Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckold Couple and The BULL
Hello Friends,

This thread is all about my views on Cuckold and Bull relationships. I would request interested couples and bulls and all xossipy members who see this thread to have their views. 

I feel the the word BULL is the most misunderstood thing today, I don't feel any TOM, DICK and HARRY who calls himself a BULL can become one. 

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real BULL in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a BULL is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably. 

This is where the men get separated from the boys. Being a BULL means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then fit into that. 

Then you must follow a certain protocol to create a new three-way relationship.The perfect relationship will not happen instantly. It takes an investment of time by everyone. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what you/they envision, but only if everyone works together.  

As a Bull, it’s important to realize that you’re dealing with a married couple with job(s), a family, social obligations, perhaps children, etc.  There will be times when play will need to be canceled or postponed because of the realities of life. You should always be sensitive to that, and never become angry about last minute changes, cancellations, etc.  Be understanding about these setbacks and you’ll be rewarded with a more appreciative and willing wife!

Communication is key to getting a clear picture of the desired relationship. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. There should be unbaised discussions on what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching. Other couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening in, etc.

After discussing all of those important issues, you should have a good idea whether or not your desires and those of the couple are a good match. If they are, then what you need to do is craft a plan that has one important goal:  You must become the Alpha Male in the relationship.

When you come into the relationship, remember that you are altering an existing bond between two people. There is an emotional bond and a sexual bond. You don’t ever want to do anything that interferes or hurts the emotional bond. If you do, both the husband and the wife will react negatively. In fact the strong emotional bond is required to give them the comfort to include a third person in their relationship. If you weaken their emotional bond then insecurities and  jealousy will emerge and ruin everything. Never ever make a play for the wife as anything other than a sex partner. If you do then everything will come to an end.

When you first meet the couple, know that the wife loves her husband and looks to him for sex. If you do everything right, in time she will still love him but she will LUST FOR YOU if she begins to view you as the Alpha Male.

These are just my views and opinions, based on my experinces as a BULL. I would like to know the opinions of BULLS, Cuckold couples and Wannabe cuckolds about definition of a real BULL. 

I just wanted to create a platform for everyone who is interested in such a lifestyle. Feel free to leave your comments here or you can also PM.

Thank you !!!!
[+] 1 user Likes giacomo18's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Really your views are excellent
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
What does a BULL get out of a cuckold relationship ???

First, a married woman is in it for the sex. Her motivations are not unlike ours (men).  She is not looking for a relationship (she has one). She is not looking for drama (she wants none). She will not hound you or stalk you or pester you like many single women.

With a married woman it’s all about the sex. When you meet with her (or them) there will be little small talk, socializing or wasting time. Sex is on her mind, and it’s everyone's goal. Once her and your sexual cravings are satisfied she will go back home, with or to her husband. It’s perfect for someone like me who enjoys frequent, explosive sex with someone who is only too willing to provide it.

BULLS are often painted as selfish, cock-wielding studs that are interested only in themselves, but that’s not usually the case. I, and others like me, enjoy interacting with couples and helping them reignite their flame in the bedroom.

In my case I am dominant and I enjoy the domination theme. It’s empowering to have a woman offer herself to me, especially when it’s a beautiful married woman who would normally be off-limits to anyone except her husband.

I also love being dominant over a couple in the husband's presence. There’s something deeply satisfying when I see a husband silently watch me ravage his wife in their marital bed, knowing that he’s getting off on the whole show.

Most husbands I know are not submissive. However they do become extremely passive when I assert myself in their presence. Not only does this appeal to me, but I enjoy the wife’s reaction as well. The more passive the husband is the more sexually responsive the wife becomes, and that leads to even better sex.

Once you have taken the time to build a good cuckold relationship with the right couple the encounters can become intense, fulfilling and practically addictive.
Like Reply
Mere cousin bhabhi k bare me chat karni kisko come in pvt

I need cum tributer video for my bhabhi non nude pic

My telegram amit2051 & link given

https:// Amit2051
Like Reply
(19-10-2020, 03:23 PM)giacomo18 Wrote: Hello Friends,

This thread is all about my views on Cuckold and Bull relationships. I would request interested couples and bulls and all xossipy members who see this thread to have their views. 

I feel the the word BULL is the most misunderstood thing today, I don't feel any TOM, DICK and HARRY who calls himself a BULL can become one. 

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real BULL in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a BULL is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably. 

This is where the men get separated from the boys. Being a BULL means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then fit into that. 

Then you must follow a certain protocol to create a new three-way relationship.The perfect relationship will not happen instantly. It takes an investment of time by everyone. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what you/they envision, but only if everyone works together.  

As a Bull, it’s important to realize that you’re dealing with a married couple with job(s), a family, social obligations, perhaps children, etc.  There will be times when play will need to be canceled or postponed because of the realities of life. You should always be sensitive to that, and never become angry about last minute changes, cancellations, etc.  Be understanding about these setbacks and you’ll be rewarded with a more appreciative and willing wife!

Communication is key to getting a clear picture of the desired relationship. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. There should be unbaised discussions on what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching. Other couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening in, etc.

After discussing all of those important issues, you should have a good idea whether or not your desires and those of the couple are a good match. If they are, then what you need to do is craft a plan that has one important goal:  You must become the Alpha Male in the relationship.

When you come into the relationship, remember that you are altering an existing bond between two people. There is an emotional bond and a sexual bond. You don’t ever want to do anything that interferes or hurts the emotional bond. If you do, both the husband and the wife will react negatively. In fact the strong emotional bond is required to give them the comfort to include a third person in their relationship. If you weaken their emotional bond then insecurities and  jealousy will emerge and ruin everything. Never ever make a play for the wife as anything other than a sex partner. If you do then everything will come to an end.

When you first meet the couple, know that the wife loves her husband and looks to him for sex. If you do everything right, in time she will still love him but she will LUST FOR YOU if she begins to view you as the Alpha Male.

These are just my views and opinions, based on my experinces as a BULL. I would like to know the opinions of BULLS, Cuckold couples and Wannabe cuckolds about definition of a real BULL. 

I just wanted to create a platform for everyone who is interested in such a lifestyle. Feel free to leave your comments here or you can also PM.

Thank you !!!!

It is interesting to see how you missed one key part. 

The BULL must ready to  offer hi sown wife as well. If he is not ready for that he does not understand anything to do with cuckold relationships. Most fucking so called bulls think it is a free ride while keeping own wife/gf in purdhaa ...... and it is pathetic to see you missed the same.
[+] 1 user Likes newcuckie's post
Like Reply
The Wife's perspective

You can generally categorize the wife of a cuckold broadly into two categories THE ACTIVE WIFE and THE PASSIVE WIFE.

The PASSIVE WIFE - are not very active, not vocal and mostly just there. Sometimes they were just doing it for their husbands. The experiences were enjoyable, but definitely not all they could have been.

The ACTIVE WIFE -  a wife who was actively engaged in every aspect of our play. The best wives were those who got into the whole experience. They loved the sex , and they also loved turning on their husband. They were vocal leading up to sex, vocal in bed, and vocal afterward. In other words they were involved.

There should be a real discussion with the wife early in the relationship, and help her understand what it is that her husband REALLY craves. Make her understand that he will not be hurt by knowing that she prefers fucking you. Make her see that he wants to hear things such as she could potentially fall for you, or you could knock her up. Sure it's all fantasy stuff, but that doesn't make the appeal any less real.
Like Reply
The Science of Cuckold Marriages

By sex therapist & relationships counselor Susan Gower

After studying human sexuality for many years it has become inarguable to me that a cuckold relationship (in which the wife engages in sexual activity with a variety of men while her husband remains faithful) is most compatible with basic human evolutionary make up. It is straying from this evolutionarily grounded human bonding relationship that has produced such misunderstandings and conflict between the sexes.

At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partners. Women are literally hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire.

The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the healthiest children. This second desire becomes  stronger once a woman has secured her life mate, and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this more powerful drive exceeds her sexual desire for her life mate. This is essentially why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband is well known to diminish over time.  At the same, it is normal for her to feel a subtle but very real increase in her sexual desire for other men. 

With the creation of a stable home environment in which to raise her children, there is a clear physiological shift toward a womans desire to mate with the best man (or men) available to her, for their contribution of superior genetic material.  This natural fact does not make her immoral, or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her basic genetic code.

Contrary to societal contrivances to the contrary, these physiological sexual differences between men and women also seem to support the cuckold relationship as one ideal for a marital relationship. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, due to her biological age, creates stronger sexual drives than her husband.  As a marriage continues through the years, this discrepancy in sexual drives typically increases, sometimes to the point of a wife finding little or no sexual satisfaction with her husband, and secretly turning to extramarital encounters. 

Nature reinforces this physical need by providing women with the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual orgasms than men. This is nature’s way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity, even at the risk of being caught by her life mate.  Women experience a diversity of orgasms, including clitoral and vaginal.  Additionally, women have the ability for multiple orgasms.  While this simple pleasure is often recognized as the result of efforts by the woman's partner, it has been theorized that this trait actually is a natural function designed to allow a woman to participate and enjoy sex with multiple partners over a short period of time. 

On the other hand, men are far simpler sexually. His sex drive grows will simply grow stronger the longer he goes without sex, with a singular, simplistic orgasm resulting.  Since he needs a consenting female in order to engage in sex, his desire for her sexually is directly linked to this need for her to  consent.  Over time his need for sexual release can become overwhelming, and his desire to gain her consent by pleasing her increases proportionally to his level of sexual frustration.  He is content mating with any female he finds desirable, and is perfectly capable of being content with having sex with the same female for life, providing certain motivations are provided.

Furthermore, men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating or oral sex as the do completing a sex act with a woman.  For women however, masturbation and oral sex provide only temporary relief.  Women do require sex with a partner in order to be fully satisfied, both psychologically and physically.

There have been numerous clinical studies documenting positive emotional responses to the presence of male sperm in the female vagina.  Theory suggests that certain hormones contained in the seminal deposit illicit both physical and emotional changes in a woman's own hormone levels.  While not completely understood, these studies do support the theory that a woman's most satisfying sexual experiences result from intercourse with a male, resulting in his ejaculation.

One might think that these conditions present arguments for an open marriage in which both a wife and her husband find sexual partners outside their marriage.  But the idea of open marriage assumes the erroneous notion that men require a variety of sex partners, and that women are tolerant of their men mating with others. However, neither assumption is typical. 

While the evidence clearly suggests that a married woman is instinctively inclined to seek sexual partner(s) other than her long term mate in order to procreate with males carrying the best genetic material, a man has a sexual drive that is easily manipulated. 

The genetic programming that drives a man is largely based on the thrill of pursuit, not the need for variety.  Men are designed to compete.  They compete in every aspect of life.  Not only do they compete in their workplace, but they compete even in their hobbies.  It's hardly incidental that men enjoy watching or participating in sporting events. 

Most importantly though, men compete for their female.  Husbands who’s desire for their wives have waned over time, or even shifted to other women, can be completely reversed with one simple change – the introduction of a competing male vying for their wife's attention.

In study after study, married men responded consistently when exposed to stimuli that include another man's attention to the wife.  This trigger awakens their instincts to compete and they literally rise to the occasion.  Their focus reverts solely back to their wives, and they lose interest in other women.  The wives in some studies were able to deliberately vary their husband’s level of interest through increasing or decreasing their interaction with other men.

It was further found that when these same wives reverted back to traditional sexual practices with their husbands, their husbands began to lose interest and once again showed interest in other women as possible sex partners.  The mere possibility of competing for her with another man consistently and predictably reinvigorates his desire in a man.  Common belief holds that men are born to cheat.  However these studies clearly show that men are born to compete. 
In one study (Hill, Leeson 2004), there is also a clear correlation between sexual desire and the absence of the woman from the relationship, supporting the age-old axiom that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”.  This pattern introduces a possible correlation between sexual denial and resultant arousal. An extended absence makes more than just the heart grow.  It dramatically increases the need of a male to mate with his partner. 

The introduction of the possibility of the woman straying sexually during her absence invoked a much stronger response in the male, to the point that it totally altered his behavior. This study supports the belief that men can indeed become physically aroused by the mere  possibility of their wife cheating on them in their absence, which is actually one of the cornerstones of the Cuckold lifestyle.

Once a husband feels these competitive forces awaken within him, he becomes singularly focused on pleasing his wife,and seeking her constant approval and sexual consent.  This is another simple concept that drives the Cuckold relationship.  Even in relationships where the couple may not recognize why it occurs, it usually doesn't take long for them to recognize how it can affect their intimate relationship. 

A husband will readily and predictably respond to the threat of competition, whether real or imagined.  A wife can use that competition to help mold a sexual relationship that proves sexually satisfying for both of them, while insuring relationship stability and her husband's fidelity all at  the same time.
The involvement of another male into the relationship has additional benefit, other than the obvious sexual benefits to the wife and the resultant stability to the relationship. Some men expressed relief that their wife was being satisfied by another, being relieved of the pressure to perform as her primary sex partner.  The older the husband becomes, the more this motivation is mentioned. 

Our modern morals and the roles imposed both sexes by society are not only aberrant behavior given our genetic makeup, but psychologically unhealthy. Marriage itself is an artificial construct that conflicts with natural human programming. It is unfair that a woman is forced to repress her natural sex drive which is genetically embedded over a millenia. Doing so places undue strain on what is viewed by society as the “traditional” marriage and surely contributes to the rate of marriage failures.  We've created a society in which women often struggle with guilt and frustration over their natural sexual needs. 

Perhaps we need to consider embracing the Cuckold lifestyle as a healthy, natural relationship. Indeed, I believe that I may have saved marriages in my practice by gently introducing the idea and practice of cuckoldry to struggling couples. I have seen female patients rediscover a side of themselves they thought was lost, becoming more centered, calm and confident in both themselves and their marriage.

Similarly, once a husband gets past his initial concerns, they become calmer and more focused on the relationship.  Rather than seeking the temptation of satisfaction outside the marriage, the husband soon derives all of his sexual needs from and through his wife and her extramarital “adventures”.
Introducing the competitive aspect of another man into a Cuckold marriage, a woman can readily alter her husband's behavior back to the days when they were first dating.  Husbands become more focused on their wife, and maintain a higher state of arousal for her, and attention to her, once the possibility of another man enters the relationship.

Last, Cuckold marriages can evolve into a great variety of preferences. In my own practice I have seen them range from those in which cuckolding wives enjoy dating in private, to those who enjoy having sex with other men in front of her husband, and just about everything in between.  However, almost all the couples in my practice have very loving marriages with a playful sense of arousal that seem conventional in every way except that the wife sees other men, while her husband remains monogamous and faithful to her.
Like Reply
Based on my experience I think most of what you have written is just cock and bull. In plain English just completely off the track.
Not worth even discussing.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(24-10-2020, 03:40 PM)giacomo18 Wrote: The Science of Cuckold Marriages

By sex therapist & relationships counselor Susan Gower

After studying human sexuality for many years it has become inarguable to me that a cuckold relationship (in which the wife engages in sexual activity with a variety of men while her husband remains faithful) is most compatible with basic human evolutionary make up. It is straying from this evolutionarily grounded human bonding relationship that has produced such misunderstandings and conflict between the sexes.

At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partners. Women are literally hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire.

The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the healthiest children. This second desire becomes  stronger once a woman has secured her life mate, and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this more powerful drive exceeds her sexual desire for her life mate. This is essentially why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband is well known to diminish over time.  At the same, it is normal for her to feel a subtle but very real increase in her sexual desire for other men. 

With the creation of a stable home environment in which to raise her children, there is a clear physiological shift toward a womans desire to mate with the best man (or men) available to her, for their contribution of superior genetic material.  This natural fact does not make her immoral, or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her basic genetic code.

Contrary to societal contrivances to the contrary, these physiological sexual differences between men and women also seem to support the cuckold relationship as one ideal for a marital relationship. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, due to her biological age, creates stronger sexual drives than her husband.  As a marriage continues through the years, this discrepancy in sexual drives typically increases, sometimes to the point of a wife finding little or no sexual satisfaction with her husband, and secretly turning to extramarital encounters. 

Nature reinforces this physical need by providing women with the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual orgasms than men. This is nature’s way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity, even at the risk of being caught by her life mate.  Women experience a diversity of orgasms, including clitoral and vaginal.  Additionally, women have the ability for multiple orgasms.  While this simple pleasure is often recognized as the result of efforts by the woman's partner, it has been theorized that this trait actually is a natural function designed to allow a woman to participate and enjoy sex with multiple partners over a short period of time. 

On the other hand, men are far simpler sexually. His sex drive grows will simply grow stronger the longer he goes without sex, with a singular, simplistic orgasm resulting.  Since he needs a consenting female in order to engage in sex, his desire for her sexually is directly linked to this need for her to  consent.  Over time his need for sexual release can become overwhelming, and his desire to gain her consent by pleasing her increases proportionally to his level of sexual frustration.  He is content mating with any female he finds desirable, and is perfectly capable of being content with having sex with the same female for life, providing certain motivations are provided.

Furthermore, men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating or oral sex as the do completing a sex act with a woman.  For women however, masturbation and oral sex provide only temporary relief.  Women do require sex with a partner in order to be fully satisfied, both psychologically and physically.

There have been numerous clinical studies documenting positive emotional responses to the presence of male sperm in the female vagina.  Theory suggests that certain hormones contained in the seminal deposit illicit both physical and emotional changes in a woman's own hormone levels.  While not completely understood, these studies do support the theory that a woman's most satisfying sexual experiences result from intercourse with a male, resulting in his ejaculation.

One might think that these conditions present arguments for an open marriage in which both a wife and her husband find sexual partners outside their marriage.  But the idea of open marriage assumes the erroneous notion that men require a variety of sex partners, and that women are tolerant of their men mating with others. However, neither assumption is typical. 

While the evidence clearly suggests that a married woman is instinctively inclined to seek sexual partner(s) other than her long term mate in order to procreate with males carrying the best genetic material, a man has a sexual drive that is easily manipulated. 

The genetic programming that drives a man is largely based on the thrill of pursuit, not the need for variety.  Men are designed to compete.  They compete in every aspect of life.  Not only do they compete in their workplace, but they compete even in their hobbies.  It's hardly incidental that men enjoy watching or participating in sporting events. 

Most importantly though, men compete for their female.  Husbands who’s desire for their wives have waned over time, or even shifted to other women, can be completely reversed with one simple change – the introduction of a competing male vying for their wife's attention.

In study after study, married men responded consistently when exposed to stimuli that include another man's attention to the wife.  This trigger awakens their instincts to compete and they literally rise to the occasion.  Their focus reverts solely back to their wives, and they lose interest in other women.  The wives in some studies were able to deliberately vary their husband’s level of interest through increasing or decreasing their interaction with other men.

It was further found that when these same wives reverted back to traditional sexual practices with their husbands, their husbands began to lose interest and once again showed interest in other women as possible sex partners.  The mere possibility of competing for her with another man consistently and predictably reinvigorates his desire in a man.  Common belief holds that men are born to cheat.  However these studies clearly show that men are born to compete. 
In one study (Hill, Leeson 2004), there is also a clear correlation between sexual desire and the absence of the woman from the relationship, supporting the age-old axiom that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”.  This pattern introduces a possible correlation between sexual denial and resultant arousal. An extended absence makes more than just the heart grow.  It dramatically increases the need of a male to mate with his partner. 

The introduction of the possibility of the woman straying sexually during her absence invoked a much stronger response in the male, to the point that it totally altered his behavior. This study supports the belief that men can indeed become physically aroused by the mere  possibility of their wife cheating on them in their absence, which is actually one of the cornerstones of the Cuckold lifestyle.

Once a husband feels these competitive forces awaken within him, he becomes singularly focused on pleasing his wife,and seeking her constant approval and sexual consent.  This is another simple concept that drives the Cuckold relationship.  Even in relationships where the couple may not recognize why it occurs, it usually doesn't take long for them to recognize how it can affect their intimate relationship. 

A husband will readily and predictably respond to the threat of competition, whether real or imagined.  A wife can use that competition to help mold a sexual relationship that proves sexually satisfying for both of them, while insuring relationship stability and her husband's fidelity all at  the same time.
The involvement of another male into the relationship has additional benefit, other than the obvious sexual benefits to the wife and the resultant stability to the relationship. Some men expressed relief that their wife was being satisfied by another, being relieved of the pressure to perform as her primary sex partner.  The older the husband becomes, the more this motivation is mentioned. 

Our modern morals and the roles imposed both sexes by society are not only aberrant behavior given our genetic makeup, but psychologically unhealthy. Marriage itself is an artificial construct that conflicts with natural human programming. It is unfair that a woman is forced to repress her natural sex drive which is genetically embedded over a millenia. Doing so places undue strain on what is viewed by society as the “traditional” marriage and surely contributes to the rate of marriage failures.  We've created a society in which women often struggle with guilt and frustration over their natural sexual needs. 

Perhaps we need to consider embracing the Cuckold lifestyle as a healthy, natural relationship. Indeed, I believe that I may have saved marriages in my practice by gently introducing the idea and practice of cuckoldry to struggling couples. I have seen female patients rediscover a side of themselves they thought was lost, becoming more centered, calm and confident in both themselves and their marriage.

Similarly, once a husband gets past his initial concerns, they become calmer and more focused on the relationship.  Rather than seeking the temptation of satisfaction outside the marriage, the husband soon derives all of his sexual needs from and through his wife and her extramarital “adventures”.
Introducing the competitive aspect of another man into a Cuckold marriage, a woman can readily alter her husband's behavior back to the days when they were first dating.  Husbands become more focused on their wife, and maintain a higher state of arousal for her, and attention to her, once the possibility of another man enters the relationship.

Last, Cuckold marriages can evolve into a great variety of preferences. In my own practice I have seen them range from those in which cuckolding wives enjoy dating in private, to those who enjoy having sex with other men in front of her husband, and just about everything in between.  However, almost all the couples in my practice have very loving marriages with a playful sense of arousal that seem conventional in every way except that the wife sees other men, while her husband remains monogamous and faithful to her.

very true .. b my  girl was passive cuckoldress ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
nice thread...
Like Reply
Hubby here.
I am not into any real swap, but I do like to chat and swap pics with genuine hubbies over telegram. I like to chat and admire each other's wives. Any interested hubby can message me on hangout to connect. From there we can share telegram IDs.
My hangout ID is
mysnapdeal004 @ 1
Like Reply
If anyone come to us as BULL we will give that bastard a thorough beating. He is a fee loder. Wants sometjhing for nothing.
Like Reply