Misc. Erotica Chitra
Wink 
collected from internet , all credit goes to the original writer. few changes made to give the story bit Indian flavor  

My name is Malay Sen , I'm 52 and have worked in contracting companies almost my entire adult life. Like many young men of the middle class family I was initially pretty dumb, I married young and had a kid at 25 and then again, accidentally, at 32. By then I was well enough established, and was moving up in the company. By 35 though my now ex-wife and I divorced, she left me for the owner for the company i was working for. well , it was a bitch move, but as it was a pretty bad situation for me i made the divorce pretty amicable by most standards. She remarried a few month later but I was done, it was the bachelor life for me. i changed the company , I focused on earning a lot of money (which I did), raising my children, and sleeping with younger women. It's actually a pretty great life, but there's only one girl worth writing about in all that time.

She wasn't an obsession of mine or anything but I looked forward to seeing her if I knew we would cross paths. I first met her a few weeks after I hired her father, she was 17 at the time and already a target of male attention. Chitra hadn't really changed much since then, she was now a university student and 19. she had a body of a teen girl. She was about 5'6" with a lean, tight little body. No more than a B-cup, taut stomach, very slender legs, an elfish-pointed nose with pretty cheek. She was toned and sexy & fair looking girl... and she knew it. She had long black hair down to the middle of her back and black eyes. But the thing I liked most of all was her ass. what are you thinking , it was a huge ass some thing like 42 , right ? not at all , I was confident I could fit it into one palm. it was a tight ass , toned and beautiful . She was slender and her hips were also tiny... it all came together in the perfect, fuckable butt. Whenever she walked by in tight pants most men could be caught eyeing the subtle, muscled twitch of her ass, the sway of her hips, and the flirty nature of her stride.

My daughter was one-years ahead of her at the same university but both were on the dance team together, I had the pleasure of getting to watch Chitra at orientation events of the first year students . Seeing Chitra dance around in traditional dance costume , I had a tough time getting to sleep those nights. I could not get the thought of her sexy body out of my mind.

An opportunity to strike finally came in the summer of her 1st year of her university life . Our construction company was sponsoring a job festival in the university. and I was by then the VP, and the only guy who outranked me had been absent while golfing for several years... so it was up to me to host. Few company were participating in the festival and we were giving students internship offers for the following year, mostly students of 4th year were eligible and student who were completing their MBA were our main target. i was roaming from stall to stall , to see how the festival is going , i was supposed to make a speech at the end of the day . that when i saw Chitra.

At the ceremony she arrived in a tight pair of grey jeans and a blue, top that showed off her toned, tan arms. As if I wasn't already going to be drooling over her: her top finished two inch above her jeans waist line , making her toned waist visible with a hint of navel time to time. she also had a blue heels which gave her ass bit of extra bounce.

After the presentation there was a little reception. Chitra came up to me after I had knocked back a couple of whiskies with few of the board members of the participating companies and struck up a conversation. Now i was sitting on chair outside in the campus for some fresh air. At 52 I was certainly no longer the specimen she was likely to be surrounded with at university, but I had kept myself in reasonable shape and was 6'1" so even with her heels I towered over her. As she looked up at me I became determined to find out what it would feel like to pin her small frame beneath me and rail her pussy with my cock. Or better yet, train those dark eyes to look up at me while she sucked me off. Right as she said, "Hi, Mr. Sen," I was lost in a daydream, imagining my powerful hand wrapped in her hair while she was on her knees servicing me, making sure to control her mouth and force her into submission.

"Hey, Chitra!" I said, "Enjoying the job fair?"

"I am, how 'bout you?"

I took another sip of what was now my third cocktail, and used that as an excuse to eye her up-and-down.

"Corporate speech at 5:15?" I joked, "What's not to like?"

She giggled a little and gave me a knowing look, "Not exactly a pleasant thing ." I agreed.

"So what's on tap for you this summer, young lady? i know your 1st term final is over" . She immediately became a little doe-eyed and shy, pivoting nervously on one heel.

"Well actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about," she said, "i was kind of looking forward to work at your company , Ritu di (my daughter) said she worked with you during her break last year and it helped her a lot. I was kind of hoping if you would give me the same opportunity ".

I nodded politely but underneath I couldn't believe my luck. My admin assistant was out on maternity leave I needed a temp for the summer and could not have dreamed up a better scenario. Yes, she is just a 1st year student , but that job did not need much requirements. Still this was going to be my power-play so I kept my poker face on and let her sweat it.

" I understand, but you are quite inexperienced and i think you should enjoy you vacation, in future you won't be able to make time for yourself because of study " I said. She instantly became more nervous but I could see a bit of determination in her eyes. If I wasn't mistaken she also became more flirtatious. Chitra closed the distance between us so that it felt like her cute little face was right under mine. I honestly couldn't tell if this girl would be inexperienced and sweet or an artisan fuck expert... she was mysterious enough. I frankly didn't care which one she was, I wanted to completely own her in bed and make her bend to what I demanded of her hot, young body.
"i know that , but i am very much interested in that , it’s will help me a lot in future . My dad also think that i should do it , he is the one who encouraged me to talk to you about it". 
"i understand", i said with a nod. 
"Sooooo," she continued, "I wanted to ask if maybe you knew of something I could do here over the summer? I was hoping..."

"Oh," I pretended to act surprised, "Well this is a pretty experienced group, Chitra. We really don't hire anybody with less than a MBA degree. Unless you want to take that cute little physique to a worksite, I'm sure the guys would appreciate working with you." This may have seemed a little creepy but I was making a play, I could turn her down initially while pointing out I thought she was attractive.

It seemed to work. She blushed and fluttered her eyes.

"Maybe a tryout?" she said hopefully, "I'm positive I could learn to do anything you ask of me..."

I sighed - trying to recall any skill for acting I may have had - and gave her an appraising look. I think it was her cleavage in the top that convinced me, maybe it was her scent, or imagining her wearing those heels and nothing else.

"Listen," I said sternly, "I do happen to need some help around the office for a month or two. I can be very demanding though. If you're not up to it, you're gone. Do you understand?"

She immediately backed down a little, I could tell she would be fun to train both in the office and in the bedroom... she was energetic but submissive when put in her place.

"I understand," she said, "I won't let you down..."

[+] 2 users Like KEWekJON's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 119189528-3540867152639429-7439431755581032381-n.jpg]

more update coming soon
Like Reply
couple of days  later Chitra  joined the company. She had proved to be a quick study and, as I suspected, garnered a lot of male attention. The 20-something women around the office were particularly jealous and cold shouldered her at every opportunity, but Chitra charged on.

As for me I had her on a great leash, figuratively of course. first thing i did is to transfer her father on another branch , eliminating the risk of his being a problem .   On her first day she showed up in a loose fitting, to-the-floor cotton dress and flats. After getting her settled in I took her aside in my office and talked to her about my expectations for how she should dress.

"You've got a great body, Chitra," I said, "And as the visible head of this company, I need a presentable assistant greeting the clients that come to see me. So from now on skirts. If you want to wear a dress it has to be tighter and above the knees. Slacks are ok as long as they're not too baggy. Jeans on Friday but I expect them to be fashionable as well, and heels everyday, no exceptions. You can try out traditional dress like saree time to time , but as you are young western dress will suit you more. "

She looked generally offended but cautious when that came out, "I just didn't think you'd be watching me that closely."

"Well as I said I can be very demanding," I replied, "I do need someone in front of my office that clients and subordinates see as both professional and distracting. It helps me do my job when they're thinking of what they want to do to you and not what they meant to say to me. You understand?"

She seemed to be flustered, complimented, and shy all at the same time.

"Well I'll do what I can," she said, standing to go. Chitra started to walk out and then stopped and turned to face me, still sitting on my office couch. "Is there anything else I should know about what you'd like me to wear, sir?"

"Well first of all," I said, "I do like that you call me sir. The only other thing I'd tell you is whatever you wear I don't want to see a panty-line. They ruin the picture. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

From there on the trap was pretty much set, I just had to bide my time and let her get comfortable with what was inevitably going to happen to her. I pivoted from then on too, I stayed pretty professional, rarely making any comment that was even remotely suggestive or flirtatious.

She didn't take the bait though until next week, and after  years of fantasizing about it... I was ready to burst. I had been "saving up" for Chitra since the award reception to make sure the first of many planned orgasms really made a point. so  Thursday of the week  she walked in wearing a relatively snug sundress, it was thin, floral-printed and ended just a few inches below her cute little ass. BUT she was not wearing heels, instead wearing a pair of all-white converse tennis shoes. The outfit accentuated her young physique, demeanor, and spunk but without heels it was a violation of the dress code I had laid out for her.

When she brought in my coffee at 8:15 and I surveyed her I knew it was time. She laid my cup of coffee next to me on my desk and I gave her an appraising look.

"Is there anything else you need this morning?" she asked. I looked uncomfortable and scratched my chin, still looking her over. She looked damn good, but rules were rules.

"Yes," I answered, "Can you close the door."

She stiffened immediately, I think she knew what we would be discussing. Chitra walked over to the door and, if I wasn't mistaken, was accentuating the sway of her hips to try to disarm me as she did. Cute.

The door closed and she turned around, the entire length of the office between us. I got up from my desk and stood to the side.

"Lock it," if she seemed nervous before now she was positively apprehensive. She locked the door then closed some of the distance to me before I told her to sit in an arm chair in front of my desk. She did and I was certain she intentionally let her dress ride up her supple, yet firm thighs to show them off for me. She knew I was mad... I mean she didn't know I was faking it... but still.

"Chitra," I started, moving across the corner of the desk to be standing in front of her while she sat, "on your first day I laid out expectations about how you were to dress."

"I know I-" my hand went up to stop her.

"Do you really think tennis shoes," I pointed to her feet, "are appropriate for this office or my expectations? i am thinking that you are just not serious about the job. You are not in a vacation for fuck sake. I am feeling like i made a poor decision giving you the opportunity, your father asked me to consider you too , clearly his was wrong about your maturity."

"I know I was planning on a different outfit, sir," she answered, "But my older sister is back from college and she borrowed the shoes I was planning on without telling me. These were the only things that even remotely worked with the dress."

I looked perplexed, "So why not just skip the dress and wear something else?"

"I didn't have anything else ready that I thought you'd like," she answered, "And I bought this dress just for the office, for your rules... I thought you'd like it, sir."

I looked her over. I did like it, it clung to her slim 19-year old body very nicely and I couldn't see a panty line around her hips. The dress wrapped around the back of her neck rather than having shoulder straps and I really liked the fair shoulders it displayed, she had a sprinkling of freckles here and there that added to the innocent look she had.

"I do like it," I said, "Stand up. Let me see." She did as she was told, a good sign. "Closer," I ordered. Chitra  took a step forward in her white converse and was now just a foot or so from me. Her eyes were down, staring at the floor, nervous and uncertain. I put a hand out and pulled some of the dress material right at her hips between my fingers. She took a deep breath, clearly not sure of what to do.

"It's a nice dress, Chitra," I said, "but I told you what my expectations were. Do you remember?"

"Yes, sir," she answered. When I remained silent she looked up at me, her eyes were terrified and possibly beginning to wet. I motioned for her to elaborate. "You wanted me to wear nicer clothes, sexy clothes, that distracted the clients. Heels everyday. No panties." I cocked my head.

"I didn't say no panties," I was clearly amused, "I just said no panty line. They spoil the view." She gulped a little bit.

"Oh," she said softly, looking down again. I rubbed the side of her hip checking for material beneath the dress.

"Chitra are you not wearing panties?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, sir." Blood started pouring into my cock, I was going to impale this little fucktoy in a matter of minutes. I wasn't sure if she knew that yet though. I started pulling up her dress from the sides and exposed the very top of her legs. She reached for the hem of the dress and started pulling it back down, defensively. "Sir I -"

I stopped and put the sternest look I could muster on my face.

"I said I could be demanding," I growled, "How many rules do you plan on breaking today? Or do you not want to keep this job..... mm, looks like i have to fire your dad too, as far as i can see , he has poor judgment."

"No I -"

"Then take your hands off your dress." She did. I stood up from being propped on the desk and motioned her forward a few steps. "Put your hands on the desk." She bent over at a 45º angle and the sundress slid up to just below her aforementioned cute little ass. I stepped behind her and appraised the view. At 52 erections weren't as easy to come by as they used to be but I was at full attention now, soon she would see what I had in store for her and I was honestly feeling sorry for her. I was always comfortable with my cock, at 7 inches I'd never heard any complaints and it looked to have the same girth as Chitra's forearm.

I got in close behind her and ran a hand up the side of her right leg, taking the dress material with it as I slid all the way up to her waist. For the first time her tiny, athletic, teen butt came into view and it was just perfect. Smooth, a little bubble, tight and now very vulnerable. I was correct that the whole thing could fit into one of my hands and as Chitra had promised she was going commando.

"Well at least you obeyed this rule," I remarked, "Above and beyond actually."

She began to pivot to turn around as she spoke, "So can I go back to- " I used my other hand to grab her left shoulder and then pin her all the way down to the desk. I stepped to her left and placed my right hand on her helpless little arse.

"You disobey the rules there are two options," I said, holding her down strongly, "You leave or you take a punishment. Do you understand?"

"I do."

Smack! I went pretty hard the first time. She gasped and recoiled.

"I do, sir," I corrected her. I lifted up her dress so that it was wedged between her stomach and the desk, freeing my other hand but keeping her exposed. I let my right hand drift down between her legs and cup her petite teen pussy for the first time. I reached further to the front of her mound to discover she was completely smooth. Perfect.

"You shave your little pussy, Chitra?" I asked, "That's good."

"I just started doing it, sir," she answered. I let my thumb trail up and down her lips and then penetrated into the sweet spot. All I could think was: oh my god. She took a sharp breath as I violated her tiny box, her lips and pussy walls wrapped snuggly even onto just my thumb. I was feeling sorry for her but now I was downright worried for her, a healthy-sized prick of a much older man was going to really tear her apart. Just the thought of it made me that much harder.

I pulled my hand out and grabbed the curve of her ass, letting my fingers fall between her cheeks and explore the soft flesh within. Then, without warning I brought my hand back and swung forward with gusto to slap her tight ass for a second time. This time she bounced up onto her toes and I got to see her sexy legs flex and her whole body writhe. Her feet contorting inside those youthful white chucks added to the "innocence turn-on" I was soaking up.

"That was for not wearing heels," I said. I then pulled her long brown hair into my left hand and yanked her head up to attention. "And this is for interrupting me twice."

Smack! Smack! With her head at attention I could see her grit her teeth but now, after it was over she began to take a deep breath and relax a little more.

"And finally," I said, whispering in her ear, "This is for stopping me when I wanted to pull your dress up."

Smack! Her tongue went between her teeth just a little in response to the pain.

"I'm sorry, sir," she said, with the hint of a sultry tone. I pulled a little harder on her hair and brought her to standing in front of me. She looked down and I snapped right in front of her young eyes, it felt like I was holding half of her weight in the hand pulling her hair and she was up on her toes to try to avoid some of the pull.

"You look at me when I'm talking, Chitra," I said after snapping. She complied... I knew it was going to be a good morning for me. I leaned in to whisper in her ear, still holding her hair vigorously. "Chitra when's the last time you had a cock in that pretty mouth of yours?"

She paused for a moment, I drew her scent in between her neck and shoulder.

"Last month, sir," she replied.

"A boyfriend?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No sir," she answered, "It was.... it was Mr. Ganguly , one of our professor ." I was surprised, I knew Ramesh Ganguly well. He was a husky guy, probably mid-40's, and seemed like a pretty mundane administrator. I leaned back up and looked at Chitra.

"Summer love?" I joked. She gave a protesting, sarcastic little face.

"No he caught me and two other girls with weed in the parking lot, sir," she started, "He made me give him head while the other two watched the door." I chuckled a little.

"Good," I said, "So you're used to servicing older men who have some power over you, aren't you?"

She shrugged her shoulders a little, "I guess so, sir."

"Do you like having a cock in your mouth, Chitra?" I asked, not really caring what the answer was.

"I don't know, sir," she answered, "I don't think I'm that good at it." I nodded, taking in the answer.

"Well, Chitra," I said, "We're going to find out. Be a good girl and get on your knees. And Chitra... eye contact. I want you looking at me." I pulled her hair downward to bring her to kneel in front of me. I kept my hand wrapped in her hair behind her head but clutched onto her skull tightly. She was about to be completely mine.

With my other hand I unzipped my slacks and slowly pulled out my impressive dick. Her eyes went legitimately wide when she saw it and her mouth fell open before looking up at me.

"Sir, I don't think I -" I pulled her 19-year old head forward and forced her lips around the head of my cock. Her hands shot up to my thighs to try to hold me back but I charged forward, making her take the first few inches into her mouth. She closed her eyes, probably as a defense mechanism, and I'm confident she was astounded when I slapped her left cheek.

"Up," I said pointing to my eyes. Her lips were completely stretched around the girth of my shaft, she was going to need lip balm - if not neosporin - when this was over. She trembled a little from the aftershock of the slap and the pressure I was placing on her head. I let her start to bob up-and-down on my dick for a minute, seeing how she did on her own, but I was determined to make her satisfy me to a point that was uncomfortable for her. No matter what it took. I wanted to use this little piece of ass kneeling submissively in front of a man almost three times her age.

[Image: 6c296655.jpg]
Like Reply
Chitra started growing more comfortable as the minutes passed. She relaxed her grip on my legs and began opening her throat a little for my incursion. She kept eye contact whenever she wasn't suppressing a gag reflex. Her mouth felt wonderful, she knew when to apply suction and when to move her tongue for stimulation. After about five minutes I released my hold on her hair and reached down to unhook the strap of her dress. The top fell, exposing her magnificent breasts. She was probably a B-cup but on her small frame they looked disproportionately large. Given her age they were obviously pert and firm, with perfect nipples the size of a small coin. I leaned over as she continued laboring on my cock and fondled each of her breasts as if inspecting a prize. When I was done I reached lower to pull the material of her dress up, she let my dick come out of her mouth with a delightful pop sound and reached up to let me pull her dress off of her delicious, petite body.

She took advantage of the interruption to catch her breath and began working my cock with one small hand. Chitra looked up at me obediently and I realized how large the head of my member was compared to her young face. Her hair was disheveled after my rough treatment and her mascara was just a bit displaced from gagging-related eye wetness.

"Is this what you wanted, sir?" she asked. I nodded politely, running my fingers through her hair again. I grabbed hold of her little head and pushed her down to my balls, which were growing more in need of release with every passing second. I forced her to tend to my hefty, hairy sack with her teen mouth and it was absolute bliss. I looked down, admiring the view, and was fixated on the length of her toned back ending in a small, teenaged butt. That butt, which would inevitably be mine, was resting on the heels of her white chucks... the only things I allowed her to keep wearing.

That sight drove me wild and a pulled her head back up and, without warning, re-entered her mouth with vigor and dominance. This time I put both hands on her head and took her young throat for my pleasure. She squirmed below me as I started fucking her tiny, hot mouth with my outrageously mismatched dick. Her hands went up to the front of my legs and attempted to press me back as she shifted on her knees and let out audible gags. She was not able to maintain eye contact but that didn't matter to me now. I swatted her hands away from my legs.

"Cross your wrists behind your back, Chitra," I ordered, "You don't get to resist." She did as she was told but I noticed with some reluctance, it was probably a lot to take in... being facefucked by your boss without warning.

Once I decided the deepest she could take me still left two more inches of shaft I finally relented. She came up for air like she had been drowned, panting and breathless. I let go of her hair and picked her up from under her shoulders. I took a moment to admire the drool running down her chin to her chest and the now trails of mascara cascading down her face. She batted her eyes, her eyelashes had clumped together in places, and gave me a look of astonishment, fear, and anticipation all rolled into one. I spun her around by her shoulders and leaned back into the desk with her facing away from me. From there I pulled her slight little hips back until my dick was resting from her buttcrack to the middle of her back.

"You can say no," I said, "But you won't be working for me if you do."

"You won't fit!" she insisted, I could hear the tiniest, tiniest undertone of longing in her voice. Deep down she wanted it, even if she wasn't going to admit it. I reached my right hand around to smack her left buttcheek and hip then pulled her by the hair to lean back into me.

"It won't fit, sir," I corrected, "And I promise it will."

With that I pressed her forward slightly and began rubbing my tip against her pussy. She wasn't wrong to be concerned, even after coating myself with her juices I could just barely push the tip of my cock into her small, warm, and unbelievably tight fuckhole. I could see her grimace as the tip forced its way in after a minute or two of my efforts, forcing her vaginal walls to contract and make room for the invasion.

Once securely inside I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her back, demanding another inch or so of her cunt. She let out a gasp and rested her hands back onto my legs. I looked down and could just make out that her pussy lips had formed an air tight grip on my cock.

I let her adjust to my size and then began pulling on her hips, guiding her to bounce up and down on me. Slowly her teen pussy accepted about four inches of me but she was in noticeable distress. Her converse-clad feet squirmed, her calves clenched, and she was clearly trying to breathe through the experience, but she continued on... knowing the consequences.

"Mmmm fuck that old cock,Chitra ," I ordered.

"Yes, sir." she struggled to whisper. I leaned up and wrapped my hands around her to explore her young breasts and taut stomach before letting my right hand roam downward and rest on the front of her bald pussy. I began to work her inexperienced clit with expert skill and I noticed, as I did, she was able to get the fifth inch of my dick into her little box.

"Does that feel good, sweetie," I asked, "Do you like pleasing your boss's older cock with your tight little pussy?" She nodded slowly and, finally, let out a soft moan. I didn't give her a chance to soak it in, instead I stood up and pressed her whole body forward... forcing her to put her hands on the floor in a down-dog position. I grabbed her hips and pulled them upward, making Chitra come to the balls of her feet to maintain her balance and then, as you probably suspect, I began ramming my cock into that gorgeous young girl.

Chitra gasped, moaned, protested... everything. I smacked her little ass hard.

"Shut the fuck up," I ordered, "People are starting to come into the office." She bit her lips and endured. I didn't think she'd walk the same ever again. Luckily for her this whole experience and the weeks I went without orgasm had come to a quick resolution, I was ready to burst. After just a few minutes of having my way with her 18-year old body I let go of her hips, she dropped to the floor panting. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to face me, sitting on her bottom and pressed against my arm chair. There was no escape for her.

I positioned my cock to her mouth and she, having lost all energy to resist, accepted my member into her submissive, elfin face. I made just a few deep pumps, feeling her throat one more time, then pulled out to where only the tip was contained in her soft little mouth. I let out a deep guttural moan as two month's worth of cum coursed through my balls and shaft and exploded into Chitra’s waiting, helpless tongue and throat. She closed her eyes and I felt a sigh of relief flood over her. One hand remained on her head, firmly, and the other had found its way down to her chin and throat and grasped onto them for extra control. I came for what felt like hours but it was definitely five or six large bursts. When I had finally been relieved of the last drop I pulled out of her mouth. Just a little bit of my cum escaped onto her lips but Chitra, years beyond her experience, knew to show me the prize floating on her tongue. I had created an entire pool in her mouth and she looked up at me with the flare of a girl impressed with her reward before dutifully swallowing my load. She then opened her mouth again to show me it was gone.

"So," she started, "Do I get to keep my job, sir?" She raised her eyebrows, clearly flirting with me. I let a smile escape and rubbed her cheek, which still showed some redness from where I smacked it.

"Keep this up," I said, "And your father will get a raise."

"Oh," Chitra answered, "I didn't think I had a choice." She then took to cleaning my shaft with her tongue. "Not that I want one, sir."

I smiled and watched this pretty young thing clean my dick with the mouth I had just wrecked. She then stood up, put her dress back on, zipped me up, and turned to walk out. She stopped at the door to give me a wink and then playfully lifted her dress to show me one more time the pantyless body underneath.

"Let me know if you need anything else, sir," she said as she closed the door. I knew this was just the start of a beautiful experience.
Like Reply
Its a really good story thank you for posting it waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Very hot n erotic.....

Eagerly waiting for the next part.....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
Thanks al lot for sharing....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply