Fucking Teacher - Copied
Gee, Ms. B.! Your tits are making circle marks on the chalkboard!"

I couldn't see them. He had me pushed up against the chalkboard with one hand in the middle of my back and his other hand cupping my pussy from the front. My face was sideways with my cheek against the board and the palms of my hands were flat against the board on either side of my head. After pulling my shirt and bra up over my tits, he had roughly mauled them before pushing me up against the chalkboard at the side of the classroom. He held me there while he reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down past my knees.

"Fuck, you're wet!" he exclaimed as he rubbed back and forth along my sex.

It was true; I was oozing. I could only whimper and try to spread my legs farther apart.

He removed his hand and I heard him unzip his pants. The next thing I knew he had effortlessly shoved his cock into my waiting cunt.

"Oh, god..." I managed to moan as the length and girth of his cock surprised me. However, the ease with which he penetrated me was not a surprise. Since I discovered the latent sexuality of the senior class and how I could use them to satisfy my own unquenchable yearning to fuck and be fucked, I had taken advantage of every opportunity these highly-sexed eighteen year olds provided. This was one of those opportunities.

"Chad, not so hard... Uh..." I begged as he pushed me against the chalk tray with each thrust. He ignored my plea and kept pounding me with that oversized, teenage cock.

He was a big boy, way over six feet tall with a physique and strength to match his size. I guess it should have been no surprise he had a cock to match. He had told me he didn't go out for sports because he liked to do too many other things. Maybe this was one of the other things he liked to do. I silently wondered how many girls in his class had been pleasured by his cock.

"Oh, god, Ms. B.! I'm coming! I gonna come! Oh, yeah, yeah! Oh, fuck!" He pushed me harder against the chalkboard, mashing my tits even more, and bucked his cock up into my compliant cunt as I felt spurt after spurt splash into me. God, it felt good. Even though I hadn't come this time, just feeling his hard cock and the amount of cum he dumped into me almost made me dizzy. There was no denying that I was the fucking teacher.

He was still hard and didn't pull out, but instead, reached between us and stuck his finger into my cunt alongside his cock. This gave me a brand new sensation.

"Oh..." I gasped as he smeared his finger with both our juices. Then, without warning, he pulled his finger out and stuck it into my ass.

"Aaaayyyyeeeee..." I wailed as I came immediately, succumbing to my pent up needs, even as my hard spasms were suppressed by him pushing against me.

Before I had a chance to completely savor the moment, he had pulled both his finger and his cock out. I cried a silent "Noooooo..."

"Oh, Ms. B. I'm sorry. I didn't know that would happen. Greg told me I should do that. He said a girl he used to go out with told him to do that and it would drive her crazy. Are you O.K.? I'm sorry."

"Chad, it's O.K. It's O.K.," I reassured him. It must have been the first time that a girl had come on his finger up her ass. It was a fantastic feeling and I thought I needed to let him know that it was O.K. to do that. I regained my strength and turned around. He was leaning back against the lab table.

"Chad, it was just the right thing to do and the right time to do it. Don't worry about it. It was great!" I said as I pulled my panties up so his bucket of cum wouldn't leak out, smoothed my skirt, pulled my bra down over my tits, and positioned them comfortably. I looked at Chad and he was just watching me, leaning against the table. He spent, shiny cock was still out; it must have been six inches long! I smiled as I pulled my shirt down and said "We'd better get decent now."

He put his cock away and zipped up his pants. We stood there looking at each other.

"O.K., Chad. This is just between us. Don't say a word about this to anyone. It just happened," I told him knowing full well that him fucking me would be common knowledge within minutes and secretly hoping that it would lead to more opportunities.

"Oh, Ms. B. Don't worry. I won't tell a soul," he lied.

"O.K. You have to go now. My next class will begin soon."

He turned, walked past the lab tables to the door, and left. I turned around to look at the chalkboard. There were three marks on it where the chalk had been rubbed off. One mark where my face had been pushed against the board. I turned to the lab table, got a paper towel, and wiped the chalk off the side of my face that had been against the board.

And, just like he said when he was fucking me, there were two circles where my tits had been pushed up against the board. I smiled, knowing that the residual chalk on my tits would remind me later what happened. I picked up an eraser and erased the marks from the chalkboard. No use advertising things too blatantly.

I turned and looked over the room to make sure that things were ready for my next class, the second semester senior chemistry class. There were eight lab tables spaced so that four students could work at each table, two on each side. Each table had two sinks and two butane outlets. A fire extinguisher was mounted on the side of each table. The door in the front corner of the room was set back from the hallway by a short entry way. Lockers lined each side of the hall outside the door. The door could be locked from the inside, but I rarely locked it as it added to the excitement of the occasional sexual incident. Windows spanned the wall opposite the door with chalkboards along the walls on each side of the door. My desk was at the rear of the room, facing forward and directly in front of supply cupboards and drawers under a counter along the back wall. A small, lockable supply room was off the corner of the room away from my desk. I had previously put out supplies for this class, so everything was ready; all that was needed were the students.

I walked back to my desk, feeling cum ooze out of my cunt, soaking my panties. "Nice," I thought. "I'll have to be careful about sitting down for the rest of the day. Before I leave for the day, I'll take my panties off and lay them on the seat of my car, savoring the scent all the way home."

"Fuck! That was hot!" my husband said as I told him what had happened that day. "I smell the chalk dust on your tits."

He had me naked and spread eagled on our bed and had been fucking me while I told him the story. We were both in our early thirties, married for six years with no children. During the three years before we were married, our experimentations with sex made us both realize that I had a ravenous sexual appetite that had to be constantly fed. My career as a high school teacher provided the opportunities, but was extremely dangerous. Any slip up could cost me my job. The excitement of the danger heightened our own sex as we relived my frequent encounters.

"Here, smell this," he demanded as he shoved my cum-soaked panties into my face. We both took a deep whiff as he punished me so good with his eight inches of hard cock.

"Oh, fuck, baby! I'm going to come! Now! Now!" I hollered as the scent and the memory and the feeling overwhelmed me to another shattering explosion. I tried to spread my legs farther apart as my body jerked with spasms and he pounded me relentlessly.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, my fuckin' god..." he groaned as I felt his thick cock gush his load on top of what was left from Chad.

"Oh, shit, baby," he said as he slowly came down, pulled out, and rolled off to the side. "That was one of the better ones. He couldn't have known how hard you come with a finger up your ass. How was the door?"

"It was unlocked," I answered.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kendra, why do you think you should have a higher grade?" I asked as she stood in front of my desk, holding her books against her under her chest so they pushed her tits up. It was the first indication I had that she was going to try to get a higher grade without any additional academic work. I was the fucking teacher, so I had to see where this would lead.

"Well, Ms. B.," she replied as she shifted her weight to one foot and leaned slightly forward. "I did add some freehand drawings to the assignment and even though Sara helped me, I did most of the work by myself. That should count for something. And I've handed in most of the homework. Besides, Jaime got a higher grade than I did and I looked at her work and it's not even as good as mine."

"True," I thought as Kendra kept rambling on with various bogus reasons of why her grade should be higher. Jamie did get a grade that was adjusted up after she came in after school and pleaded her case. It also helped that she massaged my shoulders and ended up eating my pussy as I leaned back in my chair with my feet on the edge of my desk. She was persistent with her massage technique and quite good. So good, in fact, that in no time her hands were inside my blouse on my generous tits.

"Jaime," I asked without any sense of disapproval. "What are you doing? Do you think it's appropriate to massage your teacher's breasts?"

"Ms. B., this feels so good when I do it to myself, I thought it would feel good if I did it to you. Does this feel good, Ms. B?"

"Yes, Jamie. It does feel good. If you unbuttoned my blouse, you could have better access," I encouraged, hoping she would take the hint.

Jaime moved around in front of me and unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it out of my skirt. She pushed both sides of my blouse outside my bra-encased breasts. She just stood there staring at my chest.

Still in my early thirties, my C-cup tits were in fine shape. Nice, firm, and round with large areolas and prominent nipples that stiffened to more than a half inch with just the slightest provocation or touch. They were one of my defining qualities in my unending quest for fucking and being fucked.

Early on in our relationship my husband and I realized that I had an almost unquenchable thirst for sex. Understanding and accepting that, and taking advantage of available opportunities for sexual encounters, our mutually satisfying sex life included reliving my sexual encounters as we fucked. My teaching career afforded many opportunities which my husband and I relived.

My husband stopped teething my nipple long enough to ask "What did she do then?" I was naked from the waist down on the sofa in the living room. He had unbuttoned my blouse, unclasped my bra from the front, and was ravishing my tits. I had one hand pulling his head into my chest - god, I love it when he sucks my tits - and my other hand was struggling to free his eight-inch cock.

"Jaime, you can touch them," I urged her.

She reached in and touched my lace half-bra, cupping each breast. Her breathing had noticeably increased. She rubbed her fingers over my tits above my bra.

"Ms. B. Your breasts are so nice - and so large! Can I see them?"

"Yes, Jaime. There's a clasp in the front. Just unclasp..."

Without waiting for me to finish, she reached in front, unclasped my bra, and pulled the two sides away, exposing my tits. Immediately, her hands were on them, massaging them, pulling my nipples, squeezing them, pinching my nipples. She was staring at them and licking her lower lip. Then she grabbed each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers, pinched them, and pulled them out.

That sent shock waves through my body and I slumped slightly in my chair.

"Jaime, how do you know to do that?" I asked, my voice cracking with sexual emotion.

"Nice," said my husband as I repeated my encounter exactly as I remembered it. "She probably has some boy doing that to her tits all the time. No wonder she knew what to do. What did she say?"

"She didn't say a word," I said. "She knelt down between my legs and, pushing my skirt up, scooted in and began kissing my tits. She smothered them with gentle kisses, sucking kisses, hard kisses. She licked my nipples and sucked each one into her mouth, tonguing them and biting them."

"Well," I said to my husband as he performed the same action on my tits. "You know how wet I get when my tits are played with." He reached between my legs and stuck two fingers into my already soaked cunt. He groaned and I groaned. "Fuck!" I said and moved to get more of his fingers into my cunt.

Jaime didn't answer me, but continued assaulting my tits. After several minutes of this from her, I could hardly stand it. Here was this pretty eighteen year old teenager between my legs, holding my tits in her hands and kissing them all over. I reached down and grabbed her tits. I was amazed at how hard and firm they were. She groaned against my tits. I had had enough of this.

"Jaime, move back," I directed.

She rose up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and moved back against my desk.

I lifted up and pulled my skirt up to my waist exposing my panties.

"Jaime, take off my panties."

"Geez, just like that?" my husband said as he finger fucked me and bit my nipple. "What did she do?"

"I'll never forget this," I said to him. "She must have known I was the fucking teacher because she smiled, licked her lips, reached up, pulled my panties off, and dropped them on the floor. She reached down and pushed my knees up; I put my feet on the edge of my desk."

"And your clean cunt was staring her in the face," my husband added.

"My cunt was staring her in the face," I repeated.

"Just as if this was a daily occurrence for her and without any encouragement from me, she began to eat me out."

"Fuck," my husband said as he got up and took his pants and boxers off. His hard cock jutted out at a sharp angle.

"Get down here on the floor. I have to fuck you," he demanded.

I got down on the rug and he pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties off. I spread my legs and he started to fuck me.

"Uhh... Uhh... That's good," I urged him on. He began to fuck me harder.

"Keep going," he said between thrusts. "With Jaime."

Jaime ate me out like a pro. She licked and sucked and bit my cunt lips over and over again, slurping and cooing. She gently sucked my clit and, as if she knew when I couldn't stand it any longer, she sucked my clit hard and stuck two fingers up my cunt. I screamed and came all over her face and her hand.

"Oh, shit, baby," he moaned and I felt him come. Not to be left behind, while his cock was still spewing, I reached down, rubbed my clit, and came hard. Later when I could talk, I continued the story.

"Wow! Ms. B.! That was something!" Jamie said as she grinned and wiped her face with her hands and licked off her fingers.

"You're really something!" my husband said. "I love to fuck you. What happened then?"

"I raised her grade ten points."
Like Reply
Kendra, why do you think you should have a higher grade?" I asked as she stood in front of my desk, holding her books against her under her chest so they pushed her tits up. It was the first indication I had that she was going to try to get a higher grade without any additional academic work. I was the fucking teacher, so I had to see where this would lead.

"Well, Ms. B.," she replied as she shifted her weight to one foot and leaned slightly forward. "I did add some freehand drawings to the assignment and even though Sara helped me, I did most of the work by myself. That should count for something. And I've handed in most of the homework. Besides, Jaime got a higher grade than I did and I looked at her work and it's not even as good as mine."

"True," I thought about my episode with Jaime as Kendra kept rambling on with various bogus reasons of why her grade should be higher.

"Kendra," I interrupted. "Do you think you qualify for extra credit work?"

"Oh, Ms. B.! That would be wonderful!" she replied, ignoring my question.

I responded with some bad news. "However, I'm afraid that this late in the term no more extra credit assignments are available."

"Oh, that's O.K., Ms. B. I'm sure we can work something out between the two of us." She shifted her weight to the other foot and turned slightly so I could see the partial profile of her chest. Nice, I thought. Almost as nice a chest as mine and she's only eighteen.

She smiled a sly smile and continued. "Jaime told me what happened, Ms. B. She said it was almost like extra credit in that it helped her grade. And you know what, Ms. B.?"

"No. What, Kendra?" I was a little annoyed that news of my encounter with Jaime had gotten around, but probably not surprised. Word of mouth was often the best advertisement.

She put her books down on the corner of my desk and leaned over it with both hands on the desk. I glanced at her cleavage noticing that she had three buttons undone and I could see down past her bra. She noticed my quick glance and moved her arms together slightly to push her tits together and forward.

"I'd like to do what Jaime did for extra credit."

I was wearing my white lab coat as I usually do while I'm teaching. Only this time I had nothing on under it. Every few days when I first get to school I will go back into the supply room and take my clothes off before putting my lab coat on. Then through all my classes, lunch in the lounge, walking the halls, teacher meetings, one-on-one's with students or administrators, the excitement of being almost naked keeps me wet all day. At least once during the day, and sometimes more often, I will sneak back into the supply room, unbutton my lab coat, sit on the stool that's back there, and rub my tits and pussy until I come. It's usually provoked by something I've seen in class - one of the girls rubbing her chest up against another student or a big bulge in one of the boy's pants - and it doesn't take long for me to get off. Then I button up and return to class more relaxed as if nothing happened. I was sure Kendra didn't know how I was dressed. But if things played out, she was about to find out.

"And what did Jaime do, Kendra?" If this was going to happen, I wanted her to say it out loud.

"You know, Ms. B."

"No, I don't know, Kendra. What did Jaime do?"

"Ms. B., you know," she said coyly. "She did to you what she does to some of us girls. And she said you liked it just like we like it when she does it to us."

Looking at this girl leaning on my desk, displaying her ample chest to me, and talking about Jaime eating me out without actually saying it, made me squirm in my seat.

She noticed my slight movement, stood up, walked around my desk, and sat on the edge of it right by me. She reached down and pulled up her already short skirt.

Then in a soft, sultry voice she said "We all like it when Jaime does us." Then she reached forward, took my hand, and put it between her legs.

"Holy shit!" my husband said as I told him this. He stopped kissing my neck and mauling my tits through my clothes and was busy taking my skirt off so he could get to my panties. This is one way we have sex play. He knows I have a ravenous sexual need and is comfortable with me satisfying my need when the opportunity presents itself. We always end up furiously fucking as I tell him what happened during the day at school. We were on the sofa after we both had gotten home from work. He knew by the look I had that something had happened that day and was as anxious to hear about it as I was to tell him.

He found my zipper and began to take my clothes off.

"This slutty student was brazen enough to put her teacher's hand between her legs! Tell me more."

"Her leg was so silky smooth on my fingers. She slowly began pulling my hand up her skirt."

"Oh, my god... Here, lift up." He was on the floor pulling my skirt past my butt and off my legs. It dropped to the floor.

"I can smell your sex and I haven't even taken your panties off!"

"Well, you know me..." I answered.

"You're damn right, I know you. Your pussy is so wet and needy, it's probably begging me to suck it and fuck it."

"Oh, god, honey! I'm so hot! Take my panties off... Hurry!" He grabbed my panties by the waistband, ripped them off, and threw them onto the floor. I was sitting on the sofa and he was kneeling in front of me. My legs were spread apart enough for him to see my pussy, wet and pulsing. He looked at my cunt; I looked at him. I was breathing hard.

""What are you going to do?" I managed to ask with a ragged, hoarse voice. I could hardly keep my hips from thrusting toward him.

He looked at me with his dead pan smile and said "I'm going to suck your pussy. Keep telling me about that slut student. What happened next?" With that he pushed my knees apart, pulled me to the edge of the sofa, and began to slurp my pussy lips. I moaned and pulled his head in closer.

"Oh, god! I can't think... Where was I? Oh, yeah. I remember now."

She was pulling my hand up under her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and she pulled it right into her pussy. It was hot and squishy and she moved my fingers back and forth on it.

"Oooooo... That feels good, Ms. B. Do you like it?"

My mind was racing a mile a minute. She still hadn't told me what she wanted to do to me and the way things were going, it looked as if I had lost any control I thought I had and she wasn't going to say it out loud. I tried to say something, but couldn't get any words out. I just nodded my head.

"O.K., Ms. B. I'm going to do you for extra credit." She pulled my hand out of her pussy, finished unbuttoning her shirt, and pulled her bra up over her amazing, teenage tits. She squeezed them as she knelt down in front of my chair. I just watched as she reached down and began to unbutton my lab coat from the bottom. When she had three buttons undone, she pulled the front of my lab coat apart.

"Oh, Ms. B.!" she exclaimed as she stroked my legs. "You don't have any clothes on! You're a naughty teacher! Were you expecting me to do some extra credit work? Well, never mind..."

She moved her head down between my legs and I moved to the edge of the chair. She kissed my now wet cunt and began to lick on each side, sucking my lips into her mouth and running her tongue over them. She lapped my juices from the bottom to the top, barely touching my clit each time. She obviously knew what she was doing. As she kept eating me, she got noisier, moaning and cooing and slurping. Every once in a while she would move her hands to her tits, squeeze them, and groan right into my pussy. I gushed each time she did it.

She was in the well of the desk as I moved the chair forward, trying to push into her mouth when I heard a noise. I looked up and someone was rolling a maintenance cart into the room.

I stopped him with a loud "What are you doing here?" and at the same time grabbed Kendra's head with both my hands trying to stop her from moving on me. I scooted under my desk a little more.

"Oh. Hi, Ms. B. It's Johnny. I'm just helping Rodney with the cleaning. He told me to do this end of the building." He looked at me from across the room.

"Well, you're going to have to come back later. We're... Oh..." I jerked as Kendra licked my clit. "We're busy here and you need to come back later." I tried to sound convincing.

Johnny looked at me kind of funny and said "I only see you here Ms. B. Are you waiting for someone else?"

"I mean... I'm busy and you're going to have to come back later." Even though I was trying to hold her head tightly, Kendra was moving her face back and forth between my legs. "Right now, Johnny. Go. Go."

He smiled a knowing smile and said "O.K. Ms. B. I'll come back later... After you're not so busy."

He turned, pushed his cart out into the hall, and closed the door. I released Kendra's head and she increased her pace on my cunt.

She kept flattening her tongue at the bottom of my cunt and torturing me by slowly dragging her tongue up until it reached my clit. After a few more minutes of this, she sucked my clit hard between her tongue and her upper teeth. I instantly went over the edge, grunting, jerking, and pulling her face harder into me. After I came back down and was able to breathe again, I let her head loose. She looked up at me from between my legs.

"Gosh, Ms. B. That was close. You really came hard. Were you as excited as I was that Johnny almost discovered us?"

I was spent. All I could say was "Uh, huh."

"So, do I get some extra credit points, Ms. B.? It seemed like you liked it. It should be worth some extra points."

My husband stopped licking me long enough to say "I can't stand it anymore. Get down here on the floor!" I slid off the sofa to the floor and waited for him. He stood up, took his pants and boxers off, and jumped between my legs. I was ready; he thrust forward and slammed in all the way.

"Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Yes!" I almost hollered in his ear. He just grunted with each shove.

Here we were on our floor fucking like rabbits with all our work clothes on except from our waists down. It was great! We quickly found our rhythm with him pushing me along the floor with his cock. I loved it!

"O.K." he said between thrusts. "What... Did... You... Do...?"

"I gave her ten more points. Oh, god, harder! Harder!"

He fucked me harder. I raised my butt off the floor and rubbed my clit. We both shouted and came at the same time.
Like Reply
I had ushered Kendra out of my classroom and waited for Johnny to return to clean my room. He never showed. I was tired because Kendra had spent the last half hour fucking me in my chair. I left for home.

The next day after classes I was at my desk finishing some grading when Johnny came into my room, pushing the maintenance cart. I looked up and he was looking at me.

"O.K. if I clean your room now, Ms. B? You look a little tired out. Are you busy?" he asked.

"No, Johnny, I'm not busy. Yes, you may clean the room." He was still staring at me. I had a funny feeling and finally looked away, back down to the work on my desk. I could hear him move the cart, pick something up, and begin to clean the chalkboards.

He finished with the chalkboard on the opposite wall and moved to the boards on the wall alongside my desk. I could hear him rubbing the boards and tried not to appear distracted. He stopped when he got alongside my desk. I looked up. He was facing me and looking at me with a long, foam eraser in his hands. He was smiling and rubbing the eraser.

"What?" I asked nervously as I watched him stroke the eraser.

"Who was that who left after I was in here yesterday? Was that Kendra? I remember her from junior high. Was she in here when I was in here earlier?"

Busted! I could feel the embarrassment begin to rise up my face.

"Uh... No... Uh... Yes, that was her. Uh, she was doing some extra credit work," I stammered and then looked away. He didn't move.

"O.K., that's cool. What kind of work was she doing? Did she do a good job?"

I wasn't sure where this was going, but for some reason my pussy tingled. "Uh..." I struggled to come up with an answer.

"Uh, she was doing... Uh, I can't say. A student's work is private, covered by privacy laws, you know." Whew, that was some quick thinking, I thought.

"Oh, yeah. Privacy laws, huh," he replied with a slight smirk.

Then he said "Looks like the lab tables are pretty clean. Guess you crack the whip on those students making sure they clean up. Why don't you just stay there? I'm going to dust and sweep the floor, then I'll be finished."

"O.K., Johnny," I said, all of a sudden feeling so weak that I couldn't move anyway.

"So, what did you think was going to happen?" my husband asked as he stood behind me with his hands on my tits. I was telling him what happened during my day at school. We both know and are comfortable with my overwhelming need to have sex and the fact that I look for and try to take advantage of every opportunity. My job as a high school teacher with eighteen year old students avails me of more opportunities than one might think. When I get home, I tell my husband what happened and we end up having sizzling sex.

We were sitting at the kitchen table when I started to tell him what happened to me that day. He got up from his chair, walked over to stand behind my chair, and grabbed my tits.

"Oh, god! That feels so -"

"Keep going. I want to know if he fucks you," he interrupted me and put his hands inside my bra.

It didn't take long and pretty soon Johnny was done. He came back to my desk and stood over me.

"Alright, Ms. B. I gotta lock up. You finished there? Get your things and let's go so I can lock the door," he said in a no nonsense manner.

I was finished with my grading long ago, but was hoping he would finish and leave so I could take my lab coat off and get dressed. Like most days, I was naked under my lab coat. Now he wanted me to leave with him. Even though the room was cool, I was getting warm under my coat and was worried about slowly losing control of the situation.

"That's O.K., Johnny. I can close up. You go ahead." I tried to regain some semblance of control.

"No can do, Ms. B. Rodney said I was to lock up after I cleaned the rooms. You don't want me to get into trouble, do you? Here, stand up so I can help you take your lab coat off and you can get your things."

I got up from my desk and, avoiding him, walked toward the supply room where I had left my clothes.

"That's O.K., Johnny. I can manage." I felt things slipping away.

"No, I insist on helping," he said and reached for my lab coat.

I pulled away, hurried to the supply room, opened the door, and went in. He followed me and stood there, holding the door open.

"O.K., Ms. B. Go ahead and get your things. I'll just wait here."

"Johnny, you can't wait there," I said, sensing real trouble.

"It's O.K. I'll hold the door while you get your things. Then we can go."

I stood there not knowing what to do. I couldn't take my lab coat off with him standing there and couldn't figure out how to get him to leave and close the supply room door. He made the decision for me.

He let go of the door and walked to me. "I guess I'll just have to help you with that." I couldn't move. He stopped in front of me and started to unbutton my lab coat.

"Fuck! You were trapped in that little supply room with the janitor. I suppose all you had on today was the lab coat," my husband said.

"Yeah. I was giving crotch shots to the men in the teacher's lounge during lunch time. Yes! Harder!" I said as he pinched and pulled my nipples.

"I guess it wasn't long before he was all over your tits like this." My shirt was open and he pulled my bra up over my tits. He kissed my neck as he smothered my tits with his hands.

"Oh, god! That feels sooooooo good!" I tried to reach for his cock, but he was behind me and had me pinned to the chair. I moaned out of desperation for some cock. He stopped kissing me just long enough to say "Keep going with the janitor."

Two buttons undone. I could feel my cunt leaking.

"I don't mind helping, Ms. B."

Three buttons undone. His hands rubbed against my naked breasts through the lab coat. My breathing increased and was ragged with excitement and lust. I was frozen.

"Just a few more buttons, Ms. B."

Four buttons undone. My lab coat began to part exposing my nakedness.

"Uh, Ms. B..." Johnny said as he noticed I had no top on under my coat. He pulled the coat apart and my tits sprang out.

"Oh, yeah, Ms. B. Your tits... You've got nice tits." A smile crossed his face and he firmly pushed me back against the counter in the supply room. Now I could hardly breathe.

"Ms. B. Let's see what's under the rest of the lab coat." He quickly unbuttoned the remaining buttons and pulled the coat apart.

"Fuck, Ms. B. You don't have any clothes on." He held me against the counter and looked me over from my tits to my quickly gushing pussy.

"Son of a bitch," he said as he roughly grabbed my tits and started squeezing them.

"I knew he'd be all over your tits," my husband said as moved around in front of me and began kissing and sucking my tits. "Fuckin', glorious tits." He pinched one nipple and bit the other one.

"The janitor's hands were large and strong," I said. "He squeezed them really hard."

"Oh, fuck, Baby!" He spit on my tits and licked them off.

"What happened then?"

"Uh... Johnny," I moaned with a hoarse voice. Now I was breathing really hard. I knew he was going to fuck me.

He continued to maul my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples, sending charges through my body and further wetting my cunt.

"Ms. B. I've never seen you naked. Did you take your clothes off just for me? Did you do this knowing I was going to clean your room tonight?"

I shook my head, but could not speak. My body was fast approaching fever pitch and then he touched my shaved cunt. I moaned under his hand, spread my legs, and crouched slightly.

"Ms. B. You're soaking wet. You're just waiting to be fucked. You want to be fucked, don't you? You want me to fuck you, don't you? Well, this is your lucky day, Ms. B. I'm going to fuck you."

I had no resistance. With one hand on my tits he unsnapped his pants and pulled his shorts down over his cock. I glanced at it, red, hard, and long. He reached under my knee, pulled my leg up, and quickly impaled me with his cock, pushing me back harder against the counter. 

I closed my eyes, put my hands against the counter to steady myself, and waited to be fucked by the janitor.

"Fuck, Ms. B.," he said as he began to fuck me hard in the supply room. He pushed me back so I was leaning backwards over the counter and that pushed my cunt out toward him. He began to fuck me harder, pushing the small of my back against the edge of the counter with each stroke.

"My god! That's so hot!" my husband moaned as he licked my tits and jammed his hand between my legs. "Take my cock out."

I struggled with his belt and zipper, but finally his cock sprang free. I grabbed it with both hands.

"Damn! Hurry with the story. I have to fuck you soon!"

"Uh... Uh... Uh..." I groaned from the pain in my back and the pleasure in my pussy. He had a wild look in his eyes and picked up his pace, fucking me faster and faster. Pretty soon he groaned and pushed his cock in and held it. I felt him spray his cum inside me. He stroked again and held it in. I felt another spray. And again, and again.

Finally he was done. He pulled out, released my leg, and let me straighten up. I looked down at his cock. It was glistening with his cum and my juices.

"Well, Ms. B. I guess you got what you wanted. Do you want to lick my cock clean?"

"Hell, yes, I wanted to!" I thought.

"Maybe some other time, Johnny," I struggled to answer causing him to smile broadly.

"O.K. I guess I gotta go now, Ms. B. I'll leave it to you to lock up like you said. Maybe I'll get to clean your room again sometime. Then I'll fuck you again. How would you like that?"

I just nodded. He put his cock away, snapped his pants, and left the supply room. I heard him push the maintenance cart out of the room and close the door.

I stood there leaning against the counter with his cum running down my legs. I could hardly wait to get home and tell my husband about my day.

"Oh, fuck! Here get up!"

I stood up and my husband bent me over the kitchen table, reached under my skirt and ripped my panties off. I grabbed for the other side of the table as he plunged his cock into my soaked pussy. The table was moving with each of his thrusts as he started fucking me hard. I grunted each time he slammed into me. "Uh... Uh... Uh..."

He leaned over me, pushed my head sideways onto the table, and half whispered into my ear "Do you still have some of that janitor's cum in your cunt?"

"You bet I do..." I groaned out an answer.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" he said as the thought pushed him over the edge. He pushed on my back harder, smashing me onto the table as he slammed his cock into me and held it there jerking and twitching while he dumped his own load deep in my cunt.

Pretty soon he relaxed and stopped pushing me into the table. He leaned over and whispered into my ear "That was hot, babe. I bet you can't wait until he cleans your room again."

"Yeah. If he fucks me, I'll probably lick his cock clean."
Like Reply
Young lady, what do you think you're doing?!"

At the end of the school day I was walking down the hall to the assistant principal's office for a curriculum meeting and was passing the cafeteria when I heard strange sounds. I stopped and listened. Sure enough, it was coming from the cafeteria. I stepped up to the double doors and put my ear to the door. In an instant I recognized the sounds.

I opened the door and stepped into the room. There to the right was the source of the sounds.

Jenny, one of the cheerleaders, was on her knees and had Matt pushed against the wall with his pants down around his ankles. She was naked from the waist up and was deep throating him with her face flat against his crotch. Her hands were around his thighs and her tits were pressing against his legs. His eyes were closed with one hand braced against the wall and the other hand on the back of her head.

These two eighteen year olds were oblivious to my presence.

She made slurping and gagging sounds as she pulled back from his cock then jammed forward to slap her face against him again. He groaned with a cute little squeal at the end revealing the pleasure he was getting from her. Her nostrils were flared open and her mouth was stretched wide with saliva dripping from her chin down to her tits.

"Oh, my god!" said my husband. "She was sucking him off right there in the cafeteria and you walked in on them?"

I had gotten home before my husband who had just arrived. He had me leaning over facing the kitchen wall with my skirt bunched around my waist and his hand was rubbing my pussy through my panties. 

We both recognize my ravenous need for sex. As a teacher in a school with eighteen year olds, I took advantage of every opportunity that presented itself. That's how I got my reputation as the fucking teacher.

This is part of our sex play. I tell my husband what happened during my day and then we have passionate, fiery sex. We both get off on my exploits at school.

"Yeah. Right there. Oh, yeah. Your fingers feel so good on my cunt."

"That was a hot scene! What happened then?" he asked as he pushed my panties aside and pulled on my cunt lips.

I groaned and moved back against his fingers.

I stood there watching them. She was doing a good job on his cock, deep throating him, then pulling back almost to the end. Spit was dripping down her chin as she held her mouth over the end of his cock and swirled her tongue around the end. Some of her blond hair had gotten wet and was stringing together. Without removing her mouth from his cock, she would slide her lips up and down one side then the other side, slurping loudly. Then she would engulf it again, bobbing and sucking on it noisily.

They must have been there a while, because his cock was glowing red from the friction. I noticed that it was a nice size, not too long, but nice and thick with dark red veins running up and down its length.

A pang of envy hit me and I realized I was getting turned on; my pussy was getting wet.

All of a sudden Matt opened his eyes and saw me. I quickly put my finger up to my lips to shush him. His eyes were wide with excitement and fear, but he didn't say anything. I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"Young lady, what do you think you're doing?!" I spoke loudly enough to scare her.

She jerked off his cock and looked over at me. His cock slapped up loudly against his belly. Spit dribbled from his cock to her chin.

She looked scared and it was a second before she said anything.

"Uh... I... Uh... We..." Then she realized she was kneeling on her cheerleading sweater and her tits were on display. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands and arms, but the effort was useless in trying to hide her generous tits.

I continued looking right at her. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

She tried to speak, but could only mumble something incoherent.

I answered for her. "Jenny, put your sweater on and leave. I'll need to think about what I'm going to do about this."

She dropped her hands off her breasts, reached down for her sweater, and stood up. Her perfect tits swayed and the nipples looked to be hard as rocks. As she was putting her sweater on over her head, Matt started to move. I held my hand up indicating that he should stay where he was.

"Ms. B., I... Uh... I'm sorry... Uh..."

"Jenny, don't say anything. Just leave for practice or wherever you're supposed to be."

She glanced at Matt, then at me, and quickly left the cafeteria.

"You are so devious!" my husband complimented me. "You got rid of the girl and this hung eighteen year old was up against the wall with a hard on."

He stuck two fingers into my cunt. "Fuck, you're wet."

"Yeah, baby. Spread your fingers apart. Yeah, just like that... Oh, god." I moved against his hand.

"Go on. What did you do then?"

After she left, I again put my fingers to my lips to indicate that he was to be quiet. His hard cock was shiny and red, and was beginning to flag just a little. After all, a teacher had just discovered them and he was probably half scared to death.

I smiled at him, walked over, and stood in front of him. His cock drooped a little more, but I wasn't having any of that. I reached up under my skirt, pulled my panties off, and dropped them on the floor beside us. His eyes bugged out even more.

I put my hand between my legs and felt my cunt. My god! I was wetter than I thought. I soaked two fingers of my hand and brought them up to his mouth. I shoved my fingers into his mouth and put some pussy juice on his tongue.

He closed his eyes, moaned, and licked my fingers.

I reached down with my other hand and grabbed his cock. My fingers didn't reach all the way around it. It pulsed and I could feel it get stiffer. I stroked it and he moaned again on my fingers.

I leaned my head in close to his ear. "Matt, did you like Jenny sucking your cock?"

He moaned, sucked my fingers harder, and nodded his head.

"Matt, you're in big trouble, but I think we can work it out. O.K.?"

Again he nodded his head.

"O.K., Matt. Here's what we're going to do. If you do what I say, maybe we can forget about you getting into trouble. O.K.?"

He nodded his head.

"Oh, my god! You are so bad! I can hardly wait to fuck you," my husband said urgently. He pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. He held my skirt up above my waist and gave my butt a couple of hard swats. Almost before I could holler - and I did holler - he stuck his fingers back into my cunt.

"Oh, you're fucking killing me," I moaned. He slapped my ass twice more and I groaned. "Your fingers... Your fingers..." He jammed his fingers back into my now sloppy cunt.

With the fingers of one hand in my cunt, and his other hand holding up my skirt, he pushed me up hard against the wall, leaned up against me, and hoarsely whispered into my ear, "The story, goddamn it. The story."

"Matt, I'm going to pull my fingers out of your mouth, but you can't make a sound. Understand?"

Again he nodded his head. I was looking at him and slowly stroking his cock. His eyes were wide with excitement and fright.

"I'm going to suck your cock until it's hard as steel. I'm going to play with your balls and I'll probably suck your balls into my mouth. I'm going to spit on your cock and lick it off and I'm going to shove your hard cock down my throat as far as it will go. Do you understand?"

"Uh, huh," he moaned, with my fingers still in his mouth.

"If you make any noise, it's all over." I paused.

He nodded again.

"Then Matt, after your cock is hard and I've sucked on your balls, I'm going to get up and go right over there and lean over that lunch table. You're going to pull your pants up to your knees, walk over to me, flip my skirt up over my back, and fuck me. You're going to shove your cock into my pussy and fuck me hard. You're going to fuck me hard until I come, then you're going to dump your load in my cunt. Would you like to fuck a teacher, Matt? Have you thought about fucking a teacher? Would you like to fuck me?"

He nodded his head vigorously. My nasty talk was making his cock harder.

"Remember, Matt. No sounds."

His head nodded again.

"I can't believe you told him exactly what you were going to do!" my husband said as he continued to finger fuck me.

Then he added, "Listen. Here's what we are going to do. If you do what I say, I'll fuck you so hard you'll be screaming for me to stop. Do you understand?"

Oh, my god. He was telling me exactly what we were going to do, just like I told Matt. He was replaying my story with me. An electric jolt went right to my pussy; I gushed on his hand.

"Uh, huh," I replied.

"Good girl. But you don't have to be quiet. You can holler all you want. O.K.?"

"Uh, huh," I answered.

With that he pushed his fingers hard into my cunt and stuck his thumb in my ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!" I yelled as the sensation flooded my body and I came hard on his hand against the kitchen wall. I jerked so hard I don't know how he kept his fingers in me, but he did, squeezing his thumb and fingers together to drive me further into my euphoria.

"Oh, you bastard! You wonderful bastard!" I was able to yell as he held me against the wall and my body shuddered and lurched involuntarily.

Finally, he pulled his thumb and fingers out and stroked my cunt lips letting me down gently.

"And that's just the beginning," he said. "Now get on with the story."

"I can't talk," I gasped. "Wait until I catch my breath."

"O.K."

I took my fingers out of Matt's mouth and dropped to my knees. I began licking his cock from the base to the tip and heard him groan deep in his gut. I could taste Jenny's spit and felt my cunt throb. I proceeded to give him an adult blow job, using all my skills and talents to make him harder, but not let him come. His cock was wide and I found my own mouth stretched as I pushed my face against him, feeling his cock slide over my tongue and jam against the back of my throat.

I pulled off to catch my breath, spit on his cock, opened my mouth, and pushed forward so my face was against his belly and his cock was all the way down my throat. I was breathing hard through my nose when I felt his hands on the back of my head. All of a sudden there was more pressure pulling my head into him so much that my nose was covered and I couldn't breathe. I tried to back off, but his grip was too strong. I put my hands on his legs and pushed back, but to no avail.

I could feel his cock twitch in my throat as his hips began to move back and forth. His strength scared me a little and I realized that I had to regain control. I reached down and grabbed both his balls and squeezed. Immediately, he released my head, I pulled off his cock, and took a deep breath. His cock slapped up against his belly.

As much as I liked his cock in my mouth, I couldn't go through that again. He was as hard as he was going to get and I was ready. I spit on the tip of his cock while I gently massaged his balls. I dipped my head in and licked off my spit.

Then I got up and walked the four steps over to the cafeteria table and leaned over on it with my legs spread. I could hear him pull his pants up and shuffle over behind me. I felt the cool air between my legs as he flipped my skirt up and rubbed my butt with his hands.

"Fuck! Son of a bitch!" he muttered under his breath.

I smiled to myself envisioning the picture of a teacher leaning over a table naked from the waist down with a healthy eighteen year old about to shove his large cock into her cunt. I waited.

"You are brilliant!" my husband complimented me again. "Turn around." He pulled his hand out from between my legs.

I turned around clumsily, now with my back against the kitchen wall. 

"Unbutton your shirt and release your bra. I want to suck on your tits." He told me what to do.

As quickly as I could, I took my shirt and bra off and dropped them on the floor.

"Nice," he said as he latched his lips onto my nipple and started sucking. I groaned loudly as he stimulated my extra sensitive tits and nipples, sucking and biting and licking and kissing.

He pulled his head off. "Continue," he commanded, then went back to my tits.

I felt Matt's hands on my hips and the head of his cock between my lips as he tried to locate the entrance. Then he was there. He pushed forward and plunged right to the hilt, spreading my cunt and sending electric sensations through my body. It was wonderful!

Then he began with no fooling around. Just plunging all the way, pulling out to the end, and shoving back in again. He fucked me hard and steady. I could hear a little "Uh... Uh..." each time he rammed his large cock into his teacher's pussy. I had grabbed hold of the edges of the table as his rhythm increased and he slapped his groin against my butt. I could feel all the ridges of his cock on the inside of my cunt as he continued to hammer me in the cafeteria.

We continued like this with the squishing and slapping sounds echoing in the large cavernous room.

Then, without warning, it hit me like an explosion, pounding through my body, my entire being, dizzying me. I closed my eyes and gripped the table, feeling like his cock was two feet long and my cunt was taking it all. I must have convulsed - I'm usually active and noisy when I come - but all I remember is floating on a cloud of electricity with voltage pulsing through my body. The feeling, the danger, the excitement, the large, eighteen year old cock all combined to make my orgasm one of the best I have had.

Matt must have known, too, because he grunted "Ugh!" and I felt his cock dump spurt after spurt deep inside me. He pulled my hips against him and held it as his cum filled me up.

After a minute, he pulled out and backed away. I got up and quickly went over, got my panties, and pulled them on. He was still standing there with his wet cock slowly softening.

"Matt, you're not in trouble any more. You followed directions very well. Pull your pants up and get to where you were going. And don't you dare tell anyone about this. I'll deny it and they'll think you are lying. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. B. I won't tell anyone," he lied. He pulled his pants up and left the cafeteria with a wide smile on his face.

I could feel his cum soaking my panties as I enjoyed the mental image of his cock stretching my cunt.

I was late for the curriculum meeting, but figured I might as well go anyway. I left the cafeteria with cum-drenched panties and a smile on my face.

"Oh, my god! I can't wait any more," my husband said as he pulled his pants down. He lifted me up by my legs and set me down hard on his cock. He fucked me against the kitchen wall until I came twice. Then he took me to our bedroom and fucked me hard until I screamed for him to stop. It was a perfect story.

The End
Like Reply
mor more
Like Reply