Adultery Neighbour Aunty
Neighbour Aunty

This is my first story please pardon me for small mistakes

Hi everyone this is raj 21 years old with average body 6ft tall and 6" long 2.5" thick penis. The heroine of the story is my neighbor aunty Usha who is 35 year old lady mother of 2 school going children. Her stats are 36-30-36 she used to wear saree always below her round deep navel and flaunt her navel often which is my weak point. 

Coming to the story, i used to watch her secretly when she to wash clothes. She used to raise the one end of saree and tuck it near her stomach her navel used to play hide and seek. When she used to bend I was able to see her milky boobs and deep cleavage. I got attrated to her big boobs, round navel and would masturbate very often imaging her.

One day she asked me if I can take tuition class to her 5th std boy. I said ok to take class for 3 days in a week. The next week i visited their house she happily welcomed me. I was glad to see my crush aunty so closely and feel her women fragrance. Like this things were going on for 3 months. During winter vacation her children went to native place for 15 days.

In her home only aunty and her husband stayed. He is having in some shop would return only after 8pm in night. So i decided this is the right time to try my luck to bed this hot lady. I went to her home casually one day evening at 4 she was wearing a red transparent saree her navel was visible and matching deep blouse hiding her melons. She welcomed me and asked to sit on sofa. She told i will get tea for you and wanted towards kitchen. I glanced on her sexy ass which kept swaying my dick got erected. After 2 minutes she came with tea placed cup on teapoy her saree pallu slipped her deep cleavage was visible to me. It was a treat for my eyes. She slowly corrected her pallu and gave a naughty smile to me by looking at my tent in the pant. We talked for few minutes and i left her house. Immediately after reaching my house i rushed to bathroom and masturbated thinking of her. 

Later that night i heard some quarrel shoutins between aunty and her husband. Next day again i visited her home she welcomed me with fake smile. I sat on 3 seater sofa she sat on corner. I asked her why she is sad if there is any problem with her husband as they were fighting yesterday night. She was silent, i told if ur not comfortable no need to tell.

Aunty : No it's not like that. Uncle had taken 2lakh rupees loan and not able to pay back in time as his shop business is dull. So he is drinking alcohol daily and fighting with me. She started crying again as no one is helping them.

Me : don't worry aunty everything will be ok i tried to console her by slowly hugging her. 

We chatted for a while and started to watch a movie in tv. After 20 minutes there was a hot bed scene where hero seduces heroine by pressing her body and kissing her lips. 

Me: aunty i will change the channel
Aunty : no need to change lets watch as this is common nowadays in movies.

Me : ok aunty placed remote down.

We watched tv again hero liplocked heroine lips for 2minutes and removes her nighty. She was in just her knee length maxi her boobs are visible. In next scene they removed their dress and slept on bed nude covering them with bedsheet. The camera showed they are kissing and fucking in missionary style. 

I was getting turned on seeing this my dick started to grow in my pants. I looked at aunty she was watching tv without blinking her eyes she was also in heat. I moved closed to her placed my right hand on her exposed waist area. I hugged her tightly placed my mouth near her neck blowing air. There was no response from aunty so I started kissing her and earlobes. 

Aunty : stop it what are you doing pushed me back
Me : no aunty sorry, again i started to kiss her on cheeks.
Aunty : stop this is wrong. she tried to get away from me.

I pulled her towards me stated kissing her face again by hugging her tightly. She was weakly resisting saying no please stop. I don't care to her words started kissing her juicy lips and pressing her huge buttocks. She gave slight moan.

I took it as green signal and proceed by sucking her lips. I entered my lips into her mouth and started tongue of wars by sucking her saliva. I liplocked her lips for 5 minutes and released her. She was breathing heavily, this time she kissed me back on lips and told come lets go to bedroom.

I lifted & carried her to room and placed her on bed. We started to kiss again i removed her pallu. Her round deep navel was visible i started to kiss it and suck her smooth chubby stomach for 5 minutes. She closed her eyes and started to enjoy it. I moved up started pressing boobs in the blouse. Later removed her blouse she was wearing black bra. I sucked her boobs on bra itself. 

Aunty : slowly raj it is all yours and removed her bra. 

Her boobs were huge, soft with big aerolas and her brown color nipples are erected. I pressed her boobs and start to suck her nipples like a baby. She was moaning suck it harder. I sucked her both boobs for 2min each. I removed her petticoat she was in brown panty. She also removed my all dress except undies. I started to kiss her legs from toe to waist.
She had white fair thighs i kissed inner thighs for 5minutes she was getting horny. I removed her panty and fingered her pussy it was wet. Later kissed her light hairy pussy. She removed my undies and kissed & sucked my dick for 2minutes. I was flying in sky when feeling her juicy thick lips on my erected hot dick. 

I told stop and made her to lie down on the bed. I put some saliva on my 6" dick and climbed on the bed. I kept moving my dick on her vulva started moving up and down. She told stop teasing me insert your rod into me and fuck me. I came on top of her in missionary position slowly placed my dick on her pussy and banged in only dick head entered into her pussy. I was feeling tight and hot around my dick. I asked her why it soo tight she replied it has not been used for part 3years please enter slowly and be gentle. I told uncle is waste fellow not using her sexy body but don't worry aunty i will enjoy your body to the core. I again pushed my dick it went 3" in by kissing her face and lips. I again gave hard stroke so my full dick entered her pussy. I stopped moving gave time to her to adjust to my long penis by kissing her lips. 

Me: I am lucky to fuck u aunty as i had strong desire on you for long time. After 2min she told come on fuck me hard give me pleasure. I slept on her soft body started to move my dick in and out of her pussy by pulling till tip and entering it back into pussy hardly. I kissed her boobs, lips giving hard strokes. she was moaning come on my dear raja fuck me hard and deep. I used to take my dick out till the only dickhead in pussy and bang with full force at 2strokes per second. Come on raja you are fucking so deep which your uncle has not been able to do in post 15 years. I was feeling happy about my dick as it was exploring her untouched areas in her pussy.  

Aunty : raj you are having strong dick and great stamina to fuck for long time where my husband just insert his 4.5" long 2"thick dick fucks and cums in just 5-6 minutes leaving me dry.

I fucked her for 10 min i felt like cumming so i slowed down my pace started giving slow strokes. After 3 minutes she told she is about to cum. I told her wait darling lets cum together and started giving hard strokes. She kissed my lips fuck me hard raja and cum in my pussy. I increased my pace my hot cum was building in by balls. Aunty started to cum on my penis i got sensation i gave 5 hard strokes and cummed in her pussy together. My penis was spurting huge amount of sperm deep into her pussy. After emptying all juices i gave one hard stroke to her pussy. She shouts aaaaahh! This time i bite her left boob hard leaving by love bite mark around nipples on her boob. I stayed on her body for 5min. Finally i kissed her lips asked her how was it did you enjoy with me and slept next to her. 

Aunty :  kissed my cheeks and lips says it was awesome my dear raj, i had not enjoyed sex like this throughout my marriage life. It was most precious day in my life as i enjoyed every minute of our fucking.

She asked me what about you did you enjoy with me. I replied it was great usha darling as it was my pleasure to fuck a beautiful hot lady like you. She kissed me thank you for showing the real pleasure in sex i felt like i was in heaven. 

Me : aunty you were avoiding me in the beginning and easily got seduced by me and fucked me how is this. 

Aunty : no raja even i was interested you as i am sex starved. U are young handsome boy i like you, so only i asked you to take tuition to my kid and tried to seduce you by showing my navel boobs. I was waiting for your move raja. When you hugged and kissed my lips i was turned on so i easily gave myself to you.

Me : great aunty i will fuck you keep you happy forever.

We slept hugging each other. 

To be continued ...

This story will be written in various parts 
Please encourage me and give your valuable feedbacks

Page 2

Hi this is Raj again i am continuing from the previous story. After fuckng Usha aunty vigorously in her bed we slept for half an hour. We woke up at 6pm moved naked towards washroom to wash our organs. She made me to sit on the commodo knelt on her knees to suck my dick. First she sucked my dick with foreskin. She later rolled my foreskin by displaying red thick head started to kiss the head portion and sucked it my dick got erected again in her mouth. I stood up pushed my dick deep into her mouth until her throat she started to gagged on my dick. I continued moving to and fro fastly.

Aunty : raja slow down please your rod is very hot, long and thick i am not used to oral sex. I sucked hubby only 15times in 15 years during only on special occasion like anniversary or his birthday.

Me : don't worry aunty i will stop moving you only suck hard on my penis as you like. I will teach you everything in sex and make you my cum eating slut. Will you be my slut for your entire life.

Aunty : yes raj i will your slut thought my life you can fuck me whenever you want.

I will be your sex-slave and worship you everyday as u have given me full sexual satisfaction in one day.
She started to suck my dick hard this time i pressed her big boobs in both my hands. She rolled her tongue on my penis thoroughly and gulping only dickhead portion. I was getting heavenly feelings. I told her i an about to cum suck hard.

She took my entire dick in her mouth again sucked hard for 5 min i came huge amount of sperm in her mouth for 20secs.

She showed me the thick warm cum in mouth and gulped it without wasting single drop of my sperm. She finally kissed my dick and suck the dickhead.

Me: superb aunty you gave me best blowjob your lips are awesome and kissed her both cheeks. How is my cum

Aunty : it is great raj, your cum is so thick salty but i liked the taste as it is precious to me. My entire body is only for you from now on u can use me as per your wishes. Will you suck my pussy.

Me: no i don't as you have hairy pussy i like to suck only hairless fresh pussy but i will finger your pussy till your orgasm.

I rubbed her pussy for 5min she came on my hand.

Aunty : i had a great day with you poured water on my hand to clean her cum. she applied soap my dick and washed with water.

Feeling her soft hand on my dick my dick was throbbing again she smiled. She started to wash her face and pussy using water. Her back was facing towards me i got turned on seeing her nude back, ass and her legs. I went behind her hugged tightly from back started to maul her boobs. After 1min my dick got erected for third time in just down of 1hour time. Dick was poking on her ass and pussy region as she was bending. I started rubbing through her slit and kissed her full back.

Aunty : what raj you got hard again i am surprised in short span is your dick made of steel or what, it is poking my ass.

Me: no darling when a hot sexy lady is next to me how can it resist it will regain its hardness to fuck you again and again.

Aunty : i am lucky lady to find a young stud who is ready to fuck me 24/7

Me : come on aunty i got my dick hard i want to fuck again lets go to bedroom.

Aunty : no raj my pussy is burning from your hard sex you have me in evening i am not ready for second round it needs some rest please.

Me : no aunty you have made my dick hard again i can't go home with hardon like this come on let's have quickie here itself i will finish off in 10 min.

Aunty : ok raj i can't say no to you, please fuck and finish fast.

Me: ok darling come on bend on the commodo box i want to have you in doggy style. she bent on commodo.

I came to her back holding my dick in left hand. I inserted hardly, in one stroke my entire 6"dick went into her pussy. she started shouting loudly i turned her face and lip locked her mouth for 30sec so no noise cimes out. She started to enjoy the new sex position, moved her ass back and started moaning.

I fucked her giving strong and hard strokes and pressing her boobs, kissing her nude back and slapping her buttocks.

Like this i fucked her hard for 8 min i told her i am about to cum.

Aunty: keep going even i feel like cuming Raj please cum inside my pussy i want to feel your seeds hitting like jet inside my pussy. Lets cum together darling.

Me: yes aunty i pour my entire seed in your pussy and make you pregnant with my seeds.

After 2min she released her pussy juices on my penis i also released along with her simultaneously. I filled her pussy with my torrents of thick seeds, i waited for 2min pulled back my penis. A thick fluid started to come out from pussy mixture of my my, her juices and dripped on the floor.

I kissed her juicy lips exchanged saliva and told you are great aunty i enjoyed fully with you. Every inch of your body is awesome and you are born to get fucked and enjoy sex completely like rati.

Aunty : thanks raj for your words my pussy is paining from your sex lets fresh up its getting late.

Again i hugged her from front and backside, pressed her boobs, kissed her lips for 1minute. Even i was feeling pain in my penis as i fucked her thrice in 2hour duration. We took shower bath by rubbing and kissing each other. After bath we entered room wore our dress i noticed aunty was limping while walking. I asked her what happened aunty.

Aunty : its because of you only as you fucked hard twice in pussy once in my mouth. I feel difficulty in walking as a newly wed virgin bride experience after having her suhagraat with her hubby.

Me : ok darling i will leave now kissed her lips have some rest and take care. I will meet you next time as early as possible.

Aunty : ok bye raj, see you soon.

Story will be continued in next part, please like and comment on my story.
[+] 3 users Like Rajrai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
GOOD AND KIRACK UPDATE.......
Like Reply
Good continue the story but make the base as love and fill it with emotions. Regards
Like Reply
Nice story continue
Like Reply
Nice story keep rocking
Waiting for update
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]
[Image: images.jpg]
Like Reply
This is how my Usha aunty looks like

I love her deep navel
Like Reply
Part3 Honeymoon with Usha aunty for 3days

After few weeks Usha called me and said their family is going for a marriage in native place for 3days.

Me- Usha, this is the chance for us to fuck, u make some excuse do not go for marriage but send others

Usha - ok lover I will try

Me- no darling u should succeed in it. I will take u to surprise trip.

She said ok.

Finally the D-Day arrived. She some how convinced her family as her aunt is in hospital she needs to go there.
They agreed and went to marriage. Usha called me and informed this great news to me.

I know she will do that. So I planned to take her to 3days honeymoon. I arranged my friends farm house  for it some 50km from my place.

I told my family that I am going to friends place for 3days to celebrate his birthday and small trip. They agreed

I reached the farm house@10 got it cleaned. Prepared it well for our stay.

I asked her to pack some sexy sarees and inners and get ready by evening 4pm. I message her to come near shopping mall as we need to purchase some clothes.

I took her to a new shop so that no one knows us. We entered and the shopkeeper asked mam how I can help you. I answered we need a designer saree and he made us to sit and started showing sarees and we were selecting and I said usha I think this red saree will look amazing on you.

She was shocked and looked at my face to which I winked. She smiled and said you are so naughty and I again asked her what you think.

She was quiet but for my help shopkeeper said mam sir is saying right. This saree will suit you your friends choice is too good mam please try this once.

Usha aunt was smiling and shocked I winked my eye shopkeeper saw me winking my eye at her and he misunderstood us as young lovers so as a special service he came very close to us and said mam why don’t you try this in our special trail room and sir can accompany you.

I was in seventh heaven. He showed us the way. It was separate trial room. He was with us he opened the door and said mam these are some more saree in red color, try them out and then while leaving he said you can take your time and smiled.

We both were blushing like newlywed couple leaving for honeymoon and we entered the trail room. She said know what to do how I should change in front of you. I said  it’s okay leave the trail first .

I want something now.
She said what you want

I removed her saree pallu pressed her big boobs and kissed her deep navel. I held her face kissed cheeks, lips for 2minutes.

Usha aunt told me to stop it is not safe place. I told ok, don’t worry I am going out now. I came out and after some time she also came out in new saree. She asked how I am looking.

The saree was transparent she was looking awesome, her tummy deep navel was visible I put my hand on my heart and said aunt you are very sexy. I wish I can hug you and kiss you now itself. You are looking like angel . 

She said good lover lets finalize this saree. I said yes but aunt I wish I could hug you now in this saree and she smiled and said ok come inside and hug me.

We entered the room again and I hugged her very tightly and I whispered in her ear aunt you don’t know how beautiful you are and I kissed on her neck.

She said raj even I love you and she put her hand on my head. I put my lips on her neck and again kissed her.

I had already purchased some clothes for me and some sexy bra panty lingerie type to her.
I had also purchased some essential items, food fruits flowers for this 3days.

We went to hotel @7 pm had dinner and travelled by car to farm house.
It is situated in centre of the farm with no house nearby.

Usha aunt was tired and said i am going to take shower nd need to try all my clothes also. I said ok and went to my room to use the golden opportunity.

I also took bath and decorated the room with flowers and placed a cake. I was waiting for her to come now. My heart was beating like the rail engine.

Finally aunt came and she was shocked to see the surprised.

She hugged me , kissed me on my forehead and said thanks raj for such a wonderful surprise. We cut the cake in my mind was to put the cake on her fair body , on her boobs which were awesome with brown nipples and to eat cake from those boobs.

I wish I could have put the cake on her pussy and ass and the eat with the taste of love juice but it was normal birthday celebration but real bomb was still not exploded.

After that I handed over the gift to her and I knew it today could be the worst day of my life or it could be the best day no middle way.

Me : aunt it’s been months now that I am in deep love with you and I am not able to concentrate on anything .Every time every second it’s your face , body your voice is in front of me . It’s like I am under some hallucination. I just can’t think anything beyond you .I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid.

I love you from the core of my heart and will do that for my whole life and I want u for my lifetime.

She was taking my eyes was fixed on her face and boobs.

She said what you want from me? Say it

I told I want to marry u & make u my wife enjoy with you forever.

She was feeling shy. No raj I am already married. I don't want this.
But I will remain with you forever.

If you want just place sindoor on my forehead make me your wife.

I did same thing and said form now on your are my wife and me ur young hubby forever

I kissed her forehead more and said you are truly great aunt.

Today is our first night let's enjoy this special night. I held her and took her to bedroom.

She came with a glass of milk and gave it to me. 
I drank half glass milk and it to her she drank remaining milk.

Later She touched my foot and took blessings from me.

I told no need to touch my feet dear, ur place is in my heart. I pulled her up hugged her curvy body tightly.

I turned on Night bulb.i slowly roamed my hands on her back and pressed her huge buttocks. She moaned aaaaahhhh! raj I could clearly see the love for me in her eyes.
She freed from my hug and started to move.

I went close to her hugged her kissed her face,cheeks. At last I kissed her on her lips. She opened her mouth and without uttering anything just smooching each other. My hands were on the her's back.

Slowly I move my hand on her ass and start pressing it. It was so soft. It was an amazing feeling.

I was smooching her soft lips now and she was now biting my lips. She was moaning loudly now.

I slid her saree pallu pressed,kissed her milk boobs. Then I removed her full saree from her body. After that I opened her blouse too. We were not talking but passionately smooching each other and in the mean while I removed her petticoat.

She was only in her bra and panty. She was looking mind blowing. Her bra was silk red color with net and red color thongs which was very small to cover her.

She ealized that she is seminude by now. I removed my clothes also and I just stayed in inners

After that I told her to stand up. Then I start sucking on the her neck.
Her hand was in my hair and she was breathing hard. I have start sucking.cleavage.

She said raj I love you please make love to me and make me yours today.

I removed her  bra too. She was bit shy but was exited also.

I took her left boob in my mouth.

She stood in front of me in just Panty and that panty was itself not too much to cover her. I remove her thongs. I want to see her nude . She was shining like young bride.

Her vagina was clean shaved and was wet by this time.

She came closer to me and said “you made your wife naked but when you will be naked with that she removed my inners”

My dick was fully erected. She saw this and says not bad. This is grown much and winked at me. I said its 7 inches 2.5" thick she said it’s perfect for me raj. Now talk less and show your love. This is our suhag raat (Honeymoon night) not talk night. I smiled.

I laid her on the bed and start kissing on her entire body.

First I lick her huge boobs. It was very soft. I am getting mad and I have start biting on her boobs. My love bites are clearly visible on her boobs around her nipples I bit both nipples and sucked her milky boobs. She was also enjoying it.

She told me to bite them more. So I continue to bite on her body.
Then I slowly suck on her tummy. She is playing with my hairs.

I put finger around her navel and circled it. She started to moan for my manly touch. I held her waist and kissed her deep round navel.
This was my favourite part.
I poured some honey into her navel and sucked it nicely for 2minutes.

I came to her lower body, I put my finger on her pussy and found that it was totally wet. I start rubbing her pussy with my fingers

She was enjoying all this action from me , in between she use to say raj i love u . Then I moved bit lower and for the I saw her chut (pussy) so closely. It was neatly shaved as Last time it was hairy pussy. I asked her when did she shave it.  She told today morning, she shaved pussy  for me.

I liked it very much, parted her pussy lips and played with clits. I inserted my finger into her pussy, started to move to and fro slowly. She was enjoying it. I start lick her juicy pussy .I licked for almost 10 minutes and suddenly I could feel that she was becoming stronger and her body was rigid. She was jumping on my mouth.

She says suck it baby. Till today no one has licked me. It’s you only you who showed me the fun of being licked. Yes raj, I want more from you.

It was becoming difficult for me to control so put my hand over her tummy to stop her from jumping and I start biting her outer lips. She was crying in pain.

She forgot the whole world suddenly and said raj come on make my pussy cool. It is burninging for you. Now please make love to me dear. Listening all these words make me more aggressive in my actions and inserted my fingers also in her chut.

I was out of breath by continuous licking. I put all forcee on her  pussy and felt some juices on my mouth.it was such a great Taste . She becomes silent for some time and her grip got loose too. I also lied on top of her stomach.

Usha- raj. I never felt this much happiness earlier. From where you all this thing.

Me- it’s my love for you . We both were nude and talking to each other I was caressing her boobs .

For 5 minutes we just talked then she sat on the floor and took my dick in her hand.  My dick rise to max 7" and became rigid. She ran her fingers on my entire dick length and pressed it slowly.

I started to enjoy her play. She rolled my foreskin back and kissed my dick head .
There was some precum and sucked it nicely.
She played with my dick and balls for few seconds.she start to give kisses to my dick head and sucked only few inches

Next she took my entire dick into her warm mouth slowly.
Within seconds she was sucking it like a whore by gulping my entire dick.

Usha- raj put it full in my mouth. I stood in and I took her head in my hands and started mouth fucking her vigorously.

She was doing it like a professional. She was pressing my ass and in between she used to take my lund out and licks my balls and ass. I was about to come and told her I can’t control. She said come inside my mouth raj, if you can drink all my juices then I can also.

After 5min I was about to cum, I came in her mouth and she took all my juice in her mouth. She showed my cum in her mouth and gulped it fully. Some of my cum was on her lips which she wiped with her tongue. We both have already cum once. 
It was more than a Wedding night. We both were aggressive.
We took rest for 5min

I was sitting on bed and she start licking my dick.

Then she said raja now I cannot control it anymore please do it now 
I teasing asked tell.me properly what u want?
She says raj now please put your big dick in my pussy and fuck me

After hearing this, I was excited and said what’s going on. Ok dear I will not make u wait any long. Come now sleep on bed.
Again I kissed her entire face and sucked her hot lips for 2min.
Next I kissed sucked her big boobs and kissed her soft tummy, navel.

She slept on bed widening her both legs.I went in between her legs and rubbed my hard dick on her pussy. I was teasing her. She was enjoying it closing her eyes moaned softly. 
I told her to open her eyes and asked to look into my eyes while I penetrate her pussy.

I inserted my dick into her pussy only half went in. Then I gave 2 hard thrust
My entire dick was inside her pussy in just two stroke. 

She aid oops raj not so fast.

I told her that you want to be fucked and not painful that’s not possible and with saying this I lifted her in my lap.

She was in air and her legs were around my waist. My dick was in her pussy. I am not letting setbacks so I put her on the bed and put her legs on my shoulders. Now my dick was in perfect position.

Then I began to stroke faster. She was taking fun with every stroke and she was making me excited by saying dear fast. More fast.

I was also lost and forcing my dick in her pussy like an iron rod.

After being in same position for a while, Usha aunt put me on the bed and she came over me in on the top position. She was thrusting her chut (pussy) over my lund (dick) and I was pressing her boobs.

After some time I said usha I am about to come. She said yeas my darling I am also. Come inside my pussy only. It will calm down  with your Juice only .

I put her in classic missionary position and started giving hard strokes. My dick was reaching sooo deep in her pussy, it was hitting her g-spot for every thrust, she moaned loudly and said oohhh raj I am cumming. She came on my dick.

Then I gave her 5thrusts, I came deep inside her pussy.  I came in huge quantity giving 6globs of thick semen into her womb.It was so much that her chut (pussy) was dripping with my juices on to the bed.

I stayed on top of her body with my dick in her pussy for 2minutes until my dick softens.
Then I kissed her lips and slept next to her. I told I enjoyed it very much today 

Raj- darling usha, did you enjoy your first night with your new hubby? how was it?

Usha- oooohhh raj it was great fuck of my life, first you enjoyed my every inch of my body, oral sex and ultimately the great sex which lasted for more than an hour.

I enjoyed it greatly. This is my best night inmy life.

We cuddled each other kissed our lips. We saw wet patch on the bedsheet bcz our cum juices

Usha- oh raj, you came soooo much in my pussy. This is my old hubby's one week load
This semen can make atleast 10 women pregnant 

Raj- now I want to make you pregnant first, come lets start second round

Usha- you know I can't get pregnant as I had operation.
If had met u earlier, definitely I would have become pregnant with your manly seed and given birth to our love kid

She took my lund in her mouth to clean it up. She licked all the juices.
 It was already three hours since we started fucking, we both were tired.

We did not realize when asleep. 

Like Reply
I woke up in night around 1 am and saw aunt was in deep sleep nude. The room was messed up our clothes were on the floor. 

I kissed on her boobs and start sucking her boob bit her nipples. She was awakened by this action and says u want more?

I said I want every time aunt. Fun of this juicy pussy is different.

She said raj it’s yours now u can take it anytime u want and she took my dick he her hand and start stroking it.

My dick start to rise in her hand. We hugged each other in embrace.

I kissed her entire face and locked her lips with mine started tounge fight for 2 min.

I said usha dear  I like doggy style sex too much, now I want to fuck you in doggy pose.

She said ok raj as u wish and immediately she was in front of me in doggy position.

I came infront of her and placed my dick into her mouth.

She gulped it fully, sucked my dick for 3 min like a pro[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeT0v6jTguvzPOMlXUrQq...g&usqp=CAU]

Now my dick was hard like a steel rod and shining due to her saliva was ready to explore her pussy again.

I insert my dick in her pussy from behind and once again start fucking her. I was holding her waist, her managl sutra was hanging and moving with every push of mine.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsaOjLk5a7V1KtzUEe6x_...g&usqp=CAU]

She was just moaning and saying yes I like doggy position too much baby fuck your randi hard. For the first time I also got courage to use some bad language and said from today you are my whore and whenever I likes, I will fuck you.

She said yes my raj do it. From today,  I am your bitch, wife everything and the she grind her ass against my lund.

I got the hint that now she wants the control and she was perfect in pushing her pussy over my dick in this position.

I started slapping on her ass and with each slap her push become faster. In few minutes her ass become red and I can see my finger imprint on her ass. She was enjoying this beating. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrHzkcaMkMrP21wilXudR...w&usqp=CAU]

I fucked her in doggy style for 6minutes, I enjoyed it bcz it gives deep penetration into pussy and can watch her huge ass shaking for each thrust

Now I told her lets change pose. made her to lie in the bed corner.

I lifted her one leg and placed it on my shoulder and inserted my dick into her warm juicy pussy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrIvNZitwjwnbzkSkCSw...w&usqp=CAU]

I started giving hard strokes and her huge boobs were swaying out sideways for my each thrust.

It was a feast to my eyes. In between I used to go down to suck her big melons.

I pressed and played with her boobs and kissed her neck lips few times.
I fucked her in this pose for next 4min.
She came again

I told come on  usha dear let's try new pose.
Usha- how many pose u want to try with me today?

Raj- I wanna try all sex pose with u dear. Now you ride me from top I will sleep on bed.

I slept on the bed, my dick was standing 90⁰ erect pointing towards the celing

She came near my dick and kissed it.
She kept her hands near my waist, she slowly lowered her body down.

Her pussy came in contact with my hard dick. She lowered it again dick went into her pussy canal.

She waited for 1min to accommodate my dick fully in pussy then started to ride my dick.
Now she was fucking me as per her wish, speed

I pressed her boobs, pinched and sucked her nipples. I kissed her lips
After 4 min riding on my dick she reached her orgasm and cum heavily.

She slept on my body for 2minutes. I also remained still, but dick was still erect in her pussy.

Raj- Usha now u just rise ur cunt and stay still now i will fuck you

She supported her body on her knees and raised cunt in air. Now I inserted my dick into her sloppy pussy and started thrusting upwards.

as shown in pic 
[Image: 2017-10-0309_49_065eyva.gif]
I rised my hips up and thrust my Dick into pussy hard by holding her hips. I fucked her hard like this for another 2min i felt like cumming so i stopped thrusting and remaind still.

Usha- raj what's this your dick is still erect? Did u not cum by fucking me in 3poses for 16min

Raj- no dear I have not cummed.
I need more. I want something special to make this night most memorable

Usha- tell me raj what you want
U have satisfied me completely now as I came four times already

Now I will do anything for your satisfaction

Raj- see Usha first night is special bcz bride will lose her virginity 

As you have already married also mother of 2kids it is not possible now

So I want to take your ass cherry today

Usha-what u want my ass, but it will pain a lot
I am virgin there.

Raj- yes dear I know u are virgin there so only i want to pluck ur ass virginity now
[+] 1 user Likes Rajrai's post
Like Reply
Usha aunt virgin ass deflowaration

Raj- yes dear it will pain as it is ur first time there
Now i am your new hubby now, i have right to deflower you
So i want ur virgin ass as our first night from you

Usha- yeah u are correct but i am afraid to take ur big dick in my ass

Raj- don't worry usha, i will do it slowly .
I will not hurt you as I love you so much
U will like it and ask for more yourself

Usha- I know raj u will handle it good
Ok I am giving my ass cherry to my new hubby now. U can enjoy and deflower it now

Raj- thanks usha this is my dream to fuck ur huge ass
Thank u for giving ur virgin ass to me
Now u will enjoy complete sex pleasure.

She came in doggy pose raised and widened her legs putting pillow under her waist.

I could see her huge buttocks and pussy from backside. I just patted her ass few times.

I tried to insert my finger inside her asshole but it would not go further.
"Your ass hole is very tight. Even if i put my finger there it will grasp it. It will hold it tight. This is due to sphincter muscles.

I put  hands on her ample ass cheeks and caressed them, his touch was very tender and loving, and made her passionate. She moved her ass cheeks from side to side seductively and playfully. I tried to open up her ass hole, put my hands on either side of her ass, and spread it, exposing her tight  asshole. 
I applied the some oil to my fingers, and then put some oil on her asshole. I spread it on her ass with my fingers.

Ohhh! It tickled her, and she moved her ass.
I said," It is wrinkled and is closed tightly."
Ritu was looking at his action. I pushed his oil coated finger in her bum hole slowly.

Ohhh god! she could feel my finger enter her asshole, and then slid past her anal ring. Her anal ring tightened around my finger, and squeezed it tightly. She could feel the finger rotates in her ass, feeling the soft walls of her ass

Usha aunt was feeling a new kind of sexual thrill and sensation which was passing through her entire body. This was the first time in her life some body invaded her virgin ass hole.

She thought to tell him "Come on raj fuck my asshole with your finger! That feels so nice! Fuck it! Ohhh raj! Put your finger deeply there." But she remained silent.

My finger touched her sphincter, and could not go in easily. I moved the finger sideways, and found some small gap and pushed it hard. Ohhh!  finger went in, paasing her anal ring. Now, i paused at the anal ring, and moved  finger in circular motion to loosen the tightness of it. 

usha was very hot by this time then something unusual happened. She had an orgasm due to rubbing her ass, her pussy juices gushed out, and sprinkled on the bed

She rested for 2minutes and said come on raj now fuck my virgin ass 

I promised her if she feels any unbearable pain then immediately, I will remove my penis from her anus. Now , I pulled ass cheeks apart so anus open up with my fingers and pour the oil into it, so she won't get hurt. Then  oiled  my cock too

Now, i pulled on the foreskin of my huge dick. She was amazed and shocked to see my  big dick. It was massive, around 6inches in length, 2 inches in thick, hard like steel rod it was totally black with big rounded brown head. My balls were baggy and huge with full of his semen.

Now i was ready to deflower her virgin ass. I pushed a pillow beneath her tummy, and positioned my big penis head over her anus. She was bit nervous, closed her eyes tightly and waited fearfully for the onslaught on her virgin anus from my dick. 

Slowly my massive dick started inching into her virgin anus. My dick head just touched her ass, she vigoured and moved front. . I held her waist tightly and  kept pushing my dick into her virgin hole. It was not go inside due to its big size. I started applying extra pressure on her virgin ass. 

Her ass muscles began to open up, my 2" dick entered her virgin ass. It started giving her pain. She started sweating and bearing the pain. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG0AA4npIvwhzFaXmbZWL...w&usqp=CAU]

Raj- Usha relax dear, loosen your ass muscles

Usha- raj it's paining, please remove it. I think I can't do it
Tears were coming out of her eyes

Raj- no dear u can, ur just fearing. Don't worry just relax

Saying this i started pushing dick with a mighty force into her. She felt severe pain, and screamed loudly, and started sobbing. Half of my huge cock had already entered inside her anus. I then started thrusting it more forcefully.

Finally, i  rammed the entire dick into her ass fully in next thrust. Now, she felt a slight pain, but she was unaware of the fact that she had taken his full cock inside.

She cried loudly, no raj please stop its paining a lot. Let's do tomorrow please

I told her "Darling, i have completely put dick in your virgin ass now. The pain will subside in a few minutes. Just relax your buttocks and try to adjust to my dick size."

I stood  motionless into her, allowing her body and her anus to adjust to my  massive dick size. 

I said, "Usha, now your pain is over. You have not only won over fear, but you have taken my huge dick. Your anus has grabbed my big cock as your sphincter muscles have accommodated it. I am in your tight ass completely now. The pain will go away. Just relax your body to accommodate him better."

I was just motionless with my organ embedded was lying silently over the back of usha with  big cock entered completely inside her anus

I said, "My dear usha, any virgin thing receives severe pain for first time due to its opening, but later on It feels free movement there. Take my words, now you will feel heavenly there, and you will always ask me  to fuck ass"

"Yes, raj now, I don't feel any pain there, actually, mentally, I got nervous to see your huge penis" replied Usha aunt.

The pain slowly seemed to start subsiding after 5 minutes. Slowly, i started moving my dick in and out of her tight, virgin anus now. I got a great  pleasure both physically and psychologically, asi had sex with a married woman but also, taken her anal virginity, which was a bonus for me
I felt proud of myself to take her virgin ass cherry.

Now i started moving faster and faster. Now with my passion climbing up to peak levels, i began ramming dick into his her anus fast. My hard cock was slamming into her virgin tiny anus .I  was excited too much. 

I held her waist and fucked nicely. Few times i grabbed her swinging boobs from behind and thrusted hard into her ass. Room was filled with thup thup thup..... sound and her moaning.
My dick was moving like a piston now deep into her anus hitting her rectum. It was giving her more pleasure.
She moaning slowly, saying do it fast raj

[Image: 587838.gif]

Even i got double pleasure by fucking her virgin ass than her pussy, as it grabbed my dick tightly

Finally, after thrusting virgin ass for almost 10 minutes, i shouted, "usha u bitch, I am going to fill your anus with my hot juices."

I screamed, "Ahhhhhhh." and started biting her at the neck and ejaculate my semen into her virgin,torn ass

I kept biting her back side and ejaculed for  some time and then i completely collapsed with my body.over her. She was crushed into bed. But though she was overburdened with my weight over her, she did not mind, simply because, she was enjoying it as she felt a new and strange sensation throughout her body, which was completely different sensation in her life.

She was relieved that her anal ordeal was at least over for the time being.

I laid over her for almost 5 minutes, before i rolled over. Paro was sweating profusely her body was full of sweat. Her breasts, thighs and neck region were covered with my love bite marks, when i had bit her during the  love passion(sex). 

Usha aunt looked so tired, yet so tender and delicate, finally, she closed her eyes. 

I hugged her and said today is memorable day in my life as i fucked and filled your all 3 holes.

Usha- yes even for me also . I will not forget this night till my last breath.

She held my flaccid dick in her hand and said i specially want to thank him for this wonderful night, which i have not experienced in life.

Raj- ok thank him now.

I now stood up and placed my cock in to her mouth. Her eyes glazed my semi erect dick and kissed its head.
She gulped my entire dick and sucked some my cum on it.

Usha- raj, u have got a nice big, hard dick which most women carve for and also u know how to please any women completely in the world
I am lucky to have it now

Ur future wife will be lucky, as she can legally enjoy with u whenever she wants.

Raj-ooohh yeah! Now u are my wife for next few days lets enjoy fully. And have a great honeymoon period.

We kissed our lips for 1min hugged each other and slept naked on bed cuddling
Like Reply
After that romantic night when I woke up in the morning it was little bit dark where sun was rising at that time. then I saw my aunt who was sleeping like a baby beside me, she was covered herself with a blanket, then I opened the window beside us to get the ray of sunlight, after I opened the window the sunrays fell on my aunt body directly, so I got into mood in the early morning, then slowly I removed her blanket where I saw her naked body which was glowing by the sunrays because of the sweat.

Then slowly I moved towards her touched her navel first, rubbed it then moved to the boobs, pressed it slightly where she moaned, then again I moved closer towards her and started smelling her starting from her feet to forehead, which was full of awesome perfume smell which was filled with her sweat, her cum, my cum and our body perfume

I started kissing her on forehead, cheeks, nose, neck lips, while kissing her lips she got awake and started co-operating me. We smooched for next 2minutes.

Then i licked her earlobes, kissed  her shoulders, arms, then directly came to her  deep round navel, started kissing and licking it for 1min, then kissed her inner thighs, where she got into mood and she was trying to lift me up and smooch me, but I was kissing her inner thighs and outer layer of her pussy thoroughly. I fingered her pussy slowly

Next she ejaculated I fingered her pussy nicely, drank her cum and started smooching her  juicy lips  which lasted  for next 5 min, we literally sucked each others mouth.

So our bodies got wet by sweat and over mouth and our lips got tired.

My dick was hard and standing erect to 7" size. She held my dick and fingers on entire dick length and pressed it softly.

Next she held my balls in other hand and massaged it nicely.

I was in ecstasy due to her actions. 

Raj- usha, bitch now suck my dick

Usha- ok dear

She slowly rolled my foreskin back to display my pink dick head. 
Then she got down from bed, knelt infront of my dick.

She started kissing my dick head and spit saliva in entire dick length.
She sucked dick sideways and played with my balls.

Now she started taking my dick into her mouth slowly inch by inch. She took my entire dick into her warm mouth it was hitting her throat.

She moved her mouth to and fro sucking my dick. Her juicy lips gripped my dick softly.

Now she sucked nicely like a pro, i enjoyed this for next 2min.
[Image: indian-slut-gags-on-thick-cock.gif]
[Image: img-5c91bc97b669e.html]

Raj- wait dear, now i will mouth fuck hardly.

Usha- yeeaahh doit

I heldhairs,head tightly with my hands and inserted my rod deep into her mouth.
I started hitting her back of her throat she gagled a bit.

Now i fucked her mouth hardly like fucking her pussy for next 5 min.
[Image: Amat1354.gif]

She was choking on my dick and can't breathe property due to my big dick in her mouth.

Usha- raj please stop i can't breathe give some rest

I took my dick out of mouth. She rested on bed
After 3min, I told i will fuck your mouth again.
I pulled her and made her to sleep on edge of bed. Then i went her her hungry mouth with my erect dick.

She opened her mouth and gulped my entire dick.
I fucked her mouth roughly, by balls were hitting her nose. 

[Image: tumblr_mseeisfQf61rpmiq7o2_r1_400.gif]
Finally after 10 min of hard fucking I ejaculated my semen directly into her throat,  she drank happily, then both of them went to take bath
Like Reply
Aasaas
Like Reply
All pictures are randomly collected from internet

If anyone has objection, it will be removed
Like Reply
Hi friends,
How is this story?
I need ur response

Please comment here
Like Reply
She held my flaccid dick and led me to the bathroom. I hold her big boobs and moved behind her.

First she sat on commode and pissed.
Next i went and started to piss. She sat on the small stool behind me, she called raj suddenly. I turned towards her, but i was still pissing my hot urine hit her face and bit entered her mouth also.

Usha- raj what are you doing

Raj- no dear by mistake it happened.

I started to turn, but she held my waist and said come on give me your morning yellow shower.

I pissed on her face, boobs, body and she drank some.

Raj- you naughty bitch u drank my piss why
How was it?

Usha- yeeaahh it was my fantasy
It tasted salty, but i liked it

Raj- come lets clean each other now and take bath together.

Usha- no wait first i will clean my body from ur warm piss, later u can join

She stood under shower, water started flowing on her body. She began bathing herself with a bar of soap, first cleaned her face.

I just stood away enjoying her nude body. Now she pressed her breasts together and stroking them as she cleaned her chest. Her breasts were actually a beautiful sight. 

They were large and perky, her nipples were half inch and perfectly round. I noticed that they were currently hard as diamonds. Her hair was a pretty long black in colour. She had magic eyes and a perfect smile that was contagious.

I stood there just focusing on her beauty, almost certain that I would have an erection soon. As she washed, we looked at one another, groping each other's bodies with our eyes. I was soon erect, she also noticed it

She stopped washing herself and extended the  soap to me. She toldthink I'm clean, now u also join.

I went behind her and hugged her tightly. My hard erect dick was poking her ass, my hands started to play with her big melons.

She told stop dear first let's take bath." Now come here honey, I'll wash you."  I moved forward slightly hugged her from front.
Her huge boobs, pointed nipples crushed to my wet body. I kissed her lips, she opened her mouth. We played tongue of war with our tongues for 2min.

Next She began washing my chest, again surveying my body with her eyes. She worked her way down to my thighs, my erection was painfully obvious. Afterwards, she began rubbing the bar between her fingers, lathering the soap around her hands. Without warning, she reached down and grabbed hold of my penis, stroking it firmly with both hands. 

I moved my hands and placed them on her breasts. I went along with  showing signs of pleasure. I started caressing her bosom, pressing her breasts in different directions, squeezing them together. I pinched her nipples and sucked it

We began to kiss, our tongues connecting. I pulled her ass closer to my hips and soon my penis was rubbing the edges of her vagina. She reached down and put me inside of her, the soapy residue serving as lubricant. She shifted her hips back and forth smoothly. I had never felt such pleasure in my entire life.

Soon, she slid backwards off of my penis and got on her knees and took my penis in her mouth. She sucked it thoroughly, her luscious lips twisting and turning as she bobbed her head. She gave awesome blowjob for next few minutes.

Raj- now  bitch stand up, i want to fuck you now 

She stood up and leaned in wall. I came behind her, just started to rub my dick on her ass cheeks and clit. Raj insert now and fuck me hard usha shouted. I inserted my rod into her pussy fully in just one thrust. Now i fuck her in standing position, hot water falling on our body.

This made our sex more erotic, thap thap sound was echoing bcz my hip was hitting her huge ass . I fucked her in this pose for 5min

Raj- let's change pose? Which pose u want next

Usha- doggy pose

She bent, spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy with one hand. She had a lovely ass but her pussy was even better than I could have imagined. It was nice and trimmed and her lips were hot and pink. They didn't look like a pussy of an older woman 

I placed one hand on her hip and used the other hand to point my cock towards her pussy. My cock grazed her ass cheeks and I was ready to thrust in to her pussy

She told wait raj, now i will guide him to my love hole vagina

Finally she took a hold of my cock and led it towards her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her pussy until her lips parted. She didn't have to do much after that. I grabbed her hips and penetrated her with the eagerness of a young stud. I plunged my cock deep inside her moist pussy and she whimpered.

"Slowly," she instructed as one of her hands reached back to hold me from pounding her at the speed I wanted.

This time I ran my cock  gently into her pussy. She was hot inside and the slurping sounds coming from her pussy were driving me mad. It was hard not to go into a blind frenzy and fuck furiously. I kept a slow pace letting her pussy enjoy her young cock.

I reached down and grabbed one of her tits as I began to speed up a little.  we began to fuck in more steady pace. Her ass smashed up against me after every thrust and she kept making small moaning sounds. 

My aunt's arms must haven gotten tired holding wall for support and at the same time because she decided to let her self down. 
Her one hand rested on bathtub while the other reached under her to wear my cock was sliding in and out of her. Her ass went up into the air a little higher in this new position. She then put her fingers around her pussy and felt my cock run between them as I went deep inside her

We were in this position for at least 10 minutes and fucked nicely. Several times I wanted to cum inside her but I wanted to drag it out as long as possible. For that reason I would pull my cock out and rub her pussy with my hand. The slippery juices were smeared all around the inside of her soft legs and the sheets were becoming a real love nest.

I positioned myself closer and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I moved my hip fastly to put my cock into her pussy.my dick was hitting her g-spot. Her face contorted in ecstasy as I began to fuck her with all my vigor. Her legs spread even wider as I pounded and pounded my cock into her. Now she began to cum, released her juices on my dick.

I waited until her orgasm got over, and started to fuck her again with full vigor

After 5mins I could feel my balls tighten ready for my ejaculation. I told her i am about to cum. She said even i will cum now. I was churning her pussy and it was only a matter of seconds before I injected her with all the cum she would need. With one last strong thrust I pushed deeper inside her. My cock pulsed once then twice then in one glorious rush I reached the climax. My cocked injected long streams of hot milky cum into her. After every surge I pushed even deeper into her. Even she also came with me.

My cum filled her entirely and some came out fell on floor. I kept my dick in her pussy so that  all my cum will remain inside her pussy only . I came cupiosly, what seemed an eternity. Her body shuddered underneath me and I in turn convulsed in pleasure. I turned her face kissed her lips passionately and I couldn't help but lean over to pressed her boobs and pinched on her nipple.

After this wonderful sex we rested for 10 min in hot water bathtub. Next we applied soap on each others body and washed, cleaned ourselves. 
Like Reply
Aaaaa
Like Reply
I just wore a boxer and satin the bed. Usha aunt came to room with just towel wrapped around her naked body.

Towel was short, just covered her boobs till her half thighs. I can see her meaty thighs and sexy legs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV-5T9niDMKyyXQh7w7G8...Q&usqp=CAU]

I adored her hot structure in towel. I told her to stay in just towel for entire day, as we get mood we can fuck easily.

Usha- no raj i feel shy to be in towel I wanna wear my clothes.

Raj- ok then wear that transparent maxi and panty.

Usha- raj, it's transparent my boobs will be seen

Raj-see now i am also naked on top just wearing boxer. No one will come here we are only two in this home.

Usha- ok dear.

She undid her towel, stood nude infront of me. I saw a naked beauty with great structure and super curves. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLQdQ-bnyXGsdHJljioB...A&usqp=CAU]
I went near her kiss her eyes,ears, nose chin neck and finally her juicy lips. She too responded nicely, kissed me back passionately. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and French kissed for 2minutes.

She freed from my hugand tried to move away, but i pulled her  hugged again from back. My dick was erect,was poking her ass.

Usha-oohhh! Raj your dick is erect again

Raj yeah dear it need more action.

Usha- raj stop it's early morning we just had bath now, u don't start it again
Let's have some tea break fast.

Raj- ok. 
I released her.

She wore panty first and then wore just trans maxi which covered till her knees. She came and sat on the bed
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ8sh9p-2JfxgCJ86ecdA...Q&usqp=CAU]

I pressed her big melons and pinched her nipples. Then i sucked her boobs and bit her hard nipples on maxi.

Usha- raj stop it

Then we went to kitchen she preapared tea we both drank. The watchman bought tiffin for us we ateit. Usha stood in kitchen cleaning vessels.

I went behind her hugged her from back. My dick was hitting between her ass globes.she turned towards me,
hugged me from front  and buried her face on my hairy chest .  I put my arms around her and crushed her towards me and hugged tightly. 
She could smell my pleasant aroma after bath and his manliness. It was a hot feeling.

At the same time she could feel my manhood pressing against her belly button. She lifted her face to look at me. I brought  lips crushing on to her juicy lips. She opened her lips and greedily twined her tongue with mine. All this excited her and some liquid leaked from pussy and her legs went weak. 

But she was in my strong arms, otherwise she would have collapsed.
My lips locked on to hers  sweet lips and tasted sweet nectar. I felt proud of myself as such milf sexy aunt  has such an incredible sexual response from me. 

I felt her nipples harden through the maxi and poked on my chest.my penis started to rise and was hardening with lust against her belly.

Without unlocking my lips, my right hand opened her robe with a jerk and pushed it off her shoulder. The maxi slipped down  Devaki was in seventh heaven with her lips locked on to mine. When the maxi opened and slipped down, her bare boobs, nipples rubbed against my hairy chest and this inflamed her inside.

Next, she fumbled at my waist and removed my boxer. As i was b
 naked  my hairy manhood rubbed her navel.

Both of us unlocked their lips and took a step back to admire each others nakedness at arms length.  I feasted my eyes on her red swollen lips, huge breasts, her flat tummy and her pubis which was covered with trimmed silky hair.

She on her part visually broad chest with soft hair, well muscled abs, biceps and strong thighs. My penis which had given her such enjoyment yesterday was standing like a flag pole from a pubic hair.

I hugged her body and kissed her entire body from top to bottom.
Usha by pure instinct lifted her legs, wrapped them around my waist and her hands went around my neck. Her  bottom was thus resting on his penis which was hard and horizontal. By now my penis and her pussy were wet with their own secretions and were ready for fucking.

I lifted her thus, freeing  cock from its horizontal position to rest at 60 degree position between them. Even without having to look down she adjusted her legs and slowly slid down my waist. Like a perfectly crafted and well oiled piston and cylinder his fully erect penis entered her cunt. Both of us shuddered when it was fully in and clung to each other. Once again our lips were locked to each other.

We stood in this pose to remain locked like this at top and bottom for a while. Our eyes were exchanging  lust for each other.

Usha slowly disengaged her lips with a reluctant sigh and started to move up and down on his manhood.
Thus freed, i looked around the kitchen and found the granite kitchen slab and decided to fuck her on slab. Holding her waist to still her pistoning movement, i slowly placed her on slab sothat her buttocks rests  on it. 

This was in perfect height for me to fuck her. I stood on floor and started to fuck her in slow strokes. She was enjoying this kinky sex in kitchen.

I kissed her lips, and pulled her on my waist and asked her to put legs around my waist. Now iwas carrying her my waist started to thrust my dick into her warm pussy fastly and pulled her waist to me and fucked her hard in standing position. This made my penis go deeper into her juicy pussy hitting her cervix. After 3min, i can't carry her more so i placed her again on the slab and thrusted her. 

I fucked her in this pose for next 10 minutes, gradually increased my fucking tempo and within minutes she had a massive orgasm. I too felt my dick about to cumso gave her hard thrusts. I too let  my cum and erupted into deep into her pussy . I remained hard in her cum filled pussy and her cunt in response kept making squeezing movements on my penis.

This surprised the hell out of us. Once again our lips locked and both of us remained still in hugging, after glow of our respective violent orgasms.

Usha could feel my semen slowly seeping out of her pussy as my penis become soft. She unlocked her lips and then her legs from around my waist and slid down to stand on the floor with trembling legs. She had to lean onto him to remain steady.

We didn't talk to each other in an  lusty fashion. She buried her face on my chest and sighed.
I lifted her chin with finger and staring into her eyes said aunt it was wonderful and I am not able to rein in my emotions when you are near me".

She told him that "raj this feeling is mutual feeling towards each other and even i feel same about it".

I was amazed at her reply and nodded my head with emotion, kissed her forehead and lips.

She nodded her head and disentangled herself from me and bent down to pick up her maxi and my boxer from the floor. She cleaned her legs of his semen and cleaned his penis with boxers. She then kissed the tip of my limp penis and sucked some semen on its tip.

She just stood up nakedly and told me to sit at the dining table so that she could make some salad for us.
Her raunchiness elated me and my penis started to harden again. 
I opened my arms for her to come near me. She  told me to relax and went to boil milk and cut fruits for both of us. I obeyed her and sat there only.

I enjoyed watching her naked and couldn't control my erection at all. She served me some dry fruits, banana to eat and sat on my lap cuddling herself against my half erect penis. She gave me milk to drink .Without any words both of us finished drinking  milk quickly by taking one one sip each.
Like Reply
Later usha wore her maxi without panty and i wore my boxers. We moved to hall,sat on the sofa chatted our plans for next 2days.

We shared our likes, dislike, interest, some kinky stuffs etc

It was 12:30 i told her let's have one more sex session now. I led her to the master bedroom.
It consists of a king-size bed  in the middle of the room with a heavy red duvet. A long dresser sat against the left wall with an oval mirror attached. The suite bathroom was in the corner of the room, 

I had  aspired to fuck usha aunt royally in luxurious bedroom , in this soft bed, and now God had fulfilled my desire, by making  dreams into reality. Without wasting time, I cupped the back of her maxi and removed it. Usha became nude,she removed my boxer and made me nude. I pulled her into my arms. I stared down at hand she met my gaze. We both kept looking into our eyes, I drew her face to me and took her mouth.

I  closed my eyes as i fell into the pleasure of kissing my dream aunt . I traced my tongue along the seam and moaned softly in appreciation when she opened up for me and welcomed my hot tongue inside her mouth. She deepened the kiss by twirling her tongue around and clasping my arms with her small hands. Her body all but melted against his. We tasted each other for long 2min, long enough for his cock to throb in earnest. We were both breathing hard as we once more stood and stared at each other.

Imade her to lie on the bed. I kissed her face. Then came to her boobs, sucked them nicely like drinking milk.
She closed her eyes and focused her concentration on me. My fingers 
roughly stroked her breasts in quick bursts, coaxing whimpers of pleasure past her lips. 

My soft tongue, lapped slowly down her middle and swirled around her belly ring navel. I stayed there a while, teasing her, feasting on her smooth belly skin . When she bucked her hips in frustration, i chuckled against her body.

"Now i will go down to your pussy," I whispered, my warm breath was taunting her to higher pleasure.

I raised her hips with my strong, firm hands, gripping and holding her steady. She felt my tongue swirl around her pubic hair, and teeth nipped at her cunt lips. Then i slid between the folds, over her clit, and down into her pussy. When she moaned and squeezed her legs on, i reversed course and licked up and out. She grunted in frustration, kicked her heels against my shoulders.

Now i sucked her pussy smoothly.Her new groan morphed into a long moan of pleasure as i lapped the area of taut skin between thigh and pussy. I traced a path around her mound and finished between her folds once more. I flicked her clit with short strokes of my tongue, making her jerk and writhe. My firm grip held her in place, and the restricted movement helped to heighten her arousal. Her fingers scratched at the smooth countertop, setting a rhythm she silently urged him to meet. I ignored her entreaties and took time bringing her close to the brink, only to back off before she came.

"Rajjjjjuuuuu," she hissed.

My response was to blow against her damp curls before latching his lips around her swollen clit.  The orgasm tore through her. She bucked her hips against my face and tossed her head as she screamed out her pleasure. Her body shook with the force of the waves of climax rocking it. I moved away from her pussy during cumming, as i wanted to see her reach huge orgasm. She cum heavily on bed.

She relaxed a bit due to heavy orgasm. Usha told you made me reach climax, now it's my turn to please you. I will give you nice blowjob.

I stood up placedmy erect dick near her face and hit her gently.
She pressed her face against my dick and slid her hands on my testicles and played with it. My cock was  waiting for her, hard and moist at the tip. She clasped it in one hand and tugged up slowly. With her other hand, she cupped balls and squeezed it slowly.

She  plant a deep kiss on my...dick. She wasted no time, taking my dick deep into her throat as far as she was able. Her tongue laved the underside of  rod as she sucked. She gripped tight my balls between thumb and forefinger. Another gasp, followed by a groan, punctuated the rippling of my abs against her head. The angle was awkward, leaving her strained and frustrated that she couldn't work his cock and balls as well as she wanted.

She pressed her torso across my lap and swirled her tongue around the smooth head of my cock. She murmured her delight when a pearl of pre-cum peeked out. Licking it up, she took the hard length back into her mouth. One hand worked the base of the cock while the other continued to minister to ever-tightening sac. 

My hands caressed the top of her head, my voice urging her on with low-voiced praise. My stomach heaved with increasingly harsh breaths as his climax built. Knowing the effect, she was having spurred her to pick up speed. She sucked and laved with short, fast bobs of her head. She pressed her forefinger into the skin stretched between his balls and anus, tickling his prostate in rhythm to her oral feasting.

All her actions was giving me ultimate pleasure
I was breathing heavily now, and I told her that i was near to climax. Redoubling her efforts, she braced for the splash of semen. When it hit the back of her throat, a hot and eager testament to her success, she swallowed with greedy gulps, happy to have given her guy this pleasure. She drank my entire cum

My hands were still entangled in her hair, twisting and tugging. She didn't mind. She simply held on for the ride until my movements subsided. With a delicate tug, she released my cock and sat back on bed. She looked at me with a smile. I also smiled back

I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I captured her lips in a deep kiss. Along with this, I tasted her—her warmth, her sweetness, her heart. She had given me more than a blowjob or even fantastic oral sex experience 

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "It is flaccid now. Don't you think you must arise it again, otherwise how can I fuck you?" 

She sucked my dick into her mouth. Usha gulped my dick and savored the sensation of a tongue laving the underside of my rod. Delicate fingers ran over the ridges of his abdomen, making the muscles jump in time to her sucking lips. My dick started to erect and ready for round two.

I clasped her head and gently tugged her face up and off my cock, "As much as I'm loving this, this time I want to come inside your pussy, not inside your mouth," I said.

Usha- ok raaajjj now fuck my pussy it is eagerly waiting for your big penis.

Raj i like your ass very much.

I smacked one side of her big matka ass. She yelped, and her eyes popped open. I smiled and did it again as we stared at each other. Another cry ripped from her throat. Her body jumped and quivered in his grasp. Again this time i hit on the other side of her butt. And still, she didn't stop me. This was a new experience for her. 

Her pussy was itching, ached in desperate need of a cock to fill it. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the feeling of the next smack. I stopped the spanking abruptly, and as i ran my thumb around her ass cheeks, my fingers dug into her hips and pulled her to me. I put her in missionary pose, i laid on top of her body. I thrust his cock deep inside her pussy and set a punishing pace. My penis was rubbing against her tender flesh, but that only increased her pleasure, pushing her higher to the peak of her climax.

I started to give hard strokes, my dick entered deep into her pussy hitting her g-spot, she locked me with her legs around my hip. She was in pure bliss to get fucked by me.
I captured her clit between them and rubbed the swollen nub at the same fast pace of my thrusting. The orgasm ripped through her. She screamed and pounded her palm against the mattress, her body bucked wildly between the soft mattress and hard man. I roared into her echo and latched my mouth and teeth onto her shoulder. My body jerked into hers, trapping her against his hot skin. But i didn't let her go until we both stopped moving. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as she realized what he meant. Her ass was to be fucked next.

Raj- see Usha now u reached orgasm, but I didn't so now i want to fuck your ass

With some resistance she said ok.

I placed my hand on her ass and gently hit her buttocks. I slowly slid my two saliva-coated fingers inside her sphincter. She squirmed as she felt a new sensation throughout her body. I continued to slide the fingers in and out for some time, and usha started to moan. 

I thought it was the proper time to insert  cock inside her ass hole. I touched my big round knob at the entrance of her sphincter, i pushed a little with careful but it would not go inside. I put more saliva on the head and pushed with a slight force, the half portion of dick entered and struck there. 
I withdrew my giant cock and put more saliva on the head as well as inside the hole, then i pushed cock in a forceful manner. My cock entered more than 5 inches inside her.

A deafening scream escaped from usha, "Ohhh...nooooo. Raj, leave me, please leave me. It is severe pain.  leave me. Please Raj."

Raj- see usha i have already fucked ur ass, but still it is tight. I think it needs frequent fucking to loosen up like your pussy.

I stood still without moving my dickin further,gave time for her ass to adjust to my dick size. It was stretching her ass wide.

After few minutes, usha.told raj now pain reduced, now fuck my ass

I increased my fucking pace,my dick was rubbing her rectum hardly for each thrust ger ass was giggling. I slapped her heavy ass cheeks. Next I grabbed her swinging boobs in my hands and pressed them hardly. I pinched played with her nipples.

Next in one hand I played with her boobs and other hand played with her clits,pussy

I fucked her ass furiously from back, thup thup sound was coming and fingered.her pussy same time.
It was too much for her she released her cum on my finger. Now i was nearing my orgasm, so I gave 5hard long strokes into her ass and cum in her ass.
Now I was satisfied as i filled all her 3holes with my cum.

Usha- raj u are a great lover,fucked in bed. U please me completely every time u fuck me. I also have multiple orgasm with you.

Raj- it's my pleasure to satisfy you usha darling

We were tierd due to hot fucking, we rested on bed for 20minutes.

We woke up it was 1:30 now. It was lunch time. We fed food to each other and completed our lunch.

We decided to go around the farm in evening time
Like Reply
Hot story
Like Reply
By evening 4pm we  decided to go around the farm
I dressed t-shirt and bover and usha in long gown with only panty inside.

We had tea, slowly i put my hand on her shoulders and cheeks. Then, i fondled, and caressed her hair and the back of her head affectionately and lovingly. Usha hugged me  tightly, an intimate hug, her hands encircling around me. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around me. 

I cupped her face in hands gently with love, desire, and empathy as i wanted to love, comfort, possess, make her own, make love and devour her. Slowly, i kissed her forehead, eyes, eyelids, and cheeks. She was moving her face conveniently to receive as i kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly, and passionately all over her neck, cheeks and face.

I gently kissed her lips, she also kissed me back passionately. Then I ran the tip of my tongue on her thick, 
beautiful pouting wet soft lips. Finally,  my tongue was between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open. We liplocked our mouths and played tongue of war for 1 minute.

I moved my hand to her boobs and pressed her big melons. She moaned aaaahh and locked my lips . I could feel her nipples getting hard now as sheis not wearing bra beneath her gown.

After liplock, i lowered my mouth to her boobs. I took her boobs into my mouth and sucked thm nicely

Usha then said, "OK stop now raj. we need to go around the farm now

I stopped my actions,we both went towards farm. 

We went around the farm holding each other hands and enjoyed the nature fresh air, birds etc. Then we moved ahead there was a bunch of bamboo trees and some other tress grass.
We decided to sit here and chat.it was like a mini paradise

We both sat on graas under bamboo trees giving fresh cool air.

Raj- usha in this beautiful nature, i want to fuck u now

Usha- no raj outside sex is not safe what if someone see us here

Raj- don't worry about that, no one will come here it's just we two here. This is my one of fantasy to have sex in open place. 
If u are worried, don't remove clothes fully.

Usha ok dear but be alert. 

I told ok dear. I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips. I grabbed her gown zip and pulled it down, her round big 36D breasts pop out. Her dark brown areolas and nipples hardened dueto my sucking. At first, I suckled breast by guiding the nipple to my mouth. She rubbed her leg against his thumb. 

I touched her ankle, lightly at first, and ran my fingers up the back of her calf. She pushed her hips forward, her loose leg openings of shorts lifted further up and over her thighs

I stood up, opened my dick from boxer and said "You're hot, beautiful, sexy woman."

I shifted forward and touched between her thighs. She pulled her gown up and was only with her lacy panties. I pushed aside her panties, drawing a gasp from her lips. She was doing it—taking control of her desire, with a man who drove her wild in night which even her husband was not able to provide her. I flicked my finger across her clit, releasing a tide of pleasure, and she drowned in longing, her inner voice silenced. A thrill beyond belief billowed up her legs.

I thrust my finger inside her pussy. She leaned back on her elbows, bracing herself against the log, and lifted her other foot to straddle. I slid two of his fingers into her, curling and rubbing. He pressed and swirled his thumb, releasing shimmering sensations from between her legs.

I asked her "Is this what you like?" 

"Mmmmmm," responded usha

I stood between her legs, fingering her, and she couldn't hold back. 

I pushed her unresisting thighs against the log and kissed her pussy intimately. I tugged on the outer lips, nipping her slightly. I speared her canal with tongue and sucked her clit into my mouth and she moaned deeply. She lifted her hips, thrusting against my sucking mouth. I absorbed her pleasure, monitoring it carefully. She gasped and moaned continuously now. 

Now I stood up my dick was erected. She was gazing on my big pulsated cock which was throbbing up and down. Her face reached near the cock and she kissed it. She inhaled sharply and moaned.

I asked her to give blowjob.she obliged it

She sat on her knees and watched my face as she sucked, pulling back foreskin until she sucked only the tip of his cock. She gained speed as I  tightened hold on her hair. She gasped around his cock. Her tongue around my tight shaft and increased her sucking and her hands begin  caress my balls. 

It was a great sight to me, as was on her knees before me,  lust desire-filled look in her eyes, my big Dick in  her warm mouth, and her  hand stroking my balls 

Raj- "You're great dear" now  you are a good cock sucker like a pro.
Now let's proceed to main part.

I made her to lie on the grass. I came on topof her body.
 I pushed my dick forward into pussy with one single, hard thrust. She was ready for me when I slammed dick into her and welcomed me nicely, by wrapping her legs around my waist. I moved my hips, thrusting into her pussy again and again as if fuelled by lust. 

I leaned over her and kissed her lips long and deep while my hard cock was thrusting into her pussy.  Now she was in true love bliss and pure ecstasy

Raj- how do you feel usha

Usha- I feel great raj, now fuck me hard and deep fuck me like a randi.

I continued to fuck her in missionary style for next 10 min by giving some long had, some show thrust and biting her nipples.  She used to lift her ass up to match my rhythm.

Then I flipped her onto her doggy pose. I came behind her pressed my dick into her pussy. I took hold of her, pulling her hips back toward me., and i plunged dick back inside her. She moaned aaaaahhhh aaahh raj for my each thrust.She arched her bottom up against my body. She bobbed her head rhythmically to the slamming of him against her pussy

I pumped with greater force deep into her pussy. My mouth was near her neck,my breath ragged against her neck. He rubbed her buttocks and slapped thm gently. 

She was ready to explode her juices. She wavered, slipping, wanting to give it release as my  cock moving inside her pussy. Finally she reached her orgasm, molten lava erupted and flowed over my cock  

I could feel the squeezing and tight grip of her cunt muscles on my cock then suddenly I also felt the release of  cock 

I slapped ass cheek again and again. Her buttock was on fire and turned red. Tears sprang to her eyes. I grabbed her hair, and  drove my rod back in her juicy pussy. As she released her juice, pachak pachak... sound was coming out as my dick moved in and out.

Usha cried out "Fuck me, rajjjjj Just do itfast ," 

I said as u wish darling and started to fuck her hard and mauling her swinging boobs.
She tilted her hips up and experienced pure ecstasy as i pumped against her. She floated in pleasure, and he continued to thrust his cock inside her.

I said "Ohhh...usha! I'm coming," 
Usha yes raj cum in me give me your seeds

All the blood rushed from my body rushed to my cock. He looked as her cunt muscles gripped my dick tightly, ready to swallow every drop of my cum. She didn't pull away. I released my massive cum deep into her pussy cervix. 

I felt like my cock was clamped between two velvet walls tightly clenching each drops of my cum. Usha also had another orgasm simultaneously with me, when she felt the hot stream sprinkled from my cock and fell deep inside hee cunt hole.

I gently pull her face towards me. I leaned forward, pulled her to me with the hand still tangled in her hair, and kissed her mouth. She moaned ecstasy. I kissed her neck and pressed her boobs.

I fullfilled one fantasy ie to have sex in open place
Like Reply