Wife gets the job done
Roma Knows How To Negotiate!

"Husband, tell me again why I am here?" Roma asked.

"It is important for our business."

"That will explain why you are here. It does not explain why I am here with you."

"It is good for my negotiations that I will show a strong stability that comes with marriage." Fenil explained. "Perhaps then the investors will see that I am a stable man and will become convinced enough that they will fund our business. We cannot return to India with empty hands. Look there. That is the hotel where we are to meet the investors. You must be quiet while we are there. I will talk for us both. You must not speak out of turn while I negotiate."

Earlier, their yellow taxi had traveled over a bridge so high that Roma had become frightened by it. She had looked down at her lap until they were no longer traveling over that bridge, to avoid looking through the windows. Roma did not like riding on airplanes or taking elevators to the uppermost floors of high buildings. Only now had she discovered that she did not like traveling over tall bridges either, because she had never been over a bridge as tall as that one.

"Everything on this island is named Coronado." Fenil said, sounding marveled where Roma was not. "The island is Coronado, the bridge is Coronado and even the hotel is Coronado. This hotel is a historical place. It is a famous place throughout the world."

If the hotel was so famous, Roma thought, then why hadn't she heard of it before? Not for the first time, the thirty-two year-old Indian woman wished she were back home in Kanpur. For her, stability came from familiar places and people, and not from great big hotels that looked like giant British plantations.

Fenil felt it necessary to remind her of her place again. "Remember, you must remain quiet while I negotiate."

This irritated Roma, to have husband refer to her as having less intelligence than he did. Perhaps she did not know American investors as well as he, but she could do many things that her husband could not. She was a highly respected woman in India, not only because she was Upper Caste and married to a wealthy businessman. On her own, Roma had come to manage five large beauty shops between Kanpur and Delhi, and would have twice as many if her great negotiator of a husband had not failed in convincing the Chinese to open up the borders to their business.

That was the face that most people saw of Roma, but even more important was that through her and her husband's efforts they had acquired and invigorated a good number of manufacturers of cosmetics. By re-branding and marketing their products with a new, distinctive flair, the Roma line of cosmetics had become trendy and popular in northern India, especially among the young people from the Upper Caste. It seemed that every time Roma released an old cosmetic in a new package, her beauty products would go viral on Facebook and Twitter.

The Chinese were already creating knock-off products based on her merchandise, but legally nothing could be done about that. The Japanese and the Koreans were ready to welcome them with open arms. Those are the countries they should have gone to, Roma reasoned, instead of coming to the United States. The problem was that too many of the investors in these Asian countries were older men who saw women as inferior to them. On the other hand, if Western investors backed Roma and Fenil, it would be a hundred times easier to get their shops and their cosmetics into the Asian nations.

And so, to further expand their business Roma had come on a plane with her husband and had taken elevators inside high buildings twice already. She had just crossed over a great bridge and now she was looking out at a great hotel she had never heard of before. Things were so much easier to manage in India, where people kept their thoughts and their feet grounded.

The taxi pulled up alongside a row of neatly trimmed hedges. Roma listened as Fenil paid the driver, appalled to hear that the price for the ride was sixty American dollars. From Roma's point of view, it was only a short ride from their hotel in La Jolla to this second hotel in Coronado. She hadn't seen the point of why they couldn't simply meet the investors in their hotel, instead of having to be taken to another hotel in another part of the city. That's when Fenil started telling her about his agreement to play tennis with the potential investors.

"Come with me." Fenil said, as he slid out of the car.

Roma followed her husband closely. They ended up standing on the broad sidewalk that ran alongside the long row of hedges. As usual, Fenil was so worried about his appearance and his composure that he paid no attention to his wife. It would be up to her to make sure she was equally presentable. If Fenil's negotiations failed, he could very well blame her for having said or done something to embarrass or disgrace him.

Roma considered herself as best she could. She was a tall woman by the standards of India. Her skin was fair and her hair dark brown. Many times, it had been suggested to Roma that the image of her face should be used on her products. She was as pretty as any Indian fashion model. However, the last thing she wanted was to look upon shelves of merchandise showing little faces of her on their boxes.

In India, a respected businesswoman would not be showing off any portion of her body to the public. Her clothing would be much more conservative. Here in the States, things were vastly different. There were a number of people crowding up the main thoroughfare, most of whom Roma suspected were tourists. The men wore silky shirts that fluttered with the breeze, while the women wore colorful blouses. Among that sort of crowd she saw a lot of hats, sunglasses, cameras and shorts. Everyone was showing off their legs, which caused Roma to feel a little less anxious in showing off hers.

It wasn't that Roma's form was unsightly. To the contrary, she still had her enticing and womanly figure of full breasts and queenly hips. The Americans might see her as being thick-bodied, but their fashion models were all skinny twigs. In India, where so many women ate their fill or did not maintain their figures, a face and form like hers was highly sought after by influential men.

"Tell me how I look, husband." Roma asked, because if she didn't Fenil would have continued to ignore her.

They were both fully dressed in white. Fenil had his shorts and Roma had her skirt.

"Don't bother me with such questions." Fenil told her. "Come with me. Don't speak to me, as I have to arrange my thoughts for this approaching negotiation."

Roma dutifully followed her husband, but she did not understand all this wooing and socializing with investors, which she felt was unnecessary. To her it was a simple matter. They had a successful business and were looking to expand into other countries. Did the investors want to be a part of that success or not?

While they walked along, Fenil became more anxious. He always behaved this way, Roma knew. Perhaps this is why he hadn't been very successful as of late. The people from other countries did not look well upon a man who was nervous and sweaty, and who had a clammy handshake. The presence of Roma, as Fenil had said, was to calm the investors enough to secure a deal with them.

Fenil asked a random passerby for directions to the hotel's tennis courts. The person merely pointed toward the hotel. They walked along that way, ending up not at tennis courts but in a large parking lot that had perhaps a hundred cars on it. Fenil asked another person and this time they were pointed toward the beach. Roma didn't trust those directions because who would put tennis courts on a beach? After a few more minutes of walking, they realized the hotel had a great patio built behind it. They found several places for guests to sit and chat, a large swimming pool, and finally they came to the tennis courts.

"You must not mix up the names of the investors." Fenil told her, more to ease his own worries than to inform his wife of anything. "These two men are business partners. Mr. Wagner owns several buildings in La Jolla, including the only theater. Once Mr. Wagner purchases a building, Mr. Plaidy steps in to occupy it with important businesses. Most recently, Mr. Plaidy has expanded a chain of expensive restaurants in the same way we wish to expand our own business. These are very important men."

Roma was busy thinking about tennis. She played more often than her husband and usually did very well against other women, and also against a number of men. Roma was an aggressive player, whereas her husband was a player of average skill. Because they were in the midst of a negotiation, Fenil would have preferred that his wife would allow their opponents to win, but Roma was not that sort of woman. If she was to play, she would play to win regardless of who was standing on the other side of the net. They hadn't come to the States with the intentions of playing games, however, and so neither of them had the right attire or even the equipment. Because Fenil was entirely compliant, he'd agreed to the match and so they'd gone out at the last moment to purchase their white clothes. Their rivals would lend them extra tennis rackets.

"Remember to speak only when spoken to." Fenil said, as he spotted the two investors already engaged in a match.

Her husband's attitude changed before Roma's eyes. He waved his hands too much. He smiled and laughed too much, even at statements not meant to be taken as jokes. This angered Roma, to see her husband acting this way merely because he was meeting men with larger bank accounts than his.

The investors were both in their fifties. The German Wagner was the taller of the two, standing at over six feet. This man had arms and legs long enough to cover his side of the court like an octopus. Plaidy was as tall as Roma, an American as agile and spry as Wagner was long and powerful. Both men were adept at the sport. Roma watched them closely, trying to gauge their strengths and weaknesses before they were playing against each other.

The first game was a disaster.

Fenil kept calling the two investors by the wrong names. He did this so often that the investors ended up laughing at Roma's husband as if he couldn't possibly be making the same mistake so many times.

They asked Fenil a few specific questions about the line of cosmetics, which the man knew nothing about. That was Roma's end of their business. She could have easily made the replies, but in his infinite wisdom Fenil didn't defer the questions to her. He tried to answer them on his own. The investors were savvy enough to pick his replies apart, yet still the man would not trust his wife enough to bring her into the conversation.

What made things worse was that Fenil got snappy, not at the men with the big bank accounts, but at his wife who was playing tennis so much better than he was. Fenil was a liability at the game, not playing up to his average skill on purpose and expecting Roma to do the same. Instead, the woman grew resentful at being ignored and played harder. She went into Fenil's side of the court to take balls way from him, and covered nearly as much ground as that octopus Wagner across from her.

They still lost badly.

In the second game, Fenil played against Plaidy. The American expected some sort of adversity but got none. Instead, the anxious Fenil allowed the other man to control the entire game and trounce him.

In the third game, Roma went against the octopus. Fenil stood as nervous as ever on the sidelines. She could see that her husband expected her to capitulate subtly against her opponent. Fenil made faces whenever Roma scored, instead of cheering her on like a good husband would have done. Wagner won the game, mostly due to his strong serve, but Roma managed to make that game a close one.

The worst blow came after the matches were over. Both Wagner and Plaidy said they had no interest in promoting a chain of cosmetics stores, when there were hundreds of similar companies already competing in the United States. The market was simply too crowded.

All of Fenil's frustrations came out during the ride back to their hotel. The man yelled at his wife, blaming her for his being unable to come to a working agreement with the two investors. After having been so quiet during the games, Roma finally had enough of it. The angry woman pointed out how Fenil had kept her out of the conversation when she was clearly more knowledgeable on the topics. She brought up how Fenil had played the part of a limp fish and ended up becoming a joke in the eyes of men who were not superior to them but equals. Their argument continued in hotel lobby and in the elevator, which Roma despised because it would take them up ten floors above the ground. Even when the couple reached their suite, their argument continued.

At the end of it, Fenil stormed out and went to some unknown place. Her husband didn't know anyone in that entire country, so Roma had no idea where he could have gone. She was still steamed, however, and wondered how the negotiations would have gone if she'd been allowed to be a part of them. The investors were two men with money who were out looking for new opportunities. Roma and her husband had a lucrative venture for them to invest in. What could have possibly ruined that opportunity except for Fenil's incompetence?

If she had been charged with the negotiations, Roma thought, things would have been much different. The thought that it was her husband that had prevented success burned her. Roma walked from one end of the hotel room to the other. She saw the phone sitting on the end table, and the business cards and contact information Fenil had used to get in touch with the investors.

"I could do ten times a better negotiation than Fenil did today!" Roma snapped, even though there was no one else in the room to snap at.

Roma paused by the end table where the business cards lay. It was getting late in the afternoon by then, but still within normal business hours. She wondered if she might set up a new meeting with those same investors, but without Fenil coming along this time to blunder things. After thinking this over for few moments, she picked up the hotel phone and called the secretary they'd spoken to before.

Decisions must be made quickly and competently, Roma knew. This way of thinking was what had caused her to become such a big success in the first place. She was not about to abandon her strategy of spotting a target and going after it like a hunter. This was not the way her husband did things, but his negotiating tactics had already failed. Roma had nothing to lose and so she could afford to take a few risks.

Once Wagner agreed to meet with her, Roma took a taxi to the nearest upscale clothing store. She went through a number of outfits but didn't like any of them, mostly because she didn't approve of the way Western businesswoman dressed. Too many of the outfits made Roma feel as if she was a woman wearing a man's clothing.

Roma tried to convey what she wanted to the women that worked at the store. "I need to impress to these investors that I am as capable in business as they are. I have nearly as much money in the bank as they do."

From the looks the clerks gave her, Roma could tell they didn't believe her.

"I own many businesses in India!" She told them.

Because of her temper and her argument with Fenil, Roma had never changed out of her tennis outfit. Perhaps if she had come to the store wearing attire and jewelry more fitting of an Upper Caste woman, these simple clerks would show her more respect. She did not have the time to dally, however, because the time for her meeting with Wagner and his partner was fast approaching.

"Listen to me!" Roma told the clerks. "I need to dress as an American woman of business and I need to impress two men! My time is running short!"

Finally, the clerks began doing their work. One quickly took her measurements, while the other ran off to find her an outfit. The second clerk came back with two sets of clothes, one in blue and one in gray.

Roma glanced at the time on her phone. "Here, give me the gray clothing. I must put those clothes on at once!"

She hurried into the dressing room with three items, a coat and skirt in houndstooth gray and a blouse in white. This was nothing like what she would wear at home and so she had to trust that the clerks were giving her attire befitting her high social status. As Roma donned the clothes, she found them a bit restrictive, especially the skirt that was snug against her butt. The Indian knew that American women were proud of wearing the tightest clothing they could squeeze their skinny bodies into, but was this really what smart businesswomen wore when speaking with important clients?

It didn't matter. Roma didn't have the time to choose another outfit. She finished dressing and went to pay for her items. Because she was still wearing tennis shoes, she made one quick stop for a pair of stylish black heels.

After that she scurried out of the store to catch a taxi.

Luckily, Mr. Wagner's office was in La Jolla and not that far away from her hotel. During the taxi ride, she thought of how she would make her pitch for her business. If she could pull this off, she would be smug when telling her husband that she had succeeded when he had failed. Perhaps then, the next time they were in negotiations Fenil would trust that his wife knew what she was doing. She didn't even want to call her husband until her meeting with Mr. Wagner was over, in case matters didn't work out.

The moment the taxi stopped, Roma jumped out of it. As she went toward the business building where Mr. Wagner's office was located, she noticed that a man was staring at her. No matter, she was a pretty woman with a curvy figure. Men had stared at her before. Confidently, Roma made her way to the receptionist.

"I will be speaking with Mr. Wagner." Roma announced.

The receptionist knew right away whom she was talking about. She made a single call on her phone with many extensions. After this call, the woman pointed Roma toward the bank of elevators.

More elevators, Roma grumbled as she walked toward them. Three people stepped out of one of these, and so Roma hurried over before the doors shut. The people were American men. Two of them turned to gawk at her. One of the men even let out a short whistle. Roma didn't know what to make of that whistle because she hadn't been expecting it. She simply pushed the button to floor number six and waited for the elevator to start moving.

These foreign men kept looking at her, Roma considered, when other men hadn't been looking at her all that much before. The back wall of the elevator was mirrored, and so she turned to look at herself to make sure she was as presentable as possible. The image she saw in the mirror nearly stunned her.

The clothing she'd purchased had felt snug when she'd first put it on, but now that Roma was looking at her reflection, she realized how tight it was on her body. Her breasts were bold little melons poking at her blouse. She turned to her side and then gave her back to the mirror. The skirt gripped her butt even tighter than the blouse gripped her chest. Her hips were clearly defined for the entire world to see. No wonder those men were staring at her! The clerks at the clothing store had dressed her up like a prostitute!

"This cannot be happening!" Roma worriedly told her image. "I cannot go into a business meeting wearing these clothes! These men will throw me out to the street when they see me!"

Regardless, Roma felt she had no choice but to go through with the meeting. Breaking the appointment would be much worse than failing at negotiations. She would not be able to look her husband in the eye if she went as far as entering the elevator to Mr. Wagner's office, only to turn around and run away before even reaching his door. After regaining some of her composure, Roma held her head up and braced herself for what was to come.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She walked into a large office with a great desk sitting in its middle. A quick glance at the room showed her a bookshelf full of large hardback tomes, two oil paintings of what looked like the Bavarian Alps and a very large window that went from the floor up to the ceiling. After telling herself not to go anywhere near the window, she focused on the two men in the office. Mr. Wagner she had expected. He was sitting behind his desk. Mr. Plaidy was also there, standing frighteningly close to the window as if he had no fear of falling through it like Roma had. Both men wore long-sleeved shirts and slacks.

Plaidy took one look at her and started laughing. "Your husband sent you in here dressed like that?"

Already, Roma felt she was being humbled. "My husband does not know I came. I am negotiating without him."

"There's nothing left to negotiate." Wagner shook his head. "We already told him we didn't like his proposition. You've wasted your time by coming here."

"I want to begin the negotiations from the start, as if this is the first time we are meeting." Roma stubbornly replied.

Wagner glanced over at his partner.

Plaidy shrugged, before stepping over by the desk. He picked up a few magazines that were sitting to one side and tossed them over closer to the end where Roma stood. "Take a look at these. They're magazines for women and they're full of ads for make-up. What is going to separate your company from all of the other companies on these pages?"

Good, Roma thought. The investors were concentrating less on her and her tight clothes, and more on what she was bringing to the negotiation. One close look at the magazine covers told her everything she needed to know, before she turned her attention back to both men. "I have seen many magazines such as these. They are full of pretty young women smiling in revealing American clothes. I took this into account when I first began to market my cosmetics. I can tell you precisely why my strategy caused my cosmetics to become more popular than advertisers that used American advertising agencies."

"Go ahead and take a seat." Wagner said. He looked to be thinking things over. "Go on with what you were saying."

Before she sat down, Roma took the handful of magazines and tossed them over to that man's side of the desk. "You've told me to look through your magazines, but I have done this already. You look through them now to find a model who is thirty years old, or forty or fifty, who is representing a cosmetics company."

"We're not going to find any." Plaidy shook his head. "What's your point?"

"I know about this American obsession with youth." Roma explained. "It seems that only young women live in your country. In India, we also have older women, and women who have children, and women who must work every day. When I marketed my product line, I advertised to specific ranges of women and to specific castes. These are the women your advertising agencies ignore most of all.

"I took many things into consideration. In India, the Upper Caste is located to the north of our country. These people are fair of skin, nearly as light-colored as Europeans just as I am. The women to the middle and south of India are much darker. If you understand how the color of cosmetics will look on lighter skin when compared to darker skin, you may understand this. A woman with fair skin cannot wear cosmetics of a light color, because there is no contrast. This is similar with a darker woman who tries to wear cosmetics of a dark color. I marketed stronger colors to the younger women of the Upper Caste and subtle colors to older wealthy women. My returns were very successful. Next, I marketed brighter colors for the women with darker skin. I also hired women to wear my cosmetics at nightclubs and to give away samples all over India."

"And you think this kind of marketing might work in the United States?" Wagner asked.

"It will not." Roma admitted. "My husband is wrong to think that it will, because he thinks that if you place cosmetics on a store shelf women will right away come in to buy them. There is a great fault in this country, because your country includes women of fair skin and also women of darker complexions. It is a mistake to only advertise to women of the lightest skin color. If I were to advertise in your country, I would market first to the darker women. I would avoid New York because the markets there are saturated with competition. Instead of these regions, I would market to women from the south of your country, from Florida to California. I have a full line of inexpensive cosmetics to offer to women of darker skin. This market would take years to cultivate, but there is a greater market available at this moment with a much greater potential."

"And what market is that?" Wagner asked.

Roma did not want to give this away, because the potential for profits was so great. She would be angry if these investors took her idea and made their own negotiations to exploit this.

"Are you going to tell us or not?" Plaidy persisted.

"China." Roma admitted. "There is a sexual revolution taking place in China at this moment. There are so many men in China trying to capture the attention of only very few women. The men are spending much of their money on these few women."

"So your hope is that the many men will buy your cosmetics for the relatively few women?" Plaidy wondered.

"No." Roma corrected. "I am hoping the prostitution industry will buy my products. Prostitution is one of the fastest growing industries in China. If I can hire prostitutes to use my products and to give out samples, the business will spread on its own. Young and trendy women will see my cosmetics and want to use them. When sales begin to spread outside of my target market, I have another line of cosmetics that is not as bold as the first. The young women will purchase it because they know it originated from the same company as the cosmetics the prostitutes are using. If you intend to invest in my business, I encourage both of you to do this promptly."

"Why is that?" Wagner asked.

"My husband failed in his negotiations with the Chinese. Already, there are Chinese entrepreneurs who have seen my success in India. They are producing inferior products to those I offer, but they are marketing it to the wealthiest women first and hoping it will catch on with the rest. I will be marketing from the other end and hopefully before the Chinese saturate the market with their cheap facsimiles."

"We've worked with Chinese contractors before." Plaidy said.

"I know this." Roma told him. "Your position will be to convince the Chinese to allow my beauty shops into their country. Establishing my shops in your country is less of a concern at this point, although my husband will argue otherwise."

"Regulations and tariffs might be tough to get around." Plaidy scratched his head.

"Not if you can transport goods through a black market." Roma replied. "If even fifty percent of my merchandise can enter China legally, I can fill up the rest of my store illegally. I will set up my first few shops on the border between China and India."

Wagner chuckled. "You want to move goods illegally into China?"

"I am doing this already." Roma said, although this time she refused to give away her connections.

"How much?" Plaidy spoke up. "How much money would you need to get started, if China allowed your shops in their country?"

"My husband knows more of that side of our business than I do. I manage the stores once we are certain we have them. Will you agree to invest with us?"

"We have to talk about this." Wagner said. "We can't give you an answer right away, but we are taking another look at your proposition. Your husband didn't exactly impress us earlier."

Roma should have defended Fenil, and she would have if he'd been more supportive of her. "I will be expecting your phone call. Will you call tomorrow morning with your answer?"

"We can do that." Wagner nodded.

"Thank you for this meeting." Roma stood up. "I will tell my husband that it went much better than the first."

Because she thought their conference was over, Roma strode with purpose toward the door.

"Wait." Plaidy called out. "I want to ask you something. Did your husband put you up to wearing that outfit?"

"Why do you ask?"

"It's, uh, it's very becoming on you." The older man admitted. "It's the kind of thing a woman might wear when she's trying to seduce a man but pretending she isn't."

"That was not my intention." Roma said, before she gave in. "I wanted to dress as an American businesswoman, because I wanted to be seen as an equal to you both. I went to a store and asked the workers to choose an outfit for me, because I didn't know what would be best. This is what they gave me." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I did tell them that I wanted to impress two men. Perhaps this is why they selected something that is so... vulgar."

"It's not vulgar." Plaidy laughed. "It's sexy, but I guess it isn't sexy in an Indian way. Would you mind if I took a picture of you and me together?"

"You didn't look bad in your tennis outfit, either." Wagner added.

"You want to take a picture of me while I'm wearing this?" Roma wondered.

"If you don't mind. It'll be quick." Plaidy started across the room toward her. "Wagner, will you take the picture for me?"

Roma watched as the taller man came out from behind his desk. Wagner looked perturbed, as if he had better things to do than stand there to take a picture. Still, he produced a phone from his pocket and held it out.

Plaidy walked over to stand directly next to her. His arm went around Roma's waist. The surprised woman couldn't recall the last time a stranger had held her like that. She glanced at Plaidy's face, seeing that he had a great big smile aimed at his partner's phone. Even though it was only one picture, Roma felt as if she were some kind of celebrity.

"Take one more." Plaidy said, before he looked over at Roma. "You weren't smiling in that last one. As a matter of fact, I didn't see you smiling at all while we were playing tennis either."

"My husband angered me."

"And you came out here to negotiate without him? That's interesting. Don't you think so, Wagner?"

"Will you hold still while I take this picture?" Wagner replied.

"See, he's all business all the time." Plaidy explained. "He doesn't know how to relax and smile like I do. You know what I think? I think Wagner's still sore at you because you almost beat him at tennis. He takes competitions very seriously."

"The same as I do." Roma said.

Plaidy smiled at his partner again. Roma managed a grin. Once Wagner lowered his phone, again she thought the meeting was over. Plaidy hadn't removed his hand from her waist, however. He was close enough that her arm was pressed against the man's chest.

"You're the kind of woman that goes after what she wants, aren't you?" Plaidy asked her. "I'm the same way, I go after what I want too." While he'd been speaking, Plaid lowered his hand from Roma's waist to her butt. "You showed a lot of energy, out there on the tennis court."

"Move your hand away." Roma warned the man. "Do not think that because I am here without my husband you have the right to touch me this way. I am here to negotiate and that is all."

Plaidy moved away. "You're right. I shouldn't have touched you like that."

Wagner looked as if he didn't know what was going on.

"I'll tell you what." Plaidy said. "Your husband isn't a very good tennis player, but you are. I think I'm a decent player myself, even if your man did throw the game. Next time we play together, you'll be playing me. You want to set something up for tomorrow?"

"I will be playing to win." Roma told him.

"I wouldn't expect any less from you. You don't have to leave right away, do you? Why don't you have a seat? Tell us more about your business plans? Hey, Wagner, go sit behind your desk, man."

The tall German did what he was told, while Roma stood there dumbfounded. Plaidy had just touched her butt, but she hadn't been repelled by that, just surprised. Now that she'd gotten over it she was wondering what the older man was up to.

"There is something I can ask you, now that your husband isn't around." Plaidy said. "I'm in my fifties, but I can get around the court pretty good. Do you think I'm in decent shape for my age?"

Roma considered this. He had been very athletic while playing tennis.

"Don't answer that if it is a No." Plaidy laughed.

"You played well." She said, finally. "You played much better than my husband who is much younger than you are."

Plaidy took a few steps toward her. He looked over Roma's body, taking his eyes away from hers, moving his gaze down to her legs and back. "I can't decide whether you look better in your tennis outfit or in what you have on now."

Roma couldn't remember the last time a man had been so bold with her. Certainly, her husband could be inattentive to her. If Fenil was under enough pressure he often ignored her for days. Her male servants often lowered their eyes so they wouldn't have to meet Roma's. Even her clients were always respectful to her. Nobody at all from India had the boldness to do what this American was doing to her.

Plaidy reached out to pat her butt. When Roma didn't respond but to look at him, the man set his hand on her again. This time, Roma took a deep breath. Plaidy squeezed her butt once, then let go.

"Are you as active in bed as you are on the tennis court?" Plaidy asked her. "That's something I'd like to find out!"

Roma thought of how nimble the man had been earlier. He was like an old flea, compared to her husband who was more of a dog that strutted about half the day and slept in the shade the other half.

Plaidy touched her backside again. Brazenly, Roma reached out to his slacks, only to discover an erection hiding there. She gasped and took her hand away quickly.

"If my husband were here, you would not put your hands on me this way." Roma said.

"You're probably right about that." Plaidy chuckled.

Sitting at the desk, Wagner only gaped back at them.

"Some women, they like a little adventure every now and then." Plaidy continued to seduce her. "Especially if they spend all day counting boxes or filling out invoices. What kind of woman are you? The kind that leaves a room when things get too hot, or the kind that stays to see just how hot things can get?"

Plaidy's hand rubbed at her butt, yet she couldn't bring herself to reach out and push his arm away. When his other hand reached up to grasp her breast, Roma shuddered and gasped. It was a new kind of excitement that she felt, as very few men had ever touched her breasts that way. She always assumed that she wouldn't want strange hands on her, but now that it was happening to her she knew she'd been wrong. Her excited body was craving to be touched even more than this.

The older man rubbed her breasts, finding and concentrating on her nipples when they become visible. As sensitive as Roma was, she began to squirm against his hands. When Plaidy's hands reached for her butt, she pushed back against them. He was the snake charmer, Roma decided, and she was fast becoming his snake.

More aggressively than before, Roma reached out and found the man's crotch. That hidden erection was as a stiff ridge waiting to be let loose. She rubbed on it, just as Plaidy was rubbing on her. Abruptly, she wanted to bring the man's cock out in the open, so she could grasp it and discover what it truly felt like. She knew what her husband's cock was like because Fenil had been around her for many years now. This cock within her grasp was something exciting and new that she'd never touched before.

Her purpose for being there vanished, her negotiations were forgotten, as Roma tugged on the zipper to Plaidy's slacks. Her hand soon slipped into the opening, where she felt yet another layer of fabric barring her fingers. After prodding about for a few moments, she felt glimpses of firm flesh. That wasn't enough; she had to hold all of it in her hand.

Plaidy obliged her by prying his belt and slacks apart. Roma's hand dove past the man's soft boxers, finding his spongy member and pulling it out. Roma was a woman in heat now. She was so delirious she could barely remember that she was married. Her only thought was to tug and tug at that new cock in her hand until it spurted out for her. This is what she started to do, as Plaidy began to moan thanks to her.

Even this wasn't enough for Roma, not after her husband had shunned her before these two powerful men. She was a powerful woman as well, wasn't she? Who else but her could be trying to make deals with people in China and the United States? Instead of feeling as if this businessman was taking advantage of her, she felt as if she had enough will and authority to do as she pleased. The people in the lower castes jumped from one bed to another and bred like rabbits. Why couldn't Roma, the hard-working woman with the average husband, choose whom her bedding partners would be, just like the commoners did?

Her eyes widened, as she looked into Plaidy's dreamy look. Her fingers were a whirl of motion on the man's cock. He would spit out into her hand, if she kept up what she was doing. Would that be enough for her? Would that satiate this new desire that had suddenly overwhelmed her senses?

No, Roma thought, it would not. As exciting as this was, it would not fulfill her if she brought a man to pleasure while she did not receive an equal amount of pleasure in return. She looked to Wagner, who was so tall and as athletic as Plaidy. Wagner, who simply sat in his chair and did nothing but watch. Because he was such a big man, Roma wondered how big his manhood might be. At the same time, she thought of her husband's size, which was as average as the rest of him.

As feverish as Roma felt, it was easy for her to drop to her knees. She told herself that she was doing this because she felt dizzy, but this was not true. What she really wanted was to get her face closer to Plaidy's cock. Now, it was only inches from her eyes. Her hand continued to stroke it, as Roma considered what she would do next. When she recalled how Fenil had put her into a secondary position earlier, and how he'd yelled at her during the taxi ride and blamed his failure on her, her mind became set.

Roma's mouth slipped around the older man's cock. It was similar to what she was used to at home. Roma had done this so quickly that she'd hardly given herself time to really look at what she'd put in her mouth. She let it go, seeing the purplish head close up, and the rest of it gently curving back to the soft bush of pubic hairs on Plaidy's body. Her frenzy returned, but instead of stroking the cock with her hand she was using her mouth.

Roma did become nervous, when she wondered if the other man in the room might be taking pictures of her. She could just imagine a picture of her servicing Plaidy being posted on Facebook. Anxiously, Roma stopped what she was doing and looked over to the desk. Wagner was still sitting there, staring and openmouthed.

"He cannot take any pictures of this." Roma told Plaidy. "I will not go along with this if he does."

By this time, the older man was breathing raggedly. "You heard the lady, Wagner. No pictures, no matter what."

"Promise it!" Roma ordered.

Wagner held his hands up to show his hands were empty. "Okay, no pictures."

That was enough to calm Roma. She went back to servicing Plaidy. His hands went to her head, coursing through her soft hair. For a time, Plaidy held her head and pulsed his cock into her mouth. No man had ever done that to Roma before. She allowed it to happen because it was so different than what she was used to. She only stopped when the end of Plaidy's cock reached the back of her throat and threatened to gag her.
Like Reply
Because her skirt was so tight and because she was kneeling for so long, Roma's skirt began squeezing her butt together. She adjusted her body this way and that, but the problem persisted. In the end, she yanked the skirt up to her middle to free up her legs.

When Plaidy saw what she'd done, the older man prodded Roma onto her back. Roma closed her legs, because even though she'd done a lot already, she was not about to give up her final secret. Plaidy tried to nudge her legs apart, but Roma refused to move them.

Plaidy came up with a plan. He lifted one of Roma's legs up into the air and pulled her heel off. The older man started kissing her feet, from her toes and across the arch. He kissed her ankles and then her calves. Roma's rigid stance wavered when Plaidy began kissing her knees. It seemed as if he was going to kiss all the way to her middle. Because Roma's husband never pleased her this way, she parted her thighs slightly. Plaidy continued to kiss her, finding her softer flesh with his lips. When he kept kissing her, she opened her legs further. Finally, Plaidy came to the thickest part of her legs, where Roma's thighs were pinching his head. Still, Roma refused to let him all the way in. She feared that once her legs were spread Plaidy would quickly abandon his kisses and take her with his cock.

As resourceful as he was, Plaid formed another plan. His hands fondled Roma's soft center through her panties. When Roma began squealing at his actions, Plaidy used a single finger to probe her. Roma trembled. Her legs gave way to her relentless lover and parted wide like a gate. Plaidy took advantage of his new freedom to lick all around the edges of her panties. He slid their fabric over so he could lick at her hidden parts as well. Plaidy was nothing like Fenil, who only licked her for a short time and then became bored. Plaidy was much better. The older man licked an area before leaving it for another, and then returned to lick that same area again. Roma's abdomen was licked, and also both her outer and inner thighs. She squealed even louder when Plaidy licked the crevice of her butt. His tongue even went in to find her anus.

So many new sensations were flooding through Roma's body that she put up no resistance when he lifted her legs up. Plaidy pulled her panties completely off before spreading her legs again. She watched him remove his shirt, revealing a taught chest with a few wires of gray hair on them. Plaidy's shoulders and arms were strong and capable of holding her down, or so Roma assumed, if she tried to wiggle away from him.

Plaidy already had his pants loose. He kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants down further, but he didn't take them fully off. Maybe he thought that Roma would start putting up a fight again. A new game started between them, where Plaidy kissed at Roma's middle and abdomen. They both knew this was a lie, as the older man was slowly inching his way up her body. He was trying to bring her moistened blossom level with his cock. The man fondled Roma's breasts through her blouse, before he stretched his body up and kissed her throat. Roma turned her head away, still unable and unwilling to take the final step of putting their lips together. It didn't matter, as Plaidy had positioned his body to where he wanted it.

Roma cried out, as her lover's stiff cock reached into her. Only a casual effort was needed for a full immersion, because of how moist she was by then. Plaidy thrust into her as energetically as she'd taken him into her mouth. Plaidy was getting his reward for showing Roma all these news things that her husband was incapable of.

His lips came at hers, but she still avoided them. This kept his kisses limited to Roma's cheeks and throat. At the same time, Roma ran her hands over the man's chest and arms. When Plaidy bucked into her in a hurry, she knew his climax was coming near. She felt her body jostled back and forth, and caught the scent of coffee from the man's building sweat. Her excitement built up to parallel his. When Plaidy grunted and gave her one final deep plunge, she was ready to burst as well. The man's cock rattled inside her, provoking tingles that swept from Roma's middle and all over her curvy frame. Plaidy breathed out hot exhaust onto Roma's face, until he could be seen to look to his side and behind him. As if he was being prodded, he slipped off of Roma.

The woman soon saw why. Wagner was standing there, already naked and fondling a big German sausage of a cock. When Roma saw how big it was, she clamped her legs shut.

This deterred the tall man not one bit. After kneeling in Plaidy's place, Wagner simply raised her legs as his partner had done earlier. He prodded around until he found the moist patch. Only a small portion pierced her, but it was enough to push Roma into a greater level of sexual heat. Wagner poked into her, bit by bit. Every time he did this loosened Roma up a little more until finally she gave up a second time and widened her legs. As doubly lubricated as Roma was, Wagner was able to get most of his big tool into her.

Roma took it because she wanted to. There were many times when her husband finished up quickly, only to leave her wishing Fenil had more stamina or could recover faster. Sometimes it took days for Fenil to come to her bed again. It was so bad that Roma would sometimes imagine sleeping with a servant. She never before imagined two men making love to her at once, but she would not run away from this exciting encounter as she would have if she were still in India.

Roma noticed something else. Wagner was taking his time with her. His strokes were slow and timed, as if he was fully enjoying himself. Because he was a big man, Roma preferred this slower method to being sexually ravaged like with Plaidy. Wagner watched her as well. He kept his eyes on Roma's face as he withdrew, and also as he penetrated her.

Before he was done, Wagner pulled out of her. The tall man pulled Roma up to her feet and took her to stand next to his desk. When Wagner caused her to lean over, she thought their union would resume right away, but it didn't. Instead, Wagner went to his knees behind her.

She felt the man's big tongue licking at the backs of her thighs. Then Wagner ran his mouth around the curves of her butt. He spread her backside enough to run his tongue up and down its middle. In another new twist, Wagner began pulsing that long tongue into her body. Never mind that Roma's climax and Plaidy's were already hiding in there. It was something that Roma never imagined a man would do to her, and so soon after she'd been with that man's business partner. Exhilarated, Roma began to wonder how much of Wagner's cock she could get into her mouth, when the big man stood up behind her.

Wagner pushed his body into place. His length and girth were so much different than Fenil's, Roma compared, as the big man started gyrating against her. Wagner had already acclimated her earlier, so his large cock had no trouble with her. Roma's body went into a prolonged state of bliss, where every single push from that big and powerful man gave her a new definition of ecstasy.

Throughout their lovemaking, Wagner kept up his steady pace. Even at the end of it, Roma expected the man to change speed, but he didn't. On the contrary, when Wagner came to his climax, he actually slowed down as if preserving the moment, or somehow augmenting it within himself. Wagner finally withdrew, staying behind Roma as his hand rubbed on the swells of her butt.

"What do you think?" Plaidy kidded. "Does the lady have a deal or not?"

Wagner shifted back to his professional demeanor. "We'll have to see about Chinese customs, but if she's right about the market we can give it a try."

"I guess your husband will be happy after all." Plaidy told her.

Roma straightened up, trying to push her tight skirt back into place until she realized that it had ended up askew. She watched Wagner start putting his clothes back on, before she turned toward the other man. "What we did has nothing to do with our negotiations."

"Of course not. It never happened." Plaidy replied. "We have a private shower here in the building, in case you want to take one before you head out. I can show you where it is."

"You are sure that nothing ever happened here?" Roma asked.

"Not unless it happens again." Plaidy chuckled.

Wagner simply grinned at them both.

"Yes, I think I will have a shower." Roma agreed.

As they started out of the office, Roma was glad things had worked out after all. She was also glad that they'd played tennis earlier. It would help explain to her husband how sore her legs were going to be tomorrow thanks to Plaidy, not to mention how it would help hide the way her moist middle felt thanks to Wagner.
Like Reply