Adultery Chandler and Monica- A friends parody cuckold story
As you guessed it's a parody of the popular American sitcom called "Friends". It's a cuckold based story, so if you are not a fan of it, then it's not for you. The story is being told from the perspective of Chandler. Copyright claim: "I don't own any rights to these characters".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                        EPISODE - 1
With my parents divorce and everything, I grew up insecure. Not a big luck with relationship. But somehow fate decided to shine some light on me and I get to marry the most beautiful girl  I have ever met. But when I learned that it was joey who she actually wanted to sleep that night at Ross's wedding. My insecure starts to creep out again. I couldn't stop but imagining them having rough sex that night. Sleeping in the same bed together. Monica giving head to my best friend, Joey. I have to get these thoughts out of my mind. But I couldn't help it. Though I was mad at her when I learned the truth. It was me who I was really mad at. Mad for having a boner thinking about my wife and my best friend together. I have to get rid off these thoughts quickly. So I took sick at work and came back home early to have a long shower and spend some time in bathtub. 
I took all my clothes off. Got naked. Jumped into the bathtub. Started relaxing. Started thinking about my wife, Monica. Like how smart and gorgeous she is. She taught me everything. She knows everything. From food to sex to everything. She taught me a lot of stuff in bed. I was trying my best to make her happy as much as I can. Though I am not blessed with massive tool, I got a great tongue. Thinking about how hot she is in bed gave me a boner and I couldn't help but wonder what would have really happened if it was Joey whom she hooked up that night at Ross's wedding night. I really wanted to resist the erection but it's too hard to control. So I closed my eyes and slowly started touching myself. Thinking about Monica's hot slim body. Her tight little waist. Her plum lips. And those lips wrapped around a cock. But the thing is I imagined it as Joey's cock. His cock shoving down her throat. The mere thought made me go crazy and I started to furiously masturbate. I kept saying "yes suck it harder"...."keep going.. keep going"..."Gonna cum..Yes..yess..."
*Huge thud*
When I heard the thug, I opened my eyes quickly to see Monica at the entrance of bathroom.. She looks shocked. She couldn't believe the thought of her husband home early and jerking off in a bath tub. But she didn't say anything. She just smiled.. Looked at me..With her seducing looks. Started to take her shirt off and threw it outside. Started slowly unzip her pants..turns around and bend down to take her pants off. I got to see the great view of her ass. I couldn't get bored of that view. That's my favorite view and she knows what she is doing. She removed her underwear as well and jumped into the bathtub. I barely got to see the view of her smooth cleanly shaved pussy.  
"So you do decided to have some fun without your wife? That's rude', Monica said that with a little fake anger.
She didn't even wait for my response. She bend down and started licking my dick. And she quickly put it in her mouth and started sucking it like hard as she can. Not a few seconds ago, I was jerking off thinking about her blowing my best friend's dick. Yet here we are.. She is  blowing my dick now. I couldn't help but wonder the thought of "what if it was joey's dick she is sucking now" "Would She blow it like this.. Or would she get dirty and licks his balls too" and that's it. I couldn't last any longer. I came in her mouth in a few seconds.
Monica was really surprised.
She looked at me, smiling with my cum in her mouth. She can't believe what just happened. Her husband came in her mouth in a few seconds. She swallowed my cum. Looks at me. Still smiling. "CHANDLER.....I can't believe you just came. What happened to you? You acting different for the past few days".
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: tumblr-p1sfa8yan51s0u3mho1-500.jpg]

[Image: 00friends-Put-In-CCcateg.jpg]
Like Reply