Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one here for confess
Hi this is swaroop,

im 25 im a telugu guy, intreseted in women, any females feeling lonley or wants longterm relationship secretly u can ping me in hangouts : swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Any girl, housewife, woman wanna multiple orgasms in chat and real with me So PM me on Google Hangouts rohanx40 @1
Like Reply
Hii I'm swaroop intrested in making love with aged women I'm 25 intrested females ping me in hangouts :swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Hai i started a new page instagram @teluguconfessions18plus i need some stories of your life's i will maintain secrecy of your identity. Makes or females anyone want to confess plzz ping me in that page i assure u safe and secure
Like Reply
(14-10-2020, 04:44 PM)swaroop25 Wrote: Hai i started a new page instagram @teluguconfessions18plus i need some stories of your life's i will maintain secrecy of your identity. Makes or females anyone want to confess plzz ping me in that page i assure u safe and secure

Actually I do long chat on known girls and showing pic and do some confession also, pm if interested ... telegram @hubba12345
Like Reply
Hii guys I'm from banglore my age is 26  height 5.10 weight 75kgs good looking guy i recently moved to banglore wanna start this job in banglore .. i can fulfill your fantasies  looking for high profile women safe and secure for details contact :swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Hii this is swaroop from banglore age 26 height 75kgs size 7 inches max i can fuck you max 4 to 5 times  lonley women and housewives high profile women can contact me :swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Hii any  horny females from banglore need body massage ping me in pvt i will keep ur details safe and secure ping me in hangouts :swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Hai i from banglore in this pandemic i lost my job looking for another one but to maintain my needs temparory i wanna be like a.call boy if any aged females can assist me i can satisfy you you can pay with my work for details ping me : swaroopchowdary6463; or my number : , ping me
Like Reply
Like Reply
Thumbs Down 
Hii beautiful ladies and cuckold couples from banglore. My name is swaroop from banglore I was 26 with5. 10 height I was working in an mnc and doing callboy job in the weekends. I was free for this Friday to Monday. If any females ( no age limit) or cuckold couples can book me for reasonable prices I will satisfy your desire. If you want to know more details ping me in telegram : @Blr26m
Like Reply
Hii any desperate women from banglore
I am a playboy my age is 26 and my cock size is 7 inches and I can fuck 5 times . If you guys looking for awesome weekend ping me @ hangouts : swaroopchowdary6463;
Or in telegram : @Blr26m@ @ reasonable prices
Like Reply
Hii women from banglore this is swaroop  looking for mature women for friendship if you are interested ping me in telegram : @blr26m ping me
Like Reply
Hii I'm 26 and I'm gigolo boy from banglore my size is 8 inches with good personality i can satisfy all your fantacies and can fuck you 5 times and one more thing pay me after my service if you are not satisfied don't pay for contact : ping me in private or hangout : swaroopchowdary6463; or telgram : user name : @blr26m
Like Reply
In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.
But around 50% are having fantasy of swapping.
My wife is milky fair and bit chubby. She's 25 and I'm 28.1 like her eyes, lips, her curves and her giant boobies Q
We cannot do swapping in real, but fantasy is also having some highs.
I am married hubby for past 2 years. I like to swap pics of my wife mutually with married hubbies or the young guys with GF, It feels thrill and pleasure simultaneously, while swapping pics.
To do swap, safety is also very important.
That's why I use secret chat feature of telegram to swap pics. As we cannot save pic or take screenshot there.
So, hubbies who have fantasy of swapping pics of their wives with mine, Reply your telegram ID or message me on hangouts. Looking forward to meet a like minded hubby and having mutual fun
My Hangout ID is:
mysnapdeal004 (at 1)
Like Reply
I'm from banglore recent gaa cuckold couple tho 2days oyo room lo enjoy chesamu naku new people kavali anyone interested ping me in hangouts : [email protected]
Like Reply
Banglore lo evarina cuckold husband unnara valla wife ni share cheskodaniki unte naa hangouts id : swaroopchowdary6463; ki ping cheyandi manam baga enjoy cheyochu
Like Reply
Banglore nunchi evarina aged females unnara Or cuckold husband unnara fun enjoy Cheydaniki unte naa hangouts id ki ping cheyandi : swaroopchowdary6463;
Like Reply
Shocked 
Hai all im 26 with good looking and i do massage for females with full satisfaction guarantee interested one pi g me in google chat : swaroop chowdary6463; @,reasonable prices
Like Reply
(21-08-2022, 03:34 PM)mr.commenter Wrote: Massage okkate kada maastaruu

I can satisfy her with my things. Ru cuckold
Like Reply