sexy look lady. If she walk, people feel a huge lust on her. She is more sexier than Bollywood actresses. She is a wife of rich Businessman Farooq Khan who is 10 years elder than her. He is not at all handsome. But unfortunately he is her husband.

Ayesha didn't married with him by her will. She was forced to get married. Her father Akhtar was a rich businessman. His business was related to constructions and Farooq's father Javed Khan was his competitor. Farooq was already flattered on Ayesha but Ayesha was not interested on him. It was not an easy job for Farooq to marry her. Farooq offered Akhtar to marry his daughter to Farooq.

Akhtar knew that Farooq was not at all a good person. He was a womanizer and criminal minded man. Farooq run an illegal drugs racket and arms weapon business in Dubai. Akhtar rejected Javed's proposal. He also insulted Javed a lot which made Farooq angry. Farooq set up many wrong concequences against Akhtar. Slowly Akhtar's business made a huge loss.

After one year Akhtar lost his fortune and life. Akhtar got a major heart attack. His death made a huge shock on his wife. Ayesha lost her father and mother. No chance left for her. At last she got married to Farooq at the age of 25. Farooq used Ayesha's body for dun and lust. Ayesha knows well that Farooq is a womanizer and he has so many relationships with other women. She blames Farooq for the death of her father and mother.

Within passing years, she became a capable lady to handle the some portion of Farooq's business. Now she runs Farooq's import export business. Their business branches are there in Europe countries.

Farooq has four brothers who live in Europe. Imad, suleman, Rakesh and Rashid are his brother. All brothers are elder than him. All brothers are criminal and run illegal business. His elder brother Imad also helps many Arab and African people to migrant illegally in Europe.

Today Ayesha has a huge deal with some Arab Sheikhs. The deal worth Rupees 12 crore. There Sheikhs are interested in transport their some goods to Omen country. Ayesha was busy in managing their deals. The car reaches in the office. All eyes of staff were on sexy Ayesha.

[Image: unnamed-1.jpg]
gif hosting

Farooq owns a large office in Hyderabad. Ayesha comes in the office. She signed some papers and went inside her cabin. She was preparing some presentation rated to their export strategies. Her staff were busy in their works. After one hour 3 Sheikhs appeared inside the office. Ayesha welcomed them and took them in her meeting room. Those Sheikhs were millionaire.

"Hello Ayesha it's nice to meet you." First sheikh said.

"Nice to meet you too Abu."

"So tell us your plans related to make our goods reach to Omen country."

Ayesha closed the door and the meeting room began with the voice of conversation between them. After some hours of meeting and future plans, the deal got it result and which was a big yes. Ayesha successfully cracked the deal of 12 crore rupees. The Sheikhs were satisfied with her plans.

It was really a big and busy day for her. Ayesha was in her cabin. One man knocks her door and he was Basher who is her bodyguard. Basher is an African man from Sudan country. He was migrated in India 30 years ago. He was a close staff of Ayesha.

"Ma'am it's time to go home. Farooq sir reached house. He will stay here for 2 days then will return back to Dubai." Basher said.

[Image: Pete-Edochie-1-1.jpg]

."Yes let's go." Ayesha got ready to go home.

Basher takes Ayesha near car. He sat at front seat with driver Abdul. The car reaches to the house. Farooq's house was big with worth of crores rupees. He comes once in a month. His proper residence is in Dubai. Soon he will wind up his business and will settle to Dubai with new citizenship. Ayesha enters in house where she sees a fat and ugly husband Farooq. Farooq was drinking and watching television.

"So how was the deal ?"

"I made it." Ayesha sits near him.

The ugly smile reflects. He kissed Ayesha's lips and said "This is the reason why i give you responsibility because you can easily tackle the needs of my clients. These Sheikhs are flattered on your beauty. They really want to spend some time with you but you didn't allow them."

"I am not your property who will do what you say."

"If they want to even kiss and fuck you then you should allow them bitch."

"Fuck you pervert man. You creep." Ayesha's loud voice can be clearly herd by Basher.

"It's your luck that you are in India. Because of Abba i can't beat you. Once we settle in Dubai then i will make you do everything what i want. Even abba can't save you."

"Go to hell."

"Just 3 weeks baby then we will settle in Dubai. Then let me see how loud you can be there. I will make your life like hell in Dubai you filthy lady."

Ayesha's eyes got wet. She does not want to go Dubai. She knew if she will go to Dubai then her revenge plan will be damaged. She wants to take revenge from Farooq. She has now 3 weeks left. It was a midnight where both husand and wife were sleeping in bedroom. Ayesha woke up and left the room. She was waiting for someone outside in the garden. Near the gate there were five guards in Pathani Kurta and few men were roaming near the house. They left the garden when thet saw Ayesha coming. On the corner there was a dark. Ayesha was standing there.

"What happen to you ? Why are you so worried ?"

Ayesha was about to turn back but the guy instructed her not to turn back. That person was none another than Bashar. Basher who is a bodyguard of Ayesha.

"Bashar you that after 3 weeks i have to leave India and have to settle with that bastard in Dubai forever. Even you also want to take revenge from him. Don't forget that. You will be left here with regrats because we will not going to return India again."

"Yes ma'am i know that."

"Don't forget that he killed your 20 years son ten years ago."

"Don't remind me about that day. I am eager to kill this bastard."

"I don't think you can do this."

"I can."

"We have just three weeks. It's impossible."

"It is possible."

"How ?"

"Do you know why Farooq is eager to leave India ?"

"Might possible he got a tip from someone about security officer's raid."

"No. He is planning to do something disaster in India."

"What ?"

"Yes i have to know that he is planning a terror attack in Hyderabad."

"How do you came to know ?"

"His guard Usman informed me. He is my close friend."

"Why would he do this."

"You know well the relation of Farooq with Maulana. He wants to target India. That Maulana is from neighbor country and want to destroy India."

"Ya ,.'. We should stop him. Our country will be danger. Thousands of civilian will die."

"We can stop him."

"By how ?"

"Usman has a relation with Hyderabad security officer department. Before joining Farooq, he was working as a informer of security officer."

"That's good. Why don't you tell him to go to the security officer station."

"Don't forget that Farooq has his biodata. He will not let Usman walk freely. His guards are constantly looking behind him."

"What about me. Can i go to the security officer station and tell them."

"But you have no evidences."

"We will gather those evidences. But make sure we have to do this within one week. After than Farooq will leave India and it will be impossible to hand him over security officer."

"Okay. I want you to keep an eye on your husband Farooq."

"Okay."

"Meet me tomorrow afternoon. Khuda Hafiz."

"Khuda Hafiz."

Ayesha was stunned and confused about how to stop the terror attack in Hyderabad. She went back to her room. Farooq was still in deep sleep. Ayesha knew that Farooq is not that sharp in mind. He is not that much cunning in comparison of his elder brothers and father. It's just that Farooq is in shadow of his rich and powerful family. Maulana was the actual tension for Ayesha because he always carry five to six guards of Farooq. Farooq's men are always behind Maulana.

Next morning Ayesha was in office. She made a phone call to Abdul who is her driver. Abdul is very loyal to Ayesha. He is 55 years old and working in Farooq's house for more than 18 years. He wants to live free but Farooq captured him. The reason is Abdul's father. His father tried to expose Akhtar but was brutally killed by Farooq. Farooq captured Abdul. Abdul was like slave in his house. After arrival of Ayesha, he came to know that Basher and Ayesha are also the enemies of Farooq and his family.

"Hello ma'am. What happened ? Why you called me during the office time ?"

"I hope you have come to know about the plan of Farooq."

Abdul said in low voice "Yes ma'am. I am really afraid. How can we stop him ?"

"Abdul. You have to do one thing. Any how you have to purchase these things." Ayesha handed a peper to Abdul.

"What is this ? Tracker device ?"

"Yes. There is an address written below."

"Lalanagar is a slum area ma'am. How can i find this technical device there ?"

"There is a chicken shop near mosque. A beggar in black kurta will be there. He will take you to tea shop. Farooq's informer will think that you are favoring to beggar by giving him tea but at the same time when you will pay the money in reception, the person in table will hand you some coins. Those coins will be fake. It will be a tracker device. All this act will look like natural and Farooq's men will not even try to suspect you. After giving tracking device you will go to mosque and offer ,,.,."

"The idea is very easy to follow but what will you do with this tracking device."

"That i will tell you later. Right now take this report."

"Now what is this ?"

"Idiot it's half day leave report. If Farooq will ask you about going mosque then you will tell that i was there for my son's bless. This leave report will help tpu to answer the question and yeah after coming you will hand this tracker device to Basher."

"Ma'am onw more thing."

"What ?"

"If we will kill Farooq then you know your words what you gave me. You will marry that young dancer Zoya with me."

"Do you know she is 30 years younger than you."

"Please ma'am."

"Okay okay i will fulfill my words."

With the greedy smile Abdul left Ayesha's cabin. Abdul left the office. He went to Lalanagar. He was followed by Farooq's men. Abdul did same. He went near mosque. A filthy old beggar went near Abdul and asking for food and money. He was chanting loudly "Brother. ,.' will bless you if you give me something to eat. Please my brother i haven't eat since two days."

"Okay kay come with me."

Abdul took him near the tea shop and took tracker device from shop. He took skull cap and went inside mosque where he offered ,,.,. Farooq's men didn't found a single clue against Abdul. Abdul left the area. He got stuck into the traffic area where a poor boy was asking for some money. Abdul handed those tracker coin to poor boy. The boy left the place and lost in dark street. Abdul takes a turn in first street and went to medical shop. He purchased some medicines. Abdul went to Farooq's bungalow and parked the car. He went inside his servant quarter. He made a phone call to Ayesha.

"How are you Abdu."

"I got some medicines. Basher will receive you."

Ayesha talked with Abdul in code words "What about my cabin keys (means tracker decive) ?"

"Your cabin keys are with Basher."

"Okay take some rest."

"Okay ma'am."

Abdul and Ayesha knew that their cell phones are tapped.

Next update coming on 8th december.
[+] 2 users Like Basic's post
Like Reply