Sexy Mom and hot daughter - Revathi
Revathi :

I was in a real shock, i felt ashamed, i felt embarassed, i was in a situation which even my worst enemy should not face in
lifetime, i dont know what to do, words doesnt came from my mouth when my daughter Hanisha saw me in cinema hall, her
anger eyes fixed in my boobs which was fondled by hands that doesnt belongs to her dad.

Yes i was with my boss in that theater and we both were enjoying every moment of kissing, licking, pressing, fondling and
both our inners were soaked in wet till i saw my daughter standing few steps away watching me, it was song playing during
the movie, i guess my daughter should have went out to pee and while coming back to seat she saw us, suddenly it was
bright colorful scene in the song and my daughters eyes moved to my hand which was in his cock. my brain stopped working
and i looked at my daughter with guilty eyes, not even moving my hand from his cock.

she looked me like a piece of shit and walked to her seat with wet eyes without saying anything. i looked at her crossing me
unable to stop her, unable to say anything and after a minute i hooked my blouse, adjusted my pallu and left the movie hall.

While returning home, i didnt speak anything with my boss Kamal, i could see guilt in his eyes as well, everytime he was trying
to say something to console me but tears flowing from my eyes and he also not sure what he could say to console me.

Once reached home, i get down from his car, he opened his mouth to say something but i rushed to home without looking him.

I am revathi, aged 33 wife of a 17 year old daughter Hanisha who is studying her college lives in chennai, working
in a private firm. i was married at the age of 16, my husband was good in initial few years of marriage, allowed me
to continue my studies, taken care of me had a great sex life, but everything lasts only for 10 years, later due to bad friendship
he started drinking and slowly got addicted to that, lost his job due to that and i have to find a job to run the family.

Till now, he used to do some labour job that will fulfill his drinking needs, he will work for a week get money and used to drink
till all his money spent, sometime he used steel money from home and drink aswell, i thought of getting divorce from him,
but it is not safe to live alone in this soceity with young daughter, also i had a hope that he will stop this habit sometime.

i even thought of commiting suicide when i come to know about his extra-marital affairs, but i have to live for my daughter,
she is my life, i need to live for her, i started going to job to meet our expenses and gave my daughter all my love and now
she turned into a cute young girl doing her college, but today everything was lost, i felt like my world has become
dark and i layed on bed, crying crying, and the bedspreads soaked in my tears.

how will i face my daughter, how will i speak to her, what she will think about me seeing me helding cock of someone in movie
hall, thinking about all these, i donno how long i laid there until i heared the door bell.

it might be my drunken husband, i couldnt imaging if my daughter tell this to my husband,
i stood up, took a deep breathe, and opened the door, to see my daughter standing there looking at me.
[+] 3 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hanisha :

i couldnt beleive my eyes, seeing my mom there and his hand was inside my mom's blouse and my mom stroking his cock. i donno
what to say, i felt of slapping her, i controled myself, walked past her throwing angry look and took my seat.

as soon as i take my seat my boy friend Shiva, put his arms around my shoulders and pressed my breast, i pushed his
hands away in anger, he looked me surprisingly, what happened hani ?

i didnt say anything, my eyes were watching my mom and her freind, who stood up and walked out of movie hall.

i felt kamals lips in my cheek, hani comeon dear, you are enjoying till now, but what happened suddenly.

lets go Shiva, i am not feeling good, i said.
Hani, this is not fair, i fingered your pussy and you reached your orgasm, its your turn now, finish it soon we will go.
Shiva, i am not in a mood, are you going to come with me or shall i move, i said in firm voice.

he looked at me, shaked his shoulders and stood up from the seat. Once i sit in his bike, hanisha, it is too early, if you
go home now wont your mom ask the reason to come so early ?

i cant go home now, i know mom will be in home by now and dont want to see her now, i thought to myself
i dont want to go home now, i said.
then where ?

lets go to some park.

wow, thats a nice idea, Shiva said and drove to a park.

My lovable mother, how could she do this, till now i was in a feel that i had the best mom in the world, she was so
friendly, i am her world, we both share everything, i know she is living for me, even i am in that house only due to my mom,
otherwise i want to run away from my drunker dad, who always come home drunk and fight with mom, i told so many times to get
him divorced, but donno why she doesnt agree. But she is great person, she is working for me, all her earnings were spent
for me, she never purchased anything for her, such a selfless mom, but who is that guy, how did he make my mom fell for him ?
how long does this is happening, will my mom run away with him ? lot of questions breaking my head.

once we reach the park, we took a lonely place sat leaning in a tree.

you are not alright, i can see from your face, but tell me what happened dear, Shiva asked in a caring tone.

i looked at him, felt bit hesitated to say, but he is the only person other than mom whom i share everything, i cant
share this with my college friends, but i can trust shiva, he is the only person who can console me, he is the only
person with whom i can lay in his shoulders and cry. My eyes turned wet , rested my head in his shoulder and i said
what happened when i returned from washroom after cleaning my pussy with crying eyes.

he heared everything, wiped my tears, kissed my forehead, its ok hani, she is your mom, your young mom, do you know
when your dad started drinking, having extra - marital affair, ingoring you and your mom, he asked.

almost 6 or 7 years back, i said.
whats the age of your mom at that stage ?
she was around 26 or 27, i said.
so your dad doesnt take care of your mom physical needs for past 6 years and she was just 27 at that time..
but shiva,,,i tried to say something.

your mom loves you so much hani, you already told a lot about her, but she i also a women and you 25 to 35 is the age
where people need sex badly, especially for women that is the peak time for sex. your dad doesnt fulfill that, she finds
a alternate person who can fulfil her needs, thats nothing wrong hanisha, i am sure, that guy would have known your
moms weekness and make her fell in his trap.

i looked at him, without saying anything,

your mom shown all her love to you, you are her only hope in her difficult time, she is living for you, now it is your
time to show back your love. i am sure your mom would be crying in home after you saw her in that situation, she might
be dying in guilt, you have to go and console her, you have to be with her.

i thought for a while and yes, what shiva said is correct, i have to be with her, sex is physical need, even i came to movie
hall with shivaa for the same purpose like my mom, at the age of 17 if i need sex, then there is nothing wrong with my
mom, i have to be with her..

ok shiva, drop me in home, i need to say her, i dont hate her because of this, i couldnt imagine what she might be feeling now..
i said and got ready to move from there.

now ? shiva asked and stopped me from getting up.
yes, i said looking at him.
i think, your mom might reached home just now and lets give her some private time to regain her composure, lets go after
15 to 20 minutes.

hmmm, ok shiva, you are correct, lets give her some time, thank you da, without your words i would have shouted at my mom,
i would have hated her, it would been realy hard for her, thanks a lot shiva.

its ok dear, he said kissing my forehead.

he placed left arm in my right shoulders and right arm around my hips and hugged me, i too leaned my right side toward his
chest with my right boob crushing his left chest.

honey, we have only 15 minutes.
so what, i said looking into his eyes.

you have left one job in middle in the movie hall, he said taking my hand and placing it over his pants and looked into my eyes.
you dirty rascal, for this only, you asked 15 minutes, i said slapping his cheek.

honey pls, he said kissing my cheek.

i smiled at him looked around, park was not crowded, there was only few couples sitting here and there enjoying their time,

i looked into his eyes and slowly pulled the pant zip down, insert my hands into his inners and pulled his tool out,
he too pulled my chudithar zip down and insert his hand and cupped my breasts.

sss. i let out a moan and his lips met my lips, i started stroking his cock, while his tongue discovered my inner jaws, licked
my saliva, his one hand playing with my 34 sized boob, with other hand pressing my ass cheeks.

use your lips di, he said after releasing the kiss and pushed my heads down.

i moved down kissed his cock, licked it from top to bottom and slowly took it inside my mouth.

he bend down kisssed my back neck and helped me pushing my head to and fro, his hand in my ass now went inside my pants
and smooching my ass cheeks and grabbed my pussy.

it turned me on heavily and i increased the pace of sucking, he insert his finger inside my pussy and started finger fucking.

i am cuming honey, he moaned.
i held his cock tighly inside my mouth while white warm fluid hit my throat with a jerk. his fingers pinched my nipple hard,
i taken it fully inside my throat, licked it cleanly and placed his cock inside.

he pulled my face and kissed my lips. you are turning out as expert nowadays hanisha, he said with a wink.
i blushed and said, shall we go.

you havent released yet, let me finish he said with a wink and increased his speed insided my pussy, twisting my clit.

sssss, no need shiva, i need to see my mom.
its ok di, few minutes, he said kissing my cheek.

leave me shiva, isaid hugging him tightly.

he kissed my earlobes and moved his lips to my shoulder, while his fingers moving fast.

i bit his cheek, shivaaa, plssssssss..
hmmm, ok dear, you are comingg...
suddenly my body jerked and my pussy reached its second orgasm and made my wet panties wet again.

you are such a rascal, i should wear pads while coming out with you otherwise you will make even my pants wet, i said with
a false angry tone while adjusting my dress.

he smiled and helped me putting my chudi zip.

take care of your mom hani, you should not let her down, be with her and let me know whether she is ok, i will be waiting
for your message, he said before dropping me.

hmm sure, thanks shivaa for everything, i said and kissed him.

My mom was bit shocked to see me that much early, she went inside without saying anything, i couldnt see her guilty
eyes, i rushed to wash room refreshed myself, changed to night pant and t-shirt and came to hall.
[+] 2 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
wow mother daughret duo
Like Reply
Wow Revathi!! Superb start
Like Reply
Hanisha :

i couldnt beleive my eyes, seeing my mom there and his hand was inside my mom's blouse and my mom stroking his cock. i donno
what to say, i felt of slapping her, i controled myself, walked past her throwing angry look and took my seat.

as soon as i take my seat my boy friend Shiva, put his arms around my shoulders and pressed my breast, i pushed his
hands away in anger, he looked me surprisingly, what happened hani ?

i didnt say anything, my eyes were watching my mom and her freind, who stood up and walked out of movie hall.

i felt kamals lips in my cheek, hani comeon dear, you are enjoying till now, but what happened suddenly.

lets go Shiva, i am not feeling good, i said.
Hani, this is not fair, i fingered your pussy and you reached your orgasm, its your turn now, finish it soon we will go.
Shiva, i am not in a mood, are you going to come with me or shall i move, i said in firm voice.

he looked at me, shaked his shoulders and stood up from the seat. Once i sit in his bike, hanisha, it is too early, if you
go home now wont your mom ask the reason to come so early ?

i cant go home now, i know mom will be in home by now and dont want to see her now, i thought to myself
i dont want to go home now, i said.
then where ?

lets go to some park.

wow, thats a nice idea, Shiva said and drove to a park.

My lovable mother, how could she do this, till now i was in a feel that i had the best mom in the world, she was so
friendly, i am her world, we both share everything, i know she is living for me, even i am in that house only due to my mom,
otherwise i want to run away from my drunker dad, who always come home drunk and fight with mom, i told so many times to get
him divorced, but donno why she doesnt agree. But she is great person, she is working for me, all her earnings were spent
for me, she never purchased anything for her, such a selfless mom, but who is that guy, how did he make my mom fell for him ?
how long does this is happening, will my mom run away with him ? lot of questions breaking my head.

once we reach the park, we took a lonely place sat leaning in a tree.

you are not alright, i can see from your face, but tell me what happened dear, Shiva asked in a caring tone.

i looked at him, felt bit hesitated to say, but he is the only person other than mom whom i share everything, i cant
share this with my college friends, but i can trust shiva, he is the only person who can console me, he is the only
person with whom i can lay in his shoulders and cry. My eyes turned wet , rested my head in his shoulder and i said
what happened when i returned from washroom after cleaning my pussy with crying eyes.

he heared everything, wiped my tears, kissed my forehead, its ok hani, she is your mom, your young mom, do you know
when your dad started drinking, having extra - marital affair, ingoring you and your mom, he asked.

almost 6 or 7 years back, i said.
whats the age of your mom at that stage ?
she was around 26 or 27, i said.
so your dad doesnt take care of your mom physical needs for past 6 years and she was just 27 at that time..
but shiva,,,i tried to say something.

your mom loves you so much hani, you already told a lot about her, but she i also a women and you 25 to 35 is the age
where people need sex badly, especially for women that is the peak time for sex. your dad doesnt fulfill that, she finds
a alternate person who can fulfil her needs, thats nothing wrong hanisha, i am sure, that guy would have known your
moms weekness and make her fell in his trap.

i looked at him, without saying anything,

your mom shown all her love to you, you are her only hope in her difficult time, she is living for you, now it is your
time to show back your love. i am sure your mom would be crying in home after you saw her in that situation, she might
be dying in guilt, you have to go and console her, you have to be with her.

i thought for a while and yes, what shiva said is correct, i have to be with her, sex is physical need, even i came to movie
hall with shivaa for the same purpose like my mom, at the age of 17 if i need sex, then there is nothing wrong with my
mom, i have to be with her..

ok shiva, drop me in home, i need to say her, i dont hate her because of this, i couldnt imagine what she might be feeling now..
i said and got ready to move from there.

now ? shiva asked and stopped me from getting up.
yes, i said looking at him.
i think, your mom might reached home just now and lets give her some private time to regain her composure, lets go after
15 to 20 minutes.

hmmm, ok shiva, you are correct, lets give her some time, thank you da, without your words i would have shouted at my mom,
i would have hated her, it would been realy hard for her, thanks a lot shiva.

its ok dear, he said kissing my forehead.

he placed left arm in my right shoulders and right arm around my hips and hugged me, i too leaned my right side toward his
chest with my right boob crushing his left chest.

honey, we have only 15 minutes.
so what, i said looking into his eyes.

you have left one job in middle in the movie hall, he said taking my hand and placing it over his pants and looked into my eyes.
you dirty rascal, for this only, you asked 15 minutes, i said slapping his cheek.

honey pls, he said kissing my cheek.

i smiled at him looked around, park was not crowded, there was only few couples sitting here and there enjoying their time,

i looked into his eyes and slowly pulled the pant zip down, insert my hands into his inners and pulled his tool out,
he too pulled my chudithar zip down and insert his hand and cupped my breasts.

sss. i let out a moan and his lips met my lips, i started stroking his cock, while his tongue discovered my inner jaws, licked
my saliva, his one hand playing with my 34 sized boob, with other hand pressing my ass cheeks.

use your lips di, he said after releasing the kiss and pushed my heads down.

i moved down kissed his cock, licked it from top to bottom and slowly took it inside my mouth.

he bend down kisssed my back neck and helped me pushing my head to and fro, his hand in my ass now went inside my pants
and smooching my ass cheeks and grabbed my pussy.

it turned me on heavily and i increased the pace of sucking, he insert his finger inside my pussy and started finger fucking.

i am cuming honey, he moaned.
i held his cock tighly inside my mouth while white warm fluid hit my throat with a jerk. his fingers pinched my nipple hard,
i taken it fully inside my throat, licked it cleanly and placed his cock inside.

he pulled my face and kissed my lips. you are turning out as expert nowadays hanisha, he said with a wink.
i blushed and said, shall we go.

you havent released yet, let me finish he said with a wink and increased his speed insided my pussy, twisting my clit.

sssss, no need shiva, i need to see my mom.
its ok di, few minutes, he said kissing my cheek.

leave me shiva, isaid hugging him tightly.

he kissed my earlobes and moved his lips to my shoulder, while his fingers moving fast.

i bit his cheek, shivaaa, plssssssss..
hmmm, ok dear, you are comingg...
suddenly my body jerked and my pussy reached its second orgasm and made my wet panties wet again.

you are such a rascal, i should wear pads while coming out with you otherwise you will make even my pants wet, i said with
a false angry tone while adjusting my dress.

he smiled and helped me putting my chudi zip.

take care of your mom hani, you should not let her down, be with her and let me know whether she is ok, i will be waiting
for your message, he said before dropping me.

hmm sure, thanks shivaa for everything, i said and kissed him.

My mom was bit shocked to see me that much early, she went inside without saying anything, i couldnt see her guilty
eyes, i rushed to wash room refreshed myself, changed to night pant and t-shirt and came to hall.
[+] 1 user Likes revathi47's post
Like Reply
Revathi :

when i saw my daughter, i couldnt speak anything, i felt like she was looking me like a bitch, i returned to sofa without
saying anything, sat there with my heads down.

i need coffee mom, heared my daughters voice
i couldnt beleve my ears, i thought she wont speak to me, i was bit happy and rushed to kitchen.

i switched on the gas and heated the milk, and suddenly felt pair of hands hugging me from behind.
i love you mom, my daughter whispered near my ears.

immediatly i started crying, i was boiling inside for past 2 hours, unable to face my daughter, not knowing how she will
react, but everything gone with her words " i love you mom".

i couldnt beleive my ears, she turned me wiped off my tears, kissed my cheek, i can understand you mom, you need not feel
guilty, i am with you, she said hugging me.

i couldnt control my tears, my lovable daughter doesnt hate me, she still love me even after seeing me with someone other
than dad in that awkward situation.

thank you dear, thank you hani, i was worried that you will hate me, you will never speak with me, i said kissing all over her face.
its ok mom, i can understand, your husband is worth for nothing, i know you need someone to share your feelings, its
nothing wrong amma..

thank you hanisha, finally got courage to look at her eyes.

she looked at me from top to bottom, you are still young mom, she said with a wink.
i blushed at her.

so who is that lucky guy playing with my moms hot boobs, she asked with a naughty smile, grabbing my 36 sized round breasts
over the blouse.
i again blushed and pushed her hand from my breasts.

oh, should i not touch this, this belongs to him, she asked looking at my breasts.
i was dying in shyness hearing this from my 17 year old daughter,

you are too dirty for your age hani, i said slapping her cheek, go to hall, i will come with coffee.

she smiled naughtly and went out. after few minutes we both were sitting in sofa sipping our coffee.
she finished her coffee and sat on my lap, she took my hand and kissed my palm, even after seeing me in movie hall, this palm
is still holding his cock, pls call him amma, i need to ask him sorry, as i interupted in the middle and you returned suddenly
without finishing it off, she said with a anughty smile.

i was trying to control my blush, and she kissed my cheek.

he is my boss, i whispered.
hmmm, lucky guy, my daughter said pressing my boobs.

suddenly, heared message tone in my mobile.

r u ok revathi, kamal messaged.
hmmm, i am ok, i also messaged that my daughter is not angry with me and her reaction about our relationship.

wow, i am releived, he replied.
my daughter grabbed the phone and called him, i tried to stop her but she held my hands.

he immediatly gave kisses as soon as he attended the call.
ayyo uncle, i am not revathi, i am her daughter hanisha, my daughter said with a smile.
sorry hanisha, i thought..., how are you ?
its ok uncle, ya, i am fine.

its not your mom's fault, i only forced her for a relationship, you know...
hmmm, leave it uncle, i dont need explanation, i love my mom.
thank you hani, for understanding.
hmmm, by the way sorry uncle for disturbing you in theater, i know you might be eagerly enjoying but you stopped in middle
and returned because of me, she said giving naughty smile.

its ok hanisha, he said smilingly.
uncle, why dont you come home and start from where you stopped in theater, she said with a kinky smile.
i was bit embarassed tried to stop her but she was unstoppable today.
ok, give the phone to your mom, let me ask whether she is ok, kamal said.

you are in speaker uncle,
no kamal dont come my hubby may come anytime, i said.
amma, he will come fully drunk, even you 3 can sleep in the same cot tonight, he wont recoganise, my daughter said with a wink.
yes revathi, we need to clebrate since your daughter gave green signal to our relataionship, kamal said.

ok, i whispered.

ok uncle see you soon, i will prepare my mom for your first night at home, she said with a wink and cut the call.
i slapped her cheek, you are too naughty hanisha.
she kissed my cheek, kissed my earlobes, mumy, i spoiled your romance in theater, let me compensate with this, otherwise i
will feel guilty, her lips moved to my shoulders, my dear hot mummy, now get ready to welcome your lover.

i too hugged her and kissed her cheek,

hani, so how come you are in theater, without going to college.
i came to movie for the same purpose like you come to theater, with my boy friend, she said with a blush.

hani you are just 17, you need to concentrate on studies, i said with a worry.
hmmm, ok mum, you married at the age of 16 and i was born at your 17th age, i was one year late compared to you, dont worry
mom i will take care of my studies, she said with a wink.

i looked at her from top to bottom, she has blossomed into a sexy hot young girl, any guy would fix his look in my daughter's
curves when she go out.

hmmm, ok, but take care, dont get pregnent, i said worriedly.
hmmm, no mummy, i am still virgin, we were just kissing and ... she said with a blush.
how long you are into this, i asked
around 8 months mom.

8 months and he still leave my hot daughter virgin, hmmm, he should be a nice guy, i said with a wink.

hmmm, yes mummy, he is nice, caring, and lovable, actualy you should thank him, i was realy upset and angry with you after
seeing you in theater today, but he only convinced me, he only remind me about how much you love me, how much you sacrificed
your life for the sake of my good and asked me to be with you, asked me to not to feel guilty, asked me to make you calm,
he made realise how you are important to me otherwise i donno how i would react with you, she said looking at me.

really my mom turned bit emotional with wet eyes, you should bring him home one day, i owe him a lot, i said kissing her cheek.

hmmm, sure mummy.

r u in love with him ?
hmm, not sure amma, i like him a lot, he too likes me, he cares for me, he understand my feelings, i trust him, he is the one
with whom i share everything next to you, donno whether he loves me, but he also have a lot of lust on me, she said with a blush.

hmmm, he have lot of lust on you but you are still virgin, i asked with a kinky smile.
actually mummy, we dont find a private place, he keep on calling me to make love with me saying that he will book a room in lodge,
but i am not comfortable, his parents always in his house and i am not comfortable with any lodge, and he doesnt find any
other reliable place, otherwise i wouldnt be virgin, she said with a blush, i need your permission to use this house for our
love making mom, she asked with a shy smile.

i gave a naughty smile, hugged her, hanisha, you are brilliant girl, i beleive you, if you trust him bring him home and
enjoy yourself, but assure me, you will not get pregnent before completing studies, i said with a wink and kissed her lips.

thank you so much mummy, she too kissed my lips.

your lips are so tasty dear, i need one more,
hmmm, take it mum.

i bought my lips closer to hers and placed it in her lips, her hands grabbed my cheek and she slowly sucked my lips, she inserted
her tongue into mine, i tried to pull my head but she held it tightly and her tongue touched mine, she sucked my tongue, licked it,
tasted my saliva, i closed my eyes and started to enjoy that lesbian kiss from my daughter, her hands moved to my boobs and
pressed it gently, i was shocked with my 17 year old daughters sensual kiss and turned on as well.

she released the kiss almost after 3 minutes to take some breathe.

how is it mom, she asked with a kinky smile.
you are an expert dear, it was really hot, i need more i asked with a shy smile.

enough from me mum, your boss is coming eagerly to taste this, you go and get ready she said with a wink.
i went inside bathroom.

Hanisha :

i am kamal, are you hanisha ? he asked me standing outside when i opened the door.
yes uncle, come in, i welcomed him

he looks in his late 30s, taller than average men, with broad shoulders, his biceps in his arms showed he is a body builder.
hmmm, no wonder, my mom fall for him, i thought to myself.

i asked him to sit in sofa, mum is getting ready, refreshing herself, i said with a wink.

he asked me to sit next to him.

thanks hanisha, for understanding us, he said carassing my head.
its ok uncle.

you looks so beautiful hanisha, he said moving his hand from my head to cheek, gently fondling.
hmmm, thank you uncle, i said with a blush.

actually we were worried that you would be angry with your mom when you see us in movie hall, he spoke placing his left arm in
my left shoulder.

i can understand uncle, she is just 33, my dad comes home everyday drinking for almost past 6 years, always fights with mom,
she is not happy with her private life, she needs someone to share her feelings, i said.

hmmm, i never seen such a matured girl in this young age hanisha, you are realy great, he said carassing my left cheek.

thank you uncle, i said with a smile.

he placed in his right palm in my right hand which is in my thighs and gently squeezed it, you can trust me hanisha, i will
take care of your mom, i will take care of you, you need not worry about your irresponsible father, i will be with you and your
mom always support you and you can rely on me, and you can share everything with me dear, he said placing a gentle kiss
in my forehead.

thank you so much uncle.

he then enquired about my college life and i replied to his questions, all the time his right hand helding my palm and left
hand gently fondling my cheek and bare shoulders, i liked his touches, it was warm,
with irresponsible dad, we always let an insecured life but i felt bit secured with him, also his speech was humble,
i think thats why mom would have fallen for him, not sure whether he used mom's situation and made her fall for him, but i
started liking him.

mom came in few minutes, she said hi to kamal and sat opposite to us.

revathi, you said you have a daughter but never said, she was so cute and beautiful, kamal said with a smile, still carassing
my cheeks.

my mom smiled and asked, do you need anything to drink kamal.
hmmmm, coffee, he said.

i will prepare mom, i said and about to stand, but mom stopped me and went to kitchen.

i too getup from sofa and went to washroom, when i returned i saw uncle is in kitchen having some chit chat with mom.
i thought to go inside but hesitated as i dont want to disturb their privacy, but kamal signalled me to come inside.

i went inside and stood between mom and kamal, facing the left side of mom and my back to kamal.

i asked him about his family.

he came bit closer to me and gently hugged me from behind, with his both arms helded my arms around the waist.

hmmmm, i have a beautiful sexy wife, our is love marraige and a 16 year old son, i wish my son also agree our
relationship like you, if she came to know about us, he said with a wink.

i too smiled and asked, how is your relationship with your wife uncle.

she is lovable and caring and we have a great time together, he said gently pinching my cheek.
i turned my face and gave a surprised look, uncle, i thought you might also have some problem with your married life, thats
why you have this relationship with but how come even after having a good wife, i asked.

its bit complicated hani, you know men will not satisfied with one girl, he will always search for more, and i am also an
ordinary man, the first time i met your beautiful mom, i fall for her, he said with a kinky smile.

i felt his cock seems got semi erect in my ass cheeks.

uncle, what if your wife came to know about your relationship with mom.
hmmm, dont worry dear, she already know about this, and even your mom and my wife are good friends, he said placing his
chin in my shoulder.

i looked at my mom in shock and she smiled back nodding her head.

hmmm, so only my mom in your list or do you have this kind of relationshipw with some more girls, i asked with a wink.
as of now, only your mom, but i am a playboy during my college days, he too replied with a smile,

hmmm, great uncle..

who knows if i saw beautiuful young girl like you, i may try one more, he said gently kissing my cheek.
sss, hmmm, mummy, he is kissing me infront of you, i said in a complaining tone.

he is a playboy hanisha, you have to maintain some distance with him, otherwise, he will take you also to his bed, my
mom said with a naughty smile.

haha, revathi, i just gave a kiss in love, i like your daughter so much, she is cute, beautiful and inteligent, but as of
now i dont think of taking her to my bed, but i think i can give a try now, he said turning me to face him and gave a wink.

uncle, never dream about that, i will never fell for you, i said with a smile,
hmmm, lets see.

he took a gold chain from his pocket and showed it to me, hanisha, a small gift for you.
wow, nice uncle.

kamal, why did you spend much ? my mom asked.
its ok revathi, first time meeting your lovable daughter, i need to give her some gift.

he placed it in my neck and tied the hook, it looks great in your milky neck dear, he said kissing my cheek.
thank you uncle.

coffee was ready and now we are back in sofa, my mom about to sit opposite to us, but he pulled her and made her sit in his lap.
he took a sip of coffee, revathi, thanks for wearing my favorite sarre, he said placing his right hand in her hips while
his left hand is helding the coffee cup.

he then placed a gently kiss in my mom's lips and asked, shall we start from where we left in theater revathi,

i looked at my mom and gave a naughty smile.
ssss, kamal, dont do this infront of my daughter,

its ok revathi, she saw us in more awkward situation, he winked and moved his hand to her boobs and gave a squeeze.
my mom, blushed looking at me,

i cant control dear, he said and placed a kiss again in her lips, this time it was deep, he sucked her lips, and inserted
his toungue inside her mouth, and i felt itching in my pussy after watching this so close.

my mom this time doesnt oppose, instead she too let her tongue and sucked his lips, they departed almost after couple
of minute.

uncle, are you going to give a live show infront of me, i asked with a wink.
do you need to watch hani.

i would love to watch, its been long since i watched a porn, i said looking at mom with a kinky smile.
both of you gonna get nicely from me, my mom said slapping my cheek.

once they finished coffee, he again went to kiss her, but mom stopped and said, kamal lets go inside.
your mom is not interested for a live show, he said looking at me.

no problem uncle, may be some other time, i said with a smile.

he took a bottle of whisky from his hand bag and gave it to me, give it to your dad.
ok uncle, mom, goto my room, so that if dad comes suddenly, i will give this bottle to him and he will drink in his room.

and they went inside and locked the door.
Like Reply
Kamal :

aaaaaaaa, she let out a moan as soon as i inserted my cock into her pussy.
i thrusted hard, faster kamal, faster, she shouted, i was realy hot and energetic today, and i pushed it harder and harder.

after some 10 minutes of hitting her pussy, my cock released its load into her.

i laid down beside her taking heavy breathe,

what sir today you are in great mood, my wife priya asked me laying over my chest with a smile.
hmmmm, yes dear, i was too hot today.

so whats the reason for my husband to be so hot, i think its been almost 5 years since you fucked me like this, priya asked.
donno dear, i said.

shall i tell the reason, she asked with a wink.
i looked at her questioningly.

my PA revathi, she said with a naughty smile.
i looked her in a shock.

i saw the lust in your eyes when you saw her today, she again said with a smile.
no dear not like that, i murmured.

come on kamal, i am your wife, you cant hide anything from me, she said pinching my cheek.

yes, i cant hide anything from her, she knows me in and out after this 17 years of marraige and 2 years of relationship
before marraige, i am a playboy during college days, have fucked 7 girls before priya, it will take me just 10 to 15 days
to get a girl in my bed, i have all the physic that girls will fall for and i will turn them on with my speach. when i started
following priya i thought she is my 8th girl, but i never know she will be my last girl, yes, the love she showed, the care
she took on me made me love her really and even after knowing my past, she loved me a lot. Also after falling in love with her
i stopped looking other girls and after 2 years of love, we got married and now a dad of 16 year old son.

sorry priya, but, i was trying to say something but she placed her lips in mine.

do you need her, she asked with a smile.
i was looking at her speachless.

she is a poor girl kamal, her husband is a drunker for years and he is not satisfying her, she joined here 5 months before
and she was very fast and sincere in her work, she is smart and after she joined, i was very relaxed
and she solved lot of problems in office, i started liking her very much, and began to move friendly with her, she have a
16 year old daughter, but she is only 32, in this young age, she is facing lot of problems, actually she is good enough
to solve all her issues, but she cant solve her physical needs, i was thinking this for past 3 weeks, she needs care from
men, she needs love from men, she need a man like you kamal, my wife said looking into my eyes.

i cant beleive my ears, are you sure priya ?
yes kamal, i am sure.

but how can i approach her dear, i asked.
she laughed at me, dont forgot the past kamal, you made 8 girls fall in your bed in just a span of 6 months including me.

but are you ok with that, i asked again.

yes my dear husband, its time to wear your playboy cap, she said kissing all over my face.

Hearing my wife's words my penis got hard again and i went on top of her for the second round.
Like Reply
Revathi:

hi, reva, he is my husband Kamal, Priya introduced him to me one day.
Hello sir, i said with a smile.

he too smiled back and said, your smile is so cute revathi and patted my cheek.

its been almost 5 months since i joined this company after facing lot of struggles in past 3 to 4 years, my husband started
to spend all his earnings in drinks due to bad friends, i fought with him, shouted at him, cried at him but nothing worked
out and with no other choice i started to look for a job to run the family. i didnt get any good job for my poor education
qualification and nil experience, i have to accept the offers with minimum pay which is hard to meet our expenses. After
a long struggle of 4 years, i got this offer of personal assistant to the one of the owner of this company. Pay
was good compared to my earlier jobs and priya madam is also a good boss to work with, she was very humble and treated me well.
i was finally happy after these many years of financial struggles.

i did my job well and impressed priya, i also gave some solutions to the problems which worked well and she was really happy
with me, she even raised my pay after 4 months, and also started to be friendly with me. i too started to share everything
with her, i told about my personal life, my alcohalic husband, i even shared her about my dry sex life for past 5 years
from which i am suffering a lot.

she said me to try for some external affair, even in this office lot of men were very much intrested in you revathi, you
have to just find a reliable person to keep your pussy busy, one day she said with a kinky smile. Though my pussy needs
some one badly, being a traditional and conservative girl, i didnt show much intrest, and my pussy is getting bored
with my lean fingers day by day.

So my wife is keep on appreciating you all the day, what you did to her to like you so much, kamal asked me one day when
we three were having coffee in office.

she is just exagurating things sir, i just did my job, i said.

no kamal, things were going tough and we were in trouble of loosing buyers, but she provided the solution which saved us
from loosing almost 10 lakhs approximatly, priya said.

really, kamal asked surprisingly.

yes kamal, she saved us 10 lakhs and she detailed about the problem and how my suggestion paid them off and came out of trouble.

its realy great revathi, so priya why dont we give 10% commision for her for the amount she saved to us.
oh, thats a great idea kamal.

sir i just did my duty, and you are paying salary for that, i said.
hmmm, comeon revathi, you just deserved it, this is not only for the amount you saved us, but also we need more involvment and
smart ideas from you that will earn us more, priya said looking at me.

thank you so much priya, sure i will be more sincere and dedicated for the money you pay, i said with gratitude.
i was really happy, 1 lakh rupee will be very helpfull for me, i need to clear lot of debts, i can spend well on my
daughters education, i was flying in heaven and tried hard to control my tears.

you look very beautiful revathi, kamal said looking at me from top to bottom and fixed his eyes in my breasts for a while,
i was wearing a tight chudithar and my shawl was closer to my neck, exposing my 36 sized boobs, i felt bit embarassed by
his looks that too infront of his wife who till now treating me as a good friend.

thank you sir, i said in a low tone.

so priya its not fair, you appointed a smart and beautiful girl for you as a PA, but i dont even have a assistant, he said
in a false angry tone.

dont worry kamal, i will share her with you, revathi are you ok to be as PA for both of us, priya asked.
i donno what to say, i nodded my head, hesitatingly.

ok, we will plan in such a way that revathi will assist half a day for you and half a day with me, but dont worry revathi,
we wont over burden you, kamal said assuringly.

No problem, i can work extra hours, i said.
thats great of you reva, but we will make sure to get only 9 hour work from you, priya assured.

next day priya came bit late to office.
what priya, you seems so tired and your eyes were reddish, i asked.
nothing revathi, doesnt get good sleep yesterday night, she said with a smile.

what happened, i asked.

she came and hugged me from behind, my hubby doesnt let me sleep, he was so horny yesterday, and came inside me thrice,
donno what made him hot after long time, she whispered closer to my ears.

i blushed and said, priya pls, dont tell me that and all, i am already starving from sex, dont add fuel to the fire.
she kissed my cheek and said, i already told you to find some men, dont be so silly and throw our tradition, your drunkard
husband itself having affairs outside, beauty like you should have atleast 3 affairs, her hands moved to my hips and gave
a squeeze.

sss, priya leave me, let us start work, i said.

she slowly turned me without releasing the hug and kissed my earlobes, if you dont find a men in weeks time, i will cut your
fingers, let me see what you will do after that, she said with a naughty smile.

her kisses and touches slowly turned me on and i too hugged her, priya, seems you are still in yesterday night mood, i am
not your husband, leave me, i said in a husky tone.

hmmm, revathi, even i am getting turned on seeing you, how come your husband doesnt fuck you for past 5 years di, she
said placing a kiss in my lips.

priya dont remind me that, i said.

you just say ok revathi, i will arrange you men, i will inform all our staff that revathis husband is not fucking her, and
will ask every one to fuck you daily, this would be my special bonus for your hard work and dedication to this company, no
other company will offer such things, she said with a wink.

i blushed at her, pls enough priya, i dont have spare panties.

she released the hug and laughed loudly.

ok from today, i am going to share you with my husband she let a pause and i looked at her in a shock.
just as a personal assistant revathi, she said with a smile.

we will arrange you laptop, You can work 4 hours in his cabin and 4 hours in my cabin till you learn his job fully, once you
are comfortable you can sit wherever you want.
ok priya, how is your husband at work.

he is very fast, he need to complete things daily, he doesnt like postponing work for next day, he is short temper as well,
priya said and i look at her in fear.

dont worry, he wont show his short temper with girls, especially beautiful girls like you, she said with a wink.
i blushed with a smile.

its good that you came in saree today, he likes women in sarees a lot, she said with a naughty smile starring at my hips.
enough priya, i said unable to control my smile.

she grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, she bought her lips to my ears, you should think of wearing your saree below navel,
if he see a women's navel, he will forget everything, he is a navel addict, if you did any mistake in your work, you can
slightly move your saree and expose your navel, you can escape from getting scolding for the mistakes, she said kissing
all over my earlobes.

sss, priya, how can i do that priya infront of your hubby, its not correct priya, i said with a moan.

there is a selfish reason dear, you know yesterday you are wearing a tight tops exposing your boobs and how he starred at it,
i think that made him hot and fucked me hard in night, if you expose your navel, tonight also i will get a good fuck, revathi.

hmmm, i looked at her naughtily, if that is the case i will never do that, i am alreay jealous of your sexual life, i am going
to cover my already exposing hips also, i said with a smile.

she looks at me showing pity face and gave a deep breathe, hmmm, i will also not going to give the special bonus which i told
you earlier, she said in false angry tone.

i laughed at her and by the time she received call.
after attending call, she said ok dear, my hubby is waiting for you, can you go to his cabin and start your new work.

ok priya, i said.
All the best revathi.
thanks priya.
Like Reply
Hanisha :

Its beeen almost 3 months since i joined college and i was enjoying my studies and college life, Mom also started to give
me more pocket money after joining her new office, i spent on lot of dresses and makeup kits and she even bought me some
jewels as well. She was very happy nowadays and her dressing style has changes, she started wearing more sexy and exposing
dresses for office and i liked the change in her.

One day i was returning to home after attending one of my friends bithday party, it was around 9PM and i was walking in a dark
and lonely street, and suddenly there was one car crossing me, slowed down and stopped closer to me and one hand pulled me
inside and locked the doors.

i was shocked, i tried to open the door and came out but i was held tightly, they were 2 men in the back seat, they
placed me inbetween them and pulled my shawl and thrown it away, windows and doors were closed and it was a dark outside and
one of the hand covered my mouth, i couldnt shout, 2 hands pressed my boobs hardly and they pulled my tops up and they
were about to pull my bottoms down.

One guy bought his lips to my lips and started chewing my lips and other person started to kiss me all over my neck, one
more person in driver seat, turned around and placed his hand in between my legs and grabbed my pussy.
tears rolled down from eyes, i was almost in fainting state, and suddenly heard the sound of windows breaking, they were
shocked and looked out, their hands in my pussy and boobs slowly released its grip.

There was a man standing out opened the door and pulled one guy out and hit him hard, it was around 10 minutes fight and three
men in the car tried to attack him but he strong enough to fight with all 3 and at one point they realised that and ran away.

i was standing there crying, he took me in his bike and dropped me in my home, i get down from his bike looked at him and went
inside home.

it took almost an hour for me to become normal, i have never dreamed that i would be a victim of bang attempt, slowly
i came out of the shock, my lips were sucked, my boobs were pressed, my pussy was grabbed,
took a bath in warm water, i touched my lips and i remembered of the kiss, i remembered how roughly they handled me,
i thought i would have enjoyed that if in a different situation, if it have happened with my consent, if the guy was my
boyfriend, lover or even someone whom i would trust, suddenly the thought of the guy who saved me from gang bang come to
my mind.

oh my god, what a big mistake i made, i not even said thanks, i not even gave a smile, who is he, how did he came there,
how can i meet him again atleast to say thanks. i didnt slept for long feeling guilty of myself. i didnt tell this to mom
as i dont want make her fear for me, also it would result in lot of restrictions for me, so i didnt tell anyone.
Like Reply
Revathi :

i was in a mixture of feelings when i enterd kamal's cabin, priya's thought of kamal being hard on sex since he watched
my boobs, made me shiver, at the same time, i am also bit excited how he will see me today. Kamal was a handsome guy with well
built body, broad shoulders, aging around 38, priya should be a lucky girl to have such a handsome guy without any belly
even at this age.

i went to washroom before going to his cabin, peed and cleaned my pussy, looked at mirror and i was satisfied with my looks,
i was tempted to wear the saree below navel but controlled it, i was wearing a cotton saree and my 36 sized round boobs were
clearly visble through the saree, and my saree was just inches above navel exposing fair amount of my 28 sized hips, my blouse
have a deep neck behind exposing my back and the sleeves were short just inches below shoulders, my long hair that run till
my hips were braided in south indian style.

Welcome revathi, kamal invited as i entered the cabin.
hi sir, i said with a smile.

he scanned me from top to bottom, his eyes looked at my hips and tried to peep inside, but since i was standing opposite
to him, he couldnt see my stomach, he stood up and came near me, you look so beautiful today revathi.

thank you sir, i said with a smile.

he fixed his glance in my lips for a while, then moved to my neck and shoulders, he slowly walked crossing me in the pretext
of taking some water from the can which is placed in the corner of the cabin, but i found through the corner of my eyes,
he was scanning my back, he took a glass of water and stood facing my back, he took almost 2 minutes to drink that water
watching my back and ass.

he finished drinking water and came to me, stood near my left side, so that he can view my boobs through my saree and asked
are you ok to take this additional responsibility revathi ?

yes sir, i am excited to do new things, i said with a smile.
hmm, thats good revathi, i like people who keep on doing new things, he said gently patting my bare back above the blouse.
thank you sir.

he moved his eyes down to my boobs and to my hips and then peeped inside to find whether i am wearing saree below navel.

i think he was bit disappointed as he cant see my navel, he then placed his right arm in my shoulders but dont worry
revathi i wont burden you too much, he said standing close to my left side.

its ok sir, you can assign me n number of work, i will handle it sir, i said looking at him.
wow, i like the confidence revathi, no wonder why my wife is so happy about your work, he said giving a gently press in my
arms just below my blouse sleeves and parred my cheek with his left hand.

i gave a smile.

you look so cute while smiling revathi, i need to see this smile always, it is a energy booster revathi, he said placing
his right hand in my cheek, this time, he doesnt take it immediatly instead slowly smooched my cheek, while his right hand in
my arms slowly fondled my arms.

i gave him a blushing smile.

he kept staring at my eyes and lips for a while, and his fingers in my cheek slowly rolled over my cheek, i felt bit
turned on by his touches and butterflies flew in my stomach, i felt like a teenage girl getting infactuated, i put
my heads down in shy.

he then pulled my chin and made me look his eyes and asked, shall we start our work, revathi ?
hmmm, sure sir.

i looked around the cabin, there was kamal's chair and infront of it a table with his laptop and files and one chair opposite
to it, and in the side, there was a 2 seater sofa.

he took his laptop from the table and took me to the sofa without taking his hand from my shoulder.

i sat in the right side and he sit closer to my left, and placed his laptop in my lap and put his arm again in my
right shoulders.

he sat too close to me in such a way that his right side body from toe to shoulder were pressing my left side toe to shoulder
all over the thighs and hips.

he started explaining the business, though i work in the same concern with his wife, he completly taking care of different
business, and he explained in detail about that.

he opened a presntation and asked me to go through slide by slide and explained each and every slide that shows the detail
of the business, while his right hand completly exploring my right side, moved over my shoulders, carassed my right neck,
fondled my right cheek, pressed my arms.

i was fully under his control and enjoying his each and every touch, its been years since a man touched me, fondled me,
carassed me like this, and his manly touches let the pussy juice flowing, i tried hard to concentrate on his business
details, but some how managed and asked few doubts as well.

he appreciated me for asking doubts by pinching my cheek hard, wow revathi, i like your concentration and involvement.
aaaa, i let out a moan and said, thank you sir.

what revathi, what happened.
nothing sir, you pinched bit hard, i said.
is it paining revathi, he said, placing his hand in my cheek and bought his face closer to my right cheek, while doing so
he leaned over me with his chest crushing my boobs.

hmmm, its ok sir, i said in a low tone.
i am sorry revathi, he said gently fondling my cheek.

no problem sir, i said breathing heavily as i felt his breathe in my cheek, he was in that position for a minute or so
fondling my cheek and then went back to his normal position.

its been almost hour and half as he detailed me fully about the business, clients, vendors, purchase details, sales details
etc and he never missed a chance of touching smooching fondling all over my shoulders, cheek and neck.

so what would you like to have tea or coffee, he asked keeping the laptop back in the table.
anything is fine sir, i said, stood up from sofa and said, let me goto washroom and come sir.

ok.

i went to washroom, washed my wet pussy, my panties were wet, i dried with tissue and also dried my wet pussy and thighs.
i placed few tissue inside my panties and returned after drinking some water.

i saw kamal now sitting in the right corner with coffee cup, i went and sit on his left side leaving some gap in between.
this is not fair revathi, why you are leaving so much gap inbetween, he asked showing a pity face.

i smiled and moved bit closer to him.
no is this how did i sit earlier, he asked.

i blushed and moved closer to him almost leaning my right side to his left side of the chest.
wow, this is so sweet, he said placing his right arm in my left cheek and carassed it.

he handed over my coffee cup to me,

he enquired about my family, i told about my 16 year old daughter, how i got married at the age of 15, how my husband took
care of us initially and then how he got addicted to bad habits, how i struggled to get a job to run the family and how this
job is helpful and important to me everything while we both finish our coffee.

he listned to everything with worried face.
sorry revathi, i think i made you sad.

no sir, i am normal, i said with a smile.
we are with you revathi, you can ask me any help at any time, my wife likes you so much and she will be with you always.

thank you so much sir.

whats your age, revathi ?

32 sir.

but you look so young, i though you are just 25, he said gently massaging my left shoulders.
i gave a blushing smile.

whats your age sir, i asked.
hmmm, why dont you guess, he replied.

i looked at him closely, his hand in left shoulder moved to my arms and he placed his right arm in my right arms which is
in my thighs.

you should be also somewhere in 32 or 33 sir.
he squeezed my right palm and said, i am 38 revathi.

hmmm, but you look smart and handsome like 30 sir, i said with a smile.
you too look beautiful in this saree revathi, he said gently pressing my palm and moved his hand upward through my right hand.

i gave a blush.

i like women wearing sareee, do you always wear saree, reavthi.
hmmm, not like that sir, i also wear, chudithars, leggins and tops sir i said while his hand moved near my right arms closer
to my right breast and he gently felt my right breasts with his fingers.

what would be the length of the tops you choose if you wear leggins or chudithars.
i have mostly till thigh lenghth and few till my knees, i said looking at him.

ok i would like to see only on thigh lenght tops or even shorter till hips, will you wear those revathi, he inserted his right
hand in between my boobs and arms and pressed my right boobs in the pretext of fondling my right arm.

ok sir, i said with a blushing smile.

thank you so much revathi, and i would like to see you in those dresswithout shawl, he said looking at my eyes.

i nodded my head and let out a smile with shy and put my heads down.

he slowly moved his right hand from my arms and boobs towards my neck and lifted my face holding my chin.
he looked at me for a while and our eyes looked each other for a while.

what are you looking sir, i asked with shivering lips.
hmmm, i like it revathi, he said.
like ? what sir

i like your eyebrows revathi, he said rolling his finger over my eyebrows.
hmmm,
i like this nose, he said moving his finger towards my nose.
i let out a blusing smile.

i like your eyes, his fingers came closer to my eyes and i closed it so that he can feel my eyelids.

i like you cheeks,he said gently squeezing my cheek.
thank you sir, i said with a smile.

i like this earlobes, his fingers now rolled over my earlobes.
hmmm, i moaned as i felt goosebumps all over.

i also like one part in your face but i need your permission to touch those, revathi.
i smiled and let my tongue out and wet my lips.

shall i touch your lips revathi, he asked looking at my eyes.
i nodded my head and gave a shy smile.

his thumb finger touched my lower lips and smooched it gently.
ssssss, i moaned, then it moved to my upper lips.

his hand in my cheek, slowly moved to my back nect and pulled my braided hairs from back and placed it over my left shoulders,
i like your long hairs revathi.

thank you sir, i smiled.

he placed his palm over my hair in the shoulders and slowly moved it down.
he caressed my hairs and his palm moved over to my left boobs in the pretext of caressing my hairs.

he placed his palm there for a while and said, your hairs are so soft revathi.
hmmm, thank you sir.

he moved from my boobs and touched the bottom hairs which is on my hips.
hmmm, i moaned.

hmmm, ok revathi, i have meeting in few minutes, will tell you about your work tomorow.
hmmm, ok sir, i was bit disappointed to get this finished suddenly.

i stood up and about to leave.
revathi,
yes sir

i think i missed to see your beautiful back, can you show your back beauty for a moment.
i blushed and turned around showing my back to him. i pulled my hairs in front so that he can have a good view.

he came closer to my back and held my shoulders with his hand and asked in husky voice,
shall i touch and feel your back revathi.

i nodded my head.

thank you revathi, he whispered in my ears and touched my bare back with his palm and slowly moved down till above my
ass cheeks.

i was eagerly waiting for his hand to touch my ass cheeks, but he turned me around and placed one hand around my back and
pulled me closer.

he placed his other hand in my cheek, and said, tomorow i want to see you at 9 revathi.
sure sir, i will come sharply, i said.

so what dress you will wear tomorow ?
in what dress you want to see sir ? i asked with a shy smile.

he pulled me further closer bought both his hands around my back, hugging me gently and bought his cheek closer to my cheek
and whispered in my ears, i want to see you in leggins and tops.

sure sir, i said in husky voice.
length of the tops should be till knees, he whispered.
hmmm, ok sir.
if you have tops that run till your hips that would be great.

ok sir, i said in husky voice.
i would like to see you in tight tops that show your beautiful curves, he said hugging me bit harder.
i too bought both my hands around his back and said, sure sir, i will wear tight dress so that you can see my curves below my
neck.

wow, thats great revathi, he said looking my eyes, can you repeat me what you said looking my eyes.
i blushed with smile, and said, i will wear tight dress so that you can see my curves below my
neck sir.

he moved one hand from my back and caressed my loose hairs near my earlobes and said, if you wear like that i will keep
on starring below your neck, is that ok for you ? he said with a wink.

i blushed and nodded my head.

wow, you are so sweet revathi, he said fondling my cheek, i will be eagerly waiting for tomorow to see your curves.

i smiled with shy and he released my hug and i came out.

i rushed to washroom, removed the wet tissues inside my panties and dried my pussy again with tissues and head back to
priyas' cabin. i felt bit guilty to face priya after being so close with her husband, i went and sat in my desk after
giving a awkward smile to her.

i started to concentrate on my work.

priya stood from her seat and came to me.

so how is your first day with my husband ? she asked.
i was bit shocked by her question, later i realised she was asking about the work.
hmmm, yes priya, he taught about the business in detail, i said.

hmmm, one thing i forget to tell you, my hubby is a kind of playboy, you have to be very careful with him.
i looked at her questioningly.
i mean, he will fell for girls easily and sometimes misbehave with girls.
oh, i looked at her.

how did he behaved with you ? did he touched you ?
i thought for a while and said, hmmm, yes, he placed his arm in my shoulders, he patted my cheek, he patted my back.
hmmm, thats ok, here few girls complaint about him touching their private parts.
no priya, he didnt behave like that with me.
ok, if you feel something uncomfortable please tell me, i will put you back as my PA, dont worry, ok ?
ok priya.

what else he said.
he enquired about my family, my daughter,..
hmmm.
he also praised my beauty, i said with a blush.
hmmm, thats ok, any men will praise your beauty, she replied normally.
hmmm,
anything else he said?

i thought for a while and said, hmmm, he asked me to wear leggins, tops bit modern type dress.
hmmm, thats great, even i said that to you so many times, to wear some modern dress that will show your beauty, that will
give you confidence on you revathi.

hmm, yes priya, you told but i felt shy to wear those dress to office, i said in a low tone.
hmmm, ok revathi, your wish.

then the day went without much event and i was fully into my work. i left one hour early that day and rushed to home
purchasing few carrots. i masturbated twice, thinking of kamal and release loads of juice.
Like Reply
Hanisha :

Next day i got ready for college wearing blue chudithaar which was tight enough to show my curves, lenght till my thighs
with cut till hips in both side, exposing my thighs, i braided my ass length hairs, looked myself in mirror,
hmmm, you are so cute and sexy hanisha, if you are so beautiful like this, dont be surprised if you have to face
more bang attempts, i said to myself. i smiled to myself and walked out of home.

it was surprise shock for me when i see that guy standing few steps away from my home. The guy who saved me yesterday from
3 cocks entering my pussy was smoking a cigerate and leaning in a car and browsing his mobile.

i went to close to him and stood infront of him, he was still looking at his mobile, i was waited for a while for him to
lift his face and see me, but he was so busy with his mobile,

hello sir, i said in a low tone.
my name is shiva, he said looking at me.
i am hanisha, i said with a smile and gave my hands for a handshake.
he grabbed my hands and gave a firm press.

i am sorry, i not even thanked you yesterday, i said
hmmm, its ok, he said gently and asked me get inside the car and opened the door.
i looked at him with hesitation and get inside the car, he too get in and started moving.

where are you going, i asked.
i need to punish you for not even saying thanks after i fight for you and saved you, he said with a smile.
hmmm, what punishment, i too asked with a smile.

you need to have coffee with me, he said smiling.
oh shiva, its hard punishment, pls forgive me, i said looking as if frightened.
he laughed at me and asked are you ok, hanisha ?

hmmm, yes shiva, i couldnt imagine what would have happened if you doesnt save me yesterday, i was really thankful to you,
i was in a shocker yesterday, so i went inside home not even saying anything to you, but i felt guilty at night and doesnt
even sleep well.

ya i can understand your situation yesterday, i guessed you will feel for that, so i came today so that you can thank me,
he said petting my cheek.

he stopped in a coffee shop and he held my hands while walking inside, we both took a seat and ordered coffee.
i looked at him closely, he must be 25, he was dark guy with neatly trimmed beared, well built with broad shoulders,
his biceps shows that
he works out daily that keep him fit, no belly, i donno, he might even have 6 pack.

Thank you again shivaa, i said looking his eyes.
hmmm, enough of thanks hanisha, he said keeping his hand in my hand and gave a gentle shake.

i am studying in XXX college, and you ?
i am the owner and driver of this cab, living in the same locality of you few streets away.
coffee came, and i told about my mum and dad, and he told that he doesnt have parents and he lives alone, i felt pity for him.

he looked at me from top to bottom and said, you are looking beautiful hanisha, no wonder they attempt to bang you, he said
with a wink.

i blushed with a smile.

you have to learn self defence hanisha so that you can save yourself if you fell in same situation again.
hmmm, you will come and save me na, why should i worry, i said with a smile.

he too smiled and said, if thats the case i will pick you up daily from home to college and drop you from college to home
and i will be your driver and bodygaurd whereever you go.

hmmm, thats a nice idea, so what salary you need to work as my bodygaurd and driver, i asked with a wink.
he placed his palm in my cheek and gave a gentle press, i dont want any salary, instead i need you spend weekends with me,
he rolled his finger over my nose, forehead and cheek, i need you to accompany me for a movie, beach, or any other outing i
go during weekend, he said with a smile.

hmmm, good deal shivaa, i said with a smile and pat his cheek, from my now on call me madam, as you are my body gaurd and driver,
i said with a naughty smile.

he pinched my cheek hardly and said ok madam.
aaaa, its paining shiva, i gave a false angry look.
sorry madam, he said and gently smooched there.

hmmm, its ok, its time to drop me in college, you go and start the car, i will come paying for coffee.

He dropped me in college and we both exchanged numbers, and he started picking me and dropping me daily. i started liking him
day by day as he was decent, smart, and gentle guy. we started getting closer day by day.

on friday evening, he said, tomorrow is my pay day madam..
hmmm, where i need to accompany you, i asked.
whereever i go, he said with a wink.
hmmm, ok, what time ?

around 2 PM, is that fine for you hanisha ?
hmmm, i nodded.

next day, i got ready in full length skirt and a tight t-shirt exposing my 34 sized boobs shape, i thought of wearing a shawl
to cover my boobs but a kinky thought came to my mind and decided against it.

You look so beautiful in this dress hanisha, he said looking at me from top to bottom when i entered the car.
hmmm, thanks shiva, i said with smile.
you should have weard a shawl, he said looking at my breasts once i seated next to him, if you come out like this again you have
to face a bang attempt.

i am coming with my bodygaurd only na, so why should i worry about that, i said patting his cheek.

he placed his palm in my side neck, looked at my breasts, seeing you in this dress, even i feel to bang you hanisha, he
said in a husky voice gently smooching my neck.
i blushed and said, if you attempt to bang me, i will bite you there.

where, he asked
hmmm, there, i said and looked at his pants.

ayyo madam, then i have to suffer, he said as if frightened.
i laughed and he drove the car.

we had lunch in a restaurant having chit chats, his eyes frequently moved to my boobs and his hands roamed over my
shoulders , neck and arms.

i was enjoying his manly touches and looks and had a great lunch.

if i know, i would get a work as bodygaurd for such a cute girl, i would arrange someone to bang you few years back and saved you that
time itself, he said looking at my eyes.

i looked at him and blushed.

thank you Hanisha, since my parents died 2 years, i am was alone, spending my weekends alone, living a boring life, today is a great
weekend for me after long time, and i am really happy hanisha, he said emotionaly.

i patted his cheek, and said, you should say thanks to those who attempted to bang me, i said with a kinky smile.
hmmm, yes, if i find them again, i will owe them a big treat and thanks.

i slapped his cheek and asked, oh you will give treat to those rascals ?
hmmm, yes, he said with a wink.
i leaned over his shoulder and looked his eyes, touched his cheek with my palm and said, give them treat on mybehalf also,
for getting such a wonderfull bodygaurd, driver and a good friend.

sure madam, thanks for accepting your bodygaurd/driver as your friend, he said and gave a gentle press in my arms below my sleeves.

hanisha, i need to ask you something, but i am not sure, whether i can ask, he said looking at me.
hmmm, ask me shiva,

did i came in right time to save you hanisha or did they already do something, he asked looking at me.
hmmm, you came in right time shiva, if you came late by 5 minutes, they would have... i left a pause and looked his eyes..

they would have ? he asked

they would have removed my bottoms, i said with a blush.
oh, i missed the chance, i should have came 5 minutes late, he said with a wink.

i slapped his cheek, leaned my right side over his left side with my right boobs pressing on his chest, hmmm, what shiva, my
bodygaurd wants to see my body ? i asked with a naughty smile.

yes hanisha, if i know your body well, it will help me to do my job properly, he said with a kinky smile.
hmmm, you are getting naughty nowadays shiva, i said with a blush.

what else they did hanisha, did they already kissed you, did they tried to remove your tops, he asked looking into my eyes.

his questions remind me the moments rough hands all over my body, it turned me on and my pussy started to get wet,
i looked around to see if there anyone watching us in that restarunt, and there were only 3 or 4 couples that too far away
from us, i looked at his pant and his bulge, he too seems to be hot as i was leaning over him and he was almost hugging me with
his left hand over my left arms closer to my sleeves, i got a kinky idea to add more fuel to the fire.

i took my left palm and placed in his cheek, moved my face close to his face, what shiva, seems you are interested in hearing
details of how they attempt to bang me, i asked with a wink.

hmmm, yes hanisha, if you tell me those details, it would give me a feel of hearing a porn story, he said looking at my eyes.
you dirty rascal want to hear porn story from me, i slapped him with a smile and put my right arm over his shoulder and leaned
my right breast firmly on his chest.

pls hanisha...

i smiled and started narating the happenings, i was walking on the lonely dark road, suddenly one guy pulled me inside
the car and placed me inbetween them in back seat, one guy locked my lips with his lips shivaa, i said rolling the fingers
over his lips, he sucked my lips with his lips shiva, he inserted his tongue inside my lips, saying this i inserted my finger
inside his lips, that guy started to lick my tongue, while hearing this shiva licked my finger, that guy sucked my saliva
and spit his saliva inside my mouth shivaa, at the same time other guy started to kiss and lick my cheek, i said moving my
hands in shivas cheek, the other guy moved his lips down to my neck shiva, he kissed and licked me there and moved to my
clevage, and suddenly one guy pressed my boobs shiva, i said taking shiva's right with my hand and placed it in my left
breasts, and the other guy also grabbed my other boob shiva and they started squeezing those shivaaaa, i said looking at
shivas lusty eyes.

shiva's hand in my right left boob, gave a gentle press, did they press like this hanisha ?
hmmm, they pressed more harder shiva, i said looking at his eyes.

like this, he increased the grip.
more harder da..

shiva gave strong squeeze and asked, like this.
hmmm, ssss, i nodded.

and the guy in the driver seat turned around and touched my thighs and moved up and tried to pull my bottoms down, and exactly
at that came you broke the windows, i said and looked at his eyes, his hands still in my breast gently touching it, thanks a
lot shivaa, if you doesnt come, 3 hugry cocks would have fucked my pussy.

hmmm, i feel really pity hanisha..
hmm, thanks shivaa,

not for you hanisha, actually i feel pity for them, they missed a great chance of fucking this cute girl, he said with a wink.
i slapped his cheek and said, you dirty rascal, then moved my palm and touched his cock, what shivaaa, it seems your
cock also hungry, i said with a naughty smile.

hmmm, it got turned on after hearing your porn story.
i slapped him again, you dirty pervert shivaa.

hanisha, he called me in husky tone.
hmmm,
place you hand there di,
i blushed and slapped his cheek again.
pls hani,

i smiled and placed my palm again in his cock and gave a gentle press.
aaaa, he let out a moan.

hmmm, i gave a blushing smile, and said, shiva take your hand from my breast.
oops, sorry hanisha, i lost myself, he said and took his hand from my boob and i too moved away from his body and sat next to him.

what siva, how was the porn story.
it was hot, if i came half an hour late, story would be more horny, he said with a wink.
porukki, i said pinching his cheek.

After 30 minutes, we were in a movie hall, sitting close to each other in a couples seat, i thought he would take advantage of
darkness in the theater, after getting hot in restarunt, i thought he would keep my hands in my boobs since i myself took
his palm and placed in my breast in the restarunt, but he behaved decently, he just held my hands, hold my palms, and
concentrated on movie.

i leaned on him, rested my head in his shoulder and watched the movie.
Like Reply
Revathi :

Next day, i reached office around 8.45 wearing pink colored leggins with white tops that run till my thighs few inches below
pussy, it have a low neck that show few inches above clevage and tight enough to show my curves as i assured him. i choosed
a dark red colored bra that so that bra line was visible over my tops. i shampoed my hairs and braided it loosely.
i filled my panties with few tissues, so that even if it get wet, it wont wet my leggins.

Kamal was already there, when i entered his cabin.

hello sir, i said looking at him.
he looked at me, gave a smile, his eyes scanned me from top to bottom, starred at my curves, starred my thighs, hips, then
his eyes moved to my breasts, that was exposing over my tight tops. his eyes fixed on my breasts for a while.

he was watching my boobs for more than a minute without saying anything.
i stood there showing my beauty waiting for him to finish his stare.

3 minutes almost passed but still his eyes were fixed on my 36 sized stiff round boobs.
my pussy already started shivering with his firm look for almost 3 minutes over my breasts. i know men like to stare at
boobs and i even saw men staring at me before but no one have starred at my boobs for almost 4 minutes and that too even
when i was watching him, i felt a chill in my spine, i like the way he admires at my beauty, i felt hot, i felt like, i need
to remove my tops and need to see how he will admire my naked boobs. i felt jealous of priya's boobs.

almost after 5 minutes, he moved his eyes from my breasts to my eyes and gave a naughty smile.
i let out a blushing smile.

can you turn and show me your back revathi, he said looking at my eyes.
i gave a smile and turned showing him my back.

i know, where is his eyes where, it should be on 34 sized ass cheeks.i was bit excited to know how long he will see there.
i need to see his admiring eyes, i slowly turned my head and looked his eyes, yes it was on my ass cheeks.

i stood there for almost 3 minutes, then i felt his hands in my shoulders, you look damn hot revathi, he whispered near
my ears.

thank you sir, i said in a husky voice.

he slowly turned me around, placed his left palm in my right shoulders closer to my side side neck while his fingers were
fondling my back neck, sorry revathi, for bluntly looking at your curves i couldnt control myself, sorry if i embarassed you
with my stares revathi, he said looking at my eyes.

its ok sir, i said with a smile, actually i like the way you admired my beauty, i added.
he gave a surprising look and placed his right hand in my left cheek and asked, really ? did you like it when i look at
your curves below my neck.

hmmm, yes sir, i said with a smile, i love to see your admiring eyes when it was looking at my curves.
you are so sweat revathi, he said rolling his thumb finger over my lips.
i gave a smile.

i want to feel those flower balls below your neck in my chest revathi, can you come closer to me, he said in a husky voice.
i blushed and moved closer to him so that my boobs gently touching his chest.

sss, he let out a moan as soon as my boobs touched his chest.
his fingers in my neck, slowly caressed my side and back neck, sending me goosebumps.

revathi, your flower balls were just touching my chest, i need to feel more revathi, he said looking my eyes.
if you hug me, you can feel more of my flower balls sir, i said with a wink.
he immediatly pulled me closer and moved his right hand from my cheek to my back and hugded me gently, i felt his hard cock few inches
above my pussy below my navel.

wow revathi, that was so nice, he said placing his right cheek in my left cheek. his hands behind my back caressed my hairs,
did you shampoed your hairs, revathi, he whispered closer to my ears.

hmmmm, yes sir, i said in husky tone.
i love you shampoed hairs, it was so soft, he said in a low tone.
hmmm, thank you sir, i said moving my cheek slowly over his cheek, his hard cock pressing few inched above my pussy grow
stronger with his each move.

he took jasmine flowers from his bag and said, this is for you revathi, to add beauty to beauty.
hmm, thank you sir, i said with a smile.

shall i place in your hairs, revathi.
hmmm, ok sir, i said with a smile.

he then inserted the 2 arm length jasmine flowers inside my loose hairs near my neck.
i would like to smell your hairs alons with jasmine, shall i smell it revathi.

hmmm, ok sir, i said bringing my hairs front along with flowers and placed in my left shoulders.
he bought his face closer to my hairs and inserted his nose inside my loose hairs and inhaled a deep breath.

hmmm, did you like the smell sir, i asked.
yes, revathi, i like it a lot, he said moving his face over my hairs and in the process his nose and lips touched my
bare shoulders, that cause my pussy to leak its juice and i controlled hardly my feel of touching his rod with my pussy.

sorry revathi, while smelling your hairs, my lips touched your shoulders, he said looking at my eyes.
hmmm, its ok sir, i said in a husky voice.

ok lets sit and start our work revathi.
hmm, ok sir.

he seated in right side of sofa and i placed my ass next to him.
come closer revathi, he said with a kinky smile.

i moved closer almost leaning my right side to his left.
i need you to sit more closer he said placing his palm in my cheek.

hmm, sir, this is 2 seater sofa, i am already sitting too close to you, see there is place even one more person can sit, i
said with a smile.

but something is missing revathi, i need you to be more closer revathi, he whisperd closer to my ears.

i turned my face looked at him, gave a smile, lifter my ass from sofa, spread his legs slightly and placed my ass in between his
legs in such a way that half of my ass in sofa and rest in his left leg, bend my body facing him and leaned my boobs over
his chest, placed my righ arm behind his head over his shoulder and moved my face closer to his face,placed my
left palm in his right, is this close ok for you, i asked with naughty smile.

he was realy shocked and surprised by my move, he placed left hand behind my back and right hand in my hips above my tops,
wow, dear, i never expect you would be so much close, this is great revathi, he said pulling my hairs in front over
my left shoulders and placed his face above my hairs in shoulder.

i too placed my left cheek on his right cheek and said in husky tone, no boss, will teach work to his secretaty like this.
if they get a hot and beautiful secretary like you, they will teach like this, he said caressing my cheek with his cheek.

then he started telling about my work, without taking his face my shoulder.

you need to take care of my appoinments, you need to take care of following up with clients for payments, you will have to
check the purchase reports, sales reports from each managers, and started telling those work in details like how i need
to perform those activities, his lips keep on touching my shoulders and side neck in pretext of smelling my hairs in my shoulders,
his hands roamed all over my hips and back, gently fondling and pressing, i too placed both my hands behind and hugged him
gently, while my flower balls crushing his chest and my ass over his thighs, my tissues inside my panties soaked in my juice,
and his hardon pressing me on my thighs.

i too asked few doubts in between and he cleared it. after around 40 minutes of teaching, he said, lets take a short break
revathi.

hmmm, ok sir as i need that badly to clean my pussy.

we both rushed to wash room and i peed and cleaned my pussy, throw away the wet tissues, dried my pussy and filled it again
with tissues.

when i returned to his cabin, he was almost in semi-leaning position, with his one leg hanging in floor and other laying in the sofa.
i saw the bulge in his pants, and i felt the need to feel it in my pussy.

Lock the door and come revathi, i need to teach you confidential things, he said with a wink.
i blushed and loacked the cabin door and returned.

he saw me looking his bulge, gave a kinky smile spread his arms signaling to lay over him.
i too blushed and lean over him with my boobs crushing his chest, my forehad rested in his forehead, i placed my palm
in his cheek and said with a kinky smile, if you teach me in this position, nothing will go to my head.

hmmm, i am also not in teaching mood, he said with a wink.
hmmm, so in what mood you are sir, i asked in a husky voice.

he adjusted my hips, so that my pussy is right on top of his hard cock and he slightly shaked his hips and said with a wink,
i am in a different mood revathi.

hmmm, i bite my lips to control my moan.

you are in what mood revathi, he asked with a naughty smile.
i am also in the same mood sir, i said with a blush.

he touched my nose with his nose and gently moved left to right, we felt our warm breath.

if your wife priya saw us now, she will divorce you, i said with a kinky smile.
he placed his hands in my cheek and said, i will happily divorce her.

hmmmm, i moaned.

what your husband will do if he saw us now, he asked with a wink.
i rolled my fingers over his forehead , he will say, "my dear wife, you are working so hard, i think you must be
tired, i will take care of cooking and other house hold word" i said with a naughty smile.

hahaha, he laughed loudly.

he then placed his finger in my lips and rolled over it, i opened my mouth and gave a gentle bite.

you look so hot and sexy in this white tops and pink leggins revathi, he said pulling his legs hanging down and layed it
in the sofa, now my two legs were inbetween his legs and he touched my toes with his toes, he was almost leaning on sofa
now, with his head resting on handrest and i too lay over him with my forehead to pussy crushing against him.

hmmm, thank you sir but i feel sorry sir, as you liked to see me in hip length tops but this is covering till thighs, i said
as if feeling sad, and placed my cheek in his cheek, with my earlobs closer to his lips.

hmmm, its ok dear, he said touching my earlobes with his lips.
if need pull my tops till my hips sir, i said slowly moving my cheek so that now my cheek is in his lips.

he slowly pulled my tops from my thighs till my hips.
revathi, the smell of your hairs and jasmine, making me hot dear, he said placing both his arms in my back and hugging me
hard and his lips moved over my cheeks.

sssss, hmmm, sirr.

his hand in my back moved up touched the zip of my tops, shall i pull the zip down revathi, i need to feel your back.
i lifted my cheek and looked into his eyes and nodded my head with a shy smile.

he gently pulled my tops zip halfway down and inserted his hand inside and pressed my back, few inches below neck.

sir you have pulled only half, i said with a wink.
shall i bring it fully down, he asked with a smile.

yes sir, pull it fully down, i said with kinky smile.

wow, revathi, i should be lucky to get such a cooprative seceratary, he said and pulled my tops zip fully down and my back
is open few inches above my ass cheeks.

i placed my palm in his cheek, caressing his cheek and ears, it is the duty of a seceratry to be cooperative with her boss, sir,
i said looking his eyes.

he hand in my bare back accessed all over my back, caressing with his fingers, and played with my bra straps, so what color
bra my seceratry is wearing, he asked in husky voice.

i pulled my tops from my shoulders down to my arms, so that my bra straps in shoulder is visible to him and gave him a wink.
he touched my bra straps in my shoulders and inserted his finger inside my bra straps and slowly moved it down few inches below
neck.

i placed my cheek in his cheek and let out a moan, he tried to move his finger further down but since i was laying over him,
he couldnt move it down, so he moved his again to my neck and caressed my back neck,
his iron rod, which was hitting my pussy, grown stronger and he slightly moved the hips up giving a push into my pussy.

ouch, i let out a moan.
what happened revathi,
hmmm, nothing sir, i said moving my cheek in his cheek with my lips closer to his ear lobes.
he again gave a push into my pussy with his cock.
sss, i again a let out a moan.

r u ok revathi, he asked.
i lifted my face, looked into his eyes, moved my fingers over his nose, and touched his lips, i am ok sir, i was just
getting turned on, when you hit my private part with your banana, i said with a blushing smile.

what is banana dear, he asked with a wink.
hmmm, the thing inside your underwear sir, i said with a smile.

he placed his palm in my cheek and rolled his fingers in my lips, did you like the feel of my banana revathi, he asked with
a kinky smile.

hmmm, yes sir, i like the feel of your banana in my private part, i said with a blushing smile.
hmmm, but my pant is disturbing my banana to get a full feel of my seceratry's private part, do you mind if i pull
my pants down a bit, he asked witha naughty smile.

i will do that for you sir, i said with a wink and unzipped his pant and pull it down till his knees, looked at his bulge,
then looked at his eyes giving a naughty smile, and placed my pussy right on top of his bulging cock and lay over him.

i placed my cheeks in his cheek and whispered closer to his ears, sir, now does your banana get full feel of your secretery's
pussy sir.

it must turned him on, i felt his cock growing stronger over my pussy, he placed his palm in my ass cheeks and pushed it harder
so that his cock was hardly pressing against my pussy and gave gentle bite in my side neck.

ssss, i moaned.

sorry revathi, i was bit lost my control, he said and placed his lips in the side neck where he bite and gentle massaged it
with his lips.

sssss, its ok sir, if you will massage like this with your lips, you can bite me anywhere sir, i said placing my lips
in his ears.

hmmm, did you like it revathi, if i massage you with my lips, he said gently moving his lips all over my shoulders.
yes sir i like it a lot, especialy your banana is getting stronger like carrot when your lips massaged me, i said with a
kinky smile.

hmmm, revathi, its not fair, when your boss pants down till his knees, but your leggins is still in your hips, he said with
a wink.

hmmm, i pulled my boss's pants down, its your turn now to pull your seceretry's pant down, i said placing my lips in his
cheek.

he placed his hand in my hips and pulled my leggins below my knees, now his cock inside his underwear is pressing my
pussy above the panties.

he placed one hand in my naked thighs and gently roamed all over it till my ass cheek, and the other hand in my back neck,
pulled my face and he placed his lips in my forehead, he slowly started to move his lips all over my face, cheek, chin,
eyelids, earlobes, nose.

i too placed my lips in his cheek and kissed and licked ears.

he then moved me from his top and mabe lay in the sofa, in side ways and hugged me and moved his lips to my neck, i bought
both my hands around him and hugged him tightly and moved my hips closer to his hips and pressed my pussy in his cock.

he pulled the tops from my both shoulder and slowly bring it down till my clevage and rolled his lips all over my exposing
clevage.

his hand in my thighs slowly moved into my panties and crushed my ass cheeks.
i started moaning heavily, bite his cheek hardly and my body jerked and my pussy released its load and made my wet panties
soak in my pussy juice.

its been almost 6 years, when my husband made me cum like this and now my boss made my panties wet.
i slowly relaxed , breathed heavily, while my boss still exploring my clevage, with his tongue and lips.

suddenly my phone rang and i look to see it was priya, i showed him and put the phone in speaker.
hello priya,
hi revathi, still busy with my hubby.
hmmm, yes priya.
tell your boss that you still have to work as my PA as well and i doesnt gave you to him for whole day, how long will it
take you to come ?

i think u already came, my boss whispered in my ears, placing his palm in my wet panties.
i blushed at him and said, your hubby is teaching me something important, donno when he will leave me, priya.

10 minutes, kamal signaled at me.

i will come in 10 minutes priya, i said and cut the phone.

he again came to hug me, sir, i have to leave now otherwise your wife will come here and if she see us like this, she will
kill me.

dont worry, revathi, she wont tell anything, you know i was a playboy before marraige, and i had physical relationship
with lot of girls, but she loved me after knowing all these, so i think, she wont get angry, if i have one more
physical relationship, he said with a wink.

hmmm, you are such a lucky guy to have such a understanding wife, i said with a smile.
he then placed his palm in my flower balls and gave a wink.

enough romancing with your seceratry, let me go now, i said with a smile, and getup from the sofa.

he was looking at me, when i pulled my leggins up, put the zip of my tops and adjusted my hairs and jasmine.
get ready sir, dont you have to do any office work today, i asked with a kinky smile, his cock was still hard and
he was showing me a pity face.

i laughed out and said, dont worry sir, tomorow and i will make juice out of your carrot, i said with a naughty smile.
he stood up and hugged me tightly and kissed my lips, his hand crushed my ass cheeks, revathi, will you bring out the
juice from my carrot dear, he asked looking to my eyes.

hmmm, yes sir, i said with a blush.
so, shall i fill my carrot juice inside my secretry's mouth tomorrow, he asked with a wink.

i blushed again , your secretary will take your carrot juice inside her private hole sir, i said with a naughty smile.
i would love to fill my juice inside your private whole, but wont you drink my juice, he said kissing my lips.

hmm, if i need to take your juice inside my mouth, you need to do onething sir, i said with a kinky smile.
what is that my dear seceratary ? he asked kissing my neck.

your secretary have 2 mangoes below her neck and the 2 grapes in the tips of mangoes, if you take those inside your mouth,
your secretary will also take your carrot inside her mouth sir, i said with a wink.

wow, is it, is there a chance to drink grape juice from my secretary, he whipered kissing my earlobes.
hmmm, now juice wont come, for that you need to make your secretary pregnent, isaid in a husky voice leaning my head in
his shoulders.

wow, shall i make you pregnent revathi, he asked licking my shoulders.
hmmmm, yes sirr, i said with a moan.

he lifted my chin and kissed my lips, i too kissed him back and he locked my lips and inserted his tongue inside my lips,
and tasted my saliva, we both sucked each other for a minute and then he released me and gave a kinky smile.

i blushed and asked, shall i go sir.
hmmm, tomorrow what dress you gonno wear revathi ? he asked.

In what dress you want to see your secretary sir, i asked with a smile.
i would like to see my secretary in her birthday dress, he whispered in my ears.

birthday dress, i asked questioningly.
hmm, the dress that you wore on the day of your birth, he said with a kinky smile.
i blushed at him and put my heads down in shy.

will you revathi, he asked.

i blushed with smile and left his cabin.

i went to washroom looking down so that no one saw my blush or smile, i dried my pussy and thighs, washed my face. i was
excited with the proceedings, i was happy that my dry sex life gonna end soon, i was so happy with his flirt and openess, after
being ignored by my husband for more than 5 years.

As soon as i entered priyas cabing, she smiled at me and i seated in my desk and started my work.
i was busy for next one hour and priya also seems to be busy and doesnt speak much.

During lunch time, she came to me to call for lunch.

revathi, how is your learnings today.
it was fine priya, i said with a smile.
she looked at me from top to bottom , hmmm you are looking excellent in this dress revathi, she said and pulled me and
hugged me gently.

hmmm, thanks priya.

i told you so many times to wear these type of dress that expose your beauty, but you never heared, yesterdday my husband tole
once and you immediatly changed, she said with a wink.

sss, not like that priya, i said in a low voice.
then she noticed the jasmine flowers in my hairs and asked, you never come to office with jasmine flowers, what this revathi,
she asked giving a kinky smile.

hmmm, priya your husband only gave me, i said looking down unable to look at her sharp eyes.
hmmm, my hubby gave flowers to you, let him come home today, i will see him, he never bought these to me but he bought to
you just after meeting for 2 or 3 days.

sss, priya, dont fight with him, he justt...i was about to tell something, while priya hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

i think my hubby is intrested with his secretary romanitcally, she said in a husky tone.
sss, no priya.
revathi,, she whispered in my ears with her lips touching my earlobes.
sss, hmmm, i moaned.

you know i already told him to keep a personal secretary since he was working long hours, but he doesnt agree in the past, but
as soon as he saw you, he asked me to appoint some one new as my PA and asked you to send to him as his secretary, she
said kissing my neck below my earlobes.

hmmmm, sss, priya, leave me i moaned as her kisses made me goosebumps all over my skin.

i think he likes you so much revathi, she said said kissing my shoulders.
sss, priya...

you know he is such a playboy, during college days, he had 8 girls in his bed in just 6 months, he just needs 15 to 20 days
to bring a girl to his bed, especially a women like you who is starving for sex is just a cake walk for him, priya said
looking at me with a kinky smile.

i blushed at her.

hmmmm, does he gave the jasmine flower in your hand or does he keep it in your hairs ? she asked me naughtily.
he only keep it in my hairs priya, i said with a shy smile.

oh, did he gone that much, so then did he smelled your hairs along with thr flowers ? she asked me with a wink.
hmmmm, i nodded my head in shy.

hmmm, i know he will try to do all these things, so he misbehaved with you, i will tell him to find a new male PA, you
can work only for me, she said looking at me.

i was shocked, i immediatly said, no priya, he doesnt misbehave with me, he acted gentle, he just smelled my hairs, i said
with shaking lips.

hmmm, so did you like to continue working with him, she asked.
hmmm, yes priya, i said.

ok fine, if you are ok, iam also ok, but let me know if he misbehaves or did something that you dont like.
ok priyaa.

so tell me how did he smell your hairs, in which position you both were, when he did that she asked with a wink.

i blushed and said, he came behind me, placed the flowers in my hairs and gently hugged me from behind and smelled my hairs
and flowers, priya.

oh, he hugged you too, hmmm, so did he commented anything about your hairs, she asked kissed my chin.
hmmm, he whispered in my ears, stating, that he liked my smell, i said with a smile.

hmmm, revathi, you look so sexy in this tight tops, your boobs were exposing di, why dont you wear a shawl ?
priya, your husband only told me not to wear shawl, i said with a blush.

oh, so you obeyed your boss order, she asked with a wink, tomorow he will ask you to come without tops, and will you
come like that.

no priya, you only told yesterday, if i expose and make him hot, he will fuck you hard, thats why i came like this,
i said with a wink.

oh so sweet of you revathi, she said and kissed my lips, so did you make him hot today, she asked him with a wink.
that you have to say me tomorow, i said with a naughty smile.

hmmm, ok, i will say you tomorow, did he watched your breasts ? she asked with a kinky smile.
hmmm, yes, he stared at my mangoes for long time, i said with a blush.

she kissed my lips and asked, did you like those stare, she asked with a wink.

did he commented about your breasts, she asked with a wink.
hmmm, he said, he liked my flower balls, i said blushingly.

did he touched your flower balls, she asked with a naughty smile.
no priya, he asked me, whether he can touch those, but i am not comfortable, i said no.

why revathi, he might have been eager to touch those but you have disapponited him, priya said in a sad tone.
hmmmm, no priya, i thought you might...i was about to say something, but she locked my lips with hers.

revathi, she called me after sucking my lips for a while.
hmmm, i moaned.
i think my husband is very much intrested in your boobs, tomorrow if he asked you again, please allow him to feel your
flower balls...

hmmm, ok priya, i said with a smile.

did he touched you anywhere else or you doesnt allow him ? she asked.

hmm, priya, i doesnt allow to touch my boobs only, but he hands were all over me, he placed his hand in my shoulders, he
pinched my cheek, touched my neck, caressed my hairs, even rolled his fingers over my lips, your husband is too
naughty priya, he never took his hand from my body, he made me hot with his touches, now i need to go home and use
carrots, i said with a pity look.

haha, she laughed at me...

then we had luch and concentrated on work and in the evening returned home.
As ususaly i reached orgasm twice using carrots that night.
Like Reply
Hanisha

Few more days past and my crush towards him increased day by day, i liked his care towards me, he used to scold me whenever
i wear exposing dress, we started spending lot of time together, we went outing once in a week, i felt myself safe
whenever i was with him, i used to tease him whenever he stare at my boobs, clevage or hips, i enjoyed his looks, i
enjoyed his soft touches, i started liking him a lot, i donno whether it is love or just infactuation but i felt, i need to
he is mine, i felt like i need to under his arms, i need to lay down on his broad shoulders, i need to do things that
make him happy...

During nights, i used to send him romantic messages, double meaning jokes which i receive from my friends in college,
make video calls, tease him with low neck tops that show my clevage, he used to stare at those with lusty eyes, but
whenever we met, he wont even touch me inapropriatly, even i used to touch his cock above his pants, now and then teasing
him, showing him signs that he can also touch me anywhere, but he never did that.

One night during video call, i teased him wearing one of my dad's old shirt, without putting top button.
he looked at me with lusty eyes trying to peep inside my shirt.

what shiva, what are you looking at ? i asked with a wink.
nothing hanisha, he said with embarrased look since i caught his eyes.
what nothing, i saw you trying to look inside my shirt.

hmmm, but nothing is visible, he said with sad face.
i removed my second button pulled my shirt on either side and asked with anaughty smile, is it visible now ?

hmmm, wow, hanisha, one more button pls, he said with lusty eyes.
i thought for a while, already my clevage is visible, if i remove one more, my whole breasts will come out, but i am
wearing a bra, i was also hot after seeing his lusty eyes, i removed next button and pulled the shirt and showed my full one
side breasts with just bra and gave him a kinky smile, and asked, is this enough ?

wow honey, its so sexy, he said and asked your parents in home ?
mom still not came from office, dad asusual drinking in his room.

did you locked the door ?
i looked at the door, and said, no it was just closed.

lock the door hanisha, if your dad see you like this, he will make a bang attempt.
haha, he is fully into drinks now, he not even care about my mom, he will never come here, even if he see me naked, he will
be busy with drinks, i said.

hmmm, hanisha, tell me a porn stroy...
aha, what shiva you are in horny mood, i asked with a wink.

hmmm, yes hani, seeing your breast, i got hot, he said with kinky smile.

i smiled and started telling the bang attempt story,

i was walking on the lonely dark road, suddenly one guy pulled me inside
the car and placed me inbetween them in back seat, one guy locked my lips with his lips shivaa,
he sucked my lips with his lips shiva, he inserted his tongue inside my lips, saying this i inserted my finger
inside my lips, that guy started to lick my tongue, that guy sucked my saliva
and spit his saliva inside my mouth shivaa, at the same time other guy started to kiss and lick my cheek,
the other guy moved his lips down to my neck shiva, he kissed and licked me there and moved to my
clevage, and suddenly one guy pressed my boobs shiva, and the other guy also grabbed my other boob shiva and they started squeezing those shivaaaa,
i said looking at shivas lusty eyes.

and the guy in the driver seat turned around and touched my thighs and moved up and tried to pull my bottoms down, and exactly
at that you came and broke,

no i didnt came, i stuck in traffic, and decided to take different route, now tell me what happened, shiva asked.

i looked at shiva in mobile screen, one hand holding the mobile closer to his face and i see other hand shoulder slightly
shaking, his eyes were semi closed,

rascal are you mastrubating hearing my story, i asked with naughty smile.
hmmmm, hani, pls continue, what happened next.

I smiled, placed my hand in my pussy above my night pants and started to narrate what would have happened if he doesnt come
on that day..

shiva, the guy in driver seat pulled me pant down and removed it from legs and tear it, i was sitting in between them with just
panties, both the guys sitting either side turned animals, they were drunk, i couldnt protest, my breasts were crushed,
i cried in pain, they slapped me asking to stop crying, they pulled my tops, removed my bra...i paused and started stroking
my pussy..

sss, hanisha, dont stop , pls continue, shiva said moaning..

hmmm, shiva, one guy laydown in back seat and made me lean on him with my back in his chest, shiva they pulled my panties
and throw it outside, i was laying down naked, my breasts and nipples got crushed by the guy laying under me and the other
guy removed his pants took his cock and thrusted inside my pussy, shivaaaaa..

he started pushing it hard inside my virgin pussy shivaaa, it was paining, tears flowing from eyes shivaaa, he filled
my pussy in few minutes and went outside and the guy who is leaning under me came on top of me, and now the second cock
entering my pussy, pls shivaa, pls come and save me atleast stop the second guy banging me shivaaa,

no hanisha, i reached home and i was watching TV now, he said closing his eyes fully, and i could see he is shaking
his hand hard.

hmmmm, shivaa, the second guys cock fucking my pussy shivaaa, he is biting my nipples shivaaa, he was too hot, he handled
me too rough, he slapped my ass cheeks, and filled my pussy with litres of sperm, and within few seconds, the guy in driver
seat was on top of me, he sucked my lips and played with my boobs for a while before entering into my pussy shivaaa.

sssss, hani, i am coming, shivaaa moaned,
coming to save me from third man banging me, i asked ?
no di, i am coming...he said and i saw his body jerked and yes he should have released his orgasm.

he cut the call without looking me and without even saying good night.

Next day, when he picked me from home, i saw he was finding difficult to look me, i think he was in guilty after last
night, i saw it in his eyes, he was unable to speak with me normally, i get down at my college and said bye and left.
Like Reply
Revathi :

Hi revathi, what are you doing, i received message from kamal.
laying in bed sir, going to sleep i replied.

tomorrow can you come at 7 AM, i have some important appointments at 11, if you come at 9, 2 hours will not be enough,
he messaged.

i smiled to myself and typed, sure sir.

ok, i will send my driver to pick you at home.
sir, i will come sir.

shall i call you now.
ok sir, and he made video call.

hi dear, he gave a warm smile
hello sir,

tomorrow i am not going to come office, we will meet at home, so that i can continue teaching work with what i have left today,
he said with a wink

i blushed and replied, ok sir.

r u alone, revathi.
hmmm, yes sir, my daughter is sleeping in her room and my hubby yet to come home.

i am also alone, he said with a naughty smile.

i too smiled.

will you be ready by 7 revathi, i need to go by 11, i need to spend atleast 4 hours with you, he said with a naughty smile.
i blushed and said, if need i can ready by 6 AM sir,

wow, great revathi, then i will send my driver by 6.
hmm, ok sir.

what dress you are planning to wear revathi.
hmmm, you tell me sir, i said with a smile.

come in saree revathi, if i saw you in saree my banana will get stronger like carrot, he said with a wink.
hmmm, ok sir, i will come in saree, i said with a smile.

it should be below your navel, he said with a kinky smile.
ok sir,
i need to see your navel, revathi, will you show that ? he asked naughtily.

dont wear bra, i need feel those grapes in my chest when i hug you, he said with a wink.
can i wear blouse or do you need to fell my grapes directly, i asked with a kinky smile.

you can remove that once you reach here, he said with a smile.

sir, but why need to come home, priya will be there i asked.
hmmm, dont worry she wont disturb us, i said we have some official work to do, also that office sofa is not comfortable,
i need to lay you comfortably in my bed and i will lay on top of you and will tell you what work you need to assist
me as my personal seceratry, he said with a wink.

i blushed with a smile.
Like Reply
Hanisha :

Evening when he picked me, he was still feeling bad of himself.

what shiva, why upset ?
nothing..he said without looking at me.
hmmm, ok, lets goto beach,

we can go someother day hani,
no i need to go today.
he drove to ECR and drove to the usual place of beech outside of city, where we normally go.

he stopped the car.
i placed my hand in his pant above his tool and asked, did you enjoyed the story shiva, i asked with a wink.
i am sorry hanisha, i was too hot yesterday, i should have not asked you to tell that, i feel myself bad after getting hot
imagining you getting banged.

hmmm, ok shivaa, i can understand, i said pressing his cock.
still he was not normal, his cock was still soft even after i am pressing, i looked at him and he was looking outside window.

i lifted my ass and placed it in his lap, put both my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, shivaa, you need not
feel guilty, you saved me, though what i told is just imagination, it would have happend in real, if you doesnt save me
that day, you saved my breasts from getting crushed shivaaa, i said taking his hand and placing it in my breast,
you saved my nipples getting bitten, you saved my pussy from 3 cocks, i said kissing all over his face.

thank you so much hanisha, for not getting angry on me, actually i felt myself so cheap after yesterday night, thanks for
understanding me, thanks for....

i placed my finger in his lips, enough of thanks, no need to feel guilty about that, if it makes you hot, i will tell n
number of times, i said with a wink and touched his cock.

he gave a smile, thanks a lot hanisha.

ok my dear bodygaurd, take your hand from my breasts, i said with a smile.
he took his hand immediatly and looked at my hand in his penis.

what ? i asked,
take your hand from my penis.

hmmm, my driver is sad, i need to make his happy, i will take it after sometime, i said with a wink and remvoed his pant zip,

sss, hanisha what are you doing ?
shhh, i placed my finger in his lips, just wait and see, i said with a kinky smile.

i inserted my hand inside the zip and squeezed his hard cock, slowly pulled his boxer down and insert my hand inside his
boxer, he was looking at me with shock and i gave a naughty smile.

i pulled his erect tool out and held it with my hand, and kissed his cheek and slowly started stroking it.
i felt its hardness growing, and i increased the pace, he closed his eyes and started moaning..

haniiii, make it fast..

In few minutes his body jerked and released loads of sperm and i cleaned it with my shawl.
Like Reply
Revathi :

I waked up at 4Am, prepared breakfast for my daughter and got ready wearing red transperent saree with sleeveless blouse
without bra. my blouse has just a thin strap with 3 hooks in my back, leaving rest of my back exposed. i combed my hair
and let it loose with a clip near my neck. i looked at mirror and satisfied with my looks, informed my daughter
about leaving early, i donno when my husband came in the night, he was sleeping heavily snoring.

Welcome revathi, priya greeted me with smile.
hello priya, i too smiled back.
she pulled me and hugged me gently, placed one palm cheek, what secretary, you came so sexy to your boss home, she asked
with a wink.

hmm,priya, your husband need to go somewhere so he called me home to assist him in work, i said in a low tone.
hmmm, i think my hubby will cancel his appointments if he saw you in this sexy saree and sleeveless blouse, she said with
a naughty smile and kissed my cheek.

i blushed with a smile.

hmmm, her hands moved to my hips and smooched it below my breasts till my petticoat, what revathi, you weared your saree
too low, she whispered in my ears.

hmmm, your husband only asked me to wear below navel, he wants to see my navel, i said placing both arms around her and
whispered in her ears and kissed her earlobes.

sss, so you came like this readily to show your navel, she asked kissing my cheek.
hmmm, if boss asks, secretary cannot deny priya, i said in a husky voice.

hmmm, so what else he need to see in her secretary, she asked with a wink.
navel only priya, i said with a blush.

didnt he asked her secretary to show her flower balls, priya asked moving her hand from my hip and cupped my boobs.
ssss, no priya.

i think he will ask, you know yesterday he sucked my breast almost 30 minutes, i think it is due the effect of seeing
you in tight tops, she said with a wink.

i blushed and put my head down in shy.

i think you are not going to do any office work, keeping such a sexy secretary nearby, only impotents will do office work,
she said with a wink.

i let a blushing smile.

priya, bring me towel, heared voice of kamal.
yes, will bring, priya said.

your boss is taking bath, towel is in bed, go and give it to him, priya said with a wink.
ayyo priya, how can i...

cool revathi, your boss will be surprised to see you in his bathroom, go and give him a happy shock, i will prepare coffee for us
she said with a naughty smile and went to kitchen.

i was bit shocked with priya, but also got excited and went in to the bedroom, took the towel and knocked the bathroom doors.
he opened the door slightly and let his hand outside, i handedover the towel to him and he grabbed my hands and pulled me inside.

ouch, i let out a sound.

he was bit shocked to see me,
wow revathi, he said and looked me from top to bottom standing in wet boxers.

sir leave me.

you look so hot and sexy revathi, he said and hugged me.
sir, your wife ..before i finish, he made me lean on door and locked my lips, he licked my lips with his tongue and slowly
inserted it inside my lips, both our tongue met and tasted each others for a while and then he released the kiss.

i looked at him with shy and he scanned me from top to bottom with lusty eyes.

he then placed gentle kiss in my cheek and said in husky voice, you look so cute in this sleeveless blouse revathi.
hmm, thank you sir, i said with a smile.

he placed his hand in my hips and again came to kiss my lips.
sir, leave me, your wife is outside.

hmmm, will go revathi, let me dry myself and i will also come.
he then came out of bathroom and gave the towel to me and said, pls make me dry revathi.
i smiled and get the towel from him and slowly dry him from top to bottom.

thank you my dear, he said grabbing the towel from me and wrapped around his waist and removed the wet boxer, his erect penis
got freed and it pokked over the towel.

i looked at it and smiled to myself and he too saw me, i blushed and put my heads down.
he then took new boxers and weared it looking at me with kinky smile and removed the towel.

he gently hugged me and kissed my cheek, it seems my secretary is eagerly waiting to see my carrot, he asked with a wink.
i blushed and rested my head in his chest.

revathi,
hmm sir,
dont feel shy dear, touch and feel it, its yours now, he said kissing my ears.
ssss, i let out a moan and placed my hands in his boxers and felt his cock.
press it and tell me, whether it is like banana or carrot, he said looking my eyes.

i blushed and slowly pressed it over his underwear, looking him with shy.

carrot or banana ?
carrot sir, i said with kinky smile.

did you like your boss's carrot ? will you eat it, he asked with wink.
hmmm, sir, if you taste your secretary grapes, i will taste your carrot, i said with a naughty smile.

hmmm, i am waiting to taste those dear, he said kissed me all over my face.
lets go and take coffee first, it will give us energy, he said and placed his arms in my shoulder and started to walk out
of room.

sir, are you going to come with boxers ? i asked.
hmmm, its my wife and you only na, he said with a wink.

we reached kitchen and priya looked us and said, dont you feel shame kamal to be just in boxers infront of your secretary.
hmmm, actually, when she came with towel, i thought it is you and pulled her inside bathroom and she accidently saw me
with boxers, so i thought i can be free and no point in hiding, kamal said with a wink.

we stood near her, while kamal still with his left arm in my right shoulder stood closer to me with his chest pressing against my
breast.

not only that, i thought it was you and locked her lips and sucked it for a while thinking it is you, kamal said with a smile.

priya looked with a shock and asked, is it so revathi.

why dont you shout or stop, she asked again looking at me.
it happened in less than a second priya, i dont have time to react, i said in a low tone.

so how long he tasted your lips, she asked with a wink.
almost 2 mins, i said with a blush.

kamal dont you realise for 2 minutes that you are kissing revathi and not me.
actual i realised with in some 10 seconds, but i dont want to miss the oppurtunity to tast this cute lips, he said with a wink
and rolled his fingers over my lips.

hmmm, i know you wont miss any oppurtunity with girls, priya said and looked at me naughtily, did you atleast apoligised
to her ?

revathi, should i ask sorry for kissing you ? he asked.
hmm, its ok sir, i said with a blush.

see priya, its ok for her, he said and kissed my cheek infront of her.
hmm, stop romancing with your secretary infront of me, priya said and asked, so how is she at work ?

thank you priya for finding me such a wonderfull secretary, she was quick learner, she is smart, she is cute, she is hot,
she is sexy, kamal said caressing my cheek and lips with his fingers.

priya looked at me with kinky smile, took jasmine flowers and handed over to kamal, revathi, your boss have bought flowers
for you today also, kamal, you yourself keep it to your lovable secretary.

i blushed and turned around, kamal placed jasmine flowers in my hairs and clipped with hairpins, hugged me from behind
placing his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek, you look so sexy in this saree dear.

priya gave a naughty smile looking at me and said , your secretary have weared her saree too low, to show you her
cute navel, did you saw those kamal.

is it revathi, he asked kissing my ears.

i was getting turned on with his every kiss and that too infront of his wife giving my pussy special effect.

hmmm, yes sir, i said with a moan.
can you show me revathi, he asked kissing my neck below the ears.

hmmm, sir, i feel shy to show infront of priya, i will show you seperatly once priya go to office sir, i said with a
kinky smile looking at priya.

what will you show me revathi once priya left, he asked giving gentle bit in my cheek.
hmmm, i will show you whatever you want sir, i said naughtyly smiling at priya.

revathi, i want to see what is there in your navel that my husband is eager to see, show nowitself, priya said with akinky
smile.

dont feel shy revathi, she is also your boss na, she also needs to see your beauty, kamal said and kissed my shoulders.
hmmm, ok sir, i let out a moan.

i thought he would pull my saree from my hips to see my navel but he placed his hand in my shoulder and tried to remove my pallu.

sir, i tried to hold his hand, and said, why are you removing my saree to see my navel..

i told you to come wihtout bra dear, did you ? he said kissing my shoulder.
hmmm, yes sir, i nodded.

let me see that also, he said and pulled my pallu from my shoulder and let it down and came infront stood few steps
away from me and fixed my eyes from my breasts to navel.

i was standing there with my heads down in shy and blush exposing my breast and navel to him infront of his wife.

priya hugged me from behind and kissed my earlobes, did you came to work or to show your beuty to my husband, she asked
licking my cheek.

sssss, priya, i let out a moan.

my hubbys tool poking from his boxers seeing your erect nipple, she said and slowly rolled her fingers on my erect nipple.
sss, priya, i moaned, looked at his buldge with a blushing smile and closed my eyes.

hmm, revathi, why closing your eyes, see my husband is starring your navel and nipple, why you should feel shy to see his
bulge, she said kissing my cheek, moved her hands to my hips and pulled my saree from peticoat and removed it completely.

kamal, you should be lucky to have such a sexy secretary, priya said winking at kamal.

kamal came close to me after starring my breasts and navel for few minutes, and placed his palm in my cheek, hug me tightly
revathi, i want feel those nipples in my chest.

i stood there without moving with blushing smile.

comeon revathi, your boss is asking to hug him, priya said and pushed me towards her husband, my breasts fell on his chest
and i bought my arms behind him and hugged him, he too bought both the hands around my back and hugged me tightly.

he kissed me from my shoulders to side neck and moved his lips to my earlobes to cheek.
my breasts and erect nipples crushed in his chest, i moved my hips, lifted my legs, so that i could feel his carrot over
my pussy.

he kissed me all over my face, neck, his hands roamed over my back, pressing and crushing my ass cheeks, and our tongues
met, licked each others saliva, sucked and finally he released me when priya said, coffee is ready.

i took coffee from her, as she gave it to me with kinky smile.
i blushed at her.

kamal slowly moved his hand in my shoulder to my clevage and asked, did you really doesnt wear bra, revathi?
hmmmm, no sir, i didnt, i said in a husky tone looking at priya.
let me check, he said and moved his hand to my back and removed the blouse hooks.
ssss, sir, dont remove that, i said with shy looking at priya.

what he is removing revathi, priya asked looking at me.
he is removing my blouse hooks priyaaa, i said with a moan.
hmm, let him see your boobs revathi, she said moving to my back and slowly moved my blouse from my shoulders and pulled it
down through my arms and made me topless.

wow, kamal do you want to feel these flower balls, priya asked kissing my shoulders.
hmmm, yes priya, shall i touch those revathi, kamal asked looking at my eyes.
priya hugged me from behind and placed her hands in my hips, reply him dear, she said kissing my earlobes.

hmmm, aaa, yes sir, i said in a husky voice.
what yes, kamal asked giving a naughty smile.

i blushed and said, touch and feel my breasts sir.
he then came closer to me, bought his one hand around my back, hugged me and placed his other hand in my breasts and
gently fondled it.

ssssssss, sirrrr, i moaned.

how is revathi, how was the feel of a males hand in your breasts which was not even touched by your drunken husband for
almost 6 years, priya asked kissing and licking my cheeks.

ssssss, priyaaaaaaaa, i moaned heavily as kamal started to crush my breasts and pinch my nipples, they both hugged
me from either side and kamal placed his lips in my cheek.

kamal, you should be lucky to touch those cute round boobs of your secretary, priya said moving her hand from my hips to
my peticoat knot and pulled it. my peticoat fell down in floor and i stood there with just my panties.

i slowly bought my hands around his hips and hugged him tightly and felt his hard cock in my pussy.
priya placed her hand in my panties and whispered in my ears, shall i pull this down dear, it is too wet.

i blushed and burried my face in kamals shoulders.

priya pulled my panties down and i slowly lifted my both foot and she thrown it away, i felt the iron rod directly
in my wet pussy.

priya kissed my ass cheeks and i felt goosebumps all over my body , kamal lifted my face looked in to my eyes and
placed his lips in mine, he sucked my lips and insert his tongue into mine and it was long passionate kiss which i was longing
for years.

once he released the kiss, priya said kamal its not fair to be with boxers when your secreatary is naked, and gave a wink.
if she wants to see me naked, she have to remove it, kamal said with a kinky smile.

i blushed and stood silently putting my heads down.

priya hugged me from behind, kissed my earlobes, come on revathi, remove his inners and see his tool, feel my hubbys penis,
its been mine for past 18 years, i am gifting it to you dear, from now on it will wet your dry thirsty pussy dear, she
whispered in my ears.

i immediatly turned around and hugged her tightly and kissed all over her cheeks.
thank you so much priya, i said looking at her.

hmmmm, it seems you are too eager to get his tool, she said with a wink.
i blushed at her.
ok, go and make him naked, he is waiting for you, she said with a naughty smile.

i moved to him, he smiled at me, i too blushed and slowly pulled his boxers and looked at the hard erect cock.

seeing a cock after 6 years, i am unable to control myself, i immediatly grabbed it in my hand, and kissed it all over
and licked it, and sucked for a while.

he pulled me after sometime and kissed me all over my face and locked my lips.

Kamal, how long you will keep your secretary in standing position, her legs might be aching, priya said with naughty smile.

shall we goto bedroom dear, kamal whispered in my ears.

As soon as we enterd bedroom, he pushed me on bed and lay next to me, placed his palm in my breasts and said, shall i
eat these mangoes.

i smiled and placed my palm in his cock and said, first carrot juice.

And almost after 2 hours, i released my orgasm 4th time, after getting his sperm once inside my mouth and once inside
my pussy. its been a great sex for almost after 6 years for me and i needed it more.

Kamal went to washroom and i was laying in bed after loosing alll my energy. priya came and gave a naughty smile looking at me.
i closed my eyes in shy. she layed on top of me, and kissed my forehead.

i opened my eyes and blushed at her.
how was it dear, she asked kissing my cheeks.
i gave a blushing smile.

did you like my hubbys cock, she asked kissing my lips.
hmmm, priyaaaa, i let out a moan.
she moved her lips to my earlobes, licked my ears with her tongue, i asked you to choose one of the staff working in our office
to satisfy your sexual needs, you choosed my husband, you dirty bitch, she whispered in my ears.
ssss, priyaa, i didnt do anything priya, your husband only seduced me, i said in a husky voice.

hmmm anyway, i dont know who seduced whom but you look so bright after getting fucked dear, she said kissing my shoulders.
thanks a lot priyaa, for letting me sleep with your husband, i said kissing her cheek, i have been badly in need of sex and
i feared i would get into depression, thank you so much priya, i said kissing all over her face.

she kissed me gently in my forehead, dont worry dear, from now on take my hubbys cock whenever you need, i need you
to be always happy and bright like you are now, she said with a smile.

i hugged her tightly came on top of her and kissed her lips and locked it. i dont know how could i express my love
and gratitude to priya, i dontknow whether i would let my hubby to sleep with some one even if i love them most, i dont have words to
thank her, i gave a deep passionte kiss.

i released the kiss and looked at her deeply, i dont know what i could do to you, i donno how i will return this love and care that
you are showing to this poor seceretary, i said in a low tone.

she smiled and kissed my forehead, cool revathi, you just show your sincierity in office and work smart, give your 100% in
work, that will be enough for us.

sure priya, i will work like a slave, i am your slave at office, give me all the work, i will do it day and night, i said
kissing all over her face.

no need to work like slave dear, work like a boss, you are a sexy keep of the owner of this company, you are also a boss of
this company, she said with a wink.

i blushed and hugged her tightly.

From then on i became all in all for kamal and priya in the office and also at home, i learned the bussiness in quickly,
started giving lot of ideas of improving the sales and profit, most of my ideas worked well, and they both were realy
happy. They increased my salary 5 times, and i started travelling with kamal or priya to bangalore and mumbai office
for client meetings, during day we would do the office meetings, and during nights kamal drilled my pussy. i became
one of the member of the family and stayed at their home frequently, kamal used to have threesome with me and priya.
Like Reply
Hanisha :

Thanks a lot for everything hanisha, i received message from shiva that night.
hmmm, i replied with a smily.

shall i call you hanisha, he asked.

without replying i made video call.
what my dear body gaurd, what are you doing ? not slept yet ? i asked with a smile.

hmmm, no hani, not feeling sleepy, he said.
should i tell my bang story to make you sleep, i asked with a wink.

hmmm, no need hanisha, he replied
why sir, i thought you enjoyed it yesterday, i asked with a smile.

hmmm, yes, it made me hard and turned on, but i cant handle the guilt, he said with a sigh.
its ok dear, you saved me from a gang bang, this is just a fantasy, if it makes you hard, i am happy to tell that story, no
need to feel guilt, i said looking at his eyes.

thank you hanisha, for your love and care, but i dont want to take advantage with you just because i saved you from bang,
he said firmly.

i felt melted, his words made me fall for him, i looked at him with love, and send a flying kiss, you are making me fall
in love with you shivaaaa.

he smiled, dont love me hanisha, i am just a poor taxi driver, you are beautiful, cute young college girl, you deserve
a better person.

i love you da shivaaa..
enough hanisha, plssss dont love me, let me be just your friend and your body gaurd, he said.

ok, good night, i said in a angry tone and cut the call.

Next day was sunday and i slept till 10, my mom told me that she have some important work in office and went.
i dont know, nowadays she was working too hard even during weekends, not spending time with me, i felt bit concerned but
also worried how much she was struggling for me, i saw my useless dad who started to drink morning itself.

i got call from shiva, madam, today is sunday, you need to spend time with me, he said.
no i am not going to come with you, lets finish this, i dond need you as body gaurd any more, i said in angry tone.
hanisha pls understand, this is not the age for you to fall in love, you are just 17, its just infactuation, he said softly.
but shivaa, then why you need me to spend time with you today.

hanisha, i like you a lot, i am living a lonely life, your presence makes me happpy, i need to spend time with you, but i
dont its the correct age to fall in love, your mom is working hard for you, she wont be happy if you say me as your lover,
you need to concentrat on studies, i thought we can be just friends, but yes, you are correct let us stop this, we no
need to meet again, he said.

shivaaaa, i shouted.
hmmm, bye hani..
ok, let us be friends, where will we go today ? i asked.
hmmm, thank you dear, thank you so much, we will go to mahabalipuram today, i will pick you in 2 hours.
i smiled to myself and cut the call, he is such a caring person, i am realy lucky to met shivaa, he like me a lot, care for
me a lot, even i think he loves me, but due to some reason he is hesitating, anyway, freind or lover, i should not loose
such a person.

i got ready in a leggins and tops that fit tightly showing my curves. i took a knee length skirt and one more tops in my bag
since my dress might get wet if we play in beach.

As soon as i get inside his car, i removed the shawl that covered my boob curves and placed it inside the bag and gave
a kinky smile at him.

he looked at me and said, hanisha, pls wear the shawl, i cant control myself seeing your curves.
i pinched his cheek and said, i removed it for you to see my boobs shivaa.

he then looked at me from top to bottom, stared at my boobs, give a deep breath and started the car.
so did you sleep well yesterday, i asked with a kinky smile.

hmmm, somewhat, i slept for around 4 hours, he said.
why, did you think about me being gang banged and shaked yours, i asked with a naughty smile.

hani, pls dont remind me about that, he said with serious face.
hmmm, chill shiva, i said and moved my hands to his thighs.

he looked at me with a smile, you are getting too naughty hanisha and pushed my hands.
shivaa, dont behave too much like a gentle man, i know you have lust on me, i know you have love on me, i said in angry tone
and placed my hand this time directly on top of his cock above his pants.

hmmm, yes hani, i had lust on you, i like you a lot, but i dont love you, i dont deserve your love, i am a poor orphan and
i dont want to spoil your career with these lust and love, i need you to concentrate on studies and career, he said
placing his arms in my cheek.

i kissed his arms, dont worry shiva, i know when to study and when to do romance with you, i said with a wink and pressed his
cock.

ssss, hani...

hmmm, see how strong it is just with my touch, i said naughtly, moved closer to him and leaned my head in his shoulders.
he too took his left arm and put over my right shoulder, pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

i love you da,
i hate you di, he replied.

i slapped his thighs and said in a husky voice, shall i take your cock out shivaa.
he caressed my cheek and asked, what madam, you seems to be heavy romance mood.
hmmm, yes shiva...i said in a husky tone, and pulled his zip down.

no hani, pls, i cant concentrate on my drive, he shouted.
i smiled and said, dont worry, i will play with your penis above the underwear and inserted my hands inside the pant zip.

hmmmm, hanisha, i am happpy that you love me so much, but i am feeling bad, as if i am using a young girl for my sexual needs,
pls leave me hanisha.

hmmm, shivaa, this is why i love you so much, any other men would have fucked me by this time, but the care you have on
me makes me love you so much daaa, i said and kissed his cheek.

we reached mahabalipuram in 45 minutes, i played with his tool above his inners all through the drive, and made him hot,
he controlled himself hard and concentrated on drive and once lost his control and grabbed my boobs, but suddenly took
his hand from my shoulders and placed it in steering, i felt chilled with his behaviour, my love on him increased every
moment, i felt so happy, i felt the urge of being under his arms, i felt like i need to hug him hard, lay over his
shoulders, i controlled myself till we reach.

we parked our car and we roamed around the town, stood close and took selfies infront of sculptures, i walked around
helding his arms, and almost leaned on him with my boobs pressing his arms, we had lunch and sit in a remote place.
he leaned on a tree and i sat on his lap placing my arms around his shoulders with my boobs touching his chest.

hani, dont love me, i am not a good person, he said placing his arms in my cheek.
hmm, ok, i said kissing his cheek.
i fucked lot of prostitutes, once in a month i used to book a call girl and fuck them,
hmmm, ok, i smiled and kissed his forehead.

i think you are not beleiving me, let me show you, he said and took his mobile and showed few photos of him kissing with
girls, laying naked in bed, there were around 15 photos and in each photo, he was with different girls.

i looked everythin and returned his mobile and said, hereafter dont go to bitches, if you are so hot and hard, take my pussy,
i said kissing his lips.

he looked at me shockingly with tears in his eyes.

i hugged him tightly, shivaa, sex is everyones need, we are not created in such a way that we will get aroused only after
getting married, every men and women started to have sexual feelings from the age of 13 to 15, and people who get
oppurtunity enjoy their life others remain virgin till marraige, so dont feel too much.

then i looked into his eyes, next time when you feel to goto call girl, just call me, i am yours and placed a kiss in his
forehead.

he couldnt beleive his ears, he was still looking at me with shocking eyes.

i looked at him with kinky smile and asked, shivaa, it seems there are different girls in all photos, why you never goto same
call girl.

he too smiled back and said, i need variety in sex, hanisha.
i slapped his cheek, hereafter take it from me whatever variety you want, i said with blushing smile.

you are too young hanisha, i dont want to spoil you at this age of 17, he said.
i slapped him and said, my mom was 16 when i born, she got sex at 15, i am already 2 years late.

he pinched my cheek and said, you turned out as a very bad girl hani..

then we went to beach and started to play in water, i went deep so that my leggins got wet fully, wet white leggins showed the
curves of my thighs as my tops were till few inches below pussy.

hani, you sexy legs were visible to all, see all men around were starring at you, shiva said.
hmmm, shivaa, i purposefully weared white leggins to show my beauty to you daa, i said in husly voice hugging him genlty.

ssss, hani, you are making me too hot di.

push me down and wet my tops also, you can see my beautiful boobs, i said with a wink.
enough, let us return i cant do that, he said and tried to return and walk back.

i push him forcely and he lost his balance and fall down and i too fell on him laughing hard.
the next wave, came on top of us and make us fully wet.

i looked around to see lot of hungry eyes starring at us but i was in no mood to care about them, i kissed shiva all over
his cheek and rolled along with him while the waves return back.

my wet tops rolled above my hips giving a nice view of my pussy shape in the wet leggins and creamy white hips, my skin
in boobs were visible near the clevage throguh wet light pink tops.

i roamed my hands all over his body and made him touch me all over me, we were under the waves and i pulled his hands and
placed it over my pussy.

he tried to control for sometime but after few minutes, he too got turned on and started to pinch my hips, press my
boobs, and smooch my pussy, another 30 minutes i got wet inside my pussy as well and it was wonderful hot session for
the hungry eyes around there. i felt his hard erect cock in my thighs, in my pussy few times and even in my ass cheeks
when he hugged me from behind, i too felt its hardness with my palm and giggled at him.

enough hani, its getting late, lets go, he said and pulled me from sea and we walked back to shore.
see hani, your skin is visible from top to bottom, everyone is starring at you, he said in concerning tone.

i am showing this to you shivaa, i dont care whoever see me, i said with a wink.
he slapped my cheek and made me walk fast to the car.

we took the car and came out of town and i asked him stop in a lonely place.
why ?
i have spare dress, let me change it, i said.
ok, you change he said and get down.

i too came out and said, come inside and help me changing my dress shiva, i said with a wink.
he slapped me and said, dont make me hot hani, then i will bang you, go inside and change yourself.

bang me da shiva, i said in a husky voice, leaning over his chest.
he slapped my ass cheek hardly, you shameless girl, go inside and change soon.

no, i wont change if you doesnt come inside, let me be in this wet dress, come lets go, i said in
angry tone.

no hani, you will get cold or fever, if you are in wet dress, he said concerningly.
hmmm, if you have too much concern then come inside and help me,i whispered near his lips.

he slapped me again and took a deep breath, gonna tear your pussy today, i am going to make you cry and scream in pain so
that you never ask for this, he said angryly and opened the back door and pushed me inside and he too came inside and locked
the door.

i looked at him with lusty eyes and slowly removed my tops and kept it aside, he starred at my boobs curves and clevage,
my nipples were visible over the wet bra. his eyes moved to my hips and fixed over there for a minute or so.

i bought my hands back and removed the bra hooks, suddenly he came back to his senses and turned his face other side from me.

i smiled to myself, removed the bra from me and throw it over him, shiva you said, you are gonna tear my pussy, now you
are turning that side, i asked with a kinky smile.

he doesnt say any thing.

i pulled my leggins and wet panties down and got naked fully and throw the panties in his face.

i opened my bag, took the shawl and dried my body, shiva, dont you want to see me naked, i said in a husky voice moving closer
to him.

he still reming silent.
i took his palm and placed it in my knees and slowly moved it on my thighs closer to my pussy, shiva, dont you want
to feel my pussy, the pussy that you saved from getting fucked by cock, i said and moved it further to my pussy and placed
it right in top of my pussy and pressed his palm harder in my pussy, this virgin pussy is waiting for your hungry cock daa,
i said in husky voice.

i slowly smooched his hand over my pussy and he suddenly grabbed my pussy tightly.

aaaaaa, yes shivaaa, it is yours, grab it, smooch it, suck it, insert your fingers, i said taking heavy breath.
his fingers rolled over my pussy for a while and suddenly took his hands away. i looked at him in disappointment and he
still facing outside through the windows.

i smiled to myself, and pinched his cheek, are you that much good boy, i asked with a naughty smile, took my bag and
started to wear my knee lenght skirt and put my tops.

i then sat in his lap and kissed his cheek, you are cho sweet da rascal.
get down hani, my dress is wet and you will also get wet again.

hmmm, change yourself, i said with a kinky smile.

go out i will change, he said looking at me.
i smiled naughtily and removed his shirt buttons and make him naked on top.
then i placed my hand in his pant zip and pulled it down, hani, pls go out.

i smiled at him and winked, i want to see it.
he slapped my cheek, you dirty bitch hanisha.

i removed the buckles and looked at him, he lifted his ass with a smile and pulled his pant and inners down.
his hard erect cock hit my thighs, i grabbed it and winked at him, see how hard it is, seems you only ignoring me, but
your cock need my pussy, i said with a kinky smile.

he slapped my cheek and i took my shawl and gave it to him so that he dry himself.

meanwhile i gently stroked his cock and kissed his lips.
sss, hani, leave me, he said with a moan.

i moved from his lap, sit in the seat, bought my lips to his hips and kissed the tip of his cock.

ouch, shivaa, let out a moan.
i rested my head in between his thighs and kissed his balls.

ssssss, hani, plsssssss, he tried to push my head, but there is no force in it.
i kissed his cock from bottom to top and licked it with my tongue.

pls save me, this girl is banging me, he shouted.
i laughed and slapped his cheek and continur to take his cock inside my mouth.

he placed his hand in my head and gently caressed it, inserted his fingers in my wet hairs and slowly massaged my head,
i started to increase the speed of sucking his cock, he too started to move my head, haniiii, i am coming, he said and
tried to pull my head away, but i kept his cock inside my mouth, warm liquid hit my throat and he released liters of
sperm inside my mouth, i swallowed it fully, licked and cleaned his cock and then rested my head in his thighs and
looked at him.

he was enjoying the moment with closed eyes, taking heavy breath.
i looked at him, he opened his eyes and looked at my eyes , i could see the love in his eyes, he placed his palm in my cheek
and moved my hairs from my cheek with his fingers and rolled his fingers over my cheek.

i kissed his palm and smiled at him.
he gently caressed my cheek, i turned my face and kissed his penis, which lost its erection and hardness and said, love you
shivaaa.

ssss, dont start again, he said with a smile.
why ? you dont like it ?
i enjoyed a lot hani, i was in heaven, he said looking at my eyes.

then i will do it again, i said with a husky voice and kissed his penis again.
no hani, this cock doesnt deserve you, it has fucked lot of bitches, you are an angel, he said with love.

i stood up and sat on his lap, placed my palms in his cheek, moved my face closer to his face, looked deep into his eyes and
said, i dont care how my bitches your cock fucked or how many it will fuck in future, it is mine, i will take inside me,
i will take it inside my mouth, i will take it inside my pussy, i said and locked his lips, sucked his lips for a while and
then insert my tongue inside his lips and touched his tongue, i licked his tongue, he tried to stop me, but then placed his
arms around me and hugged me, i tasted his saliva our toungues fighted for a while and then i released the kiss and smiled
at him.

thanks for everything hanisha, he said looking at my eyes.
i dont need your thanks, i need this, i said and touched his cock and gave a kinky smile.

he slapped me, my dear angel, you already emptied it inside your mouth, nothing inthat for you to take it today, he said with
a smile.

haha, dont worry, i know how to fill it again, i said with a wink.
hmmm, shall we go now, it will get late, he asked.

ok, where are you gonna take me next, i asked.

its over today hani, its 4PM now, it will take around 5 to reach home, i will drop you and will buy some drinks for me and
i will go home, he said.

but, i need to give you company whole day as per our deal, i asked with a wink.
haha, enough of your company, then you will bang me today, i am going home.
i will also give you company while you drink, dont worry i wont bang you, i said with a kinky smile.
hani, will meet tomorow di..

shiva, what i will do alone in home from 5Pm, it will be boring, my mom is in office, my dad
already might have drunk half bottle of whisky, i said in a sad voice.

hmmm, he took a deep breath and said, ok lets go.
i kissed him and said, cho sweet shiva.

he then dressed himself with his shorts and t-shirts and started to drive, i sit closely to him, rested my head
in his shoulders and placed my palm in his thighs. he pushed my hands, i laughed and touched agian, all the way, i
played with his thighs and cock, kissed him, gave gentle bite in his cheek, played with him naughtly, took his hand
and placed it in my boobs, pulled my skirt above my thighs, and placed his hand in my thighs, but everytime he took
his hands and i pulled it again, i smiled at him, giggled at him and after 50 minutes drive, we reached his home, he
bought 2 half bottle whisky, cigerattes, gutka, cool drinks and some snacks.

it was a small hall, which was messy, not cleaned, dresses and things laying here and there, with attached bathroom toilet
and a single bed cot in the corner of the room.

i could see cigerette butts in the corner of the room, and even condom pocket in the table, there is no doors for toilet
and the room was filled with smell of urine and cigerette.

i immediatly covered my nose.

he looked at me with worried face, hanisha, this is where i am living in, i cant afford a better home, i am suffering to pay my
car loan, i know you cant tolerate this smell, let me drop you in your home.

hmmm, its ok shiva, i can manage, i said looking at him.
but this smell is too bad hani, we have water scarcity here and the toilet is not cleaned properly, water will come only in
the morning, even now i have only a bucket of water, if i need to pee i wont clean it water since i need to use this till
morning, he said sadly.

its your home shiva, i will get used to it, i said and took a deep breathe and inhaled the smell of uring and smoke.
he looked at me with love, i kissed his forehead, its your urine smell right, i like it da..

he hugged me gently, you are my angel hani, i dont know how i will reciprocate the love that you are showing on me.
hmmm, i know shiva, you love me a lot, you care for me a lot, do you think i love you just because you saved me from gang
bang, i love you seeing your care for me, i love you seeing your love on me, i love you seeing your behaviour, any other
men would have fucked me long back if i behave like this, you not even kissed me, even after i sucked your cock, you
not even looked at me when i was sitting naked beside you, i know you love me shivaa...i said kissing his cheek.

hmmmm, he hugged me tightly my boobs pressed on his chest, and kissed my forehead
wow, shiva finally kissed me, thank you da, i need more kiss from you, i said with a smile and kissed his cheek.
he too smiled back, then changed from his shorts to lungi, removed his t-shirt, looked at me and said, hani, normally i wont wear inners in home,
hope you dont mind if i remove my inners.

i dont mind even if you are naked, i said with a wink and insert my hands into his lungi and pulled his inners down.

he then walked toward toilet, hesitated a moment and returned back.
what, i looked at him.
no already there is urine smell inside room, if i pee again, it will be more, i will pee once you return home.

shiva, dont worry, i like that smell, come, i held his hands and walked inside the bathroom, made him
lean on bathroom wall and i too leaned on his right side, pulled his lungi up and held his semi erect cock, hmmm, pee, i said
with a wink.

he looked at my eyes, placed his arm around my shoulders and hugged me gently and started to pee.
i slowly moved my finger towards the tip of the cock and let one finger in front of it, so that his pee wet my fingers.

hani, what are you doing.
i took my finger towared my nose and took deep breathe, and winked at him.
ssss, hani, you are making me hot, he said and kissed my cheek hardly.

once he finished, i asked, shall i clean your cock.
no, i dont even have water to clean the toilet.
i will clean it with my tongue, i said and winked at him.
he looked at me with shock, i moved myself from his side and stood infront of him.

hey, you are placing your foot in down in the floor where i peed.
hmmm, its yours shiva, i will even sleep here, i said in husky voice.
ssssssss, hani, he hugged me tightly and looked deep into my eyes with love, you are making me hot dear.
i placed my palm in his cheek, i will do anything that will make you happy, i said and kissed his cheek.

i bend my legs and kneeled down in the wet floor, since i was wearing a knee length skirt, i just pulled it a bit so that
it doesnt fell in floor, now both my legs from toe to knee were in his urine, i moved my face closer to his penis and
opened my mouth and grabbed his cock, few final drops of urine filled my mounth and i licked it all over hte tips and tasted
the salty liquid and winked at him.

he looked at me with shock and lifted me from down and hugged me hard. my boobs which were without inners crushed in his
bare chest. my nipples were hard and i could felt his chest in my nipples.

i love you hani, you are my angel, he said kissing my cheek.
hmmmm, i love you shivaaa...

his lips roamed over my cheek, earlobes, side neck and shoulders, while his hands pressed my ass cheeks.
dont you wear panties dear, he whispered in my ears.
hmmm, they were wet, i dont have spare panties..
bra ? he bite my earlobes.
no daa...

i moved his hand towards his ass cheek, pulled his lungi up and touched his bare ass cheek. i slowly insert my finger inside
his asshole..

stop it hani, i cant control myself, he said licking my earlobes.
dont control shivaaa, iam yours...bang me....

ssss, hani, i will bang you here itself, in this wet urine floor..
hmmm, yes shivaa, i will lay down in this bathroom, bang me here, i need to feel your urine smell all over my body

ssss, enough honey, dont make me so much hot, he said and release his hug.
i looked at him, shall i lay down here, i asked with a kinky smile.

sorry, i blabbered something hani,
hmmm, shiva, but if you need to fuck me here, i will happily lay down here, i said looking into his eyes.

he then kissed my forehead and went out and i too followed him, he gave me a towel, dry your legs hani, its full of my urine.
i without taking his towel, opened my bag and took my shawl, and dried my legs, i need to have your smell in my dress shiva.

he then sat in the corner leaning in the wall and started to prepare his drinks.
i took the condom pocket which is in the table and looked at him.

he smiled and said, last time i bought when i fucked a bitch here.
hmmm, anyway, i think it will be useful for us today, i said with a wink and sat close to him.

he prepared first round of whisky mixed with water, gave me a cool drinks and said cheers, and emptied the glass in
his mouth.

how frequently you drink shivaa, i asked in a low voice.
i used to drink once or twice in a month or if i was very happy, dont worry i am not a 24/7 drinker like your dad,
Like Reply
how frequently you drink shivaa, i asked in a low voice.
i used to drink once or twice in a month or if i was very happy, dont worry i am not a 24/7 drinker like your dad,
he said and placed his left arm over my left shoulders.

hmmm, i leaned my head in his chest and roamed my fingers in his bare chest.
i am so happy today hanisha, he said and caressed my left cheek.
hmmm, why da..
realising how much you love me, he said and kissed my forehead.
hmmm, i too kissed his chest.
sit in my lap hani, he said fondling my shoulders.
hmm, i lifted my ass and placed it in his lap and kissed his cheek.
he took a cigarrete and lighted it, he inhaled the smoke and released it turning his face away from me.

i placed my right arm around his shoulders and my left palm in his cheek and said, dont worry, release the smoke in my face.
but hani, it will be ...
i locked his lips with my lips, i felt the smell of his saliva mixed with whisky and smoke smell, that turned me on.
i inserted my tongue and touched his tongue and sucked his saliva.

he too hugged me tightly and sucked my lips, his tongue licked my tongue and sucked my saliva.
he suddenly pushed me, hani, dont kiss my lips, it was filled with whisky and smoke, he said.

whisky smell or cigerette smell or urine smell, if it come from you, i will love it da, i said kissing his cheek.
hanisha, you are turning me hot di, he said and pressed my shoulders hard.
ssss, i let out a moan.

he took one more puff and befor he release his smoke i locked my lips with his lips and this made him hot, he placed the
cigerette in the ash tray and pressed my hips with his right arm. smoke from his mouth slowly entered my mouth and few
released out and our tounges sucked each other, his hand in my hips, slowly pulled my tops up and grabbed my hips directly.

he pressed my hips so hard, and i have to release the kiss and scream in pain.
oh sorry hani, he said looking me with concern taking his hand from my hip.

what sir, you suddenly turned on and pressed me hard, i asked with a smile.
hmmm, hani, if you show me this much love, i cant control di..is it paining, he gently smooched my hips.

hmmm, its ok,

he prepared second round and drink it in one gulp, took some side dish and take puff of cigar and asked, what time you need
to go home hani.

hmmm, tell me, till what time you need my company, i asked with a wink.
i need you whole night honey, he said rolling his fingers in my cheek.
hmmm, what you gonna do with me whole night, i asked with a wink.

i am going to bang you, tear your pussy, fuck you hard, make you scream in pain, fuck you in bed, fuck you in bathroom, make
you lay on the wet urine floor in the bathroom and fuck you hard, he said kissing all over my face.

hmmm, wow shivaa, really if you going to do this, i will be here every night, i said picked my phone called my mum and put in speaker,

mum, where are you, when will you come home..
sorry hani, i am busy with work, i travelled with my boss to banglore for urgent client meeting, i messaged you, dont you see
that ?

wow, i couldnt control my happiness, winked at shivaa, haaan ok mum, take care bye.

i kept the phone and kissed shivaa all over his face, i am yours today shivaa, do whatever you want, i said with a kinky smile.
he prepared his third round and light a cigar, he bought it closer to my lips, i looked at him, do you want me to smoke ?
hmmm, pls hani..will you smoke dear ?

i opened my lips and he placed the cigar, i took one puff and he asked me took breathe inside with mouth, i inhaled the smoke
and caughed immediatly.

he smooched my chest and said, dont worry, first time it will be like that only, once i finished caughing i took one more puff
and this time i was normal. i looked at him and kissed his cheek, r u happy shivaa ?

yes dear, he said and sucked my lips.

i moved my hands down to his hips and pulled his lungi, it got loose and pulled it bit down and touched his cock.
oh my god, it is rock solid shivaa like an iron rod, it will sure tear my pussy, i said with a wink

he picked a gutka pocket and emptied the gutka in his mouth and started to chew.
he then bought his lips to my lips, and sucked it, the smell of his saliva mixed with whisky, cigarett and gutka turned me on,
i opened my lips and insert my toungue inside his lips, his mouth was filled with saliva due to the gutka and our tounge met
and i sucked the saliva slowly inside my mouth, i took every drop of his saliva into my throat and rolled my tongue all over
his tongue and jaws, and we released our kiss and took deep breathe.

did you like my saliva dear.
yes shiva, i like that smell and taste.
need more ?
hmmm, yes..

again once his mouth is filled with saliva, he spitted it inside my mouth which i took inside my throat and gave a kinky smile.

he too smiled and emptied the third round in his mouth, immediatly pulled my head and locked my lips with his lips, he spitted
few drops of whisky inside my mouth, and i swallowed it and i am getting turned on with that cigar and his every move make
my pussy wet, his hands moved inside my thighs and hips and our toungue licking each other.

he slowly pulled my tops above my boobs and started to play with my boobs and nipples with his hands, he pressed it hard
and pinched my nipples.

sssss, aaaa, i let out a scream.
is it paining, hanihsa...
hmmmm, but i need that pain, press me hard shivaaaa...

he pressed it harder and i screamed in pain..
he suddenly stopped crushing my boobs
hmmm, shivaa, yesss, dont stop, i need you to handle me rough, i like that shiva, it si making my pussy wet, it is turning me
on, i said in his ears and gave a bite in his ear lobes.

hmmm, i need to pee honey.
hmmm,
will you come with me and clean my cock like you did it last time,
hmmm, sure sivaaa.

i stood up from his lap and he too stood up, his lungi fall down in floor once he stood and he is completely naked now, his
erect hard 6 inch cock, was ready to fuck me anytime.

he hugged me and lifted me and walked inside the bathroom.
he stood there leaning in the wall and i placed my foot down, still hugging each other, he kissed me all over my face and his
hand pressed my ass cheek above my skirt, his cock hitting my hips hard.

honey, i want to fuck you here, he said kissing my shoulders.
i looked around, it was a small bathroom with just 5 feet breadth and 3 feet width, closer to it
was a small 2 inch step and above that was toilet basin with just few inches away from bathroom, if i laydown here, if i
spread my hands surely my hands will be in toilet basin, toilet basin was also not the that much deep, it was just
a inche or 2 down to foot rest and my hand will directly touch inside the basin if i spread it,
it was some what clean and white, the idea of getting fucked in this urine filled place turned me on.

hmmm, ok shivaa, i whispered in his ears.

thank you so much honey, he said kissing my lips.
release me, i will lay down here, i said in husky voice.
wait, let me pee, he said
i looked into his eyes and said, why dont you pee on me after i lay down, i said with a wink.
that turned him on, he immediatly hugged me hard and sucked my lips, bite it hard, licked my tongue and kissed me long inside
my lips for almost 5 minutes.

what shiva, seems you liked the idea of peeing on me, i asked with a kinky smile.
hmm yes dear, it made me hard.

when i was about to lay down, he asked, why dont you remove and throw your dress outside.
i need your smell all over me shiva, i will remove after you pee on me, i said and laydown closer to the toilet side,
i bought my lengthy loose hairs infront of my boobs and few spread over the toilet closer to toilet basin.

i looked at him and winked and said, i need your urine drops from my head to toes, he held his cock and started
to release his urine, i felt first drop in my legs, then in my hips, then in few in my breasts and few in my neck and then
in my lips , i opened and took few drops inside my mouth and it wet my face fully then again moved to my boobs and wet my
hairs and it socked my tops and he stopped after 2 minutes.

you look sexy dear..
hmmm, fuck me shivaa,

he came on top of me and started kissing and licking all over my face, he pulled my skirt and tops and thrown it on toilet side
my skirt fall inside the indian style toilet basin and tops in the foot rest of the basin.

he started biting me all over my cheek, and placed his lips in my lips and sucked it hard, his hands crushed and pinched my
hips and boobs.

ssss, shivaaaaa, i screamed in pain..
is it paining, dear, he asked slapping my ass.
ouchm yes, shiva, its paining.
i need you to cry in pain, dear..

hmmm, yes, make me cry, make me scream, he again slapped my ass hard and bite my nipples..
aaaaa, i pressed his head over my boobs, my pussy started to leak heavily..

shivaaa, fuck me like an animal, i need your teath marks all over my body, bite my nipple, bite my navel, aaaaaaaaa, i screamed.

he lay down next to me and turned by body sideways, with that half of my body moved to the toilet floor with my boobs and
legs in the floor and he started kissing and biting my back from neck to ass.

my cheek was in the floor, my right hand in the toilet basin foot rest, he moved my right let to the toilet floor and
started to suck my ass.

ssssss, hmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaa, shiva, he inserted one finger inside my asshole and slapped my ass with other hand.
oh my god, shivaaa i screamed ...

after some 20 minutes of foreplay like an animal, with bite marks from neck to hips, and i was in pain all over, but the
lust inside me and love for shiva doesnt care about the pain, instead need more of that.

now i was fully in the toilet floor with half side of my back in the foot rest of toilet basin and my left hand inside the
toilet basin with my elbows touching the water in the hole of the basin.

shiva placed his face in boob and took some deep breath. then lifted his face and kissed my forehead.
hani, i think i was so violent, he said in a worried face.

i looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead, i like your violence shiva, i need more of it.
is it paining a lot hani.

if it makes you happy, i can handle more pain shiva, i said kissing his cheek.
he looked my eyes deep for a while and locked my lips, it was deep passionate kiss that lasted for almost 3 minutes, his palm
in my cheek and my palm in his cheek and our love for each other transformed through our lips.

once he stopped kissing, i rolled on top of him, what sir, you are like an animal few minutes ago made me scream in pain
with your lust, now suddenly you are showing me love, i asked with a smile.

alcohol effect reduced honey, so that lust turned into love, he said.
hmmm, go and take some more, i need to see that lust, i said with a kinky smile.

then i will turn more voilent honey, it will be tough for you, he said with a worried face.
i kissed his cheek and said, i need more violence da, finish the remining whisky, beat me, slap me, bite me, make me
scream in pain and pleasure..

hmmm, also i will make you more dirty, i will make you lick this toilet floor which is wet in my urine, he said kissing my cheek.
why shiva, why are you making me dirty...

he turned me down and came on top of me, this time he made lay more closer to toilet basin with one side of my back in its
foot rest and the other side almost touching inside the toilet basin, my hairs were fully inside the toilet basin and my
head was rested close to the hole of the basin.
it make me hot dear, seeing your body wet with my urine, seeing you layin in this wet floor turns me hot, my penis is rock
solid for almost past 30 minutes, seeing your hairs inside this toilet basin, bringing my animal inside comes out,
i felt a need of tear your pussy with my iron rod dear, he said kissing all over my cheeks giving genlt bite in my neck and
earlobes.

i hugged him hard and his words turned me on and my pussy leaking every moment, ssssssss, shivaaaaaa, do it shivaaa,
do me whatever you want, make me dirty, tear my pusssy daaaaaa, i grabbed his iron rod and gently smooched my pussy.

hmmm, honey, seems you are too hot, shall i insert my rod inside, he whispered in my ears.
no shivaaa, first take some whisky, i need your violence, then tear my pussy, its yours da, i said in husky tone.

he looked into my eyes, kissed my forehead, are you sure baby.
i too looked into his eyes deeply, and kissed his lips, yes dear.

he then get up from me went to hall and returned with whisky bottle, 2 glasses, cigerett and gutka pockets.

i stood up and sat leaning on the wall of the toilet floor, with my left leg stretched over the left foot rest of the toilet
basim and right leg on the right foot rest and my ass was closer to the hole of the toilet basin with my pussy just few inches
away from the water inside the hole of toilet basin.

shiva came and sit closer to my right side, pushed my right leg and my feet fell inside the toilet basin
he lighted a cigar took a puff and gave it to me and i started smoking it.

once the smoke entered my chest i felt like flying, i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel, meanwhile shiva poured whisky
in 2 glass and i felt his lips in my cheeks, honey babe, can you take some whisky dear.

sss, no shivaaa, i am afraid this might make me dizzy, i said leaning my head in his shoulder.
he bought his left hand over my left shoulder, caressed my cheek, kissed me again in my cheek and earlobes,dont worry dear,
i will take care, just take 2 round of whisky, this will help you to face my violence, once i took one or 2 round of whisky
i will fuck like an animal, i might turn phsyco, it will be painful honey, this will help u to not feel those pain, he said kissing my neck.

i looked at his eyes, gave a kinky smile, grabbed the glass and said, hmmm, you are so sweat, even in this drunken state you
are taking care of me, i love you da, i said and kissed him.

should i drink it raw without mixing anythig, i asked ?
it is going to mixed with something special, he said with a wink.

what, i asked with curiosity.

hmmm, honey, you havent yet peed since you came home, he said with a kinky smile.
i looked at him questioningly and suddenly understood what he meant, i too gave a seductive smile, slapped his cheek,
and said, you are really psycho shiva, and kept the glass which is half filled with whsky infront of my pussy.

he placed his glass as well closer to my pussy, licked my earlobes, honey, please fill my glass also, he whispered in my ears.
sss, sure daaa.

warm salty liquid flown from my urine hole and filled the glass, shiva shifted the glass once one glass is full.
it filled the second and few drops fell on the floor and toilet basin.

shiva took both the glass and took near his cock, he inserted his cock inside and mixed it fully, i looked at him excitedly
expecting to taste the whisky.

he then lifted my ass, moved to my place and made my ass sit inbetween his legs with my back leaning in his chest, since
the toilet basin was just inches from floor, the hole in toilet basin was almost closer to the floor and since i moved
front , water in the toilet hole is touching my pussy.

he took one glass and emptied it in his mouth in one gulp. hmm, your urine is tasty dear, he said pressing my boobs hardly.

he made my head rest in chest, took the other glass, dear, you need to take it one gulp, dont stop inbetween, if you
stop you cant take it fully, i will hold your head tightly so that you dont take it in middle, after warning me, he held
my head tightly bought the glass closer to my lips and slowly started to fill my mouth, the salty urine and whisky flow
into my throat and filled my stomach.

as soon as the glass was empty i felt vomiting sensation but he gave me some water to drink immediatly. i drank few water
and i got back to normal.

how was it dear, he asked me taking a puff and releasing the smoke in my face.
hmmm, good shiva, i will try one more glass mixed with your urine, i said with a wink.

immediatly my lips was locked by his lips, his hands crushed all over my boobs, pinched my nipples, pressed my navel,
he bite my lips and tongue and i too turned hot and voilent pressed his skin with my nails and bite his lips.

this time not urine, i have different idea, he said with a wink and filled glass again with whiskey.

i looked at him questionigly..

he took a gutka pocket and emptied it in his mouth and started to chew.
you make me smoke, you make me drink, give me this also, i will try, i said with a kinky smile and took one gutka pocket and
filled my mouth.

shiva mouth was filled with saliva due to gutka, he looked at me, gave a wink and took the whisky glass and spit the
saliva inside the glass and brought it closer to my mouth, i too smiled back and spit my saliva inside the glass.

like wise we spit 3 to 4 times each and still the glass is not fully filled.

fill it fast shiva, i cant wait to taste this, i said in a husky voice.
hani, i dont have more saliva di, pls wait, he said moving his hand to my pussy and gave a press.

no i cant wait, i need immediatly, i said again kissing his cheek.

he moved his lips closer to mine, then is it ok for you if i mix with whatever liquid, he asked moving his hand into the water hole of
toilet basin and pressed my pussy with his wet hand and kissed my lips.

hmmm, shivaaaa, i am ok with whatever water i whispered kissing his cheek.

he pushed me further down, so the my pussy is fully into water hole, he slapped my pussy along with that water and asked,
are you sure dear,

hmmm, i am sure shiva.

he bought his wet hand to my cheek and rolled his wet fingers over my lips, i opened my lips and he inserted those wet fingers
into my lips, i licked each and every wet finger one by one, looking at him with lust.

today morning i washed my asshole after going shit and this water is mixed with the water that cleaned my shit hanisha,
he whispered near my ears.

ssss, shivaa, i moved my palm below his ass, inserted my one finger inside his asshole,
i will even clean the shit in your asshole with my tongue shivaaaa, i said licking all over his face.

he looked at me shockingly while i rolled my finger deep inside his asshole, took it after a while and licked that finger.
he hugged me tightly, kissed me hard, inserted 2 fingers in my pussyhole and sstarted to fuck my pussy with his fingers.

aaaaaaaa, ssssssssss, shivaaaaaaa,, i moaned heavily as his fingers banged my pussy hard for few minutes, until my pussy
burst out and reached its orgasm.

i took some deep breath while he filled the glass with the water from toilet hole and bring it to my mouth helding my
head hard.

shiva, this time i will drink slowly feeling the taste, dont force me, i said and took it from his hand, the whisky
mixed with saliva and water that cleaned his shit.

i took a deep breathe. slowly bought the glass to my lips and drink the whisky taking my time and emptied it
completely inside my throat and kept the glass down and winked at him.

he hugged me tightly and said, love you honey, and bought his lips and tasted my lips.
honey insert your finger inside my asshole, i was in heaven when you did that, i need it once more, he asked looking at
my eyes.

no, i shaked my head.

please di.

no shiva,

please di.

i bought my lips to his ears and whispered, this time i will insert my tongue..

he too drink one more glass of whisky and made me lay in the toilet with my back inside the toilet basin and my
head rested close to water hole with my hairs in the water hole and toilet basin and my legs outside, he bought his ass
closer to my face resting his feet in the foot rest, i placed my arms in his thighs and started to lick his asshole
with my tongue, i inserted my lips inbetween the asshole and then moved the toungue deep inside and rotated it all over.

i he slowly bend infront and started to lick my pussy with his lips and toungue, his toungue touched my g-spot and my
pussy started to leak again.

he slowly leaned on top of me and licked my pussy and asshole and my head rested close to the water hole with water touching
my earlobes and cheek
i moved my head sideways sucked few water with my lips and poured it in to his asshole.

hani, i need to pee, shiva said with a moan.
hmmm, shivaa pee on my boobs as his hard cock was in my neck and clevage.

no di, i need to pee inside your throat.

i took his cock inside my mouth and took the warm salty liquid directly into my throat. then i sucked his cock for a while
until he filled my mouth with his sperms.

that night he drilled my pussy thrice with his 7 inch cock and filled my mouth twice, he slapped my ass, bite my nipples,
crushed my boobs and navel, pushed my face into the water hole, made me drink that water, i screamed in pain, my eyes
turned red, my body turned red, but i reach orgasm almost 5 times, finally it was 4 AM when we both hugged each other
in bathroom floor and went to sleep.
Like Reply
Revathi

Manager vasu, who was working in this office for nearly 10 year was upset with me since i am more close to kamal. Few days
before kamal used to discuss with vasu to take most of the of the business decisions, but recently his ideas
gave negative impacts, and even few loss to the company, kamal realised that i am far better than him and nowadays kamal was discusing
with me and ignored him even in client meetings. Vasu started to have a grudge on me due to this and even started showing
his anger towards me now and then. though i was angry on him initialy, later i felt pity for him as i realised that i
took his position in the office and thats the reason he is showing anger on me, he has a feeling of insecured as kamal
ignored him and even kamal thought to fire him when i found his carelessness resulted in a loss of one lakh rupees
to the company. But i had pity on him due to his family background and asked kamal not to fire him.

Even one day, i was giving him some work and explaining him how to do that, he turned red hearing me and grabed my hips,
are you ordering me to do work, do you know i am manager here for 10 years, dont show your attitude to me since kamal is close
with you, i know how to get his trust again and i will surely throw you out soon, he shouted.

i was shocked for a while and immediatly thought to ask kamal to fire him out, but aftersome time i got a wicked feeling.
if i fire him now, it would be just a one minute or one day happiness, but i felt i need to keep him here and make him
lose to me daily and see his losing face, i need to make him cry infront of me, i need him to beg me for his job.

i took a deep breathe and slowly tried to move his hand from my hips, but he grabbed it hard.
sss sir, pls leave me, its just a luck that my ideas payed well and kamal is trusting me, soon my luck will go and he
will come to you for discussions, pls dont throw me out, i said as if i got frightened by his shouts.

hmmmm, thats a sign of good girl, he said patting my cheek.
i stood there remining silent.

so never ever try to tell me how to do my work, he said moving to my back.
hmmm, ok sir, but pls dont throw me out sir, without this job i will be in big trouble, i said in a low voice.
haha, if you obey me and do whatever i say, i will think about, he said gently hugging me from back.
hmmm, ok sir, i will obey you and will do whatever you say, i said in shaking tone.

he insert one hand from my hips inside the saree and grabbed my navel, and bought his lips closer to my ears.
you are such a sexy girl revathi, he whispered in my ears.
let him enjoy for sometime i thought to myself and said in low voice, sir, please leave me.

he pinched my navel and said in a harsh tone, never ever order anything to me,
just keep quite if you need this job, will you ?
hmmm, aaaaa, sssss, ok sir, i said with a moan.

hmmm, thats good revathi, he said placing a kiss in my cheek.
i was in a mixed feeling, i was enjoying his touch and kiss at the same time i was laughing inside hearing his threatening
words thinking let him threaten for a while, let me take my time to take revenge.

i like you a lot revathi, he whispered kissing my earlobes.
sss, sir, pls leave me, i said with a moan.
revathi, one thing you need to keep in mind, one of my close friend is a relative to priya madam, i can fire anybody
from this office anytime, so just keep quite, dont make me angry and loose your job, he said in a harsh tone pressing
my hips hard.

hmmm, ok sir, i said in frightened tone.

he moved his lips from my ears, to my side neck, moved my loose hairs from my back and put it in front over my shoulders
and kissed my back neck,my pussy started to react to his kisses and drops of pussy juice fell in my panties.

i need you dear, he whispered licking my ears.
hmmm, ssss, sir, i am a married girl, i said with a moan.
its ok revathi, me too married, i am getting bored of fucking my wife for past 5 years, i need some new girl revathi and
you are perfect choice for my hard cock dear, he said kissing my shoulders, pressing his cock inbetween my ass crack.

sirrr, i will do whatever work you give, but pls leave me sir, pls dont use me for your sexual needs sir, i said in a crying
tone.

he gave a bite in my cheek, and said, i have lot of male staffs to do the office works revathi, i need you only for my sexual
needs, just co-operate with me, i will make you as my assistant manager, he said pinching my navel.

i tried hard to control my laugh hearing his words, enjoy for sometime vasu, i will make you my assistant, i thought
to myself and looked at him with worried face.

will you cooperate dear, he said turning me around faceing him and kissing my cheek.
i slowly nodded my head and looked down.

he hugged me hard making my boobs crushing in his chest and kissed my earlobes, you are such a hot girl revathi, if i was
kamal, i will use you as my sex toy, he whispered in my ears.

hmmm, sssss, i moaned , he is already using me as his sex toy, i thought and smiled to myself.

he missed his chance and now you are my sex toy, he said moving his hands to my ass cheeks and pressed it.
i need to taste your lips revathi, i need to suck your nipples dear, i need to insert my hard cock in your pussy revathi,
he said hugging me hard, kissing all over my cheek and shoulders, roaming his hand all over my back.

i was getting hornier by his each move and started to cooperate to him, hugged him harder and enjoyed his kisses.
he slowly released his hug, looked at me from top to bottom and said, ok, remove your saree, let me see your beautiful mangoes.

sirrrr, this is office, i said in a shock.
ok dear, its my cabin, no one will come inside.
i hesitatingly bought my hands to my pallu, to remove my saree and at the same time kamal called me in phone.

Vasu was disappointed heavily and said, ok, go now, i will wait for my time.
ok sir, i said in low tone.
dont ever think to tell this to kamal, if you thought about it, i will tell to priya that you and kamal is having sexual
relationship and she will fire you out, he said in a harsh tone.

hmmmm, ok sir, i said in shaking tone, you gonna get all these back, i thought to myself and left his cabin.

since then for almost a month, he keep threatening me and enjoying me kissing, pressing my boobs above my tops, touching
my pussy over my leggins or saree in the office, he even made me press his cock above his pants in his cabin, he was eagerly waiting
for time and place to fuck me anytime. i was also enjoying his threatenings and waiting to see how far he will go.

one day i followed him to find his home and followed his wife while she was in shopping and in the pretext of helping her
in purchase, i created a friendship with her, i frequently met his wife in common place and created a bond with her, she
even invited me to her home once, and i made sure vasu was not there and visited her home.

I made a plan to revenge against vasu and was waiting for a right time to give it back to him.

one day office vasu entered kamals cabin suddenly, my saree was in the floor, my blouse hooks were opened, me and
kamal were kissing each other and his hand was inside my bra, kamal was bit shocked seeing him inside and he was staring
at my boobs and hips for a while. i came to senses after a minute, can you come after sometime, dont you
see kamal is busy, we will call you once we are finished, i said in a shouting tone.

he was shocked to hear me shouting at him and left outside unable to beleive his eyes. i enjoyed seeing his shock and decided
its time to give him back.

as soon as he went out, i removed my blouse and bra and hugged kamal and started kissing him hard all over his face, i
donno what happened to me, i got turned on heavily after vasu saw us in such a awkward situation.

i pulled his pant and inners down and sit on top of his cock and started riding it hard with heavy moans. kamal too bit
surprised seeing my pace and hunger and enjoyed it a lot, it was great fuck for me and kamal.

what dear it seems your pussy got heavily turned on after manager seeing you in semi naked, kamal asked with a wink after
filling my pussy with his sperm.

i blushed and said, donno kamal, i got wet immediatly after he saw us kissing and crushing my boobs.

he hugged me tightly, hmmm, it seems you like exposing yourself, let me call him inside before you get dressed, he said with
a wink.

ssss, oh no kamal, pls, i said and took my panties and started wearing it.

he laughed at me, come on dear, i need one more fuck like that, he said and dialed his manager.

i blushed at him and weared my bra nervously, i was also got bit excited and needed him to come before i wear my blouse.
the thought of standing infront of him in bra and panties made my pussy wet and as expected he opened the door before
i took my blouse.

i stood close to kamal leaning my right boobs over his left chest and looked at vasu.
he was starring at my clevage and navel for a while and kamal asked, yes vasu, what you need.

sir, i need you to sign these documents to send to client.
ya, ok, give me, kamal collected and about to put sign.
kamal, why are signing without reading it, i asked.
its ok dear, vasu prepared these type of documents so many times and he is expert in it, kamal said.
no kamal, wait, let me check before you sign, i said and grabbed the documents from him.

after going throguh the document for a while, i found 2 grammer mistakes and showed it to kamal.
its ok dear, its just a grammer mistake, doesnt have much impact, kamal said and ready to sign.
no kamal, let him correct this, i said in a firm voice.

kamal hugged me gently and kissed my lips, you are such a perfectionist revathi, thats why i like you so much.
hmmmm, i too kissed him back and thrown the documents to vasus face, go and correct these mistakes, i said in a shouting
tone.

he starred at me with a shock controlling his anger for a while.

why are you still standing here, want to see boss and seceratry fucking, get lose you idiot, i shouted again.
cool dear, kamal kissed my cheek and said vasu can you go out.

i gave a wicked smile at vasu and he returned quietly.

why dear, showing this much angry against vasu, is there any problem, kamal asked hugging me kissing my cheek.
its between me and vasu kamal, do you mind if i shout at your manager, i asked kissing his back.

hmmm, no dear, actually, he became useless nowadays, doing lot of mistakes and even i lost 1 lakh rupees due to his
carelessness, i would have fired him and made you as manager, but you only asked me hold him dear, for me you
are the manager of this company and have all rights next to me and priya, you can shout or fire whoever you want revathi.

hmmm, thank you kamal, i said kissing his lips.
revathi, i need one more hard fuck, he asked looking at me.

i hugged him tightly, my pussy is at your service, kamal.
Like Reply
Hanisha :

From then on he kept my pussy busy, weekly twice or thrice once my college is over we will be in his room fucking, most
sundays i was with him roaming around the city or fucking in his cot or bathroom or toilet, my mom also started to
frequently go outstation for office work and she got good hike from her boss, nowadays she gave me lot of pocket money
and i started bringing drinks to my dad if he is in home without drinking, and i even during nights shiva used to
fuck me in my home when mom was outstaion while my dad sleeping in next room after drinking.

i also doesnt loose concentration on studies, scored good marks in semester that made my mom happy also that doesnt create
any doubt about my character change in her mind. Since i am studying good i am getting enough money from mom to enjoy
with shivaa. He too earned moderatly but still he suffered from paying car loan and meet his day to day expense.

I spent a lot for him even though he hesitates, i bought him dresses, drinks on weekends, etc. his love on me increased
day by day and he cared for me a lot, one time i fell ill and my mother was outstaion and he admitted me in hospital,
stayed with me in hospital, doctor prescribed me medicines that i need to take every 2 hour during day as well as night and
he took care of me for almost 3 days and 3 nights without even sleeping for a minute.

one day when i was in shiva's room, his phone rang and he was in bathroom getting freshen up after a long drive.
it was unsaved number and he asked me to put in speaker

hi shivaa, i am Soumya, spoke one female voice.
hi Soumya, how are you, shiva replied and came out after washing his face.

i am ok, this is my new number, note it, she said.
hmmm, ok di.

what shiva, its been 5 months since you fucked me, earlier you used to call me atleast twice in a month, what happened shiva.
shiva looked at me with embarassment, i smiled and winked at him.

he came closer to me, hugged me gently, hmmm, Soumya, i got a beautiful girl friend, she loves me so much, she is always
ready to spread her legs whenever my cock needs a pussy, even during her periods time, she wont leave me hungry, she is
my angel, why should i fuck you when i have such a lovely caring girlfriend, he said kissing my cheek.

i looked at him with love and kissed his cheek.

hmmm, shiva, but i need you da, even ramya was eagerly waiting for you get fucked, we have 100s of customers shiva but
all were come to just satisfy their needs, you are the only one who care of our needs, please shiva fuck us atleast
once in a month daa.

sorry Soumya, i cant betray my dear girl friend.

shiva please, even you no need to pay us da, just fuck me and ramya once shiva.

hmmm, pls Soumya dont force me, he said and cut the call.

i immediatly pushed him to cot, make him naked and started to suck his cock, i took that 7 inch cock till the throat,
i licked the balls, licked the thighs, fingered his asshole, coming to know that he doesnt fucked any other after
he met me made me hot, she said shiva doesnt fuck her for 5 months but i proposed him only 3 months before, its been exactly
5 months since he saved me from rapists, did he Soumyalove me since then. oh my god, i was realy happy, i was in heaven, i gave
my best in bed that day, i made him fill my holes 4 times in 4 hours. i even tried for 5th round, shiva stopped, enough
hani, enough, my cock is like a sponge now, it will take atleast 3 more hours to get erect again.

i laughed at him, rascal, tell me how frequently you used to fuck call girls, i asked him laying on top of him.
he looked at me and said, weekly once honey.
out of which you used to fuck Soumya twice in a month and 2 others were different girls ? i asked.

hmmm, yes.

when did you fucked Soumya last time.
hmmm, 5 months before hanisha.

but i proposed you only 3 months before.
hmmm, he looked at me questioningly.

so then why didnt you fuck her for past 5 months, did you stopped fucking call girls since we met first time.

he looked at me without answering anything.

tell me idiot, i shouted.

yes hanisha, i stopped fucking them since i met you first time.

did you fall in love with me since you met me first time.
hmmmm, yes hanisha, he said in low voice.

i slapped his cheek hard, and locked his lips, rascal, love you daaaa, i kissed all over his lips.

i rested my head on his chest, shivaa...
hmmm
i love you so much daa.
hmmm
i am very happy today., i said kissing his chest.
hmmm, he too kissed my forehead.
how many call girls you fucked, i asked looking at him with kinky smile.
countless hanisha, past 5 years, i never spent a weekend without a girl, he said with a wink.
hmmm, rascal, Soumya said, she was fucked by 100s of customers but you seems special to her, i asked with a wink.
hmm, for lot of call girls, i am special, he too said with a naughty smile.
what so special in you, i asked.
because i dont just fuck them release my load, i love them, i care for them, i help them when they need help.
hmmm, i kissed his cheek, great shiva.

girls are to be loved hanisha, men need to care them, understand their feelings, if men follow that, girls will love them
a lot, they will obey them like a slave, they will satisfy them in all ways, they will drink their urine, they will agree
to get fucked in toilet, even they will agree to lick their shit, he said with a wink.

i slapped his face hardly, you dirty rascal. i took a pillow and started to hit him playfully, you cheat, you show this
much love to get this much sex and satisfaction, he laughed loudly, tried to escape from hits, held my hands, hugged me and
whispered in my ears, honey, its been almost a week since we fucked in toilet, its been a week since you drink my urine,
shall we do it today and kissed my cheek.

i slapped him again and said, no, i wont going to do that, you cheep pervert.
he laughed again and said, you know i have not went to call girls since i met you, you know how much i love you, is this
the way you express your gratitute, you should reciprocate the love that i show honey.

no way, call Soumya, show your love and ask her drink your urine, fuck her in toilet, i said in false angry tone.
he laughed at me loudly for a while and after some time i too joined the laugh kissed his cheek and rested on his shoulder.

shiva, i feel sad for Soumya daa.
why honey..
she misses you so much, i could feel that in her tone.
hmmm, what to do honey, its her fate.
she said you fuck her twice in a month, did you fuck call girls that much frequently, i thought you need lot of vareity ? i
asked with a wink.

hmm, honey, normally, i wont fuck a call girl more than 5 or 7 times, but Soumya is my favourite, i used to fuck her
monthly twice for past a year or so.
hmmm, what so special in her, does she that much beautiful, i asked with jealous.
he smiled at me, she is not only beautiful, usually call girls wont show any reaction, they will just spread their legs
and wait for us to fuck and go but Soumya will show all the love that you show, she will give whatever customers need, she
will do anything possible to make me happy, she is also great human, he said and remined silent, he seems to go back to
the memories of fucking her.

hmmm, seems like you are also missing her ? i asked with a wink.
no hani, i have a better girl who satisfy me more than Soumya, he said with a kinky smile.
hmmm shiva, why dont you fuck her, it seems she needs you badly, i said.

he looked at me with a shock. are you kidding ?
no shiva, i am serious, she misses you a lot, and her tone was so sad when you rejected her, i dont think your love for me
or my love for you will reduce if you fuck her once a while.

but hani, i love you, i cant betray you.
shiva, if you have sex with other girls without knowing to me is betrayel, i am only saying here, i said firmly.
but the cock that fucked you will never erect for anyother girl hani.

hahaha, let me see, will call her and ask her to come, i will see whether your cock erect or not,i said with a laugh,
took the phone and gave it to him and told him call her.

r u sure ?
yes my dear shiva.

he called her and put on speaker.

hi Soumya, r u free tonight.
oh wow, someone said he wont betray her girlfriend, she replied laughingly.

hmmm, yes Soumya, but it is my girlfriend asking you come tonight.
what ? she asked with a shock.

actually when you call last time, i was in bathroom, she picked the phone and put in speaker and heard our convo, now
she is saying, she feel sad for you, please satisfy her needs.

is it really, i cant beleive.

yes Soumya, are you free tonight, i spoke closer to phone.
she remined silent.

hello Soumya, this is Hanisha, shiva's girl friend, shiva told me about you, shall we meet today.
yes, yes, i will come to his home in 1 hour.

super dear we are waiting, come in my favourite saree, he said looking at me with kinky smile.
i slapped his cheek showing false anger.

he hugged me tightly, thank you hanisha, thanks a lot, i was really bit upset to stop my fucking relationsip with her,
but the love on you made me to take tough decisioan, she keep on calling me these past 4 months, but i have to say no to her,
actually she is the one who keep me happy for past one year but i felt realy bad when i have to say no for her when she
calls me. thank you dear, i am really happy now.

i patted his cheek, love you shivaa.
hmm, honey, that ramya also, calling me, he said with a wink.

i slapped him hard, hit him with pillow, sat on top of him, beat his chest, he kept on laughing for a while and suddenly
i locked his lips.

shivaa, not only Soumya, ramya, if fucking some other girl makes you happy, fuck whoever you want, but marry me shiva,
love me like this till last, dont leave me shivaa, i said looking his eyes.

he hugged me tightly, love you hani, kissed my cheek, you are my life honey. he kissed my forehead.

we layed there hugging each other tightly for a while, kissing each other in lips, cheek, ears. i felt his cock growing
hard in my hips.

i grabbed his cock, what sir, you said it wont erect for 3 hours, now it is hard again in just 30 minutes, impact of
Soumya ? i asked with a wink.

it is due to you hani, he said with a blush.
hey, dont lie sir, i know how long will it take to erect again, if we fucked these many times, i said with a kinky smile.
hey no hani, he blushed again.

i went down to his cock, kissed its tip and said, what sir, you are excited to see your favourite pussy, i think you
are upset since you dont enter there for past 5 months, dont worry from now on you can fuck that pussy twice in a month
like you did earlier, and kissed allover the cock, and looked at shivaa.

he again blushed at me and i gave a wink.

see your master is blushing, your favourite pussy is coming in 30 minutes, it is coming with huge hunger, tonight you
are going to get a huge treat, its going to be your night, enjoy my dear little boy i said and licked the cock for
bottom to tip.

ssss, honey, shiva let out a moan.

Another few minutes i played with his cock and teased him, it gets bigger and harder and got ready to fuck its favoutie pussy.

we both took bath refreshed ourself, and get dressed before she came.
Like Reply