Adultery Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya-Completed
Story :- Journey of a Cuckold

Written by vyasya
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 01

It wasn't surprising to me to that our friendship had grown beyond societal norms. We were four childhood friends, who grew up together and managed to keep in touch with each other, even after our paths separated. Life in a small town, perhaps, has these advantages. Our elite 4-people group expanded to include our wives, as one by one each of my friends got married. With in a matter of couple of years all my friends had gotten married and we had three more adorable people in our group. At 27, I was still after my first love and wouldn't even consider taking the arranged marriage route, as my friends took.

As luck would have it, my friends moved to the United States in pursuit of a bright future and liberal lifestyle. I was still stuck in India, hoping that Mayuri would eventually accept my proposal. I already had couple of job offers from US companies but didn't take them up since I believed that it was only a matter of time before Mayuri accepted my proposal. My friends on the other hand wouldn't understand what was keeping me back. They never gave me a chance with this dove-eyed beauty. So, naturally they were shocked to hear the news of my marriage with Mayuri.

Of all the people, Shrini was very unhappy that I never shared this secret with him. He helped me communicate my feelings to Mayuri back in college when I lacked self belief. I met Mayuri during the final year of my undergraduate studies. She was 6 years junior to us and had just joined the 11th grade class in our junior college. No sooner did she join, word about her beauty started circulating among boys in our college. I still remember - a bunch of folks from our group had made a beeline outside her classroom, just to get a glimpse of her beauty. Although, she was just in her 11th grade, she could put to shame any of the grown up girls with the kind of body she possessed. Being a Kokanastha (Maharashtrian  from coastal part)  it was not surprising that she was gifted with a flawless, fair complexion. She was around 5'4", slightly above average height by Indian standards. Her eyes and her lips were her striking features. She had awesome figure - she was neither skinny nor fat but just perfect. It wasn't surprising that there were lots of guys eyeing her and even proposed to her on rose day. Getting introduced to her was very easy for me. I was the college topper all the years and was expected to score very highly in the final year exams as well. However, carrying a meaningful conversation with her was always difficult for me as I would get distracted time and again by her stunning beauty. In no time she knew that I had a crush on her and so did my friends learn about that.

I still didn't have courage to even ask her out, forget about sharing my feelings with her. Fortunately, my friends came to rescue me there. Realizing that I wouldn't be able to muster courage to confront her with my feelings for her, they sent her twenty-five red roses to her on rose day, on my behalf. I was stunned when I came to know about this. I did meet Mayuri several times after that but we never discussed about this. Later I came to know that she thought that I had sent her the roses and that it was just to communicate her about my feelings for her. While she liked my company, she was more interested in her studies at that point in time and hence she never entertained that idea beyond that point. I, however, managed to make good friends with her even after I moved out of college and we regularly kept in touch. My friends were still unaware of this, though. Shrini was with me in the college and was one of the persons who had engineered the rose day proposal. Given this background, he was understandably very pissed with the news. He, at least, expected me to share this secret with him.

I had to pacify him on the phone for a while before he forgave me for holding onto my little secret but only on the condition that I share with him the gory details of our honeymoon. This was something that I should have expected from him. Shrini & Pratik were downright obnoxious at times and recklessly sharing the gory details of their sex life with us. Shrini and Pratik both regarded Mayuri to be very beautiful and would have pursued her if she had been an easy catch. However, they never left an opportunity of talking dirty about any of the attractive females in our group. In particular, both of them enjoyed sharing their fantasies of boning Mayuri, if only they got a chance. Although, they knew I had a crush on her they never really thought I was very serious about her. I was a bit concerned with all the guy talk we had back then when we quite didn't know how things would pan out in the future.

I am digressing here, though. The reason I kept the little secret from everyone was perhaps only to protect my male ego. None of my friends ever thought that I could even woo Mayuri, forget about getting married to her. She was a  by caste, and a very beautiful girl at that. On the other hand, I was a South Indian, not a  and was considerably dark skinned than her. I came to know from a close friend of her that her family was against the idea of Mayuri getting married outside her caste. They definitely didn't want her to get married to a dark skinned guy like me. That's the reason, I was not too optimistic but I didn't stop persisting though. It was only after one of her elder cousins eloped with a ***** guy next door that they were forced to seriously think about Mayuri's future. It seemed Mayuri was very keen on getting married to me but her parents were adamant about not having a South Indian Shudra for their son-in-law. Mayuri was in her final year and she had already gotten admission into an US university for her further studies. I too had received my H1B but was deliberately delaying traveling to the US. It didn't take much time after her cousin fled for Mayuri's parents to realize that I was perhaps a much better choice than either a ***** or a Firang for that matter. The fact that Mayuri was just 20 didn't matter and on an auspicious day in the month of February 1997 we got married.

So, finally I got married to the woman of my dreams, or rather a girl of my dreams. We didn't have a very long honeymoon, just a week at the nearest hill station, Matheran. And no I didn't bother sharing the gory details with Shrini or Pratik. In fact, I pretty much avoided contact with them the next couple of months until I finally relocated to the US.

I found a consulting job in one of the high-tech companies in the Silicon Valley and Mayuri joined me a few months later, just before her school started. Mayuri was exceptionally ambitious and it surprised most people to see her get married at such a young age. While, most of our batch mates were enjoying our summer vacations by doing nothing, she was working with her Dad, helping him in his business and understanding the intricacies of Architecture. I had no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't step into the family way before she is into her thirties. It was her hard work and practical knowledge she gained while working with her Dad that enabled her to secure admission into this prestigious school.

Very soon, she was an integral part of our group. Now, our entire elite group was in the US within a 600 mile radius with us being almost at the center. Shrini and Rohini were located in the north near Davis. Pratik and Sneha were located in Fresno, most unlikely area for a software engineer. Vinil and Dolly were located in Los Angeles area. It was very difficult for all of us to meet on a weekly basis, but we made it a point to meet on a monthly basis, at least. And most of the time the meeting was at our place. With frequent meetings, Shrini and Pratik got more of an opportunity to flirt with Mayuri. Mayuri, though, very adroitly handled their lecherous glances and advances. Having exposed to dealing with people in construction business, she knew how to conduct herself among men. I had no doubt that Shrini and Pratik envied me for having such a beautiful wife.

Everything went as it should between friends until the Memorial Day weekend of 1999. Mayuri had just finished her exams and her final project presentation. We had decided to relax at home instead of using the long weekend for sight seeing. All our friends decided to spend the weekend at our place as well. We were outside on the patio having a few drinks and our discussion turned to sex. Shrini was the first one to broach up the topic.

"I have been having sex almost twice a day ever since I got married!" we heard Shrini claim very proudly.

"Really?" I asked eagerly.

"Well it has slowed down these days. Especially the last two years things have mellowed down significantly."

"I guess, that's normal after being married for six years," he added to justify.

Pratik chimed in, "I totally agree!"

"Four years of marriage has had a similar effect on me as well."

Vinil corroborated Shrini and Pratik by saying, "Sex is not everything!"

"Sooner or later there are other aspects of marriage that become more important or pertinent."

And then it was my turn to give my 2 cents.

"Well, I too did it twice in the first six months or so but recently it has been mostly once a day."

Mayuri's studies had significantly curtailed our bedroom encounters, since her course load was very demanding and she was very adamant of finishing it in two years.

"Moreover my consulting job makes it very difficult since I have to travel on a regular basis," I added justifying our low frequency given our fairly new marriage.

"I don't agree with you Vinil," Shrini countered Vinil.

"Other things start becoming more only important after you have kids."

"And none of us have kids yet," he clarified.

"So what are you saying?" asked Pratik.

Shrini looked at our blank expressions and said, "Have you heard the phrase 'Familiarity breeds contempt'"

"Or the phrase 'Variety is the spice of life''" he asked.

"What exactly are you saying," I asked since it seemed too much of a loaded statement to me.

"Well, all I am saying is that we are bored with our mundane life and we need some excitement," Shrini said calmly.

"I agree," both Pratik and Vinil chimed in.

"We need some excitement before we get into the rut of life and have kids," Pratik added.

The more we dwelled on this topic, the more we talked about our mutual experiences and ended up concluding that we needed a little bit of excitement in our life to spike the lost interest in the sex department. Although, I didn't believe Mayuri and I had lost interest in the sex but the frequency had mellowed down and certainly it never lived up to the expectations I had from myself before marriage. As a single guy, I believed that I would be having sex every day of my life and never understood why some of the other married folks couldn't keep up their drive. Being married for couple of years made me understand that it takes quite a bit of energy to have sex and having it every night is Herculean effort, quite beyond most people's capabilities.
Like Reply
During that discussion, I came to understand that Mayuri and I were truly naïve in the sex department. My close friends had been far more adventurous and had tried quite a few esoteric positions and also experimented with quite a few toys that were easily accessible here. Mayuri and I on the other hand usually engaged in missionary style sex and occasionally engaged in doggy style sex. Besides that we didn't try anything adventurous till date, although oral sex was not uncommon between us.

It was inevitable that our discussion steered to forbidden topics in our community. As expected it was Shrini who started it by saying, "I think we should try swinging."

"Are you out of your mind," yelled Vinil. Pratik and I were a little bit relaxed but definitely not interested in the direction our discussion was heading.

"No I am not," Shrini replied very calmly and added, "I know quite a few of my American colleagues indulge in it and that's what keeps their marriages alive."

"It is not in our culture," retorted Vinil.

"Besides our wives would never agree to something that outrageous," he added thoughtfully.

"I am not worrying about the execution part yet. We need to be convinced that this is the right path before we worry about how to make things happen," said Shrini.

None of us could agree less.

"And it is not as if such things happen only here, I knew of a secret social network in Bombay that organized swapping events."

We were all ears as he continued, "Although outrageous group sex activities never happened there but wife swapping definitely happened."

"They ran a lottery scheme and only wealthy, screened couples were invited."

"The wives usually selected one of the keys from the pooled car keys and then she would be off with the owner of the car for a wild night feast of sex."

"India is not too far behind in these things."

"Anyway, we are all in the US, why should we care about the social taboos in India."

The seeds were sown. Only time would tell if they would bear fruit, I thought to myself. While I agreed with Shrini's point of view, I didn't quite see a reason why one would want to experiment with such a wild idea, given that it could have disastrous consequences. I was perfectly happy with my sex life and didn't see any particular reason to experiment. However, I had been into the marriage only for couple of years and hence didn't quite know how things would materialize in future. Shrini, Pratik, and Vinil were definitely in agreement on the loss of excitement in their marriage after all these years.

I wondered if any one from our group would find any person of opposite sex undesirable. At least, I found all the three women quiet attractive and would relish spending time with them in the bedroom. They were very different and unique in some sense. Sneha was the most voluptuous woman of the lot – her luscious lips almost inviting for a kiss and her pear shaped body was almost perfect example of Indian beauty on the healthier side. Rohini was the skinniest of the lot but she was quite attractive in her own way. Her height, almost 5' 6" was certainly an advantage and her smallish breasts with her cute smile definitely had an aura. Dolly was short and petite, except in the hip region, where she seemed to be a bit well endowed. She was the cutest of the lot. Mayuri was certainly the most beautiful women from our group but had slightly smaller breasts to my taste. I did work on them over the past 2 years to bring them to B+ cup size. Given her age, it was, perhaps, acceptable to have those smallish breasts. As women generally tend to put on a little bit of weight as they age. I always believed that women generally look their best in their 30s. That was perhaps one of the reasons I found Rohini attractive.

The guys on the other hand weren't all that handsome. Vinil was, perhaps, the best looking guy but then he was also the shortest. Even Dolly was slightly taller than him, although he would never admit that. Pratik was a typical Maharashtrian, slightly overweight but yet not undesirably so. Shrini was the skinniest and the tallest of the lot. Overall, one wouldn't rate him as a very attractive but he wasn't bad either. I was slightly dark skinned but I was the person with a very good physique and one who exercised regularly.

All of us moved in, where our wives had gathered together and were listening very intently to what Rohini was saying. Out of sheer inquisitiveness, I asked, "What are you folks talking about?"

Mayuri excitedly responded, "Rohini is talking about her thesis on polyamorous relationships in humans."

I was pretty stunned to hear that and could only ask further, "What about them?" Rohini elaborated, "Actually my thesis is to understand the roots of polyamorous relationships in humans and why such relationships came into existence."

"It is interesting to note that although polygamy is well understood by most Indians, it is not the only form of polyamory."

Sneha added, "And polyandry was also quite popular in some parts of India."

"Polyandry?" All four of us asked in disbelief. The only polyandry we ever heard was that in the Mahabharata age and only one specific case of Draupadi.

"Yes, some of the tribes in Tibet still practice polyandry and it is primarily for economic reasons."

"The amount of irrigable land is scarce and division of such fertile land amongst children reduces the amount available for each and consequently renders it useless."

"So, polyandry is almost an economic compulsion in Tibet and socially acceptable as well," explained Rohini.

"Apart from this, some of the people in Kerala and Bengal used to practice polyandry couple of centuries ago. Even today you could clearly see that they are primarily matriarchal societies," added Rohini.

Dolly excitedly chimed in, "I wonder how the husbands could identify their kids."

"And I always wondered how Draupadi allotted time slots to the Pandavas," blurted Mayuri. All of us could only have hearty laugh. But for Rohini it was a much more serious issue and we all looked towards her to get an expert opinion.

"Well, I don't know how Draupadi managed it but it is quite an issue of mutual understanding and the wife's consent."

"Most of the time, the wife sleeps with her husbands, usually not more than two, on alternate night basis," she explained.

"There is never an issue about whose kid it is, since they are their kids regardless of the actual genetic parentage," she elaborated.

"So, whose kid the wife bears is just a matter of luck, as all of them are having their due share from her."

"Well so much for economic compulsions," she exhaled.

"That explains the origins."

"But what about the revival of polyamory in the west these days?" asked Pratik.

"Well that is an entirely different issue and has no relation to economics or the social structure."

"It is something that I could never comprehend and I have rarely heard of such things lasting lifetime of a person."

"Usually, things fall apart as the mutual attraction decrease over a period of time and they never endeavor into more complex relationships involving children."

"Polyamory needs phenomenal amount of trust and faith to work in the long term."

"Moreover, making it publicly known causes other kind of social issues."

"What about swinging or spouse swapping," I asked only to get that glare from Mayuri and the other women.

"You can't compare swinging with polyamory," yelled Dolly.

"Well, he can," said Rohini surprising every one.

"More often than not, polyamory usually has a primary relationship that is superior to other relationships."

"Such as husband-wife relationship – that is the most important relationship and everything else is secondary."

"So, people usually have polyamorous relationships by having one or two people involved from outside in the relationship."

"It doesn't last for a long time but then that is by design."

"Swinging comes closest to this but then the sole purpose of swinging is just having sex."

"Having said that, people who are seriously into swinging, especially with the same set of people, do eventually develop polyamorous relationships."

"Yes, but all this happens only in the west," said Shrini almost dismissing the idea.

"No, it happens also in India but it is largely under covers," said Rohini.

Rohini had worked as a social worker in India till she moved to the US and had counseled quite a few disgruntled couples, who transgressed the borders of marriage once in a while.

"Indian women are not that adventurous enough for something like this," said Shrini, almost instigating the four women.

Dolly quickly retorted, "I think Indian men cannot handle it. That is the reason why we Indian women never entertain such thoughts."
Like Reply
"Ooh, touchy," said Pratik teasing them.

"Really, can you guys handle it?" asked Mayuri teasingly.

"Cut it out!" Vinil said restoring some sanity but he women were not to be let down and Dolly provoked us again, "Can you guys handle it?"

"Handle what?" asked Pratik almost challenging them.

Dolly couldn't quite say it but then Mayuri picked up the baton and said, "Having your wives sexually involved with other men."

Vinil not to be let down, immediately asked, "Which other men?"

"Let us say, someone among you," responded Sneha.

Battle of wits had begun and both the men and women were unwilling to retreat. It was only time before things could have escalated.

"Hello, you guys are just thinking about sex," said Rohini.

"The problem is much more serious than that."

"Yes, can you guys handle your wives getting romantically involved with other men?" asked Dolly.

Shrini laughed hearing this and said, "First you ladies should be willing to spend some time alone with us before getting romantically involved with any of us."

"Oh really?" asked Mayuri.

"We are willing to do a lot more than that," shot back Sneha.

"Okay, we will go out to watch a movie tomorrow night and each of you will accompany someone other than your husband," said Shrini.

"Done!" snorted Dolly.

"Just watching a movie?" Sneha asked.

"Well you are watching a movie with someone else other than your husband," clarified Vinil.

"Yes but what is the point?" asked Rohini.

"Well, the movie is going to be a hot one and there would be lot of scenes," added Shrini.

"Can you handle it?" asked Pratik.

"Of course, we can handle it," said Mayuri.

"But what is the catch," asked Rohini knowing very well that just watching a movie wouldn't be on our mind.

"Well, it is a hot movie and our hands might be roaming and there is a very high chance that we might be in quite amorous mood," said Shrini letting the cat out of the bag.

"Are you folks sure you want to go through this?" Pratik asked.

"Oh we can't wait," said Mayuri looking directly into his eyes.

"But can you handle it?" asked Dolly teasingly.

"We will see who handle this," Shrini responded.

The women said their good nights and headed to our master bedroom. We were left to sleep in the living room. Stunned by the challenges our wives posed, we didn't quite know how to react. Finally, Vinil broke the silence.

"What happened? Why were these women so confident?" he asked.

"Well, they got nothing to loose," Shrini said.

"Who is going to win?" asked Pratik.

"Only time will tell that," replied Shrini.

"Actually no one," I said.

"The question is who will loose?"

"If your jealousy is stronger than your desire for other women then you will loose."

"It is the same for them as well."

"Which movie are you planning?" asked Vinil.

"Not thought of it," Shrini responded.
Like Reply
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 02

As expected none of the women backed out and so did the men. Till date, I am not quite certain if any of us was hesitant about taking this step. I was certainly looking forward to it -- as it really broadened our sexual horizons.

Shrini chose the movie for us and Rohini decided the pairing and the rest of us just followed the laid down steps by them. I was paired with Rohini, Shrini was paired with Mayuri, Vinil was paired with Sneha, and Pratik was paired with Dolly. The plan was to start early in the evening, treat our partners for a nice dinner as a thank you note for letting us watch the movies with them.

Shrini chose a "Cruel Intentions" which had released couple of months ago and perhaps was the best choice. The movie itself wasn't great -- a cheap (modern?) adaptation of the classic "Dangerous Liaisons." Also, he was quite certain that the show would be fairly deserted and we would be able to easily take some, not so nice, liberties with our partners.

Shrini, Pratik, Vinil, and I discussed to what extent we should go in order to ensure that the women would concede defeat. We wanted to win to protect our male egos at the same time we didn't want our wives to be exploited. Perhaps the women knew this pretty well and hence didn't concede defeat in this battle. They were confident that either way we had to loose, since they could only loose if one of us took unusual advantage of the situation.

We debated for sometime on what activities should be allowed and what should be forbidden. All of us agreed that undressing our partners was beyond consideration, especially in such a public place. We had to agree that groping with private parts should be allowed; otherwise it would be too tame and the women would be easily able to handle it. After considerable debate we agreed that groping at our partners breasts was okay and even rubbing the crotch of women or kneading their ass would be okay. We eventually even agreed that as a last resort we should try to sneak our hands inside and grab their naked breasts. Sneaking our hands inside their pants was completely ruled out. The objective for us was to enjoy so we agreed not to directly jump to take the extreme measures and gradually build up the momentum. The ideal situation would be that none of the women jumped out of their seats in revolt, yet at the same time we get plenty of satisfaction handling our partners.

The women very nicely dressed for the movie -- showing no particular sign of any excitement. Mayuri opted to wear a nice saree, a surprising choice considering the possible activities that could transpire in the theatre. The others wore their traditional salvars, except for Dolly who opted for jeans with a nice non revealing top. The men spent a little bit time to tidy up for this major event of their life. Although, our dresses didn't show the excitement but the meticulous preparation did little to hide it.

Rohini looked marvelous in her green salvar. Her lean figure really made her look much taller and better in salvars. She was radiant, her sparkling eyes shone through her spectacles and her lips parted every now and then to glare her neat milky white teeth. Mayuri was very cheerful as well. Her narrow waist was delectably wrapped in the gorgeous yellow saree that I had bought for her on our first anniversary. The brassiere had grown a bit tight for her after a year -- a just reward for my careful ministrations this past year. I noted that she had worn the saree a little bit lower than usual, nothing brazen but enough for me to take notice. The other two women looked gorgeous as well in their regular attire. I wondered if the other women would have opted for saree if they had access to one.

All of us left the house at 7:30pm. As per the plan we were supposed to meet at the theatre around 10:00pm and then move to four different corners of the theatre in order to get some privacy. Rohini insisted that we go to a quieter place for having our dinner, although I fancied taking her out to a nice, expensive restaurant. I took her to a slightly expensive Afghani place that is usually deserted; although I was not certain if it would be deserted during a long weekend. We had casual talk for some time before we placed our orders for starters and drinks. We were having a good time when suddenly Rohini decided to give it a serious turn by mentioning yesterday's events.

"I am a bit concerned with the way things went yesterday," she said.

"Why?" I asked innocuously.

"Well, I want to be frank with you," she said before taking a gulp of water to clear her throat.

"Do you promise to keep this between us?" she said lowering her voice.

"Why?"

"Sure, you can trust me," I said assuring her.

"Promise me that you won't get upset and ruin everything," she said highlighting the seriousness of the issue.

"Trust me, I am very tolerant and patient," I again assured her.

"What all happened yesterday was all planned by Shrini."

"I am reluctantly helping him achieve his objective."

"What objective?" I asked puzzled by her admission of an insidious plan of Shrini.

"Shrini wants to bed Mayuri," she exhaled after a pregnant pause. I could notice her lips quiver as she said it. If not for this, I could have mistaken this for a ploy by the women for us to back off and concede defeat. It was quite clear that she was not lying and I very well knew that Shrini was a born philanderer. However, our conversation yesterday evening suggested that all of us (men) were looking for a little bit of adventure and hence it wasn't so alarming that Shrini wanted to bed Mayuri. Moreover, Shrini definitely had a crush on Mayuri ever since he saw her in college days. I could hardly blame anybody for wanting to have sex with such an incredibly beautiful woman.

"So what's new?"

"I am sure Pratik and Vinil would love it too," I said.

"And yes even I would like to spend a night in bed with you," I heard myself saying. Rohini blushed and her lips curled and although she tried hard, I could see her faintly smile.

"Let's get serious," she said trying to contain her embarrassment.

"It is you who is joking," I said smiling at her predicament. Was she really joking, I wondered.

"You don't understand," she almost yelled out of frustration.

"I wish it had been just a passing fad," she said.

"But this is serious."

"Trust me."

"Shrini is hell bent on having Mayuri as his mistress," she said finally letting out cat out of the bag.

"What do you mean by that?"

"She is already married," I said. Still a bit puzzled with the turn of our conversation.

"That is precisely the point," she emphasized.

"He derives great pleasure bedding married women," she clarified.

"So, you are suggesting that she is his next victim," I said knowing that he did bed a few married women during our college days. Also, he did occasionally drop hints of boning some of his married, white colleagues in the US.

"The problem is - he wants her to be his last and eternal victim!"

"What are you implying?" I asked not quite understanding what precisely she was saying.

"You are so naïve," she said mocking me.

"He wants your wife to be his fuckmate all his life."

"Does that clear things?"

I was shocked to say the least. I could understand Shrini's desire to fuck Mayuri and perhaps could have even accepted his desire if things went well and we were able to convince our wives to swap partners. I could have even allowed him extra turns with Mayuri if he needed that. But doing something for life was unimaginable for me. I was in it for fun -- admitted that the thought of somebody screwing Mayuri really excited me. But then those are fantasies -- nobody lives those fantasies -- at least not people brought up in strict, moral society.

"I am shocked," is all I managed to say, in response.

"Shrini could hatch such a plan," I said in disbelief.

"And you? You are assisting him," I reprimanded her.

"I don't have a choice," she said.

"You don't have a choice," I almost yelled.

"It is not as if you don't know him," she said, "If not her, he would see someone else."

"I wouldn't mind if he had pursued someone else but then he has set his eyes on Mayuri now," she said confirming my worst doubts. I knew that Shrini was a go-getter and knew that every time he vowed to screw a girl, he had her on her knees sucking his cock in no time.

I had heard about some rumors about a wager he had with his local friend, when we were in college. It was about bedding a hot married lady staying in their building and he managed to seduce her in a matter of six months and screw her. The lady was really hot in bed apparently, although I never heard Shrini gloat about his conquest but his friends did tell me that he managed to fuck her. The lady by no means was beautiful and yet he was able to break her resolve. It didn't take much of intelligence for me to figure out that how hard he will be going at Mayuri.

"I am sure you wouldn't find it hard to understand how hard it is put a leash on his flirting nature."

"But with Mayuri joining our group it is impossible to stop him," she said clearly highlighting her helplessness.

"A shy, young, married wife is a perfect lure if he needed any," she said driving home the point.

"What if Mayuri doesn't accept his advances?" I said. Mayuri although had a bit of adventurous spirit considering her very conservative background, I didn't believe she would cheat on me or have an affair with anybody, especially with a close friend of mine.

"You can just hope that," she said dismissing my point.

"No women can resist his advances," she said praising Shrini's skills in wooing women.

"And once they had a taste of sex with him -- they keep coming back for more."

"I wish Mayuri doesn't accept his advances."

"But I know and even hope that she succumbs to his advances," she said surprising me.

"I thought you were unhappy about this," I asked questioning her motives.

"Yes, I am. But do I have a choice?"

"It is better than him sleeping with some white women or a prostitute for that matter," she elaborated.

"I am puzzled."

"Here let me explain," she said taking my hands in hers as soon as the waitress brought our drinks and appetizers. The conversation had already taken a toll of my appetite.

"Shrini has an insatiable appetite for sex and needs ample variety."

"Naturally, one can hardly expect him to be content with a simple woman like me."

"He needs ample sex outside our marriage!"

"Now, I wouldn't want him to sleep with any women, without knowing her background or sexual history."

"Need to guard against diseases," she elaborated.

"With this background, Shrini and I believe that Mayuri fits the bill perfectly."

"So, that is how we ended up arranging yesterday's episode."

I was intently listening to her feeling the warmth of her hands in that unusually cold place due to an unregulated AC. I could sense that she genuinely cared for me, although out of her devotion to her husband she had to surreptitiously assist him in his dark games.
Like Reply
"I couldn't do this behind your back and hence I had to share this with you," she said.

"I even wanted to make sure that Mayuri wasn't paired with Shrini for the movie."

"Couldn't do that though."

"I am happy that you thought about me at least," I said withdrawing my hands.

"So what is the deal now," I asked her.

"I don't want to cheat you," she said.

"You can still call this off," she assured me.

"How?" I eagerly asked.

"After tonight's episode, Shrini is planning to take a headcount tomorrow morning of people who are willing to continue this in some fashion," she answered.

"It would be a secret ballot."

"We would need a unanimous agreement to take something like this to the next step."

"You can vote against it."

"But unanimous agreement is very hard to get with something like this."

"Trust me," she said.

"Everybody would want to go ahead with something like this!"

"Ask yourself, if not for today's discussion wouldn't you have agreed to it?" she asked.

I reluctantly nodded my approval but then I countered here, "But I am guy."

"No guy could ever refuse to such a proposal."

"You mean to suggest women would object to this?" she asked with disbelief.

"I suppose so."

"Men are so naïve," she said.

"Women relish such opportunities, especially when they are without any usual associated complications."

"Are you saying that Sneha and Dolly are eager to take this to the next level?"

"I am saying much more than that," she said.

"Mayuri too is eager."

"And not only that, she even helped me orchestrate yesterday's episode."

"What?"

"You are kidding?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I am not!"

"That is precisely the reason, I am talking to you."

"Are you suggesting that she wants to be Shrini's mistress?"

"I wouldn't draw such far fetch conclusions."

"But she is willing to experiment"

"And that is all a talented lover like Shrini needs."

"You are bluffing," I countered trusting that Mayuri wouldn't take part in such very radical plans. Her upbringing, her conscience wouldn't allow her to participate in such extreme experimentations.

"Trust me," she said urging me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"So, you want the entire story?" she asked.

"Yes, if you want me to believe you."

"Well, ignore me at your own peril."

"But, I guess there is no harm in sharing it with you."

"Go ahead; we have enough time," I said looking at my watch.

"Shrini has been hatching this plan ever since Mayuri landed in the US."

"He had to take it very slowly in order for it to be effective."

"He roped me in the plan about 4 months back and I started talking to Mayuri, getting more details about her marriage and sex life."

"Very slowly, I implanted the idea of wife swapping in her."

"Initially, her conscience didn't let her accept such sinful thoughts."

"But as time progressed, she found the idea more and more difficult to resist."

"About a month back she signed up for this plan."

"Are you saying that Shrini, Mayuri, and you are all in this?" I asked.

"No."

"Shrini doesn't even know that I was cajoling Mayuri into this."

"He was working with you guys."

"It was completely my idea to test the waters first and understand if there is any point in even pursuing Mayuri in the first place."

"And even Mayuri doesn't know that Shrini is behind this."

"So that's why you think she is willing?" I asked almost mocking her conclusions.

"Yes and then we very elaborately planned out how we would start the discussion and how we would let it escalate into a confrontation."

"This is complete bullshit," I said dismissing her folktale.

"What?"

"You don't believe me?" she said stunned with my reaction.

"Alright then tell me why Mayuri wore that saree today?" she asked in anger.

"It was your first anniversary's gift and she wore it to an event such as todays?"

"What are you implying?"

"Do you know who rigged the pairing?" she asked almost suggesting that it was Mayuri. Although, I though it might be Shrini who did that.

"You remember I told you that I tried to ensure that Shrini didn't get paired with Mayuri."

"Yes, who did it?" I asked eagerly.

"Mayuri"

"Mayuri?" I asked stunned by her reply.

"She wanted to go out with Shrini," I asked surprised by her revelation.

"This morning we spoke in the laundry room, where she enquired about the pairings that I was planning to do," she said.

"I hadn't decided anything by then."

"Except that I didn't want to pair Shrini with Mayuri," she clarified.

And then she narrated the talk with Mayuri she had in the morning.

"With whom do you wish to be paired?" Rohini asked.

"None in particular; I am just enquiring," Mayuri replied casually.

"Are you looking forward to it?" asked Rohini.

"Yes indeed. We planned it didn't we?" Mayuri said excitedly.

"You still want to go ahead with it?" Rohini asked.

"Why?"

"Don't you?" Mayuri asked her back.

"Well it will help me in pairing you accordingly?" Rohini clarified. "I don't understand?" Mayuri asked puzzled with Rohini's question.

"Well,"

"If you are having second thoughts," she said, "then I could pair you with Vinil."

"He is too shy to do anything untowardly," she said smiling.

"So, do you want a vanilla trip to the theatre tonight," Rohini asked.

"Hmm..."

"It is so embarrassing!"

"How can I answer that," Mayuri said blushing.

"Well you can choose to not answer but then you might have to watch the movie with docile Vinil," Rohini said threatening her to reveal her preferences.

"I don't have anyone particular in mind," Mayuri said and after a brief pause added, "But I do want to have some fun." "How much of fun do you want?" Rohini asked probing further.

"You are so mean!" said Mayuri.

"Why do you ask?"

"Can't you understand?" Rohini quickly responded in a teasing tone.

"Well, one could have fun by holding hands or perhaps sharing a small kiss, perhaps a peck on the lips, in the theatre."

"Is that something you have in mind?" Rohini asked.

Mayuri apparently just gave her the dreadful glare that made it clear that she wanted more.

"Okay, I get it."

"You want some real hot fun in the theatre," Rohini said.

"Is that correct?" she asked

"Yes."

"So, is it going to be Pratik or Shrini," she asked.

"Hmm..."

"I can pair you with the right person and I can assure you that you would come out completely satisfied," Rohini said very confidently.

"But"

"But?" Mayuri asked.

"But you need to be a willing partner at the theatre."

"Which means you also need to be dressed right for the occasion," said Rohini.

"Willing?"

"Yes, if you want to have fun you need to allow a few liberties or even encourage him to take a few liberties," Rohini clarified.

"Hmm..."

"Wouldn't that send a wrong signal?" asked Mayuri.

"I am married."

"Well, so is your partner!"

"I suspect this partner would be your husband," said Mayuri and the quickly asked, "Am I right?"

"You are right," Rohini answered in affirmative.

"He has the hots for you and surely wouldn't let such an opportunity slip by."

"You can be certain that you would be well used by the time you come out of the theatre."

"You are not jealous," asked Mayuri.

"No, I would be happy if you enjoyed his company."

"Will I?" asked Mayuri.

"I could guarantee 100% satisfaction if there was a bed around in the theatre," said Rohini. And then they both laughed.

"Is he really good in bed?" enquired Mayuri but then she perhaps realized that this was a very personal question, although, Rohini didn't mind that.

"Yes he is very good and very well equipped too."

"You would find out soon," Rohini said.

"Stop kidding, how will I find out?" Mayuri said coyly.

"Well you can take it in your hand to find out," teased Rohini.

"You are incorrigible."

"What would he think if I did that?"

"He wouldn't have time to think," said Rohini laughing.

"What about the dress," asked Mayuri as they were about to leave the laundry room.

"Why don't you wear a saree?"

"That way you could give free access to your breasts and even roll up the saree if you decide to become really adventurous."

"You are so mean," said Mayuri.

And then they walked upstairs taking the laundry.

"Now you know that Mayuri is in for it," said Rohini. I was really surprised that Mayuri hadn't revealed any of this to me. I knew that Mayuri was fairly adventurous but didn't think she would be when it came to such taboo topics as well.

"Now, once Shrini is through with her this evening, he would have her hooked."

"And she would willingly become his mistress," I said almost resigning to my fate.
Like Reply
"Is this is just sex?" I blurted out wondering if there could be any other kind of bonding between them.

"It is up to us to make sure that it is just sex and nothing more than that," said Rohini.

"We both are married and don't want to jeopardize our marriages," she said in a concerned tone.

"Yes, I agree,"

"How do we solve this?" I asked in a serious tone.

"There are two options in my opinion," she explained.

"Option 1, which most possibly wouldn't work is that you vote against it tomorrow."

"And the second one," I asked.

"Option 2, is that you accept your fate," she exhaled.

"Means?"

"You willingly accept that your wife would be Shrini's mistress," she elaborated. At any other time I would have really lost my temper but then this was different and I knew that Shrini was no amateur. If he had set his mind to it, he would achieve his objective. I was more concerned about the consequences of him seducing Mayuri and the impact of it on our marriage.

"Why do you think the first option wouldn't work?" I asked calmly.

"Shrini is very determined."

"And you intervening would antagonize him and only fuel his determination, which could possibly mean an end to our marriages."

"I suppose I don't need to elaborate further," she said casually.

"In the second option, our marriages are intact."

"Yet, Shrini gets the privilege of having Mayuri as his mistress."

By this time my head was spinning and we were out of the restaurant after finishing our dinner. We still had quite some time before we were expected at the theatre. I wondered what Mayuri and Shrini were doing at this moment. I drove to the nearby mall and found an empty parking spot far away from the mall entrance. The mall was quite deserted at this time. Rohini suggested that we move to the back seat as that would be more comfortable.

"What does it mean for Mayuri to be his mistress?" I asked trying to understand clearly what she or Shrini had in mind.

"Well, it just means that Mayuri is sexually available for him."

"Available? But when?" I asked confused by her statement.

"All the time!"

"That's what a mistress is for. Isn't it?"

"All the time?" I said surprised by her clarification.

"I thought it would be whenever we meet over the weekends."

"You are right and it may happen that way."

"But it need not always be the case."

I was still not very clear what kind of engagement she was talking about. Sensing my puzzled state she elaborated further, "If Shrini feels like spending time with during a weekday night, he might simply drop by your place."

"And take my place in the bed?" I said out of frustration.

"If you would like to see that way!" she shot back.

"I am sure neither Shrini nor Mayuri would be so blatant about it."

"You need to tactfully allow some privacy for them."

"Perhaps go early to bed that night or head out to the supermarket to buy some drinks etc."

"That way Mayuri could sneak out of the bed or Shrini could do it in your bedroom when you are away."

"You get the idea?" she asked making sure that I understood.

"It is not wife swapping."

"He wants her to be his mistress!" she emphasized the difference.

"All though that doesn't rule out any kind of sexual relationship between us," she said and leaned in to give me a small kiss. I was surprised with her sudden move.

"We can have sex," she said after she broke the small kiss.

"But I am not your mistress!"

"And hence may not be available for you all the time!"

"Is this fair?" I asked.

"Life is not fair," she quickly responded.

"It is your decision -- Option 1 or 2."

"Either way I am with you," she said squeezing my hand.

"We have common interests -- saving our marriages," she added clarifying her stand.

"Mayuri or someone else, it doesn't matter to me."

"To be honest, though, I would prefer Mayuri to be his mistress."

"Shrini and I wouldn't have any social or medial complications."

"So you would prefer Option 2," I stated the obvious.

"Yes!"

"Although, it sounds bad, it might be a better option for you," she said. We were sitting very close to each other. She was leaning on my arm and I could feel her smallish breasts on my arm. Her face wasn't very from me either. In fact, I could even feel her breath as she talked. She definitely wasn't as beautiful as Mayuri but she had an aura that attracted me towards her.

"Mayuri and I have discussed about your sex life a little," she continued.

"And it seems in the past two plus years of your marriage you folks have hardly experimented."

True we rarely tried anything else than the traditional missionary position. With my frequent travel to client locations and her exams both of us were a bit tired to try anything more adventurous. We did indulge and dig oral sex. It perhaps was harbinger of things to come -- and perhaps that's why I felt that our life had become a little bit predictable.

"Once Mayuri spends some time with Shrini in the bedroom, she would be an entirely different woman," she said.

"You would notice how much more passionate your sex would be."

"Moreover, you would be living your fantasy," she said.

"What fantasy?"

"Men's number one fantasy is that of having their partner sex with some one else," she elaborated.

I couldn't lie to her. Yes that was one of my favorite fantasies.

"Mayuri has an incredible appetite for sex that you alone cannot quench," she continued.

"She needs someone on the side," all the time.

"Your consulting job also leaves her lonely for most of the nights during the week."

"Wouldn't you want somebody to keep her warm during those nights?"

"You and Shrini seemed to have planned this pretty well," I said.

"Yes, we have been planning this for almost a year now."

"Shrini has to visit San Francisco almost on a weekly basis for couple of days," she elaborated further.

"And you are out most of the week."

"Shrini could take your place on the days you are away."

"And sometimes on weekends, we could tactfully provide them opportunities to spend time together," she added.

"On the weekends, while we provide them an opportunity, we could ourselves get together as well," she said looking into my eyes. In the faint overhead parking light, I could clearly see that she wanted to kiss me again. This time perhaps a real kiss! I leaned forward and our lips met. She parted her lips to accept my probing tongue. It was a very slow, leisurely kiss that gradually gathered momentum. And towards the end we were devouring our mouths.

We still were fully clothed but our hands very roaming over each other. My hands moved all over her back and then very hesitantly I reached towards her stomach. I still didn't have the courage to move towards her breasts. She noticed it and grabbed my hand and moved it to her breasts. She had very smallish breasts; they were much smaller compared to Mayuri's.

As we broke our kiss I managed to ask, "Are we doing anything wrong?"

"There is nothing right or wrong," she answered and added, "It is all in our mind."

Her hands had cupped my stiff erection and she was gently massaging it. She said, "I wanted you so badly all these days," as she probed my mouth with her tongue again. Her kiss got more and more passionate and she was getting rough playing with my erection. In no time, she got her hand inside my jeans and started gently kneading my balls. My jeans were unbuttoned and the zipper was open, with her hand completely inside cupping my balls.

I was playing with her breasts, although there was not much of it to play with. I got hold of her left nipple through the brassiere and started gently kneading her. As I did, she moaned into my mouth. My hands gradually moved southwards towards her crotch for the first time and I gently cupped her vagina over the flimsy Salwar she wore. She had a very slender body and I could sense the pelvic bones as I cupped vagina. I am sure she must have been much leaner as a young girl.

After massaging her crotch through the Salwar, I moved a little bit upwards and tugged at the thread holding the Salwar in place. She didn't flinch but continued the kiss and I pulled and undid the knot. She rose up for me to pull down the Salwar. As I did, she also pulled down her panties. I could hardly see anything in the dark but could feel that she was a traditional Indian woman like Mayuri and didn't ever bother to trim her fanny.

I again leaned forward to kiss her and my right hand gently cupped her bare vagina now. She was already lubricating and very lightly trailed my finger over her pussy lips. She responded to me by kissing with more force. When I tried to part the lips and plow my finger in, she stopped me from doing that and gently tugged at my neck, as she broke the kiss. It took me only a moment to understand what she wanted and I kneeled down in the cramped back seat and positioned myself to lap her juices. Her vagina smelled a little bit different than Mayuri's but was very pleasant. It was evident that she was quite excited with our foreplay and it was only a matter of time before she would orgasm. I too was in quite a precarious position, almost on the verge of ejaculating. So, I was glad that she wanted me to orally pleasure her first.

I didn't waste much time and homed in on her vagina. She shuddered as my tongue test her pussy lips with a few delicate strokes of my tongue. She raised her pelvis a couple of inches, almost involuntary, as my tongue spread her lips and entered her slit. Her vagina was completely lubricated and her juices entered my mouth no soon did my tongue slid inside. I had witnessed Mayuri's pussy in such a state only a few times and that too very early in our marriage.
Like Reply
I worked her vagina very gradually as I lapped all the juices her pussy had secreted so far. She was so worked up that I didn't even have to target her clitoris. I did work on her clit couple of times but she found it painful and she pushed me down to lower part of her pussy. Her legs were wrapped over my shoulders and she had held my head very close to her pussy by clasping my hair with her fingers. After almost about 10 minutes of non stop licking she let me go. Although, I was quite certain that she must have cum a couple of times in that duration. She didn't let me penetrate with her fingers though, just requested me to use my tongue.

When she released me, I moved on top of her and kissed her again very passionately. My dangling, hard dick was almost on top of her vagina. She moved her hand and grasped my dick and started jacking it. I was waiting for her to put it in so that I could start plowing this awesome woman. I never could have imagined that sex with Rohini would be so hot. On the face of it, she looked a very plain woman to me.

When after couple of minutes of kissing, she was still not putting it in; I broke the kiss and looked at her. She understood the reason why I was staring at her and said, "I can't" she pleaded.

"We are planning for a baby," she said to my utter disappointment.

"Shucks!"

"I don't have a condom," I said.

"No need, even with that I won't let you put it in," she replied.

I looked at her in disbelief. Here was this woman who made me go down on her until she climaxed, not once but perhaps twice and now she doesn't want to return the favor.

"It is risky," she clarified.

"Besides, I can't let you have such a privilege unless you help Shrini earn such a privilege from Mayuri," she said. Her hand still tightly grasping my penis with one hand while the other gently cupped my sacs.

"Why would Shrini need my help?" I asked.

"The entire conversation this evening was how difficult it was for me to even stop him," I complained.

"Yes that is true," she chimed.

"But if you offer to help then he would know that you don't hold any grudge," she added.

"Doesn't the idea of Shrini having your wife as a mistress excite you?" she coyly asked at the same time tightening the grip on my penis and balls. I didn't respond immediately, perhaps I was stumped by such a question from Rohini. I was lost in the thought when she again twisted my penis and brought me out of my reverie.

"Be honest," she urged.

"Well the idea is enticing," I admitted but then realizing that perhaps it was a plan of both Shrini and Rohini I asked, "Is this Shrini's plan?"

"You helping him?" she asked.

"Yes"

"No, he doesn't need your help," she said with contempt.

"You need to trust me," she said as her tone changed perhaps realizing that she shouldn't have talked to me that way.

"This would serve our mutual interests," she said.

"Shrini could have half of his cock inside me with my fingers wrapped around the other half."

"That's how big he is," she clarified.

"Then why are you having sex with me," I said mocking her.

"Do you want an honest answer?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"I really can't take that big," she said expressing her frustrations.

"You are almost right for me," she said and then added, "Although, I am not quite sure about your staying power yet."

"Why do you think Mayuri can handle it?" I asked believing that a cock almost twice my size would be hard for her to take in as well. I still had my doubts that somebody like Shrini could be so well endowed. I had never heard of such big dicks on Indian men. I could have believed her if she had said he was much larger than me.

"I am pretty confident that she would love it," she said.

"I can guess sizes of women very easily based on the knowledge I have gleaned so far."

"Besides, I know that Mayuri does have a thing for size," she said sizing up my response. My cock almost jerked up as I heard this.

"What knowledge?"

"Well Kama Sutra, our age old bible on sex," she said.

"I thought it was all about positions," I said not understanding what in particular she was referring to.

"Well, that is a much later part."

"First, it talks about the compatibility of men and women based on their genital sizes."

I moved to a more comfortable position and pulled up my trousers and so did she before she started explaining me further. My respect of Rohini now turned into admiration as I realized that she was really knowledgeable in various areas and knows the right knobs to push, to get a desirable response. It made me wonder if she indeed wanted Shrini to not have any affair. Her behavior suggested that she was eager to clear the path to Shrini and Mayuri's affair. And that both Shrini and Mayuri were very serious about making it a main stay of our lives, rather than just a passing fad. Although, I was pretty excited at the thought of Mayuri sampling Shrini's cock (of course, assuming that he indeed had that big equipment), I was concerned about losing Mayuri to Shrini.

"According to Kama Sutra men and women can be classified into three categories," she started elaborating.

"Although the names of the three categories are different for men and women, they correspond."

"Women are classified into Deer, Mare, or Elephant."

"Deer's are the smallest. Dolly perhaps would be a Dear," she explained.

"Mayuri, Sneha, and I would mostly be classified as Mare."

"Although between us, I would say Sneha would be largest and I would be the smallest."

"And what about the men?" I eagerly asked trying to understand in which category she had slotted me. I vaguely remember having such a talk with an old friend of mine but never really dwelled on it beyond that point.

"Men are classified into Hare, Bull, or Horse," she said.

"Among the men, I feel Pratik would be close to a Bull, Vinil almost a hare and Shrini certainly is a horse."

"What about me?" I asked not waiting for her to continue.

"You would be a bull too," she answered to my satisfaction. Her explanation was not very unexpected.

"Now the pairing is very clear, obviously the closer the sizes, the better the pairing."

"Sneha would really enjoy sex with Shrini, since probably she can only be happy with someone his size."

"Mayuri on the other hand could be satisfied by any bull."

"However, it is only the horse that can give her heavenly pleasure."

"She is large enough to accommodate a horse but can't really accommodate unless she has a strong urge and desire to do so."

"Shrini on the other hand might find her vagina tight but then just enough to make sex pleasurable with her," she explained.

"What if she is not able to accommodate him?" I asked again not very certain she could really entertain somebody that big.

"We should have an answer tonight," she quickly replied.

"Are you interested in watching the movie?" she asked. The cell phone rang, it was Shrini. It was already 10:00pm and we were still in the parking lot, although we weren't very far from the theatre. The movie was supposed to start around 10:15pm or so?

She spoke to him and lied that we had a flat tire and Sameer was changing the tire.

"We should be there by 10:30," she said and kept down the phone.

"So, do you want to find out the answer?" she asked.

"Yes, but how?" I asked.

"We could eavesdrop on them instead of watching the movie."

"But how?"

"We don't know where they would be in the theatre?" I asked.

"I know, I can find out."

"Does Shrini know?" I asked.

"No. He would kill me if I were up to something like this," she said.

"I am not going to share anything that happened between us with him," she assured me.

"Will we be able to see them in that dark?"

"Oh don't worry."

"If Mayuri's head disappears sometime during the movie then you have your answer."

"Do you really think she would do that?" I asked her excitedly.

"I am certain," she said confidently.

"And you can be certain if she gives him a blowjob that she can accommodate him."

"But you need to promise," she said.

"What?"

"That you would encourage Mayuri to pursue an affair with Shrini," she said.

"Is that required?" I asked.

"Oh, she is a married Indian woman and might feel guilty of doing this," Rohini clarified.

"During those critical moments you need to help her overcome her guilt."

"You would be amazed how much better your sex life would be!"

"You should the different tomorrow night itself," she continued.

"Now drive on," she said.

"Oh sorry about not letting you ejaculate," she said squeezing my crotch but this was required for you to enjoy the movie. Her lips parted and we shared one last kiss before I drove to the theatre.

During the drive, I couldn't contain my excitement and was certainly looking forward to a new life with Shrini and Rohini. With my consulting career, I was not able to spend much time with Mayuri and Shrini could certainly fill in the void during the days I am gone. I was concerned about sharing her over the weekends, though. Weekends were the only time we really had good sex.

My consulting job required me to be away four days a week and I usually returned late night on Thursdays. So, I only had 3 nights with her as I had to catch red eye flight to fly to New York. I expressed my concern of having to share her with Shrini during the weekends.

"Oh! Don't be so possessive," she consoled.

"Let her decide, give her a free rein," she continued.

"You would reap the rewards for your generosity!"

"Although, you might have to encourage her a little bit initially in subtle ways," she said.

"Subtle?" I was a bit confused.

"Well need to ensure that their affair takes off well."

"And that Mayuri doesn't harbor any guilt."

"But how do I encourage her?" I asked. I had missed an exit as I was lost in the conversation and that meant another 5-10 minutes delay.

"Oh, you are so excited," she teased, "You even missed the exit!"

"I don't understand?"

"What subtle ways should I be using?" I said asking her for further clarification?
Like Reply
"In the initial period," she started explaining.

"You should leave them alone as much as you can."

"Think of genuine ways you could do this without making it obvious."

"For e.g. don't come home for a weekend so that Shrini has her for the entire weekend."

"As time passes, she would become more comfortable and enjoy having sex with him."

"This would percolate into your sex life."

"The more she misses sex with you, the better your sex would be the next time."

"On weekends, when we get together, we could perhaps rent couple of movies to watch."

"And then half way through the movie you could pretend sleepiness and quit."

"I could do the same sometime down the line, so that they both can take advantage of the opportunity."

"You could have her afterwards when she returns, anyway."

"Remember that although she is your wife, she is his mistress."

"Mayuri needs to understand this pretty well."

"With our persistent efforts Mayuri would get this message."

"She would understand that she needs to fulfill her mistress duties before her wifely duties."

I had parked the car in a convenient location and we rushed towards the theatre. As I checked the watch it was 10:40pm already. My heart was beating very hard in anticipation of witnessing my wife for the first time with another man. It was also a testing moment for me where my wife was about to decide our fates -- whether we had any future with Shrini and Rohini. By this time I started to comprehend the relationship Shrini and Rohini wanted from us and perhaps even looked forward to it.
Like Reply
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 03

As we entered the Cineplex, Rohini whispered to me, "Keep a very low profile, bend down and just follow me."

"We would be sitting couple of rows behind them."

"Don't sit upright; scoop down instead so that the row in front of us would block us comfortably."

The movie had already started and as expected, she quickly found out where both of them were sitting. They were sitting on the left hand of the theatre, almost 10 rows from the screen. As per plan we were supposed to be sitting on the left hand side farthest from the screen i.e. behind Mayuri and Shrini but closer to the behind wall.

The theatre was fairly deserted as per Shrini's expectations. I could note that there were hardly 25-30 people in the theater and no one was particularly close to them. They were kind of midway on the left hand side. We quickly sat couple of rows behind them, diagonally opposite to them towards the left hand aisle.

Mayuri was to his right and from our angle we could get a glimpse of her face if she turned towards him. As we settled down, we saw that both of them were sitting comfortably in their chair and didn't seem to have started their romp yet.

Within a few minutes of our arrival, I noted that Shrini motioned towards her and got his arm around her. Mayuri didn't object to it but neither did she lean into him. His hand was more on the back of Mayuri's chair and less on her. He continued his casual talk as he alternated his gaze between the screen and her beautiful face. She continued to watch the movie and didn't take any effort to make any eye contact with him.

Nothing much happened for several minutes and I was getting concerned if anything would happen at all. I turned towards Rohini and she came pretty close to me, presuming that I was trying to kiss her. She parted her lips and we kissed, not very passionate but a casual open mouthed kiss. Between the kiss, I whispered to her, "Is anything going to happen?"

She assured me, "Very soon Shrini should break her resolve."

Then there was a lesbian kiss on the screen between Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair. I was quite certain that Mayuri had never witnessed a French kiss between women. Shrini rightfully seized the opportunity to close into her as his hand circled her and brought her closer. Surprisingly Mayuri didn't resist this time. From our position, we could not clearly see the faces but general movements and for the rest I had to use my imagination. I felt Rohini's hand squeezing my hand as this happened. What surprised me further is that although Mayuri was a bit uncomfortable, she was turning towards him while talking, which meant her lips were very close to his.

Rohini leaned into me and said, "See in the next few moments he is going to suck nectar from her lips."

The conversation on the screen was over and Sarah and Selma had locked their lips in a sensuous kiss.

I asked, "Would she part her lips?"

"Oh yes," she whispered in my ear, "she would swap saliva with him in the very first kiss."

As predicted, within a few moments they were kissing. Again, I wished I could see them more clearly but it was clear that it was a long kiss rather than a short peck. So, I guessed she must have parted her lips.

Things started getting heated up as the kiss progressed. I could see Mayuri squirm in her seat as Shrini leaned into her, perhaps squeezing her breasts under the saree. She actually moved forward almost bending downwards; perhaps she was too shy to let Shrini handle her breasts. Shrini too was on top of her trying to cajole her to let him play with her breasts. After a little persuasion, she leaned back, took a quick look behind. We were expecting this and hence had kept ourselves low in the seats all the time.

Ensuring that nobody was near them, she turned towards him and offered him another kiss. I was getting a bit jittery and couldn't stand the distance from where we were watching. I urged Rohini, "Let's move forward, we can't see anything from here."

Reluctantly she tagged along me as we crawled to the next row. Now there were two rows between us and them. As we sat in the seat we note that Shrini was kissing her checks as his left hand groped her breasts, I imagined. I wondered if her brassiere was still on and asked Rohini. She looked a bit more carefully and said, "Yes she still has it on but it won't remain on for long."

"Are you enjoying the show," she whispered cupping my crotch. We noticed that he was talking to her all along as he did this. But then suddenly she pulled away from him. Didn't quite understand the reason but Rohini helped me, "See now he is requesting her to unhook her bra and let him play with her bare breasts."

We both were filling in the gaps with our imagination. And we were most of the time guessing it correctly. Mayuri glanced around in a similar fashion again and then she grabbed her pallu and got it around her right shoulder. This was a clear indication that she was trying to hide her brassiere, more importantly so that she can unhook her brassier underneath the garb of covered pallu. She sunk in her seat as Shrini eagerly waited for her to unhook the brassiere. It seemed on her request he was not staring at her but instead turned his face towards the screen pretending to watch the movie. Within a minute she had unhooked her blouse and pulled up her brassiere providing uninhibited access to Shrini.

While she was unhooking her blouse, Rohini pulled me and said, "Watch!"

"Shrini won't make a move until she invites him to play with her breasts."

"It is a technique he uses to ensure that he remains the dominant partner in the relationship," she elaborated.

True to her words, Shrini didn't even flinch a bit. It seemed he was lost in the movie and after a minute or two after Mayuri had unhooked her blouse did she nudge him, again we were using our imagination, as he turned towards her. I guessed, she didn't say a word but glanced downwards hinting towards her breasts. This much invitation was good enough for Shrini to make the next move.

They were sunk in her seats and her face was turned towards him as Shrini was toying with her breasts under the pallu. I was certain that she must have been moaning as he may be trying to twirl her nipples between his fingers. Mayuri's nipples were very tiny and despite my ardent effort they didn't grow that much, although her overall bust size increased significantly in past two years. I wondered if Shrini would be able to even grasp them and said so to Rohini. She responded by saying, "It is very common for young girls to have very tiny aureoles and nipples."

She added further, "She is almost a virgin," hinting at my small pecker compared to Shrini's, her hands cupping my erect penis again.

"Don't worry," she assured, "Shrini would transfer this young, almost virgin girl into a perfect woman for you," her grip tightened further putting me at the verge of next orgasm.

They were freely deep kissing as the action was getting more intense and within the next 5 minutes Shrini kneeled down in front of her. And we saw Mayuri willingly raised the pallu enough to accommodate for Shrini's head and then she started breast feeding him. It was amazing to see my wife of a little over 2 years acting sluttish in a public place. Mayuri continued to moan (my imagination) as Shrini tasted her breasts. I imagined him taking her tiny nipples into his mouth and nibbling on them. This continued for a while and then it ended suddenly. Rohini helped me understand what must have transpired. She said, "I guess he must have been trying to undo her Saree."

"Really?" I responded excitedly.

"She won't let him though."

"It is too risky and cumbersome to do so in such a public place."

"You mean to suggest she would have done it had this not been a public place?" I asked puzzled by her assumption. It was still a bit difficult for me to understand that she would let him have uninhibited sex with her in their very first meeting.

"Why?"

"Do you doubt?" she asked teasing me.

"Look now," she continued, "She would instead masturbate him."

"Watch carefully," she said.

"Shrini would let her take the lead."

"He won't even urge her for it but she would not only masturbate him but also fellate him."

My eyes were fixed on them as she whispered into my ear, "She will not be able to resist the temptation."

Shrini had returned to his seats and still had his arm around her. Mayuri now was almost in his arms and slightly twisted, almost sitting sideways facing him. I wondered if the encouragement that Rohini provided this morning to Mayuri is the reason behind her behavior. There didn't seem to be any suggestion from Shrini but she seemed to be toying with his erection. We were into the last segment of the movie and only had 15-20 minutes left and I whispered to Rohini, "It may not happen after all."
Like Reply
"We have just 15-20 minutes before the move ends," I reasoned.

"Oh that is enough," she answered, "not enough for him to cum in her mouth, though." It reminded me of an occasion when I had inadvertently cum in her mouth and she fled to the bathroom and thoroughly rinsed her mouth. I was not certain if Mayuri could handle the bitter taste of cum.

"Besides, this is the time where Mayuri has to prove that she can be the ideal mistress for Shrini," she continued.

"A good mistress doesn't let her marital vows interfere with her duty to pleasure her master."

"She needs to prove that she is willing to pleasure him even in a semipublic place such as this."

"Only then can she evolve into an ideal mistress for Shrini," she added. While she was tutoring me on the duties of a mistress, I noticed that Mayuri's head was gradually descending into his lap. We had about 10 minutes left and I wondered if she would go till the end. I couldn't contain my excitement and desperately wanted to get a glimpse of her head bobbing on his penis. Despite, Rohini insisting not to, I crawled towards the left aisle and moved forward until I was almost in their row. I slowly peeped into the aisle, slightly above the seat arm rest and could clearly see them. Again, the finer details weren't all the clear but the general outline was evident.

Mayuri had actually kneeled in front of him between his legs and was sucking on his prick as if there was no tomorrow. Although, it was very dark for me to see the finer details, I could guess that she was frantically sucking it as her head bobbed up and down rapidly. I was guessing that she was determined to make him cum before the movie ended.

I didn't return from that position until almost the movie was about to finish. Rohini came behind me and whispered in my ear, "We need to get back to our section."

"The movie may end anytime."

"Don't worry I will get the gory details from Mayuri tomorrow." And that was then we returned to our section, where we were actually supposed to be. I wondered if the other couples noticed us – but it was too dark to make out even if they saw us moving back.

When we got out of the theatre, Mayuri and Shrini had already left. The plan was to meet at our home to avoid any embarrassing looks just in case any of our buttons were off. I wondered if she would complete the blow job in the car. All of us reached home almost at the same time, so it was certain that they didn't really continue their romp in the car.

We joked about how good our night was and everybody chimed that they enjoyed the evening with their partners. The women looked a little bit flushed but they were upbeat and didn't hide their satisfied looks. All of us adhered to "Don't ask don't tell" policy, perhaps the best until people are able to control their jealousies.

We didn't spend much time in further discussions and hit the bed immediately. Pratik and Vinil had plans to leave the next day morning but Shrini was working at San Francisco office on Tuesday so he planned to leave on Tuesday evening. Shrini and Rohini were staying at our place next day.

As we hit the bed, I wondered if Rohini and Shrini really planned to conduct secret ballot tomorrow morning. Were they interested in involving other couples? After all, it was clear that Mayuri was interested in bedding Shrini as well. And Mayuri was the main driver behind this episode.

Not surprisingly, Shrini brought up the topic at the breakfast table next morning. Pratik, Vinil, Sneha, and Dolly were all dressed up to leave immediately after the breakfast. It was already 10:00am and even Shrini had plans to visit a friend of his for most of the day returning only for dinner. All of us agreed for an anonymous vote on the topic. It was more of a survey. The survey was very trivial, it had three questions:

•Did you enjoy yesterday's evening with your partner? •Would you be interested in taking this to the next step? •If not, would you be interested in a repeat of such event (a soft form of partner swap, it clarified)?

Not surprisingly the answer to the first question was a resounding yes from each one of us. The answer to the next one was a "NO" from 6 participants. And the answer to third again was a "NO" from 6 participants.

I came to know a little later that only Shrini and I had voted "YES" for the last two questions. Even Mayuri and Rohini had answered "NO." I was quite puzzled by the reaction, since Rohini had assured that the plan would be a success. Immediately after the breakfast we saw Pratik, Vinil, Sneha, and Dolly off. Shrini said he had some office work and that he had to meet a colleague that day to discuss a system that was supposed to go live the following weekend.

Shrini left almost immediately after the other folks left and Mayuri got busy tiding up the house. Rohini took me downstairs to have a word with me. We entered our gym and occupied the vacant sofas. Despite being a Saturday morning it was almost deserted.

"Mayuri is suffering from guilty conscience," she started, "She didn't vote for it."

"So, who was the other one," I asked.

"Shrini!"

"What about you?" I asked, "Why didn't you?"

"What's the point?"

"Besides, I have a better plan," she said.

"What?"

"Well, we don't need to involve other couples in it."

"Anyway, they don't seem to be interested."

"That way, we could have more time for each other," she added.

I could only nod my approval.

"It would require some persuasion before Mayuri accepts her rightful role!"

"Becoming his mistress," she clarified.

"But if she is not interested then I guess we don't have to fret over it," I managed to say, implying that it would be in our interests, anyway. It started since both of us didn't want our marriages to be ruined due to sexual passions of our spouses. Although, I said this, I was a little bit disappointed underneath.

"That is the point."

"She eventually would succumb to him!"

"But we need to guard against her having a guilty conscience."

"As that would mean that she would be torn apart between her lust for Shrini and her love for you."

"She should feel that it is okay to have such a dual existence," Rohini clarified. She understood the situation pretty well. Considering the turn of events in the theatre, it was clear that Mayuri would have voted for it, if not only for her devotion to the sanctity of our marriage. She must have realized that her uncontrolled lust towards him could have seriously jeopardized our marriage.

"This is where you come in," she explained, "to help Shrini."

"You need to subtly convey that you are okay with this," she continued.

"Mayuri and Shrini need to know that you desire them to mate on every possible opportunity." Her choice of words conveyed very clearly that the relationship was to be founded on sex. I was getting excited by the conversation.

"In fact, it should be clear to them, through your subtle actions that you are making way for their mating sessions," she elaborated further.

"How?" I asked.

"Consistently surrender your weekend privileges with Mayuri, to ensure that they get more time together."

"Sooner or later Mayuri would get the message."

"Besides you always have me to satisfy yourself," she clarified.

"It is hard to do something like that," I complained, "without being obvious."

"A trick is never a trick when you practice it everyday!"

"Make it a habit to go to bed early always; even if it means going to bed without her."

"Make love to her after she comes to the bed."

"Or the next day morning," she added.

"Let her decide when to hit your bed."

"That is if at all she wants to sleep with you for the night," she added teasing me.

"All this would take time," I complained.

"Yes, it took us a year to reach this stage."

"I am certain that by the year end she would be Shrini's mistress."

"I don't know her state of mind," I complained, "without that I can't really approach this topic."

"My instinct tells me that she would never agree to such an open swap of wives," Rohini explained.

"Even when only four of us are involved."

"She would be too embarrassed to do such a thing." "I am planning to talk to her in the afternoon."

"You can eavesdrop on our conversation," she added.

We went back upstairs after this. Mayuri and I didn't really spend much time talking with each other, particularly we didn't discuss about last night events. After lunch, I retired to our study room saying that I needed a nap. I had let Rohini know that she should talk with Mayuri in our master bedroom on our bed, so that through the wall I can hear what they are talking about. The walls were pretty thin and if you glued your ear to the wall, you could clearly hear what went in the other bedroom. Our single bed was on the other side of the wall, where I was pretending to be asleep.

Half an hour after I hit the bed, I heard both Mayuri and Rohini move into the master bedroom. They locked the door behind them; the door to my room was locked as well.

"Now tell me," I heard Rohini say, "How did it go yesterday?"

"Oh it was good," Mayuri responded coldly.

"Just good?" Rohini probed her.

"I am feeling a bit guilty now," Mayuri responded, "things went out of hand."

"So, you capitalized on the opportunity after all," Rohini said.

"Yes, I did."

"Good for you!"

"I don't think the swapping idea is good," said Mayuri as Rohini had predicted.

"I guessed."

"You must have voted against it."

"You didn't enjoy it?" Rohini asked more to understand the reason behind it.

"I enjoyed it."

"But it just doesn't seem proper."

"I feel as if I am cheating on Sameer."

"Why do you think so?" asked Rohini, "I can assure you that he had his own share of fun." Looking back at the events, I realized that it was Rohini who had all the pleasure; I was left hard and dry. She compensated me by letting me use the time to watch Mayuri and Shrini in action, though.

"What?"

"Did he?"

"He made a move on you?" Mayuri asked excitedly.

"Your husband is so shy," she said, "I had to provide him lot of encouragement before he could enjoy himself."

"Yes, Sameer is a sweet guy."

"He can't take advantage of anyone," said Mayuri knowing me very well for more than 7 years now.

"You would notice that even I hadn't answered yes," said Rohini.

"With such a large group, it is too risky," she added.

"Oh," said Mayuri surprised with her admission.

"It would be cozy if it were just the four of us," said Rohini.

"I could be more comfortable with that," replied Mayuri, "but I can't muster courage to openly indulge in it."

"I know," said Rohini agreeing with her, "it is hard for us, considering our strict, moral upbringing."

"Are you tempted to, though?" asked Rohini.

"Of course," said Mayuri.

"Did you find out if Shrini would be good enough for you?" Rohini asked directing the conversation to sexual aspects of last evening.
Like Reply
"I know what you are talking about," Mayuri said sheepishly.

"So is he good enough?"

"I can't imagine how you can take such a big thing," she said in response.

"How big was it?" Rohini joked. Mayuri realized that only slapped her thigh, I guessed.

"I find it hard and it is very painful too," Rohini responded seriously.

"What about you?" asked Rohini, "Do you think you can handle it?"

"Of course," Mayuri said very confidently.

"But I don't want to jeopardize my marriage," added Mayuri thoughtfully.

"What if you were confident that this would not jeopardize your marriage?" asked Rohini probing her further.

"In that case it should be fine, I guess," Mayuri responded calmly.

"It would be just fine?" Rohini implored.

"I would have to admit," Mayuri started opening up, "that it would be very pleasurable for me."

"I am pretty confident that it would be pleasurable for Shrini, as well," Rohini said.

"But how pleasure would it be?" Rohini continued the thread.

"Very much," was Mayuri's short response. Rohini didn't say anything and I guessed she was looking into her eyes to get a detailed report. Mayuri embarrassed with her look asked, "What?'

"Well would it be more pleasurable than your sex with Sameer?" Rohini spelled it out for her. Mayuri didn't respond for a moment but the mustering some courage she said, "You know the answer."

"It is not as if you don't know it."

"Well, I know it. But I needed to hear it from you," Rohini explained.

"I guess so," Mayuri replied reluctantly.

"Guess what?" Rohini said as her patience was getting tested.

"That sex with Shrini would be far more pleasurable than sex with Sameer," Mayuri finally admitted.

"Would you opt for sex with Shrini, if you had a choice?" Rohini asked trying to get detailed information about Mayuri's mental state.

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"Don't be shy, be honest."

"I know you can be much more explicit," Rohini encouraged her.

"If I had a choice, Shrini's hot cock would always be parked inside me," she said acceding to Rohini's request of being more vulgar and explicit.

"Continuously spewing his baby making sperm inside you," Rohini continued the vulgarity. I understood that Rohini was teasing me and proving that Mayuri could be quickly seduced by Shrini, if not for her moral upbringing.

"Oh yes!" Mayuri said excitedly almost moaning with pleasure.

"He would be almost inside my cervix," Mayuri said.

"All the time," Rohini added.

"You would be pregnant in no time," Rohini said.

"If not for the pill," Mayuri clarified.

The conversation sobered after this, fortunately for me as I was really feeling very humiliated. They both had burst into laughter after their exchange of vulgar dialogues.

"I can't say that I prefer sex with Shrini," Rohini said in a serious tone.

"Shrini's size is affecting our sex life," Rohini lamented.

"Sex with him hurts a lot."

"I thought such a tool is designed to pleasure you," Mayuri reasoned.

"Maybe for a woman like you," Rohini countered, "I would be happy with a normal human being."

"Tough luck!" said Mayuri mocking her.

"That's the reason why we thought of wife swapping," Rohini continued.

"At least that way, Shrini could get all the pleasure he deserves."

"Hmm... So, you were looking for a surrogate wife for him," Mayuri blurted out.

"And what about you? You don't deserve any pleasure?"

"Shrini's sex drive is much stronger."

"I am happy having sex twice a week."

"How does Sameer feel about this?" asked Rohini.

"I don't know."

"I was hoping that you would fill in the surrogate wife's role," Rohini said after mustering some courage, I guessed. There was a moment of silence.

"I don't know what to say," is all Mayuri said.

"Even if Sameer agrees to the swap, I can't bring myself to commit such a shameful act openly."

"Means?"

"I can't do it openly where Sameer knows that I am doing with Shrini openly while he is doing it with you."

"Precisely my point, I don't want it that way either."

"As I said, I am pretty happy with twice a week sex."

"So, it is Shrini whom I am concerned about."

"Sameer is out most of the week and you have admitted that you feel lonely those nights."

"What if we arrange for you to be with Shrini those nights?"

"Behind Sameer's back?"

"No."

"We could agree for an open relationship instead of swapping partners."

"I can't get involved in something like this," she complained.

"I don't understand the issue," Rohini said slightly raising her voice.

"Is it that you are not sure if Shrini can satisfy you?" Rohini emphasized again this point – although, Mayuri had admitted that it would be a lot better.

"Or is that you are concerned Sameer won't approve of this?"

"With that kind of equipment even a few strokes would put me in heaven," said Mayuri elaborating this time about her feelings for sex with Shrini.

"Are you concerned about the frequency then?"

"Shrini staying 3 nights with you here?"

"I have to be honest and admit that I have a drive strong enough to keep Shrini happy and content," Mayuri countered.

"But, I can't be Sameer's wife and have sex with Shrini on a regular basis."

"It is shameful!"

"It is as if I am letting Sameer down."

"Well, I understand your concern," Rohini said, "But I would suggest that you keep an open mind."

"Don't be too concerned about right or wrong."

And that's how the conversation ended. To a very large extent I was very happy that Mayuri was not a slut after all. She indeed cared about me and turned down such an enticing proposal. It was clear, though, that Mayuri like the idea but didn't have the courage to turn it into reality. I didn't have much doubt now that Mayuri would be able enjoy her sex life if she indeed became his Mistress. At least she could have heavenly sex three nights of the week, I thought.

Shrini and Rohini changed their plans and left that evening. Mayuri and I had an early dinner and we decided to hit the bed early to relax a little bit. I broached up the topic of the morning voting and asked her what her responses were.

"YES, NO, and NO," she said.

"What were yours?"

I lied to her, "YES, NO, and YES"

"You don't mind such sessions in future?" she asked puzzled by my answer.

"Yes it was fun."

"Wasn't it fun for you?"

"Yes it was and I did answer that way," she clarified.

"But it is so scandalous," she finally confessed.

"Yes, with 4 couples it is scandalous," I said.

"If it had been only with Rohini and Shrini, we could have been more adventurous," I added steering her towards wife swapping with them.

"So, with them you could have answered YES to the second question as well?" she asked surprised.

"It would be fun, wouldn't it?" I asked.

"Aren't you jealous?"

"If it had been a YES what kind of any arrangement did you have in mind?" she asked. This was the moment where I could drop a hint that I was not averse to Rohini's idea of Mayuri being a surrogate wife to Shrini. However, I needed to tread cautiously and not lead her to think that we were planning this. By now, I was sold on the idea of Mayuri being Shrini's mistress. I believed it was perhaps the best thing that would happen to us in the US. I still had to see if her first meeting with Shrini fired her libido.
Like Reply
"What do you mean?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"What would be the next step?" she asked.

"I didn't think much about it."

"I just thought this would bring us even closer," I clarified.

"Anyway, we spend most of the weekends together."

"With me away most of the week – they could be here to give you company," I elaborated.

"Shrini works from San Francisco couple of days in a week, anyway," I added.

Mayuri was lost in thought, perhaps contemplating on her discussion with Rohini.

"I felt we could be comfortable being intimate with them, without worrying about the social consequences."

I nudged her to respond to my comments. She broke out of the reverie.

"Yes, logically it makes sense."

"But, I am not sure if it would work out," she said in a concerned tone.

"Why?" I probed further.

"Hmm..."

"Just that you are away most of the week," she said and then her words trailed but then she added, "It wouldn't be even."

"Even?"

"I don't know how to put it," Mayuri complained.

"I mean with your consulting job, you may not get enough turns with Rohini," she elaborated finally.

"Oh!"

"I never thought about it in those terms," I explained.

"It is not as if you would be sleeping with Shrini all along while I am gone."

"Not that I would object to it or count number of your turns," I added in the passing, implying that I didn't mind even if they spend 3 nights a week in our marital bed. I was happy that the conversation was heading in the perfect direction and I was dispelling our doubts about the consequences of such a relationship.

"We are in it for fun."

"As long as the fun lasts, we will be involved."

"Who has how many turns is not really a matter that we should concern ourselves with."

"I understand," she said.

"But this is a major step in our life," she added, "I don't want to take it very lightly."

"Yes, we should contemplate about the consequences very carefully."

"Do you think they would like it?" she asked me. Mayuri did know that they were interested in this arrangement. But it seemed Rohini made it clear that Shrini wasn't in particularly looking for Mayuri to play the role of his surrogate wife.

"I guess so; there were only two positive votes," I quickly voted suggesting that the other couples might not have been interested.

"May be we should move to Emeryville next month instead of Foster City," she said.

"That way, we would be closer to them."

"It is just of highway 80 and I too could travel to the city very easily for my job."

Mayuri had got a job offer in an architecture firm in the city and we had been contemplating of moving to Foster City, so it would be closer to the city. My frequent travels also would benefit from this move. But then Emeryville wasn't a bad idea either. I could fly from either Oakland or SF airport. Moreover, Shrini and Rohini were about to buy a house in Davis. It would only be an hour long drive from our place to theirs during non peak hours.

I was pretty happy that it was Mayuri, who was made this suggestion. I remembered that for Mayuri to be a very good mistress, she herself has to take a few steps. One could only help and guide them but she has to tread that path.

"Yes, that would be a good idea."

"I don't want us to get explicitly involved in such a relationship," I clarified.

"Let it develop," I said.

"Yes, that way we are not stuck in such a relationship," she said.

"I think, such explicit relationships become phony and lack the excitement," I explained.

"Besides, it is so shameful to do it so openly," she added smiling.

"Yes, it is too embarrassing to discuss the details either," I corroborated.

"Let us go with the flow," I said, "But let us not hurry into this."

"Yes if it happens, it happens."

"I wouldn't want to do anything specific to make it happen," she said.

"I hope you don't expect us to share details," Mayuri expressed her concerns, "if something happens."

"Not unless you want to," I replied conveying that it was not so important for me that we talk about our escapades in great detail. It was clear to me that she was very concerned about this aspect and didn't want it to be very open.

"It is for fun," I added, "Indulge in it if you get the right opportunity."

"I am confident that they wouldn't mind such an arrangement," I clarified.

We arrived at an amicable conclusion that night. Although, I was pretty sure that nothing much would happen for some time. I felt it was important how I viewed such a relationship. It chimed well with Rohini's proposal.

Our sex that night was terrific as we fucked for almost 2 hours. Mayuri very consciously ensure that I didn't orgasm before she was completely satisfied. We again indulged in it the next day morning. I decided to take a day off to enjoy my beautiful wife. Our frequency increased significantly in the following weeks and even our sessions became much longer.

True to Rohini's assurances, our sex life had improved significantly just by having one session with Shrini. I wondered how much better it would be once Mayuri accepts to be his mistress.
Like Reply
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 04

Our sex life had improved significantly in the next few weeks, not that it was bad earlier. Given that we were enjoying our married sex life much better now, I was not sure if it would be good idea to pursue the swapping (or rather the mistress) idea.

Mayuri was settling in nicely with her new job. Her new job was quite demanding and she being a hard worker took it in her stride. Moreover, my consulting job kept me away for 4 days, keeping her fully occupied with her new job. Our move to Emeryville happened middle of June and we started liking the place. Rohini and Shrini kept away from us for some time, primarily to give Mayuri more time to contemplate the affair. They even planned a separate trip for the July 4th weekend.

Rohini and I were constantly in touch and discussed the 'mistress' idea mainly. Although, my mind didn't quite agree with the idea, my heart was sold on it. I even started fantasizing of Shrini having sex with Mayuri while we had sex. Every time we talked, Rohini urged me to bring up the topic of swap, to ensure that the topic remained on top of Mayuri's head.

Rohini's strategy was working, as one day Mayuri confessed that she found the idea very appealing but was not comfortable in taking the next step. Although, this was not new to me, it was the first time Mayuri confessed this to me. I never pressurized her but let her know, in no uncertain terms, that I was not averse to the idea. I urged her to pursue it, if she desired, without worrying bout seeking my consent.

However, the progress was very slow and I was not sure if Mayuri would bite the bullet. It had been more than three months since the theatre incident and nothing had happened after that. Shrini and Rohini visited us a handful of times but every time it was a friendly get-together. I, however, managed to savor a few intimate moments with Rohini. It was mostly at their place, while Shrini and Mayuri were out enjoying their morning trail ride.

Mayuri and Shrini loved riding and decided to rejuvenate their hobby for riding. Rohini and I tagged along on couple of occasions. I tried my hands at riding but very soon realized that riding was not for me. Rohini was pregnant and hence she couldn't ride so I usually stayed back behind with her. It was partly Rohini's idea that I didn't tag along and give them some privacy. So, soon they realized that decided to go by themselves on those mornings. I still remember how I managed to taste Rohini for the first time in their bed.

That morning Shrini & Mayuri left very early, around 5:30 and were not supposed to return until about 9:00am or so.

I woke up at 6:30, freshened and headed towards the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. Rohini was already up and making tea for us. Already in her fifth month pregnancy, her tummy was showing quite some. I gently hugged her from behind and planted a kiss on her neck.

"Good morning," she said leaning into me and turning her face towards me.

I learned forward and kissed her lips, returning her gesture, and wished her, "Good morning!" My hands sneaked inside her top and gently kneaded her tummy. Her skin felt so smooth and even -- her tummy too had grown quite big despite her lean build. She, however, didn't put on weight in any undesirable areas. Her ass, though, had increased in size and widened a bit. I wondered if Shrini was screwing her ass, now that she was growing too big to indulge in vaginal sex. She let me fondle her as she carried on with her chores. Although, she realized that I wanted to do more than just knead her tummy. Having finished her chores, she turned around to face me and said, "Do you think anything would happen today?" she asked.

"Not unless, you desire so," I said -- my lips inching closer to hers. Her eyes closed and her lips parted to accommodate my invading tongue. It was a leisurely, yet passionate kiss that lasted for a few minutes. My hands roamed over her body initially and then my left hand rested on her right breast while I squeezed her fleshy butt with my right hand. Rohini didn't hesitate either in gripping my manhood under my pajamas. It was erect and ready to go, despite my last night (long) session with Mayuri. Her kiss became forceful as she got hold of my erect dick underneath my pajamas. She had it wrapped in her fingers and still the head was peaking out. I am not so small after all, I thought to myself.

She broke the kiss and wiped her lips on my shirt. I had slobbered all over her mouth in the heat of the moment, most of which she had already gulped down.

"I am not talking about us," she said. Understanding that she was talking about something between Mayuri and Shrini I responded, "I don't hope much."

"But you do wish, don't you?" she said tightening her grip on my manhood. I responded to her by leaning into her for another kiss. We moved to their bedroom after this. I helped her with the top and unhooked her bra in no time. This was the first time I saw her naked breasts. Her bust size had definitely increased but was still considerably lower than Mayuri's bust size. I worked on each one of them for some time until her nipples were very erect and distended. Her nipples were much larger in comparison to her breast size -- one could easily slide a couple of small rings on her nipples. I wondered, if Shrini would transform Mayuri's breast in a similar way.

She shed rest of her clothes and spread herself inviting me to eat her. Her dark lips were swollen and seemed much bigger now. I leaned between her legs and kissed her tummy just around the navel. Unlike Mayuri, Rohini had a wheatish complexion -- a slightly darker shade of fair complexion. Mayuri was extremely fair and had pinkish lips that drove me crazy every time we made love. The contrast definitely excited me.

I licked and sucked her for almost half an hour, until my jaw ached. After she was completely spent, I lay near her legs cleaning up the mess of liquids we had created. The bed sheet was soaking wet right below her ass.

"Don't worry," she said, "I will change the bed sheet after we are done."

"You are the best pussy licker," she exhaled catching her breath.

"Really?" saying that I moved up and lied next to her. Her eyes had a glazed look as she continued starring at the ceiling.

"Although, you are only the second person I am having sex with," she said, "I can say this confidently."

"What about Shrini?" I enquired.

"He is not good at it," she replied calmly.

"He doesn't need to!"

"He can make a woman orgasm by just penetrating her," she clarified.

"That is why you need to practice more of pussy licking," she said holding my erect penis in her hand.

"That way Mayuri can have best of both the worlds!"

I turned towards her and kissed corners of her lips as she explained my future role to me. I never took her talk very seriously; I felt she was only trying to ensure that I don't intervene in Shrini's and Mayuri's affairs. She turned towards me and let me kiss her while she jacked my penis.

I motioned to move on top of her during the kiss, although her tummy didn't allow me to completely lie down on her. Realizing that I had moved to penetrate her, she broke the kiss and said, "You realize that you haven't earned that privilege yet."

"Come on Rohini," I urged her, "don't be so mean!"

"When will I earn that privilege," I complained.

"As soon as Mayuri lets Shrini mount her," she replied, her language full of sexual innuendo.

"Why don't you fellate me then," I pleaded.

"I can't," she responded, "till Mayuri becomes Shrini's mistress."

"But then Mayuri did fellate him," I reasoned.

"That because Mayuri is willing to become his mistress!"

Her hand continued to gently jack me while we were exchanging words.

"You should be very happy that I let you kiss my lips," she said coyly. I understood that she meant both of her lips. It was amazing how much I enjoyed kissing her lips -- both of them. Her breath and taste of her pussy excited me tremendously. In fact, the first time I went down on her, I thought I might just ejaculate without even touching my penis.

I was gradually pumping as she held my manhood in her hands very close to her vagina.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me," she said as I continued my thrusts. I hoped I could get a feel for her tight pussy before she delivers a baby. Shrini might have already dilated her pussy and birth of baby would perhaps make it impossible for her to feel me after her delivery.

"But you are not doing anything to make this possible," she complained.

"What?" I asked puzzled by her complaint. My thrusting slowed down in response to it as well.

"What is your weekly frequency with Mayuri?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said thinking for a second and then responded, "may be 6 or 7 times a week."

"You spend only 3 nights with her and yet so much sex?" she asked.

"We do it twice a day," I responded slowly see-sawing my penis through her fist.

"And how long does each session last?" she asked.

"Hmm... around 45 minutes to an hour," I said.

"Impossible!"

"You can't maintain this frequency and hope that Mayuri succumbs to Shrini's advances," she reprimanded. I understood her point now.

"What do you recommend?" I asked encouraging her, perhaps just to please her. In my mind it was clear that if Mayuri liked Shrini then she would have sex with him sooner or later. My having more sex with her didn't really matter. I knew that her sex drive was much stronger, so she could easily accommodate two studs, if required.
Like Reply
"Firstly, reduce the frequency to 3 or 4 per week," she said.

"Secondly, make a few sessions quickies."

Although, I was no match to Shrini (as per Rohini's explanation) in the sex department, I wasn't very bad either. I had a decent sized dick that had kept Mayuri content and happy until that episode with Shrini. We also had pretty good sex regularly that lasted for some time. Even when I penetrated her, I never came within a few strokes, except on couple of occasions. Whatever she recommended was very hard for me to practice.

I needed sex and I, perhaps, had a secret desire to watch Mayuri making out with a stud like Shrini. But both these needs were not mutually exclusive.

I bent down to kiss Rohini again, just to divert her attention from the topic. While doing so, my dick made contact with her pussy. Rohini was getting excited again with all this talk as her pelvis inched upwards to match each of my thrust. Her hand was still holding my erect penis very tightly but she the tip of my penis touch her pussy every now and then.

Our kisses were becoming more and more passionate now and I quickly seized the opportunity and tried to put more pressure on her hands. Now with each thrust my penis would touch her pussy lips and entered her pussy a little. I was hoping Rohini didn't create fuss over this and soon let me penetrate her. To my great surprise, she moved her other hand to my prick; I thought to guard against any unwarranted penetration. But she spread her lips and guided my dick into her. With one mighty stroke I was completely inside her, I did so without even thinking about her pregnant condition. She grunted as I completely sunk my penis in her vagina.

Her pussy was definitely a little bit more dilated than that of Mayuri's. But I was certain she could feel me. Our mouths still glued exchanging massive amount of saliva as I started slobbering again. I had this unusual habit that sometimes annoyed Mayuri. But Rohini gulped as much as she could and continued kissing me back. Her warm pussy was heavenly and I experienced the thrill that I had while having sex with Mayuri for the first time.

Within 3 minutes, I quickened the pace and came inside her. I lifted myself up a little and supported myself on my hands, my prick still embedded in her.

"You owe me," she said, "looking down at my pecker."

"Just let me know when and how to repay," I said between my labored breath.

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, then I can do one more favor," she said as she asked me to get up and lie down on my back. As I lay down on my back, she got up and kneeled between my legs and inspected my messy prick. It was still inflated and coated with my slimy cum.

"You are not that bad after all," she said hinting at my ability to fuck. She picked up my still inflated cock between her fingers and bent down to kiss it. I was stunned by her reaction as my prick was still messy and couldn't imagine even Mayuri doing that.

Her lips parted and she engulfed my spent cock in her mouth, sucking out the slimy semen in no time. She then continued giving a blowjob to me; her hands playing with balls all the time. My penis started responding to her expert tongue play. If that were not enough, she did something strange, that aroused me further. One of her fingers strayed to my anus and she started gently probing my anus. The finger was gently circling the puckered hold, probing a bit harder every now and then. Somehow, my body enjoyed that touch of hers. I never knew that I could get excited by such an act. I didn't object to it and instead let her take liberties.

She urged me to move my legs a little bit, which I did. That gave her much better access to my genitals and anus that she was had been massaging all along. My penis was fully erect now due to her expert work. She suddenly stopped and squeezed my dick with her left hand that was busy playing with my anus and then moved her hand to my anus again transferring the wetness to that area. I understood that she would probably insert a finger inside. I winced in (pleasurable) pain as her middle finger entered my anus.

She kept it completely embedded inside for a few moments before she decided to start the see-sawing motion. I was in a very excited stated and any other time would have perhaps ejaculated. This time, however, I was able to prolong this state due to my recent ejaculation.

After about 15 minutes of non stop sucking and fucking (with her finger), she came up to me and kissed me.

"That was amazing!" I said.

"I can't imagine Mayuri doing it for me," I added.

"Well, I am not sure if she will do it for you,"

"But she will certainly do it for Shrini," she said.

I moved to fuck her again and urged her to move on all her fours. She co-operated and let me mount her from behind. I pumped her pussy for over 10 minutes and still was not close to climaxing. Rohini was getting tired in that position and she urged to switch back to missionary style.

"How much more time?" she asked me. Mayuri rarely asked such a question but there were occasions when she asked this. It usually meant that the woman was satisfied and it was okay to cum any time. On a good day, I could enjoy 15-20 minutes of penetration without ejaculating. But then I used delay tactics by stopping my humping and concentrating on working Mayuri's tits and perhaps even going down on her once in a while.

"Don't know," I said.

"Would you mind if Mayuri swallowed Shrini's load and not yours?" Rohini asked titillating my senses -- perhaps encouraging me to climax sooner.

"Mayuri doesn't like swallowing," I responded between my thrusts.

"With Shrini, she will," emphasized Rohini.

"Would you mind if Mayuri rimmed Shrini's asshole?" Rohini asked further.

"You mean perform analingus on him?" I clarified.

"Yes."

"I can never imagine her doing that," I replied.

"She will start doing this for Shrini," she said.

"A good mistress knows how to pleasure her master," she continued.

"She would never do that," I reiterated.

"Well, why don't you have a bet with me then," she lured me.

"You can win a sexual favor from me, if you win," she said.

"Otherwise, I win a sexual favor from you!"

"What kind of favor?"

"Oh don't worry," she assured, "It is just a perverted sexual favor."

"Done," I said knowing very confidently that Mayuri would never indulge in such perverted acts. We never even spoke of such activities and hence believed Mayuri would never participate in such acts.

"Are you about to cum?" she asked me.

"Sort of?"

"How long?"

"May be a few more strokes," I responded.

"Well, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. Surprised by her request, I pulled out and moved towards her face. It was a cumbersome position, so she asked me to stand next to the bed facing her, while she turned on her side and took my throbbing prick in her mouth.

Her head was supported by her hand as I slowly see-sawed through her mouth. Her other hand started fingering my asshole again. I wondered if Shrini and Rohini had fetish for anal sex.

In a few more strokes I flooded her mouth with my cum. Or so, I imagined. With hardly any time recuperate; all I could manage was a few drops. She diligently sucked in the ejaculation and cleaned my dick completely.

Exhausted by our session, we both lied down on our bed in each other's arms. I was not sure if the comments she was making about Shrini enjoying her women to swallow and perform analingus were true and I decided to broach the topic now that there wasn't any sexual energy left in us.

She responded, "Yes it is true."

"Shrini loves it."

"If Mayuri cannot do this for Shrini, then she cannot be his true Mistress," she clarified.

"I don't think Mayuri enjoys these things," I said.

"She will learn to," Rohini reasoned.

"Once she is pleasured by his dick."

"She will do anything for him," explained Rohini.

"Is he that good?" I asked curiously.

"He is much better than even you," Rohini said emphasizing that my performance wasn't bad.

"Shrini could hump a woman in all positions for 35-40 minutes without showing any sign of cumming," she elaborated.

"Moreover, his prick size gives immense pleasure to many women."

"I am quite certain that Mayuri would not only accommodate but also crave for his cock."

"I am sure it would excite you if she reserved some special privileges to Shrini only," Rohini said while smiling at me.

"Wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would."

"A little," I honestly admitted.

"Don't let it upset you, though."

"Women instinctively let their preferred lovers take a few unwarranted privileges," she elaborated.

"It is there way of letting their preferred lovers know that they are the preferred ones."

"Are Shrini and Mayuri comfortable with each others company," I asked changing the topic.

"More than comfortable," she said and added further, "There talk is full of sexual innuendos," clarifying what she meant.

"Are they talking about sex?" I eagerly asked.

"Well, Shrini is just testing the waters and Mayuri is responding favorably," said Rohini.

"It is only a matter of time before Shrini mounts Mayuri."

"She needs a *just* reason," she said.

to be continued...
Like Reply
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 05

Rohini didn't elaborate further on that topic; instead promised me to divulge the details at an appropriate time. Nothing much happened for quite some time and I was losing hope. Sometimes, I thought, It was in my best interest if nothing happened. Rohini, on the other hand, was very optimistic. She even conned me into a bet that Mayuri would accept Shrini as her new master before the end of this year.

The wager, as usual, was that the looser would return a sexual favor to the winner. I already owed two such sexual favors to Rohini and didn't mind one more. Either way, it only meant more fun for me with her.

Things took an unusual turn when all of a sudden I lost my job. This was the onset of the infamous dot com bust. Contractors were usually the first ones to get affected and among several others, I was relieved from the client company I was working for. My fears turned into reality when my employer stopped paying me and kept me on the payroll only due to impending green card.

Most people get affected by such an incident and I was no exception. My self esteem took a serious hit as I was not able to clear many interviews and later on I didn't even receive any interview calls. After about two months of agony, I realized that it was the market. None of the employers wanted to file for an H1B, finding it hard to justify when there were layoffs in the company. My friends and wife helped me cheer up during this depressing phase of my life.

With me at home, our sex blossomed and we were engaging in prolonged foreplays and very long showers together. We were doing it twice daily; with me pleasuring Mayuri every morning with my mouth and then penetrating her for the second time. Almost on a regular basis, our sex culminated in the shower cubicle. Despite having so much sex, the visions of Shrini mating with Mayuri never left me.

Mayuri too opened up to the idea of swapping partners as the days passed. We had been having incredible sex in past couple of months, which helped shed her inhibitions. We still hadn't engaged in anything kinky but oral sex and minor variations in positions were never ruled out.

We discussed the idea while having sex and Mayuri always responded favorably but had concerns about its impact on our relationship.

I was getting very close to winning the bet since it was already December and still there were no signs of change in Mayuri. However, to my utter surprise, Mayuri brought up this topic sometime in early December. It was me who usually initiated the discussion but this time it was her.

"Does the swapping idea still appeal to you?" she asked.

"You mean the survey we did in May?" I asked knowing very well that she meant swapping only between the four of us.

"No," she replied in irritated tone and clarified, "I mean swapping with Shrini and Rohini."

"Yes it does," I replied.

"Would it be fun?" Mayuri asked probing further.

"Yes, it would,"

"Rohini is fairly attractive," I replied promptly.

"But Shrini would be more privileged," I said hinting that Mayuri was far more beautiful than Rohini. She could only blush in response.

It was my turn and I asked her, "Does the idea still appeal to you?"

"Yes it does," she answered without hesitating.

"But I am worried about the implications," she added. Not wanting to end the conversation the usual way, I probed further by asking, "What implications?"

"Rohini confided in me that Shrini is frustrated with her inability to satisfy him sexually," she started a bit hesitantly.

"That's why they were exploring the idea of swapping partners," she elaborated.

"Why?" I asked. Gauging that she hadn't understood what I was saying, I rephrased the question, "Why is she not able to satisfy him?"

"Well," she started a bit hesitantly again, "Rohini says she is not able to accommodate his size." She giggled a little as she completed the sentence.

"Really?" I eagerly asked feigning ignorance, "Is he that big?"

"I don't know," Mayuri responded casually, feigning ignorance. She was lying though.

"Rohini insists that he is very well endowed," Mayuri clarified.

"Why do you think you could accommodate him then?" I asked teasing her.

"I don't know," she again replied hesitantly caught off guard by my question.

"I am not as fragile as Rohini, I guess," she said justifying her belief that she would be able to accommodate him.

I acceded to her justification since I knew that unlike Rohini, Mayuri would derive tremendous pleasure accommodating Shrini.

"Then what is the problem?" I asked alluding to the issue she had been highlighting.

"Well," she started, "If we were to swap with them."

"Shrini's sexual frustrations would result in a lot more sessions with me."

"And Rohini's relative lack of interest in sex would mean you wouldn't have all that fun."

"I thought a swap meant that we would swap partners at the same time," I said clarifying that Shrini and I would have equal number of turns with Mayuri and Rohini respectively. So, the question of inequality didn't arise.

"I wouldn't want to imagine a swap that way," Mayuri sternly responded.

"It is too phony and embarrassing," she added.

"I would like it as an open relationship," she elaborated. I could see that the seeds planted by Rohini had taken roots finally. Although, I too aspired for such a relationship with them, albeit a little passively, I was a little nervous, now that things seemed to head in that direction.

"Are you suggesting that there be no limitations?" I asked nervously.

"Sort of," she responded, "As long as the decorum of our relationships is maintained."

"With such an arrangement," I said clarifying her concerns, "you are worried that Shrini might have an unfair share of you."

"Yes!"

"Given that Rohini is in the last month of her pregnancy you can't expect to have sex with her for a good 2-3 months," she elaborated. I laughed at that thought - I had already enjoyed her on a few occasions.

"It can't be considered unfair given Shrini's situation, though," added Mayuri.

"Shrini hasn't had much sex in the past 2 months."

"So you feel sorry for him," I asked.

"Yes," she replied calmly.

"Are you going to help him by becoming his surrogate wife?" I heard myself blurting out. I couldn't believe that I said this and neither could she. We both were however toying with this idea and there wasn't much point in referring to it in round about ways. Rohini surely might have discussed this idea with Mayuri again and perhaps this time Mayuri might have latched onto it.

I wasn't quite sure if I wanted her to reply in affirmative either -- since I was always in two minds about this aspect. I would love the idea when my testosterone levels were high but then regret the idea after the excitement subsides.

"I am contemplating," was Mayuri's response to my surprise. I could see that she was surprised with my question but she didn't hesitate from taking it head on. It was very clear that we indeed were talking about her becoming his mistress rather than just swapping partners. It was becoming evident that she liked this idea but was concerned about its affect on our relationship.

"But I am concerned about its effect on our relationship," she thoughtfully added.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Wouldn't it make you jealous," she asked seriously.

"Not if you don't let me know," I responded teasingly. "Be serious," she said elbowing me.

"Well, I wouldn't mind if Rohini reciprocated the favor when you become pregnant," I chided. I very smartly assumed that she meant to become his surrogate wife only for the short period until Rohini recovers from her pregnancy; while it was clear that she meant for this to be on an ongoing basis.

"Stop kidding," she said, "Rohini can't return such a favor," she clarified.

"Her sex drive is too low to satisfy both Shrini and you."

"Besides, I am pretty confident that I can satisfy both Shrini and you even in the 8th month of my pregnancy," she retorted; her face exuding confidence.

"Is this going to be a one way street?"

"Where Shrini would have full access to you and I won't have any access to Rohini?" I asked irked by what Mayuri was suggesting. Not that I wasn't aware what the main intention was but I was getting upset that Mayuri was not only suggesting but also implying that this was perhaps right and not unfair to me.

"That is the main concern I have," Mayuri said.

"But this is how it might pan out."

"Are you okay with this idea," I asked.

"I am not and that is why we are talking about," she replied.

"Well, if I were okay with it would you have any objection to it?" I asked reframing the question.

"Hmm..." she thought for a moment and responded, "Not really!"

"All it means is a lot more sex for me," she justified behind a nervous laugh.

"But I would be concerned if it affected our relationship in a negative way," she added.

"Till date I have shunned away from this idea," she said assuring me that our relationship was her topmost priority.

"I broached up this topic again knowing that you were not averse to this idea," she said.

"After all you had admitted this!"

"Yes I did," I responded.

"But I would prefer a swap instead of an open relationship," I said in a concerned tone. All along I was not averse to this idea but now knowing that Mayuri was in favor of the idea, I was getting jittery about taking this to the next step.
Like Reply
"How could you?"

"It is so embarrassing," she said.

"Even if we don't share the gory details, we are still aware that we had sex with each others partners."

"It is embarrassing to face you the next day morning that way!"

"In an open relationship although we are aware that our partners can have sex with other's partners, we never know for sure when they did it."

"We may not even know it happened last night!"

"I understand your point," I said.

"But I am not happy about not having access to Rohini."

"Well, an open relationship means you have access to Rohini." She immediately responded.

"However, her sex drive is not strong enough," she added. I didn't believe Mayuri -- since I knew that Rohini had a fairly good sex drive, only that she had a little discomfort in accommodating Shrini.

"Why do you think Shrini would have more access to you?" I asked.

"Since we can do it only when we meet each other," I justified.

"In an open relationship, sex is consummated as and when opportunities arise," reasoned Mayuri.

"With Shrini in SF almost every week he has a lot more opportunities to mate with me," she added.

"Besides you are away half of the week anyway," she said.

It was panning out exactly as Rohini had intended. I still remember the conversation she had with Mayuri in May when we did the survey. Mayuri too wanted to use her solitude in mating with Shrini. Moreover, Rohini managed to convince Mayuri of the mistress idea; where we were entering the relationship with a clear idea that Shrini certainly has a lot more access to Mayuri.

"You can't expect me to remain celibate on those days," she added sternly.

"If Shrini turns up one of these nights, I will have no choice but to spend the night with him," she clarified.

"If you can't handle this then we shouldn't pursue this," she said in a dejected tone. Mayuri had made amply clear that she would not shun away from such copulation's once we enter the relationship. It made sense if the understanding was clear from the beginning that it was an open relationship and sex was admissible if both the parties agreed.

"Good that we are discussing these things," I said looking at the positive side.

"Yes, it helps to have a clear understanding before taking such a step," she said endorsing my view.

"I don't mind entering this relationship," she said, "but you need to make up your mind."

"If it jeopardizes our relationship then we better forget about it," she said.

It was very clear that Mayuri had already made up her mind and it was up to me to either encourage her or dissuade her from taking the next step.

"We should perhaps think a little bit more," I said. I was not quite sure that I wanted to go through it now that Mayuri was too eager. On the other hand I didn't want her to give an idea that I was too eager to take this route. After all, it would be hard to imagine why any husband would want such a relationship. The topic was put to rest that night and we didn't visit it until the fateful night just before the New Year eve. Quite a few things had transpired and it seemed that Rohini would definitely win the bet.

Luck was on Rohini's side - even the circumstances helped her. It was Rohini and Shrini's idea that we move to their place to save on the rent. With our savings depleting very fast and no prospect of finding a job in the near horizon, it was a sensible advice.

Mayuri's education had consumed most of our savings and it was time we started to think about avenues to save money. Mayuri's salary was hardly enough to cover our living expenses.

Mayuri quickly confirmed that her employer allowed to work from home for couple of days a week. Given that Shrini spent on an average 2 or 3 days in the city on a weekly basis, it wasn't a bad idea for Mayuri to tag along and share the hotel room that Shrini's company usually booked for him. It was intimidating to leave Mayuri alone with Shrini for few days a week but then it was clear that we might have to return back to India if I didn't find a job in a few months.

Rohini urged me to consider this very seriously as it saved money and also allowed to fulfill my *wild* fantasies. Her arguments were based on our recent spike in sex life due to that one session Mayuri had with Shrini.

Mayuri and I debated about this solution and agreed that moving to their place was in our best interests. We decided to move out of Shrini's place as soon as I found a job and our finances were back on track.

Shrini and Rohini's house wasn't very big but it had enough space for us. The millennium year eve was fast approaching and we had started our packing. We scheduled the move on the January 2nd of the New Year. Neither of us, however, wanted to sacrifice the New Year celebrations.

I knew that sooner or later we would enter the so-called "open relationship" with them, where in Mayuri would finally become Shrini's mistress. We had made amazing progress in the past six months. Mayuri was very intent on marching into this new relationship with the first year of the next millennium. Just a day before the New Year eve she started this conversation as both of, pretty exhausted with the packing chores, hit the bed.

"We owe a favor to Shrini and Rohini," she started.

"Yes we need to repay them, somehow," I replied agreeing with her.

"What better way than to repay by helping Rohini during her pregnancy," she said. We had realized that Rohini could use our help during her pregnancy and were looking forward to assist her during her first child birth.

"Yes, she needs our help," I thoughtfully responded.

"Neither of Shrini's or Rohini's parents is visiting," I justified.

"Yes, you could help Rohini with her regular chores," she replied and then a bit hesitantly added, "while I help Rohini with her bedroom chores."

"By becoming Shrini's surrogate wife?" I asked her nervously. Although, we both subconsciously knew that Mayuri would end up helping Rohini in her bedroom duties, we weren't willing to discuss it openly till now. She nodded her approval to my question.

We were indeed obliged for the favor they extended but this is not the price I was willing to pay. If it wasn't for pleasure then it just meant that I was whoring Mayuri out. But then I thought we were, perhaps, using this as an excuse to enter such a relationship -- where we were largely submissive to another couple?

It reminded me of the *just* reason that Rohini was referring to a few months back. Was this the *just* reason, I wondered. I realized that we both needed a *just* excuse to enter such a relationship. Our upbringing and our culture prohibited us from entering such a despicable relationship. We were able to satisfy our hidden fantasies under the garb of repaying favor to Shrini and Rohini!

Realizing that the time had come to enact our fantasies, both of us were now opening up. Mayuri had already made up her mind and I had made up my mind long time back, although, I frequently oscillated between the two extremes. Having already launched my relationship with Rohini, it would be unfair to intervene in Mayuri and Shrini's relationship, I thought.

We had discussed this concept for quite some time and vaguely understood what it meant for Mayuri to become Shrini's mistress but nevertheless, we had to arrive at a common understanding, one last time, before we stepped into this new relationship. And I asked Mayuri to elaborate on her role as a surrogate wife.

"Well, how should I put it?" she said pondering over it.

"As his mistress," she started.

I was alarmed with that word since that was the word that Rohini had been using. She had plans of making Mayuri, Shrini's mistress. I wondered if Rohini clearly elaborated on the role she had envisaged for Mayuri. It was clear that Mayuri was comfortable using this word.

"I should spend few nights a week with him."

"It would be mostly during the nights in the city," she elaborated, "But don't be alarmed if he needs an additional session over the weekend."

"After all it is his house," she justified.

"Even our marital bed should have place for him!"

"Rohini can't reciprocate this favor, though," she quickly added, urging me to understand the circumstances.

"And neither should we insist on that!" said Mayuri emphatically.

"We are repaying a favor and not swapping partners," she clarified.

"You might be able to enjoy her fruits, whenever luck favors you," she said consoling me. It was clear that Rohini had kept her word and didn't discuss the things that had transpired between us.

"Are you suggesting that I should vacate my bed for him, if he insists?" I asked surprised by her suggestion.

"We need to preserve decorum of our relationships," she quickly retorted.

"So, such a thing would never happen."

"Instead, you should subtlety pave ways for our mating," she elaborated; It was as if I had been discussing with Rohini.

"He is sexually frustrated right now."

"Accommodating him now, would aptly repay their favors," she added.

"I didn't understand how I should be paving ways?" I asked purposely wanting to know if she would be spending entire night with him while at home.

"You would understand that as time passes," she said.

"If you suspect we two are up to something, then assume so and don't intervene."

"Take the cue and offer us more privacy."

"Rohini will help you, if required," she added.

"When do we start repaying the favor," I asked.

"I was thinking of tomorrow night," Mayuri eagerly replied.

"What better way to enter the new millennium," she excitedly added.

We were planning to go to a discotheque to celebrate the New Year. Shrini was planning to tag along since Rohini couldn't make it due to her pregnancy. The plan was to go out and have a nice ball and then come back and stay at our place. Shrini was planning to go home the next day. But now, it was clear that he would be able to sample Mayuri's charms at our house before we move to their place.

"When do you plan to do it?" I asked.

"After we return home from our outing," she said.

"You need to hit the bed early," she added.

"May I request a favor?" she asked.

"What?"

"Could you sleep in the guest room tomorrow night?"

"It wouldn't be comfortable for us sleeping on the single bed," she said.

"I don't mind," I replied, "But wouldn't that be odd?" I asked.
Like Reply
"Not if you do it right?" she responded.

"If you pretend to be drunk and half asleep as we return then it isn't hard to believe that you enter the very first bedroom and hit the bed."

"Subconsciously, Shrini would know that you approve of him spending the night with your wife, in your marital bed."

"In other words, you accept me being his mistress," she added.

"It would be best if you take a sleeping pill before you hit the bed," she suggested.

I was surprised by Mayuri's plan and admired Rohini for her ability to brainwash Mayuri into becoming Shrini's mistress. I wondered if this arrangement was only till the point we stayed at their place. I wouldn't mind if our sex life improved tremendously as a consequence of this, though.

Cut to the New Year day, I woke up with a massive headache. My cell phone was ringing -- the call was from Shrini's place. It was 3:00 in the afternoon -- it was 3:00 pm in the afternoon. I checked where Mayuri and Shrini were -- Mayuri was fast asleep in the master bedroom and Shrini, it seemed, had left. I answered the phone; it was Rohini.

"Are you up," sleepy head she responded to my "hello?"

"Wish you a very happy new year," she said.

"Wish you the same," I replied.

"Congratulations!"

"Your wife is officially Shrini's mistress now," she said excitedly.

"And you owe me one more favor," she said.

"No, she became mistress after the new year," I countered her.

"Do you forget the new year smooch?" she asked making it clear that Shrini had shared the details with her already.

"But he didn't consummate sex with her until in the New Year," I complained.

"Does that little technical detail matter," she asked jokingly.

"Isn't it proof enough that your wife swaps saliva with Shrini in front of everyone as we enter the new millennium?" she asked.

"Shouldn't she be in your arms at that moment?" she reasoned.

She was right, Mayuri had accepted the idea much before she enacted on it. So, technically or otherwise Rohini had won the bet and hence I conceded defeat.

"I will collect the favors once you folks move here," she said.

"I am sure, we would have lot of time alone," she added.

"Would you mind sharing the details of what happened on the dance floor," I asked.

"I couldn't tell what they were talking about," I said.

"I will but at an appropriate time," she replied.

"Did you take the sleeping pills?" she asked.

So, Rohini had suggested the idea of sleeping pills to Mayuri. Moreover, we never had sleeping pills at home, so Mayuri had made a trip to purchase them at Longs. However, Rohini wasn't aware that I had cleverly avoided taking the pill and instead eaves dropped on their session. I, however, didn't want to share this with Rohini.

"Yes, I did and so I am waking up just now!" I replied calmly.

"What is Mayuri doing?" she asked.

"Asleep?"

"She needs rest!" she said mockingly.

"Go easy on her tonight," Rohini suggested, "use your tongue as much as you can," she added jokingly.

"Do that a few days until she gets used to his size," she said.

"Was she able to accommodate him," I eagerly asked although I knew the answer.

"Yes, with a little bit of difficulty," she responded.

"Did Mayuri offer a new year kiss last night?" she asked.

"To whom?" I asked confused by her question.

"You!"

"Who else?" was her quick response.

"No, I just managed a peck," I said dejectedly.

"Why do you ask?" I asked wondering the motivation behind her question.

"Never mind," she said and bid goodbye to me.

Now that I was wide awake, I went over the last night events. We had decided to visit a well known discothèque in the SF area. It was extremely crowded as expected. All of us were comfortably dressed, although a bit overdressed compared to the US norms. Mayuri wore nice tight fitting jeans with a snuggly hugging top. We checked in around 10:30 pm or so and had planned to stay until 1:00 or 2:00 am in the morning.

The music was great - Mayuri and I danced a lot. I was surprised that Shrini was dancing alone with some of the other women he met. He never asked for an opportunity to dance with Mayuri. I intermittently had my drinks.

Mayuri and I were having great time -- although neither of us were much of dancers. We were enjoying since no eyes were particularly on us. Shrini was enjoying himself as well. It was not until around 11:50 pm or so, when Shrini intervened and asked for an opportunity to dance with Mayuri. I didn't want to let him have dance with Mayuri, since it was very close to the millennium moment. Mayuri, however, didn't give much of an opportunity to refuse and took Shrini's lead. I was left stranded but then I thought I would quickly take a leak and return before the count down starts.

As I moved out of the dance floor, I noticed that the two had moved to the other corner of the floor -- perhaps to keep some distance from me. It was terribly crowded and was hence was very hard to keep an eye on anyone unless one consciously tried.

I didn't want to miss spying on them and hence quickly moved into a position from where I could watch them without being conspicuous. Shrini and Mayuri were comfortably dancing now, although they still weren't very close to each other.

They were trying to converse -- which almost meant shouting out loudly in each others ears. The conversation brought them a lot closer since it look awkward to be dancing with each other yet keeping so much of distance. There bodies were not touching, although they were standing extremely close. Five minutes into the dance, Shrini took the lead and grabbed her waist as he swayed to the music with her. Mayuri's hands were now resting on his shoulders; they still maintained respectable distance, surprisingly. A few more minutes passed and I was debating whether I should interrupt them and celebrate the New Year with Mayuri. Both of them had forgotten about me and carried on their conversation, now that they were considerably closer to each other. And then I saw, Mayuri say something to Shrini as she bit her lower lip, perhaps something in response to Shrini's question. The reaction from Shrini was clear as he his hands firmly clasped her waist and pulled her into him. She only resisted slightly, just enough to take a look around to search me in the crowd, and then leaned into him.

It was too crowded and I was well hidden, almost untraceable. Their groins were touching and Shrini made sure she felt his manhood by moving his hands to her butts and pulling her even further. Her hands circled his neck as he took a firm hold of her. They were looking into each others eyes as they swayed with the music. I couldn't muster courage to interrupt them at this point in time.

They were completely oblivious to the New Year celebrations happening around. And then the count down started. Mayuri and Shrini looked up to the DJ as the count down progressed. Then we entered the new millennium, the lights went out for just a moment and came on. I looked for them again and found them engaged in a kiss. The kiss was a short one though, as they got involved in the celebrations with others. Once, things settled, they turned their attentions to each other. Their eyes met and then they shared their second kiss -- this was a very slow and passionate one. Surprisingly, Mayuri didn't bother looking around this time to check on me.

Mayuri and Shrini exchanged a few words as they broke the kiss. Both of them started looking for me now. Realizing that my act of voyeurism could be caught, I headed towards the bathroom. It was a bit crowded and I made in after a wait of 10 minutes. People were misusing the toilets to have sex -- there were quite a few condoms lying on the floor. I finished and headed out. Both Mayuri and Shrini were missing and I thought they too might have decided to freshen up before we headed back.

It was only after 45 minutes of agonizing wait, that I saw Shrini emerging from the restrooms. A few minutes later, Mayuri emerged as well. I was surprised that both of them managed to synchronize their timings.

We headed back around 1:15 am or so. As per the plan, I pretended to be sleepy and let Shrini drive us back. I decided to sit back and doze off. I was keeping an eye on both of them -- they didn't engage in any unwarranted acts in front of me, though. It took a good hour for us to get back home due to the traffic.

I entered the guest room, the first bedroom from the entrance, and crashed on the twin bed. Mayuri came in a little later to hand over the pill and a glass of water to me. I pretended to have the pill and gulped in the glass of water. Confident that I took the pill, she went out, closing the door behind me.

Our apartment was on the top-floor of a multi storey building. It was a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment. The master bedroom was next to our guest room and had an attached bathroom, while the other bathroom was opposite to the guest room. Both of the bedrooms were on the opposite side of the entrance, with the living room and master bedroom on either side of the guest bedroom. A unique feature of this apartment was the vaulted ceilings and the common balcony that spanned across the living room, guest room, and almost peeped into the master bedroom. The balcony ended almost at the point where the master bedroom window started on that side. Due to this peculiar setup, one could watch the action in all the three major rooms (living room, guest bedroom, and master bedroom) from the balcony. One could stand at the corner of the balcony and peep in to the master bedroom, if the curtains were drawn out.
Like Reply
Due to the bay, it was noisy outside even during the nights sometimes, so I had to make an arrangement to hear them even if I was standing out. Interestingly, due to the porous wall construction, a stethoscope held against the common wall, allowed me to hear the conversation in the bedroom. The same held against the window pane, would enable me to hear the conversation if I was standing in the balcony. I also made sure that the corner blind was broken, nearer to the balcony, so that even if the blinds were shut, I could still peep in through that narrow gap.

Ensuring that the guest bedroom door was shut, I quickly checked the balcony. The living room lights were out, suggesting that they both were in the master bedroom. I got out into the balcony, and peeped into the master bedroom. The cold would kill me, I wondered to myself, if I stayed long outside. I had somehow not thought much of it. Mayuri was changing into comfortable attire. She opted for her favorite night dress, and decided against panty and bra, which anyway wouldn't be required. I guessed Shrini was in the bathroom.

Dressed comfortably, she admired herself in the mirror. She felt her breasts and her hips, acting like a teenage girl in front of the mirror. She checked her breath, strangely, to see if she needed to use a mouthwash. Mayuri had one of the cleanest breaths and I never hesitated kissing her even in the morning, although, she wasn't comfortable with her morning breath.

Shrini opened the door of the bathroom -- he was comfortably dressed in his pajamas and bare-chested. He was one of the skinniest person, I had seen -- almost 6 feet tall but with an extremely lean body -- one might not hesitate to say very thin body. Unlike me, he hardly had any hair on his chest. Mayuri didn't wait any longer and almost leapt into his arms and kissed him very hard. They were at entrance of the bathroom playing war of tongues as their foreplay stretched over five minutes. Shrini was comfortably returning her kiss; Mayuri was the aggressor as her hands roamed over his body and rested between his legs, massaging his dick. Mayuri blocking my view, I couldn't make out how long his equipment was but with the length of her strokes, I could figure it was on the longer side.

She kneeled down in front of him, still massaging his raging hard on over his boxer shorts. I was very keen on checking out his size -- although it did look very big, much bigger than mine. She did something strange as I was thinking about this; she dug her face into his crotch and inhaled the aroma while nudging his manhood with her nose and lips. Sufficiently intoxicated with his aroma, she tugged on the Velcro band of his boxer shorts and pulled out his magnificent manhood. Although, I was at a distance of about 15 feet, I could clearly see that his dick was indeed huge by Indian standards. In fact, I would consider it to be huge by even Caucasian standards.

It was a strange sight to find this huge dick dangling on a man who didn't have the physique to carry it. His legs were skinny, which made his equipment look even larger. I didn't dare estimate the size but it was easily twice as large as mine, as Rohini had mentioned earlier. I was glad that Mayuri chose to become mistress of such a well endowed man. It was certainly a symbiotic relationship as Mayuri was gifted with the most desirable body by Indian standards and Shrini had the equipment to satisfy any nymphomaniac.

His penis showed some precum from the foreplay they had indulged in. She smeared it across her lips holding his giant prick at the base with her lovely hands. Within no time she was sucking on reddish knob of his prick. She was feverishly sucking his manhood trying to devour as much as she could but could barely take half of this monster prick in her mouth. She played with his heavy balls while her head bobbed up and down on his dick. This went on for well over 5 minutes and yet Mayuri didn't show any sign of tiredness, which she usually complained about while sucking mine, even though my prick wouldn't have hurt her jaws. By now Shrini was rhythmically humping her mouth, trying to get more and more of his prick down her mouth. Although, she could never go past behind 3/4th of his prick; even that she did with great difficulty. I was surprised with Mayuri's ability to take such a thick and long prick deep in her mouth, without showing much signs of gagging.

Satisfied with Mayuri's efforts to please him, he moved to please her now. Mayuri quickly lay down on the bed with her head towards me and legs towards the bathroom. Shrini lay on top of her and started kissing Mayuri. It was another passionate kiss. Shrini was making me jealous, kissing my gorgeous wife on our marital bed, while I was supposedly sleeping in the next room.

Shrini asked, "Is Sameer definitely asleep?"

"Don't worry, he should be fast asleep," she casually replied.

Shrini moved his attention to Mayuri's breasts now. This dress of Mayuri allowed easy access to her breasts and perhaps why she opted for tonight. Shrini latched onto one of her nipples and started milking it with his mouth. He must have had some difficulty in holding onto her nipples with his teeth, since they were really tiny. Mayuri moaned every time his teeth grazed past her nipples in an attempt to grab them.

Satisfied with milking her, he kneeled between her legs to admire her thin beautiful slit. I was certain he was enjoying the view of her slightly dilated pinkish lips that would have to open further to accommodate his massive penis. Shrini bent down to taste her delicate pussy; he smothered it with his saliva but didn't waste too much time on it. Instead, he quickly moved into a 69 position on top of her.

With this angle, I could admire his majestic tool that was about to give immense pleasure to my wife. It was modeled after his long legs, except that it was also much thicker. I could admire the tool that Rohini had been raving about all these days. It was not more than 5 feet from where I was standing and less than 5 inches from my wife's eager mouth. Shrini didn't readily lower his prick towards her mouth, but toyed with her initially as he went down on her. Mayuri was getting impatient as she jacked him with one hand and pulled on his butt with her other hand to enter her eager mouth.

Shrini relented and lowered himself a little bit, just enough for her to suck on the bulging red knob. She latched onto it as one would have latched onto a water hose in a desert. She was frantically jacking him as she tried to take more of his prick in her mouth; her other hand was busy massaging his large sacs. All of a sudden, I saw Shrini pulling himself up from her grasp, and say,

"Use your mouth!"

"No hands and teeth!"

Mayuri obeyed his command and moved her hands to his butt and only played with his balls occasionally. All the while, she was just sucking the huge dick with her mouth. Unlike what Rohini mentioned, Shrini was busy sucking nectar from her pussy for quite sometime. It was well over 35 minutes now and still they hadn't commenced intercourse. The cold outside was killing me -- and I had to make arrangements to protect myself. I quickly ran and wore a coat and also got a blanket to cover myself. When I returned, I noticed that Shrini had stopped going down on her but Mayuri was still busy sucking on his pecker. She than for the first time moved towards his large sacs and sucked them into her mouth one by one. Shrini moaned in response to her tongue play. Encouraged by the effect she was having on Shrini, she continued playing with his testicles and gradually moved to his butt. She was drenching his butt with her saliva, with each of her open mouthed kisses. I was surprised to see Mayuri act this way -- since she had never shown any particular interest in sucking my balls or for that matter kissing my butt.

Shrini moved out of the bed after this and requested Mayuri to move up a little bit till her head was over the edge of the bed. She gladly complied and now was lying on her back on the bed with her head dangling down. I thought he would ask her to suck on his dick in this position, so that he could even try to force his dick a little bit down her throat. Mayuri eagerly opened her mouth and let Shrini stuff his massive dick to the extent he could. He than started slowly pumping his dick into her mouth. Mayuri and I had never indulged in this kind of sex in more than 2 years of our marriage.

I could see that Shrini was trying to get more and more of his massive prick into her mouth. Mayuri was guarding with her hands and every now and then she put pressure on him to withdraw and offer some breathing room. From my vantage point, I could see that Shrini had managed to stuff in more than half of his prick into her mouth. Now, his thrusts were getting more forceful and he tried to drive more of his prick with each thrust. It seemed as if he was breaching the entrance of her throat with every thrust as she gagged a little bit. Concerned with her response, he withdrew his penis completely. Mayuri coughed in response to this, indicating clearly that she was stressed with his onslaught.

"Are you alright?" he asked her in a concerned tone.

She wiped her mouth clean with her hand and responded, "Yes."

"Have you reached your limit?" he asked her. She gulped all her saliva before responding, "No, I can take it a little deeper."

"Give me a few minutes," she said catching her breath.

"You are amazing," he said moving to the other side of bed to have a glass of water.

"Rohini couldn't take half of what you could," he said as he kept the glass down.

"You don't have much of gag reflex either," he added.

"Well you never know," she said raising her head to look at him.

"You have only gone half way down!"

"We will find out soon," he responded as he quickly moved over her head again. However, this time he moved his penis out of way and let her latch onto his balls. A minutes rest had rejuvenated Mayuri and she started sucking his balls lovingly. A minute later, Shrini adjusted himself and moved further on top of her. This took his balls out of her reach and she turned to kiss his butt -- she sucked every inch of his outer butt. But Shrini was not happy, he readjusted himself on top of her and picked her head with one hand and directed her into his crack. I was getting a wind of what he was trying to do but found it to be very weird.
Like Reply
Mayuri, however, responded to his motions and nudged herself into his crack but she went too far inside, perhaps to kiss his balls again. Realizing that Mayuri hadn't got the message, Shrini readjusted himself again and this time pushed her head firmly into his crack, ensuring that her lips went straight to his asshole. She reacted, not sure of what Shrini was trying to do, pulled herself out and asked,

"What are you doing?"

"I can't kiss you there," she complained.

"Why not?"

"It is clean," he reasoned.

"It's gross!"

"I can't do that," she revolted.

"Come on!"

"Don't be a spoil sport," he said dejected.

"At least feel it with your lips," he urged her. Mayuri let him sit on her mouth but she had tightly held her lips. Shrini was of course not very happy with this and in no time, he ended the act and asked her to turn around.

Mayuri was now lying with her legs spread facing the window, the opposite direction in which she had been sleeping so far. He pulled her forward until her legs were freely hanging down from the edge of bed. He again went down on her -- this time he worked on her pussy, perhaps her clit, until she was moaning very loudly. I couldn't see all that was happening since his head was blocking my view. Then suddenly I heard Mayuri say, "What are you doing?" She was looking at him.

"Just relax," he said.

"Ease your muscles," he urged her.

"No!" she said pushing his hand away. It was clear to me that Shrini was playing with her anus. We had never indulged in kinky sex and anal sex was something we never even talked about.

"Ooh," Mayuri grunted as Shrini's finger eased into her maiden anal entrance.

"Stop it,"

"Pull it out!" Mayuri complained. But Shrini didn't pay any attention to her and continued eating her. This time he homed on her clit, while his figure was playing up inside her. Mayuri was squirming in response to his tongue on her clit and finger inside her anus. Very soon Mayuri started responding to him; she was moaning as Shrini was see-sawing his finger through her anus. She was enjoying the forbidden act. After about five minutes of relentless fingering, he eased and asked her to raise her legs. He wasn't done yet. It seemed he was all set to teach her the anal pleasures of sex.

He requested to pull her legs and hold them to her chest. That raised her butt of the bed and gave access to her puckered hole. I could see that her usually pinkish hole had become red and was glistening with their mixed juices. Mayuri had willingly complied this time, knowing that he was about to tongue her anus. Perhaps, the finger penetration already let her know how pleasurable this activity was. Shrini worked on her asshole for the next 5 minutes. All the while, Mayuri was moaning, immensely enjoying the pleasure that Shrini was giving her. He moved back on top of her after this arduous activity and kissed her. Surprisingly, Mayuri didn't hesitate in kissing him back immediately after he had gone down on her back side. I presumed she was clean down there and hence didn't mind Shrini going down on her.

"How was it?" he asked breaking the kiss.

"Great!" Mayuri exhaled.

"You robbed me of that pleasure," he complained.

"Sorry!"

"But I can never come around to doing something like that!" she said.

"Relax," Shrini assured her, "Sameer doesn't have to know what we are doing here."

"You will when the time comes," he added confidently. Mayuri took his semi-flaccid cock in her hand and started stroking it to make it completely erect again. She quickly moved onto on her knees to pay due respect to the cock that was about to penetrate her. She took it into her mouth and sucked on it until it was completely erect.

"Do you have a condom," asked Shrini.

"No, why do you need one?" responded Mayuri.

"I am on the pill," she reasoned and added, "Besides Sameer's won't fit you!" I shuddered as I heard Mayuri frankly admit the difference in our sizes.

"I need to feel this beast inside me," she said excitedly and moved quickly onto the bed -- this time she chose the regular position in which we sleep.

"Would you like me to penetrate you in this position?" he asked moving next to her.

"How else?" she asked back.

"I mean," he said, "it would be easy to accommodate me if you are on top."

"Rohini finds it easier that way," he reasoned.

"No," she quickly responded and after a brief pause added, "I want you to *mount* me," emphasizing the word mount.

"On my marital bed," she added after another pause.

"I wanted our first time to be memorable," he said.

"Me too!" she replied eagerly.

"That's why I am letting you *mount* me the first day of this millennium on my marital bed with my husband sleeping in the next room."

"That certainly makes it memorable," he responded as his lips parted to kiss Mayuri.

"I have waited so many months," said Mayuri breaking her kiss.

"So have I," responded Shrini. And then he positioned himself on top of her. Mayuri spread her legs and drew up her knees, which blocked my view. Without much ado, Shrini gently pushed into her and Mayuri bit her lower lip as his penis entered her. Just the knob was enough to let her know the difference between the two of us.

Shrini took it easily initially and let Mayuri adjust to his size. Having worked himself in, he worked on a very slow rhythm. I could sense that he was comfortably inside her but not completely in yet. Mayuri bent forward to look how much of it was already in and said, "Oh Shit!"

"You are huge!" she exhaled.

"You have already passed the point Sameer reaches and yet only half of it is in," she elaborated.

"Come on!"

"Give it to me," she urged. Mayuri's breathing was getting labored as Shrini quickened his pace. With each thrust he was trying to stuff it in a little bit more. And then with one final, unanticipated thrust, he pushed it completely in. Mayuri responded with a very loud grunt as he sunk his manhood in her completely. Her eyes bulged as she recovered from the sudden thrust of his -- and she pulled him if for a very hot kiss.

Shrini now developed a slow yet consistent rhythm and ensured that with each thrust he drove in completely and with each pull he withdrew it completely. Mayuri was in seventh heaven as Shrini plowed her -- she was extremely vocal and was matching each thrust of Shrini with a grunt. Shrini continued his fucking for over 8 minutes -- I was timing him to see how much of a man he was in comparison to me, although, it was a moot point given the size of his equipment.

Shrini lifted one of her leg over his chest to increase the penetration and change the angle a bit. Mayuri was very flexible due to her regular Yoga exercise but the increase penetration was getting a little bit more difficult for her to handle. Her grunts became even louder as he increased the tempo. After about 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, he stopped to catch breath. He fell on top of her, his penis embedded in her, and his mouth glued to hers in yet another kiss.

"Let's change the position," he said.

"Yes," she quickly replied, "Take me as Yarraman would take a mare in heat."

I didn't understand where this Yarraman came from but thought it was something she was referring to that they had discussed earlier.

"How?" asked Shrini, not understanding what she was suggesting. Mayuri turned on her stomach and stuffed couple of pillows under her tummy to elevate her pelvis for easy access. "This way," she showed him how she wanted to be taken next.

"You want me to take you anally?" he asked surprised by her suggestion.

"NO!" she said and spread her legs a bit farther, opening up the access to her pussy. Shrini then mounted her in this very position and with the very first thrust sunk in his entire penis. Mayuri let a very loud grunt as he did this.

Shrini quickly gathered momentum and plowed her for another 10 minutes or so. All along, Mayuri was continuously moaning and grunting. I was amazed at his staying power as he had fucked for more than half an hour and yet didn't show signs of cumming. But then I heard him say, "I am about to cum!"

"Cum in me," she responded between her grunts but asked him, "Where would you want to cum?" I was surprised with this question and didn't understand what she was implying.

"I would have cum inside you if you were not on the pill," he said. Mayuri chuckled at the thought of it. "I would like to cum in your mouth," he said.

"Okay, let me know when," she responded very casually. I was amazed to the extent Mayuri had gone to become his mistress. She was willing to let him cum inside her mouth, something which she never liked and never even talked about.

"Okay now," he said after a few minutes as he pulled his penis out of her gaping hole (I imagined). Mayuri quickly turned on her back and made way for Shrini to move to her head over her breasts. He had straddled her face now with his fat cock on the verge of exploding. Mayuri cupped his huge sacs with one hand, while the other hand guided his prick to her willing mouth. She went to work on his thick prick in the hope of draining all his cum into her mouth. But Shrini had other plans; he wanted to have a good blow job before he unloaded his sperms in her mouth. After about 5 minutes of non-stop sucking, Shrini showed signs of cumming and he held her head as he drove deep into her and ejaculated in her. Mayuri coughed as his ejaculation flooded her mouth and she pulled her mouth out a little but still held his dick deep in her mouth.
Like Reply