Erotic Fantasies
hi guys!
In this thread i will be sharing some of mine erotic fantasies in short stories.
I don't know whether u guys like it or not. if u really like it please comment. if u think its not good, will probably discontinue it.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The Slutty Sister
 Rohan is staying with his sister alone at his house. Their parents have gone to attend marriage function and most probably will be out for a week. Due to his increased responsibilities, he hasn't been able to go out and play with his friends. Finally after two days of chore his sister allowed him to go out to play.
"You sure can manage na," rohan had asked his sister. 
"of course lil brother,"she had said. When he was leaving, he remembers she had asked him his return time.
"won't be back before 7. be sure of that," he had mentioned to her.
With just an hour passed, it started to rain. The uninvited rain cut short his play time. As a result he reached his home about an hour and half earlier. When he finally reached home, he heard strange noise coming out of his sissy's room. when he went there, he couldn't believe what he saw.

Yes as u can guess, he saw this...
[Image: 5c49bb4b5af8f.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
The Tuition Payment
Ravi is a 13 yr old chubby boy studying in his 8th grade. He belongs to a poor middle-class family. The boy was mischievous since his childhood and later as he went into his teenage period his school grades got bad. His school administration advised his parents to enroll him in tuition class. As they couldn't afford it, his grades became bad to worse.
His mother couldn't watch him fail, she started searching for someone who could teach her son at nominal cost. Finally an arrangement was made with a man who agreed to provide private tuition to the lad.
"How are we going to pay him?,"his father had asked his mom.
"Don't worry dear. we have to sacrifice some luxury but we will manage," his mother had assured him.
since his mother controlled the finance of their home, him and his father were assured. 
One month had passed and Ravi's improvements could be seen. On month's end, as usual Ravi was studying with his tuition teacher when his mom appeared. she called his teacher to discuss him about his payments. As Ravi remembered she had said, "The payment is ready. come to claim it when u are ready." The teacher had nodded. The teacher then gave Ravi some lengthy classwork to do before disappearing upstairs.
Ravi complete his work and waited for his teacher to appear. For a while he waited then decided to watch TV. As he moved towards the hall, he heard his mother screams upstairs. Filled with fear and anticipation he moved up stairs but his parent's room was locked from inside. He peeped inside from small keyhole and was shocked to see the tuition payment.

If u were wondering what the payment was...
[Image: 5c49c39f0d926.gif]
Like Reply
Make Me Sore
Rekha was limping when she entered out of her fiance's car. She is going to marry him in coming week even though she doesn't him. Her marriage was sort of business agreement between two powerful Business rivals. But now she was in a dinner date with him planning about their future.
Between talks of love and marriage, her fiance asked her about her leg. he was concerned if she was okay.
"Are u alright? seems like u have pain in your leg," he showed her his concerns.
"um...yeah. i'm kinda sore,"she replied casually.
"why? what happened?" he asked her again.
"This afternoon my brother banged me with his cycle,"she replied.

well what actually happened was this...
[Image: 5c49c8e03d9ab.gif]
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Sheetal's Punishment
Sheetal was working as a house maid for a rich family. One night both Mr. and Mrs. had gone to party. she decided to take advantage of situation and have bath in their decorated bathroom. she went there and removed her clothes and entered the tub. Soaked in the bubble bath she felt what it must have felt being rich. As she was enjoying luxurious bath, her eyes fell on the diamond necklace kept carelessly on head of the tub by her mistress. She was enchanted by it. After her bath, she decided to wear it. She went to her room and wore the best sari she had. Then she put on the beautiful necklace of her mistress. She looked in the mirror, God she looked like an angel. She clicked selfie and send it to her friends. Her all friends were awe of it. They asked her how did she got it. She wanted to feel superior hence she said it was gifted to her by her mistress. She was delighted to see her friends burn in jealousy. As she wore it, the necklace got hold of her and she did not want to let it go. she decided to hide it and see if her mistress forgets about it.
Next day when the Mrs. of the house did not fine her beautiful necklace she called her maid to ask if she saw it. Sheetal got instantly nervous and accepted her guilt. Mrs. got angry but said she won't kick her out of the house.
"when my husband returns, you will be punished sheetal," she had said harshly.
sheetal anticipated the punishment in fear. when the husband returned in the evening he punished sheetal but the punishment was not what she had expected.

well if you're wondering about punishment...
[Image: 5c49cd5b32859.gif]
Like Reply
wow man nice
i am on hangouts fornexusplayer1105;
i have too fantasies on farida bitch
Like Reply
Multitasking Maid
kamala is a hard working maid. she has a small baby. Hence to feed her and her baby she has to work hard and please her masters. The house she serves consist of only two people husband and his wife. kamala obediently does all work given by the wife and secretly lets the husband fuck her to make more money.
It was this day that maid got in trouble. It was festival season and guest came by frequently. Due to this she was not able to pleasure the husband properly. It was nearly a week since he had last fucked her.
On this fateful day, the wife left home early to buy some veges and other foods. Her friends were coming so she needed everything perfect. She asked kamala to wipe the floor clean before she returned.
Kamala was about to start her work when the husband appeared. since there was finally chance to fuck, he demanded it of her. Now the maid was in dilemma. she had to impress the wife to keep the job and she also needed the extra cash coming from the husband. The husband was sex hungry and she knew he wouldn't let her go before 1-2 hrs if he started and by then the wife would return.
Finally, she hatched a plan and was able to satisfy both the husband and the wife.

want to know how she did it...
[Image: 5c49d25893ab1.gif]
Like Reply
man u are amazing
can u create a fantasy about farida too please
Like Reply
A Dutiful Wife
On fine morning Amit was fired from his job. He had worked tirelessly in the company for majority of his career and mad a name for himself. This uncalled sacking left him heartbroken. He locked himself in his room and wept all day.
Isha who was his wife and loved his husband dearly. Watching her husband take a fall like this was unbearable to her. she decided she must do something, she must do duty being a wife.
That night when amit had slept off, isha slipped out of bed, got dressed and went somewhere.

Next morning amit woke up early and got worried not finding his wife. After a while he saw a car stopped by his house. Out of the car stepped his wife and his ex boss. He got confused as hell. They entered the house. His ex boss had huge smile on his face. With his merry face He handed Amit his reappointment document and this time with higher post and salary.
Delighted amit started crying. Wiping his tears off his face he thanked his boss.
"Thank you...i cant describe my joy. thank u..."he got out of words.
His boss asked him not to thank him but his wife.
"Behind every successful man there is the hand of a beautiful woman, amit. so thank your wife isha. she was the one who convinced me to reappoint you," his boss said.
Amit looked at isha and smiled. He felt such pride to have her as wife.

well let me show u how she convinced his boss...
[Image: 5c49d4566b265.gif]
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 05:43 PM)faridakochodo Wrote: man u are amazing
can u create a fantasy about farida too please

tell me about her
Like Reply
she is a slut who lives in goa
she is 34 years old and very bitchy and abusive to everyone and always says bad words
she deserves a gangbang punishment in the office and home
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
A Wife's Workout Secrets
Seema just gave birth to a beautiful girl. After keeping baby in her womb for nine months, seema and her hubby were delighted to watch their baby's cry. Her husband gave away sweets to his colleagues and neighbors and even hosted small party for family and friends. Seema was happy.
But the happiness did not last long. She had not expected she had to pay the price of her motherhood by sacrificing her womanhood. she had gone fat during pregnance and felt ugly at herself. she was not the same sexy wife who made her husband go hard when she wanted. Her husband who used to fuck her before removing his clothes after he returned from office, had not touched sexually for over months.
she was getting horny day by day and between her duties as mother and uninterested husband she couldn't get sex. Finally she decided to hit on gym to regain her confidence and beauty.
It had been couple of months since she hit gym. one morning when she was making food she felt someone's hands around her. it was her husband.
Before she could say anything he bended her on kitchen slab and fucked her hard. she was delighted to finally feel sexy. After sex her husband asked her how she got slim so fast. she repliped she had her ways.
"come now husband. I have my secrets."

Well here's her secret...
[Image: 5c49dc8c6ee26.gif]
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 05:53 PM)faridakochodo Wrote: she is a slut who lives in goa
she is 34 years old and very bitchy and abusive to everyone and always says bad words
she deserves a gangbang punishment in the office and home

is she married?
does she work?
kids?
had any affairs?
Like Reply
A sister's Success Story
Neha topped 12th board exam. After her success, she had interview with many reputed news portals. the common question asked to her was
What's the story of your success?
Neha had one constant answer,"My brother helped me a lot during studies."

as u can see, he sure did help her study...
[Image: 5c49de3671214.gif]
Like Reply
A Husband's Favorite drink
A husband got promotion in his office. He got home and told his wife the good news. His wife exclaimed in joy. She wanted to make that day special.
she said,"i'll make ur favorite  drink honey."
within a minute she appeared with a drink which her husband drank deliciously.

do u wanna know how she prepared the drink...
[Image: 5c4ad6d4cf282.gif]

yeah thats right. this is his favorite drink
Like Reply
Cure of eye pain
One morning a wife had terrible pain in her eye. Her husband advised her to go a doctor to cure her pain. later in afternoon she visited the doctor and got cure.
In evening when her husband returned he was delighted to see his wife cured of pain.
he asked her,"How did the doctor cued you so fast?"
she replied,"well he gave me special eye drop."

do u wanna know what eye drop she got? well it was this...
[Image: 5c4ad890b10cf.gif]
Like Reply
A Boyfriend's Test
Neha told her mom about her boyfriend. Her mom was shocked to know that her innocent girl had bf. Nevertheless she asked Neha to bring her bf home so that she can test him. Neha agreed.
Later that day Neha brought her bf home. Her mom invited the bf inside but asked her to remain outside. 
she said,"Neha stay outside. A girl should not be there when her mother tests her bf." Neha agreed.
Neha waited outside for he while but curiosity took over her. She went to the window to see what's happening. Her bf was standing but she couldn't see her mom.
she motioned him weaving her hands making what's happening expression. her bf mouthed to her,"sssh. I'm giving a test."

Well this was his test...
[Image: 5c4adad02915a.gif]
Like Reply
A maid's Fortune
A maid returned home evening after working whole day. She had a big smile on her face. Her husband asked her why she was smiling.
"why are u smiling so much."
she showed him her bag. It was full of cash. Delighted with it her husband asked
"how did u get it?"
"My mistress gave it to me.",she replied.
"why?", he asked.
"i saw something." she replied and went out of room.

No wonder her mistress payed her so much. she saw this...
[Image: 5c4adbef98d11.gif]
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 06:10 PM)arryn Wrote: is she married?
does she work?
kids?
had any affairs?

yes she is married 
she works in a private company but i think she has been fucked by the entire office there in goa atleast i fantasise that
no 
i think i answered that in the second one 
this is her : https://imgur.com/a/sVxVOld
Like Reply
please write one of her
i want to see how u fantasies her
Like Reply