Adultery Homely Housewife
Prologue

Prema came out of Gopichand Sabziwala shop with a bag full of vegetables and walked in a hurry in the market towards her car. It’s around 4 PM, the crowd has started to increase in the market. She is sweating profusely and looking at her watch murmuring, “Oh god, It’s been around 50 mins since I came to market”. She pressed her car key remote to open the car. She dumped the bag in the dickie and got into the car. The car started to travel towards Prema’s home. It’s about 30 mins from the market to Home.  Prema’s phone started to vibrate, She picked up the phone in her left hand and looked at the screen. It’s her husband Sanju. 
“Hello Dear, What do you think if I am available at home around 7PM”

“Are you kidding? Don’t you have any other time to play with me” replied Prema

“Not at all dear, My campus interview is over a day earlier. My team will take care of the paperwork and return tomorrow. I want to be with you today. After all today is our 6th wedding anniversary. I told my boss about it and he is very much OK about it. How can i be not with my sexy wife on our wedding anniversary night”

“Wow that’s a real surprise. Have you started already?” Asked Prema

“I am already at the Delhi Airport, Mostly will reach Kolkata around 6.45 PM. I have booked a candle light dinner at Minerva restaurant. Let’s start our wedding day celebration with a dinner and finish it with a dessert at Home tonight. Don’t forget to wear the new Lingerie panty & bra I presented you this Monday. You know what i mean!!!! Also leave our son at my parents home for the weekend. Love u honey!! I ll see u at home. Bye”

The phone disconnected and Prema applied a sudden break in her car after she remembered something.
“Oh my god, I left my panty at the vegetable shop” She murmured and took a U turn and drove towards the market. 

The same panty which her husband gifted her for the wedding anniversary.

(To be continued)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start!
[+] 1 user Likes BIMBO's post
Like Reply
Nice plot please continue...
[+] 1 user Likes Sam15's post
Like Reply
Wow nice story continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(13-10-2020, 07:24 PM)duba.koorxxx; Wrote: Prologue
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .
“Oh my god, I left my panty at the vegetable shop” She murmured and took a U turn and drove towards the market. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
(To be continued)

Looks like Gopichand Sabziwala is going to be lucky guy. Will he also spread the luck to others ?  banana 
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Super Start
[+] 1 user Likes kishore44's post
Like Reply
Interesting start. Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Great start. Go on dude.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Seems an interesting story
[+] 2 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Please continue bro
Like Reply
It will be kinky story I may say.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Very interesting please update
Like Reply
Chapter 2

(9 days back)

The doorbell rang again. Prema slapped Sanju’s thigh twice and pinched it.

“What, why do u pinch?

Prema pointed towards the door and the calling bell rang again.

“Oh! Someone is at the door” Sanju replied and got up.

When Sanju got up, Prema took a deep breath while Sanju’s cock slided out of Prema's pretty mouth.

“Can’t u hear the doorbell? It has been ringing for a while. Probably your parents are back from down the street  temple” Prema asked Sanju harshly, catching her breath.

“Ok ok sorry baba, I was lost in ur pussy baby. Really didn’t hear it properly just thought it might be neighbours doorbell” Sanju replied while putting on his underwear and shorts.

Sanju went out of the room, while Prema got up wrapping the bed sheet around her body after wiping her mouth and sat on the bed with her back up against the pillows. Sanju came back from the living room and threw Prema’s blouse, bra & panty on the bed, which he found on the living room floor then closed the door and went out. Prema got up from the bed and locked the bedroom door from inside and started putting on her bra and panty followed by Blouse. She already had her petticoat on which she didn’t remove. She picked up her Saree from the floor and started dressing. She could hear her Mother-in-law asking Sanju on what took him long to open the door and He was replying to something. By the time she was about to finish dressing, there was a loud knock at the bedroom door. Rohan, her son was knocking and calling for her. Prema immediately unlocked the door and went to the living room.Rohan rushed into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. While Sanju’s mother applied Sindhoor on her forehead and fed Prashad from temple to Prema, Prema wiped her mouth again properly and ate the Prashad.

“Oh Mummy! The bed is wet. Did Papa drop water on the bed?” shouted Rohan.

Sanju, age 36 medium built working at a MNC IT firm in Kolkata. Married for 6 years to his wife Prema, who is 34. They have a 5 year old son Rohan. Prema is usually lean with an hourglass structure. Her asses were the best part of her body, followed by her navel and bosom. But after Rohan’s birth, She has added little fat on her hip, asses and boobs. She is 36-30-37 now. She has a nose ring which can guarantee instant turn on. Sanju and his wife are very active sexually. Irrespective of his stressful IT job, their sexual life is undisturbed. Sanju decided to induce some kinkiness to their sexual life. He talked to his wife about it just a while back when Sanju’s parents took Rohan to a Temple down the street. Though she expressed reluctance initially, she however liked his idea. Sanju’s wife is very particular that the kinkiness has to be very restricted like It should not involve anything physical with a 3rd person other than Sanju. With the 6th anniversary coming up, they decided to start with exhibitionism. Talking about adding kinkiness to their sexual life  has led to an unplanned session while their son and parents were out.

(To be continued)
[+] 8 users Like [email protected]'s post
Like Reply
Bro nice and wonderful please give big updates .
Like Reply
Thanks for a hot update
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Want big updates....plssss
[+] 3 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Fantastic