Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
guys and gals, Do u like using condoms?
hi guys!
i usually use condoms and the reason for it, 
it gives me sense of protection and i can fuck freely. i don't like pulling my cock out during ejaculation and i just don't want to be father at this age.

i just want to know everyone's opinion about it, especially girls. do u like it or hate it? 
state your reason as well for likes and dislikes
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
condom is not only safer but also increases Sex time...at least for me...I can fuck much longer....
Like Reply
No I don't like . Doing without condom and ejacuating inside gives the feeling of ownership which I had with all the partners I had till date
[+] 1 user Likes vicky123247's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 09:29 PM)arryn Wrote: hi guys!
it gives me sense of protection and i can fuck freely. i don't like pulling my cock out during ejaculation and i just don't want to be father at this age.

i just want to know everyone's opinion about it, especially girls. do u like it or hate it? 

Exactly same reason we r using condoms however both me and wife hate condoms and enjoy without condoms during her safe period
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 09:29 PM)arryn Wrote: hi guys!

Don't like , it takes out fun
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
dont like....
wants to see wife having sex with old ma without condom
Like Reply
i dont like condoms
wants to see wife fucked by old man that too without condom
[+] 1 user Likes dilema's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2019, 10:41 PM)live.life Wrote: Exactly same reason we r using condoms however both me and wife hate condoms and enjoy without condoms during her safe period

u can ask her to take pills
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 12:00 AM)arryn Wrote: u can ask her to take pills

Condoms have no side effects, that's the benefit
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
There is harmon injection for women can take she will not get pregnant for 6 months it available at maternity clinic.but I use condom after her period when she ovulating when she is in ovulation period she wants fuck more and more.
Like Reply
no idnt like......i never tried with condom.......but i dont like with condom
Like Reply
for me it kills the feeling of pleasure
Like Reply
I use it with my wife all time and it not only prevents her from being pregnant but also gives me extra time to last. Without condom I last only a minute.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
.no,i dont like condom,i scrue noted and near cunts,condom sex not satisfy,condom use only at brothals ladies, i never go to that class,not take any risk,without condom also i do nearly 1/2 hour and 1 hour also depends upon opposite figure and time.
Like Reply
No I always make my females use pessaries like "Today".

That feeling of rubbing on the pussies inside and of ejaculating inside a female gives more satisfaction and a sense of possesing that female by we the male.
[+] 1 user Likes crash2001's post
Like Reply
i don't like wearing a condom and fucking.. my dick head doesn't feel the pussy at all. no pleasure.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply