Adultery GAME ON.........
Rainbow 
GAME ON............

Disclaimer:- This story is fully based on fictional none of the part or character of the story are not truly present..... and the story plot contains all type of sexual relationship and sexual activities.......

Characters 

Vijay - Main character 

Ajay - Vijay's Cousin Brother 

Archana - Ajay's Wife

Aarthi - Archana's younger sister

Neha - Vijay's training friend

Team mates

Venkat - Boss

Ramesh - Team leader

Santhosh - Deputy leader

Priya - Santhosh's wife

Riya - Team member

Sakshi - Team member
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
Update - 1

Vijay from Chennai, just finished my engineering got placement while in college final year, after 6 months of training got posting at Bangalore office. Let’s 1st tell about myself, I’m gym freak guy, having medium muscular body, actually I’m very naughty with girls, and had relationship with 4 girls and one aunty (My neighbour), having nice big brother of mine with 9-inch 3 inch thick. My 1st relationship was started with my high school classmate, where we both loss our virgin with her on my summer holidays. After that 2nd and 3rd happens during my college times and aunty to happens on the during the college period time. 4th was happened with Neha, the Bengali girl in office training at Mysore.

I message to Neha asked about her place of posting, damn fuck she received posting place at Chennai, I got at Bangalore. My parents were happy anyway because my cousin brother was in Bangalore, he says to me, to accommodate in his flat itself. On Sunday morning landed on the airport my cousin brother Ajay comes to pick me, we drove to his apartment he was staying in 4bhk flat. Ajay’s wife Archana has welcomes us Archana was hot and sexy with nice shape and structure she really maintained well, I done masturbate imagining her lot, after Ajay marriage. 

Ajay was working in MNC and Archana was working as Interior designer. They made a comfortable room for me, other room was been guest room Ajay says mostly Aarthi used to come in weekends, she was Archana’s younger sister doing her medicine in Bangalore. 

On 1st day reported in the office, HR members has arranged intro meeting in cabin, signed the check list, waiting in the cabin where Sakshi has arrived signalling to me, smiles at her, she done sign the check comes to me. Sit next to me.
Sakshi- Hey Vijay how are you. 

Me - Yeah Sakshi, fine.

Sakshi – Neha, says that you got up here.

Me – Hmm..

HR team comes welcomes all of us intro ten team, leaders and started to read our names from the list to assigned to the team, finally mine and Sakshi got placed in the same team in Delta stand. 

Delta stand team leader has welcomes us and intro himself as Ramesh Rao around 28 to 30. We both followed him back to our working bay, then he intro's us to team members.

Ramesh Rao – Team leader fatty guy with ugly face.

Santhosh- Deputy leader looks handsome but unfortunately, he was married.

Priya – Santhosh’s wife, damn hot body but looks homely

Riya- Designer, she is was damn hot and sexy looks like a model.

Sakshi- Average assets, chubby and short.

Myself – Vijay new jointer.

Later on, afternoon, Ramesh intro us to our team boss Venkat, He was a short temper guy with bald head, around in 40’s. 

Couple of days goes normal, Ramesh and me used to having lunch together, Santhosh and Priya and Sakshi used to have lunch together. Sakshi was bit uncomfortable with Ramesh looking at her. Riya used to spend with other team friends.

Ramesh and me used to comments dirty about the girls around in cafetoria.

Ramesh – Hey Vijay dude, what you think about our team members?

Me - Yeah fine, all are good!!

Ramesh- Okay let me ask straight what you think about Priya?

Me – Mmm, she was nice with me and soft kind.

Ramesh- That its Vijay?

Me – yeah and she looks homely and having hot assets.

Ramesh- Smiles yeah, she was to be been mine but Santhosh has interpreted between us and got her. 

Me – oh, that bad.
Ramesh- 4 years back me and Priya was in some team, and we both comes almost to work out our relationship while on the time, new team was formed and Priya gone to that team there she meets, Santhosh and later he owns her. 

Me- oops, your done any fun while dude

Ramesh- No dude,

Me- okay

Ramesh- your virgin!! Dude.

Me – smiles, no dude.

Ramesh – nice vijay.

Me- what about riya dude?

Ramesh – No dude, don’t talk about that bitch.

Me- what happened? Dude

Ramesh- she goes to any limit for work done, actually suresh was previous one in team they both got the small project under Venkat (boss) he seduces suresh and make him to do all her work for the project and at the time of presentation she taken all credit of the project, and that makes idiot Venkat angry on and fired out suresh from office.

Me- smart girl…

Ramesh -what smart, suresh has loss the job because of her, and she never allow him to contract back with her, she was just a bitch. 

Me – hmm, she was having sexy body anyone will fall for her body.

Ramesh – No I’ll not fall for her trap

Me- if you get the chances to fuck her you don’t dude?

Ramesh- No way dude, I’ll not fuck that kind of bitches.

Me – Hmm…

Ramesh – what about sakshi!!

Me- actually we both meets at training

Ramesh – Actually I like her wants to fuck her crazy ass and chubby body.

Me- she having a bf dude.

Ramesh – Laughs it’s you dude?

Me- no dude, someone she tells to me in training itself.

Ramesh – Any way I try to get her under my dick.

Me- she will die if ride her with your dick dude.

Ramesh – let see, dude.

Me and Ramesh finished our lunch goes to work place, after evening we all left, I drop Sakshi at metro station and come back to the flat. Comes to the flat main doors, try to open with keys but not opened I thought whether Archana should be inside, press the bell.
Heard her noise from inside says one min, coming she opened the door shocked to see her and she shocked looking at me, just bend her head and get behind the door I get in she closed the door says sorry Vijay I thought it’s Ajay, he too on the way to home. Oh. sorry Archana… it’s okay she runs back to her room, omg what I saw, she was just wearing bath robe with her wet body, damn hot my dick was erected watching her cleavage and sexy ass and legs.
Archana oh fuck your such an idiot, totally forget about Vijay, What I’ll he thinks about me whether badly or not. May be its accident one!! But he saw me in bath robe oh god very shy and uncomfortable. I continue my bath finished off heard a bell, now its should be Ajay. Hey darling Ajay kiss my cheeks as usual, grab veggie bag from him, hey darling today your sister coming home. No Ajay she says she have some assignment work to complete so that she not coming this weekend.
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post
Like Reply
Nice story please continue bro.
Like Reply
Good start waiting for more
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Nice story
Waiting for next update.....