Thriller Misfortune
Prologue:

Aahh... Issss...ummmm...issss.....aaah..ammaaarrrr...please slowlyyyyy...aaaahhh moaning a lady. I can see from window shadow of a person humping a lady. His muscular body is fucking her like a machine. I was shocked when i saw him. He was a local gangster amar, who is banging a lady. Both are naked. He was riding her like a horse man. I can see his front slapping against her ass flesh folding hips with every stroke sweat is trickling from both bodies which is very erotic. Suddenly i got the shock of mylife when i saw her face she is geetha mom of myfriend rahul. I don't know how he trapped her. She is very good housewife, Very conservative from her religious upbringing Loyal to her husband ganesh.
[+] 1 user Likes Boobsucker1994's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me: satwik
Mom : shobha. 36DD boobs become little saggy after giving me birth.
Dad: prakash
Amar : local gangster and womanizer. Till now her seduced 80 housewives and fucked 500 prostitutes
Friend: Rahul
Geetha: friends mom.

I was studying class 8 daily used to go school and lead a happy life. After school mom used to prepare some snacks for me. Dad used to work in a big MNC company. Everything going fine until one day dad said company interest to send him abroad for some office work for 2 months. I don't know than that 2 months changes everything in our lives. As the time came one day dad left to abroad.

As usual every day i was going to school. One day when i was going to school on the way group of persons riding bikes rashly hitting everything on vegetable market. I asked an old man regarding them. He said they are rowdies of local gangster amar. He is very powerful in that locality, not even security officer dare to touch him.

After that day everything going fine in our daily life. One day mom taken me to a super market for purchasing some vegetables. On the way again group of gangster creating trouble. One of them looked like a lion. Local people said he is called amar. He observed me walking with mom. I was mistaken he is not observing me. But mom. He is staring at hip folds of mom while walking. Due to summer it was very hot outside sweat is leaking from mom blouse. He licked his lips staring at her swaying ass.

After that incident he started to get close to me for friendship. I too accepted his friendship because of fear. He used to crack non veg jokes on local woman. Day by day he is getting bold. One day he directly said " satwik i want to fuck your mom" i got shocked like hell. I said mom never agree for that she is very faithful to dad and loves him very much. She never going to let any man other that dad near her. For her sanctity is more important than life. Even she ready to die than committing such a sin.

Amar said " satwik be cool man i can seduce her easily only thing i need is you to let me stay in your house for a while by introducing me as your friend rest of the story you leave to me".

Me: Amar please don't do this please she is a homely lady. She may die if any wrong happens.

Amar: satwik i will not force her. She is willingly going to fuck me like a wild tigress. Only thing i need is some time to seduce her. Let me stay with you. I will stay in your home even if you are not interested. My man will stay near your house if by mistake you try to reveal to plan to your mom i swear they kill you.
[+] 1 user Likes Boobsucker1994's post
Like Reply
Nice story. Don't hurry
Make it a slow seduction
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
good start
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Good Start brother
[+] 1 user Likes kishore44's post
Like Reply