Life must go on************ Completed
PART- 1.

Bobby was sitting on the sofa and watching some movie in mobile. When he heard door opening, he lifted his eyes with the expectation of his friend Naveen coming out. He felt disappointed by seeing someone with an Indian lady. It is almost an hour passed after Naveen went inside with a Thai girl for massage. Lady sitting at the reception smiled at Bobby and asked him whether he want to go with any girl. Bobby become impatience. It already two calls from Anju came in Naveen’s phone. Bobby did not answer the phone. He is expecting Anju to call in his phone any time. He got up and went outside after informing the lady in reception for passing the message to Naveen about his waiting outside. Before he leaves the center, he received the call from Anju.
Bobby are you with Naveen? Why he is not answering my calls? Anju asked in rude way.
Yes. We were at *** Bar. We are about to come but the manager of the pub invited him to his cabin for discussing something. I guess about their office party stuffs or something. His Phone is with me. Sorry. I missed to attend the call. I will tell him to call you as soon as coming out of his cabin.
Bobby you know about the importance of tomorrows date. Anju asked
Yes. It is your birthday. Bobby replied.
Then why you planned today? You are taking too much leverage on my friendship? Anju asked in dislike tone.
Anju. We will be there before time. Everything will happen as per your plan. Please don’t get upset. Naveen said.
Ok. Anju disconnected the phone in an angry note.
Bobby get angry on Naveen for dragging him. He went inside the Centre to knock the door of Naveen’s room, but he was already outside.
Come fast. Bobby told.
When they came out of massage center, Naveen asked Why you are upset?
Anju called. I said some fake story. Please tell the same to her. Bobby told.
As usual you are my savior. Naveen said in naughty tone.
What is tonight plan? Bobby asked.
What plan? Naveen asked.
Do I need to remind you that tomorrow is Anju’s birthday? Bobby asked.
Oh!! Shit., I missed out. I was planning for her birthday function last week but forget. No issue. I will plan some thing for tomorrow. Let’s get a cake and gift. Naveen told.
Bobby & Naveen bought a birthday cake. When they reached the shopping mall to buy some gift. Shop already stop taking customers for closing activities.
You mother fucker. Why don’t you remind me earlier? Shit. How will I face her without any gift? Naveen told in disappointment tone.
It is already passed 11.30 Pm. Most of shops will close by the time we reach. We will buy it tomorrow morning. Bobby replied.
What is in the cover? Naveen asked
It a new iPhone. I bought it for Anju as my gift. Do not worry. I will keep in my car. I will give only after you gifted her. Bobby replied.
While diving back to Naveen’s home.
Bobby. Please give the phone to me. I will pay for the phone. Tomorrow we will buy something on behalf of you. Otherwise, today will be a nightmare for me. Please. Naveen requested Bobby.
Bobby could not find any reason to justify him from not handing over the gift to Naveen, he surrenders his gift to Naveen. After getting the phone, Naveen started explaining the beauty of girl who he went few hours before.
You have an incredibly beautiful and caring wife at home. Then why you are going behind other girls? I can’t tell lie to her always. Bobby told Naveen.
Oh!! You love her as your friend wife or as a girl whom you loved so much in life? Naveen asked in a vulgar tone.
Shit the crap you mother fucker. She is my friend. Bobby told in angry tone.
Please don’t get angry. Bobby. There is no point of living with carrying so much of ethics in life. God made Men with dick and women with holes. It is the nature requirement to fill the hole with our stick. I am doing it in all possible occasions, and you are keeping it hide inside your pants. Technically not using it. May be only giving it your hands to play with it. I believe almighty also written that which all holes to fill with my dick and just following his orders. Naveen laughed.
Stop your shit ideology. Bobby told.
We will take our case. Your dick is supposed to be inside Anju’s hole, but he writes it for my dick. So, it is happening as per his wish. He also written my name in many other girls and am just following the instructions. Naveen said in cool tone.
Bobby’s face become disappointed. He cursed himself for not showing courage in his life.
They reached Naveen’s home. Naveen waited at the door till the time become 12 midnight. He pressed the bell at exact 12.
Anju opened the door with fake anger but smiling face of Naveen melted her anger.  
Happy Birthday my sweetheart. Happy birthday to my darling. Naveen started singing in loud voice before Anju reacts.
Stop screaming. Other flat members are sleeping. Your magical voice will spoil their sleep. Anju said by laughing on happiness.
Bobby also convey the birthday greetings.
After Naveen stops singing, Bobby saw a fake anger in her face due to the absence of Naveen. Naveen distracted her by giving the gift. Bobby saw an excitement and happiness in Anju’s face. Her attention got changed from presence of Bobby to gift. When she saw the new iPhone in the cover, her face become brighter due to happiness. She hugged Naveen tightly and started kissing him without bothering the presence of Bobby.
Thank you, my love. I was nervous due to your absence. Anju told Naveen while kissing him.
As usual our friend is bored with Abu Dhabi and want to enjoy his weekend in Dubai. I believe, it is my duty to give company to our friend in getting out of boredom. Naveen told by hugging her.
Bobby you are spoiling my husband, Anju said while hugging Naveen.
Bobby stood frozen by seeing the love drama happening in front of him.
Booby now a days, I think you are mis using our friendship. Earlier it was only a monthly meeting but now a days every it is becoming regular. Please don’t force me kick you out.  Anju said to Bobby.
I am sorry Anju. What to do, you both are my only friends. Bobby said.
Naveen turns their position and bring his to face towards Bobby. He blinks his eyes on Bobby and convey his thanks for taking the blame. Anju’s back is facing Bobby. Booby could not keep his eyes away from noticing the round shaped beautiful ass. Naveen rubbed his hands on her ass while kissing her and signaled Bobby that the girl with him in massage parlor has better ass than Anju. Bobby could not enjoy his joke on Anju, but he made a fake smile to make Naveen happy.
Anju went to bedroom and changed to a new dress. She looks gorgeous in that dress. They cut the cake and followed by couple of champagne round and whisky. Naveen & Anju dance in a romantic song. When Bobby found Anju is getting romantic with Naveen, he excused them by acting as sleepy and went to guest bedroom for giving them privacy. After entering the room, he switched off the light then locked the door and stood near to door by listening them.  
Why you invite him today? Anju asked Naveen in a worried sound.
Hearing her question, Bobby felt insulted.
Don’t forget the past. We met each other because of him. We must be grateful to him throughout our life. He doesn’t have any other friends. Naveen told Anju.
I didn’t mean it. I am also comfortable with him but his habit of taking you in weekend is the only problem I have. Anju said in romantic tone.
Let’s forget about him. Naveen said.
Bobby can hear the passionate kissing tone. He felt his dick getting erected. He rubs above his jeans. After some time, he heard the giggling sound Anju and followed by their bedroom closing sound.
He went to bed. Even if tried to stop thinking, word of Naveen came in his mind. What if the Anju’s hole written for his dick? He imagined himself in the position of Anju’s husband.
Doorbell rings. Anju opened the Door. Her eyes are full of lust and happiness. She was wearing a white transparent dress bought it this special day. Her apple boobs are covered by the pink bra. She kept the top two buttons opens for giving ample view of cleavage to Bobby. Bobby entered the flat and closed the door. She didn’t hesitate to hug him immediately. Bobby can feel her smooth body trying to get more into his body. He holds her tightly and started exchanging the kisses. His hands started rubbing her back and enjoyed the smoothness. When it passes her butt, his hands stopped at her panty line. He gave a gentle press to acknowledge his happiness. He brings his hand towards her pussy area. She spread her legs to give access to his hand but surprisingly his hand went inside his jeans pocket. Bobby took a small jewelry body from his pocket. He gets separated from hug. He opened it and took a diamond ring. Anju’s face got brighten by seeing the diamond ring. He took her hand and put it on her finger. When he gave a kiss on her finger after putting the ring, tears rolled out from Anju’s eyes due to happiness. She shows impatient to surrender herself to Bobby, but he took her to drawing room. The cake was already delivered. He made all arrangements to cut the cake. When he opens the cover, she got happy by seeing her favorite red velvet cake. They cut the cake and share each other. When Anju turn to take tissue, Bobby took the cream of cake in hand. When she turns back, he started putting the cream all over her face. She was screaming to stop it, but he stopped only after covering her face and neck.
What is this Bobby. Anju asked in fake anger.
When bobby laughs her anger increased.
They took few snaps for their memories. When Anju was about to go washroom for washing her face, Bobby holds her and started kissing. Anju hesitated to kiss for few seconds, but she grabbed the intensity of kiss and started responding. Bobby started licking the cream in her face and bringing it to her face. They started tasting their tongue each other. Bobby’s hands carrying the cream has already holding her back. Anju’s abhorrence in dirtying her new dress got vanished in the eagerness to surrender herself in hands of her husband. Anju’s hands tighten her grip in his back. Bobby’s hands were rubbing her back and his tongue was going the job of brining the cream from face to her mouth. Few seconds later, Anju’s tongue takes over the responsibility of cleaning Bobby’s face. When his hands covered her ass and bring it closer to his body, his erected dick pressed against her abdomen. Anju’s lips grabbed her husband lips and tasted his saliva. Bobby’s and Anju’s lips started fighting each other to take possession. Her lovely 36 sized ass were enjoying the massage of his strong hands. Anju’s hands took the grip behind his head and her mouth was still fighting with Bobby’s mouth. Room filled with the sound of their kissing. Next time when his dick pressed her abdomen, her hand came down and started removing his belt. Due to expertise in removing the belt with one hand, she didn’t find any difficulty to open the belt. When her hand tries to unbutton the jeans button, Bobby extended his support to her. Her hand didn’t waste a single second to enter in his jeans. When her hand rubbed his erected dick above underwear, he felt like a child playing with new toy. The way she grabbed his dick felt like, she is owner and he is custodian of the dick. He encourages her by kissing all over the face. Her hand continues to press his dick with a fizz sound from her mouth. Bobby’s hand came to her boob and started pressing it gently. Anju turns her head to one side while booby’s lips came down to neck. While kissing her neck, Bobby’s hand started unbuttoning her shirt buttons. He completed it without much Hussle. His face entered her wide-open shirt and moved towards shoulder area by kissing every inch. While his lips were in its journey from shoulder to cleavage, his hands removed her shirt. Anju also madly pulled his T-shirt out from his body. Immediately after removing his T-shirt, her eyes fell on his chest muscles. Before Bobby grab her, she brings her face to his chest and kissed both chest with full of passion and admire. Bobby didn’t try to distract her from enjoyment. His hands unhooked her bra strip from back and removed it. Her hand still pressing his dick and her lips & tongue is running al over his chest. He wants to see & grab her two melons, but his accessibility was blocked due pressed against his body. His hands were wandering in between her silky hair and bare back. When Anju’s hands pulled his jeans down, he also didn’t allow her bottom pants to remain in her waist. Both separated and removed their bottom dress. Bobby enjoyed the view of his sexy wife standing in front of him in only panty. This time before Anju take charge of enjoying his body, he brings his face to her ripe mangoes. While his mouth took the possession of one boob and hand took the other one. Within few seconds of sucking, her hands came and holds his head. Booby find it difficult to bend and sucks for long, but he didn’t show any tiredness and discomfort in that position. She took the support of the table behind her. This time when Bobby brings his hand towards her back, he put his hand into the cake kept in table and took a big pinch. He brings his hand with cake and burnish her boobs with the cake. He continues to suck and lick her boobs. Anju took his hand and started sucking his finger. While Bobby cleaning her boobs with his tongue, she was busy in cleaning Bobby’s hands by licking it. He didn’t wait to bring his clean hands to enter her panty from front. His hands passed her shaven public hair area and reached the pussy. Her pleasure of touching her pussy explained in the power of her hands which is holding his back. After finishing his duty of cleaning, her boobs his tongue started the journey towards her navel hole. Bobby’s body slowly started going down and his staging position shifted her legs to knees. He kissed her navel hole. Anju moan with pleasure. His both hands grabbed her boobs again and massaged her nipples gently. Bobby felt the power of Anju’s hands on his head pushing his head further down towards her pussy area. He didn’t disappoint her by fighting back against her pushing. His face came near to her pussy and his hands grabbed the elastic of her panty and pulled down. His lips expressed the happiness of getting the sight of beautiful pussy by kissing it. Bobby hold his hands under her both armpit and slowly lift her till placing comfortably in dining table. He took a chair and placed in a position where his body will come in between her legs. He kept the cake to side and made her laid down in table. He pulls her leg closer to him and adjusted the position for sucking. Anju got comfortable when his hands held her both legs. Bobby kissed on her fleshy thighs. One she got comfortable he started to kiss her legs from fingers. He continues to burnish her body with cake and cleaning it by licking. When his mouths reach near to her pussy, she placed her leg comfortably in his back body. Bobby’s mouth shows extreme madness in sucking after getting the taste of her pussy juice. When her hands were busy pressing her boobs, Bobby extends his one hand support to press one boob. His other hand was supporting his mouth to grab her pussy clits and pussy lips as per the command from Anju and Bobby’s mind. Anju was not moaning but was screaming due to pleasure. They didn’t bother where the sound goes to ears of other flat mates. Bobby took the cherry placed in top of the cake and put it inside her pussy hole. Anju’s body got shivered due to an unexpected movement but when his tongue started chasing the cherry, her body melted. Anju cried in pleasure and the dam inside her body protecting the pussy juice got busted and juice flows like river. Bobby’s tongue proved himself as good chaser by grabbing the cherry and bring it out. Before Anju asked to share it with her, he started chewing it. He didn’t let her to disappointed. He got up and bring his mouth to her mouth and shared the half with her. Bobby removed his underwear while sharing the cherry. Before Anju started chewing, his iron rod closed her pussy entrance. It started entering her pussy along with chewing the cherry. Due to extreme wetness, there was no hindrance in the path of his dick while entering inside her pussy. One his dick enters her pussy, he got up from her body and came to standing position. Bobby started to pump her pussy slowly. Anju’s body was not in a stage to enjoy the slow motion, she encouraged him to pump fast. He increases the pace gradually and become fast. Sound coming from pump the slippery pussy filled the room. Bobby knows that her body has already tired by multiple orgasm and he doesn’t want to hold his cum for long. He increased the pace and Anju continue to encourage him. Before her voice get tired, he cum inside her pussy with huge moan. Upon receiving his semen inside her pussy, she produced a huge gasping sound of satisfaction. Her legs were still in locked position around his hips. Bobby hold her hands and lift her from table. She hugged him and remain his body. When he walked her towards the sofas, she remains in his body like a kid sitting in father’s hip. Bobby sat on sofa and placed her bumps on his lap. She kissed all over his face with compassion and love. Once she finished kissing, both looked each other eyes and gave a satisfaction smile. Bobby took a tissue paper and wiped her pussy as well his dick.
Happy birthday my Love. Bobby told in erotic tone.
Than you my dear. Anju replied with words full of love.
Bobby didn’t remember when he slept. When he got up in morning, he saw his dress is in the floor. He saw couple of tissue paper also in floor. When he took the tissue, it was still wet due to soaked with his semen. He felt guilty for thinking about his friend wife, but he knows that he still loves her will become his wife in some period.

Chapter 1 – 

School days Memories. 

Bobby & Naveen are batchmates in school as well as neighbors. Naveen’s family is ancient wealthy family, but his father has run several unsuccessful business ventures and presently in huge debts. Despite debts, they maintain very wealthy lifestyle. Naveen is a Romeo from his school time. He is tall and handsome. He holds good physique. He is having multiple sexual relationship with girls in school and married ladies in their locality since school life. Bobby is the only person knows about his secret relationships with married ladies in their neighborhood. In school he famous as Romeo but still many girls are surrounded with him as well as in his friends list. Bobby sometimes wondered why the girls roam around with a boy known for flirting. Naveen never shows friendship & commitment is his weakness. He does not mind in dumping others for his benefits. He is a love & sex guru for many boys and few girls in school. Bobby is from a lower middle-class family. He is also look handsome but never found confidence in his face. He got couple of love proposals from girls, but he rejected without thinking. gentleman. Gradually he gained an image of studious & unromantic boy in school. He wishes to experience everything in life but due to the fear on his father and understanding the sufferings of his parents in managing the house, he gains a maturity thinking in his life. Bobby has become an example in their locality for parents to show their children. Bobby holds a deep connection with Naveen due to same age and friends from childhood. He will only break his set barriers in life for Naveen. Their friendship become famous in school & locality. Naveen has an elder sister named Nisha & Bobby got a younger sister Maria. Nisha is two-year senior to both and Maria is three year younger. Nisha supports his brother, but Maria is a spy of her father. Only in study matter, Bobby controls Maria. She is a lazy bump in studies. Bobby is more attached to Nisha. Both families also well connected but Naveen’s family enjoy an upper hand but in locality Bobby’s father is more respected due to his honesty.
Naveen & Bobby got separated in class from 11th. Bobby was in science stream & Naveen as in commerce stream. One of Naveen’s cousin girl Deepa joined in science batch along with Bobby. Bobby liked her from day 1 but he didn’t show any hint. Regular presence of Deepa in their gang makes Bobby more attracted towards her. Naveen asked him once whether Bobby has any crush on her, but he lied to him. One day when Deepa told her love towards Bobby, he could not able to reject the proposal. Both agreed to keep their relationship secret until they settled in life.

At Naveen’s home.
Situation: Naveen’s relatives get together at Naveen’s home. 

Men are near to the bar at corner of lawn and having chit chat. Small children are playing in lawn. Ladies are sitting at lawn and engaged in their gossips.
Nisha was serving cold drinks to ladies.  
Nisha. where is Naveen? Naveen father loudly.
He must be somewhere here. Nisha told to her father.
Please find him. I need an urgent help from him. Father told.
I will look for him. Are you guys going to buy more Whiskey? Nisha Asked.
You do what I asked for. Nisha’s father growled
Nisha looked for Naveen everywhere, but she could not find him. She couldn’t trace Deepa also. When she enquired about Deepa to her mother, she replied that Deepa went to Nisha’s room for changing her pad. Nisha checked her room and bathroom, but she couldn’t find Nisha or Naveen. She reached the terrace and checked it. When she was about to leave, she felt like a shadow moving from back side area. Nisha slowly walks towards the back area. When she reached back side, she could able to hear small sound from back balcony adjacent to Naveen’s room. Nisha was about to call her name but stopped due to sound coming from balcony resembles to sexual moan. She slowly climbed through the ladder and reached near the Terrence which gives a view towards the balcony. She can see the presence of two person and without any doubt, she confirmed that one is her brother and girl is Deepa.
Do it fast Deepa, people will search for us. Naveen sound.
Nisha can see the shadow moving up and down. She could able to hear the moan of her brother.
Yes. Yes. I am Cuming. Yes baby. Take it… Naveen moans.
Nisha felt disappointed for not seeing clearly.
Suddenly the light came on Deepa’s face. Oh!! My god!! Nisha stunned for a second. Deepa is standing in her knees and holding Naveen’s dick. There is a towel spread in the floor and her knees are kept on it.  Naveen’s dick is socked with her saliva and few is drooling from her mouth. Nisha surprised by the happiness in the face of Deepa as well a man dick.
Switched off the light Naveen. Deepa told.
No will see. Continue sucking. You were doing good. Naveen told.
Deepa continued to blow his dick. Nisha thought of going back but she didn’t want to lose the opportunity to see sex in real. Nisha started comparing Deepa’s blowing style with porn videos she watches.
Oh!! She is expert. Nisha said in mind.
Naveen started to move his hip and support Deepa to blow fast. Few seconds later, Naveen started fuck her mouth fast by hold the hand on head. Nisha felt disappointed due to the lights got switched off.
She can hear the moan of her brother getting fast and a gasping sound.
Nisha heard the coughing sound of Deepa. Suddenly lights on.
Nisha saw Deepa couching and spiting his cum. Naveen is standing and laughing at her.
Naveen took the towel from down and wiped her back. From the dust in her back, Nisha understood that she was lying on floor. Deepa took the towel from Naveen & wiped her face with towel. She was standing in Bra and Panty.
Where is my skirt? Deepa asked.
Suddenly Naveen took the dress from floor and handed over to her. She wears her jeans and T-shirt.
Hey switch of the light now. Deepa said.
Naveen switched of the lights. Next time, please don’t plan during your periods. Naveen said.
Ok. We will tell our parents same. No functions during my periods. Deepa said in funny tone.
Oh, very Funny. Naveen said.
Don’t get upset my boy. You are expert in satisfying a girl. I must say, I had multiple orgasm even without touching my pussy. Don’t think that I am not satisfied. Let get fresh and go downstairs. Deepa said.
Do not wash your mouth. My semen taste will go. Naveen told.
I have enough in my stomach. Mouth is still sticky now. Deepa giggled.
Nisha was about to leave but Naveen conversation made her to stay back.
How is your new boyfriend Bobby doing with you? Naveen asked.
I don’t think any difference will happen. Why the hell you made me to say, “I love you to that impotent’’. Such a waste of time. Deepa asked.
Don’t put blame on me only. You were also interested on him after hearing about his dick size. Naveen asked.
I agree. I also get impressed from your words. I started in similar way as you guided. Serious & futuristic dreams. I tried my level best to change him, but that beggar is a coward. He is afraid of everyone. His father, our family, teachers, his sister, other students etc. It is almost going to one year. He never shows the courage to speak with me in public so what else can expect from him. I am tired. I can’t handle this drama anymore. Last week we both were only at lab. It was raining out. There is no chance for someone to come. I took him to side and placed his hand and on my boobs. Within a second, he started sweating and ran away from lab. It was really an embarrassing moment for me. I don’t think your plan will work on him. You want to take a chance on his sister, you try on your end. Please spare me. I am done. I am going to breakup with him. As far as from my interaction with her sister, I can say she has asexuality problem. Please don’t waste your time. You have many girls in your list. Don’t waste time by going behind her. Deepa said in one stretch.
I hope he is not aware that my hands are behind this move. Naveen asked.
No. He still believe that you are not aware. Deepa told.
Honestly, he is my childhood friend. I don’t know why am hesitated to try on her sister. That is the reason, I made this plan. It is like a sister sharing program. Anyway. I have plenty of time. I am not forcing you to continue. You take your decision. Thank you for your support. Rahul said to Deepa.
No worries. I will take my fees. Deepa giggled by tapping at his dick.
Nisha got surprised by hearing the thinking for her brother and sister. She felt sympathy towards Bobby.

Deepa broke up with Bobby in following week by giving a convincing reason which Bobby never make any attempt to rebuild their relationship. Even though Deepa left, he did not have any pain in heart. He felt more relaxed and tension free.
[+] 5 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro tha story is wonderful and nice narration please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2

School time memories continues:

Naveen's Home: 

Where is Naveen? Booby asked.
I don’t know where he went. May be at Deepa’s home. Since their family shifted to our town, he is mostly at their home. Deepa & Naveen is very intimate from childhood. Her father was in army and they stay near to her mother’s home. They shifted to our town after his retirement. Naveen likes to stay in their house from childhood. Deepa & Naveen are very intimate. If we follow the old tradition, she is his customary girl.
If they have wealth, she will be still the customary girl. Nisha’s voice.
Hey Nisha. I thought that you went to college. Bobby asked.
Bobby don’t listen to her words. We are not looking for wealth of daughter in law. Naveen’s mother replied.
Then why my father is interested in marriage case with my customary boy? Nisha asked.
You ask your father. I have work. Come and help me in kitchen rather than sitting in room always. Tomorrow you must manage some other house kitchen. If you don’t know anything, people will blame me. Mother shouted with fake anger.
Bobby hold the hand of Nisha and told in funny tone.
Come on Nisha, escape. Aunty is getting angry.
Booby and Nisha left the kitchen by running and reached living room.
Both were laughing after reaching living room. Bobby’s hands were still holding Nisha’s hand. From the power of holding her hands, Nisha can assume the real strength of Bobby. Even Deepa made fun of Bobby, Nisha understood that there is a hidden disappointment and anger against Bobby for neglecting her sexual desire. Naveen didn’t understand but as a girl Nisha knows.
Bobby & Nisha is extremely attached from childhood onwards. Both have freedom at each other home. Both parents give them freedom and never bothered about the gender difference. First time Nisha’s mother warned Nisha about boys after her first periods but still she didn’t mention Bobby’s name. After her first periods despite consider Bobby as brother, her body started to enjoy his touch. Both didn’t cross the line. But after the incident of peeping to Naveen & Deepa. A curiosity generated in the mind of Nisha. She started provoking Bobby by hugging him, putting hands in his shoulder, brushing her boobs etc. Nisha feared to advance further due to the innocent nature of Bobby.
Nisha looked at Bobby’s eyes with full of lust.
What? Why are you looking at me like this? Bobby asked Nisha by laughing.
Nothing. I just simply looked at you. You have nice eyes. Nisha said.
Well thank you. I hope other girls also feel like you think. Bobby said.
I need a help from you. I was telling Naveen. He never has time to spend for me. Nisha said.
Sure. Bobby replied.
Come to my room. Nisha told.
Both entered the storeroom at first floor. The room is narrow one.
See the box. Nisha shows the box kept on top of the shelves. I need that box. Nisha told.
Do you have a ladder, small table, or chair? Bobby asked.
If ladder is there, I can also take. I will bring the chair. Nisha told and left the room.
While she is coming back with a small table, she unbuttons two buttons of her shirt. Nisha entered the storeroom and kept the table in floor. She purposefully bends in front of Bobby to give her full boobs view. Bobby’s eye catches the sight without any delay. He thought to take his eyes, but his mind didn’t allow him. Suddenly Nisha looked at Bobby’s face.
Where is your eyes bobby? Nisha asked in serious tone.
Nisha… I was looking at the table. Is it have enough strength to hold my weight? Bobby asked in a frighten voice.
Nisha smiled at Bobby to make him relax. She found Bobby took few more seconds to come out of shock after getting caught.
I don’t know. Unless you don’t try, how can you figure out wo can hold your body strength above them? Try for once. Nisha said in lusty voice.
Bobby came and entered the table. Nisha thought ‘’ No wonder Deepa abuse him’’
When Bobby lifted his arms, his shirt got lifted. Bobby is wearing a Lungi. Nisha looked at his dick area. She saw a small projection. She was not sure whether it is projection of erected dick or normal. She decided to test it. She came close to Bobby pretending to give him support while bringing the box down. While bringing her hands down after giving instruction to Bobby, her back hand pressed at Bobby’s dick. Suddenly she felt a shock in his body and his leg shakes.
What happens Booby? While Asking Bobby, Nisha hugged the legs of Bobby pretending to help him. Her boobs pressed on his leg.
Are you Ok? Nisha asked Bobby.
I am Ok. My legs got shake. I think the table is not strong.
I will hold it. You take the box. Nisha told Bobby.
Bobby didn’t object her. The smoothness of her Boobs aroused his body. He has similar feels in many occasions, but his morality stops him. He always cursed himself after dirty thoughts comes in his mind. He masturbates several times by fantasying Nisha but after getting the advice from priest during his confection stops his thinking. When he starts the relationship with Deepa, he plans for sex but the guilty feeling of hiding from Naveen as well as a word from Naveen’s mother ‘’ Deepa is Naveen’s Murapennu (Cousin girl who can be get married to cousin). If children have such plans, we don’t object’’. Bobby wants to break his relationship with Deepa after hearing Naveen’s mother words same time Deepa shouldn’t get hurt also. He was extremely happy when Deepa breaks the relationship.
Bobby took the Box from top and bring it down. Nisha took the hands from his leg and supported Bobby to bring it down. It was an old iron box. She kept the box on floor with the support of Bobby. Nisha’s intentionally touch her cheeks in Bobby’s cheek. Bobby’s eyes were struggling to change the view from her exposed boobs in front of it. The touch of her cheeks made goosebumps all over his body. After placing the box at floor, she remains in same position. When Bobby also not remain same, she understood that the boy is in lust.
Bobby. Nisha called in an erotic sound.
There was no response from Bobby but when Nisha called him second times, he came out from lost world and stand straight. Nisha also stand straight.
Yes Nisha. Bobby told in a terrible voice.
What are you looking at? Nisha asked him by looking at eyes.
I am sorry Nisha. Bobby replied with guilty tone.
Nisha placed her palm in his cheek.
I can understand. No worries. It will happen. Your age is to know all these. Nisha said in low voice.
Bobby’s mind is telling him to go out, but his body was not moving due to enjoying her touch. Nisha came close to Bobby. There only inch gap between them. Bobby didn’t made attempt to move back. Nisha’s finger in his cheeks started to massage slowly. Nisha hold his hand. Bobby kept his eyes down.
Bobby look at me. Nisha whispered.
Bobby looked at Nisha. She can see his eyes full of guilty as well as lust. He is in a confused situation. Nisha understood.
There was no resistance from Bobby while her hands lifted Bobby’s hand towards her boobs. She placed his hand on her boob. Bobby looked towards the door of storeroom. Door is not fully closed.
No one will come upstairs. Nisha’s palm made him to press her boob while whispering. Before she guides him to press again, she felt the Bobby’s hand pressing her boob without her guidance. She brings another hand of Bobby to her boob. Bobby started pressing both boobs by avoid his eyes from her.  Nisha felt the strength of Bobby. Her eyes fell on his bulge. She moved her hand to top of his bulge. Bobby moved his hip back on her touch, but Nisha followed her hand along with his move.
Bobby don’t worry. Nisha whispered.
She started to feel his dick size by rubbing on it. Bobby didn’t wait for any guidance or permission to enter inside her shirt through gap in the top open area. Nisha helped him by removing the two more buttons.
Bobby remove my bra. Nisha whispered.
When Bobby looked at her eyes. Hook is at back. She told him.
Bobby’s hand went on her back. He held her bra strip and started to unhook. Nisha didn’t help him purposefully. After few struggles, Bobby removed it. Nisha pulled the bra down and free her boobs. She held her hands on Bobby’s head and bring his face to her boobs.
Nisha.. Her mother called Nisha by screaming.
Bobby got frighten and started to rush out, but Nisha wrapped him with her hands.
Yes Mother. Nisha replied by screaming.
What are you doing? Mother asked.
I am talking my old books from store with the help of Bobby. Nisha replied.
I am going to Bobby’s house. I will come soon. Please give the food to Tommy (Dog) after sometimes. Mother said.
Ok Mother. Nisha replied.
Give some tea and snacks to Bobby also. Mother said.
I will give him what he wants Mother. Nisha said.
Ok. I am not closing the main door. Keep an eye. Mother said.
Yes Mother. Go and come back soon. Nisha replied.
Nisha was laughing while talking to her mother. Bobby got relaxed after few seconds of conversation between mother & daughter. He hands were caring her back. He always fantasied on her boobs and ass. A small hesitation was in his mind while one of his hand moved towards her ass. When he gets a pleasure sound from Nisha’s mouth after touching her ass, he brings his second hand to her ass. Her buttocks got covered under his palms. They didn’t hesitate to smooch each other after her mother left. Slowly, Bobby started taking the control and Nisha happily surrendering to him. She finds and extraordinary strength in Bobby. He lifted her by holding ass and turns her back towards the wall. He placed her gently on floor and started kissing her neck and shoulder. Nisha’s body melted in pleasure and stays idle. Bobby’s face dragged from her neck to boobs quickly. She didn’t stop him from removing her last button of shirt. Bobby opens her shirt fully and took her boob in his mouth. He pressed her boob with his hand and took nipples in mouth. He started suck her nipples hard. Nisha body shivered in pleasure. Bobby bring one hand to her back. When he struggles to enter in her back due to pressed on wall, she lifted her hip and gave access to his hand.
Bobby. Let’s go to my room. We can see front side from my room. Nisha whispered.
Bobby held her waist and lifted her. Nisha happily jump and held his waist by her leg. Bobby was sucking her boobs while carrying her to room. He placed her near to window as per her instruction. As soon as she placed her in floor, he removed her shirt and throws. Nisha lifted his T-shirt and removes it. When Nisha hugs his bare body, she felt like in the hands of most secured person in world. She took the change from Bobby and started kissing allover his body. Bobby’s hands were rubbing and massaging her back while she was kissing his chest and surroundings. Nisha’s removed the knot of Lungi and it fell. She holds his dick quickly along with kissing his chest. Bobby remain idle and gave his body for Nisha. Her body slowly went down by kissing his body. She kissed till his bulge. Nisha went on her knees and looked at Bobby’s face. She found him looking at her with full of pleasure. When her lips pressed his bulge, his eyes get closed.
Nisha not there. Bobby whispered.
Nisha kissed his bulge again. Her hands held his underwear and pulls down. As soon as his underwear reached his thighs, his dick hit her nose. Nisha looked at his thick dick. She holds it and guided to her mouth. She got happy by seeing the size and hardness. Before sucking, she started to dream about her pleasure while his dick fucking her pussy. She started to suck like in porn videos she watches. Her mouth got filled by Bobby’s dick. She sucks like porn star. Bobby was in seventh heaven of pleasure. He tried to control from ejaculating. He saw her mother coming back. He though of warned Nisha and rush to down but the pleasure of her Blow job didn’t allow him to withdraw from her mouth. He started to fuck her mouth to cum fast. Within seconds, he ejaculates. He never though of cum in her mouth but he had fantasied it earlier. Now when it is happens for real, he didn’t want to miss it. This is also Nisha’s first experience. She was expecting like in videos she watches. Bobby will take his dick out before ejaculating and splash it over her face and body but when he cum in her deep throat she couldn’t even take proper breath. Bobby unloaded his semen as per his fantasy. As soon as he finished, he warned her about mother returning.
Bobby wore his T-Shirt & Lungi and rushed to storeroom as per her instruction. As soon as he left the room, Nisha closed the door. Her entire excitement went after swallowing his semen. She didn’t want to swallow it. She felt angry on him to left after his satisfaction. By the time she wore her dress, her mind become cool. She understood that Bobby left her due to the situation demands.
When her mother returns, she came upstairs. She found Bobby keeping the Box back.
Where is Nisha? Mother asked.
Sister went to her room. I am keeping the box back.
Nisha came out of her room and went to Kitchen without making sound. Her mother went to her room and called her name by seeing it empty. Nisha replied from Kitchen that she is preparing the food for their doggy. Bobby felt relief by seeing the satisfied face of Aunty. Bobby also went down with her.
Bobby come with me. Nisha ordered.
Bobby went along with her to kennel.
I though you will withdraw your dick before ejaculating. Nisha whispered.
I want to but couldn’t due to the shock of seeing your mother.  Bobby lied.
Ok. It tastes good. Nisha replied.
You let me in heat- Nisha said in complaint tone.
I am sorry Nisha. Next time, I will take your care. Bobby replied.
Nisha giggled.
Bobby left her home. When he saw his sister, he felt guilty for his act. He didn’t go to Naveen’s home afterwards. Several he got the tendency to go but he controls him. His guilty increased while meeting Naveen. He decided to apologize Nisha and ask her to forgive him. He didn’t find the courage to meet Nisha, so he avoids going in front of Nisha. Nisha’s surprise visit to his home made him scared. Bobby went near to his mother for avoiding private talk.
Hai Aunty. Nisha said.
Hai daughter. How are you? Bobby’s mother asked her.
I am good Aunty. Hai Bobby. What happen? Why you are not coming home?
He was busy in entrance exam preparations. Aunty replied.
Oh! I see. So, Bobby is fully committed to become a Doctor. Nisha asked.
Yes. Nisha. We don’t have the money to get admission in management quotas. He knows that. He is trying hard to get admission in merit.
Why don’t you send him for coaching class? The institute which I went is incredibly good. I didn’t crack the exam due to my lack of interest and ability. Nisha said.
Nisha you know that we have a daughter to get married. It is not possible for his father to handle everything. Bobby also insist to prepare by himself.
Nisha: I have some books. You can come and collect it. I can teach some tips about exams.
It will be a great help. Mother replied.
Bobby. Come home. I will give. Nisha stopped the sentence and showed her boobs to Bobby without getting noticed by his mother.
When Bobby didn’t reply, she asked him again.
Will you come or you want me to come here? Nisha’s voice was hard.
I will come. Bobby replied.
Bobby felt relief after she lefts.
Bobby try to convince Nisha that he is guilty for his act, but Nisha didn’t show any mercy to accept his apology until he fulfills her wish. Even though she felt disconformable while he ejaculates, by thinking about his dick her mind become mad on Bobby. Her thoughts were always on getting fucked by his dick. She masturbates daily by thinking about his dick fucking her pussy. Avoiding behavior from Bobby made her mad and obstinacy increased day by day. Frighten by the behavior of Nisha, Bobby give her orgasm by sucking boobs & pussy. He didn’t fuck her pussy even after several request from Nisha. After that incident Bobby avoided Nisha completely by excusing for exam preparations. Nisha compelled & tried to scare him several times, but Bobby remain in his stand. When Nisha understood that she is not going to get Bobby, she withdraws her attempt, but her mind was carrying a revenge against Bobby. Even though Bobby got admission in Medical college at his town, he shifted to hostel for avoiding Nisha.

End of School days Memories
[+] 4 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
(11-11-2020, 10:03 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Bro tha story is wonderful and nice narration please continue.

Thanks bro
Like Reply
This  is not a real happen story at first place but most of the incidents happen in my real life experience through myself, friend's and relatives life. In real this all situation's happened in different peoples life. As a dirty mind person am trying to combined the situation into few character with lot of exaggeration and imaginations. One or other way my dirty mind think to happen in such a way that am writing. No modification and suggestion to change the story will not entertain. I welcome the suggestions for my writing skill and language and non eroticisms to readers. That will help me to improve my writing skill. I just want to see how the peoples reactions to this situations. Please post positive or negative comments.
Like Reply
Bro I really enjoyed your story. Wonderful go ahead.
Like Reply
Excellent update, one of unique story in the site , great work boss
Like Reply
Chapter 3 – Life in progress 

Naveen: Aged 28. Presently working as finance in charge in his Uncle’s Media company at Dubai. His Uncle’s company is into media productions & advertising. Uncle gave him the job with an agenda of monitoring all financial transactions on behalf of him. Even after the marriage there is no change in Naveen’s character. The industry he works, gave him more opportunity to flourish his caliber as womanizer. He continues to live on his theory of marrying a rich girl and enjoy life with hole filling theory.
Bobby:  Aged 28 unmarried. Bobby is working as specialist doctor in an international hospital. Within two years, he gained the reputation as preferred doctor for patients. His name is in the preferential list of hospital management for considering into senior position in newly opening hospitals & clinics across the world. He refuses a recent offer due to the presence of Anju in this country.
Anju: Age 26. Married to Naveen last year. She is a doctor by profession working in a clinic of same hospital management of Bobby at Dubai.
Why you left early? Naveen asked.
He hides the actual reason of discomfort in staying Naveen’s flat where his wife didn’t like his presence.
I have some emergencies in work. Bobby replied.
It was my first birthday after marriage. You were giving me gift on my birthday since we met. Are you angry with me for resigning from your hospital? Anju took the phone from Naveen and asked.
No. Never I m not angry. I am happy for you. I was planning to buy gift for you today but an emergency in hospital needs my assistance. I left in early morning. I don’t want to disturb your sleep that is the reason, I put a note. Moreover, it is your birthday. You both deserve your privacy. Bobby replied.
Ok but I need my gift. Anju said by laughing.
I will. Naveen replied.
After disconnecting the phone.
Is he angry with me or heard me last night? Anju asked Naveen.
Never mind. He is little moody from childhood. You don’t bother. You bother about what I asked you. Naveen told.
What? Kids. No way. Anju told.
Yes. It is one year over. Everyone is asking. Naveen said.
Tell them you are impotent. Anju laughed.
Don’t take it as joke. Be serious. Naveen said in serious tone.
Don’t get serious my love. Think practically. What we need is to setup our career? Do you have any plans to complete your CA? Anju asked
It is difficult to study and work. Naveen said
I can conceive your baby in my womb but what about the money to manage our life? We both must work to set up a base. Now things are moving in right path. I got better offer and salary. One year is my probation period. We can try for kids after my probation period. Anju said.
I understand. I just asked you. Please don’t be serious. Naveen said.
Naveen was sitting in sofa. Anju came and sat on his lap. She kissed his nose.
You want someone to come in between us now? Anju asked by keeping her lips close to his face.
She didn’t allow the ‘’No’’ to come out from his mouth. His mouth was covered by her lips. Anju started to kiss him passionately. He supported her from back. He started visualizing the Thai girl sat on his thighs while massaging yesterday. Few seconds later, Naveen’s hands started crushing her boobs.
Auch!! Anju screamed with pain. Slowly Naveen. Are you doing with angry on me? Anju asked by breaking the kiss.
Naveen came to sense. He was visualizing the Thai girl incident. When he asked for Blow his dick, she refused. In retaliation, he pressed her boobs hard while wild fucking with her.
Sorry my honey. I was getting into a wild mood. Naveen apologized.
Wild Mood? You Mr. Lion. You are lazy bump. I am not a deer to hunt. I am lioness who really hunts. I will show you real wild. Saying this Anju pushed Naveen to back and kissing him wild. Suddenly Naveen’s phone started ringing.
Anju moved from his body with disappointment. It was Jabaal who is also a partner in his Uncle’s company. Company started by Naveen’s uncle & Jabaal. Jabaal is a well-known director & producer in the industry. Naveen’s uncle funded and started the company with Jabaal as CEO. Jabaal is the man running the show. Naveen’s uncle has another major business which he manages directly. Naveen’s role in the company is to monitor all financial transaction especially payment authorized by Jabaal and report any discrepancies to his uncle. All banking needs the sign and approval of is uncle.
Jabaal? Anju asked Naveen.
Yes. Naveen replied.
Pick the phone. Anju said.
I am thinking whether to answer or not. Naveen said.
Why you are afraid to answer. Answer the phone. Anju gave him confidence.
Phone ringing stopped.
He probably wants to speak about one payment getting approved from uncle. I am not confident about the authenticity. Naveen told Anju.
Speak to your uncle. Anju told.
I can’t blame him without enough reason more over the company runs in his contacts. Naveen said.
You call him and find out the reason for call. Anju told.
Yes. I will. Can you get me something for drink? Naveen asked.
Sure. Anju got up and went to kitchen.
Naveen called Jabaal immediately after she left. He went to balcony and closed the door.
Hai. Jabaal. Good Morning. Sorry Anju was sitting next to me. She has the habit to sit close to me. I was not sure whether you or Layal (Layal is a model as well as casting agent in their company). Two days before Layal sends me a message, it took a long time for me in convincing Anju. Naveen told Jabaal in low voice.
Don’t worry bro. I will not make any troubles in your family life. I told Layal also. I called to ask you whether the cheque got signed? Jabaal asked.
Anju came with Juice to balcony.
You were here. I thought where you went. Anju asked Naveen.
That will be done Jabaal. I will take care. Naveen shows silent signal to Anju & replied to Jabaal without stressing the subject.
Thanks. Are you coming tonight? Jabaal asked without adding the real content.
No Thanks. Its Anju’s birthday. We plan to have dinner outside today. Naveen replied.
Please handover the phone to Anju. Jabaal said.
Naveen handover the phone to Anju. She refused initially but when Naveen requests, she took the phone.
Many many happy returns of the day my sweet sister. Jabaal said.
Thank you. Jabaal. Anju replied as courtesy.
When is my party? Jabaal asked.
Ask Naveen. Anju replied.
I want from you. Why we want to involve Naveen in between us? Jabaal asked in a flirty tone.
I am giving the phone to Naveen. Anju replied with a dislike tone.
She handed over the phone to Naveen and went inside. After she left, Naveen asked Jabaal.
You can’t sleep properly without teasing her. I must suffer now. He said naughty tone.
You dirty rascal. Enjoy your day. Go and fuck your wife.  Layal told to Naveen.
You are there? Naveen asked.
Where else need to go when my man is here. Layal replied in a lusty tone.
Naveen heard the kissing sound through phone.
Are you provoking me? Naveen asked.
I am happy if you get provoked by one kiss. Ok Bye Naveen. Enjoy your day. Convey my wishes to your wife. Layal replied.
She disconnected the phone before Naveen says formal bye.
Naveen dick got erected by hearing Layal voice. She is a Lebanese girl with wild beauty. If Anju is an Indian version of beauty, she is an Arab version with magical belly dancing skill. Naveen’s lifetime dream is to sleep with her for a night. Her couple of touches brings precum in his Lund at office. She is a concubine of Jabaal. Naveen felt jealous on Jabaal’s luck. Naveen was odd out in office during first 2 years. Only few of Indian staff were his office friends but things change few months back. He became friends with Layal & through her, he entered friendship with Jabaal. Layal knows Naveen’s interest in her but she never gives a green signal but didn’t show the red signal also. Naveen is in yellow signal and waiting for green. All three maintain a fair distance in office due to few other spy people of uncle in the company. Though the good works of Naveen, he became the trusty person of his Uncle. He authorized payments coming after Naveen’s approval without any further scrutiny. In office, Naveen made the image that he is the proxy of his uncle. Even though he called him uncle, he is not the close relative of Naveen. He is Naveen’s father friend and offered the job to Naveen as helping hands after knowing their financial troubles. He gave minimum salary to Naveen before marriage & sends balance amount to Naveen’s father directly after knowing the spending habit of Naveen from his father. After the marriage, he gave his spare flat to Naveen and start giving his full salary. Even though Naveen has very freedom in company he didn’t want to work under someone. His aim is to start his own business. After working in the glamour industry, he can’t think about a better business suiting his taste. Naveen was never allowed or given permission to interfere in any other department. After became friends, Layal invited him during the few auditions of models. His dick gets raised by seeing the girls coming for auditions and their approach with Jabaal. Naveen encountered several struggling girls coming ready to sleep with Jabaal for entry but Layal or Jabaal never entertain Naveen. After several request with Layal, once she introduced an Indian girl to Naveen as final authorized person. Prior to introducing Naveen, she was selected due to the requirement of client was typical Indian girl. She is not an extreme sexy model, but she holds typical village beauty. She was married and husband works in small company. She has done few advertisings in her hometown and holds an ambition to become a super model in this fast city. Such blunder girls are the prey in this industry. She gets a shock after hearing the demand of Naveen but when he showed the signed contract from their end and asked her to think. Naveen got the call before same day end about her acceptance. Naveen fucked her in Jabaal’s flat. She was happy for getting the first projects. Fucking section with her was not much thrilling for Naveen due to lack of cooperation. The experience was same as fucking a whore. There was no intimacy found during sex. Such demands come from client once in a blue moon. After that shoot, she made herself think as super model. She sends her profile to different agencies but didn’t get any projects. When she contacted Naveen for any projects, he told her that he was not happy with initial approach with him. The lady apologizes and asked for Naveen’s appointment. Despite Naveen refuses her opportunity for new projects, she came by herself to his place and surrender herself. In second occasion she really cooperates with Naveen and fulfill all his fantasies. Naveen showered his frustration of not getting any other models as well as revenge of previous disobedience on her. He still remembers the screaming of the girl while fucking her ass hole. One of main reason he prefers foreign prostitutes is for fucking in ass. Since his school time, he always has the fantasy of fucking the ass of girls but none of his girlfriends allowed him to fuck in their ass including Anju ever after one year of marriage. He got the onetime opportunity in younger days with wife of his commerce tuition master. The fucking section was happened in an awkward situation where she couldn’t stop Naveen while fucking her ass by force. Her ass was not a virgin one but not regularly fucked one. Naveen fucked her ass for first time in his life. After that incident, he tried to have sex with her, but favorable situation couldn’t happen. Either she avoided Naveen or situation didn’t happen for real. Fucking the model girl ass was his most memorable fuck. Her ass was a virgin one and his dick tore the side skin of her ass while entering. He fucked her ass twice in same day. Luckily, Jabaal agreed the request of Naveen and give one more project to her. After second projects, she started getting few other projects from different agencies. She is always ready for Naveen in one call and saw him as her godfather. Naveen calls her when ever he wishes to fuck tight ass. She also maintains the promise to allow only Naveen to fuck her ass. Naveen has the plan to start new company with Jabaal & Layal. Three of them had discussion but funding arrangement must do from Naveen’s end. Naveen is eying the funds from Anju’s end, but his plans are not working well. Naveen also found that Jabaal become mad after seeing Anju. He is utilizing his weakness to keep him together till he arranges fund as well as not planning with someone else. He also found it as an opportunity to fuck Layal. Naveen keep silent while Jabaal flirting with Anju, but he never extended any support. Naveen know the Anju’s character. She will not surrender her values in front of anyone even some threatens to kill her. Naveen knows the depth of her mad love on him by taking the clue from incidents happened in their life. She is a such a girl that any men can send her with anyone without fear. Naveen knows that all he needs to cover is illicit relationship from her. He was confident that he can fool her even someone tell about his character until he shouldn’t give opportunity to bring solid evidence against him. Few peoples tried and failed already. Naveen keeps on portraying bad image about Jabaal to make her more abhor Jabaal. His uncle & aunty loves Anju. They blindly believe her words. They talk with her often. Anju portrayed Jabaal like the way Naveen created image in her mind during their personal chit chat. She also explains the way her husband tackling the situations and work dedicated to company. The audit reports of company also state as per her statement. This relationship gives extra mileage for Naveen and received more authority in company. He is smart enough in ensuring to avoid his direct connections. Naveen has plans to take some funds from company with the help of Jabaal & Layal, but he didn’t discuss it. So far, their relationship extends till sharing the commission getting from vendors of the company. Due to tight competition and less margin quote. They are not getting the opportunity to keep higher expense budget for earning high. An alternative source of fund is required for starting new company. Naveen knows that Jabaal & Layal gets more commission than him due to reputation in industry. He didn’t bother about the share of commission because he knows whatever happens, to run that company uncle needs Jabaal & Layal. His role doesn’t have any importance. His aim is to keep them happy & partner with him for starting new company. Moreover, uncle is planning to give this company to his son after his studies. Once he joined, the entire control will go to him. If his son able to get the confidence of both then his plan will not work out, so Naveen has created his deadline to start new company before the uncle’s son joins. He started to think his life after became the MD. Layal belly dancing scene came in front of him. She is dancing in front him by wearing panty and bra. He came to reality by hearing Anju.
Are you not coming inside? What are you thinking so much? Is it any issue? Anju asked in a worrying sound.
Naveen looked at Anju. She is wearing Pink T-shirt and Lower. Naveen stare at her hip. He compared Anju’s hip with Layal. She has gained some weight after marrying. Layal’s attraction is her figure. Her ass round shape will be 37-38 but waist like will not more than 26-27. Watching her from back while wearing jeans is enough for anyone to dream about her. Oval shaped face with beautiful wide lips and well sized boobs make men mad. Anju is not less beautiful than her. The behavior and appearance of Layal may feel the men for a nightstand but people will look at the husband face immediately after seeing Anju. Naveen felt the same while they go outside. People look at Naveen with jealousy eyes. Her attractions start from her eyes. Squinted eyes. When people look at her eyes, they will be forgot to look down part of her body. If some look from her 36-size ass from back, they will overtake her by praying that she should not have a beautiful face. Experience of Naveen while he was with her in such situation is, the person overtakes them will give a sad look for not getting a girl like Anju or jealousy look at Naveen. Her heart shaped face along with heart shaped lips in a wheatish complexion will make anyone fall in love on first sight. Her boobs also are also in race for coming first in the competition to win the most attractive part of Anju. Only her waist compromised after marriage but people looking at her for first time won’t figure out. Her waistline increased from 26 to 28.
Why are your staring at me? Is it first time you are seeing me? Anju asked by giggling.
Naveen hold her waist and take her inside. He sat on sofa and made her stand in front of him.
Anju stands in puzzled look. Naveen lifted her T-shirt till boobs. He tied her T-shirt at same level. Her bottom pants were a loose one.  Naveen didn’t get the attraction or similarity with Layal.
What are you doing? Anju asked him
Wait my sweetheart. Naveen replied.
He pressed her belly inside with his hand. Naveen started to feel the resemblance. A smile came in his face. Anju was standing in front of him idle.
What are looking for? Anju asked.
You asked me what gift, I want from you other than kid. I want you to play a belly dance for me. Naveen told.
Well my husband. I don’t know but will try. Anju said.
Naveen liked her positive approach. Apart from few conditions she kept for not compelling, she will ready to do anything for Naveen. He felt proud of winning her heart by betraying Bobby. He always makes fun of Bobby in private talk about Anju’s life with unromantic person like him. Naveen does it purposefully to weaken the confidence of Bobby.
Anju took two steps behind and shake her belly. He brings Layal into his imagination. His dick got raise by seeing the wide navel hole of Anju. Slowly Naveen’s mind turned fully into Layal and imagined Layal standing in front of him. He imagined her with real belly dance costume. Naveen automatically got up and took Anju to bedroom. Anju walk along with him without showing any objection. He removed her T-shirt. She was wearing normal bra. Naveen took a sexy lingerie set bought for her. He removes all the dress of Anju and make her wear the sexy bra & panty. Anju wear the dress as per husband instructed. Naveen took an underskirt of saree and make her wear it, but he didn’t get the satisfaction. He remembers a lehenga set of Anju used for fashion show in college which is tight till knees and broader from below. When he enquired about the dress, she took it from bottom of cupboard. He makes her to wear that. Anju felt little difficult to wear but she managed. Naveen got smile in face after seeing her in his imagination dress. Extra weight on Anju’s body reflected in her thighs also. Naveen found her present appearance is sexier in this dress than 2 years back. When he went to kitchen, Anju puzzled. Naveen came back with a scissor.
Anju pleaded for not cutting the lehenga. Naveen cut the both side of Lehenga from bottom till her waist. He found a fake gloomy in her face after cutting her dress.
This is anyway got tight for you. I promise to buy a new for you. Naveen said.
I was just joking. I am happy for being part of your fantasy. I have only emotional attachment to you. Anju said.
Now when Anju moves her legs, it will get exposed from thighs till bottom. He also put some lip stick on Anju’s lips. Naveen bought it for her from office, but she never used such cosmetics. He made her lips red like Layal. He makes small patch up works around her naval and made it pink.
Are you a make man in office? Anju asked.
Naveen has changed her look from a sweet innocent to a wild sexy beast or seductive girl.
Even after so much changes happened in her body which is against her taste, she was happy by seeing the happiness in the face of Naveen. She thanked Bobby in mind for leaving early.
Naveen pour a whiskey and sat on sofa. He plays an Arabic music for her to play. She started to dance on her capacity. She dances as per Naveen’s instruction. Both didn’t get aware that dance format is slowly changed from belly dance to cabaret. Anju followed Naveen’s instructions and same time added more sexual gestures from her side. When she placed her legs on Naveen’s lap. He sips a whiskey and kiss her thighs. When he kisses, she will bend in front of him and expose her boobs. When Naveen will try to touch her boobs, she will lift her body like teasing him. When double beat coming in the song, she will bend forward and expose her ass right in front of his face. She will show the indication of No when Naveen holds her ass. Naveen undressed himself to underwear and started dancing with her like dancing with a prostitute. He holds a whiskey glass and dance with her. The song changed from Arabic to Hindi cabaret songs. Naveen cursed himself for not being a good dancer like Bobby. Anju dance very well and her aim to learn ballet dance. Naveen dances like old peoples dances and 80’s steps. Anju overcome his inexperience with her experience to balance the dance as per situation. Dance mode started change. Naveen started pressing and folding her boobs. He shares his sip of whiskey with Anju. She took small sips without any objections to continue the tempo. Initially Naveen’s hands started holding her body through the gap of dress but later he unhooks her lehenga. Anju removed her lehenga by shaking her hips in front of Naveen. It was a breath-taking moment for Naveen by witnessing the scene. He can see Layal standing in front of him in Bra and panty. His dick was trying bust outside from underwear. Without thinking twice, he removed his underwear. Naveen dick stand straight and pointed. He started giving her instruction, but Anju has already gone into another world of lust. She started behaving as per her way. While dancing, she shakes her ass and bang on his pointed dick. Naveen made a moan sound of pleasure. Next time when she touches his dick, she held it long enough for Naveen to unhook her bra. She holds her bra with her hand from falling and turn towards Naveen. Juke box started to play Helan song, Aa Jane Jaan from movie intaquam. She took every step like Helen and reached near Naveen. Layal is going better than Naveen thinks. He can’t think of a one night with Layal. He was thought of throwing the Bra of Layal make her boobs free. When Anju came near to him, he pulls her bra and throws far. Naveen can see Layal left with only panty. He went behind her to remove her panty, but she dances and goes away saying Na ree. Na ree baba. Naveen listen her words as Layal telling him in Arabic version. Naveen feels like hunting the prey. Layal passed the sofa but Naveen jumped and caught her. She was still singing the sings the song, but Naveen’s hands pulled her panty down. He pumped his dick into her ass, but she turned around after couple of hard hitting at her ass hole. She started pushing him towards sofa and made him to sit. She slowly climbed on him and guided his dick to her pussy hole. When she sits, Naveen felt his dick is getting swallowed by Layal’s pussy. Layal started to ride his dick. Naveen become in seventh heaven. He can feel his skin going up and down on each movement of her. He kissed her boobs and sucked it, but he finds no botheration in her eyes by his act. She is enjoying every up and down move of her in his lap. Naveen wants to control from bursting out, but he lost his control and ejaculated inside her. His semen started to dip between the gap of dick and pussy. She continues to ride his dick even after ejaculating but Naveen couldn’t make his dick erected again. His dick came out from pussy like a lost warrior. Naveen found a disappointment in her eyes but suddenly she turns to satisfaction. This is not the first time. Naveen thought. Am I really a good fucker? Naveen think about him. Even though she gave a satisfied look Naveen gave her another oral satisfaction by sucking her pussy to get his mind satisfied. 

continues.. 
[+] 6 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
Probably explanations are not too erotic. Probably too much unnecessary dialogues.  I am feeling to write it to maximum emotions and situational explanations. I find most liked stories in the group are illicit relationships of women. Such stories have more viewers and likes. I am not looking for the number of readers but looking for the peoples who like few psycho. This story is more about love, sacrifice and patience. Probably people won't like it but you are free to criticize it. Few illicit relationship happened in my real life characters life but am thinking how to bring it to story without hurting the story line. I have mentioned about Naveen's relationship with few girls. Do you think that such part need more explanations? Then there will be more scope of such relationship. In this story line similar scope is there for sacrifice but I don't want Anju to sacrifice for her husband turned sexual relationship. Your suggestions are welcome.
In real life, Naveen's character took from my friend life in Mumbai. He is not a handsome man at first sight but his lover turned wife is extreme beautiful girl. I took Anju's figure from her. Few of Anju's features added in this story picked from the feature of my friend. Naveen is ditto to my friend except added handsome look. We friends masturbates several times by thinking about his wife but his character is enjoying weekend with us and picking a girl. I am not sure any of our friends attempt on her but we knew few of them made an attempt to impress her by revealing the truth of her husband character.( I am not sure whether they get inspired by reading stories of wife taking revenge on husband )  I don't know any one get succeed to see her pussy. It is not about pussy. I don't know anyone got the chance to touch her and make erotic. We always has a doubt that she is not interested but our friend has 100 words about the sex encounter with her.  What we understand is that she blindly believes her husband and discuss everything with him. Few of our beggar friends thought that they can make her doubtful about husband like in serials but everyone's effort went in vein. Only deficit I found in her body was less butt size and same time my friend is fully crazy on big butt. He still remains crazy about big butt girls and follow such girls. I didn't try on her but am not sure anyone get success in having sexual relationship with her. I don't know any got slap from her because such situations no one will tell truth.

Please don't think am criticizing any other writer. I really enjoyed many stories. Especially the story line of Married lady fucked by multiple men. That story stopped in the most erotic period. This story line is different from usual story. I am trying to justify myself that all. Please don't compare this story with other skilled writer way of writing.
[+] 1 user Likes ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
(11-11-2020, 10:03 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Excellent update, one of unique story in the site , great work boss
 Thank you. Am trying for making it unique.
Like Reply
Super mind blowing story
Like Reply
One of the best story in this site. Continue bro.
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Your explanation is ok but you don't say any about bobby. I think is the hero of this story.
Like Reply
Nice going bro and narration is good keep going in story is Bobby gets anju
Like Reply
In real life of Naveen wife chartered girl went into insanity. She got divorced and working with + rapid response team. Hardly in touch with anyone. Once she wrote about the new thrilling life. Bobby got married to another girl after pressure from everyone. This story, am mixing real life and fantasy. Real life we all like to filmy.
Like Reply
Anju joined the new hospital. Hospital was 1 hour drive from their home. This is a newly opening hospital. This hospital comes under the brand of an international brand, but the functional owners of this hospital in this country are local partners.
Most of the administration staffs are Arab from Arabic speaking countries. Anju was taken straight away to the Manager room by HR girl. Anju finds a very warm welcome and respect from him. He is also an Arab person from Egypt. He explained the rules and regulations as well as tentative date of grand opening. He introduced few other doctors who have joined in hospital. She found most of them are from Egypt. From her experience of one year, she got sick and tired of Egyptian doctor’s mistakes. Anju thought of her decision to choose the correctness of the hospital. Except few Arab, she found the nurses are from Indian and Philippines. She felt relief by meeting them. Hospital facilities are international standards and made for rich peoples.
After lunch, Manager called Anju and took her to the chairman’s room. He keeps her wait outside and went inside alone but returns within seconds. He told her to go inside and left the place. Anju got surprised by sending her alone to chairman room.
She entered the chairman room. When she saw the chairman, she got surprised.
Hey it’s you Ahmed. Anju asked in surprise.
She started laughing.
Yes, My friend. Ahmed replied by walking near to her.
He came and had strong handshake.
Oh my bones will break. Hey. It is really surprising. Anju said in excitement.
I want to make it as surprise. Ahmed replied.
Ahmed is from one of the well know family in this country. His father was regular patients of Anju. After Anju started treating him, he never met any other doctor. Anju has met Ahmed several times while accompanying his father and she found very friendly with him. They requested her to become their family doctor, but she refused after consulting with Naveen. Naveen knows the actual sickness of Ahmed’s father. He wants the medicine for his dick. Naveen tried to convince Anju from keeping distance with Ahmed, but she never encounters any bad behavior from him. Ahmed was very friendly with her and invited for coffee several times. She went once after taking permission from Naveen. It was really a great experience for her. They become friends and interact frequently. He invited Naveen & Anju for diner in his home but Naveen didn’t entertain but he didn’t object in continuing the friendship.
Oh my god. It is your hospital? Anju asked.
Yes. My family owned this hospital. This is an international brand so facilities will be as per the standards prescribed by the brand. Administration is run by local team but doctors for critical function will handle from abroad team. Tomorrow, an international team is arriving for inspection and training. Everyone including administration team will have one month training under overseas team. We will have 30.70 doctor ratios. 70% of non critical consultation will handle by local team and critical functions will handle by the team from international desk. You role is to lead the local team who is going to assist the international team. Ahmed told.
That is great news. Anju thrilled. She liked her job role. She was sick and tired of regular consultation. This is great opportunity to handle complex issues and learn a lot. Normally took a lot of time to get such opportunities. She has a small jealousy on Bobby’s achievement. This opportunity will give her to come to his level quickly.  She thinks. She also got nervous by taking huge responsibility.
What are you thinking? Ahmed asked.
I am excited and same time little nervous. Anju replied
Don’t worry. You can perform well. Any issues pertaining to you will be directly addressed to me. I gave the instructions to everyone. Ahmed told.
Thank you but my request is to not give any privilege of our friendship in hospital. Anju replied.
I wish but you are special for me and deserve a special treatment. You just focus on coordinating with colleagues and make a team. We planned additional revenue scheme for you after the success. Ahmed told.
Anju asked for detail explanations about his idea. When she heard, she understood that Ahmed wants her to understand the way of treatment by abroad team and found the talent suitable for replacing them locally or from India. In short words, Ahmed wants to reduce the expense of heavy salary of abroad team. Bobby’s face came in her mind at first place.
Anju detailed her first day to Naveen after returning from hospital. He hides his dislike of working with Ahmed. Naveen got doubtful on the intension of Ahmed but he didn’t open the topic. He made in mind comfortable by thinking the salary she is going to get from this month. Naveen is managing her salary from previous job and Anju is very happy in handing over her salary to Naveen. Apart from salary, Naveen is excited by the distance of hospital from home. Previous working clinic is right opposite to their flat. She can see the balcony of the flat from the entrance. Naveen assured her picks and drops for ensuring the free time of his flat. Anju got happy by the extra effort of her husband but for Naveen it was the golden opportunity. Naveen always wanted to avoid taking the help of Jabaal in getting his flat keys for bringing girls. Naveen hides his happiness and bring sadness of missing her to make Anju happy.
Anju’s training started after couple of days. Few days’ later hospital announced its official opening date. She is assigned for team building, communication & coordination with upcoming doctors from abroad and involvement in panel of decision-making team. Her main interaction with international panel was with Mr.X one of the top surgeons in the world & his assistants including the doctor assigned for his hospital Mr. John. Anju got very busy from day 1 in hospital. She started getting tired and sleep early after coming home. She got 6 days working and he wishes for 7 days. Naveen didn’t find any thrill in having sex with Anju. He fucks her by fantasying other girl in mind exceptionally Layal. After couple of days Naveen brings an escort girl to his home and fucked till evening. He wants to bring his Indian model girl but she went for vacation to India with her husband.
Anju got recognition and appreciation in the new hospital. She started to enjoy the authority given to her and committed to work. Ahmed aged 35 is a handsome wealthy local guy. He is married and two kids. Anju detailed to Naveen everything happen in Hospital. Taking clue from Anju’s interaction with Ahmed, Naveen finds Ahmed as a potential investor to fund for him. He encouraged Anju to interact with Ahmed and she does same. Naveen didn’t object her to go out with him for lunch. Naveen was planning to get introduce to him in right moment. Ahmed already knows Naveen from his previous interaction with Anju.  
One day Thursday Afternoon. Rain started at 12 noon but become very heavy. Staffs started leave the office by taking permission due to change of heavy traffic in evening. Naveen had plans in evening. He called Anju but her phone was not in range. Suddenly Layal came near to him.
It is heavy rain in Abu Dhabi & Jabaal is stuck in traffic as well as bog accident happen in highway. There is an audition kept today and candidates started to come. We have invited more candidates this time due to multiple characters required as well as client need fresh face. Jabaal was busy whole week that is the reason we plan for late auditions. We planned for auditioning in two rooms. Jabaal need you to conduct one audition. Layal said.
Off course. Naveen said with extreme happiness.
Don’t get over excited. I am reviewing the profiles of candidates. I will split them into two groups. One is rejected group in first place. You have to do the audition for them. As usual you can pass the rejection message or call later. If you found anyone good, please send her to me. Come with me. I will detail the character we looking for.  Layal said.
Naveen went behind her by looking at huge ass.
Layal. How you are managing your weight. Naveen asked.
Means? Layal questioned.
Naveen indicated his hand towards her ass with a smiling face.
You ass hole. Try at your wife or at the girl who took your pupilage. Layal said with a smile.
When they entered her room, he purposefully hit his hand on her ass. Layal give a hit on Naveen’s chest with her elbow bone.
Ouch!!! Naveen make a fake pain sound.
How long need to wait for me to reach her. Naveen pointed her pussy area and asked.
You are crossing the limit. Layal warned.
No one is her today. Naveen reminded.
Now come and see the details. I will think about your question after we started our own company. Layal said.
Layal explained the need of character and animation version of the advertisement. Naveen’s half concentration was at her cleavage. He thought of grabbing her boobs but feared of reaction. She gave the list of candidates in Naveen’s group with remarks about everyone for Naveen’s reference. She reminded him about the reputation and warned him doing anything naughty with candidates.
Naveen and Layal entered the respective audition room. Filipino receptionist sends the first girl.
She was an English girl. She gave her intro with size and other details. She didn’t show any interest after seeing Naveen in audition room. Naveen asked her few question and her attitude was very bad. Naveen took few photos and rejected her. He gave the comments written by Layal about her along with his comments about her attitude. When she gets rejected, she became soft. The comment said by Naveen is the replica of her previous experience. After hearing the professional comments, she shows respect to Naveen. She asked about his opinion about overcoming her negative. Due to lack of Knowledge he didn’t try to answer her but he assured to assist her later after getting free from busy schedule. She took his number and left audition room. Naveen admired the caliber of Layal. He doubts whether she gets the comments by interacting with other agencies. Next girl entered was a Romanian. She is tall and slim beauty. She shows her willingness to extend her service to another level but Naveen made the judgment of rejection for this project. Through his experience and tipping from several interactions with Layal & Jabaal, he knows that these girls can deal through money directly. Involving the agency name will create issues. They don’t mind their reputation. They will complain in security officer for cheating and sexual abusing. Naveen targets girls from Far East and Indian sub continent. Next one is a Pakistani girl Sanaya. She is beautiful girl and dressed in boot cut denim and Sheer top. Already erected dick of Naveen started shaking inside his underwear by seeing her.  She is a student and does some part time modeling. Parents are also settled in UAE but in Abu Dhabi. She is studying in Dubai and stays in hostel. Rejection was underage and less life experience. Naveen shows the excitement in her face by entering the audition room. When she started giving him introduction, he found her as innocent as well as over ambitious. This is common dreams with beautiful girls from Indian subcontinent after self-judging their beauty and caliber. Naveen purposefully asked few personal questions about her family and got the tip that even though her family is not traditional mind they are not comfortable with her taking self decisions. They involved in her decisions always. Her aim is go things on her way and prove them. She has experience with modeling team and she gained confidence. She showed her confidence and increased along while talking with Naveen. She is very proud and confidence about her beauty and started talking like already selected. Naveen waited till she finish her explanation about her and futuristic plans.
Naveen: So why you think that you are suitable to this role? Why you choose us?
Sanaya: I am beautiful and having right attitude to work in any project. Without any doubt, this agency is the number 1 in this region as well having received several international awards. Lot of famous model started their career from this company.
Naveen: Thank for knowing about our company but you rejected.  
Sanaya: Come again.
Naveen: Madam, You are rejected.
Sanaya got stunned by the direct rejection. Her confident lost completely and probably in verge of crying. From the experience from Naveen, he found the confidence of girls especially from Indian sub-continent will lose fast. They are over excited and over ambitious. Some time rejections will be difficult for them to handle. Arab Africans and Europeans are open. They will say yes or no on face without making any other drama.
Sir. You didn’t even look at me properly. Sanaya’s voice got cracked while asking.
Do you know our clients?  Naveen told few famous brands advertisement videos produced by them. You can see the number of girls came for audition. Do you find any ugly girl?
Sanaya: No Sir.
Naveen: Then. How beauty of you become a qualification?
Sanaya: I am beautiful. I mean to say that.
Peoples are closely watching us. There value for the models selected by our company same time a negative value for rejected peoples. Naveen showed the Indian girl picture & projects she worked with their company and few other agencies. Is she beautiful than you? Sanaya didn’t answer to Naveen. She looked confused at Naveen face. Naveen knows that she is afraid to answer. My answer is No. You are beautiful than her but look at her now. I heard she is signing contract for XXX company advertisement.
What is my mistake? Sanaya asked very politely
She was standing all the way.
Come and sit her. Naveen put a chair for her.
You gave wrong intro about the actual body shape itself. Naveen told.
Sir, I didn’t lie. Girl said with less confidence.
Can you imagine the number of girl’s body size checked personally by myself? I can sit here and judge it. This is not a Tinder platform to explain an exaggerated size of girl. We expect the candidate show fully aware about what is their real size. I mean to now your size of Boobs, waist & ass. Not only that your naval size, length of your abdomen- I mean from top of your vagina to naval hole, size and shape of nipples and it surroundings. This is not a fashion show that peoples look at the costume. This is visual media where peoples look at each and every part of girl depends on the products. Another important is the acting skill. It comes from experience in life. You are too young. Naveen purposefully include the details of her private part to check her reactions and understand the level of auditions.
Sorry Sir. I didn’t think. I will give my correct measurements. This is my first experience. Please don’t reject me for that reason. I will learn things quickly. I promise.   Sanaya pleaded.
Honestly, I am impressed with you but what about your family? Naveen asked.
If am getting opportunity in this company, they will not create any issues. I will handle them. Sanaya told.
Do they know that you are coming for audition? Naveen asked.
No sir. Last time, while applying for attending and audition in Xxx Company my parents made prejudgment about my capabilities and gave the verdict about the rejection. The agency rejects me without audition. Taking clue from the rejection, they instructed me to not apply in future and continue with fashion shows without breaking studies. That is the reason, I came without informing them. I want to pass this audition and show them. They will not create any issue in working for this company’s project. Sanaya told.
Due to new comer, I want to know what your expectation about an audition is. Naveen asked.
Naveen found the confusion in Sanaya’s face to tell the extended level she is ready for compromise. Naveen understood that she is ready for start. There is no need to make her more confused. Naveen told to particular spot of for photo shoot. Naveen looked at her through camera lens. He zoom the lens to her boobs. He can see her neck gland moving. This is indication of her searching for words and confusion. She started getting nervous. Naveen knows that her thinking will self-evaluation of what extend she can permit someone else to touch her body. Naveen instructed couple of pose but even though she gave perfect pose, he went near and adjusted her body. Naveen observed that she is comfortable in touching her body.
When he started taking the picture of her, she gave some sexy pose to Naveen. She is inspired from few models pose. Naveen understood.
Naveen went near to her with a measuring tape. Sanaya gets ready for measuring the body, but Naveen put the tape into his pocket.
You are using the tummy reducer belt in your stomach and bra is having big cup. You used it to enlarge your breast and make your tummy tight in picture. Are you trying to fool us? Naveen asked in serious tone.
Girl searched for the words to reply. Her face becomes red due to hearing the truth in her face.
Sir. I didn’t know it. I am sorry. She replied.
Naveen knows that she will cry on next seconds after a small shouting.
Turn around. Naveen told.
She turns her body. Naveen looked at her sexy bumps. He wants to fuck her ass immediately but he maintains patience. He thought of touching the ass, but fearing the reaction he quit the idea. Many girls are sensitive about their ass. They allow men to enjoy after gets comfortable. Start with less sensitive area. That is the good theory. Naveen thinks.
Are you really interested in entering this industry? Naveen asked softly.
Yes Sir. I am really interested. Girl said in happy tone.
Turn around. She brings her body facing Naveen.
Naveen didn’t hesitate to keep his palm on her stomach. Naveen felt a small shock on her body but within a second, she accepted his touch.
Don’t think that only a girl with abs muscle can become a model. It depends on the profiling. Remove your tummy belt. Naveen told.
Sanaya looked at Naveen. Girl lifted her Top in front of Naveen & removed it. Naveen saw her sexy belly. Before the top falling down, Naveen placed his hand on her bare belly. Another shock happens on her body.
Naveen started explaining the uniqueness of her belly and shape. He also explained how such belly is useful for models. He observed her face. She is slowly getting into the track of dreaming. She hold her top and keep it lifted for Naveen to explore.
You have any objection in touching your body? Naveen asked.
No Sir. Sanaya replied.
Do you have a boyfriend? Naveen asked.
Yes Sir. Girl replied.
How is better looking. Me or your boy friend? Naveen asked.
You sir. Sanaya told.
Why? Naveen asked.
You have better physique than him. Sanaya replied.
You had sex with boy friend? I mean like folding boobs, kissing, fingering etc. Naveen purposefully told openly to make her used to it.
No Sir but why you asked. Sanaya asked.
Sad for your boy friend. Naveen said.
How my sexual experience will be useful now. Sanaya giggled and asked.
I thought here onwards, i will become your boy friend but due to doesn’t have prior experience. Please consider me as your real boy friend. I might need to touch few of your body parts. Any objections? Naveen asked.
Suddenly the receptionist came inside.
Sir. There are 3 more came. Now you have 6 left for audition. Layal Madam is busy with a prospect candidate. She needs time with her. Madam requested you to take the audition.
I am also busy with a prospect candidate. Please inform her. Naveen told.
When he is about to leave, he called her back.
Tell Layal to come for a minute. Naveen told.
Layal entered in to the audition room. Naveen went to his chair. Layal came and sat beside Naveen. Naveen convinced her that girl is prospect and request to include in the final list.
She is good. I noticed her but she is very young. Jabaal will shout at me. Layal told.
I will take the blame. Naveen told.
She will reject at first place by Jabaal. I will include her but make sure you shouldn’t do any naughty things with her. Basic principle is to observe them before doing any action. Please don’t think all girls are approachable. Don’t misjudge people and invite troubles. Layal said in a serious tone. She went near to Sanaya and told her negatives and positives. Layal left the room by telling Naveen to handle the rest girls in his group.
After Layal left, Naveen saw happiness in Sanaya’s face. Naveen went and explained the need of few photos exposing her body shape. This needs her to tie het top near to boobs. He didn’t find any fear or objections in Sanaya. She tied her top near to boobs and exposed her belly. Naveen helped her to tie at back. He found a tickle sensation in her while his fingers rubbing her back.  
When he sees her through camera lens, he found some cotton threads in her naval hole. He went near to her and put his finger in her naval hole. Naveen saw the Goosebumps generated in her body. Naveen kept it digging her hole for few more seconds.
Sir. It’s tickling. Sanaya giggled.  
Naveen was happy due to voice come out as lusty voice. Naveen showed the cotton threads inside her naval hole. Girl laughed after seeing the cotton threads. He returns a smile. While clicking the picture, the receptionist came inside.
Sir. Is it taking long time? She asked.
You do one thing. Send three from my group. I will tell them to leave. Naveen said.
Three girls came to the auditions room. Mix of Indian, Egyptian, and Russian. Naveen explained them that there will going to delay. The urgent requirement is mostly finalized. He assured them to do their audition in coming days for future projects. He said the same to next group. Naveen saw the happiness in the face of Sanaya. Sanaya was giving an attitude look to face of rejected girls. Every girl he sends back expressed then happiness of selecting for first round and made the request to consider them for next project. Few of them took Naveen’s personal number before leaving.
Reception lady left the room along with girls. Few seconds later, Layal came to the audition room.
She liked her as general model. She asked few questions with the girl and got satisfied by her reply. She also mentioned about the bra cup. Layal warned Naveen to careful before leaving the room.
Naveen knows that Layal came to check him. Naveen found the confidence of Sanaya has gone up. He decided to put an end. Frighten girl with less confidence is always better moreover the extra friendly also harmful at beginning.  
Please don’t think that you are selected. Same way doesn’t get overjoyed by someone getting rejected. Our company has clear policy. We will audition them, and potential candidates will add to our profile list Naveen said in hard tone.
Sanaya smile gone. She was thinking that Naveen and she become friendly with Naveen. She got nervous again. Sorry Sir. I didn’t mean it.
He clicked couple of snaps and reach near to her.
He took the tape and measures her waist. He noted in his worksheet. Sanaya noticed the sheet is having a brief about her body and profile.
What are you reading? Naveen asked.
You have my details in descriptive way. Sanaya told.
We are experts. We have a descriptive writing about every candidate we select. Naveen didn’t tell her that the details are written by Layal. He behaved like he does.
Naveen pressed her belly like checking the fatness in body. He took the tape and measured her ass. Naveen purposefully started rubbing the tape from her ass crack till her pussy area. Lady got a sensation. Naveen understood.
Please let me know any touch felt offended for you. Naveen told.
You told me that you my boy friend. Then why you asked? Sanaya asked with a smile.
You decided to give every freedom for your boy friend today? Naveen asked with a smile.
No like that. Sanaya search for words to complete.
Naveen didn’t wait for her answer.
Now next area to cover is your breast part and abdomen. Do you want to wait for Layal to join after finishing others or we can proceed? If you want her to handle, you can go and sit in reception. I can take another audition. Naveen told.
Still girls are there for audition? Sanaya asked in a sad tone.
Naveen knows that she will not take that chance after seeing the massive rejection.
As girlfriend you want my favor to avoid that competition. Naveen asked with a smile.
I would love to. Sanaya asked with a smile.
Naveen went outside and came back giving instruction for not coming or sending any one to room.
Naveen came near and told her to remove the bra and stand in top for taking proper measurement. Sanaya put her hands inside her dress and unhooked her Bra. Naveen turns other side for her to remove completely.
While she was changing, she asked. What happen to my boy friend turning other side? Sanaya asked.
Naveen didn’t respond to her. He doesn’t want her to do anything as per his orders. He wants her to fall in lust. He turned after hearing her voice. Naveen took the bra from her. When he pressed the cup, he found a sense of shame in her face. He knows that he is winning her. To change her concept about pressing the bra cup, Naveen detailed about cup size and its impact in boobs. Sanaya listen to him very carefully.
Naveen brings his hands above her boobs. He wants to check her response. He saw a sudden shock in her eyes but suddenly got balanced. He just explained about her boobs shape difference in a normal bra.
He took the measuring tape and around her body. He intentionally brings the end to her nipple area. His index finger pressed her nipple. Naveen slowly massaged her nipples by pretending of measuring it. He kept her hands and continued the conversation pretending to correct her measurements. Naveen knows, Sanaya is pretending to listen but her concentration is his touch on her nipple. She is getting aroused by the touch and trying hard to control her, he understood from his feel of nipple getting hard. He called her name to test the level of concentration.
She looked at his face. Her face has become red.
What happen? Got aroused by boyfriend touch? Naveen asked in lusty tone.
Her body was shivering. Naveen know that she will not take the courage to tell him to take the hand.
Naveen saw a disappointment in her eyes while taking his hand. Naveen wrote the size.
You have very lovely breast shape and size. What about your nipples? What is it shape?
I don’t know it. Sanaya told.
Naveen placed his hands again on her nipples and circled it with his finger. He can see her sweating due to fear. She wants to continue but she fears. Her nipples become very hard. Naveen continue to circle her nipples and explained about nipples and how it will help while wearing some dress without giving erotic look. He noticed her hands are kept closed means she is trying to control herself. Naveen took his hand from her nipple and kept his palm at abdomen by lifting her top. Due to already in erotic mood, her mouth got open by pleasure of his touch in her bare body.
Sanaya. Naveen called in lust.
Yes sir. Voice didn’t come out properly.
You are really enjoying with your boy friend? Naveen asked.
Yes . Sanaya said.
Naveen hand slowly dragged up long with her top.
Shall I continue? This is not part of audition but the training to control your emotions.  
When he found no reply from her his hands slowly touched the bottom of her boobs. A sound of Aaah came out from her mouth. Naveen hand took the freedom and reached her boobs fully and covered it. He remembered his schooldays girl’s boobs. He got excited in getting get such tender boobs after long time. He slowly massaged her boobs. She has perfect boobs of 3 inch. Due to wrong perception about 4 inch boons, she uses padded Bra to show as D cup bra. Her boobs are already hard so he didn’t press and give her pain. Naveen put another hand and lifted her top above her boobs. His one of the favorite escort girl is a Pakistani. She is from Punjab area of Pakistan. Naveen loved her skin. Naveen resembles her face like Sania Mirza. Sanaya is also belongs to Punjab area. His erected dick started moving inside his underwear by seeing her lovely boobs. He found it similar to Kashmir Apple. Her nipple are small and still in it growth stage. He doesn’t find it appropriate to give a break. So he started circling her nipples. Suddenly Sanaya bring her hand hold his hand. When he stopped it, she reduces her grip. It is a clear signal for Naveen to continue. She holds it due to pleasure of handling it. Naveen took the freedom to hold her waist. He doesn’t have to pull her to come closer. Her body came slowly near to him.
You have really nice boobs. You have perfect size. Naveen told. Your boy friend didn’t tell you before. Naveen asked.
She nodded her head indicating no. Sanaya doesn’t have any boy friend. She lied to portray her as progressive thinking personality.  She got the tip from her friend in college. She only gave her tips about the boob’s cup. Sanaya always thought of having a boy friend but due to fear she keeps herself away. Naveen bends down and took her boob in his mouth. He started to suck. Her hands rounded his body. He can feel the pressure of her holding due to the first experience of sex in her life. Naveen took the opportunity to enjoy his crazy area of girls. He hand slowly went to her back. He enjoys the smoothness of her ass by rubbing above it. Naveen got happy for not wearing jeans. Sanaya’s hand started to pull Naveen’s hair due to pleasure. Naveen didn’t try to kiss her face or mouth. Girls enjoy such things after become passionate with each other. Naveen didn’t bother to check his touch on her bumps or sucking boobs is most enjoyed he continue to suck her nipples and boobs along with his finger exercise at her ass. When she found her top disturbing Naveen, she removed it without distracting Naveen. Naveen got the indication of her acceptance by getting kissed from her in his head and face. Naveen bring his face to her face. He can see her eyes full of lust and sigh of surrender. She kissed his lips without any hesitation. Naveen extended his support and both started kissing each other. This is the heat of a teenage girl on her first experience. Naveen knows that he can extend this heat to any level but due to office, he should limit. When Naveen finger moves around her Pants border line and try to enter it, she removed the front button without breaking the kiss for giving access. While she unbuttons her pant, her hand pressed his bulge. He saw the surprise in eyes. Naveen blinks his eyes and expressed his happiness. He didn’t let her confused hand remained at her pants even after opening to guide towards his dick. Her shock and excitement reflected in her eyes but Naveen distracted by entering his one hand into her pants from back and pressed ass. Her hand remains his bulge clueless for next action.
Naveen break the kiss. Sanaya is breathing heavy and looked at him with full of love.
What happen by girl? Naveen asked.
She smile with shame and hides her face into his chest. When he hugged her, she hugged him tight. Naveen understood that she had an orgasm and fall in love to him. Naveen put his both hands inside her back and hold her ass. Her 36 butt enjoyed the massage of his hand. She remain kept her face on his chest.
Naveen started to praise her body and beauty. He started giving her hope of future and needs for training and right instructions in getting success while playing with her ass. She lifted her face and showed her happiness. He dragged his hand from ass to her pussy for final test. He got the green signal from her. When his hand rubbed her private part, she closed her eyes with enjoyment.
Do you shave your bottom? Naveen asked by rubbing above her pussy.
Yes. Sanaya said in a shame.
Naveen knows that it is dangerous to continue at office.
Put you dress. If Layal see you in this position, she will inform Director. We don’t entertain peoples in recommendations. We go with talent. You have beauty and talent. You need a right guidance. You considered me as your boyfriend so it is my duty to give right guidance.
What time is you class finishing? Naveen asked
1 Pm. Sanaya told.
Naveen started calculating the time he can spend with her. 1 Pm till 5 pm. He has to leave home from 5 pm to reach Anju’s hospital by 6 Pm. Maximum 2.5 hours only will get with her. He didn’t find a satisfaction.
If you have to come in morning for next audition how you manage. Naveen asked.
I can manage it. Sanaya replied.
Good. Next round will be with Director. He will have a meeting before final selection. This company belongs to my Uncle and managing it in partnerships. He gave self appraisal about him. You need to get train for acting skill. We will meet before the final audition. Place you can choose as per your convenience. He purposefully didn’t tell her his home. He doesn’t want the girl to go back and think about right or wrong.
After she got ready. They went to another audition room. Layal was measuring a girl. The girl gave a strange & dislike look at them. Layal immediately speak with her in Arabic and her expression changed to respect. She smiled at Naveen and he reverted. She continues her dislike look at Sanaya. He found couple of girls in the room. Before Naveen went near to them, they came near to him and introduced themselves. Sanaya got stunned by the beauty of the girls. Naveen introduced Sanaya to them.
Don’t get tensed. This is a highly competitive industry. Naveen said slowly in Hindi.
Naveen: Layal. Do you have more rounds today?
Layal: No. It is already late. They both are staying near to my area. I offered them drop.
Oh my god. Naveen remembered Anju.
He saw 10 missed called from Anju. He excused Sanaya and called her. Anju picked the phone and informed him that she is on her way to home with Ahmed. Due to rain, everyone left early. Due to no taxi available, Ahmed offered her drop.
Naveen disconnected the phone. He didn’t bother about Anju with Ahmed but his botheration was about Sanaya will go and enjoy the rest pleasure from her boy friend. He decided to meet her again on Saturday. He decided to meet Jabaal for drinks and get maximum information about project and his plans. Naveen drops Sanaya in her hostel. They had another round of passionate kissing and folding in car at office parking area. Naveen got a love message from Sanaya in evening.

Short Break***** for going to past memories. Chapter 4 College days.
[+] 2 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Chapter 4 

College Days

Bobby cracked the entrance exam and got admission for MBBS in Kozhikode government medical college. Naveen joined in commerce stream. Despite college is near to his home, he shifted to hostel. Naveen encouraged him to shift to hostel by making arrangements with seniors for sparing him from ragging. Naveen finds his absence as the best opportunity to get close to his sister. Naveen never meet Bobby while in home but meet him in regular interval at college. Bobby thinks his visit is to show the local support but Naveen comes to meet girls. Anju joined the college during Bobby’s 5th semesters.
Her accommodation was arranged as a paying guest in a two storied house near to college. The house is owned by an elderly couple and their children settled abroad. Bobby’s uncle who settled in US is the best friend of Anju’s father. Through him, Anju’s father contacted Bobby’s father for his support as local guardian and Bobby’s support as senior in campus. Anju came with her father to Bobby’s house before joining. Bobby’s father went along with Anju and his father to college and house she stays.
Anju: Ravishing. Bobby has no words by seeing her. He felt like coolness in his heart by seeing her. He went to a dream world. Anju, Daughter of a wealthy planter from ancient Christian family in Idduki. Luxury brand car itself shows her father wealth but same as Anju, her father also dressed simple. Bobby met his brother and become friendly with him. Bobby’s father also appreciated about their humble and gentle behavior in home after they left. Anju is a very innocent girl. Anju win everyone including Bobby’s heart in first meeting with her charming nature. Bobby’s happiness to act like a guardian ends on next day. Anju request Bobby for not helping her with the authority of seniors other than studies in campus. She wants to enjoy the ragging and campus life. She clearly stated that her aim is to study and face challenges in life by herself. Bobby felt himself as a coward by taking help of Naveen’s support in skipping from ragging.  His respect on Anju increased after hearing her confident words. Bobby becomes crazy on her day by day. Anju gave similar respect on others to Bobby.  Within few months, proposal rejection numbers by Anju gives a clear indication to Bobby about her focus is only on career. For his mental support and guidance, he could not find anyone better than Naveen. Bobby got success in getting more intimacy in their relationship through the tips from Naveen and become good friends. Bobby introduced Naveen to Anju during one of his visit. Naveen got stunned by seeing Anju but he didn’t express in front of them. Within no time Naveen entered her good books. 3 years gone extremely fast. Anju visited Bobby’s house several times and become a part of his family. By last semester of Bobby they become good friends. Bobby planned to reveal his love towards Anju but Naveen discouraged him. He clearly started him that Anju is a girl who is looking for campus love. If she wants, she has many choices. Revealing his love may spoil the relationship or even she can pass the message to Bobby’s father. She will only marry the boy choose by her family. He also mentioned about the financial differences between both families. Naveen also told him a convincing way to impress her father by getting admission into good college for MD. Naveen also mentioned about the progress he should do in year wise. If you get admission for MD in good college after completion of your MBBS, You can complete MD at same time she completes MBBS. She will go for MD. Her father can spend afford fees of any college. You can make your career in 2/3 years. You start in touch with her family and act as her mentor during these years. When her family seeks boy for her, your name will definitely come in their list. They don’t want the boy’s money for her daughter bright future. They have reserve for your kids. Bobby really impressed with the idea. He finds it practical and wise. Bobby’s impression about Naveen has changed in past few years. He is not a playboy type like in school. He took life serious and pursuing CA along with M Com.  
Bobby wrote the AIIMS exam and he passed. He also scored good marks in NEAT. He applied in AIIMS due to the compulsion of Anju. Indirectly he tried to impress her by getting admission. Bobby tried to continue in same college but appreciation call from Anju’s father is more than enough for him to finalize his decision. It was exceedingly difficult for Bobby to stay without seeing Anju, but he made his mind strong for accomplishing his aim. Shocking news of his father demise during his send year of MD has shaken his entire family. Anju’s father was the one who encouraged him and bringing is confidence back. Entry of Nisha back Bobby’s life after the incident. She was already married and having two kids. Bobby expressed his guilty feeling carried in his mind about their relationship. Nisha also apologize for her rude behavior and express her happiness with husband and children. Even though Naveen and Anju are in regular touch, Nisha’s words gave him more relief and touching his mind. She became a true inspirer to him. Bobby told his love towards Anju to Nisha, but she did not entertain him to speak about that topic. She always encourages him to finish the course and start earning for his family. During his third year of his MD, Naveen shifted to Dubai.  After his course he got good offer from International hospital in Abu Dhabi. He wants to practice in India, but the package requires getting his sister married in one year before the completion of Anju’s MD course was not practical from India. Naveen travels to India on every long holiday but Bobby stayed back with the aim of saving money. Bobby’s sister married fixed on his first vacation. He has got enough confidence in his life to face his love of life. One day, Anju’s request Bobby for the possible opportunities for her in Dubai for avoids getting married immediately. Bobby got surprised by hearing the practical move of completing the process for DHA licenses. He felt disappointed for applying DHA rather than MOH. He didn’t find any difficulty in arranging an offer letter from HR of his hospital group for clinic in Dubai. Bobby got overjoyed. Bobby fixed the marriage date after Anju’s exam finishes. He adjusted his leave according to that. Naveen went for vacation a month back by assuring the return date after Bobby’s sister marriage.
Bobby reached Calicut international airport 10 days prior to his sister wedding with proud and happiness, but he was shocked for not seeing his mother in airport as well as everyone face was gloomy. Bobby got worried and after repeated question to her sister, he found the answer that Naveen & Anju got married. Bobby could not speak any words afterwards. He was waited by Anju’s parent and relatives as well as his mother. As soon as he entered, his mother slapped him by cursing for giving birth to him. Bobby’s sister tried to support Bobby, but her words disappeared in between shouting.
You cannot live happy by hurting these parents. I know that you are behind their support. You should not do. You will never live happy in your life. Bobby’s mother cursed Bobby.
She was their princess. You do not know how much they loved her? Her father always admires you. That is the reason, her father plans to give his daughter hands to you. You broke everyone’s trust. Tell me, where are they? We do not want to involve security officer because we know better to handle them. We came to know from her friends that she got offer from a hospital in Dubai. We know that without your support, she will not get that job. Where is our Girl? Relative of Anju shouted at Bobby by holding the collar of his shirt.
When he pushed Bobby with anger, he lost his balance and fell on ground. Bobby’s sister came and helps him, but Bobby’s mother pulled her back.
More than the insult and pain he was sitting with broken heart of realizing the truth of getting cheated by Naveen & Anju.
You should leave this house now. Bring back with Anju. You can enter this house only after that. I do not want to see you. Bobby’s mother said by shouting at Bobby.
Bobby become so emotional and tears rolled out from his eyes.
How can I make you belief? I do not know anything. I came to know after my sister telling me. I don’t know about their relationship. Bobby said in crying sound.
Do not make drama. We do not mind in killing you. Anju’s relative shouted.
Mobile phone of Bobby’s mother was ringing inside bedroom for long. After several round of ringing, Bobby’s sister went and picked the phone. When she found the call of Nisha, she rushed towards Bobby by telling her bother that call is from Naveen’s sister. There was a sudden silence in house.
Oh!! Your friend sister is calling to get the information. Take the phone and put in speaker mode. Do not tell her that we are here. Ask her as per we instruct. Anju’s relative told by holding the collar of Bobby.
Bobby took the phone but got disconnected. Before he dialed back, he got another call from Nisha.
Bobby picked the phone and switched on speaker mode.
Aunty. Bobby reached?  Nisha asked.
This is Bobby Nisha.
Oh God!! I was calling all your UAE number for so long. I was really worried about you my dear. Nisha told in worried sound.
What else left Nisha? You know their relation. You could have told me at least. Bobby said in broken heart.
Are you with their relatives and parents? Nisha asked.
No. I am in room. I don’t know what to answer. Bobby lied
Bobby you are broken. If I tell you earlier, you will be in similar situation two years before. I know the amount of your love on Anju. If you know that she is in love with your friend, I do not think you are so mature enough to take the right decision at that point. Look at yourself. You become a successful person and your family needs your support. You can get better girl in your life. Please do not curse her. The situation created by her family only. Can you go somewhere far from peoples? Nisha told.
Yes. I am alone in room. Bobby replied.
Bobby. I want to tell you few things. I thought of telling this early but was waiting for them to get married. I spoke with Anju many times. She never had any feeling about you. She really respects and loves you as friend or as brother. In fact, she has more respect and love for you than my brother. As a girl mind, sometimes it is complex than men think.
Why they ran away? Why they didn’t tell me? At least Naveen can tell the truth. Bobby asked in angry tone.
Bobby doesn’t get angry. You or your family has no role in this drama. Your family doesn’t have any idea about what happens. Their relation reached the ears of her family. The response was very negative for Anju and ours. Their family becomes cool only after we send Naveen to Dubai. Luckily she got admission in Thrissur Medical College for MD. Due to one of the best in India, they agreed. She was staying in a rented house and along with their relative. The two year was like a jail for her. They didn’t allow carrying a mobile phone. All calls have to reach through the relative mobile. This all things made an impact on Anju. You ask her parents whether they discuss these things during his father called your mother for proposing his daughter.
Bobby looked at Anju’s relatives. He found everyone got silent.
Nisha. I will ask. Bobby told.
Where are they? Bobby asked.
They reached Dubai. Nisha replied.
Oh Great. That is why she needs a job in Dubai and applied for DHA license. I am fool. I don’t doubt peoples. I never expected from Anju. Bobby said.
Don’t curse Anju. Till now she never knows that you love her.  Please feel bad. You never know what a girl seeks at certain point. Probably she got it from Naveen. She was planned to tell you after reaching Dubai but immediate decision for marriage happen due to her parent’s sudden decision to get married with after her exams. .
I don’t know about my marriage. Are you kidding? Bobby asked.
You can ask her relatives. I am getting another call. I will call you back. Nisha told.
What is all happening? Bobby asked everyone.
Bobby found Anju’s father got up and shouting at his relatives. He apologize Bobby for the trouble he faced from his relatives.
He called Bobby and explained everything happen from the time since they came to know her relationship. He concludes Bobby that either Naveen & his family is fraud or everyone includes his daughter is fraud. He gave lot of evidence about Naveen’s family involvement. Anju’s father requests him to save his daughter from frauds in case of innocent. Bobby went inside home without giving any reply.
Bobby gets the call from Anju after they left. She apologize him for not informing Bobby due to his relationship with her father. She also told that she was not confident in Bobby for keeping the secret due to his innocent behavior.
Everyone left and situation becomes very calm.
What happened in Naveen & Anju life between marriage and first time meet? Who can give the proper answer? Nisha? Bobby remembered that after his father death, she started interacting with him means almost same time Naveen and Anju relationship becomes an issue in her home.
[+] 4 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply