Adultery Colleague
Rainbow 
The story has been fully based on fiction one. The story contains all types of sexual violence on the characters. All characters were imaginary once. The story goes on with the character-based one so that, please go through the characters.

This story is based on the IT company team colleagues and they're hard sexual desire and some partners get humility and abuse during relationship.

Characters - 8 members

Ajay - (Team leader) He comes from a lower background but he studied in the top university in India and get the placement in the final year itself. Ajay was gym freak has a wide shoulder with a huge body figure but he has an ugly face glance. He has a huge dick length and thickness with nice stamina power too. He does like a girl with too much attitude and arrogance. He not yet married.

Pradeep - Newly joined after his PG, fresher too the team, completely college type looking, guy. Having a sexual crush on all Harini and Preeti in the team.

Rahul - ( Ass. team leader) He was a fair and handsome guy in the team but he was married with Anushree.  

Anushree - Everyone in the team calls her "Anu". She was chubby has nice boobs and have two nice hip holds. She was from Kerala Mallu girl and very homely. Funny nature and has joy with others.

Rakesh - slim and tall guy was a very innocent guy in the team, he loves Preethi. Preeti has manipulated Rakesh and control him.

Preeti - she was a hot girl in the team since a ***** girl has extra fairness, attitude and arrogant. She has a hot figure with great assets nice tits and sexy ass. She used to wear tightly dress once all-boys used to run behind her. Rakesh was her 4th boyfriend, she has slept with all 3 boyfriends previously. Have a huge crush on Ajay due to his body.

Harini - she was slim has glass shape figure but doesn't have great assets like Preeti. She doesn't like Preeti. She recently got engaged with Varun.

Varun - He was a very naughty guy in the team among Ajay. Both of them used to have chit chat among girls in the office. Varun likes Harini good attitude he makes love over her it's worked out and reach till marriage. Just two months away from the marriage with Harini.

Update 1

All 8 members come out of the conference hall discussing with the manager ongoing project. Where Preeti shut up all mouth and says he done his part of the work. All others were angry on Rakesh. Rahul shouted at Rakesh tell your fucking girlfriend to be silent if she did her part. Tell her Rakesh don't try to blame on us. It's not an individual project it's teamwork she needs to help us to complete our work.

Rakesh - yeah, bro I tell her you don't worry.

Rahul - Idiot

Anu - hey Rahul stay cool, what he will do if she behaves like this.

Rahul - He should control her, even she blames him too right!!

Ajay and Pradeep move to Canteen area for lunch, Rahul and Anu having their lunch in team bay itself. Varun and Harini go to the individual table.

Pradeep - Dude you don't get angry in the meeting?

Ajay - Bro I knew about that bitch very well, she knew how to escape from work.  

Pradeep - yeah dude even our manager has shut up his mouth while she shouting and blaming on us.

Ajay - Fucking manager used to watch her assets and quiet himself. Fuckers

Pradeep - But in the meeting, I was enjoying the view on Harini.

Ajay - Haha bro you're like me, even I don't get any angry in the meeting I knew that bitch with play like this only. So that I stay cool looking at the marvel.

Pradeep - Bro your eyes too on Harini today??

Ajay - No dude, that special someone.

Pradeep - After Varun bro keeps inviting for his marriage I getting more attention towards Harini dude.

Ajay - ohh dude visualizing yourself break her virginity?

Pradeep - omg bro she is virgin!!

Ajay - Mostly before their marriage proposal, Varun shares that she was a virgin.

Pradeep - oh Harini babe wants to taste your virginity then!!!

Ajay - Haha bro comes yet to move to work...

Later on evening

Preeti - Rakesh your home free for today?

Rakesh - yeah dear,

Preeti - I need a fuck, can we do?

Rakesh - yes definitely we can go to my home.

Rahul and Anu

Rahul - Anu I'm really tense now.

Anu - Don't worry darling report will come like mine. Don't worry too much.

Rahul - Anu collect it from the hospital I'm waiting here.

Anu - okay it will be fine then.

Anu walks out from the car walks into the hospital, after 20 mins she comes out without any reaction on her face.

Rakesh - saw her sad face, that makes me so disappointed on the report sure it's will be my issue.

Anu - opens the door get in the car, gets going, Rahul.

Rahul - drive to home without any conversation.

Anu - opens the flat get in, drop the report on the table walks towards the restroom, I cannot hold my tears for so long.

Rahul - walks in closed the door saw my report on the table open it's with a lot of fear almost have a small heartbreak before opening.

Just say the front page it's showing positive. Fuck off almost dead at the movement knee down on the floor started to scream out.

Anu - Hey darling, hugs him make him calm down from the pain. Yes, it's his report tells that he can't be a father due very low count. Last week I have some feeling but my report turns out normal without any issue.

Rahul - Anu sorry babe I broke down your future happiness I can't be a father anymore. And please forgive me Anu.

Anu - Moves Rahul to the bed, he was not well right now.

Harini - Why you stop here idiot.

Varun - you don't know why I stop here.

Varun - Moves towards Harini, lock her lips with mine and moves tongue with her one hands-on boobs and another one rubbing her leggings.

Harini - push Varun away enough idiot. Start car now drop at my home...

Varun - Darling I like to do trails before your marriage!!

Harini - Idiot no way I allowed more already to enjoy for you. Bye walks down from the car enter home gives a fly kiss to my idiot.

Pradeep goes to his room before his roommate comes he jerking off with his phone in hand with Harini engagement pic jerking hard splashed cum on screen. Pull out the tissue clean his phone.

Ajay went to his gym had his work out later have a chit chat with his gym friends. Ajay shares about Preeti wear today in the office and all guys having dirty talks on Preeti.

Rakesh and Preeti reached his home, Preeti started to remove rakesh dress, undo his pant removes his brief and took his tiny stick outside started to give blowjob to him.

Rakesh knew that today all so Preeti never allow him to enjoy her, she only going to enjoy herself using me. But anyway I get nice pleasure from her.

Preeti blowjob rakesh dick, her hands rubbing his balls rakesh was moaning Preeti was so hard today she was crushing his balls in her palm. Her nails were rubs on her soft skin.

Rakesh has been a push on the bed, Preeti remove her top comes to rakesh over him started to suck his nipples, Preeti making love marks on rakesh chest. Rakesh was moaning in pleasure and pain getting from Preeti.

Rakesh hands move to her tits hold her tender flesh over her bra holds hit Preeti was increase her mood more now remove her legging down with her panties sitting on Rakesh dick both of them change to cowgirl position having fuck before Rakesh end his climax Preeti push away his dick out from her taken in her mouth blow harder Rakesh splash in his mouth.

Preeti drank all his cum laid next to rakesh, now rakesh was sucking her tits and licking her pussy had some rest and later Rakesh drop Preeti at her home.

Rakesh was unhappy he can't play with her, every time she uses rakesh only, he can't enjoy her!!!..
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start. hope there's interesting humiliation planned for Anu
Like Reply
Update 2 

Pass two days Anu and Rahul not gone to the office,  meanwhile, Anu was prepared herself and advise Rahul to attend the counselling and treatment on the same side. After a month Rahul was becoming anger himself while Anu was happier with the teammates... 

Rahul stop up don't shout at me like this I hate it from you, nowadays I care about you a lot but instead, your showing anger towards me, on another side your mother hurt my feels... It's don't take a second to tell them that your only facing an issue to impregnate me... Rahul broke into tears says hugs Anu says sorry bae I don't hurt you anymore I was a bit Jealous that you may leave me for that... Idiot if I had the problem then you leave me and goes with another girl... No bae I love you... Love you too...

Pradeep and Ajay

Bro, there was some problem going on between right?
Ajay- Maybe Pradeep may have family issues
Bro, what like family issues
Ajay- How I know that dude, I'm too single so don't know what happens in between them!!

Bro, you never get any feels on Preeti?
Ajay- haha no way dude she was a bra**in bitch...
Bro, but every day I fap for her in my room.
Ajay- Haha dude she is every cleaver that why she makes a Rakesh as her bf...
Bro, where Rakesh fuck her?
Ajay- No way dude that bitch will only fuck him.
Bro, hahaha rakesh will be her slave?
Ajay- who knew it!!!

The next day at the lobby 

Ajay- what's happening, Rahul?
Rahul- Nothing
Ajay- Any family issues between you and Anu?
Rahul- No Ajay, we're fine
Ajay- But you guys don't look normal that why I asked nothing else!!!
Harini and Varun join with us
Harini- whether we both disturbed you guys.
Rahul- Not like that were just talking
Varun- Bros you need anything else.
Ajay- nothing dude
Varun- okay then I go and get her a meal 

While Rahul and Harini were talking my eyes were fixed on her cleavage low neck cut design end bit deeper showing her cleavage lines, my eyes were just analysis her tits size before and now. Definitely, Varun was playing with her tits it's not her size before, suddenly Varun comes back with a plate of two meals for her and him. We four finishes lunch gone back to work bay...

Anu and Rahul

Today, Ajay asked whether we're facing any issues?
Anu- what you say to him!!
Rahul- I just say we are normal nothing else...
Anu- That's fine, but Rahul you need to be normal like as usual like before just for an office try to forget this thing.
Rahul- yeah darling I try to be normal from tomorrow onwards...
Anu- Don't forget to take me to the temple tomorrow before office...
Rahul- yeah darling

Anu was looking so stunning hot in Kerala saree, watching my wife will be an awesome feeling with creating a bond of mood for pleasure but my counsellor tells me to don't have any sex or fap in between treatment course of the week. 

Anu- Rahul what happened why you looking at me like this naughty boy
Rahul- your damn hot and sexy bar
Anu- Don't forget the doctor words 
Rahul- yes I know it, can we go

While at the temple Anu was busy doing prayer with every God, I just finished the main God darshan sat on a wall, while straight opposite to me an old man in the temple called me, he asked me to sit in front of him.

Son, I know your suffering going in you, which you cannot share with anyone, I just reacted says no not like that anything, he suddenly laughed says son, I know the pain you going on son... Nothing like that I'm fine to try to get up, he says son I know your seeds can't be blessed. Hearing the old man just stocked how can he knew that I can't impregnate Anu. How you know that shouted at him, he smiled at me says, my son, I will tell your future too. Your wife will bear with three children just before he finished I says thanks to him, but he broke my happiness into small pieces now.

Ohh, son your wife may get three children, but none from you, she will soon meet her child provider and she finds the man for her love and happiness. But he will be your master and even your wife will be whore to him, but you cannot stop the master and whore in your life, but he breeds your wife. I got in anger shouted at him bastard I know about my wife leave the temple.

At the office, we all present in the manager room, he revised the member for the AVS project at the Delhi office, as Harini and Varun selected but due to their marriage we are forced to change the members for the AVS one I revised based on our current project requirements I put Rahul and Pradeep for their replacement. Pradeep accepted as his first mini project but Rahul try to explain to the manager but he says don't worry Rahul you're going to lead the project so that no excuse for it. You guys can leave my cabin and continue your works...

Pradeep - Dude, I missed you and our colleague's dude
Ajay - Haha don't make fun dude, you enjoy a lot of hot chicks like preethi in the Delhi office too.
Pradeep- Bro really?
Ajay- yeah even some girls are open and asked you a mating with them.
Pradeep- if they asked with me then I bang them hard...
Ajay - haha

Rakesh- I thought I will be selected for the AVS project 
Preethi- even I thought it too
Rakesh- but we both are here so that we can enjoy ourselves without missing each other
Preethi- yes Rakesh, this week book resorts we can
Rakesh- yeah babe
Like Reply