Adultery one night stand with best friend
hi friends  I am Vinu from kerala(tvm dist) first time i am writing a story here. its not a story it happend in my real life. i tried my best to write it in an erotic way for xossipians. 99 % of the story is original and i added 1 % etc flavour to make it erotic.  and i request you to adjust for one boring paragraph , because its about my friend anithas (name changed) family life. Bu i have to tell that then the readers will know  how it all begins

Me and Anitha met in a parrelel collage for degree course. she is an avrage looking girl, short in hight, bicolour, she looks like a  10th standard girl if she wear school uniform. if her parm put in my parm her fingers will touch only  at the starting point of my fingers. she is 3 years younger than me because i joined in collage late. we became friends very quickly and we began to share everything. she had a love affair. he is also in the same collage 2nd year. their relationship  started  2 years back . i discontinued in the second year but our friendship stands stronger. i am her only best friend in boys. after the course completed they decided to marry. there was some problems in her lover's house because of cast and dowry. Her parents are divorced and she and her mother resides on her mother's elder sister's house who has no family. But the gold which arun's(her lover)family asked was affordable for them .but because of their demands she confused about their relationships.but he comfort her and  she agreed. The marriage function was really good and she happily went to his home. But things changed after marriage.HIs charecter changed. Her mother in law and sister in law were also behaved to her rudely. Aruns father is a dump.she became pregnent after 2 months of marriage and give birth to aboy.He didin't took care of her at pregnancy time too.when things became too much worse she get back to her house with her child.He too followed her to her house.but its also a plan  because he wants her to give her gold to her sister for her marriage.He usually went to job in morning and come late at night to sleep only and didin't care for his son too.she shares all this stuffs with me. I cosoled her everytime. His visit to her house became occasional soon. she always calls me for her  personal helps I happily done that.I helped her for her TTC admission. and for buying laptop and teach her the basics etc.And helped her childs LkG admission too.

Now the story begins .Pardon for some boring contents

In the day of her sons admission we get back to her house.we always talked as friends never flirted, we didint have any other feelings each other. but on that day we reached her home after admission her mother and her sister is began to go out for some hospital needs.as her son cried to go with them they took him too. i am waiting there to have some water .she made lime juice and bring it to me and sit near me on sofa.we discused some common stuffs and it led to her family problems.She told me Arun comes their two days  back and she got slapped by him and she began to cry. i felt sorry for her. i put my hand on her shoulder and said Anitha please don't cry.. sudennly she hugged me . i didnt say anything. she stayed like that for sometime and suddenly get back and say sorry. i said its ok...relax .i went out from there. after 3 weaks one of her aunt died.:Their house was 3 km away from her house. Her mother and her sister stayed there.Because of less space to sleep she decided to come back in the evening.her son wants to stay with his grandma so she leaved him there. she had a previos experience of drinking beer with her cousins at Kottayam(a district in kerala) on a marrriage function. But they cant do nit properly and she told me she wanted to try bthat once when she get a chance. and she called me and ask can i bring beers for both of us. i said sure.she sid to come at 10 pm so the neighbours will sleep. i dont have any other intentions at that time... later too
i reached her home at time and we the session i poured ber in one glass and i drink in bottle itself after 2 3 glasses she felt little dizzy.we are sitting on flour .she is wearing a t shirt and skirt which reached to her ankles. she said some of her sadness and worstful life.slowly she put her head on my shoulder and said she felt comfortable and happy when she talks to me. she said this is one of her happiest moment. she said that she felt very comfortable at that moment when she hugged me few days back. After a few minutes of silence she sid she wants to enjoy this night and makes it memmorable. she said "you are always help me for everything help me for this too ..just for one time ..may be I am not going to get a night like this after this...please dont feel that I am using you" after saiding this suddenly she kissed my cheeks. i dont know i felt shocked or cofused. I looked in to her eyes . Then get up and went to the toilet on the back side of the house. After peeing I smoked one ciggerette and think about her wish...i decided not to think too much ...right or wrong shee need it and its human feelings...i decided to go with the flow. I dropped the ciggerette and went back to her. she looks at me by sitting on the floor.

By the way i am not a Virgin..i had fun with 3 woman before..and i had a special feelin for beautiful feets and legs of woman  I love to worship feets and legs...i always looks first in to womans feet ...not on boobs or ass...i liked legs which was not much thick or thin ..legs with long feet and long foot fingers...i dont mind in if it was little hairy...i loved that actually but i did not like too much hair....i loved fair skin legs and bicolour legs.Many of them will think ..its a dirty submissive fetish or thinks that i am a submissive wimp. i dont mind... according to me its admirration of beautifullness...and a symbol of caring and love...may be its a fetish...but i dont think its dirty or submissiveness....

back to storey
i knelt on the floor and took her face on my both hands and kissed her lips slowly she looks at me and smiled...i made her get up and sit on a chair...and sit on knees in front of her ...because of my love for feets and legs I took her right feet in my hand and kissed her feet...she sighed...according to my experience i can sy that woman loves kiss on feet and sucking of toes very much..i kissed slowly on sides of her feet and slowly bight on her big toe and sucked it..she slowly moaned..and her legs shiverd...she holds the armrest tightly..I lifted her leg a little and tickled her under her feet with the tip of my tounge..she chuckled...my dick became harder and i felt difficult to keep it under my pants...i undid my fly and put down the pants and inner a little bit...my dick sprangs out ...she looks at that and then looks down.. i took her right leg agin and lifted her skirt untill knee...she began to panting ....her legs was tottaly opposite to my likes..and too much hairy too....but it dosent looks bad...i alreadey mentioned that she is not beauty concious...so she dosent goes to parlours or done waxxing...but i didint felt bad...actually i am more concentrating on making her happy and exited and makes this night memorable for her...i began to kiss her legs ..slowly sucked her skin with hair untill knee ..and i began to lick her kegs with out leaving an inch..she made little moanslllher hairs on leg drenched in my salaiva...i then slowly lifted her skirt up untill hip...so i can see her right legs and thighs fully...i kissed her inner thighs and do upwars with soft kisses and bites......each bites...she make sounds like anghhh.....ouch etc...the bites was not painful...as i reached near her pussy...i bited little hard...but not painfull way on the edge of the thighs on that folding portion near pussy...she  made a long grunt...anghhhhhhhhh......
i looked at her she felt shy.. i got up removed all my dress...  my cock was on 90 degrees she looked down because of shyness..i made her get up and took of her t shirt and sit on the chair and made her sit on my laqp on sideways...her bra is white she wrapped her hand around my shoulder.....i kissed her cheek,,,nibbled her ear lobes and, hugged her tightly...she shiverd and panted a little for each kisses...i took my left hand index finger and put it inside her navel...and pressed...she sighed bigger..and her stomach went inside because of she tooks a deep breath ..I smiled and took her lips using mine..we made a very slow sloppy wet kissing for almost two minutes

and i made my face down and bit one of her nipple a bit hard...she cried ahhh..because of that small pain and then smiled..i too smiled..i asked her lets gom inside bedroom...she shook her head in aprooval...i took her in my hands and went inside..she is very light weight... i made her lay on the bed on her back and kissed her navel first then darted my tounge deep in to it ....her navel was deep and round shape ..she chucked and moaned little
i took my right hand on her back which was on bed and unhooked her bra...and remmoved it..she co operated for that ..she was topless now i kissed her forhead nose lips chin neck and kissed her boobs...she made here head moving left and right...i took one boob in my mouth and made sloppy sucking and mouled the other with one hand ..she began to breath really heavily...her stomach is shivering....i began to took another boob on my mouth...first  i bit her nipple and pulled it lightly...ahhhh..a sound came ...then began to lick that boob and drenched it...and took it maximum to my mouth...she made hisssing sounds ...suddenly i unclasped her skirt and removed it ... she smiled with closing her eyes....her boobs are shining with my salaiva...she is wearing a brown colour inner ...
i kissed her pussy above that...and made a small suck also...she shaked her legs vigarously...and looks into my eyes with exitment and shyness...i know she never gets an oral treatment....i decided to give her maximum pleasure through that ..i temmoved her underwear ..and lied between her legs...her pussy was hairy..i didint took care for hair...i blowed air into her pussy lips..she sighed along with a moaning sound..i began to give small perky kisses to her pusssy...in a slow phase..she moand and moved her one leg front and back by folding and then straight...her one leg was under my armpits..so she cant move it..i then used my tounge tip and licked her pussy fromm bottom to up...she moaned continously...and she is too much wet too...i sucked her pussy completlt by opening my mouth maximum....she tries to get up because of exitement but she cant....i then spread her pussy lips and and darted my touge deeply...she bend on her back and moaned and shaked...i found her clit and sucked it ...and i cupped herpussyhairs usuing my lips and pulled..it....annhhgggggg....a sound escaped from her mouth...

(sorry...guys...i told you that i will put 1%etc flavour to make it erotic...but i forgot to do it...when started to write...i automatically write the original incidents continously...so forgive me if it dosent reach to your imaginations..now i have no time to edit...and i decided to continue the rest of the story also in original version only)i will post the rest of the story tonight it

I took my face from her pussy and kissed on her lips...we kissed vigourously...then I made her lay on stomach..took her one leag and kissed under her foot licked there...and move upwards by kissing legs..calfs...backthighs...and licked from spine to neck using tounge tip...and kissed and give soft bites on heck and bring my face to her butts...her butt was small but shaped ...i kissed her butt cheeks ...give soft bites...she moaned... I cought her by wrapping my hand around her body fully around thighs...and give a little strong slap on her ass....oucchh...she made a noice...I smiled and spread her ass cheeks with one hand holding her tightly with other hand....and blow air on her ass hole...she shaked and looks back above shoulder....i then give a flick on her ass hole using my tounge tip...she chuckled and shaked and asked....ayeee...what are you doing there...i patterd her bum and said .."shhhh....stay still" and began to dart mt tounge on her ass hole and licked her ass hole and ass crack vigourously...she got tickled too much...and shaked toomuch...along with chuckles and moans and shaked her legs vigourously....but i didint leave her and used her asshole for ten minutes to torture with my tounge..after i finished she panted heavily...I then made her lay on back and decided to get into real action  I SPREAD HER LEGS and put my cock tip on her pussy and rub it...she begged with her eyes to put in.....I entered her and began with slow strokes..and increase the speed slowly...because of she is much shorter than me i cant kiss her or suck her boobs while fucking....so I withdraw some time and kiss and suck her boobs and lips and again put my cock inside and start to fuck...she came in almost 10 minutes and hugged me tightly...i allow her to relax and again start fucking and came in 2 or 3 minutes ...i withdraw my cock and hugged her by laying on her side and give her nsoft kisses and suckings on eyes cheeks lips fore hed and earlobes and rubbed my hand on her stomach and pked her navel lightly using a finger...i asked her ..we didint use any safety..actually we forgotted that...she said  I am on safe periods...I said ok..we hugged and sleeped ...and she made me wake up at 3PM..i went to bathroom pised and clean my cock..and came back....while i am back she is wearing her t shirt...I asked how about a bath together to finish the night...she said ok...I removed her t and hold her byher waist and walked she too hold me ...i took her another hand and put it in my cock..she pressed it gently while walking...the backside yard was covered with roof so no twnsion for neighbours...at the bathroom door..she said she want to pee...and i wait out side...after peeing and cleaning she called me inside...no shower...we took mugs and poured water on each others body...while she began to took the soap i made her stand by her back touching the bathroom wall...and kissed her lips..we made apassionate sloppy lip kissing...and i began to go down by kisssing her every inch...boobs..neck navel and reached her pussy,,,I took one bucket..and put it downwards near her leg and made took her leg and made her stand by one leg above the bucket and one on flour...and i began to lick and suck her pussy slowly...and I found her clit and sucked and flicked it...she hold my hairs tightly..and i began to finger her pussy...along with clit teasing using toungue...she began to shiver and moan...and came in almost 6to 7 minutes..i i made her rwlax by reducing the speed oh fingering ..slowly and stoped after 2 minutes when the speed became too slow...she relaxed fully after some time i get up..she kisse me and pushed me a little back and sit  on that bucket...and kissed the tip of my cock..I said to her.."you dont need to do it just because i do oral to you..I know that you never done that" she smiled and said she wanted to enjoy the maximum fun tonight and began to kiss my dick inch by inch and slowly put it inside her mouth...and began to suck..because of her inexperience her teth hurted me sometime..and i made an ouch sound few times,she took my cock outside and say sorry..i nsaid no problem i am enjoying...she smiled and continue her job...I KNow because of first time she may not be able to take cum in mouth ..so when i began to reach clymax..i pulled out and shaked with my hand and come on the bathroom floor...she smiled and take water on mug and clean my cock...after that ...we bathed together and comes out she go to the room and dressed and i dressed on varandhah where i dropped my clothes..after dressed she came back and hugged me and said."this is the most enjoyable night in my life...I dont know what will be my future,,,may be my life will become hapier but  i will never forgot this night"... and give a kiss on my lips   I kissed her forhead say goodbye with the beer botles in bag

after that i had a guilt feeling in my mind...may  be she too...but we are all humanbeings ...such kind of hings can happen...but we are still friends like always..and never talked about that incident ...

please forgive the mistakes on writing because of first time..and forgive me for forgot to add flavours...
you can let me know about your opinion about the story here or thr personal ids mentioned below

hangout : vinaykollam9;
Telegram : @vinukollam
Instagram: v.k.r.t m     (the profile picture in insta is my eye..too many accounts in this name thats why i mentioned...i cant send the link now)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.