Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One life. Make it beautiful as you like it to be! Aravind here.. ;)
Heart 
This is Aravind 34M from Chennai(TN). I'm a normal person. Married! Educated and a descent guy.

This is just simply me. Don't like to add any artificial flavors to my character. I'll be open here expressing my likes.

I'm looking for a good relationship with women be it sexual or more intimate one. I feel this is right to me to talk boldly on this topic. Yes! I look for it. I have the desire in me regardless of the marital status. And I don't want to hide it in me. To me, I would like to enjoy life as it comes and satisfy the needs of my body. Be it right or wrong to your conscience, it's up to you. I respect you and your thoughts whoever reading this post.

If you think the same and you too have the same desire as I feel, being single or married or elder than me, it doesn't bother me much. Please feel free to chat with me via hangouts mailaravindhere;

We'll talk.. take it step by step. I love to build lovely relationship. Hope, you like and respect my thoughts. Hereby, I thank you so much to read my post. I feel this is such a right forum to express ourselves openly. Hope, you too think the same.

One thing. I'm clear. I don't look for any paid services. It's out and out just relationship that satisfy our body needs. I respect your privacy much and expect the same from you too. I assure you a lovely relationship exploring all our desires.

Thanks. Would like to hear from you soon.

With love,
Aravind
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.