Poll: Sexfight and catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
40.00%
2 40.00%
nora fatehi
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs nora fatehi sexfight and catfight (story will follow)
Shocked 
urvashi rautela vs nora fatehi sexfight and catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Pics-Art-11-18-10-55-56.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-11-18-10-10-46.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-11-18-11-02-34.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-11-18-10-14-31.jpg]
[Image: Pics-Art-11-18-10-52-56.jpg]
short smile poems
Like Reply
Two of the hottest women in Bollywood will sexfight and catfight and destroy each other body story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
[Image: dbcd992ff555b9265dca37d46fe417c2.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautela-hot-in-bikini-sexy-body-...ry-4-2.jpg]
[Image: 2446ba023f2e5147c2048dfb50261874.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-feature.jpg]
[Image: 204e1e30e69c65676f5c7654050dc49f.jpg]
[Image: 4f314a0662659817ba01f9e5d688f8ff.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Comment please tell me plot that you want the story to start
Like Reply
[Image: 158f26b9059b4e66ab50459ee3dafe92.jpg]
[Image: wp4008174.jpg]
[Image: Nora-Fatehi-Latest-Photoshoot-14.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautela-looks-stunning-202004-1586857831.jpg]
[Image: Nora-Fatehi.jpg]
[Image: 366-3668050-urvashi-rautela-hot-pics-latest.jpg]
[Image: 3e21e63452b1b8f28c6d7e075699ea31.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-feature.jpg]
random roll
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
urvashi rautela vs nora fatehi
Nora fatehi is new in Bollywood she didn't receive lot of work in Bollywood, Nora receive little work in Bollywood,directors only hired her for dancing,one day Nora got a call from a big producer asking Nora to be the item girl of the film, the producer said come his office, hearing there she was happy. the Nora wanted to producer office, Nora came to the office, Nora came to the office and saw a very beautiful woman there, Nora said hi what is your name, she look back and said I am urvashi rautela I am the actress of the film, you must be the item girl of the film, urvashi rautela said I don't know why the producer selected you I can do the item song myself,in response Nora said I am the hottest girl for the film you and nothing but a stupid actress, both woman looking at each others with hate, suddenly the producer came inside the office and said ladies nice to meet you came inside my room, both Nora and urvashi came inside the producer room, after entering the room the producer said I called you for the film I am doing urvashi you are the actress my film and Nora fatehi you are the item girl, the producer said girl both of you congratulate each other by hug each other, both Nora and urvashi looking at each other with jealousy, both came close and hug each other both there their boobs press against each other,both woman wipe their hands around each other, both urvashi and Nora looking at each others, urvashi push her boobs against Nora and came close to her ear and said bitch I am hottest then you the film doesn't need you, Nora also said you and nothing but a stupid actress I am more hotter than you and more talented then you I deserve the film, both urvashi and Nora tighten the hug their bodies starter to crash together both Nora and urvashi looking into each other eye the hug was very painful for both of them,both Nora and urvashi let go of each other and step back, urvashi rautela looking at the producer and said I am hot enough to become the actress and the item girl of the film you should look at my hot body before you hired this dancer for the film, Nora started to think the producer is think of throwing her out of the film, Nora said I am hotter and more talented actress then urvashi rautela, the producer said I need same time to think, suddenly urvashi take off her shirts and pants she was in bra and panties and said look at my hot body and I can dance better than Nora fatehi, Nora shirts and pants, she was also standing in bra and panties, the producer looking at both urvashi and Nora hot bodies, the producer pants start getting wet, the producer said ladies you both are hot woman I cannot decide why don't you bought dance, both urvashi and Nora start dancing seductively, both of them were looking at each others big boobs, both urvashi and Nora dance seductively in 10 minutes their hot body started to sweating and bras and panties we're getting wet, urvashi and Nora keep dancing seductively for the producer seeing both urvashi and Nora bar and panties where dipping in sweat, urvashi rip her bra freeing her big sweat boobs, Nora looking at urvashi she was shocked, Nora rip her bra and threw it at the producer and said look at my boobs, both urvashi and Nora looking at each other with jealousy and hate, both urvashi and Nora take of their panties and throws it at the producer, both urvashi and Nora their bodies Ware dipping in sweat, the producer burst cum inside his pant, the producer said ladies please stop I cannot decide why do my book a hotel room for both of you their both of you can sexfight and decide, the producer said urvashi if you win you can do the item number and if you lose you will still have the film role, Nora if you win you can get a good role in the film and the item number, both Nora and urvashi said I agree, the producer said I will call both of you and tell you but which hotel I booked for both of you, now both of you should go to your home, both urvashi and Nora grab their clothes and left the producer office, next day both urvashi and Nora receive the call and the producer he said this is the hotel address go there I booked a room for both of you to sexfight, both urvashi and Nora said I will go there.

Nora came to the hotel and enter the room, Nora fatehi was wore an expensive tight short green dress, black pantyhose and matching high heeled shoes. Urvashi was waiting in the room for urvashi rautela, suddenly Nora hard the door bell ringing, she went to the door open the door, Nora saw urvashi in front of the door She wore a tight dark red blouse that accentuated her big breasts and a short black skirt that showed off her hot legs and part of her thighs. Black stockings and high heels completed her beautiful sexy figure. Nora said came inside, urvashi enter the room, both urvashi and Nora looking at each other, urvashi said I will show you what a sexfight is bitch, Nora said show me slut, urvashi rautela said how do you want to start, Nora said let's start slow then fast, Urvashi said let's do it
Nora came closer to urvashi. Nora looking at urvashi, she caressed her ear, then she drew her finger slowly to urvashi semi opened mouth. Urvashi sucked Nora's finger. Urvashi rautela came closer to Nora fatehi. Both Nora and urvashi breasts lightly touched each other. Urvashi caressed Nora's hair with her right hand, then her hand caressed her neck… Finally her fingers caressed Nora's left breast causing her a new thrill.
"Are you hot, Nora?" she murmured as she came closer, looking continuously at her, while her fingers continued her light caressing. Her hand was now trapped between their breasts. Urvashi withdrew it and hugged Nora. Their bodies met again, their faces were only a few inches away. "Are you hot for me?" she asked again with a low seductive voice.
"Ohh I will fuck you, urvashi!" Nora replied shaking from desire, as Nora caressed urvashi hair with her hands. She pulled urvashi rautela closer, then her lips caressed urvashi's waiting lips. Feeling their bodies pressed tightly together, she kissed urvashi at the edge of her mouth, then at her neck, sucking lightly the smooth flesh. Then her mouth returned to urvashi's and this time it wasn't just a friendly kiss. Urvashi tongue entered her Nora's open mouth finding there a willing partner. Their tongues started a wrestling game, whirling around each other, sending waves of ecstasy to their tightly pressed bodies.I think that I answered your question?" Nora moaned as she finally broke the kiss. "Now, about these clothes…?" she added as Nora stepped back, breaking their embrace. Nora started to unzip her dress looking again at urvashi rautela with burning eyes. Smiling seductively she took it off in slow motion placing it finally on a chair by the bed.
Urvashi rautela didn't waste time. She unbuttoned slowly her blouse, returning the seductive glance. She threw it on the same chair over Nora's dress, then she took off her skirt with slow teasing motions. She threw it also on the chair, not stopping to look at Nora fatehi, continuing to smile seductively. Both Nora and urvashi examined with hungry for sex eye-glances each other's semi nude bodies.
Urvashi's black bra hardly covered her firm big breasts, almost stiffened from the impatience of the coming desire. Her long legs were covered with black stockings, a dark red garter belt and red panties completed the magnificent view of her. She hadn't taken her high heels off, as she felt sexier that way.Nora fatehi stood a few feet away. Her large breasts almost came into view behind the tight black bra. Black pantyhose covered her legs and the black panties. She was also on her high heels to show a better view of her superb sexy legs.
It was Nora who made the first move. Urvashi stepped forward slowly looking Nora fatehi straight in the eyes. They felt again each other's breasts against their own, a light thrilling touch, then urvashi took the initiative. Urvashi hugged Nora with her left hand, while her right hand tugged Nora's hair, drawing her face closer. She gave her an open mouth kiss while her right leg started a sensuous rubbing between Nora's legs. The sensuous friction of their nylon covered legs turned them on. An ecstatic moan escaped from Nora's mouth, but it lasted only a second, as urvashi's mouth sealed her own. Their tongues started their wrestling game again, only this time urvashi's tongue was the invader into Nora's mouth. Urvashi rautela hugged Nora fatehi one tighter, then she made another step, pushing her backwards, towards the bed.
A creaking noise filled the small room as the two semi nude bodies fell on the bed. Nora was on top of urvashi now but urvashi rautela continued to have the initiative. Urvashi opened her legs and welcomed Nora between them. Their covered pussies made first tight contact sending shivers of ecstasy through their bodies.Ooohh urvashi! At last!" Nora moaned, as Nora wrapped her slender legs behind her back, pushing Nora towards her, making their covered touching pussies pulse from lusting desire. Urvashi's hands were on Nora's back now, releasing Nora fatehi from her bra. She threw it away, then she placed her hands on Nora's breasts, caressing lightly her hardened nipples. She raised up her pelvis, meeting violently Nora's pushing downward pelvis.
A double moan filled the room as their pussies met with vigor, accompanied with the creaking noise of the bed. Then Nora lowered the upper part of her body. Nora embraced urvashi rautela and kissed her passionately as her hands released her from her bra. Another double moan of ecstasy escaped from their glued mouths as their bare breasts pressed together. Their hardened nipples started immediately a sensuous erotic play as each of them pecked its opposite.
"Ooohhh, urvashi rautela! I want you!" said Nora with trembled low voice, breaking the open mouth kiss. "I want your body full naked, pressed to mine, as we have said so many times before!""That's something easily fixed up" answered urvashi as she raised herself. "I want you, too, this way honey…" she added as she sat on the bed. "Let's get rid of these panties!"Urvashi took off one of her shoes, slowly, looking Nora straight at her eyes. With a seductive smile she let it fall on the floor. Then she took off the other shoe repeating the same process. Her hands caressed slowly her own breasts, then urvashi lowered them to her hips not stopping to look at Nora who sat opposite her on the bed, meeting urvashi glances with her own hungry-for-sex ones. Nora fatehi got rid of her high heels and she was taking off her pantyhose, following urvashi's slow seductive motions. Finally, urvashi took off her garter belt then her panties and she threw them on the chair near the bed. In a second Nora's pantyhose and panties were at the same place.
"Urvashi, you are so hot… " said Nora as she came closer to urvashi. Her right hand caressed slowly her urvashi's face then Nora lowered it to urvashi breasts. The tips of her fingers rubbed slowly urvashi ii's left breast, making circles over the hardened nipple. Looking urvashi straight to the eyes Nora did the same to urvashi's right breast with her left hand while her tongue wet her own open sensuous red lips."Mmm… Nora fatehi that's sooooo gooood!" said urvashi rautela breathing hard. She closed her eyes for a few seconds enjoying the light thrilling caress. Then urvashi came closer to Nora, Nora caressed urvashi's breasts the same way for a while and finally, urvashi pushed Nora lightly with her body down on the bed. She also laid down on top of Nora and urvashi mouth met Nora's for another passionate kiss. Though Nora's mouth wasn't her main target. She started to lick Nora's neck, to bite her lightly at her ear while her hand caressed Nora's breast sweetly tantalizing her nipple between her thumb and her index finger. Then her mouth came lower and it replaced her hand at Nora's breast starting a slow sucking, licking and lightly biting motion.
"Oohhh… ummmm… urvashi…." murmured Nora. "… I feel… so hot…" She switched her body as much as it was necessary to catch urvashi's breast with her own mouth. She started to lick and suck hungrily the erect nipple while her hand went lower to urvashi rautela's belly… then between her open legs. Sucking and licking urvashi's breast, Nora fingers started to rub slowly urvashi's wet cunt, then her hardened clit. Nora felt urvashi shaking, then urvashi's hand mimicked her own. Nora opened her legs to make it easier for urvashi while Nora invaded urvashi's hot and wet hole with her middle finger. Her index finger was there, too, in a second, moving back and forth in a slow motion.
"Aggnnnggg … oooohhhh… Yeeesssss!" It was urvashi's turn to moan. Her mouth left Nora's breast then she drew her friend's face towards her and their open mouths met again for another time. Her own thumb and index finger encircled Nora's clit, rubbing and squeezing lightly the small but erect fleshy sword. She repeated this pleasuring caress for a few moments, then without stopping the kiss she also invaded with her own index and middle fingers Nora's wet cunt. Nora felt urvashi's finger moving faster now sending waves of ecstasy to all of her body."Aooowwnnggg! Ungghhh!" she moaned again as she also sped up her motion while her tongue continued it's erotic play with Nora's.Both Nora fatehi and urvashi rautela continued to kiss and finger each other feverishly for some moments. Feeling that their orgasmic finish was close, their fingering motions turned to a frenzied one. The orgasmic flood inundated Nora's body first. She let out a series of loud cries as the pleasuring waves came over her again and again. She continued her kissing and fingering motions till, after a few seconds, urvashi's screaming screaming in pleasure and cries filled the room. They kissed each other one more time and as the ecstatic climax subsided they laid supine on the bed, breathing hard, trying to calm down.
"Oh my bitch! I think that we really needed that!" said Nora after a couple of minutes breaking the silence. "It was marvelous to hold you, to feel your body pressed to mine.""Sure it was!" Urvashi replied. She switched herself on the bed to face Nora. Urvashi said it's time we start the sexfight raised her right hand and she started to caress Nora's left breast and said let's sexfight, Nora said I give urvashi lesson that you will never forget, Nora also caressed with her left hand urvashi's right breast. "Besides…"Besides?" Urvashi urged Nora as she came closer. Urvashi hand squeezed lightly Nora fatehi's breast, then her index finger started to make circles around her nipple.
Nora fatehi also came closer to urvashi Rautela. Both Nora and urvashi nipples were touching now, their legs were almost entangled."I'm full of ears honey!" Urvashi said with a light challenging voice. With a sudden move she was on top of Nora, taking her by surprise. Urvashi placed herself between Nora's open legs then lowered her pelvis giving Nora fatehi's instinctively moving upward pelvis a downward thrust."I'm ready to sexfight you want honey" urvashi rautela said as her pelvis started a gyrating sensuous motion. "I'm ready to make you come for it!Don't be so sure honey!" Nora answered as Nora met urvashi's downward thrusts with her upward ones. Their pussies met, they rubbed wildly against each other, they separated, then they met again and again with increasing vigor. Nora tried to throw urvashi away, having been in some sexfights before she knew the advantage of the top position perfectly well.
Urvashi held her hands pinned on the bed with her own. After a while Nora understood that she could only try to excite urvashi rautela, waiting for the proper moment to take the upper hand."You feel hot and stronger?" she hissed as she hitched her legs behind urvashi's back. "O.K.… no more hot loving… " she continued as she raised her pelvis again, driving her wet cunt to collide with urvashi's. "Now let's fuck each other's brains out as only real women can do!" she added starting up-raising gyrating motions, trying to have her pussy in touch with urvashi pussy one as much as possible. "My pussy is stronger and more experienced than yours and I'm gonna prove it!""Oooooowwww fuck you!" Urvashi hissed back as their hardened clits touched each other. Urvashi lowered the upper part of her body and started to rub her breasts against Nora's. Urvashi said But you gonna lose honey! You gonna lose! added as she attacked her rival with her swollen clit and her stiffened nipples. Then urvashi lowered her face; a third battlefield opened as her hungry mouth found Nora's and their tongues met for one more time. Though this time it wasn't only sensuous erotic play. It was also a tongue fight for mastery. Their tongues moved like wild serpents, each of them trying to push the other's back. Moans of pure lust escaped from their pressed open mouths.
The sensuous triple battle continued for a while. Then urvashi broke the kiss as she raised the upper part of her body to rub harder against her rival's pussy with her own. Nora raised her pelvis too with all her might and their clits collided for a few seconds. Controlling her growing passion Nora made a light gyrating motion till their hardened small swords rubbed against each other to all their length. It lasted only a second but it was enough for Nora fatehi. She was ready for this.
A load moan escaped from urvashi's mouth while her body trembled all over full of wild excitement. It was the moment that urvashi was expecting. With a sudden move she managed to free her right hand. She raised her body then she turned pushing with her free hand backward the surprised urvashi. In a second Nora was on top of urvashi scissoring her legs around her body, then she almost sat between her rival's open thighs switching to her own left side. Her right leg was over urvashi's left one while her left leg was below urvashi rautela's right one.
"Game is over!" she almost cried triumphantly. "I have mounted you! Now you're gonna feel how it feels to be fucked by a mature hot woman!" She started a slow riding motion till her cunt covered urvashi's as much as possible. Then she sped up rubbing furiously her excited wet cunt against her rival's.
"Noooo!" Nora purred, excited but trying also to free herself. She tried to raise herself but Nora was ready for this. She sat on the bed moving the upper part of her body backward, avoiding urvashi's tries to catch her or to make her lose her balance.
Simultaneously, she opened further her legs and resting at her hands she pushed her pelvis forward locking it between urvashi's opened thighs. Now, their pussies were welded for good, and as they started to gyrate their hips their hardened clits started to whip each other."Anngghh… you… anngghh!" cried urvashi. She tried to raise herself again but Nora's right leg was stretched over her body, holding her down. She tried to grab Nora's breast, but Nora fatehi was flexing backward keeping her large tits away.This is getting you no where!" said Nora giving her another thrust with her hungry cunt. "Fuck me back, it's your only chance to last for a little more!"
"You slutty bitch!" was urvashi's angry reply, thrusting back into her rival's cunt with her own. "I can make you cream even from this position!""After you honey!""Noooo…. ""Yeeeesssss !"The bed was swaying as both Nora and urvashi continued their lusting attacks into each other, rubbing wildly their wet welded cunts. Their clits, erect to their full size, had started a ferocious swordplay, each of them trying to sexually beat the other with no mercy. Moans and cries of pleasure escaped from their open mouths as they continued their exciting way to the orgasmic finish. They knew that the huge wave of pleasure was coming. As neither of them wanted to be the first to be flooded from it, each of them stepped up her efforts to overpower the other.
Urvashi switched a little to the her own left side and she stretched her right leg over Nora's body. Urvashi grabbed Nora's stretched leg that was placed between her own breasts and she licked it just over the heel. Simultaneously, she pulled her rival toward her.You're gonna lose!" she said with a voice wild from excitement. "I promised you, you're gonna lose!" Urvashi repeated her threat pushing her cunt harder to fasten with Nora's. Then she started a frantic rubbing motion with all her might, sending pulses of pleasure to their entangled bodies.She is good!" Nora thought, as another moan escaped from her parted lips. Nora thinking urvashi is really good and experienced I'm fucking close but I can't let her beat me!"
Trying to hold her pleasure below the orgasmic level, she pushed back harder with her own cunt. A greater wave of pleasure mixed for first time with a little pain from their crashing clits. Taking a deep breath she speed her own rubbing motion."Aoowwwnnng! Ungghhh! ….You…. fucking whore!" cried urvashi trembling all over. "Oooohhhhh… shit! NOOOOO….!" she cried louder feeling uncontrollable spasms coming from her defeated cunt. "NOOOOO! " she cried again as she sank into another wave of pleasure.
Nora continued her victorious final strokes with her clit, urvashi burst cum and screaming I give up, Nora win epic battle pussies. Nora looking at urvashi burst cum and she let her own cries fill the motel room.Urvashi fell exhausted on the bed breathing hard she became unconscious
Nora got up from a bed and grabbed her phone and a take a photo of urvashi and send to the producer, then 10 minutes later the producer call Nara and ask did you fuck urvashi nicely in response Nora said I did and I will fuck her again very badly, the producer said Nora tell urvashi she still have the film role and also you got your item number plus a small role in the film, also the film will start in a week both of you came in time, Nora fatehi smiled and said I will definitely tell urvashi this Nora throw the phone away and came close to the bed see urvashi rautela in the bed sleeping, Nora grabbed urvashi by the hair pulled her up and punched urvashi in the face and punch urvashi in the stomach, in pain urvashi wake up looking at Nora with fear, Nora spit at urvashi rautela face and said bitch I'm not done with you, Nora slap urvashi in the face and took her to the bathroom, inside the bathroom Nora throw urvashi in the floor and kick urvashi in the ass, in pain urvashi screamed and said please let me go, Nora said I'm going to fuck you bitch I'm going to fuck you hard, Nora grabbed urvashi hair and pulled her up and punched her in the stomach and then Nora use her left hand and put three fingers inside urvashi pussy and started to fuck, Nora use her right hand grabbed urvashi boobs and start twisted them, urvashi screamed in pain, urvashi was too exhausted from the sexfight, urvashi rautela said please let me go, Nora said not today, Nora also said the producer said you still have your role in the film and also I got the item number and I also got a role in the movie and it's starting in a week, suddenly urvashi burst orgasmed, Nora pulled her fingers out of urvashi pussy, urvashi pussy burst more cum and urvashi collapsed into the floor, Nora grabbed urvashi hair and pulled her up and put urvashi face in her pussy, Nora pussy burst cum in urvashi face and then Nora let urvashi go, urvashi was in the floor humiliated and crying, Nora then got out of the bathroom and got dress and left the hotel room,2 hours later urvashi wake up and left the hotel she was very humiliated.

its been a week urvashi rautela is think of revenge she can not forget how Nora fatehi humiliated her in the hotel room, suddenly urvashi phone ring it was the producer he said are you coming to the studio for the film, urvashi rautela said I am coming and also is Nora fatehi there, the producer said she is already in studio doing her item number, urvashi said I am coming, urvashi immediately went to the studio, urvashi enter the studio and see Nora fatehi dancing the whole crew was looking at Nora with lust, urvashi look at Nora with anger and hate, Nora was dancing in the studio doing her dance suddenly look around and see urvashi rautela in the studio, urvashi came close to the producer and said I'm going to my makeup room can you please ask Nora to come to my room I need to talk to her,the producer said alright I will tell Nora, urvashi rautela wanted to the makeup room, urvashi entered the room and waited for Nora fatehi, the producer came close to Nora, seeing the producer Nora stop dancing, the producer said urvashi rautela is waiting for in the makeup room she wants to talk to you, Nora said alright I am going their, Nora went to the room and open the door and said how are you doing bitch remember the hotel room fucking,Urvashi take off her heels and said I'm going to mess up YOUR face."

Urvashi grabbed Nora by her hair and pulled the screaming Nora into the room. Nora grabbed urvashi's wrists and pried them away from her hair and, with her hair free, started circling. As Nora moved to her right, urvashi started moving too and both urvashi and Nora continued to circle for several seconds until urvashi tore into Nora, grabbing Nora's legs and trying to take her down.nora grabbing urvashi hair and they jockeyed for position, each trying to gain the advantage until they tumbled to the floor. They started to roll around as the struggle to gain the upper hand continued until urvashi let go of Nora's legs and grabbed Nora's hair. Now, each combatant held the other's hair as they once more rolled across the floor, twisting their bodies in an effort to get on top of the other.

After rolling around for about thirty seconds, both let go of the other's hair and started trying to scratch face and arms as they writhed on the floor. The spitfires continued clawing away in an effort to inflict pain on the other. Nora now knew the strength of mighty urvashi rautela. both urvashi and Nora realized they weren't doing much damage so they started tugging at each others dresses, finally tearing them down to the waist and exposing four large, bra encased, heaving breasts. Urvashi grabbed a handful of Nora’s bra and tried to rip it while Nora tried to use her weight advantage to roll urvashi onto her back so she could pin urvashi, but incredibly strong urvashi could be pin. Urvashi rautela managed to rip Nora's bra down and she began to clawed her exposed breasts, digging her nails into Nora’s right tit as she winced in pain. But Nora managed to keep fighting, grabbing urvashi's bra between the cups and ripping it in two. Urvashi ignored her own nudity as she continued to claw Nora's unprotected breasts.

Nora snatched at urvashi's exposed breasts and urvashi screamed, but urvashi rautela stubbornly held firm to Nora fatehi tits despite the fact she was digging her sharp claws deep into urvashi’s firm, erect nipples. Both urvashi rautela and Nora fatehi screamed and their faces were contorted from the pain as their sturdy opponent wreaked havoc on their bare bosom.

Their legs became entangled as they continued to struggle for top position. Urvashi exerted more pressure and slowly but surely she forced Nora over until she was finally able to mount her. Urvashi tried to maneuver her ass to sit on Nora's face and inflict some damage as she had promised, but Nora grabbed the tough urvashi's legs - holding her at bay.nora leaned over and bit urvashi's thigh which angered urvashi rautela. She immediately kicked her legs free from Nora's tight grasp, then jumped up and came down on Nora's round tits, using them as a seat for her butt. With both arms free, Nora reached for urvashi's hanging tits and scratched them as urvashi screamed. Then urvashi grabbed Nora's hands and pulled them away from her breasts.nora’s eyes widened and she screamed, "No!" as the tough urvashi twisted her hands from her breasts and pinned her wrists to the floor.

Although urvashi was now in control, she wasn't in control for long as Nora started bucking her hips furiously. The initial buck caught urvashi by surprise and in an effort to balance herself and remain on top of her prey, she had to release Nora's hands. Using her freed hands, Nora grabbed a handful of urvashi hair and jerked urvashi's head to the side with all her might. Urvashi screamed like a banshee as she flew off of nora and smashed chest-first to the floor. Both urvashi and Nora lay sprawled on the floor trying to get their second wind.
Finally, they rolled over facing each other. Nora got to one knee, suddenly the producer enter the room and seeing both urvashi rautela and Nora fatehi fighting, the producer screams girls stop don't fight in the studio there is lot of people in the studio if you want to fight just wait till the studio is empty at night, both urvashi rautela and Nora fatehi said alright we will fight at night and Nora left the room said I will destroy you at night and take you to my house and fuck you, urvashi rautela said I will destroy you bitch, 4 hours later the studio became empty it was night the producer and people left,
Urvashi was in her room she quickly put on her sweater and skirt and came out and screams Nora fatehi came out bitch every one left, Nora came in front of urvashi and said don't screamed bitch I am here, Nora fatehi was in skirt and sweater, both urvashi and Nora look at each other,

Both urvashi and Nora each stepped back and shimmied out of their skirt. Then both urvashi and Nora crossed arms and pulled their sweater off over their heads. The garments were kicked into opposite corners. Both urvashi and Nora came close to each other their nipples thrusting and threatening to pierce the sheer material that confined them. Nora laughed and said i will fuck you in my house bitch, Then Nora shoved urvashi with her firm breasts and smiled as urvashi had to take a half-step backward. Urvashi rautela screamed, “I’m going to destroy you!” as she took a step forward and rammed into Nora’s breasts.“Fuck you!” yelled Nora who then slapped urvashi rautela!

Both urvashi and Nora reached for the other’s hair, filled her fists and pulled! Screaming at each other to let go, both urvashi and Nora did an awkward, staggering dance around the studio. Each time the four breasts brushed together, a jolt of electric excitement shot though their tensed bodies. In the course of the hair-pulling, Nora backed into the only piece of furniture in the studio, a large leather sofa with over-stuffed arms and as she fell backward over the arm onto the sofa, Nora pulled urvashi down on top of her. Urvashi’s breasts rammed into Nora’s and she let out a gasp as the air was driven from her lungs. But urvashi pressed her advantage, pinning Nora fatehi with her chest while continuing to yank and jerk her hair.Urvashi growled, “Now I’m gonna crush you, cunt!” as her nipples dug into Nora’s. Nora fatehi released urvashi’s hair and tried to roll urvashi off, screaming, “Get off me you COW.”

But urvashi lifted her left knee, then drove it down into Nora’s cunt!“UNNNGGGGGHHHH! Ohhhhhhhhhhh you biiiiiiiiiiiitch,” moaned Nora as she squirmed under urvashi rautela’s weight.Finally, the stacked squirming women lost their balance and tumbled off the couch and hit the floor side by side. As they rolled, n landed on urvashi, winding her, then as urvashi rautela gasped for air, Nora raised her hips and powered three quick, hard, knees into urvashi’s pubic mound. THUD! THUMP! WHUMP!“AHHHHHH…FUCK!!!!!” moaned urvashi.

Urvashi threw Nora off of her, then curled up in a ball clutching her wounded womanhood with both hands while Nora fatehi staggered to her feet. Breathing heavily, Nora fatehi adjusts her top before she strides over to urvashi, grabbing her by the hair and forcing urvashi to her feet, muttering, “I’ve got a lesson to teach you, bitch!”Urvashi’s hands shot up to Nora’s hands trying to release the pressure on her scalp, but Nora released one handful of hair and slammed her fist into urvashi rautela's left boob, pounding it flat against her heaving chest. She followed with another and then a third!!“Oh Goooood…NO!" groaned urvashi as she tried to turn away and cover up.

But Nora still held her fast by the hair and as urvashi turned, Nora fatehi nailed her with a forearm to the back, dropping urvashi rautela to her knees. Nora moved back in front of urvashi and drove two knees into urvashi’s right breast. Urvashi was knocked to her back moaning. Nora fatehi adjusts her breasts in her bra. Nora straddles urvashi rautela kicking her lightly with the toe of her shoe to her breasts to make sure she had urvashi’s attention.

“My how the mighty have fallen!” Nora smirked as she stomped urvashi’s breast, grinding her sole into the hard, erect nipple; crushing it between her shoe and urvashi's ribcage.Urvashi sobbed and clawed Nora’s thigh, trying to get that foot off her boob. When the scratching made Nora fatehi move her leg, in a move born out of desperation, urvashi’s own leg snapped upward, catching Nora’s pussy with her foot.Nora gasped as she fell off to the side. Urvashi was desperate to follow up on her lucky strike and she crawled over to Nora and pounded alternating hammer fists down into Nora’s breasts. Grunting with each blow, urvashi picked up the pace - heartened by the tortured whimpers from Nora fatehi’s lips no matter how she tried to stifle them.Then urvashi’s grunts turned into words, each followed by Nora’s gasps,Urvashi punched Nora,pitiful bitch YOU pound FUCK BITCH! OF!!!!!” punch punch pound.

Urvashi emphasized her last word by Punching Nora fatehi’s breasts simultaneously with both fists three times in rapid succession. Nora screeched “N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!” at the top of her lungs followed by quiet sobs of anguish. Urvashi climbed on top of Nora, her knees straddling Nora’s waist, reached down between Nora’s breasts and jerked on her top until the material ripped away from Nora’s breasts. Urvashi rautela boasted, “I’ll save THIS for later!”

She tossed the top on the pile with her sweater and skirt, then reached down and dug her claws into Nora’s exposed breasts. Nora’s back arched instantly and her hands shot to those of her tormentor. Urvashi dropped her ass on Nora’s stomach forcing her back down and twisted the flesh she squeezed in her hand. Nora screamed. Her hands going alternatively between the sides of her head and the hands that were destroying her tits.Urvashi leaned forward adding her weight to the pressure on Nora’s boobs and whispered, “Give up girl, your ass is MINE!” Nora shook her head from side to side, so urvashi leaned down further and hissed, “I said give up girl, your…"

In a last desperate act Nora reached up grabbing urvashi’s hair and pulled her head down, craning her neck up she bit urvashi’s nose. The sudden shock stopped urvashi’s taunting and she released Nora’s tits and pushed on her shoulders attempting to get away. But Nora held onto her hair and fastened her teeth like a bulldog. Urvashi punched Nora in the jaw. A second blow and Nora’s bite loosened. The third one allowed urvashi to pull her face away, but she used such force that she fell over backward. She put her hands to her face and back into the corner. Nora went the other way staggering to her feet. Both urvashi rautela and Nora fatehi leaned heavily into their respective corners. Urvashi’s hands checked her nose. Her eyes watering from the pain. Nora cradled a boob in each hand applying a gentle pressure to alleviate the aches. She examined her breast and was incensed by the red marks where urvashi’s nails had dug into the skin.Nobody does that to my boobs and get away with it, you whore!” Nora fatehi hollered.

Urvashi pushed herself away from Nora fatehi, “Bitch, I haven’t even started yet. Your boobs were second rate when we started…they'll be FIFTH RATE when I’m done!” Nora fatehi rose to full stature bringing her hands up with a breast in each, she lowered her head and gave each one a sucking kiss. Then she dropped her hands to her hips letting her tits fall bouncing on her chest. “On their worst day…these wonders are better than yours; you ugly chested, slut.”Urvashi laughed and palming her boobs she shook them at nora saying simply, “Bring it on bitch,” confident in the fact she had already decimated the orbs.“You talk big slut, but you seem overdressed for that challenge.”“No problem bitch, I don’t really want to ruin this top. Urvashi rautela tossing the bra on the pile with Nora’s ripped one.

Urvashi cupped her breasts raising them in challenge to Nora dipping her head her tongue swirled around the base of each nipple. Imitating Nora fatehi, she dropped her hands to her hips letting the breasts bounce freely on her chest. Both urvashi and Nora approach each other meeting in the center of the room. Their chests thrust out, neither woman shirked as their breasts collided. Their arms wrapped around the others back and both urvashi and Nora squeezed. Distended nipples led the charge battering each other. Painfully pressuring each other. The women pulled each other closer, tighter, painfully closer.Looking into each other’s eyes, they exchanged ominous threats with quiet voices. All the while they moved their breasts slightly rolling against one another. Each trying to find the key to inverting the other’s nipples, to intensifying the pain of her rival. Slowly Nora started pushing urvashi back. Her nipples burrowing into urvashi’s. The urvashi’s threats were replaced by short groans. Nora’s taunts grew bolder. As urvashi was backed up against the wall Nora continued to press forward. Urvashi rautela gasped.

Nora said, “Why don’t you look down and see what you know from the feel is happening?” urvashi shook her head 'no' but there were tears in her eyes. Nora fatehi pulsed her arms using her tits like jack-hammers to break up urvashi’s. “I said look down you broken-titted slut.”Again urvashi shook her head tears flowing down her face. She tries to battle her way from the wall swinging her shoulders left and right. Just as she starts to push away from the wall, Nora thrusts her hips forward pushing her pussy into urvashi’s and knocking her back to the wall. Grinding her entire body against urvashi’s, Nora fatehi again commands, “Look Down you ugly titted slut. To accentuate her command Nora backed away her pussy and fired against urvashi’s.Urvashi rautela looked down and cried, “N-O-O-O-O!”

Looking down as her boobs were flattened under Nora fatehi’s. Her nipples pinned against her ribs. Nora rolled her boobs over urvashi’s the searing pain was nothing compared to the abject humiliation she felt at being beat the boobs of a woman she thought she had crushed. Nora fatehi laughed and threw urvashi onto the couch. She stood over her with her hands on her hips. As urvashi tried to rise, Nora slapped her across the boobs and pushed her back down. Again she tried to get up and urvashi backhanded her across the breasts. Crying, urvashi tried to crawl away over the arm of the couch, but Nora grabbed the waist string of her bottoms. Nora pulled urvashi back until the string broke and urvashi landed with her upper body landing on the arm of the sofa. Nora threw the stringed bottom to the floor and grabbed urvashi by the hair. As she pulled up her head Nora saw the breast that caused her so much pain lying flush on the arm of the sofa. She leapt in the air and came down with her elbow smashing urvashi right tit against the leather arm of the sofa.

Urvashi let out a blood curdling scream and jerks spastically all over the couch cradling her macerated tit. Nora fatehi grabbed urvashi by the hair and threw her to the floor. She straddled urvashi and slapped her lightly across the face to get urvashi’s attention.“I want you to see this coming you cheap slut. There are two ways a true woman can end a fight like this and I want you to experience them both.Urvashi’s eyes went wide with panic, “No, NO you w…"But that was all urvashi said before Nora fatehi’s pussy landed on her face. Nora ground her pussy on urvashi’s face. Pulling the fabric to one side, Nora ordered urvashi to service her. Urvashi complied while Nora caressed and fondled her own breast. At the last second Nora fatehi pulled away denying her the satisfaction of finishing the job.“The second way to finishes you off is probably a waste of time. After what I did to your boobs you’ll never be able to do this.” She slid her wet pussy back making sure to rub it over both her deflated tits. Nora laid her luscious body on top of urvashi, her triumphant breasts swaying over urvashi’s face. “Nightie-night, you whore!

Nora lowered her breasts onto urvashi’s face and slapped her with them before forming an air tight seal against urvashi’s air ways. The thrill of urvashi’s warm breath fighting gently to find a passage through the encasing boobs was the perfect balm for Nora fatehi’s sore breasts. Nora stood up and grabbed the passed out urvashi rautela and took her to her house and after coming to house and entering her house, Nora fatehi took urvashi rautela to her bedroom and throw urvashi to the bed, Nora fatehi rested for 10 minutes then Nora grabbed a big 11 inches dildo cock from her wardrobe and Nora fatehi came close to the bed and urvashi rautela was sleeping, Nora kick urvashi in the pussy, urvashi wake up screaming in pain, urvashi looking around and said what place is this, Nora smiling and said bitch you at my house bitch I'm going to fuck you hear, Nora grabbed urvashi slap her and punch her, in pain urvashi screamed then Nora turn her around and slap urvashi in the ass, Nora put her fingers in urvashi asshole and start to gently Fucks urvashi asshole, Nora giving in a couple of powerful thrusts, urvashi screamed in pain. Nora then positions her dildo cock and shoves 10 out of the 11 inches deep inside urvashi rautela, urvashi screamed in pain said please let me go Nora, Nora said never bitch,

Nora said do you like this deep thrusting slut, Nora continues to fuck urvashi thrusting the big dildo cock in and out of urvashi ASS in quick motion . Urvashi holds urvashi's ponytail in one hand and pull it and fucking urvashi thrusting the dildo in and out, urvashi screamed burst cum, Nora then let go of urvashi and pulled the dildo out and grabbed urvashi hair and punch her in the face and grabbed urvashi hair and Nora took urvashi to the bathroom and thrown urvashi to the floor, Nora screamed get up bitch, urvashi was on the floor she was crying said please let me go, Nora said not yet, Nora said Now bitch Turned your ass sideway up because I am going to fuck you, Nora grabs urvashi neck. Nora bends urvashi over, Nora slap urvashi ass, in pain urvashi cries as Nora spanks urvashi. Spreading her butt, Nora spit at urvashi and slap urvashi asshole, Nora positions her cock at urvashi’s asshole “Welcome to hell, Bitch, Nora start to ram the dildo cock.“Ooooohhhhh.. Oooohhh fuckkk. ..Aaahhhhh..Aaaahhhhh. Owwwwww…..noooooooo…..goodddddd…aaahhh!!!” urvashi screamed cries as Nora fatehi insert her big dildo cock inside urvashi ass and thrusts her way into humping her doggy style. Urvashi screamed cries said please let me go Nora I give up. Nora grinds and pumps more intense thrusts as she humps and pumps away ass fucking the daylights out of urvashi as urvashi screamed and crying she was very humiliated, urvashi burst cum and became unconscious, Nora see pulled the dildo out and throws it a way, Nora then got up and grabbed urvashi body and throws her out side the house, Nora came back to her room and came in front of the mirror and said I win.
Nora fatehi win.
Like Reply