Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People call me RJ. who all my old friends here?
Hello guys.

Anyway its a bad news and when I tried to log on to xxossip, I knew that site is down now. Anyway as google directed me 2 this site, I am glad anyway..howz you guys...tintin you also there...simxxx..that chakla belan chakk_lo :D  .BV aka axba......casinar...strict godfather...myla my buddy...with whom once I had so good talk...that naughty budmaash and that sardaar...naam yaad nahi aa raha..who was doing some medicine study...and once had good fight with BV for panacea... :P...that lucknowites..hamesha...and raj..who made his new sites those days..uske liye bhi bahut donate kiya tha main...saw pic of aqagal during her wedding..see looks cool...that lastrites...pondyservice who once stoled my artword from masalaboard and posted on xossip ;). and few new friends who had numerous ids..missing his name...

I miss those days when tintin managed to let me donate more than 150$ and used my love for him...anyway..those were moments and still cherish those...

let me remember more...cheers
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
forgotten few..it was manamaboy, that doctor xyster...BTW I always found masalatalk much more genuine and gentleman over godfather. Its sad that MB is down too..I joined MB in 2003...those old days...the very first person who became my friend was from tamilnadu...missing his name...from XB..champachikla was a cool dude too...
Like Reply