Adultery It's all for baby
Hi guys

I'm a new writer, please do support.me. If u find any mistakes. Pls inform don't hesitate to mention it.. I completed 20 pages so far.. I will post  Once I get atleast 5 reply.. 
Or else I will stop it. As u didn't like, it is waste of time for posting some thing. 

Now in to into intro. 

It's all about a rich man.. Who loves upper middle class girl.

I think u will like it. Let's drop into story.. Pls don't expect too much logic.. As it is little bit fantasy and partial true which I heard.

Hi I'm NITHYA... I'm here in marriage Hall.. Its my best and one only close friend( and one more thing is their to intro about him but u learn it while reading this story) Raj's marriage.. I'm only doing all the necessary job and arrangements, with the help of my husband vinoth.. And my mother in law latha.. 
(This story will be in two persons view.. Myself (NITHYA) and my MIL.) 
Now its Nithya..... I'm nithya 27 years old. Software engineer.. Working in MNC.. My husband. Vinoth.29 years old. . Photographer, owns studio. Runs it successfully. My Mother in Law latha 38 old. My FIL was in prison. Because of corruption. He was a government employee. His colleague. Made him to get caught. Last but not least.. Raj.. A Rich man..business man 30 years old. His one day earning itself nearly a crore.. That to For the past 1 year.. Other details we will see later while story moves on. One more character Ramya 26 years old. Raj's fiance. 

It's mid night now. Raj came to my room in marriage hall. 

Raj: nithya, what are you doing here, come and eat first. 

Nithya: wait wait I'm coming, let me rearrange my saree, 

Raj: ho re arranging??? do you need any help dear..? 

Nithya: kick u idiot, go out. I will come. 

Raj: nithya pls, 

Nithya : I said know, I can tie saree without anyone's help.. 

Raj. Not about saree idiot, I'm saying that now also we can stop this marriage. 

Nithya: raj, what are you saying..? Reception is over.. Morning u r going tie knot with ramya.. Ho god, as my MIL said, u gone a mad only. Stop this non sense talk raj... Come let's go and eat.. 

Mean while my MIL came inside. 

Latha : what are you doing here rajan.(rajan is his full name).? 

Raj: came to take nithya for dinner.. 

Latha : it's OK. why can't you call her from mobile..? Why did u come to her room now.? 
Nithya: my mobile is vinoth ma(MIL).. 

Raj: yeah I tried to her mobile, he only picked and said that she is here. 

Latha bananaspoke in her mouth) that idiot don't have any idea about u.. 

Which I seen and smiled within me. 

Latha :Its OK u go and eat nithya.. Raj did u had.? 

Raj: yes I had. 

Nithya: he had ma.. I only served him.. Ok vinoth will be waiting.. I'm going, you two come fast. 

Raj: OK go.. Now I will serve you. 

Nithya: in dinner hall, hi vinoth.. 

Vinoth : hi honey, (wrapped his arm around my shoulder, lead me to table.. While going I seen raj by turning my head, as expected)

Raj: with little bit upset face. Yeah Nithya go and eat...
And shown angry look on me.. I liked his jealousy.. I didn't shown it. Just smiled and talked with lip movement..

Nithya: He is my husband.
You may think that why he is angry.. But u have to read upcoming parts to know about us.. 

Mean while NITHYA eating Latha and Raj conversation.... 

It's latha now... 

Latha : Raj she is my sons wife. U don't be jealous... He has to be.   

Raj:  u too seen my face... 

Latha : you to means, then who else seen it.. 

Raj: nithya to seen it.. 

Latha: with some upset reaction I said OK leave.. Raj come, I need to speak with you..

Raj: nithya, wait I will go with your MIL, she needs some help, come to room after eating.. 

Latha : you no need to come. Call me after finishing dinner.. I will come here.. 

Nithya: OK ma.. I will call you once I had.. 

Raj: OK bye nithya.. Eat fully.. 

Nithya: OK raj. 

Latha: OK let's go to upstairs.. Come... 

Raj: I'm following you aunty..
[+] 2 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start
[+] 1 user Likes kishore44's post
Like Reply
Here continues.. 

After reaching my room. We entered inside I bolted it... 

Latha : with angry face I asked him why did you gone to nithya room..? 

Raj: I said na, to call her for dinner.. 

Latha : don't act, u know that I only send her for upstairs to re arrange saree. 

Raj: OK, leave latha..(He just came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me to bed. .. And made me to sit on bed.. And spoke.) I came to ask her to stop this marriage.. 

Latha : what? Rajan.. Are u mad? She only did all arrangements for your marriage.. She is doing it for ur happiness.. Don't act rubbish.. 

Raj: I know that.. But don't say that for my happiness.. Even nithya didn't liked me marrying anyone.. 

Latha : who said so..? 

Raj: with furious face..... I know latha... Its your plan.. Nithya told me everything.. She is more traditional girl.. Moreover she likes vinoth.. She don't want to loose her tradional value and her dignity.. And don't want her family members know that she loves me too... 

Im dump.. I don't have words.. As my DIL said everything to him. I know that she will say. But when did she said to him..? I just seen him with confused look.. 

Raj: what are you thinking..? When did I know.?. Latha.. Look into my face... Do you want me to ruin some innocent girl life? 

Latha bananahis question is right... Though I have to speak with him) but raj. I don't want to ruin my son's life. As per your conditions I accepted for 2 babies.. I will definitely arrange for it.. If u take nithya with you. My son won't live.. I have to think for him... First my son life and then only other's.. Pls understand raj.

By saying this and i cried and hugged him. 

Raj: don't cry.. I know ur other side too latha.. I'm not accepted for u or for ur son. I accepted for this marriage, only for nithya.. She is my life.

I know that, what I'm doing and what i did was wrong.. But I can't see her crying all the time. Whether to choose me or ur son..she was in confused state. To wipe her tears.. I accepted for this marriage. 

Latha : what ever may be raj.. U accepted and we are on half way to it... Ok I will accept, even nithya didn't liked you marrying anyone.. But don't say that it's my plan.. She only asked an idea to save her marriage and to keep u happy.. So only i suggested this idea.. 

Raj: what ever may be, I want my nithya to be happy always.. 

Latha :she will be happy raj.. Don't worry.. As u wish I will arrange for everything.. Without knowing to my son. But please keep little bit distance from nithya.. U know. U r going to get married, and you to have a family now. So, it may affect you to.. 

Raj: don't say that again.. I will be with nithya whenever I wish and nithya wishes.. No one has rights to stop it.. U all have debt to me.. 

Latha : OK OK. Raj... I won't say it again.. Let's stop this.. U go and sleep.. I think bride girl is sleeping.. U to go and sleep then only u could be fresh as like ramya. She was really too beautiful in reception. 

show his angry face... With full force he pulled and
 hugged me tightly.. His hug gave little shiver.. Before I could say anything he kissed on my fore head and asked me.. 

Raj: Do u really want me to marry ramya.? I have u and nithya to be happy... Then for what ramya has to be in our life.? 

I understand his, words he is right. Everything was going good. But I have to say something. 
To get situation normal. 

Latha : but u want a mom for ur babies which u r going to get. Moreover even ramya don't have anyone she brought up in orphanage.. She will accept all ur conditions.. For sure. I will arrange

Raj: for ur son u r saying and doing everything na...? 

Latha : I'm not only doing it for my son. I'm doing it for u to raj.. Bcos, u know that, I like you and love you. U won't understand it now. 

Raj: what is there to understand...?  He is not Even Your son. You are his step mom. Though you want to spare his life. But u can't understand my real feeling. Even she(nithya) won't.. All u need is money... 

Latha : rajan, Pls, don't say like that. I may be given myself for money. But not nithya.. 

Raj: I also said u only. Not my nithya.. She is traditional bitch.. And fears for family. 

Latha : rajan, U r wealthy and rich man. U have all, in your life. We know what ever u want u can get in your life but, if u want sex... To whom with u share. Will u go for some prostitutes,

Raj: that's what saying, I have u for that so called sex..  

Latha : I cut of him and said. Don't say that me and nithya is their.. Vinoth loves nithya more. He won't marry anyone, if NITHYA leaves him. he is too adament.. Because of nithya only he is being little bit compromise now.. U know that. And I'm getting old. I'm 8 years elder to you. And moreover, I just caught his chin and said I'm unable to coup up with you raj.. Even I won't allow nithya to sleep with you. I won't let NITHYA to betray my son.. U r Hugging and kissing  nithya, is OK. As per our plan u will get 2 babies from her womb. But only by lab not by intercouse. 

he smiled like somewhat..  Came back to little bit normal mood

Raj: Who said u won't Co operate with me.. U r really good in bed. 

By saying this he brought his hand back of me and hold my hip brought me near to him. My left boob pressed his shoulder.. A electric wave passed on me. When ever he touches me, it happens, but it's marriage Hall. While entering room I thought to speak with him. Don't even thought about his kiss, When he wrapped his arm on my shoulder I thought to have him, now its happening.. After 4 days he is touching me like this.. .

Latha : Don't say that I'm good.. Its u, u taught me more on bed.. 

By saying this I gave kiss to him on his lips.. 

Raj: (he looked into my eyes and responded back by saying) is it u r me.? 

Latha : u only raj. And kissed him back.... 

(Hmmmmm.. He is always a great kisser.. Ramya is lucky girl...) I start moan in his lips. Hmmm mm, our kiss sound started to surrounded our room... But it didn't last long... Raj Mobile started to ring. He seen it.. Its nithya calling.. He always gives first preference to her. I left him, by parting my lips from his. 

Raj: picked and said hello,... 
In room..... 

Ur aunt room....... 

Finished.....? 

Did u had full......? 

OK OK darling. 

No need dear... 

We are just speaking u know right..... 

Chi.. Not like that, really just speaking. 

OK if u want come and check... 

Hey idiot u go and sleep.. Or else come here. 

I will also... Ok good night... 

OK what, again changed your mind? OK come....... 

Latha : what does she want now.? 

He smiled slightly and said

Raj: hello madam, why are u jealous now...? 

Latha : I'm not. Just asked... 

He just laughed little Sheepy again.. 

Raj: OK latha I know u,... she is coming to room now... 

Latha : why is she coming? 

He understood my question... 

Raj: hey, we just started to kiss not even kept my hand here (by saying this he pointed out his finger on my boobs.). Don't be so cruel.. After all she is your DIL.. U know that why is she coming. 

I thought that she is coming for a hug and a kiss, that I won't object. More over he understood why I'm upset, he is correct we just started to kiss, I was about to continue this. But she called and collapsed it. 

Latha : I smiled.. I don't have word.. I just gave him peg on his lips and moved. 

Raj: latha go to Bath room, 

Latha : why should I want go to bathroom? 

Raj: she is coming.. I want little privacy with nithya.... 

Latha : I will kick you, speak and do anything in front of me. 

Raj: whattt??? can I do anything.? . U don't have objection na... 

Latha :raj... Don't do like that.. I'm moving to bathroom.. Just send her soon to her room.. 

He smiled again, 

Raj: that's good,, sweet aunty.... while moving he tapped on my buttocks and said I want it today..

Latha : it's urs always,, dear.. Pls don't to anything to my DIL pls.. 

Raj: smiled like devil and said.. I won't.. Even she won't let me do anything.. If u want watch from bathroom.. 

Latha : OK I will watch

Raj: hey come here, 

he grabbed my hand, we heard calling bell sound, he said that she is here.. And gave peg on my lips... I liked it, and moved by watching him going to maindoor door and I got into bathroom...
[+] 4 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply
Here continues.. 

Raj: gone and opened the door.. And let her in... 

But I got big surprise, because raj didn't bolt the door, she locked it.. 

Nithya:  why did you locked the door..? After sending my MIL out, u should have kept it open know? 
(Another surprise, he didn't said anything to me, which means she only asked me to keep me away while she is coming.. Why did she wants me to keep outside...)

Raj: just for some fun... To Make u stand out side. For arranging this marriage.. 

Nithyabanana hit him on his shoulder and hugged him tightly), I'm doing it for u only raj.. I want u to be happy always... By saying this she gave kiss on his cheek.... I want my love of my life should always be happy...

Nithya: I love you raj....

She gave peg on his lips....

Nithya: I love you always.. 

Raj: don't want more words.. Even wall has ear in night!!! Understand....? 

Nithya: she looked into his eyes and said, OK raj. I understood..

Raj lifted her in hugging position (she wrapped her legs on his hip)...

Raj: no more words naughty.. 

he hugged her and gave deep kiss.. 

What a kiss.!. Now I know why the devil smile from him, Even my DIL is responding like she will never get back in her life.. Of course he is going to get married..
Though he won't stop seeing her is also atruth.. Then why this kiss..? 

Nithya gasped for air after 5 min of kiss war... And kissed him all over his face. .. ( Raj knows that I'm watching from here, though he accepting to do all this things in front of me.) whats he is trying to convey in this act.. I don't understand.. 

Raj: honey, from today... 

Nithya: what from today..? I know that, what u mean.. I don't care. Even u get married.. I will come to you as I wish and when ever u wish.. Its my rights.. U r my raj. Then only for ramya..

I was dump founded by her words. My DIL... Is it she? What's happening here.. 

Raj: he stopped her and said something in her ear? 
she looked him furiously.She is still wrapping her legs on his hips but gone back and hit him hardly.. 

Nithya: u don't have sense raj. What I said? and what u did? 

She kept her hand her head and combed her hair. 

Raj tried to remove her legs and let her down, but she didn't.. He asked why.?

Nithya: let wall can hear me. And if it had eyes let it see too.. I don't have any problem.. 

What wall, what are they speaking...? 

she again started to kiss him more vigorously.. 

Raj to responded back... Again they were lost in kiss.. I lost in thought why she hit, what he said to her.. Ho my god lots of suspense..

They broke the kiss.. And asked.. 

Raj: What about vinoth...? 

Nithya: he might be sleeping now, I said to him, that not to disturb us. As I want to convince you for marriage, so he said OK and left.. And don't worry, he won't suspect.. as it is my MIL room...

Raj: why should I want to worry, when my Nithya is their..  U r a clever girl na?? 

Nithya: yes I'm clever.. But u r not... Always gets me in trouble..

Raj: what I did idiot.?

Nithya: what u didn't? now u let out the mouse. Cat is waiting for me.. I don't know, whats going to happen next..

Raj: what mouse? 

Nithya: its me, I'm the mouse.....? Cat is waiting for me as wall... 

Raj: no, u r not mouse.. 

Nithya: stop it raj.. Now I have to...

Raj: now u don't want to explain it to anyone.... No one will ask u, if u feel any guilt then u can confess it to whom ever you want.. 
But someone said that wall can hear anything. Now same person is fearing. 
 he he he he... 

Nithya: don't laugh raj, I know u won't let me in trouble.. But. 

Raj: what....? No buts and ifs.... We can't hide smoke. Already.. (Again he said some thing in her ears?) 

Nithya: for that she beat him on his chest..  Said Idiot.. 

Raj:yes I'm your sweet idiot.  

Nithya: OK shall I go. 

Raj: why do u want to go? For that only you came here na? 

Nithya: what to do, u didn't do what I said. Moreover, u only keeps on speaking, I'm not it's  already 1 o clk now..
Like Reply
Very hot story
Like Reply
Here continues
Raj: so what, I won't sleep.. Just going to tie the knot of mangalasutra as u said. Nothing more. So y I want to sleep. 

Nithya:please raj, don't say just a mangalasutra.. By hanging that I'm doing sin here.. U might not like it. But don't say that in front of me.. 

Raj: OK OK darling I won't. No more sentiments, today I'm going to get married.. I want a best gift for today.. 

Nithya: u know u got it already.. And more over, my MIL will get it clear to...

(What they are speaking, what I will get.. My god.. Is this my DIL, I thought that she will just hug and kiss him.. But... Both are going in extreme...) 

Raj: that gift is for my lifetime.. What for today.. 

Nithya: chi.... Naughty.. U itself don't spoil it... 

Raj: hey I didn't ask for front portion.. 

Nithya: then what else you need.. And moreover, (again she said some thing in his ear) is it OK... 

Raj:that's what I planned.. 

Nithya: hey.... Idiot.. Naughty naughty.. 

(what's happening there shall I go in there when I was about to step out, raj seen me and had a stern look, which said don't come out until he says...) 

Raj: hmmmmm, 

looked into her eyes.. 

Nithya: don't look at me like that raj, I can't hold it anymore.. 

again looking her deeply and said.. 

Raj: Let's start.. I don't have time. 

Nithya: raj, pls..... But she unwrapped her legs from his hip, stood on floor.. 
(Raj is so strong holding her for 20 min in wrapped position) 

Raj: nithya, I want u like a bitch now, but I can't ask it for now.

Nithya: u can go raj.. But don't spoil it...

By saying this he made her to lay on bed. 

removed her saree from her shoulder

Raj:  let's give free air to this mangoes.. 

Nithya: she held his hand said, raj.. I feel shy. 

Now I'm clear she is objecting because of me. He some how indicated or said in her ears like that I'm in bathroom.. He is too cunning.. once she go out side I will cut of his manhood.... 

Raj: idiot, take ur and don't stop me.. 

Nithya: you never hear me na, 

Raj: who said, I accepted to marry ramya for you only.. 

Nithya: I'm not saying about public life,

Raj: then what life? 

Nithya: this private bed life.. Always u say that I will act as per ur wish.. But when we come into bed, u only say this... "Don't stop me.." 

Its me from bathroom.. Yes NITHYA you are right, he says same dialogue to me also. I want to kill this bastard.. 

Raj: he he he... Because when ever I start, u r only blocking my hands and my acts too.. So only.. 

He removed her saree in one go.. Which shown her shape of boobs.. Its really beautiful in this view, and it's heavy too, I know she has big boobs.. But still wondering how she carry that d cups in her thin body.. Wait...

Why I'm thinking like this. Wether is he going to fuck my DIL? If he tried to do that then I will definitely go and kill both of them... 

Nithya tried to cover her boobs, he held her hand suddenly,.. She said raj.. Pls remove ur hand, I feel shy... 

Raj: Its been 4 months still u r shying?

What 4 months.. Which means did he seen her more than that.. I have to ask this to him.. No other go.. 

Raj: its not right time to do this nithya.. Pls don't object and then surrender later to me. I want u now with full Co operation.. Don't make me wild pls.. Then I had to leave marks on you.

After hearing this  I was shocked, but she simply woke up without cover her boobs and hit him, 

Nithya: don't be rough today.. 

She looked him into his eyes and then hugged him, too tightly. 
Do as u wish.. But remember.. 

Raj: he gave smile, and said I remember.. Started to hug her.. And keeps on roamed his hand all over her back, he said her to lay back honey.. 
With out a word she laid back, 

Nithya: im still thinking tat, am I doing this? That to when wall is watching..( again She now gone to his ear and said something?) 
Now clear, she is mentioning wall as me.. So she is denying his act because of me only. Good.. Super play my dear DIL.. Super play.. Keep going.. I will watch that how long u r into it.. 

Raj: hmmm, u r only.. My same nithya only.. Nithya..? 

Nithya: what dear? 

Raj: u r getting heavy day by day..

Nithya: what? 

Raj: I'm referring ur boobs. 

Nithya: idiot....

He pinched her tits over blouse. 

Nithya :Haaaaa idiot..  U only keeps on working with ur hands or else...

Haaaaa (Again pinched her tits with his both hands) 

Raj: or else.. 

Nithya: hmmmm,,, it might be in same shape onlyyyyy.. 

He started to remove her blouse hook, she tried to cover her mount when two hooks were opened, 

Raj: shhhhhh.... Don't even move.. This 48 kg food is mine now. 

Her next words comes in between her Swallows.. Because he is giving feather touch to her opened cleavage.. 

Nithya: hmmm, swallowed a gallon of saliva not only nowwww, say that always I'm aaaaalways urrrs. Again swallowed, I won't cover my boobs anymorrrre.. 

Raj: what a shape dear.. 

He completely removed her blouse, my god even i got tempted when I see her in that bra covered and oped blouse,.. He could not control anymore, which I seen on his face, suddenly bent and kept his mouth on her bra covered boobs.. His left and right hand kept on moulding her boobs.. And one by one he sucked her both boobs... In between she just bit her lips to stop moaning, 
though it came out like nnnmmmmm, hmmm... 

Nithya: little slower dear, its paining.. 

He reduced his speed but didn't stopped.. Mean while I thought.. Today I have to be I'm bathroom only.. Because he is not only in sex, they are in love come sex. It won't stop for now.. He lifted her up and removed her blouse fully and removed her bra hook from back suddenly. She didn't expect it seems..

Nithya: raaj. Pls what I said.. 

Raj: Nithya pls...?????? 

Nithya: if so, then I will move.. 

Raj: OK I won't more.. In open but
By saying this, he covered with sheet only on her boobs area and removed her bra..

Raj: now OK na? 

Nithya: chi.. Naughty.. I'm OK now... 

He covered her boobs, and gone into that sheet.. Started to suck her boobs it seems.. 

Raj: u r nature beauty Nithya, even after so much asualt your boobs are stiff and soft.. 

She didn't reply.. But her moans said that she is enjoying to the core.. I thought about my son now, and raj's word.. And thought to stop this marriage to save my sons life. What is she doing.. She is betraying him and showing boobs to raj.. Not only showing.. He is eating it like a baby.. She is moaning what I'm doing here.. 

Nithya: hmmmmm, raj..... Hmmm... Yes like that,.... Aaunnnn.... Raaaaaaajjjj little bit slowwwww..
Like Reply
Guys pls do support by your valuable replies.. 
Even I will accept ur negative comments. 
I will accept ur suggestions, about story and my writing skill too. 
As a writer I may think that I'm right, but a viewers view and reply only defines my writing quality.. 
If I didn't get reply.. I may think that u didn't like this story..  So that I will stop it once I post remaining pages In my file. 
And one more thing.. I have a plan to right a sequal of on the best story from this site(cuckold :a big mistake) . Depends upon ur  reply only i could think whether I'm capable or not.. So pls Share ur thoughts.
Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Harish raj's post
Like Reply
very nice update
Like Reply
Superb .....good narration .....pls give continue updates
Like Reply
Excellent story continue plz
Like Reply
Interesting and different story....

Mil is raj's fucktoy, dil is love... And ramya would be wife
Like Reply
Here continues....

What is she saying.. Ho my goddddddddddd... Sorry my dear son..... Forgive me... Why is she giving this much sound.. Ho God, he covered her fully with bed sheet.. There was big movement inside bed sheet.. What's happening.. Shall I go in.. No he will kill me.. Let's wait for it. He said that he won't do anything... But he is doing many thing.... as per agreement he has to give baby only via lab.. Not by physical intercourse... He will keep his word.. While I'm in that thoughts, I listened few giggles.. 

Nithya : hey chi, no. 

I seen that he covered her fully with bedsheet, and they were inside fully.. 

Raj: Nithya be quite.. 

Nithya : raj no no pls.. Hey chi idiot, awwwwwe...... Kill u bastard.. No no no... 

Its been 5 min. They were inside that bedsheet. Again I lost in thought, like what he was doing to her, 

I didn't see that, when did he came out of bed sheet.. He was top less.. 

Raj:  Nithya close your ear, and don't listen anything.. Ok? 

Nithya: yeah OK... 

Raj: if u listen, then u should not blame me. 

Nithya : no I won't I will close it fully.. 

Raj: shall I? 

Nithya didn't reply.... 

Raj asked me to come out side by showing his hands . I gone near to him. My DIL was covered her face as well as her entire body.. She was laying there.. He handed over me few things. 

First her blouse then, her bra,, I know he opened this both and then gave me her saree, then her inskirt. (Lehenga in hindi or pavadai in Tamil..), then then gave her panty...(my god she is nude inside that bedsheet.). And Said in low voice.. 
Keep this panty in table. And asked me to fold the cloths and keep it neat.. I don't move from their.. I asked him in my eyes like what I said and what are you doing..? I asked him to send her out once she was in as soon as possible.. 

He came completely out of bet sheet.. He is completely nude... Ho my god.. He is nude too.. Which means he is going to fuck my DIL.. I got tension I was about to shout.. But he suddenly kept his hands on my mouth.. Lifted me to bathroom.. 

From their he called nithya Twice, she did reply.... Now he spoke In Husky voice.. 

Raj: what? Why u were about to shout their? 

Latha:  what u said and what are you doing raj... Do u know our agreement...? Did you forgot it.  As well as I asked u to send her, 

Raj: latha pls, stop.. I know u have lots of question.. I don't want to hide anything from you anymore.. So only i planned for this.. Nithya  objected for it initially but, she accepted after long arguments.. But later again we thought to stop it and to hide from you. This thing was our old plan, but coming into act now..

She asked me to send you out. Wait for 1 or 2 hours so that u could itself conclude that something is happening between us. This was our actual plan. So that u will suspect and ask nithya about this. So that she could explain u all without any trouble. 

But I only made this arrangement suddenly. Because before you hear about us, u need to get some clear cut idea about us, 
Don't worry.. Now she will explain all. As I said I won't fuck her pussy..

If u want to stay here you can stay or else u can go.. Pls don't come out in middle and embrass her.. Understand.? By saying this he just tapped my butt and said wait until I finish with your daughter I'm law baby.. he turned me and hugged from behind, gave hard press on my boobs and one hand gone inside my saree and into my panty.. Bunched my naked pussy in his hand.

Latha:Aawwwwww..

Said that let this pussy be wet for me.. I'm coming.. By saying this he removed his hand which came out from my panty and by completely touching my abdomen. And belly button . I felt like leaking their itself.. He removed his hand out and was about to leave. I asked him

Latha :  if u won't fuck in her pussy means, what else u will do.. 

He tapped my buttocks again.. And said she has three holes.. All are waiting for me only.. If not pussy means.. Again he turned me and made me to bend little. Suddenly he lowered his hands and rose my saree completely up and tapped on my panty covered butt.. Now I'm going to use this place of ur daughter in law.. By saying this he removed my panty partially and tried to poke his finger into my butt hole.. 

Raj: you to keep it ready.. If we get time. We will do here too.. 

He is naked.. Made me to stand and hugged from behind his rod was touching my butt cracks.. Be In this heat.. Said this and gone to her.. I don't have words.. Because of his acts... As nithyas panty mine to got wet like anything..

I was waiting for my turn and turned seen him.. He was climbing on bed. 

Nithya: what took you so long.. 5 min I'm holding my ears u idiot... 

Raj: here after nothing to hold nothing to speak..  Let's get into action darling.. 

Nithya: haaaaannnnnn,,,,

From then I didn't hear anything, nothing but various sounds and giggles inside bedsheets. Apart from raj voice some time.. 

Raj: like that baby, u r more are like same as ur MIL.. 

Nithya: blob blob blob...... Arghhhhh..... Blob blob

I know what that blob sound is.. She is sucking him... NITHYA I never thought this from you.. And never imagined u be like this. 

Raj: keep going honey... Do it fast.. 

A slap sound came..  He will slap me when he was about to come. On that time I will stop.

Nithya: ummm unnnnn,, blob blob blob... 

Raj: after 3 min I'm about to come stop idiot...

Nithya: gasped for air inside bedsheets... Ahhhhhh ahhhh ahhhh.. 

Now I'm hearing kissing sound.. Ho god... He is more are less giving same treatment as I used to get. 

Raj: turn back and lay honey.... 

Nithya: raj pls.. Little bit slow.. 

Raj: be in doggy position.. 

Nithya: hmmmm

Raj: can u squirt today? 

Nithya: raj pls, don't want any asualt on my pussy.. Before going to doctor.. 

What she is saying? Why doctor.. My god.. Raj what is happening.. Raj said that she will confess everything.. Let's wait for more.. 

Raj: okay honey, I will rim... Have pillow under ur stomach hold comfortably.. 

Nithya: hmmmmm.

Now I'm getting sounds of his licking .. He spits and licks her like anything. In her ass It seems

Raj: hmmmmm, nithya, u smell little dirty today.. 

Nithya: I took bath afternoon only dear. After that I was keeps on doing many works na.. Ahhhhh little gentle idiot. Adjust and lick it or else do with some oil or vaseline.

What she is referring vaseline.? Nithya is it you. Am I hearing your voice... Goddddd y It can't be dream...? 

Raj.: no need, I will do with my tounge..

Nithya : unnnnn.... Come and kiss me...

Smooching sound came for  some time again.. Licking sound...

After 2 min..

Raj: OK nithya get ready.. Do u want my finger.

Nithya: no its ur marriage today I don't want to hurt your hand.. I will bite pillow, u go head..

Raj: are you sure honey.

Nithya: go head u bastard.. Pls little bit slow..
He removed bedsheets from nithya head. He to came out from bedsheets.. But she was still covered body apart from head.. I have seen that she was ready.. I seen her reaction.. She was tightly pulling bed, and her teeth was bitting pillow.. That 8 inch dick is going in it seems. Mercyless fellow.. 

Raj: easy darling.

Nithya. : hmmm, aaahrghhhhh aaargggggghhhhhh.. I seen tears from her eyes..  Pls slowly..

Raj: yeah darling.. I'm going slowly.. Aaaahhhhh... U r too tight darling.. Even I'm getting pain.. U r crushing mine.. 

Again I seen she did same like early pulled bedsheets and bitten pillow.. Even she made.. Big sounds

Nithya:   aaaarghhhhhhh, raj raj. Raaaaaajjjjjjjj..... Slowly pls... Shhhhh 
He stopped again. She gasped for air in mouth... 

Nithya :ufffff ufffff...  Ammmaaaa..  Raj are u half in?

Raj: more than half.. Shall I take out and fuck u again...

Nithya: kill you bastard.. Do as u did earlier..

RAJ: Nithya u have to ready for it regularly.. U know why..

Nithya: that we look after later... Ufffff.. Do it slowly..

He is speaking and  fucking her. Dam.... She is taking it getting used to it.. My god.. What if I get.. He didn't done this to me on my ass. Its virgin their.. I should say no to him. If he asks me. After seen her tears I just thought within me. 

Raj: can I move little bit.. 

He was fucking slowly while asking it. 

Nithya: don't u get enough..  I'm Getting pain.. Why do u want all the dick go inside..

One thing I'm amazed she is saying pussy dick so easily..

Raj: to give you the pleasure of ur life.. 

By saying that he pushed with full force suddenly.. That's it she again gave full, sound like aaaarghhhhhhh........ Raaaaajjjjjj.. Then he stopped.. After hearing her screaming, I gone to her and gave my hands.. Are you ok nithya..? 
I said to raj.. Pls take it out she is crying.. But he didn't listen just pulled me and kissed and said that, she will enjoy.. Don't worry..

As he said she was whipping her tears, She spoke now.

Nithya : it's OK, I'm fine ma.. No problem.. Pls I feel little bit embarrassed.. Could you please move out of my site..? 

Latha : no, its okay I will be here.. I won't leave you. When u r crying like this: how could I leave.. 
Raj pls have mercy on her and leave her. 
Listen to me atleast once 

Raj: he he he, what a sentiment.. Hey nithya, ur MIL, Is so sweet.. She is ready to watch ur show.

Nithya : pls stop raj. Don't tease anymore.. Pls ma. U go and hide some where.. I feel like some what pls. 

Mean while raj started to give good small strokes to her. She said In gasps.. 

Nithya: aaahhn.. Like that only raj.. Slowly.. Ma... Pls I want to enjoy this moment pls don't spoil it.. Go and hide somewhere pls.. 

She itself said that she want to enjoy, so I woke and moved to the same place. Seen their action.. He is going slowly. 
She to taking it nicely and giving various sounds. 

Nithya :Aunnnn, nnnnnnn, like that raj, I love you. I love you raj..... Take me completely.. 

Raj:HO... U r so tight darling..  Uffff.. Tooo good baby.  

It took 2-3 min for taking up some phase.. 
Now he was fucking her asshole with little bit speed.. 

Her sounds also coming in little quickly.

Nithya:  yes. Yes.. Like that raj. Little harder.. I'm coming.. 

Now he is humping her ass hole..  After 5 min of piston speed.. 

Nithya: Raaaaaajjjjjjjj.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. 
Ufffff Ufffff.... Raj raj raj... 

I think she came. But he didn't. It seems. I didn't seen any sign of being released his load. He simply laid on her back and gave Kiss to her. 
They were kissing like love birds again.. 

Nithya: I love u raj..

Raj: love u Tooo.... Again they smooched... 

Nithya : Ufffff... Im Tired. I won't get up for ur marriage, it seems. 

Raj: if u don't come means, he gave her one more kiss. I won't tie knot.. 

Nithya: he he he.. U idiot.. 

Latha: shall I come now. 

Raj:  OK latha come come....
Like Reply
Thanks for ur reply guys. As of now, I have completed first episode till marriage..

My next post will be tomorrow night only..

I will give 3 more updates back to back three days continuously.
After that I will join on my duty.. So updates will get reduce.. May be two days once or three days once. But I will complete this story..

Do support like this more..
[+] 1 user Likes Harish raj's post
Like Reply
please give big updates story is exciting
[+] 1 user Likes Rajuhyd's post
Like Reply
super exciting story bro
[+] 1 user Likes kishore44's post
Like Reply
Nice hot story
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Here continues..... 

Raj:  OK latha come come. 

Nithya now  turned and laid on ber back. Her boobs are visible to me..  This rajan really a bastard.. Her boobs were in red colour like rippen mangoes.. Seen lots of bite marks.. When nithya realised that I'm seeing her boobs she cover her boobs with bedsheets.. MA.  Give me my cloths.. I will go out after that..... She stopped and said, He didn't finished yet.. Let him finish..

I was stunned by her words, What is she saying? does she know that I'm having an secret affair with rajan...? 

How? May be he might have said all, if they are being this close means then it's no surprise that she know about me and raj.. 

She left..by giving a brief kiss to raj.. And said to me to take care of him. Let him sleep for 2 hours atleast.. 

Already its 2 o clk now. Raj came near me. 

Raj: OK come and take care me. As per ur DIL order. 
I shown angry face and said,

Latha : what raj,? What is this? What u did to my daughter in law.? Are you guys already doing it? Is she virgin or u took that too? I'm really speechless raj.. 

Raj: do u any other questions.. U will get answer for it tomorrow. After I tie knot with ramya.. Wait for it. If u want to speak. U can go on. Or else come and take care of me.

He just winked at me... 

Latha : I don't have anything to say raj.. I'm really dumpfound. All I could say is, Pls spare my son's life. 
I love my son even though he is my step son I brought up him as my own son.. 

Raj: that is in your hand.. 
Now come. Let's forget others.. 
Or else u itself compromise that lawa.. 

Yes, he mentioned about my pussy.  I was dam wet when she was leaving but, now I lost in thought, again he making me to come back.. 

Latha : u naughty.. I know u.. U always want something to share ur feelings.. But this is not the way.. 

Raj: yes, now my feeling says that my dick need a tight pussy to cling it. 

Latha : it's waiting only.. 

Raj: OK let it wait.. I'm moving.. 

Latha : hey, what is this..

Raj: what? 

Latha : I want u to remove my cloths as u did to my daughter in law.. 

Raj: I'm not in romantic mood darling.. 

Latha : so, 

Raj: so u just remove and lay. I will fuck and relieve myself.. 

I was upset by his act.. 

Latha : but I'm burning inside, so I just started to remove my pallu.. 

He smiled like devil again.. And he came near me and me hugged tightly...  He was naked so I felt him.. Really well on my stomach... 

Raj: hoooooooo whoooo.. did you get upset..? Did my darling got upset..? 

I really surprised by his act now. So I thought to show some negligence... 

Latha : yes, I'm upset.. U r not calling me darling in front of Nithya.. U calls her as u wish.. 

Raj: u know answer for it.. 

By saying this he turned me and hugged from behind.. Opened my pallu.. No I'm standing like mallu aunty.. 

Latha : I don't know anything.. U only saying all.. 

I felt his fingers roaming on my boobs, wow what a feel.. I'm burning down their...

Raj: she is love of my love. And younger one. So I will call her like that only.. But u r elder. If I call u like that, then she won't respect you. So calling u by your name. She knows that in our society we will call elders by name only.. 

Latha : OK OK ok ok, raj, u are genius only. Having answers for all.. But I have only one question in my mind pls answer then I won't ask u further. 

Still he is slightly pressing and roaming his hands on my boobs.. 

Raj: OK ask it.. 

Latha : I know that, u two (Raj & nithya) are known before my son's marriage.. How long that u have been, I mean that u and my daughter in law.. 

Suddenly he stopped me and answered

Raj: our first physical relation ship started, two weeks before ur son's marriage.. If u ask any other question u just move.. And I will also move.. 

He just cupped my breast like anything. It pained a lot

Latha : ouchhhhhhh.... Raj. I'm sorry I won't ask u anymore.. 

His hand is playing in my boobs....

Raj: that's good, 

Just saying and gave a kiss to me... By kissing he keeps on removing my blouse button.. I'm not like my DIL, I didn't cover it rather than enjoy it.. What a hand he has.. It keeps on roaming and he removed it opened and kept like that, and the then removed my saree fully.. 

Latha : raj... Pls... Do it little bit fast

Raj: u only asked me to do as I did to ur DIL.. 

Latha : I don't have that much patience.. 

He laughed in my ears.. Kissed it... And said

Raj: OK.. As u wish darling.. 

He removed my saree and blouse fastly and then removed my inskirt.. It fell on floor.. Now I felt his body heat on my body.. He did waited for me to feel my back suddenly turned me hugged from front. Now my boobs were crushing his body.. He just removed my bra.. Mean while I'm unable to resist my hand I held his dick.. My god.. He is waiting for relief.. His pole standing like a hot iron rod. I held it.. And slowing moved my hands on it.. 

After removing my bra.. He lifted me and thrown on bed and kept his fingers on my panty band and removed my panty in one go....  
My hairy pussy was completely visible now.. I never seen my DIL pussy.. He asked me to keep hair on it... So I'm having it.. He asked me to suck him.. By saying he laid on bed next to me... 

Latha : why no more foreplays..

Raj: We are always playing it... I will continue.. U just start it.. 

Latha : if u don't like it, then we can stop.. It seems like u r not in mood.. 
U r doing it for the sake... 

Raj: not like that latha.. I'm sorry.. I just carried away in my thoughts.. Actually U may think that I betrayed ur agreement.. But, my plan is to impregnate NITHYA with ur help.. Sorry I betrayed u... I felt little guilt for hiding it from u.. Now also I cut of u, when u asked me about it.. I'm sorry.. U r doing everything for ur son and ur family. But I'm doing everything for NITHYA.. So only i hided many things to you. NITHYA will say many of it. Unexpected thing that happened in our lives is that u and me had physical relationship. Which I thought its necessary for me to be with nithya, but ur body, and ur affection towards me, made me like you more. 
Past 3 months sex between us, has been phenomenal, between me and nithya.. It will be like love and then rough.. But when it comes to you and me.. Always its me dominated you. Even u liked that.. I liked that to... But now, Why I'm saying this because, here after I won't betray you. I want ur full support..
 I made another plan to... As per my plan I thought to show you that how me and nithya were loving. So only i made u to wait in bathroom . Rest all nithya will say..  I'm sorry I spoiled this by carrying away my thoughts.

After hearing this from raj..  I was awestruck because he not only had sex with me, he betrayed me. I like him more. Because of his boldness. And he will always live his life. Never lie. But he had sex with me to be with nithya.. 

Latha :  raj... I don't know that what to say... So u want nithya, so only u trapped me in this.. 

Raj: hey don't think in that way.. 

Latha : then in what way I have to think raj? 

Raj: latha pls.. Don't mistake it.. Do u really love our physical relationship.. 

Latha : now why this question? 

Raj: pls tell me. 

Latha : as u said its phenomenal.. I never had this much pleasure in my life. U r something great and better for my body. 

Raj: that's it, the same feel.. First time I thought to use u for nithya.. But after our first sex experience.. I really started to like ur body.. 

Latha : my body... 

He laughed and said don't interrupt.. 

Raj:  I came for ur body only for second time, ur submissiveness, ur structure, the way u love sex, it made me to come again to u, without knowing to nithya.. But next day ur love.. Really, it shown me something different feel about you. U know. Nithya is the first girl, I respected after my parents lost. After first sex with u, I liked ur body. I don't want to explain all now. Nithya will say all of that to you from tomorrow.. All I will say is. My love for u and our sexual relationship is true.. I want ur body. Its something which nithya didn't have.. I always like sex. With some love. 

That I get from nithya and from you too apart from nithya and u., It may get from ramya also.. 

Even u r same, u liked my body and  More over our sexual contact. My stamina and my money.. You to loved me.. I never betrayed u in that part.. Till now. 

So pls accept my half explanation and apology.. Rest u will get everything clear from nithya.... 

What he said is correct... I like him. I always need him.. His body, his dominating nature in bed, his kind heart. Of course his wealth.. 

Latha : what u want me to say.? 

Raj: I love you... I want to make love to you. But not with quilt.. While it's (my betrayal) in ur heart.. So apology me. Then if u wish we can continue.. 
Now I'm clear.. Look at my dick, even he is feeling guilty for betraying u. 

I lost in thought like....... 

Yes its in my heart.. U betrayed me. My DIL betrayed my son.. Though I'm sitting naked in front of u... What u said is correct, I seen his face. I Seen him clearly, he is really feeling for his mistake.. Though I like him.. What to say.. He is always speaks from his heart.. I believe him.. I think he will think good for all...
 Automatically my eyes gone to his dick.. His 8 inches was like limp mouse hump. I seen his face caught his cheeks and said 

Latha : I believe you raj.. I think u will think good for all. So pls don't want more betrayal do everything as soon as possible.. I love you.. 

Raj: thanks for understanding... Ok now  I will go for sleep.. 

Latha : where are u going to sleep..? 

Raj: in my room.. 

Latha : kill you rajan. 

Raj: why? 

Latha : u can sleep here itself after.. 

Raj: after.. 

Latha : I have to explain all. U r baby na? Idiot look at me. I'm nude. In front of u. 

Raj: so was I'm.. 

Latha : youuuuuuuu.... 

I Just jumped on him and said 

Latha : complete. What u started.. 

Raj: really...  

Latha : u stupid... 

I Just pinched his chest.. He made awwwww sound

Raj: how dare you
Now he came top of me. And cupped my chest like crushing a mango. 
I cried in pain.. 

Latha : yes like that raj, even harder.. 
Though it pained I want it like that now.. 

He was smiling and crushing my boobs and gone back and laid on my thighs and started to kiss on my belly button.. 

Raj: hmmmmm, u bitch.. U have such a nice hip and belly button.. 

He always likes it.. I'm waiting for his tounge to lick my belly button.. It was one of the best experience. Ho he started.. 

Latha : like that raaaajjjjj... Lick it with out biting raj... Aaaaammmmmaaaa... 

He kept on doing it... My god. 

Latha : raj, pls don't stop.. Pls don't stop... I love u... 

He is now kissing it with full mouth, now entire mouth, like eating my entire stomach.. His both hands were mouling my boobs like anything.. 

My god he should not stop it... 

My moans were filling room
Latha : Hmmmmmmmmm. Raj pls going.... 
Hmmmmmmmmm M hmmmmm 
I took my breath my god raj... Ho my god. Nithya u r really lucky.. Ramya.. U too idiot I thought in my mind.. 
He took out his mouth with plup sound... 
He just moved slowly down towards my pussy, 

Raj: hmmm u r wet here

Just traced his finger on my pussy outer layer.. And suddenly got out of my legs.. Pulled me by opening my legs apart... Seen me with mischievous smile, and parted my hairs and my pussy lips.. Just gave a deep kiss to it.. That's it.. I am ready to cum.. . All he has to do is, work for one more min.. But he stopped and came on me and said that... 

Raj: suck it.. 

Latha : I will come now.. 

Raj: just do it u bitch.. Make it like a rod dipped in a oil.. Use all ur saliva... 

Latha : hmmmm, 

He was kneeling in like dog... His dick was pointing towards my mouth. With out a word.. I just caught his dick on my lips and left it, again I gathered all saliva and now I opened my full mouth to suck that beautiful cock.. And started.. 

Raj: ouch... Like that bitch... Do it little slower.. Now only I fucked ur DIL Ass. I may cum soon.. 

Latha : hubmmmm, hmmmm hummmm.... 

I slowed but my sucking but did not stopped...  Suddenly I stopped when he kept his tounge on my G spot... My god... I have to wait... I want to say like raj I may cum at any time.. But I couldn't because of his dick
I'm unable to hold.. My legs started to shiver.. 

Suddenly.. Raj sensed it took his dick from my mouth which came out with plup sound.. 

He quickly gone down and put my legs on his shoulder.. And without any warning he plugged his dick into my pussy... And started to fuck me, Vigorously and said.

Raj: now I want to feel that lava eruption on my dick.. 

Yes Im coming now. Within few stroke I'm unable to control as I was burning for long time... I started to squirt on his dick... My legs were shaking.. While I'm squirting he just took out his dick and kept at the entrance of my pussy, and made his dick to Bath by tapping it on my pussy lips...

I will cum, as we go like urine, this only made  like raj to like me first. Yes, it's from my side suspense u will know it later. 

Latha... Ooooooooo, ooyesssssss, yesssssss... Uffff Uffff Uffff... 
This was the sound I made while cumming so hard.. 

Again raj. Started to fuck slow and steadily... After tat he asked.. While fucking

Raj: can I fuck ur ass today...  Uf...

Latha: No raj. I can't.. U can have access to it some other time. 

Give ur fucking hot long dick to my pussy.. It needs now. 
He needs no further encouragement as he was desperate to relieve.. So started to fuck me like a machine... My goodness. 

Raj u r great.. 

Me: Fuck this dirty squinting cunt. Make me cum. 

U to fill my cum

I want it, I want deep in my pussy.. Make me to pregnant.. I will give u a baby.. Let ramya rise it... 

Ufff.. Yes..yes. Yes. Yes

Raj : yeah I'm coming, u street whore.. Take my royal cum into your pussy.. Yes, yes yes. 

Come on take it. Take it. 
He started to fuck me vigorously. 

Latha: I'm having my second orgasm raj.. Come on fast fast fast... Haaaaaannnnn.... Yes. Yes . Yes ... 

We two came at the same time.. 

Raj : ahhhhhh....... 

I felt his  semen in my stomach... 
Uffff.... We both got exhausted. 
He fell on me.. 

We kissed like anything. 
The same one like he gave to my DIL.. 

Rsj: will you forgive now... 

Latha: I never hate u raj.. Then when to forgive you.. 

Great sex dear.. I loved it to the core.. He rolled now I came on me. I hugged him like that for five min.. 

I don't know when I SLEPT.....
Like Reply
raj betrayed latha
nithya betrayed her MIL and her husband

but latha............ she betrayed her own son...........just for lust,....... for physical pleasure she is seeking from raj

latha is a real witch..............she is making her own son's life, hell....... without his knowledge

let's see.........what happens next
in the upcoming update(s)
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply