Adultery The New Parishioner by thecryptkeeper
Melissa Morgan's female intuition sensed something about this new parishioner, a huge muscular black man named Reggie Johnson, which made her very uneasy. Her husband, Bill, failed to notice Reggie make his way beside her, all the way from across the chapel, during church services.

All houses of worship seemed to carry in their air that same musty smell Reggie found disheartening since his earliest childhood, of old prayer books and Bibles. His eyes beheld the large cross suspended from the ceiling above the preacher.

A few months earlier Reggie had left a drug dealing operation located in a distant city and moved to this small rural community. The heat had come too close. He needed to hang low for a while and remain inconspicuous after the arrest of his associates.

For Reggie, grueling Sunday service was worse than Hell — and it was here on Earth. His stare lustfully wandered to the delicious curves of Melissa's young, slender figure beneath fine Sunday garments. Here was a worthier object of contemplation making the malarkey spewing from Reverend Doyle's mouth and that boring book he read tolerable.

Melissa's dress revealed a bosom that filled it nicely, not excessively; a narrow waist; a thin, athletic hourglass figure; and a tight, heart shaped ass.

Reggie noticed Melissa accompany her husband to church every Sunday. Her face was an elixir of flaxen hair that descended past her shoulders in gentle waves; steely blue eyes, their color taken from heaven; a cute, round nose; a petite mouth with full lips; light, unblemished skin.

It had been a while since Reggie tapped a nice white pussy. The Light of Christ Church seemed like the place to find some in this small community. Reggie enjoyed cultivating a taste for black cock in supercilious white women.

Services concluded and everyone wished their neighbors peace. "I love you so much," Melissa whispered in her husband's ear. After a big embrace, Bill and Melissa turned away from one another — she jauntily toward Reggie.

"Peace be with you," Melissa said looking up into Reggie's dark eyes. This gigantic muscular black man towered over her and Bill and again gave Melissa a strange vibe.

"Peace," Reggie replied. He noticed Melissa's slight hesitancy to shake hands, her diamond engagement ring and wedding band giving him brief glimpses of rainbows in their sparkle.

Blood rushed to Reggie's penis when he took Melissa's hand. As quickly as a teenage boy stealing a first kiss, he formed a very big and hard erection. Attractive young white women had that effect on him. His suit jacket helped conceal the horrific bulge in his pants Melissa caused yet failed to see. She had probably never fucked a black man before, Reggie surmised.

Perhaps by chance or iniquitous intervention, the situation began to favor Reggie's lustful desires. Reverend Doyle was not finished yet...

"Bill Morgan, Scott and Lisa Fridas, and Larry Smith, come on up here," Reverend Doyle beckoned in labored breaths, his fat, bloated gut spilling over his belt.

Melissa's husband left her side to join the other four individuals summoned by Reverend Doyle.

"Let's hear a round of applause for these good folks who have graciously volunteered to be part of our missionary group leaving for Peru next week to spread the word of our Lord, Jesus. We are going to be gone for three weeks, but all of you need to be here praying for us. Brother Tom Gavin will be on the pulpit leading services," Reverend Doyle announced.

Melissa's husband would be leaving her alone for three entire weeks. Reggie never missed an opportunity to get inside a married white woman's panties, and the good Reverend Doyle just revealed Reggie's next chance.

A smile formed on Reggie's face from the good news. Attending church was not so bad after all.

That autumn Sunday was Summer's last gasp. The church departed to an unusually mild sunlit afternoon — a joyous day bathed in amber that perfectly reflected Melissa's radiance.

Bill's luggage packed with clothes, toiletries, and most importantly, a copy of the Bible, sat by the front doorway waiting as he perched on the sofa with Melissa and read a final verse of scripture to her before his departure. Matthew 25:35 — 25:40 seemed apropos given the nature of his upcoming trip to some impoverished village in the jungles of South America:

"For I was hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger and you took me in..."

Melissa heard Reverend Doyle's vehicle approaching up their long driveway from the main road as Bill finished the passage. Two years ago Bill and Melissa discovered Jesus. Their involvement with the church increased and it now occupied much of their lives.

Scott Fridas and Larry Smith sallied from Reverend Doyle's SUV to help Bill load his luggage. Lisa, Scott's wife, sauntered over to Melissa, whose effulgent smile appeared dimmer than usual, as the men greeted one another and began rearranging suitcases.

"Don't worry about Bill. We'll take good care of him," Lisa said hugging Melissa. "You really should have come with us."

Reverend Doyle had invited both Bill and Melissa to join the mission to a small, poor village near Abancay in Peru, but Melissa did not want to spend three weeks battling insects in a third world country lacking civilized amenities.

"I know, but winter is coming and someone needs to keep an eye on things around the house."

Melissa's slender figure and gorgeous face had caused heads to turn since her late teens, and still caused the same reaction now in her late twenties, garnering jealousy from a number of female parishioners. Bill hugged and kissed her goodbye.

"I'll write," he said hopping into the front passenger side of the SUV beside Reverend Doyle. He hauled the heavy door closed with a thud and waved from the other side of the window as they pulled away.

Melissa watched Reverend Doyle's SUV become smaller as its distance from her grew, until only the faint red glow of its tail lights remained — brighter for a moment as it slowed to take a far-off curve, then disappearing as if swallowed by the surrounding forest.

Once at the airport several flights would bring Bill and his group to that far-away country with limited internet access. For the next several weeks, Melissa's primary method of communicating with him would be reminiscent of an earlier generation that wrote letters on paper, placed them in envelopes and sent them with stamps via Postal Service.

In waning dusk, Melissa stood staring at the empty roadway and the grey trees ascending towards aphotic clouds of a looming storm. A northerly wind caused her to shiver as the temperature precipitously dropped.

A few miles away, the new member of their church planned some missionary work of his own, serving a different master everyone in the congregation knew and avoided.

Reggie Johnson went to the same church as Melissa and Bill, but secretly held a very different belief. He worshipped female flesh and sought a host to consecrate. It seemed as if an uncanny force protected Reggie. Over the years, he had sold illegal drugs and sexually assaulted women, yet he always avoided justice.

Isolated among the barren woods of late autumn, beneath a cold, dark, starless sky, Melissa's house sat. The wind whisked away puffs of smoke from the chimney and howled of an approaching storm. Reggie lurked among the dormant, grey trees with their branches twisted like elongated arthritic fingers.

Inside the house Melissa faced the fireplace. She sat languorously balled up at the end of the sofa as snow and sleet began pelting the windows. Bill was gone. For the first time in years, she was without him and alone. She decided to find some entertaining reading on her Kindle.

The lights flickered and went dark as the storm brought down a distant power line. In this remote area, cell phone coverage was spotty. Melissa could not get a signal from inside the house.

She had firewood and decided to wait until the storm passed to go outside and call the power company. She longed for Bill to snuggle with and keep her warm and safe as she watched the flames dance in radiant yellow and orange brilliance that spilled tall, wavering shadows into the lonely room.

A frantic pounding on the door startled Melissa and interrupted her musings. The nearest neighbors miles away, she put down her Kindle to cautiously investigate.

"Who is it?" Melissa shouted from behind the door.

The incessant pummeling on the door stopped.

"I'm Reggie Johnson, your neighbor from up the road. I'm stuck out here and need help, please," a voice that sounded vaguely familiar replied.

Melissa did not recognize the name, but the passage Bill had read to her earlier — "helping a stranger in need" — spoke to her now.

A clatter from the lock turning brought a momentary smile to Reggie, but he quickly replaced it with a brooding frown when the door opened.

Melissa opened the door to an onslaught of wind and sleet and a flood of chill night air that instantly displaced the warmth inside the house and caused the flames in the fireplace to shudder. In the gloom, she did not recognize the gigantic, imposing figure standing at her doorway, "Come in."

She moved aside, guardedly allowing the dark figure to pass and hurriedly shutting the door behind him.

"The power's out," she explained, leading him with the poise of a ballet dancer from the shadowy hallway toward the warm fireplace.

In light cast by the fire, Melissa recognized the figure covered in melting snow and ice that formed puddles beneath his galoshes. It was that huge black man who greeted her in Church the other day.

He removed mitten-covered hands from the pockets of his dark blue ski jacket and appreciatively waved them above the genial flames.

The uneasy feeling Reggie had given her in church returned, but she ignored her instincts. How could she turn him away in a dangerous storm and call herself a Christian?

"What in heaven's name are you doing out on a night like this?" Melissa asked.

In silk pajamas that loosely followed the developed curves of Melissa's young, athletic body, it took every ounce of Reggie's willpower to stop his eyes from devouring her and revealing his intentions.

"I saw the storm coming and thought I better get gasoline for my generator and some firewood. When I got to town, the store had closed already. I tried to get back home but my truck slid off the road and got stuck a mile back from here," Reggie explained peeling off his wet mittens and sticking them in his jacket pocket.

Melissa thought about the inappropriateness of a strange black man staying the night while her husband was away. But in good conscience, she could not refuse Reggie lodging if the storm continued raging, and answered sympathetically, "Well you can't go out with it storming like this. You'll freeze to death. Let me take your jacket to dry before you catch cold."

She went to help him remove the backpack he was wearing so he could take off the jacket, but he stopped her.

"I've got it," Reggie said. "It's pretty heavy."

He placed the backpack on the hardwood floor leaning it against the end of the sofa.

Melissa hung his ski jacket over the back of a chair and left his galoshes by the fire to dry.

With his puffy jacket off, Melissa noticed large muscles bulging beneath Reggie's shirt. She wondered what type of strenuous physical labor he performed to make them so big.

Reggie was somewhat handsome, but she was married and not interested other men — especially black men. His strong facial structure looked like it had been sculpted in marble with smooth dark brown skin; short kinky black hair on top of his head; wet, black eyes like obsidian.

Melissa took a sip of tea she had prepared earlier, now lukewarm, and saw Reggie watching her. "I'm sorry I can't make you some with the power out. Would you like something cold to drink? Ice water perhaps?" she asked jokingly.

Reggie smirked. "Actually, I am a little thirsty, but you can hold the ice."

Melissa minced her way to the kitchen nursing the fragile flame from a candle.

When she left the room, Reggie leaned over to where his backpack sat next to the couch, silently retracted its zipper enough to slide his hand inside, and procured a vial he had brought for this special occasion. He hurriedly spiked her tea with a large dose of the clear liquid — the finest date bang formulation available.

Snow and sleet fell outside and frigid wind strained through crevices in the old, drafty structure as Melissa groped in the dimly lit cupboard for a glass. It looked increasingly likely that this black man, a practical stranger, would have to stay the night. This prospect did not sit well with her.

Reggie was zippering his backpack closed as Melissa returned with a glass of water.

"My cell phone doesn't work in the house, but as soon as it lets up, we'll go outside and call someone to come help you."

It was a tactful hint that she did not want him here any longer than necessary, and Reggie got it. "I don't think anyone will come out in this weather anyway. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. I didn't know what else to do. Your house is the only place around for miles."

Melissa returned to the other end of the sofa and sipped from the half-full cup. The cold gave the tea a slightly different, vaguely salty flavor, she thought, smacking her lips together and finishing the soupçon remaining.

"Have you lived here long?" Melissa asked, forgetting about the bad vibe she received from Reggie and finding herself in a more talkative mood.

"About four months."

"Where are you from?"

Reggie paused a moment not wanting to reveal too much about himself and thinking about his answer. The less she knew about him the better. He lied and told her he was from Ashville.

He decided to encourage the uncharacteristic garrulousness in her that the drug induced. "How about you?"

Unusual exhilaration and a girlish silliness she had buried years ago bubbled to her surface in a drunken euphoria. She opened more to him, providing her entire life history it seemed in speech becoming increasingly slurred and less coherent.

Melissa chattered without noticing Reggie inching closer. He comfortably reclined and put his arm around her shoulders, his touch strangely redolent of her first loves, and smiled into her face as he adjusted an extremely large bulge in his pants.

Melissa saw the curved outline of his immense manhood strain against the fabric, reach above his left hip, and practically pop out the waistband of his trousers. She realized something was wrong with her. She could not think straight anymore. She tried standing and almost fell before Reggie jumped up and caught her.

"Whoa, you're in no condition to walk," Reggie said, holding Melissa against him. She was everything he sought in a woman — a beautiful face, a perfect little body and white. Something about stuck-up white women in particular made Reggie extra horny.

Tight in Reggie's arms, she tried to recoil from the hardness of his penis that she felt through his pants pushing into her tummy.

"Get hands off. Let... go," she babbled, beginning to feel slightly nauseous and very groggy.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?" An out-of-place smile appeared on Reggie's face. "You're not feeling well, baby."

She stared at him with a vacant look, like someone heavily drugged and on an intense trip.

"I better get you in bed; you may have the flu or something."

Reggie sat Melissa on the sofa and with the candle she had used earlier, searched her house, finding her cellphone, its charger and a set of keys on the kitchen table. In another room, he found her computer and removed its power cord.

He returned to the living room with Melissa's phone and keys in his pockets, the phone charger and computer power cord in his hand. Melissa was gone and the front door left open as an invitation for cold, wind and sleet.

Reggie grabbed a flashlight from his backpack. The darkness seemed to swallow him as he left the house and went into the frigid night to find her.

He discovered Melissa slumped over the hood of her locked car. Her keys, along with her cellphone, were safely in his pockets.

Snow covered Melissa. Wearing only her pajamas, she was soaked and freezing.

Atop Melissa's chiffonier a solitary candle glimmered, her somber bedroom filled with shadows and chill. Behind purple lips, her teeth chattered as she shivered in Reggie's arms. The potent drug attenuated what would have been her violent kicks, strikes, and desperate squirms.

Reggie plopped her into bed, his immense cock hard and aching to bore into her tight cunt and soothe itself. First, he needed to treat Melissa's hypothermia.

"We've got to get these wet pajamas off you right away."

Reggie started unbuttoning her top. Several buttons flew off the garment in his haste to remove it. Melissa's fingers unsuccessfully fought to keep it fastened. Her gorgeous breasts and tight stomach appeared as Reggie ultimately succeeded in undoing the piece.

"No, leave alone," she slurred, clutching the open, wet garment to her chest as he sat her up and and it dangled open.

He grappled it from her. Off Melissa's shoulders and down her arms the pajama top finally came with several hard tugs, Reggie tossing it from the bed. Her arm tremulously crossed over her chest concealing her nipples that had hardened from the cold.

Reggie shoved her down. His fingers slid inside the waistbands of her pajama bottoms and panties and bunched them in his fists. He yanked fiercely. The sodden silk garments jerked from her hips came down her legs, and reunited with her top somewhere on the floor. Melissa lay naked on her back beneath him, arm covering her breasts, hand over her vagina, and shivers so severe the entire bed trembled.

Reggie managed to undress himself while straddling Melissa, her body writhing beneath him.

A glimpse in the shadows left Melissa doubting her own eyes. His penis could not really be that large.

"This will get you warm." He grabbed her wrists and wrestled them above her head while resting his naked, muscular body on top of Melissa, sinking her into the mattress.

"Get off," Melissa groaned through clenched teeth. Her hands escaped his clutch and ineffectively pushed at his sides while her nipples poked into his chest.

The sensation of his monstrous penis pressing against her, its warmth and hardness reaching above her belly button, confirmed what she saw in the shadows.

Melissa's body thawed from Reggie's warmth. The powerful drug calmed her and allowed her to drowse as he stroked her soft, flowing hair.

The fragrance of lavender shampoo she had used earlier entered his nostrils. He nibbled up her neck inhaling the pleasant aroma and her nipples perked into him more. "That's it baby, let me keep you warm," Reggie whispered.

The flames in the living room fireplace died and the temperature throughout the house dropped. He licked his fingers and reached between her legs.

As the candle in her room dimmed, Melissa's consciousness followed a similar course drifting toward delirium. For brief intervals she hallucinated in the darkness. Reggie became Bill, they shared tender moments and she stopped resisting. Reggie established footholds, extended boundaries, secured concessions, seized additional territory from her.

"Ooh, Bill, please," Melissa whimpered as Reggie culled her clitoris from her soft, silky folds and petted her tiny, pink friend — awakening it from dormancy into swollen arousal. Minutes later, realizing he was not Bill, she protested, "No, stop it!" Her fingers dug into Reggie's wrist and tried unsuccessfully to pull his hand away from her vagina.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one
Like Reply
"Don't fight it!" Reggie thundered, viciously twisting her nipples and slapping her face. His strike stunned Melissa. He held her down and resumed masturbating her with less opposition.

Melissa's hallucinations returned, her fidgeting subsided and brought him another opportunity. Reggie reached down to her inner thigh and coaxed one leg further from the other. His fingers parted her labia and exposed her pink membranes glistening with secretions. "That's it, baby, open up for me."

His face descended to her pussy while his fingers stretched it wide open.

Her warmth touched his face. The divine scent of female recently bathed with expensive soap formed a potpourri that reached his nostrils. He began licking the sweet nectar flowing from her. It washed his taste buds with delicious lust.

Her pelvis undulated briefly.

"Oh God, please don't," she cried, suddenly realizing this was not Bill. Bill never committed sinful sexual acts like cunnilingus. A strange man was performing oral sex on her!

Her hands pushed against Reggie's nappy head, but his mouth fastened on her pussy.

"Oh, please, Bill, oh, Bill, Bill..." she cried in stupor.

Bill was not there to help her, but each time she repeated his name, phantasms of him returned in her mind, replacing the awful reality of Reggie banging her. Her shoves against Reggie's head diminished in force.

Ultimately, Melissa's resistance completely waned, her hands came to gently rest on Reggie's scalp allowing him free reign. Reggie greedily ate out her pussy...

She had stopped fighting the oral sex. Reggie continued going down on Melissa, her genitalia in his mouth plump with arousal like luscious fruit ripened to pick beneath constant attention from an unrelenting summer sun.

"Ooh, stop it Bill," she moaned, her hips spiraling in halfhearted attempts to escape his unusual behavior. "Ooh, not there ...ah, you shouldn't... no, it's wrong."

Reggie's mouth stayed with her gyrations, refusing to release her pussy from pleasurable torture.

Melissa briefly wondered about Bill's strange behavior. He never did this perverted act to her before, but it felt good. She became more engaged with it.

The time arrived. The candle flame turned into a tiny bead and the room became almost completely dark. Reggie pushed his big fat cock against Melissa's entrance. He wanted to get inside her now, while she remained receptive — before her lucidity returned, her hallucinations passed, she realized he was not Bill and she resisted again.

His penis greatly dwarfed Bill's, and her vagina had difficulty accommodating it. He pushed harder and harder until her soaked vaginal lips — ultra-receptive to stimuli from his oral attentions — stretched open enough, admitting the head of his cock.

"It hurts this time, Bill," she cried, finding it increasingly difficult to enunciate words because of the chemicals in her bloodstream. Bill's penis felt different to Melissa — bigger. It opened her up with incredible friction she never experienced before.

Her little white pussy was duped into accepting its first black cock.

"Oh, you feel so good, baby," Reggie exclaimed from the soothing relief of dipping his hard, aching cock into her tight, wet, silky cunt. This was the rich white reward for going to church and for all his patience, planning and persistence. "It's okay, baby, I'm in now. I'll go easy."

"Ow, no, it really hurts... feels different," Melissa whimpered as Reggie slowly, but steadily, inserted more of his thick length into her. "Take it out," she bleated as her pussy stretched way beyond dimensions suiting Bill.

"You'll get used to it, baby, and start loving it soon," Reggie said, his gargantuan cock barely fitting in her, bottoming out and beginning an unhurried, temporary retreat.

"Don't, ow, ow — ooh..." Melissa began moaning, in synchronization with Reggie's gentle thrusts — beginning languidly, like the steady, creeping cadence of a car's windshield wipers set low on a drizzly night.

Reggie's fleshy cock pulled Melissa's tightly stretched vaginal labia in the direction it travelled.

Beguiled into believing Reggie was her husband, she thought he felt very different tonight. But it seemed like ages since they had sex. Their love life diminished from when they first married.

Bill's penis was now tremendously thicker and longer than she remembered. It took forever going all the way into her — so deeply, filling her completely — then backing almost all the way out. The sensations, unlike any she had ever experienced, became less unpleasant as her anatomy grudgingly adapted to a superiorly endowed partner.

Remembering the reaction in Melissa's nipples from earlier, Reggie began nibbling her neck and worked his way to each of her ears.

"Ooh sweat heart," Melissa gasped, her hands gliding up his muscular back and embracing him.

"Does my big black cock feel good in your tight, little white pussy?" Reggie locked his lips to hers before she could reply.

Did her ears deceive her? "Big black cock... little white pussy?" Melissa wondered. Why would Bill say that to her? He never spoke that way or used those ugly, vulgar words.

"Mmmm," Melissa moaned into his mouth, unworried at first, her hands sliding up to Reggie's head as they simultaneously fucked and French kissed.

The nappy hair could not be Bill's — nor the incredible muscles, the gigantic body, and most disturbing of all, the huge piston working inside her. Melissa turned her head to get Reggie's tongue out of her mouth and break their deep kiss.

"Please stop... get off me," she began to cry in heavy breaths, realizing she was having intercourse with someone else — a black man and not her husband.

"I can't stop now baby, you got me started and I've got to finish," Reggie answered between thrusts.

Melissa could not remember how they started fucking like this, but they were zealously "doing it", which was completely unlike her. Yes, there had been boyfriends that courted her long ago before she wed, but since marriage, she was faithful to Bill. She never considered another man — especially a black one.

Slim chance this huge black bull — the way he presently went at her like a jackhammer — was ever going to stop or pull his penis out of her before cumming. Melissa realized something even more worrisome than her unfaithfulness to her husband. She did not know if Reggie was wearing protection and she was not on any type of birth control. How could she let this happen?

"Please... stop," Melissa murmured. "Married ... adultery... pregnant."

It impressed Reggie how in spite of the kick-ass drug given to her, Melissa managed verbalizing her fragmented thoughts. The prospect of impregnating her had a perverse effect on him.

Knocking-up a conceited white bitch like Melissa was an accomplishment. An unwanted pregnancy would permanently bond her to the black race through a child. It would make her love a perpetual reminder of Reggie and her bang.

From previous experience Reggie knew how well the compound he had given Melissa worked in women. In a few minutes her cooperation would return with fervor.

"Don't worry. I'll take it out before I cum, baby," Reggie reassured her.

His heinous act had progressed too far for too long, felt too good to both of them now and would run its course.

"Ooh," Melissa gasped, his cock sawing in and out, rubbing a sweet spot beneath her clitoris never stimulated through intercourse for her before. It kept distracting her and she was unable to ignore it. Yet Melissa failed to understand the connection between the intense sensations she experienced and the size of Reggie's penis. She never had intercourse with a man even remotely this well-endowed.

They needed to stop, but delirious and on an incredible high, Melissa briefly postponed resistance only to succumb to the drug again, once more confusing Reggie for her husband, Bill, and becoming completely absorbed performing the sexual act at hand with him.

With Melissa's lucidity lasting no longer than flashes of lightning, an hour of passionate lovemaking quickly passed. Reggie's tongue explored every crevice in her mouth, his cock bored into her pussy practically visiting her cervix, and they repeatedly embraced while moaning to each other.

"No, can't. Isn't right," Melissa suddenly babbled as she felt another orgasm approach and again recognized that Reggie was fucking her — not Bill. She remembered how she had wanted to stop Reggie earlier, and she resumed struggling beneath him.

"Shhh, just relax. It's alright. No one will know and I'm going to take it out of you in a little while." Reggie calmed her somewhat until the drug kicked in again. He was intent on making her underfed, white pussy enjoy king sized chocolate cock all night long.

The candle flame that had turned to a blue speck finally burned out. Now in complete darkness, distinguishable sounds filled the room — the splashing of their body fluids mixing, the squeaking of bedsprings announcing his every movement into her, Melissa's moans of despair containing hints of something more, and the incessant howl from the raging storm outside.

"Ooh, oh, oh, God please, no," Melissa mewled. It was too late. She was cumming again. Her pussy was squeezing Reggie's cock uncontrollably. No words or actions could conceal this physical truth occurring between them.

Perhaps God was watching, but like Bill, He was not going to help her either.

"That's it, baby, that's what I want. I want you to cum for me more. Show me how much you love me — love big black cock," Reggie goaded as Melissa's fingernails dug into his muscular biceps.

Melissa could only moan between heavy breaths in response. How could she do this and how could any decent man refer to this debasing act as love? She could never love any part of him, even if it felt like butterflies in her thighs and abdomen; like driving a car over the crest of a hill in steep descent; like ascending too fast and too high on a swing.

She had never experienced multiple orgasms before, but extra-marital sex was horribly wrong and disgusting, especially with this black man. She despised Reggie for somehow seducing her and her body for betraying her.

Despite Melissa's hatred for Reggie, she could not stop climaxing for him. She was unable to keep track, but Reggie counted her orgasm at least 12 times during her lengthy maiden ride on his big black cock before finally allowing himself to cum.

Melissa noticed Reggie's thrusts accelerating, his bell-end burgeoning within her. He banged into her with greater force. His huge, rippling black muscles grew harder from tension inside him reaching a boiling point. However, in the middle of another mind-blowing orgasm herself, she ignored the signs.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"No — take it out now."

The inertia was too great, like trying to stop a locomotive. Neither of them did anything to alter their physical course headed toward an explosive collision. Her wet pussy kept welcoming his returning cock with involuntary spasms as if trying to milk it.

Like a geyser, his cock finally obliged her caucasian pussy, feeding it an abundance of potent negro jism.

"Oh, God — no, don't," she helplessly fretted beneath him, his penis and her vagina pulsating in unison from stimulating each other. "You're cumming in me."

Reggie remained on top of Melissa after they finished having sex. Again Melissa hugged him in delirium while minutes passed. She felt his big penis slowly turn flaccid inside her and his copious ejaculate begin oozing out of her overfilled vagina.

She remembered he was not Bill.

"You need to go," Melissa mumbled, mispronouncing her words and still very high from the drug. Befuddled, her embrace from moments ago transformed into a tired, feeble resistance. She kept trying to push Reggie off her.

Reggie rolled off Melissa. His fat, lengthy penis, now slack, finally exited from her with a plop similar to a cork removed from a champagne bottle. "I can't leave. There's a blizzard outside, you're feverish and I need to keep an eye on you."

Was she sick? Melissa recalled not feeling well and almost freezing to death outside in the snow. She still felt very strange and could not remember how they ended up together like this.

Reggie pulled Melissa's hair and shoved her face into his slimy penis. "Now suck my cock," he growled at her. She had never performed oral sex before. Such a dirty, sinful act — especially with a strange black man — repulsed her. It was horribly wrong, but a combination of pain, fear and inebriation left Melissa with no choice.

After receiving oral sex for her first time, Melissa was about to learn how to perform it. In darkness, her mouth found Reggie's slimy shaft dripping with their slippery body fluids.

She wanted to gag at first. It was as nasty as she had anticipated. But soon the drug made everything better. Somehow the flavors and even the repugnant act itself, became less distasteful to Melissa the longer she performed it on Reggie. As if by instinct, she started caressing and rolling his big heavy balls in her hand while sucking on his huge black penis. The darkness helped her forget that this was not her husband.

"That's it, just like that, baby," Reggie cooed, releasing her hair and guiding her. He corrected her technique a few times and for the next hour, she learned how to pleasure him orally.

Reggie's cock was so large and hard, Melissa's lips strained around its head. Her hands ran up and down its shaft, as if it was a big, warm club of rigid flesh she held in them. The size of this penis seemed unreal. How did it fit inside her before?

Melissa momentarily grasped that this was not her husband, Bill. She needed to make Reggie orgasm soon or he would likely fuck her again. That would be worse than the horrible thing she was already doing to him. She did not want his repulsive male organ in her vagina ever again.

Reggie noticed the improvement in Melissa's technique and realized that the white bitch was trying to make him cum so he would not fuck her. Her pussy needed another inoculation of big black cock, he thought.

"That's good. I'm going to fuck you now." He pulled her by the hair, the head of his erect penis flopping from her mouth.

"Ow," Melissa squeaked, Reggie getting on top of her. The dreaded sex with a nasty black man was about to resume in spite of her best efforts.

"No, I don't want to fuck again," she blurted with slurred speech. Melissa never used that four-letter word, not even with Bill when they made love.

"Once more, baby. I promise it'll be real quick this time."

"No, please don't," she whimpered, Reggie's gigantic charcoal cock re-entering her. The snug discomfort returned briefly, but then primitive pleasure began supplanting it.

Although Melissa fought the primal urge Reggie replanted inside her, it grew anyway. The date bang drug he had given to her kept making her loose her train of thought and forget things.

Her hands tightly gripped his strong shoulders. Her resistance weakened, her pelvis started imitating Reggie's motions, and her body began copulating with him again — the way nature intended.

"That's it girl, you're fucking black cock now," he reminded her. Oh, yea, your little white pussy feels so fine."

"No, I don't want to. Stop it. Ooh, I can't. Ah, ah, ooh..."

With more snow forecasted, an early morning achromatic light from an overcast sky crept in and gave the room an ashen aura. Although Melissa had resisted, drugging her last night had made it easier for Reggie to get into her panties, introduce her pussy to big black cock and begin planting a preference for it in her.

He held her beneath his arm as she slept soundly, and in the light, he appreciated her delicate Caucasian facial features and her incredible female figure. She was still nude and his eyes feasted on her flawless body. His long dry spell had ended. He had taken another man's wife, this lovely young white woman last night.

The house was cold without power or fire. Their only warmth came from each other beneath the blankets.

How fatuous Bill had been with such an innocent, virtuous and gorgeous woman. He carelessly left his beautiful wife unprotected and isolated — an easy target. Reggie thought the fool's priorities were all wrong.

Bill went to teach abstinence and morality in a faraway place to strangers, his absence an opportunity for a predator like Reggie to get to Melissa.

With Bill gone, she was now Reggie's reluctant new partner. For the next three weeks, Reggie planned to make her rehearse lessons of adulterous self-indulgence with him — masturbation, oral sex and fucking a big black cock. He would make her have sex with him until he turned into a difficult habit for her to break.

Ironically, Bill wasted his time and energy in Peru trying to convince natives to stop some of the same immoral sex acts his lovely wife, who he carelessly left alone and unguarded, would now unwillingly practice with a black man until she learned to like them. The Lord indeed worked in mysterious ways, Reggie thought.

Melissa's eyes fluttered open in the late afternoon from a sleep so deep she was unsure of the day or her location at first. Her mind was blank to the preceding night due to the date bang drug. Reggie Johnson was in her bed.

They were both naked, his arm around her, his hand cupping her breast. In a daze, she watched his black fingers play with her stiff nipple, as pink and firm between them as an eraser on the end of a pencil — twirling it around and keeping it erect. "Mmmm," she mumbled dreamily, taking no action to stop him initially.

After a few minutes, she realized this was no dream, but awful reality. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?" Melissa asked confusedly, trying to move his arm from her chest. "Get off me and get out of my bed!"

Reggie always enjoyed this special moment when the drug started wearing off and lucidity began returning in his victim, each woman reacting differently to her apparent promiscuous behavior the preceding night.

"Wait a minute," Reggie blasted refusing to budge. "You invited me to stay with you because of the blizzard, don't you remember? You became feverish and ran outside in your pajamas.

"I found you in the freezing cold, soaked and suffering hypothermia. I saved your life by bringing you inside, taking your wet clothes off and warming you. We both got carried away — you as much as me. Now you're treating me badly and blaming me for something you wanted?"

Melissa remembered only fragments of the previous evening through the foggy haze filling her brain: speaking with Reggie, feeling nauseous, freezing outside in the cold — but most disturbing, his huge black penis and repeated intercourse with him. She could not recollect when or how the sex began, but horribly graphic visions of their nightlong intimacy replayed in her mind like glimpses of hardcore adult video clips featuring the two of them.

Melissa sat up in the bed and brought her hand over her eyes in embarrassment and disbelief. She never did anything like this before. She was married. How could she do this with another man — a strange black man? She did not even find black men attractive.

Melissa prayed Reggie had used condoms with her, and reached down under the blanket. Her fingers found what she feared: the crusty residue of his dried semen all over her body — on her tits and stomach and most alarming of all, in her tiny patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. She silently wondered in horror how many times she committed adultery with him during the night.

Reggie curiously waited for Melissa's response. How much did she remember from yesterday evening and did she believe the lies he told her? Would she figure out he had slipped her a powerful date bang drug? She scooted over creating distance between them and pulled more of the blanket around herself.
Like Reply