Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy , addiction and depression
 i used to love to talk about other guys moms and sisters and wife and later just to live the fantasy started talking about my own and  before i knew it i started to get hard thinking about them and used to show my mom to strangers even on video call . The idea of or chances or risk of someone recognizing my mom and ruining her as well as mine reputation gets me hard and the more risky i did the more i enjoyed it. hearing strangers call my mom raand , slut , whore , kutiya , chinal , commenting on her boobs her body got me hard everytime. The tendency to destroy the lives of both my mom and dad and myself by doing this is high but at the same time it excites me . I feels really good at the time i am doing it but after i do it i go into depresssion .thinking about my mom becoming the internet slut and having many guys jerk on her is a good sexy feeling but again knowing that she trust me and i do this to her without her knowledge makes me depressed and sad . Is there anyone here like me?? who went through the same? i am confused on what to do what not to do.. can anyone help? this is not a fantasy it sure was one but became a reality . anyone licing the same life as me or similar?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
These will happen , u should control ur self ..safety and privacy most important follow that one
Like Reply
(17-11-2020, 04:06 PM)***** son Wrote:  i used to love to talk about other guys moms and sisters and wife and later just to live the fantasy started talking about my own and  before i knew it i started to get hard thinking about them and used to show my mom to strangers even on video call . The idea of or chances or risk of someone recognizing my mom and ruining her as well as mine reputation gets me hard and the more risky i did the more i enjoyed it. hearing strangers call my mom raand , slut , whore , kutiya , chinal , commenting on her boobs her body got me hard everytime. The tendency to destroy the lives of both my mom and dad and myself by doing this is high but at the same time it excites me . I feels really good at the time i am doing it but after i do it i go into depresssion .thinking about my mom becoming the internet slut and having many guys jerk on her is a good sexy feeling but again knowing that she trust me and i do this to her without her knowledge makes me depressed and sad . Is there anyone here like me?? who went through the same? i am confused on what to do what not to do.. can anyone help? this is not a fantasy it sure was one but became a reality . anyone licing the same life as me or similar?

Come out of it. Switch over to some other fantasy which is harmless to you and persons around. Have patience it will take time and you will come out of it
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(17-11-2020, 04:06 PM)***** son Wrote:  i used to love to talk about other guys moms and sisters and wife and later just to live the fantasy started talking about my own and  before i knew it i started to get hard thinking about them and used to show my mom to strangers even on video call . The idea of or chances or risk of someone recognizing my mom and ruining her as well as mine reputation gets me hard and the more risky i did the more i enjoyed it. hearing strangers call my mom raand , slut , whore , kutiya , chinal , commenting on her boobs her body got me hard everytime. The tendency to destroy the lives of both my mom and dad and myself by doing this is high but at the same time it excites me . I feels really good at the time i am doing it but after i do it i go into depresssion .thinking about my mom becoming the internet slut and having many guys jerk on her is a good sexy feeling but again knowing that she trust me and i do this to her without her knowledge makes me depressed and sad . Is there anyone here like me?? who went through the same? i am confused on what to do what not to do.. can anyone help? this is not a fantasy it sure was one but became a reality . anyone licing the same life as me or similar?

hi i feel u as i am in the same situation. i still do it but then later i feel guilty and sad. but when im in the mood i cant control this fantacy. message me if u feel like talking to me im sure we both will feel better.
Like Reply
I am in same situation dear, i enjoy at the time of doing but after that feel very sad and again do same after sometime and this is going on...(never talked with anyone on video but text chat with cropped pic many times). We can connect on hangout.
Like Reply
(17-11-2020, 08:02 PM)Natureboy_ruler Wrote: These will happen , u should control ur self ..safety and privacy most important follow that one

i know but the risk involved about my safety and our privacy make me do it im addicted to  it.. i have destructive personality
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 12:44 PM)rv123 Wrote: Come out of it. Switch over to some other fantasy which is harmless to you and persons around. Have patience it will take time and you will come out of it

i try but again after sometime it switch back to it its like a loop for me
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Vishalclement Wrote: hi i feel u as i am in the same situation. i still do it but then later i feel guilty and sad. but when im in the mood i cant control this fantacy. message me if u feel like talking to me im sure we both will feel better.

it is just so much in my life it has taken over my life
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 09:00 PM)Decent Boy Wrote: I am in same situation dear, i enjoy at the time of doing but after that feel very sad and again do same after sometime and this is going on...(never talked with anyone on video but text chat with cropped pic many times). We can connect on hangout.

same but i know its wrong but i like to do it when i am doing it at that time nothing gives me more satisfaction
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
Hey bro, i too feel the same way..its never ending cycle. Our lusts overtake on us and once it did we feel too ashamed. But i dont kno why we like it so much..its so addictive, raw, pure lust when some stranger sees ur mom pic comemts about her, shes loosing her chasity kind of.. you can pm me if u wanna talk abt  it
Like Reply

You are not alone bro..I am also in same situation
Like Reply
I am also in some situations about my married elder sister.
Like Reply
Hi Wow i thought i was the only one .... happy to see others like me goo .... im same as the way u said about urself in post .... hit me up if any other cuckson wanna talk abt it and their fantasies ... my hangout : xovism7;
Telegram : xbx77
Like Reply
Hi
Cuckson here
Need a bull to fuck my milf mom
Hangout id: terimaki130012.14;
Always available to chat
Like Reply