Adultery Nights at the Gas Station by urbanslut
Story :- Nights at the Gas Station

Written by urbanslut
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nights at the Gas Station ch.01

"Uh-oh!" Jill said, and I looked up from my book. I followed her worried gaze to the parking spot outside the door. Through the glass walls, I could see a big fat black guy had gotten out of a Ford pick-up, and was ambling towards the door.

"What's the matter?" I said.

"I hope we're not getting...you know... robbed." she said, reaching for a can of pepper spray she kept under the counter.

"That's racist!" I said. "Just because the guy is...."

But I stopped mid-sentence, because he opened the door and walked in.

"How can I help you?" I said, in a fake polite cheerful voice that I had perfected after living in America for 5 months.

"Mr. Patel?" he said in a deep baritone voice.

"He is in his office." I said pointing with my thumb over my shoulder towards the tiny room Pareshbhai grandly called his "office". That's when Pareshbhai himself walked out.

"Oh, you're here. Troy, right?" he said, pulling the waist of his pants up like he always did. I had decided that whenever his birthday came along, I would buy him a new belt as a gift.

Troy nodded.

"Let's go to my office." Pareshbhai said and turned around. Troy followed suit. I was amused at the idea of this massive guy sitting in one of the tiny chairs in Pareshbhai's office. The man was well over six and a half feet, and rather overweight. I'd guess his weight to easily be in the 300-pound-plus range. I craned my neck to see if I could get a look at him trying to fit into a chair. But Pareshbhai closed the door behind him.

"It's simple statistics, Savvy." Jill said. She called me Savvy like almost everyone else in this country. I liked my actual name a lot, and hated it when Americans pronounced it to sounds like some sort of an Earth Day message "save-a-tree". So I had started introducing myself as just Savvy.

"What?" I said, puzzled by her comment.

"Crime statistics. If you see a black man, especially a black man dressed like that in a car like that, it's not racism to be scared."

"Fine." I said.

"I mean, it's just common sense. Considering how many other gas stations around us have been robbed recently." Jill said.

There had been a spate of gas station (what we call petrol pumps in India) robberies in and around our small Georgia town recently. And it had caused a bit of a furor. Our tiny town had a lower crime rate than most places. The only things cops seemed to be busy with were speeding tickets or drunk driving cases. Once in a while, yeah, there was a murder or bang or robbery. But in the past 2 weeks, 7 different gas stations had been robbed at gunpoint. All at night, which is when Jill and I had our shift at Pareshbhai's gas stations.

"Okay, but now that we know he isn't here to rob us, you can let go of that pepper spray." I said, gesturing towards Jill's hand, which was still tightly wrapped around the can. She let it go.

"I have many black friends." she said, continuing to defend herself. "I have dated black guys. And my favorite actor is also..."

"I get it, Jill. I am sorry. You are not racist. I shouldn't have said that." I said, hoping that an apology will get her to shut up so I could get back to my book.

"I mean, come on, you are not white. Have I ever been racist to you?" she said, still looking hurt.

I considered her question. No, she had never really been racist to me. Jill was actually a very sweet person. A bit dumb to be honest, and not the most interesting conversationalist to have around every day for 8 hours. But sweet. She did occasionally make off-hand comments and even jokes about the fact that I had an arranged marriage, had never dated anyone before marriage, etc. But that wasn't racist. Ignorant and culturally insensitive maybe, but not racist.

"Of course you haven't, Jill. I said I am sorry." I said, trying to muster up as much sincerity on my face as I could.

"Ok." she said, still looking cross, and got back to her tabloid, flipping over a page very carefully. That's what we did most of the nights. I read a book I had issued from the town's public library. She read, very carefully, tabloids that we sold in the gas station store. She did not want to buy any of them of course. So once she got done reading the, she would just put them back on the display shelf. Pareshbhai didn't seem to mind. It's not like people who buy tabloids scrutinize their condition with a DNA scanner to make sure no one has read them before.

"So what's new with Angelina Jolie?" I asked, hopeful that making Jill yap about her favorite celebrity would improve her mood.

"Nothing." came her laconic reply. Clearly, it would take at least an hour before Jill went back to normal. I decided to just let time heal her supposed wound and got back to my book. I had barely read a page when the "office" door opened and Pareshbhai walked out with Troy.

"Ok, come, I will introduce you to the women who work at the counter." he said walking to the counter. "This is Jill."

"Hello." Jill said, flashing a smile that was extra-nice, probably primed by my comment.

"Troy." the guy said nodding at her.

"And this is Savitri. She is also Indian like me. But not my daughter or anything." That had almost become a standard line for Pareshbhai to use whenever he introduced me to anyone from regular customers to deliverymen.

"Savvy's fine." I said. He nodded at me.

"Troy is going to be our pump attendant at the late shift." Pareshbhai announced proudly as if he had just recruited a new quarterback for his football team. "He will also be like the unofficial security man. With a big strong man like him, you ladies will be safe from any robbers."

"That's nice." I said politely, trying to hide my amusement.

"That's wonderful!" Jill said, still being extra-nice.

"Yes. Wonderful, no?" Pareshbhai said. Thirty years in this country and he had still not gotten rid of his habit of ending statements with no? "So Troy, you can start tomorrow. Be here at 9 p.m. sharp."

"Okay, Mr. Patel." Troy said, without any change of expression on his face. And then he turned around and lumbered out of the gas station. He slowly got into his pick-up truck, like an elephant sauntering into a pond, and drove away.

"This guy is going to keep us safe?" I said to Pareshbhai incredulously, "It will take him an hour to walk from the gas pumps to the counter at his speed."

"That's racist!" Jill pounced on an opportunity to get back at me.

"No, it is not. It is weight-ist maybe. And anti-fatness. But not racist." I said without even looking at her.

"Savitri dikra, don't worry." Pareshbhai said, adding the Gujarati word for daughter like he often did, "He can move when he wants to. Trust me, he comes highly recommended by people who know about this stuff."

"If you say so. And he will also be a pump attendant? This is a self-serve gas station." I said.

"Yes, if I hire him as just security guard, he will just stand around doing nothing, no? This way he has some work to keep him busy. So during day, our pumps will be self-serve. At night, full service." Pareshbhai said. "Anyway, when he comes tomorrow, tell him how to use the handheld credit card machine. With the codes and everything."

"Okay." I said.

"I will stay tonight also. Just in case. For safety." Since the robberies started, especially since a gas station got hit half a mile from his, Pareshbhai had been spending the night shift at the gas station. For "safety", he said. Funny, because he spent most of the time in his office, with his door closed, and Jill and I could often hear what were clearly snores coming through the door.

A couple of hours went by with customers trickling in. Most just filled up gas and left. Some came in to buy snacks and cigarettes. A few came to ask for the bathroom key. Like many small gas stations, our bathrooms were on the outside, and could only be opened with the keys we kept at the counter. At times, I wished Pareshbhai would just leave them unlocked. His logic was, if customers come into the store for the keys, they were likely to buy something too. And maybe he was right. Very rarely did a customer just ask for the bathroom key. They would buy something, at least a pack of gum. One such customer bought a candy bar, took the bathroom key from Jill and left. And Jill spoke up, seemingly over her anger at me.
Like Reply
"Have you ever dated a black guy, Savvy?" she asked.

"No, I have not." I said, eyes still on my book.

"Oh that's right. You've never been with anyone but your husband." Jill said, but without any trace of mockery. "I have dated black guys."

"Yeah you told me."

"In fact, I have a bit of a thing for them."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So...." she said, taking a pause and blushing slightly, "what do you think about Troy?"

"Troy??" I asked, surprised. "What do I think about him how?"

"You know. For a little workplace fling?" she asked.

I tried to imagine Jill and Troy, and could not help but smile. Jill as kinda short, like me, just a couple of inches over 5 feet. And she was really thin, easily under a hundred pounds. I was of an average slim built, but next to Jill, I often felt fat. Troy was well over a foot taller than her and weighed at least three times at much. Imagining the two of them together was just funny.

"Jill, the guy is huge!" I said.

"I know. That's sorta part of the attraction." she said, blushing.

"And what about Phil? I thought things were going great with Phil."

"Yeah, Phil's great. I am not talking about a relationship, Savvy. Just a fling. You know Phil's away a lot."

Phil was a truck driver Jill had been dating for almost a year. He drove it up and down the East coast and was away for most of the time. But whenever he was in town, Jill and he seemed to have a good time. He also got along well with Nick, her 8-year-old son she had given birth to out of wedlock in high school. Like many young unwed mothers, Jill, at 23, looked too young to be a mother of an 8-year old.

"I guess." I said, unsure of what Jill expected me to say. Did she hope to get my blessings for cheating on her boyfriend?

"Anyway, I'll how things to. Maybe if Troy is nice to me, I'll be nice to him." she said with a wink and went back to her tabloid. I went back to my book.

"Long night?" I asked Vinit as I got into the car with him at 5 a.m. when my shift ended. Vinit just put a finger on his lip and seemed to be listening intently to the bluetooth in his ear. He seemed to be on a conference call with his colleagues in India, because he then said, we have to tell them to transition to Polaris or Molaris or Solaris. Or something like that. I didn't understand his IT talk at all.

Five months ago, Vinit and I lived in Bombay. Ours was a fairly standard middle class marriage. Seven years ago, after I had finished my B Ed. and started teaching English and history to high schoolers, my dad had decided it was time to get me hitched. It's not like I had a boyfriend, so I agreed to meet the guys he would choose. Not like I had a choice. I came from an old-fashioned Indian family, the kind where parents keep a watchful eye on their daughter, precluding the possibility of a pre-marital love life, and then find suitable grooms from the community and get the daughter married. Out of the five guys I met, after my dad magnanimously gave me the final word on evaluating the shortlist, Vinit seemed the most perfect. He looked good, had a good job in a reputed Indian IT firm, had a big family house in Borivali, and seemed fun to talk to. My dad had been keen on a richer nerdy looking obese guy, but stuck to his promise of letting me have the final say.

So Vinit and I got married, and started living in their family home with his parents and his brother's family. The family was very nice, and I got along well with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and my two nieces. It was a fairly non-confrontational family, so we did not have any drama or fights like in Indian soap operas, although the family loved watching them. I used to go to the school and teach while Vinit went to his IT office. I got back late in the afternoon, while Vinit usually worked late. I spent the evenings helping with the cooking, taking care of my nieces, and watching TV.

Life passed by pretty contentedly with only one major hiccup two years after getting married, when everyone got worried over my not being able to conceive despite trying for a while. A few tests later, it turned out I could not have kids. I was devastated, but the family and Vinit took it well, focusing more on consoling me than feeling resentful. That was two years ago. Five more years passed by, and I had gotten used to the idea that I would never have kids. I loved my two nieces, and they thought of me as a second mom. Life with the family was nice.

But there were times when I missed never having lived alone with my husband. Just him and me. We did go on vacations regularly, just the two of us, and that time felt so magical, I wished I could have more of that. I particularly enjoyed vacation sex. The sex at home was not bad. We did it a couple of times a week. But maybe it was the acute awareness of his parents being a couple of walls away, and we never got quite as uninhibited as we did on vacations. On vacations, we spent entire days naked in the hotel room, having sex multiple times, and trying out different positions. At home, it was like home-cooked food - nice, wholesome, but lacking that extra spice.

So when Vinit came home from work one day and said he had to go on-site for a client in America for a year, I decided I just had to go too. Vinit was not sure if my coming along was a good idea. He said he would of course love to have me around, and would find it tough to be away from me for a whole year. But a yearlong short-term project meant he would be on a temporary work visa. Which meant that I, as his dependent, could not work. I would just have to sit at home, and wait for him all day. I said I did not care. I just had to go with him, and pretty soon, we were landing at Atlanta, both excited at being in America for the first time.

Atlanta seemed nice and impressive. The small town we had to go and live in though.... not so much. Vinit's client was a small but growing fast-food chain, which had decided to scale up and expand outside of Georgia. So they needed to upgrade their systems, and Vinit was in charge of planning the upgrade and then executing the upgrade.

I had not realized how much busier Vinit would be in the US. I thought that normal working hours would mean more time together than the 14-hour days in India. And technically he was around me a lot more, in terms of physical presence. But a lot of the time at home was spent on conference calls with his team in India. Most weekends too, although we did travel a little.

A month later, I realized that Vinit had been right in assuming that staying home alone all day would drive me insane. I was too used to working. Plus, the small town meant there was little to do besides eating and drinking. And there's only so much time you can spend in a public library without getting bored. I was complaining about this one day to the Patels, the only other Indian family in the neighborhood, when Mr. Patel, i.e. Pareshbhai, made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

He owned a gas station and was about to buy another one. He had been having trouble finding good people to work there in the store. Most would quit after a few months, and most of the ones who stayed either missed work a lot, or then stole from the cash register. Usually he was around to keep an eye on it, but lately he had been busy setting up the second gas station. So he needed a trusted person who could work at his old one. All I had to do was work at the register with another person at any of the times I wanted, and keep an eye on things. Obviously, given my visa situation, he could not have me on the payroll legally, but he would give me the same pay as the others in cash.

I spoke about the offer with Vinit. He thought that for someone like me, who used to work as a teacher, working the register of a gas station would get boring too. But he didn't mind if I took it up. So I did, every morning when Vinit left for work, he would drop me off at the gas station and pick me up in the evenings on his way back. The work was not super exciting. But it was better than just being cooped up at home. Plus I got to interact with a lot of new people. So it was fine.

Then the first phase of Vinit's project got done with and he had to start the upgrade execution. Since the client was a fast food chain, they could not afford any downtime during the day, even on weekends. So the only time they could do the upgrades was at night. Which meant a few months of night shifts for Vinit.

Since Vinit was going to be working the night shift, I asked Pareshbhai if I could too, so we were home at the same time. He obviously had no problems. So I joined Jill as the other nighttime attendant. Jill was one of the few employees that Pareshbhai trusted and never had problems with. So unlike the day, when part of my work was being a supervisor of sorts, keeping an eye on people, at night I was just like a regular employee. So unlike the daytime employees who thought of me as "management" and never really talked to me much apart from work, with Jill I formed at least somewhat of a friendship.

Jill had been working for Pareshbhai for almost four years. She was also very efficient, and the light stream of customers at night meant there wasn't much for two of us to do. So we both spent time reading, me my books and she her tabloids, and occasionally chatting with each other about our lives. She was a cheerful and bubbly 23-year old who had never been to college. She got pregnant in high school, and kept the baby so had to start working right away to support him. She lived with her mom who took care of the boy when she was at work.

Jill's love life, although a lot more happening than mine had ever been, was probably normal by American standards. Her son's father had been a total loser she regretted sleeping with, and was never involved in their life. She had had a few serious boyfriends in the meanwhile, but nothing that lasted. She had been seeing Phil, the trucker for a while. And thought she might have a future with him.

So obviously, I was a bit scandalized when she mentioned a possible fling with Troy. It's not just that Troy, the big fat laconic slob, seemed nothing like the sort of guy you would associate with Jill. It's also the fact that I had led a very straight-laced life in these regards. All my female friends had been like me too. Resisted the advances of all the boys at college, worried about how parents would react. And there had been a lot of advances towards me. Not to boast, but I am quite a good-looking woman with a good body and a chest that draws attention. So I did get hit on a lot. And there were a few guys I did feel really temped by.

But my parents had hammered their "values" into me very well, and the first guy I held hands with, kissed, and had sex with was my husband Vinit, all at the ripe age of 22. In seven years of marriage, other guys had hit on me too. Especially here at the gas station, where many customers and some of the deliverymen from the distributors would flirt with me. But I had kept everyone at bay.

The next night when Vinit dropped me off at the gas station, Jill had already taken over from the previous attendant. I walked in and raised my eyebrows in amusement when I saw Jill. Usually, much like me, Jill dressed for comfort. When you work the night shift, even if your sleep cycle becomes nocturnal, you want to be comfortable. So our attire was usually jeans, maybe pants, occasionally skirts, and t-shirts. T-shirts was a given anyway, because we had to wear the t-shirt with the gas company's brand logo.
Like Reply
But tonight, Jill looked dressed for a night out in clubs. She was wearing a tank top which showed off her modest cleavage. She was wearing make-up and her had seemed like she had just got it done. And she was wearing a wrap-around mini-skirt, showing off her smooth and well-toned legs. And to make it all even funnier, she was wearing high heels.

"Wow! Look at you!" I said, joining her behind the register.

"Too much?" she asked me, with a quizzical smile.

"You look gorgeous. I am sure he will notice it." I said. Just as I said that, I noticed Troy's pick-up drive into the gas station. He parked in the back, where employees were supposed to park, and slowly sauntered in. He looked almost ready to fall asleep, like a comatose gorilla.

"Evening." he said, nodding slowly.

"How're you doing?" "Hi" we said at the same time. He just nodded and stood there dumbly. A man of few words, I thought. A weird silence engulfed us for a few moments.

"I've to show you the card machine." Jill said perkily and reached for it. "Come on out. I'll show you how to use it."

Jill walked out with a spring in her step and Troy lumbered behind her. Through the glass walls, I could see that Jill was sending every possible signal. She was giggling a lot, toughing her hair, touching Troy on the arm, standing very close to him. Even a comatose gorilla would have picked up on her signals. Troy, for all his somnambulism, was a man. He seemed to be responding too, talking a lot more than he seemed capable of, and occasionally smiling.

"That seemed to have gone well." I said when Jill came in after a customer drove up and Troy started fueling the car.

"You think he is into me?" she said.

"Jill, seriously, look at him. Look at you. He is going to be thanking his stars at even having a shot at you."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Savvy."

Cars kept driving in, and Troy kept working. A lot of customers walked in too, keeping Jill and me busy. It was almost an hour later when the stream of cars stopped. Troy stood near the pumps for a few minutes. Then he took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and started to light one.

"Umm...Jill...he shouldn't be smoking that close to the pumps." I said, worriedly.

"Shit, no he shouldn't. I'll go tell him." she said and almost sprinted out. I saw her waving her arms to Troy and saying something, which got his attention, and he stared at her dumbly. She ran up to him, and they exchanged a few words, after which Troy started moving closer to the store door.

Jill had a serious expression on her face as if she was admonishing him, and rightly so. You might be flirting with a guy. But you cannot give him a pass for risking an explosion of the whole place. Troy seemed to be nodding his head as if agreement. He came to a stop near the small smoker's stand outside the door, a safe distance away from the pumps. Jill started to walk back in but he said something to her. There was a tentative look on her face, after which she nodded. He held out his pack and she pulled a cigarette out of it, which he lit.

I had never seen Jill smoke. She had never mentioned having smoked in the past either. So I was surprised when she smoked the cigarette with the ease and elegance of a regular smoker, holding it daintily between her fingers. The two of them stood there and talked for a few minutes. Jill's body language made it clear that she had now moved back into "come hither" mode. She finished her cigarette and came back inside. And Troy went back to the pumps.

"Jill, you smoke?" I asked, surprised.

"Not really. I used to. I quit." she said, blushing.

"Well?"

"He asked me very nice. I couldn't say no." she blushed even more.

The flirting between the two of them went on all night with smoking breaks in between. I felt awkward being a spectator for the spectacle. So for the most part I tried to keep my attention to my book. But at the same time, I was very intrigued by what was happening. I had never seen two people dance around like this. None of my friends had boyfriends. Nor did I. The way you got together with a guy was when your parents introduced you. And the only such games I had seen were in movies or on TV. Seeing it unfold in front of me was a fascinating experience.

I wondered what the rules of the game were. What would Jill do? Who would make the first move? And what would they do then? Go to her place after the shift ended? Wouldn't it be weird with her mom and son there? But she took Phil home all the time. Maybe they would go to his place. Or some motel. But when the shift ended, they left in different cars and at different times. Maybe the next day? I waited for things to move ahead.

And my wait lasted three days. I felt awkward just asking Jill point blank - "when will you sleep with him"? After all, part of me was convinced this was very wrong. If she is Phil's girlfriend, she should stay faithful to him. At the same time, I was curious to see something happen. But it didn't seem to be. All I saw them do was talk and smoke. And when the shift ended, they would leave at different times. When would something happen? On the fourth night, I decided that no matter how awkward it felt I had to ask Jill.

"Jill, can I ask you something?" I finally gathered up the courage after she came back from one of her smoking breaks.

"Sure Savvy, anything." she said.

"You and Troy. Troy and you. I mean. Sorry if I am being too personal. But nothing's happening between you two, right?"

"What?" she sounded either surprised or offended.

"I mean...well." I felt weird being so awkward and unsure, "you said you were interested in a fling with him."

"Yeah?"

"And well.... I just see you two talking, flirting, and smoking. It's the fourth day now. Is nothing happening on purpose? Are you taking it slow or something?" I asked.

Jill just stared at me.

"Savvy. You can't be serious." and she started laughing. "Good one."

I stared at her, confused.

"You're serious? Oh god, she is serious." she said and laughed even harder. And it dawned on me. She never really was interested in Troy. How could she be? He was fat and weird. She had just been kidding about having a fling. And was amused that I had taken it seriously. I laughed too.

"Oh, so you mean that you and Troy..."

"Yeah, of course me and Troy have done stuff. You think all we've done is flirt and smoke?"

"Huh??? So you guys meet after the shift ends? Or before?"

"No, silly. During the shift." she said.

"During....?"

"Oh my poor dear Savvy. So innocent. So very innocent. Have you not noticed how often I have gone to the bathroom in the last couple of days?"

I had not. And even if I had, I didn't understand what that had to do with anything.

"How when I go the bathroom, Troy also comes behind me after a minute?"

I had absolutely not noticed that. My head would be buried in my book. When Jill went to the bathroom, I had no reason to look up and check where Troy was.

"No." I answered.

"Well, if we want to do something, doing it in the store or outside would be stupid, wouldn't it? With the security cameras?" she pointed to the camera on the ceiling.

"Ohhh." I said.

"Hehe, don't worry. I've been getting mine." Jill said with a wink.

Before I could ask anything more, a customer walked in. The a couple more of them came, so we were busy for a while. When the customers left, Jill did not bring the topic up. And neither did I. She had already answered my question - yes, she had been doing stuff with Troy. I wanted to ask next - so what have you been doing exactly? But that seemed a little too personal, asking her to share the vivid details. Maybe she would volunteer them, I hoped. But she did not.

That night, and for the next few nights, I became acutely aware of whenever Jill would take her bathroom break. As soon as she picked up the key and went outside, I would stare at Troy. And almost count down until he waited for a while, for the benefit of the security cameras, and then walked there too. When they came back, it would be separated by a few minutes too. And based on the time they were away, I would try to decide what they did.

In fact what did they do exactly? Was it just kissing and fondling? Was it maybe oral? Was it actual sex? Could not be sex. Who could have sex in a bathroom? But then what did they do that one time when they were away for almost half an hour? I asked Jill some suggestive questions, but they clearly weren't suggestive enough, because they yielded no useful responses. And I kept thinking, almost obsessing about it.

"So they just disappear into the bathroom for a while?" Vinit asked, sounding very interested when I told him everything. It was Saturday and I had to wait for several hours while he finished his conference call before I had him to myself.

"Yes, sometimes for five minutes, other times for half an hour." I answered.

"And you think they are having sex?" he asked.

"Could they be?" I asked. "Or is it just like...oral?"

"Hmm...Let's see." he said and got up from the couch. He pulled me up by the hand, and led me towards our bathroom. "So is this roughly the size of that bathroom?"
Like Reply
"Yes. No tub obviously. But this is about it." I said. He pulled me into the bathroom.

"Now maybe she sits on the toilet like this." he said, pushing me down on the seat. "And he takes his dick out like this."

Vinit unzipped his pants and took his dick out. I was surprised to see it was partially erect. Had this been turning him on?

"Then he grabs her hair like this..." he caught hold of my hear, "and puts his dick into her mouth like this."

He thrust his hips forward and his erection, growing by the minute, hit my lips. I looked up at him and saw the hungry look in his eyes, something I rarely saw these days. I parted my lips and he pushed again. I took his dick completely in my mouth.

"And then she starts sucking." Vinit said with a smile on his face.

I was getting aroused too. I sucked his dick, slowly at first, and then harder with each suck.

"Mmm....that's good..." Vinit said closing his eyes. As I sucked harder, he started humping my mouth too. And his grip on my hair got stronger. This was an unexpected but pleasant turn of events. We didn't have as much sex these few months as we would have expected, being just the two of us in the house. He would be exhausted most nights. When we did have sex, it was fairly regular, almost functional. This was a whole new experience and I was liking it.

As I sucked on my husband's dick, I noticed how incredibly rock hard it felt in my mouth. And I could feel his veins bulge against my tongue and lips. He rarely got this superhard. And as much as I was enjoying giving the blowjob, I wondered how it would feel inside me.

Vinit must have read my mind because he took his dick out of the mouth. I sat there with my mouth open, looking up at his now almost animalistic face.

"Then maybe what he does is, pulls her up." and he made me get up from the seat. "Pushes her pants down." and he pushed down the sweatpants I was wearing, and my panties in one go. I had been naked with my husband hundreds of times, but this somehow felt great in a perverted and forbidden sort of a way. I had been getting wet down there for a while. What he did next turned me on even more.

Vinit grabbed my head, turned my sideways and pushed me down roughly, making me bend from the waist. The awkward twist made me move my legs so I was now facing away from him, and was bent over the toilet. I put my hands on the flush tank for support. Vinit meanwhile pushed down his pants completely.

"Then he enters her like this." and he slid his dick into my waiting pussy gradually.

"Ohhhh....ummmm." I moaned in pleasure as my husband's dick separated my inner walls, pushing through. I had never slept with another man, so I didn't have anything to compare with. But at about 6 inches or so, his dick had always seemed big and satisfying enough.

"Then he starts fucking her like this...slowly at first." Vinit fucked me gradually for a couple of minutes, "and then harder....and harder......and...."

Long awaited waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy to my entire body as, bent over the toilet in our bathroom, I got fucked harder and harder by my husband as he grabbed my waist and pounded me. I had never been particularly noisy in bed, but today I noticed myself moaning and groaning much more than usual.

"Oh...you are so incredible.....Jill..." Vinit said.

"You're so fantastic, Troy." I said almost on autopilot.

"Ohhh...Jillllllll..." Vinit said and started pounding me even harder, and started cumming inside me.

"Oh Troooooooy." I said, loving what he was doing.

Vinit pumped and pumped, cumming more that usual. Once he got done depositing his seed in me, he pulled me up by the hair, turned me around and started kissing me, very roughly. I kissed him back. He turned around, pushed me against the bathroom wall, and kissed me harder, as I felt his wet dick rub against my stomach. We kissed, breathless, for a few minutes, Vinit holding my hands up against the wall. And then he let me go.

We both stared at each other breathlessly, smiles on our faces. This had been nice. This had been great! He took me in his arms again and kissed me, this time gently. We continued kissing as we backed out of the bathroom and went to the bedroom, where we made out for twenty minutes or so. And then Vinit's phone rang so he had to go get it.

Vinit put the phone to his ear and sat in front of the laptop on the table. I got up, cleaned myself down there, put my panties and pants back on, and went to the kitchen to start dinner. Vinit came to the kitchen, and stood there leaning against the fridge and smiling at me mysteriously. I smiled back and asked,

"What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"Well, Savitri, maybe we should talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the room....no pun intended."

"What do you mean?" I knew the reference was to Troy whom I had described as resembling a gorilla.

"Back there in the bathroom...during that awesome sex....you called me Troy."

"Hey, you called me Jill first!" I said, waving my rolling pin in his direction.

"No need to wave phallic kitchen instruments at me." Vinit winked and said, "I am not upset, Savitri. Yes, I called you Jill. You called me Troy. We were doing a roleplay."

"Were we? I guess we were. But that's weird." I said, making a face.

"Why is it weird?"

"In the past our roleplays have been...I don't know...more general. Boss and secretary. Professor and student. That sort of a thing. This was very....personal....it's people we know. That feels really weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"Bad weird."

"Really? You seemed to like it when we were actually doing it." He had me there. I nodded. "I think it is good weird. Maybe something we should try a little more."

And his stupid phone rang again.

"To be continued." Vinit said and went back to the bedroom. When he came back an hour later, he did not bring up the topic and I let it slide. Dinner was ready. We ate, and then went to the living room to watch TV. Sound of Music was on, one of our favorite movies, and we watched that. When it ended, it was close to midnight. I turned the TV off, and looked at Vinit. Vinit looked at me with a smile, then got up. I got really confused when he just walked towards the front door, walked out and closed it behind him. I sat there, wondering what the hell was going on when there was a knock on the door.

I got up, opened the door and looked at Vinit as if to say - are you going crazy? But he said,

"Hi Jill. You said your mom would take your son out to the zoo."

"The zoo?" I said smiling back, "What zoo is open this late, Troy?"

"Shh...don't be a wiseass, Savitri. Play along."

"Okay okay... hmmm...why yes, Troy, they are at the zoo. I am all alone for a while. Won't you come in?"

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom, Jill."

"Maybe we should, Troy."

And we had sex again. No half measures this time. Or being half-clothed. We stripped each other naked, I sucked his dick, and then he fucked me missionary style and then doggy style. Both of calling each other Jill and Troy. And then again a while later. We both fell asleep contented at dawn, as per our usual sleep cycle.

That whole weekend, we had sex many times, much more than usual. Staying in the Jill and Troy persona. He fucked me in the bathroom a couple more times. Then once on the couch. And a couple of times on the bed. On Monday, I was feeling well and truly, thoroughly satisfied sexually for the first time in months.

"There's something different about you tonight." Jill said.

"No, nothing different." I said, feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Something is different. Not hair. Not make-up...you never wear any. And you're dressed like you always do. I can't put my finger on it. But something is different." Jill said pensively.

I couldn't very well tell her that it was because of having the best sex-filled weekend in recent times with my husband, and all thanks to roleplaying her and Troy. So I just changed the subject to something I saw on a tabloid cover. And Jill got readily distracted.

Then when she went to the bathroom a while later, I waited for Troy to follow her. But he did not. And she came back very soon. Maybe an actual bathroom break, I thought. But a couple of hours passed, and she didn't go to the bathroom again, although she and Troy did stand outside and smoke together a couple of times, the body language between them still quite suggestive. were they taking a break from sex, I wondered. Maybe she was on her period. Yes, that had to be it I decided. And went back to the book. The clock crawled on to 3 a.m., the time after which we hardly go any customers until the shift ended. The average for the 3-5 a.m. interval was half a customer a day.

"Hey Savvy." Jill said and I looked up. "Troy and I kinda want a change in scenery for our smoking. So we're just gonna take a walk down the block."

"Ok, sure." I said, and got back to the book.

I saw a car drive up, and put the book away. The driver parked the car in front of the door, bought a pack of cigarettes and left. I noticed the clock. It was 3:20 a.m. Jill and Troy had been gone for there smoking break for 20 minutes! I looked at the key rack. Both keys were there. So they weren't in the bathroom. Plus I had seen them walk out of the gas station together. I got a little worried. I decided to go check out the bathrooms anyway. They were empty.

I took my cellphone and called up Jill's phone. It rang under the counter where she had left it. This was odd. I decided to walk out of the gas station and look around. Maybe they were at the corner or something. I took the key to the door, locked it, just in case, and walked out of the gas station. We were located just off an exit on I-75. A little outside the town. So there wasn't much else around. On one side of the gas station was a restaurant, which was obviously closed at night. On the other side was just a wooded empty area. I first walked towards the restaurant to check the parking lot. It was empty. Then I walked to the other side. All along the pavement were thick tall wild shrubs. Behind them were the trees. I walked along the path for a while and looked straight ahead. Couldn't see them.

Worried, I started walking back, thinking about whether to call 911. I was about 50 feet from the entrance of the gas station when I heard it. A small yelp. It came from past the line of the shrubs. I strained my ears to listen carefully. A few seconds of silence and another small yelp. And definitely in Jill's voice. It took me a few seconds to realize, but I did. The two of them were having sex outdoors. Somewhere in the trees past the shrubs. I heaved a sigh of relief. No reason to be worried. They were just doing it. They'll be back in another ten minutes I thought, if the bathroom breaks are any indication. I started walking back to the gas station.
Like Reply
A few steps and I stopped. Why had I stopped, I asked myself? A voice in my head, sounding like my own and foreign at the same time said,

"Take a little peek. Watch them do it."

"No, I can't. She is my friend."

"Just a little peek. Won't hurt anyone."

"It'll feel weird."

"Maybe, but good weird, like Vinit said."

I argued with the voice for a while more. It won. I took a few steps gingerly, and came to a stop at the place where I had heard the yelps. I tried looking through the shrubs, but they were too thick and it was too dark. I moved a little to the side, and there was a small gap in the shrubs. I stepped forward into it. It was still dark, but here, the leaves were thinner. I moved carefully trying not to make it obvious that I was there. I moved the leaves gently and stepped ahead a little more. Then a little more. And a little more. Until I was ensconced between three shrubs. I was hidden well. At the same time, I could see clearly, 30 feet away from me, the sight I had been meaning to spy on. Troy and Jill. Fucking outdoors.

The view was not quite what I had expected to see, although I don't what I was expecting. But what I saw next to a tree was the burly gorilla Troy naked on his knees, with his back towards me. On either side of his thighs, I could see even in that dim starlight, the contrast of skin colors as I saw Jill's feet and shins, pointing upwards. And his hands grabbing on to her ankles. Obviously, I realized, Troy was so tall, he had to lift her up in this position to align. The bucking of his hips was at a rapid pace, matching the soft yelps from Jill, whose rest of the body was hidden behind him. I watched with rapt attention, feeling turned on, as Troy continued to fuck her.

Then I saw him turning sideways, still holding her ankles. Jill's naked body came into view sideways. She grabbed on to the tree for support. And then Troy started fucking her again. I was spellbound with the force and ferocity with which he was pounding her. Vinit is a very gentle lover, and even when he does like it rough and fast occasionally, the tempo is not even close to what Troy was displaying here. Jill's body was convulsing and writhing. Troy's big belly also shook and jiggled, resting on top of Jill's back like a bag of flour on a shelf. The guy was incredibly fat, not at all good looking, and had the charm of a doorknob. And yet, it seemed like Jill was having the best sex of her life with him.

And then I watched in amazement as it started. Jill reached over for Troy's t-shirt bunched up on the ground next to her, and put it in her mouth. She then started convulsing and shaking even more, arching her back and bending forward alternately, as the yelps from her mouth turned into screams, although muffled by the t-shirt.

This was something even more novel for me, because I was convinced that the vaginal orgasm was a myth. I had never had one. I had read about it many times, but had never experienced one. Vinit however, had always been very gung ho about getting me to orgasm. In the first few months of the marriage, he seemed obsessed with it. So after he kept asking me after every time we had sex "did you orgasm?" or during sex "are you close to an orgasm", after a while of truthfully saying "No", I started saying yes. And started faking it, based on what I had read in magazines and books, and seen in When Harry Met Sally. I would moan loudly, shake, start breathing hard, pound my fists on the bed, etc. the whole production. Vinit seemed to buy it. I used it sparingly of course, so he did not suspect.

The downside of faking it was, whenever I did, Vinit did not go down on me. So I had to do without that other actual orgasm. Of course, I occasionally faked that one too. Even after all these years, Vinit did not seem to have an exact lock on the spot that he had to stimulate. His tongue would move all over the place and it hit the spot only once in a while. Some times he would manage to get me off. But most of the times, I faked even that and finished myself off in the bathroom.

But Jill was very clearly not faking, unless her acting abilities exceeded Meg Ryan's by a mile. She really did seem to be having an orgasm, and an insanely violent one. Throughout her orgasm, Troy kept fucking her hard, and slowed down only half a minute or so later, when Jill's orgasm seemed to have receded. Troy withdrew and got up on his feet. I thought maybe they would get dressed and come back. But Jill turned around, got on her knees and brought her mouth close to Troy's crotch.

And I saw it. All of it. Well, as much as the darkness would let me see. Even in the darkness, I could make out how enormous Troy was down there. It seemed to have a thick bulbous head. And the length seemed at least one and a half times Vinit's if not more. But what really amazed me was how thick it was. Thicker than Jill's wrist. How had she managed to accommodate it, I could not imagine. It had taken be at least a year to not feel the pain of Vinit's dick spearing me. And this one was just obscenely thick. Then Jill opened her little mouth and put her lips on it. And I saw how it made her lips stretch and realized it was even thicker than I had first thought. And I could not help but let out a small yelp myself, of exclamation, in shock at what I was seeing.

Jill didn't seem to have noticed, but Troy's face immediately turned in my direction. I froze, not wanting to make a move, and hoping that the darkness and the shrubs would hide me. Troy continued looking searching, moving his neck, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. And I stayed there motionless, trying not to even breath too hard. After a minute of surveying, during which Jill kept sucking his cock, he seemed to have given up trying to figure out where the noise came from. And straightened his neck again.

I really did not want to get caught spying on my coworkers having sex. After Troy stopped looking in my direction, I stayed still for a couple of more minutes, watching the blowjob in progress. Then I slowly started backing out of the shrubs, trying my best to be quiet and not move the shrubs too much. Moving cautiously I backed out and found myself back on the side of the road. I had been freaked out at the idea of them catching me peeping. So I rushed back to the gas station and entered the store. Got back to my book and tried hard to concentrate on it.
Like Reply
Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 02

"Sorry, we took so long." Jill said as she walked into the store five minutes later.

"It's ok." I said, keeping my eyes firmly on the page I had been at for an hour now.

A few seconds later Troy walked in. I looked up and saw he was sweating. Sweating like he had just finished a workout which, well, he had. He ambled in my direction, and started getting behind the counter. I looked at him questioningly and gestured with his thumb towards his mouth, and came close to me.

There was a mini-fridge under the counter with stuff for us employees - water, juice, colas, etc. It was right next to my feet. I could almost feel the heat radiating off Troy's body as he stood right next to me, and bent down to open the mini-fridge. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. A man I had seen just minutes back fully naked. And I could not help but think of his dick as my gaze moved towards his crotch..

Not that there was anything to see. Troy wore really loose clothes. Loose jeans, with a long almost knee-length t-shirt. The only bulge in his clothes was of his stomach bulging out of his t-shirt. Troy took a bottle of water out of the fridge, opened it and emptied it into his mouth. Standing next to me, over a foot taller than me, and pouring that water down his wide-open mouth he looked even more like a gorilla than usual.

"Could I have some water too?" Jill said getting behind the counter. With me and Troy standing there, she could not get to the fridge.

I bent down to open the fridge, and Troy had the same idea. He bent down and reached for the fridge, but a second later than me. And his big hand hit my left breast with a mild thump. I have bigger than average boobs. Not freakishly massive, but they fill out a C-cup perfectly. So when I bent down, they were sort of suspended from my body and I was sure Troy hitting my boobs was an accident.

"Umm...sorry." Troy said in an embarrassed voice and withdrew his hand.

"It's ok." I said, marveling at how hard even that gentle accidental touch seemed to be. It had made my breast gyrate a few times. I reached down, picked up a bottle and gave it to Jill, who didn't seem to have noticed what happened. Troy lumbered out from behind the counter, and walked back to the pumps. And I turned my attention to Jill.

She must carry a compact in her pockets or something. Even after what I had seen, Jill wrapping her lips around Troy's huge dick and sucking it, her make-up was perfect. Her lipstick seemed even and undisturbed. She had to have touched it up on her way back.

"What're you staring at Savvy?" Jill said, and I realized I had been staring a little too obviously.

"Oh. Nothing. I....I like your lipstick." I said, making up an excuse. And got back to my book.

When I told Vinit what I had seen, he got even more excited than before. He actually canceled a conference call to have sex with me. I told him in as much detail as I could what I remembered. And we tried the position, of him holding my ankles up, but somehow it was too uncomfortable and his dick kept slipping out. So we just did it regular doggy style.

Over the next week, it became somewhat of a ritual. At 3 a.m., Jill would say they were going for a smoke and a walk. I would wait for ten minutes, then lock up the store and head to the shrubs. Make my way through the shrubs to my spot. And watch them have sex. The range of their positions amazed me. Some times Troy would fuck her standing up, holding her against a tree. Sometimes she would ride him. There were the usual positions, and of course the one where he held her ankles up, like a wheelbarrow. I would tell Vinit everything in detail and our sex life improved beyond recognition.

One detail I did leave out was how big Troy's dick was. I was sure that Vinit might feel emasculated, even if he didn't admit it to me. So when Vinit asked me, I said "It is about the same as yours". He did not believe it at first, but I assured him that the big monstrous black guy had a dick which was roughly the same size as his. And finally Vinit seemed convinced.

The one day, a couple of hours before leaving for work, I got a call from Pareshbhai,

"Jill is taking tonight off." he said. 'It will be just you at the counter."

"Will Troy be there?" I asked, wondering if the two of them had decided to spend the night somewhere else.

"Yes, he will be there. I wouldn't leave you alone all night, dikra." he said and hung up.

Troy and I exchanged just pleasantries and nod when the shift began. We never talked much anyway. And I didn't smoke, so couldn't join him on smoking breaks. I just took care of business and read my book as Troy manned the pumps.

At 3 a.m., as per habit, I looked outside, expecting to see Jill and Troy together preparing for their smoke-sex-walk. But then I realized Jill hadn't come in tonight, so that was not going to happen. I got back to my book when the door opened. Troy poked his head in and said,

"Be back in a bit."

I nodded. He nodded back, and ambled away. In the same direction he went in every night with Jill. But there was no Jill with him. That puzzled me. Why was he going there alone? Maybe he was actually going just to have a smoke and stretch his legs, I decided. He would be back soon.

Fifteen minutes passed and he still wasn't back. That really puzzled me. What was happening? I wondered if Jill, despite taking the night off, had still decided to make their nightly outdoor sex date. Maybe they were in those trees right now, like every night, having sex. Or maybe it was some other woman Troy had called over. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to investigate.

I locked the store and walked towards the usual spot. Got into the shrub, and squat-walked slowly past them taking my usual route. Moving past the last shrub, where I usually watched everything from, I came to a stop. And looked straight ahead among the tress at the spot they usually had sex at. But it was empty. Confused, I was about to turn around when,

"You're here." I heard a voice say close to me. I turned my neck and saw Troy sitting on the ground near a shrub about 5 feet away from me.

"Ummm..." I couldn't think of what to say.

"Been waiting."

"What?" I said.

"I've been waiting for you to show up." Troy said, looking at me with a piercing gaze.

"I was just....looking for you to....for some help...with some boxes.....of chips." I said, managing to string a story together. And once I got it strung, I continued confidently. "I needed your help to get some boxes of chips out of the storage closet."

"No, you weren't." he said matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I was." I said, resolved to stick to the official response.

Troy put his palms on the ground, propped himself up slightly and moved sideways until he was seated right next to me. Then he turned to face me and said,

"I know, Savitri." He pronounced my name almost perfectly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked angrily, deciding offense was the best defense.

"I know you watch." he said.

"Nonsense." I said.

"Okay well. Someone watches. Every night. I know that. From this very spot. It's been too dark for me to know exactly who. But I had a guess. Turns out my guess was right." Troy said with the logical elegance of a prosecution attorney making his closing argument.

I had no idea what to say. I was panicking. And I was in a very uncomfortable position, sitting on my haunches. So my face was sort of bent forwards out of the shrubs. Troy was however seated quite comfortably. And he was looking at me, waiting for the defense attorney's response.

"Well...I....sometimes...maybe..." I was having a tough time stringing this story.

"Sometimes? Maybe? No. Every night. Definitely." Troy said. This was the most I had ever heard him speak. His voice still had that phlegmatic lazy tone though, that of a man perpetually struggling to keep awake.

"Troy.............shut up!" I said a little too loudly, in a flourish of eloquence.

He furrowed his brow, and brought his face very close to mine. I could see from his face that he was annoyed. And he had the right to be. He had caught me red-handed, and yet I was the one being combative.

"Why?" he asked calmly.

"Why? You mean why shut up? Or why do I...." I trailed off.

"Why?"

I shifted uncomfortably on my haunches.

"You see my husband and I..." I started saying, but the sentence never got completed.

Troy's face, which was already close to me, leaned ahead and he put his lips on mine. A small bolt of electricity....or maybe it was panic....ran up my spine as he reached around with his big hand, put it on the back of my head, and drew my even closer, locking us into a kiss. I wanted to struggle and yell. I wanted to break away and run. I wanted to do a thousand things.

But at that moment, locked in my first ever kiss with anyone apart from my husband, a forbidden kiss with a co-worker, also the lover of another co-worker, I found myself unable to move. All I could think of was how his thick rough lips pressing against mine, felt so passionate and almost assertive. A strange wave of pleasure was washing over me, and it started cresting when I felt his thick tongue dart into my mouth and gently poke at my tongue.

My tongue stayed back shyly at first, like a turtle reluctant to peek out of its shell. But Troy's tongue kept inquiring, gently as well as urgently, and I did not even realize when my tongue finally got over its reticence. And started playing with Troy's. Once I responded with my tongue, Troy pushed my head even harder towards his, and his lips pressed and caressed my lips hard. He then slid his slips lower and bit my lower lip with his teeth very gently. And then got back to a lip-to-lip kiss. My mind made a note - this is a way hotter kiss than any I have had with Vinit.

Vinit!

As soon as the name flashed into my head, I came to my senses. I withdrew my tongue and pulled my head back. Troy kept the pressure on the back of my head, but I pulled back again. And he let go. I had pulled back with a lot of power, so when Troy let go, I fell backwards, still on my haunches, but my back resting against a shrub. I let out a loud gasp for breath as I realized how breathless I was. And how fast my pulse was racing. Troy sat where he was, looking at me intensely.
Like Reply
I stared at him for a few seconds, regaining my breath. My eyes must have been alternating between confusion and panic. Finally after what seemed like ages but was no more than 5 seconds, I got up. Turned around and started making my way out of the shrubs rapidly, hoping Troy would not follow me, or grab me again. He did not. A few more seconds and I was out of the shrubs. I ran, ran hard like a sprinter, towards the gas station. Opened it, got behind the counter, and stood there red-faced, trying to catch my breath.

What had just happened? Why did he kiss me? Had he forced himself on me? Hadn't he? How could I let this happen? I was a happily married woman in love with my husband.

"No. You stay out. Stay out!" I yelled as I saw Troy opening the door trying to walk in.

"Savitri. It's not big deal." he said calmly.

"It is a big deal!" I said.

"No, it ain't!" Troy said.

"I am a married woman. Happily married." I said in such a high pitched voice that it grated even my nerves.

"Yes. I know." he said.

"Don't do that ever again!" I said.

He kept quiet. He was standing a few feet away from me across the counter, looking at the floor. We were both silent for a few minutes.

"Wasn't all me." he finally said.

"What?" I asked.

"It was not all me. You were kissing me back too. And the tongue...." he continued.

"Shut up, Troy! I wasn't kissing you back. There was no tongue. Just shut up!" I said, raising my voice again.

"I'm gonna be outside." Troy said in response and walked out of the store. I glared at him angrily as he left, and kept glaring through the glass wall even after he was standing near the pumps.

The next morning, Vinit didn't ask me what I had seen, because he knew Jill had taken the night off. I did open my mouth many times to tell him what had happened. Tell him about the kiss. Apologize. Maybe even quit the job. Bu for some reason, I did not. This was a completely new situation for me. I had never had to confess anything to Vinit. I had never done anything wrong. Even here, I didn't know if I had done anything wrong. If I told him, maybe Vinit would overreact.

I wallowed in guilt and confusion all day until we finally fell asleep after lunch. When I woke up at 7, Vinit was already getting ready. It took me a few minutes to sort out in my head if that kiss with Troy had actually happened, or if it had been a dream. When I realized it had been true, I started dreading the thought of going to work and facing Troy again.

"Please Savitri dikra." Pareshbhai said on the phone, "You have to go tonight. Jill isn't coming today either."

"But Paresbhai...." I protested. I had called up hoping to miss work.

"Please. Who will I find on such short notice. I would have gone myself, but I am in Savannah for some work."

"Can't anyone from your family..."

"No one is available. Please. At least until midnight. After that if your head still hurts, just close up and go home. But you know the 10pm-midnight traffic is important."

"Okay fine, Pareshbhai." I said reluctantly. He had been nice to me, given me a job risking his neck. I could not ignore his pleas, especially when I did not actually have a headache."

From the minute Vinit dropped me off at work, I was on pins and needles. Troy was there. But his behavior towards me was normal as if nothing had happened. I opened my book and tried hard to concentrate on it as Troy was outside fueling cars. I was thankful when customers walked in because it offered a bit of a distraction.

But for the most part, I kept obsessing over what had happened. My mind, as if on a loop setting, kept replaying the kiss over and over for me. As I remembered the kiss multiple times, I could not deny that along with the guilt, there was also an element of arousal. A part of me kept getting turned on at how amazing that kiss had felt when it was actually happening. How I had responded to his tongue with mine. How his lips felt, very different from Vinit's. How his stubble felt against my face. And how his warm breath felt. With every mental replay, the kiss seemed more and more magical in retrospect. And that in turn made me feel even guiltier. It was a hopeless spiral.

Every time I looked at Troy outside, my heart raced. And my guilt grew. A little past midnight, I was a complete mess, almost having an anxiety attack. Even the customers started noticing and asking if I was feeling okay. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed some time to myself. So I picked up the bathroom key and went there, to get away from it all and sort out my mental mess.

Okay, be rational, Savitri, I said to myself. There is no need to be this anxious. So you kissed a guy. It just happened. You didn't mean to. And so what if you responded and got turned on by it? You have never even kissed another man. It is natural to react with some excitement. The important thing is to keep it all in perspective. It was JUST a kiss.

But was it just a kiss, I asked myself. It seemed like so much more. Yes, because it is the only time you have kissed anyone apart from Vinit. But don't obsess over it. It was a weird situation, it was dark, you were outdoors, surprised, and you just got carried away. It can't have been as great as you're making it out to be, replaying it over and over again. Maybe you should just kiss him again and get it out of the system.

What? Kiss him again? How will that solve things? It will solve things because you have been building that one kiss up too much. Look at him. He is a fat ugly slob. There is no way you can find anything remotely attractive about him. Kiss him again, in full light, and you will see how ordinary it is. And just get it out of your system. Yes, maybe that is a good idea. Just get it out of the system. And then tomorrow, Jill will be back and they can get back to whatever they do. As far as I am concerned, I should just get it out of my system. And soon, before I lose my resolve.

Resolutely, I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the front. There were no customers around and Troy was standing near the door smoking a cigarette. I marched up to him, holding the key tightly in my fist. He looked at me as I came to a stop near him.

"What?" he said, blowing a puff of smoke out confused at the weird look on my face.

"I need to get it out of my system." I said in a rehearsed voice.

"Huhhh?"

Looking at his face, my resolve melted momentarily. But I reminded myself - get it out of your system. I took a few steps until I was right in front of him. Then I got on my tiptoes, closed my eyes, and puckered my lips, waiting for him to kiss me.

"Savitri...I don't think.." he started saying, but by now I was committed to the moment. I reached up with my hand, towards his head that stood a foot above mine, and pulled his face closer to mine. His lips touched mine and another kiss started.

That voice in my head that said this would be ordinary? Stupid, stupid and wrong. A few seconds into the kiss, Troy started kissing me back and again, I felt tiny bolts of electricity shoot through me. Troy bent down, put one arm around me and drew me close until I was pushing against his big belly. He then flicked the cigarette away from his fingers and wrapped his other arm around me, holding me in a tight embrace, as the kiss went on and on.

Again, his tongue probed mine, and again my tongue responded. Again, I felt his stubble, his breath on my face and it turned me on. Forget being ordinary, this kiss felt even better than the previous night. He was also caressing my back gently with his big rough hands, and it added to my state of excitement. And he kissed me alternating between really hard and then gently rubbing his lips over mine.

I had been feeling something rub against my stomach, but I ignored it until it became impossible to ignore. Then my mind got around to analyzing that feel and returned the verdict - what you feel against your stomach is his erection, which, based on recent changes in hardness and reach, seems to be growing really fast. Erection? That made me snap out of it.

I broke the kiss, freed his grip around my back, and took two steps back, gasping to catch my breath. I almost stumbled and realized that the kiss had made me feel light-headed. I thought I would topple over backwards and fall when Troy reached out with his hand and steadied me.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded. Neither of us said anything. And I walked back inside the store.

My mind went from being chaotic to just completely blank. I had aimed for getting it out of my system. Instead I had suffered system overload. My mind just shut down completely, and I sat at the chair behind the counter, staring dumbly into nothingness. I don't know how much time passed by with me in a state of mental stasis when a customer came in. Asked for a pack of Camel lights. I mechanically reached back and fetched it for him, and took his money. I did not even respond when he wished me goodnight. He left and I went back to just sitting there dumbly.

I could not even bring myself to introspect. It just seemed too much to process. The only thing my mind communicated to me over the next hour or so, was telling me that I needed to go to the bathroom. Not to get away from anything, but to actually pee. And like a zombie, I took the key and walked to the bathroom. Sat on the toilet, relieved myself, cleaned up, got up, buttoned my pants, and was washing my hands when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Troy's hulking figure standing there. We both started at each other for a few seconds. Then he gently pushed the door. I let it open. He stepped in. Closed it behind him. And then took me in his embrace, and started kissing me again. --- "Oh Troy...yess...harder..."
Like Reply
"Oh Savitri..."

"Oh Troy...fuck me...fuck me harder with that big black dick..."

"Yes Savitri, your Troy is fucking you hard and hard and harder."

"Yes Troy yes right there Troy..."

"Ohh...I am cumming Savitri, I am cumming."

"Cum inside me Troy, cum inside me."

And Vinit deposited his seed into me. I felt his dick harder than ever, shooting sperm deep inside as I was bent over the toilet in our bathroom. Once he got done cumming, he took his dick out and stepped back, breathless. I stayed like that, bent over for a few seconds, and got up, also regaining my breath.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." Vinit said and walked out of the bathroom. I cleaned up and followed him. A few minutes later, we were both dressed and sitting at the dining table eating. We ate silently, occasionally kissing each other. I wondered if Vinit had noticed. He had. Because a while later he said,

"I noticed.... you were calling me Troy a lot more today than you usually do."

I didn't say anything.

"You were also talking dirty way more than usual."

"So? Do you mind?" I asked.

"No, it's just....interesting. You really seem to be getting into this roleplay."

"Is that so? Well you on the other hand switched somewhere in the middle from calling me Jill to calling me Savitri." I replied.

"Oh...did I? Are you sure?"

"Don't pretend like you didn't notice."

"Hmmm." he said and kept eating. And I was glad I had dodged a bullet by turning it around on him. For a moment I had thought I would give in and just confess everything to him

Not that "everything" had happened. Troy came into the bathroom last night, hugged me and started kissing me again. I kissed him back. Then his hands, which were first confined to my back, started wandering. First rubbing my back, then my shoulder, then my neck. All of which added to the pleasure of the kiss. Then he brought one hand to the front, between the two of us and cupped my left breast over my clothes.

I let out a moan at his hands holding my breast, and moaned more when he brought his other hand in the front too, and both his hands were playing with my boobs. He turned me around, so I was facing away from him, and brought his hands in front of me, playing with my boobs over my clothes again. I turned my face upwards and he started kissing me as his hands continued to attack my boobs. I could now also feel his erection pressing against my back and involuntarily, I reached behind with my hand and felt it over his clothes.

As soon as he felt my hand on his crotch, he took one hand off my breast, and with it unzipped his jeans. He took his big dick out and guided my hand under his t-shirt. And I touched it. Touched the first dick apart from my husband's. I could feel it's unbelievable girth. The thick veins running along it. And as I ran my hands up his dick, I felt for the first time how unendingly long it was. My fingers just kept going and going. Until I reached the tip. The helmetlike head. That touch seemed novel, because Vinit was uncircumcised and his foreskin did not pull back over the head of his penis. Even if it did, I doubt if the sheer volume of Troy's dick could compare to Vinit.

Vinit!

I took my hand off Troy's dick at once, and tried to break the kiss. He sensed my resistance, but did not let go, at least not at once. His head and his lips still weighed down on mine and his hands still mauled my boobs. I resisted harder, breaking the kiss and saying,

"Stop!"

At once, Troy let go. His hands came off my boobs and dropped by his side. I stepped away from him, turned around and said, almost yelling,

"I can't do this! I can't do this!"

"Okay." Troy calmly said and starting tucking his dick back into his pants and buttoning them up.

"I am married! I love my husband!" Now I was shrieking.

"Yeah, okay."

"I can not absolutely can not do this." I said, my eyes filling up with tears.

"Got it." Troy said. He was done buttoning up his pants. He took a step in my direction and I recoiled in fear that he was going to force himself on me. But he took another step past me and towards the door. Opened it and walked out without saying anything.

I helped myself to a nice long cry in the bathroom, feeling overcome with guilt about how far I had gone. And shuddering at the thought of how much further I might have gone. Cursing myself for the stupid idea of "getting it out of my system". It was as if I had fallen under a spell. Thankfully, I was out of it.

I washed my face and went back to the store. Troy was near the fuel pumps. Thankfully he stayed there all night and out of my way. For the rest of the night I berated myself for coming so close to cheating on my husband. Well, in a way, by kissing Troy I had already cheated on him in one sense. But I would have been devastated had I gone any further. He was such a wonderful man. Why would I want to jeopardize my marriage with him for some random fat slob?

By the time Vinit picked me up, I had worked myself up into a combination of a lot of guilt and a lot of appreciation of what a wonderful man Vinit was. So when he got home, I almost jumped him in a way I never had. As tired as he was, he responded. He took me to the bathroom and started taking my clothes off. He first started off calling me Jill, but I didn't respond. However as our sex progressed I started getting into the roleplay too and started calling him Troy. And this time I actually mentally pictured that it was Troy fucking me.

"You know, I hope you aren't getting the wrong idea by this roleplay." Vinit put his plate in the sink and said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I am not one of those men who wants to share his wife with another man."

"Of course. What kind of a man would want to?" I said, surprised.

"There are some men. Willing cuckolds. I just don't want you to think that I am like that." he said.

"I know you're not, Vinit."

"But I will admit, that I like to fantasize about someone else having sex with you." he said.

"Huhh??" I said, genuinely surprised.

"You know why I switched from saying Jill to Savitri when we were having sex? Because I switched to imagining that I was some other man, Troy, fucking you."

"But you said that you're not..."

"Yes. That is the point I am trying to make." Vinit sat down on the chair and looked in my eyes, "It is one thing to fantasize. For me to fantasize that you are being fucked by someone else. or for you to fantasize that I am fucking someone else. Or someone else is fucking you. But rest assured, all this is only for fantasies."

"Okay." I said, getting his point.

"I would never share such a perfect woman." he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me, "with anyone in the world."

The conversation further drove home the point - I could not any mistake like the previous night repeat. If Vinit found out how far I had gone, he would flip his lid. If I had gone any further, he would have killed me. I just needed to put an end to it all. No more even thinking of kissing Troy. And when Jill got back, no more spying on them. It was going to be just me and my books from now on.
Like Reply
Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 03

That night when I reached the gas station, I was relieved to see Jill at the counter. Oh thank god she was back. Now Troy could focus his attention on her and leave me alone. I greeted her with a little too much enthusiasm and it surprised her.

"Good to see you too, Sav." Jill said, squirming uncomfortably in my tight embrace. I had never hugged her before.

"I am so happy you're back." I said, letting her go.

"Couldn't stand this place without me, eh?" she said.

"You have no idea."

That night things seemed to go back to normal. Troy seemed to have taken my refusal from the previous night in his stride and he got back to focusing on Jill. They took lots of breaks, maybe to make up for the previous night, and disappeared for their tree-side romps three times that night. I was happy to ignore them and focus on my book. The night went by uneventfully and I was glad things were back to the way they were supposed to be. The next few nights also went by like that and I almost forgot my kisses with Troy as if they had been part of a bad dream.

"Patel wants to see you in his office." Jill said without taking her eyes off the tabloid as I walked in for the shift about a week later.

"He is here?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. In his office." she said.

I was surprised. Pareshbhai had never been around at night since Troy started working. In fact he hadn't been in town too much, spending a lot of time in Savannah for some work related to his other gas station. And even when he was around, he had never really called me to his office for anything. I knocked on the door.

"Savitri, yes come in please." I noticed the absence of his usual 'dikra' while addressing me. I thought he had forgotten. "Please close the door and have a seat."

I walked in to see Pareshbhai looking at his computer monitor intently with the mouse in his hand. I closed the door as per his instructions, and sat down in the chair in that tiny office space.

"Just give me a second." he said. I sat in silence for a couple of minutes as he kept working on the computer. "Ok done. Yes."

"Yes Pareshbhai?" I said, smiling politely.

"So Savitri. How are you doing?" he asked smiling broadly. Again, no dikra, I noted, my sixth sense tingling a little.

"I am fine."

"You enjoying work here?"

"Yes, it is good."

"And how is Vinit?"

"He is fine too."

"Lot of work, is it? Very tired with work?"

"Yes, he does keep busy." Where was this going, I wondered.

"How are you two doing? I mean marriage wise?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Happy marriage? You happy with him?"

"Yes, I am very happy with him." I said, now thoroughly confused.

"He keeps you happy?"

"Yes, he keeps me happy."

"He keeps you........satisfied?" Pareshbhai asked taking a pause and then breaking out into a suggestive grin.

I stayed silent and frowned at him.

"Well, does he keep you satisfied?"

"Pareshbhai, I don't know what has gotten into you. What sort of question are you asking me?" I said, offense showing on my face.

"It's a simple question, Savitri. Does you husband keep you satisfied?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because it seems like he does not."

"What???" I said loudly, getting off the chair.

"If he kept you satisfied, you would not have affairs with men."

"What nonsense is this, Pareshbhai? I am a happily married woman. I am leaving!" I said, pushing the chair back in anger. I turned around to open the door and storm out when he said,

"Does a happily married woman do this?"

I looked back and he was turning the monitor screen towards me. I watched the scene on it, my heart sinking. The picture was in black and white and was grainy, like surveillance camera pictures usually are. It had been captured by the camera placed inside the store, pointing towards the counter, and thus also capturing the spot outside the glass door.

Troy was standing there smoking a cigarette. Then I came into view. I got on my toes and raised my face towards his. A few moments later I pulled his face down and kissed him. As the tape rolled I realized how long the kiss had lasted.

"I can explain." I spluttered, taking my hand off the doorknob.

"I don't think there is any need to explain." he said. "You are having an affair with Troy."

"No I am not. This was just a mistake."

"A mistake? So you accidentally pulled his face down and kissed him for almost two minutes?" Pareshbhai said, sounding like a cross-examiner.

"No, it's a long story. You see, Jill and Troy."

"Jill? Don't bring that poor girl into this. She wasn't even at work that night."

"No, but it is Jill and Troy who are having an affair."

"What nonsense! You and Troy are. Now I know why when I told you Jill wasn't coming, you asked if Troy would be there."

"Please! I swear. This was a stupid mistake. A one time thing only."

"A one time thing only?" he said and reached out for the mouse. He opened on another file and it opened, showing me locking the door and walking away. It was from the first night Jill hadn't come. "You are not supposed to lock the store, even if it is for having sex somewhere with your boyfriend."

"I wasn't having sex with him."

"Really? So why is it that you come back..." he moved the cursor on the media player window "..a good fifteen minutes later. And he comes in right behind you. And it seems like you are having some sort of a lover's tiff."

"Lover's tiff? Please Pareshbhai...." I started and then stopped. I glared at his smiling face for a few seconds and said, "Anyway, it is not any of your business."

"None of my business? When you are leaving my store closed, costing me business, to go have sex with your lover, it is my business that suffers."

"I don't want to explain myself to you. I am leaving. Consider this my resignation." I said haughtily, getting up.

"Resign if you want. I don't care. I am going to call Vinit and show this to him though." Pareshbhai said, playing his trump.

"No." I said, the haughtiness leaving my voice. "Don't do that."

"Why not? The poor guy seems to be slogging his ass off at work, and here it seems like his wife is letting any Tom, Dick and Troy fuck her in the ass. Even an ex-convict."

"An ex-convict?" I asked, recoiling in horror.

"Yes, that's why he is so qualified to guard this place at night. He has been to jail a few times. He is reformed now. But still, letting an ex-convict fuck you in the ass..."

"He has not fucked me in the....he has not fucked me at all!"

"So when you took off after locking the store. Or later when you disappeared again for a long time, were you two playing cards?" Pareshbhai asked in a menacing voice.

"No, it was not that."

"Shut up! I have gone back and forth with you long enough. Sit down!" he said, raising his voice. I meekly sat down on the chair. "Now, do you want your husband to see all these clips? Do you?"

"No."

"Then you understand that I want something in return."

"I will work for you without any pay." I said, trying to appeal to his commercial side.

"Oh come on. You know I am going to want something more than that."

"What?"

"I am an old man but I have needs." he said, winking.

"Pareshbhai! Please!" I said, shocked.

"Oh don't act so shocked. Your name might be Savitri. But as we know, you're no Sati Savitri."

I couldn't say anything in response. Instead, I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Oh don't try the crying drama on me." Pareshbhai said. "Stop acting like your honor is at stake. All I am asking is that I get what Troy gets."

"But Troy doesn't..."

"I don't need to know what you and Troy do. All I want is you. To myself. One night."

"I can't. Please Pareshbhai, believe me, I have never slept with Troy. Just kissed him a few times."

"A few times? First you said it was a one time mistake." he said triumphantly.

"Please. Don't do this. I will do anything you want. Anything else." I said.

"Savitri, this discussion is going nowhere." he said grabbing his forehead with his right hand. "Let me make it plain and simple. You do what I want. And you know what that is. One night. Tomorrow night. After that, I delete the files. If you refuse, I will show all these clips to Vinit. The decision is up to you."

"Please..."

"Stop with the pleading. It won't work. Tomorrow night, same time, I will be here. I want you to come dressed in a sari, with a sleeveless blouse. No pants or tshirts or anything. A nice sexy sari. If I see you dressed in a sari, I will take it as a yes from you. If not, well, Vinit will be there to drop you off anyway. I will just take him to the office and show him the clips."

"But Paresbhai."

"You may go now." he said with a note on finality.

I got up and walked outside, feeling as if an atom bomb had been dropped on my life. The tension on my face must have been evident, because Jill saw me and asked,

"Are you okay, Savvy? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I'm fine." I said getting behind the counter.

"What did he say to you? Did he do something?" she said, getting worked up.

"No Jill, it's fine. Please, mind your own business." I said in a rude tone that I immediately regretted. Jill looked taken aback because I had never spoken to her like this. She also seemed hurt. It seemed like she was going to say something in response, but she stopped herself.

We both got to work, serving the customers, without talking to each other. But I kept trying to compute the calamitous trap i found myself in. What could I do? If I refused to go along with Pareshbhai, he would show all the clips to Vinit. And Vinit would also conclude that I had been sleeping with Troy. My absences on the tape for long time clearly suggested that. On the other hand, giving in to Pareshbhai. Yuck! It made me almost retch at the thought for a variety of reasons - being unfaithful to my husband, with a man much older than me, whom I had been thinking of so far as some benevolent uncle, and who was old, fat, bald and ugly. How could I do it?
Like Reply
Would Vinit understand and believe me if I told him the truth? Maybe he would have if I had told him right away. But I had kept him in the dark for over a week. Why would he believe me now? Served me right for being so reckless and stupid. Maybe I had no choice. But if I did hold my nose and just give in to Pareshbhai for a night. Would it end there? He said just one night, but what was to stop him from blackmailing me again?

"How do I know it will be just one night?" I walked into the office, closed the door behind me, and with my arms akimbo, asked Pareshbhai.

"What?" he said, looking up from the screen.

"If I agree to what you want. How can I be sure it will be just one night? What if you keep asking over and over?" I said.

"I give you my word. It will be just one night."

"But how can I be sure?"

"Do you have a choice but to trust me?" he said in an annoyed voice. "Just go back to work. I am not in a mood for this nonsense. You heard me earlier. Either come dressed in a sari tomorrow, or don't. The choice is yours."

"But how can..."

"How can how can how can... well you can't. You just have to take my word for it. Now get back to work, Savitri." he said getting up. "I am going home now so you don't bother me again."

I sighed and turned to leave.

"Oh and I forgot. Make sure you wear your mangalsutra like a sati savitri is supposed to."

The rest of the night I could barely pay attention to anything happening around me. Fortunately, Jill was still upset with me so I didn't have to bother talking to her. The customers narrowed down to a trickle in a couple of hours. And I weighed my options, going over and over the consequences of either choice.

When Vinit picked me up, he was already on the bluetooth in a conference call. He stayed busy for a couple of hours after we got home. I tried to sleep, but I could not. I was distracted all day. I stayed up all day even as Vinit slept, agonizing over my options.

"Wow! You're looking so hot!" Vinit said when I got ready and came out of the bedroom. "A sari? Is there a special occasion tonight that I don't know about?"

"No, I just miss wearing saris. So I wore it today." I said the line I had rehearsed a hundred times since I made up my mind to take a chance with Pareshbhai.

"Why do you look so sad?" he asked, in a worried voice.

"I am just missing India a lot. Missing home." I said sincerely. "I wish I had never come to America."

"Awww, it's okay Savitri." Vinit said, taking me in his arms and kissing me gently. "Just a few more month and it will be all over."

"I love you, Vinit."

"I love you too, Savitri."

When Vinit dropped me off at work, Pareshbhai was standing at the door. He smiled and waved at Vinit, who returned his wave. I watched Vinit drive away and thought to myself "this is it. the die is cast." As I walked into the store, Paresbhai turned around and headed to his office. I walked in behind him. He noticed me only when he reached his desk and turned around.

"What?" he asked.

"Well, I am here." I said abjectly.

"So? Go outside and help Jill at the counter." he cryptically said.

I went to the counter. Jill was eyeing me with surprise, probably dying to know why I was dressed in a sari, but still holding the grudge from the previous night.

"Jill, I am sorry I snapped at you." I said, trying to mollify her.

"Umm hmmm." she said, still looking cross.

"Please, forgive me."

"Okay." she said tersely. I knew Jill. She stayed mad for a while. But once she got her apology, her anger melted away in a few hours. Of course, I didn't know what was going to happen tonight.

Honestly, I had expected that there would be no one in the gas station. Pareshbhai wouldn't dare making any moves while Jill or Troy were around. So I was convinced he would give them the night off, then take me to his office, and have his way with me. But that clearly was not the plan. I got to work serving the customers, waiting for the hammer to fall.

"Savitri." Pareshbhai said in a worried voice walking to the counter, "Vinit just called me."

"He did?" I said, panicking. Why hadn't he called me?

"He said he thinks he might have left the stove on at home."

"What??" I asked, confused. Why would Vinit leave the stove on? He never even boiled water.

"Yes, he thinks he might have left the stove on. He asked me to take you to your house and check on it."

And it dawned on me. This was a ruse to get me away from the gas station without Troy or Jill suspecting anything.

"Okay." I said tentatively.

"Come on. Let's go quickly." he said almost rushing out the door.

I looked at Jill. She had a confused experience on her face. Even she was not dumb enough to believe all that had just happened. If Vinit had left the stove on, why wouldn't he call me? I am sure she smelled something fishy. But I had no choice. I walked out of the door and got into Pareshbhai's car.

"Obviously, Vinit did not call." he said, leering at me as he drove out of the gas station.

"Shocking!" I said sarcastically.

"So don't worry about the stove." he said.

"Pareshbhai, I agreed to what you said. And I am trusting your promise of one night only. But if you expect me to take you to my house, and in my bed..."

"Oh shush!" Pareshbhai interrupted. "I am not taking you to your house."

"Oh. Ok." I said and fell silent.

Ten minutes later, I was standing in the dinky lobby of a cheap motel. Pareshbhai was talking to the receptionist, with cash in his hand. I thanked my stars that he had not chosen an Indian-owned motel. The sight of me and him in a motel room that night would have set tongues wagging in our tiny Indian community.

"Okay, let's go Savitri." Pareshbhai said putting his hand on my bare arm. I cringed at his first touch, noting that I would have to accept much worse. As we walked to the elevator, I could see the receptionist eyeing the two of us with barely concealed surprise. An ugly old man like him with an attractive young woman like me. Why wouldn't he be surprised?

We took the elevator to the third floor. When we got out I saw an old man making out with a young woman near the ice machine. They ignored us as we walked by, but watching them probably made Pareshbhai feel more confident and he pressed his fingers into my arm hard, pulling me closer to him.

The room was pretty basic. A normal kingsize bed, two couch chairs, a TV and a small fridge. The room looked reasonably clean. The only thing was it seemed a little warm. The air conditioner had not yet been turned on.

Before I could notice anything else in the room, I felt Pareshbhai roughly push me towards the bed. I fell on it on my back and bounced a little. He pounced on top of me and pulled my sari's pallu down. He stared at my blouse-covered breasts hungrily, but did not go for them. Instead he started kissing and biting my bare arms. Instinctively I struggled, when my ears rang out with the slap on my face.

"Listen you fucking raand. You're here as a whore for me. Stop resisting."

Instantly, tears sprang to my eyes.

"And don't you fucking cry."

He put two fingers inside the neck of my blouse and pulled hard, breaking the tiny metallic hooks.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Treating you like the whore you are." he said pushing the open flaps of my blouse to either side. He then pushed my bra up over my breasts and said, 'Why should that black asshole be the only one who gets to enjoy these?"

And he bit them hard, making me cry out even louder.

"Slut, I told you not to act like some Sati Savitri. I am sure you don't cry when that Troy fucks you. So what's wrong with me?"

And he got back to attacking my boobs. He bit them hard, without any concern about hurting me. Tears were still running down my cheeks. After a couple of more minutes of my crying, Pareshbhai let go of my boobs and stood back.

"Okay, we aren't doing anything else until you fucking stop crying. I am not going to made to feel as if I am forcing you. If you don't stop crying, I am calling Vinit and telling him all."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." I said wiping off my tears.

"Good. Now get up and take that sari off." I took off my sari and stood there in my petticoat, my breasts on display with the bra cups bunched over them and the blouse open.

Pareshbhai came over and pulled the cord for the petticoat. Once it was loosened, he put a finger in the waistband and pulled it, making the petticoat fall at my feet. He stared at my milky white legs and gently put his hands on my bare waist just above my panties.

"Fantastic! Just fantastic!" he said, sounding a little breathless.

He then put his face between my boobs and started rubbing his face against them, making them jiggle from side to side. He also took my mangalsutra locket, which was resting in my cleavage in his mouth a couple of times and sucked on it. That sacred symbol of my marriage being sucked like a piece of candy seemed perverse, but I guess appropriate, given the situation I had gotten myself into. As he played with my boobs, his bald head gleamed in the dim light under my face and the few remaining hair on the side of his head brushed against my skin.

He took one hand off my waist and reached behind me to unhook the bra clasp. He fumbled with it, tried to squeeze it open. But he clearly did not have the expertise to do it one handed. So with his face still rubbing against my boobs and my mangasultra in his mouth, he reached up with his second hand, and with a lot of effort, finally managed to unhook the bra. I raised my arms as he pulled the bra and the blouse off and threw it by the side.

Then Pareshbhai moved his rough hands down my naked back, until they were on my panties-covered ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks a couple of times, and then I felt his fingers slide inside the waistband of my panties. I cringed, and fought back tears as I felt the touch of his fingers against my bare ass cheeks. Here I was, a happily married woman, standing almost naked in a dingy hotel room as an ugly fat old man's face was buried in my boobs and his hands were buried in my panties.
Like Reply
Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 04

"Take my shirt off." Pareshbhai said in a breathless and high-pitched voice, finally taking his boobs out of my bosom.

"What?"

"My shirt. Take it off." he said, his hands still fondling and pinching my ass inside my panties. And then his fingers reached lower and poked at the opening of my cunt. "Not wet yet I see. Don't worry. You get me naked and I'll get you wet."

His body was very close to mine, so I had to bend my arms completely in my elbow to reach between us and start unbuttoning his shirt. Meanwhile his left hand kept fondling my ass and the middle finger of his right hand was trying to enter my dry cunt, making me wince in discomfort. His machinations with his fingers were distracting me, so I was fumbling with the buttons of his shirt.

"Oh forget it. It'll take you until morning to unbutton it." he said, taking his hands out of my panties, much to my relief, and taking a step back. He rapidly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. His undershirt came off next, displaying his fat torso, covered in gray hair. "No need to make a face. That Troy is fatter than me, and you have no problems fucking him. And don't fold your arms like that. I want an unobstructed view of your tits. And your mangalsutra."

As I reluctant unfolded my arms and let them drop to my side, Pareshbhai started taking off his pants and then his underwear. If the sight of his shirtless torso was unappealing, the sight of him naked was just completely revolting. His fat and stubby legs, also covered with a of hair seemed so unattractive that I did not even dare let my eyes wander to his crotch.

"Like it? It likes you already." he said, wrapping his hands around his dick and finally making me take notice. It was already erect, and why wouldn't it be? It was not too long. Average size, maybe a little smaller than Vinit's. But it was thicker. And surrounded by pubic hair so thick and gray that it reminded me of Bin Laden's beard.

"On your knees, you whore!" Pareshbhai said.

"What?" I asked, gladly moving my gaze from his dick to his face.

"Get on your knees in front of me. Don't act like you don't know what you're supposed to do."

Sadly, I was very aware of what I was supposed to do. And the thought of it made me feel like vomiting. I was supposed to give this man a blowjob. As repulsive as the thought was, it also created an opportunity in my mind. If I sucked his dick really well and made him cum very early, it was possible that he wouldn't go beyond it. At least not for a while. With a newfound resolve, I got on my knees in front of him.

From up close, his crotch looked even more ghastly. And it smelled bad too. I touched his dick gingerly with one hand, and looked at it with trepidation. Was there no way I could get out of this predicament, I wondered?

"Wait a second." he said, and reached down to grab my mangalsutra. He pulled it up and took it off. I watched in horror as he then proceeded to wrap it around his erect dick, the mangalsutra locket resting on top of the dick of his head like some sort of a tiny helmet. The symbol of my happy marriage, now wrapped around another man's dick. Could things get any worse? Yes, they could.

"Open your mouth and take it in. Don't make me give you instructions at every step, Savitri." he said sternly.

I closed my eyes, and summoning the same courage with which I took yucky medicine, opened my mouth. Pareshbhai put his hand on my head and jerked his hips forward, and his foul dick entered my mouth. He pushed so hard that the dick almost hit the back of my throat and the mangalsutra scraped against my tonsils. The dick tasted even worse than it smelled. Also, a lot of his pubic hair entered my nostrils. So I felt two reactions from my body racing to express themselves - a strong gag reflex because of his dick in my mouth, and an impending sneeze, because of his pubic hair in my nostrils.

The sneeze reached there first. The harder I tried to fight it off, the faster it approached.

"Unkchooo." came my sneeze, muffled by the dick in my mouth.

"AAAAOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!" Pareshbhai pushed my head away, took a step back and started jumping up and down. "YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKING EVIL BITCH!!!"

Very confused, I stared as he hopped towards the bed and fell on it, with his hands on his crotch. And then it dawned on me. The sneeze had made me bite down as a reflex action. And I had, quite unwittingly, bitten Pareshbhai's dick.

"I am....I am sorry...I didn't mean to...." I said, getting up off my knees. A part of me was glad and even amused at what had happened, but I felt bad for the old man as well.

Pareshbhai was sitting on the bed howling, his hands over his dick. I took a couple of steps towards him, and said,

"I am so sorry. It was an accident. The hair made me sneeze and..."

"You slut." he said, grabbing my arms very hard and getting up. "You stupid dirty whore." And then he slapped me very hard. So hard, it almost knocked me off my feet and I stumbled backwards. As he rushed towards me, I saw some blood oozing from his dick.

"Pareshbhai, please listen. It really was a sneeze....."

Another slap. This pushed me back and I hit the wall behind me very hard. Immediately he pounced on me and put his hands around my neck.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" he yelled and started strangling me. I tried to fight back. With my hands, I tried to loosen his grip but to no avail. My throat started to constrict, and I really started fearing for my life.

More instinctively than with any sort of intent, I swung my knee forward. And I felt his testicles crush with the impact.

"UKKKKKKKK!" he screamed drawing his breath in as his grip around my neck loosened, and his hands went to his crotch again.

His body fell forward against mine and his face slammed into my boobs as he lost his footing. I breathed hard, to recover from my choking, and in another instinctive move, as I felt his nose rub against my left nipple, I put my hands on his shoulder, and pushed him even as I kicked him hard again with my knee.

He stumbled backwards, his hands flying off his crotch as he tried to regain his balance. As he stumbled, his hands tried to grab on to what they could to prevent falling. That happened to be my boobs. His hands grabbed my boobs hard, but that wasn't enough to prevent him from toppling backwards. All it did was, pull me with him, and we both fell.

I heard a sickening thud as the back of his head hit the edge of the bed when he fell, and I landed on top of his, my face hitting his shoulder. And then his hands let go of my boobs and fell to the side.

Still trying to catch my breath from his trying to choke me, I just lay there on top of him, my head buried in his shoulder. I took a few deep breaths and then looked up at him and said,

"Please Pareshbhai, let me explain. It was an accident....."

And I noticed his open eyes were staring behind me into nothingness.

"Pareshbhai?" I said inquiringly when I noticed a puddle of blood on the floor behind him. "Pareshbhai, please answer me!" I said, panicking.

There was blood on the floor, and I also felt a wetness along the front of my panties. I looked down and saw that his bleeding crotch had messed up my panties. I got off him in alarm, and tried to comprehend what exactly had happened. I called out his name a few more times, but his open eyes kept staring into nothingness.

I then got down on my knees and with my hands shaking, touched the side of his neck. No pulse! I felt his wrist. Again, no pulse!

"Oh shit! He's dead!" I said aloud to myself, as if to confirm my worst fears. As he had mauled my naked body, I had been hoping and praying that something would save me from getting violated by this monster. But I certainly wasn't hoping for this. I did not mean for him to die. And I certainly did not mean to kill him, even if it was by accident.
Like Reply
I don't know how long I just sat there on my knee, my mind totally blank, with my hands on my head, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. I kept closing my eyes for long periods of time, hoping that all this was just a nightmare that I would wake up from. But the sight of a dead Pareshbhai, his head still bleeding all over the carpet, refused to go away. And soon I started thinking about the consequences. And about what I should do next.

The first thing I realized was, my panties were now soaked red with blood in the front. Immediately, I got up and took them off. I then noticed there were splashes of blood all along my thighs, stomach, and some on my shoulder and hair as well, from when Pareshbhai's head hit the side of the bed. I ran to the bathroom, turned the shower on, and washed myself. Washed my body clean of any blood.

As I showered, I thought about what to do next. I couldn't call Vinit. That was out of the question. I couldn't call the cops or 911. It would be obvious to even the most novice cop what had happened. I couldn't call the motel front desk, because they would call the cops. My only hope, however fleeting, of minimizing the consequences of this was Troy. The former convict.

I got out of the shower, dried my naked body, and immediately reached into my purse for my cellphone.

"Hello." Jill answered her phone on the ninth ring, sounding a little cross.

"Jill! Oh thank god! Is Troy there?"

"Troy? What happened Savvy? Why do you sound so scared?"

"Please, just give the phone to Troy if he's around." I said, the urgency in my voice very clear.

"Hello." Troy said solemnly.

"Oh Troy! You have to help me something terrible has happened to Mr. Patel. I need your help."

"Okay. Did you call 911?" he asked. In the background I heard Jill asking, 911? Why 911?

"I can't call 911. Could you please just come over and help me?"

Troy was silent for a few seconds and then said,

"Where are you?"

"In the Good Knight motel off exit 83."

"Hmmm." Troy said. "Yeah, I know where it is. Room number?"

"302. Please come soon." I said.

"I'm leaving right away. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." he said. "The desk clerk won't just let me walk into the motel and go to a room without a key or anything. So call the front desk and tell them you're expecting someone. Give them the name Michael, not my real name. Okay?"

"Okay." I said.

"And Savvy. If what I think has happened has happened. Don't touch anything except for the hotel phone. Anything, you get me?"

"Okay Troy."

"And I mean it. Nothing should be touched."

"Yeah, got it."

I called up the front desk and told them that if a big black guy named Michael came, they should send him over to the room. The desk clerk said okay, and did not seem like he sounded suspicious at all. My heart still racing, and my mind full of panic, I scanned the room to look for my clothes to get dressed before Troy got there.

I looked around the room in dismay and realized that a lot of my clothes were simply unwearable. The blood from Pareshbhai's head had oozed all over where he was lying, and there was blood on my sari as well as on my petticoat, both of which were near the bed. I had already thrown my blood-soaked panties to the side. All that was wearable was my bra, which was flung in a corner with my blouse. I went and picked it up and remembered, all the hooks on the blouse were broken because of Pareshbhai's rough handling. So practically speaking, the only garment I could wear, from when I walked into this room, was the bra.

My mind raced as I thought about the options. Even in this situation, I had no intention of being buck naked like I was, when I opened the door for Troy. So I needed to cover up soon, before he got here. I picked up the bra, and put it on. Next I put on the blouse, and tried to adjust the front flaps so they would cover my chest as much as possible. What next, I though, as I stood there, naked except for the bra and the torn blouse. I considered wearing something that Pareshbhai had worn and taken off. But even that had bloodstains all over it. So what do I do?

Of course, the towels. I went to the bathroom where there were a couple of clean towels on the shelf. I took one and wrapped it around my waist like a skirt. Next, I took another towel and put in around my neck with the edges behind me, so it covered my chest. My stomach was still visible, but apart from that I was pretty well covered.

"Who is it?" I softly asked when I heard a knock on the door.

"Troy." he whispered back.
Like Reply
Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 05

I opened the door and the big lumbering hulk that was Troy walked in. He looked taken aback for a second at my odd appearance. A towel around my waist, and another around my neck. But then his gaze shifted to the naked body of Pareshbhai, splayed on the floor at the edge of the bed.

"Fuck!" he said.

"Troy, I swear I didn't mean to...." I started explaining, but he raised his palm gesturing me to stop.

"It doesn't matter to me if you meant to. Or how you got here. Or what happened." he said. "All that matters is, if the security officer find out, you're screwed."

I nodded. Troy walked around the room carefully and surveyed the mess. He then walked over to the room phone, picked the receiver up, wiped it with his t-shirt, and put it back. He then walked over to the windows and checked them. Opened the window, slid it open, and put his hand on the gauze. He shook his head, and then said,

"Get me a napkin or a hand towel from the bathroom."

I did as I was told. He then wiped the windows wherever he had touched them, to remove his fingerprints. Then he said to me,

"Get all the towels from the bathroom. I need to make a call."

As Troy took out his cellphone and dialed a number, I walked into the bathroom. There were 2 more small napkins and two hand towels. There were no cleaner bath towels left. One, which I had used to wipe myself after the shower, and two, which were on my body. I came out with the hand towels and napkins, and Troy was still on the phone. He was talking very softly, but I could still catch some bits and pieces.

"Yeah...Indian guy......no, window has gauze....cant be removed....yeah, third floor.....exit 83......just a guy at the desk...yeah...ok."

Troy put the phone back in his pocket and turned around to look at me.

"Those are all?" he said, raising one eyebrow and pointed at the stuff in my hands.

"Yes." I said.

"We need more. We gotta clean this whole room."

"Should I call the front desk and ask for more towels?" I asked.

"No way." Troy shook his head. "We don't want him remembering that you asked for more towels." He looked towards the bed. "The pillowcases are still clean I guess. We'll see if they're enough."

"Okay. And how about the bed sheet and the blanket?" I asked.

"We need those to keep the body in. And carry it out?" Troy said.

"Carry it out?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. "Here's what we're gonna do. We wrap this body in the bed sheet, the covering sheet, and the blanket, so it won't ooze blood. We keep it on the side. I have called a couple of guys I know. They're coming here with a pick-up truck. They'll take the body out, and get rid of it. Meanwhile, you and I clean this room as best as we can."

"Okay." I said, surprised at how much more energetic Troy seemed all of a sudden.

"Also, I saw close circuit cameras. We need to disable them, figure out where the images are stored, and destroy that computer.'

"Why?" I asked, dumbly.

"Because no matter how well we clean the blood from everywhere else, some stain will remain on the mattress and on the carpet. And we'll be using up all their towels and napkins. They are bound to call the security officer. You don't need to leave any evidence that you were in this room."

"But the desk clerk will remember." I said.

"Yes, but it'll just be his word. And I spoke to him when I was coming up. He is obviously high on weed. As long as we don't leave any photographic evidence, you should be fine."

"Okay."

"There's something else. But I'll explain it when we come to it. For now, let's focus on cleaning this place up. I'll go and check the janitor's closet and see if they have any mops, pail or something there."

Troy walked out of the room. I stood there trying to take in everything he had said. He returned a few minutes later with a pail, a mop, and a bottle of all-purpose cleaner.

"It was locked. I had to pick the lock. No towels or rags though. Just this." he kept the stuff down and said, "Now, help me move his body."

Troy took the blankets and other sheets off the bed and laid them out on the ground. He carefully picked up all of Pareshbhai's blood-splattered clothes, my sari and petticoat, and put them on the sheet. He then moved to a corner and started taking off his t-shirt. Then he took off his shoes and socks.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll be picking up the body from the head side. Where it is bleeding. So I don't want blood soaking the clothes I am wearing. Bound to draw attention later. I am stripping down to my underpants." he said, throwing his t-shirt on the floor and then unbuckling his jeans and taking them off. I looked away, but out of the corner of my eye, couldn't help noticing how odd his huge black body looked, clad in just underwear.

"OK, pick him up by the legs." Troy said, and I did as he said. Looking away from the body, I picked it up by the feet. Sure enough, his upper body got Pareshbhai's blood all over it, as the two of us placed the body on the blanket and sheets. Once the body was there, Troy covered it with the sides of the sheets, much to my relief. I no longer had to look at it.

"Now, we clean." Troy said. He filled up the pail with the cleaning liquid and water from the bathroom, and started guiding me about what and where to clean.

In ten minutes, Troy had mopped up a lot of the blood from the floor. And wiped the edge of the bed. He got done with the final hand towel, put it under the sheet with Pareshbhai's body and then looked at me pointedly,

"What?" I asked, gazing at his blood-smeared underwear-clad body.

"We're out of stuff to wipe with."

"So?"

"There's no easy way to say this, Savitri. You're gonna have to take off those towels you are wearing."

"What? No way!" I said, putting my hand on the towel covering my chest.

"There's no other way, Savitri. We need them to clean the rest of this up. And besides, there's bloodstains on it from the cleaning. As it is, walking out of the motel with just a towel around your waist would be inviting trouble. Add blood stains to it, and well..."

"But I am naked under it. I can't be naked." I said. "Give me your t-shirt. It's long enough to cover me."

"Sure, you can wear the t-shirt when we leave this place. But if you wear it now while cleaning, you'll get blood on it too. You're just gonna have to....well...clean in your underwear like I am."

"No. I don't have my bra on. They got blood on them too. So if I take this off, I will be naked. I am not getting naked in front of you." I emphatically said. Troy looked at me with a look of disappointment and shook his head. I don't think the disappointment was at not seeing me naked, but more at how stupidly stubborn I was being.

"Okay fine. But I am gonna need those towels. So go the bathroom, leave the towels out, take a shower. Then you can wear my t-shirt. That way, I don't see you naked. In the meantime, I'll have all this cleaned up."

I felt a little guilty being this stubborn. But Troy had been understanding and provided me with a way out. So I picked up his t-shirt from the corner of the room, holding it in two clean fingers. Walked to the bathroom, took off the towels and threw them outside. I closed the door, took off my buttonless blouse and bra, and started showering again.

As I got done showering, I realized I didn't have a towel to dry myself with. I had no choice but to use Troy's t-shirt to dry myself, and then wear the same wet t-shirt on top of the bra. The t-shirt came down up to mid-thigh, and was quite loose, obviously. Even in the middle of that predicament, I could help but feel a little strange wearing a strange man's clothes. I used to wear Vinit's t-shirts at home all the time. Just t-shirts, nothing under it. It used to turn him on. Never did I imagine that I would be wearing someone else's t-shirt in a hotel room.

I decided to just get rid of the blouse. Its buttons were broken anyway, and with his big t-shirt to cover me up, I didn't need it.

"You can use this to clean too if you want." I said, coming out of my room, holding the blouse in my hand. But I saw that it was not needed. Troy had been very efficient and cleaned up everything. There was still a dark stain on the floor where the puddle of the blood had been. But except for that, the room looked almost exactly like it did when I had walked in. Except of course, for the dead body in the corner.

Troy looked at me with an intense gaze that made me blush. I was standing there wearing just a wet t-shirt. And although it was loose, I am sure I made quite a sight, especially with my wet hair. When I blushed, Troy looked away and said,

"Okay, I'm gonna wash up now. Don't touch anything. I have wiped all the prints off."

I nodded and just sat on a chair with my hands in my lap as Troy picked up his jeans from the corner and went to the bathroom. He came out in a few minutes, wearing the jeans, and his torso wet. He didn't have a towel either.

"Thank you so much for this, Troy. You have saved my life from getting ruined." I said. When he was in the bathroom, I had been marveling about how nice and efficient he had been, helping me out of a situation like this. When he could have just walked away or refused to help.

Troy sat down on the other chair, looked at me and said,

"Okay, the easy part is done. Now comes the difficult part. We need to get the body and all this stuff out of here. My friends will be here soon."

"Okay." I said.

"Now, if these windows didn't have the gauze, we could have just lowered the body from there. No one would have noticed this late at night. But we can't do that. So we have to take it through the front."

"But the front desk guy?" I asked.

"Exactly. That's the difficult part. We need to get him away. Also, we need away from the desk, so my friend can figure out how to disable the cameras and delete everything they store. And that's where you come in." Troy said.

"What?"

"You need to get him away from the desk. And keep him away until I tell you."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked, panicking a little.

"Well, you could ask him to show you some other room. Give him some excuse why you want another room. He will come with you to show it. Take your cellphone with you. Keep him in the room until I call you to say it's all clear. Then you tell him to stay in the room, make some excuse and rush downstairs. We'll be waiting for you. And we can just get away." Troy said.
Like Reply
"I don't know, Troy. It sounds a bit hard. And I am just wearing a t-shirt. I can't do it." I said.

"Well, fuck you, Savitri!" Troy said, surprising me by raising his voice and looking upset. "Did I kill this guy? No, you did. I am here helping you out. Saving your ass from going to jail. And you're acting like it's all....

That's when his cellphone rang.

"Hello?....yeah, all cleaned up...yeah, it's ready.....but hold on." Troy put his hand on the speaker and said to me, "They're here, Savitri. Are you gonna keep that pothead away from the desk or not? I could just tell these guys to turn back."

"Okay fine. I'll do it." I reluctantly said.

"Well, get up and go then." he said. "Take your phone with you. I'll take your purse with me when I go. And I'll give you a call when we're done."

I got up and slowly walked out of the room. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was petrified. Theoretically, the idea seemed fine. Just distract the guy. Practically, what if I couldn't make it happen? Well, I had no choice. I got into the elevator and went to the lobby.

As I walked out of the lobby, the guy at the desk looked at me. And his eyes widened in surprise. My hair was still wet and I was wearing only a loose t-shirt. My shapely legs were partly on display. It was the same guy who had seen me come in wearing a sari, so I am sure this change of attire surprised him. He kept staring as I walked up to him.

"Umm....hi!" I said, flashing him a fake smile.

"Hullo." he said warily. "Everything alright, ma'am?"

"Yeah. I was just wondering if you could, you know, show me another room." I said.

"Something wrong with the one we gave you, ma'am? You want to change it?"

"No, no!" I said a little too urgently. "I am okay with the room. Just needed another room."

"Okay." he said, looking confused. He did look obviously stoned, and I could even smell some marijuana on his breath. He slowly turned towards the monitor and said, "Lemme check." He pressed a few keys, peered at the screen and said, "Well, the room right next to the one you have is available if you want."

"No. I'd like it on some other floor." I said, not wanting to take him right next to the room where we had been.

"Other floor? Why?" he asked in a very confused voice.

"Oh, just. You know..." I said, flashing him another smile, and saying the first thing that came to my mind, "..for variety."

He looked at me, now very perplexed. But he politely turned to the screen again.

"Hmm, we have a bunch of rooms on the second floor. How many beds do you want? And smoking or non-smoking?"

"Oh, anything's fine." I said, waving my hand.

"Okay..." he said, very confused. "The gentleman with you paid by cash. Will you also be paying by cash?"

"Actually, I'd like to check it out before I pay."

"Sure thing." he said, and put a keycard in the coding machine. He pressed a few keys and said, "There you go. Room 212. Queen bed. Smoking. If you like it, let me know."

He took the keycard in his hand, and extended it towards me. Okay, that threw me off. I was supposed to take him with me to the room. He was giving me the key to go check it out myself.

"Could you come with me, please?" I said in a very sweet voice.

"Uh..why?" he asked. "I am not supposed to leave the desk. It's just me at nights. But you can go check it out. That's okay."

"Yeah, but I'd prefer it if someone came along. You know. In case I have any questions." I said, trying to think on my feet.

"What kinda questions?"

"Like, well..." I took a pause wracking my brain to come up with some question. "...which channels are at what number."

"There'll be a list on the table." he said, a fact I realized as soon as I mentioned it.

"Umm...well..." I said, trying to come up with another question, but I drew a blank. So I put my elbows on the table, touched him on the arm, turned my head to the coquettishly and said, "Please come with me. I'll feel better."

The touch seemed to do the trick. It's funny how men will change their mind at the slightest hint of flirtation from a woman.

"I guess I could just zip up with you for a bit and answer any questions." he said, coming out from behind the desk.

As we rode up the elevator, he kept smiling at me goofily. I looked at the guy. He seemed like a young guy, maybe 19 or 20. He was very thin and short, about my height. He had close-cropped blonde hair and a very pale white skin, which made his green eyes even more noticeable.

"I noticed you changed." he said as we walked out of the elevator.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

"What you're wearing. You were in that exotic looking Indian thing. And now you're in..well...hehe." he said, and blushed as if he was the one wearing just a t-shirt. Then he started giggling uncontrollably. Yes, definitely high on weed, I thought.

"Yeah, it was kinda hot." I said, giving a lame excuse, which he didn't seem to hear.

He came to stop in front of Room 212 and swiped the key to open the door. He held it open and I walked in. He followed behind me.

"There you go. Pretty standard room. Bed and all." he said and giggled again. "There's a list of the channels."

"So have you been working here long?" I asked a random question. On the ride up I had decided that the best way to stall him was to keep him engaged in conversation.

"Oh, just a few months." he replied.

"Where did you work before this?"

"I didn't, actually. Was in high school." So my guess had been right. He was just about 19 or so.

"Didn't you wanna go to college?" I asked, sitting on the bed. That made the t-shirt ride up, exposing a bit more of my thigh. he noticed it immediately, and stared at my thighs for a few moments before answering.

"Umm? Oh college. Nah. Never did dig all the books and stuff."

"So what do you wanna be?" I asked.

"I guess I haven't really decided." he said, and then looking at his watch said, "Listen, I gotta get going. Someone might come down there."

"Oh, come on. Who's gonna come in this late?" I asked, leaning on my elbow in his direction, making the t-shirt ride up a little more. That made him really uncomfortable. He shifted his weight on to his other feet and said timidly,

"Someone could come."

"What is your name?" I asked, running my fingers through my wet hair.

"Uh, Floyd. What's yours?"

"Kiran." I said, thinking of a fake name quickly, and then smiled. "So Floyd, are you expecting your girlfriend to visit you down there? Is that why you're in such a hurry?"

"Uh, no. Just, well, my boss'll gimme hell if he finds out I was away from the desk for so long."

"It's not that long, Floyd. Just a couple of minutes. Don't you like talking to me?" I said, making a sad face and then looking at my phone, hoping Troy would call soon.

"Yeah, I do." he said, fidgeting uncomfortably. "But I really should go."

He stole a glace towards my ass and I noticed that the t-shirt had ridden up a little more. A couple of inches more and my ass-cheeks would be on display. I then saw him look at my chest. And I noticed, that the neckline of Troy's t-shirt, which was built for Troy's thick and wide neck, was too big for me, and had fallen ahead under the weight of my boobs, giving him a glimpse of my cleavage.

"Just stay a little." I said, now rolling over on to my stomach, and propping myself up by both elbows. That made more of my cleavage visible to him. I was sure he could now see at least half each of my bra-covered tits. Floyd noticed that and turned away from me. He then said in a panicked voice,

"I should go." and almost sprinted to the door. I got up and ran behind him. I grabbed his hand just as he opened the door.

"Wait, Floyd!" I said. "What's the matter?"

He turned away from me, as if from embarrassment.

"I am sorry ma'am." he said, and turned his back towards me, standing in the doorway.

"What happened?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

Then he slowly turned towards me and I saw the reason for his embarrassment. A decent sized erection was visible from the bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Sorry." he said. "You're just so beautiful. And I couldn't control it. I should go."

I would have liked nothing more than to let this skinny nerdy teenager go. But Troy hadn't called yet. So the body might not have been transferred, nor the camera files deleted. So I had to stall him.

"No, it's okay." I said, not sure what else to say.

"No, I should go." he said, trying to walk out the door again.

At that point, I ran out of things I could say to stop him, and decided that actions speak louder than words. I moved closer to him, put my lips on his, and started kissing. Floyd was too shocked to respond for a few seconds. But when reality finally sunk in, he started to respond. He kissed me back, pushing me a little into the room and closing the door behind him.

For his very nerdy appearance, the boy was not a bad kisser. He alternated wonderfully between gentle and assertive, and used his tongue just right. If not for the overwhelming scent of marijuana coming from his mouth, it would have counted as a great kiss in my books. The kissing went on for a good 3-4 minutes, throughout which I could feel Floyd's erection poking me in the crotch through his shorts. It was clearly growing and getting harder.

Finally, Floyd broke the kiss and said breathlessly,

"Oh wow! Oh man! Oh shit! You're so unbelievably..." and then started kissing me again. His hands, which until then had been idle by his side, now started wandering over my body. He was still being cautious, just rubbing by back for a while. But as our kiss continued, I felt his hands wander southwards. As he was about to put his hands under the back of the t-shirt and feel my ass, I broke the kiss and said,
Like Reply
"Wait!"

"Aw shit!" Floyd said, withdrawing his hands. "I am sorry. Did I go too far? I am stupid. It's just that, well, I'm high and I was like...I dunno...go for it."

I didn't say anything. Floyd had a sincerely guilty look on his face, and he couldn't even look me in the eye. He was red-faced with shame.

"Maybe I should just go." Floyd said and started moving towards the door.

"No! Wait!" I said, jumping in his path. I tried to think hard about how to stall him without going any further. Nothing was coming to mind, when it finally did. "Just wait here. Don't go anywhere. I just..... need to use the bathroom!"

"Huh?" he said, that moronic look of confusion reappearing on his face.

"I need to use the bathroom. But promise me you'll stay here. Don't go downstairs, OK?"

"Okay."

I went to the bathroom, shut the door behind me and heaved a sigh of relief. Then I called up Troy's cellphone, and when he answered, whispered,

"Troy!!! Are you done??"

"No. We got the body in the car and all the other stuff. We're just trying to figure out this camera system." he said.

"How long will it be? I don't know how much more I can stall him here." I whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe another 10 minutes or so. Look, I'll call you when we're done. Just do your best." he said and hung up.

I stood in the bathroom, and glanced in the mirror. What had I become? How had I let this happen? Just a few days back, I was a perfectly respectable and faithful wife in a loving marriage with the perfect husband. And here I was, barely dressed, in the bathroom of a cheap motel, trying to stall a 19-year-old with an erection by kissing him, while a big black guy I had made out with, disposed the body of an old man who had stripped me naked and felt me up and made me suck his dick.

And yet, even as I felt the expected pangs of regret and self-loathing, I could not deny one thing. This whole experience had made me feel alive in a way I never had. I had led a very staid and conventional life, going from my parents' house to my husband's house. Virgin on wedding night. And living the typical middle class Indian life with the middle class Indian sensibility, even for a while after coming to America.

These incidents, as ghastly and dangerous as they were....I mean I killed a man for god's sake...a man who had blackmailed me into having sex with him....these incidents still fed and stroked a side of me I never knew existed. The rush of all this, the wrongness of it all, made me feel like I was a heroine in some drama thriller. And my being in a state of partial undress for such a long time, first in front of Troy when I was dressed in two motel towels, and now this nerdy kid, just a t-shirt and a bra, made me feel more turned on than any roleplay with Vinit ever had. And yet, something was missing.

"Key run, you okay?" I heard Floyd's voice say. Key run? Oh yes, my fake name.

"Yes, I'll be out in a second." I said, still staring at the stranger in the mirror who seemed have fire in her eyes. The stranger said something to me very silently. And I nodded. And opened the door.

"Listen, I really should go now. Been here too long." Floyd said nervously. I noticed his erection had subsided.

"Are you sure?" I said, poking him in the chest, and walking past him towards the bed.

"Well, I mean. Gee, I'd love nothing more than to kiss you. but the front desk.."

Floyd froze mid-sentence. As he was talking, I had casually, but in one smooth motion, pulled up Troy's t-shirt and taken it off. My back was towards him, so I am sure that gave him a great view of my naked ass as I came to a stop near the bed. As I turned around and saw the look of sheer hungry helplessness in his eyes, any qualms I had left about what I was doing vanished from my head. It felt intoxicating, having this kind of power over a man whose last name I didn't even know. I smiled at the way his mouth was wide open, and his eyes looked like they had seen a ghost...a rather attractive ghost.

Enjoying the rush I felt with the power, I put my right hand behind my back, and unclasped my bra. I let it hang on my arms for a few seconds, relishing the anticipation in Floyd's eyes, and then finally let it drop to the ground. And there I stood, as naked as I could be. Naked in the way only my husband had seen me. Even after all these events, it was not the imposing and alluring Troy or the dominant and merciless Pareshbhai who got to see me completely naked, without a thread on my neck, but this skinny 19 year old, no taller than me, with the nervousness of someone younger than his age.

Floyd and I stood there, looking at each other purposefully, like Clint Eastwood and his adversaries in spaghetti Westerns. Him gawking, with his mouth open for so long, I expected spit to start dribbling out any second. And me, fully naked, feeling as if I had shed not just my clothes, but also a disguise that my society and upbringing had put on me all my life, hiding who I really was, who I really should have been.

Finally the standoff ended in a rather odd manner. Floyd charged me, almost like a rugby player. In the blink of my eye, he had gone from staring at me open-mouthed, to rushing towards me with his shoulders crouched. He was a thin guy, but still, I felt the impact as his right shoulder hit me in the stomach and I flew, falling on my back on the bed, with him on top of me. I felt a mixture of amusement and arousal as Floyd attacked my body like a lovesick puppy who is teething.
Like Reply
Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 06

It felt like he had eight hands and three mouths. In a fevered frenzy, he was grabbing and fondling, as well as licking and biting my lips, my cheeks, my shoulders, my boobs, my stomach, my thighs and my pussy. And while doing that, he had also managed to get all his clothes off. As Floyd continued his Flash-Gordon-ish appreciation of my naked body, I got over my initial surprise and started using my hands too.

He didn't really have much of a body. No muscles to speak of. If he lost a couple more pounds, his skeleton would be visible through his skin. But it did feel oddly satisfying, running my hands up and down his slender but masculine body. His erection had been poking against my thighs, my stomach, and occasionally against my pussy mound. So after caressing him all over his body, and a couple of attempts at cupping his flat non-existent buttocks, I reached under him and grabbed hold of his dick.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Easily seven inches at least, and girthwise above average. And of course, he too was circumcised, so I could feel the bulbous head of his penis with my fingers. My grabbing his dick brought Floyd to a stop. He stayed still on top of me as I held on to his dick with my hand and looked into his eyes. I could feel his warm, weed-ish breath against my face. I could see in his eyes, the kind of longing and hunger I only rarely saw in Vinit's eyes. His lips quivered and he let out an almost doleful moan. The puppy analogy fit even better.

He put his left hand under my right knee and pulled it sideways. And I let him. He then slid a little lower, until his dick, which was still in my hand, was at the entrance of my tongue. And I helpfully guided it as he inserted his dick into my now-quite-wet cunt.

In one thrust, he slid all he way in, and I felt his pelvic bone thrust against my inner thighs. I let out a moan as he withdrew the whole length of his cock and rammed it in again. I wrapped both my arms around him and hugged him tight, his scrawny chest rubbing against my boobs, as he kept fucking me, at an increasing tempo.

He was not really much by the way of technique. How could he be? He was only 19, and clearly did not look like someone who would be popular with girls in high school. So his "technique" consisted of just thrusting and grunting. Objectively speaking, not even a fraction as good as my husband Vinit was. And yet, the newness of dick, the wrongness of letting a stranger willingly fuck me, and the unfamiliarity of this pimpled face that was kissing mine as we fucked, made it a more satisfying experience than any recent time with Vinit.

"Harder, you bastard!" I said, in a voice so raspy, I could not believe it came from my throat.

Floyd responded my putting both my legs on his shoulder, making my body curve into and acute angle, grabbed my boobs with both his hands, and started ploughing into me with everything he had got.

"Oh yes, like that. Fuck me like that. Fuck me like that." I said, running my fingers over his chest. "Yes, yes, yes, yes."

It didn't last as long as I would have expected or wanted. Floyd licked my toes, as he kept fucking me hard, and about a minute or later said,

"Oh fuck. I am about to cum. I am about to cum."

"Not inside me!" I said with a sense of urgency. "Please, not inside me."

Floyd, the good obedient boy that he had been that night, immediately took his dick out of my sopping cunt, and sat back on his knees. He started jerking off his dick with his hand. I immediately got on my hands and knees in front of him with my mouth wide open. That sight, of a naked Indian woman, on her hands and knees, her boobs brushing against the bed and her ass up in the air, her mouth wide open waiting for his cum, was too much for Floyd to take.

And he started cumming. First in a thick stream and then in spurts. Inside my mouth. I kept my mouth wide open as his semen kept hitting my tongue and my tonsils. Finally, with his fingers, he squeezed the last drop of his jizz into my mouth. Once that was done, I close my mouth and swallowed his whole load, with a louder gulping sound that necessary.

"Oh you're so awesome!" he said and pushed me on my side. He then rolled me on my stomach, and started licking and biting my ass. "Oh fuck, what an ass. I should've done you doggy style."

"Not puppy style?" I breathlessly joked.

But he ignored what I said and stayed focused on my ass. That's when my cellphone rang. Floyd's rugby style tackle had knocked it out of my hand and on the floor. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed, and bent down to pick it up. Floyd has followed me like a puppy, and my bending down gave him an even clearer look at my ass, and he let out a groan of pleasure, and buried his nose in my ass-crack.

"Shush." I said, pushing him away as I picked up the phone. "I gotta take this."

I said, and heard him let out a sad whine as I jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Okay, all clear. Come down." Troy said when I answered and hung up.

I walked out to see Floyd furiously stroking his dick, in a clear attempt to get it hard again. So he could fuck me again. But it was not responding. I almost felt bad at how eager he was. How genuinely thrilled he had been when having sex with me. Like it was some sort of a dream come true. And I guess it was. How often does a scantily clad woman walk up to a motel desk clerk, take him to a room, and seduce him? -- "Come back here, Kiran. I am getting it ready." he said, continuing to try and coax life into his dick. "Second time, I always last longer."

"Hehe, okay." I said, reaching for Troy's oversized t-shirt and slipping it on. "You do that. I am just gonna go get some ice from the ice machine near the elevator."

"Ice? Why?" he asked, confused.

"Well, you know." I said, winking, and picking up the ice bucket from the table.

"Oh! OH! Ooooh!! You are a dream come true, Kiran." he said, and chuckled boyishly.

"Be back in a jiffy." I said, and walked out of the room, with my phone in one hand and the ice bucket in the other.

After taking a few steps, I put the ice bucket on the floor and pressed the down button on the elevator. Troy was waiting for me in the lobby, still shirtless.

"Okay, we gotta get out of here fast. We took out the hard drive from the computer that was storing everything. Busted the cameras. We also checked the guest log software. Patel was smart enough to use a fake name. So there's no evidence that you were ever here." he said.

"And the body?" I asked.

"My buddies took it. They'll take care of it. They also took Patel's car. Now, we gotta get out of here as soon as we can."

Back in the car, Troy gave me my purse and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"So here's what we do now. I am gonna drop you hope. You text your husband and say you got a headache so I dropped you home." Troy said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"After I drop you off, I'll go back to the gas station. I'll think of some story to tell Jill. Leave her to me."

"Okay." I nodded.

"And Savitri, sooner or later, people are gonna realize Patel's missing. His family's gonna call us when he doesn't come home. We gotta come up with a story for that. I'll think of it and tell you tomorrow. It is important that you come to work tomorrow like nothing's happened."

"Okay." I said.

Troy continued driving in silence. I looked at his fat shirtless body. Fat, but oh so appealing. By big fat black knight in shining armor. I smiled as I kept staring at him. He kept his gaze on the road.
Like Reply
"Troy."

"Hmmm?"

"Can we go near the gas station for a while first?"

"Why do you wanna go to the gas station? Jill sees you in my t-shirt and me shirtless, she's gonna put two and two together and..."

"Not to the gas station. Near the gas station. Where you and Jill... you know..." I said, and blushed like a bride on her wedding night.

"Hmmm." Troy said.

Ten minutes later, we were standing in the clearing, facing each other. It was dark. There was no moon. And yet, it seemed like there was a magical glow all around us. Troy took off his jeans and underwear and got fully naked. I took off his t-shirt that I was wearing, and got naked. And it started.

It was as different from the experience with Floyd, as their appearances were. With Troy it was unhurried, but intense and passionate. He started off by making me lay down on the grass and went down on me, making me cum in a matter of minutes. Then I sucked his huge dick, which I could barely fit in my mouth. I gagged and I occasionally choked, but I enjoyed giving that blowjob better than any I ever had.

And finally, the actual act. Me on my knees, my hands holding on to the tree for support, his big hands grabbing my waist as Troy entered me slowly but firmly, the width of his dick stretching my cunt walls to the fullest. He was gentle at first, then got more and more rough. And hit all the right spots in me. He varied his pace as if he could read what my body wanted next. That fucking was intensely perfect, not just for what was morally wrong about it, but also for what was physically and technically right about it. To put it simply, Troy could fucking fuck!

Ten minutes passed by when I felt something I had never felt before. Arising from a place nothing had arisen before. And it took me a while to realize what it was. It was that white rabbit, that pink unicorn that I thought was a myth. That was an orgasm, coming at me like an unknown armada attacking a coast. It shook me, it convulsed me, and it made me believe in a creator. When it swept over me, I was about ready to go limp, but Troy was still going strong, still fucking me. And I moaned, in exhaustion and pleasure, as spread my legs wider and he hammered my cunt harder. And he went on and on.

We could have gone at it all night. But there wasn't time. I did not swallow Troy's cum. I took it inside me. All of it. And I lay there on the grass and twigs in the darkness, catching my breath as his cum oozed out of my cunt. Troy put on his pants, and stood next to me, smoking, and staring at my naked and breathless body. He took a few puffs and then finally bent down, got on his knees and kissed me. Like even he had never kissed me before. With the carefree abandon and the raw intensity that goes beyond just a workplace fuck or a one night stand.

And it wasn't Pareshbhai stripping me naked and mauling my body, or my accidentally killing him, or my letting a scrawny teenager be the first apart from my husband to fuck me, or even the fuck of the century that Troy just gave me that did it. It was the kiss that did it. That well and truly drove home the point that something inside me had changed. Changed forever. And life would never be the same again.

As Troy drove me back home, we both were silent. Not a word. I was mulling the changes that this night would bring. And before we knew it, he pulled up in front of where I lived.

"I'll come with you to take my shirt back." he said.

"I can't have you in the house." I said, and before he could say anything, added, "I am just scared that if I walk into the house with you, I will end up having sex with you. On the bed where my husband and I make love. On the couch where we watch TV. On the kitchen table where we eat dinner. I don't know if I can let that happen yet."

"Okay." Troy slowly said. "But I need my t-shirt. Can't go back to the gas station shirtless. Jill is bound to..."

He stopped midsentence as he saw me pull the t-short off and hand it to him. Fully naked in his car, I leaned, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Troy. Thank you for everything." I said.

He watched dumbfounded, as I picked up my purse, opened the car door, and stepped out, completely naked, except for my footwear. I could feel his eyes boring into my ass as I walked, without any concern of whether any neighbor was watching, up to my house, and let myself in.

Still naked, I walked into the bathroom. Turned on the shower to almost scalding hot. And sat under it, legs folded, as the water washed over me. Washing away something. Or maybe everything.

THE END

P.S. Hope you liked the slightly more risque and gory nature of this story. If enough people like it, and I get good feedback, I will write a sequel series to it. With Savitri sliding further into self-discovery and debauchery.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply