Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goa Tour with Wify
Hello friends, 
In this december i am planning for Goa tour along with my wife. where we are planning to do some adventure like exibitionis and my wife ll do flirt with some guys. I need ur advice and sugestion .
[+] 2 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi

I am willing to join in bolo kya plan hai
Like Reply
We might visit next summer. If you find something, do let us know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
Like Reply
Well visit sometime soon. If interested we can plan together
Like Reply
We are already in goa with my gf....leaving hometown tomorrow...
[+] 1 user Likes pavankuckky's post
Like Reply
(08-10-2020, 07:51 PM)husbandamar Wrote: Hello friends, 
In this december i am planning for Goa tour along with my wife. where we are planning to do some adventure like exibitionis and my wife ll do flirt with some guys. I need ur advice and sugestion .

You can take her to [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Calangute, Baga & Vagator beaches to get her expose in crowdy places. [/color]

Many of local massage persons approach you in beaches and you can call anyone to your room to get nude massage to your wife infront of you. 

Try to visit Bogmalo beach if time allows as you and your wife will have privacy. 

All the best!
[+] 2 users Like iwantyouraa's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2020, 08:08 AM)iwantyouraa Wrote: You can take her to [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Calangute, Baga & Vagator beaches to get her expose in crowdy places. [/color]

Many of local massage persons approach you in beaches and you can call anyone to your room to get nude massage to your wife infront of you. 

Try to visit Bogmalo beach if time allows as you and your wife will have privacy. 

All the best!
Share some more ideas bro? I want to plan also soon with wifie.
Like Reply
(08-10-2020, 07:51 PM)husbandamar Wrote: Hello friends, 

ping kara hangout war babu83malee g m a i l c o m
Like Reply
Pls try to go Arambol beach
U can find white people in toplees during sunbath
Full of Russians there, very bold nd easy going
At night the seashore will be filled with black call girls
Go to the extreme right left of Arambol beach from the mountain path fr topless sunbath
Enjoy a lot in Pubs nd enjoy new year nd christmas with full happiness
Life is Too Short, Enjoy Before it Expires
[+] 2 users Like dexmen360's post
Like Reply
any cucks will be at Goa in December last week I planning a trip lets have some fun
Like Reply
Hey husbands I also want to do this fun with my wife. Shall we all join together and plan? Now that covid is gone we might be able to plan. My hangout tharkihusband;
Like Reply