Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
malavika mohanan
100.00%
12 100.00%
sonam kapoor
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

malavika mohanan vs sonam kapoor brutal catfight (story will follow)
malavika mohanan vs sonam kapoor brutal catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: ES7-HD80-VAAAX34x.jpg]
[Image: EUs-BUAPUc-AAz7zt.jpg]
[Image: actress-malavika-mohanan-hot-sexy-exposi...859865.jpg]
[Image: 82472af5a941a5b53603d9af26281b78.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Eej-CBke-U4-AUVC6-T.jpg]
[Image: 834bee0a2d878a69bd42e64ec2ef047d.jpg]
[Image: Malavika-Mohanan1.jpg]
[Image: 8c436df0b48df3049dbb0aa37edb40e1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 948c4b05be10b3c19e53ff837e919175.jpg]
[Image: acdbca393e4092f951ee320866b50436.jpg]
[Image: EP5e9-Ox-VUAEr-Lh7.jpg]
[Image: Sonam-Kapoor-hot-photoshoot-for-VOGUE-In...zine-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Please vote
And comment
Like Reply
Comment please
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 12:23 PM)Sakib Wrote: [Image: Eej-CBke-U4-AUVC6-T.jpg]
[Image: 834bee0a2d878a69bd42e64ec2ef047d.jpg]
[Image: Malavika-Mohanan1.jpg]
[Image: 8c436df0b48df3049dbb0aa37edb40e1.jpg]

Sonam kapoor ka gaand se nikalte hue garam garam tatti kitna swadist rahta hai a ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Like Reply
malavika mohanan vs sonam kapoor brutal catfight

Malavika mohanan life going great but career was not good in Bollywood, she didn't get good films, because there is too Mach nepotism in Bollywood, one morning malavika mohanan Wake up went to the bathroom and took a shower came out nude and look at her self in the mirror and said to herself I have the hottest body in Bollywood I can fuck big producers and get films and find some big nepotism friends who can help find big films, malavika looking at her self in the mirror looking at her big boob's suddenly her phone ring, malavika pick up the phone, it was her manager, he told malavika there is a big party of a producer she must go there, malavika said I will definitely go to the party. Sonam kapoor life was very well, she has just recently been married with big business man her life was very good, she was of the symbol of nepotism in Bollywood, sonam kapoor Wake up at morning and wanted to bathroom and took shower and came out of the shower nude, sonam dipping in water came in front of the mirror and said I am the hottest women in Bollywood Nobody has it better body me, suddenly sonam phone started ringing, she pick up the phone it was a producer friend he asking her to come to his party, sonam said I will definitely come there too you party. Malavika mohanan came to the party, she ended the party everybody in the party was looking at her big boobs, malavika mohanan was wearing a very hot dress showing her boob's, malavika mohanan look around and she sees the producer, malavika approach the producer and says hi, the producer also look at malavika said you are looking very beautiful, suddenly sonam kapoor enter the party, everybody in the party was looking at her, she was wearing a very short dress showing her boob's and hot body she enters the party look around, she sees the producer with a woman, sonam kapoor looking at her hot body, she became jealous sonam approach the producer and said hi, the producer also said hi, sonam looking at malavika with jealousy, sonam said you are very hot women who are you, she said I am malavika mohanan I am new in Bollywood, malavika mohanan said you were looking very beautiful sonam, sonam kapoor looking at malavika said you looking very hot let go to the bar and get some drinks, the producer said girls I have to go lots of people are waiting to meet me in the party, the producer left, both women looking at each other with jealousy, both sonam and malavika went to the bar grab a drink, both sonam and malavika were looking at each others big boobs, both sonam and malavika becomes very jealous of each others boobs, both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan start drinking heavily looking at each other hate, sonam came close to malavika and pushed her boobs against malavika and said you know you are ugly you should go back to Ware you came from Bollywood belongs to my family, hearing this malavika mohanan got angry, malavika also push her boobs against sonam kapoor and said you know what you're nothing but a rich no talent nepotism bitch, both women looking at each other with hate, malavika mohanan said I will teach you a lesson, sonam kapoor said I will destroy you bitch. Suddenly the producer came and said ladies don't fight in my party, both of you came and meet me tomorrow I have film role of both of you came and meet me at my office.both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor step back and left the party. Malavika mohanan come back to her house in and she came in front of the mirror and said I will show this nepotism bitch I will get the film role. sonam kapoor came back to her house and came in front of the mirror and said I am hotter than malavika, I will get the film role easily. Next morning sonam now went to the producers office and sonam kapoor met The producer kiss him and said give me the film role or else I will destroy you, hearing this the producer got angry and said I will call you later and tell you what I have decided, hearing this sonam kapoor left the office happy thinking she got the film.

Malavika comes to the producer office wearing a very short dress, malavika mohanan met the producer and kiss him and said you want to fuck me, the producer said yes, malavika take off her clothes became nude, then both malavika and producer made love to each other, malavika asked producer to call sonam kapoor and tell her that you have signed malavika mohanan as your next actresses, the producer said I will, malavika then want back to her home. Sonam kapoor was at her house she was enjoying her life suddenly her phone ring, sonam pick up the phone it was the producer, he said I have sign malavika mohanan as the next actress of my film and also you are bitch you have no talent, sonam kapoor hearing this screaming madly, suddenly sonam husband anand coming to the house and see sonam kapoor screaming he said what happened sonam, she said malavika mohanan took my film,anand said do you want me too teach malavika mohanan a lesson, sonam said yes destroy her, sonam kapoor give anand to the address of malavika house, anand went to the house of malavika mohanan. meanwhile malavika was at her house taking shower suddenly she hearing her door Bell ring, malavika mohanan got out of the shower and she grabbed a towel put on her body and wanted to the door and malavika opened the door and she see sonam kapoor husband anand, anand see malavika mohanan in towel dipping in water, malavika mohanan asked anand to come inside house, anand came inside the house and anand said you took away my wife film, malavika mohanan said you here to teach me a lesson, anand said yes, malavika said alright she takes of her towel and throw it into the ground, anand seeing this he was shocked to see malavika mohanan nude he didn't know what to do, malavika mohanan came close to anand and kiss him and said you want to fuck me, anand said yes, malavika grabbed anand took him to the bedroom is fuck him, after fucking malavika grab a camera and fuck anand again made a video of it and send a video to sonoms mobile, sometime later anand went back to his house, meanwhile sonam kapoor was enjoying dancing around the house thinking anand has destroyed malavika mohanan, suddenly anand has came back home he didn't say a word to sonam, suddenly sonam kapoor phone ring, sonam look and found it was a video, sonam kapoor watch the video and she screamed and throw the phone into the ground and screamed I will kill this bitch today. Malavika mohanan get ready for extreme fight she know sonam kapoor will come to her house and fight her, malavika mohanan got dressed and prepare for the fight suddenly the doorbell rings, malavika opened the door, malavika said I've been waiting for you sonam, sonam kapoor said I am here to destroy you are I will teach you a lesson today. Both women looking at each other with hate.

Malavika said About time, bitch I been waiting for you Bitch, sonam kapoor said I will destroy you bitch, malavika mohanan said please came inside, sonam kapoor came inside the house, both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor both wanted to the bedroom neither sonam or malavika spoke as they walked shoulder-to-shoulder to the bedroom room. Both women enter the bedroom, malavika lock the bedroom door, both women Standing about 15 feet away from each other, sonam hands cocked on her hips and her feet slightly parted. sonam kapoor was Waring white blouse that was tied up, baring her belly, and her sexy shorts. malavika grunted, striking a similar pose for her opponent. Malavika mohanan was Waring a mock neck short-sleeve knit crop-top, exposing her tummy and a pair of shorts.

Sonam said you took my film and fuck my husband I will destroy you, malavika mohanan in response said I am talented that way I got the film and you husband love my body so he fuck me, you are untalented and ugly you go to hell. both sonam and malavika looking at each other posed and let their bodies express themselves as they shifted hips and occasionally shook back their hair, their eyes locked and squinted together in a glare filled with jealous and hate. Malavika and sonam tried to intimidate each other with their killer hot bodies.

Malavika took the first small step forward and was immediately matched by sonam kapoor. Hands still resting on their hips, sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan began a slow, arcing walk as they inched forward and rotated together. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan came close, malavika stops at two feet and slowly shakes back her hair. Sonam moves in another foot, stopping to bush back her hair with both hands. Their one foot apart. Easy distance for a slap or a fist of hair. They stand their ground. Noses tilted up as they look down at each other. Lips ever-so slightly apart as their hands firmly rest on their hips. They're here. They're alone. And they are going to fight.Folding her arms across her chest, malavika softly says, "You know, I've got to admit it, from the first time I laid eyes on you I've become jealous. Sonam kapoor steps forward, and malavika's hands go back to her hips in defiance. They're literally nose-to-nose with just the tips of their breasts touching now. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan can feel the other's nipples against her own." Both sonam said jealous is the right word...because I have to admit it, I was very jealous of you, as sonam and malavika glared hatefully down their noses at each other.

For several long seconds, sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan keep their noses turned up at each other as they very slightly start to brush their nipples across each other. Sonam touches her tongue to her lips as she feels her pink, soft areolas now draw up and tighten. Malavika inches to her right, her pink areolas are crusting over and swelling. They press in slightly harder with their breasts, and they can almost feel the other's erect nipples on her own. Sonam rotates slowly with malavika. Malavika slides her breasts along sonam kapoor's breast as they still rotate around each other 90 degrees. Their lips part just a bit as their noses are so close that they can smell the other's soft breath. Malavika gives a nudge with her breasts. Sonam returns the volley. They ease their breasts slightly more together and run their nipples across each other as they complete the 180 degree rotation. Raising up her chin, malavika almost touches chins with sonam as the very ends of their noses now touch. Their eyes speak multitudes as they trade 'go to hell' stares and 'fuck you' glares. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan "Their heads lowered but the ends of their noses still touching as they pushed harder with their breasts. Malavika mohanan said I-fucked-your-man-last-night look in her hateful eyes. Sonam kapoor pushed in with her breasts. "I think you're a slut."malavika also pushed back.

Sonam pushed back with her breasts. "Well, bitch, I'm here to settle it."malavika rolled her nipples across sonam kapoor's nipples. "Yeah, we will. Actually I will."We'll see, bitch," said sonam, sliding her nipples back along malavika's nipples. Sonam kapoor turned up her nose to malavika mohanan, but malavika turned right along with her as they kept their hands on their hips and their breasts pushed together. Malavika said I will destroy you body Bitch as she started backdown with sonam kapoor. Sonam kapoor parted her lips, her front teeth barely showing as they pushed back and forth softly with their tits and brushed their noses just at the tips."Who is the better woman here?" asked sonam, pushing her left breast firmly with malavika's right breast. Malavika pushed back, then changed sides and shoved her other breast into sonam's breast. Sonam mashed back."You're not so tough, sonam," spat malavika, as their four breasts rubbed nipples."Nor you, you skank," fired sonam kapoor.

Both sonam and malavika turned up the intensity as their breasts rumbled in their bras. Sonam said I will destroy you body Bitch as sonam thought she felt malavika's left nipple forced out of it's cup."I'm tougher than you think I am, you sonam Bitch cunt," said malavika, her nipples still very much in place."We'll see, bitch, but I'm not too sure of that," sonam kapoor said, their tits bulging over their bras.Lowering their heads, but still eye-to-eye, malavika and sonam give a heave and bring their breasts into a more fuller conflict. With their areolas completely swollen and hard, sonam and malavika can feel each other's erect nipples against her own as they run them back and forth together. Sonam's lips part. Malavika shakes back her hair. Sonam combs her own hair back out of her face. Malavika touches noses with sonam kapoor. They quietly growl as they shove their hips together and start a grinding backdown again.

From the tips of their touching, turned up noses, down to the top of their thighs, sonam and malavika mohanan are like two immovable forces orbiting together. The hate and envy they have for each other is unmistakable as first malavika, then sonam touches their parted lips with the wet, slippery tips of their tongues."This fight has taken a loooong time, bitch" said sonam as every inch of flesh started to crawl with excitement.Malavika felt her own flesh goosebump as the time was drawing near. "Not as long as it could've taken, bitch."Now stopped, sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan lean harder together. Their hands still firmly cocked as their bodies tense for them to clash."Well, bitch," jeered sonam kapoor, their nipples itching to go at it in the flesh, "we're here now.""Then I guess we outta settle this like women...don't you slut?" suggested malavika as they moved thighs further between each other's legs."I certainly do, you fuckin' whore," hissed sonam.

"If you think you're woman enough to settle anything with ME?" Malavika whispered, pressing her nose slightly with sonam kapoor's nose."Ha!" muttered sonam, lifting up her face so that her chin touched with malavika's chin. "Bitch, I'm plenty woman.""You cheap, untalented slut sonam kapoor!" snapped malavika, lifting her chin so she could look down her nose with sonam kapoor. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan Lowering their heads, sonam and malavika bared their fangs as the time to fight was near. Malavika mohanan said I fuck you husband I will fuck you Bitch today, sonam kapoor said I will destroy you and teach you a lesson, as they could both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor clearly see that the other was absolutely ready to fight.

"You're such a slut," malavika mohanan said, casually reaching for sonam's hair as if she were grabbing a mop."Aaah!" grunted sonam kapoor as she was pulled sideways by a pair of hands. "Am I now," she said, her hands now in malavika's hair and pulling her over sideways.Bent over sideways together, malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor exchanged hard pulls as they stretched back the other's head."Uuumm...uuumm...uunngg," moaned malavika as her hair was pulled."Uummph...uugghh...ooomph," sonam groaned as her hair was stretched. Sonam kapoor pulled malavika back upright, both still stretching the other's head back as they rotated 90* with each other. Malavika mohanan had her hands towards the end of malavika's hair as malavika mohanan had her hands embedded in the back of sonam kapoor's shoulder length hair, close to the roots.

"Aaaarrrggg!" grunted sonam kapoor as her head was jerked back hard. Your husband will be mine bitch!" Malavika said, causing sonam kapoor to grunt hard again as she gave another good, firm yank. Sonam righted herself, jerking back on malavika's hair. Both huffed as their hips moved in together. Malavika jerked sonam straight backwards and sideways down at an angle.Aaaahhhhh!" groaned sonam kapoor, her spine popping under the sharp twist and turn her body suddenly took. "Uuunnnggg!" she added as she lost a few fine strands of her silky hair.There's not gonna be anything left of you for him," said malavika, giving sonam kapoor's head a painful turn. "Malavika mohanan you husband will be mine."

Sonam kapoor fought back up, forcing malavika mohanan to yelp out in pain as sonam kapoor ripped right back on malavika hair. Sonam kapoor said bitch. He's mine. Get that thru your fuckin' head."Oooohhh!" Malavika mohanan bellowed as her knees buckled and her back bowed. Malavika came back upright as they readjusted their hands in each other. Sonam kapoor ran her hands thru malavika's thick tresses and stopped halfway down. Malavika grabbed a fist of hair in the back and another across the hairline."Uuumm...aahh...uuumm," malavika."Aaahh...ooohh...uuunnn," groaned sonam kapoor.

Malavika runs a set of nails over sonam's scalpe, then grabs her hair and yanks her hard backwards. Sonam's legs wobble, but sonam jerks malavika over with her as they get sideways and yank back. Slinging their way upright, sonam kapoor jerks back hard. Malavika bellows as she's now bowed backwards. Malavika rights herself, and for just a few seconds, they stand chest-to-chest twisting each other's head by the hair."Uuuunnnggg!" winced malavika mohanan as sonam kapoor succeeds in extracting several long strands of her locks.Together they break apart and take an immediate step or two back, sucking in air as they rub their hands across their heads. They exchange looks, but say nothing as they both realize this was going to be harder than they thought.

Malavika mohanan body was sweating heavily her top became wet, sonam kapoor also sweating and also her white blouse become wet, both malavika and sonam looking at each with hate and sonam came forward and punch malavika in the boobs, malavika also punch sonam in the face, both sonam and malavika step backdown, both malavika and sonam grab each other sweetie top and white blouse and ripped it and throw it in the floor, both malavika and sonam are in their bra, both malavika and sonam looking at each others hot body their are also bra wet from sweating, both women looking at each others big boobs and their bodies very sweaty the body had scratch Mark, both women looking at each other with hate, malavika said I will destroy you boobs, sonam said I would fuck you Bitch and then destroy you body, sonam kapoor challenge malavika and said settle this woman to woman, sonam kapoor came close to malavika grabbed her bra and ripped it. Malavika mohanan also grab sonam bra rippand it their bare Breasts now spring free, both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor grab each other boobs and started twisting them with all their strength, both screamed in pain screamed in pain both of them looking at each others with hate, sonam kapoor give malavika a kick in the pussy, in pain malavika also give the kick in the pussy, both women was wearing shorts, malavika mohanan spit at sonam, sonam also spit back soon both enter into a bearhug, both malavika and sonam squeeze each others bodies with all their strength, both malavika and sonam start to scratch that each others back with their nails, both women wanted to destroy each other, both malavika and sonam grab each shorts and trying to rip it apart, both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor suddenly hearing ripping noise, both malavika and sonam look down and see the shorts are being ripped apart and both malavika and sonam using more strength ripped it apart, both moves back both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor took off the rip shorts, both woman are in their string panties, both malavika and sonam took out there shoes,

both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor attack each other, both are in a test of strenght trying to push the other one down. Their breasts punching each other with each push. Soon they both enter into a bear hug, squeezing their bodies tightly together. Both their bodies meet as one, their breasts squeezing and nipples pinching the other.malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor let go of each other and backdown, both of their bodies sweating heavily,

both malavika and sonam perch For a couple of seconds both malavika and sonam compared breasts, a major sore spot in their rivalry. Malavika cupped her breasts and ran her hands slowly across them as sonam shook back her hair, jiggling her sweaty breasts back and forth."This ought to be interesting," said malavika, stepping forward and pushing her tits into sonam kapoor's tits."Yeah, it oughta be," replied sonam kapoor, pushing in return. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan looking at each of with hate.

Turning their shoulders, malavika mashed her left tit with sonam's right tit for a second or two, and then they switched tits and pushed those two together. With their hands still on their hips, the girls squared up and went into a full press with each other. They barely moaned as their nipples were now free to fight each other. Malavika's tits rolled on top and mashed sonam's out beneath them."Uuumm," moaned sonam kapoor, pulling back and going into a another full press with malavika.Going at it again with their nipples, both sonam kapoor and malavika slowly turned 180* with neither gaining a victory both screaming Bitch. Pulling back the girls took a breath and then locked up again in another full press. Their nipples fiercely battled as they went into another 180* turn with malavika mohanan's tits riding up over sonam kapoor's tits and mashing them out.

"Uumm, bitch," whimpered sonam kapoor."Fucking' hussy," malavika mohanan whispered as they shook back their hair.Left verse right. Then right verse left. Then both breasts together at the same time. Nose-to-nose they stood and rolled their tits in combat."You don't feel so tough, sonam kapoor," said malavika, her nipples twisting with sonam's."Neither do you, bitch, sonam said, as they pressed harder together.Looking down their noses at each other, they put their chins together as they leaned in from their shoulders all the way down to the tops of their panties. All four tits flattened out as their nipples dug in and took turns bending each other around.

"Uuunnn," sonam kapoor groaned as her tits rolled underneath malavika's tits again.Feeling like her tits were winning, malavika smirked and kept her left tit pressed with sonam's right tit as her right tit threw a punch into sonam kapoor's left tit. Sonam kapoor punched back. Both malavika and sonam softly grunted as they boxed with those two while fighting nipples with the other pair.Aaaahhh," groaned malavika, getting out-boxed. Malavika mohanan pulled back, and they stared at each other screaming Bitch I destroy you, malavika mohanan's punch sonam kapoor snapped her head back painfully. Stumbling back, malavika swinging her fists hard at sonam kapoor. Malavika again tosses another hard punch, but this time sonam kapoor caught malavika's fist in her right hand and forced it away, only to have malavika rip into her small right breast with her nails scratching sonam kapoor's tit.Malavika concentrates on sonam right breast, already starting to get red from the punches and slaps it is receiving. Sonam kapoor big breast is aching so she draws back her fist and smash it in malavika mohanan in the face with her fists, her punches crunching into malavika's face around. As a ring on sonam's left hand rips out a slice in malavika's cheek, sonam kapoor gives a mighty shot to malavika's back with her knees, stunning malavika enough so her next knee shot jerks her of sonam, who rolls away to massage her right breast before they re-engage in combat. As they both get closer kneeling down, malavika taunts sonam kapoor defiantly.Sonam kapoor said, I'm going to destroy your tits and then your whole fucking body using the Ring that my husband give me,Sonam kapoor throws herself forward onto malavika mohanan, who can't move in time. Sonam covers malavika, who's legs are caught folded under her. As malavika struggles to get out, she gets nailed by a dropped elbow in her muscular stomach, sending a stream of pain throughout her body. Sonam immediately follows her attack by a series of hard punches to malavika breasts and midsection, the rings on sonam kapoor's fingers horribly bruising and cutting the soft flesh on malavika's tits. Sonam kapoor moves back, Finally malavika gets a bit of breath back and roll away go to her feet. Sonam kapoor take off her ring throw it in the floor.
both resuming with another full press.Uuumm," winced sonam kapoor, her tits smothered beneath malavika mohanan's.Adjusting, sonam kept her right tit mashed with malavika's left tit as she started boxing again with the other. Both malavika and sonam punched tits twice, then put those two nipples together and fought exclusively with them. Their hard nipples went around and around, but neither could control the other.You fuckin' cunt!" growled sonam."Damn you Bitch!" Malavika pissed.Rolling their shoulders, both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan brought all four nipples into the conflict as they labored for breath. Bending and twisting, the four nipples fought tooth-to-nail for several moments as the girls were chin-to-chin and staring down their noses at each other. Sonam ran her tongue over lips as both her nipples suddenly thrust forward and inverted malavika's. Malavika mohanan's eyes squinted closed as she bit on her lower lip and groaned."Uuummm," groaned malavika, pulling back suddenly, but charging right back.

Sonam pressed back, and their tits mushroomed around the areolas as their nipples stabbed together. Malavika shifted just as her nipples were turned back and rolled her tits over sonam's, crushing them. Both sonam and malavika Brest are dipping in sweat, both of their bodies are in extreme pain but both didn't say anything. Sonam kapoor grunted, and then they parted, hands still squarely on their hips, both refusing to rub their breasts.Stepping forward after a second or two, malavika reaches out with her left hand and grabs sonam by the side of the hair. Sonam kapoor's knees buckle and she grunts as she's pulled over.
OWWW!" Malavika moans as sonam kapoor grabs her by the hair and pulls her over with her.Getting her other hand in sonam kapoor's tresses, malavika pulls sonam up as their breasts come together their Breasts are getting bloody and they pull back on each other's hair."Uung," grunts sonam as she's pulled sideways.Oomm," malavika moans, moving with her as she stretches sonam's head back. Sonam kapoor treats her likewise, but succeeds in taking out a few strands of her hair. They both then grunt as they rise up and stretch back on the other's hair.Fuckin' slut!" Malavika hisses, dragging out a few strands of sonam hair."Bitch!" Sonam cries, yanking hard and tearing out a nice fist of malavika's hair.

Malavika fights back, jerking and sonam bellows, "OW!" as her neck is bowed over.Uuummm!" groans malavika mohanan, her head stretched backwards. "Oooww!""Uuunngg! Uuunngg!" grunts sonam kapoor, her legs giving as she's bent over and losing a wad of precious locks. “You fuckin bitch I will destroy you!" Sonam kapoor mutters fights her way up, pulling hard on malavika's hair."Aaanngg," malavika mohanan howls, more loose hair leaving her scalp as their tits mash and roll, but they don't feel it as they press their cheeks together and pull hair. Sonam shakes malavika's head side-to-side as malavika jerks sonam's head up and down.Ooohhh!' cries sonam, head bowed."Ooonngg!" Malavika screams as her neck is stretched back as both huff and pull hard, their faces tilted upward. "Ooonngg!" Malavika screams again, this time at the loss of a big chunk from the back.

"Sonam screaming in pain said Let me go...you fuckin' bitch,, her head painfully twisted in a circle. Malavika said go to hell I...will...NOT...let...go Bitch, sonam kapoor desperately trying to pull out a big fistful of hair as. hip-to-hip, they shake each other back and forth.Ooohh!" screaming malavika mohanan, bent over backward. Malavika yanks back, sending sonam kapoor grunting to almost her knees. "I'm gonna pull it out your fuckin' head.""Oooh...let GO!" begs sonam kapoor, her knees knocking. "Ahh…aah…ahhhhh!"

"Uuunngg!" Malavika suddenly blurts, yanked sideways as sonam kapoor straightens up, regrabbing the hair close to her scalp. "Ooooww! Ooooww! Uuuunngg!" Malavika screams out, her head nearly pulled off as she looses some hair. Sonam kapoor mashes her sweaty tits into malavika's sweaty tits and tears out another fistful."Uuuunngg!" cries malavika."Oooww! Uuumm!" Sonam kapoor now cries, knees rattling, as it's her turn to lose a fistful."Oooww!" moans malavika, her hair pulled back.Together both malavika and sonam screaming out again as they now have each other sideways and twisted downward at the waist.Aaahh!" bellows malavika, letting go."Ooohh!" echoes sonam, releasing and giving malavika's right tit a little slap as they stagger back rubbing their scalps.

For a few seconds, both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan pulled back their hair with their fingers as they silently stare at each other. But basically they don't waste any time as they step face-to-face and grab each other by the hair very close to the scalp. Malavika spit at sonam face, sonam also spit at malavika face as they give each other a good, firm tug. Malavika mohanan said"I'm gonna rip every hair in your head out, bitch I will make you look ugly, bowing sonam kapoor backwards. Sonam kapoor stands back up. "Shit you are, bitch. You're gonna be bald before and their will be no man look at you face."

With their arms tucked tightly underneath each other, their sweaty breasts and sweaty bellies press together as sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan intensely pull hair both screaming in pain. Their cheeks flush and their teeth grit as they pull straight back on the sides of each other's hair."Ahhhh," groans sonam kapoor."Uuum," malavika moans. Malavika screaming in pain and gives sonam's head a good, hard shaking."Uuunngg! You...bitch!" grimaces sonam kapoor, jerking malavika's hair."Ooww!" Malavika yelps.Uuunngg!" howls malavika mohanan as several loose hairs leave the right side of her head. "OUCH!" she moans as her head is now being stretched back. Sonam pulls hard on the back of malavika's hair and malavika mohanan flinches as she screaming in pain again."Fuck!" cries sonam kapoor in intense pain as a big lump of hair leaves the left side of her scalp."Ooohh," winces malavika, loosing a few strands from the backside of her head.Drawing their bodies even tighter, sonam kapoor and malavika are locked arm pit to arm pit as they fiercely pull on the back of each other's hair, moaning."Oooh...leggo," grunts sonam kapoor."You...let...go," malavika demands, pulling extremely hard. "Ooonngg," she suddenly groans.

"Uunngg," grunts sonam kapoor, her body stretched into a bow."Aaaahh! Uuunngg!" cries malavika mohanan, her knees buckling as sonam tears out a fistful of her hair and she smiled and said look Bitch I am making you ugly. "Oooohhh!" she groans, pulled hard sideways causing her back to pop.Fighting their way back upright, sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan buck bellies and hips as they twist and turn on handfuls of hair. Malavika moans, but sonam kapoor cries out and her knees give out as malavika removes another tidy sum of sonam kapoor mane.Ooohh...ssshhit!" Sonam kapoor screaming and cries in pain. Malavika yanks her back up, and the two jerk back on each other.

"Oooww!" groans sonam, her head nearly pulled off as she's bowed backward. Trying to fight her way back upright, sonam's legs tremble and she almost falls to her knees, but suddenly they break apart and stumble away from each other."Mmmmm, you bitch," malavika moans, running her hands inside her own hair."Oooh...fuck you," mutters sonam kapoor, holding her head.For a few moments malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor rub their heads, trying to massage away the fire that is burning on their scalps as their hair litters the floor around their feet. It had been a grueling, agonizing battle. Malavika mohanan said Why don't we settle this with our tits, running her hands beneath her sweaty breasts. Sonam kapoor said let's do it Bitch I will destroy you Breasts, sonam kapoor lifting her tits for malavika to compare. Both malavika and sonam Stepping together, malavika and sonam slam their breasts together with all strength."My tits are gonna crush yours, sonam kapoor said to malavika, malavika mohanan punching her left tit into sonam kapoor's right one.

Sonam kapoor said"I don't think so, bitch, as they turn and punch their other tits together.You slut," hisses sonam, malavika mohanan throwing her arms around sonam kapoor's waist."Fuckin' whore!" spits sonam kapoor, wrapping her arms around malavika's arms and hugging her around the back of the shoulders.With her arms on the inside, malavika has the advantage of crushing directly into sonam's ribs as her own arms act as a buffer for her upper torso. They both softly grunt at first impact, and sonam's sweaty tits roll on top and take the early advantage. Grunting and grimacing, both malavika and sonam squeeze, and malavika lifts sonam to her toes. Sonam kapoor screaming out as malavika's sweaty tits roll on top of hers, flattening them!"Uuunngg," sonam kapoor groans, squeezing with all her might."Uuugghh! Oooommmph!" Malavika screaming in pain, her head shaking back in pain.

Malavika mohanan's arms unlock and quiver as sonam kapoor's tits get back on top and crush hers. They now squeeze each other about the waist. Sonam kapoor's left thigh presses against malavika's crotch as malavika's left thigh is shoved into sonam's crotch. Taking advantage of her tits being on top, sonam rapidly rubs them with malavika's tits."Ooohh gggawd!" Malavika cries in pain as her breasts are taking a beating from sonam's. Malavika mohanan is forced to pull her arms out from around sonam kapoor's waist, thus losing the inside positioning. Now sonam kapoor can work her arms directly against malavika's body. "Ugh," groans malavika, her waist squeezed as she wraps back up with sonam. Their sweaty tits buck together, and malavika moans. Lifting each other to their toes, they are locked extremely tight as they squeeze the shit out of each other. Their biceps and foreams bulge and flex and the veins start to rise as their sweaty tits are now interlocked and smashed together. Malavika screaming, her tits now suddenly underneath sonam's tits again. "Aaahhh." With the advantage, sonam pours it on, but malavika battles back as they strain and squeeze, flexing their muscles over and over again as they sway side-to-side and complete a 180!

"Uuugghh," grunts sonam, throwing back her head as she's bowed over. Sonam comes back squeezing, forcing malavika to grunt and bend at the knees. Sonam kapoor's arms are high around malavika's ribs and back, while malavika's arms are on the outside, around the middle of her back. Malavika throws back her head and it dangles there as she screaming out loud and long from the crushing her ribs are receiving. She's wilting and sonam knows it! Swaying again, sonam kapoor and malavika turn back the other way as malavika is putting up a struggle and now squeezing back. "Squeeze the shit out of you," huffs sonam kapoor, trying to stem the tide.

Malavika screaming Bitch as sonam's nipples have hers inverted. Malavika said "I...can...take...anything...you...got Bitch.""The same goes here," replies sonam. "Uuunnggg!" Regaining her composure, malavika now fights back. Huffing and puffing malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor relax their arms and go at it with their sweaty tits. Rolling and pressing them together, malavika and sonam fight evenly as their nips now take turns bending and inverting each other. "Uuuuunnnnggggg!!" Sonam grunts, throwing back her head as she's suddenly squeezed very hard around the back. Sonam squeezes in return, forcing malavika to throw back her head and howl as she's now bowed over with her back popping. Malavika fights back. Her tits roll on top, but sonam's roll up to meet hers and together their nipples go at it. Sonam kapoor wins, and her tits roll over malavika's sweaty tits and mash them out. Malavika's legs buckle, but she comes back with her tits on top. Sonam's legs now buckle, but she comes back and bows malavika over, popping her back even louder this time. Malavika comes back, her tits overpowering sonam's big sweaty tits and smearing them out. The action is frantic and very back and forth. Sonam bows malavika back and pours it on, squeezing and rubbing sweaty tits. Malavika's head dangles back, and she grunts out as sonam kapoor violently shakes her back and forth. But she's not about to give, and she roars back with her tits, crushing sonam kapoor's beneath them.

"Aaaahhh," groans sonam kapoor, now bending backwards. "Uuuuunngggg!!"malavika mohanan is squeezing sonam kapoor harder making her screaming in pain. Her tits are on top and have sonam kapoor's tits pancaked flat, sonam kapoor screaming I will destroy you Bitch. Both malavika and sonam swaying back and forth. Both sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan Their sweaty bellies slapping together and each has a thigh wedged firmly against the other's snatch."Ooooohh!""Uuummm!"sonam lifts malavika to her toes, but she comes back down with her tits even against sonam's. Both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor look at each other spit at each other,A fight breaks out as their nipples tear into each other. Slashing, stabbing, poking, pading, twisting and turning. Both malavika and sonam can breath as they are squeezing the guts out of each other. Both malavika and sonam can see Their faces are blood red and blue veins can clearly be seen around their bodies it was horrible.

"Uuuuuuggghhh!"Aaaarrrrfffffff!"With one final surge, sonam kapoor and malavika mohanan literally fall out of each other's arm as both malavika and sonam wobble back in utter exhaustion both malavika and sonam look at each other with hate.Leaning over with their hands on their knees, sonam and malavika suck for air and try to replinish their lungs as their sweaty boobs hang heavy and swing around.Rising back up, malavika puts her hands on her hips. She's still breathing hard and her sweaty tits continue to rise and fall with each breath her dipping sweaty. "It's not as easy as you thought it was gonna be...is it?sonam kapoor strikes a mirror pose, also still laboring for breath, "I'm...I'm not as easy as you thought I was gonna be...am I?""No. No you're not," said malavika. Both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor dipping sweaty, both malavika and sonam look at each other and take in their final breaths before resuming."Are you gettin' tired, bitch just give up I show you some mercy" asked sonam. Malavika mohanan said I will destroy you, malavika steps forward, punching her right tit into sonam's left one. "No, I'm not." Malavika rolls that tit with sonam's, adding, "Are YOU gettin' tired, bitch?" Sonam answers her by wrapping her arms around malavika's waist, but malavika mohanan makes sure that this time her arms are on the inside instead of the outside. With their arms around each other's waist, both malavika and sonam watch as their tits get into another fight. Up and down they rub, nearly a dozen or so times as sonam's tits always come out on top and win. "You're better than I thought you were, sonam," said malavika, pulling sonam into a tighter wrap."I must admit," said sonam, hugging back, "you are too!"Glaring into each other's eyes, the jealousy and hatred went to greater heights as they started swaying their breasts pressed fully together. Bringing each other to moans and groans, their tits battled evenly as neither dominated the other.Bitch," swore sonam, forcing her tits to rub harder.

"Slut," malavika cussed, matching her rub for rub. Rocking back and forth, the girls turned it up.'Aaahhh," moaned malavika mohanan, pulling back. Sonam and malavika now began to butt breats. Nipple to nipple they threw their tits together as they held each other close by the waist."Uuummm."Oooohhh."Their rock-hard nipples stabbed. Locking up, both malavika and sonam went up and down, exchanging the top position over and over. Sonam kapoor big boobs dominated malavika mohanan big boobs. They turned another 180* and threw back their heads as their nipples went at it."Uuunnnn," moaned malavika, her nipples getting whipped. Malavika stubbornly bowed sonam back and sonam kapoor grunted as malavika mohanan's nipples inverted sonam. Boob to boob, malavika started to make a comeback! They rocked back and forth as malavika's sweaty tits were now winning she smiled and said I will destroy you but sonam kapoor fought back as they roughly ground their firm sweaty breasts together. "Ooh bitch!" Malavika groaned as she felt her nipples being overpowered. They turned in another circle, with malavika's tits coming out on top. Sonam fought back. Malavika's head now dangled back as sonam's sweaty tits took over. "Uuunnggg...fuck," swore malavika, her nipples losing.

Sonam rolled her tits on top and smashed malavika's tits. Malavika rebounded, and smashed sonam's sweaty tits. Both malavika and sonam in pain pulled back and butted tits, both grunting. Malavika groaned out as her left tit became trapped in sonam's deep cleavage. Sonam squeezed her tits together, crushing malavika's tit flat. Malavika pulled her tit out and wrapped up tightly with sonam kapoor. Sonam kapoor hugged back as they now let it all hang out. Rolling their shoulders, both malavika and sonam look at each other, both sonam and malavika locked tits and let their nipples cat it out. Laying their heads on the other's shoulder, both sonam and malavika swore in each other's ear as their nipples got it on.

Malavika started to moan. Loud, long moans as sonam's tits and nipples were clearly winning. Sonam kapoor could sense it too. She knew her tits were winning, but her tits were also aching and throbbing and she didn't think she could force malavika to submit with her tits alone. She needed a finishing move and she knew just what it should be. With her head thrown back, malavika knew her tits would never destroy sonam's, but although her tits were pounding and pulsating, she'd never submit! If she was going to win this fight, she'd have to find another way, and she knew exactly what that would be. Throwing caution to the wind and going for the 'kill', both malavika and sonam dropped their right hand between the other's thighs and clamped down."Yeeeoooww!" squeeled malavika as her panties crumpled in sonam's curled hand.Ah! sonam screaming as malavika squeezed her snatch thru her plum, panties.Doubled over at the waist, both sonam and malavika held each other around the waist with their left arms as their right hands groped and squeezed the other's snatch."Ooh sshhit! Ooouuucchh!" cried malavika as sonam's hand slid inside her panties and found her lush bush.Malavika had a nice, triangle patch of hairs, and sonam had no trouble in getting several of them in her fingers and pulling. Frantically, malavika fumbles to get her hand inside of sonam's pantis, as sonam has her yelping and dancing on her toes.

"Yeeeeooowwweee!!" Malavika screams, losing several fingers full of her pubic hair."Bitch, I'm gonna rip out every hair, I will destroy your pussy" sonam states, running her fingers back thru and pulling on some more. Malavika gets her hand inside now and immediately curles her fingers around sonam's vulva. Both malavika mohanan and sonam kapoor bark out as sonam tears out more cunt hairs and malavika puts her nails into sonam kapoor's pussy lips. For several intense seconds, sonam keeps pulling on malavika's pussy hairs as malavika squeezes sonam kapoor's cunt. "Fuuuuck!" shouts sonam, abandoning her hair pull for squeezing; digging her nails in malavika's vulva, she and malavika treat each other to a lip-twisting scream."Aaaaaarrrrggggg!!" howles malavika, her cunt lip taking a terrible twisting. Sonam kapoor digs in, dragging her nails over malavika's cunt and thru her jungle. Malavika shoves her hand further down and then claws her nails across sonam's asshole; over her pussy; and up thru her fine, bush."Aaaaarrrrggggg!!" screams sonam, now squeezing the shit out of malavika's pussy. Malavika throws back her head and cries bloody murder as suddenly her sensative clit is clawed by sonam kapoor angry fingernail. Spinning in a wild circle, both sonam and malavika squeeze and scratch as they fight to make the other give. Sonam kapoor screaming "Give, bitch; give!, shouting and scratching. Malavika screaming"YOU give, bitch, yelling and squeezing. But once again, sonam pours it on; her hand going wild in malavika's panties as sonam claws and mauls her tender, juicy pussy until malavika screams as she's lifted up on her toes by her pubic hair. "Yeeeooowweeeoowweeeeoo!!" cries malavika, losing more of her curly, kinky pubs to sonam's plucking fingers.

Then sonam returns to squeezing malavika's pussy. Both sonam and malavika are moist and damp, making it hard to pinch labia, but swollen and engorged, the fleshy lips are easy prey to ripping nails! They've got each other between the legs, doubled over and crying. Sonam's ripping the shit out of malavika, but malavika screams I will not give up. Malavika pulls on sonam's soft,pussy hairs. Sonam cries as she dances on her toes."Fuuuuck! Leeeeggooooo!" Sonam kapoor screams and shoving two fingers up malavika's fuck-hole."Uuuunnnggg!" Malavika painfully groans as her sex in invaded. Sonam kapoor body also jolts as her sweet, puss-puss takes on two unwanted visitors. Throwing their heads on each other's shoulder, sonam and malavika deeply penetrate the other's hot, wet pussy and work their nails back and forth against the wet walls."Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!hhhhhhhhiiiitttt!!!"They pull out and rip their nails up each other, leaving trails of red wake as they furrow thru each other's jungles."I'm gonna rip your shit out! Sonam screaming, sliding her two middle fingers back up malavika's pussy.Uuuunnnggg!!" grunts malavika.Oooommpphh!!" Sonam screaming as her love hole taking in malavika mohanan's middle fingers.Their hips and their legs buckle as they invade and claw each other. Their thighs shake and their knees knock as they bawl out and give each other's pussy a deep, inner mauling. Both sonam and malavika are blind with pain and hate, and even if they weren't, they wouldn't be able to see because of the tears flooding and pouring from their eyes.

"Aaaaaarrrggggg!! Mmmmyyy pppppuuuusssssssyyyy!!" Malavika screams at the top of her lungs. "G-i-v-e!" They pull out, but still continue to squeeze; nails stabbing and clawing the others burning flesh. Sonam gives malavika's cunt hairs a hard yank as malavika squeezes sonam kapoor's cunt lips. "Fuuuuuuuuck! You're...killin'mmmmeeeee!!" cries malavika, her pussy now squeezed and clawed. Sonam nearly breaks her teeth as she grits them so tightly together while trying to withstand the intense pain her sex is under.

"G-i-v-e!!" Both sonam and malavika are now vibrating together. Their heads bang and their breast butt into each other. Their tummies are quivering . Their legs are trembling and shaking as they are almost at the floor on their knocking knees. Fingernails now draw droplets of blood as they savagely dig."I G-I-V-E!!!" screams malavika mohanan, falling directly back on her ass, screaming, crying and holding her bloody, beaten, pussy.Sonam kapoor screaming, drops to her knees, clutching hard the damaged sex between her thighs, sonam kapoor look at malavika crying in pain, sonam grabbed her ring from the floor put it back on and came close to malavika and grab her hair and start ripped it, malavika mohanan screamed in pain, sonam let go and grabbed her again and pull malavika up and punched in the stomach, then sonam kapoor took her to the bedroom, sonam kapoor after entering the bedroom with malavika, sonam took malavika inside the bathroom, sonam turns the shower tab on, both sonam and malavika needed a shower, both sonam and malavika bodies become wet in the shower, then sonam kapoor put her finger inside malavika ass fuck her hard, malavika screaming please show me some Marcy, sonam said I would not show you Marcy Bitch I will teach you a lesson you never forget, malavika burst cum, sonam smiled seeing this, then sonam kapoor pull back her fingers from ass and grabbed malavika and came out of the bathroom nude dipping in water and throw her to the bed, sonam kapoor came close and grab her boobs and start twisting squeezing and scratching them, in pain malavika screamed please let me go, sonam let go and punch malavika boobs tell their destroy and then put finger inside malavika pussy and start fuck her fast, malavika mohanan burst cum and became unconscious, sonam kapoor let go of malavika mohanan, sonam kapoor go dress and left the house victorious.
Sonam kapoor win.
Like Reply