Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My Wife....Doesnt Pose
I knew my wife since college days...we were part of a large group....she was always a little snooty and verbally less expressive
She had boyfriends before me....who made her an expert in handjobs and blowjobs....she even takes cum in mouth effortlessly
But she was fucked very less...

After we married...she continued her excellent oral jobs on me...but after a while...once she got fucked a lot....she has reduced oral sex...does only when i ask...and prefers sex...  wants me to shoot sperm in pussy only.....many times she asks me to save for 3-4 days before pumping in the load in her pussy..i also oblige as once i do that i ask her to swallow which she does most of time

He pussy isnt very sweet tasting like my ex GF and thats why i dont like to do oral sex on her and she also doesnt pefer it much...she wants either cock or finger inside....

She is average height...plump body 36-34-38 figure....

We are very open with each other and dont hide...knew each other past very well

We are loyal and want to remain like that....I have no interest to see my wife getting fucked by other men....but i really want to show her body (without face) on such forums and read comments with her....it would be great to know that so many men are jerking off seeing her milky body....but she will be fucking and sucking me only....its like a trophy.

I dont want her to wear revealing clothes in public to get same feeling or pride...as its dangerous nowadays....a few friends of mine got in trouble recenlty..with some unruly guy group follwng them to their home..they almost call security officer

I have asked her to pose nude for pics...but she sternly refused....she doesnt let me take pics of her for my personal collection...

Is there any suggestions....how to do that...i dont want to fool or trick her

I really want to Display her as my trophy.....
[+] 2 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contact me on hangouts

your.wife.banger.xxxx

Will tell you tips
Like Reply
Interested
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
my wife is kind of same.. to make her allow me to take snaps, I talked a lot of her beauty and how sexy she is..
at the end she wanted to see her sexiness in pics and let me take pics of her.. you can try that too
[+] 1 user Likes ajith.sood's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2019, 07:32 PM)ajith.sood Wrote: my wife is kind of same.. to make her allow me to take snaps, I talked a lot of her beauty and how sexy she is..
at the end she wanted to see her sexiness in pics and let me take pics of her.. you can try that too

WELL EXPLAINED.
----
:D
Like Reply
Please download hidden camera app in Mobile
It's worth it
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(13-10-2019, 07:32 PM)ajith.sood Wrote: my wife is kind of same.. to make her allow me to take snaps, I talked a lot of her beauty and how sexy she is..

Same here bro. I tell her a lot how she looks sexy and sensual. She makes me hard even outdoors. My wife stated to expose like that . First by showing cleavage , then by nipple and now even showing her ass
[+] 1 user Likes Rahul Sinha's post
Like Reply
(20-02-2020, 03:42 PM)Rahul Sinha Wrote: Same here bro. I tell her a lot how she looks sexy and sensual. She makes me hard even outdoors. My wife stated to expose like that . First by showing cleavage , then by nipple and now even showing her ass

even am in the same track... i started slowly to convince my wife... and finally won...
[+] 1 user Likes milflover123's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 10:23 PM)stockyz Wrote: I knew my wife since college days...we were part of a large group....she was always a little snooty and verbally less expressive
She had boyfriends before me....who made her an expert in handjobs and blowjobs....she even takes cum in mouth effortlessly

After we married...she continued her excellent oral jobs on me...but after a while...once she got fucked a lot....she has reduced oral sex...does only when i ask...and prefers sex...  wants me to shoot sperm in pussy only.....many times she asks me to save for 3-4 days before pumping in the load in her pussy..i also oblige as once i do that i ask her to swallow which she does most of time

He pussy isnt very sweet tasting like my ex GF and thats why i dont like to do oral sex on her and she also doesnt pefer it much...she wants either cock or finger inside....

We are loyal and want to remain like that....I have no interest to see my wife getting fucked by other men....but i really want to show her body (without face) on such forums and read comments with her....it would be great to know that so many men are jerking off seeing her milky body....but she will be fucking and sucking me only....its like a trophy.

I dont want her to wear revealing clothes in public to get same feeling or pride...as its dangerous nowadays....a few friends of mine got in trouble recenlty..with some unruly guy group follwng them to their home..they almost call security officer

I have asked her to pose nude for pics...but she sternly refused....she doesnt let me take pics of her for my personal collection...

Be open with her. Don't try to take pics or showing without her approval. Have patience and keep telling your fantasies. Maybe one day she will accept.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
they like when they feel beautiful buy new dress and lingerie for her and then tell her to wear and show they usually allow when they are happy
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Bring sexy dresses and lingerie and tell her she ll look great. Gradually build confidence and that will work. I did same thing with me wife. Now she pose with lingerie even nudes for me.
[+] 1 user Likes madona121's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 10:23 PM)stockyz Wrote: I knew my wife since college days...we were part of a large group....she was always a little snooty and verbally less expressive

What's in it for her? If she poses for pics, what pleasures is she going to get? You have to sell the pleasures she gonna get to get her to agree.. start by fingering her during long drives, boobs press and cleavage shove.. and discuss about  how people saw it only when she's aroused. She needs to like the idea of it all. Then she will pose.
[+] 1 user Likes Raju_lukka's post
Like Reply
Don’t ask her to pose. Show good pics and show the comments and make her to understand its 100% privacy and give confidence that identity will not reveal. Please never take pic where ppl can find you
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
Important to first put her at ease. For this, initially try & take 'harmless' shots of her, like when she is in her full-length house gown, working in the kitchen. After a few days of such ordinary shots, snap her in a nighty, maybe below the knee, doing routine house chores. When she gets used to the idea of being photographed so often, you can slowly move on to bedroom shots like her reading a magazine in bed. A few days later, the hem of her house gown can be 'innocently' raised up to her knees as she begins to get casual and relaxed!

Like rv said, patience is key. And make sure to see that she does not get alarmed! Best of luck!
pylode
Like Reply

(20-02-2020, 03:42 PM)Rahul Sinha Wrote: Same here bro. I tell her a lot how she looks sexy and sensual. She makes me hard even outdoors. My wife stated to expose like that . First by showing cleavage , then by nipple and now even showing her ass

(20-02-2020, 07:54 PM)milflover123 Wrote: even am in the same track... i started slowly to convince my wife... and finally won...

(25-02-2020, 09:42 AM)madona121 Wrote: Bring sexy dresses and lingerie and tell her she ll look great. Gradually build confidence and that will work. I did same thing with me wife. Now she pose with lingerie even nudes for me.

guys, i wud luv to shagg to pics of wives of each one of u
Like Reply
It was the same with my wifey too. She was so shy and hesitant to pose nude or in sexy outfits.
Later I started to tell her more and more about her sexyness, wonderful body shape etc. she slowly agreed to pose with sexy outfits and complete naked.
Also in some very erotic poses . After seeing her own nude photos now it's a weakness for her to pose naked.
Even in really sexy poses, peeing, bathing etc.

She thinks it's all for me and her to see.
But I show them to some of my close friends and she didn't know about that.
[+] 1 user Likes SunandaR's post
Like Reply
My wife doesn't know how to pose,if somehow she is in front of camera,it's irritating and annoys me a lot ... No expression,no interest just standing in front of camera like a robot...I get my mind upset in few minutes and later delete all the pictures...in thousands of pictures only 3-4 pictures are there I like...
Like Reply