Poll: Which type of stories you like the most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Incest
27.27%
3 27.27%
Friends
18.18%
2 18.18%
Collegueas
27.27%
3 27.27%
Couples, swap
18.18%
2 18.18%
Other
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Long Erotic sexstories
Tongue 
Shy Bhabhi (Long Sex Stories) 

Family Details it consists of 6members

Parents

Elder bro (bhai) Raj
Bhabhi - Rashmi

Me Tushar 

Diya - my younger sister

Our family is a very ideal family, all are big minded people. Leaving me alone, our mother-in-law thinks that the girl should always bring her own small house so that she can play in the house with ease and always give her girl in a bigger house than her, so that she can be happy. So my family, according to their high views, married my elder brother to a girl from a very poor house, they did not have such a status that they could even give two pairs of clothes to their girl. But even after being poor, they were very well-to-do people and never let anyone realize their poverty. As he taught his girl in the common middle class poor families, he was given all the education like living in every situation,Keeping pace with all, never cheat anyone in the family etc. Anyway, the financial condition of the family of Merry Bhabhi has been moderate. Since childhood, her family has seen many economic disparities, so the people of the family are equally humble and humble.

The college also used to know to come on foot, they did not have many friends in their college too and those who were not very special, the poor people do not have much friends anyway. Self-confidence makes senseless. I had the same thing with my sister-in-law, she used to be very relaxed and used to talk a little. "G" "Good" "OK" of anythingShe used to answer like this, she used to speak very carefully, that no member should be displeased with her words. Never used to complain even if something goes wrong. Perhaps she was still worrying about the marriage of her three young sisters, so she used to try her best not to spoil her family name and that of her sisters. 

There should not be any hindrance in marriage. For poor middle class families, respect is the greatest wealth. My mother was very happy to find such a shy daughter-in-law. What I loved the most about her sister-in-law was her fantastic body. Blond body, beautiful face, smooth smooth and thick thighs, the outer edge of the round, round thick thick bales and his two canopies with plastered luxurious lashes Whenever I saw him, I would stand up and I had the desire to drink it immediately and drink the juices of the youthful stuffed in it and its juicy breasts. But it was a fact that it was not succulent chisels and velvety pussy. 

Thinking this, my mind would get filled with hatred towards his brother for a while. Anyway, my brother could not enjoy that good young lady because her job was like this, Bo used to stay outside for twenty days in a month. Out of the remaining ten days, he had to roam the city with his Tim for seven days. What else will you squeeze? So for some months, the sister-in-law used to remain unconscious. Sometimes I get such an idea that it is wrong for the sister-in-law to bring this idea in mind, but as soon as my sister-in-law comes to me, my sexual desire would dominate the conscience and I would get excited again and get drowned. Fucking my sister-in-law had become a mission for me, I had lost my mind over my sister-in-law and had become a diva of her unseen body. 

Now in the day and night, in my mind, I used to think of Bhabhi. Bhabhi's shyness was very pleasant for me and very helpful in my planning. I decided that by taking care of Chodne's sex in such a way, I will have to try to get nothing that will be achieved. By the way, the person for whom this beautiful pudding was brought to the house, he did not even have the time to look at it properly, the matter of fucking was far away. Both wealth and youth give pleasure on consumption, otherwise both become a burden. Both wealth and woman's youth need strong shoulders to protect themselves, otherwise anyone can take it away. The wealth of youth was freely circulating in my house and its keeper was missing. So I decided to rob him. It was just to try and seize the opportunity. Now I thought of staying close to my sister-in-law. 

Whenever sister-in-law met alone in the house, I would try to stay close to her or to stand close, and as soon as I got a chance, I could not afford to put my hand on her dead body anywhere and show it as if it was unknown. . As soon as the sister-in-law passed through me alone, I used to gaze at her juicy body, especially the juicy girls with her magnificent arms. It is not that he did not know all this, now he was beginning to doubt me,And I also wanted to know if you understand anything. Whenever I would talk to him in private, my focus would be completely on the chhatris filled with the juices of his untouched bitter youth. I had become obsessed with the cleavage of her chest which was seen from inside the Saree. And I also stared at him badly and completely explained to him which part of your body I was admiring. She used to blush badly, but Hi Ray could not recover her pall in front of me even if I wanted her shame, and I took full advantage of her shyness and started to enjoy her staring at her body. Taking advantage of it, I also wanted to drink the juice of his young bur. In this way, a few days passed and my heart went out that I should not tell my activities to my mother or sister in the house. 

Meanwhile, two or three times the brother's mind came but his words did not make me think that I had told him anything about it. She once told me on the phone that her sister-in-law does an empty job, takes her to roam as well, seeing that she is a very quiet girl, she will not have any problem, she will not speak from her mouth like Sharam and hesitation. She has brought in dowry. The mother would not have had the leisure time from her puja recital and kitty party, and Diya (my younger sister) from her college, tuition, studies and friends. If you often go to the market outside the house work, sometimes you will take it with you, on the pretext, he will have some knowledge about the city and he will also be interested. 

I became very happy in my mind, he took away the word of my mouth from me. I also instantly said yes and lied in front of the sister-in-law that I tell you brother, but what should I do if it doesn't workCall me sister-in-law like this and I even caught the phone. But wow, he did not even tell his brother once that I had never spoken like this. She just says yes, she speaks like that doing. Then he gave the phone to the mother, the brother said the same thing to the mother, she said to me, the mother laughing and said, do you not have peace to sit there? Does one think about Rashmi (my sister-in-law) all day, mind not at work? You do not worry, son, I will tell Tusshar that if he goes out of the house work, he will take Rashmi sometime. The mother looked at my sister-in-law and said sarcastically, I doubt if there is a tongue in her mouth or not. Well you leave the son, we will take care of all these things, I have made a chili pickle for you,Next time you come, take it with you. Takes care of food or not? In response, he said, "Don't worry, mother, but this time Chewda and Laddu give more to my bastard friends, they like it more and they are finished before time." The mother blushed and said, okay son, this time I will make more. And hear this time you will get a new taste in these things because this time you will get all these made from your dumb doll. 

Similarly, domestic things continued to happen in mother and son. When the mother was talking on the phone, her back was towards us. That is why I was standing almost close to sister-in-law and my hands were clashing with her sister-in-law. And she was standing with her head facing the ground. His uncontrolled attitude encouraged me and I started hitting my hand a little harder. Now I stood completely close to her sister-in-law and my whole hand clung to her sister-in-law. Due to the heat of her delicate body, Mera Landa stood up. Now I started hitting my hand slowly with her thighs. She stood undone. 

Now while daring a little more, I started beating my hand on his lump while making the hand lightly behind. After hitting his hand in his bumps for a few seconds, I put my hand on his bosom and slowly moved his hand and placed his paw on his bun. As soon as he put the claw on his gang, he looked at me with a little sigh and haughtily. But I stood completely unknownAnd the mother kept pretending to listen to the son's phone and forcibly smiling. For me, this hidden lick was now becoming out of tolerance, I wanted to get the result soon but it was important to control my passion. 

Well, I put a little more effort on my right hand while rotating my hand on his left lobe and keeping it on his shoulders while rolling on his waist and back. My hands were right on her shoulder on her bra, now I left my fingers loose and now she was right above the place where her breast was starting. Poor thing, now it was his turn to become ignorant even after understanding. Looking at my status and honor in the house and the condition of her house and the circumstances of the three sisters sitting in the house including a marriageable sister and the circumstances of the husband's constant stay away from home and his own physical needs, all these things He had created such a situation in front that perhaps it was his goodness to keep silence still.

Now I was enjoying his powerlessness completely, I was convinced that even though he might be able to tell me something in private, he had the courage to say something in front of me or say anything bad about me. Was not As soon as I realized these things and seeing all the circumstances in my favor, I experienced immense peace in my mind. I looked at my mother once, she was still talking to her brother with complete pity, I was now confidently looking at her sister-in-law, her eyes were completely fixed on the ground, Now I looked at her breasts, in the fear of something untoward, her breath had intensified and she was taking a deep breath. Due to deep breathing, her breasts were moving upwards, when both of her breasts would rise upwards, my fingers would automatically move from the starting point of her breasts to the bottom and a large part of her breast was touched by it

. I clung to my sister's body in the same way as an iron magnet. But due to the touching of the breast, it was difficult for me to keep the pigeon on myself. If something does not go wrong in front of the mother, so I remove my hand from there and then set it near the big soft bosom of Rashmi Bhabhi,After stopping my hand lightly for four to five times, I stopped moving my hand and my hand is now sticking to his lump. After placing the upper part of my hand on his lump in the same manner for 30 to 60 seconds, I again swung my hand and attached my palm to his lump, now his lump was in my palm. By now he was fully convinced that I was playing with his body. And this is what I wanted too. Meanwhile, a phone conversation between my mother and brother was going on. 

Mother - Son Raj Can you come home for a little more time this time? 

Raj - Why Mother? Mother - Actually I want to talk to you about Tusshar's marriage?

Raj - But mother he is still studying? 

Mother - Yes, but where do you find time? And then this is his last year and not the college? And then your father has said that after finishing college, Tushar will take care of his insurance only, so there is nothing like worrying about his job. 

Raj - So have you seen any girl for her? 

Mother - Yes and I like it very much and Tusshar too. 

Raj - Good !! Who is that lucky girl mother? 

Mother - Sudha. If you do not mind. 

Raj said while almost screaming - what !!!!! Sudha !!!!! What can I object to, mom Ask Rashmi. 

Mother - Hey, we will talk to you from the side. But tell me clearly that you have no problem with Tusshar's marriage to your sister-in-law, Sudha? 

Raj - What mother, what can be my objection, but it will also be very good for Rashmi, she will get the company of her sister here. And she is very good people, and I know Sudha very well, she is a very simple and quiet girl. Mother, I don't mind. Here, after hearing the news of her sister and my marriage from the mother's mouth, Rashmi's life was badly shocked and by surprise, sometimes she was looking towards the mother and sometimes towards me.

And I too, taking full advantage of the opportunity, pressed my dick little harder. And while moving his hand lightly in his lump, looking for his underwear, put his hand on the bulge of his underwear. Now she had understood my lust towards her, but now she could tell anything neither in my house nor in her house. One single stole made me worry about her and she was wonderful.

Suddenly he told the mother that he had to talk to his wife, the mother immediately finished talking and gave the phone to her, as soon as she took the phone my heart beat and my heart started bursting, what would she say. 

Rashmi Bhabhi - When are you coming here? 

Raj - Not yet, and this time it may be a little late because there is too much work here. This time I will be able to come for one day only because immediately after that I have to go to Bangalore for six months training and during that time we cannot keep our family with us. After the completion of training, I have to work in any city for 2 years. You can live there, but you see how I stay outside the house for a month. So, in a foreign city, I do not think it right to keep you alone for several days, at least in your family you are safe. To make a good place in my job Rashmi, you will have to give so much support. 

Rashmi Bhabhi - Okay, think as appropriate. Do not forget to call before arrival, keep it good. Saying this, he hung up. As soon as I kept her phone, I came to know about her life, while taking her phone, I was afraid that she might not refuse the relationship and tell the brother about me. Now on my side, my mind had become fearless forever. 

As soon as the mother gave the phone to the sister-in-law, she went away saying that she was very sleepy. Here sister-in-law looked at me smiling towards me and said, Sudha loved it so much, why didn't I tell you, I thought in my mind, if I told you, it could have been worse But I kept smiling and said that she is my mother and I could not understand your gestures only after I spoke. He said that after seeing it once. 

I replied with astonishment, where do you understand my gestures? She blushed badly and lowered her head and said, it is not so stupid and not foolish, I understand all the Gods who understandNow those who do not have to understand, what is the meaning of understanding such gods. I also immediately said what do I know which gestures do you understand? And which are not the same, that's why I told my mother. He did not say anything in response, only looked at me with a sarcastic look and smiled softly. Then he said softly, now you are going to have a strong relationship with you. I said in my mind, not double my life triple relationship is going to be established

. But apparently only thanked sister-in-law. She said that I am very sleepy, I am going to sleep, jaggery night, and by saying like this she slowly started moving towards the stairs, her big ass was moving very slowly and her tight sari was made of her underwear. The bulge was clearly visible and upon seeing it, Mera Land stood up badly. In my luck, I wrote a few more days,While going up, she cast a peek at me and she got her eyes down as soon as we got our eyes, but she could not hide her light smile from me and she started going towards her room with fast steps.

I kept watching her sister entering her room as soon as she went in the room, immediately the idea came in my mind that now she will change her clothes after being naked. As soon as this idea came, I immediately got into action and ran towards the top while running. The recent steps of the room used to end by going to my room in the third floor, the door of the room was after 2-3 steps when I turned to the right hand as soon as the stairs were finished, and then went a little further then straight away. At the turn, with 4–5 steps, there was a door to the room of Merry Gulbadan Hasina Rashmi Jaan, and after her 2–3 steps there was a small 2-step step that could be traversed to the terrace. On the same terrace, there was a medium-sized window of the sister-in-law's room on which a cooler was placed to protect against heat. Since there were no hot summer days, coolers were not used and remained closed. In my spare time, I went to the roof and removed a lot of the poppy from the back of that cooler and made a hole from a place, from the same hole in the cooler, I could easily see everything in the sister's room. could. I ran towards my room and then walked fast from there and stood near the door of Rashmi's room and tried to listen to the door and listen to what was going on inside me. I came to know about his Chadal Qadmi inside, and then within a few moments I felt the opening of his wardrobe. 

I immediately moved from there to the terrace. There was a dark shadow, because of the clouds, the stars were not visible in the sky. I went straight to the cooler and removed his poppy and stared into the hole created. The inside view was visible to me because of the light of the tube light in her room, she took out her night gown from the cupboard and closed the almari and went towards the bed, she put her gown there and she removed her pallu He dropped down, now his blouse was clearly visible, now he removed the funky sari in his lehenga and separated it. She was now standing only in lehenga and blouse. Then suddenly he moved towards the cooler, I saw his breasts moving in the best way while walking. TV just below the cooler She came to him and TV Turned on. Now, while watching TV, she moved her hand towards her blouse and opened her first button. If the roof was not cooler, there was only a hand gap between me and him. Seeing his body from so close, my mouth started drying up and Lund revolted inside, now I was finding it difficult to handle him. As soon as he opened the first button of his blouse, I started to see his cleavage was clear, now the ladder was severely cracked and I started having difficulty in handling him, I tried to straighten him as soon as I was excited. Lightly hit the cooler and a little hit, I got scared and got away from the cooler and straightened my hoop. I felt that I should run away from there but Rashmi's desire to see her body took a risk and started looking in the cooler with an eye inside. He had not heard that voice because of the TV playing, I saw it standing at the same place.Seeing that till now she had opened all the buttons of her blouse and I could see her pink bra clean from inside her blouse. Her chest was full of roundness and she was completely stiff, almost 37 size and completely cracked in the breast, she started to move and started jerking. 

Now she also put her blouse down and she was standing just in front of me in only a lehenga and bra. I felt like going to her room now and add her to Chod. After giving the blouse down, he placed his hand on the pulse of his lehenga while watching TV and slowly opened the pulse and left it. Now an unhappy beauty was standing in front of me only in panty and bra and I was not in a position to do anything except look at her. I pressed my LND very hard. Smooth thighs like banana leaves and pink panties stuck in the waist were enhancing her beauty. Because she was standing very close to the window, I was able to see everything clearly. The bulge of her pussy was clearly visible from her pink panty. Now Climex was about to start,With his hands he stripped his bra bandage down from the shoulders and the heartbeat started to intensify. Now, she folded her bra with her hands and took her back forward, due to which the hooks of the bra were exposed, now she was almost naked, her huge taut breasts were swinging in front of my eyes and were challenging my youth
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now he opened the hook of bra and set it free from the clasp of his bra. Now she was standing naked in front of me, with her juicy umbrellas full of youthful juices. I was unhappy watching this naked beauty of my own, now I was unable to stop myself, it was unhealthy for me to live inside the paint, it had come in its full form and it could be managed inside Was not possible for me I moved backwards and opened my pant and threw it out. Now I was feeling quite free, I saw myself jerking off and my entire body was hot and my legs were shaking due to the sexuality. 

There was no danger of anyone coming to the roof, so I got completely naked, now I hold her arms in my hands and again I sat in the close to see Rashmi's bare body. . The scene inside the room had become more exciting now, I saw that Rashmi is now going back to the bed to wear her night gown and she was completely naked, so she took off her panty It was Fanky. Her fully exposed nude was heeling in a seductive style while walking on the fleshy bumps with very large roundness. I got lost for a few moments in the endless crack of her excruciating gang. 

Now my hand slowly moved back and forth over my hoop and I started fisting while looking at Rashmi's bare body. Suddenly, the phone rang in her room, listening to the phone bell stopped her growing steps, and she stood there quietly. Perhaps she was trying to guess this, Kiska might be the phone at this time. Thinking that the phone should not go off in the process of wearing a gown, I immediately turned around and as soon as it turned, my whole body ran into a thousand watts current,My beautiful Rashmi sister-in-law was naked In the same way she ran towards the TV running naked, the phone was placed there. When she was running naked on the phone, her two chests were bouncing and colliding with each other, seeing this scene, I was shocked and I was cooler in a lot of excitement. Taking him in his arms, he started kissing her, naked sister in law and her naked brother-in-law Divana outside.

Both were incomplete and thirsty for their own reasons. The brother-in-law had already gone mad and was craving for Rashmi's burp, and Rashmi still needed a little spark and thunderclap to have an illicit relationship with her brother-in-law.Seeing this scene, I was shocked and I took a cooler in my excitement of excitement and kissed him. Then I took naked sister-in-law and her naked brother-in-law Divana outside. Both were incomplete and thirsty for their own reasons. The brother-in-law had already gone mad and was craving for Rashmi's burp, and Rashmi still needed a little spark and thunderclap to have an illicit relationship with her brother-in-law.Seeing this scene, I was shocked and I took a cooler in my excitement of excitement and kissed him. 

A woman crosses her Lakshman Rekha for two reasons. Firstly if the husband is worth it, then to save her, she crosses the threshold of her house and brings her husband's life back from the court of Yama and secondly if he is unworthy and he does not understand her feelings, then she crosses the wall and starts her love again and again, husband and wife and endless series of "she". 

For Rashmi, Raj had proved to be a second-class husband. She was definitely married and had the full honor of being the daughter-in-law of a big house, not from her in-laws and society, but even a fraction of her husband's love for which the woman can muster the courage to fight with Yama Neither he nor he had time for this nor did he have so much understanding. The emptiness caused by this callousness of her husband made Rashmi dumb as well. Tusshar had caught this emptiness of Rashmi and that is why this Gadarai was mad at the pain of Hasina.
रश्मी नंगी फ़ोन के पास आ कर खड़ी हो गई, मेंरी नजर उसकी चूत पर गई, आहहहह क्या रसीली चूत पाई थी मेंरी जान ने । पूरे जतन से रखती थी वो उसे, पूरी तरह से क्लीन शेव चूत थी उसकी । मुझे उसकी खुबसूरत चूत की दरार साफ़ दिखाई दे रही थी। उसकी चूत की दोनों फ़ांके उभार लिये हुए थी और उसके उपर का हिस्सा भी अपने उभार के के कारण दूर से ही साफ़ दिखई दे रहा था, उसे देखकर मैं अपने होठों पर जीभ घुमाने लगा और उसकी मादक चूत का स्वाद महसूस करने का प्रयास करने लगा। मेंरा बदन तो अब भट्टी की तरह तप चुका था, काम के आवेश में मैं अब तेजी से अपने लण्ड़ को हिलाने लगा। मेंरे अपने घर में ही मेंरे लण्ड़ के लिये इतना सुंदर खिलौना मौजूद था और फ़िर भी मै उससे खेल नहीं पा रहा था, मुझे अपने दुर्भाग्य पर बड़ा ही क्रोध आ रहा था।
उसने फ़ोन उठाया और बोला हेल्लो| सामने राज था
राज- हेल्लो, रश्मी मैने फ़ोन तुम्हें ये बताने के लिये किया था कि मै रविवार को घर आऊंगा और फ़िर सोमवार को शाम को वापस चला जाऊंगा ट्रेनिंग के लिये। मैने तुम्हें परेशान तो नहीं किया न, तुम सो तो नही गई थी रश्मी?
रश्मी- नही, बस सोने ही वाली थी। चेंज कर रही थी ।
राज - अच्छा अच्छा, सारी तुम्हें डिस्टर्ब किया। बाय, लेकिन कल मां को जरूर बता देना। रखता हूं गुड़ नाईट।
और फ़िर उसने बिना रश्मी की बात सुने ही फ़ोन रख दिया। वो कुछ क्षण फ़ोन को घूरते रही फ़िर उसने उसे जोर से पटक दिया और वापस पलंग की तरफ़ जाने लगी। उसकी गांड़ फ़िर से उछलने लगी अब मै भी अपने क्लाईमेक्स में पहुंच चुका था, उसने अपना गाऊन उठा लिया और पहनने लगी, मेंरा दिल किया कि मैं यही से चिल्ला कर कह दूं, जाने मन कपड़े मत पहनों तुम नंगी बहुत अच्छी लगती हो, मै तुझे सदा नंगी ही देखना चाहता हूं। लेकिन उसने अपना गाऊन पहन लिया। अब मेंरा मूड़ खराब हो गया। अगर मुझे कोई रश्मी को आशिर्वाद देने को कहता तो मै उसे एक ही आशिर्वाद देता "सदा नंगी रहो"।
गाऊन पहनने के बाद वो पलंग पर लेट गई और कोई किताब पढ़ने लगी पढ़ते समय वो अपने पैर इधर उध्रर हिला रही थी जिसके कारण उसका गाऊन घूटनॊं तक उपर उठ़ गया। उसकी चिकनी टांगो पर नजर गड़ाए मै मुठ्ठ मारने लगा और थोड़ी ही देर में मेंरे लण्ड़ ने उल्टी कर दी और पोकने लगा। मैने बड़ी राहत महसूस की। मैने अपना पेन्ट पहना और छत की सीढ़ीयों से सावधानी से निचे उतरा क्योंकि उसके मात्र दो कदमों की दूरी पर रश्मी के कमरे का दरवाजा था।

I saw a thin line of light coming out of his room door. That is, it was not locked inside. I slowly approached her door walking slowly and started trying to peek inside her door crack. Her bed was visible from the crack, since the door was open a little, so I could see only part of his waist. I saw that he kept his right leg straight and bend his left due to which his gown had climbed up to his thigh and I could see his right thigh was clear inside. After seeing her for a few moments, I swiftly removed from her door and went into her room smiling. After going to the room, I also changed my dress and wore lungi and only the vest remained above. Bhabhi's naked body was still in my mind. 

Although I had fallen but still seeing the naked body of Rashmi Bhabhi for a long time, the heat generated in my body made me very relaxed, and I was feeling very tired, so I went to the bathroom and got well Cleaned my hands, feet and face with water and hit my head with some water, now I was feeling very fresh, coming out and wiping my body, I started thinking about Rashmi's naked body. After being completely fresh, I went to sleep in my bed and tried to sleep, my sleep had disappeared from my eyes. Repeatedly the naked body of sister-in-law used to bring me away from sleep, I changed my aspect in restlessness and picked up a magazine and started studying. But I was unable to read one of his lines,Bhabhi's naked body had blurred my mind. I got up from the bed after changing some aspect in restlessness, went to my shirt and took out the cigarette from his pocket and put it to sleep, now I smoked a cigarette in the room and started thinking about sister-in-law. 

More than two hours had passed since I came to my room from the terrace. Filling cigarette smoke in my room started suffocating me, so I opened the door of the room and came out of my room and started walking in the gallery. Then my eyes went towards the sister-in-law's room, yet the light was coming out of her room. That is, it was still open. I started wondering if she is reading the book yet? My cigarette was also over, so I extinguished it and went towards the roof to throw it. I threw my cigarette on the roof near the sister-in-law's door and looked inside from the crack of the door. The view inside was quite exciting. Sister-in-law was fast asleep and half the book was lying on her chest and half on her face. Her face was folded on the right side, and her left hand was hanging outside the bed and her left leg was also hanging on the ground. , His gown had risen slightly above the thigh. I started standing again. I pushed the door a little, it opened slightly with the voice of the charioteer, I was a little nervous due to the voice in the door and quickly moved there. For some time I stood by the wall, but I saw the door open in the same way. 

That is, sister-in-law has fallen asleep in the same way. Now I again stood in front of the door and this time with some courage I pushed the door open completely and stood there. Sister was lying in the same way, there was no effect on him, but still I wanted to be restless, so I closed the door again and he stopped again, making noise. But she was sleeping. I did it four or five times, but she did not even move at all. Now I believe that he is in deep sleep. I went inside her room and said softly sister-in-law, but she was lying in the same way, like I did two or three times but she slept undone. Now I saw her light and fan turned off three or four times but there was no disturbance in her sleep and she slept sleeplessly. Seeing my dream beauty sleep in front of me in such a sleepless state, I again drowned in the marsh of sex. Mera Landa was badly mauled. I got restless to touch him. I made my move towards the bed. Now I came close to him and stood up. Now I took my mouth closer to her mouth, and said softly, sister-in-law ........ wake up, but she was asleep. I felt a lava flowing inside me when I was lying in front of my rashmi. I looked at her eyes, she did not wear a bra, but still there was no reduction in her tightness, she was not hanging, she was completely taut and she was in a very attractive style, perfectly matching her breath. I thought that I should rub her and start sucking her juices. But I thought it was okay to work with patience. 

Now I took the wrists of his hanging hand gently in the arrest of my fingers and raised him gently towards the top. After lifting her up a bit, she looked at her face and slept in the same way. Now I left her hand, now she came down with a jerk,Even after doing this 2-3 times, when she did not move, I understood that she has slept on the condition of the dead. Now I got quite unhappy and I grabbed her sister's claw gently and slowly with love. Started caressing him. After doing the same thing for some time, I increased the scope of caressing Rashmi and now I slowly started to rub her left hand to shoulder. In this way, Rashmi, who was sleeping unmasked and sleepless, looked very intoxicated, her half-naked young body was enough to drive any man crazy. After finding her in front of me, my last eight months of repressed sexual desire was awakening, I was staring at her body with very sensual eyes and enjoying the touch of her body. 

Having forgotten this woman in front of me in such a way, I forgot all the relationships and I started getting restless to rub the beauty of that young bud with my hands. I now put my hand on his shoulder and started to mash him lightly and then slowly I put the fingers of my hands on the bulge of his breast from where he was starting. Ahhhh how soft was her breast. Now I started getting restless and slowly I put the entire paw on her left breast. As soon as the whole breast came in my hand, the boy got out of his control, now he started jerking badly inside. He immediately clung to the bed and put his left hand on his knees, one hand was slowly rubbing his left breast and now I grabbed the claw of his left hand with my other hand and started kissing him. For 2-3 minutes, I kept munching on her breast softly and kissing her hands, then I left her right hand rubbing her breast and placed it gently on her gown button and with the fingers of my hands.

A little effort opened her first button. As soon as the first button opened, I saw her cleavage clear, my eyes had become red due to the excesses of sex and I was staring and touching her body with very sensual eyes. Turning my hand on her cleavage, gently put my hand inside her gown and now I started rubbing her right breast. The hunger of the person gets more and more as I get, sometimes I was overwhelmed by the touch of Rashmi's body, but today my impatience was increasing even after she had spread her hands on both her breasts. I kept munching on both her breasts alternately, now I took my hand out of her gown and slowly opened the remaining three buttons of her gown. After opening all the four buttons of the gown, I could see her nebulous body clean. felt. 

After unbuttoning the button, I gently removed the gown on top of both her breasts, both of her breasts lying naked in front of me with their full bulges in front of me, and I was completely free to play with them. Now I grabbed both her breasts with both my hands and started mashing them gently. Suddenly, a slight noise started coming from her nose, that is, she went into deep sleep. Slowly, the voice of her nose increased and now she started snoring. The sound of snoring coming out of her nose made me even more excited. Now I started pressing her breasts with little and no pressure. Her snoring started to intensify. Such a deep sleep of her completely freaked me out and now I started playing with her breasts. When I smacked her breasts lightly, she started to go down in a very intoxicating way. What were her breasts? She took full bosom of the whole mountain and was spread across her chest for height. Looking at her breasts, it seemed as if two huge domes were placed in her umbrellas. Now I started getting desperate to kiss her, my impatience was increasing. I slowly moved my mouth close to her breasts and started rubbing my nose on her, ahhhhhh what an intoxicating fragrance her body was, the intoxicating fragrance of Rashmi's huge breasts I was getting intoxicated and my craving was growing,Now I took out my tongue and slowly began to fray on her breasts and started to bang her with my tongue.

As soon as the tongue was pushed, they would become a little bit suppressed and back and as soon as I used to put my tongue in it, they would get tanned again and started hitting my nose and using my intoxicating fragrance. After doing the same thing for a while, I took out my tongue completely and started licking it while rolling it all over her breast, the sweet sweet taste of Merry Gadrai Bhabhi's advanced young breast added to my frenzy even more, Even during all the frenzy, I was completely alert and kept my attention on the sister-in-law's snoring, my hands would keep playing with her body till her nose rang. However, due to licking her breasts, her left breast was completely wet with saliva in my mouth and during this time I was holding her right hand and rubbing her right breast. His sleep was getting deeper and now the sound of his snoring was echoing all over the room and his lips were also bursting due to breathlessness. Now I took her milk nipple in my mouth and started sucking her softly and she started sucking both her breasts too. After sucking her youthful juices from her breasts for about fifteen to twenty minutes in a similar way, I released her nipple and while holding her breasts with both hands, I kissed both of them several times. Now took his mouth near her face and started kissing her left cheek. After giving a few "kisses" to her cheeks, I stopped kissing her and then grabbed both of her breasts and put a very erotic vision on her semi-young young body. I did not want to waste any moment of touching and mashing Rashmi's advanced huge umbrellas which I had been drinking for the past eight months and drinking fistfuls in it. I have no words to describe how precious this night was in my life. It was such a pleasure to see Rashmi's young naked body and then to enjoy it, which I could not tie into the web of words, it was a jaggery of dumb which he could eat but could not tell its taste. Taking care of the snoring, now I looked towards her pussy, I had lifted her gown to the top of the stomach and now she could be called bare naked. I took my mouth near her pussy and put my nose on her pussy and started smelling the fragrant scent of her young pussy. The scent of her pussy made me almost mad and now I started to move my hand on her pussy. 

My soft handshave was moving my hand on the young pussy with ease, after putting my hand on her pussy for some time, I put my entire palm on her pussy and now her whole pussy was covered in my palm. And now I inserted my first finger in the crack of her pussy gently and started caressing it slowly. After a long time like this, I spread both the fingers of her pussy with the thumb and finger of my left hand. ,Now I started to see the pinkness of her pussy clearly. Now I started getting restless to drink the juice of his young Bur and I slowly put my mouth in his pussy and started sucking youthful juices from his pussy. I kept playing with her pussy like this for about 10 minutes, during this time I was so engrossed in Rashmi's pussy that I forgot my mind and I did not even remember that I was playing with my own sleeping sister's body And I had lost my attention on his snoring, as soon as I thought of it, I was startled and noticed his snoring, the sound of his snoring echoing in the room was closed and the silence was in the room, now I He got up very badly and looked towards the sister-in-law's face, she slept in the same way, I dared to move my mouth near her face, I saw her in the same deep sleep as before and I felt her nose. The breath of breath began to be heard. Now I again breathed a sigh of relief and slowly put my hand on her left breast, she was lying idle without response. 
[+] 1 user Likes RRahul's post
Like Reply
Now I started to gently rub her breasts again, after smelling the intoxicating fragrance of Rashmi's body and tasting her breasts and pussy, it became very difficult for me to control myself. Sister-in-law was lying naked in front of me and I was sighing to see her. It seemed to me that I should now cling to the body of this naked sleeping beauty and imprison her in my arm and fill her in my arms and put my face in her pussy, but I do not have the courage to do so. Thi and Mera were not even intended. While kneading her breasts alternately with my left hand, I now took the left hand hanging out of her bed and opened her fist slowly and held the blazing bull in her hands like her steel. And then closed her fist. Now I was in my left hand, it was an extreme moment of thrill, and I was running on my own. 

Now I held his left paw in my hands which was holding me and now I closed my fist vigorously. As soon as my hands were covered in her hands, I became uncontrollable and started to rub her breasts more and more with her right hand and began to shake her hand holding my rod, in this way my beautiful sister-in-law started slapping me. Now I caught her breasts badly in excitement and here she started to shake her hand with one hand and her hand very loudly, in such a way that her body started moving on the bed in the same way as the body of the person sleeping in the train. Shakes By moving this type of body slowly, her advanced breasts were also shaking slowly, due to which the atmosphere was becoming more erotic. Now, under the excitement, I started to move my right hand over his entire body and started to fist while holding his hands even faster. Now the time had come for the end of my excitement and lust and I started to feel that at any moment I could fall, now I started moving her hands more rapidly and now I started tearing the veins of my neck and my waist also started healing. I felt that my semen had reached the end of the lad, so I immediately took my lad out from the hands of Rashmi, oblivious to sleep, and put my left foot on the bed and let the right foot down. In this way, I was now on the sleeping Rashmi's bare body and I started standing in the same posture staring at her bare body and holding her breasts with one hand, moving my hoop. I wanted to pour all my semen on sister-in-law's naked body. 

After doing the same thing for a few moments, suddenly I left a hot squirt of semen which fell directly on the belly and breast of the naked Rashmi bhabhi and then in the same way, I left the squirting of semen one after the other five times and she I poured the entire semen on the naked body of my stubborn Madamasta Hasina and filled her entire body with semen. I applied drops of semen on her chest to her entire breasts and took the semen lying on the clothes in her hand and rubbed gently on her face and applied the remaining semen of her hands to her pussy. Now I jerked my lad two or three times, then a few drops left in it came out. I jerked him while pressing my lad and dripped on his naked pussy. In this way, after bathing her body with my semen, I put my foot down from the bed and he sat down and did a "kiss" on her pussy, then kissed both her breasts and face with love and lifted her bottom leg tightly. Placed on the bed and raised her hand in the same way, placed her on the bed and put her on the right side of the bed, and after putting one eye on her bare body, I moved towards the door and saw her from there, she slept in the same way and gown Due to the waist also being visible, both his big bumps were visible. Seeing him again I went to him and kissed both of his kings several times and got up and went out of his room fast. Tusshar came out of his room and the night lamp was already burning in the room, he started walking in his room in his light and started thinking about what he had just come to do with his own sister-in-law, that innocent woman Taking the undue advantage of being in deep sleep, the greediness of his lust with him calmed his sex but the heat of his conscience increased and now he began to crush him and repent of his weakness. 

His mind started to hit him thinking that he started walking in the troubled room thinking that "Why can't I control myself, why do I go mad after seeing him?" , Poor straightforward sister-in-law I am taking unfair advantage of her naivete and shyness. With how much faith my brother has kept him here, how much confidence he tells me that by taking him along with him and rotating, and my parents, my sisters all trust me so much,And I am the one that I have betrayed everyone's trust, betrayed everyone, damn it. I am so tired of thinking that when I get tired, I lay down on the bed and thinking that in a few moments of sleep, I merged. After about one and a half minutes of leaving Tushar's room here, Rashmi opened her eyes in a hurry and slowly looked at the room with her half-eyed eyes when she was sure that her brother-in-law Tushar had left her room, then she quickly She got up and sat on the bed and took stock of the body. She saw that her brother-in-law, Tushar, who was blinded by sex, was in deep sleep and was almost naked to see the game of lust he had played with her sleeping body and the way in which his clothes had been disturbed.

Only Tushar did not remove the clothes, but he had not left any part of his body untouched and he had closely inspected all the parts of his body and understood the geography of his body well. , Probably more than Raj. Rashmi took a look at her, seeing her condition, she felt ashamed. All the buttons of her gown were open and both her huge breasts were completely exposed, her gown was raised above the waist and her thick smooth thighs and her pussy pressed between it was clearly visible. Seeing her condition, she was thinking that "how brutally he was punished by his brother-in-law". 

She had been feeling Tushar's lust towards her for quite some time, but she could go to such an extent that she had not even thought. In the excitement of youth, his footsteps have been derailed and his wisdom has been stoned, but he will come on his way as soon as he gets married to Sudha and his attraction towards me will end, so that he can keep my sister's life alive and hence he quietly Endured. But now the matter had increased and he was feeling that his actions would increase further. It was the result of his agitation that he openly kept his body alive for an hour, soothing his lust and making him walk from above, he put all his semen in her sleeping body. 

Actually Rashmi had risen at the same time when Tushar had put mouth in her pussy. Sucking is such a sensitive part for any woman, about whom a woman is always alert. A woman who abandons her sleepless child by the powerless compassion of her ignorant child, by putting her from her chest and attaining her motherhood and affection If you are ready every moment to satisfy his hunger with the juice of a person, will he not feel the touch of some (alien) man on his pussy? But where do fools understand these things? The person does his first attack on the mind of the person and ends his power of thinking and thinking and a man without thoughts is a fool. 

As soon as Tusshar had put his mouth in Rashmi's pussy, at the same time his sleep had flown, he lifted up his mouth and saw that his senses flew away. In front was his real brother-in-law Tushar who was making his mouth very strangely and was sucking her pussy with a sense of ultimate satisfaction. He was so engrossed in drinking pussy juice that he did not feel at all that his sister-in-law had woken up and had been caught stealing. In a moment, Rashmi had many things flashed in her mind and she was lying down. If she wanted to, she could get up at the same time, slap it or make noise and tell the members of the house, but she thought that there is a danger in doing this. If he accepts his statement as true? If anyone asks how he entered your room? So what will I answer? How will I prove myself innocent? Who is on my side? Even circumstances are not in my favor. 

When a washerman blamed a goddess like Sita, Lord Shriram himself, knowing that Sita is innocent, ordered him to be ignorant so that for ages and years, the message was sent to the people that Goddess Sita is holy. Who is going to save me here? A weak man can neither protect himself nor his property nor his woman, maybe God will come to save him by taking pity but it is a different thing like Kunti but Rashmi thought that this blight has What will I answer to the people of the house that "Why did you keep quiet till you are naked?" The second danger was that the matter should not get so bad that if Tusshar's marriage broke down with Sudha, my family would never forgive me if this happened. Especially Sudha and my mother. 

He would ask directly that how did he grow so much that he sat up so daring? Does the clap ring with one hand? A man can try to touch a woman two or three times, and not repeatedly. A woman's angry eye is enough to beat a man. Then if a man does this to a woman again and again, it means that he too has his consent in it. The third problem was that of Rashmi that if she opened her eyes and got the eyes of both, then it was not possible for both of them to see each other throughout their lives. At least it was not possible for Rashmi. And in such a situation, Rashmi did not have the courage to see Tushar. That is why she concealed her goodness by letting the storm pass by hiding her face in the sand like this ostrich and she was lying closed.

By now Tushar's semen applied to  body had started to dry and his skin had started to pull. He put his hands on her face and breasts, there was a layer. She got up from the bed and stood in front of the glass and started admiring her body. She dropped her gown below, now she was standing in front of naked glass. Seeing his body in it, he put his hand in her pussy and there was still wet Tushar's semen and he was feeling sticky. As soon as he put his hand there, the semen of his brother-in-law came in his hand and his hand also started sticking. He looked towards the door and saw that he was still ajar, he immediately ran towards the door and closed it from inside. Looting youth is a bigger event than robbing wealth for a woman. 

Rashmi was standing naked near the door and looking towards the bed where Tushar was robbing her youth just a few minutes ago. He was feeling immense shame and shame as he looked towards the bed, he covered his face with the palms of his two hands and started crying. Crying in the same way, she went to the bed and sat there on the ground and started fluttering with her head on the bed. Rashmi was ashamed and weeping, there was no one to silence her, her conscience was also silent for all the wrongdoing. Actually she was ashamed to be exposed to her own conscience and was crying frantically. His conscience rejected all the arguments of his marriage to Rama, Sita, Kunti and Sudha and proved that he was characteristically in front of his own inner self before he was physically drawn from Tushar's hands. 

She was naked when Tusshar lifted her gown and started sucking her pussy. After fulfilling her repressed desire of contact with a man from her brother-in-law, she remained unmoved and the excuse of sleep was her work. Now she was feeling very insulted that when Tusshar was sucking her pussy, how was she thrilled and in the thrill how she had cut her lips with her teeth. If Tushar could not get the feeling of her waking up, she became restless and closed her eyes. He felt that he got up and stuck his head in the middle of his thighs and kept sucking her pussy. How did he become pale with fear, then how cleverly did he remove the voice from his nose and make him feel like he was asleep and provoked him to keep playing with his body.

After four days Raj is coming, she will talk to him and pressurize him to take her with him. After bathing, he wiped his body and walked out and gave another one Went out of the gown and went to sleep on the bed.

The next day when Tusshar woke up to sleep, he remembered the incident of the night and all the scenes started coming in front of him like a film. Unaware of his sleep, his sister-in-law's body had played a game of lust for him, he was not able to dare to see his face in the mirror, but somehow he got up and came down freshly. After bathing, the mother was busy preparing for Pooja after getting her ready so early in the morning, she said to her with surprise that her son was ready in such a morning to go somewhere. 

In response, he said yes mother, have to go to college early, give you tea fast. Mother said why I have a son Rashmi and she has also got up early today in the kitchen. Actually due to last night's incident she was not able to sleep properly and woke up early in the morning. Tushar was shocked and said that her sister got up so early. Mother did not say anything and just smiled and from there she gave a loud voice and said, give tea breakfast to Rashmi Tushar. Today he has also got up early. He has to go to college early. Saying this, the mother placed the paper on her table and went to worship. Tushar started feeling uncomfortable as soon as his mother left, he did not have the courage to face Rashmi today. 

He was feeling very remorseful. On the other hand, Rashmi also had the same condition, but what to do if she was crazy, so she quickly prepared tea snacks and started pouring her heart out towards her table. Seeing the sister-in-law coming towards him, he started pretending to read the paper, on the other hand, the sister-in-law quickly put tea snacks on her table and quickly started going towards the kitchen, both of them neither looked at each other nor did they talk. She was going towards the kitchen so fast that both her big big ass was bouncing badly. But the villages that had been cold for the last eight months today did not even see them for the first time. He Finished his breakfast and went to college. He did not come home the whole day. He came home at night and ate a little and went to his room and slept. The same thing happened the next day, he went to college early in the morning and then came home late at night. But despite coming home late, he found everyone awake at home, all the members of the house were sitting in the drawing room and his Were waiting He saw mother and father talking slowly among themselves and Rashmi was standing behind her sofa. Dia had also sat in the sofas next to them, and it was clear that they were talking about some serious issue. He started thinking on Tushar's forehead that he had not told the people about the night. 

As a matter of fact, Tusshar was suspicious of her sister's behavior with her for the last two days and that she was not awake that night. As she thought about it, her suspicion was changing in the belief that sister-in-law was sure that night. Was awake Seeing those people talking so seriously, Tushar once agonized and stood near the door and started thinking that he might not have told the people about the night. As soon as such thoughts came to mind, his hair became erect and his bumps began to explode. After all, what would he not have done? He slowly started moving towards them. The easier it is to sin and the funnier it becomes. And the result was equally frightening. Tushar felt like walking ten steps away from the door, as if he had died after ten times. As it was, he stood up to them. Just then, the eye first fell on him and he came up and said, everyone looked back together and everyone's eyes were fixed on Tusshar. There was silence in the room for a moment. Tushar stood with his eyes closed like a criminal. His heart was beating.

Mother said in a fit of anger, "Why re shameless, unworthy" As soon as the mother said this, Tushar felt like holding her feet and started crying bitterly and apologizing. His face was worth seeing and airplanes were flying over him. He was looking towards them with disbelief. "Diya" increased her infatuation. She said "Yes, mother, do it from all of us and also from Raja Bhaiya". 

On hearing the name of "Raj", he was completely relaxed and understood that the sister-in-law has finally opened her pole, the dumb doll has spoken in her mouth and now her evening is coming. His honor, status has all but ended. He thought what can be done now? After all, he did this work. He started cursing himself and thought that it is better to die than to live like this. He decided that no matter what he had to say, he would not speak anything and today, walking with his feet, will go to his room for the last time. It is better to die than to live humiliated. He had decided to go up and hang himself. There was silence in the room for a few moments. 

After all, his father broke the silence and said that both of you mother and daughter have no business? You are threatening it unnecessarily, don't tell it clearly. After listening to father's reverie, both mother and daughter blushed and laughed. Seeing his mother and sister laughing like this, Tushar's life came back to life. His mother went to him and said that you had fallen as if you had been caught stealing or you had come from somewhere to arrest or kill someone. He had stolen his faith and had stolen his youth like his mother's sister-in-law But he had done more blood of his own conscience. But it was not visible to anyone. Not even Tushar himself. Anyway, in today's bail, theft is called what is caught. So Tusshar stood up like moneylenders. He had understood that the matter was something else and he was just dying. Tushar, who had thought of hanging himself a few moments ago, became not only shameless again but also more fearless than before. She is convinced that this Gadrai Hasina will never open her mouth. 

As soon as such thoughts came to mind, after two whole days, she again looked at her sister-in-law's body from bottom to top and her eyes again began to fall on her cleavage appearing inside her jhini sari. His Lund gave a salute to Rashmi's succulent youth from inside the paint. Just as the lamp burns the last time before extinguishing it, in the same way, Tushar's conscience, after making him guilty for two consecutive days, became silent forever today. Tusshar was feeling quite free. People make new excuses for committing sins and give their own reasoning to prove it right. The human mind acts like a lawyer. The way a lawyer proves his client's wrongdoing by his arguments in court and saves him from punishment. In the same way, the lawyer sitting inside Tushar's mind was explaining to him that there is nothing wrong in what he did. After all, Rashmi is young and her husband is far away from her and there is no scope for her to come back here for the next few months, if she bowed down to her body's needs and formed a relationship with someone else? Just as Induprabha, a Jain sadhvi from Indore, could not bear the temperature of her body and ran away with her own milk Radheshyam Gurjar, how was the nose of the Jain society cut across the country. If Rashmi took such a step, your family's nose will be cut off in the whole society. So, keeping the arguments of his mind, Tushar decided to fuck his real sister in order to save the honor of his family. His mind had argued to him that his self-aggrandizement had now vanished and that Rashmi's sister-in-law was no longer a sin, but her religion. He started to feel that to save the family's respect, he would have to follow the religion of fucking his sister-in-law. Tushar said to his mother, "No, mother is nothing. I am very hungry and I am very tired too, that's why you felt so." Then he asked holding the mother's hand, now even tell me not mother. Mother looked towards Rashmi laughing and asked why should I tell her daughter-in-law or not? Rashmi did not say anything in response only smiled. The mother, looking at Rashmi with an angry anger, said, "Ari stay, you keep on speaking, even if someone makes you bleed, you will not say anything to her, just keep watching." Now the mother looked at Tusshar and said, "Listen son, this is good news, the conversation with your Sudha is confirmed. And the day after tomorrow, Raj is also coming with his boss just two days after his engagement with Teri Sudha." Will give. 

Tusshar: Engagement! So soon, and then Raj Bhaiya is coming only for a day, isn't it? His father interrupted and said, "Not for a day, both of them are coming for a full four days." 

Tushar (a little shocked): Both! Which both fathers?

Papa: Hey son Raj and his boss both. He is also a very good friend and then he is also the son of my son. I also have to get my son promoted. Listen to all of you carefully, there should be no stone left for the sake of Raj's boss. Everyone looked towards each other and shook their heads in agreement. Then the father stood up and said, "Come on, brother, finish the meeting today. I am very sleepy," he went towards his room, saying so. Seeing them leaving, Tushar's mother also went after him and "Diya" also went to his room, calling everyone a jaggery night. 

After two days of hide and seek, Tusshar and Rashmi were back to normal after today's atmosphere, and after two days, both of them looked at each other and gave a smile. But what about the hunter? He is happy to see his victim helpless. The Tushar lad was starting to stand again. The way a clever lion first separates its prey from the hooligans and then exhausts him and pummels him and does all the work, in the same way Tushar had isolated Rashmi and now prepares to pounce on him. was doing. Both of them also started going towards their rooms above. Rashmi was slightly ahead and Tusshar was behind her. As soon as Rashmi stepped on the stairs, her big huge muscular horde was shaking in a very provocative way, seeing her, Tusshar coming behind her was badly aroused and her long paint started tearing and desperate to come out. In the same way, seeing his sister's moving lump, he reached the top. As soon as Rashmi passed in front of her door, she sounded from the back, sister-in-law. Rashmi stopped and looked back towards Tushar. By then he reached Rashmi. 

On reaching Rashmi, she said to him, I forgot to say thank you. She smiled but thankfully said what? 

Tusshar: Yes, to get that engagement confirmed. 
Rashmi: Good! But what is the point in this, when Omar happens, then marriage has to be done, or else the children get spoiled. Speaking like this, she looked down and smiled sarcastically.

Tusshar: Yes, you said all your work should be done on time or else some people get spoiled and some get frustrated. It was Tushar's turn to laugh now. He grabbed Rashmi's hand and said, "Come, do not sit in law and talk". 

Rashmi: Now! Oh no I'll talk tomorrow I'm sleepy. But listening to her talk, almost dragged her to her room and said, Tell me about Sudha.

Rashmi: What can I tell about her? She is a straightforward domestic girl and what? 

Tusshar: She will be the one who is your sister. But tell me more about him like his dislikes without his hobbies. While talking about this, Tushar put Rashmi on his bed and sat close to him. During this, he held Rashmi's hand and Rashmi was sitting like a helpless girl forever, she did not have the courage to get rid of her. She started telling him about Sudha. But Tusshar's focus was not on her words but on her body. He somehow wanted to keep Rashmi with him. Likewise, while talking about 20-25 minutes, she suddenly stood up with a jerk and said, "Now it is too late to wake up early in the morning." Tusshar also stood up and said ok sister-in-law but one thing I want to say to you again and again. 

Rashmi: What that? 
Tusshar: That's why you are very good and while saying so, he put a little kiss on Rashmi's cheek. 

Rashmi gets a little shocked by this unexpected thing and is only able to say "Hey", and then she starts walking towards her room with fast steps. Tusshar smiles and says good night sister-in-law. She also says gud night in response and goes to her room. Tusshar sees him going inside his room. Actually, he was staring at her big buttocks. Rashmi's ass was Tusshar's biggest weakness. As soon as she goes into her room, she immediately moves on the roof and starts looking inside the hole of the cooler. Inside Rashmi changes her clothes by being naked as always, which makes Tushar angry. After changing Rashmi's clothes there was no point sitting on the terrace, so Tusshar goes to her room and falls asleep while remembering her sister's naked body. Due to being late at night, Rashmi is not able to get up early in the morning, when she wakes up, she stares at the clock. It was past eight in the morning. 
Like Reply
She jumps down from the bed in a jiffy, quickly washes her mouth, quickly changes towards the bottom by changing clothes and making some hair. The bottom view was in line with his hope. Mother was working in the kitchen grumbling and her father-in-law and sister-in-law were getting burnt for breakfast. Actually Rashmi's mother-in-law had missed the habit of working, she rarely used to come to the kitchen, and would come only to tell Rashmi what she had to cook today. So he could not understand what items were kept and where was the reason that Rashmi was annoyed. On seeing Rashmi, she burst into tears and said in a loud voice: Ari came so fast and slept so much, how much is it? Descended after eating straight. Rashmi knew that the reason for her mother's anger was that she was getting annoyed because of her lack of goods in the kitchen and her father-in-law was making fun of them outside.

Rashmi took over as soon as she went to the kitchen. He told his mother that it was too late while talking last night, that is why it was too late to get up today. I have come straight down, first of all make you breakfast and I will go and take a shower. After listening to her, the mother says screaming, "What did you say, you will come later taking a shower, that is, you have come down without bathing now?" And that too in the kitchen! 

He scolded Rashmi and said: Come out from here, come out of the kitchen and take a shower, you know if your father will know, he will lift the sky. He deliberately said these things aloud so that his father-in-law would also hear these things. Rashmi got a little scolding from them too, but her stakes were backfired, she said from there she said: Wow, poor little Rashmi, she is very worried about us. You let my son Rashmi go and take a bath and get down there is no hurry. Today you will only have breakfast in your mother's hand. Hearing these things, his mother was already roasted and her mother got irritated and started shouting loudly, and if I had done everything on my head, I would have raised the sky on my head by screaming and taunting the world by becoming a contractor of religion. Would have been killed and you say it does not matter. His father has laughed loudly after hearing these things. 

And they said, "Hey, what happened if one day you cook and feed me?" If not make it, then say it clearly, we will go out and eat something. Do not make a mess of small things. Seeing her husband's attitude, she immediately falls silent and starts making breakfast and says gently to Rashmi, now go away from here and get ready quickly, will you make lunch too? Rashmi smilingly told her mother-in-law where all the things were lying and quickly got out of the kitchen. She was fast going towards her room and Tushar sitting at the breakfast table was filling her eyes seeing her big big hole. It was barely five minutes before Rashmi went upstairs that her mother began to grumble and came out and shouted to ask, where is the box of Besan placed Rashmi? But she may have gone to her room so she might not be able to hear So his mother did not get many answers. He shouted two or three out loud but got no answer, so he asked Tusshar to be annoyed, so the son went up and asked your sister-in-law, where is the box of gram flour kept? "Diya" was like climbing the lazy ladder of a number as if it was not less than punishment for him, so Tushar had to do this work. Now Tusshar goes upstairs and calls her from outside the room, sister-in-law. But no answer is found, he shouts again three times in the same way but if he does not get any answer, he is very surprised and he goes inside pushing the door. But Rashmi was not there, he says again, sister-in-law! But if she was there, she would not have responded. Now he removes the curtain of the back door of the sister-in-law's room and goes to the balcony but the sister-in-law was not there either. He was wondering where did it go? Rashmi then enters the room and quickly closes the door of the room from inside. He wanted to get out that he started to hear the sound of Rashmi's bangles, Khan Khan Khan Khan, the experienced Tushar immediately understood that her sister-in-law was now taking off her clothes and would go to the bathroom to bathe. He had seen his sister-in-law changing clothes several times from the cooler hole in the roof and knew the sound of her bangles during this time. Rashmi had settled in room. Rashmi's naked body began to rotate in front of her eyes, and after imagining Nangi Rashmi, her lad stood up badly. If he wanted, he could have stopped the sister-in-law immediately and could go out of the room, but due to both Tushar's desire to fuck her sister-in-law's body with the same room and having Rashmi change clothes in front of her could not do . And today there is a limit to the brother-in-law, sister-in-law both in the same room and sister-in-law naked. 

For Tushar, he had not even imagined that the situation he was planning to create, he got it so soon, as the situation was in his hands. That is why he saw his benefit only by staying in the room. Tusshar forgot why he had come up, now he was completely naked and started waiting for him to go to the bathroom. In fact, Rashmi comes upstairs and goes straight into the terrace. Due to yesterday's busyness to pick up clothes, she forgot to take clothes off. She quickly picks up clothes and comes to her room and Tushar asks her while she is lifting her clothes. Comes into his room and not finding him, he goes to the balcony to see him. All this happened so fast that neither Rashmi knew Tushar's arrival nor Tushar got a chance to get out of Rashmi's room. Just then, Tusshar heard the sound of the bathroom's tap coming on, he understood that Gulbadan Rashmi had gone to the bathroom. He removed the curtain quietly and came to the room. The scene inside was very encouraging to Tusshar. On the one side, Rashmi's removed sari was scattered in the room and on the other table Rashmi's underwear, bra, lehenga and sari were lying. This meant that Rashmi used to wear clothes in her room instead of wearing them in the bathroom after bathing, that is, after that she used to come to the naked room. He had no concern because he had his own room and there was no danger of anyone coming there. 

Tusshar understood that Rashmi would come out naked after bathing, and she wondered what she had to do now. Seeing Rashmi's nature and the behavior she had done so far, she was not afraid but still there was a smoke in the heart which was natural. But he had thought that if it has to be fuck then at some time it will have to be opened in front of it and courage will have to be looted, why not today? Where will there be a better chance than this? Even if he wanted, he could not create such an opportunity. 

Now Tushar again heard the voice of bangles inside the bathroom, he understood that Rashmi is now getting completely naked. In a short time, she started getting the idea of water rattle, that is, she started bathing. Then Rashmi started the shower and started enjoying the fountain. Now Tushar tried to peek inside his head slightly slanting. Due to the water filling in the bathroom, his tiles were acting like a mirror and Rashmi's naked shadow was clearly visible in it. By now Tushar had become quite comfortable and all his fears had ended and he was completely under arrest. She saw Rashmi applying soap on her body, her entire body is full of foam, now she was soaping her face and her eyes were closed and she was completely oblivious that Tusshar is staring at her. I could not imagine that this could happen at any time. As soon as Tusshar noticed that she was applying soap in her face and her eyes were closed, he immediately came in front of the bathroom door and started staring at her sister's naked body in front of her. After she was completely soaped, she now started applying soap on her back and axes. Tusshar's heart started coming out, it seemed impossible to control himself But he thought it okay to wait a little longer. Now she rubbed her hands all over her body and soaped her hands and put it in her pussy and started applying soap in her pussy. She was slowly caressing her pussy and was cleaning it by applying soap inside. Till now his eyes were closed because soap was on his face and Tushar kept staring at Rashmi's bare body in the same way. She saw that Rashmi was now rubbing her pussy too loudly, maybe she was enjoying doing it. 

Now she put her finger inside her pussy with a bit of soap and started to clean it inside and slowly started taking it inside out. The shape of a woman's vulva is such that she has to pay special attention to the cleanliness of her vulva, otherwise there is a risk of her getting infected and she may be at risk of urin infection. She is also doing something other than Poor thing to do without husband? 

But her  secret is also now revealed to Tushar. Due to putting a finger inside, many times a slight sigh would come out of his mouth which was clearly heard by Tushar standing in front of him. Sometimes the voice of CC would also come out of his mouth. Tusshar understood the meaning of these things well. After cleaning her pussy in this way for some time, now she starts looking for her chakri to start the shower. 

With his eyes closed, he starts smacking his hand near the wall and in a few moments, he starts grabbing the shower and rolling it and the shower starts and its water starts falling in his face and Cleans the soap with. As soon as the soap comes out of the mouth, Rashmi again opens her eye and as she opens her eye, Tushar immediately moves away from there and goes a little further and stands by sticking to the left side of the bathroom wall.
Like Reply
Now if Rashmi comes out, she does not immediately see Tusshar but she was sure to face him as soon as he came near the clothes. Now Tusshar started waiting for her to come out. 

After waiting for almost two to three minutes, all the voices inside the bathroom were closed and the sound of putting the buckets and mugs aside. Now Tusshar became very cautious as that golden moment of his life was about to come, which he had been waiting for a long time and the events after the next few moments were going to bring a big change in their lives. Tusshar knew that either he would get what he wanted to or he could then be forced to live a life of shame.

But Tushar had decided that he would take the threat no matter what the outcome. Women usually do not wash their heads daily, only once a week because they take a long time to make them because of their long hair, so when they do not wash their heads, they often tie their heads with a towel to take a bath Hair should not be wet and their time is not spent in making them. Towel was tied on Rashmi's head and the rest was naked. She was fearless because she had no idea of being in someone's room. Why else? The naked Rashmi walks out of the bathroom and stands up straight to her clothes. As she approaches her clothes, she feels someone standing near the bathroom wall from the core of her eye. She immediately looks there. As soon as she sees, her eyes are snapped and she starts staring at Tushar with a torn eye. A cold shudder develops throughout his body. And his feet tremble. His face turns pale with fear and his mouth remains open. 

She starts seeing darkness in front of her eyes, and she feels that she will just fall away after eating gush. She was not comfortable believing what she was seeing in front of her. Despite taking a bath with cold water, he starts sweating and he feels that his heartbeat has suddenly increased. In that moment, Rashmi's face got all the expressions of anger, fear and surprise and she is standing idle. It becomes like a stone idol, it feels as if someone has squeezed all the strength of his body and his body has become lifeless.

Due to anger, fear and surprise, she becomes so angry that she forgets even for a moment that she is standing completely naked in front of her brother-in-law. After a few moments when she is aware of her condition that she is standing completely naked and her brother-in-law is staring at her, she feels other shame and immediately comes into action and runs fast towards clothes. Here, Tusshar too becomes so enchanted by seeing her bare body that she too has no senses and stares at the naked body of actor Rashmi. But as soon as Rashmi runs towards her clothes, Tusshar also becomes conscious and runs towards Rashmi as if she is awakened by some hypnosis. 

He quickly stands between the sister-in-law and her clothes. He had decided that either I will make you mine today forever and I will suck the juice of your youth with your juicy body and I will fuck you according to my will or I will go into the pit of infamy for life. 

Rashmi's mind wakes up, she was feeling immense shame. But she was also realizing that it would not allow her to wear clothes easily today. He was very thrilled to see Rashmi like this and he was determined that just today I will not let you wear clothes till my penis penetrates into your pussy or your slaps fall into my cheeks. He started talking and started to say with a thunderbolt "Mom actually sent me upstairs, she was not getting the gram flour in the kitchen. She was very dumb from below but you did not answer me, she sent me upstairs to ask you. I felt very no doubt, but no voice came from inside the room, so I went in but I did not find you here too, so I thought that maybe you will be in the balcony then I went there but you were not there either. I was about to get out that you came inside the room and as soon as you closed the door of your room started undressing. I thought that when you go to the bathroom, I will go out quietly but you open the door and take a bath, so I stopped for a while and as soon as I got a chance I was about to get out of the balcony and open the door. 

Dia "came and started knocking at the door and then the mother came. Now you tell me, if Rashmi were out of the room in front of her, what would she think about you and me. He deliberately told the false story of mother and "Diya" for the purpose of killing Rashmi. 

Actually, he was trying to explain indirectly that if anyone knows about this in the house, he will be respected along with Tusshar. And perhaps Rashmi had this effect too. Rashmi, while almost unaware of her talk, opened the towel tied on her head and quickly wrapped it on her body. He was not able to conceal his huge breasts and his big bumps that were stretched like mountain tops, but was increasing his drunkenness even more, but it was good because of being naked.
Like Reply
Now Rashmi mustered the courage to speak against this game of Tusshar, which has been going on for the last several months, and said to her in a slow voice, "What is your way? I have been ignoring you for the last several months, maybe that's why you There are quite a lot of misconceptions about me. I am the wife of your elder brother. There is no one in this housekeeper to whom he will do whatever he wishes.

If you had a little hunor, you would not have come to my room. Could have come out, was it necessary to wait so long? Obviously you have an intention in your intentions. If I tell all these things to your brother, will you be respected before him and in this house? You are very fond of seeing young girls naked, don't you, am I the only young girl in this house? Your sister is also quite young, ever go to her bathroom and see her youth. 

He went on to say, "Now silently the way you came here, leave your feet in the same way and do not make such a mistake again or else you will be suffering a lot. Tusshar was already ready for all such things, he was ready to play infamous in his house too, to play with Rashmi's youth. So he did not see any difference in Rashmi raving like this. 

Tushar notices one thing clearly that she is showing narcissism and even though the language is strong but her voice is very slow. It was clear that he too was proud of his infamy. He tried his best not to leave his voice out of this room. Now Tushar started speaking, he was not afraid at all, but he started speaking very loudly. Actually, he wanted to see that when his fast voice goes out, what is his effect on Rashmi? Is she really in the mood for rebellion today or is the empty jackal blushing. 

He started saying "Rashmi, it is true that you are the bahu of this house but to whom you are the wife, how much is he worried about you? Sometimes she called you to herself. Sometimes she came to meet you. Can you forget even? Rashmi does not care about you at all, she has got her job and progress more than you and she can go to any extent for this. He will continue to treat you like this throughout his life. He willfully Kar continued to fill her ear against Tusshar.

He continued to speak further "And as far as Tamizh, Tehzeeb and Shame neither Rashmi, I want to tell you clearly that in love and war everything are all right. Rashmi, I have lost my heart to you since u came as a bahu to this home. I was just waiting for the chance and see today I got a chance.

And the other young girls who you spoke to, neither do I only want that I am only interested in you and I have no heart in anyone. No one else. I only love you, no one else. Ever since you came to this house, I want to take you in my arms and drink the juice of your lips. 

Tushar was deliberately talking so that his reaction To know He continued to speak "Only for the sake of your love I have accepted a relationship with Sudha or else I am not interested in her. What is the benefit of a fake relationship that Rashmi is not in love with? Maybe no one is more than you Can understand. 

He was deliberately sowing seeds of hatred for "Raj" in his mind. Tusshar continued to say "Rashmi I love you, I am telling the truth. 

Rashmi: It is not love but only a lust that people like you give the name of love. 

Tusshar: Rashmi love and lust have a very veil and every love ends in this lust. And then the ten things that you are saying is the final expression of love, where words become silent, where love cannot be expressed in words and its definition ends, there are two lovers in each other. They go and the two bodies become one life and they have no separate existence of their own and they become one by handing everything over to each other, Rashmi, it is just a matter of thinking, now I am alone no one exists There is no existence without you, Rashmi. 

Rashmi: Do not waste all this waste and quietly get out of this room, it is good for both of us. Instead of giving any answer to Rashmi's words, now Tusshar grabs her arm and pulls her to the bathroom wall and makes her stand up. . Now Rashmi becomes absolutely helpless and says angrily "leave me", and in response Tushar grabs her towel from near her chest and pulls it apart, throwing it away and throwing it away on the bed. 

Now Rashmi was standing naked in front of Tusshar and both her hands were attached to the wall. Tusshar starts admiring her naked body. And Rashmi starts fighting with him grip to become free. Whenever she tried to get out of hid grip, her huge huge breasts started shaking badly, which made Tushar even more excited.

Rashmi's face was tilted downwards, she was completely ashamed and tears came out of her eyes due to helplessness but Tushar was considering her helplessness and her silent struggle as  victory and was becoming very happy and also very sensual. 

Today, after waiting so long, her stubborn Hasina was standing completely naked and helpless in front of her. Now he moves very close to Rashmi and almost clings to her bare body, the only way to save Rashmi's shame is to sit down and leave her legs loose for which she should stand for the blight If Rashmi is unable to sit on the ground now, Tushar also sits down in front of her. 

He leaves her hands. Rashmi, with both hands free, moved her hands to her chest and tries to hide her breasts, she shrugs both her legs and presses her head to her knees. Attempts to hide. Seeing Rashmi in this posture, Tusshar almost gets the feeling that now his dedication is almost done. Now he sits to the right of Rashmi and holds her right leg and straightens it and places her knee on her knees and slowly starts caressing her smooth thigh. Rashmi hides her face in the same way, says to Tusshar "Whatever you are doing is very wrong. Sister-in-law is like a mother, please leave me, I beg u leave me. Don't insult your sister-in-law like that . 

Tusshar was completely swinging in a wave of lust and in this way, his excitement gets further increased by seeing Rashmi. Now he sits next to Rashmi and grabs her by his left shoulder and pulls her towards him and holds her head in his lap and holds her both hands again over her head. And her huge breasts start swinging again in front of Tusshar. After getting such a beautiful naked girl in his lap, Tusshar goes mad and he starts kissing her face like crazy and starts to rub her with one hand on her breast. He takes his mouth near Rashmi's ears and says softly "You are right that sister-in-law is like a mother but then when she is 60 or 50 years old but sweetheart you are a year younger than me. I am 24 years old and you are only 23 years old, so how can you be my mother? Sweetheart you are not like "mother" for me but like "girl friend". 

And she was lying on her lap in Rashmi's breast He starts twisting his hands, then he turns his hand in his stomach and puts it in his hairless smooth pussy. As soon as Tusshar gets his hand on her soft pussy, Rashmi Chihuka wakes up and Tusshar starts caressing her softly, and tells her in a very shameless manner and in a sensual manner, today I will put my penis inside your chhoot and love it very much. It is my bor since today. 

Bol Jaan, will you not let me put my long penis inside it. Tusshar continues to say, "I have heard that shynes is the jewel of any woman, but Rashmi I want to add further that nudity is the best bangles of any beautiful woman. And today you are your best I have worn it in front of you. Rashmi, you always come in the same dress, I want to see you in this cloak.

Now Tusshar brings lightness in his words as well, he starts talking lightly sexy things. He starts saying that you look very beautiful Rashmi, you always remain naked in front of me. Seeing this beautiful naked body of yours, I am getting very happy
Like Reply
SHe was ashamed of Tushar's words, she listened to his words and tried to change his aspect with restlessness and looked towards Tushar with a peek. He got his eye on him. She saw Tusshar inspecting her nude body in a very erotic way. 

On seeing har, he smiled and kissed her again and started asking her "Will you allow to put my lund in?" Actually, now he was enjoying Rashmi completely and not only physically but mentally and also with his words, he wanted to tell her that you have completely trapped in my web and I am your There is no care for happiness and consent. 

Nor do I worry about anyone getting to know. Because even if it is known, the loss will be highest on you. After spending a long time in the same vein of Rashmi's naked body lying on her feet and doing mild erotic talk, now the frost had become extremely hot and her patience broke. It was not possible for him to restrain himself. Lund had become so bigger that now he was beginning to suffer, which was no longer in the bus of Tushar. 

And then according to his plan He wanted to arouse her sex appetite  and finally cool it by putting his penis in Rashmi's pussy before Raj's arrival, so that after Raj's return, he could fuck her freely and live with her bare body as per his wish. 

He wanted to play with it. He wanted to awaken the sexuality buried in her. He knew that his remaining work would make it easier for his useless brother. Now again he started rolling his hands on her bare body and he started rubbing her huge breasts. 

After mashing both her breasts for some time, Tusshar started getting uncontrollable and she continued to rub her breast with one hand and put the other hand on her pussy and slowly started mashing it. 

Rashmi even though she does not want to have a relationship with Tusshar, but because of a man repeatedly putting his hands on her bare body and rubbing her excruciating organs, her body slowly started heating up. And she started feeling strange in her private part. Even without wanting, she was enjoying the touch of man after long time.

And she was afraid that she would not get seduced so that she was splashing somehow that if she was freed from her clutches, she could control herself but it was not possible for her to get out of Tushar's strong grip. God has given a great boon to a woman by giving her form, youth etc. on the strength of which she is very much a scapegoat on men but has also done an injustice to her that did not give her strength to protect her youth and destiny of men. 

Neither form nor youth like women, but gave her strength and impatience. And when the same man becomes impatient and uses his power to achieve a woman's youth, it is not possible for a woman to save her youth. Maybe it is a punishment for the woman to boast about her appearance. Rashmi's condition was similar in her youth and she had the strength in her dead body to attract men like Tusshar and call her but she did not have the power to overcome it. Natija was in front, just as snakes are wrapped on sandalwood tree, in the same way Rashmi had wrapped the frost on bare body. 

Now slowly, Tusshar put his finger in the crack of her pussy and he started moving inside her pussy. Rashmi fell badly towards her. Tusshar accelerated the finger to rub her finger in her pussy. Now it was becoming very difficult for Rashmi to control herself. 

Tusshar Rashmi's finger started rubbing her finger more quickly, Rashmi was also getting out of control. Then Tushar stopped rubbing the finger on Rashmi's pussy crevices and slowly started to find the beautiful hole of her pussy which every sensual man enjoys. After all, Tushar put a finger on Rashmi's pussy hole and then pushing her gently, she put her finger in a knuckle and slowly started to pull it inside out. It was a bizarre experience for Rashmi, although she did have physical relations with Raj a few times after marriage but she did not do anything like this. She never thought it necessary to provoke Rashmi or perhaps she did not know that sex is not only a name to enjoy herself but also to bring her partner to extreme pleasure. 

The same sex is true sex in which both can achieve ecstasy. If any side is unintelligent, especially men, then it is just a dull physical activity rather than sex. Raj was proved to be a fraud in this case. In this way, despite not wanting to be inside the finger, Rashmi's pussy started getting wet and a greasy substance started coming out of it, due to which Tushar started to pull his finger inside out more easily. Suddenly Rashmi's waist caused a slight shock. Rashmi had not planted it but it was done on her own due to the abundance of work which was extremely natural. The tushar also felt it clear and understood that now my queen is ready to dice in the sea of lust. He asked sitting in the same way, "Enjoying, sweetheart, full finger, am I in your pussy? Now Tushar had stopped talking to Rashmi in civilized language and he started using vulgar language from her.

From which he felt full victory and authority over Rashmi's naked youth. Now Tusshar penetrated her finger deep into her pussy and started pulling her inside out even faster. Now Rashmi started losing control of her body and her waist started jerking against her will. She was very embarrassed and closed her eyes in shame. From the beginning, she was constantly losing from Tusshar in every field and even today she was completely exposed in front of her and to erase this blush, she was turning her head to her right and left and grumbling. 

No please leave me, just not now, I will die, I am dying. I am dying. Leave me. Rashmi said, but it was not affecting Tushar but he was getting more excited. Tusshar was now putting a finger in her pussy at a faster pace and Rashmi now started bouncing her waist up loudly due to excitement and started saying "I will leave you crazy" Begged and said softly, I will leave you now but you promise that you will put my lund in your pussy, and that too today, if you speak, I leave you but tonight I will fuck you with all my heart. Is the word approved? 

Rashmi said with aplomb to stop it, okay leave now. But Tushar was no less. He immediately said if cheated? Don't know the result? She said if you cheated remember to remember your sister's engagement program. Hearing such things from Tusshar's mouth, Rashmi looked towards her with surprise, but Tusshar was laughing with a crooked smile on her face. In such a manner of Rashmi, he understood that his arrow was on the target. Rashmi said in response, what do you want me to do? And there is no shortage of boys for Sudha, she is not dying, your mother was left behind to marry you for this relationship. And will you get married by blackmailing in this way? Hey, what will you cancel, you will see this engagement, I will cancel it myself and I will expose you in front of everyone. It is good that your truth is revealed. It is better than marrying someone like you to remain a virgin throughout life. His mother and his insult could not bear the blight and he became mad in anger. 
Like Reply
He grabbed Rashmi's hair vigorously with one hand and rubbed her pussy badly with the other hand, Rashmi's mouth came out with ah. At the same time she also realized that she has spoken too much. Now Tusshar started speaking "Sali Madarachod never had a place to eat in the house, eating here, the gunk has become thick. Yours is not the condition of giving two clothes to cover your marriage. There is no shortage of boys for that, who will have a relationship with the hungry beggars like you? Go and see, then you will know how the relationship is fixed? And I am the mother whom you are saying that she is behind this relationship. You have heard that you are in this house only because of that mother, sister-in-law. 

Tusshar was still very angry and pushed her away from her. And Rashmi was now sitting barefoot on the ground at an arm's distance from her and she was staring back at him and he was staring at her. Rashmi hid her face with her hands and began to sob. Being rejected is the greatest insult to any woman, when Tushar pushed Rashmi away and removed her, she felt a bit of a shock.

A young beautiful woman is completely naked in front of a man and if he turns her down, it is a shameful thing for any woman and even a bell of danger. The naked form of a woman who performs a variety of exercises to see and attain a woman, if any man rejects her naked and this is a bigger insult to her than bang. 

Tushar's talk did have an effect on Rashmi but after a while and both of them poked and they followed you. Now Nangi Rashmi, sitting with her feet folded on the ground, started thinking that if she really refused to engage with Sudha? My family will be infamous. And then I do not know what reason Tushar will give for not getting engaged? 

Now he started having some nervousness, his condition had become snake like mole, neither was becoming blushed nor swallowed. Rashmi's condition had become very dilemma, the well ate here and there. Tusshar's condition was such that if he wants to get engaged with Sudha, then he will have to take his time with Chudwani and if Tushar does not listen, then Tushar Chodega will respect his family in front of the whole society. Rashmi herself was feeling pity on her situation but there was no way she could come out of this difficult situation. She had spoken so much to Tusshar that there was no question of getting back from her now because withdrawing or being polite in front of her meant surrendering to her, so she decided to face him courageously.

Rashmi was lying naked in front of Tushar for almost the last 20 minutes, so now things like shame were over. If Tushar has seen the body in which he has devoted himself to hide, then you can see it for a little longer and as much as you can see, and then thinking about it, I would never be able to see my shadow, and Rashmi turned back and said to Tusshar "Listen, neither am I going to live here nor do I have any idea what you decide. In my eyes, the respect you had is gone and I am saying this with my heart that if your If there is no engagement with Sudha, then there will be no luckier than Sudha, but if you are thinking that with your dirty mindset and antics, you are thinking of putting yourself and especially my family in trouble, then I will always fulfill your plans Will not let it happen. 

She continues to speak "If you try to break the engagement, then I will tell your truth to your family members and if necessary, I will also write an FIR against you. He threatened Tushar and said that it is in your goodness that you get unconditionally engaged with Sudha or else its consequences will be very bad. And then you will be responsible for all the things that will be disrespectful to your family and your mother, father, and the king will be hurt. Now Rashmi also stopped talking to her civilly and she started speaking with him in the language of Tadak.Dia and Raj will be troubled, only you will be responsible for that. Now Rashmi also stopped talking to her civilly and she started speaking with him in the language of Tadak.Dia and Raj will be troubled, only you will be responsible for that. Now Rashmi also stopped talking to her civilly and she started speaking with him in the language of Tadak.

She was being said in a rage in anger, "Nobody does me a favor by giving me food in this house, no matter how poor my family is, in front of your family, but we never had any craving for two days of bread. Some other men I am more ashamed than standing naked in front of you, you also feed a dog, oh man gives bread to him to eat, but you have gone through animals too to get married in your own house. Counts the loaves of bread. You have brought your entire society to the wedding procession and have brought me to this house, I have not come to any part in this house, nor have you been buried under your favor. Damn you and your poor world. Tusshar patiently listened to Rashmi's words and looked at her naked youth. The magic of Rashmi's naked body began to speak on her head again and her anger had also subsided. Anyway, when Tusshar had decided to stay in his room, then he decided that either today his naked body will become infamous for Chodunga or Humesha, he is completely mentally mentored for both the things. Was prepared. Now Tusshar started speaking "Rashmi I agree that I spoke a bit more in anger and I should not have said that. I apologize to you for the food, but one thing I want to tell you clearly is that in Sudha I am not interested, nor do I love him, you are the only one in my heart and I have accepted the engagement with you for you. Do what you want to do, but you also open your ears Take that if not Rashmi, then not even Sudha and not this engagement. If you are not happy with the relationship with me, then you also understand that I cannot be happy with my relationship with Sudha. 

Now Tusshar started to feel that by spending time in this way nothing will be achieved but this "Son Chiraiya" can get out of his hands, so he has now decided to do the final blast. Now he started speaking again "Rashmi can do what you want against me and give me the punishment you want to love me, but you should remember so much that whatever step you take against me she will Will raise you against a person who loves you infinitely. 

He continued to say "whether or not my actions will result in the disrespect of my family but your actions will definitely cause my death. Just now Rashmi, I have decided that if I am not in my life, then I want nothing Not even life. I am sure to die whether you tell anyone or not. Today something will happen either I will gain my love or then today is the last day of my life. Now he said a little threatening to Rashmi " But if you told anyone about me, then I will understand that I will die, but I will go with such a stain on your character that your two sisters will not get married in this life at least,And it will be difficult for you to stay in this house and you will not be able to show your face to anyone in the society. And when your two sisters cannot get married because of you, will your family keep you with them? 

Raj does not have any attachment with you, so if he comes to know these things, then he will immediately show you the way outside this house. Neither will you stay home nor the ghat again, you will have no choice but to die after coming to me. He continued to say, "If you want to live, that life will be worse than death for you, neither will you support your home nor your in-laws. You will keep waving directionlessly like a kite." Do not know that many people run after him to rob the kite and eventually someone catches him. He continued to say "Rashmi it is very difficult for a lonely young woman to be safe in society. Many people will also meet dangerous people. Now what do you think you have to decide? I have decided and I do not care about the outcome, I have decided that if you do not get it then it is the last day of my life. Now my life and the happiness of both the families is in your hands. On hearing this kind of thing from the mouth of Tushar, Rashmi gets into a hurry. Shyam and Bhiruta are in the company of Choli Daman. The people who are often talking, they often make shame their support, to avoid being called a racco, Rashmi was also really a joke. 

Tusshar's words had a profound effect on her mind and mind and that mind fell badly. She now started harassing her slander and started thinking that if she did something like this, then all the members of both the families would get all-round slander, and what about my two sisters? Its own sister-in-law said that problems will arise in the marriage. Tusshar's words had shaken her badly and she forgot to her present naked state and got entangled in churning out Tusshar's words. Here Tushar was watching closely towards Rashmi and was trying to fathom her reaction to his words. He saw that Rashmi is completely engrossed in thought and also badly worried
Like Reply
He understood that his arrow was on the target. Seeing Rashmi sitting calm like this, he smiled, similarly when she remained sitting without response like this for two or three minutes, then she understood that there are no arrows left in its quiver now and in a way it has put weapons. He stayed again for a while to see if maybe after normalcy it would react again but now Rashmi was unable to say anything, only sitting naked on the floor shedding tears on both her luck and dilemma. 

It was absolutely true that if Tusshar had done what he had said, then there could have been a big explosion and the reputation of both the families would have been tarnished in the society. But Tusshar was a big bastard and he had no such intention, he was speaking like this only to kill Rashmi. And by taking the guise of this, he wanted to get the evil of his sister-in-law. But poor Rashmi was immature, she was not like God, that she could understand Tusshar's mind, so she was bound to be scared and afraid as a human. 

Rashmi wanted to get up and go to her clothes and get out of the room somehow wearing clothes, but the feeling of her nudity kept her glued to the ground. He was feeling extremely ashamed to walk naked in front of Tushar. She was lying in the same vexation as to whether she should get up or not. Meanwhile, Tushar sat near her and started rolling her hands gently on her bare back. Rashmi's heart started beating loudly,He started feeling that if she did nothing immediately then it would be difficult to escape from his hands now.

In panic, her cry was relaxed and she started to flutter, a thick stream of tears came out of her eyes. She wanted to open her mouth to say something that she remembered Tushar's suicide threat. Many unique thoughts started coming in her mind, but she could not reach any conclusion. This was the biggest weakness of Rashmi that in difficult times she could neither think right nor take the right decision. 

Tusshar had understood that now she is not in a position to protest much, in the name of protest, he is not going to do anything other than cry. She was so scared by Tushar's threat that her arms and legs had stopped acting. Having accepted Tusshar's words as true, he imagined the situation after his death that the right force opposing him was over, and Rashmi was only trapped in the vortex trap of her false imagination. 

Now Tushar moved his hand from her back to her head and started playing with head and hair on it. He was turning his hand over her head in the same way that a dog owner turns on his dog. By doing this, he not only expresses love to dog but indirectly tells him that I am a pet and I am your master, you finally have to dance on my own gestures. 

Tusshar was also lovingly putting his hand on Rashmi's head but at the same time it was also showing that I am now the owner of this beautiful bare body of yours and I do not have any importance for you. Tusshar now takes his lips to her cheeks and starts to kiss her, Rashmi tries to put her mouth down in shame but Tushar grabs her chin and lifts her face and covers her lips with his lips and Starts sucking her sweet sweet, soft and juicy lips. These were all new experiences for Rashmi and she was slowly drowning out the drugs of lust. His mind was saying that Drub Ja was in this addiction but the mind was refusing. But it seemed that Rashmi was winning the mind and losing the mind. The control of his mind from his mind was becoming exhausted. 

After sucking the lips of his sister-in-law for about 3-4 minutes, he gently picks her up and sits on his lap and lifts up his right leg and makes his pillow and puts Rashmi's head in it. Now Rashmi's head hangs backwards and both her huge breasts emerge in front, Tushar hugging her breasts. A slight voice comes out of Rashmi's mouth Aaaahhhhh, Tusshar continues to rub her breasts. 

While rubbing the breasts, he now starts rubbing her soft nipples too. Her nipple gets cracked in a few moments due to rubbing her pussy. Tusshar understands that this Gadrai Hasina has also started spoiling the fun of youth. It is not only right or unintentional, but both men and women get pleasure of work when they get their body,And the same was happening with Rashmi. 

Now Tusshar was badly aroused and he left her milk to spice and now put his mouth on her nipple. Now Rashmi's left breast and her nipple were in Tushar's mouth and he was sucking her hard and the other hand was rubbing her right breast badly. Tusshar had put his mouth on one of her breasts like crazy and was sucking it and Rashmi's breath was getting faster and her stomach was also shaking badly. Rashmi spread both her legs on the ground and due to excitement she started throwing it here and there. 

Now he was losing control of himself and voice was starting to come out of his mouth.
Mouth was kept and was sucking him and Rashmi's breath was getting faster and her stomach was also shaking badly. .

Now Tusshar stopped rubbing her right breast and kept rolling her left boob and placed his hand on her pussy and started looking for her hole. In a few moments, he put her finger on her pussy hole and started mashing it. Rashmi felt as if she was electrocuted and started flirting badly. The lust that had been lying inside her for months was now waking up. In a while, Tusshar takes his mouth near Rashmi's ear and gently says in his ear, "I will put myself in this hole right now and keep it as my life.

I have been craving it for many months, To get into hot pussy. Aaaahhhhh how soft is the queen your pussy, I am so blessed, you have got your naked. How beautiful you are Rashmi Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart from you. Aaahhhhhhh la now kiss me this juicy pussy. 

Just as Tusshar puts his mouth on Rashmi's pussy, only then comes the idea of knocking someone at the door. Both are badly shocked, especially Rashmi. Rashmi's face turns pale with fear. She sometimes looks towards her door and sometimes towards her naked body. She gets up and sits down in a panic, Tushar's grip also ends with her body. Actually that too was badly destroyed.

Then her mother's voice is heard from the door, she was giving voice to Rashmi by knocking on the door loudly. Rashmi's mother-in-law was giving him a voice from outside, "Rashmi, O Rashmi, how long have you come up yet? Have you not taken a shower? What are you doing?" Both of them were torn inside, and the star was shaking in the air, nothing was bursting from his mouth.

Here Tushar remembered after a long time why he actually came up. Rashmi looks towards the frost of the dead, as if she is telling her from the eyes that rescue from this trouble, otherwise both of them especially respected me
Like Reply
Tushar gestures for her to keep quiet and thinks for a few moments, then immediately picks up Nangi Rashmi standing in front of her with both her hands and leads her towards the bathroom.

He raised Rashmi in such a way that her entire ass was in Tushar's left hand and her right breast was in Tushar's right paw. He takes her to the bathroom in the same way and makes her stand there and opens the bucket a little by putting the bucket under the tap herself. Now the voice of water starts going out of the room, which makes her mother-in-law feel that she is still taking a bath. She again shouts from outside, “Have you not taken a bath yet, Rashmi? Rashmi was still nervous, she was not thinking anything, then Tusshar whispered in her ear and said, "Speak, I am taking a bath, I did not feel well. Rashmi repeated Tushar's talk in a panic. Now his mother again tells him, "Never mind beti, because of not having a good night's sleep, it must have happened. If you want to, you will have to come down after serving. 

Now there is no need to make breakfast for your father today. Have come from the hotel to get breakfast. Come down and eat. And listen, I am upstairs to tell you that at about 11:30 this afternoon, we will all go to the market together and buy whatever is needed for Tushar's engagement.

Will do it. Then tomorrow Raj and his boss will also come, there will be no time. And there is a day after that. Now Rashmi gets up a little and replies from inside, "Yes, mother, I take a shower and come down and make everyone's food, I like a little heat but it will be fine." 

Mother: Oh no son, there is no need to cook food. Your father was saying that today you will also eat lunch in a hotel, understand. If you want, then by 11:30 be ready with Aram and come down. 

Rashmi: Yes, mother. (Tusshar says in her ear, tell her that you will come down with a little help) but she does not speak. 

Tushar speaks loudly in anger and speaks to Rashmi "Speak or I speak" and he pretends to open his mouth. Prim immediately pressing her mouth loudly repeats her words. His mother-in-law says, okay son, you can rest by 11:30 Coming down, well I am going down. Your father is making noise for breakfast. You are going to come down by the time of Aram. Speaking like this, she leaves from there. Both Tusshar and Rashmi Feet listened to Avaaz moving away from the room and when he started coming down the stairs, Tushar understood that his mother went and his face blossomed. 

Now he starts kissing Rashmi standing naked in the bathroom. The way Rashmi had supported Tusshar in lying to her mother and had reiterated her words, Tushar understood that it is very dear to her and she will be cuddled for this but no one can rule her sex Will tell Now Tushar turns the star backwards and his gunk turns towards Tushar, Tushar was going mad due to excitement. For the past several months, the way Hasina used to fuck Was the same Godrai had been planning for her today, Tashar was playing with all her limbs and there was no one to stop her. Rashmi Puri It was in his possession. Tusshar sits down and starts kissing her bosom, kissing Rashmi's soft soft provocative gang, Tushar reaches a new height of excitement. 

he had touched Rashmi's boob many times in the past and enjoyed her touch, but she was feeling her drunkenness for the first time today. He was going to kiss Rashmi's ass and also used to bite her with his teeth due to the excitement. 

Now Tushar leaves her ass kissing, takes her mouth completely down to the floor and starts kissing her down first, naked ankle Rashmi's ankle and then her ankle, then her back then thigh, waist and back and lastly her neck He now stands completely behind Rashmi standing naked and snaps her from the back, now she clings to his ass and takes both her hands towards the front and grabs both her huge breasts. 

He starts kissing her cheeks by putting his mouth to her cheeks. Now he tells her "Rani still knows what time you are there" In my life, I will put my penis in your pussy at least twice in these three hours. 

Speaking of this, he brings his one hand over her pussy and starts mashing it with the other hand, he was rubbing her breast badly and He was pressing his neck with great force. Rashmi was getting excited by the issue of her body in this way, but Tushar was not her husband after all and whatever he was doing he was forcibly making, so Rashmi's eyes were filled with tears. Sometimes she used to cry and sometimes her mouth was sobbing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

A woman's tears, sobs and refusal during sex rarely melt a man's mind, rather they work to increase the excitement of the man even more. And Rashmi's siskias and tears were also increasing the hunger of Tushar's lust. And he starts madly molesting his entire body. Now he leaves Rashmi loose and comes out of the bathroom, coming out, he also pulls Rashmi out by holding her hand.

The naked Rashmi comes out of the bathroom and Tushar again hooks her to her chest and starts rubbing her body. After munching on him in a similar manner for some time, he separates her, his face was bowed with shame and his eyes were closed. Tushar holds her chin and lifts her face and kisses her lips. Now it becomes very difficult to bear for Tusshar and he starts removing his clothes. First the shirt then vest would throw off his pant.

Rashmi's thunderbolt intensifies when Tushar takes off his clothes like this and she understands what is going to happen next. Now she starts waiting for the storm to come. Tusshar now threw off his last garment too and now he gets naked like the same in front of the star. Tushar's lund was hitting shocks with excitement. Rashmi did not have the courage to see his naked body, so she stood with her eyes closed. The naked Tushar dragged Rashmi back to him and clung to her body. 

Rashmi felt the heat of her body for the first time. For the first time both of them were fully nude, hugging. Rashmi realizes that Tushar is so drunk at work right now that his whole body has become hot like a furnace. After keeping Rashmi clinging to his bare body for some time and enjoying the warmth of her naked body, he breaks away from her and brings her to the bed and with a slight push puts her on the bed. 

Both legs of Rashmi were hanging on the bed and she was sitting on the bed. Tushar standing near her now took one of her hands and placed on his penis and closed his fist. Tushar's lund was now in Rashmi's fist and he started to get her hands killed by holding her hands. For Rashmi, it was a completely new experience. 

She first caught the penis of a man in her hands, she felt that Tushar's lund was hard like steel and hot in a furnace like iron. Although after marriage, Raj had fuck her four or five times, but he had never gave his lund in Rashmi hand. 

When Rashmi's soft soft hands were moving back and forth on Tushar's lund, he was experiencing a strange pleasure. He never even believed that such magic was hidden in Rashmi's hands. 

Tushar's lund was now severely bigger and it was not possible to bring him down, so Rashmi was now rubbing his lund from top to bottom. 

Tusshar was now aroused badly and due to excessive tension in the cocks, he was now suffering. Due to stress and excitement, it now seemed that if it was not put in  pussy soon, it would cum soon now .

He used Rashmi's hands with his wand and he stood in front of Rashmi even more, now Tushar's lund was in front of Rashmi's mouth. He applied his Lund to Rashmi's cheeks and rubbed it there. He wanted to rub his Lund in Rashmi's entire body, now he removed his Lund from his cheeks and started rolling it in his face. 

Rashmi was very ashamed and felt the forbidden blush with her naked body. Tusshar now started to roll his lips on her lips as if he was applying lipstick to his lips. Rashmi groped her mouth very hard and closed her lips too loudly so that Tushar's clash could not enter her mouth by mistake. For the first time a man was playing with her mouth, she felt that he would eat her mouth.

Tushar grabbed Rashmi's jaw with his left hand and pressed it tightly, then Rashmi's mouth opened slightly and now Tushar tried to put is lund in to her open mouth. But Rashmi had not fully opened her mouth. He was having trouble putting his lund in hermouth. 
When he pressed her mouth a little more, then her mouth opened completely, now he put his lund in her mouth gently and slowly pushed it into his mouth to a great extent. Now Rashmi began to remove it from her mouth, she wanted to say something but could not say anything because Tushar's fat lund was in her mouth. 

Tushar now grabbed her head from behind and slowly began to move his waist and put lund inside her mouth, Rashmi's eyes started tearing as her neck was going from Tushar's bumps to Rashmi's throat. It was a completely new and bizarre experience for Rashmi, she had never tasted a man's lund before now. Waist stopped shaking and he grabbed her head hair from behind and slowly started to push her head forward. 

For Rashmi, however, it was a completely new game, which she had never played before, that is why she had a lot of misconceptions about the man's fight, but today Tushar has forcibly but only when he put his battle in his mouth After a little hesitation in it, now he too started to like the taste of Tushar Lund and he also started enjoying this game. And now inadvertently, when his mouth opened a little more, and he put more space in his mouth for Tushar's laden so that he could take it in his mouth with ease, he could not find himself. 

But Tusshar realized this immediately and he stopped shaking his waist from behind, but Rashmi's head did not stop moving backwards, she continued to shake her head with eyes closed and sucked her hoop. Rashmi's eyes were closed and she started sucking his lund so loudly that her mouth started getting sick, and due to her so much she was getting drenched in both her cheeks. In the middle of the voice of Pach Pach, her voice was coming out of her mouth and here Tushar was closing her eyes and enjoying her oral sex of her Goddess Haseena. 

He started running his hands in her hair and back and started ranting ah ah wah Rashmi could it baby in very sexual arousal Nangi Rashmi was in the bed in a stylized style and Tushar was standing under the bed, both huge boobs of Rashmi were swinging in the middle.

The excitement of Rashmi further increased, and she started sucking lund with more thrust and now the sizzles started coming out of the mouth of both young men in the atmosphere. Suddenly Rashmi senses that Tushar has given up her head for sometime and that she herself is being sucked off her head, she stutters and leaves her suck, but now it was too late and her reality was revealed in front of Tusshar was . 

She closed eyes in shame and sat on the bed. Tushar now instead of looking at him pushed him lightly and pushed him on the bed. Rashmi was now lying on her back on the bed, her head was tilted on one side and her right hand was lying on her head, rising upwards and The other hand was just below her breast and above her stomach chin, her eyes were closed and her huge breasts were healing loudly in excitement. If such a dedicated naked nude beauty is lying in front of a sexual man, then he is bound to be mad at the excitement. 

Tusshar also gets mad seeing Rashmi lying like this and sits down near the bed there,He spreads both his legs and puts his mouth in her pussy. Now Tusshar starts sucking pussy. Rashmi's mouth starts to sigh with excitement and she starts moving her head in the bed with her two hands up and she grabs the corners of the pillow vigorously and starts mashing it. Tushar lifts both his hands under his bumps and takes him up with a little thrust, now his pussy comes in his mouth even more easily, Tushar pours a lot of spit in his mouth and puts Rashmi in her pussy. This makes her pussy even more smooth. Now he starts rubbing his tongue on the slit of her smooth pussy and caressing the pink part of her pussy with his tongue. Rashmi goes crazy with excitement and starts shaking her pussy vigorously
Like Reply
Now it becomes difficult for Tusshar to keep his face in her pussy, then he puts his mouth in her pussy with more power and starts putting his tongue in the hole of her young pussy and putting it inside out. 

In this way, Rashmi starts to tremble due to being inside the tongue and she gets badly agitated. He closes eyes and starts banging his head here and there, her  disillusionment provokes Tusshar even more and he starts sucking Rashmi's burr with more vigor. Due to this badly sucked pussy, Rashmi was completely out of control by herself and the smooth water starts coming out of her pussy due to the excitement, the alcoholic water of her burp increased the excitement of the frost even more gave 

. It was no longer possible for him to keep his lad out of Rashmi's pussy, he was now jerking badly and was hurting badly, Tushar started to feel that if it was quickly in Rashmi bhabhi's pussy If not put it will break. Tusshar wanted to enjoy Rashmi's young Burr juice now and again, his mind was not full of her pussy yet, he wanted to suck her for some more time but he is also forced in front of the rebellion of his war. Even after wanting, he separates his mouth from Rashmi's juicy pussy. Tusshar gets up on the bed and starts looking at her Rashmi sister-in-law with sensual eyes lying in front of her with red head eyes, as if she wanted to give him a fuck signal with her eyes. 

After looking at her entire body, his  gaze now rests on Rashmi's bulging pussy, her smooth saloni pussy without hair, which was just a few moments before she was sucking the juice of Rashmi's youth. Due to being sucked, the flower was emerging outwards and its crack was clearly visible. Rashmi's pussy was still wet and the desire of her mind was coming out of her pussy in the form of smooth water, as soon as Tushar stopped sucking her, Rashmi felt a strange empti herness in her pussy. 

She started to feel that there should be something in her pussy which is not there at the moment, to fill this emptiness of the pussy, a strange itching started in her pussy and due to that Rashmi's pussy started jerking itself.

Rashmi looked at Tushar with open eyes and found him staring at her pussy, Tushar stares at her pussy like this and she is blushing due to the constant jerking of her pussy, her face turns red with shame. And again she closes her eyes and turns her face. Rashmi's shame may not have ended, but after being constantly lying naked in front of Tushar for many years, her frustration was over and VP was now spreading both her legs on the bed again and again to avoid the blow of her pussy. The nakedness of her naked body was increasing with this which was provoking Tushar even more.

Now Tushar grabbed both the legs spread on Rashmi's bed with both his hands and spread her to her right, now he started seeing Rashmi's pussy cleanly, he takes her waist between Rashmi's thighs and takes her lash. Rubbing on her pussy. Rashmi's heart beat intensifies as soon as Tushar's hot clash hit her pussy, after several months she was going to get the taste of a man's lad. 

Before putting his hand in Rashmi's pussy, he takes his mouth near Rashmi's cheeks and starts kissing her wildly, and then tells her in excitement of work "Rashmi Jaan from today onwards you will be mine forever. Today I will give you that happiness and I will take a tour of such a world that you will come to me again and again to get it from me. 

The need of this beautiful body of yours can never be understood by a person like raj. You will regret today why you have been deprived of this happiness for these months? (Now he did not miss raging her against Raj, because he had to get Rashmi's life not for a couple of days but for a lifetime.) He continues to speak "Tomorrow" Raj "is not coming nor Rashmi So see his attitude towards you. 

After kissing Rashmi's cheeks and inciting her to "Raj", he wakes up from there and then rubs her pussy in her pussy. One of his lunds was rubbing Rashmi's thighs and with the other hand he was rubbing Rashmis pussy. Now Tushar's bear power answers and he puts his lund in Rashmi's pussy. 
Rashmi becomes alert as soon as she gets Lund in her pussy and experiences a further incident, badly squeezes her eyes and lips. 

Tushar was also very excited and happy after all, his desire for the last several months was now going to be fulfilled. He puts a little pressure in his lad and pushes lightly and pushes his laden supa into her pussy. After several months, Rashmi's pussy was rammed by big dick, so her pussy became active from inside, as soon as dick went inside, there was a commotion inside her and a sigh of aaahhhh came out of her mouth with pain. 

For a few moments, after seeing Rashmi moaning painfully, Tusshar enjoys her, and then she pushes a little more into his lad, then he goes almost half into her pussy. As soon as half of the lad goes inside, Rashmi starts to groan with pain and starts moaning ahhhhhhhhh UEEEEEE mother, I am dead, mother, just do not bear the frost, please leave me, do not fuck please.

Seeing her fluttering in this way, Tushar starts to enjoy it, after watching her like this for a few moments, he suddenly makes a loud push and the whole fat part of his lund enters into her pussy and a scream comes from Rashmi's mouth. IEEEEEEEE mother leaves me, tears come in her eyes due to pain, but these tears never affect the men.

After completely removing Lund in Rashmi's pussy, Tusshar falls on Rashmi's bare body and holds her in her arms and puts hismouth on Rashmi's lips, again dick enters fully,  now he starts shaking his waist. Due to which, his lad starts getting out inside Rashmi's pussy. Most men like alien wealth, foreign women and free helpless woman Tushar, men want to gain a woman's body from the beginning with full power and right. Tushar had succeeded in his cause and right on Rashmi's bare body, but now that helpless woman was in her possession. The fantasy of Rashmi's unmatched beautiful naked helpless person in her possession increases Tushar's excitement even more, and his lund becomes as hard as iron. He becomes even more agitated when his boy gets stiff and takes Rashmi badly in his arms and starts to shake her cummer loudly. 

He was putting his lund in  pussy so hard that in this clash of pussy and lam, Fach Fach Bad Bad Bad's impulse starts echoing in the room and with every shock, there was a sigh of Rashmi's mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh by the moan coming out of Rashmi's mouth, Tusshar was getting more excited and he started to fuck Rashmi. They both had their eyes closed and both hugged with each other, making a slight noise from the mouth of both of them and making the atmosphere of the room erotic. Rashmi's hand was now on Tusshar's back and she slowly started rolling her hand on his back. Then Tushar raises his head gently and slowly opens his eyes and looks towards Rashmi, her eyes were red due to the excitement of work. He sees that Rashmi was curling her head right or left sometimes, she used to repeatedly press her lips with her teeth. 

It was clear to him that even she too was enjoying the sex game. Seeing Rashmi doing like this, Tushar makes two three loud blows in her pussy in the impulse of excitement, then Rashmi's mouth shouts loudly ahhhhhh so Tushar starts kissing her cheeks loudly. . In this way, Rashmi gets excited by kissing her and she rubs him loudly and he starts to thrust his hand on her back even faster. After kissing Rashmi's sister-in-law for some time, Tushar gets up a little and by putting his left hand on the bed, he gets a little high with the help of it, now he could see Rashmi smacking Asani. 

He was constantly shaking his waist at that stage and was putting his cock inside Rashmi's pussy. Now he starts to move his one hand on Rashmi's bare body. His hands were now rolling on Rashmi's face, sometimes he used to rotate his hand on her cheeks, sometimes on her lips, sometimes he used to rotate his hand in her hair. He starts mashing both of her breasts alternately. Oops, these umbrellas of woman have always been the center of attraction for men, in order to get and enjoy them, these men are always ready to do the biggest misdeeds. Sometimes Tushar also yearned to see the cleavage of Rashmi's chest and used to roam back and forth to see her. Today, the same Rashmi's girdle canopies were lying naked in front of her and she was being loudly mussed. Rashmi's umbilical cord became red due to excessive issues and the red marks of Tushar's fingers were clearly visible in it. 

Now Tushar bent down and took his left boob's nipple in his mouth and started kissing him very hard and started rubbing his right milk with his other hand and he started to push in the pussy of Rashmi. In this way, by pressing and sucking the boobs and jerking her pussy continuously, Rashmi also jumps in work excitement and starts jerking her waist very softly, Rashmi and Tushar naked in each other's arms constantly jerk their waist. He was so engrossed in taxing that both of them had lost their well-being and they did not even care about themselves, they were just so engrossed in each other as if they had found a trance while having sex. After some time, after losing the same kind of sad Mercury, Tushar wakes up a little and leaving her sucking her boobs, he now sits on Rashmi and his dick was still in Rashmi's pussy, now both of her Bubs then takes both of his hands and starts molesting her badly and starts thrusting her lad into her pussy even more, then Rashmi's face blossoms with bliss. I find that my mouth is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rashmi was never so forcefully banged by Raj, so because of her such sex with Tusshar, she sat on her mind and forgot about the relationship between her and Tushar, not only did Tushar repent his lust for many months. Had provoked but was also calming her as much as she could.

Rashmi was feeling much lighter today and she was giving up all her hiccups and shame, supporting Tushar with a free spirit and had given her naked body to him to calm his lust. He had completely drained his body, there was no resistance from any place and he had left his entire body loose and handed it to Tushar and gave him complete freedom to arbitrate and play with his bare body. This liberated dedication of Rashmi made Tusshar even more lustful. He began to fuck Rashmi by becoming more earnest, she started jerking her pussy with more vigor and she grabbed huge tits like Rashmi's mountain and she caught him even more. It began to crush in this way as if he wanted to uproot it from his umbrellas. Rashmi was moving her head very fast here and there, now she was panting with such a fuck and now she was taking long breaths. Seeing this state, Tushar drowns her in an ocean of excitement and, leaving her two huge breasts, now takes both her hands under her back and gently picks her up and sits on her lap in full swing. Both hands swing right and left and she falls into his lap in one stroke. Tushar's lund was in Rashmi's pussy and naked Rashmi was swinging both her hands in Tushar's lap and neck was tilted backwards. As she was sitting on his lap, so both her huge breasts were swinging near his mouth, Tushar took her huge breast of excitement and started drinking the juices of youthful stuff in it. Tushar has now removed one hand from his back and placed it on his smooth lump and will lift it up and drop lightly. This was Rashmi's first experience of fucking a man in her lap, he did not even have the feeling that his cock could be taken in his pussy even while sitting in a man's lap, this new experience was quite exciting for him and he Enjoying the thrill, he put both his hanging hands on Tushar's shoulders and he himself started to fall down a little with the help of his feet. tapped out . 

Now he left Rashmi upside down and started caressing her lump boobs because Rashmi herself was sitting up on his lap and getting up and down on her lad. With his hands, he rubs Rashmi's smooth kicks and starts searching for her hole and puts her hand on her hole. As soon as Tusshar gets his hand on her ass hole, a sensation runs in Rashmi's body and she grabs her shoulders with a lot of force. Here Tushar now starts to touch his gang hole with his finger. Rashmi trembles at both holes of her body by simultaneous friction. Her body begins to feel such excitement that she was no longer able to bear it. Rashmi had a great desire to kill Tusshar but before that he wanted to prepare her for her fat fight. After rubbing his finger in his hole for a while, he gently pushes his first finger into his hole and slowly starts to get in and out. Tushar's finger in the Gand and his lad in the pussy, both of their holes together in this way, Rashmi is very disgusted by this and she kisses Tushar loudly and starts kissing him. She felt that now she would fall. Tushar rapidly starts to slide in and out of his eardrum. 

After doing so for a long time, he pushes his finger in and out, and inserts half of his finger into his eardrum. I start shaking him. After putting his half finger in his gang for some time, he pushes one more and now only his finger gets inserted into his gang. Now Tusshar starts putting his entire finger inside her ass, losing her temper Rashmi starts pounding her waist and she is holding Tushar badly in her arms. Like Tushar was taking a trip to heaven. His chest in Rashmi's pussy, his chest in Tushar's mouth and Tushar's finger in Rashmi's ass, like his five fingers were in ghee. After fucking Rashmi in the same manner for almost ten minutes, he again lures Rashmi and falls on her bare body. Tusshar was erasing the lust of his body with Rashmi's naked body, but the lust of lust was also filled in his mind and that is why he now wanted to have sex with Rashmi. By putting lund in her pussy, her body was getting relaxed and the thirst of her lad was quenching, but her mind was getting relaxed by doing erotic things.

Tusshar says to Rashmi, you are very beautiful, Rashmi, I am blessed to have such a naked young person. She does not say anything in response, I am left saying, but Tusshar continues to say: - Tushar: Now I will put you in my daily darling, don't you ask me to pour it everyday? 

Rashmi: Ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tushar: What Uuuuuu? Say nothing with your mouth 

Rashmi: Yes Tushar: Oh like this, don't say Fura, "Yes, I will let you go everyday", please say no. Rashmi: I am ashamed I cannot speak. 

Tushar: Now what blush? I have been entangled in your pussy for half an hour, and then I have to say empty and who will listen to you? Now please speak. I am craving to hear this from your mouth. Rashmi after a bit of bluster and blush) Yes, I will let you put it everyday.

Tusshar: Will you ever refuse? 

Rashmi: no dear, when you are willing to take care? Tusshar: Only when free will? That? 

Rashmi: I will never refuse you when you say "Jab will" when you say it. 

Tusshar: What will you put?

Rashmi: Whatever you wish. 
Tushar: Like? 

Rashmi: The one who is still standing. Tushar: What is the stow? 
Rashmi: (exclaims with a loud pat on her back) Oooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 

Tusshar: Then say the same thing, is it not kept with a fork? Rashmi: I do not know Tartar: Look, don't joke, tell me, what is put on the door? 

Rashmi: I really don't know its name. 

Tusshar: Good !!! Here I tell its name. It is called "Lund" Rashmi, which I have now in you Is kept Speak now.
 Rashmi: No no I cannot speak.

Tushar: (applying light rash in Rashmi's lump) Boaoiol please.

Rashmi: (smiling a little and blushing) I will never let you put me on the floor every day.

Tushar: Where will you put LND? 

Rashmi: (with little anger) Neither you, I will not speak anymore 

Tushar: (With love) Please do not speak, now do not say this, you do not even know where I have been put? But I also tell her the name of her, she is called "Pussy" Rashmi, where I am stranded right now. Rashmi again smiling slightly and blushing) I will never let you put me in the lurch 

Tusshar: And back? 
Rashmi: Now I will not say anything that was supposed to be spoken.

Tusshar does not bother Usko and starts kissing him. Darasal He wanted that if Rashmi opens up with her mind and also with her body, she will enjoy it more. He again intensifies his attacks and starts his fight in Rashmi's bur. After spending a while in Rashmi's burr, Suddenly Rashmi grabs Tusshar with great force, then falls out of the way and takes her two hands over the head and leaves her loose on one side. is. A tear drop drips in his eyes. After several months of repressed wish, tears come out of his eyes due to happiness. Tushar also sees it and understands that now it has fallen. In a few moments she starts saying to Tusshar, please just leave me. Tusshar was also quite tired, he beats Rashmi very hard and accelerates her attack and starts fucking her fast. In a few moments his semen also starts coming out, as soon as he ejaculates, he immediately takes out his lad from Rashmi's pussy and holds Rashmi's hand and puts her hand on his lund and starts shaking it.

In a few moments, a squirt of semen comes out of his lad which he pours out on Rashmi boobs 
[Image: SHILPASHINDE28229.jpg]

and lies next to Rashmi in the panting bed and clings to Rashmi's bare body. 
For about 15 minutes, both of them lay on the bed in the same way, both were badly tired after this long fuck. The first time Rashmi had such a banged up fuck, whatever Raj had done to her before, she was playing with her limbs in the name of Chudai, and the poor thing kept thinking it was possible. For the first time he had realized the strength of a man's strength, and perhaps even understood the meaning of the word "man" after today's sex
Like Reply
Although Rashmi was sure to have some grief and anger that whatever Tusshar did to her was not in her will, but Tusshar hit her pussy in her pussy badly that she lusted for many months. The water of ejaculation was boiling to come out of her pussy due to burning inside in the fire, it came out from the stroke of Tushar. A woman ejaculates only when she is satisfied. This water of ejaculation not only ended Rashmi's sorrow, but she also spared water on Rashmi's light but also anger and she started looking towards Tushar with the feeling of ultimate self. 

Whether the husband works for lakhs or keeps his wife covered with jewels from top to bottom, but if he cannot rest his wife on the bed, then she can never remain content after getting such wealth and jewels and this weakness of the man Or negligence will one day force his wife to become a bitch.

Such a husband and his wealth are nothing short of a "gold" prison for a wife. Raj gave everything to Rashmi but he was not aware of her physical needs and could not understand the fire in his wife's body and kept neglecting her attitude. He kept thinking that Rashmi is an Indian woman when she would be with her husband only then she would do all these things. And anyway, because of Rashmi's shy nature and her habit of speaking less, could anyone not even think that a woman like her, keeping all her limits in mind, would look at a man Can act like sexual intercourse. . .
 If Tushar too had broken into his elder brother's house and betrayed him, then there was nothing big in it. The biggest flaw in this was that of "Raj" himself and more than that of his family, who ignored the needs of a young body and only got married and understood the end of his duty. On the third floor of the house is the room of a beautiful young daughter-in-law of 23 years and next to her is the room of a 24-year-old young brother-in-law i.e. fire and petrol. 6.4% of the people of the world consider the people of their home to be true and virtuous and they see all the evil outside their home. Raj's mother could have put Rashmi in her own room if she wanted to, but even at the age of 40, she wanted to be with her husband. But she did not even have a thought that if she cannot separate from her husband even at the age of 40 and does not want to live without him, then how will a 23-year-old girl live without her husband? What will be happening? 

Due to this careless negligence and foolishness of the elders of the family, there will be many such crimes and will continue to happen, about which no one knows nor will anyone ever know. Men are initiative by nature, they have made them so playful and impatient, it is their nature to be attracted to a young girl and try to cohabit or dream of her.

If women were ashamed like the shy nature of women, then perhaps the cycle of this world would have stopped at some time. Because neither women would have been able to say anything because of their shame and neither men would have done the creation of the world. But it is not so, the person made the man rash and impatient and shameless and as a man Raj's father should understand that keeping two young people close can have fatal consequences. But perhaps due to their old age their physical needs were exhausted and they forgot that the two young men and women have an attraction towards each other and also the need of each other and their same mistake has not made Tushar and Rashmi (Justified) gave birth to a relationship

After 15-20 minutes, there is a little movement in Rashmi's body, perhaps her fatigue of fucking was now reduced, she tries to stand a little but Tushar's right leg was lying on her thigh and one hand of her breast.
She first removed Tusshar's hand from her breast and then sat up, then she removed her thighs from her top and stood up from the bed. Rashmi was completely naked and looked beautiful. Her round legs and her big boobs and her big huge breasts were making her very sexy. She started going towards the bathroom running naked like that but after stopping in front of the dressing table placed inside the room, she stops seeing her shadow in it. She goes a little closer to him and starts staring at his bare body. Seeing her naked body, she would sometimes shy away and sometimes fill her mind with pride and arrogance that Tushar is so eager to get this body. He was very proud of himself that Tushar was mad for this body.

But this arrogance happens to every woman in the world that a man is crazy about his body and is mad after him. It is the nature of every woman to boast about her body, and every man has to consume it. He is probably ignorant of the fact that the ultimate goal of a man is  pussy in  body, then whether the body belongs to any Rashmi or to Sunita, Anita or Anjali. After seeing her body in the mirror for a while, she smiles dimly on a bed with bare eyes, glides on the frost and walks into the bathroom. Upon reaching the bathroom, Rashmi started the shower and started cleaning her body. The sweat and tushar's semen caused by the secretion of both the bodies had made her body sticky and the workout during the fuck made her very tired.

But she felt quite relieved by the water showering in her body and the feeling of freshness started to infuse new energy into her body. After bathing for about 10 minutes, Rashmi started feeling full of freshness and now she closed the shower. After wiping her body, she came back to the room without wrapping her towel. Now she had nothing like shame with Tusshar. 

Here Tushar too had woken up after completing about 30 minutes of sleep and was feeling very much energetic. He opened his eyes and remained on the bed
Like Reply
While lying on the bed, he looked at Rashmi but she was not on the bed, he could not find her bed, and his eyes started searching for Rashmi. Due to bathing, a different glow was seen in Rashmi's body and her blonde body looked more intoxicated due to being naked. And she was now wiping her feet. Her hair was ripped open and hanging up to his waist. Seeing the beautiful bare body of her beautiful Hasina, Tushar's life started to revolve. Seeing her big big naked bumps, thick thighs and huge hanging breasts like Sumeru Parvat, Tushar's cock started coming in its shape again and again started to move to Rashmi's pussy. He immediately swings into action and stands up from the bed. His lad was now severely cracked again and he stands behind Rashmi at the same stage and starts staring at her body with sensual eyes from behind. 

Rashmi was unaware that Tushar had awakened and stood behind her, she was in her own tune and was wiping her bare body whole heartedly. She was thinking that now she will come down after wearing clothes and go to the market with the rest of the members of the house and buy Tushar and Sudha's engagement equally. He knew that this work was going to take a lot of time, but Tushar was in no hurry. And he accepted something else. After staring for Rashmi's bare body for a few moments, Tushar grabbed Rashmi from behind and pressed her face firmly into the cracks of Rashmi's naked gangs and she held her two hands forward and held both her huge breasts. Suddenly Rashmi gets shocked by holding like this, she tries to look backward but Tushar kept pulling her from behind with so much force that she could not reverse she only raised her neck slightly and stood towards Tushar. She tries to look and says "Oh what! Leave me, mother down, dad must be waiting to go to the market, just have to buy the engagement stuff and make all the preparations and you are all over again. Not yet Filled what? Leave me please These things of Rashmi have no effect on Tusshar, he grabs Rashmi with more force and increases the pressure of her lad on her ass even more and holds her both breasts even more vigorously and takes her lad. Slowly, Rashmi starts rubbing down on the gang. Rashmi's soft soft giant padded lump rubbed her clit and she felt a different pleasure and her excitement also reaches its peak. He kisses Rashmi's cheeks in the same way while rubbing her lad in her ass and says "What is the hurry now honey? It is only 10 now, and you are told by Mommy to come down by 11:30 . Even if you go down now, they will come out of their time and will unnecessarily tell you the work of the kitchen. So stay up by 11:30 then both the brothers-in-law will come down as well. 

Rashmi attempts to open her mouth to say something in response. But Tushar rubs hisr lips with Rashmi's lips and starts drinking her sweet youthful juices. Tushar was now rubbing his Lund in Rashmi's ass, both his hands rubbing Rashmi's breasts and kissing the juices of youth from her lips. Rashmi was unable to speak even after wishing, and due to the constant problem of her body, she too slowly started getting hot and her repressed lust started bouncing again. Now Tushar removes his right hand from Rashmi's breast and while gently touching her stomach, he puts his right hand on Rashmi's bulging young pussy. As soon as Tusshar gets his hand on her young pussy, Rashmi starts tugging at her and she starts frantically to take Tushar's fight in her pussy. Tusshar's hands were now hovering over the cracks of Rashmi's pussy and here Rashmi's body starts to tremble again with excitement. After caressing Rashmi's pussy for a while, Tarthar puts one finger inside Rashmi's pussy and starts to put it out inside her. The power of his feet now starts to respond and now it was very difficult for him to stand. With the help of his hands of water coming out of the pussy, Tushar understands that the sister-in-law is now hot again. 

Now he starts playing with her pussy even faster and rubbing his finger with her pussy even faster. . Rashmi now becomes uncontrollable and starts crying out of her mouth. It was no longer possible for him to stand in that position. Tusshar's lad was badly clinging to his lump and one of his hands were bending both of Rashmi's breasts and rubbing her and the other hand was making her pussy clench. Was. Rashmi was enjoying a lot, but shortly before that she had tasted the taste of Tusshar's cocks, so only in her pussy With a small finger, she was not getting the happiness and satisfaction that she had got from Tushar's Landa a while back. She gets disoriented and, with full force, turns round and clings to the frost. Tushar also catches her in his arms and starts kissing her face wildly. Rashmi's huge breasts were now clinging to Tushar's umbrellas and she was in his arms. Tushar was kissing her nd rubbing both his big big hands with his hands. 

The atmosphere of the room had become very sensual, two naked young men in the room were standing close to each other, and the warmth of their bodies was also increasing and in the room they were echoing their eyes and sensual sounds coming out of their mouths. In a short time, the atmosphere was becoming more and more aroused due to the sound of Rashmi's bangles tinkling and the anklets of the anklets. Tusshar stood for a while and held Rashmi in his arms, enjoying the warmth of her body and caressing her bare body, but when her strength responded, he let loose his legs and knelt down He sits down and grabs her kink with both his hands and puts his mouth in her pussy. Rashmi was standing and Tusshar was sucking her bur, Rashmi's hands were moving fast on Tusshar's head, her Eyes were closed and sobs were coming out of the mouth. Rashmi's behavior seemed like she accepted Tushar playing with her body and she wanted Tushar to play with her bare body. After standing for a while and sucking his own evil, Rashmi gets mourned, there was no doubt left in her legs that she could bear the weight of her body. Her feet fall loose and she sits down. As soon as he sits under her, Tusshar pushes her to the ground and puts her to sleep there as she was laying the carpet on the ground, which was now working as a bed. Both Tushar and Rashmi no longer had the courage and patience to go to the bed, so Rashmi also falls asleep on the carpet without any opposition. This carpet "Raj" had installed in the room on his special choice and he was very fond of it, but while applying it, he must not have even assumed that I could never sleep on this carpet as a woman's husband and fight against my brother Will put you in my pussy Nangi Rashmi was lying down and rubbing both her legs up and rubbing both her breasts with her own hands. 

In a short time, she would cut her lips with her own teeth and take out the syrup from the mouth. The already excited Tushar gets even more excited after receiving Rashmi's silent invitation and he spreads both his thighs and sits in the middle of it and throws it in his neck by putting it in his mouth and using it to smooth his bull. He does and pushes him a little by putting dick in Rashmi's pussy, then he enters half Rashmi's pussy. Rashmi, too, was saved from the itching sensation in her bur and was waiting for this. After getting Tushar's duck in her pussy, she started to experience immense pleasure and by leaping up her pussy, she started trying to take Tushar's full fight in her pussy. Tusshar understands his intention and with a loud shock puts his entire fight in Rashmi's pussy. With the shock of Landa going inside, a loud noise comes out of Rashmi's mouth. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and she was repeatedly spreading her tongue over her lips. Due to the excesses of sex, his head was sometimes moving to the right or sometimes to the left. Completely unmoved and naked Rashmi had completely relaxed her body and dedicated it to Tushar and made Tushar's penetration into her pussy even more easy. She wanted to feel Tushar's Lund to the depths of her pussy. 

Nangi Rashmi was bulging in the carpet of the room like Naagin, and with such a force she looked even more intoxicated and was provoking Tushar to hit her pussy faster. Tushar had acquired such authority over Rashmi's body that he did not even need Rashmi's consent to get and enjoy it. For eight months, due to the constant suppression of her sexuality and suppressing her feelings, she had forgotten that in the frustration that had arisen within her, she is a young woman. Marriage meant only two meals for him and serving his mother-in-law in-law. For a woman without sexual intercourse away from her husband, marriage had become a burden and her feelings wilted and she too started to think of herself as an old woman like her mother-in-law and was behaving in the same way. 

But Tushar forcibly but when she was forced and naked and fuck her evil, she realized that she was young and she also realized that her young body also has some needs that only a man can fulfill. is. Rashmi's condition had become such that only one thing was needed to get Tusshar's fight and that was solitude. In a closed room away from the eyes of the world, she was ready to take Tushar's fight in any form in her pussy, and for this neither she needed a velvet bed nor a bed, and that's why when Tushar gave her the room When she was put to sleep in the carpet, she agreed to fuck in the same place without any protest. If you ask a hungry person about the meaning of roti, then he will tell you its meaning or ask him who tries hard to get it. A person going with his dog to a 5 star hotel can never understand the importance of bread. Rashmi was hungry for many months, but as fasting ends the feeling of hunger and the human body compromises with that hunger,

Rashmi too had lost her sense of sex. She was starting to consider herself old but Tusshar had made her feel young by banging her. The conscience of Rashmi and Tusshar had already taken silence, so there was no such thing as feeling of sin far and wide. And Tushar was assuming anyway that it is his dharma to fuck his sister-in-law, so he was doing the religious work of fucking his sister-in-law religiously. Rashmi also felt lightheaded once after kissing Tusshar, she felt a strange uneasiness in her body that she could not understand, her restlessness and that uneasiness had calmed down. One-time fucking delighted her mind and brain, and sex was working as a medicine for her as it ended Rashmi's depression. She was revived and the feeling of being young made her happy. 

Just like when the first shower of sawan falls on the earth after the heat of Mahino, the earth wakes up and trees, plants are swinging and welcoming Sawan, Rashmi was also swinging like that and welcoming Tushar's lunde in her pussy. But only the first shower of spring could not quench the thirst of the earth, but as soon as the first shower was applied to the soil, the fragrance of the soil in the atmosphere spread all around and indicated the parting of summer heat. Also its first She was definitely happy with the fuck but was not satisfied, but this sex had increased her sex appetite and made her more intoxicated. Tusshar was feeling her drunkenness. Nude Rashmi's intoxicating effects made Tusshar reach extreme heights of excitement and her fight became even harder, now she started to hit Rashmi's pussy faster and she grabbed both of Rashmi's huge boobs and started rubbing her. 

She also started swimming in the ocean of lust and began to bounce off her waist by jerking and supporting her Lund in the depths of her pussy. On one hand Tushar was pulling her lad in and out of Rashmi's pussy with freshness, and on the other hand her breasts were being mashed, now Rashmi put her hands on both her hands and started rubbing her, she rubbed her breasts even more. Was encouraging her for After some time, she removed her hands from her hands and she started caressing his back, arms and head with her hands. Tushar was enjoying the rush of Rashmi's soft hands in her body and now in awe of excitement she released both Rashmi's breasts and rolled over her body and stuffed it in her arms, both of them bare body Then Guttham got clutched and Tusshar now lays his lips on Rashmi's lips and starts sucking her. After sucking her lips for some time, Tusshar rubs her tongue on her lips and then rubs her tongue inside her mouth and rubs her tongue. Rashmi starts enjoying a lot due to Tusshar's tongue hitting her tongue and she starts sucking his tongue. After putting his tongue in Rashmi's mouth for a while, he takes it out and asks Rashmi to put her tongue inside his mouth. When Rashmi puts her tongue in her mouth, Tusshar starts sucking her. Sucking Rashmi's tongue gives her such pleasure that she forgets everything and gets used to it. Tusshar gets sober from the juice coming out of Rashmi's mouth and he starts drinking it. Both of them were squeezing each other hard and alternately putting their tongues in each other's mouth and giving each other the pleasure of sucking him. Repeating this action for about 15-20 minutes creates such heat in their body that both of them become soaked with sweat. The heat rises so much that Tushar has to leave Rashmi with his arms and starts to squat again. 

Tusshar was now putting her hands on the carpet and he was stubbornly straddling Rashmi's boar, when Rashmi tries to take Tushar's hand to her breast and Tushar understands that she wants to rub her breast but He does not put his hand on her breast and says to her "sweetheart, as you want to rub it with my hands, you will only like it, then only I will understand what and how you like it. She says "No, I am ashamed" Tushar says "When I am not ashamed of getting wooed, then how can I be ashamed, please do what I say, I enjoy watching you do it and I get excited . Now don't taunt and do what I say don't be shy while having sex, otherwise you will never be able to enjoy it completely. "Rashmi agrees and rubs her breasts with her hands. 

When Rashmi starts rubbing her big breasts with her own hands, both her huge breasts start moving downwards, sometimes on the right and left. Rashmi rubbing her breasts with her own hand looked sensual to Bala, and she raised Tushar's excitement to an even higher peak. Tushar was constantly pushing his lad in and out of Rashmi's burrow with his wand. After fucking her like this for some time, when he pulls his lad out of her pussy, Rashmi becomes restless and starts bouncing her waist loudly in the air. 

She really wanted to enjoy her boy for some more time, she was about to reach her ejaculation that Tushar took her boy out of her pussy. Actually Tushar now wanted to fuck her by making  a mare and that is why he pulled out his duck. Tushar tells her to turn, Rashmi still wanted to fuck her, so she had no choice but to obey him and she turns back, now Tushar tells her to lift her waist Rashmi lifts her waist. Becomes a mare. Now both of Rashmi's huge breasts hang down and both of her huge big gobs were open towards Tushar. Tushar gets mad after seeing her naked gangs and starts kissing her in a loud way, then he takes his hand to her kicks and while looking for her pussy, he rammes his lad into her pussy  from behind. Fucks. 

Rashmi was now taking her lump in her pussy by shaking her face and Tushar was also putting his lad in her pussy very fast. Tusshar was seen Rashmi's lump clearly due to picking up the lump. Now he puts a little spit in his mouth and inserts it into his hole and presses his hole with his thumb and starts mashing it slowly. Tushar's clitoris in her pussy and rubbing her thumb in the ass makes her even more excited and she starts shaking her asses with more vigor and her big big ass also starts moving faster, which increases her sexuality. . Now Tushar puts his one finger in his ass due to excitement and starts taking him out and also continues to fuck him with his stick. 

Rashmi gets mad and starts to tremble due to incessant striking in both her holes. She felt that if it happened for a while and she would faint with excitement. Her breath starts to erupt and she is unable to keep herself under control and in a few moments, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she is blown away by the sound of the oops. As soon as she ejaculates, she breathes in peace and her body falls loose, she falls asleep there on the carpet, but Tushar's goods had not yet fallen, so he pulls Rashmi back again and passes her. He picks up a little and keeps it near his thighs and starts to fuck him in his pussy. He understands that now that it has fallen, then this time he too starts putting his fight in and out and in no time he falls and as soon as his merchandise comes out, he cums deep in her pussy. It flooded her womb, and he lies on Rashmi. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQHjkrPsCzlY7UZxILGj...Q&usqp=CAU]

After sleeping for some time over Rashmi, Tusshar wakes up and looks towards the clock. It was past eleven and in half an hour he had to reach the bottom, so he shakes the naked sleeping Rashmi who was still gasping and having a long breath. He tells her gently Rashmi is 11 o'clock, we have to reach the bottom in half an hour. On hearing the name of 11 o'clock, Rashmi stands up in a hurry and starts bathing again after reaching the bathroom directly. 

Today she had to buy items of worship too, so she could not go to market in this condition. She comes out after bathing for almost ten minutes and quickly starts wearing her clothes. Then his attention goes towards Tushar but he was not in the room and the door of his room was locked from inside. Actually he had jumped from Rashmi's back balcony into his own room by jumping into his balcony. In about 15 minutes, wearing a sari and getting ready, it starts going downwards. Departing near Tushar's room, she slaps down, patting him on the door of his room. As soon as she reaches the bottom of her surprise there is no limit when she sees Tusshar having breakfast sitting at the breakfast table. 

Tushar looks towards her and smiles and says how is your sister now? If you do not feel well, then sleep a little more and by speaking like this, he lightly presses one eye. Rashmi also does not say much in response, only says that now health is much better than before. That's when his father-in-law says, "Hey son, don't spoil the time. If you also have breakfast quickly, then we will go to the market, this day-to-day work. 

Then he starts saying to Tusshar's mother, oh brother, till these two have breakfast. Once you check your list again, nothing is missed, then after today we will not have time to go to the market, etc. Tushar's mother tells him you don't worry the whole list is ready and nothing else Chhota hai, we have been preparing this list for the last three days by writing. His father gets reassured and says, "Ok, now I get out the car and you guys also get in the car quickly without delay . Saying this, they leave the garage of their house to get out the car
[+] 1 user Likes RRahul's post
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply